Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Country Singer Cameron Hawthorn Comes Out Via His New Video

I've personally never heard of him, but he's cute.

by Anonymousreply 1303/13/2019

Been there, done that

by Anonymousreply 103/08/2019

He is cute.

Kudos to him for coming out in what is still a homophobic industry.

by Anonymousreply 203/08/2019

adorable

by Anonymousreply 303/08/2019

👢

by Anonymousreply 403/08/2019

Big whoop.

by Anonymousreply 503/08/2019

Adorable.

by Anonymousreply 603/08/2019

Serious case of gay face

by Anonymousreply 703/08/2019

Pretty cool video. It has various couples dancing, including a lesbian one. His turn to dance starts at 2:40.

by Anonymousreply 803/13/2019

Am I the only that thinks his song is monotonous and drab. The video was adorable. I just could not focus, because of the slow disastrous draw of his voice in the song. If he is trying to get fans this is not the song to do it with. He probably thinks ‘I’ll make a big statement in a video and get tons of fans. Uhm, sorry but for the Love of Mary sing a different song. His career will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 903/13/2019

^^^^agreed

by Anonymousreply 1003/13/2019

Is he well known? I don't follow pop country.

The song's so-so. It's not nearly as cheesy and obnoxious as most commercial country music, but there's nothing standout about it, either. Still, beats Florida-Georgia Line. And he and his dancing partner are cuties. Kudos to him for taking a stand.

by Anonymousreply 1103/13/2019

R11 seriously, his song beats Florida Georgia Line. I think you need to clean your ears out.

Here is a slow song by FGL.

by Anonymousreply 1203/13/2019

He’s cute enough to be the next Luke Bryan. The song did not fit his voice.

by Anonymousreply 1303/13/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!