Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Manson Family offspring

You know there have to be dozens of kids spawned at the Spahn Ranch. All they did was screw and do drugs. Studs include: Bobby Beausoleil; Danny DeCarlo; Tex Watson; and Charlie himself.

by Freereply 2103/15/2019

Spawned at Spahn. Sweet.

by Freereply 103/12/2019

Hard to find murderers of innocents attractive.

by Freereply 203/12/2019

Most of the kids were taken in and adopted out after their murderous parents were arrested. I know Susan Atkins lost custody of her son, thank God. According to the book Helter Skelter, she was already sexually abusing him (fellatio) when he was an infant.

by Freereply 303/12/2019

There's a Duplass brothers movie about this.

by Freereply 403/12/2019

Imagine the smell coming from that brood

by Freereply 503/13/2019

They might come down with skin cancer. Police said they were badly sunburned out in the desert at Spahn Ranch.

by Freereply 603/13/2019

I wonder if the adopted kids know their origins. Strange to think that Tate and Polanski 's son would be 50 by now, I wonder what type of life he would have had.

by Freereply 703/13/2019

Hardly a desert, R6. Spahn Ranch is very near Chatsworth.

by Freereply 803/13/2019

Huh?

by Freereply 903/14/2019

HAS ANYONE CHECKED LANSBURY'S GRANDKIDS ?

by Freereply 1003/14/2019

The son Manson had with Mary Bruner lives near her somewhere in way way upstate NY near the Canadian border. Looks nothing like him and everything like his mom unforch.

Another of Manson's sons committed suicide way back in 1993.

by Freereply 1103/14/2019

I have this vague recollection of a Manson spawn shopping a reality show a few years ago. I think it never made it to air though.

by Freereply 1203/14/2019

Best thing is if they never ever knew. Life is tough enough!

by Freereply 1303/14/2019

Seriously, serial killers should be sterilized after they're convicted.

by Freereply 1403/14/2019

His grandson was fighting some internet groupie for possession of his bones

by Freereply 1503/14/2019

[QUOTE]Seriously, serial killers should be sterilized after they're convicted.

Tex Watson was married after he was convicted of murder and fathered four children with the dumb bitch.

by Freereply 1603/14/2019

[quote]Looks nothing like him and everything like his mom unforch.

Is she that much of an unfortunate looking woman? Manson was no looker himself.

by Freereply 1703/15/2019

Can you imagine being born illegitimately, in total isolation, by two race hating, sex mad, psychopathic, murdering parents, and then being tossed into the foster care system in California? I would try to spin this into a joke, but it's just too goddamned sad.

by Freereply 1803/15/2019

Ironically, except possibly for the murdering part, that’s almost exactly what happened to Manson.

by Freereply 1903/15/2019

R4, what is it called?

by Freereply 2003/15/2019

It’s the romantic tween dram-com we’ve been waiting for:

L’IL MANSONS!

Coming to the CW this spring.

by Freereply 2103/15/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!