Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Weird Things You've Seen in the Gym Locker Room or Showers

This morning, after I worked out, I was taking a shower. This guy walks into the stall across from me. Not bad looking, not a bad body. He turns on the shower, takes off his underwear, holds it under the shower head, soaps it up, then washes his body with it! Yuck!

What odd behaviors have you seen at your local gym locker room?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278April 13, 2021 4:34 PM

1. Gross.

2. Nice pic. More cute naked guys.

by Anonymousreply 1March 3, 2019 3:52 PM

Nice Bush, Miss OP. Is that you?

by Anonymousreply 2March 3, 2019 4:02 PM

No, R2. He's just some cute random guy. He's not the one who washed himself with his undies.

by Anonymousreply 3March 3, 2019 4:03 PM

I saw a man clipping his toenails right on the carpeting in the locker room, and left the nails on the carpet

by Anonymousreply 4March 3, 2019 4:03 PM

I had a nude phobia as a kid in gym shower stalls. I refused to remove my underwear during showers. I just felt everyone was looking at me. An i hated the way the coach always lingered around.....

by Anonymousreply 5March 3, 2019 4:04 PM

I saw a famous man getting busy with other guys. This guy is "straight" and married

by Anonymousreply 6March 3, 2019 4:04 PM

The weirdest thing I ever saw in the locker room was an older black man with GIGANTIC - I MEAN HUGE - balls. He definitely had something medically wrong with him. I can only describe his scrotum as looking like it was holding two large grapefruits. I don't know how the hell he walked around with those things.

by Anonymousreply 7March 3, 2019 4:06 PM

Okay, R6 - who? Spill it.

by Anonymousreply 8March 3, 2019 4:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 3, 2019 4:07 PM

R9 What's on his nose? Nice body, though.

by Anonymousreply 10March 3, 2019 4:08 PM

I saw a big muscular dad shaving at the sink with a towel around his waist. I was mesmerized . then he took all these Estee Lauder skin care items out of his shaving kit and started applying different ones to different areas of his face. It was like watching my mom get ready for church. Needless to say my interest waited.

by Anonymousreply 11March 3, 2019 4:13 PM

A guy who I'd sometimes see working out in jeans. Not jean shorts, jeans. I figured he was coming from work and forgot his gym clothes, until one day I saw him in the locker room after his workout, changing into different jeans.

by Anonymousreply 12March 3, 2019 4:13 PM

OP, he used the soap to wash out any trace of possible fecal pathogens.

Don't live in China if you're so germaphobic.

by Anonymousreply 13March 3, 2019 4:31 PM

There are things called washcloths and loofahs, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14March 3, 2019 4:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 3, 2019 4:34 PM

Yuck! Why do you dumb queens post Instagram idiots?

by Anonymousreply 16March 3, 2019 4:36 PM

Because they're thirsty bitches.

by Anonymousreply 17March 3, 2019 4:43 PM

OP

Ugh. I audibly gasped. Whatever was the origin of that behavior?!

by Anonymousreply 18March 3, 2019 4:46 PM

At Cornell's men's swim team locker room, they used to ave toilets (apart from the urinals) lined up in a completely open area. About 15 of them. Just lined up and out in the open. This was where you where you were supposed to take a dump. Not walls. No partitions. Zero privacy. No way in hell could I have taken a shit like that. Lo and behold, saw a couple of guys doing it no problem. Ugh. Just ugh.

by Anonymousreply 19March 3, 2019 4:47 PM

R13 People living fast lives don't carry around washcloths and loofahs. They use little chammies rather than bulky towels.

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2019 4:50 PM

Random guys using the wrestling team locker room at Ohio State just to ogle the wrestlers

by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2019 4:55 PM

Coach Hastert bringing a La-Z-Boy chair into the locker room, to watch us in the showers

by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2019 4:58 PM

I saw a naked guy hoist one leg on the sink, then maneuver his body under the hand dryer so he could blow dry his crotch area.

by Anonymousreply 23March 3, 2019 5:03 PM

Is the Cornell swim team looking for a new coach? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 24March 3, 2019 5:16 PM

An Asian man washing his gym clothes in the shower using Tide detergent in powder form. He was beating the clothes against the shower walls like they were rocks in a stream.

by Anonymousreply 25March 3, 2019 5:17 PM

Similar to OPs post, I once saw a maintenance man at the college I worked for at the time washing all of his clothes on the floor of the open shower room. Pants, shirt, underwear all got a scrub down. I have no idea how he dried it all.

by Anonymousreply 26March 3, 2019 5:20 PM

Probably common for most, but this one older guy (probably in his 70's) was just sitting there, naked, and reading the local paper. Probably had one eye on the paper and the other watching guys change.

by Anonymousreply 27March 3, 2019 5:24 PM

Jerry Sandusky raping a boy

by Anonymousreply 28March 3, 2019 5:30 PM

"Women" with penises.

by Anonymousreply 29March 3, 2019 6:30 PM

At The Manhattan Athletic Club, on 48th betw Park and Lex, you are supposed to wear a "uniform" of sorts. Shirts, tee shirt, socks that are supplied to you in the men's locker room. They are there neatly folded in piles along with jockstraps. Not kidding. Lol. Not sure if I would want to wear some jock that's been worn a hundred times by other men. Even if it is washed.

by Anonymousreply 30March 3, 2019 7:30 PM

Weird things I've seen: The amount of increased towel dancing and so man guys not getting fully naked. It's ridiculous paranoia.

Get naked guys. It's a locker room. Take a shower. Don't be paranoid.

by Anonymousreply 31March 3, 2019 7:43 PM

What kept you, R31?

by Anonymousreply 32March 3, 2019 7:46 PM

24 Hour Fitness Beverly Hills quite a few years ago. They had 5 showers with glass partitions. I went into a corner shower and saw there was a pile of shit on the floor. Some idiot took a dump on the floor while he showered.

by Anonymousreply 33March 3, 2019 7:47 PM

^ sorry

by Anonymousreply 34March 3, 2019 7:53 PM

one of the stranger times i’ve been hit on in the gang shower at my university gym: a guy who looked like a grad-student-aged jay sherman took the head directly opposite mine and made small talk with me, all the while wiggling his hips, which caused his HUMONGOUS pendulous dong to swing back and forth. i wasn’t interested because:

a) my place of employment

b) jay sherman lookalike

c) i’m not running a bus terminal, nor does my jaw unhinge

i’ll never forget the sight... scary for multiple reasons.

by Anonymousreply 35March 3, 2019 7:58 PM

R32 FTW!

That made me laugh out loud for real.

by Anonymousreply 36March 3, 2019 8:30 PM

R18, I'm wildly speculating here, but I think the origin of scrubbing down using your underwear as a wash cloth may have come from prison/jail situations and homelessness. In fact, a lot of seemingly unusual behavior at the gym probably comes from people living out of cars, living in places without a shower, etc.

In jail/prison, the water from the toilet is valuable. The use of that toilet water maybe breaks certain mental barrier regarding what's absolutely clean and usable.

If you're homeless, I can see you might want to hand wash clothes in the shower, make 100% use of the facilities in the gym.

by Anonymousreply 37March 3, 2019 9:05 PM

R37 You may be right about the jail thing. This guy had lots of tattoos and had somewhat of a "prison" look about him.

by Anonymousreply 38March 3, 2019 9:26 PM

The CEO of my company went to the same Gym as I did. I told him I liked to go on lunch hours, because it was just across the street and usually empty. BTW, the guy was young and hawt! Anyhoo, he decides to go with me on my lunch hour. Okay. When we're changing I noticed he had pierced nipples!! This was about 10 years ago working for a very family friendly company. Sooo I was shocked, but he definitely wanted me to see them. The fun was spoiled when all of his direct reports got word and started showing up at the same time to kiss up.

by Anonymousreply 39March 3, 2019 9:27 PM

I have on more than one occasion discovered big, human feces in the shower at NYSC, underneath the low, wooden “mats” they sometimes put on the floor inside the stalls.

The toilets were about 10 or 15 feet away.

by Anonymousreply 40March 3, 2019 9:35 PM

R32. Sorry, I was late.

by Anonymousreply 41March 3, 2019 9:46 PM

I walked into a cubby in the locker room and noticed someone had left underwear on the floor, like they'd just pulled them down and stepped out of them. The under carriage part had a huge, thick crusty skid mark on it that was literally cracked like mud that had dried in the sun. It was so disgusting. When another guy came into the cubby, I looked down toward the underwear and said to him, "Can you believe this...?" He didn't answer me and instead stepped into the underwear and pulled them on. I nearly barfed.

by Anonymousreply 42March 3, 2019 9:46 PM

A nacreous layer of permacum.

by Anonymousreply 43March 3, 2019 9:48 PM

Men are disgusting. Let's hear it from the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 44March 3, 2019 9:49 PM

I want weird stories about naked men.

by Anonymousreply 45March 3, 2019 9:53 PM

My immigrant mother said she was disgusted/shocked when in the YMCA locker room, she saw an Indian woman and her (adult) daughter showering together naked.

by Anonymousreply 46March 3, 2019 10:02 PM

R7 what you've described is a Hydrocele, an accumulation of fluid in the scrotum.

by Anonymousreply 47March 3, 2019 10:45 PM

After five years of using the same gym but never bumping into each other, my work colleague and I finally ran into each other in the locker room. What I learned that day was that, not only was he hairy but he was very well hung. And he learned that I'm not. It's never been the same working with him...he looks at me with pity. And, strangely, I love it!

by Anonymousreply 48March 3, 2019 11:41 PM

[quote] I have on more than one occasion discovered big, human feces in the shower at NYSC, underneath the low, wooden “mats” they sometimes put on the floor inside the stalls.

And then R31 wonders why we'd rather go home and shower!

by Anonymousreply 49March 3, 2019 11:43 PM

Years ago I went to a mostly gay gym with a friend. I am an early AM workout person so I almost always go home to change and shower but we were going out after and used the locker room.

A rather plain looking middle aged man was next to me at the sink when I was brushing my teeth and I noticed that he was starting to put on make-up.

Turns out (I learned from my friend) that he was a drag queen and frequently put his "face" on at the gym before going out.

Was all I could do to not be an obvious rube and stare.

by Anonymousreply 50March 3, 2019 11:47 PM

Is the 24 Hour Fitness in Beverly Hills looking for a new locker room custodian? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 51March 3, 2019 11:55 PM

Oh and is NYSC hiring? Any position is fine. Let me know.

by Anonymousreply 52March 4, 2019 12:00 AM

Female anatomy.

Former female anatomy.

by Anonymousreply 53March 4, 2019 12:03 AM

Who’s the Danny Thomas Troll? Is that an elder queen reference?

Whoever he is, it’s getting lame.

by Anonymousreply 54March 4, 2019 12:50 AM

A Republican douche-bro named Karl Higbee who made the rounds on FOX, etc., during the 2016 campaign cycle was in a gym I visited. He sat wrapped in a towel while he checked his phone, legs spread wide. Small balls and tiny dick. Every time from then on when I saw him on TV spouting nonsense about how great the orange candidate was, I chuckled.

by Anonymousreply 55March 4, 2019 1:21 AM

This Carl Higbie r55?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 4, 2019 1:24 AM

"Weird things I've seen: The amount of increased towel dancing and so man guys not getting fully naked. It's ridiculous paranoia."

Perhaps they accurately sense that you are a creep who is trying to ogle them

by Anonymousreply 57March 4, 2019 1:29 AM

Yep, that's him, R56.

by Anonymousreply 58March 4, 2019 2:07 AM

Towel dancing has pretty much disappeared from my gym. I think most of the guys who did it before just decided it was too much and now avoid the locker room and just shower/change at home. It's not the kind of naked man wonderland that I remember from my boyhood in the 80s with guys walking, standing and horsing around nude but they will just strip down, shower towel off and get dressed.

by Anonymousreply 59March 4, 2019 4:10 AM

R57, or it's the ridiculous, immature implication that everyone IS looking at them. That's what's so dumb about it.

by Anonymousreply 60March 4, 2019 10:41 AM

I once saw a pretty good looking guy with a nice body put on a pair of pink women's panties when he was getting dressed, then put on a white shirt, dress pants, and a tie.

by Anonymousreply 61March 4, 2019 11:07 AM

Pray for me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 4, 2019 3:43 PM

In a mostly gay gym in Boston's south end in the mid 90s, (Mike's II), I saw an older guy undress a younger guy on a leash and expose fresh belt marks across the younger guys butt.

I was in my mid 20s and thought, can't you keep that in the bedroom or the bars?

by Anonymousreply 63March 4, 2019 3:53 PM

Let us delve deeper into that R63 -- they walked into the gym with the younger guy being led on a leash?

People can justify that shit all they want, seems plain as day to me that someone feels they need to be punished and humiliated for not being hetero and someone else is happy to do the punishing and humiliating for them.

by Anonymousreply 64March 4, 2019 3:59 PM

R64 correct, the younger guy was lead into the locker room on a short chain metal leash. That part of their "scene" wasn't as remarkable as the older guy undressing the younger guy and fresh belt welts on his ass, though.

This was a very carnally gay gym though, I remember getting hit on a couple of times, e.g. a guy chatting me up and rubbing my forearms as I was getting on the treadmill and the Jacuzzi was shutdown every other day it seemed, to "be cleaned"

by Anonymousreply 65March 4, 2019 4:10 PM

Last week I saw a muscular guy parading around the changing room in a diaper. I couldn't work out if he was incontinent or had a weird fetish.

by Anonymousreply 66March 4, 2019 4:19 PM

Hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 4, 2019 4:48 PM

Once saw a guy in a caftan presenting hole in the locker room.

by Anonymousreply 68March 4, 2019 5:02 PM

I'm an eldergay employee at a college, and the college gym locker room is often not used. Instead, most of the students put their backpacks and coats in one of the many cubbyholes on the gym floor. Seeing a guy's midriff is about all one can see as he pulls off a sweatshirt. In the locker room, I can sometimes see super hot guys, but usually not, and that's ok. I don't linger in the locker room and realize it's a different era. The college guys don't use locker rooms because it's probably not efficient for them. If the added "benefit" to them means that I can't get a glimpse of them, then so be it. Are they REALLY worth lusting for, and I certainly have other avenues and even still occasional quality hookups.

When I was younger and had my twentysomething body, I absolutely did NOT want older guys lurking and leering near me. That being said, I never lingered and headed in and out of the shower, and if I perceived some older perv potentially checking me out, then my thoughts were, "Shit! Oh well, not the end of the world."

by Anonymousreply 69March 4, 2019 5:13 PM

An older guy with a nappy, wolfman Jack wig would dry himself off for 20 min with one leg up on the bench. He'd be totally naked except for his tennis shoes which he had two inch lifts in and his heel would almost be out of the shoes like he was wearing high heels. There were so many complaints they ended up kicking him out of the gym permanently.

by Anonymousreply 70March 4, 2019 5:16 PM

I saw a guy literally eating shit. Disgusting. If you have to do that, do it out of your own toilet in your own home.

by Anonymousreply 71March 4, 2019 5:18 PM

At my gym last year, several times the whirlpool had to be drained, cleaned and refilled. They said somebody was bleeding in the pool.

I was suspicious, because it would take a lot of blood to discolor a pool full of water. One day I got lucky. I showed up at the hot tub just as people were freaking out about the water being red-brown, which it was. I have a dog's nose, and I immediately smelled iodine. I mentioned it and everybody else said all they smelled was pool chemicals.

The mystery went on for another week or 2, and one evening in the showers, I see a guy I've seen in the pool and whirlpool, slathering himself head to toe with Betadine. I immediately dressed and ran to the front desk to narc on him.

Management said when they asked the guy he admitted he was dumping Betadine into the whirlpool. They 86ed him from the club. I got a free month as a reward.

by Anonymousreply 72March 4, 2019 5:37 PM

Not something weird I've seen, but would someone please explain to me why two complete strangers who arrive separately yet finish their workouts at the same time invariably end up having lockers on top of each other?

One night I was at the NYSE 24-hour club on Park Ave around midnight and there were only two of us in the locker room. Of course, his locker was directly above mine. We laughed about it but it does seem to happen rather often, to me at least.

by Anonymousreply 73March 4, 2019 6:33 PM

A top and a bottom. How fortuitous !

by Anonymousreply 74March 4, 2019 6:52 PM

At the 24 Hour in Hollywood there is a guy with fungus growing out of his feet. Every day he sands them down in the locker room, the showers and the steam room. One time he sanded too far, cut his foot open and had to be taken out by ambulance, leaving a trail of blood throughout the first floor of the gym. Sadly he was back the next week.

by Anonymousreply 75March 4, 2019 6:59 PM

R73 I can’t explain it but it happens all the damn time.

by Anonymousreply 76March 4, 2019 7:00 PM

I’m surprised to see that there are no comments about ball or ass hole shaving in the gym shower. Maybe it’s not as prevalent as it used to be.

by Anonymousreply 77March 4, 2019 7:12 PM

Wasn't there a blind item years ago about a famous guy shaving his balls in a gym locker room?

by Anonymousreply 78March 4, 2019 7:13 PM

Or maybe it’s prevalence is why it isn’t listed under weird

by Anonymousreply 79March 4, 2019 7:46 PM

[quote]an older black man

[quote]An Asian man

So relevant to the anecdotes. Evidently, everybody else was white.

by Anonymousreply 80March 5, 2019 1:57 AM

Race is important r80...it sets the tone

by Anonymousreply 81March 5, 2019 2:21 AM

No it isn’t relevant

by Anonymousreply 82March 5, 2019 2:24 AM

I saw a guy get beaten bloody after grabbing another guy’s dick in the jacuzzi.

by Anonymousreply 83March 5, 2019 2:32 AM

You’re wrong r82

Everything is framed by race. Get educated about intersectionality

by Anonymousreply 84March 5, 2019 2:39 AM

r73, the story of my life... always!!!

by Anonymousreply 85March 5, 2019 2:41 AM

[quote]Everything is framed by race.

Only to bigots

by Anonymousreply 86March 5, 2019 3:25 AM

R73, I think people do that on purpose. They see someone put their stuff in a locker and put their stuff in right underneath or next door. They want to run into you.

by Anonymousreply 87March 5, 2019 4:02 AM

I've seen that, R77. Actually, I've seen a guy (member of UW Swim Team)  shave his entire body and then thoughtfully just leave the clumps of hair all over the shower for the rest of us to enjoy.

Also seen guys who would make towel dance-decriers change their tune, strolling around nude, shaving nude, clipping their toenails nude, sitting their bare nude ass down on the bench etc.

But my favorite was the guy who took advantage of the snot-loosening powers of the steam shower to thoroughly and loudly clear his nasal passages. Sounded like a fucking elk bugling. If a cow elk had come busting through the tiles I wouldn't have been half surprised.

I wouldnt classify any of it as "weird" so,much as "gross."

by Anonymousreply 88March 5, 2019 6:41 AM

R88 The human body and bodily functions are 'gross'.

We are all anImals.

by Anonymousreply 89March 5, 2019 6:48 AM

That doesn't mean I want to see it, smell it, or hear it, R89.

by Anonymousreply 90March 5, 2019 6:54 AM

I saw a man trying rinsing his hole with an empty bottle of Gatorade that he had then filled in the sink...

by Anonymousreply 91March 5, 2019 7:55 AM

Not weird but sexy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 5, 2019 8:35 AM

r92 looks like a New York Sports Club locker room. That's a tame picture for that chain.

by Anonymousreply 93March 5, 2019 10:57 AM

i saw an ugly fat person pick a big pimple off of his ass cheek and brown blood came out. ewwww!

by Anonymousreply 94March 5, 2019 11:02 AM

I saw an Asian guy swipe a White guys speedo while he was in the shower. I wasn't sure what I saw at first, but then later the guy made a comment in the locker room that someone stole his speedo and its happened more than once. I didn't tell him I saw it happen.

by Anonymousreply 95March 5, 2019 11:24 AM

[quote] I had a nude phobia as a kid in gym shower stalls.

How surprising. Are you a millennial? Did mommy discuss your "private parts" and "stranger danger"?

by Anonymousreply 96March 5, 2019 11:38 AM

I saw a man coming out of the women's locker room in college. This is almost 20 years ago, so he wasn't trans, he was just peeping. He probably had a camera hidden in the room. Anyway, he saw me and took off running - back into the women's locker room. I didn't follow, obviously, but I reported it to an indifferent (female) clerk at the front desk, who did nothing.

by Anonymousreply 97March 5, 2019 12:07 PM

I was in the locker room sauna and this disgusting pig came in, sat down, and proceeded to clip his toenails. Maybe not weird but definitely disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 98March 5, 2019 12:09 PM

I’ve seen a few weird things:

1. A millenial dude in an open shower, wet and soapy while wearing his underwear. Why would you wear underwear in the shower? And what do you do with them after you get out?

2. An old dude blow drying his balls. I’ve seen this more than once, unfortunately. Fat, old guys in their late 60s seem to do this a lot.

by Anonymousreply 99March 5, 2019 12:12 PM

Half awake and getting out of the shower, I walked over to the sinks at 24/7 Fitness on 14th St. NYC. (It’s closed now)

I looked up and saw a butt-naked man with a clown face full of makeup and wig. It was terrifying because I couldn’t understand what I was seeing and one of those rare times I didn’t know where to look!

He was getting ready for work.

by Anonymousreply 100March 5, 2019 12:13 PM

When I was a teen, we used to go to the local gym. I run into a guy I went to high school with - a few years older. He is walking out of the showers headed right for me sporting the biggest boner I have ever seen. The whole locker room was staring at it, you could tell. I thought I heard a gasp as well. He was oblivious, or maybe he wasnt. He comes right up to me, while I am sitting on the bench, his dick is inches away from my face. I stood up to talk to him but kept sneaking a peek down. He told me to call him so we can hang out some time lol...after he left I heard someone near me say "that is the biggest dick I have ever seen." A week later I agreed!

by Anonymousreply 101March 5, 2019 12:33 PM

In the early 90's at gyms like David Barton's or Better Bodies I never stopped laughing about guys getting primped in the locker room mirrors BEFORE working out. Spending way too long blow-drying their hair and setting it with hair spray, putting concealer under their eyes, making sure their tight shorts fit just right and moisturizing their legs, gazing in the mirror and obsessing over every detail and then going out to the gym and lifting a few small weights, doing everything possible not break a sweat and ruin their hair-do.

by Anonymousreply 102March 5, 2019 12:41 PM

Cellphones and the ability to snap pictures and post encourage towel dancing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 5, 2019 1:22 PM

R94: Thanks for the visual. I think I'll just skip breakfast today (and the rest of the year).

R91: My shoes! I just threw up on my shoes!

by Anonymousreply 104March 5, 2019 1:35 PM

Saw an older guy shaving his ass once.

by Anonymousreply 105March 5, 2019 1:50 PM

R105 what the old ass shaver’s race? It’s important that r55’s understands the intersection of race / ass shaving / privilege

by Anonymousreply 106March 5, 2019 2:37 PM

Gym goers on their cell phones:

In the toilet while taking a dump

In the shower!

In the steam room

by Anonymousreply 107March 5, 2019 2:50 PM

"How surprising. Are you a millennial?"

Are you an old Republican who wants to bash millennials? There seem to be quite a few of those here.

by Anonymousreply 108March 5, 2019 3:55 PM

I saw an older, hairy man spreading his ass cheeks over the blower with the nozzle turned upward to dry his hole. What was even more disgusting was it was the dryer that was near the sinks that people use to dry their hands.

by Anonymousreply 109March 5, 2019 4:04 PM

Just hanging:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 5, 2019 4:19 PM

Has anyone seen guys going at it in the locker room?

by Anonymousreply 111March 5, 2019 4:20 PM

When I was younger I found a dead clown in the shower stall. It damaged me forever.

by Anonymousreply 112March 5, 2019 4:23 PM

At a golf/country club in Toronto, an older overweight gentleman in in underwear asleep on a pile of used towels. His glasses were crooked and probably bent, his hand was down the front of his drawers, and he was snoring loudly in fits and starts. Bad sleep apnea. Every once in a while he'd fart and almost wake himself up.

Some younger employees were watching and laughing until an older worker came along and chastised them. Then the older worker begged us to "please respect him by not talking about it." Apparently he was a well known doctor. He'd gotten drunk at the clubhouse and his wife had sent him there to sleep it off.

by Anonymousreply 113March 5, 2019 4:59 PM

If I ever caught someone filming, I guarantee there would be a smashed phone in that assholes future.

by Anonymousreply 114March 5, 2019 5:25 PM

Back around c. 1998 at Bally's Hollywood: Rick Juarez, aka Maxxx DeLonnng (or however you spell it) 100% intentionally parading around the locker room/shower with his enormous even when flaccid horsecock on full display, hanging almost half-way down to his knees. Part of the time he was just standing there posing in one of the shower stalls. They were gay-designed in that it was two rows of stalls facing each other.

Back then he was a cute young pretty boy. I also would see him at Rage sometimes, wearing tight pants with mega-bulge for days.

by Anonymousreply 115March 5, 2019 5:27 PM

Do Mexicans still shower with their underwear or swim trunks on, like they used to? I haven't been to a gym locker room in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 116March 5, 2019 5:50 PM

[quote]Do Mexicans still shower with their underwear or swim trunks on, like they used to?

The ones at my gym even play swords between themselves.

by Anonymousreply 117March 5, 2019 6:22 PM

Years ago while getting ready to go to work after an early morning workout, a guy (complete stranger to me) asked to "borrow" my antiperspirant, and got very annoyed when I said "No."

by Anonymousreply 118March 5, 2019 7:00 PM

R116, I don't think you've been out in the real world outside of your troll farm.

by Anonymousreply 119March 5, 2019 7:11 PM

R116, at the nude beach I go to they have declared nudity mandatory. That's because of those tinymeat Mexican groups of guys who walk down the beach gawking at women and making everyone uncomfortable.

And, yes, most Central and South Americans have tiny dicks. Brazilians excluded.

by Anonymousreply 120March 5, 2019 7:25 PM

OH, god, the race trolls.

Lately in my gym, idiots have been leaving weights in the dry sauna. Most recently, even in the wet sauna.

Hope they stroke out.

by Anonymousreply 121March 5, 2019 7:28 PM

My gym has a "NO SHAVING IN STEAM ROOM" sign but there's always some guy in there shaving, whacking his disposable razor against the bench leaving whiskers everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 122March 5, 2019 7:33 PM

My gym has a "NO PEEING IN THE SHOWER" sign next to each shower stall. I guess you have to work there to understand the depravity of the members...

by Anonymousreply 123March 5, 2019 7:42 PM

R115 He’s taken his exhibitionist act to 24 Hour at The ArcLight.

by Anonymousreply 124March 5, 2019 7:43 PM

NYSC on Bwy/Park Place - used condom in urinal. NYSC on 7th and 10th (now closed) - spend enema bottle in shower stall.

by Anonymousreply 125March 5, 2019 7:54 PM

Peeing in gym showers is disgusting...my Planet Fitness has had to post warnings multiple times. An they are threatening to close showers permanently. ...

Golden Shower idiots,stop it

by Anonymousreply 126March 5, 2019 8:11 PM

Saw a guy shave his anus and sweep the shavings away with his foot.

by Anonymousreply 127March 5, 2019 8:28 PM

[quote]Do Mexicans still shower with their underwear or swim trunks on, like they used to?

I think it's terribly funny that the voyeuristic Mexicans wouldn't venture out to my local nude beach without their tighty whities. Even though they received low-key scorn and ridicule for this, they still did it. One of them wouldn't actually venture onto the beach, but would stand on the cliffs above and proudly masturbate. One day he slipped and tumbled down the 40-50-foot embankment, breaking both arms in the process. No more whacky-whacky for Lupe!

by Anonymousreply 128March 5, 2019 8:29 PM

(R126] This will give you nightmares then!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129March 5, 2019 8:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130March 5, 2019 8:41 PM

R122: Agree about shaving in the steam room.

Here's my contribution: middle-aged guy gets into the hot tub, positions himself near one of the jets, sits down for a moment, then stands up to where the jet is pressing on his butt and taint and stands in that position. Sooooo nasty. He earned the name "Bidet Man."

Also, there was a weird, short, closet-casey guy who would fold his towel in half, lengthwise, before putting it on. So it looked like a minidress (and, he must have thought, made him look taller, or at least less short). Gave him many a "Sharon Stone moment" in the steam room; perhaps that was his intent. At any rate, nothing to see.

by Anonymousreply 131March 5, 2019 8:45 PM

I was showering at the old Central YMCA in SF and smelled something odd. A guy a few showers away had a brown bag on the faucets and was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The guy had potato chips too. At the Oakland Y there was a naked old guy lying on his back in the group shower. At first I thought he was in trouble but somebody told me it was his regular routine. No more Y's for me.

by Anonymousreply 132March 5, 2019 8:48 PM

R131 here. I thought of another. An older guy who would go to the gym every morning, shower, and then absolutely throw the complimentary body powder all (and I mean ALL) over himself, creating a cloud of dust and a lingering powder track on the floor, sink, and counter. But he must have been so fresh during the day!

by Anonymousreply 133March 5, 2019 8:52 PM

I recently read a novel where a character was described as “the kind of man who would step out of the shower to take a leak.”

Peeing in the shower is one of the great joys brought to us by plumbing.

by Anonymousreply 134March 5, 2019 9:01 PM

R134—That was an old joke: the definition of a WASP is someone who gets out of the shower to pee.

by Anonymousreply 135March 5, 2019 9:10 PM

Then I’m a WASP. People are gross.

by Anonymousreply 136March 5, 2019 9:25 PM

IT’S ALL PIPES!

I’ll call a plumber right now!

by Anonymousreply 137March 5, 2019 9:27 PM

[quote]My gym has a "NO SHAVING IN STEAM ROOM" sign

Who the hell would think a sign like that would even be necessary? But your posts show that it is. Incredible.

by Anonymousreply 138March 5, 2019 9:28 PM

R138: Agree. I'm a bit off-topic, but have you ever tried to politely mention to an offender (shaver, smoker, whatever infraction) that the law or the rules prohibit the very thing they're doing at that moment? I've tried it a few times over the years, but I've quit trying because it's more trouble than it's worth.

by Anonymousreply 139March 5, 2019 9:45 PM

I did once see an old man heading from the lockers to the showers butt naked with about a foot length of toilet paper extending from his ass crack. I don't want to know what it was stuck there with. And just recently someone stole my towel while I was in the shower. The towel was on the hook right next to my shower cubicle, and then when I went to dry it was just gone. I had to dry myself with paper towels.

by Anonymousreply 140March 5, 2019 9:45 PM

R116 - Mexicans can’t afford my gym. What shithole do you workout at?

by Anonymousreply 141March 5, 2019 10:01 PM

In the dry sauna, a guy was wiping the sweat off his body and throwing it into the rocks. I told him to knock it off.

Also have entered and left because it’s obvious someone has pissed or farted in the sauna. 🐷

by Anonymousreply 142March 5, 2019 10:35 PM

Old guys who do calisthenics or aerobics in the stream room or sauna as a pretext for checking guys out. Same with guys who go in there fully clothed with their music so loud you can hear it full blast from their headphones. Super annoying and distracting to anyone wanting to relax. Plus they cockblock any action.

by Anonymousreply 143March 5, 2019 10:42 PM

Why "Republican," r108?

by Anonymousreply 144March 5, 2019 10:48 PM

The gym I used to go to had a NO J/O sign in the window of the steam room. The circle with line symbol with J and O. Their attempt at humor but obviously a constant problem.

by Anonymousreply 145March 5, 2019 10:49 PM

Reading this thread makes me very grateful for my current situation, which is my gym is directly across the street from my building and so I never need to go into the locker room.

It's an incentive to stay in this apartment forever, lol

by Anonymousreply 146March 5, 2019 10:54 PM

a disgusting conversation!

by Anonymousreply 147March 6, 2019 1:00 AM

24 hour weho has a guy who has a shaved head but he grows hair that he sculpts like 2 horns that he colors. He has an emotional support PIT BULL!!! that he brings in the locker room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 148March 6, 2019 1:15 AM

There's a guy at my gym who uses a blow dryer to dry his hair off the point where he practically sets it on fire. His hair gets so hot that it gives off that fried hair smell that permeates the locker room. I always want to go up to him and say, "Are you trying to self-immolate?"

by Anonymousreply 149March 6, 2019 1:15 AM

r148, i saw the pics of the dog on yelp!

by Anonymousreply 150March 6, 2019 1:19 AM

R148 Oh, Jesus! That reminds me of the time I was in the locker room and there was this gigantic cockatiel or parrot or some other huge bird perched on the open door of a locker. And it was shitting all over the floor.

I went down to the guy at the front desk and told him there was a bird in the locker room. The front desk guy said, "Oh, yeah. Some guy just came in and said he was bringing in his emotional support bird. He had a doctor's note." I said, "Well, his emotional support bird is shitting all over the floor, and that's a health problem."

I think they eventually kicked the guy out.

by Anonymousreply 151March 6, 2019 1:20 AM

After reading this thread, I have a pretty good idea how tRump was elected.

by Anonymousreply 152March 6, 2019 1:26 AM

R19 Cornell's Teagle was a SEXUAL PARADISE

by Anonymousreply 153March 6, 2019 1:27 AM

[quote]He told me to call him so we can hang out some time lol...after he left I heard someone near me say "that is the biggest dick I have ever seen." A week later I agreed!

So, wait—what happened a week later? Finish the story about you and the boner!!

by Anonymousreply 154March 6, 2019 1:33 AM

I have spent so much time at the gym and in the locker room I can’t even remember half of all the crazy shit I’ve seen. One of the most outrageous was when a Millennial guy came in to the shower & steam at NYSC with a GIRL! At least I thought it was a girl, then i started thinking she was a tranny. Either way, he/she shouldn’t have been in there. Pick a lane, for fuck’s sake. It totally interrupted the vibe happening, too.

by Anonymousreply 155March 6, 2019 1:35 AM

the 24 hour pit bull

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156March 6, 2019 1:45 AM

At my gym the 50s-something Hispanic towelboy (man) is always on grindr WHILE he is working his shift at the gym. I’m not sure what the rules are on this but I’m pretty sure it’s not allowed per the company’s rules. But then again I’m always online at my job so I can’t really judge. I’m just wondering if he hooks up while on the clock. (I only hook up with 40 and younger so doesn’t concern me)

by Anonymousreply 157March 6, 2019 1:42 PM

There was a hot homeless man I occasionally would see around my neighborhood. Youngish with cropped hair and a goatee. Then he showed up at my gym to use the shower. He was a bit crazy and carried a boombox playing music into the shower area to listen too. He started taking showers wearing his board shorts, but one day i saw him standing under the shower fully naked. He had pretty nice body (a bit bearish) and a big, beautifully-shaped cock with a fat head. Needless to say it gave me a boner when I was in the shower next to him.

by Anonymousreply 158March 6, 2019 3:52 PM

Touched by a hobo ^

by Anonymousreply 159March 6, 2019 4:26 PM

Years ago on a similar thread someone posted about an attractive, muscular guy who would go for a shit and not wipe because he washed off the residual feces in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 160March 6, 2019 4:50 PM

R119, the question is not so far-fetched.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161March 6, 2019 4:52 PM

There is a woman in her 70s who looks a bit like Marilyn from the Munsters and dresses in early 60s workout attire. Black leotards and a rag around her Blonde 1950s hairdo. Looks like something from Jack LaLanne's excercise show (circa 1960s).

by Anonymousreply 162March 6, 2019 5:26 PM

[quote] At Cornell's men's swim team locker room, they used to ave toilets (apart from the urinals) lined up in a completely open area. About 15 of them. Just lined up and out in the open. This was where you where you were supposed to take a dump. Not walls. No partitions. Zero privacy. No way in hell could I have taken a shit like that. Lo and behold, saw a couple of guys doing it no problem. Ugh. Just ugh.

Don't know if this was addressed elsewhere upthread (I looked) but generally if they are open like that there was cruising happening there at some point in the past. Sounds really severe that they'd have no WALLS, even, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 163March 6, 2019 5:29 PM

Has anyone ever seen a member get busted by the management for sexual activity in the locker room or sauna?

by Anonymousreply 164March 6, 2019 5:31 PM

No, because that activity doesn’t go on, R164.

*whistling innocently*

by Anonymousreply 165March 6, 2019 5:33 PM

You guys sure pay for dirty, disgusting gyms. I would never! Thank God I pay a premium for my gym. Keeps the riff raff out and I to your cheap gyms.

by Anonymousreply 166March 6, 2019 5:36 PM

Smell you, R166!

by Anonymousreply 167March 6, 2019 5:39 PM

[quote]So, wait—what happened a week later? Finish the story about you and the boner!!

They discussed Proust, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 168March 6, 2019 5:41 PM

My High School locker room had a separate room for the football team and a room for all the other guys. I would make sure that I would find a reason to occasionally walk through the team room. They had a single toilet with no stall walls just out in the open. The only people I ever saw using it were the coaches. One of the coaches was so fricking hot but after seeing him on the shitter he lost a few points. Now that I am in my 50's would give anything to see that again. He was a hot, hairy daddy with those kind of muscles in his arms that had that one large vein running down them.

by Anonymousreply 169March 6, 2019 5:59 PM

I would go straight to the front desk and cancel my membership if there was a DOG in the shower room.

Let them know very clearly why. Fucking liars with their "support dogs" make people wary of the entire idea of true support animals. A real pet peeve.

by Anonymousreply 170March 6, 2019 6:06 PM

I went to boarding school and one mornng I was sitting in line waiting for a free shower stall, the bench faced the shower room with a big mirror across from the showers themselves so you got to see lots even with all the artful 90s towel dancing going on.

Guys were very protective of their nudity for the most part, but this one morning a skinny guy gets out of the shower, leaving his towel, crosses the room and grabs a paper towel, and in front of everyone waiting proceeds to very carefully pull back his foreskin and start wiping large amounts of greasy smeg off his glans.

Total concentration, like we didn’t exist. Then someone jeered and he looked like he’d been snapped out of a trance and went back in the shower. It was the first time I’d seen an uncut dick up close and his was especially unappealing, have never liked uncut since and that experience was a big reason why. In revenge I told his girlfriend what I’d seen and it got around and he was laughed at for it, ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 171March 6, 2019 6:09 PM

R171 is a deranged lunatic

by Anonymousreply 172March 6, 2019 6:17 PM

cant remember if i posted this, but one afternoon in the men’s locker room at my gym were several female students standing around eating fried chicken from a cart, probably catering for a visiting team.

by Anonymousreply 173March 6, 2019 8:33 PM

R173 you type fat.

by Anonymousreply 174March 6, 2019 8:44 PM

Guys wearing cockrings

by Anonymousreply 175March 6, 2019 8:49 PM

[quote] Do Mexicans still shower with their underwear or swim trunks on, like they used to? I haven't been to a gym locker room in awhile.

I grew up in California and I never remember any of the Mexican guys (or anyone for that matter) taking a shower in their underwear, either at school or the local pool. Happily, they got naked with the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 176March 6, 2019 8:50 PM

Yeah I've blown a dick or two in the locker room.

by Anonymousreply 177March 6, 2019 11:43 PM

R171 in revenge for what? An uncut teen cleaning his dick, clumsily. What's it to you?

by Anonymousreply 178March 6, 2019 11:56 PM

Creepy dude with old school nineties flip-phone recording 'discreetly' dudes changing in the locker room. Kicked out after a bunch of us complain. Returns next week with a fake mustache doing the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 179March 7, 2019 12:21 AM

Awww r178 don’t get mad, your awkward uncut teen days are far behind. Right?

by Anonymousreply 180March 7, 2019 12:24 AM

r174 you type without-critical-thinking-skills.

by Anonymousreply 181March 7, 2019 1:21 AM

There's a person who goes to my gym who's about 6'7" and morbidly obese, and I've honestly never been able to tell if this person is a man or a woman. They have a somewhat feminine looking face, and they have boobs, but I couldn't tell if they're actual boobs or just moobs from being so overweight.

Well, this morning, I go into the showers after I work out, and there's this person in the shower stall in all their glory. My first thought was, "Well, the question of gender has been answered," but then I couldn't help myself and looked down and saw what looked like a slightly enlarged clitoris, not an actual penis.

So now I'm wondering again - is this person intersex? Transitioning? And if transitioning, in which direction?

Anyway, it was weird.

by Anonymousreply 182March 7, 2019 1:32 PM

really obese people, their fupa covers their dicks.

by Anonymousreply 183March 7, 2019 1:35 PM

yooooo. I read all these responses. I have never seen any of this crazy shit. Thank GOD. Why are people so weird? Workout, shower if you need to and leave. wtf. And support animals? Don't get me started on that nonsense. Freakshow.

by Anonymousreply 184March 7, 2019 1:56 PM

I guess I’m weird cuz I never pay attention to anyone else. I put on my music, workout, shower and leave. I don’t speak to or interact with anyone at the gym, aside from checking out the occasional straight hot guy!

by Anonymousreply 185March 7, 2019 5:25 PM

There are a couple unattractive, out of shape older men who are basically locker room trolls and exhibitionists. They stand around naked in the locker area and are never seen on the gym floor working out. I swear one guy is there hanging out at his locker when I arrive and still there after I finish my workout, and he's in the same position "drying himself off" with his leg propped up so everyone can see his balls hanging between his legs when they walk in.

by Anonymousreply 186March 7, 2019 6:01 PM

[quote] he's in the same position "drying himself off" with his leg propped up so everyone can see his balls hanging between his legs when they walk in

He's just presenting. No one is asking you to take him up on it. Take your precious snowflake self somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 187March 7, 2019 6:05 PM

R187 = an unattractive, out of shape older man.

by Anonymousreply 188March 7, 2019 6:11 PM

^^^ beyond prissy

by Anonymousreply 189March 7, 2019 6:13 PM

Weirdest/grossest thing I saw was a guy going into the toilets in the changing room with an enema bulb.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 190March 7, 2019 6:15 PM

^^^^^^^^ That is all? That is enough!

by Anonymousreply 191March 7, 2019 11:59 PM

[quote]Men are disgusting. Let's hear it from the ladies.

So I'm a guy but when I was sixteen I lifeguarded for a couple summers. After the pool closed we had to clean the change rooms. The women's were by far far more disgusting. The biggest unflushed dumps I have seen in my life. Vulgar pigs in that change room.

by Anonymousreply 192March 8, 2019 12:30 AM

[quote]Men are disgusting. Let's hear it from the ladies.

No. Let's not.

by Anonymousreply 193March 8, 2019 1:00 AM

There's an annoying old queen who goes to my gym who always tries to chat guys up in the locker room, usually younger, hot, straight guys. The other day he was talking to some cute guy about the vacation home he owns and was inviting the guy to come stay.

He said, "I jus bought a king-sized sofa bed. It's the best one you could ever buy. It cost $5,500." It's bad enough he was trying to entice this young guy to stay with him, but I almost laughed out loud at the fact that this annoying old guy had to make sure and throw in the "$500" part of the cost of the sofa bed. 'Cause, you know, "$5,000" on its own just wouldn't be impressive enough.

by Anonymousreply 194March 8, 2019 1:36 PM

The other morning, this hot, hairy, muscular Latino guy got in the shower with his underwear on. He never took the underwear off, but at one point, he pulled out his dick - it was thick, uncut, and huge! - and literally swung it around like a propeller a few times, then shoved it back in the underwear.

Weird, but kinda hot.

by Anonymousreply 195March 8, 2019 1:41 PM

There's a young guy at my gym who steams and showers in his boxers then goes into a toilet stall to get dressed. He's obviously shy about showing his big dick (it's huge). What he doesn't understand is that we can all see how big it is once his boxers are soaking wet. He may as well be naked.

Another guy washes with soap from the sink dispenser and dries with paper towels. Every day.

by Anonymousreply 196March 8, 2019 5:18 PM

Dude selling drugs gets promptly kicked out by juicehead trainer who then asks the dude buying that he much rather buy from his stash

by Anonymousreply 197March 8, 2019 9:23 PM

Fat frauish man with a large belly and bigger than usual tits screaming their protein shake brings all the boys to the yard...

by Anonymousreply 198March 8, 2019 9:24 PM

Quite a list: It's an upscale place, but...

There are quite a few men who use the hair dryers on every part of their body except their hairless heads.

Once saw a man dying his hair over one of the sinks.

Number of older men clip their toenails

The TVs in the Locker Room at my gym are always turned to Fox. There's a fair proportion of retired cops who rail against Kaepernick, the Clintons, and the usual boogeymen. Their level of stupidity is mind boggling!!!

A Chicken Hawk just comes into the locker room, strips down, wraps a towel around himself, sits in the lounge area, checks out the younger guys, and tries to chat one up.

The sheer number of slobs is unbelievable. The club provides towels and has laundry baskets conveniently located. It's astounding what slobs there are!

Closet cases cruise the Sauna and Steam Room. Just sad!

by Anonymousreply 199March 8, 2019 10:01 PM

R199 - hey I’m one of those “closet cases that cruise the sauna and steam room!” I actually am in the closet so it’s my only outlet. I thought it was OK behavior and I’m not obtrusive but lingering always helps my chances of scoring.

by Anonymousreply 200March 8, 2019 10:06 PM

R200 Hi Aaron!!

by Anonymousreply 201March 8, 2019 10:15 PM

Question R200-- how do you manage to stay in there very long-- after like 10 mins I am so red I can't take it... please help!

by Anonymousreply 202March 8, 2019 11:27 PM

I once saw Ray Liotta in heavy sweatpants in the steam room of the TriBeCa Equinox.

by Anonymousreply 203March 8, 2019 11:40 PM

R202 I'm not reply 200 but i stay in the steam room for an hour. 45 min subtracting breaks. I bring a big bottle of water to drink and wet my head. I refill it on my breaks which sometimes includes a quick rinse in the shower to cool off if I get too hot. The best steam rooms are the ones with the shower already inside. I love the steam room. I come out feeling like I smoked a joint. The sex stuff can be fun to look at for a minute but that's not why I'm there.

by Anonymousreply 204March 9, 2019 12:39 AM

"A Chicken Hawk just comes into the locker room, strips down, wraps a towel around himself, sits in the lounge area, checks out the younger guys, and tries to chat one up."

John Travolta goes to your gym?

by Anonymousreply 205March 9, 2019 2:23 AM

A red headed girl crying hysterically as she had her first period and other girls yelling plug it up plug it up

by Anonymousreply 206March 9, 2019 2:29 AM

[quote]A red headed girl crying hysterically as she had her first period and other girls yelling plug it up plug it up

Well, this was in high school and the other girls didn't want her to be late for first period. Stephen King just got it all wrong.

by Anonymousreply 207March 10, 2019 12:03 AM

There was an old, overweight, naked guy in my locker room today, sitting on one of the benches and shouting out, "He is a Great God! He is the King of Kings!" while alternately sobbing.

by Anonymousreply 208March 10, 2019 2:11 AM

Was he black r208?

by Anonymousreply 209March 10, 2019 4:32 AM

I once saw Ben Mendelsohn in full length coveralls trying to cope with weights.

by Anonymousreply 210March 10, 2019 4:48 AM

There's this really hot fit guy around 45 who chats up anyone working out near him just so he can spread his crazy fundie bullshit. He also rails the usual stuff about democrats too, but mostly religious crap. He's really handsome but batshit.

by Anonymousreply 211March 10, 2019 5:11 AM

R66 where are you located? There is a young, muscular, attractive guy at my gym who wears a diaper and it's not a medical thing at all...

by Anonymousreply 212March 10, 2019 5:18 AM

A guy around 25 brings a backpack filled with dildos with him into the showers, he goes back and forth from the sauna. He has a tramp stamp so I can’t say I’m surprised.

by Anonymousreply 213March 11, 2019 1:07 AM

r211 oh man I love those guys. I like to maintain eye contact and listen intently they say "you know what? what you are saying is really turning me on, you want to get outta here and go fuck?" You would actually be surprised at how many yesses I get.

by Anonymousreply 214March 11, 2019 3:10 AM

R214 you might just be writing that in jest, but you made me laugh. Do you follow through if they say "yes"?

by Anonymousreply 215March 11, 2019 2:09 PM

That dude with the horns and the dog was on some reality show... can’t remember, but he works out at the 24 Hour at the ArcLight too. Always checking out other people to see if they’re checking him out. He’s pretty repulsive in person (like a fat version of the lead singer from The Prodigy), so I guess he got the dog for more attention.

by Anonymousreply 216March 11, 2019 7:01 PM

the 24-hour pitbull , saying that out loud made me laugh.

the dog is posing for his pic

by Anonymousreply 217March 11, 2019 8:18 PM

[quote]the dog is posing for his pic

Gains, bro!

by Anonymousreply 218March 11, 2019 8:31 PM

I'm with R185. I never interact with anyone except maybe ask an occasional question of a staff member. Get in ,workout and get on with your day. Unfortunately this routine doesn't prevent you from encountering some weird shit, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 219March 11, 2019 11:59 PM

This isn't super weird, but it's funny to observe. There are a few women of various ages who think they're hot, and they work out with two trainers in particular who are very good looking. These women nearly dry hump the trainers during their sessions, standing flirtatiously, wearing revealing clothes, touching the guys when they can, etc. They practically leave a snail trail from one spot to another in the gym. They come in one right after another, each thinking that they're all that. It's a riot. (Good on the trainers. I'm not hating on them one bit.)

by Anonymousreply 220March 12, 2019 1:02 AM

I am female - middle aged Chinese woman naked - chatting with friends whilst swatting and pissing into a shower drain in full view of anyone who was there - unfortunately I was.

by Anonymousreply 221March 12, 2019 1:12 AM

In the locker room of one of the older conservative "all men's clubs", a visitor, a tall muscular African-American, took off his clothes and revealed a Prince Albert with a thick golden ring. The white old men around him were immensely curious and asked him questions about it. Then two of them went up to him and bent from their waists to take a closer look at it. He was good natured about it, he freely talked about getting the piercing, the whole process. These old men were affixed. I had to turn around and laugh. He winked at me, equally entertained by the old men. Personally, I was more curious about the thick bush he had. I would have gladly approached him and take a good look at his pubes. He never came back in to the club. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 222March 12, 2019 1:50 AM

Very muscular guy, buck nekkid, full out goon bating, including bucking his hips, in front of ten or twelve guys getting dressed. When he came in quarts on his locker door and the floor, he just grabbed a towel and walked to the showers. Someone called the old janitor to clean up the mess. It was surreal. I tried to find out who that guy was. No luck, damnit.

by Anonymousreply 223March 12, 2019 2:04 AM

Black man in the showers at Bailey's Beach, 1972. Everyone was confused, curious and remained distantly polite. Later in the day, women had joined in the heightened atmosphere of sexual arousal and taboo. Why even the Auchinclosses weren't so magnificently hung.

by Anonymousreply 224March 12, 2019 2:18 AM

Pay the extra $$ and join Equinox. I'm assuming things happen in the Greenwich St. steam room, but I've never seen anything at the myriad gyms in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 225March 12, 2019 2:29 AM

"This isn't super weird, but it's funny to observe. There are a few women of various ages who think they're hot, and they work out with two trainers in particular who are very good looking. These women nearly dry hump the trainers during their sessions, standing flirtatiously, wearing revealing clothes, touching the guys when they can, etc. They practically leave a snail trail from one spot to another in the gym."

Of course males at the gym do a lot more than just flirt with the females, plenty of cases of flat-out assault and numerous cases of men secretly taping women in bathrooms, etc.....but this is the datalounge so women are the problem

by Anonymousreply 226March 12, 2019 2:33 AM

There is this guy at my gym, he has a "Little Dutch Boy' Haircut, but every day he maticuliously straightens it using clips, combs and a flat iron. His hair is straight as a pin to begin with...then he uses all sorts of jams, jellies and preserves on his body, but like off the shelf crap, not classy stuff. And it takes him OVER AN HOUR.

There are a few well known people who go to my gym as well. Imagine seeing some octogenerian actor comedian lying naked on a bench struggling to get his truss on. Or a well know author hiding his naked body because it looks like he has a tiny bird in a big nest for a dick.

I also hate when the old men do exercises, in terrible form, in the steam room. When they croak, no one wil help them, because they are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 227March 12, 2019 2:52 AM

Any one doing exercises in the stream room. Fuck off, narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 228March 12, 2019 2:58 AM

Wow, R226. Get triggered much? Yes, I see many older men trying to get their flirt on with pretty young women. It does happens. I wrote about something I find funny, in particular because I saw it happen again today and it was fresh in my mind. OP didn't ask us to provide a list of every weird thing we have ever seen. Lighten up. I didn't say that women are the problem, just that these thirsty women throwing themselves at fitness model trainers are funny. The men hitting on the girls are also funny. Cringe-worth, in fact. And no one on DL would condone assault and secret taping.

by Anonymousreply 229March 12, 2019 3:12 AM

Any stories about celebs?

by Anonymousreply 230March 12, 2019 3:36 AM

I’ve said this before, but In the early eighties, I sucked off Tony Danza in the steam room at the Bally’s in North Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 231March 12, 2019 3:46 AM

Say it again, R231, for those of us who haven't heard the story.

by Anonymousreply 232March 12, 2019 4:07 AM

[quote]They practically leave a snail trail from one spot to another in the gym.

Ewww. (But hilarious.)

[quote]maticuliously

Oh, dear

by Anonymousreply 233March 12, 2019 11:53 AM

r223 now that I would love to see.

by Anonymousreply 234March 12, 2019 12:52 PM

[quote]An old dude blow drying his balls. I’ve seen this more than once, unfortunately.

If any of you have had jock itch, you’d better understand seemingly extreme attempts at balls- and-crotch-drying.

by Anonymousreply 235March 13, 2019 11:55 PM

Gross old men with balls hanging to the floor, ugh, cover up ! Wear a towel.

by Anonymousreply 236March 13, 2019 11:58 PM

It's amazing how many freaks and weirdos are out there.

by Anonymousreply 237March 14, 2019 1:20 AM

One of the weirdest things I've ever seen in the locker room is actually the grossest thing I have ever seen.

The locker room has a huge steam room that is made up of an entire wall of glass so, basically a window where you can look right in. I would always avoid going into it when I would see this particular nasty Queen in there. He would slather himself so that he was covered in lotion and would perch himself on one of the lower seats, closest to the steam machine.

The problem with him was that he was a really, really nasty piece of work. He liked to have the entire steam to himself and would literally hiss at people and make all sorts of angry noises that anyone would dare enter. If that didn't get the person / people to leave he would start spitting on the floor... when that wouldn't work, he would start pissing on the floor. That of course always cleared the room and he would sit there smug and self satisfied.

I wasn't there the day this happened but I heard about it. Apparently, he met his match in another member who had enough of this behavior. He sat right next to the guy and wouldn't leave. The first guy did what he does, got agitated, pissed and the second member didn't leave. Instead, he apparently took a shit on the seat and the other guy went running out of the steam room screaming about how disgusting the second guy was.

by Anonymousreply 238March 14, 2019 2:58 AM

Jiminy Cricket

by Anonymousreply 239March 14, 2019 3:21 AM

I've seen trials, tribulations, heart aches and pains. Survived 'em all, baby. I'm still Melody. And I'm still Cool.

by Anonymousreply 240March 14, 2019 10:55 AM

R238 but you didn't see that.

by Anonymousreply 241March 14, 2019 11:22 AM

[quote]Gross old men with balls hanging to the floor, ugh, cover up ! Wear a towel.

How would you know where their balls ended if you weren’t looking?

by Anonymousreply 242March 14, 2019 11:23 AM

[quote]I have on more than one occasion discovered big, human feces in the shower at NYSC, underneath the low, wooden “mats” they sometimes put on the floor inside the stalls. The toilets were about 10 or 15 feet away.

This seems to be rather common. I've seen this too. I don't get it. It's because of this (and I suppose some other things) that have led me to conclude that 99% of the people that we walk among are seriously loony toon! Words of advice: NEVER EVER walk a gym locker room and shower area barefoot. Always have something on your feet!

by Anonymousreply 243March 14, 2019 12:16 PM

Okay, let me add mine. I'm R243. and I've seen the shit in the shower event in Equinox to the YMCA. I don't get it! Anyway;

-I recall (NYSC) this Black guy that would come in and take shower which lasted about 20 minutes. While he showered, this dude moaned and grunted loudly as if he was having sex. He was alone. It was the oddest thing I had ever seen... rather heard.

-I've seen the people wash their underwear in the shower. I don't look at that as odd but I do wonder how they dry them.

-Pet peeve: People who use 3 or 4 towels, and who are literally an arm's length from the towel bin, but drop the towels on the floor and leave them there for someone else to pick up.

There's got to be more given the many years that I have gone to gyms but I guess others experiencing the "shit in the shower" too has overtaken my mind. Just gross...

by Anonymousreply 244March 14, 2019 12:33 PM

There's a guy at my who comes into the locker room, opens up an empty locker, then sprays all over the inside of it with Axe body spray. I don't know if this guy thinks Axe is a disinfectant like Lysol or if he just really, really likes the smell of it.

That's weird.

by Anonymousreply 245March 14, 2019 1:23 PM

R244 Oh, yes, the moaners. I've encountered several of them over the years. They get in the shower and moan and groan like the water is giving them an orgasm. I can only imagine what they sound like when they're actually having sex.

by Anonymousreply 246March 14, 2019 1:26 PM

Not weird but a pet peeve - people who shave at the gym and then leave a mess of shaving cream and whiskers all over the sink basin and counter. They just walk away and don't rinse it down the drain or otherwise clean up after themselves. After a while the stuff dries and hardens, since no one else would want to use the sink, leaving a mess for the unfortunate attendant to clean up. Pigs.

by Anonymousreply 247March 14, 2019 3:07 PM

Learn to read R241, I have seen that man piss in the steam so he could have it to himself numerous times... that is weird enough.

by Anonymousreply 248March 14, 2019 3:39 PM

i've seen turds the size of my forearm. god help us!

by Anonymousreply 249March 14, 2019 3:40 PM

You were in the women’s locker room obviously r249

by Anonymousreply 250March 14, 2019 4:08 PM

Yes, because no man has ever taken a dump before!

by Anonymousreply 251March 14, 2019 4:10 PM

The weirdest thing I saw was an army guy in his 60's with a face like R. Lee Ermey that was old and wrinkly. His body from the neck down had skin as tight and well defined as a 30 year old man.

by Anonymousreply 252March 14, 2019 4:15 PM

[quote]His body from the neck down had skin as tight and well defined as a 30 year old man.

MOISTURIZATION!!!! A VERY important ritual!!!

by Anonymousreply 253March 14, 2019 4:17 PM

Oh he’s right. You have to moisturize. You’ve GOT to.

by Anonymousreply 254March 14, 2019 4:53 PM

Just yesterday, this middle-aged black guy was in the locker room getting undressed, and when he took off his underwear, this huge, thick cock flopped out. Just a few seconds later, a middle-aged white guy walked up to the locker next to the black guy and got undressed. His cock was also huge and thick. So here were these two guys with two giant cocks, flopping around side by side.

In my head, I kept hearing, "Ebony and ivory, live together in perfect harmony..."

Okay, so it's not exactly a "weird" story, but how often do you see two giant cocks right next to each other outside of porn?

by Anonymousreply 255March 15, 2019 1:42 PM

R255, How Romantic!

by Anonymousreply 256March 16, 2019 5:22 AM

I'm not believing that there are grown, adult people shitting on floors. Absolutely fucking nasty.

by Anonymousreply 257March 16, 2019 5:42 AM

R257 you must have missed out on the wonderful thread, "People Who Shit in Stores."

by Anonymousreply 258March 16, 2019 5:57 AM

Thought of this thread when I saw this today

Guy in a steam room eating a banana

by Anonymousreply 259March 16, 2019 5:58 AM

Ben Affleck in the shower screaming the shame of playing a fat batman won't come off!

by Anonymousreply 260March 16, 2019 6:00 AM

R259 that's interesting. You reminded me of this really weird guy who would set up camp in the steam and sauna everyday. It was obvious to everyone what he was up to and everyone would stay away from him because he was so weird. He would literally be there for several hours and one time he brought in oranges to, I guess keep himself fortified. Oh, when I say oranges, I mean, he brought in a sack of oranges into the steam room and started peeling away.

He began offering them to people and again, most people avoided him and some were pissed at him because his presence was prohibiting them from doing what they wanted to do. They all rolled their eyes and told him no when he would offer. But funnily enough, after the smell of citrus hit the air, several of them said what the fuck and asked if they could have one of his oranges and they all started eating along.

by Anonymousreply 261March 16, 2019 6:04 AM

Someone at my gym constantly spits their chewed gum into the urinals. I find it extremely passive/aggressive. The gum employees wish they could figure out who it is for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 262March 16, 2019 6:24 AM

"Orange you glad I'm loitering here?"

by Anonymousreply 263March 16, 2019 6:26 AM

"gym" employees not "gum"...lol.

by Anonymousreply 264March 16, 2019 6:25 AM

R128---Was that at Baker Beach?

R134 = George Costanza. It's all pipes!

by Anonymousreply 265March 16, 2019 6:39 AM

For R257.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266March 16, 2019 6:56 AM

O, Canada. 😖

by Anonymousreply 267March 16, 2019 6:58 AM

Yes r73! Always happens even in the middle of the day , gym is basically vacant, you come in to get your belongings and some idiot has his locker right next to yours, with all his belongings strewed about blocking your locker , plus old and ugly! I never shower or even go in a locker room today, people are gross and piggish, the only ones showering are young guys who dont give a crap and older leering nasty men.

by Anonymousreply 268March 18, 2019 3:09 PM

I was in the locker room changing and a big African guy had pegged me for a cocksucker. He wrapped his towel around his waist such that his huge cock and balls were completely exposed, uncovered. He walked around the locker room for a long time, showing his huge appendage and smirking. I went home happy. There is a god.

by Anonymousreply 269March 18, 2019 3:25 PM

Twice in the past week, I've entered the locker room to loud music playing and its owner in the shower.

by Anonymousreply 270March 19, 2019 8:12 PM

I recall being in a NYSC (the one over on 8th Ave in Chelsea) and a guy was putting on a red thong. That shouldn't be unusual right? Well, except the guy was SOOOO nervous and looking around (as I noticed out of the corner of my eye) to see if anyone was watching him and what he was doing and putting on.

by Anonymousreply 271March 19, 2019 8:19 PM

My gym has sofas and a cable tv lounging area. It’s always on Fox because it’s an expensive gym and Bonjour, Republicans abound. It’s not unusual for these men in their 50’s and 60’s sit around nude and discuss local and national politics or topics for long periods of time. I don’t think they give a shit if I look at them. And some of them are worth a second look. When no one is around, I sheepishly turn the channel to CNN before I leave. The whole towel dancing thing never made it to Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 272March 26, 2019 3:08 AM

Guys who insist on doing yoga or stretches nude in the steam room or the like. Bizarre, inconsiderate and just plain TMI.

by Anonymousreply 273March 26, 2019 3:12 AM

r273 that's when you shout "Hey! Nobody in here wants to see your ASSHOLE! Knock it off!"

by Anonymousreply 274March 26, 2019 3:16 AM

r223 Ducktales. If true he would have been evicted for sure. I am guessing the dude is a major exhibitionist or he thought he could start a group situation like in porn movies.

by Anonymousreply 275March 26, 2019 3:26 AM

Slap his ass

by Anonymousreply 276March 26, 2019 3:35 AM

I like to flirt with hot guys while spotting them

by Anonymousreply 277April 13, 2021 11:57 AM

Years ago I was working out at the NYC West Side YMCA. After the workout I headed to the showers. Since it was a Saturday, most to the showers were taken. There were a couple of large rooms with showers on each of the walls, so the number of naked men was pretty significant. As I was showering I saw a young teen boy in a swim suit walking up and down the shower rooms, furtively stealing glances at the naked cocks and asses on display. The front of his suit was noticeably tented. I smiled, as I would probably done the same at his age. Anyway, when he approached where I was showering, I made it a point to turn facing him and soaping my genitals. I saw his look down on them and then pass, getting his fill of naked men. I smiled once again, imagining that I and everyone in the showers on that day had contributed to his sexual awakening.

by Anonymousreply 278April 13, 2021 4:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!