Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How can Lisa Marie Presley still be fooled that Michael Jackson loved her??!!

She said that in 2015 : "With MJ [Michael Jackson], unfortunately, too much happened, too much got between us. There was a very deep strong love there; intense. But people got in the way, on my end and his end. We had so many people telling us what to do and intercepting and speaking on behalf of the other. Had it been just he and I, towards the end, I don't think we would have divorced."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 18, 2019 12:11 PM

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

by Anonymousreply 1March 13, 2019 11:26 PM

A tweet form LMP defending MJ after Wade Robson allegations in 2013:

"That tweet was erroneous! Somehow someone tweeted it on my behalf! It's BS (bulls**t). Yes, I was in fact hacked!!! "I have ALWAYS defended MJ! Thank you to those who knew that I would never say or do that before jumping the gun!"

by Anonymousreply 2March 13, 2019 11:28 PM

She seems to maintain it was a real (if flawed) marriage too, which I find incredible.

by Anonymousreply 3March 13, 2019 11:40 PM

LMP wouldn't know anything about reality if it bit her in the ass. She's had a history of failed relationships/marriages because she hasn't got a fucking clue about life or love, thanks to her privileged, entitled upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 4March 13, 2019 11:55 PM

Jesus, that picture of him. It’s one thing to be born looking like a freak, for that I have much compassion and try to see the inner beauty in all people and things.

But for crist’s sake, he looks every bit the ghoulish freak that he turned out to be.

He’s a hideous monster that would make Dr. Frankenstein blush.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 12:09 AM

There is no way on earth I will ever believe he had sex with her-- or any other woman.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 12:26 AM

There's no way they ever had sex...and I'm not convinced he had sex with Debbie Rowe either

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 12:29 AM

She has been a drug-addled mess for a decade. She probably can't even remember much of her marriage to MJ.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 12:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 12:38 AM

Perhaps LMP was “programmed” to think she had a real marriage. I don’t believe for a second that she had a real marriage to MJ, even by weird celebrity standards, or that they ever had sex.

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 12:39 AM

Her dad was a drug addled mess who died on a toilet. Her mom is a narcissist who went from one sleazy bf to the next. Lisa has been desperate all her life for someone to love her.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 12:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 12:42 AM

It was always about the money...

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 1:37 AM

R13 = Tito Jackson

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 1:57 AM

Were you there, OP? Who can really know how it was in their hearts? Some of you will believe what you want to believe, of course. I just wouldn't assume I knew anything about them unless I actually knew them, regardless of choices they appeared to make elsewhere in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2019 2:07 AM

R15 = Janet Jackson

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2019 2:39 AM

She was complicit in protecting a child abuser, and not even after the fact. He still had boys in his life and she jumped right in and tried to salvage his image and career. The crows have all come back in her life and she deserves every bit of it for defending a monster.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 2:47 AM

Yer jus jealous you couldn't get some of this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2019 2:52 AM

Lisa Marie being asked "do you two have sex?".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2019 2:58 AM

They should have had her define "sex"

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2019 3:02 AM

R18 Ewwww

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2019 3:23 AM

"I'm not convinced he had sex with Debbie Rowe either"

Debbie has already said they didn't. She was artificially inseminated.

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2019 3:29 AM

I smell crazed pedo Jacko lover in this thread. Please go back to LSA

by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2019 3:45 AM

after the 1993 allegations, i wouldn't put it past him to bone her as a manipulative strategy to marry her

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2019 3:59 AM

I doubt they spent any time at all together, minus cameras. They have no sexual energy at all, and Lisa Marie looks skeeved out just siting next to him.

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2019 4:04 AM

Lisa Marie doesn't have the best judgement - being involved in Scientology and going from man to man, and now her life is a mess. Michael Jackson was simply another product of her troubled life.

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2019 4:08 AM

You honestly think that there's any intelligence inside of that little uneducated white trash brain ? Face it Dorothy, Lisa Marie is ....... L I M I T E D.

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2019 4:10 AM

[quote]"Had it been just he and I, towards the end, I don't think we would have divorced."

Not a single person on earth thinks Lisa Marie will EVER realize that "Had it just been him and me" is the correct way to say this. Not one.

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2019 4:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2019 5:04 AM

R29 Those most awkward kiss/romantic embrace ever.

by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2019 5:16 AM

I had somehow blocked that video from R18 from my memory. Those images are back in my brain now. The LMP MJ kiss remains the gold standard for awkward PDA.

by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2019 5:18 AM

I always thought it was a cash grab by Scientology. Everyone thought he was trying to get his hands on Elvis songs like he did the Beatles. Later Nic Cage married her because she was the Kings daughter. Maybe if she wasn’t in the middle of a messy divorce right now she’d blow the lid on it all. Mostly I believe her judgement is terrible and she lives in the same weird world inhabited by Liza and Liz. This isn’t a woman who has lived a day in the normal world.

Riley has kept quiet on this and is usually quite outspoken. In the past she’s expressed her love for MJ. Sky Ferreira (her grandma worked for MJ) has been positive in the past but I’m not sure where she stands now, she herself was molested as a child.

by Anonymousreply 32March 14, 2019 6:28 AM

In the Diane Sawyer interview, Lisa Marie admits she's seen Michael sharing his bed with little boys, so she obviously was not bothered by this.

She plays the word salad game when asked if she'd let her son sleep with Michael... And lets out a Fraudian slip - "I know he has a thing for children".

Lisa: "I, I just wanted to say I’ve seen these children. They don’t let him go to the bathroom without running in there with him. And they won’t let him out of their sight. So when he jumps in the bed, I’m even out. You know, they, they jump in the bed with him."

Diane: "But isn’t part of being an adult…and loving children, keeping children from ambiguous situations? And agin we’re talking about over an intense period of time here. Would you, let your son when he grows up and is twelve years old do that?"

Lisa: "You know what, if I…didn’t know Michael…no way. But I happen to know who he is, and what he is. And that makes it, you know, I know that he is not like that and I know he has a thing for children and I…go ahead, sorry."

by Anonymousreply 33March 18, 2019 3:25 AM

What a dumb bitch. What a poor stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 34March 18, 2019 3:29 AM

It's interesting that Sawyer says 12 year old. We all used to think he liked young pubescent boys. It turns out that's when the aged out for him and he started with them at a younger age.

by Anonymousreply 35March 18, 2019 3:50 AM

She very well may have loved him very much. I don't think all marriages make sense to outsiders. And they don't all have to be the same.

by Anonymousreply 36March 18, 2019 4:05 AM

It must’ve been love, but it’s over now.

by Anonymousreply 37March 18, 2019 4:08 AM

What would that era have been without ten thousand white sheets flapping through the vids?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 18, 2019 4:39 AM

R37 is dressed for success!

by Anonymousreply 39March 18, 2019 4:50 AM

She’s not fooled. However, what’s she supposed to do, come out and admit that she married him for her own agenda and knew he was a pedophile? Her ever walking back her “we were so passionate” claims would be the same as saying, “I attempted to help a serial child sex abuser cover his tracks and rehab his image.”

There’s no way for her to be honest and not own being a completely disgusting person. It’s not like MJ was out charming her and she was fooled. You can see in their interviews he can barely tolerate being next to her. It wasn’t like he was charismatically wooing her then sneaking down the hall when the lights went out.

by Anonymousreply 40March 18, 2019 5:14 AM

She should be rotting in jail for protecting a child abuser. If she was trailer trash living in BF, ID she would have done 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 41March 18, 2019 5:23 AM

LM was an easy target for Jackson, as per remarks above she had a terribly troubled life, awful parents. Manipulating her was child’s play, I am willing to bet it began with “Oh Lisa - you are the daughter of the King of Rock, and here I am the King of Pop! Isnt that something? It feels like FATE to me!”

He was getting hauled into court for child rape and paying off accusers. He had to do something immediately. Jackson even warned his child lovers he would be marrying someone because he had too.

Like the families - he targeted the most vulnerable female struggling with great fame. An obvious line would be that he alone understood her life in the media and he would go to great lengths to “protect her.” She knew and she didnt care.

by Anonymousreply 42March 18, 2019 6:46 AM

She was never fooled. She was always complicit. She still is. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 43March 18, 2019 8:23 AM

I wonder if he dropped his fake, breathy, feminine way of speaking around her, and used his normal (and shockingly DEEP) voice most of the time?

by Anonymousreply 44March 18, 2019 10:22 AM

She's not stupid. You all are. She's got the same role to play post MJ as she played during the "marriage." It's not like she's every going to fess up and tell the world "Yeah, the marriage was a total fraud and our vows were exchanged totally for PR purposes. I thought it would be good for what I hoped would be my career." She's got a story and she's sticking to it until the end.

by Anonymousreply 45March 18, 2019 12:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!