Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

College Admissions Scam, Operation Varsity Blues: Part Two

Link to first thread below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 605March 13, 2019 4:00 AM

Was Felicity sent to a men's or a women's detention facility?

by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2019 8:24 PM

Felicity Cuntman almost ruined Desperate Housewives for me. I would fast forward her scenes. She was humorless and joyless.

by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2019 8:25 PM

Colbert called them Filliam H Muffman. You know like Bennifer or Bradiston or Branjelina.

I ended up naming a cat that. I'm heart broken now.

by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2019 8:26 PM

I loved Felicity on Sports Night and Desperate Housewives. I’m devastated.

by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2019 8:45 PM

Felicity is talented, but the cold factor always turned me off. I never cared enough about Lynette (which might be my problem).

by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2019 8:47 PM

KellyAnne Conway weighs in:

[quote]@LoriLoughlin & @FelicityHuffman indicted for lying and buying spots in college.

[quote]They worried their daughters are as stupid as their mothers.

Rick Wilson in response: "Now do Jared."

by Anonymousreply 6March 12, 2019 8:54 PM

I wonder what’s more embarrassing for Felicity, being hauled off to jail for this stupid crime or having to share the headline with C-lister Lori Loughlin?

by Anonymousreply 7March 12, 2019 9:00 PM

Another weird thing about Obama is that nobody who knew him through about age 24 ever saw him as a leader. He wasn't even the leader of the Choom Gang of druggies at his high school. He was a pretty good guy to have around, but nobody looked to him for leadership. Yet by the time he arrived at Harvard Law School at age 27, people immediately started talking about him as a future president. Classmate Jackie Fuchs, who had been Jackie Foxx in the Runaways all girl rock band, compared him to her old bandmate Joan Jett, both willing themselves into stardom.

by Anonymousreply 8March 12, 2019 9:01 PM

Lori, Lori, Lori, what would Jesus say?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 12, 2019 9:01 PM

Is there a warrant out for William H. Macy too?

by Anonymousreply 10March 12, 2019 9:02 PM

r9 Oh the pat Robertson network? I suddenly hope she rots in prison.

by Anonymousreply 11March 12, 2019 9:02 PM

Who would have guessed that real-life Felicity is exactly like the character she played in American Crime?

And how dumb do Lori's kids have to be to pay $500k to get them into a second-tier school like USC?

by Anonymousreply 12March 12, 2019 9:03 PM

@CBSLA

Lori Loughlin's daughter is under fire for a video last year in which she said she doesn't "really care about school." She is currently a freshman at USC. Her parents were charged for allegedly paying $500K in bribes to get their daughters admitted to USC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 12, 2019 9:04 PM

R8 seems lost.

Can someone please direct her to the nearest grease fire?

by Anonymousreply 14March 12, 2019 9:05 PM

So yeah it's interesting that the Trump administration is speaking out about this and (of course) in the most unprofessional manner possible. Can you imagine anyone in Obama's white house saying anything like what SmellyAnne said?

Makes you wonder how this investigation was launched in the first place. Interesting that several Hollywood celebrities were targeted. Anyone know how this FBI operation was started, and at whose direction?

by Anonymousreply 15March 12, 2019 9:05 PM

Doubling down that Felicity had something on her person, or something else came up. No way should she be detained for so long. How's Lori Lam-it doing? Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 16March 12, 2019 9:05 PM

Was there a slow white bronco car chase?

by Anonymousreply 17March 12, 2019 9:05 PM

I get that USC isn't ivy league but it's a pretty good school to get a degree from and probably made perfect sense to her mother considering no one is going to believe her little whore could do better.

by Anonymousreply 18March 12, 2019 9:06 PM

What is the good of getting them into a situaion (college) that they can't possibly suceed at? Seems cruel.

by Anonymousreply 19March 12, 2019 9:06 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 12, 2019 9:06 PM

[quote]Lori Loughlin's daughter is under fire for a video last year in which she said she doesn't "really care about school."

She's "under fire" yet the Feds make clear that the kids were not involved and probably didn't know about the payments.

by Anonymousreply 21March 12, 2019 9:06 PM

The FBI probably doubled down on this 'broker' because a school tipped them off, just my guess, and that led to these actresses

by Anonymousreply 22March 12, 2019 9:07 PM

OK, she's supposed to appear before the judge right about now. They had her cooling her heels I guess.

by Anonymousreply 23March 12, 2019 9:07 PM

R21 I don't think any of their kids know what a "payment" even is.

by Anonymousreply 24March 12, 2019 9:08 PM

Who was the actress who said she had been bullied by Fecility Huffman when she took one of her acting classes? I never liked her after that.

by Anonymousreply 25March 12, 2019 9:08 PM

"Felicity is talented, but the cold factor always turned me off."

She oozes coldness and joylessness.

by Anonymousreply 26March 12, 2019 9:09 PM

Does anyone believe the kids didn't know something was up? They have to be complete morons

by Anonymousreply 27March 12, 2019 9:09 PM

Reminder, prizes go to the first person to post Felicity's mugshot as well as to the poster who finds the pap photos of Lori being arrested at LAX.

by Anonymousreply 28March 12, 2019 9:10 PM

[quote]Does anyone believe the kids didn't know something was up? They have to be complete morons

So you've decided to blame the kids even though the Feds say they are not involved. Check.

by Anonymousreply 29March 12, 2019 9:10 PM

R27 Yes, it appears they are.

by Anonymousreply 30March 12, 2019 9:10 PM

[quote]So yeah it's interesting that the Trump administration is speaking out about this and (of course) in the most unprofessional manner possible

Trump fans love it when he calls out Hollywood hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 31March 12, 2019 9:10 PM

[Quote] They have to be complete morons

Yep

by Anonymousreply 32March 12, 2019 9:10 PM

Do Felicity Huffman and William H Macy still have that villa on Isla Sorna?

I'm sure they'd be safe from extradition there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 12, 2019 9:11 PM

R27 I think the kids had to known especially Loughlin's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 34March 12, 2019 9:11 PM

r28 Are they going to smile like nothings wrong? Place your bets

by Anonymousreply 35March 12, 2019 9:11 PM

Does this mean we don’t have to watch her excruciating infomercials, where she tells Cindy Crawford, for the 1 billionth time, how incredibly timeless her beauty is?

by Anonymousreply 36March 12, 2019 9:12 PM

USC is the same school with rapey team doctor-predators for both male students and female students.

Such a fine institution indeed.... barf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 12, 2019 9:12 PM

[quote]Does anyone believe the kids didn't know something was up? They have to be complete morons

It’s apparent that the daughters are morons. But yes, I believe they knew.

by Anonymousreply 38March 12, 2019 9:12 PM

Loughlin’s daughters had to have known something was up. Didn’t they have to pose for pictures on the rowing machine (The Erg)? That doesn’t rise to the same level of crime as their parents, but they knew what was going on.

by Anonymousreply 39March 12, 2019 9:13 PM

I'm sure Trump paid to get his illiterates into good schools.

by Anonymousreply 40March 12, 2019 9:15 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 12, 2019 9:16 PM

Felicity's now infamous HACK tweet for those who missed it.

I'm sure her Twitter will be gone like LL's soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 12, 2019 9:16 PM

I can see the daughters of Mossimo attending the best damn community college that money can buy, but USC? I thought you had to be Zara or above to get in without merit.

by Anonymousreply 43March 12, 2019 9:17 PM

The Diabolical Duo casing their next crime spree!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 12, 2019 9:18 PM

"My partner in CRIME since we met!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 12, 2019 9:18 PM

[quote]Who was the actress who said she had been bullied by Fecility Huffman when she took one of her acting classes? I never liked her after that.

It was Jessica Alba.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 12, 2019 9:19 PM

I don't know why this is a big deal, Like this shit hasn't been goin on forever. Education is a joke anyway, I took all the honors classes in HS and all the kids in there failed every test but still somehow got A's.

by Anonymousreply 47March 12, 2019 9:21 PM

And Alba is now a billionaire who can pay her kids' tuition to any school they want, while Huffman is a criminal.

by Anonymousreply 48March 12, 2019 9:21 PM

So what SAT score do you need in today's world to get into a good school?

by Anonymousreply 49March 12, 2019 9:21 PM

R48 Alba isn't a billionaire . But, she has a lot more money than Huffman and Macy.

by Anonymousreply 50March 12, 2019 9:23 PM

Does anyone know if Lori’s Bff Candace Cameron is mixed up in all this? I would hate to see her go down with Aiding & Abetting!

by Anonymousreply 51March 12, 2019 9:24 PM

Thanks, R46. Amazing how you can't seem to find that story on google without knowing it was Jessica Alba. Like it's been scrubbed.

Meanwhile, Felicity has had so much plastic surgery/botox that she is unrecognizable from her Desperate Housewife days.

by Anonymousreply 52March 12, 2019 9:25 PM

All while Alba doesn't seem to age at all.

by Anonymousreply 53March 12, 2019 9:26 PM

r51 It would be a shame if the Cameron family was somehow involved and was looking at serious prison time.

by Anonymousreply 54March 12, 2019 9:26 PM

This is so juicy and embarrassing. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 55March 12, 2019 9:26 PM

OK, did we find out who paid 6 millions yet? What a stupid cunt!

by Anonymousreply 56March 12, 2019 9:27 PM

R52 R46 here. You're welcome. I remembered reading something years ago about Alba taking acting classes from Huffman and Macy. I didn't remember the part about Huffman making Alba cry.

by Anonymousreply 57March 12, 2019 9:27 PM

Don't forget this little gem. Olivia ratted out daddy for not actually attending college. Count the "like"s by the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58March 12, 2019 9:28 PM

Will we see mugshots?

by Anonymousreply 59March 12, 2019 9:28 PM

How the mighty fall, I tell you.

by Anonymousreply 60March 12, 2019 9:28 PM

What are the chances these two rich and famous white ladies will actually get any prison time?

by Anonymousreply 61March 12, 2019 9:28 PM

Jessica Alba makes a fortune helping children while Felicity and Lori waste their money bribing colleges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 12, 2019 9:29 PM

They’ll get jail time. They committed a federal crime and they’ll be made an example of as a deterrent.

by Anonymousreply 63March 12, 2019 9:30 PM

why don't they fucking educate their kids so they can ace these tests themselves and get in without all this fake shit!?

by Anonymousreply 64March 12, 2019 9:30 PM

Carey O'Donnell ✔ @ecareyo

Ok but can you imagine Felicity Huffman getting handcuffed? Rolling her eyes. “Fuckin losers,” she says to the FBI agents out of the side of her mouth

11:20 AM - Mar 12, 2019

-----------------------

Bob Vulfov @bobvulfov

ADMISSIONS OFFICE: your child was not accepted to our college

FELICITY HUFFMAN: then i will have to do a crime

ADMISSIONS OFFICE: u can just donate some money & we'll let em in

FELICITY HUFFMAN: a crime i shall do

ADMISSIONS OFFICE: just make a donation

FELICITY HUFFMAN: crime time

11:54 AM - Mar 12, 2019

by Anonymousreply 65March 12, 2019 9:31 PM

Lori's precious Olivia was vlogging and caused a car accident in 2017.

Lori's karma...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 12, 2019 9:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 12, 2019 9:33 PM

I think there are tax implications as well. They were taking it as a charitable tax deduction. They're fucked. I felt bad at first for them, hen angry , now I'm loving the shadenfraude. Not sure if I spelled it right, but there's shade and fraud in there so I'm happy.

by Anonymousreply 68March 12, 2019 9:33 PM

[quote] did some digging around...her roommate at USC is " Trudy" who is just so happens to be Joe Bucks daughter.

Now who the fuck is Joe Buck?

by Anonymousreply 69March 12, 2019 9:35 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 12, 2019 9:35 PM

I wonder if that fundie cunt Candace Cameron Bure will defend her pal Lori.

by Anonymousreply 71March 12, 2019 9:35 PM

[Quote] The U.S. Attorneys Office broke down the alleged scheme during a news conference ... and named William Rick Singer as the ringleader. They say he created a fake non-profit, charitable foundation which served as a front to launder the payments from parents. Singer has now pled guilty to charges including racketeering conspiracy and obstruction of justice.

Felicity is in with the judge right now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 12, 2019 9:35 PM

[quote] I took all the honors classes in HS and all the kids in there failed every test but still somehow got A's.

Exactly. The honors designation is basically a self-identified category; "I feel like an honors student, and my friends are honors students, therefore I am an honors student." For schools, it's a marketing gambit. I've taught in both higher education and at the high school level. About 1% are truly capable, and they are not necessarily the ones who are "Honors" students.

by Anonymousreply 73March 12, 2019 9:35 PM

These things with under performing children need to be nipped in the bud before they bring shame upon the family.

by Anonymousreply 74March 12, 2019 9:36 PM

Georgetown, Stanford, UCLA, University of San Diego, USC, University of Texas, Wake Forest and Yale.-------

Wake Forest is an elite school? LOL

by Anonymousreply 75March 12, 2019 9:36 PM

R69 Joe Buck is a sports announcer. He's probably the worst one right now.

by Anonymousreply 76March 12, 2019 9:36 PM

After "Secret Admirer" Lori was first choice for "The Blue Lagoon" but finally turned it down because of the nudity, even with a body double for certain scenes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 12, 2019 9:37 PM

So are the kids now expelled for fraud or do they just get detention?

by Anonymousreply 78March 12, 2019 9:37 PM

University of San Diego is hard to get in?! University of Texas?! WTF?!

by Anonymousreply 79March 12, 2019 9:38 PM

Olivia should have skipped college and asked Ryan Murphy for an acting job. He seems to love hiring children of actors for his shows.

by Anonymousreply 80March 12, 2019 9:38 PM

You people are mean! How many kids get in because of mommy and daddy. All the Indian and Pakistani kids I went to school could barely read, but ALL went to "top" schools and now are in fucking medical school!

by Anonymousreply 81March 12, 2019 9:38 PM

I don't see how Huffman is going to squirm out of this. Read this transcript. Macy is on it too, but it is mostly her. Start on page 26 (from the header not the footer)

by Anonymousreply 82March 12, 2019 9:39 PM

R79 UT Austin is one of best public colleges in the US and it is pretty difficult to get into.

by Anonymousreply 83March 12, 2019 9:39 PM

Racist at R81.

by Anonymousreply 84March 12, 2019 9:39 PM

Sorry link to transcript:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 12, 2019 9:39 PM

$6 million? Look into Fred Trump.

by Anonymousreply 86March 12, 2019 9:40 PM

[quote] I wonder what’s more embarrassing for Felicity, being hauled off to jail for this stupid crime or having to share the headline with C-lister Lori Loughlin?

Along with doing time they should be forced to work together.

by Anonymousreply 87March 12, 2019 9:41 PM

R80 She's too dumb even for Murphy. She makes Billie Lourd look like a genius

by Anonymousreply 88March 12, 2019 9:41 PM

[Quote] why don't they fucking educate their kids so they can ace these tests themselves and get in without all this fake shit!?

I mentioned in the other thread that these kids are raised by nannies who then are told to trot them to artsy schools with no rigorous curriculum. When the time comes to prove their intellectual competency, they have no clue what to do besides talk about their feelings. Also, celebrities believe their children are God's gift to humanity, and who have endless amounts of talent.

by Anonymousreply 89March 12, 2019 9:43 PM

r84 I was giving an example, and its not racist to name a person by their country of origin you dumbass. Don't be a bitch about everything.

by Anonymousreply 90March 12, 2019 9:45 PM

Don't you have some Jussie threads to bump, R90 racist?

by Anonymousreply 91March 12, 2019 9:46 PM

Is macy also going to be arrested.

by Anonymousreply 92March 12, 2019 9:47 PM

"And Alba is now a billionaire who can pay her kids' tuition to any school they want, while Huffman is a criminal."

She's not a billionaire, although maybe she claims she is

by Anonymousreply 93March 12, 2019 9:49 PM

I can't believe William H. Macy would ever do something this Shameless!

by Anonymousreply 94March 12, 2019 9:50 PM

r94 nice one. As a Chicagoan though, I hate that show!!!!

by Anonymousreply 95March 12, 2019 9:51 PM

Lol busted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 12, 2019 9:51 PM

Macy wasn't indicted r92. Not sure why, he is on that transcript.

by Anonymousreply 97March 12, 2019 9:51 PM

Apparently that was for the second daughter and they decided not to pay R97.

by Anonymousreply 98March 12, 2019 9:52 PM

Why the fuck aren't they going after legacy admissions? Oh I know, because, that would affect huge numbers of scumbag republican politicians , not washed up b list actors. When it comes to making examples people like Smollett and Huffman will be punished far worse than someone like Manafort. Who was given a lenient sentence by a right wing judge that no one seems too outraged about. Interesting that this is happening now , it's almost like they wanted to create a distraction. Yeah, these people behavior was wrong and illegal but it was absolutely NO different than getting into university based on your name and your parents donations. Just look at the dimwit illiterate Megan McCain, who graduated from Columbia. I'm serious, google one of her articles. Many of these people get in from some sort of bribery. But this is more about sticking it to the "liberal elite " than anything.

by Anonymousreply 99March 12, 2019 9:52 PM

Anyone here a lawyer? Realistically, how much time will Felicity serve, if any?

by Anonymousreply 100March 12, 2019 9:53 PM

2005 is a long time ago for Felicity...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 12, 2019 9:53 PM

I'm looking at Lori Loughlin's Facebook page and she is getting flamed on a post from yesterday when she was promoting that crappy Hallmark show. Here's a sample of some of the comments.

"My middle class kid busts his BUTT studying in the highest level classes and heavily training in competitve soccer. He has no free time, just studies and soccer. His dream is to play soccer and study at an elite university. He is WORKING for that privilege as it should be. He is EARNING his success. That’s what it takes and those are the ones who should be accepted. You are just buying your kid’s “success” like always. How utterly and completely sad & pathetic that you have to take a spot from a deserving kid and that that’s your child’s only way in. Shame on you."

"looks like ur gonna be the center for a new lifetime movie about a star that lied and committed fraud to get their kid into college."

"I am so seriously disappointed. One of my favorite actresses. Your daughter stated herself she didn’t care about school and shouldn’t have taken the spot of a deserving, hard working kid. We have a daughter in high school with big dreams, who works hard, gets incredible grades, participates in leadership and sports in hopes of getting into a good college while my husband and I work hard to make this possible for her. Here you are paying your undeserving child’s way into a college she didn’t earn. Shame on you. Money doesn’t make you a better person, clearly. True testament of character. I really hope all involved serve time"

by Anonymousreply 102March 12, 2019 9:55 PM

They won't serve time! They'll plead down, or get fined or some such slap on the wrist.

by Anonymousreply 103March 12, 2019 9:56 PM

R103 isn't mail fraud very serious w a high minimum sentencing tho?

by Anonymousreply 104March 12, 2019 9:57 PM

Wow what a country! No indictment for Trump, none for the architects of the Iraq War (which led to the Yazidi genocide and deaths of huge numbers of Iraqis ) or their journalist lackeys who helped lead us into that war, but they sure had time to crackdown, selectively of course, on this. Read through the name list and I guarantee you they will be primarily left leaning.

by Anonymousreply 105March 12, 2019 9:58 PM

If you are found guilty. They'll weasel out though, plead down, probation blah blah

by Anonymousreply 106March 12, 2019 9:58 PM

Would a cover like the one at R101 be made today? Seems so dumb to put grown ass women in bathing suits when their characters weren't meant to be sex symbols and didn't dress like that at all.

by Anonymousreply 107March 12, 2019 9:58 PM

#metoo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108March 12, 2019 9:59 PM

Even if they don't do time, their careers are dead.

by Anonymousreply 109March 12, 2019 10:02 PM

Mail fraud can get you up to 20 years plus financial fines. You don't want to fuck with the post office. Regardless of their punishment, I am doubtful they will have a career after this. It is one thing to accidentally do something, but they intentionally lied.

by Anonymousreply 110March 12, 2019 10:03 PM

Will Hallmark wash their hands of Lori's taint?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 12, 2019 10:05 PM

Yes R111

by Anonymousreply 112March 12, 2019 10:07 PM

Lori Loughlin 02/25/2018

"There are more important things than money. Like doing the right thing. Words to live by."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 12, 2019 10:07 PM

There's a live feed on Fox Business (on YouTube), but it's not really showing anything.

by Anonymousreply 114March 12, 2019 10:07 PM

R111 Oh god, that photo of her reminds me of another cunt I hate. That Heather Dubrow bitch.

by Anonymousreply 115March 12, 2019 10:08 PM

Let's cast the TV movie or the limited series American Crime Story: Operation Varsity Blues.

How about Ben Mendelsohn as William H. Macy?

by Anonymousreply 116March 12, 2019 10:08 PM

People are pissed off because there are supposedly liberal people such as FH on the busted list who rail publicly about progressive causes but privately it turns out they're entitled assholes.

by Anonymousreply 117March 12, 2019 10:09 PM

Who watches Hallmark? Is that free like Ch.9 ans Ch. 11?

by Anonymousreply 118March 12, 2019 10:09 PM

I can see Felicity doing some tearful mea culpa interview and maybe salvaging her career somewhat, especially if she devotes some energy to a good cause and forks over a lot of money in charity. Lori Loughlin’s career is probably toast since she will have lost all of her wholesome, saccharine Hallmark cred.

by Anonymousreply 119March 12, 2019 10:09 PM

Her shoes at R67 are tragic.

She must be special needs.

by Anonymousreply 120March 12, 2019 10:10 PM

How come all the Full House’ers became fundie cunts?

by Anonymousreply 121March 12, 2019 10:11 PM

I'd never heard of Lori's daughter before but holy shit, she makes the Kardashians seem deep. And the dumb bitch was CC'd on an email to the ringleader.

by Anonymousreply 122March 12, 2019 10:11 PM

The only way out of this for Felicity is to sponsor a scholarship fund.

Pay for some other kid to go to college.

by Anonymousreply 123March 12, 2019 10:12 PM

How do you even show your face on campus after this? Are these kids graduated yet?

by Anonymousreply 124March 12, 2019 10:12 PM

I'm surprised Olivia Jade's youtube account is still up.

by Anonymousreply 125March 12, 2019 10:13 PM

The dumbest bitch I knew in high school ended up going to USC. She was an airhead who barely got C average throughout high school, and most of her friends tolerated her because her family was rich and parents out of town frequently, hence party central.

I wonder if more is going to come out, with the daughter hiring people to write her papers and shit. YT needs to shut her ass down, take down her channel and hit her where it really hurts, kryptonite to fame whores.

by Anonymousreply 126March 12, 2019 10:14 PM

I bet Leah Ayres is laughing right now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 12, 2019 10:14 PM

I think Olivia is one of those any attention is good attention types. Again, lacks the embarrassment gene. She's probably making money off of this with all of the extra hits to her accounts.

by Anonymousreply 128March 12, 2019 10:14 PM

I disagree with you R119. This wasn't some accidental thing. It was planned out and she lied.

by Anonymousreply 129March 12, 2019 10:15 PM

No Lori will be seen praying and forgiving her detractors on CBN & Hallmark. She’ll take a super Christian overdrive attitude of crucifixtion.

by Anonymousreply 130March 12, 2019 10:15 PM

I always wonder what the scene is at the celebrity's home on a day like today. Screaming? Crying? Raging? Or smug confidence that their money and celebrity will somehow get them out of it?

This will generate real ill will, parents will HATE them for this.

by Anonymousreply 131March 12, 2019 10:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132March 12, 2019 10:16 PM

this crap has been going on for eons, I think the reason the FBI got involved was the size and scope of the thing. I personally know a guy who bribed a senator to get his kids into a good school. I think all parents want the best for their children, but sending a dim kid into a good school will just hurt their self esteem.

by Anonymousreply 133March 12, 2019 10:16 PM

"But, your Honor, I'm a Christian! A mother! I work for Hallmark, for fuck's sake!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 12, 2019 10:17 PM

Is it too late for Jussie's lawyers to dump his ass for team Lori? I'd want a client who's dumb and rich enough to pay $500k bribe for shit for brains daughter to get into low standard USC of all places.

by Anonymousreply 135March 12, 2019 10:17 PM

[quote]Apparently that was for the second daughter and they decided not to pay

Is the second daughter smarter, or is she group-home slow?

by Anonymousreply 136March 12, 2019 10:17 PM

Let's be their crisis-management PR people.

I'd say go with: "Sob, all we wanted was the best for our child, like any parent. Did we get carried away? Yes. Did we mean to break the law? Of course not. Were we misled? Absolutely!"

by Anonymousreply 137March 12, 2019 10:18 PM

I definitely hate Lori more than Felicity. It sounds like her daughter is a Kylie Jenner wannabe who just wants to take selfies and jerk off fratboys. And she videos herself while driving. You created a completely useless human Lori. Congrats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 12, 2019 10:19 PM

I agree that Miss Olivia Jade is LOVING all the drama and attention right now.

by Anonymousreply 139March 12, 2019 10:19 PM

This investigation was started by accident if I recall correctly.

Also, I don't believe even Huffman can revive her career. She's poison now, and Macy should probably divorce her to save his career. I couldn't care less what happens to Loughlin and her shitty kids.

by Anonymousreply 140March 12, 2019 10:20 PM

[quote]I wonder if more is going to come out, with the daughter hiring people to write her papers and shit. YT needs to shut her ass down, take down her channel and hit her where it really hurts, kryptonite to fame whores.

I also think stuff like that will come out about the daughter. I don't think YT will shut down the daughter's channel unless she did something that violated the TOU. I looked at a video where the daughter talks about buying bling on a budget and this was one of the comments

"When you have to bling on a budget because you had to spend $500,000 to bribe your way into USC"

by Anonymousreply 141March 12, 2019 10:20 PM

did anyone read the charging papers? WHO PAID 6 Million?!?!

by Anonymousreply 142March 12, 2019 10:21 PM

Is it true Aunt Becky is on the lam?

by Anonymousreply 143March 12, 2019 10:21 PM

Where did Jody get all this money?

by Anonymousreply 144March 12, 2019 10:21 PM

She's lucky breathing is an involuntary action.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145March 12, 2019 10:22 PM

Have any of you met a millennial? I guarantee these kids are no dumber than the average college student. I would know I'm a millennial college grad.

by Anonymousreply 146March 12, 2019 10:23 PM

r140 By accident? Where did you read that? I've been wondering how this got out myself.

by Anonymousreply 147March 12, 2019 10:23 PM

UT at Austin has actually gotten pretty competitive in recent years. Wake Forest is a top 30 school overall believe it or not.

I remember when I took my PSATs and SATs how they drilled it into us that cheating on those national exams was a major offense, a big criminal no-no. Hiring someone to falsely administer those tests and correct the answers before submitting would obviously be a pretty big criminal deal. These people knew what they were doing but as has been asked - why not just give the targeted school a ton of $ as a donation? Macy and Huffman could have donated to the Theatre Arts program or built an auditorium or something.

by Anonymousreply 148March 12, 2019 10:23 PM

Boycott!

by Anonymousreply 149March 12, 2019 10:23 PM

More celebrities to come…

by Anonymousreply 150March 12, 2019 10:24 PM

I believe the shady dude running the bribery ring collected a total of six million from the rich parents, not that one set of parents paid that for one of their kids. That's how I understood it.

by Anonymousreply 151March 12, 2019 10:24 PM

Well R146 if you had two braincells you'd know that current college kids/applicants are Gen Z

DL = anyone under 60 is a millennial

by Anonymousreply 152March 12, 2019 10:24 PM

What will be Whoopi's stance?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153March 12, 2019 10:27 PM

Where’s the perpwalk? Mugshots?? Come through, TMZ!

by Anonymousreply 154March 12, 2019 10:27 PM

[quote]her daughter is a Kylie Jenner wannabe.

This sentence sums up the sad state of our modern world.

by Anonymousreply 155March 12, 2019 10:28 PM

This is the most that I've ever been entertained by Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin.

by Anonymousreply 156March 12, 2019 10:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157March 12, 2019 10:29 PM

It's at times like this I miss old school Law & Order.

by Anonymousreply 158March 12, 2019 10:30 PM

[quote]Is it too late for Jussie's lawyers to dump his ass for team Lori? I'd want a client who's dumb and rich enough to pay $500k bribe for shit for brains daughter to get into low standard USC of all places.

I don't know if it is too late. I was thinking that Jussie is probably going to take a huge financial hit paying Geragos and his team in addition to the other financial problems that come along.

I wouldn't be surprised if Geragos or some other high profile lawyer represents at least person in the scheme.

by Anonymousreply 159March 12, 2019 10:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 12, 2019 10:30 PM

Can you imagine grading one of her papers or an essay question exam or seeing her get through an intermediate algebra course without a calculator? Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 161March 12, 2019 10:31 PM

Finally, these celebrities are realizing that they are just like the rest of us, do a crime then do the time. I have no sympathy. Sneaky people deserve to be caught.

Get ready Celebrities your secrets are being revealed. Welcome to the Internet. People talk...

by Anonymousreply 162March 12, 2019 10:31 PM

Lori's daughter is so dumb they had to pay the ringleader to do her college apps. I can't imagine having all the money in the world and raising someone so useless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163March 12, 2019 10:31 PM

R151, in other reports, I read he made 25 million from 2011-2019.

by Anonymousreply 164March 12, 2019 10:31 PM

What a vapid lot.

by Anonymousreply 165March 12, 2019 10:31 PM

R158 Maybe Law&Order:SVU can do an episode based on this story. There will be twist in which it gets revealed that the actress mom had to sleep with the ringleader as part of the deal.

by Anonymousreply 166March 12, 2019 10:32 PM

No kidding, R156. I can't get enough of this story.

by Anonymousreply 167March 12, 2019 10:33 PM

R147 They you investigating another crime and somehow it lead to this crime.

by Anonymousreply 168March 12, 2019 10:33 PM

Just in! Fake disabilities, photoshopped faces: How feds say celebrities, coaches, and scammers got kids into elite colleges. Plus, more celebrities and CEO’s to be named!

Time to get out the popcorn 🍿 for this one!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 12, 2019 10:33 PM

I read that some parents paid up to $6.5 million R151.

by Anonymousreply 170March 12, 2019 10:34 PM

[Quote] her daughter is a Kylie Jenner wannabe.

Billionaire by 21 doesn't sound too bad though.

by Anonymousreply 171March 12, 2019 10:35 PM

SVU: They capture a rapist who offers to blow the lid off a college admissions scam in exchange for a plea deal

by Anonymousreply 172March 12, 2019 10:35 PM

Hodge, who served as Pimco CEO from 2014 to 2016, allegedly agreed to use bribery to facilitate the admission of two of his children to the University of Southern California as athletic recruits.

Among others charged are William McGlashan Jr., a senior executive at TPG Capital; Gordon Caplan, co-chairman of international law firm Willkie Farr; Agustin Huneeus, head of the Huneeus vineyard in Napa Valley and Manuel Henriquez, chairman and CEO of Hercules Technology Growth Capital, whose stock price fell more than 9 percent Tuesday afternoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173March 12, 2019 10:35 PM

They *were

by Anonymousreply 174March 12, 2019 10:35 PM

No, R151. One tennis coach took in $3 million alone.

by Anonymousreply 175March 12, 2019 10:35 PM

Can you believe a fucking lawyer actually did this for his kid? What a stupid cunt of a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 176March 12, 2019 10:36 PM

R160 ewww those tits will be down to her navel by time she's 30. She got those nasty, pendulous banana tits that only look okay clothed. Good thing she's rich she'll need breast lift before 30 for sure.

by Anonymousreply 177March 12, 2019 10:36 PM

Fucking hell, does that tennis coach have to pay that back? that's a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 178March 12, 2019 10:36 PM

I just don’t get how people either don’t think about getting caught in scams like this or think the risk is worth it.

by Anonymousreply 179March 12, 2019 10:37 PM

If TMZ knew early this morning that Felicity was going to be let out on a signature bond, what the fuck is taking so long? LET'S GO!

Still no word on Lori Lam-lin's whereabouts?

by Anonymousreply 180March 12, 2019 10:37 PM

Ah okay, I guess I misread.

by Anonymousreply 181March 12, 2019 10:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 12, 2019 10:38 PM

how hard is it to get a decent SAT score

by Anonymousreply 183March 12, 2019 10:39 PM

The first wave of college coaches and athletic director firings has started. Stanford and USC I think.

ABC news just played the little moron’s “I don’t really care about school as most of you already know” video.

by Anonymousreply 184March 12, 2019 10:39 PM

Yet a fucking madame was selling access to Trump while enslaving women,and its crickets. This is why I have zero faith in the media. This story is as old as time,nothing new to see here.

by Anonymousreply 185March 12, 2019 10:39 PM

I just read, per USA Today, that each count carries a minimum of 5 years. OUCH

by Anonymousreply 186March 12, 2019 10:40 PM

2 million people want to be notified when this stupid bitch speaks. WHY?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187March 12, 2019 10:40 PM

Stanford University on Tuesday fired its sailing coach John Vandemoer in connection to a bombshell college-admissions bribery scandal.

Vandemoer, 41, was charged with accepting a total of $270,000 in contributions to the school's sailing program for agreeing to recommend two prospective students for admission.

The school said on Tuesday that neither student came to Stanford but that 'the alleged behavior runs completely counter to Stanford's values.'

Stanford said it has no evidence that anyone else at the school is involved but will conduct an internal review.

Vandemoer pleaded guilty in federal court in Boston to one count of conspiracy to commit racketeering, which carries a sentence of up to 10 years in prison.

He was released on his own recognizance pending his sentencing, which is scheduled for June 12.

According to his Facebook profile, Vandemoer is married to Olympic sailor Molly O'Bryan Vandemoer and the couple have a young son together.

Vandemoer and eight other current or former college coaches are among the 50 people indicted in the nationwide college admissions scheme, according to court documents unsealed Tuesday in Boston.

The alleged plot involved getting students admitted to some of the top schools in the country as recruited athletes - regardless of athletic ability - and helping those applicants cheat on their entrance exams, according to the documents.

by Anonymousreply 188March 12, 2019 10:40 PM

Could there be a role for Shelley Hack in the Law & Order eppy?

by Anonymousreply 189March 12, 2019 10:40 PM

Lori's a smug, illiterate, entitled cunt. What a shock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190March 12, 2019 10:41 PM

Wow, they paid all that money to get accepted to Stanford and Standford says they never went there. DO YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT?

by Anonymousreply 191March 12, 2019 10:41 PM

OMG…what a bitch!

by Anonymousreply 192March 12, 2019 10:42 PM

Judging by the barrage of enraged social media responses by middle class soccer moms across the nation, these Frauen would have been better off skimming M-13 drug profits than buying-off those SAT proctors and itemizing the bribes as “charitable” tax deductions. Congrats, ladies - you have released the Kraken!

by Anonymousreply 193March 12, 2019 10:42 PM

Always found Huffman and Macy slightly irritating: "We're so successful, cool, well-liked, real."

We need to remember these are all people who make pretend for a living.

by Anonymousreply 194March 12, 2019 10:44 PM

[quote]how hard is it to get a decent SAT score

Not that hard.

by Anonymousreply 195March 12, 2019 10:45 PM

R193 One presumes, wherever Lori is, she is clutching a mug

by Anonymousreply 196March 12, 2019 10:45 PM

"You white people that thing. You know what y'all do."

Reminds me of 'Suicide Squad' where Deadshot has Rick Flag agree to get Deadshot's daughter into an Ivy League school, and if she can't keep up and her grades slip, that she will get the white people treatment.

Time's up, Felicity and Lori!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197March 12, 2019 10:45 PM

I think a major problems is all these parents wants to be friends with their kids and not really parent them. They just let them do what they want. Like those montessori schools who let kids discover what they want etc. Kids need to be told and taught the basics. My niece is 3 year old but barely speaks sentences and goes to one of these schools. 3 year olds are supposed to be talking a lot already...

by Anonymousreply 198March 12, 2019 10:45 PM

Lol, R193!

My guess R179, is that they're just used to getting away with this stuff for generations. It probably never occured to them anything could go wrong. They just felt entitled to it. It's not even political at this point, it's just the wealthy versus everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 199March 12, 2019 10:45 PM

Update from TMZ. I don't have a permalink for it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 12, 2019 10:46 PM

R172 it's known to happen a lot in law enforcement/ criminal justice system. Like that infamous dirty L.A. cop Bill Leasure who got ratted out by a petty criminal in a series of yacht thefts. Turned out Leasure murdered a couple of people on top of being in on the thefts as well, oh and he was married to a L.A. prosecutor and he was having an affair with a teenager at same time.

I agree FH's career is over, she wasn't that much in demand as an actress of certain age anyways, if she was still hot and in her mid-late 30s then maybe there's a chance for comeback. There are lots of other, better actresses in her age bracket who could be cast in similar roles, Joan Allen comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 201March 12, 2019 10:46 PM

Huffman is Hillary without the cankles.

by Anonymousreply 202March 12, 2019 10:46 PM

Here it is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203March 12, 2019 10:47 PM

Fixed it for you R200.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 12, 2019 10:48 PM

check out the pic of the husband, are those cheeks store bought? so fucking ugly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205March 12, 2019 10:49 PM

Wow, Felicity got arrested at gunpoint at 6 am, and hauled in. I wonder how long she knew this was looming?

She sure got off a lot cheaper than Lori in the scam. Is Lori is more trouble, having paid so much more?

by Anonymousreply 206March 12, 2019 10:49 PM

Didn't Rodney Dangerfield already make a movie about this?

by Anonymousreply 207March 12, 2019 10:49 PM

If she knew ahead of time, why didn't she turn herself in ASAP and get as far in front of it as possible? That is weird.

by Anonymousreply 208March 12, 2019 10:50 PM

I lols at this comment from Twitter

[Quote] @cardsvillen Bob Saget is going to turn out having the best morals from Full House

by Anonymousreply 209March 12, 2019 10:50 PM

why do these kids need to go to college? they want to be actors right? you don't a need college degree for that.

by Anonymousreply 210March 12, 2019 10:50 PM

"Felicity Huffman knew she was a target of the federal investigation into bribery in the college admissions process ... but she had no idea 7 feds would show up at her door Tuesday morning with guns drawn.

Sources familiar with the arrest tell TMZ, 7 FBI agents showed up at Felicity's Hollywood Hills home at 6 AM and drew their weapons as they ordered Felicity to come out and surrender.

We're told Felicity, her husband William H. Macy and their 2 daughters were asleep when the agents ordered her out. Our sources say she knew the arrest was looming and would have gladly surrendered on her own, but the feds saw it differently.

An FBI source familiar with the arrest tells TMZ guns were drawn as a precaution. It's always left to the agents' discretion whether to draw a firearm during an arrest.

The agents took Huffman to a federal building where she was processed by federal marshals.

As we reported, Huffman was indicted for conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud. The indictment claims Huffman made a charitable contribution of $15,000 to participate in a college entrance exam cheating scheme on behalf of her eldest daughter. The indictment claims the daughter was given twice the amount of time to take the SAT as other students and the paid proctor agreed to secretly correct her answers afterward.

The docs claim the girl got a 1420 score ... approximately 400 points over her PSAT."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211March 12, 2019 10:50 PM

I wonder if Ava Duvernay will tweet on behalf of Felicity? Felicity plays the prosecutor in the Central Park Five miniseries for Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 212March 12, 2019 10:51 PM

Once again, doesn't anyone think the students must be expelled since they were admitted on false pretense?

by Anonymousreply 213March 12, 2019 10:51 PM

R205 Yes looks like obvious cheek implants or too much fillers in the under-eye area, overzealous fillers there have a tendency to drift down and give a fake, chipmunk look.

by Anonymousreply 214March 12, 2019 10:52 PM

Lori's first husband was her Long Island high school sweetheart who was a Dentist when they divorced.

by Anonymousreply 215March 12, 2019 10:52 PM

They stole the slots from kids who worked their asses off to get in. Ha, ha, ha fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 216March 12, 2019 10:52 PM

R211 That seems to be a bit much and a waste of taxpayer money...they should of just let her turn herself in.

by Anonymousreply 217March 12, 2019 10:53 PM

R213 I wonder if they would make them retest. They obviously would not pass, and so out they go "quietly" as possible. Or if smart (hah!), they would just withdraw from the school.

by Anonymousreply 218March 12, 2019 10:53 PM

Me so angry.

by Anonymousreply 219March 12, 2019 10:53 PM

The kid got a 1420 AFTER a proctor fixed her SAT??? You can’t get admitted to a whole lot of schools with just a 1420. For $15k, I would expect at least a 1560.

Spendthrifts!

by Anonymousreply 220March 12, 2019 10:54 PM

Hahaha, 7 FBI agents with guns drawn at 6 am. So good.

by Anonymousreply 221March 12, 2019 10:55 PM

They will be kicked out!

Those kids knew nothing coz the pictures were photoshopped onto REAL pros doing the sport.

by Anonymousreply 222March 12, 2019 10:55 PM

I think she's scum, but I wonder if all the other accused were arrested at gunpoint in the early hours as well. Her bribe was peanuts compared to some of the others. It's weird how were not hearing details about the other arrests.

by Anonymousreply 223March 12, 2019 10:55 PM

r217 They must have had a reason. Maybe she waited too long to mosey in on her own volition, because she's cocky like that. So they said, fuck this noise.

Frankly, I'm happy to see my tax dollars going to take assholes like this down. This was their own doing.

by Anonymousreply 224March 12, 2019 10:55 PM

Remember her athletic prowess R220.

by Anonymousreply 225March 12, 2019 10:56 PM

At least Jared didn't fake anything. He had lousy scores but still got in coz daddy donated millions to Harvard. He graduated with honors.

by Anonymousreply 226March 12, 2019 10:56 PM

If that snap on the TMZ page is from this morning, at least they gave her time to put on her earrings.

by Anonymousreply 227March 12, 2019 10:56 PM

Poor Lynette...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228March 12, 2019 10:57 PM

NY Magazine compiled a nice list of these cheating scumbags and the companies they own/work for

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229March 12, 2019 10:57 PM

I want to know the stupid cunt who paid $6 million fucking dollars, the kid is gonna get kicked out anyways. What a stupid person! Why didn't the parents just donate to the school?! They would get in NO PROBLEM! I have a bridge I want to sell this stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 230March 12, 2019 10:58 PM

r225 Actually, the "athletic prowess" was twig arms Olivia. That's why their case is a bigger deal. Felicity "just" arranged her kid to cheat on the test.

by Anonymousreply 231March 12, 2019 10:58 PM

Ouchie. That has to suck.

by Anonymousreply 232March 12, 2019 10:58 PM

"And-- and they had GUNS drawn and everything! How is that going to SCAR my children???"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233March 12, 2019 10:59 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234March 12, 2019 10:59 PM

Actresses Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin are making the headlines, but the federal indictment outlining a massive college admissions scheme that was unsealed Tuesday includes the names of dozens of other parents who find themselves in legal trouble for doing a little too much to help their kids get into college. Here’s who they are, according to the 204-page indictment unsealed Tuesday and media reports:

Gregory Abbott and Marcia Abbott — The “founder and chairman of a packaging company for the food and beverage industry, and the former chairman and CEO of a private-label clothing manufacturer.”

Gamal Abdelaziz — A former Las Vegas gaming executive who previously worked for Wynn Macau and MGM Resorts International.

Diane Blake and Todd Blake — Diane is “an executive at a retail merchandising firm” and Todd is an “entrepreneur and investor.”

Jane Buckingham — CEO of the boutique marketing company Trendera and author of The Modern Girl’s Guide to Life, an advice book “for the busy modern woman.”

Gordon Caplan — The co-chair of mega law firm Willkie Farr & Gallagher and the The American Lawyer’s 2018 Dealmaker of the Year.

I-hsin “Joey” Chen — A California resident who operates a “provider of warehousing and related services for the shipping industry.”

Gregory Colburn and Amy Colburn — Gregory is a doctor in Palo Alto.

Robert Flaxman — CEO and founder of Crown Realty & Development, a real estate firm.

Elizabeth Henriquez and Manuel Henriquez — Manuel is the “founder, chairman, and CEO of a publicly traded specialty finance company based in Palo Alto, California.”

Douglas Hodge — Former CEO of Pacific Investment Management Co. Bloomberg got him on the phone to talk about the scandal. He said, “I can’t talk right now.”

Felicity Huffman — An actress who most notably starred in Desperate Housewives.

Agustin Huneeus Jr. — An “owner of vineyards in Napa, California.”

Bruce Isackson and Davina Isackson — Bruce is president of real estate firm WP Investments.

Michelle Janavs — A “former executive at a large food manufacturer formerly owned by members of her family.”

Elisabeth Kimmel — A Las Vegas and La Jolla resident and “owner and president of a media company.”

Marjorie Klapper — A resident of Menlo Park, California, and the co-owner of “a jewelry business.”

Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli — Loughlin is an actress best known for her role on Full House and Giannulli, her husband, is a fashion designer.

Toby MacFarlane — A former “senior executive at a title insurance company.”

William E. McGlashan Jr. — A “ senior executive at a global private equity firm,” and the guy behind the Rise Fund, a social impact fund he co-founded with Bono and Jeff Skoll, eBay’s first employee.

Marci Palatella — CEO of Preservation Distillery in Kentucky.

Peter Jan Sartorio — A “packaged food entrepreneur.”

Stephen Semprevivo — An executive at Cydcor, a “privately held provider of outsourced sales teams.”

Devin Sloane — The founder of aquaTECTURE, a water-focused investment firm in Los Angeles.

John B. Wilson — The president of private equity firm Hyannis Port Capital and a former executive at Staples and Gap Inc.

Homayoun Zadeh — A dentistry professor at USC.

Robert Zangrillo — CEO of Dragon Global, a private investment firm in Miami.

by Anonymousreply 235March 12, 2019 11:00 PM

Huffman's kids are still in high school, so less "damage" done. But allegedly her younger daughter is actually smart. Good luck having anyone believe you'll get into college on your own merits, toots.

by Anonymousreply 236March 12, 2019 11:01 PM

Thanks R231. I'm already getting the kids mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 237March 12, 2019 11:01 PM

THIS will be the “Trial of the Century”!

by Anonymousreply 238March 12, 2019 11:01 PM

Bill Macy is best friends with David Mamet. Mamet advised several of his children to drop out of high school and forget about college altogether, because college was for Mamet "a waste of time unless you want to go into the hard sciences."

Macy should have advised his kids the same.

by Anonymousreply 239March 12, 2019 11:02 PM

Mother Of The Year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240March 12, 2019 11:03 PM

Is it just me, or do some of the job titles held by the above sound a bit mob-ish?

by Anonymousreply 241March 12, 2019 11:03 PM

Mr. Singer would instruct parents to seek special circumstances for their children to take the SAT or ACT, the required standardized tests for acceptance to four-year universities.

Parents would use medical documentation to claim their children had a learning disability. The students would then be given a chance to take the tests in a room with only a proctor, and sometimes over two days. Then they would sign up to take the exams at either a public high school in Houston or a private college prep school in West Hollywood, two locations that Mr. Singer said he “controlled.”

Parents paid between $15,000 and $75,000 to Mr. Singer’s company so their children could be helped in one of three ways: Someone else would take the SAT or ACT exams for the student; a person would serve as the proctor and guide the students to the right answers; or someone would review and correct the students’ answers after the tests were taken.

by Anonymousreply 242March 12, 2019 11:03 PM

R102, I can only imagine what kind of Jesus-freak frau names Lori Loughlin as one of her favorite actresses.

by Anonymousreply 243March 12, 2019 11:04 PM

Takin' care of our kids!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244March 12, 2019 11:04 PM

I'm sure the Schwarzenegger's must be involved. Patrick's dumb.

by Anonymousreply 245March 12, 2019 11:04 PM

It's nice to see on the list, the SF Bay Area representin' so well. Typical of rich supposedly liberal SF Peninsula, serves them right to be publicly shamed. They're just as bad as Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 246March 12, 2019 11:05 PM

r245 Yeah, but Arnold isn't. He knows just to buy a building or something and has the dough to do it. I think his antlers would have gone up if some middleman had come skulking around.

by Anonymousreply 247March 12, 2019 11:06 PM

Where's the indictment for Dubya? Or Drumpf?

by Anonymousreply 248March 12, 2019 11:06 PM

Nice try Boris at R117. Lori Loughlin is a conservative fundie who shows up in places like Pat Robertson's channel lecturing about Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 249March 12, 2019 11:06 PM

No way Schwarzenegger is involved. Those kids study. Look who their mom is. and they have lots of ECAs

by Anonymousreply 250March 12, 2019 11:06 PM

A ricotta pie with pineapple is all it takes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251March 12, 2019 11:07 PM

R246 Tell me about it. I live here and I am fucking miserable. I am surrounded by these types. Fucking cunts. Someone find me a new home and get me out of my shitbox $2500 apartment.

by Anonymousreply 252March 12, 2019 11:08 PM

[Quote] That seems to be a bit much and a waste of taxpayer money...they should of just let her turn herself in.

You can't trust criminals like Huffman.

by Anonymousreply 253March 12, 2019 11:08 PM

[quote]The kid got a 1420 AFTER a proctor fixed her SAT??? You can’t get admitted to a whole lot of schools with just a 1420.

Can you imagine how bad her score was before the proctor fixed her answers??

Are all Hollywood kids this stupid, or is it just a few?

by Anonymousreply 254March 12, 2019 11:08 PM

I cannot believe Lori Loughlin paid a half a million dollars to get her kid into USC. Not Stanford, Not Yale, Not even Princeton, but USC. Really? Was her daughter looking at Northridge? Santa Monica College?

The kid doesn't even want to do work at USC. Embarrassing waste of money. I would have shipped her off to the Marines.

Unbelievable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255March 12, 2019 11:08 PM

Even Schwarzenegger's love child is a better student than Felicity and Becky's babies.

by Anonymousreply 256March 12, 2019 11:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257March 12, 2019 11:09 PM

Apparently her score was "bumped" by 400-ish points r254

by Anonymousreply 258March 12, 2019 11:10 PM

R249 Are you dim? Was referring to FH and BM, liberal hypocrites who are just as bad as Repugs.

by Anonymousreply 259March 12, 2019 11:10 PM

These people made donations to the Ringleader's (Rick Singer) fake charity. I wonder if they wrote these "donations" off on their taxes. Or more importantly I wonder if they used their own fake charities (all celeb's charities are fake) to give the "donations" to Mr Singers fake as fuck charity.

There was a lady named Michelle Janavs who was also arrested. She paid - oops, "made a donation" (for which she has now been arrested) for her kid to get into Georgetown. He got in. I googled her and found out she has her own scam type charity. The Charity Navigator actually lists the charity's tax returns. It's very interesting. She's used the charity to help her kids too. I think the IRS will be very interested in all their tax returns, and the returns of their charities and businesses. The IRS likes to put people in jail for defrauding them. I'm sure most of these scumbag parents also wrote it off on their taxes or maybe even used their own scam charity to write a check to Mr Singer

But back to Mrs Janavs. Her kids go/went to The Sage Hill School (tuition, not including Books, supplies, curricular activities,lunch & additional program participation fees is $40,680 a year). Hilariously, Mrs Janavs' charity's mission as stated on their tax return says, "all profits will be donated to help feed children in America". Mrs Janavs used her charity to donate $100,000 to her children's private school. I'm guessing to help feed all those rich kids

Coincidentally her daughter "won" a writing award at school and her son is on the tennis team at the prestigious Sage Hill School. And to top it all off, her charity has assets of $1.8 MILLION, which they invested in investment funds. They earned $97,496 from the investment fund in 2016. And since they are a charity, they only had to pay $115 dollars in taxes. Can you believe this BULLSHIT? And it get's better, they had expenses of $210,321. I wonder how much of those expenses went to Mrs Janavs for a salary or other "expenses" (or maybe to Mr Rick Singer's fake charity for getting her dumb son into Georgetown)?

by Anonymousreply 260March 12, 2019 11:10 PM

I got confused. I thought it was Maude's husband who got busted.

by Anonymousreply 261March 12, 2019 11:11 PM

CBN, home of Lori's beloved 700 Club, has the story on their site but uses a stock photo of a college classroom instead of pics of Lori and her name isn't in the headline.

by Anonymousreply 262March 12, 2019 11:12 PM

So what exactly IS the legal difference between making a donation to a school and paying a bribe? In both cases the normal rules of admission are circumvented, and deserving kids are cheated out of a place.

Sounds like paying the bribe is a lot cheaper than making a donation though.

by Anonymousreply 263March 12, 2019 11:12 PM

R256 I love how proud Arnold is of Joseph. He shows him off all the time on his Twitter account. Smart, handsome kid.

by Anonymousreply 264March 12, 2019 11:12 PM

R252 I'm up north from you in SF, I am also surrounded by these idiots in Pacific Heights area, then at work I have deal with Marin County snooty types who also claim to be progressive but when you talk to them it's obvious they're virtue-signaling, regressive bigots.

by Anonymousreply 265March 12, 2019 11:13 PM

R220 According to the charging document, the kid had already taken the PSAT and they didn't want the second test score to increase by more than 30% because they were worried it would get flagged for possible cheating.

by Anonymousreply 266March 12, 2019 11:13 PM

Typical Liberals.

by Anonymousreply 267March 12, 2019 11:14 PM

This must karma for a cis woman playing a transgender role

by Anonymousreply 268March 12, 2019 11:14 PM

R220 See page 74

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269March 12, 2019 11:14 PM

I know right R267? Why can't they be moral like the dog killing Huckabees?

by Anonymousreply 270March 12, 2019 11:16 PM

I don't see how putting your child into a college where everybody is way smarter and the professors are teaching way over your head - is a good idea?

by Anonymousreply 271March 12, 2019 11:16 PM

r265 I do live in Marin and you nailed it perfectly! HELP ME!

by Anonymousreply 272March 12, 2019 11:16 PM

Little Lori-Famous at Last

by Anonymousreply 273March 12, 2019 11:17 PM

wait, so tell me folks. How long are they gonna go to jail for?

by Anonymousreply 274March 12, 2019 11:18 PM

r13, Oliva Jade has a spot that someone else could have had.

She is a complete bubble head and I get that Lori Loughlin needed this dummy in a college. She must have had like a 1.5 gpa. She wouldn't succeed in a community college. Probably buys her school papers.

by Anonymousreply 275March 12, 2019 11:18 PM

Imagine the vicious mother-daughter screaming and cross-accusations flying Chez Gianulli.

by Anonymousreply 276March 12, 2019 11:18 PM

From twitter HeppCat ‏@the_heppcat The Lori Loughlin / Aunt Becky Full House spin-off looks interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277March 12, 2019 11:20 PM

Obviously Fundie Lori just needed her kid to be in a rich people's college long enough to find a rich husband. It was never about graduating.

by Anonymousreply 278March 12, 2019 11:20 PM

R274 Here's what some legal experts think:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279March 12, 2019 11:21 PM

I need to know which other celebrities are involved.

Any speculation?

by Anonymousreply 280March 12, 2019 11:22 PM

Arnold's kids are Kennedys. Colleges and Universities court students like them. They will get accepted no matter what but they do a ton of charity work, their mom make sure they do a lot. Arnold has biz and their kids work there. I think Patrick works in a pizza cafe or something as well.

by Anonymousreply 281March 12, 2019 11:22 PM

R275 Not probably. DOES buy her school papers.

by Anonymousreply 282March 12, 2019 11:23 PM

R267 you think Lori Loughlin is a typical liberal? That might come as a surprise to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283March 12, 2019 11:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284March 12, 2019 11:24 PM

Of course the irony being that if you're rich enough (as in top 1%) to pay for a building then it's all within the law. The FBI guy even said that in the present conference, as if paying for a building to get your kid in is all above board and not shady at all. It's all fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 285March 12, 2019 11:25 PM

R280 I'm wondering if other celebs are being investigated, but the feds are naming names yet until the warrants are issued and they shown up with guns drawn to the houses.

by Anonymousreply 286March 12, 2019 11:26 PM

Couple thing in FH's favor:

*Much less $$ spent

*Backed out of repeating it for her second daughter

*Her kids don't have Marie Antoinette-ish social media accounts

by Anonymousreply 287March 12, 2019 11:26 PM

I have to grudgingly admit that LL looks fantastic for 54, but that cunt was never considered beautiful even in heyday of her fame. Usually it's that cute type of women who age the best..

by Anonymousreply 288March 12, 2019 11:27 PM

Press conference.^ R285

by Anonymousreply 289March 12, 2019 11:27 PM

Most celebs are fine with their kids getting into the entertainment industry and are often criticized for it (see the Gerber-Crawford kids). It's the holier than thou celebs like Huffman and Loughlin who want their prize stock to go to "fancy" colleges.

by Anonymousreply 290March 12, 2019 11:28 PM

Macy wasn't charged. He's lucky. His kids want to be actors anyway...no need to go to school!

by Anonymousreply 291March 12, 2019 11:29 PM

I know that people here have claimed that Mark Arnold is straight but he looks, talks and acts exactly like my first boyfriend.

Poor Lori in that den of homosexuality that was 'Edge Of Night.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292March 12, 2019 11:30 PM

Stallone's kids are also in USC. But those girls really did play sports, I know one of them played Volleyball in high school.

by Anonymousreply 293March 12, 2019 11:30 PM

R287 I agree, those factors will help out Huffman in the long run. I think she'll manage to get probation.

by Anonymousreply 294March 12, 2019 11:31 PM

Lori needs to go on the Home & Family show and do a mea culpa. And then bake a scrumptious pound cake with Debbie Matenopoulus. Then all can be forgiven.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295March 12, 2019 11:31 PM

Per Wikipedia, William H. Macy described himself as a "wretched student". It is birthday week in the Macy/Huffman household. Tomorrow, March 13, Macy turns 69 years old. March 14, youngest daughter, Georgia, turns 17 years old. Imagine the celebrations!

by Anonymousreply 296March 12, 2019 11:31 PM

Same as it ever was: the rich can always find a way to get what they want. Nice to see a few called to account. So pathetic: education bought as a brand,same as their luxury appliances and vehicles. Such solid values to pass on to their kids.

by Anonymousreply 297March 12, 2019 11:31 PM

well, if she wrote those tax write offs, I wonder if she could be had for tax fraud?

by Anonymousreply 298March 12, 2019 11:31 PM

Last year, ET proclaimed Lori as "Flawless At 53!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299March 12, 2019 11:32 PM

yes, I agree, she looks great for 54. Her hair is still very nice and thick.

by Anonymousreply 300March 12, 2019 11:34 PM

Consider this exchange between the mastermind known as CW-1 (Cooperating Witness 1) and defendant Gordon Caplan, co-chairman of a New York-based international law firm. CW-1 explains how they’ll have a proctor secretly doctor his daughter’s ACT.

CW-1: “She won’t even know that it happened . . . she will think that she’s really super smart . . . She’ll feel good about herself . . . You know what’s going to happen? She’s going to say, ‘Dad, can I re-take the test again? ’Cause I think I can do better.’. . . And we will say no.”

“To be honest, I’m not worried about the moral issue here,” said Caplan, who was paying $75,000 for this fraud alone. “I’m worried about the — if she’s caught doing that, you know, she’s finished.”

Amorality at its finest. Caplan risked his daughter’s future without her knowledge or consent. Whose interests were really being served here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301March 12, 2019 11:37 PM

Lori, call me!

by Anonymousreply 302March 12, 2019 11:38 PM

What a refreshing candid, non-posed shot of Lori!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303March 12, 2019 11:38 PM

r299, Her diet is going to go out the window in prison.

by Anonymousreply 304March 12, 2019 11:38 PM

r296, They will be out at Craig's or Nobu like nothing happened.

by Anonymousreply 305March 12, 2019 11:38 PM

Ha! You know it's coming:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306March 12, 2019 11:38 PM

How long could she go away for?

by Anonymousreply 307March 12, 2019 11:39 PM

Are they gonna make a movie about this?

by Anonymousreply 308March 12, 2019 11:40 PM

They featured this story on the nightly News with Lester Holt

The showed the video where Lori’s empty headed daughter bragging about not caring for school but likes partying

What a little asshole

by Anonymousreply 309March 12, 2019 11:40 PM

Is Felicity trying to be Sheryl Crow, Jane Fonda or Caitlyn here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310March 12, 2019 11:41 PM

R257 Wow, what a strange couple. It looks like a plastic surgery vampire sucked the collagen out of Macy’s face and injected it into Felicity’s. Eww

by Anonymousreply 311March 12, 2019 11:41 PM

Christ R301. He had to have known by like 5th grade that his daughter wasn't smart. He could've spent that money on tutors or any of the 1000 ways rich kids can legally get ahead

by Anonymousreply 312March 12, 2019 11:41 PM

Ah, there are the lines and wrinkles that Lori tries to hide...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313March 12, 2019 11:41 PM

Dear Olivia Jade, you don't have to go to college to party at college, especially when you're a "hot chick"

by Anonymousreply 314March 12, 2019 11:42 PM

It sounds as if it was a counselor at Lori’s kids’ school that blew the whistle. She saw that the kids were claiming to have done crew as a sport but knew they had never rowed. Lori even noted that she wasn’t prepared to handle her younger daughter’s college applications because they were being watched by “our friend” at the high school. Maybe USC got wind of the scam.

by Anonymousreply 315March 12, 2019 11:42 PM

Take all her movies from the Hallmark lineup. Then bring back the Golden Girls.

by Anonymousreply 316March 12, 2019 11:43 PM

r171 is a tool who truly believes Katfish Jenner is a billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 317March 12, 2019 11:44 PM

Sweet baby Jesus. Please let Lori be drug tested upon her arrest and found to have cocaine in her system.

In thy name. Amen.

by Anonymousreply 318March 12, 2019 11:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319March 12, 2019 11:44 PM

R313 Oh dear god, are those formal yoga pants?

“So, Felicity, who are you wearing?”

“Mossimo!”

by Anonymousreply 320March 12, 2019 11:45 PM

r315, does Olivia Jade look like she wants to row a boat?

by Anonymousreply 321March 12, 2019 11:45 PM

[quote] All while Alba doesn't seem to age at all.

I imagine that's why Huffman was such a bitch to her in the first place. Jessica is naturally beautiful. Probably also why Jessica has a gorgeous husband rather than a troll. Poor William. He always looked like the schlub who felt so honored that he snagged a blonde.

by Anonymousreply 322March 12, 2019 11:45 PM

God has been good to us DL'ers recently. Just when the Jussie shit storm died down, then comes this gift at just the right time.

by Anonymousreply 323March 12, 2019 11:45 PM

If these girls were too lazy to do the school work in high school, when they were directly under their parents' supervision, then there is NO WAY that they're actually doing all the work in college, living away from their parents, with parties, alcohol, and other diversions. Yes, you can hire someone to write papers. You can hire someone to take your place in the lecture halls where the class size is 200 people and take your exams. But how the hell would you get through the smaller classes of about 20, where the professor knows you, and the discussion is based on your having read the assigned chapter in the textbook. Those classes have exams which sometimes include essay questions.

by Anonymousreply 324March 12, 2019 11:47 PM

R322 Alba is married because she got knocked up.

R321 the dumb bitch has never picked up anything heavier than her phone. Who watches the videos of these entitled twats with nothing to say?

by Anonymousreply 325March 12, 2019 11:47 PM

R308 At the very least I can see Lifetime making a movie. It would be hilarious if a cable channel or streaming service did the case as a limited series like American Crime Story. Hulu is starting their own true crime anthology series called The Act. The first season is about Gypsy and Dee Dee Blanchard. I don't know if they have announced story plans for future seasons. FX recently said that the Katrina season of American Crime Story is unlikely to happen, but they are considering 4 possible ideas.

I recently watched Bravo's limited series based on the Dirty John case. While the show was average at best, Bravo totally played up the idiot aspect of Debra Meehan and her two daughters. Maybe Bravo would do a series on this story, but with extra focus on idiot Olivia Jade.

by Anonymousreply 326March 12, 2019 11:47 PM

I feel somewhat bad for celebrities who actually went to Ivy League schools... people like Natalie Portman, Jodi Foster, Meryl Streep. This casts doubt on whether they were actually worthy of admission.

by Anonymousreply 327March 12, 2019 11:47 PM

"I'm gonna soak up the sun!

Gonna tell everyone TO LIGHTEN UP!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328March 12, 2019 11:47 PM

I can’t temember if it was CNN or MSNBC, but one of them had a “college admissions expert” being interviewed and he swore he had NEVER heard of ANYTHING like this unethical scheme. My heavens. So unheard-of!

*eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 329March 12, 2019 11:47 PM

"We bring each other JOY!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330March 12, 2019 11:47 PM

Wow R315, I bet you anything that will come back to bite that counseler in the ass. Rich parents don't like their schemes being stymied by the help.

by Anonymousreply 331March 12, 2019 11:48 PM

The smugness jumping off of the page!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332March 12, 2019 11:48 PM

R324, these idiots don’t have to get a 4.0. They just need the diploma.

by Anonymousreply 333March 12, 2019 11:48 PM

R323 The Jussie fun starts up again on Thursday with cameras in the court room....expect him to give the performance of his career

by Anonymousreply 334March 12, 2019 11:49 PM

I'm sure they will both be getting super drunk tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335March 12, 2019 11:49 PM

Felicity arranged for her daughter to get double time on the exam, to do that I believe you have to claim a disability and pay off a doctor to write you a letter stating you have special needs where you are unable to complete an exam in regular time. That is why I think Felicity is in much deeper shit than just paying $15,000.

by Anonymousreply 336March 12, 2019 11:50 PM

Haha, I saw that as well R329. I had to pull my eyes out of the back of my head. He couldn't even look at the camera as he said it.

by Anonymousreply 337March 12, 2019 11:51 PM

yes, I was reading that part, if you fake your kid having a disability, they get to take the exam over 2 days!!! can you believe this shit?!

by Anonymousreply 338March 12, 2019 11:52 PM

Ms Michelle Janavs has a history of making fake charitable contributions to the schools her children attended

2016 $100,000 to Sage Hill School

2015 $100,000 to St Margaret's Episcopal School

2014 $17,500 to St Margaret's Episcopal School AND $82,500 to to Sage Hill School (total $100,000)

2013 $60,000 to St Margaret's Episcopal School

2012 $60,000 to St Margaret's Episcopal School

she actually made a few genuine charitable contributions

2015 Orange County Second Harvest Food Bank for $15,000.

2014 Orange County Second Harvest Food Bank for $15,000 and $12,500 to the Orange County Museum of Art (total 17,500)

2013 Orange County Second Harvest Food Bank for $26,000

2012 Angel Faces $1,000 Kid's Potential $2,450 Orange County Museum of Art $5,000 Orange County Second Harvest Food Bank for $23,505 (total $31,955)

Complete total given to her semi retarded kid's schools $420,000

Complete total given to some genuine charity (the Art Museum is a fraud donation) $100,455

My very rich friend donates/loans art to the Art Museum of Orange County and he said the parents probably give that money so their stupid kids can lie about volunteering there and list it on their college transcripts, the same goes for The Food Bank. I'll bet the kids have never stepped foot in the Food Bank, but were sure to include it as part of their volunteer work on their transcript

by Anonymousreply 339March 12, 2019 11:53 PM

R327 I watched a clip of The Talk today and they were talking about this scandal. I was surprised, I don't know why, but Sara Gilbert went to Yale. I don't know if it is true, but she jokingly said she got in because of being an actor since childhood.

by Anonymousreply 340March 12, 2019 11:53 PM

R315, I think you're right. The legal papers even say that Lori's husband had an in-person verbal altercation with someone at their daughter's school. He probably tried to mansplain everything, and when she called him out on his bullshit, he probably threw a tantrum. The college fixer guy told him to cool it and stop starting fights with school staff before he blows the cover off the operation.

by Anonymousreply 341March 12, 2019 11:53 PM

r336, yeah but the public embarrassment of paying $500,000 for your dumb daughter(s) to get into USC is much greater than $15k to commit fraud to get your kid extra time to take the SAT. Lori has it worse for looking like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 342March 12, 2019 11:54 PM

Claire Danes went to Yale. her granddaddy was a former dean there. Oliver Stone wrote her recommendation letter. She dropped out after 2 years to focus on acting.

by Anonymousreply 343March 12, 2019 11:54 PM

[quote] well, if she wrote those tax write offs, I wonder if she could be had for tax fraud?

OF COURSE THEY COULD. They knew it wasn't a charity. The fact they tried to hide it as a charitable donation is corroboration they knew what they were doing was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 344March 12, 2019 11:54 PM

Felicity couldn't fix herself up a little before she turned herself in?

by Anonymousreply 345March 12, 2019 11:54 PM

Edie Falco can play Felicity in a movie or miniseries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346March 12, 2019 11:54 PM

R327 There are very few truly intelligent celebrities. Most of the one who went to Ivy League schools happen to major in degrees like English, drama, history, or art-related majors. There are very few Mayim Bialiks in that industry, Natalie Portman, Emma Watson varieties are more common but still I wouldn't consider them extremely intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 347March 12, 2019 11:55 PM

Those look like smoker's wrinkles on Lori's top lip.

Will the Fundies support her or admonish her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348March 12, 2019 11:55 PM

seriously, we have to find the stupid cunt who paid 6 million dollars. gotta be for his whole family to go to the school, not just 1 kid.

by Anonymousreply 349March 12, 2019 11:55 PM

Gena Davis is Mensa!!!

by Anonymousreply 350March 12, 2019 11:56 PM

Both couples are puke worthy for different reasons. I want to give Macy a pass, but I just can't. Right now the one thing they both have common is the smug factor. Lori wins, but Felicity is not that far behind. Lori is the bigger hypocrite, thanks to the Jesus card, but Felicity is in the running. Lori, that cunt, really does look amazing, especially for 54 but really for whatever age, Felicity is WAY behind. For overall schadenfreude it is Lori by a fucking mile. It's all too delicious.

by Anonymousreply 351March 12, 2019 11:56 PM

It must’ve been really good to be Felicity Huffman, until now. I mean really, really good. She had all that cool cred.

by Anonymousreply 352March 12, 2019 11:56 PM

Mark Hamill as Macy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353March 12, 2019 11:56 PM

[quote]Will Hallmark wash their hands of Lori's taint?

Oh, we're getting rid of all of her, not just her taint!

by Anonymousreply 354March 12, 2019 11:56 PM

EVERYTHING about this story stopped me from committing suicide today!

Its pure, campy, gay goodness-

William H Macy- who I despise. What a DOUCHE.

Felicity Huffman- an insufferable cunt with massive plastic surgery face- who I despise.

A half mentally retarded girl named Olivia Jade. Perfect!

A "web series" called WHEN CALLS THE HEART- When calls the heart. When calls the HEART!!!! LOLLLL

Lori Loughlin.

Fuckin "Full House"...

A bunch of entitled 1 percenters being DRAGGED.

4 words.

by Anonymousreply 355March 12, 2019 11:57 PM

Why do they even need to go to Yale and Harvard? They have rich and connected parents.

Can you imagine how pissed off their kids are? Well, not the one who poses with her tits out. She probably doesn’t care either way.

by Anonymousreply 356March 12, 2019 11:57 PM

It's worse for Lori because the stupid daughter is so fucking dumb and proud of it. *shudders*

But other parents probably sympathize...of course she has to pay, look at her daughter, she's so fucking stupid!

by Anonymousreply 357March 12, 2019 11:57 PM

You can get into Ivy schools for all sorts of weird things. Being an actor, winning certain writing contests, even being in a ton of extracurricular activities. In some cases, kids get into Ivies with lower GPAs and test scores than non-Ivies require. We just saw a bunch of kids get turned down by University of Texas and Notre Dame but get into more than one Ivy

by Anonymousreply 358March 12, 2019 11:57 PM

Leave it to the Fail to post the most horrendous photos of Felicity that they can dredge up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359March 12, 2019 11:58 PM

Harvard is NOT INVOLVED in this scam.

by Anonymousreply 360March 12, 2019 11:58 PM

I'm so glued to this thread. I can't stop checking it. I can't look away.

by Anonymousreply 361March 12, 2019 11:58 PM

[quote] $15k to commit fraud to get your kid extra time to take the SAT

That isn't what they did or planned to do. This is about an elaborate scheme to change her test scores. Without help all she could muster on her PSATs - and this is with tutors mind you - was 1020. She must have mastered spelling her name right.

by Anonymousreply 362March 12, 2019 11:58 PM

Rashida Jones went to Harvard and Ellie Kemper went to Princeton. Jones doesn't seem dumb at all. I'm betting money played a huge part in her getting in. Kemper was born into a wealthy banking family in Missouri. Again money was probably a big factor for her.

by Anonymousreply 363March 12, 2019 11:59 PM

[quote]I feel somewhat bad for celebrities who actually went to Ivy League schools... people like Natalie Portman, Jodi Foster, Meryl Streep. This casts doubt on whether they were actually worthy of admission.

Money or family connections were always what got a lot of students into elite colleges: George W. Bush? This method is just paying for access illegally when your moneyed name isn't enough to compensate for your kid's academic deficiencies.

by Anonymousreply 364March 12, 2019 11:59 PM

Off-topic, but you know who is actually smart? Misha Collins of Supernatural. I once had the opportunity to chat with him at length and he’s quite intelligent and nice, too. U of Chicago. Carry on~

by Anonymousreply 365March 13, 2019 12:00 AM

It's easy to get more time; just get an ADD diagnosis. Lots of kids already have one.

But, if you haven't taken your schooling seriously and/or you haven't prepared for the exam, then all the extra time in the world isn't going to help you. That's why this proctor reportedly helped them with the questions or changed the answers after they handed in their exams.

by Anonymousreply 366March 13, 2019 12:01 AM

r25 it was Jessica Alba

by Anonymousreply 367March 13, 2019 12:01 AM

Here's a link to the Charity Navigator site to the Ringleader's (rick singer) charity, Key Worldwide Foundation

I had to register, but you can use any email address. They don't make you confirm anything

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368March 13, 2019 12:02 AM

250K bail and passport surrendered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369March 13, 2019 12:02 AM

I'm glad you're staying with us R355. This story has something for everyone!

by Anonymousreply 370March 13, 2019 12:02 AM

G W Bush went to Yale coz he's a legacy. All his relatives went there. Easy to get in.

by Anonymousreply 371March 13, 2019 12:03 AM

Is the 1420 score based on the 2400 max, or 1600 max you can get on SATs? Because if it’s the 2400 max... damn.

by Anonymousreply 372March 13, 2019 12:03 AM

$250,000 bail is a lot of money

by Anonymousreply 373March 13, 2019 12:03 AM

How do they have crew at USC? Where's the river?

by Anonymousreply 374March 13, 2019 12:04 AM

TMZ got it wrong! She had to bail out. Maybe scaring up the 25k was the holdup.

by Anonymousreply 375March 13, 2019 12:04 AM

Kate McKinnon attended Columbia around the same time as time as Meghan McCain did. I still think McCain got in through payoffs.

by Anonymousreply 376March 13, 2019 12:04 AM

Wow. If she's convicted of this felony, will she still be allowed to vote? or own a gun?

by Anonymousreply 377March 13, 2019 12:05 AM

Us Weekly posts bad photos of both women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378March 13, 2019 12:05 AM

R338 Yes it's true and extends beyond SATs, also school finals and exams. It also extends into university studies. If you're categorized as a disabled student then you would get extra time for homework and exams, even at top notch universities like UC Berkeley where I attended. I knew a few classmates who simply filled out a petition for disabled student form, had their doctors sign them and that's it. Also used to work with pediatric to young adult population, I'd get pressured by parents into writing or signing document stipulating their kids as learning disabled for that purpose. Parents push for their kids to be diagnosed as having ADHD too. For ADHD they'd have the kids' teachers in on it too because you need to have corroboration from school for ADHD diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 379March 13, 2019 12:05 AM

It's actually back to 1600 . 2400 lasted less than a decade R372

by Anonymousreply 380March 13, 2019 12:05 AM

No on both r377 Wow that is a LOT of bail. I can't WAIT to see what Lori's going to get hit with.

by Anonymousreply 381March 13, 2019 12:06 AM

R355 = Jussie Smollett

by Anonymousreply 382March 13, 2019 12:06 AM

So it’s safe to assume that if your family is wealthy and famous, you bought your way in?

Although I do know two scary-smart .001% kids. One at Stanford and one at the top PUBLIC high school in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 383March 13, 2019 12:07 AM

R353 Ted Danson as college “fixer” Rick Singer:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384March 13, 2019 12:07 AM

LOL R382!!!

I despise that piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 385March 13, 2019 12:07 AM

Felicity was on one of those ancestry shows about six weeks ago? Her father deserted the family. She hated the guy. They pointed out something good that he did. Or that he connected to someone who was worthy. She wasn't having it. I can't remember the details. Just that she was still bitter. Anybody?

by Anonymousreply 386March 13, 2019 12:07 AM

This shit has been going on for ages, all over the world (even at Harvard), but sometimes it was more subtle.

by Anonymousreply 387March 13, 2019 12:08 AM

2019 has been the year of absolutely delicious scandals - Jussie's Mussie and Cunty Felicity and Lori the Fundie.

And it's only March!!

BTW, why wasn't Macy charged?

by Anonymousreply 388March 13, 2019 12:08 AM

I hate all these people but Laughlin and her slutty daughter make me rage.

by Anonymousreply 389March 13, 2019 12:08 AM

Wow! Felicity's great grandfather is Shakespeare?????????

It's ALL crumbling around her now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390March 13, 2019 12:08 AM

yes but there is a part of Columbia U. that is easy to get in, every one can go.

by Anonymousreply 391March 13, 2019 12:08 AM

R388, isn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 392March 13, 2019 12:09 AM

So our own Frank Bruni wrote a fairly expected column in the Times today (TL;DR: legal scams like donating millions aren't all that different.)

In the comments, there's one from a kid who grew up in a small rural town saying how he was surprised when he got to college how many kids he'd met who had private college counselors or whose high schools had "strong relationships" with the college, etc.

So--which sums this all up nicely-- about half the NYT responses to him were "You went to a rural high school! Do you know how much easier that makes it to get in?? Your classmates who went to Scarsdale/New Trier/Dalton/Harvard-Westlake were all competing against each other! You had it easy!

And they were not being facetious either.

by Anonymousreply 393March 13, 2019 12:09 AM

I think maybe only the wife's name was on the check they cut to the crook.

by Anonymousreply 394March 13, 2019 12:09 AM

This scandal, unlike affairs or drugs or whatnot, is very embarrassing. Really makes them look low. And in all of the “privileged”’ways you don’t want to be in our SJW world.

by Anonymousreply 395March 13, 2019 12:10 AM

Where are photos of her arrest!

by Anonymousreply 396March 13, 2019 12:10 AM

R369 She had to hang out with common criminals...oh the horror!

"With guards by their sides, Huffman and other 10 or so Los Angeles locals arrested this morning stood in a glassed-off area at the far end of the courtroom. "

by Anonymousreply 397March 13, 2019 12:10 AM

we're waiting for the mug shots!

by Anonymousreply 398March 13, 2019 12:10 AM

R389, me too. Dumbass. Her hypocrite whore mother is probably arranging a marriage for her, anyway. It’s not as if she was going to use her Ivy degree for anything besides knowing which hole gets you a child support check.

by Anonymousreply 399March 13, 2019 12:11 AM

The poor girl...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400March 13, 2019 12:11 AM

Will the daughter be kicked out of USC?

by Anonymousreply 401March 13, 2019 12:12 AM

Did the FBI agents wear body cameras when the dragged Felicity out of her bed by the HAIR!!!?????

Did that douche Macy cry???

Did the daughters shout, MOTHER MAY I SLEEP WITH DANGER??

by Anonymousreply 402March 13, 2019 12:12 AM

[quote]Felicity arranged for her daughter to get double time on the exam, to do that I believe you have to claim a disability and pay off a doctor to write you a letter stating you have special needs where you are unable to complete an exam in regular time.

I find it hard to believe that nobody was suspicious that a semi-retarded child who needed disability accommodations scored a 1420.

by Anonymousreply 403March 13, 2019 12:12 AM

R393 I think the advantage goes to either the very advantaged or the very disadvantaged. It’s the middle class kids who aren’t particularly advantaged in general.

by Anonymousreply 404March 13, 2019 12:12 AM

They have hundreds of thousands of students, they can't notice all the retards.

by Anonymousreply 405March 13, 2019 12:13 AM

R402 made me LOL.

This thread is great.

by Anonymousreply 406March 13, 2019 12:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407March 13, 2019 12:13 AM

Sorry for the F ox link. Meghan McCain drags Lori's husband on Twitter!

Will she also go after LORI herself??????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408March 13, 2019 12:13 AM

[quote]we're waiting for the mug shots!

Here you go:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409March 13, 2019 12:13 AM

Honestly, if her name was just Olivia, I wouldn't hate her as much.

But Olivia Jade just MAKES IT SO MUCH WORSE!!

by Anonymousreply 410March 13, 2019 12:13 AM

[quote] Felicity was on one of those ancestry shows about six weeks ago? Her father deserted the family. She hated the guy. They pointed out something good that he did. Or that he connected to someone who was worthy. She wasn't having it. I can't remember the details. Just that she was still bitter. Anybody?

That's interesting. Because Felicity's mother was a fucking slut. She got pregnant by some other man and tried to pass of Felicity as her husband's child. A year after her birth he found out that his wife was trying to pass off her bastard child as his and left her

by Anonymousreply 411March 13, 2019 12:14 AM

Wow, Lori's kid looks like she got fillers to make her cheeks even bigger! looks really fake

by Anonymousreply 412March 13, 2019 12:14 AM

R374...USC, UCLA & Loyola Marymount University all have Crew teams. They're based in Marina Del Rey & row in Ballona Creek.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413March 13, 2019 12:14 AM

"As we've reported, Lori Loughlin was not arrested Tuesday because she's out of town, but her husband, designer Mossimo Giannulli was, and had to see the judge. His bond was set at $1 million, and he had to put up his primary residence as collateral."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414March 13, 2019 12:14 AM

Chile, Chile CHILE!!!

I wish it was Friday night!

by Anonymousreply 415March 13, 2019 12:15 AM

R403, For actual ADHD diagnosis, you'd need corroboration from the teachers/ schools before the mental health specialist will sign off on diagnosis. And that's in addition to clinical symptoms of ADHD. But if you have the type of parents who can afford to pay off teachers and specialists well......

by Anonymousreply 416March 13, 2019 12:15 AM

Lol R408 that bitch is the LAST person who should be chiming in. EVERYTHING SHE HAS is from her mommy and daddy

by Anonymousreply 417March 13, 2019 12:15 AM

And the man listed on Felicity's birth certificate as her father left her mother enough money that all their kids were able to attend private schools including her bastard child Felicity

She can hate him all she wants, he's a better person than Felicity and her mother

by Anonymousreply 418March 13, 2019 12:16 AM

Mugshot B for Felicity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419March 13, 2019 12:16 AM

Mugshot outtakes!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420March 13, 2019 12:16 AM

Looks like L.A. gave us another OJ to hate, Olivia Jade!

by Anonymousreply 421March 13, 2019 12:17 AM

Well...yeah, of course they are. Why do you think they pulled me out?

by Anonymousreply 422March 13, 2019 12:17 AM

I never knew there a show called When Calls The Heart on HALLMARK!!!

What STUPID title.

When Calls The FBI, is more like it you fucking cunt!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423March 13, 2019 12:17 AM

[quote]G W Bush went to Yale coz he's a legacy.

I'm sure he was even less qualified on academic merit than the fundi's moronic daughter, but that didn't matter because he was from a Yale legacy family who could pay for him to party there for four years. And his legacy is a 50-year-old puke stain at DKE and 200,000 dead Iraqi civilians. An "educational" system to be proud of.

by Anonymousreply 424March 13, 2019 12:18 AM

R419 and R420- Brilliant.

Everything about Felicity Huffnagle is SO "extra"

Extra wrapped up in a very ordinary package.

by Anonymousreply 425March 13, 2019 12:19 AM

Mick Jagger attended the London School of Economics due to high test scores and Brian May of Queen is an astrophysicist. Not all celebs are dimmards.

by Anonymousreply 426March 13, 2019 12:20 AM

R421!!!

First LA gave us O.J.

Now, LA gives us OLIVIA JADE!!!

This city had it coming!

by Anonymousreply 427March 13, 2019 12:20 AM

Did Felicity spend all day in jail?

by Anonymousreply 428March 13, 2019 12:20 AM

I tried to watch the horrid 'When Calls The Heart' because the beautiful Daniel Lissing used to be on it but it was utter dreck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429March 13, 2019 12:21 AM

To the person who wrote this in the other thread:

[quote]Since Prop 209 banned affirmitive action in California public institutions, the percentage of white undergraduates at UCLA has dwindled down to 27% because they’ve been displaced by diligent, motivated Asian and Latino immigrants (and children of immigrants) who were brought up with work ethics. I find this ironic, since prop 209 was mostly supported by white people who thought affirmitive action was the reason their crotchfruit were getting displaced by the other-skinned people. It’s no wonder that they now have to bribe their way into the universities of Cali.

Don't you love that the same assholes who rail against AA, suddenly think it's OK to try and keep out "too many" Asians who are actually QUALIFIED to be there? God, the irony is completely lost on the idiots who shriek about AA.

by Anonymousreply 430March 13, 2019 12:21 AM

OTOH, R424, as we used to say about kids like GWB, "somebody's got to get the C's and D's."

by Anonymousreply 431March 13, 2019 12:21 AM

One would hope. Felon bitch.

by Anonymousreply 432March 13, 2019 12:21 AM

R426 Mick Jagger is nothing compared to Dexter Holland, lead singer of The Offspring, who has a PhD in molecular biology.

by Anonymousreply 433March 13, 2019 12:22 AM

In all fairness, ASU has fine programs to offer, but in LA rich-kid circles it is known as the place where you go if you don’t have the grades for one of the elite California schools. Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 434March 13, 2019 12:22 AM

Several people have outed Daniel Lissing. Did Fundie Lori know???????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435March 13, 2019 12:22 AM

My mother's a big Hallmark Channel fan. Between this and Big Bang Theory going off the air, poor girl might just stop watching TV.

by Anonymousreply 436March 13, 2019 12:23 AM

Daniel Lissing looks very gay here.

And now I see that Lori looks totally coked up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437March 13, 2019 12:23 AM

Has John Stamos weighed in yet?

by Anonymousreply 438March 13, 2019 12:23 AM

R404[quote]I think the advantage goes to either the very advantaged or the very disadvantaged. It’s the middle class kids who aren’t particularly advantaged in general.

I agree with this. I remember reading an article about college scholarship and financial aid programs that mentioned that many middle class families have hard time trying to pay for college and their kids don't qualify for scholarship or aid programs because the families' incomes aren't low enough.

by Anonymousreply 439March 13, 2019 12:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440March 13, 2019 12:24 AM

When Calls the FBI - LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 441March 13, 2019 12:24 AM

The ringleader, Rick Singer's fake charity (The Key Worldwide Foundation) made "donations" to UCLA soccer coach's fake charity. And none of the people who benefited included any of this money on their income taxes. It will be interesting to see how the celebs and other rich dirtbags paid Rick Singer. Did they use their own fake charities? That kind of shit gets you locked up. The Key Worldwide Foundation only made donations to schools and other fake charities

[quote] The tax exempt non-profit foundation at the center of a wide ranging federal racketeering college admissions case paid $100,000 during the fiscal year 2016 to a company that listed its address as residence of UCLA soccer coach Jorge Salcedo, the Southern California News Group has learned. The Key Worldwide Foundation paid $100,000 to Princeville Enterprise of Los Angeles in 2016, according to documents filed with the Internal Revenue Service. Princeville lists its address as the same as Salcedo’s home where he was listed from May 1987 to April 2018, according to property records.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442March 13, 2019 12:24 AM

Is Davidson College prestigious?

by Anonymousreply 443March 13, 2019 12:24 AM

I bet a few of those arrested today went into prescription drug withdrawal while waiting for their bail hearing and for their bail to be posted

by Anonymousreply 444March 13, 2019 12:26 AM

Not as prestigious as Education Connection!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445March 13, 2019 12:26 AM

What are going to be the more far-reaching societal implications of Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman’s shenanigans? Will this actually change admissions trends or policies in any way?

by Anonymousreply 446March 13, 2019 12:26 AM

The best things in life are free, but you can give them to the birds and bees. I want Money.

by Anonymousreply 447March 13, 2019 12:27 AM

I spent the better part of my day right here on these two DL threads. Thank you LL and FH for great stories! Thanks to all you posters who made me laugh!

by Anonymousreply 448March 13, 2019 12:27 AM

One of the scumbag fraudster parents co founded a “social impact fund” with Bono and Jeff Skoll, ebay’s “first employee.”

by Anonymousreply 449March 13, 2019 12:27 AM

Jussie who?

by Anonymousreply 450March 13, 2019 12:28 AM

[quote]Will this actually change admissions trends or policies in any way?

I believe it will. But, the policies won't be changed for another few years.

by Anonymousreply 451March 13, 2019 12:28 AM

Imagine the moment these parents first caught wind that the feds were onto them. Imagine the fucking chill and horror of that feeling. I wonder how much advance notice they had?

by Anonymousreply 452March 13, 2019 12:29 AM

Who would have guessed we'd make over 1000 posts in a single day about LL and FH. ever?

by Anonymousreply 453March 13, 2019 12:29 AM

Davidson is one of the better SLACs R443. It's getting more popular with Northerners too.

by Anonymousreply 454March 13, 2019 12:29 AM

For Janbot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455March 13, 2019 12:29 AM

So bail was set at 1 million for Lori's husband...and he had to put up his primary home as collateral? He's not liquid enough to come up with 100k-150k for bond?

by Anonymousreply 456March 13, 2019 12:29 AM

Lori is going to lose her role that films in Canada. She will have to surrender her passport when she’s arrested.

by Anonymousreply 457March 13, 2019 12:29 AM

I think once the tax/charity aspect of this becomes clearer, a lot of these folks will be in far larger trouble.

That lawyer's quotes above really chilled me. Simply disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 458March 13, 2019 12:29 AM

We called the University of Spoiled Children and/or the University of Second Choice for a reason! Oh, also...Trojans burst under pressure.

by Anonymousreply 459March 13, 2019 12:30 AM

These actors maybe stupid. But there are actually lawyers (parents) who were caught in this scam. They are even worse.

by Anonymousreply 460March 13, 2019 12:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461March 13, 2019 12:30 AM

[quote]Has John Stamos weighed in yet?

Yes, he asked the FEDS to HAVE MERCY!

by Anonymousreply 462March 13, 2019 12:30 AM

I'm not sure R443, but I know someone who gave them a 100k donation to get their kid in. I really didn't get it.

My favourite super smart, hot and talented celebrity. Rhodes scholar at Oxford, brilliant songwriter, army helicopter pilot and smoking hot back in the day. Yum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463March 13, 2019 12:30 AM

yes, they gonna go to jail. I wonder if these actors know of any "crimes" they could offer the cops to get lighter sentences...drug rings in hollywood etc. that's how things go down!

by Anonymousreply 464March 13, 2019 12:31 AM

Doubtful R451

They need the money and they need the donor class to believe their donations count for something.

And for every GW Bush, there's a kid who was on the bubble anyway and the fact that alumni Dad send a $25K check the last few years puts him over the top.

Most dumb kids don't want to go to a school where they realize they're being set up to fail or (even more so) where they are unlikely to have much in common with the other students.

by Anonymousreply 465March 13, 2019 12:31 AM

Not all kids are destined to be college students. I have dyslexia and college would have been a nightmare for me. I'm not dumb, but college would surely have made me feel that I was. Are these kids such airheads or arrogant that they would not have noticed they were in above their head? Nice to see colleges now offer help for those with learning disabilities.

by Anonymousreply 466March 13, 2019 12:31 AM

Wow, so Mr. Lori had to post 1 million and use his house for collateral? He's got cash flow issues I guess. They are giving Ms. Lori the princess treatment. She gets to swan in tomorrow, no feds at HER door. I hope they refuse to bond her out. He already hogged all of the collateral as it is.

by Anonymousreply 467March 13, 2019 12:31 AM

And a proud liberal, R463.

by Anonymousreply 468March 13, 2019 12:31 AM

Maybe I am the only onr thinking this way, but somehow with the timing of this investigation, and the involvement of the FBI, I just can't help but think they have other Fish to Fry, and they are going to start working their way up the chain. I mean like POLITICAL. I mean as we saw in the Massage Parlor/Sexual Trafficking Scandal if BIllionaires like Robert Kraft can be stupid enough to caught up in the dragnet- why not here? And as seemingly, more and more tendrils of breaking news stories seem to lead back to someone or other's political campaign... Maybe I just watch too much CNN.

by Anonymousreply 469March 13, 2019 12:32 AM

most of these rich kids will probably just fake their way through life. They will probably get no show jobs from their connections.

by Anonymousreply 470March 13, 2019 12:33 AM

Yes, I forgot the best part R468! My bad.

by Anonymousreply 471March 13, 2019 12:35 AM

Felicity at the Women's March last year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472March 13, 2019 12:35 AM

I want my motherfucking mugshot of Felicity NOW. What is the holdup?

by Anonymousreply 473March 13, 2019 12:35 AM

R470, but people will always know. The internet never forgets.

by Anonymousreply 474March 13, 2019 12:35 AM

The movie of this really should be directed by Nancy Meyers or better yet, Nicole Holofcener. Sorry if I fucked up either spelling.

by Anonymousreply 475March 13, 2019 12:36 AM

I hope this doesn't mean we won't get a Lori Loughlin Hallmark Christmas movie this year.....it ain't Christmas without a new Hallmark movie from her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476March 13, 2019 12:38 AM

R472, but that's what's so great about this. People can't make this scandal about being "liberal" or "conservative" because Loughlin and Huffman are clearly at different ends of the political spectrum. It's about money being the great divider. If you have it, you get away with everything. If you don't, you go to prison for an ounce of weed.

by Anonymousreply 477March 13, 2019 12:38 AM

5:28 PM PT -- Multiple law enforcement sources tell TMZ, Lori Loughlin will turn herself in to federal authorities Wednesday morning. The FBI showed up at her doorstep early Tuesday morning, and she was going to receive the same treatment as Felicity. Turns out, Lori was shooting in Vancouver and wasn't there. FBI agents arrested her husband in the college bribery scam, and then made arrangements with Lori's people for her to surrender when she returns to L.A.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478March 13, 2019 12:39 AM

Wednesday morning? Nah bitch march your ass downtown as soon as you land

by Anonymousreply 479March 13, 2019 12:40 AM

That had to have been a long plane ride.

by Anonymousreply 480March 13, 2019 12:40 AM

Have Hallmark staples Andrew W. Walker and Daniel Lissing sent Tweets of support for Lori yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481March 13, 2019 12:45 AM

Are those sporty Olivia Jade's skates by Lori's fireplace?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482March 13, 2019 12:46 AM

Lori hosts a Hallmark Movie Marathon for every season and holiday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483March 13, 2019 12:47 AM

First time on DL today. JESUS. I know you cunts are obsessed with "entitled fraus / breeders," but over 1,000 posts on the topic in barely eight hours time?? This isn't the Oscars, for fuck's sake!

But yeah: entitled frauen + equally entitled rich (and dumb) kids + [ former female stars of popular TV shows * made by gay men ] = FUCKING DATALOUNGE GOLD, so I'm guessing this shit won't die down for at least a few more months...

by Anonymousreply 484March 13, 2019 12:47 AM

Exactly, R477!

by Anonymousreply 485March 13, 2019 12:48 AM

Confession Time-

I finger myself FEVERISHLY to episodes of WHEN CALLS THE HEART-

Lor, maybe we can be cellmates?

by Anonymousreply 486March 13, 2019 12:48 AM

Why does Hallmark have such a hardon for Lori?

by Anonymousreply 487March 13, 2019 12:48 AM

lol,r323

by Anonymousreply 488March 13, 2019 12:48 AM

R484, You new here, honey??

by Anonymousreply 489March 13, 2019 12:49 AM

[quote]People can't make this scandal about being "liberal" or "conservative" because Loughlin and Huffman are clearly at different ends of the political spectrum. It's about money being the great divider. If you have it, you get away with everything. If you don't, you go to prison for an ounce of weed.

Exactly. Lori & Felicity will *maybe* get six months' probation. Call me if you need legal advice, girls! I love helping out fellow (white) white-collar criminals!

by Anonymousreply 490March 13, 2019 12:50 AM

We are like a bunch of horny kitty Kats rolling around with this catnip!!!!

by Anonymousreply 491March 13, 2019 12:50 AM

[quote]The movie of this really should be directed by Nancy Meyers or better yet, Nicole Holofcener.

Only Christopher Guest could do justice to this farce. "Inflating for Huffman"?

by Anonymousreply 492March 13, 2019 12:51 AM

Is Mr. Lori a decent designer? I've never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 493March 13, 2019 12:51 AM

I want TMZ to come through with the mug shot . Come on !

by Anonymousreply 494March 13, 2019 12:51 AM

I think the only people who will serve jail time are the ones with the tax/donation element

by Anonymousreply 495March 13, 2019 12:51 AM

R493, that means you have taste, honey-

by Anonymousreply 496March 13, 2019 12:51 AM

Olivia Jade must be in severe withdrawals. She hasn't been able to post a selfie all day!

And how fucked up a parent do you have to be when your kid is SO dumb their HS administrators are like..."um...how did you get into college?"

by Anonymousreply 497March 13, 2019 12:52 AM

Predicted defense: "I knew it wasn't ethical. I knew it was wrong. I did not know it was illegal."

by Anonymousreply 498March 13, 2019 12:52 AM

Huffman probably bribed the police to not release her mugshot.

by Anonymousreply 499March 13, 2019 12:52 AM

[quote]I wonder if these actors know of any "crimes" they could offer the cops to get lighter sentences...drug rings in hollywood etc. that's how things go down!

The possibilities here are endless.

by Anonymousreply 500March 13, 2019 12:52 AM

R492 But Nicole gets entitled Los Angeles women.

by Anonymousreply 501March 13, 2019 12:53 AM

I only know of Mossimo as a designer of active beach-wear -- volleyball shorts, tank tops, caps, etc.

by Anonymousreply 502March 13, 2019 12:54 AM

When will the interview with GMA's Lara Spencer air?

by Anonymousreply 503March 13, 2019 12:54 AM

No one noticed the tiger mom name on the accused list: "I-hsin chen"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504March 13, 2019 12:54 AM

We need to predict which celebrities will be the Apologists for Felicity and Lori!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 505March 13, 2019 12:56 AM

MSNBC has been mispronouncing Lori's name all day. Haven't hear anyone say it right yet. It's Lock-lin not Lauf-lin

by Anonymousreply 506March 13, 2019 12:56 AM

R480 I was thinking the same thing! Imagining dark glasses, Xanax, constantly on the phone texting with lawyers and publicists etc.

by Anonymousreply 507March 13, 2019 12:56 AM

I'm not going to bother how learn to spell Mr. Lori's name, so from here on out for me, it's Mr. Lori. He's not worth they keystrokes. None of them are.

by Anonymousreply 508March 13, 2019 12:56 AM

R506 I am actually proud not to have known that, to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 509March 13, 2019 12:57 AM

LOL, your daughter couldn't even fill out the application without your help. MOTHER OF THE YEAR

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510March 13, 2019 12:58 AM

Drumpf, Jr. getting trolled because Daddy paid big bucks to get him into college.

by Anonymousreply 511March 13, 2019 12:59 AM

Mossimo was a cool brand among surfers and stoners when I was in high school but once they started selling it at Target no one would wear it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 512March 13, 2019 1:00 AM

I can't believe people are being charged for this when potus has been and is accused of far greater crimes. The schools need that money and the kids are too dumb to graduate community college! WIN WIN for all parties! Rich people "cheat", that is how they became rich. These rich morons didn't take a spot away from a worthy student, these spots are reserved for dummies with big bucks to spend.

by Anonymousreply 513March 13, 2019 1:01 AM

Your periodic reminder, prizes go to the first person to post Felicity's mugshot as well as to the poster who finds the pap photos of Lori turning herself in tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 514March 13, 2019 1:01 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515March 13, 2019 1:01 AM

This doesn't surprise me one bit. If you can pull some strings you can get your little precious into a prestigious college, no matter how academically unqualified you are. Who DOESN'T know that>

by Anonymousreply 516March 13, 2019 1:01 AM

R515 Damn, that's the first time I've seen Rob look his age.

by Anonymousreply 517March 13, 2019 1:02 AM

Guess Marc Cherry won’t be planning that Desperate Housewives reboot any longer.

by Anonymousreply 518March 13, 2019 1:02 AM

Lol R515 while he hasn't gone this far, I'm sure he's greased the wheels

by Anonymousreply 519March 13, 2019 1:03 AM

R516 Yeah, there's pulling strings, and then there is mail fraud. Two big differences. Buy a building, donate to the library, whatever, but you don't pull shit like this. Especially not in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 520March 13, 2019 1:03 AM

[quote]Drumpf, Jr. getting trolled because Daddy paid big bucks to get him into college.

Hell, they can troll him about his own, stupid father. Daddy got into Wharton because of his grandfather's $ and his uncle knowing an admissions guy. Part of Cohen's job was no one finding out what Orangina's SAT score was.

by Anonymousreply 521March 13, 2019 1:03 AM

Rob Low's kid went to Stanford, his kid tweeted that he studied for months and even took SATs many times. He also said he was lucky to have had a tutor etc. His other kid went to Duke and is studying law at some other school.

by Anonymousreply 522March 13, 2019 1:05 AM

R397 Poor Felicity had to mingle with “the locals”? The horror!

by Anonymousreply 523March 13, 2019 1:05 AM

Remember, it got so weird that parents were having the heads of their anointed ones photoshopped onto stock images of athletes! This is so fucking bizarre! Just give a wad of cash to the admissions director like the old days.

by Anonymousreply 524March 13, 2019 1:06 AM

r498 This is exactly what will happen, though they won't even admit they knew it was wrong or unethical. At my college, there was a big cheating scandal where some students stole from administration a whole bank of exams for classes. The students all hired big shot lawyers and argued that there was no policy in place to say this was not allowed. They got away with it, and then for the rest of us, every class we had to take a whole hour to explain all these ridiculous, obviously wrong things that we could not do, and sign documents to state we understood.

by Anonymousreply 525March 13, 2019 1:07 AM

let's face it, most actors are dumb fucks, of course their kids gonna be stupid. Very few smarty pants in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 526March 13, 2019 1:08 AM

Olivia Jade was CC'd on an email about faking her application. Bitch is going down

by Anonymousreply 527March 13, 2019 1:08 AM

R526 and what about the dozens of other parents on that list who aren't actors?

by Anonymousreply 528March 13, 2019 1:09 AM

There are more million/billionaires today than ever before. The checks people have to write to get their kids into elite schools are getting bigger and bigger. Some lower-tier rich folks can only pay thousands, while the mega-rich make the seven figure donations.

by Anonymousreply 529March 13, 2019 1:11 AM

[quote]Lori Loughlin Described Her Parenting Style Before Scandal: ‘I Am Not Their Friend’

"I Am Their Consigliere"

by Anonymousreply 530March 13, 2019 1:11 AM

Rob Lowe's kid is average, not ugly. But I expected hotter from an offspring of the beautiful Rob.

The kid probably hears that a lot.

by Anonymousreply 531March 13, 2019 1:12 AM

I hope Olivia Jade spends some of her Instaho money on a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 532March 13, 2019 1:12 AM

R517 Natural outdoor lighting, no makeup, and Atkins diet will do that to a man.

by Anonymousreply 533March 13, 2019 1:12 AM

LOL, R530. And the coaches were the buttonmen

by Anonymousreply 534March 13, 2019 1:12 AM

button men*

by Anonymousreply 535March 13, 2019 1:13 AM

Is Candace Cameron’s kids old enough for college? I hope she gets caught up in this scandal.

by Anonymousreply 536March 13, 2019 1:13 AM

I loathe Lowe. Cuntservative douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 537March 13, 2019 1:13 AM

I wonder if this scam is something that was shared amongst the elite moms, or did they keep it to themselves out of competitiveness?

by Anonymousreply 538March 13, 2019 1:16 AM

[quote]I loathe Lowe. Cuntservative douchebag

That's been debunked here, Dear.

by Anonymousreply 539March 13, 2019 1:16 AM

Too bad Mr. Mossimo put up $500K for USC and now has to hock his home and personal effects to pay for legal fees. Considering his department store clothing designer income, he should have bribed a CSU instead.

by Anonymousreply 540March 13, 2019 1:16 AM

Hmm, daddy Mossimo isn't bad looking. He'll be popular in the clink!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541March 13, 2019 1:17 AM

[quote]That's been debunked here, Dear.

HERE isn't the real world. He's some uber-Zionist turd who attacked Obama for not being sufficiently up corrupt Netanyahu's ass.

by Anonymousreply 542March 13, 2019 1:19 AM

This is why you always funnel it through a foundation.

by Anonymousreply 543March 13, 2019 1:19 AM

As much fun as it is to rag on the Hollywood moms, let it be said how ridiculous higher education has become. Tuition keeps going up but people don’t complain. Lazy professors get a pass because of tenure. Free expression is increasingly fraught. Yech, I hate academia.

by Anonymousreply 544March 13, 2019 1:20 AM

Mossimo’s new line of active wear:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545March 13, 2019 1:20 AM

Felicity could play Lori and vice versa for the Lifetime movie.

by Anonymousreply 546March 13, 2019 1:20 AM

BTW, Lowe also ridiculed Warren, but shockingly has nothing negative to say about Trump. Quelle surprise

by Anonymousreply 547March 13, 2019 1:21 AM

R541 Scary eyes.

by Anonymousreply 548March 13, 2019 1:22 AM

r544 ITA. I am hoping some of this investigation targets the schools as well. They need to be taken down a peg.

by Anonymousreply 549March 13, 2019 1:23 AM

You gays are too much, I gotta get some sleep. I can't wait for tomorrow . . .

by Anonymousreply 550March 13, 2019 1:24 AM

Like the Moms in Big Little Lies but with more money.

by Anonymousreply 551March 13, 2019 1:25 AM

OK, Part Three is up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552March 13, 2019 1:25 AM

Do these schools understand that no longer will they be looked at as "prestigious" and producing the best of the best if this is who they allow into their schools? Instead, people will just look at them as diploma mills for "purebreds"

by Anonymousreply 553March 13, 2019 1:25 AM

That Mossimo guy looks like a Boston Market chicken. WTF, dude. Calm down on the tanning.

by Anonymousreply 554March 13, 2019 1:27 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555March 13, 2019 1:29 AM

I can’t believe they wasted $500k on this.

That dumb little bitch was never going to amount to anything that requires a college degree.

by Anonymousreply 556March 13, 2019 1:30 AM

Why is Lori's hubby charged and not Felicity's?

by Anonymousreply 557March 13, 2019 1:30 AM

[quote]but that's what's so great about this. People can't make this scandal about being "liberal" or "conservative" because Loughlin and Huffman are clearly at different ends of the political spectrum. It's about money being the great divider. If you have it, you get away with everything. If you don't, you go to prison for an ounce of weed.

I agree with all of this.

by Anonymousreply 558March 13, 2019 1:32 AM

R556 / R557

by Anonymousreply 559March 13, 2019 1:32 AM

I remember the wal mart heiress returned her diploma after she was found to have cheated her way through USC.

Are the currently enrolled going to be asked to leave, I couldn’t imagine that the universities would want to keep them Andy they will be shamed by their classmates. Would the ones who have their diplomas get them revoked or asked to return them?

by Anonymousreply 560March 13, 2019 1:34 AM

Whats that mean, R559?

by Anonymousreply 561March 13, 2019 1:34 AM

What's hilarious is this story is so huge that all you have to do is type a "w" and "William H. Macy" is one of the first things google shows you. Do it with "m" "l" and "f" and you know the rest...

by Anonymousreply 562March 13, 2019 1:34 AM

What are the current ages of all the daughters involved?

by Anonymousreply 563March 13, 2019 1:35 AM

Look at the one daughters YT R560. I don't think she can be shamed.

by Anonymousreply 564March 13, 2019 1:36 AM

Lori's useless garbage daughter, Olivia, was in car accident in 2017 due to vlogging.

by Anonymousreply 565March 13, 2019 1:36 AM

Not true R562. Doesn't even come up on the first page.

by Anonymousreply 566March 13, 2019 1:38 AM

Lori looks completely coked up at R541.

by Anonymousreply 567March 13, 2019 1:39 AM

R566, for me it did and I haven't even been searching for them. Only on DL am I reading about them.

by Anonymousreply 568March 13, 2019 1:39 AM

These actresses have led otherwise blameless lives.

by Anonymousreply 569March 13, 2019 1:40 AM

I wonder which of Olivia Jade's videos will be played in court. Wow, what a twat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570March 13, 2019 1:40 AM

Laughlin's kid will probably drop out of school by the end of the week. Sounds like she never wanted to go to college and her parents made her because they never went. She's too into her YouTube career to give a crap about learning.

One of her quotes, "Youtube will always be my #1 passion"

That tells me all I need to know about her.

by Anonymousreply 571March 13, 2019 1:40 AM

[quote] Is Candace Cameron’s kids old enough for college? I hope she gets caught up in this scandal

Her oldest is 21 and is singer and actress. I don't know if she is in college. Her two sons are listed as being born in 2000 and 2002. I can't find any info if the older boy is in college.

by Anonymousreply 572March 13, 2019 1:40 AM

Maude: God will get you for that Walter!

* thunderbolt from the heavens *

God: Whoops!

by Anonymousreply 573March 13, 2019 1:40 AM

Reminder, as we await Felicity's smugshot, Part Three is now open if your phone is bogging out because this thread is so long, otherwise, let's fill this one up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574March 13, 2019 1:44 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575March 13, 2019 1:44 AM

now, do you think the actors know of any crimes in Hollywood and will snitch to get no jail time?

by Anonymousreply 576March 13, 2019 1:45 AM

Meet Olivia Jade. Social media influencer and dedicated college student!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577March 13, 2019 1:45 AM

My degree was earned in a California state college. I never cheated and I worked to pay for my education. How can these people sleep at night. It’s disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 578March 13, 2019 1:45 AM

Boston's US attorney Andrew Lelling warned that the investigation is ongoing and others could be charged.

by Anonymousreply 579March 13, 2019 1:45 AM

That FBI guy looks hot!

by Anonymousreply 580March 13, 2019 1:47 AM

Holy fuck. I just found out someone I went to school with is one of the people being indicted. It was many years ago, but I think I remember that he was a prick then, just as he is now evidently.

by Anonymousreply 581March 13, 2019 1:47 AM

[quote]My degree was earned in a California state college. I never cheated and I worked to pay for my education. How can these people sleep at night. It’s disgusting.

These are people more concerned with the appearance of prestige and success, not actual success. Same reason many athletes use steroids. It's more important to look like you've won than genuinely won .

by Anonymousreply 582March 13, 2019 1:48 AM

Karma caught up with them, R581

by Anonymousreply 583March 13, 2019 1:49 AM

[quote]Lazy professors get a pass because of tenure.

When I was in grad school (around 9/11), my tenured supervisor did the bare minimum of teaching because he hated coming on campus. He wanted to sit at his suburban house and write his books. He couldn't be bothered to show up to review my thesis so I had to call him on the phone and literally do a read-through for the whole 120 pages.

by Anonymousreply 584March 13, 2019 1:49 AM

Hey Lori Loughlin, the time to care about your daughter's education was 5, 8, 10, 12 years ago. You raised a vapid airhead. Congrats

by Anonymousreply 585March 13, 2019 1:49 AM

It seems the consensus here is they won't do any jail time. Can their careers survive this? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 586March 13, 2019 1:50 AM

R556 It’s not about that, it’s about being able to continue partying at a place of prestige.

by Anonymousreply 587March 13, 2019 1:50 AM

R586, idiots will feel sorry for them for "loving" their kids so much they were willing to go to great lengths to see them succeed because the pressure is just so great on parents.

by Anonymousreply 588March 13, 2019 1:52 AM

I think they can comeback. People will sympathize. They did everything for their kids. even go to jail etc. I have never watched their stuff so I don't give a shit whether or not they have a career afterwards. I have never ever watched anything on Hallmark channel.

by Anonymousreply 589March 13, 2019 1:53 AM

Coming this summer on Lifetime Network Movies: "Varsity Blues: I Love My Child" starring Teri Hatcher as Felicity Huffman and Karrie Emerson as Jody Travis.

by Anonymousreply 590March 13, 2019 1:54 AM

[quote]How can these people sleep at night. It’s disgusting.

Oh, they will sleep just fine tonight. If they had a conscience to bother them, they wouldn't have grifted in the first place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591March 13, 2019 1:54 AM

R587 I went to a college in Philadelphia and regularly partied at Penn. I did not attend Penn

by Anonymousreply 592March 13, 2019 1:55 AM

Nothing funnier than watching Golden Girls reruns on The Hallmark Channel where they'd mute "bitch"

by Anonymousreply 593March 13, 2019 1:55 AM

No, Leah Ayers as Lori Loughlin!!!

by Anonymousreply 594March 13, 2019 1:55 AM

R588 It really is the opposite. How are they going to succeed when they are ill-equipped for college?

by Anonymousreply 595March 13, 2019 1:56 AM

R593 “I lost my *** in Vegas mug!”

by Anonymousreply 596March 13, 2019 1:57 AM

All the other rich people are laughing at them for being so amateur at bribing.

by Anonymousreply 597March 13, 2019 1:57 AM

Part Three

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598March 13, 2019 1:57 AM

These kids will not work real jobs afterwards. They probably have trust funds.

by Anonymousreply 599March 13, 2019 1:57 AM

R586 I don't think so either. Hallmark Channel is probably embarrassed as fuck by Loughlin right now. I bet she's getting written out of that stupid show if it gets renewed for another season. I looked at Huffman's IMDB page and her recent projects that HBO miniseries which premieres in a couple of months and couple of movies in post production. There are other actresses in same age range as Huffman that are better and will probably get the roles Huffman have gotten.

by Anonymousreply 600March 13, 2019 1:58 AM

Smugwatch!

by Anonymousreply 601March 13, 2019 1:58 AM

People can sympathize with someone who punches a nun to save their kid's life.

Bribing universities, changing test scores, lying to get into college, and using their wealth to get themselves and their kids ahead of others... not so much.

Their careers are done.

by Anonymousreply 602March 13, 2019 1:59 AM

Don Lemon was going AWF tonight!!!

by Anonymousreply 603March 13, 2019 2:56 AM

This is what baffles me about cheating at times. I went to a pretty exclusive & competitive L.A. area prep school in the 1980s. The kind of place where everyone got in *somewhere*.

There was huge cheating scandal my senior year. A group of six seniors had the "brilliant idea" to bribe the school's night cleaning crew (an outside contractor) to let them into some teachers' offices, the week before winter exams. (the last grades to be sent to college admissions offices). They got their hands on 4-5 exams.

Of course, it all blew up in their faces because: a) none of "The Six" could keep it to themselves:, and b) our teachers weren't stupid.

There ended up being nearly 40 girls involved -- senior & juniors. (Spanish, French, Math & Science classes were often mixed). Our school originally had a very hard & strict cheating policy. If you were caught cheating, you were OUT, period! No questions asked. But THIS was unprecedented. How could you expel SO many students at one time?

So, they doled out punishment, based on the level of involvement, exposure to the test(s), and your willingness to cooperate with the investigation. For example, if someone admitted to seeing the questions, right on that day of the test, say 20 minutes beforehand? You were given a one week suspension. If you were given a copy of the test a couple days beforehand (with time to really study it & prepare), you were given a 2-3 week suspension. The only girls expelled were The Six who participated in the initial theft/bribery (and refused to confess to their crime).

It was a huge drama that left a blight on my senior class. The thing that was really SAD......NONE of them really needed to do that! Oh sure, a couple of them weren't going to get into their first choice/top tier colleges.....but they were all going to get into somewhere respectable, just based on our school's name. Case in point. Even after being expelled for cheating, "The Six" ended up earning degrees from Cal, UCLA, NYU, Northwestern, Occidental College & Boston University.

by Anonymousreply 604March 13, 2019 3:34 AM

Art Garfunkle Got a masters in Math from Columbia.

by Anonymousreply 605March 13, 2019 4:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!