Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Go Trump

The stock market is doing pretty well. Thanks for Trump, I have earned at least half a million in the past one year. Go Trump. Trump 2020!

by Anonymousreply 12March 4, 2019 9:31 AM

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 1March 4, 2019 7:50 AM

Go Fuck Yourself!

by Anonymousreply 2March 4, 2019 7:58 AM

привет бот

by Anonymousreply 3March 4, 2019 8:00 AM

Same troll who posted a thread about wanting to be breastfed.

Not gay. A troll. Doesn't belong here.

by Anonymousreply 4March 4, 2019 8:02 AM

The fuckery of the trump (lower case &I refuse to address this cockwomble as president) administration is that many of the people who continue to support him are middle class or poorer. Those are his true believers, bless their hearts. They are not going to do well with this putz in office. People who are already in the 1 - 5%, on the other hand, will do very well indeed. I hope the guillotines are sharp!!

by Anonymousreply 5March 4, 2019 8:28 AM

I hope OP understands diversification. I know it has a lot of syllables, but with someone with a lot of money, it is a good word to know. Typical Trump supporter. Gullible and naive too. OP probably doesn't understand these words either. As OP's hero would say, "Sad."

by Anonymousreply 6March 4, 2019 8:36 AM

You only have to read the garbled syntax of OP once to realize that he is not a native English speaker. Wonder where he hails from? Native English speakers say "Thanks TO someone, not FOR someone". WE never say in the past ONE year. We say "in the past year" Start another thread when you have had a few more English lessons.

идиот

by Anonymousreply 7March 4, 2019 8:45 AM

OP is the crazed Russian bitch lawyer who was beating that poor Asian woman with an umbrella, that lunatic Russia bitch on the Brooklyn subway train.

She must have been up all night guzzling cheap vodka.

by Anonymousreply 8March 4, 2019 8:56 AM

The stock market has been on a 10-year recovery. It started during the Obama administration. Trump did not cause the stock market to go up, although he takes the credit. However, when the stock market tanked in the last quarter of 2018 and beginning of January, Trump did not take the blame. Why not? You can't take the credit for the good times and not take the blame for the bad times.

by Anonymousreply 9March 4, 2019 9:16 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 10March 4, 2019 9:19 AM

-10/10

by Anonymousreply 11March 4, 2019 9:28 AM

Go--to Russia--Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12March 4, 2019 9:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!