Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

South Dakota woman is charged after police used DNA and genealogy sites

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 6, 2019 2:38 AM

Don’t do the crime if you don’t want to do time

by Anonymousreply 1March 9, 2019 2:02 AM

R1 = Old

by Anonymousreply 2March 9, 2019 2:03 AM

Good. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 3March 9, 2019 2:05 AM

Good work.

by Anonymousreply 4March 9, 2019 2:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 9, 2019 2:08 AM

[quote] Careful with your DNA

Words to live by. Interpol has unsuccessfully been trying to get mine for 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 6March 9, 2019 2:09 AM

[quote] Careful with your DNA.

Now you tell me.

by Anonymousreply 7March 9, 2019 2:09 AM

These fools that PAY to give up their DNA!

“I just had to know if I was 1% African-Japanese-Guatemalan-Chinese -Spanish-Canadaian”

They could tell by tell by my cooking and by my resemblance to Miss Angie Dickinson! Yessss Hunty! The best money I ever spent!

by Anonymousreply 8March 9, 2019 2:09 AM

They got her through her relative’s DNA. Matched the baby with people in a data base related to her. If my DNA can be used to catch asshole relatives, I’m for it.

by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2019 2:13 AM

Privacy, much?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 9, 2019 2:18 AM

I was going to state what r9 did. It’s the murderous relative who is getting found and arrested. It’s bizarre that some news stories try to make solving a crime and seeking justice this way seem sinister. This is a boon to society.

by Anonymousreply 11March 9, 2019 2:19 AM

Ugh, another Oscar for M

by Anonymousreply 12March 9, 2019 2:21 AM

But then they will search for Gay Gene (old friend) and find us all, out or not, and will be able to come to our homes and take us to camps and above and beyond.

by Anonymousreply 13March 9, 2019 2:24 AM

It makes me wonder if the percentage of women vs. men convicted of murder will slightly increase thanks to this database of ancestry DNA; since women are less apt to kill, many others may have slipped beneath the radar due to being “unlikely” suspects.

by Anonymousreply 14March 9, 2019 2:25 AM

Women are killers, esp where their spawn is concerned, you all included.

by Anonymousreply 15March 9, 2019 2:29 AM

I've done genealogy without the DNA test. My ancestors all came from Norway which has a lot of records available so i didn't need it. I don't trust any of the companies that offer DNA testing. I haven't committed a crime so I'm not worried about that, but I am concerned about insurance companies buying the data and using it. I'm not aware of any bad genetic component, but as I age, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 16March 9, 2019 2:40 AM

[quote]My ancestors all came from Norway which has a lot of records available so i didn't need it.

Conan O' Brien's all came from Ireland and the doctor said when you have no outside DNA, it's a sign of inbreeding.

by Anonymousreply 17March 9, 2019 2:44 AM

R14 it's already increasing due to allowing the crimes committed by males who identify as female to be attributed to women.

by Anonymousreply 18March 9, 2019 2:44 AM

R14, it's the opposite. There have already been dozens of cases solved with forensic genealogy and the killer is almost always a man.

by Anonymousreply 19April 5, 2019 7:41 PM

She looks like a Russian frau!

by Anonymousreply 20April 5, 2019 8:02 PM

R20 Why do these fugly old crones insist on getting that hideous bob? R13 How very Handmaid's Tale...creepy.

by Anonymousreply 21April 5, 2019 8:28 PM

[quote]Women are killers, esp where their spawn is concerned, you all included.

Sing it, sister!

by Anonymousreply 22April 5, 2019 8:29 PM

Has anyone heard what she has to say for herself? There is absolutely no excuse, but just curious. Why the fuck didn't she just drop the infant off at a Fire Station?

by Anonymousreply 23April 5, 2019 8:29 PM

What r1 said. Its good that advances in technology are letting murderers get caught.

by Anonymousreply 24April 5, 2019 8:37 PM

R3 Yes! Fuck her! Fuck her in the pussy!

by Anonymousreply 25April 5, 2019 8:37 PM

Careful with throwing your newborn infant in a ditch is more like it, OP.

by Anonymousreply 26April 5, 2019 8:48 PM

r23 I believe in '81 it was still illegal to just drop your baby off anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 27April 5, 2019 8:57 PM

Yes, but illegal is a far cry from murder.

by Anonymousreply 28April 5, 2019 8:59 PM

but at the time I'm sure one didn't seem any different than the other to the mother.

by Anonymousreply 29April 5, 2019 9:00 PM

This is such a horrible story.

In the blanket, he found a baby — with tears frozen on his cheeks.

By the time Litz found him, the baby had been lying in the ditch for roughly 24 hours, the coroner would soon rule. The boy lived for about two hours before freezing and bleeding to death, the coroner found. His umbilical cord had not been cut. The placenta was still attached. The blanket was covered in blood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 5, 2019 9:02 PM

Women being 'less apt to kill' is a massive understatement R14. Statistics show that murders and other violent crime is overwhelmingly carried out by men/males. And before anyone points me to particular examples, remember that I didn't say 'all'/

by Anonymousreply 31April 5, 2019 9:07 PM

Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 32April 5, 2019 9:12 PM

I was 19 when I had my first child. Her excuse that she was "young and stupid" doesn't do it. I wish they would give her the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 33April 5, 2019 9:12 PM

[quote][R23]I believe in '81 it was still illegal to just drop your baby off anywhere.

[quote]Yes, but illegal is a far cry from murder.

Would dropping off grandma - suffering from advanced dementia - in the woods also be “a far cry from murder?” I’m not sure if you’re challenging the definition of “homocide” or the definition of “human.”

by Anonymousreply 34April 5, 2019 9:18 PM

[quote]homocide

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 35April 5, 2019 9:21 PM

Oops - Freudian slip there, R35. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 36April 5, 2019 9:26 PM

You completely missed the point R34. Dropping grandma off in the woods would most likely ALSO be murder. My point was why the fuck didn't this bitch take the baby to a fire station, where it would be found and safe, rather than throwing her own helpless newborn in a fucking ditch? Saying "Illegal is a far cry from murder was addressing R27's completely idiotic comment. As if the mother had some sort of dialogue with herself deciding which to do, since they are both "illegal".

by Anonymousreply 37April 5, 2019 9:29 PM

R33, I wish Republicans who support the death penalty would be shipped to Iran. Lord knows the country would be better off without you. Why are redneck teen moms posting on a gay site?

by Anonymousreply 38April 5, 2019 10:24 PM

Exactly, r16.

You just know those greedy insurance fucks would live nothing more than to get their hands on that info to deny you insurance and treatment.

And the goddamned rethugs would be all for it. As long as those goddam greedy pricks got their cut of the kickback.

by Anonymousreply 39April 5, 2019 10:42 PM

yiyuiyui

by Anonymousreply 40April 6, 2019 2:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!