Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Luke Bryan pings

Mushy, gushy and quick to cry, he's still married to his college sweetheart (beard).

If he came out it would affect negatively affect his career (WHET Billy Gilman and Ty Herndon?).

I could totally imagine him playing the Kevin Spacey role in "Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 17, 2020 9:02 PM

He sounds like he swallowed Kermit the Frog.

by Anonymousreply 1March 12, 2019 1:49 PM

Oh yeah, Luke is definitely downlow and down to fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 12, 2019 3:22 PM

Does this beard make me look fat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 12, 2019 3:27 PM

I don't usually watch American Idol, but I have in recent days. It is remarkable to me how much Luke flirts with the hot young guys--particularly the aspiring country singers--who appear on this show. It's transparent.

by Anonymousreply 4March 12, 2019 4:02 PM

Luke would be worthless as a homo. It only takes one look at him in his painted on jeans to see he has a dick so tiny he may as well be a female.

by Anonymousreply 5March 12, 2019 4:55 PM

At some point early in his career someone must have told him it was important to always show as many teeth as possible when a camera is aimed at him. He's got that shit eating grin on his face in every photo you see of him. It makes him look like a fool.

by Anonymousreply 6March 12, 2019 4:57 PM

He's not without some fundamental attractions, but he seems like such a hot mess that he renders it all useless. As if you might want to fuck, but you just know he would get in the way and make hash of it all.

by Anonymousreply 7March 12, 2019 5:14 PM

He's the fool who went (with his wife) to some very fancy restaurant in Nashville wearing a ball cap and when he was asked to remove it he had a fit and then went on a Twitter rampage against the restaurant. His mouthing off ended up getting him in hot water with lots of people for being such a lowbrow and he had to backtrack and apologize for being a redneck big mouth. I think he was liquored up that night.

by Anonymousreply 8March 12, 2019 5:18 PM

Luke Bryan is not gay. He doesn't ping. He is a good,ole frat boy. At least that's his image. I don't gay is even a thought in his mind. Now I have no idea about college but he ain't gay! And no I am not a fan nor do I think he is handsome. I find his music distasteful ,and his act corny and pandering.better h to look at Hunter Hayes, Keith Urban, Dustin Lynch, or Chris Young.

by Anonymousreply 9March 12, 2019 5:28 PM

He pings to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 10March 12, 2019 6:57 PM

His music is sophomoric and nothing but country tinged pop. The fact that he and so many like him have lucrative careers is indicative of the poor taste in country music of the younger aged fans.

by Anonymousreply 11March 12, 2019 8:16 PM

Even shirtless, he's not very interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 12, 2019 8:40 PM

That body is the epitome of "average".

by Anonymousreply 13March 12, 2019 9:26 PM

He attended Georgia Southern, My my undergrad school and about 25 miles from where I'm living . I've heard nondescript rumors from other Alum. That said. I know plenty of guys who were down for M/M in my day that are allegedly past their "curious phase" and are married with children. He is five years older than I am and graduated from Southern the same year I graduated high school and if any of the older guys I knew had fucked him he wouldn't have been worth mentioning. He didn't release his first album until 8 years later.

Now the few years that I lived in East Tennessee I heard countless stories in both Knoxville and Johnson City about Kenny Chesney, but he was already famous, so that probably had something to do with endless stories about him having at least one sugar daddy in Knoxville and his participating in group sex with ETSU students. All the old timers at New Beginnings (only surviving gay bar in JC) The only thing I can say makes me want to believe any of those stories is that there seemed to be a bitterness about Chesney being in the closet.

Luke Brian is okay looking, if hairless. I agree that he is very effeminate. One thing does kill me though... We Don't talk like him in this area . That accent is as bad as Dick Van Dyke's in Mary Poppins.

by Anonymousreply 14March 13, 2019 3:54 AM

Not only does he ping he led the way in commemorating Orlando victims among less than enthusiastic country audiences.

by Anonymousreply 15March 13, 2019 4:16 AM

If that is true, R15, it militates for him being straight. A True Closet Case (TM) would run the other way from that.

by Anonymousreply 16March 13, 2019 12:54 PM

Someone in another thread posted a clip of a really handsome bearded guy auditioning on AI, and LB couldn’t contain himself, gushing, “you’re a dreamboat!”, after which, a purse fell out of his mouth....

by Anonymousreply 17March 13, 2019 1:05 PM

Luke Bryan is a classic example of what can happen to a guy who grew up a small town rube who ends up in an environment where he regularly interacts with all types of people. There are lots of gays in the music industry, including the country music industry. As people like Bryan become involved professionally with people of different lifestyles and ideologies they learn that those people aren't anything like what they were taught when they were growing up. Gradually their inhibitions are whittled away and they become much more accepting of others. And all the money Bryan has made certainly hasn't hurt things either.

The best way to reduce homophobia is exposure. Most people who hate LGB's simply have no relationship with any (as far as they know) gay people, and they have no reason not to believe all the lies they've been told about us all their lives. Let them get to know us and in many cases you see their attitudes change.

by Anonymousreply 18March 13, 2019 3:28 PM

Dreamboat!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2019 12:33 PM

I WANT TO SUCK HIS GEORGIA BOYS TOES.

by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2019 2:48 PM

Toes? Interesting.

Do you think he's worth rimming?

by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2019 3:20 PM

Well you're in luck, because his toes are obviously the only thing he's got big enough to suck.

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2019 3:23 PM

^^...somethin' bout a truck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2019 8:45 PM

He has hissing bitch Queen vibes. That resting bitch face...

by Anonymousreply 24August 17, 2020 7:39 PM

He has nice legs and a nice ass though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 17, 2020 7:49 PM

What FRAT was he in ? Do they fly a Confederate flag ?

by Anonymousreply 26August 17, 2020 8:14 PM

"WHET Billy Gilman and Ty Herndon?)."

Billy still sounds good, but it must be a real lesson in humility when your career ends up with you auditioning for The Voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 17, 2020 9:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!