Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pete Buttigieg

Any online nudes?

I find him oddly hot.

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2021 5:41 PM

I should hope not! That’s Melania's shtick.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2019 12:58 AM

EWWWW!!!

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2019 1:01 AM

Is he a top?

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2019 1:02 AM

I don't think he's hot, but he is kind of cute, and if we had an interesting conversation, and he had a good sense of humor and an interesting personality I might be inclined to jump his bones.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2019 1:05 AM

I find him hot, and not in an oddly way at all. Smart, clean, wholesome, and GREAT hair!

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 1:12 AM

R3 - “Is he a top”?

I tend to think so since Pete’s husband’s face screams bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 1:35 AM

R6 Pete does not look Maltese or southern European at all. His father looks very Maltese or southern European. The dad is not cut and Pete is probably not cut.

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2019 1:42 AM

Op is fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2019 1:50 AM

He has his mom's coloring, R7.

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2019 1:52 AM

R7 that may mean nothing. My sister's father-in-law was born in Sicily and came to the US as a young man (late '70s), where he met a second-generation Italian and got married. Both his sons (b. 1984) were circumcised. as are the grandsons (b. 2010s).

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2019 2:09 AM

None of you would give him a second glance if he was just some churchy dork from Indiana.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2019 6:20 AM

[quote]None of you would give him a second glance if he was just some churchy dork from Indiana.

Very true; I'll admit that. His attractiveness is in his intelligence and humility for sure. That would always warrant a second glance from me...whether he was a churchy dork from Indiana or a viable Democratic candidate for President.

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2019 6:26 AM

I'm pretty sure he had the sense not to post a nude pic anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2019 6:45 AM

We need a leaked video of him making love to Chasten. And no, I'm not a frau. I just can't imagine them engaging in rough sex. Pete strikes me as a gentle lover.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2019 6:56 AM

He's not like every stupid queen on the planet; the man knows better than to commit any aspect his sex life to digital media.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2019 7:13 AM

Hes' definitely husband material!

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2019 7:23 AM

R10 so did the FIL from Sicily mutilate his genitals too?

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2019 7:47 PM

He is intelligent and seems like a good person. I’m not Jewish, but I think of the word “mensch” in association with him. That, plus his confidence, is very attractive, and not oddly.

by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2019 7:56 PM

Agree, R18. He has a commanding presence, yet he's also very humble. He's seems like the type who if you were engaged in a conversation with him, he'd make you feel like you're the only person in the room.

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2019 8:05 PM

His looks are fine, but it's when he opens his mouth that I fall in love. The depth of intelligence there is just startling and completely melts me.

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2019 8:22 PM

More damaging to Mayor Pete would be a leaked video of him queening it up. The general voting public can accept a gay president, unless it's thrown in their faces.

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2019 8:33 PM

[quote] He has his mom's coloring, [R7].

He has his father's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2019 8:38 PM

Love him, he's sexy just the way he is

by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2019 8:40 PM

Love her acting skills, never heard anything about her being a bitch, but I do enjoy the bitchiness of the M poster(s).

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2019 9:10 PM

Oh fuck, wrong thread. I love Pete though.

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2019 9:29 PM

He will never get enough of the black vote to have a chance to win the primary. Zero. No matter how well he might do, he is just a diversion and distraction from the candidates who can win enough to be the nominee. If America didn't vote enough to make a woman president, they aren't going to choose a gay man. As many closet racists as there are, there are a lot more closet homophobes, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2019 9:36 PM

Never say never, look how many blacks and latinos voted for Trump

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2019 2:44 PM

Unfortunately R26 that is true and Pete is mayor of a moderate to small midwestern town and has basically no political experience. It is also super sketchy how he worked for non military intelligence groups, and I agree with some of his proposals but he and his husband are extremely narcissistic.

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2019 8:00 PM

It was hardly worth coming out of the closet, just to end up with someone as homely as Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2019 8:06 PM

There is a nude painting that he posed for and had commissioned for Chasten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2021 4:30 PM

I seriously doubt Pete has posed for nude paintings, been photographed knowingly nude, or done any videos nude or while engaged in sexual activity. I am sure he has been seen nude in the locker rooms and showers of the college residence hall and the military which would include mass medical/physical exams.

Pete is the ambitious and proper type. He's religious. He is not careless and prone to take alarming behavioral risks.

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2021 5:07 PM

Pete kind of occupies this odd space where is both plain and attractive. He's kind of asexual and yet is rather sexy too.

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2021 5:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!