Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This water is warm as piss!

Gramna don’t like her water warm!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 15, 2019 11:08 PM

She needs to croak. Nasty woman probably treats her caretaker even worse when the camera is rolling. I know centarians, they run a muck thinking they can do anything and get away with everything. No respect for POC obviously.

by Anonymousreply 1March 5, 2019 12:38 AM

Isn't rolling *

by Anonymousreply 2March 5, 2019 12:39 AM

I’m like that now and I’m 45. When I’m 100 I’ll be incorrigible.

by Anonymousreply 3March 5, 2019 12:40 AM

Oh be quiet R1. You can tell the housekeeper is very fond of her. She's lived for 104 years, she can say anything she wants.

If you live the be an old person whoever is taking care of you will probably smother you in your sleep.

by Anonymousreply 4March 5, 2019 12:56 AM

Piss is warm! 😝

by Anonymousreply 5March 5, 2019 1:17 AM

Exactly, R4. The caregiver is laughing and smiling at the old doll's antics.

by Anonymousreply 6March 5, 2019 1:19 AM

[quote]I know centarians, they run a muck...

by Anonymousreply 7March 5, 2019 1:22 AM

I hate warm water too!

by Anonymousreply 8March 5, 2019 9:48 AM

Ha, when my great aunt (RIP) started being forced to drink thickened water, she hated it and compared it to drinking drool.

by Anonymousreply 9March 5, 2019 9:52 AM

I'm the OP who failed tremendously by trying to make this lame vid happen.

by Anonymousreply 10March 5, 2019 10:44 AM

listen to me you son of a bitch. gramma is worth watching. she doesn't like warm water because it's like piss.

by Anonymousreply 11March 5, 2019 11:00 AM

Do you wanna smell Gramma’s pussy?

by Anonymousreply 12March 6, 2019 11:24 PM

The lady in question & her sister have a You tube channel, they can be amusing, but, they quickly become tiresome. In fact, the whole family seems rather obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 13March 6, 2019 11:31 PM

New comment on an old thread ... Certain types of brain damage/dementia can set in in very old people, frontal lobe stuff, that causes disinhibited speech and sometimes behavior.

Cussing is the least of it. Try shitting in random places and sexually accosting anything that moves.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2019 6:51 PM

omg i know what you're talking about! one day i rode my bicycle over to my 92 year old grandfather's house to visit. i knocked and knocked and knocked on the door and he didn't answer so i let myself in and found him on the couch, completely naked, playing with himself. I said "Grandpa!". He said "Help me with this!" I said "How!????" He said 'Put your mouth on it and go up and down". You know, his cum tasted so nasty. ugh. i'll never forget it. He's dead now.

by Anonymousreply 15March 15, 2019 11:20 AM

Disgusting

by Anonymousreply 16March 15, 2019 11:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!