Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Supernatural - Part 5

Happy Birthday, Jensen!

And here's to Season 15 of the longest-running American live-action fantasy TV series in history.

CHEERS, boys.

by Anonymousreply 3398 hours ago

'Supernatural' actor Jensen Ackles has been to hell and back, but is he ready to be Bacchus?

As Dean Winchester in “Supernatural,” Jensen Ackles has been possessed by the Archangel Michael, turned into a demon and almost a vampire, and had the mark of Cain put on him. He has died and been resurrected an estimated 111 times, and has been to hell and back.

But nothing could prepare Ackles for being Bacchus.

As Dean Winchester in “Supernatural,” Jensen Ackles has been possessed by the Archangel Michael, turned into a demon and almost a vampire, and had the mark of Cain put on him. He has died and been resurrected an estimated 111 times, and has been to hell and back.

But nothing could prepare Ackles for being Bacchus.

Although Ackles had heard about Mardi Gras from his wife, actress Danneel Ackles, he had never been to it. Danneel Ackles is from the Lafayette area; her name was inspired by the street in New Orleans. She has been part of the “Supernatural” cast for two seasons.

“I have always wanted to go,” said Jensen Ackles. “My wife has wanted to take me. So what better way?"

When the announcement of Ackles as Bacchus was made Jan. 23, social media, including the krewe's Facebook page, erupted with an exuberance that Bacchus captain Clark Brennan said was unprecedented. A quick look at the Twitter #spnfamily hashtag shows the worldwide interest in the parade, which will be streamed live by The New Orleans Advocate.

Ackles and his wife are fans of the city and have friends and family who live here. Their most recent visit — a moment he posted on his Instagram account — was during the NFC championship game with “that silly call,” said Ackles. He's a Saints fan, despite growing up in Dallas.

Like the rest of the Who Dat nation, Ackles was not in the best of spirits after the game.

“We were so bummed and moped back to the hotel,” he recalled. “And then I get a call from Holly (Ollis, WB studio publicist for 'Supernatural'), who said that she had found a way to turn my day around.” She told him he'd been asked to be Bacchus LI.

Although only Krewe of Bacchus officials know what goes into choosing Bacchus each year, Danneel Ackles and Ollis made inquiries to the Bacchus organization, “officially without asking me,” said Jensen Ackles, jokingly.

In addition to the Bacchus experience, Ackles and his wife, along with their three children, will try to spend a few extra days in the Crescent City to enjoy the parades. Getting time off is hard when you're a member of the main cast of a TV show. “I had to be written out of part of an episode so I could come,” said Ackles. “It is near the end of the season, so not a lot left. But I still have to go back to work.”

What would Mardi Gras be like for "Supernatural's" Dean Winchester?

Ackles was amused. "Ever seen the movie 'The Hangover'?" he asked. "It would probably be like all of the 'Hangover' movies pooled into one."

by Anonymousreply 103/01/2019

I want to see Jensen in the Mardi Gras parade, dressed like this.

by Anonymousreply 203/01/2019

I remember people ragging on Jensen a few years ago because they said he was "fat." Can you imagine this being fat???

Now he's way too fucking skinny. I guess he was body shamed, so he took his weight loss to the extreme.

by Anonymousreply 303/01/2019

A few unflattering angles taken by photographers, and you're DOOMED.

by Anonymousreply 403/01/2019

Misha posted a link to an incredibly sweet story of a very kind man who had been a mentor to him and his brother growing up (when they were homeless).

by Anonymousreply 503/01/2019

Omg at R5.

That story breaks my heart.

It makes you love Misha even more.

by Anonymousreply 603/01/2019

A scene that always gets me is the end of "Adventures in Babysitting" - the brothers are driving at night, Sam leans over to take a nap. The camera closes in on Dean's face as he practices smiling, while "Dear Mr Fantasy" plays in the background. JA did a fantastic job here and the lighting makes his face so haunting.

by Anonymousreply 703/02/2019

Jensen is a Cowboys fan, primarily.

He is a fair-weather Saints fan, that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 803/02/2019

His wife is a hardcore Saints fan. She grew up in Louisiana. Jensen's dad is a die-hard Cowboys fan; Jensen grew up being a fan.

by Anonymousreply 903/02/2019

You can't blame Jensen for supporting the NOLA Saints.

Dallas Cowboys have SUCKED recently.

by Anonymousreply 1003/02/2019

I'm happy to see the guy who played Mick (British Men of Letters) is still hanging out with the cast.

I was so bummed when they killed him off, because I thought he was hot.

by Anonymousreply 1103/02/2019

It’s kind of sad that Jared can’t be there with Jensen to share that experience.

Some other dude gets to take advantage of the perks along with his wife.

No homo. I guess.

by Anonymousreply 1203/02/2019

That look you get when a waitress is a little slow with your refill and you know you'll spend all weekend doxxing her ass.

by Anonymousreply 1303/02/2019

"And a shitty tip is all you think you'll be getting. Think again, bitch."

by Anonymousreply 1403/02/2019

"I'd like to see a list of today's specials, please. And do be quick about it."

by Anonymousreply 1503/02/2019

"Welcome to TGIFridays! It'll just be about a 5 minute wait til we get the table cleaned up for you."

by Anonymousreply 1603/02/2019

"......"

by Anonymousreply 1703/02/2019

"....."

by Anonymousreply 1803/02/2019

"5 MINUTES!!!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 1903/02/2019

SPN is back next week!

Sam and Dean enlist the help of Rowena to track down a demi god who feasts on human flesh. The challenge of keeping Michael at bay is proving to be more difficult than originally anticipated.

The haters will be glued to their TV sets. Writing notes, taking their antipsychotic meds and desperately trying to keep their Jensen lust at bay.

by Anonymousreply 2003/02/2019

10 Things About "The Colt" In Supernatural That Don't Make Any Sense

by Anonymousreply 2103/03/2019

QOTD courtesy of @EmmaPeterson_

by Anonymousreply 2203/03/2019

Supernatural: 25 Crazy Revelations Behind Dean And Castiel's Relationship

by Anonymousreply 2303/03/2019

If I go to a Creation Con and start talking Destiel, will the frauen love or hate me?

by Anonymousreply 2403/03/2019

What does that mean @R22? The crew shows up at 11:00 am but they don't start shooting until 12:29 pm? Those talentless fucks get to lie in bed until almost noon?

by Anonymousreply 2503/03/2019

R24, if the actors around, its considered a bit disrespectful because so many fans hate the shipping. I'm on of them. I think its kinda ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 2603/03/2019

Fuck off, R26! It's the shippers and gay fans who bought Jensen and Jared their million dollar lifestyles.

by Anonymousreply 2703/03/2019

There’s video somewhere out there where Jensen says he prefers or he, himself, ‘ships Wincest.

Completely agree with you, R27.

by Anonymousreply 2803/03/2019

That's absurd, R28. Jensen has bitched about every single form of shipping, Wincest or otherwise. So much so that those type questions, along with ANYTHING political or gay related, are not allowed at convention panels.

You're doing nothing but talking out of your ass and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 2903/03/2019

R7 That's the episode where Frank(the computer hacker guy) basically told Dean to fake it, right? So that's what he trying to do there. In the context of the plotline it's really powerful scene, simple as it is.

by Anonymousreply 3003/03/2019

King Bacchus aka Jensen Ackles, throwing some beads to the crowd

by Anonymousreply 3103/03/2019

Jensen, show us your tits!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3203/03/2019

R22 that's an interesting link.

Since you posted it, can you shed a little bit of background history on what that Twitter page is about?

One of the commenters on that Twitter page wrote this:

[quote] I try not to read between the lines of your QOTD, but the last several have been about fighting with the heart, tears, heartbreak and many other disturbing themes. Given you’re filming the season enders, I’m legit getting worried!

When the commenter says that they are "worried," are they thinking that maybe either Jared or Jensen will be killed off by the end of the season???

I need to know!

by Anonymousreply 3303/03/2019

[Quote] It’s kind of sad that Jared can’t be there with Jensen to share that experience. Some other dude gets to take advantage of the perks along with his wife. No homo. I guess.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about??

[Quote] Fuck off, [R26]! It's the shippers and gay fans who bought Jensen and Jared their million dollar lifestyles.

Typical shipper stance. You think everything is about you/because of you.

by Anonymousreply 3403/04/2019

R31 Jensen looks great thanks for sharing!

by Anonymousreply 3503/04/2019

The float at R31 looks like it's full of QUEENS!

by Anonymousreply 3603/04/2019

Yup, R36. Who is this group that sponsors this float? It’s the main float in the parade isn’t it? Or is it the oldest?

by Anonymousreply 3703/04/2019

Why do the haters love to come after Jared?

He's such a sweet guy.

That waitress deserved to be outed on his social media, for being nasty to him.

by Anonymousreply 3803/04/2019

Jared's a down to earth, sweet guy.

Unfortunately, you get upstart waitresses with attitude.

They think all celebrities are overpaid flakes and treat them in kind.

Jared deserved better service than what happened to him.

She was obnoxious and it was pointed out to her.

Hopefully she will have learnt her lesson and treats all people with a little bit more respect.

by Anonymousreply 3903/04/2019

I don't understand what's the waitress thing?

by Anonymousreply 4003/04/2019

Don't get crazies started, R40. They NEVER stop.

See R13 through R19. Psycho.

by Anonymousreply 4103/04/2019

R38 no, she didn't.

by Anonymousreply 4203/04/2019

Jared is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 4303/04/2019

How can anyone be mean to this sweet face?

by Anonymousreply 4403/05/2019

[quote]Happy Birthday, Jensen!

The big five-O. It only gets better, son.

by Anonymousreply 4503/05/2019

Sure his grifter father in-law lied to get him top secret clearance so he could have play dates with a journalist murdering Saudi Prince, but I’VE used twitter to yell at an airline. So who’s the real bad boy here @iamjohnoliver?

by Anonymousreply 4603/05/2019

Jensen is 41 but looks 29.

by Anonymousreply 4703/05/2019

Happy Birthday to a person who’s been very important and inspirational in my life. Somebody I look up to every day. That’s right, Happy Birthday @justinbieber. Hope you are doing well!

by Anonymousreply 4803/05/2019

Jared's ugly wife has a really masculine body and face.

by Anonymousreply 4903/05/2019

Wait, WHAT is going on at R46????!!!

by Anonymousreply 5003/05/2019

Just look at those arms...

by Anonymousreply 5103/05/2019

[quote]Just look at those arms...

All the better to dox you with!

by Anonymousreply 5203/05/2019

[Quote] Jared's ugly wife has a really masculine body and face.

by Anonymousreply 5303/05/2019

Jared is very environmentally conscious and I feel if he could address the U.N. Assembly, the world may take climate change more seriously.

What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 5403/05/2019

R49, you picked a picture of a woman running a marathon, no doubt wearing a sports bra that squishes everything down, as "proof" of Gen's "masculine body". Are you fucking joking? She's really petite, but her figure is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 5503/05/2019

[quote] All the better to dox you with!

The waitress deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 5603/05/2019

[quote] Jared is an asshole

There is absolutely nothing wrong with calling out a bad restaurant server.

People do it on Yelp all the time.

Welcome to reality.

by Anonymousreply 5703/05/2019

Wow this thread takes the cake for the most freaks in one place. Over the top fans of anything skeeve me out but especially of this CW disaster. You people need help.

by Anonymousreply 5803/05/2019

I haven't seen this show in a long time but if R48 is indicative of what Jared looks like now, I'm not missing anything. He looks late 40s there and I think he's only like 35 or so. His waitress stunt was bad but yammering on about Philip S. Hoffman on Twitter not a day after his death was just crass and really showed what kind of person Jared is. He even got called out by Oprah for that one and in doing so she said she'd never heard of him, lol.

by Anonymousreply 5903/05/2019

A girlfriend of mine is an account exec for the New Orleans Convention Center and she was at the Bacchus Ball Sunday night. She didn't go to the parade but made the ball, and she said Jensen was shitfaced drunk! She had no idea who he is and isn't a SPN fan but said from the limited conversation she had with him that he seemed nice, but that he was totally hammered that night.

by Anonymousreply 6003/05/2019

I'm jealous of your friend r60! I live in Metairie and was going to try to go but you couldn't buy tickets, you had to either know someone or be a member of that krewe. I would TOTALLY be down for a drunk Jensen. : - )

by Anonymousreply 6103/05/2019

Eh, drunk Jensen is okay. Aren’t you supposed to be at these sorts of events?

I want to know as well, R50. Can’t seem to find the clip to see. It’s ridiculous for Oliver to put Jared P in this category. With a grifting, traitorous asshole and a child molester???!! That’s complete bullshit. I don’t watch the show but Oliver seems like a smug prick.

by Anonymousreply 6203/05/2019

Genevieve is not an attractive woman. Sorry.

No amount of make-up and clothes that she promotes endlessly on her instagram can change that.

by Anonymousreply 6303/05/2019

Shut up, cunt @R62. Padalecki is an asshole, plain and simple. Fuck him and his "depression." Like somebody else said, posting a photo of that waitress was just unconscionable. What normal person would do something like that? He's gone off on everyone from airlines to phone companies to dead Oscar winning actors. He deserves all the bad press he gets.

by Anonymousreply 6403/05/2019

*Sigh* I have always liked JP but I do agree with you r64 that the Twitter stuff is bad. I have chaulked it up to meds and his depression but I really hate that he does stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 6503/05/2019

I seriously can't believe you guys watch this trash. Do you watch Saturday morning cartoons too?

by Anonymousreply 6603/05/2019

He hasn’t done anything like that in a very long time. Somebody must have told him to calm the fuck down.

Bad Press? On what he’s posted on his Twitter? By some of your definitions he is a D plus actor who is barely recognized.

So which is it? His twitters are known worldwide or he’s a nobody that no one pays attention to.

by Anonymousreply 6703/05/2019

Aren't you perceptive R67. You've hit the nail on the head. Padalecki is known for two things: Being a D list actor and misbehaving on Twitter. In fact, I'd argue most know him from the latter rather than his shitty show that you foam at the mouth for.

by Anonymousreply 6803/05/2019

And yet you are here on this thread, constantly, apparently, because you keep coming to post and argue.

Why the FUCK won’t you go away and spend your time more productively???

Why the FUCK do YOU care about this thread, or this show or these actors at all?????

You are the one foaming at the mouth to talk bad about these people.

YOU get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 6903/05/2019

Similar to how sugar rots one's teeth, this shitty show has evidently rotted R69's brain. You sound positively demented, dear. Perhaps you should lay off the Supernatural and watch a few reruns of Breaking Bad or Upstairs Downstairs. You'll be feeling better in no time.

by Anonymousreply 7003/05/2019

The way you ancient freaks argue about this dumb-ass show is sad! It's like a Meghan Markle thread or a Star is Born thread. Nobody on planet earth cares one way or the other about Supernatural or any of the people in it.

by Anonymousreply 7103/05/2019

R55 No it's not the size of her tits it's the wide ass shoulders and narrow hips and then that face!

by Anonymousreply 7203/05/2019

R59 His tweet about Philip Seymour Hoffman was insensitive but Jared had a point.

by Anonymousreply 7303/05/2019

So who was Oliver ranting about in the link at R46?

If he was ranting about DUMP and Ivanka, then the Jared "in question" must have been Jared Kushner, right?

Was Padalecki just confused, or something?

by Anonymousreply 7403/05/2019

Apparently he was talking about Jareds? I don't know I haven't watched that program

by Anonymousreply 7503/05/2019

Why are people taking Jared to task for ranting on Twitter?

Isn't that what it's there for? To rant?

by Anonymousreply 7603/05/2019

Jared Padalecki Publicly Shaming People?

by Anonymousreply 7703/05/2019

R68 Padalecki is known for two things: Being a D list actor

He's a C list at worst .

by Anonymousreply 7803/05/2019

[quote]His tweet about Philip Seymour Hoffman was insensitive but Jared had a point.

Maybe to you but not to anyone with an ounce of compassion. And don't bother to call me a "hater" because I actually watch Supernatural religiously. Jared talks about compassion all the time but each time he does I think of that Tweet. There was absolutely no excuse. To say something like that when a family is grieving? That right there told me all I ever needed to know about him.

by Anonymousreply 7903/05/2019

What did he say re: Seymour-Hoffman? I missed that one.

by Anonymousreply 8003/05/2019

So we should watch Upstairs Downstairs instead R70? LOL

What are you?

80?

by Anonymousreply 8103/05/2019

That his death was not a tragedy because he overdosed, R80.

by Anonymousreply 8203/05/2019

R80 I kinda agree with Jared I am big fan of PSH.

by Anonymousreply 8303/05/2019

[quote]He's a C list at worst .

No Rose, he's D list personified.

by Anonymousreply 8403/05/2019

R79 when a family is grieving?

the family were grieving they weren't on Interent reading tweets

by Anonymousreply 8503/05/2019

Thanks, R82 and R83.

Yeah, that was pretty bad. I agree with the word "insensitive," but he was trying to make a valid point.

However, coming from someone who should be keenly aware of people with mental disabilities (and I would include Hoffman in that category), then Jared should have known better.

by Anonymousreply 8603/05/2019

That isn't the Tweet he caught shit for R83. Someone called PSH's death a tragedy and Jared went off on a tangent saying, no, it wasn't a tragedy and then gave some fucked up list of what he considered met the definition of a tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 8703/05/2019

I felt the same about George Michael's death :(

by Anonymousreply 8803/05/2019

I didnt mean PSH is stupid or that addiction isnt a reality. I simply meant I have a different definition of "tragedy".

1:50 AM - Feb 3, 2014

by Anonymousreply 8903/05/2019

When I think "tragedy", I think of St Judes, of genocide, of articles I read in the paper. But, yes, either way, a death, is sad

by Anonymousreply 9003/05/2019

Jared Padalecki Thought Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death Was "Stupid"

by Anonymousreply 9103/05/2019

R86 I agree.

by Anonymousreply 9203/05/2019

I love Supernatural and have watched it for years....but Jared was totally fucked up for saying that stuff about Hoffman. IMHO he wouldn't have backtracked if every A list celebrity out there hadn't started giving him shit about it. When Meryl Streep and Oprah Winfrey call you out you're in deep shit. Jennifer Lawrence even said something like "Jared WHO?" on the red carpet when asked.

I still like the show fine but that and the other stuff Jared's pulled really did change my opinion of him. Jensen has gotten better by supporting Beto and other good causes but Jared just seems like a dick. I want to overlook it because i think a lot of it is due to his mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 9303/05/2019

omg jared padalecki is a nobody in Hollywood. nobody is gonna care a rat's ass what he thinks a tragedy is or isn't. especially when he insults one of the most respected actors around. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 9403/05/2019

R93 When Meryl Streep and Oprah Winfrey call you out you're in deep shit. Jennifer Lawrence even said something like "Jared WHO?"

Haha Meryl and Harvey's ex whore Lawrence two women who starred in as many Weinstein movies as they could and didn't give a shit about women he was abusing while they were winning their awards for Weinstein films! like they have any morals!

by Anonymousreply 9503/05/2019

R95 you need to see if JP will front you a few of his meds. What's the word they use around here? Oh yeah, it's "DERANGED and UNHINGED."

by Anonymousreply 9603/05/2019

Wait those are honestly his tweets??? Wow that's a million times worse than the waitress thing. And he thinks he has a chance at a Marvel movie? No fucking way. I guess I'm a fan of the show because I do watch it but even know that everyone on it is 'straight to DVD' if you get my drift. What a stupid thing to Tweet! An obscure actor on an obscure show criticizing the likes of psh in such a shitty way. Wow I can't get over him doing that. Jared must really have an inflated view of himself.

by Anonymousreply 9703/05/2019

This is just unimaginable!

What kind of retarded egomaniac does this kind of thing?

by Anonymousreply 9803/05/2019

Jared didn't cover the face up when he posted it. I remember seeing it on his Twitter. 🤪🤪🤪🤪

by Anonymousreply 9903/05/2019

R97 An obscure actor on an obscure show criticizing the likes of psh in such a shitty way.

He didn't criticize PSH just his death wasting his life and talent on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 10003/05/2019

R96 I know it's hard for you that your fave Lawrence is outed as a Wankenstein Whore and very disappointing that Queen Meryl called pervert Weinstein God.

by Anonymousreply 10103/05/2019

I wonder if J2 resent Grant Gustin for being younger, cuter and having the #1 show on their shared network?

by Anonymousreply 10203/05/2019

Gustin is a skinny plain looking dweeb.

He looks ridiculous in his suit.

His show wont even make to half the seasons of SPN when it gets the chop.

by Anonymousreply 10303/05/2019

Yeah it's pretty normal for people, ie the kings, to get drunk at least by the time you are doing the ball. He wasn't drunk when he was doing the interviews, though you could tell he was excited about the whole thing. There are pictures of him throughout the night and he looks pretty good so I don't know how "shitfaced" he was, to me that means barely able to stand and I don't think at any point did he look like he was ready to fall over, though I don't know how late this person talked to him.

I saw on one person's twitter that Jensen really mingled with the crowd a lot more than most other Kings, he came out of the VIP area and he stayed until the ball was over, which was also apparently not the norm. He even got up on the stage and had some fun with the DJ.

Cute pics with his daughter early on in the evening.

by Anonymousreply 10403/05/2019

Checking out dad's crown

by Anonymousreply 10503/05/2019

Found the tweet from "mardi gras mambo jo":

"Y’all seriously... Jensen was the best. So genuine and kind to everyone. I have never seen a king leave the VIP area to party with everyone or stay till the end of the ball before! He was amazing!"

She said in another tweet the Ball ended at 3am. Video of him bouncing with the DJ. It's cool that he just was having a good time. No matter what he's wearing. LOL As I remember he loves wearing costumes, he and his friends used to go all out for Halloween when they were living in LA and didn't have kids, so I'm sure he was in his element.

by Anonymousreply 10603/05/2019

R102 Grant Gustin looks like a foot.

by Anonymousreply 10703/06/2019

I have left Jared & Jensen a little something in my will for all the years of pleasure they have brought me.

My family say I should leave it to charity but it's my money and those lovely two boys deserve it!

by Anonymousreply 10803/06/2019

[quote]Gustin is a skinny plain looking dweeb.

[quote]Grant Gustin looks like a foot.

And yet he is still hotter than the geriatric Js.

by Anonymousreply 10903/06/2019

Grant is a pasty looking soft beanpole.

by Anonymousreply 11003/06/2019

I'm sitting here with my mouth open. I thought all that Jared stuff about the waitress and his twitter was just a joke, that he prolly said something stupid one time and people like to poke fun at him for it. But he honestly said that about that actor that overdosed, and he honestly did post that man's picture! I can't believe he didn't get sued. Actors or anyone with money is always worried about being sued and by posting that stuff he is practically begging to get sued! Plus it makes him look like the biggest asshole douchebag ever. Something is really wrong with Jared. That just isn't normal behavior for somebody in his position.

by Anonymousreply 11103/06/2019

He's a shitty little actor on a shitty little show r111 but he thinks everyone is supposed to roll out the red carpet for him because he's a S T A H!

by Anonymousreply 11203/06/2019

My older brother owns a construction company in NO and he's been a member of the Bacchus krewe for about 5 years. You would think he got the Presidential Medal of Freedom when he was invited to join. He and his 26 year old wife wife (hes 58) are Republican assholes and his Facebook is full of nothing Trump shit and Fox news. I don't usually talk to him but I really wanted to see Jensen up close so I asked him if I paid for the ticket could I go with them as a guest. He made a big deal out of saying he was gonna ask people if he could but then he came back and said they wouldn't allow it which is total bullshit because I checked. Anyway, I talked to his airhead wife this morning and she said that Jensen did a good job. She didn't know who he was and said most people there didn't know either but that they thought he was a good king. She said people thought he was gay which is stupid because Danneel was with him. When I told her that she said "yeah but you know those Hollywood people." She sounded like a true DLer there. She said Jensen was really drunk but that everyone else was too. Then the cunt sent me a photo of her and my brother and Jensen all together. I fucking hate them and hope they lose every penny they have.

by Anonymousreply 11303/06/2019

If some of you all think we love the show and the actors, well, the Previously TV people ain’t got nothing on us. My god, they’re the delusional ones.

Constantly talking about how fantastic Jensens acting is and how he deserves an Emmy. They are really pathetic. And those New Orleans’ pictures of his parade and the ball? Oh, Lordy. They’re going on and on.

You haters should go and mock them. Of course, they’d probably delete your comments with nary an explanation. Fucking crazy bitches.

by Anonymousreply 11403/06/2019

ROFL at R98!

Jared just cracks me up when he does shit like that. He has become the official "asshole outer," posting all offenders on his Twitter.

Go, Jared!

by Anonymousreply 11503/06/2019

Jesus, you fraus and this shitty show.

by Anonymousreply 11603/06/2019

Jared does seem kind of wacko.

Has anyone ever met him in person, or know someone who knows him? I'd love to have a first hand account (not from the rumor mill) about what he's really like.

He seems like an "interesting" person. Personally, I like him.

by Anonymousreply 11703/06/2019

Obviously R117 and R115 are one and the same. (Now sit back and let them regale you as to how they aren't.) The best post on these threads was from R593 on the other thread. It bears repeating.

[quote]Sometimes this thread is slow, and sometimes it gets about 15 posts in a day. So you never know.

The number of daily posts on this thread is directly proportionate to whether the three Supernatural fraus here take their meds. No meds mean that the same fraus are able to post all day long about how perfect Jensen Ackles is and how much he deserves an Emmy . . . answer themselves . . . then post about how totally awesome sauce Supernatural is . . . answer themselves . . . then post multiple shitty pictures and YouTube clips . . . answer themselves, etc., You multiply all that by three and factor in the people busting on the fraus, and before you know it there are a bunch of posts here.

No posts mean that the Supernatural fraus' moms have gone down to the basement and forced their respective fifty-year old fraus to take their meds.

by Anonymousreply 11803/06/2019

For you, r118.

by Anonymousreply 11903/06/2019

R117 He's nice and he has depression but you already knew that.

by Anonymousreply 12003/06/2019

Ha Ha,

Arrow is cancelled and Flash will be next.

Meanwhile SPN powers on!

by Anonymousreply 12103/06/2019

Supernatural is so bad. It's a terrible show.

by Anonymousreply 12203/06/2019

So again, why are those who claim to hate the show so much just move on to another thread? Why would you continue to click on something that doesn't interest you. Are you that desperate for attention that you have to keep posting about how much you hate it? LOOK AT ME!!!! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!! Its really pathetic and rather sad.

If you claim to be here "just to piss off" the posters, we'll now you're lying and secretly jerking off to all the pictures being posted.

by Anonymousreply 12303/06/2019

R115 There is nothing funny about potentially ruining people's lives just because they didn't worship at your altar or because maybe they were having a bad day(non-famous people are allowed to have them too, not just Jared) When Jared was dating his old girlfriend Sandy he nearly punched a guy on an airplane for bumping into her when he was putting his stuff in the overhead storage even though she was like "it's fine Jared no big deal" - that was a bad day for him, but the only reason we know about is because a drunk guest star who was on the plane with him, who understandably was never asked back, mentioned it at a convention, not because the guy it happened to decided to publicly announce what a jerk Jared is and how he's scarred for life over feeling threatened. None of these people were involved in situations that did more than slightly inconvenience Jared.

The waitress Jared posted about and secretly took a picture of and posted and the restaurant she worked for that he sicced his fans on got threats that were so bad they had to cancel a big charity event they were going to be hosting that week. And, despite his going on that the waitress had ruined his whole trip(convention in Minneapolis), Jared never did reveal what the waitress supposedly did(though some online fans pulled stuff out of their asses based on their own fantasies but I don't think any hard evidence ever came forward) that was so entirely awful. He said she was the most horrible human being he'd ever met in his life and she was a bully and what abuse he suffered at her hands that made him feel less than human(but no specifics of course, just that he'd never ever been treated so badly in his entire life). When some brave souls pointed out that maybe he was overreacting or at least shouldn't have posted the picture he secretly took of her - he said would not be silenced or victim shamed.

Of course she apparently got replaced about a year later as "the worst human being" he(and Jensen this time apparently though Jensen himself didn't say anything as I recall) had ever come across by another woman whose name he named but which I will not that worked at Live Nation. Bad service happens sometimes, but when it's always happening to the same person(and they are always horrible human beings for their bad service per JP), IMO it seems to me that maybe the service people are not the problem.

by Anonymousreply 12403/06/2019

Funnily, the haters KNOW every detail about everything SPN as the poster above demonstrates.

Talk about obsession. LOL.

They must have a 14 year old diary of SPN tidbits to amuse themselves with.

by Anonymousreply 12503/06/2019

Wow about Arrow. The ratings have been horrible, even for them and I’m glad to see it go.

The show was ruined the minute they made that Mary Sue bitch the center of attention and they killed off Laurel.

That’s when many people stopped watching, including me. They brought Katie back but it was too little,, too late.

So Oliver will die in the fall during the crossover? That seems okay.

I wonder what Amell has lined up. So tomorrow we get a brand new episode! Yay!!

by Anonymousreply 12603/06/2019

We shouldn’t gloat about the show quite yet. They might announce in May that 15 will be it for the boys.

Probably a shortened season as well.

by Anonymousreply 12703/06/2019

[quote]So again, why are those who claim to hate the show so much just move on to another thread? Why would you continue to click on something that doesn't interest you.

Supernatural is seen as a total joke here. Especially because Ackles is supposedly a Republican homophobe and this IS a gay forum, although some people seem to totally forget that. You just have to deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 12803/06/2019

[quote] the only reason we know about is because a drunk guest star who was on the plane with him, who understandably was never asked back, mentioned it at a convention

Are you talking about the guy who played "Cole" (Actor Travis Aaron Wade) on Supernatural?

There was a lot of drama surrounding him and why he never returned to the show.

I really liked him and thought that he would be a recurring character, but someone on Part 3 or 4 of the Supernatural threads mentioned that he was banned from conventions and the show.

by Anonymousreply 12903/06/2019

Steven Amell should appear in Supernatural now that Arrow is finishing.

He could play a sexy new Angel that catches Dean's eye and makes Castiel jealous.

by Anonymousreply 13003/07/2019

[quote]Arrow is cancelled and Flash will be next.

Why would they cancel their #1, top rated show?

by Anonymousreply 13103/07/2019

R131 low ratings

by Anonymousreply 13203/07/2019

Again, #1 rated show on the network.

by Anonymousreply 13303/07/2019

Don't know how you guys watch this show. It's pretty damn bad IMHO. The guy with the fake growly voice is too much and the tall guy is no better. Its been on forever though

by Anonymousreply 13403/07/2019

New episode tonight!

I'm still worried about R46's post. I hope that one of the J's isn't exiting the show.

by Anonymousreply 13503/07/2019

The hot piece of ass on Arrow is so much hotter than anyone on supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 13603/07/2019

[quote] Are you talking about the guy who played "Cole" (Actor Travis Aaron Wade) on Supernatural?

The boys were probably threatened by his good looks, besides him daring to open his mouth about what a childish little cunt Padalecki is. BTW, what mental illness is Padalecki supposed to have since that always seems to be the explanation for his bad behavior? None of the depressed people I know suddenly turn into raging cunts when they feel slighted. Of course in Padalecki's case he apparently feels slighted when he's not getting treated like royalty.

by Anonymousreply 13703/07/2019

[quote] The hot piece of ass on Arrow is so much hotter than anyone on supernatural.

And Stephen Amell is openly gay friendly unlike these two twats.

by Anonymousreply 13803/07/2019

They had a gay kiss on tonight's episode, and no, it wasn't Dean and Cas. The MOTW sucked out your soul or something, and was at a truck stop looking for a victim. He approached a trucker an offered him "anything you want" for a ride. The trucker was interested and the MOTW kissed him as a lead up to a (supposed) blowjob... then killed him.

by Anonymousreply 13903/07/2019

Philippe Bowgen played the MOTW, and he's gay and hot.

by Anonymousreply 14003/07/2019

Misha Collins is a superfreak. I love that Ruth Connell (Rowena) posted this.

by Anonymousreply 14103/07/2019

I waited all that time for tonight's shitty episode? I'm always excited about spn but then disappointed once it airs.

by Anonymousreply 14203/07/2019

R141 typical Misha lol

by Anonymousreply 14303/07/2019

Misha is hilarious.

Like when he played Paul Bernardo in that movie and when faced with backlash refused to ever discuss the matter again.

by Anonymousreply 14403/07/2019

misha is the only one i actually like. the others blow. padaleckis a dick and jensen just seem weird.

by Anonymousreply 14503/07/2019

Gay action on the show tonight!

Too bad they didn't have the Gorgon make out with Sam or Dean. That would have been so damned hot!

by Anonymousreply 14603/07/2019

R145 Misha can blow too.

by Anonymousreply 14703/08/2019

The gay action is the SPN writers loving tribute to Datalounge with it's never ending Supernatural thread.

by Anonymousreply 14803/08/2019

The Cole actor was banned because he was molesting or harassing females at cons and was acting extremely creepy IIRC. Had nothing to do with other cast members.

He sounded mentally ill. Very entitled, which is weird for an actor in a guest role on a minor show like this.

by Anonymousreply 14903/08/2019

Imagine the two twats doing the same thing as Misha in R147. That's right, you can't since those two take themselves way too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 15003/08/2019

The Google doodle informed me that today is FRAU DAY! Which is also know, according to the doodle, as International Women's Day.

You people on this thread were the first thing that came to mind.

My but you frauen have been busy busy!

Last I saw you were only on thread 3.

by Anonymousreply 15103/08/2019
by Anonymousreply 15203/08/2019

R151 The Google doodle informed me that today is FRAU DAY! Which is also know, according to the doodle, as International Women's Day.

You're a misogynist bitch

by Anonymousreply 15303/08/2019

Dean's out like a light. Stream the latest:

by Anonymousreply 15403/08/2019

'I AM A WINCHESTER!'-Jack.

I squealed so hard, I think I wet myself a little and had to change my kaftan for the day.

by Anonymousreply 15503/08/2019

I am a Winchester bitches!

by Anonymousreply 15603/08/2019

[quote] 'I AM A WINCHESTER!'-Jack.

Only by insemination.

by Anonymousreply 15703/08/2019

While I’m not 100% sure of Jack, I did sort of think it was cute that jack said that. It certainly fit in the moment when he was trying to be all bad-ass.

The rest was pretty good. But now that Michael is gone, what happens for the next six eps?

Jack turns bad? We know that dick Lucifer is coming back so who knows.

Plus they said another fan favorite is coming back for the last episode.

No ones mentioned it yet but there was a man-on-man smooch!! Yeah, it was to kill the trucker but, can’t win them all. 😏

by Anonymousreply 15803/08/2019

I predict the returning 'Big' fan favourite will either be Chuck, Adam/Michael, or the guy who played young John Winchester and Michael at one stage.

by Anonymousreply 15903/08/2019

I'd love to see Matt Cohen back

by Anonymousreply 16003/08/2019

Crowley?

by Anonymousreply 16103/08/2019

[quote]No ones mentioned it yet but there was a man-on-man smooch!! Yeah, it was to kill the trucker but, can’t win them all.

Yes I did!

by Anonymousreply 16203/08/2019

When do you think Jack will come out to his Daddy's Sam, Dean & Castiel?

He's never shown any interest in women over the last two season's.

by Anonymousreply 16303/08/2019

Jack's likely asexual

by Anonymousreply 16403/08/2019

R125 I'm not a hater, never said I was but there is no doubt Jared acts like a first class asshole when he does things like that - doxxing people on-line, getting his fans after them all because he felt the service was not up to par, esp when he seems to think it makes them awful human beings.

R129 No it wasn't Wade, it was an actress who was on the show in a recurring role. And Wade was banned for good reason, as the other poster said he was apparently behaving very inappropriately towards some fans.

by Anonymousreply 16503/08/2019

I can see Jack being spit roasted by Sam & Dean, but I don't know where Castiel would fit in.

by Anonymousreply 16603/08/2019

The Dean loons on Previously TV are hysterical, in both senses of the word. They're putting out post after post screaming with outrage because Jack was the one to kill Michael after he ditched Dean for Rowena. That board, and their extreme umbrage is more entertaining than the show.

by Anonymousreply 16703/08/2019

Ugh that episode was terrible with the exception of Rowena. Misha did look especially hot. Jensen sounded like he was sick and Jared is the worst actor on the planet. He's so bad it hurts to watch him. The gorgon was just too prissy and gay, total turn off.

Absolutely shitty episode.

by Anonymousreply 16803/08/2019

How do you guys stand to watch this crap? It's just way too bad to even waste my time with. Rock on if it floats your boat but it is definitely not my thing.

by Anonymousreply 16903/08/2019

Sorry, R139, you did but I forgot I read your post.

The PT people are beyond ridiculous!! All outrage and anger.

by Anonymousreply 17003/08/2019

[Quote] The gorgon was just too prissy and gay, total turn off.

The what now???

by Anonymousreply 17103/09/2019

Chris Brown put Rhianna in the hospital, R. Kelly has sex with underaged girls, and their careers haven't been affected, but Jared is the worst person who ever lived because he apparently overreacted to someone knocking into his girlfriend on a plane fourteen years ago, complained about bad service on the internet a few times, and made an accurate comment about a deceased junkie. He must be destroyed!

by Anonymousreply 17203/09/2019

You're an idiot r172.

I agree that the monster from last episode was too prissy and fem.

by Anonymousreply 17303/09/2019

Matt Cohen is a big fundamentalist. He's all about the jesus

by Anonymousreply 17403/09/2019

They should've had the monster sit around naked

by Anonymousreply 17503/09/2019

No, he’s not, R173.

They are right. You can add that disgusting, vile sicko, Jackson to the list.

by Anonymousreply 17603/09/2019

The unhinged anti Jared nutters would have him on par with Charles Manson.

Ignore the fools.

Jealousy has a way of warping people into crazed dolts.

Jared is fine.

by Anonymousreply 17703/09/2019

R172 No one said Jared was worse than those people or even close to being in the same league, but apparently Jared thinks anyone who doesn't treat him like Prince Charles valet bringing his special toilet seat everywhere when it comes to service deserves to have their picture and place of business put on twitter and called "the worst human being".

Jared is the one who is reacting like you are saying, he's the one claiming people are horrible human beings and trying to make them lose their jobs because he didn't like his service(and he almost never reveals exactly what horrible terrible things they've done to make them deserve this, most people who post complaints with employees names actually tell you what the employee did that was deserving of such a call out). Once or twice, maybe you can say a person had truly bad service, but as many times as Jared? At that point it starts to become a question of if the service people are really the problem.

So maybe the question should be what makes some waitress or the woman who worked for Live Nation deserving of being called "the worst human being" by Jared when people like Chris Brown, etc, are out there?

by Anonymousreply 17803/09/2019

Thank you R178.

Padalecki truly disgusts me. Something is mentally wrong with him.

by Anonymousreply 17903/09/2019

That pic is at least 10 years old r152. Jensen sadly don't look like that anymore. He looks so old now. 😭

by Anonymousreply 18003/09/2019

He looks old because he is old

by Anonymousreply 18103/09/2019

Jensen is 41.

Only a dumbass twink with shit for brains would say that.

by Anonymousreply 18203/10/2019

R180, that picture is 14 years old and most people look different at the age of 27 than they do at the age of 41, esp if they aren't plasticising their face, which looks far worse than than natural aging.

I am 99.99% certain he is still far better looking than you are now, ever have been or ever will be.

by Anonymousreply 18303/10/2019

The trolls are now going for Jared, but next month they will switch back to Jensen,

They're pretty obvious.

Deep down we know J2 are great humanitarians.

They're success and generosity just riles those Datalounge Queens who have never amounted to anything and look for scapegoats for their failures in life.

I mean, all they have is an internet forum. LOL

by Anonymousreply 18403/10/2019

They sure don't mind feeding the rumor mill though. Fans have been posting from Nashville con.

Apparently Jared commented that Misha had slept at his apartment. Jensen looked at him all indignant and said, "Wait a minute - WHAT?" Jared replied, "it meant nothing."

Apparently there was also a scene where Alex had to turn around and when he did, Jared had exposed a bit more of himself than was appropriate. Jensen said he would have thrown beads.

by Anonymousreply 18503/10/2019

I don't think they do it so much to feed the rumor mill as to mock it.

by Anonymousreply 18603/10/2019

Sounds like The Boys are having a gay ole time in Music City!

by Anonymousreply 18703/10/2019

My older brother's wife watches this awful show. She's a born again Christian and always talking about how Dean is shit on in Hollywood because he's a Republican. I laughed my ass off when he came out to support Beto O'Rouke.

by Anonymousreply 18803/10/2019

Yes, R186. It’s starting to get really fucking old.

Jensen spends the entire Mardi Gras weekend with his “wife” and his best friend and taking lame pictures with her and sharing a cake slice and whatever. As his supposed best friend, Jared should have been there but, no homo, so Jared couldn’t go.

Now there’re acting all cutesy and whatever for some fans to keep them thinking that there is more there.

Same shit, different day.

by Anonymousreply 18903/10/2019

I'll never understand how people watch this garbage. Everything on the CW is trash to the nth degree.

by Anonymousreply 19003/10/2019

R189 Why in the world would Jared go to Mardi Gras with Jensen? Jared has his own family, with whom he posts cutesy pictures and does cutesy family charity things, pimping out his wife's "lifestyle blog" but hey why would Jared want to spend his day off with his own wife and kids when he could be spending it doing nothing for hours in New Orleans esp when he, unlike Jensen, was schedule to film the next day?

I doubt Jared even wanted to go, he's never said he had any interest in it. They work together, they live a mile away from each other, Jensen and Jared don't need to be joined at the hip ever day to be friends.

by Anonymousreply 19103/10/2019

All the bar maids breathed a sigh of relief when Jared confirmed he wasn't attending.

by Anonymousreply 19203/10/2019

But the gays were devastated that one of their icons couldn't attend.

by Anonymousreply 19303/11/2019

The gay gorgon was an offensive stereotype of the gay man as predator.

by Anonymousreply 19403/11/2019

They read some datalounge threads as research.

by Anonymousreply 19503/11/2019

How about the J2's in some Tennessee Williams remakes

A Street Car Named Desire. Jensen Ackles as masculine & brutish Stanley Kowalski.

A Glass Menagerie. Jared Padalecki as sensitive writer Tom Wingfield

I predict Emmy's for both!!

by Anonymousreply 19603/11/2019

I'm sure there's already a fic or 2 R196

by Anonymousreply 19703/11/2019

Jensen: Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jared: Blow out your candles, Laura.

by Anonymousreply 19803/11/2019

The gorgon said he would eat both men and women but that women were much more woke now and he couldn’t sweet talk them to be victims so he is going with guys for now.

He’s bi, apparently 😉

by Anonymousreply 19903/11/2019

R199 are you serious? That's fucking hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 20003/11/2019

Yup, that’s what he said.

Also something about breaking free from centuries of mysogyny. 🙂

by Anonymousreply 20103/11/2019

^^women, that is.

by Anonymousreply 20203/11/2019

R210 Loooooooooord

by Anonymousreply 20303/11/2019

*oops meant R201

by Anonymousreply 20403/11/2019

You crackpots watching this dreck need help.

by Anonymousreply 20503/11/2019

I think when Jensen turns 50 would be an OK time to stop doing the show.

A good landmark to finish on.

24 seasons of Supernatural is a good run.

by Anonymousreply 20603/11/2019

R206 you joke but i could totally see that happening.

by Anonymousreply 20703/13/2019

Ive never really seen much of this show but just caught 15 mins of it waiting my for oil to be changed. I think I just saw the worst bit of acting ever recorded. Some man in a white suit was playing Satan. I thought at first it was a parody of something! I came here because I knew the datalounge guys would be tearing this actor apart. I can't believe that there are 5 threads on this show and that some of you like it!!!

*You bitches are not nearly as discerning or as cunty as you used to be.*

by Anonymousreply 20803/13/2019

[Quote] Some man in a white suit was playing Satan.

That would be Jared Padalecki.

by Anonymousreply 20903/13/2019

[quote] I'll never understand how people watch this garbage. Everything on the CW is trash to the nth degree.

Says the guy who's made 10 posts in just this one thread about how much he hates Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 21003/13/2019

[Quote] Everything on the CW is trash to the nth degree.

This show doesn't look too bad.

by Anonymousreply 21103/13/2019

I don’t think it has aired yet😉

by Anonymousreply 21203/13/2019

R212 it hasn't. Airs next month.

by Anonymousreply 21303/13/2019

LOL. R208

Who just 'happens' to catch an episode of SPN while waiting for their oil to be changed.

Next you'll tell us you were subjected to another episode while waiting for the lights to change at the pedestrian road crossing.

by Anonymousreply 21403/13/2019

Exactly R214, he just happens to be stuck in front of an old-timey television shop with all the televisions broadcasting Supernatural, and even through the glass, he can tell how bad the acting is because he's a phenomenal lip reader and/or has super hearing.

by Anonymousreply 21503/13/2019

[quote] I think I just saw the worst bit of acting ever recorded. Some man in a white suit was playing Satan.

That was Jared, and he was playing the role of Lucifer, five years into the future. I thought he did a good job.

by Anonymousreply 21603/13/2019

TNT is currently airing season five, and I must say that the first five episodes of the season was like watching a gay love story, rather than a pair of monster hunting brothers.

Just watching the episodes, I would surmise that Dean is the top and Sam is the bottom, and they were on the verge of breaking up. But they couldn't stand to be apart, so they got back together again, with the "condition" that their relationship would be an equal partnership.

There is good reason why shippers have shipped Sam and Dean over the years. The writing has absolutely given that impression of the Winchesters.

by Anonymousreply 21703/13/2019

"What if we kissed?"

by Anonymousreply 21803/13/2019

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 21903/14/2019

All the haters will no doubt accidentally trip over a TV and stumble on this latest episode to complain about tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 22003/14/2019

Lo & behold I logged onto the DL this morning and was greeted with more "likes" than I could count, all from this thread. There were at least 10 and probably more.

R214 and R215 you are certainly proving what people say about Supernatural fans with your posts above. Fields BMW in Winter Park, Florida, most definitely does not have an "old-timey television" in their service waiting room. Although it was originally on Fox News when I came in, the television itself was quite nice.

Say what you want, but that guy I saw -- and everyone else I saw on that show -- was terrible, not that I would expect more from the CW. Nevertheless, I [italic]would[/italic] expect better taste in television from my Datalounge brethren.

by Anonymousreply 22103/14/2019

[Quote] Nevertheless, I would expect better taste in television from my Datalounge brethren.

Lol really??

by Anonymousreply 22203/14/2019

This thread would be a treasure trove for a shrink studying multiple personalities.

[italic]There are only 3 subjects on the thread, but those 3 subjects are all attempting subterfuge by manifesting numerous personalities. This is apparently done in an attempt to convince themselves and others that the shitty, long suffering television show "Supernatural," along with its bevy of D List actors, does not suck.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 22303/14/2019

R223 i think fandom in general would be fascinating to study for some shrinks out there lol

by Anonymousreply 22403/14/2019

Um, R223?

by Anonymousreply 22503/14/2019

This would be the case if a Datalounger met Jared...

by Anonymousreply 22603/14/2019

R217, that was certainly the case in the early years of the show. Not the case anymore.

They keep the brothers apart for the most part. Which, given the last few seasons´ ratings, you’d think they would go back to what worked early on.

by Anonymousreply 22703/14/2019

Does Jared have a sweating problem?

Sometimes with minimal exertion, he breaks out in sweat all over his neck and face, and they actually film it. Meanwhile, Jensen looks as cool as a cucumber.

Is it because Jared works out a lot, or does he have hyper-hydrosis? Damn, he must smell musky! It's kind of a turn on.

by Anonymousreply 22803/14/2019

R221 What happened in the rest of the episode, that you saw, besides "the guy in white playing Satan"? Give a few more details.

by Anonymousreply 22903/14/2019

[quote]Sometimes with minimal exertion, he breaks out in sweat all over his neck and face, and they actually film it.

Drugs.

by Anonymousreply 23003/14/2019

Jared is known to have an extreme sweating problem. This has been going on as long as the show.

by Anonymousreply 23103/14/2019

Please don't make up stories about Jared, R230.

How was the new episode?

by Anonymousreply 23203/14/2019

Is it just me, or have the last two episodes of SPN been really gory?

I mean, much more than usual.

by Anonymousreply 23303/14/2019

They have to do something, the writing sucks at this point, so they need to gore for shock value.

by Anonymousreply 23403/14/2019

I've said this before but I look forward to watching......and then the epi sucks.

Another lackluster epi.

This is just so old now. I really think it's time to close up shop.

by Anonymousreply 23503/14/2019

Hmph. This was a surprisingly weak episode.

It seemed pretty uninspired.

by Anonymousreply 23603/14/2019

That road trip with Dean and Jack was so ridiculous. And having Jack talk to Donatello about not having a soul, made even less sense.

The episode was quite nearly pointless.

And I say this as a huge fan of the show.

by Anonymousreply 23703/15/2019

[Quote] Jared is known to have an extreme sweating problem. This has been going on as long as the show.

Don't forget the farting!

[Quote] And having Jack talk to Donatello about not having a soul

They had a character called Donatello??

by Anonymousreply 23803/15/2019

“The End” is the episode that has Sam as Satan, R229. The angel Zachariah shows Dean what will happen if he doesn’t say yes to Michael. Apocalypse world and yes Sam does agree to Lucifer wearing his body. Even so, Dean still says no.

Yes, Jared tends to be hot all the time and he does sweat, a lot.

The last two episodes have been particularly gory. I guess they need to bring some of that old school stuff to get viewers back.

Donatello is a prophet, R238. He’s useless since god left the world. And he is soul-less now as well. He’s okay with it, though.

I thought the episode was funny. Especially the Sam part. That hair!! The sweater vest! The glasses! Too funny. The head exploding part was gross.

by Anonymousreply 23903/15/2019

Dumb episode. Terrible! And I say that as the #1 Supernatural Fan Frau!

by Anonymousreply 24003/15/2019

Sad to say I agree with you r 240. This has been my favorite show since I was 12 when it first came on and I'm 26 now. It will be fucking bizarre when it goes off but it is time.

by Anonymousreply 24103/15/2019

[Quote] This has been my favorite show since I was 12 when it first came on and I'm 26 now.

Fuuuuuck i feel old. Where does the time go?

by Anonymousreply 24203/15/2019

Tried and true SPN hater:

"I am the show's biggest fan but the latest episode was just terrible yadda yadda yadda...."

by Anonymousreply 24303/15/2019

For someone with hyperhydrosis (like Jared), it must be hard to film him.

It's pretty unsightly to have sweat stains on your t-shirt, constantly caught on film.

No wonder he always wears jackets on the show, which probably makes him sweat even more!

by Anonymousreply 24403/15/2019

[quote] I can't believe that there are 5 threads on this show and that some of you like it!!!

5? More like 200.

by Anonymousreply 24503/15/2019

It mostly shows when Jared is on the spot at conventions, R244. He seems fine on the show, especially since they film up in Vancouver and it’s always chilly up there.

He never has sweat stains on his clothes unless he’s supposed to in the scene. 💁🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 24603/15/2019

Can I volunteer to lick Jared's sweaty pits on set when required?

by Anonymousreply 24703/15/2019

(quote)] Lo & behold I logged onto the DL this morning and was greeted with more "likes" than I could count, all from this thread. There were at least 10 and probably more.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit that is some damn hilarious bullshit there! I've been on DL since the fucking first year. Dude, NOBODY gets that many "wit and wisdom" upvotes for the fucking dumb ass shit you posted about how much you hate some random sci-fi show. W&W is reserved for people who are actually funny or really insightful on DL, its not the fucking like button on Facebook. If you get 10 W&W on this board, you either posted something super amusing (cash bars at weddings, lesbian potluck, dialing the phone with a pencil, Almiqui - all hail our mighty hairy coconut overloads, etc.) or something really helpful/compassionate that touched even the black hearts of the DL. Get the fuck outta here with that crap.

Why am I here you may wonder? When you're on day 4 with the flu, you start getting desperate when you've read every thread that actually interests you. There's only so many "Henry Cavill's Tit Muscle" type threads you can read.

by Anonymousreply 24803/15/2019

Fuck, I've never mastered that God damn quote thing. One of these days.

by Anonymousreply 24903/15/2019

Yes please, R247!

by Anonymousreply 25003/15/2019

The above must be the episode where Sam gave Castiel a massage of sorts while Dean was out hunting.

by Anonymousreply 251Last Saturday at 3:47 AM

Why are those wayward sons still trying to carry on?

by Anonymousreply 252Last Saturday at 6:18 AM

I think R250 is from Swap Meat, when Sam switched bodies with a nerdy teenage boy who was fascinated to finally have a big buff body and would stare at himself (in Sam's body) in awe.

by Anonymousreply 253Last Saturday at 7:34 AM

What else can they do?

by Anonymousreply 254Last Saturday at 10:56 AM

[quote] What else can they do?

You mean, besides rake in millions of dollars and stardom?

You're just jealous.

by Anonymousreply 255Last Saturday at 11:58 AM

Is either Jared or Jensen hung?

I haven't seen a noticeable bulge on either of them, in all fourteen seasons of SPN.

by Anonymousreply 256Last Saturday at 12:39 PM

Oh My!

by Anonymousreply 257Last Saturday at 12:56 PM

Haha R257!

Jensen wishes that was his peen.

by Anonymousreply 258Last Saturday at 1:42 PM

The past is catching up to him. Stream the latest

by Anonymousreply 259Last Saturday at 2:03 PM

Not true R248. I've gotten numerous likes or WWs or whatever you want to call them on DL before. Odd thing is that the pop up will say 'Three people like your post on the whatever thread." Then the number will jump up to 5 or 6 then it starts all over again. Instead of 7 people like your post, you'll see 1 person likes your post on the whatever thread. So what the person upthread said is totally possible. If it actually happened who knows but it is possible.

by Anonymousreply 260Last Saturday at 7:24 PM

I recently binge watched watched Mad Men, Breaking Bad & The Sopranos.

Sorry, but Supernatural was way better and way more entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 261Last Saturday at 9:23 PM

I doubt that's true R261. I suspect you are one of the many sock puppets on this thread posting ridiculously positive things. If it is true, then I feel sorry for you because you have no critical thinking skills and bad taste to boot. And I say that as a dedicated viewer of Supernatural. Although I enjoy the show, I understand its limits and realize that there are many, many more television shows out there with much better writing and acting. All of the shows you named would qualify. But if you enjoy SPN and it moves you, then by all means carry on.

I work during the week and can't watch the episode when it airs so I stream it late Saturday night when I get off work. I always offer the same preamble every week when I post on this thread but I can't help it. I feel like a bad fan if I don't explain why I didn't watch when it aired.

This was a bad episode even for a filler. It failed to progress the season in any way and only served to showcase the fact that Jared is a mediocre( at best) actor and that he looks really bad now. I don't follow entertainment news, so is something wrong with him? Is he ill?

R243 you seem to be, to use your own vernacular, a "tried and true" SPN Frau: Someone who can't take even the most constructive criticism of the show without professing that person to be a "hater."

This season is a mess. They need to start tying it up and setting up next season as the finale for the show.

by Anonymousreply 262Last Saturday at 10:29 PM

The shitiest show I ever watched was Star Trek Voyager on UPN and it was Emmy worthy compared to Super fucking Natural. My god. Supernatural is one of the few shows out there worse than reality. The dude that grunts his lines? He sounds like he has throat cancer.

by Anonymousreply 263Last Sunday at 1:34 AM

If ever you miss an episode and need to catch up, just ask one of the Supernatural haters.

They know EVERY episode and EVERY plotline because they tune in EVERY week.

by Anonymousreply 264Last Sunday at 3:39 AM

[Quote] I think [R250] is from Swap Meat, when Sam switched bodies with a nerdy teenage boy who was fascinated to finally have a big buff body and would stare at himself (in Sam's body) in awe.

by Anonymousreply 265Last Sunday at 5:07 AM

This is a slight tangent - The thing that drew me to SPN is the depiction of familial/brotherly love - the Winchesters are willing to die for each other. I suspect that that is the draw for a lot of fans - the chemistry between the actors that makes us care for the characters. Anyway, I was on Amazon and clicked on the show "Falling Skies" and found that it is very very similar to SPN in the depiction of a family that shows their love onscreen.

FS is a scifi show about an alien invasion. Noah Wyle is the father of 3 boys and the show follows how humans form a rebellion to try to save the planet. The other focus is how much this family bands together and looks out for each other because they never know if it will be the last time that they're together. They are even more touchy-feely than the Winchesters - hugging, embracing, crying, tending wounds. Bonus: DL favorite Connor Jessup plays the middle son.

by Anonymousreply 266Last Sunday at 8:35 AM

Falling Skies was a good show too. The finale was meh though.

by Anonymousreply 267Last Sunday at 10:07 AM

For the record, I liked the family bond aspects of Falling Skies, but the rest of the show didn't grab me like SPN did. I could care less about the aliens, the human rebels, the other background drama that the show tried to make interesting. I lasted until the middle of S2 before I realized that the Mason family did not compare to the Winchester brothers in terms of being invested in their story.

by Anonymousreply 268Last Sunday at 11:22 AM

R263 I [italic]LOVED[/italic] Star Trek Voyager! It was by far my favorite Star Trek series. I adored Kate Mulgrew and Jeri Ryan, even though they hated each other behind the scenes. They were both terribly underappreciated actors, especially Kate. I've been so happy for her success on Orange is the New Black. As a young lesbian, Seven of Nine was my idea of a perfect, feminine woman and honestly still is. I enjoy Supernatural but Kate and Jeri could act circles around anybody on it.

I watch an episode each night before bed on Netflix.

And not to be indelicate, but R266 and R268 and the other gay boys saying you like Supernatural for the "familial" bonds.....uh, no you don't. Tell the truth. You like it because you dream of someone as hot as a Dean when he was young loving you so unconditionally that he would go to hell for you. You crave that and Supernatural manifests it for you. It's the homoerotic aspect of it that attracts you whether you admit it or not.

Dipshit @R264: Just because we don't love every second of every episode and offer meaningful criticism doesn't mean that someone is a "hater." You need to grow the fuck up, especially because I suspect you're at least 50.

by Anonymousreply 269Last Sunday at 9:11 PM

The unhinged haters just can't keep a civil tongue or discourse.

They pepper their tripe with typical swearing in place of reason.

At least the pro SPN people keep it civil & polite.

The haters, always insulting, rather common, and obvious of little education.

by Anonymousreply 270Last Sunday at 11:28 PM

[Quote] As a young lesbian, Seven of Nine was my idea of a perfect, feminine woman and honestly still is.

I barely watched an episode of Voyager. But my dad loved Seven Of Nine lol.

by Anonymousreply 271Last Monday at 12:29 AM

any truth to its 2 stars bein big right wing phobes?

by Anonymousreply 272Last Monday at 12:30 AM

R272 LOL

by Anonymousreply 273Last Monday at 12:58 AM

Jared & Jensen would be People's Sexiest Duo Alive if they expanded their category list.

by Anonymousreply 274Last Monday at 1:31 AM

I have to wonder what Jensen thinks when he hears about Jared "doxxing" people?

I'm guessing that he tells Danneel, "Uh oh, Jared has gone off the deep end again!" And they both have a good laugh about it.

by Anonymousreply 275Last Monday at 4:31 PM

Jensen simply yells SAMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 276Last Monday at 8:47 PM

[quote]This was a bad episode even for a filler. It failed to progress the season in any way

Sometimes the characters and plot from an episode are part of later episodes and later seasons and then it can be seen how they add to the progression. It’s the “Then” part.

by Anonymousreply 277Last Monday at 8:57 PM

[quote]You like it because you dream of someone as hot as a Dean when he was young loving you so unconditionally that he would go to hell for you. You crave that and Supernatural manifests it for you.

Well duh R269, of course that's why the fraus love it! It's the same reason why they read romance novels and go to see sappy love stories at the movies. Supernatural fraus are all largely unfulfilled - hence their obsession with this godawful show. Interestingly enough it's their frauish behavior that keeps them from getting what they want. Dean, and anyone else who's masculine and attractive, isn't going to want to be with ancient, frauey eldgergays who watch crappy soaps.

by Anonymousreply 278Last Monday at 10:27 PM

Begs the question then what's all the haters excuse for watching the show every week as they do.

by Anonymousreply 279Last Monday at 11:55 PM

Jensen's best work on SPN were probably season 4 & 5 in 2009-10.

He should have won the Emmy in 2010 as his competition that year were nowhere near as good.

He would have competed against the following nominations.

Bryan Cranston as Walter White on Breaking Bad (Episode: "Full Measure") (AMC)

Kyle Chandler as Eric Taylor on Friday Night Lights (Episode: "East of Dillon") (The 101 Network / NBC)

Matthew Fox as Dr. Jack Shephard on Lost (Episode: "The End") (ABC)

Michael C. Hall as Dexter Morgan on Dexter (Episode: "The Getaway") (Showtime)

Jon Hamm as Don Draper on Mad Men (Episode: "The Gypsy and the Hobo") (AMC)

Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House on House (Episode: "Broken") (Fox)

No competition if the award was fair.

Jensen by a mile.

by Anonymousreply 280Last Tuesday at 4:50 AM

Ugh, R280, please don’t give the haters any ammo. If you think Jensen deserves an Emmy, go to Previously TV wth the other bitter loons.

by Anonymousreply 281Last Tuesday at 6:47 AM

When I see this thread I always think that the Supernatural fans on it all look like the bingo player from Roseanne, the one who had all the troll dolls.

by Anonymousreply 282Last Tuesday at 6:56 AM

This chick:

by Anonymousreply 283Last Tuesday at 6:57 AM

This one.

I can see all the spn fans sitting down to watch, blowing on their troll dolls, praying against the odds for a decent episode.

by Anonymousreply 284Last Tuesday at 7:01 AM

I don't understand why you all have to be so mean to those of us who love the show.

Why don't you just let us be? All we want is to discuss the show in peace.

If you don't like it, then don't comment.

This is my favorite show on tv, and I hate that some people have to be so bitter about it. Leave us alone!

by Anonymousreply 285Last Tuesday at 7:02 AM

Because you say stupid shit like R280, R285.

At least have the decency to be embarrassed that you watch this lowbrow trash.

by Anonymousreply 286Last Tuesday at 11:27 AM

Supernatural is a phenomenon that inevitably draws out the embittered.

Just ignore them.

You can tell they are quite nasty people.

No friends but an internet board to vent their bile.

by Anonymousreply 287Last Tuesday at 12:49 PM

It’s a show with a large gay following, for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 288Last Tuesday at 3:39 PM

R286 is a troll trying to pretend he's an actual poster just to stir shit up.

The only one that took the bait was another "this show sucks yet somehow I keep coming back to this thread because I'm desperate for attention" troll or even more likely, the poster of both posts was yourself.

Give it up. Its really pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 289Last Tuesday at 9:37 PM

R288 because of Destiel/and or Wincest.

by Anonymousreply 290Last Wednesday at 5:08 AM

Yup, R290.

I started watching, back in season 3,!when I kept reading that the two leads had mad chemistry. They certainly did and, whenever they’re allowed to be in the same room, still do.

by Anonymousreply 291Last Wednesday at 8:46 AM

Gay fans definitely watch for Destiel and Wincest, but there are a lot of other episodes with homoeroticism.

I just watched a vampire episode, where two guys actually kissed in a "vamp bar," and one male vampire was openly flirting with Dean, calling him "pretty," and basically wanted to fuck him.

It was pretty hot!

by Anonymousreply 292Last Wednesday at 1:56 PM

That Twihard episode was weird.

Sam looked strangely turned on, watching Dean get "turned" into a vampire.

by Anonymousreply 293Last Wednesday at 2:14 PM

Crowley and Bobby actually kissed!

by Anonymousreply 294Last Wednesday at 2:15 PM

Crowley is quite the whore.

Is he supposed to be bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 295Last Wednesday at 2:15 PM

That Twihard episode was icky.

Sam didn’t have a soul and let Dean get bit so they could see where the vamp nest was, all in pursuit of the Alpha vampire 🧛‍♀️ who was pretty fucking hot, btw. Sexy mofo.

by Anonymousreply 296Last Wednesday at 3:16 PM

Crowley is kissing Bobby and that businessman because they both made deals with him and demons seal those deals with a kiss.

by Anonymousreply 297Last Wednesday at 3:38 PM

True R297, but Crowley also had a man-crush on Dean.

I truly think that he is supposed to be bisexual. Obviously, because he also had/has a son.

by Anonymousreply 298Last Wednesday at 6:54 PM

I thought Crowley had more of a thing for "Moose".

by Anonymousreply 299Last Wednesday at 7:06 PM

Crowley was never a Sam man.

He always had a crush on Dean, and even propositioned Dean to spend eternity with him in hell.

by Anonymousreply 300Yesterday at 6:56 AM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 301Yesterday at 12:31 PM

It was a good monster of the week for the guys.

Jack is too stupid for words.

by Anonymousreply 302Yesterday at 8:02 PM

Terrible episode, again. This season had like 3 good episodes in the middle and the rest have been awful

by Anonymousreply 303Yesterday at 8:11 PM

I sadly agree r303. Every week I get my hopes up for another Mystery Spot or A Very Supernatural Christmas or Time is on My Side or Fan Fiction and I'm always always disappointed. I understand that every episode can't be a classic but come on! I'm really tired of being disappointed. It should end instead of churning out crap like this. The fans deserve better.

by Anonymousreply 304a day ago

[Quote] The fans deserve better.

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 305a day ago

Yes, really, dunce @305. The fans deserve better than a season of garbage episodes. They deserve to see the show end with some dignity. They should end it instead of producing these awful episodes.

by Anonymousreply 306a day ago

R306 you crack me up!

by Anonymousreply 307a day ago

The hate squad are always the first to tune in and the first to always post their damnation.

Ironically, the greatest of SPN fans in terms of viewing support..

I think they keep it going.

by Anonymousreply 30821 hours ago

[quote] It was a good monster of the week for the guys.

I agree that the monster was a good one. I also liked seeing the guy from Law & Order SVU as the Sheriff. Glad to see him acting again.

[quote] Jack is too stupid for words.

No! I love Jack. He's so adorable. I knew that the Lebanon kids would start to take over the show. It's seeming more and more like there's going to be a hand-off from Sam and Dean as the lead, to Jack and the Lebanon kids.

I felt sorry for Jack being rejected, after he was showing off for them. I thought that he would react badly, but seeing how he acted in the bunker was a bit strange. I didn't quite understand what he was thinking when Sam and Dean got back to the bunker.

I'm starting to think that Supernatural is going to go with new leads for the show, with Jared and Jensen making a graceful exit in season 15.

That's my prediction.

by Anonymousreply 30920 hours ago

Jack is only 2.

The terrible 2's as they say.

Of course he is going to do dumb things.

by Anonymousreply 31017 hours ago

I swear someone on that production has a thing for lesbians. 😏

If that happens, R309, I would have to end my relationship with the show. I don’t give a damn about that idiot Jack or any other characters except Sam and Dean. They ARE the show.

The idiot Dabb is still looking for his god-damned spinoff and he’s doing it to the detriment of the current show. Those teenagers are dumb and now that they are scared of Jack that’s the end of their screen time. I hope.

by Anonymousreply 31115 hours ago

I can't believe this is still in production. I knew it was syndicated but not that it was being made still. Fuck, aren't those guys like 50 now? It wasn't what you'd call Must See TV.

by Anonymousreply 31215 hours ago

When did Muriel get invaded by Supernatural fans? The show is bad but the fans are even worse. They used to say the Dean guy was gonna be the next Batman, then he was gonna be the next James Bond. I guess he's still waiting for his big screen break.

by Anonymousreply 31315 hours ago

That ship has passed r313. Jensen look rough these days. He is still handsome for an older man but nothing like what he was. He is not a good enough actor to make it in film. He and Jared got mega lucky to get Spn. Jared looks worse than Jensen. At least Jensen looks like the same man just older. Jared look like a completely different man now. I feel sorry for Jared because I think it's the prescription medicine he takes for his depress that makes him look like that.

by Anonymousreply 31414 hours ago

One active thread on this damned site hardly indicates invasion.

Get a grip, R313.

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 31514 hours ago

This week's episode was pretty standard monster-of-the-week stuff. It's the sort of episode fans have been claiming they want. I thought it was okay, but no more than that, standard, nothing special at all. The worst part was that they wrote Jack as an apparently completely different person, who makes nothing but dumb and careless decisions.

by Anonymousreply 31613 hours ago

[italic]Aaaannnndddd[/italic] YOU'RE why people say spn fans are crazy, R315. Anyone who says Jensen doesn't deserve 14 Emmys doesn't agree with you is told to Fuck Off.

by Anonymousreply 31713 hours ago

I was only speaking about the “invasion” comment, fucktard at 317. . I guess seeing the word “invasion” in any permutation is triggering. So, yeah, kindly fuck off as well.

I know Jensen will never get an Emmy for this insignificant show and I couldn’t give a rats ass about it.

by Anonymousreply 31812 hours ago

It's kinda dumb that they have two angels but then never seem to want then to use their powers to take out the various supernatural entities. So they have Jack all powered up again but they think that he's too unstable to help clean up the MOTWs. This is why Cas would lose his powers so frequently in past seasons, otherwise he could snap his fingers and destroy the vampires, wraiths, ghosts, demons, etc. I understand that the show would be over if they allowed Cas or Jack to take out all of the things they hunt, but it was dumb to set up these all powerful beings in the show and them hobble them to fit the episode.

by Anonymousreply 31912 hours ago

It’s ridiculous how they’ve handled the entire angels/heaven bullshit.

If it wasn’t for the producers pandering to the fucking ridiculous Cas fans, they would’ve gotten rid of them all together ages ago.

There’s. Nothing. For. Castiel. To. Do. He can heal people except when he can’t. He can zap himself anywhere except when he can’t. He can look inside people’s minds, except when he can’t.

Such a tired, boring storyline. Now the wife is making another appearance on the show, as the greedy angel.

by Anonymousreply 32011 hours ago

[quote] This week's episode was pretty standard monster-of-the-week stuff. It's the sort of episode fans have been claiming they want.

True, but they changed it up a bit by creating a monster that had not been on the show before. At least they're trying something different.

This season has kind of been all over the place. It started with Dean as Michael, and then not Michael, and then Michael in a box, with a bunch of random episodes thrown in for good measure. My favorite was the Halloween episode - "Time to slice and dice!" lol

Glad they got rid of the newcomers in one fell swoop. The cast was getting too large.

Funny how I was just wondering about Castiel's purpose now. He seems just floating out in nowheresville, along with Mary and Bobby.

I think that the producers are trying to accomplish two things with the new young cast members. A) They're trying to introduce new blood into the show, and B) They're trying to extend the show into season 15 and beyond.

Maybe J&J have said that they want to leave, but the people who run the show aren't ready for it to end. If that's the case, they they need to find new lead characters to fill the void.

Remember, it's the CW. With shows like Riverdale, Charmed, Arrow, Flash, Legacies, etc., the network is probably pushing for a younger cast who appeals to younger viewers.

To be perfectly honest, Jensen and Jared are more about the age of the CW demographic's parents, rather than peers.

by Anonymousreply 32110 hours ago

[Quote] Now the wife is making another appearance on the show, as the greedy angel.

The wife has a name.

by Anonymousreply 32210 hours ago

Well, you haters will have no reason to bitch anymore. The actors have announced that season 15 will be the last.

😢😢

by Anonymousreply 3239 hours ago

Confirmed: Season 15 Will be Supernatural's Last.

by Anonymousreply 3249 hours ago

R323 & R324 According to Jensen & Jared's Facebook video, it was largely their decision as they both felt it was time to move on.

by Anonymousreply 3259 hours ago

I knew something was up with the show.

J&J just didn't seem into the show anymore, and you could tell. It completely came across in filming.

Oh, well. It's been a good run.

I hope that the writers go balls to the wall for season 15, and pull out all the stops.

by Anonymousreply 3269 hours ago

LMFAO!

I can hear the wails of the fraus as they rend their garments.

by Anonymousreply 3279 hours ago

R327 yep. Caterwauling happening now.

by Anonymousreply 3288 hours ago

Poor spn fraus. And I say that with sympathy, albeit only a modicum.

It's a dreadful show with utterly dreadful actors but it's been around a long time, so I find myself actually feeling sorry for those who will miss JA 's weekly grunting of lines and Jared's completely wooden acting.

by Anonymousreply 3298 hours ago

Jensen is getting ready to play Captain America or Batman.

Makes sense for him to end the show.

by Anonymousreply 3308 hours ago

Jensen is getting ready to fade into complete and utter oblivion because he can't act for shit and got [italic]M A S S I V E L Y[/italic] lucky getting Supernatural.

Otherwise, he'd be selling shoes (or insurance if he got lucky) in some shitty town in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 3318 hours ago

My guess is Jensen and Jared will go into the beer or restaurant business in Texas and live a low key life. And Misha’s probably going to struggle financially unless he comes up with something similar.

by Anonymousreply 3328 hours ago

Jensen is now gonna be a Movie STAH!!

by Anonymousreply 3338 hours ago

R330, oh my sides! The only place Jensen is going is the Hallmark Channel.

by Anonymousreply 3348 hours ago

finally!

the show was suffering. how much story can you tell after 15 years?

by Anonymousreply 3358 hours ago

nah, I doubt he even make it there r334. R331 called it. Hell just fade away and get fat and old. I love spn but nobody on it can really act and they are all too old to really break into film or anything else. misha is valued at around 3-5 million so he'll do fine. R331 is a cunt but he's right that they all got lucky with the good chemistry and network that could keep a low rated show going all those years.

by Anonymousreply 3368 hours ago

The one who's still po' is the Jack actor, Alex Calvert. Better save that con money, boys.

by Anonymousreply 3378 hours ago

From the video on Jared's Facebook page (didn't see it on Jensen's), I think Jensen is the one who's decided to call it a day.

by Anonymousreply 3388 hours ago

They'll have a spin off with Jack and J2 will make the odd Special Guest Appearance!!

by Anonymousreply 3398 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!