Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Home Farm: Emmerdale

The ongoing story of the most dramatic small village in history.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Monday at 10:03 AM

This show became rather maddening under MacLeod, but for me, its just unwatchable now. I gave it up last July. I still read the episode recaps, but nothing is luring me back. .. They should have put 15 useless characters on the ferry to Belfast and had it sink.

And from the last thread ... Yeah, Miller looks like he could lose a stone, at least.

And Aaron aching for a baby ... blech.

by Anonymousreply 103/13/2019

I can’t believe how disgusted Jacob looked today when he heard MAYA having sex with David

by Anonymousreply 203/13/2019

I can't wait for Maya to be found out. Plus, I HATE her hair!

by Anonymousreply 303/13/2019

I cringed when Maya became a regular. The actress had a lengthy arc on Holby City that I endured, and she was just as irritating .. same hair.

by Anonymousreply 403/13/2019

Serendipity? I didn't realize when I named the new thread Home Farm: Emmerdale, that Kim Tate was returning this week.

by Anonymousreply 503/15/2019

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-F-gyJH-7iC4/XG0lu16EIHI/AAAAAAABdHs/Okyxk1NsJK8qIcn24_9avqHdgD76e6iZQCLcBGAs/s1600/1c.gif

by Anonymousreply 6Last Saturday at 5:25 AM

^^ What?

by Anonymousreply 7Last Saturday at 5:29 AM

????

by Anonymousreply 8Last Saturday at 6:09 AM

.. ... ...

by Anonymousreply 9Last Saturday at 7:08 AM

So I see where Adam Thomas (ex-Adam) now works at the same property development-management firm in Manchester as Marc Silcock (ex-Jackson).

by Anonymousreply 10Last Saturday at 7:49 AM

Kevin Fletcher

by Anonymousreply 11Last Sunday at 6:39 AM

🍑 💃 R11

by Anonymousreply 12Last Sunday at 6:48 AM

Sort of sad that those actors can't find work as actors. I thought both were quite good. I stumbled on to the show via the robron story on youtube. There is some really great work done within the usually horrible soap world. But as mentioned, it is unwatchable now. I guess people like Danny Miller stay on knowing other acting gigs are hard to get. I think he is quite talented and still handsome.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Sunday at 6:53 AM

Is anyone really surprised that Joe Tate is alive?

by Anonymousreply 14Last Monday at 10:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!