Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Don’t Count Her Out? Hillary Clinton Reportedly ‘Surprised’ by How Definitively People Took 2020 Announcement

New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman is reporting via Twitter that reports of the death of Hillary’s presidential ambitions may have been premature. In a two-part tweet, Haberman revealed that according to her source that is “close with Clinton,” the former Secretary of State had not completely ruled out a 2020 run.

Haberman tweeted:

Spoke to someone close with Clinton in contact with her today. They say she wasn’t trying to be emphatic and close the door on running when she spoke to a local reporter yesterday, and that she was surprised by how definitively it played. 1/2

The person also says she is extremely unlikely to run, but that she remains bothered that she’s expected to close the door on it when, say, John Kerry isn’t. She has told her team she is waiting at least to see the Mueller report. 2/2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285April 18, 2019 11:07 PM

Oh dear God, you are going to make sure the Repubs win again.

by Anonymousreply 1March 6, 2019 2:46 PM

I hope she doesn't run.

America doesn't deserve her.

by Anonymousreply 2March 6, 2019 2:48 PM

Trump will win if she runs. Lord no,

by Anonymousreply 3March 6, 2019 2:49 PM

I hope she doesn't run.

America deserves far better.

by Anonymousreply 4March 6, 2019 2:51 PM

The rethugs are praying that she runs.

How will they raise money or find a new boogeyman as effective as she is. AOC is not quite there yet, so they need HRC for one more cycle.

You can always get a clear picture of where a site stands by the pix they choose to use.

by Anonymousreply 5March 6, 2019 2:56 PM

She has been running since the day after the election in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 6March 6, 2019 3:01 PM

She’d be a horrible President, regardless of whether she could beat Trump (she can’t).

by Anonymousreply 7March 6, 2019 3:06 PM

What is wrong with her?

by Anonymousreply 8March 6, 2019 3:06 PM

What happened to her and Bill's loserpalooza tour? Did it all just get cancelled? I remember when they announced it the press couldn't get enough of what a smashing idea it was. Then came Toronto and Groupon. Didn't hear a peep out of the press after that. I don't know why they thought it was a good idea. Hillary couldn't fill a high school lunch room, during lunch, during the campaign.

by Anonymousreply 9March 6, 2019 3:12 PM

R9. I heard the first couple of stop in Cananda didn’t fill to compacity. I heard nothing after that.

I halfway think she believes the Muller Report will vindicate her and pave the way for a successful run. I don’t think so. People really hated her in 2016. I think the days of Clinton’s and the Bush’s are over.

The Muller report will be damning but I think it will just show Trump as an all-around crook and tax cheat. Don Jr. is in bigger trouble when it comes to the election I bet.

by Anonymousreply 10March 6, 2019 3:20 PM

You got to give Trump credit. He killed of the Bush and Clinton dynasties in one election.

by Anonymousreply 11March 6, 2019 3:22 PM

She's human.

She's wanted to be president forever.

So I'm sure she has fantasies of a deadlocked convention turning to her to save them and then having a chance to redo 2016 and everything she would have done differently.

You can't blame her.

by Anonymousreply 12March 6, 2019 3:28 PM

This is some Maggie Haberman bullshit. A "source close to the Clintons" my ass. It was probably Huckabeast wearing a blond wig.

by Anonymousreply 13March 6, 2019 3:30 PM

Hillary's human? That last firmware update must have been spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 14March 6, 2019 3:38 PM

Ah, Maggie Haberman, Trump apologist, is reporting this?

IGNORE

by Anonymousreply 15March 6, 2019 3:39 PM

So, Hillary's "I'm not running in 2020" isn't good enough for Haberman?

by Anonymousreply 16March 6, 2019 3:39 PM

Hillary cannot be allowed to hijack this process. She needs to declare her actual intentions immediately. This is not the time to be coy and cryptic.

by Anonymousreply 17March 6, 2019 3:40 PM

It’s a simple yes or no question...stop playing games, Mrs. Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 18March 6, 2019 3:41 PM

She had her chance and blew it.

by Anonymousreply 19March 6, 2019 3:41 PM

So did Monica.

by Anonymousreply 20March 6, 2019 3:42 PM

Like bugs to a zapper ⚡️

by Anonymousreply 21March 6, 2019 3:43 PM

She looks thinner in the OP pic.

by Anonymousreply 22March 6, 2019 3:44 PM

I think Hillz will sit bolt upright in her coffin & scream, ITS MY TURN TO BE PRESIDENT !!

by Anonymousreply 23March 6, 2019 3:50 PM

I like her. I voted for her. I don't want her to run.

by Anonymousreply 24March 6, 2019 5:21 PM

I HAVE ruled out John Kerry.

He failed for the same reasons Hillary failed: he authorized the Iraq mess, so he couldn't credibly challenge the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 25March 6, 2019 5:37 PM

Hillary: I'm not running for president.

Public: OK, adios

Hillary: GOOD GOD, don't you know better then to believe me !

by Anonymousreply 26March 6, 2019 6:02 PM

And HOW MANY retirement tours has Cher been on?

by Anonymousreply 27March 6, 2019 6:05 PM

We should all just agree that Hillary and Bernie will let the past remain the past and not run. There are lots of new candidates without baggage who have a lot more chance to win without destroying the party.

by Anonymousreply 28March 6, 2019 6:07 PM

She can't claim this time around that she is being treated differently than the other candidates because she is a woman.

by Anonymousreply 29March 6, 2019 6:33 PM

Well she needed three roll outs for her campaign. So I'm imagining she'll need at least that for her retirement.

by Anonymousreply 30March 6, 2019 6:59 PM

She was and is a fucking great woman. This country is too sexist. End.

by Anonymousreply 31March 6, 2019 7:03 PM

R29 Nobody bought that bullshit excuse the first time.

by Anonymousreply 32March 6, 2019 7:03 PM

You have to be pretty stupid to believe this "rumor" that comes the day after Clinton said she wouldn't run. But I'm sure Haberman got a lot of clicks.

by Anonymousreply 33March 6, 2019 7:09 PM

I think she should run for office with guns blazing.

Did no one notice how Nancy P turned her PR around 180? Now everybody loves her.

HRC can do the same. Who cares if she gave a speech? At least she didn’t sell off our government to the east.

by Anonymousreply 34March 6, 2019 7:20 PM

[quote]At least she didn’t sell off our government to the east.

She tried to sell it to the Saudis when she was SOS.

by Anonymousreply 35March 6, 2019 7:31 PM

R28, you’re forgetting that people actually WANTED to see me again.

by Anonymousreply 36March 6, 2019 7:40 PM

No she didn’t r35.

Do you have a legitimate link?

People believe anything they read on social media.

by Anonymousreply 37March 6, 2019 7:42 PM

Don't be stupid sheep.

The rest of Haberman's Tweet:

Maggie Haberman - Verified account @maggieNYT

[quote][bold]The person also says she is extremely unlikely to run,[/bold] but that she remains bothered that she’s expected to close the door on it when, say, John Kerry isn’t. She has told her team she is waiting at least to see the Mueller report. 2/2

Again:

[quote][bold]The person also says she is extremely unlikely to run,[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 38March 6, 2019 7:46 PM

Can anybody point to anything that Hillary ever did that was legitimately shady?

I didn’t think so.

by Anonymousreply 39March 6, 2019 7:46 PM

Still waiting...

by Anonymousreply 40March 6, 2019 7:52 PM

by Anonymousreply 41March 6, 2019 7:55 PM

R39, Bill, you dont have to keep defending her. She let you off the hook 20 yrs ago.

by Anonymousreply 42March 6, 2019 8:06 PM

Still waiting for just one single example of anything she ever did that was so crooked?

Just one?

by Anonymousreply 43March 6, 2019 10:48 PM

The silence says a lot. Without a foreign campaign against her, there is nothing bad to say about her.

She should be president. She would have won the electoral college without cheating.

Republicans are the Patriots of politics. Can’t win without cheating.

by Anonymousreply 44March 6, 2019 10:50 PM

Hillary is a rock star She will run. She will win. Period.

by Anonymousreply 45March 6, 2019 10:59 PM

[quote]Still waiting for just one single example of anything she ever did that was so crooked?

Here’s a very brief summary of her decades of scandals:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 6, 2019 10:59 PM

Thank you R46 - I am sure the Clinton stan will be back with "facts" and "truths" and "Fox News" reasons why NONE of these things are true.

The Clintons are a whole NEW level of corrupt politicians.....and a whole NEW level of dirty politics: "Yes, I'm bad - but the other guy is much WORSE."

by Anonymousreply 47March 6, 2019 11:14 PM

The Clinton need to go away and they need to take Chelsea with them

by Anonymousreply 48March 7, 2019 2:08 AM

Oh STFU R47. That uranium crap is a mountain out of a molehill and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 49March 7, 2019 2:11 AM

R46 Get back to us when you can come up with a source that isn't total b.s.

The Washington Examiner is owned by Clarity Media Group, which is in turn owned by Philip Anschutz, who is an American billionaire entrepreneur who describes himself as a “conservative Christian.” Anschutz is also the owner of the right leaning Weekly Standard and has donated millions of dollars to right leaning causes, including anti-LGBT groups, such as the Family Research Council, which has been labeled a hate group. The Washington Examiner is funded through an advertising and subscription model.

by Anonymousreply 50March 7, 2019 2:26 AM

R50 would have us believe that the pack of lying A holes who own and operate the Mainstream media have a monopoly on the truth. We no longer require lying propaganda artists in NYC and DC to tell us what to believe. Remember, Brian Williams passed himself off as a war hero for over a decade on NBC Fake News.

by Anonymousreply 51March 7, 2019 3:11 AM

They still can’t even give one example.

Not even one.

by Anonymousreply 52March 7, 2019 3:13 AM

She's not going to run in the primaries; she is hoping to be drafted as a consensus candidate later.

by Anonymousreply 53March 7, 2019 3:19 AM

Trump whisperer Maggie Haberman is just trying to do her Cheeto in Chief a solid by keeping the Clinton boogeyman alive as a scare tactic to rile up his base.

by Anonymousreply 54March 7, 2019 3:27 AM

R52, this place has become an echo chamber. You have long since chased away the dissenters. There's no one here left to argue the case against Hillary. You can silence the truth but you can't change it. The Clintons are corrupt to the core.

by Anonymousreply 55March 7, 2019 3:31 AM

R55

I have come to the impression that some Democrats are so invested in Hillary Clinton that any criticism of her is taken as a direct criticism of themselves? A psychological analysis of the this of this phenomenon would make for interesting reading.

by Anonymousreply 56March 7, 2019 3:58 AM

[quote] A psychological analysis of the this of this phenomenon would make for interesting reading.

It wasn't my term but 𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒔 always seemed on point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 7, 2019 4:06 AM

She’s not running. This is propaganda to raise $ for Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 58March 7, 2019 4:12 AM

She’s a two time loser. Surely she’s not seriously considering going for #3? Is she that big a narcissist?

by Anonymousreply 59March 7, 2019 4:22 AM

Joe Biden looks so unhealthy to me..I’m not sure he can physically withstand the election. No Joke. And I say that as someone who loathes Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 7, 2019 4:27 AM

He just old and ugly AF. He produced some fine looking sons, so I don't know if he was ever attractive

by Anonymousreply 61March 7, 2019 5:16 AM

The Democrats must nominate someone under the age of seventy. No geriatric Swamp Rat can beat Trump.

by Anonymousreply 62March 7, 2019 5:21 AM

Fox News is really pushing the "Hillary for President in 2020" theme today. They did interviews with a handful of influential Democrats(congress people mostly) and they could not get one to say on the record that they would like to see HRC get another chance. They sure tried though.

Their rhetoric:

She is the smartest person in the world. She is the most qualified person.

She was obviously robbed of the presidency by the Russians.

Everyone loves her.

Why wouldn't you support her getting another shot at what should have been hers?

But not one would take the bait.

by Anonymousreply 63March 7, 2019 6:02 AM

Ok, but I’m still wondering if anyone can name any crooked thing she actually did? Especially something major enough to make someone vote for this mess over her.

Not one?

by Anonymousreply 64March 7, 2019 7:01 AM

It’s really miraculous that she had no major scandals in 30 years of service.

She was cleared of everything. Cleared by the republicans, even.

by Anonymousreply 65March 7, 2019 7:03 AM

She used the private email server to be able to cover up most of her illegal dealings, and permanently delete any evidence.

by Anonymousreply 66March 7, 2019 7:04 AM

R66, how did you do in school?

by Anonymousreply 67March 7, 2019 7:28 AM

How do you know that, r66?

by Anonymousreply 68March 7, 2019 7:31 AM

I am a Hillary superfan, and I can't stand to see her ripped to shreds by Trump. She shouldn't run. She should go solo as a humanitarian, or write books for future generations to read. I went to her Toronto lecture and the theatre was half empty. I was surprised. Unfortunately, Hill and Bill both looked very unhealthy. Bill looked so emaciated that he looked like he could drop dead at any minute, I don't think his vegan diet is working out well.

by Anonymousreply 69March 7, 2019 8:55 AM

[quote] Bill looked so emaciated that he looked like he could drop dead at any minute,

Because he could. When Bill had his heart surgery I read was some side explanatory article saying the expected survival following this major operation was ten years.. So the last five years were strictly living on borrowed time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 7, 2019 9:22 AM

We're you embarrassed for the Clintons when you saw them in Toronto? Did Hillary answer one question without her respiratory system shutting down?

by Anonymousreply 71March 7, 2019 10:38 AM

Hillary did start coughing quite a bit in Toronto. The crowd loved them. MAybe the event wasn't well publicised, Was the rest of the tour cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 72March 7, 2019 3:40 PM

The rest of the tour was a sold out triumph. The Dems HAVE to nominate Hillary!

by Anonymousreply 73March 7, 2019 4:13 PM

R4 = Trump Deplorable voter.

You certainly got the president you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 74March 7, 2019 4:15 PM

I wonder if Maggie's unnamed source close to Clinton actually is Maggie herself while looking & talking at a photo of Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 75March 7, 2019 4:38 PM

There have been multiple news stories this week about former Sanders and Clinton staffers taking swipes at each other on Twitter.

The stories read like DL threads come to life.

by Anonymousreply 76March 7, 2019 4:42 PM

I despise Bernie Sanders.

by Anonymousreply 77March 7, 2019 4:43 PM

This bitch Clinton as managed to annoy me AGAIN.

Nothing that comes out of her mouth can be believed.

by Anonymousreply 78March 7, 2019 4:43 PM

She just doesn’t know when to quit

by Anonymousreply 79March 7, 2019 4:46 PM

So no one can name a single legit crooked thing she ever did?

This should be shared on twitter.

Nobody can think of a single scandal that she wasn’t cleared.

by Anonymousreply 80March 7, 2019 6:28 PM

1000 views and not one single scandal posted.

We need to take this challenge to social media.

Maybe people will realize they were had by foreigners.

by Anonymousreply 81March 7, 2019 6:30 PM

R78 = Hillary Clinton lies all the time troll. I wonder what R78 thinks of POTUS and his penchant for lying. If he's bothered by it, at all.

[quote]Hillary Is Running Again!

[quote]Every word out of her mouth is a lie. Even the Washington Post gave her 4 pinocchios for her lies about voter suppression in Ga and Wisconsin.

by Anonymousreply 82March 7, 2019 6:37 PM

Still no scandals. This would be getting a million retweets if it was on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 83March 7, 2019 6:59 PM

We're ignoring you, dumb@ss.

But, just to be nice, I will list my 2 favorites....

1) Cattle Futures

2) How "the champion of women everywhere" set out to destroy all women who said they were sexually harassed by Bill Clinton.

ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE BELIEVED.... except those making any kind of accusation against my husband.

And, I might add, how she cackled about getting a child rapist off.

by Anonymousreply 84March 7, 2019 7:03 PM

She's just evil to the core. Plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 85March 7, 2019 7:10 PM

Jesus fucking christ, you goddamned trolls, enough. Who do you think you're even convincing on DL, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 86March 7, 2019 7:12 PM

Blocking all the anti-Clinton trolls, or better known as Bernos and Russian Farm trolls.

by Anonymousreply 87March 7, 2019 7:12 PM

Let her run...it provides stimulus to the economy by employing thousands of campaign workers

by Anonymousreply 88March 7, 2019 7:19 PM

Cattle futures?

Somehow I missed that one.

It must have been some scandal for all the Hillary haters to vote in someone who ruined the farming economy and has only seemed to enrich other countries.

What happened to all those factories that were promised?

I keep seeing headlines for manufacturing layoffs. Rotting soybeans. Mass chaos and destruction. Children in cages. Filthy environment. Lower tax refunds.

Now that’s a list of scandals.

by Anonymousreply 89March 7, 2019 7:21 PM

R84 lol that is your huge list of scandals?

Oh lord, please put this on twitter. This will get a million likes. Lol. Smh.

by Anonymousreply 90March 7, 2019 7:23 PM

She tried. She didn't win (but did really loose?)

by Anonymousreply 91March 7, 2019 7:24 PM

Like a hyena, she will lurk in the wings, while the loony Dems destroy each other and then feast on the carcasses of the the dead and dying.

by Anonymousreply 92March 7, 2019 7:26 PM

[quote]And, I might add, how she cackled about getting a child rapist off.

This has been debunked over and over again. Do you realize that you are attacking the credibility of another person with lies?

Clinton is not running. Find another boogeyman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 7, 2019 7:26 PM

Translation: Hills just found out something BIG about Trump (aka she'd be running against Mike Pence in 2020).

by Anonymousreply 94March 7, 2019 7:27 PM

At this point she's like the villain in a horror movie who just won't die no matter how many times they kill it.

by Anonymousreply 95March 7, 2019 7:31 PM

Nah, R95, she's like a villain that people invent, because they need to hate on someone, all the time.

by Anonymousreply 96March 7, 2019 7:39 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 7, 2019 7:40 PM

They can’t even name ONE legit scandal. It’s pathetic. She won the popular vote. Another country stole this election and so many hillbillies helped them. All that pride for America and it amounted to squat.

by Anonymousreply 98March 7, 2019 7:44 PM

Can you fucking read, R90?

I specifically said I was listing my two favorites.

by Anonymousreply 99March 7, 2019 7:44 PM

Hillary is fucking dead....

it's just that she and her hilarious fangirls don't know it.

by Anonymousreply 100March 7, 2019 7:48 PM

Some of you are Maddow-levels deranged. That energy could do so much more than make you more bitter.

by Anonymousreply 101March 7, 2019 7:50 PM

Frankly, the bitch makes my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 102March 7, 2019 7:54 PM

I’m still waiting on a single legit scandal where she wasn’t cleared in the end?

The cattle thing is pure fantasy.

Next, they will bring up the pizza place again. It’s all they got.

by Anonymousreply 103March 7, 2019 7:55 PM

How can R52 not know she’s in a bubble! It’s so cringey. Funny in a tragic sort of way.

I hope Hilldog runs. I want more hot sauce memes. She’s a legit lolcow who is never out of sweet sweet meme milk.

by Anonymousreply 104March 7, 2019 7:56 PM

Yeah. It's pure fantasy.

I swear, I think you're a 14 year old troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 7, 2019 7:58 PM

You mean, like, with a cloth.

Now that's cringeworthy!!!

Almost as bad as.... Depends on what your definition of is IS.

by Anonymousreply 106March 7, 2019 8:02 PM

God willing she'll soon have a pathetic death on camera - eg, choking on some diamonds sent to her by some corrupt oil state, which her senile brain took for tic tacs - and we'll just move on from this toxic, hateful witch.

by Anonymousreply 107March 7, 2019 8:02 PM

This troll had to go back till 1978 to find something that she was cleared of anyway as a reason to vote in a candidate designated by our enemies.

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 108March 7, 2019 8:04 PM

Dis anybody put this on twitter yet? Or Reddit?

This needs to be a social media challenge.

The 1978 stuff is good for some levity.

by Anonymousreply 109March 7, 2019 8:05 PM

I think people hate themselves and their own lives so much they have to see bad in everybody. There is not reason to vote against her unless your just lost and damaged.

by Anonymousreply 110March 7, 2019 8:06 PM

Her corruption probably started a lot earlier than 1978.

Her phoniness started at birth.

by Anonymousreply 111March 7, 2019 8:08 PM

If she wanted to be in the running, she shouldn't have said she was out of it to the reporter. You can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 112March 7, 2019 8:09 PM

I have not said one word about scandals or controversy, but to pretend that the cattle futures thing was so trivial as to have gone almost unnoticed is ridiculous. It was a very big deal at the time.

I say run her again. Let's see if her team can better navigate the Electoral College system for electing the POTUS.

But if she does run again, loses the EC but wins the popular vote by 10 million, I do not want to hear any "She actually won" bullshit.

If you don't win the EC, you did NOT win the election. The election is not the popular vote, and it never will be.

by Anonymousreply 113March 7, 2019 8:09 PM

I might add that she's never had the courage to admit that she's a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 114March 7, 2019 8:09 PM

R110 She has BLOOD on her hands, that ugly hag.

She's responsible for the Iraq War, the Libya war, and the Honduras coup d'état, which transformed that country into the murder capital world.

I know that means nothing to your privileged ass, but she's also corrupt as fuck and peddled influencie to Wall Street in exchange for millions of dollars per speech.

by Anonymousreply 115March 7, 2019 8:11 PM

R113

I remember the 60 minutes report about it.

I could probably find it on youtube if I wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 116March 7, 2019 8:11 PM

FUCK OFF, BORIS...This shit is getting old.

by Anonymousreply 117March 7, 2019 8:12 PM

Oh, what the hell....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 7, 2019 8:17 PM

R117 Is that your best? Russiagate had really destroyed you peopke's brains and the little you had.

HILLARY IS A MURDERER.

by Anonymousreply 119March 7, 2019 8:20 PM

HILLARY LOST TO TRUMP AND SHE'D LOSE AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 120March 7, 2019 8:20 PM

The Clintons motto has always been...... Laws are for the little people.

by Anonymousreply 121March 7, 2019 8:24 PM

In the real world, people hate her. But her cultists have the talent to find one another online and thus create their asylum-bubbles where they can outshout everyone else with their delusional screeching.

by Anonymousreply 122March 7, 2019 8:26 PM

[R117] Is that your best? Russiagate has really destroyed you people's brains and the little culture you had.

HILLARY IS A MURDERER.

by Anonymousreply 123March 7, 2019 8:29 PM

HILLARY IS THE MOST INCOMPETENT CANDIDATE THE US'S EVER HAD.

by Anonymousreply 124March 7, 2019 8:30 PM

Oh shit Boris is glitching. Unplug him Svetlana! Unplug him!!

by Anonymousreply 125March 7, 2019 8:32 PM

R125 I'm on my phone, I was correcting an ill written post, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 126March 7, 2019 8:35 PM

[quote]halfway think she believes the Muller Report will

She believes no such thing. She made up the Russia crap as an excuse for her pathetic defeat. She knows it's bogus.

by Anonymousreply 127March 7, 2019 8:39 PM

The bots are short circuiting.

by Anonymousreply 128March 7, 2019 8:39 PM

You fangirls never quit, R128.

by Anonymousreply 129March 7, 2019 8:41 PM

Come on, Hillary. Billy Boy wants to pass out some more fried chicken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130March 7, 2019 8:54 PM

Was there an energy surge over Moscow that fried R129? Oh and R124 Boris, US'S ? Don't think teach you basic English in Bot School?

by Anonymousreply 131March 7, 2019 8:55 PM

Keep it up, fangirl.

I'm enjoying the entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 132March 7, 2019 8:58 PM

Lap it up. Lap it up. Lap it up.

by Anonymousreply 133March 7, 2019 8:59 PM

It would be so funny if some of Epstein's girls spilled the beans on Bill, Trump, and Blair right now.

by Anonymousreply 134March 7, 2019 9:06 PM

The media missed the part where Bill Clinton handed out slices of watermelon and cups of "red" Koolaid.

by Anonymousreply 135March 7, 2019 9:09 PM

Bill Clinton was way off his game in 2016, so I can't imagine how he would be in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 136March 7, 2019 9:11 PM

R135 In the 2016 campaign he told BLM protesters to go to Africa. The media glossed over that too, and painted the Clintons as the woke alternative and Bernie as the racist one. It was unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 137March 7, 2019 9:11 PM

Look-- it's this thread repurposed as a news article!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 7, 2019 9:18 PM

Politico used this thread too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 7, 2019 9:19 PM

What R138?

That article has zip to do with this thread.

You wasted my time there.

by Anonymousreply 140March 7, 2019 9:24 PM

She should thank her gods she wasn't born in a different century when they knew how to properly deal with wretched witches like her.

by Anonymousreply 141March 7, 2019 9:27 PM

It’s pathetic that all they have is personal antidotes and self hatred as a reason to have voted against her.

God is punishing deplorables with less factories than before and a collapsing farming industry.

Hope it was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 142March 7, 2019 9:37 PM

I hope the deplorables continue to enjoy the layoffs.

And the smaller tax returns.

And the smog and coal ashe that will clog up their lungs.

by Anonymousreply 143March 7, 2019 9:38 PM

It has everything to do with it R140

It's Hillary stans and Bernie stans refighting 2016 over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Just like this thread.

by Anonymousreply 144March 7, 2019 9:42 PM

Deplorables screwed themselves. They got nothing. Zilch. Nada.

by Anonymousreply 145March 7, 2019 9:44 PM

Go away, Hillary, go join the people you killed in Iraq, Libya, and Honduras in heaven.

by Anonymousreply 146March 7, 2019 9:51 PM

Flip-Flopping. She's a disaster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147March 7, 2019 9:53 PM

Troll thread. Why do you fools fall for this crap over and over and over.

by Anonymousreply 148March 7, 2019 10:05 PM

Are you high, R145? They got the Supreme Court.

by Anonymousreply 149March 7, 2019 10:07 PM

Can’t she find something else to do?

by Anonymousreply 150March 7, 2019 10:09 PM

[quote] Can’t she find something else to do?

She did. This is just trolling. Don't be an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 151March 7, 2019 10:11 PM

Smaller refunds means you didn't overpay your taxes.

by Anonymousreply 152March 7, 2019 10:11 PM

Make that.... mean.

I never did understand people bragging about the size of their refund.

I don't get the money taken in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 153March 7, 2019 10:14 PM

[quote] Smaller refunds means you didn't overpay your taxes.

Nope. Not true. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 154March 7, 2019 10:14 PM

Very true. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 155March 7, 2019 10:15 PM

So if I usually pay $120 in taxes every year and usually get $20 back , but now pay $120 and get only $10 back that means I am making out better?

No, it means my tax bill went up $10.

Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 156March 7, 2019 10:18 PM

The withholding rates were lowered last year which means fewer dollars taken out of each paycheck.

You got a bigger paycheck every two weeks or every paycheck whenever you got paid, but that meant you paid in less to the government throughout the year, so when you get a refund back, there’s less money that you overpaid.

In other words, your refund is smaller because less money was taken out of your pay each week.

by Anonymousreply 157March 7, 2019 10:19 PM

You are too damn stupid to argue with , R156.

by Anonymousreply 158March 7, 2019 10:21 PM

Not if the amount of your refund has gone down by more than your withholding has gone down.

if I got $2 back each paycheck 26 times over the year but my refund went down $100, I got screwed and paid more.

Looking at only your refund and declaring you were taxed less is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 159March 7, 2019 10:24 PM

[quote]Deplorables screwed themselves. They got nothing. Zilch. Nada.

At least we don’t have the terror attacks and the Muslim invasion we would have gotten with Commander Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 160March 7, 2019 11:25 PM

So you prefer the daily mass shootings instead?

by Anonymousreply 161March 7, 2019 11:31 PM

Still no scandals by the way.

by Anonymousreply 162March 7, 2019 11:32 PM

The endless scandless have been well-documented.

by Anonymousreply 163March 7, 2019 11:37 PM

[quote] If she wanted to be in the running, she shouldn't have said she was out of it to the reporter. You can't have it both ways.

You need a public position, and a private position.

by Anonymousreply 164March 7, 2019 11:53 PM

It'll be a blessed hour when she's cooling in her linens.

by Anonymousreply 165March 8, 2019 12:08 AM

The hardest working team on the internet, Hill's shills never tire of defending their queen:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 8, 2019 12:30 AM

How can the woman not even be clear whether she's running or not, within two days time? Part of her problem is she's permanently vague and forever unclear on everything. Even running for office. She looks like an imbecile, or an Alzheimer's patient.

by Anonymousreply 167March 8, 2019 12:40 AM

The only known cure for presidential fever is embalming fluid.

by Anonymousreply 168March 8, 2019 12:48 AM

R103 and the 26 other posts you've made on this thread, I'm sensing you're a Hillary fan. Is that correct?

by Anonymousreply 169March 8, 2019 12:49 AM

[quote] she's permanently vague and forever unclear on everything. Even running for office. She looks like an imbecile, or an Alzheimer's patient.

ya think ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170March 8, 2019 12:55 AM

She'll hold her wake in Iowa.

by Anonymousreply 171March 8, 2019 1:00 AM

This Russian troll is OBSESSED with Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 172March 8, 2019 1:12 AM

R145 Au contraire.

Those who voted for Trump are on cloud 9. They have never been happier with the state of the country.

People act like factory workers and coal miners made us the bulk of his voters. That is hilarious. Executives, school teachers, homemakers, doctors, lawyers, hedge fund managers, bond traders and fishermen voted for Trump.

They have few to no complaints either. He has done what they were hoping he would do. That is a success.

by Anonymousreply 173March 8, 2019 1:19 AM

[quote]They have few to no complaints either. He has done what they were hoping he would do. That is a success.

Cola miners are happy? Farmers? Teachers? They must love seeing their businesses shut down or propped by federal handouts, and those who work must love paying more in taxes.

Such a success.

by Anonymousreply 174March 8, 2019 1:37 AM

Hillary seems so peaceful and composed in OP's photo.

She really seems to be taking her loss well.

by Anonymousreply 175March 8, 2019 2:29 AM

Pack Hillary's bags, she's going on another ego trip.

by Anonymousreply 176March 8, 2019 2:55 AM

There's also buzz that's she would accept a VP slot for a strong Democrat like Biden.

by Anonymousreply 177March 8, 2019 3:01 AM

R174 Perhaps you should try reading my comment again.

I did not say that cola(sic) miners are happy. What I said is that coal miners are but a tiny fraction of the Trump electorate.

Again, I know of no one who regrets their vote for Trump, but I know more than a few who feel that he has exceeded their expectations. Perhaps you should visit outside your bubble and question some real people.

by Anonymousreply 178March 8, 2019 3:02 AM

LOL as if anyone is making offers.

by Anonymousreply 179March 8, 2019 3:02 AM

[quote] There's also buzz that's she would accept a VP slot for a strong Democrat like Biden.

Let's put Biden at the top of the 2021 Death Pool list.

by Anonymousreply 180March 8, 2019 3:03 AM

The 2016 deal was, Hilary. Bernie didn't like it, yet he accepted it. However, provided it didn't work out for Hil in 2016, then 2020 was his turn.

For the 2020 campaign, Hilary will play along, yet step aside to support Bernie for the 2020 run. That was the deal.

by Anonymousreply 181March 8, 2019 3:16 AM

Anybody but who we have now. I’d vote for Honey BooBoo if it meant getting a new president.

by Anonymousreply 182March 8, 2019 3:21 AM

[quote] However, provided it didn't work out for Hil in 2016, then 2020 was his turn.

Sure, Jan. Hillary always knew she would win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183March 8, 2019 3:25 AM

Hillary and Bill are grifters. Always have been. Always will be.

by Anonymousreply 184March 8, 2019 1:17 PM

So glad we didn't end up with a grifter in the White House then! Oh...wait...

by Anonymousreply 185March 8, 2019 1:19 PM

It's so sad that she can't stop lying.....even when it doesn't matter:

I was named after Sir Edmund Hillary Chelsea was jogging at the WTC I landed in the helicopter and ran through bullet fire

It's a sickness.....

by Anonymousreply 186March 8, 2019 1:29 PM

Now that she has some spare time on her hands she should try to join the Marine Corps again LOLOLOLOLOL

by Anonymousreply 187March 8, 2019 1:30 PM

Yeah, I hate it when pathological liars are in office. So glad we don't have one in the White House! Oh...wait...

by Anonymousreply 188March 8, 2019 1:31 PM

Having Ass Hat there doesn't make HRC LESS of a liar, you know.

by Anonymousreply 189March 8, 2019 1:35 PM

Yeah, I'm going to stick with the fact that Clinton's "lies" are so ridiculously overblown by hypocrites and minor in comparison to Ass Hat's and pretty much every other person who vilifies her that it really doesn't matter what she said about where her name came from or the conditions on that tarmac.

by Anonymousreply 190March 8, 2019 1:40 PM

Nope it doesn't matter at all.....

by Anonymousreply 191March 8, 2019 1:44 PM

She has a massive ego.

by Anonymousreply 192March 8, 2019 1:48 PM

[quote] She has a massive ego.

Call the newspapers! A politician has a massive ego!!!!

by Anonymousreply 193March 8, 2019 1:54 PM

R166 Let’s not forget that Hillary pays trolls to defend her online. She's a gutter politician who only does dirty politics. She's a cancer on the public.

by Anonymousreply 194March 8, 2019 8:48 PM

Maggie needs a punch in the gunt.

by Anonymousreply 195March 8, 2019 8:58 PM

R194 The gutter cess pool politician is putrid trump.

by Anonymousreply 196March 8, 2019 9:02 PM

I wonder how AOC / Omar feel about Hillary. Have they ever spoken about her?

by Anonymousreply 197March 9, 2019 4:04 AM

I'd guess AOC just sees Hillary as another sellout who should be pushed aside. But to Omar HRC is one more infidel who must either submit to Islam or die.

by Anonymousreply 198March 9, 2019 4:16 AM

My favorite line from the 2016 election....

liar, liar pantsuit on fire

by Anonymousreply 199March 10, 2019 2:06 AM

No. Not even close. Because you'd be in jail is. It's probably the best burn in presidential campaign history. It was at that moment I knew Trump won. The way she looked when he said it. She looked so shocked someone could say that about her and get applause. It was like she understood for the first time how much people hate her. The wind left her sails and she never recovered.

by Anonymousreply 200March 10, 2019 2:15 AM

[quote] It was like she understood for the first time how much people hate her.

She had lots of prior warning. At the Concert for New York the crowd of foremen and policemen cheered Bill Clinton and brought down the house for Melissa Etheridge, but they let Hillary know just what they thought. She got off stage fast.

btw when the concert was sold on video and dvd, they silenced the crowd audio for these few moments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201March 10, 2019 2:25 AM

R198 Why are Hillb0ts so uncontrollably racist??

by Anonymousreply 202March 10, 2019 2:29 AM

OTOH ... If Team Democratic Socialist somehow manages to get to the convention with enough votes to tie things up, and team Centrist Democrats only have Biden and Beto, two white Christian males, left, the Socialists may demand that they'll give in, but only if the candidate is a woman. And so a call goes out to Chappaqua.

Far fetched scenario? Clearly. But not impossible and I'm sure she's already imagined it.

by Anonymousreply 203March 10, 2019 2:36 AM

Are there hospice facilities in Chappaqua?

by Anonymousreply 204March 10, 2019 2:38 AM

As a New York Senator, she got booed at a 9/11 tribute concert days after the attack?

How is that possible?

by Anonymousreply 205March 10, 2019 2:42 AM

She is well liked everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 206March 10, 2019 2:44 AM

what a nice place our country would be if she had been elected...someday we wil see trump as worst prez ever, and regret not havin brilliant hilary….BUT THE GOD DAM ASSHOLES WANTED DRUMP

by Anonymousreply 207March 10, 2019 2:48 AM

[quote]My favorite line from the 2016 election....liar, liar pantsuit on fire

[quote]No. Not even close. Because you'd be in jail is. It's probably the best burn in presidential campaign history.

No, the best was Chris Christie spurring the entire Republican Convention into a spontaneous chant of “Lock her up!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208March 10, 2019 8:30 AM

I remember that., R201.

The media tried damn hard to erase that booing.

If she went in front of police today, she would get the same treatment.

by Anonymousreply 209March 10, 2019 8:36 AM

u prefer trump im sure. and the fukd up job he has done, o yea....

by Anonymousreply 210March 10, 2019 8:43 AM

I admit. Low Energy Jeb still cracks me up.

Trump nailed it on that one.

by Anonymousreply 211March 10, 2019 8:46 AM

What happened to JFK Jr.? This bitch is vile.

by Anonymousreply 212March 10, 2019 8:53 AM

Hillary, go the fuck away.

by Anonymousreply 213March 10, 2019 9:09 AM

For comparison to the clip of Hillary being boo'd off the stage I found this clip of Melissa having the same crowd eating out of her hand. The surviving firemen plainly weren't hating on women, on liberals, on lesbians, or on democrats. It was Hillary personally they found detestable.

by Anonymousreply 214March 10, 2019 9:26 AM

Would she poll higher than Joe Biden though?

by Anonymousreply 215March 12, 2019 1:34 PM

America needs her, no more than ever.

by Anonymousreply 216March 12, 2019 2:00 PM

Lady, You've had two chances to become president. You failed both times. yes, I know you had the popular vote, but that was only because the other person was a raving lunatic. You were the lesser of two fools

Now go away

by Anonymousreply 217March 12, 2019 2:06 PM

To be fair, Biden has run multiple times and lost too.

by Anonymousreply 218March 12, 2019 2:06 PM

Why did the police and firemen hate her? Did she do something to offend them, or is it more that she wasn't seen as a real New Yorker?

by Anonymousreply 219March 12, 2019 2:13 PM

It's sad that Hill's shills had R201 red-tagged so you can't see the video any more. Do they really think they can hide all the anti-Hillary content on the entire internet?

by Anonymousreply 220March 12, 2019 2:24 PM

[quote]It's sad that Hill's shills had [R201] red-tagged so you can't see the video any more. Do they really think they can hide all the anti-Hillary content on the entire internet?

Hillary is very experienced at deleting evidence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221March 12, 2019 2:36 PM

If she runs, will she make T-rights the cornerstone of her campaign?

If not, she is literally killing millions of people.

by Anonymousreply 222March 12, 2019 2:45 PM

It would be easier to revive the Edsel than to bring back Hillary from the political bone-yard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223March 12, 2019 2:54 PM

I'm STILL with her.

by Anonymousreply 224March 12, 2019 3:14 PM

R224 probably hasn't deleted Facebook yet either. Now that we all know it was a domestic intelligence gathering front for the CIA, it's time to walk away.

Remember: Don't Forget to Delete Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 225March 12, 2019 3:28 PM

It’s killing her that all eyes are on Biden. She knows it should be her.

by Anonymousreply 226March 12, 2019 8:26 PM

Sounds like she will decide based on the Mueller Report. So a very damaging report means she thinks she can beat the other Dem candidates, and she'll run. Otherwise she thinks Trump will win in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 227March 13, 2019 1:09 AM

[quote] I'm STILL with her.

So am I. We ALL are.

by Anonymousreply 228March 13, 2019 1:33 AM

I can picture Hillary in her mansion, furiously red-tagging posters and issuing takedown notices.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229March 13, 2019 2:01 AM

I think her plan now is to have Pence and Trump leave before the end of the term, with Nancy Pelosi graciously agreeing to step aside so that Hillary can be named Speaker of the House ( technically that position does not have to be filled by a House member).

by Anonymousreply 230March 13, 2019 3:21 PM

Whatever it is, we KNOW she has a plan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 13, 2019 9:19 PM

I was never with the fucking lying bitch.

And, I still lol at her supporters who insisted that she could win without the votes of Bernie Sanders supporters.

Fuck Bernie Sanders supporters. We don't need them!!! LMAO

by Anonymousreply 232March 13, 2019 10:25 PM

I love the hello darkness my old friend videos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233March 13, 2019 10:29 PM

Clinton is still pissing off Bernie Sanders supporters. She has learned NOTHING.

by Anonymousreply 234March 13, 2019 11:22 PM

I yearn for sanders to pop his clogs.

I saw a photo today from the early 90s of Hillary and I was shocked at how beautiful she could be. Why doesn't anyone mention that?

by Anonymousreply 235March 13, 2019 11:39 PM

[quote] I saw a photo today from the early 90s of Hillary and I was shocked at how beautiful she could be.

Link?

by Anonymousreply 236March 13, 2019 11:41 PM

her inner ugliness always came through.

by Anonymousreply 237March 13, 2019 11:41 PM

Hillary will croak before Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 238March 13, 2019 11:43 PM

Part of me wants her to run just so I can see people from all sides completely lose their shit.

by Anonymousreply 239March 13, 2019 11:55 PM

She’s going to jump in. She can’t stand seeing people like Beto getting all this attention.

by Anonymousreply 240March 14, 2019 9:37 PM

Maybe Beto will pick her as his VP?

by Anonymousreply 241March 14, 2019 9:42 PM

Any rational adult for 2020 (except Bernie.)

by Anonymousreply 242March 15, 2019 12:14 AM

If no front runner emerges (by first debate), Hillary will come in.

by Anonymousreply 243March 15, 2019 12:26 AM

Isn't she attractive in the OP's photo? Oh, damn she's hot!

by Anonymousreply 244March 15, 2019 1:34 AM

[quote] Maybe Beto will pick her as his VP?

Hillary reportedly 'surprised' by Beto's assassination.

by Anonymousreply 245March 15, 2019 8:24 PM

Count her out.

by Anonymousreply 246March 15, 2019 8:29 PM

[quote]She looks thinner in the OP pic.

Will win the presidency.

by Anonymousreply 247March 15, 2019 8:50 PM

27: Percentage of DL posts devoted to Hillary Clinton

by Anonymousreply 248March 15, 2019 8:56 PM

Never give up Natasha!

by Anonymousreply 249March 15, 2019 8:59 PM

She keeps seeing all these failed rollouts like Beto O’Rourke... and won’t be able to stop herself from declaring. She might just drunkenly announce it on Twitter one night soon.

by Anonymousreply 250March 16, 2019 8:57 PM

[quote] She has told her team she is waiting at least to see the Mueller report.

We may be within a day or two of a 2020 announcement. This will be an exciting week for Hillary fans.

by Anonymousreply 251March 23, 2019 11:17 AM

[quote] She has told her team she is waiting at least to see the Mueller report.

Her plan:

Trump indicted - Hillary runs Trump exonerated - Hillary runs

by Anonymousreply 252March 24, 2019 10:35 PM

Hillary is waiting for the full Mueller Report to be released to reveal her 2020 plans.

The best estimate for an announcement is next Friday, April 19th.

by Anonymousreply 253April 11, 2019 3:10 AM

everyone stop, she ain't running. She's Lady Moses. She beheld the promised land of Female President, but cannot enter. It ain't happening.

by Anonymousreply 254April 11, 2019 3:15 AM

She may run but I like the look of Kamala Harris.

by Anonymousreply 255April 11, 2019 3:16 AM

Maggie Haberman is a Trump surrogate. Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 256April 11, 2019 3:57 AM

Outage: Clintons heckled by alt-right during speaking tour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257April 13, 2019 1:50 PM

If she runs, she better bring it. I know she’s a real cunt and it’s a shame she doesn’t just go out there like Trump and decimate anyone in her path. No fucks given Hillz is a real battle axe.

by Anonymousreply 258April 13, 2019 2:28 PM

Well, fuck it... there's worse people selling worse things.

But my God, that Chelsea is gonna inherit a shitload of money, eh?

by Anonymousreply 259April 13, 2019 2:28 PM

A day without a Hillary Clinton bashing thread on DL is like a day without sunshine.

by Anonymousreply 260April 13, 2019 2:31 PM

Hillary isn't a brilliant politician like Bill or Barack

by Anonymousreply 261April 13, 2019 3:16 PM

That ol' hag oughtta be doin' time at Gainesville!

by Anonymousreply 262April 13, 2019 3:38 PM

Hillary Clinton running for president again is like one of those selfish children ignoring warnings at Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

by Anonymousreply 263April 13, 2019 4:15 PM

R261

Bill admitted afterwards that he felt she stood a good chance of losing long before election day.

by Anonymousreply 264April 13, 2019 5:29 PM

[R264] Putin made sure of that, and our media helped as much as they could. [R261] Hillary Clinton warned everybody what Trump was, and she was right. If you didn't listen to her, that's all on you. She faced shit no one ever running has, and still won millions more votes.

by Anonymousreply 265April 13, 2019 5:40 PM

[quote] Putin made sure of that, and our media helped as much as they could. [[R261]] Hillary Clinton warned everybody what Trump was, and she was right. If you didn't listen to her, that's all on you. She faced shit no one ever running has, and still won millions more votes.

Hillary knows those Russian Facebook ads swung the election, and that's why she is not going away in 2020.

In 2015 she announced on April 12. We may be within hours of the big announcement.

by Anonymousreply 266April 13, 2019 5:57 PM

So, her candidacy wasn't stronger than a bunch of random Facebook ads?

by Anonymousreply 267April 13, 2019 6:23 PM

Those "a bunch of FB adds" clearly worked on a moron like you.

Tell us how you threw away your vote in 2016, just so that "the cunt" wouldn't win.

by Anonymousreply 268April 13, 2019 6:41 PM

R265, I voted for Hillary. That doesn't negate that she isn't a brilliant politician compared to her husband and Barack. She even admitted that

by Anonymousreply 269April 13, 2019 7:11 PM

FROM THE "Let's Be DataLounge Members!" thread:

[quote] I love Hillary Clinton more than life itself.

[quote] Whenever anyone suggests she is less than perfect I fly into a rage and post lengthy multi-pargraph defenses of her filled with statistics (I don't see the irony in this either.)

[quote] I then use the words "Boris" "blocked" "BernieBro" "troll" "misogyny" "Trump supporter" and "you are why she lost" in the dozens of subsequent posts I write in order to quell anything short of complete worship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270April 13, 2019 7:25 PM

Hillary is the new Helen Lawson.

by Anonymousreply 271April 13, 2019 7:30 PM

R268: I voted for her.

You need anger management help.

by Anonymousreply 272April 13, 2019 9:25 PM

Of course you can't. No one can out cunt Hillary. Oh. Count out. Sorry. So sorry.

by Anonymousreply 273April 13, 2019 9:31 PM

She avoided the heckler in R257 like a pro:

[quote] “Bill, this is boring!” he yelled. As he tried asking his question — “Why don’t you talk about — ” Hillary immediately began talking over him, saying that the “important political conversations” they were trying to have could be difficult, especially when interrupted by such “agent provocateurs.”

by Anonymousreply 274April 13, 2019 9:41 PM

I would pay to go see them speak if they could guarantee one of those episodes when Hillary's respiratory system shuts down as she goes into a coughing jig as bill looks on hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 275April 13, 2019 10:26 PM

Video of the alt-right heckler during Thursday's event:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276April 13, 2019 11:15 PM

R275m Why would Bill looks on hopefully?

by Anonymousreply 277April 13, 2019 11:17 PM

R275 Why would Bill looks on hopefully?

by Anonymousreply 278April 13, 2019 11:17 PM

I thought the alt.right died with Hillary's presidential hopes. I'm surprised you didn't write something like: "you can hardly hear his Russian accent".

by Anonymousreply 279April 13, 2019 11:18 PM

The fact she's surprised anyone would take her at her word says it all really.

by Anonymousreply 280April 13, 2019 11:34 PM

How many of you spent your Saturday morning posting on this old trollbait post, arguing with trolls who just want to irritate you and waste your time?

Why do you keep doing this?

by Anonymousreply 281April 14, 2019 1:10 AM

Why do you, R281? You're no better coming on here in the evening with your clucking, Little Miss Hall Monitor.

by Anonymousreply 282April 14, 2019 1:13 AM

[quote] She has told her team she is waiting at least to see the Mueller report

Mueller report is fully released. We could be mere minutes away from the big announcement.

by Anonymousreply 283April 18, 2019 10:45 PM

Hopefully that announcement is that she just checked into hospice.

by Anonymousreply 284April 18, 2019 10:48 PM

No..No..No..No!

by Anonymousreply 285April 18, 2019 11:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!