Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Michael Sheen urges dads to talk to their daughters about periods

Michael Sheen urges dads to talk to their daughters about periods and find out what sanitary protection they use as he stars in a video campaign aimed at breaking taboos

by Anonymousreply 2403/14/2019

And then ask her to show you how she puts it in...

by Anonymousreply 103/13/2019

You know - because it's more important to "break taboos" and overturn social convention than worry in the slightest how your young daughter might feel or whether she might be uncomfortable or embarrassed by discussing tampons with a man.

Hey buddy, it's about the girls, not your virtue signalling about being a modern man.

by Anonymousreply 203/13/2019

Would he talk to Jill?

by Anonymousreply 303/13/2019

OMG SISSY'S PIZZA BREAD

by Anonymousreply 403/13/2019

NOT ALL DAUGHTERS GET PERIODS, SHITBAG!!!

by Anonymousreply 503/13/2019

This is gross.

by Anonymousreply 603/13/2019

It would have been nicer if he looked less like a homeless person.

by Anonymousreply 703/13/2019

That's considerate of him.

by Anonymousreply 803/14/2019

[quote]You know - because it's more important to "break taboos" and overturn social convention than worry in the slightest how your young daughter might feel or whether she might be uncomfortable or embarrassed by discussing tampons with a man. Hey buddy, it's about the girls, not your virtue signalling about being a modern man.

Or maybe it's about a daughter feeling comfortable enough to ask her father to grab her some tampons or pads while he's out?

Most parents feed, clothe and put diapers on their kid this shouldn't be and isn't (depending on the family like mine) a big deal at all.

From the article:

[quote]'However, for dads of daughters with no female relatives around, it can be more than that – it’s often quite scary. We wanted to create something empowering to give dads a helping hand. It was a pleasure to work with Michael in doing so,' she added.

If a single dad is raising a daughter or two gay dads are eventually this has to come up because it happens every month.

If someone is embarrassed about it, it's because you're making them feel that way. It's biology. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 903/14/2019

Jill! Love that little lady and her talk of periods. A true DL legend. Thanks R3

The lady at the library is my second favourite (‘well I never in my life!’)

by Anonymousreply 1003/14/2019

For a man, periods are theory.

For a woman, periods are reality.

Just as I don't go to a male gynecologist, I wouldn't go to a female proctologist if I were a man.

Sheen is an virtuous attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 1103/14/2019

he looks unwell, cant he clean up his appearance. he used to be ….. decent.

by Anonymousreply 1203/14/2019

What the hell happened to him? Damn he looks rough!

by Anonymousreply 1303/14/2019

and he don't care, bit odd.....he had many hot ladys in the old times, he must hve big ass dick

by Anonymousreply 1403/14/2019

Boy did he go downhill

by Anonymousreply 1503/14/2019

R14 maybe i'm in the minority, but i never thought Sarah Silverman was hot.

by Anonymousreply 1603/14/2019

The clip was okay but I doubt that it will catch on.

by Anonymousreply 1703/14/2019

Hey Gloria, that smell. I can tell you're on the rag again.

by Anonymousreply 1803/14/2019

And I urge his daughter to talk to him about grooming

by Anonymousreply 1903/14/2019

He's starting to look homeless- what happened?

by Anonymousreply 2003/14/2019

You know things are bad when the mere idea of a dad talking to his own daughter about which hygiene products she uses (since he's the one buying them most likely) is called "virtue signalling."

That's all I ever hear on DL anymore. It's lame and boring. If all you can do is think about "virtue signalling" and "SJWs" no matter what the topic, then the problem is you, not them.

by Anonymousreply 2103/14/2019

I think he cut his own hair with a Flowbee.

by Anonymousreply 2203/14/2019

First comes the blood, then come the boys sniffing around asking what's that smell.

by Anonymousreply 2303/14/2019

What about trans girls?

by Anonymousreply 2403/14/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!