Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Manson Family offspring

You know there have to be dozens of kids spawned at the Spahn Ranch. All they did was screw and do drugs. Studs include: Bobby Beausoleil; Danny DeCarlo; Tex Watson; and Charlie himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2019 4:16 PM

Spawned at Spahn. Sweet.

by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2019 6:14 PM

Hard to find murderers of innocents attractive.

by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2019 6:17 PM

Most of the kids were taken in and adopted out after their murderous parents were arrested. I know Susan Atkins lost custody of her son, thank God. According to the book Helter Skelter, she was already sexually abusing him (fellatio) when he was an infant.

by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2019 6:47 PM

There's a Duplass brothers movie about this.

by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2019 7:03 PM

Imagine the smell coming from that brood

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2019 3:59 AM

They might come down with skin cancer. Police said they were badly sunburned out in the desert at Spahn Ranch.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2019 4:17 AM

I wonder if the adopted kids know their origins. Strange to think that Tate and Polanski 's son would be 50 by now, I wonder what type of life he would have had.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2019 4:40 AM

Hardly a desert, R6. Spahn Ranch is very near Chatsworth.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2019 6:16 AM

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2019 1:13 PM

HAS ANYONE CHECKED LANSBURY'S GRANDKIDS ?

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2019 1:36 PM

The son Manson had with Mary Bruner lives near her somewhere in way way upstate NY near the Canadian border. Looks nothing like him and everything like his mom unforch.

Another of Manson's sons committed suicide way back in 1993.

by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2019 1:52 PM

I have this vague recollection of a Manson spawn shopping a reality show a few years ago. I think it never made it to air though.

by Anonymousreply 12March 15, 2019 1:38 AM

Best thing is if they never ever knew. Life is tough enough!

by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2019 1:41 AM

Seriously, serial killers should be sterilized after they're convicted.

by Anonymousreply 14March 15, 2019 4:36 AM

His grandson was fighting some internet groupie for possession of his bones

by Anonymousreply 15March 15, 2019 4:37 AM

[QUOTE]Seriously, serial killers should be sterilized after they're convicted.

Tex Watson was married after he was convicted of murder and fathered four children with the dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 16March 15, 2019 4:58 AM

[quote]Looks nothing like him and everything like his mom unforch.

Is she that much of an unfortunate looking woman? Manson was no looker himself.

by Anonymousreply 17March 15, 2019 8:43 AM

Can you imagine being born illegitimately, in total isolation, by two race hating, sex mad, psychopathic, murdering parents, and then being tossed into the foster care system in California? I would try to spin this into a joke, but it's just too goddamned sad.

by Anonymousreply 18March 15, 2019 9:22 AM

Ironically, except possibly for the murdering part, that’s almost exactly what happened to Manson.

by Anonymousreply 19March 15, 2019 11:46 AM

R4, what is it called?

by Anonymousreply 20March 15, 2019 3:55 PM

It’s the romantic tween dram-com we’ve been waiting for:

L’IL MANSONS!

Coming to the CW this spring.

by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2019 4:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!