Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

David Castañeda from Umbrella Academy

He's just adorable speaking Spanish. Do we know if he is Gay or Bi?

I hope they turn his character gay next season.

by Anonymousreply 74Yesterday at 12:06 PM

I want his chorizo deep in me.

by Anonymousreply 103/03/2019

So handsome. I get a straight vibe from his interviews in English but a mixed vibe here. Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 203/03/2019

Him and Robert Sheehan (Klaus) had an interesting vibe in all their interviews. He definitely sets my gaydar off.

by Anonymousreply 303/03/2019

r3 I wonder if Sheehan isn't being playful with him to try and make him more comfortable. Let his true self shine a bit more and all that.

I love his nipple ring. That shit would keep my tongue occupied for hours on end.

by Anonymousreply 403/03/2019

His hand. Obviously David takes the role of the top, right?

by Anonymousreply 503/03/2019

I believe they are fucking.

by Anonymousreply 603/03/2019

Do straight guys even get nipple rings?

Jealous of OP. I wanted to start this thread!

by Anonymousreply 703/03/2019

Now that I know Sheehan is straight, yet still dresses this way, my gaydar is screwed completely. David looks so stylish but I can't tell anything from his dress sense.

by Anonymousreply 803/03/2019

[quote]Now that I know Sheehan is straight,

Hon, that boy ain't straight and he is obviously horny AF for David. Check their interview interactions.

Anyway, David singing this makes me wonder...which "boy" are you singing this to David?

by Anonymousreply 903/03/2019

r7 Biiitch, the line forms behind me. I was the first one to thirst over him in the Umbrella thread and even made this gif of him dancing.

[quote]Do straight guys even get nipple rings?

Well, I wasn't gonna say but... yeah, I was wondering the same thing. That, along with the triangle tattoo, gives me pause.

by Anonymousreply 1003/03/2019

I don't think it is possible for a cast of cute actors to be friendly without some people on the internet saying they are secretly fucking. People love shipping.

by Anonymousreply 1103/03/2019

r11 I know and that reaction is as certain as death and taxes. But gosh, they're just so cute together, even though I really don't believe they're fucking.

by Anonymousreply 1203/03/2019

Why is Ellen Page dressed like a hobo-burglar in R8's snap? Is she protesting something?

I would LOVE for Klaus and Deigo to get together in season 2. That would be SFH

by Anonymousreply 1303/03/2019

[quote]Biiitch, the line forms behind me. I was the first one to thirst over him in the Umbrella thread and even made this gif of him dancing.

But the one who created this thread is moi bitch, so you two queens go to the back of the line.

I want David to sit in my face!

by Anonymousreply 1403/03/2019

[quote]Why is Ellen Page dressed like a hobo-burglar

She has given up.

by Anonymousreply 1503/03/2019

r13 She looks like a ghost!

r14 We'll just let David decide, okay? I bet he'd appreciate my giffing skills over your thread-creating skills. And I would very much like for him to sit on my face as well.

by Anonymousreply 1603/03/2019

Is everybody on this cast gay? I love it!

The actor who plays Ben (No. 6), Justin Min's comments under David's posts... oh my. He's thirsting hard.

by Anonymousreply 1703/04/2019

Oh, yeah, Min pings to me for sure.

by Anonymousreply 1803/04/2019

Oh my god, you guys, he does immigration humour.

The black furniture tells me he's straight, though.

by Anonymousreply 1903/07/2019

Basically, I think 2 and 4 need to end up together.

by Anonymousreply 2003/07/2019

Did he dye his hair???

by Anonymousreply 2103/07/2019

Bae

by Anonymousreply 2203/07/2019

r21 That has got to be a wig, right? And wtf is he doing here? Is it a scene from a famous movie I'm not familiar with?

And is he... is he doing gayface at one point?!

by Anonymousreply 2303/07/2019

He seems butch in one clip and a queen in the next. Really throwing off my gaydar lol.

by Anonymousreply 2403/07/2019

He’s my favorite dancer in the “I Think We’re Alone Now” scene, boy has mad moves.

by Anonymousreply 2503/07/2019

[quote]That has got to be a wig, right? And wtf is he doing here?

LOL what did I just see? I get the feeling David is going through the motions. Oh David, come try some gay sex. Its all the rage these days.

I bet that Robert Sheehan has left on impression him.

by Anonymousreply 2603/07/2019

r25 That's exactly the moment he caught my attention. That look when he first hears the music and him slowly closing the door as if he's about to do something naughty. So good. I made a supercut gif of his dancing scenes, although it doesn't work with link previews enabled.

r26 He's serious during interviews but gets so goofy when alone on Insta, it's great. I also think Sheehan's influence might have something to do with that.

by Anonymousreply 2703/07/2019

Why are latinos so fucking hot???

by Anonymousreply 2803/07/2019

Not all, not many

by Anonymousreply 2903/08/2019

Liar.

by Anonymousreply 3003/08/2019

[quote]Now that I know Sheehan is straight, yet still dresses this way

Oh wow, quick googling tells that he really does dress like that constantly. I remember him mainly from Misfits and remember him being a basic straight nerd but apparently he's a true make-up wearing dandy.

by Anonymousreply 3103/08/2019

Fan art

by Anonymousreply 3203/08/2019

Fun ride

by Anonymousreply 3303/08/2019

Hotttt

by Anonymousreply 3403/08/2019

What's with the ugly tattoo in this video?

by Anonymousreply 3503/09/2019

r35 Eugh, I hadn't even noticed that. It has to be a temporary one for a role or something, because it reaches up onto his neck and he doesn't have it in his next photo.

What's with this recent post where he snapped a random black guy five times and tagged him as Justin H. Min? I wish they let us civilians in on their little inside jokes.

by Anonymousreply 3603/09/2019

Interesting that David liked this video. Robert didn't even like it! lol

by Anonymousreply 3703/09/2019

He's back at it again, this time without the huge tattoo. Range, baby, range!

by Anonymousreply 3803/13/2019

What does his chest tattoo say?

by Anonymousreply 3903/13/2019

r39 Think like pei, feel like máe.

We'd need someone familiar with whatever dialect second-gen Mexicans born and raised in Los Angeles use these days. "Dad" and "mom" would be my best guess.

by Anonymousreply 4003/14/2019

Boss

by Anonymousreply 41Last Friday at 12:51 AM

Robert Sheehan is an eccentric. Didn’t he say somewhere that he had slept with guys but it just didn’t really do it for him? So not entirely straight but leaning that way.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Friday at 1:31 AM

As far as I remember, Sheehan dated Sofia Boutella who 'cheated' on him with Chris Pine who has had rumors about his sexuality on his own.

So...

by Anonymousreply 43Last Friday at 2:19 PM

Sheehan and Sofia Boutella?! Yeah, that is one pairing I can't see being real. I know people like what they like but...

How did those two even meet in the first place? That had to have happened before she got bigger, right?

by Anonymousreply 44Last Friday at 2:20 PM

I forgot they dated. I wonder if Sheehan slept with DL fave Ben Barnes when they did their movie Killing Bono.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Friday at 11:01 PM

Girls, Girls, calm down, he's Latino so we all know what that means. He will be straight in public and have a wifey or whatever, but behind closed doors, anything goes. Yall on DL, girls, shame on you for not catching on this collective knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Saturday at 12:21 AM

He's got almost freakishly long fingers.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Saturday at 12:30 AM

We’re guys, not “girls.”

by Anonymousreply 48Last Saturday at 4:47 AM

r47 That's so hot to me. Perfect for fingering and he'll never not look hot smoking.

by Anonymousreply 49Last Saturday at 4:56 AM

I hope he's gay. I mean which straight guy gets a nipple ring? lol

by Anonymousreply 50Last Saturday at 5:11 AM

He’s not gay

by Anonymousreply 51Last Saturday at 5:23 AM

r51 = David, finally clocking enough visits to tell his adoring DL fans the bitter truth we've known all along.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Saturday at 6:42 AM

R44 They met while filming the movie Jet Trash (2016), lived together after that in LA, and were on-again off-again 2015-18. Word on the street was she is bi leaning lesbian and he is straightish. She wants fame badly and will do anything to get it, tried the bearding route but it didn't work out, and she cheated on Robert with multiple people. Her career really flourished (as far as being in high profile films) and his career lagged behind. IDK, they seem like an odd couple to me but then again, who do you picture Rob with? lol

by Anonymousreply 53Last Sunday at 1:04 AM

r53 Thanks for that quality scoop!

[quote]She wants fame badly and will do anything to get it

You know what, I would have said something snarky about that until about a month ago. But then I saw Climax and she's just tremendous in it. Besides, bitch worked hard as a dancer, a gymnast on the French national team, and now as an actress, all the while working through the language barrier. On the other hand, someone like Paris Jackson is being foisted on us simply because she's celeb crotchfruit. It does seem odd that she'd go after someone so low on the totem pole like Sheehan, though. Perhaps they're both super thirsty and she thought their combined thirst would be a force undeniable? Or she was just excited by him like one gets excited over a puppy. He does seem exhilarating to be around, let's be real. But only in small doses.

Anyway, here's a new photo of David and Robert, with (I think) the actress who played their mother on the show.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Sunday at 2:40 AM

Who do I picture Rob with, R53? NOT with women, sorry not sorry.

David and him have so much chemistry. I mostly picture them together.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Sunday at 6:15 AM

He’s fucking hot. He’s the kinda guy that is absolutely my type. At first I thought it was Jay Hernandez. Jay Hernandez was the fucking hottest guy to me in early 2000s

by Anonymousreply 56Last Sunday at 6:23 AM

He was totally flirting with the interviewer at the beginning. I'd even say the whole interview had a flirty vibe. No way this guy is straight.

by Anonymousreply 57Last Tuesday at 9:55 AM

He looks like a monkey.

by Anonymousreply 58Last Tuesday at 9:58 AM

Min is dead boyfriend goals. David needs to be inside me.,

by Anonymousreply 59Last Tuesday at 10:00 AM

so fit you'd swallow

by Anonymousreply 60Last Tuesday at 10:10 AM

He looks like a latino Niall Horan in the thumbnail at r57

by Anonymousreply 61Last Tuesday at 10:18 AM

R57, see that’s why people roll eyes at some gay guys. He wasn’t flirting with the interviewer. He was being friendly perhaps, but that’s not flirting. Certainly the frozen interviewer didn’t perceive it as flirting or Respond to it as flirting.

by Anonymousreply 62Last Tuesday at 10:47 AM

Unless you know David personally, r57's interpretation is as valid as yours.

by Anonymousreply 63Last Tuesday at 10:58 AM

A "masterclass in acting" in three videos. What a goofball.

One huge tattoo on his ribs and those under his clavicles are all missing, so it must be an old video. He looks so hot with a beer and rummaging around in that garage.

by Anonymousreply 64Last Tuesday at 3:07 PM

He pings to hell in r57, and that’s without considering the flirting.

by Anonymousreply 65Last Tuesday at 3:12 PM

Sizemeat verificatia?

by Anonymousreply 66Last Tuesday at 4:39 PM

Judging by his fingers - YUGE!

by Anonymousreply 67Last Tuesday at 4:41 PM

That show is such a SNORE!

by Anonymousreply 68Last Tuesday at 10:49 PM

It is boring

by Anonymousreply 69Yesterday at 4:03 AM

It's not that great but it's a nice launching pad for David and that teenage actor. Maybe Sheehan as well. The rest were forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 70Yesterday at 4:11 AM

Beauty

by Anonymousreply 71Yesterday at 11:53 AM

Gorgeously photographed for The Wrap. The third one is my favourite. What a dreamboat.

by Anonymousreply 72Yesterday at 11:59 AM

Is he PR, or Cuban?

by Anonymousreply 73Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Mexican.

by Anonymousreply 74Yesterday at 12:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!