Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hi gays, it’s me, Jeanette Jennings. I didn’t want a gay son. Ask me anything.

Let me have it you bitches!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 3:02 PM

How often does your DILF-y husband let you ride his cock?

by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2019 7:48 PM

She looks trans too.

by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2019 7:50 PM

I glanced at this last week, and it was really creepy. The mom was pissed that jazz was making the bottom surgery sound scary and didn't want her scaring other "trans kids" off by going into the details and complications of said surgery. She seems obsessed with kids transitioning and is obviously not looking out for the safety of these children. It's sad that there's going to be a huge uptick in these people regretting getting surgery done. I could only watch about 20 minutes of it and turned it off. To think that doctors are actually doing this is criminal. I hope there are legal ramifications later on for them.

by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2019 8:07 PM

She wanted a kid to look like her (trans).

by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2019 8:41 PM

She look likes Peter Sellers in the role of Dr. Fritz Fassbender in 'What's New Pussycat?' (1965)

by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2019 8:50 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 1:18 PM

And I thought that Jazz got that honker from Dad.

Obviously not.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 2:16 PM

Alf.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 2:28 PM

She, her husband, the medical and mental health professionals that supported them should all be in jail for child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 2:32 PM

First thing, have you considered getting a higher SPF lotion hon?

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 2:39 PM

She and her husband trained Jazz from a baby to be female. These parents and others like them have mental problems IMO. Quite possibly Munchausen? IA they belong in jail.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 2:43 PM

She looks like Linda Tripp

by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2019 2:45 PM

Is this Tim and Eric?

by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2019 2:47 PM

Her hair is the worst I think I have ever seen. Disgusting. Why is no one doing an intervention?

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 3:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!