Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

David Castañeda from Umbrella Academy

He's just adorable speaking Spanish. Do we know if he is Gay or Bi?

I hope they turn his character gay next season.

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY | Entrevista a David Castañeda

#TheUmbrellaAcademy #EllenPage #Netflix #DavidCastañeda THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY Dirigida por ? Steve Blackman Reparto ? Ellen Page, Robert Sheehan, Tom Hopper.....

by Anonymousreply 13806/14/2019

I want his chorizo deep in me.

by Anonymousreply 103/03/2019

So handsome. I get a straight vibe from his interviews in English but a mixed vibe here. Hmm.

David Castañeda on Instagram: “And the full season begins. Umbrella about to pop off. #umbrellaacademy”

808 Likes, 15 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “And the full season begins. Umbrella about to pop off. #umbrellaacademy”

by Anonymousreply 203/03/2019

Him and Robert Sheehan (Klaus) had an interesting vibe in all their interviews. He definitely sets my gaydar off.

by Anonymousreply 303/03/2019

r3 I wonder if Sheehan isn't being playful with him to try and make him more comfortable. Let his true self shine a bit more and all that.

I love his nipple ring. That shit would keep my tongue occupied for hours on end.

David Castañeda on Instagram: “Backstage at the Oscars.”

56k Likes, 625 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “Backstage at the Oscars.”

by Anonymousreply 403/03/2019

His hand. Obviously David takes the role of the top, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503/03/2019

I believe they are fucking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603/03/2019

Do straight guys even get nipple rings?

Jealous of OP. I wanted to start this thread!

by Anonymousreply 703/03/2019

Now that I know Sheehan is straight, yet still dresses this way, my gaydar is screwed completely. David looks so stylish but I can't tell anything from his dress sense.

David Castañeda on Instagram: “Yo. I’m alive. In London. @umbrellaacad”

21.5k Likes, 249 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “Yo. I’m alive. In London. @umbrellaacad”

by Anonymousreply 803/03/2019

[quote]Now that I know Sheehan is straight,

Hon, that boy ain't straight and he is obviously horny AF for David. Check their interview interactions.

Anyway, David singing this makes me wonder...which "boy" are you singing this to David?

David Castañeda on Instagram: “Tu y yo. No se, piensalo.”

11.6k Likes, 688 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “Tu y yo. No se, piensalo.”

by Anonymousreply 903/03/2019

r7 Biiitch, the line forms behind me. I was the first one to thirst over him in the Umbrella thread and even made this gif of him dancing.

[quote]Do straight guys even get nipple rings?

Well, I wasn't gonna say but... yeah, I was wondering the same thing. That, along with the triangle tattoo, gives me pause.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1003/03/2019

I don't think it is possible for a cast of cute actors to be friendly without some people on the internet saying they are secretly fucking. People love shipping.

by Anonymousreply 1103/03/2019

r11 I know and that reaction is as certain as death and taxes. But gosh, they're just so cute together, even though I really don't believe they're fucking.

by Anonymousreply 1203/03/2019

Why is Ellen Page dressed like a hobo-burglar in R8's snap? Is she protesting something?

I would LOVE for Klaus and Deigo to get together in season 2. That would be SFH

by Anonymousreply 1303/03/2019

[quote]Biiitch, the line forms behind me. I was the first one to thirst over him in the Umbrella thread and even made this gif of him dancing.

But the one who created this thread is moi bitch, so you two queens go to the back of the line.

I want David to sit in my face!

by Anonymousreply 1403/03/2019

[quote]Why is Ellen Page dressed like a hobo-burglar

She has given up.

by Anonymousreply 1503/03/2019

r13 She looks like a ghost!

r14 We'll just let David decide, okay? I bet he'd appreciate my giffing skills over your thread-creating skills. And I would very much like for him to sit on my face as well.

David Castañeda on Instagram: “Full disclosure. They painted in my abs. @umbrellaacad”

86.5k Likes, 1,473 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “Full disclosure. They painted in my abs. @umbrellaacad”

by Anonymousreply 1603/03/2019

Is everybody on this cast gay? I love it!

The actor who plays Ben (No. 6), Justin Min's comments under David's posts... oh my. He's thirsting hard.

by Anonymousreply 1703/04/2019

Oh, yeah, Min pings to me for sure.

Justin H. Min on Instagram: “The Hargreeves walking into @olivegarden. #umbrellaacademy”

98.2k Likes, 724 Comments - Justin H. Min (@justinmin) on Instagram: “The Hargreeves walking into @olivegarden. #umbrellaacademy”

by Anonymousreply 1803/04/2019

Oh my god, you guys, he does immigration humour.

The black furniture tells me he's straight, though.

David Castañeda on Instagram: “Send your best he said. ...Okay.”

76.5k Likes, 3,245 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “Send your best he said. ...Okay.”

by Anonymousreply 1903/07/2019

Basically, I think 2 and 4 need to end up together.

Justin H. Min on Instagram: “My ride or dies. #2??4??6?? #umbrellaacademy”

62.8k Likes, 390 Comments - Justin H. Min (@justinmin) on Instagram: “My ride or dies. #2??4??6?? #umbrellaacademy”

by Anonymousreply 2003/07/2019

Did he dye his hair???

by Anonymousreply 2103/07/2019

Bae

by Anonymousreply 2203/07/2019

r21 That has got to be a wig, right? And wtf is he doing here? Is it a scene from a famous movie I'm not familiar with?

And is he... is he doing gayface at one point?!

David Castañeda on Instagram: “300k. Thank you. Y’all dope. Here’s a video.”

34.2k Likes, 1,005 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “300k. Thank you. Y’all dope. Here’s a video.”

by Anonymousreply 2303/07/2019

He seems butch in one clip and a queen in the next. Really throwing off my gaydar lol.

by Anonymousreply 2403/07/2019

He’s my favorite dancer in the “I Think We’re Alone Now” scene, boy has mad moves.

The Umbrella Academy | Dance Like No One's Watching | Netflix

This might be one of the best dance scenes. Which character is your dance mood? I'm Vanya. Watch The Umbrella Academy, only on Netflix: https://www.netflix.c...

by Anonymousreply 2503/07/2019

[quote]That has got to be a wig, right? And wtf is he doing here?

LOL what did I just see? I get the feeling David is going through the motions. Oh David, come try some gay sex. Its all the rage these days.

I bet that Robert Sheehan has left on impression him.

Joe Sangre (JOLEMITE) on Instagram: “'I'd rather look like a wet Joe Sangre than a dry Dickhead' ???? @rozzymikes @umbrellaacad #umbrellaacademy #robertsheehan”

444 Likes, 19 Comments - Joe Sangre (JOLEMITE) (@joesangre) on Instagram: “'I'd rather look like a wet Joe Sangre than a dry Dickhead' ???? @rozzymikes @umbrellaacad…”

by Anonymousreply 2603/07/2019

r25 That's exactly the moment he caught my attention. That look when he first hears the music and him slowly closing the door as if he's about to do something naughty. So good. I made a supercut gif of his dancing scenes, although it doesn't work with link previews enabled.

r26 He's serious during interviews but gets so goofy when alone on Insta, it's great. I also think Sheehan's influence might have something to do with that.

Imgur

by Anonymousreply 2703/07/2019

Why are latinos so fucking hot???

by Anonymousreply 2803/07/2019

Not all, not many

by Anonymousreply 2903/08/2019

Liar.

by Anonymousreply 3003/08/2019

[quote]Now that I know Sheehan is straight, yet still dresses this way

Oh wow, quick googling tells that he really does dress like that constantly. I remember him mainly from Misfits and remember him being a basic straight nerd but apparently he's a true make-up wearing dandy.

by Anonymousreply 3103/08/2019

Fan art

???? on Instagram: “I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets ???? . . #theumbrellaacademy #umbrellaacademy #darkhorse #netflix #klaushargreeves #fanart…”

37.4k Likes, 647 Comments - ???? (@johannathemad) on Instagram: “I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets ???? . . #theumbrellaacademy #umbrellaacademy…”

by Anonymousreply 3203/08/2019

Fun ride

Robert Sheehan on Instagram: “Whizzing around the bowels of the Marina Bay Sands Convention Center Singapore with @Castanedawong @umbrellaacad”

52.7k Likes, 585 Comments - Robert Sheehan (@rozzymikes) on Instagram: “Whizzing around the bowels of the Marina Bay Sands Convention Center Singapore with @Castanedawong…”

by Anonymousreply 3303/08/2019

Hotttt

by Anonymousreply 3403/08/2019

What's with the ugly tattoo in this video?

David Castañeda on Instagram: “300k. Thank you. Y’all dope. Here’s a video.”

34.2k Likes, 1,005 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “300k. Thank you. Y’all dope. Here’s a video.”

by Anonymousreply 3503/09/2019

r35 Eugh, I hadn't even noticed that. It has to be a temporary one for a role or something, because it reaches up onto his neck and he doesn't have it in his next photo.

What's with this recent post where he snapped a random black guy five times and tagged him as Justin H. Min? I wish they let us civilians in on their little inside jokes.

David Castañeda on Instagram: “Strut your walk. Just keep swiping, Sweetie. @lakings”

42.8k Likes, 347 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “Strut your walk. Just keep swiping, Sweetie. @lakings”

by Anonymousreply 3603/09/2019

Interesting that David liked this video. Robert didn't even like it! lol

The Umbrella Academy on Instagram: “imagine living a whole lifetime with the one you love only to have it stripped away by the consequences of time travel. I MEAN COME ON.…”

93k Likes, 1,961 Comments - The Umbrella Academy (@umbrellaacad) on Instagram: “imagine living a whole lifetime with the one you love only to have it stripped away by the…”

by Anonymousreply 3703/09/2019

He's back at it again, this time without the huge tattoo. Range, baby, range!

David Castañeda on Instagram: “Taco Tuesday.”

51.2k Likes, 1,061 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “Taco Tuesday.”

by Anonymousreply 3803/13/2019

What does his chest tattoo say?

by Anonymousreply 3903/13/2019

r39 Think like pei, feel like máe.

We'd need someone familiar with whatever dialect second-gen Mexicans born and raised in Los Angeles use these days. "Dad" and "mom" would be my best guess.

David Castañeda on Instagram: “Mi piel Es de cuero por eso aguanta cualquier clima. .”

5,915 Likes, 110 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “Mi piel Es de cuero por eso aguanta cualquier clima. .”

by Anonymousreply 4003/14/2019

Boss

by Anonymousreply 4103/15/2019

Robert Sheehan is an eccentric. Didn’t he say somewhere that he had slept with guys but it just didn’t really do it for him? So not entirely straight but leaning that way.

by Anonymousreply 4203/15/2019

As far as I remember, Sheehan dated Sofia Boutella who 'cheated' on him with Chris Pine who has had rumors about his sexuality on his own.

So...

by Anonymousreply 4303/15/2019

Sheehan and Sofia Boutella?! Yeah, that is one pairing I can't see being real. I know people like what they like but...

How did those two even meet in the first place? That had to have happened before she got bigger, right?

by Anonymousreply 4403/15/2019

I forgot they dated. I wonder if Sheehan slept with DL fave Ben Barnes when they did their movie Killing Bono.

by Anonymousreply 4503/15/2019

Girls, Girls, calm down, he's Latino so we all know what that means. He will be straight in public and have a wifey or whatever, but behind closed doors, anything goes. Yall on DL, girls, shame on you for not catching on this collective knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 4603/16/2019

He's got almost freakishly long fingers.

by Anonymousreply 4703/16/2019

We’re guys, not “girls.”

by Anonymousreply 4803/16/2019

r47 That's so hot to me. Perfect for fingering and he'll never not look hot smoking.

David Castañeda on Instagram: “3 micheladas on an empty stomach. ????: @you_askd”

1,032 Likes, 18 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “3 micheladas on an empty stomach. ????: @you_askd”

by Anonymousreply 4903/16/2019

I hope he's gay. I mean which straight guy gets a nipple ring? lol

by Anonymousreply 5003/16/2019

He’s not gay

by Anonymousreply 5103/16/2019

r51 = David, finally clocking enough visits to tell his adoring DL fans the bitter truth we've known all along.

by Anonymousreply 5203/16/2019

R44 They met while filming the movie Jet Trash (2016), lived together after that in LA, and were on-again off-again 2015-18. Word on the street was she is bi leaning lesbian and he is straightish. She wants fame badly and will do anything to get it, tried the bearding route but it didn't work out, and she cheated on Robert with multiple people. Her career really flourished (as far as being in high profile films) and his career lagged behind. IDK, they seem like an odd couple to me but then again, who do you picture Rob with? lol

by Anonymousreply 5303/17/2019

r53 Thanks for that quality scoop!

[quote]She wants fame badly and will do anything to get it

You know what, I would have said something snarky about that until about a month ago. But then I saw Climax and she's just tremendous in it. Besides, bitch worked hard as a dancer, a gymnast on the French national team, and now as an actress, all the while working through the language barrier. On the other hand, someone like Paris Jackson is being foisted on us simply because she's celeb crotchfruit. It does seem odd that she'd go after someone so low on the totem pole like Sheehan, though. Perhaps they're both super thirsty and she thought their combined thirst would be a force undeniable? Or she was just excited by him like one gets excited over a puppy. He does seem exhilarating to be around, let's be real. But only in small doses.

Anyway, here's a new photo of David and Robert, with (I think) the actress who played their mother on the show.

David Castañeda on Instagram: “Repost from @jordanclairerobbins Hey. Bih.”

107.1k Likes, 716 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “Repost from @jordanclairerobbins Hey. Bih.”

by Anonymousreply 5403/17/2019

Who do I picture Rob with, R53? NOT with women, sorry not sorry.

David and him have so much chemistry. I mostly picture them together.

by Anonymousreply 5503/17/2019

He’s fucking hot. He’s the kinda guy that is absolutely my type. At first I thought it was Jay Hernandez. Jay Hernandez was the fucking hottest guy to me in early 2000s

by Anonymousreply 5603/17/2019

He was totally flirting with the interviewer at the beginning. I'd even say the whole interview had a flirty vibe. No way this guy is straight.

'Umbrella Academy' David Castañeda Talks Knife Training Role Prep & Season 2 | In Studio

'The Umbrella Academy' star David Castañeda joins The Hollywood Reporter in studio to talk about preparation for the hit Netflix show, which included knife t...

by Anonymousreply 5703/19/2019

He looks like a monkey.

by Anonymousreply 5803/19/2019

Min is dead boyfriend goals. David needs to be inside me.,

by Anonymousreply 5903/19/2019

so fit you'd swallow

Justin H. Min on Instagram: ““Just shut up and enjoy the sheer curtains,” is my mantra/anthem/intention/declaration for 2019. #whatyousayiswhatyoubecome”

4,041 Likes, 67 Comments - Justin H. Min (@justinmin) on Instagram: ““Just shut up and enjoy the sheer curtains,” is my mantra/anthem/intention/declaration for 2019.…”

by Anonymousreply 6003/19/2019

He looks like a latino Niall Horan in the thumbnail at r57

by Anonymousreply 6103/19/2019

R57, see that’s why people roll eyes at some gay guys. He wasn’t flirting with the interviewer. He was being friendly perhaps, but that’s not flirting. Certainly the frozen interviewer didn’t perceive it as flirting or Respond to it as flirting.

by Anonymousreply 6203/19/2019

Unless you know David personally, r57's interpretation is as valid as yours.

by Anonymousreply 6303/19/2019

A "masterclass in acting" in three videos. What a goofball.

One huge tattoo on his ribs and those under his clavicles are all missing, so it must be an old video. He looks so hot with a beer and rummaging around in that garage.

David Castañeda on Instagram: “Es lunes y el cuerpo lo sabe.”

92.9k Likes, 2,495 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “Es lunes y el cuerpo lo sabe.”

by Anonymousreply 6403/19/2019

He pings to hell in r57, and that’s without considering the flirting.

by Anonymousreply 6503/19/2019

Sizemeat verificatia?

by Anonymousreply 6603/19/2019

Judging by his fingers - YUGE!

by Anonymousreply 6703/19/2019

That show is such a SNORE!

by Anonymousreply 6803/19/2019

It is boring

by Anonymousreply 6903/20/2019

It's not that great but it's a nice launching pad for David and that teenage actor. Maybe Sheehan as well. The rest were forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 7003/20/2019

Beauty

by Anonymousreply 7103/20/2019

Gorgeously photographed for The Wrap. The third one is my favourite. What a dreamboat.

David Castañeda on Instagram: “Here’s me with more flowers. @thewrap Read the article on my bio.”

154.4k Likes, 2,785 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “Here’s me with more flowers. @thewrap Read the article on my bio.”

by Anonymousreply 7203/20/2019

Is he PR, or Cuban?

by Anonymousreply 7303/20/2019

Mexican.

by Anonymousreply 7403/20/2019

I hope we get a lot more Diego and Klaus next season. Love this show.

by Anonymousreply 7503/21/2019

R54 You're welcome! I actually like Sofia and I'll check her out in Climax. I watched YouTube videos of her talking about her life and career and she seems so elegant and mature that I found it odd that she and Rob were in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 7603/22/2019

Looking forward to seeing more of him in the second season now that we officially know it's happening.

He's also in a new movie, El Chicano, which finally explains the blond hair and the neck tattoo.

David Castañeda on Instagram: “Everyday is April fools for Shotgun. @elchicanofilm”

75.1k Likes, 678 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “Everyday is April fools for Shotgun. @elchicanofilm”

by Anonymousreply 7704/02/2019

Is he high? He's gay though, right?

Instagram post by David Castañeda • Apr 15, 2019 at 7:04pm UTC

19.9k Likes, 508 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram

by Anonymousreply 7804/15/2019

r78 Doubt it. It's mostly straight guys who constantly do obnoxious shit like that. His poor roommate...

by Anonymousreply 7904/15/2019

For anyone still wondering, Robert did lose his virginity to a guy but considers himself straight

Robert Sheehan admits he's experimented with his sexuality in the past | Buzz.ie

Robert Sheehan is one of the more recognizable faces on Irish screens for the younger generation, thanks to his role in Love/Hate.

by Anonymousreply 8004/15/2019

r80 Interesting. The virginity part is not something many straight men would admit to, especially not aspiring actors.

by Anonymousreply 8104/15/2019

The video in R78 was deleted. A lot of the comments had said or asked if he were gay. Hmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 8204/15/2019

r82 Ooh, the plot thickens! I'm glad I got to see it just in time. He also deleted the post at r77 for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 8304/15/2019

R83 Please describe the video! Now my interest is piqued!

by Anonymousreply 8404/15/2019

r84 He shouted something while walking into the living room, and his roomie on the couch (out of the shot throughout) yelled "Shut up!" in an agitated way. David looked at him, a bit shocked, said "What?" and the roomie repeated "Shut up already." David then said "You still love me, don't you?" and started leaning into him, making a really sweet face. The roomie then said, with his voice cracking as well "I'm just tired of you yelling the same shit over and over again". The video ends presumably where the cuddles begin.

He has also deleted the goofy videos ar r35 and r38. He's totally reading DL, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 8504/15/2019

What a coincidence about Robert's sexuality. Queerty just posted this

This straight actor just opened up about fooling around “with dudes”

Well that's refreshing to hear...

by Anonymousreply 8604/15/2019

So, let's see. He seems gay, Justin Min screams gay and Robbie has experimented. No wonder they are my favorites in the show (apart from Five).

by Anonymousreply 8704/15/2019

I mean, both r80 and r86 are a rehash of this interview back from October. So is Dan Tracer of Queerty here on DL, making stories out of old articles? (He published the article after r80's post.) Wouldn't put it past him, really.

Exclusive: "I questioned my sexuality," admits Hollywood heart-throb Robert Sheehan… | Hotpress

The Irish actor, Robert Sheehan, who is among the brightest acting talents ever to emerge from this country, has talked openly in an exclusive interview in H...

by Anonymousreply 8804/15/2019

He's so pretty

by Anonymousreply 8904/15/2019

r89 Robert or David? This needs to be clarified tout de suite. We're keeping scores here, people...

by Anonymousreply 9004/15/2019

BOTH!!!

by Anonymousreply 9104/15/2019

R85 “Roomie” or boyfriend? 🤔

by Anonymousreply 9204/15/2019

Just a roomie, would be my bet. A straight jock of some sort, with a flat but heavy American accent. Definitely not a Latino.

by Anonymousreply 9304/15/2019

R80 Nowhere does it say he lost his virginity to a man. The interview doesn't specify, all it says is he "fooled" around with men at some point when he was younger than he is now.

by Anonymousreply 9404/16/2019

r94 Gotta set the record STRAIGHT. It was pussy that he lost his virginity to, damn it!

by Anonymousreply 9504/16/2019

Don’t twist facts

by Anonymousreply 9604/16/2019

Perhaps David removed those videos because he decided to start posting them as Insta stories, rather than clips on his main stream. Eurgh, I guess I have to re-register on Insta now. I want to watch his stoopid vids!

by Anonymousreply 9704/16/2019

R95 Just gotta learn to read and not make things up.

by Anonymousreply 9804/16/2019

Okay, calm down, Robert / Robert's PR. You're into snatch, we get it.

This is David's thread, btw.

by Anonymousreply 9904/16/2019

Robert is not gay, but he’s gender nonconforming

by Anonymousreply 10004/16/2019

0:43 he mentions ex-girlfriends. He’s at least playing the closet route.

"The Umbrella Academy's" David Castañeda on How he Gets those Abs for his Superhero Role

"The Umbrella Academy" is streaming on Netflix now. This segment aired on the KTLA 5 Morning News, Thursday, March 14, 2019.

by Anonymousreply 10104/16/2019

He’s not gay, so no Closet

by Anonymousreply 10204/16/2019

r101, he corrected it to "ex-lovers" later. He may not be totally gay, but he definitely isn't totally straight.

by Anonymousreply 10304/16/2019

R103 You have a point. I suppose if you were a conspiracy theorist, you could say he meant he “broke hearts” because he actually likes men. Then he said “ex-lovers” that he “loves very much” to show it’s the male lovers he loves. 🤷🏻‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 10404/17/2019

There is no way in hell a Latino actor will come out voluntarily. They won't come out unless they're outed. Blame the machisimo culture.

by Anonymousreply 10504/17/2019

Shut up r105

by Anonymousreply 10604/17/2019

r106 = David, immensely proud of his Mexican heritage. Which you certainly should be.

Joking aside, I've noticed from his film school projects he's really attached to his parents, which is nice.

by Anonymousreply 10704/17/2019

R107 So, he's gay, right?

by Anonymousreply 10804/17/2019

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10904/20/2019

Love him

by Anonymousreply 11004/20/2019

He's so average-looking, it's painful.

by Anonymousreply 11104/22/2019

I think it's his looks [italic]combined[/italic] with the dancing moves and the above-average acting chops (for a newcomer), not just his looks alone, that got me interested in him after seeing Umbrella Academy. Though I find him dreamy regardless.

by Anonymousreply 11204/22/2019

I'm right there with you, R112-

by Anonymousreply 11304/22/2019

He’s been eerily silent on Instagram lately...

by Anonymousreply 11405/10/2019

Bump

by Anonymousreply 11505/11/2019

Yup, he's gone quiet on Insta and deleted some of the most recent entries. Perhaps he's deep in preparation for a new role? El Chicano kinda blew up in the media after one of the (white) producers went after the Latino reviewer who gave it a middling (yet still fresh on RT) review.

by Anonymousreply 11605/11/2019

Yum.

David Castañeda on Instagram: “While y’all sleep. ...Seriously, it’s noon in Asia.”

147.8k Likes, 1,277 Comments - David Castañeda (@castanedawong) on Instagram: “While y’all sleep. ...Seriously, it’s noon in Asia.”

by Anonymousreply 11705/29/2019

r117 Perfect fingers for smoking.

by Anonymousreply 11805/29/2019

They look like the face-hugger fingers from Alien.

by Anonymousreply 11905/29/2019

They just started filming season 2.

Aidan R Gallagher on Instagram: “Season two starts now! ???? #umbrellaacademy #netflix”

192.5k Likes, 8,224 Comments - Aidan R Gallagher (@aidanrgallagher) on Instagram: “Season two starts now! ???? #umbrellaacademy #netflix”

by Anonymousreply 12006/02/2019

Please tell me Diego and Klaus will finally be given the love story we all know they richly deserve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12106/02/2019

Klaus was the break out character so he will inevitably be given more focus this go round.

by Anonymousreply 12206/02/2019

I want a scene where Klaus facefucks Diego.

So is Robert Sheehan gay/bi ?? He is looking gayer with each passing day. I hope Richard Madden has started a trend.

by Anonymousreply 12306/02/2019

Sheehan says he is straight, he says he tried having sex with guys which made him realize it is not for him.

by Anonymousreply 12406/02/2019

I give him credit for admitting he's fucked guys, but come on...

by Anonymousreply 12506/02/2019

Imagine just how shit that sex must have been for him to say guys are not for him. I wonder how that guy must have felt when he read that.

by Anonymousreply 12606/02/2019

No one cares about the fugly Irish rat. More about David and his allusion to being bi in r101.

by Anonymousreply 12706/02/2019

Him talking about ex girlfriends is an illusion to being bi?

Man, people really can convince themselves to see whatever they want.

by Anonymousreply 12806/02/2019

r128 Now say that again in Spanish, David. 😍

And it's an allusion, not an illusion. ¡Alusión!

by Anonymousreply 12906/02/2019

He corrected himself from “ex-girlfriends” to “ex-lovers.” That seems bi to me.

by Anonymousreply 13006/02/2019

r130 And that was before the Madden-Flynn drama! It's a whole different world now for bisexual actors.

by Anonymousreply 13106/02/2019

David needs his own Brandon Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 13206/02/2019

Any news?

by Anonymousreply 13306/14/2019

I think they're still shooting the second season.

by Anonymousreply 13406/14/2019

I'm guessing Robert has a big cock!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13506/14/2019

Robert Sheehan has shown his cock several times.

by Anonymousreply 13606/14/2019

Oh well. He's cute though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13706/14/2019

r137 That's pretty nice for a flaccid cock. I detest insecure actors who fluff before their nude scenes. Looking at you, James Purefoy.

by Anonymousreply 13806/14/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!