Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I've been fucking my best friend's father behind her back.

We've been friends since college, so around 12 years.

She's one of the first people I actually came out to at age 18 and she was fully supportive. We went out to gay bars, moved in together for awhile, told each other everything.

Anyhow, around four years ago we started playing tennis with her father.

In the beginning, I saw him like an older brother. Totally different from me. Former jock, into sports and beer. He still wears his old letterman jacket. We didn't have much of a conversation when she wasn't around and I think he only tolerated me because I was his daughter's best friend. But then the more I hung out with them, the more at ease he became with me.

About a year ago, he joined my gym, near my house. Then we went go out for shakes or he would stop by after work-out for a beer.

One day we both got really drunk and he made a move at me. I was really surprised because I never suspected anything, but I was also drunk and he's hot, so we ended up making out and I blew him. Long story short, he's been coming over after work-outs at least once a week to fuck. My best friend doesn't know. She works way on the other side of the city and thinks it's swell that we hang out without her.

I feel guilty but I won't lie. I really enjoy the sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 10, 2019 8:36 PM

Get a different hobby OP....you sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 1March 8, 2019 10:37 PM

So original.

by Anonymousreply 2March 8, 2019 10:55 PM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 3March 8, 2019 10:56 PM

Whatever happened to Chizzad?

He probably looks like a roided out freak by now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 8, 2019 11:03 PM

You DL creative writing majors need to get out more often.

by Anonymousreply 5March 8, 2019 11:06 PM

OP Thread blocked as you read this....

by Anonymousreply 6March 8, 2019 11:06 PM

Sure Jan, come of with something more original, this lame teen magazine fantasy has been play out thousands of time. Stop posting boring fake scenarios on gay websites you sexless frustrated fish.

by Anonymousreply 7March 8, 2019 11:10 PM

I got you beat OP.. I've been fucking my best friend behind his back... We've been friends for 18 years and one day I just walked up behind him.. stuck my dick in his ass and yelled 'Surprise, Anal". We've been doing it eversince

by Anonymousreply 8March 8, 2019 11:11 PM

Nobody pays attention. DL end days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 8, 2019 11:12 PM

How do I start a thread? I have the story to beat 'em all.

by Anonymousreply 10March 8, 2019 11:14 PM

Worst. Friend. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 11March 10, 2019 5:56 PM

Yet another poor desperate-for-attention person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 10, 2019 6:00 PM

I'm asking sincerely - when people make up stupid posts, what do they get out of it? Is it really that satisfying to get attention from strangers online?

by Anonymousreply 13March 10, 2019 6:00 PM

OP, where is the friend's mother? Are her parents still married?

by Anonymousreply 14March 10, 2019 6:01 PM

Graham SeanCody

by Anonymousreply 15March 10, 2019 6:03 PM

Dad is hot, OP is not.

by Anonymousreply 16March 10, 2019 6:40 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 10, 2019 8:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!