Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mormon Sex

How is it? The real stuff I mean not the fake mormon boyz.com shit

by Anonymousreply 1603/13/2019

best sex I ever had and wildest was with a Mormon boy, 22, he wanted to really get it on....

said he had sex with his family, is that common in that religion? acted like all was ok and jus fine...

by Anonymousreply 103/07/2019

The mormon culture is very homophobic and non-accepting. Gay mormons go through hell. They end up either being forced to hide in the closet forever or they have to leave Mormonism behind. It isn't just not going to church, it is being exiled from the whole community.

One of my friends was mormom, and I swear he still has scares from being raised Mormon.

I know, not the sexy stories you were looking for.

by Anonymousreply 203/07/2019

What about the Amish? I knew a guy who got one on their "vacations" or whatever they call it when they can leave and come back if they choose. Said he was built, hot and plowed the fuck out of him the very first time like a champ. He said he literally jumped on him when they decided to have sex and the guy just said something like "I just wanna fuck that ass like a bull" and he did.

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2019

The love of my life was a Mormon. He was sexually adventurous and loved being fucked. We were together for two years- his family life was a huge mess and our lives were heading in completely different directions and that eventually tore us apart. Sadly he was killed a few years later in a car accident. I think about him every day and miss him terrribly.

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2019

Mormons seem to have a lot of sex weirdness in the family....

by Anonymousreply 503/08/2019

I've only had sex with one Mormon guy. It was really good and he was bottom. We did it a couple of times before he returned to Salt Lake City. If he hadn't told me he was raised Mormon I would never have known. I don't think he would represent all Mormon guys. You can't make assumptions from a single event. I'm willing to take on more samples and get back to DL with my results.

by Anonymousreply 603/08/2019

Surely someone’s had Miss Romney. Such a smarmy bitter queen, she checks a lot of boxes. Anne’s bitter anti-gay stance all these years later is further proof. She’s had to keep his secret bottled up all these years.

by Anonymousreply 703/08/2019

Tons of closet cases married to fraus and popping out kids for the chance of ruling their own kingdom or whatever the fuck they believe.

Remember Elizabeth Smart’s father? He scorched the tv screen in every interview.

by Anonymousreply 803/08/2019

I met a Mormon guy at the old Club Baths back in the mid-70s. We tricked a couple of times. He was married, two kids and a senior executive at a bank. He and his wife reached an arrangement where he stayed in town one night a week and fooled around. He said the regimentation of church life kept members busy all the time with church-related social activities, so there was little opportunity to 'stray.' He came from a very prominent Mormon family and so felt added pressure to remain in the closet. He eventually met a guy he really fell in love with and was willing to ditch the marriage, but then his wife got pregnant with their third kid and that was the end of that. Sad to say, he was one of the early victims of AIDS in the '80s. I often wondered how his family rationalized his death, and if his children know anything about their father's gay life.

by Anonymousreply 903/08/2019

bump

by Anonymousreply 1003/08/2019

I happen to know a number of gay ex-Mormons. Nice men but obviously damaged by their religion. While they claim they are no longer Mormon, yet can’t get rid of the culture

by Anonymousreply 1103/08/2019

bump

by Anonymousreply 1203/10/2019

Angels in America

by Anonymousreply 1303/10/2019

Surely someone has some more stories on this topic.

by Anonymousreply 1403/13/2019

I lived in SF in the 1980's and the miserable drunk at home the bar was usually a Mormon.

by Anonymousreply 1503/13/2019

Dan Reynolds from Imagine Dragons. I want him to cum in my ass

by Anonymousreply 1603/13/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!