Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural - Part 5

Happy Birthday, Jensen!

And here's to Season 15 of the longest-running American live-action fantasy TV series in history.

CHEERS, boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 603April 4, 2019 5:44 AM

'Supernatural' actor Jensen Ackles has been to hell and back, but is he ready to be Bacchus?

As Dean Winchester in “Supernatural,” Jensen Ackles has been possessed by the Archangel Michael, turned into a demon and almost a vampire, and had the mark of Cain put on him. He has died and been resurrected an estimated 111 times, and has been to hell and back.

But nothing could prepare Ackles for being Bacchus.

As Dean Winchester in “Supernatural,” Jensen Ackles has been possessed by the Archangel Michael, turned into a demon and almost a vampire, and had the mark of Cain put on him. He has died and been resurrected an estimated 111 times, and has been to hell and back.

But nothing could prepare Ackles for being Bacchus.

Although Ackles had heard about Mardi Gras from his wife, actress Danneel Ackles, he had never been to it. Danneel Ackles is from the Lafayette area; her name was inspired by the street in New Orleans. She has been part of the “Supernatural” cast for two seasons.

“I have always wanted to go,” said Jensen Ackles. “My wife has wanted to take me. So what better way?"

When the announcement of Ackles as Bacchus was made Jan. 23, social media, including the krewe's Facebook page, erupted with an exuberance that Bacchus captain Clark Brennan said was unprecedented. A quick look at the Twitter #spnfamily hashtag shows the worldwide interest in the parade, which will be streamed live by The New Orleans Advocate.

Ackles and his wife are fans of the city and have friends and family who live here. Their most recent visit — a moment he posted on his Instagram account — was during the NFC championship game with “that silly call,” said Ackles. He's a Saints fan, despite growing up in Dallas.

Like the rest of the Who Dat nation, Ackles was not in the best of spirits after the game.

“We were so bummed and moped back to the hotel,” he recalled. “And then I get a call from Holly (Ollis, WB studio publicist for 'Supernatural'), who said that she had found a way to turn my day around.” She told him he'd been asked to be Bacchus LI.

Although only Krewe of Bacchus officials know what goes into choosing Bacchus each year, Danneel Ackles and Ollis made inquiries to the Bacchus organization, “officially without asking me,” said Jensen Ackles, jokingly.

In addition to the Bacchus experience, Ackles and his wife, along with their three children, will try to spend a few extra days in the Crescent City to enjoy the parades. Getting time off is hard when you're a member of the main cast of a TV show. “I had to be written out of part of an episode so I could come,” said Ackles. “It is near the end of the season, so not a lot left. But I still have to go back to work.”

What would Mardi Gras be like for "Supernatural's" Dean Winchester?

Ackles was amused. "Ever seen the movie 'The Hangover'?" he asked. "It would probably be like all of the 'Hangover' movies pooled into one."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 2, 2019 4:24 AM

I want to see Jensen in the Mardi Gras parade, dressed like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 2, 2019 4:25 AM

I remember people ragging on Jensen a few years ago because they said he was "fat." Can you imagine this being fat???

Now he's way too fucking skinny. I guess he was body shamed, so he took his weight loss to the extreme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 2, 2019 4:27 AM

A few unflattering angles taken by photographers, and you're DOOMED.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 2, 2019 4:28 AM

Misha posted a link to an incredibly sweet story of a very kind man who had been a mentor to him and his brother growing up (when they were homeless).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 2, 2019 4:29 AM

Omg at R5.

That story breaks my heart.

It makes you love Misha even more.

by Anonymousreply 6March 2, 2019 4:40 AM

A scene that always gets me is the end of "Adventures in Babysitting" - the brothers are driving at night, Sam leans over to take a nap. The camera closes in on Dean's face as he practices smiling, while "Dear Mr Fantasy" plays in the background. JA did a fantastic job here and the lighting makes his face so haunting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 2, 2019 3:06 PM

Jensen is a Cowboys fan, primarily.

He is a fair-weather Saints fan, that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 8March 2, 2019 6:19 PM

His wife is a hardcore Saints fan. She grew up in Louisiana. Jensen's dad is a die-hard Cowboys fan; Jensen grew up being a fan.

by Anonymousreply 9March 2, 2019 6:23 PM

You can't blame Jensen for supporting the NOLA Saints.

Dallas Cowboys have SUCKED recently.

by Anonymousreply 10March 2, 2019 7:56 PM

I'm happy to see the guy who played Mick (British Men of Letters) is still hanging out with the cast.

I was so bummed when they killed him off, because I thought he was hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 2, 2019 9:05 PM

It’s kind of sad that Jared can’t be there with Jensen to share that experience.

Some other dude gets to take advantage of the perks along with his wife.

No homo. I guess.

by Anonymousreply 12March 3, 2019 4:28 AM

That look you get when a waitress is a little slow with your refill and you know you'll spend all weekend doxxing her ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 3, 2019 4:53 AM

"And a shitty tip is all you think you'll be getting. Think again, bitch."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 3, 2019 4:53 AM

"I'd like to see a list of today's specials, please. And do be quick about it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 3, 2019 4:54 AM

"Welcome to TGIFridays! It'll just be about a 5 minute wait til we get the table cleaned up for you."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 3, 2019 4:54 AM

"......"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 3, 2019 4:54 AM

"....."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 3, 2019 4:57 AM

"5 MINUTES!!!!!!!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 3, 2019 4:57 AM

SPN is back next week!

Sam and Dean enlist the help of Rowena to track down a demi god who feasts on human flesh. The challenge of keeping Michael at bay is proving to be more difficult than originally anticipated.

The haters will be glued to their TV sets. Writing notes, taking their antipsychotic meds and desperately trying to keep their Jensen lust at bay.

by Anonymousreply 20March 3, 2019 6:20 AM

10 Things About "The Colt" In Supernatural That Don't Make Any Sense

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 3, 2019 1:02 PM

QOTD courtesy of @EmmaPeterson_

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 3, 2019 8:02 PM

Supernatural: 25 Crazy Revelations Behind Dean And Castiel's Relationship

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 3, 2019 9:56 PM

If I go to a Creation Con and start talking Destiel, will the frauen love or hate me?

by Anonymousreply 24March 4, 2019 12:07 AM

What does that mean @R22? The crew shows up at 11:00 am but they don't start shooting until 12:29 pm? Those talentless fucks get to lie in bed until almost noon?

by Anonymousreply 25March 4, 2019 2:31 AM

R24, if the actors around, its considered a bit disrespectful because so many fans hate the shipping. I'm on of them. I think its kinda ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 26March 4, 2019 2:55 AM

Fuck off, R26! It's the shippers and gay fans who bought Jensen and Jared their million dollar lifestyles.

by Anonymousreply 27March 4, 2019 3:29 AM

There’s video somewhere out there where Jensen says he prefers or he, himself, ‘ships Wincest.

Completely agree with you, R27.

by Anonymousreply 28March 4, 2019 4:23 AM

That's absurd, R28. Jensen has bitched about every single form of shipping, Wincest or otherwise. So much so that those type questions, along with ANYTHING political or gay related, are not allowed at convention panels.

You're doing nothing but talking out of your ass and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 29March 4, 2019 4:57 AM

R7 That's the episode where Frank(the computer hacker guy) basically told Dean to fake it, right? So that's what he trying to do there. In the context of the plotline it's really powerful scene, simple as it is.

by Anonymousreply 30March 4, 2019 5:16 AM

King Bacchus aka Jensen Ackles, throwing some beads to the crowd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 4, 2019 5:38 AM

Jensen, show us your tits!!!!

by Anonymousreply 32March 4, 2019 7:51 AM

R22 that's an interesting link.

Since you posted it, can you shed a little bit of background history on what that Twitter page is about?

One of the commenters on that Twitter page wrote this:

[quote] I try not to read between the lines of your QOTD, but the last several have been about fighting with the heart, tears, heartbreak and many other disturbing themes. Given you’re filming the season enders, I’m legit getting worried!

When the commenter says that they are "worried," are they thinking that maybe either Jared or Jensen will be killed off by the end of the season???

I need to know!

by Anonymousreply 33March 4, 2019 7:53 AM

[Quote] It’s kind of sad that Jared can’t be there with Jensen to share that experience. Some other dude gets to take advantage of the perks along with his wife. No homo. I guess.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about??

[Quote] Fuck off, [R26]! It's the shippers and gay fans who bought Jensen and Jared their million dollar lifestyles.

Typical shipper stance. You think everything is about you/because of you.

by Anonymousreply 34March 4, 2019 11:55 AM

R31 Jensen looks great thanks for sharing!

by Anonymousreply 35March 4, 2019 1:19 PM

The float at R31 looks like it's full of QUEENS!

by Anonymousreply 36March 4, 2019 5:32 PM

Yup, R36. Who is this group that sponsors this float? It’s the main float in the parade isn’t it? Or is it the oldest?

by Anonymousreply 37March 4, 2019 5:50 PM

Why do the haters love to come after Jared?

He's such a sweet guy.

That waitress deserved to be outed on his social media, for being nasty to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 4, 2019 6:45 PM

Jared's a down to earth, sweet guy.

Unfortunately, you get upstart waitresses with attitude.

They think all celebrities are overpaid flakes and treat them in kind.

Jared deserved better service than what happened to him.

She was obnoxious and it was pointed out to her.

Hopefully she will have learnt her lesson and treats all people with a little bit more respect.

by Anonymousreply 39March 4, 2019 9:23 PM

I don't understand what's the waitress thing?

by Anonymousreply 40March 4, 2019 9:51 PM

Don't get crazies started, R40. They NEVER stop.

See R13 through R19. Psycho.

by Anonymousreply 41March 4, 2019 10:15 PM

R38 no, she didn't.

by Anonymousreply 42March 5, 2019 12:05 AM

Jared is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 43March 5, 2019 4:14 AM

How can anyone be mean to this sweet face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 5, 2019 8:56 AM

[quote]Happy Birthday, Jensen!

The big five-O. It only gets better, son.

by Anonymousreply 45March 5, 2019 9:43 AM

Sure his grifter father in-law lied to get him top secret clearance so he could have play dates with a journalist murdering Saudi Prince, but I’VE used twitter to yell at an airline. So who’s the real bad boy here @iamjohnoliver?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 5, 2019 10:04 AM

Jensen is 41 but looks 29.

by Anonymousreply 47March 5, 2019 10:05 AM

Happy Birthday to a person who’s been very important and inspirational in my life. Somebody I look up to every day. That’s right, Happy Birthday @justinbieber. Hope you are doing well!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 5, 2019 10:05 AM

Jared's ugly wife has a really masculine body and face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 5, 2019 10:07 AM

Wait, WHAT is going on at R46????!!!

by Anonymousreply 50March 5, 2019 11:02 AM

Just look at those arms...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 5, 2019 11:13 AM

[quote]Just look at those arms...

All the better to dox you with!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 5, 2019 11:18 AM

[Quote] Jared's ugly wife has a really masculine body and face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 5, 2019 11:23 AM

Jared is very environmentally conscious and I feel if he could address the U.N. Assembly, the world may take climate change more seriously.

What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 54March 5, 2019 12:45 PM

R49, you picked a picture of a woman running a marathon, no doubt wearing a sports bra that squishes everything down, as "proof" of Gen's "masculine body". Are you fucking joking? She's really petite, but her figure is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 55March 5, 2019 1:05 PM

[quote] All the better to dox you with!

The waitress deserved it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 5, 2019 1:13 PM

[quote] Jared is an asshole

There is absolutely nothing wrong with calling out a bad restaurant server.

People do it on Yelp all the time.

Welcome to reality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57March 5, 2019 1:28 PM

Wow this thread takes the cake for the most freaks in one place. Over the top fans of anything skeeve me out but especially of this CW disaster. You people need help.

by Anonymousreply 58March 5, 2019 3:26 PM

I haven't seen this show in a long time but if R48 is indicative of what Jared looks like now, I'm not missing anything. He looks late 40s there and I think he's only like 35 or so. His waitress stunt was bad but yammering on about Philip S. Hoffman on Twitter not a day after his death was just crass and really showed what kind of person Jared is. He even got called out by Oprah for that one and in doing so she said she'd never heard of him, lol.

by Anonymousreply 59March 5, 2019 3:31 PM

A girlfriend of mine is an account exec for the New Orleans Convention Center and she was at the Bacchus Ball Sunday night. She didn't go to the parade but made the ball, and she said Jensen was shitfaced drunk! She had no idea who he is and isn't a SPN fan but said from the limited conversation she had with him that he seemed nice, but that he was totally hammered that night.

by Anonymousreply 60March 5, 2019 4:07 PM

I'm jealous of your friend r60! I live in Metairie and was going to try to go but you couldn't buy tickets, you had to either know someone or be a member of that krewe. I would TOTALLY be down for a drunk Jensen. : - )

by Anonymousreply 61March 5, 2019 4:15 PM

Eh, drunk Jensen is okay. Aren’t you supposed to be at these sorts of events?

I want to know as well, R50. Can’t seem to find the clip to see. It’s ridiculous for Oliver to put Jared P in this category. With a grifting, traitorous asshole and a child molester???!! That’s complete bullshit. I don’t watch the show but Oliver seems like a smug prick.

by Anonymousreply 62March 5, 2019 4:24 PM

Genevieve is not an attractive woman. Sorry.

No amount of make-up and clothes that she promotes endlessly on her instagram can change that.

by Anonymousreply 63March 5, 2019 4:27 PM

Shut up, cunt @R62. Padalecki is an asshole, plain and simple. Fuck him and his "depression." Like somebody else said, posting a photo of that waitress was just unconscionable. What normal person would do something like that? He's gone off on everyone from airlines to phone companies to dead Oscar winning actors. He deserves all the bad press he gets.

by Anonymousreply 64March 5, 2019 4:35 PM

*Sigh* I have always liked JP but I do agree with you r64 that the Twitter stuff is bad. I have chaulked it up to meds and his depression but I really hate that he does stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 65March 5, 2019 4:41 PM

I seriously can't believe you guys watch this trash. Do you watch Saturday morning cartoons too?

by Anonymousreply 66March 5, 2019 4:50 PM

He hasn’t done anything like that in a very long time. Somebody must have told him to calm the fuck down.

Bad Press? On what he’s posted on his Twitter? By some of your definitions he is a D plus actor who is barely recognized.

So which is it? His twitters are known worldwide or he’s a nobody that no one pays attention to.

by Anonymousreply 67March 5, 2019 4:53 PM

Aren't you perceptive R67. You've hit the nail on the head. Padalecki is known for two things: Being a D list actor and misbehaving on Twitter. In fact, I'd argue most know him from the latter rather than his shitty show that you foam at the mouth for.

by Anonymousreply 68March 5, 2019 5:03 PM

And yet you are here on this thread, constantly, apparently, because you keep coming to post and argue.

Why the FUCK won’t you go away and spend your time more productively???

Why the FUCK do YOU care about this thread, or this show or these actors at all?????

You are the one foaming at the mouth to talk bad about these people.

YOU get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 69March 5, 2019 5:21 PM

Similar to how sugar rots one's teeth, this shitty show has evidently rotted R69's brain. You sound positively demented, dear. Perhaps you should lay off the Supernatural and watch a few reruns of Breaking Bad or Upstairs Downstairs. You'll be feeling better in no time.

by Anonymousreply 70March 5, 2019 5:48 PM

The way you ancient freaks argue about this dumb-ass show is sad! It's like a Meghan Markle thread or a Star is Born thread. Nobody on planet earth cares one way or the other about Supernatural or any of the people in it.

by Anonymousreply 71March 5, 2019 6:08 PM

R55 No it's not the size of her tits it's the wide ass shoulders and narrow hips and then that face!

by Anonymousreply 72March 5, 2019 7:17 PM

R59 His tweet about Philip Seymour Hoffman was insensitive but Jared had a point.

by Anonymousreply 73March 5, 2019 7:21 PM

So who was Oliver ranting about in the link at R46?

If he was ranting about DUMP and Ivanka, then the Jared "in question" must have been Jared Kushner, right?

Was Padalecki just confused, or something?

by Anonymousreply 74March 5, 2019 7:22 PM

Apparently he was talking about Jareds? I don't know I haven't watched that program

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75March 5, 2019 7:24 PM

Why are people taking Jared to task for ranting on Twitter?

Isn't that what it's there for? To rant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 5, 2019 7:25 PM

Jared Padalecki Publicly Shaming People?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 5, 2019 7:29 PM

R68 Padalecki is known for two things: Being a D list actor

He's a C list at worst .

by Anonymousreply 78March 5, 2019 7:36 PM

[quote]His tweet about Philip Seymour Hoffman was insensitive but Jared had a point.

Maybe to you but not to anyone with an ounce of compassion. And don't bother to call me a "hater" because I actually watch Supernatural religiously. Jared talks about compassion all the time but each time he does I think of that Tweet. There was absolutely no excuse. To say something like that when a family is grieving? That right there told me all I ever needed to know about him.

by Anonymousreply 79March 5, 2019 7:37 PM

What did he say re: Seymour-Hoffman? I missed that one.

by Anonymousreply 80March 5, 2019 7:38 PM

So we should watch Upstairs Downstairs instead R70? LOL

What are you?

80?

by Anonymousreply 81March 5, 2019 7:39 PM

That his death was not a tragedy because he overdosed, R80.

by Anonymousreply 82March 5, 2019 7:39 PM

R80 I kinda agree with Jared I am big fan of PSH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 5, 2019 7:40 PM

[quote]He's a C list at worst .

No Rose, he's D list personified.

by Anonymousreply 84March 5, 2019 7:41 PM

R79 when a family is grieving?

the family were grieving they weren't on Interent reading tweets

by Anonymousreply 85March 5, 2019 7:42 PM

Thanks, R82 and R83.

Yeah, that was pretty bad. I agree with the word "insensitive," but he was trying to make a valid point.

However, coming from someone who should be keenly aware of people with mental disabilities (and I would include Hoffman in that category), then Jared should have known better.

by Anonymousreply 86March 5, 2019 7:42 PM

That isn't the Tweet he caught shit for R83. Someone called PSH's death a tragedy and Jared went off on a tangent saying, no, it wasn't a tragedy and then gave some fucked up list of what he considered met the definition of a tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 87March 5, 2019 7:43 PM

I felt the same about George Michael's death :(

by Anonymousreply 88March 5, 2019 7:43 PM

I didnt mean PSH is stupid or that addiction isnt a reality. I simply meant I have a different definition of "tragedy".

1:50 AM - Feb 3, 2014

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 5, 2019 7:43 PM

When I think "tragedy", I think of St Judes, of genocide, of articles I read in the paper. But, yes, either way, a death, is sad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 5, 2019 7:44 PM

Jared Padalecki Thought Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death Was "Stupid"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 5, 2019 7:44 PM

R86 I agree.

by Anonymousreply 92March 5, 2019 7:45 PM

I love Supernatural and have watched it for years....but Jared was totally fucked up for saying that stuff about Hoffman. IMHO he wouldn't have backtracked if every A list celebrity out there hadn't started giving him shit about it. When Meryl Streep and Oprah Winfrey call you out you're in deep shit. Jennifer Lawrence even said something like "Jared WHO?" on the red carpet when asked.

I still like the show fine but that and the other stuff Jared's pulled really did change my opinion of him. Jensen has gotten better by supporting Beto and other good causes but Jared just seems like a dick. I want to overlook it because i think a lot of it is due to his mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 93March 5, 2019 8:56 PM

omg jared padalecki is a nobody in Hollywood. nobody is gonna care a rat's ass what he thinks a tragedy is or isn't. especially when he insults one of the most respected actors around. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 94March 5, 2019 9:02 PM

R93 When Meryl Streep and Oprah Winfrey call you out you're in deep shit. Jennifer Lawrence even said something like "Jared WHO?"

Haha Meryl and Harvey's ex whore Lawrence two women who starred in as many Weinstein movies as they could and didn't give a shit about women he was abusing while they were winning their awards for Weinstein films! like they have any morals!

by Anonymousreply 95March 5, 2019 9:06 PM

R95 you need to see if JP will front you a few of his meds. What's the word they use around here? Oh yeah, it's "DERANGED and UNHINGED."

by Anonymousreply 96March 5, 2019 9:10 PM

Wait those are honestly his tweets??? Wow that's a million times worse than the waitress thing. And he thinks he has a chance at a Marvel movie? No fucking way. I guess I'm a fan of the show because I do watch it but even know that everyone on it is 'straight to DVD' if you get my drift. What a stupid thing to Tweet! An obscure actor on an obscure show criticizing the likes of psh in such a shitty way. Wow I can't get over him doing that. Jared must really have an inflated view of himself.

by Anonymousreply 97March 5, 2019 9:21 PM

This is just unimaginable!

What kind of retarded egomaniac does this kind of thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 5, 2019 9:30 PM

Jared didn't cover the face up when he posted it. I remember seeing it on his Twitter. 🤪🤪🤪🤪

by Anonymousreply 99March 5, 2019 9:43 PM

R97 An obscure actor on an obscure show criticizing the likes of psh in such a shitty way.

He didn't criticize PSH just his death wasting his life and talent on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 100March 5, 2019 9:57 PM

R96 I know it's hard for you that your fave Lawrence is outed as a Wankenstein Whore and very disappointing that Queen Meryl called pervert Weinstein God.

by Anonymousreply 101March 5, 2019 11:30 PM

I wonder if J2 resent Grant Gustin for being younger, cuter and having the #1 show on their shared network?

by Anonymousreply 102March 5, 2019 11:56 PM

Gustin is a skinny plain looking dweeb.

He looks ridiculous in his suit.

His show wont even make to half the seasons of SPN when it gets the chop.

by Anonymousreply 103March 6, 2019 1:47 AM

Yeah it's pretty normal for people, ie the kings, to get drunk at least by the time you are doing the ball. He wasn't drunk when he was doing the interviews, though you could tell he was excited about the whole thing. There are pictures of him throughout the night and he looks pretty good so I don't know how "shitfaced" he was, to me that means barely able to stand and I don't think at any point did he look like he was ready to fall over, though I don't know how late this person talked to him.

I saw on one person's twitter that Jensen really mingled with the crowd a lot more than most other Kings, he came out of the VIP area and he stayed until the ball was over, which was also apparently not the norm. He even got up on the stage and had some fun with the DJ.

Cute pics with his daughter early on in the evening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 6, 2019 1:58 AM

Checking out dad's crown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 6, 2019 1:59 AM

Found the tweet from "mardi gras mambo jo":

"Y’all seriously... Jensen was the best. So genuine and kind to everyone. I have never seen a king leave the VIP area to party with everyone or stay till the end of the ball before! He was amazing!"

She said in another tweet the Ball ended at 3am. Video of him bouncing with the DJ. It's cool that he just was having a good time. No matter what he's wearing. LOL As I remember he loves wearing costumes, he and his friends used to go all out for Halloween when they were living in LA and didn't have kids, so I'm sure he was in his element.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106March 6, 2019 2:29 AM

R102 Grant Gustin looks like a foot.

by Anonymousreply 107March 6, 2019 12:52 PM

I have left Jared & Jensen a little something in my will for all the years of pleasure they have brought me.

My family say I should leave it to charity but it's my money and those lovely two boys deserve it!

by Anonymousreply 108March 6, 2019 1:04 PM

[quote]Gustin is a skinny plain looking dweeb.

[quote]Grant Gustin looks like a foot.

And yet he is still hotter than the geriatric Js.

by Anonymousreply 109March 6, 2019 1:22 PM

Grant is a pasty looking soft beanpole.

by Anonymousreply 110March 6, 2019 1:38 PM

I'm sitting here with my mouth open. I thought all that Jared stuff about the waitress and his twitter was just a joke, that he prolly said something stupid one time and people like to poke fun at him for it. But he honestly said that about that actor that overdosed, and he honestly did post that man's picture! I can't believe he didn't get sued. Actors or anyone with money is always worried about being sued and by posting that stuff he is practically begging to get sued! Plus it makes him look like the biggest asshole douchebag ever. Something is really wrong with Jared. That just isn't normal behavior for somebody in his position.

by Anonymousreply 111March 6, 2019 2:21 PM

He's a shitty little actor on a shitty little show r111 but he thinks everyone is supposed to roll out the red carpet for him because he's a S T A H!

by Anonymousreply 112March 6, 2019 3:09 PM

My older brother owns a construction company in NO and he's been a member of the Bacchus krewe for about 5 years. You would think he got the Presidential Medal of Freedom when he was invited to join. He and his 26 year old wife wife (hes 58) are Republican assholes and his Facebook is full of nothing Trump shit and Fox news. I don't usually talk to him but I really wanted to see Jensen up close so I asked him if I paid for the ticket could I go with them as a guest. He made a big deal out of saying he was gonna ask people if he could but then he came back and said they wouldn't allow it which is total bullshit because I checked. Anyway, I talked to his airhead wife this morning and she said that Jensen did a good job. She didn't know who he was and said most people there didn't know either but that they thought he was a good king. She said people thought he was gay which is stupid because Danneel was with him. When I told her that she said "yeah but you know those Hollywood people." She sounded like a true DLer there. She said Jensen was really drunk but that everyone else was too. Then the cunt sent me a photo of her and my brother and Jensen all together. I fucking hate them and hope they lose every penny they have.

by Anonymousreply 113March 6, 2019 3:32 PM

If some of you all think we love the show and the actors, well, the Previously TV people ain’t got nothing on us. My god, they’re the delusional ones.

Constantly talking about how fantastic Jensens acting is and how he deserves an Emmy. They are really pathetic. And those New Orleans’ pictures of his parade and the ball? Oh, Lordy. They’re going on and on.

You haters should go and mock them. Of course, they’d probably delete your comments with nary an explanation. Fucking crazy bitches.

by Anonymousreply 114March 6, 2019 4:36 PM

ROFL at R98!

Jared just cracks me up when he does shit like that. He has become the official "asshole outer," posting all offenders on his Twitter.

Go, Jared!

by Anonymousreply 115March 6, 2019 4:48 PM

Jesus, you fraus and this shitty show.

by Anonymousreply 116March 6, 2019 5:20 PM

Jared does seem kind of wacko.

Has anyone ever met him in person, or know someone who knows him? I'd love to have a first hand account (not from the rumor mill) about what he's really like.

He seems like an "interesting" person. Personally, I like him.

by Anonymousreply 117March 6, 2019 5:34 PM

Obviously R117 and R115 are one and the same. (Now sit back and let them regale you as to how they aren't.) The best post on these threads was from R593 on the other thread. It bears repeating.

[quote]Sometimes this thread is slow, and sometimes it gets about 15 posts in a day. So you never know.

The number of daily posts on this thread is directly proportionate to whether the three Supernatural fraus here take their meds. No meds mean that the same fraus are able to post all day long about how perfect Jensen Ackles is and how much he deserves an Emmy . . . answer themselves . . . then post about how totally awesome sauce Supernatural is . . . answer themselves . . . then post multiple shitty pictures and YouTube clips . . . answer themselves, etc., You multiply all that by three and factor in the people busting on the fraus, and before you know it there are a bunch of posts here.

No posts mean that the Supernatural fraus' moms have gone down to the basement and forced their respective fifty-year old fraus to take their meds.

by Anonymousreply 118March 6, 2019 7:29 PM

For you, r118.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 6, 2019 8:06 PM

R117 He's nice and he has depression but you already knew that.

by Anonymousreply 120March 6, 2019 8:47 PM

Ha Ha,

Arrow is cancelled and Flash will be next.

Meanwhile SPN powers on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 6, 2019 9:59 PM

Supernatural is so bad. It's a terrible show.

by Anonymousreply 122March 7, 2019 3:00 AM

So again, why are those who claim to hate the show so much just move on to another thread? Why would you continue to click on something that doesn't interest you. Are you that desperate for attention that you have to keep posting about how much you hate it? LOOK AT ME!!!! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!! Its really pathetic and rather sad.

If you claim to be here "just to piss off" the posters, we'll now you're lying and secretly jerking off to all the pictures being posted.

by Anonymousreply 123March 7, 2019 3:51 AM

R115 There is nothing funny about potentially ruining people's lives just because they didn't worship at your altar or because maybe they were having a bad day(non-famous people are allowed to have them too, not just Jared) When Jared was dating his old girlfriend Sandy he nearly punched a guy on an airplane for bumping into her when he was putting his stuff in the overhead storage even though she was like "it's fine Jared no big deal" - that was a bad day for him, but the only reason we know about is because a drunk guest star who was on the plane with him, who understandably was never asked back, mentioned it at a convention, not because the guy it happened to decided to publicly announce what a jerk Jared is and how he's scarred for life over feeling threatened. None of these people were involved in situations that did more than slightly inconvenience Jared.

The waitress Jared posted about and secretly took a picture of and posted and the restaurant she worked for that he sicced his fans on got threats that were so bad they had to cancel a big charity event they were going to be hosting that week. And, despite his going on that the waitress had ruined his whole trip(convention in Minneapolis), Jared never did reveal what the waitress supposedly did(though some online fans pulled stuff out of their asses based on their own fantasies but I don't think any hard evidence ever came forward) that was so entirely awful. He said she was the most horrible human being he'd ever met in his life and she was a bully and what abuse he suffered at her hands that made him feel less than human(but no specifics of course, just that he'd never ever been treated so badly in his entire life). When some brave souls pointed out that maybe he was overreacting or at least shouldn't have posted the picture he secretly took of her - he said would not be silenced or victim shamed.

Of course she apparently got replaced about a year later as "the worst human being" he(and Jensen this time apparently though Jensen himself didn't say anything as I recall) had ever come across by another woman whose name he named but which I will not that worked at Live Nation. Bad service happens sometimes, but when it's always happening to the same person(and they are always horrible human beings for their bad service per JP), IMO it seems to me that maybe the service people are not the problem.

by Anonymousreply 124March 7, 2019 4:30 AM

Funnily, the haters KNOW every detail about everything SPN as the poster above demonstrates.

Talk about obsession. LOL.

They must have a 14 year old diary of SPN tidbits to amuse themselves with.

by Anonymousreply 125March 7, 2019 7:14 AM

Wow about Arrow. The ratings have been horrible, even for them and I’m glad to see it go.

The show was ruined the minute they made that Mary Sue bitch the center of attention and they killed off Laurel.

That’s when many people stopped watching, including me. They brought Katie back but it was too little,, too late.

So Oliver will die in the fall during the crossover? That seems okay.

I wonder what Amell has lined up. So tomorrow we get a brand new episode! Yay!!

by Anonymousreply 126March 7, 2019 7:25 AM

We shouldn’t gloat about the show quite yet. They might announce in May that 15 will be it for the boys.

Probably a shortened season as well.

by Anonymousreply 127March 7, 2019 7:29 AM

[quote]So again, why are those who claim to hate the show so much just move on to another thread? Why would you continue to click on something that doesn't interest you.

Supernatural is seen as a total joke here. Especially because Ackles is supposedly a Republican homophobe and this IS a gay forum, although some people seem to totally forget that. You just have to deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 128March 7, 2019 7:37 AM

[quote] the only reason we know about is because a drunk guest star who was on the plane with him, who understandably was never asked back, mentioned it at a convention

Are you talking about the guy who played "Cole" (Actor Travis Aaron Wade) on Supernatural?

There was a lot of drama surrounding him and why he never returned to the show.

I really liked him and thought that he would be a recurring character, but someone on Part 3 or 4 of the Supernatural threads mentioned that he was banned from conventions and the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129March 7, 2019 7:50 AM

Steven Amell should appear in Supernatural now that Arrow is finishing.

He could play a sexy new Angel that catches Dean's eye and makes Castiel jealous.

by Anonymousreply 130March 7, 2019 12:07 PM

[quote]Arrow is cancelled and Flash will be next.

Why would they cancel their #1, top rated show?

by Anonymousreply 131March 7, 2019 1:15 PM

R131 low ratings

by Anonymousreply 132March 7, 2019 4:27 PM

Again, #1 rated show on the network.

by Anonymousreply 133March 7, 2019 4:30 PM

Don't know how you guys watch this show. It's pretty damn bad IMHO. The guy with the fake growly voice is too much and the tall guy is no better. Its been on forever though

by Anonymousreply 134March 7, 2019 4:39 PM

New episode tonight!

I'm still worried about R46's post. I hope that one of the J's isn't exiting the show.

by Anonymousreply 135March 7, 2019 7:32 PM

The hot piece of ass on Arrow is so much hotter than anyone on supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 136March 7, 2019 11:51 PM

[quote] Are you talking about the guy who played "Cole" (Actor Travis Aaron Wade) on Supernatural?

The boys were probably threatened by his good looks, besides him daring to open his mouth about what a childish little cunt Padalecki is. BTW, what mental illness is Padalecki supposed to have since that always seems to be the explanation for his bad behavior? None of the depressed people I know suddenly turn into raging cunts when they feel slighted. Of course in Padalecki's case he apparently feels slighted when he's not getting treated like royalty.

by Anonymousreply 137March 8, 2019 12:19 AM

[quote] The hot piece of ass on Arrow is so much hotter than anyone on supernatural.

And Stephen Amell is openly gay friendly unlike these two twats.

by Anonymousreply 138March 8, 2019 12:20 AM

They had a gay kiss on tonight's episode, and no, it wasn't Dean and Cas. The MOTW sucked out your soul or something, and was at a truck stop looking for a victim. He approached a trucker an offered him "anything you want" for a ride. The trucker was interested and the MOTW kissed him as a lead up to a (supposed) blowjob... then killed him.

by Anonymousreply 139March 8, 2019 3:21 AM

Philippe Bowgen played the MOTW, and he's gay and hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140March 8, 2019 3:24 AM

Misha Collins is a superfreak. I love that Ruth Connell (Rowena) posted this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 8, 2019 4:31 AM

I waited all that time for tonight's shitty episode? I'm always excited about spn but then disappointed once it airs.

by Anonymousreply 142March 8, 2019 4:55 AM

R141 typical Misha lol

by Anonymousreply 143March 8, 2019 5:10 AM

Misha is hilarious.

Like when he played Paul Bernardo in that movie and when faced with backlash refused to ever discuss the matter again.

by Anonymousreply 144March 8, 2019 6:04 AM

misha is the only one i actually like. the others blow. padaleckis a dick and jensen just seem weird.

by Anonymousreply 145March 8, 2019 6:15 AM

Gay action on the show tonight!

Too bad they didn't have the Gorgon make out with Sam or Dean. That would have been so damned hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 8, 2019 7:53 AM

R145 Misha can blow too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147March 8, 2019 8:15 AM

The gay action is the SPN writers loving tribute to Datalounge with it's never ending Supernatural thread.

by Anonymousreply 148March 8, 2019 9:36 AM

The Cole actor was banned because he was molesting or harassing females at cons and was acting extremely creepy IIRC. Had nothing to do with other cast members.

He sounded mentally ill. Very entitled, which is weird for an actor in a guest role on a minor show like this.

by Anonymousreply 149March 8, 2019 11:26 AM

Imagine the two twats doing the same thing as Misha in R147. That's right, you can't since those two take themselves way too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 150March 8, 2019 2:03 PM

The Google doodle informed me that today is FRAU DAY! Which is also know, according to the doodle, as International Women's Day.

You people on this thread were the first thing that came to mind.

My but you frauen have been busy busy!

Last I saw you were only on thread 3.

by Anonymousreply 151March 8, 2019 2:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152March 8, 2019 2:57 PM

R151 The Google doodle informed me that today is FRAU DAY! Which is also know, according to the doodle, as International Women's Day.

You're a misogynist bitch

by Anonymousreply 153March 8, 2019 3:02 PM

Dean's out like a light. Stream the latest:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 8, 2019 7:56 PM

'I AM A WINCHESTER!'-Jack.

I squealed so hard, I think I wet myself a little and had to change my kaftan for the day.

by Anonymousreply 155March 8, 2019 7:56 PM

I am a Winchester bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156March 8, 2019 8:02 PM

[quote] 'I AM A WINCHESTER!'-Jack.

Only by insemination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157March 8, 2019 8:29 PM

While I’m not 100% sure of Jack, I did sort of think it was cute that jack said that. It certainly fit in the moment when he was trying to be all bad-ass.

The rest was pretty good. But now that Michael is gone, what happens for the next six eps?

Jack turns bad? We know that dick Lucifer is coming back so who knows.

Plus they said another fan favorite is coming back for the last episode.

No ones mentioned it yet but there was a man-on-man smooch!! Yeah, it was to kill the trucker but, can’t win them all. 😏

by Anonymousreply 158March 8, 2019 8:33 PM

I predict the returning 'Big' fan favourite will either be Chuck, Adam/Michael, or the guy who played young John Winchester and Michael at one stage.

by Anonymousreply 159March 8, 2019 9:45 PM

I'd love to see Matt Cohen back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 8, 2019 9:49 PM

Crowley?

by Anonymousreply 161March 8, 2019 9:55 PM

[quote]No ones mentioned it yet but there was a man-on-man smooch!! Yeah, it was to kill the trucker but, can’t win them all.

Yes I did!

by Anonymousreply 162March 8, 2019 9:56 PM

When do you think Jack will come out to his Daddy's Sam, Dean & Castiel?

He's never shown any interest in women over the last two season's.

by Anonymousreply 163March 8, 2019 10:35 PM

Jack's likely asexual

by Anonymousreply 164March 8, 2019 10:41 PM

R125 I'm not a hater, never said I was but there is no doubt Jared acts like a first class asshole when he does things like that - doxxing people on-line, getting his fans after them all because he felt the service was not up to par, esp when he seems to think it makes them awful human beings.

R129 No it wasn't Wade, it was an actress who was on the show in a recurring role. And Wade was banned for good reason, as the other poster said he was apparently behaving very inappropriately towards some fans.

by Anonymousreply 165March 8, 2019 11:15 PM

I can see Jack being spit roasted by Sam & Dean, but I don't know where Castiel would fit in.

by Anonymousreply 166March 9, 2019 12:54 AM

The Dean loons on Previously TV are hysterical, in both senses of the word. They're putting out post after post screaming with outrage because Jack was the one to kill Michael after he ditched Dean for Rowena. That board, and their extreme umbrage is more entertaining than the show.

by Anonymousreply 167March 9, 2019 3:46 AM

Ugh that episode was terrible with the exception of Rowena. Misha did look especially hot. Jensen sounded like he was sick and Jared is the worst actor on the planet. He's so bad it hurts to watch him. The gorgon was just too prissy and gay, total turn off.

Absolutely shitty episode.

by Anonymousreply 168March 9, 2019 6:52 AM

How do you guys stand to watch this crap? It's just way too bad to even waste my time with. Rock on if it floats your boat but it is definitely not my thing.

by Anonymousreply 169March 9, 2019 7:14 AM

Sorry, R139, you did but I forgot I read your post.

The PT people are beyond ridiculous!! All outrage and anger.

by Anonymousreply 170March 9, 2019 7:28 AM

[Quote] The gorgon was just too prissy and gay, total turn off.

The what now???

by Anonymousreply 171March 9, 2019 9:42 AM

Chris Brown put Rhianna in the hospital, R. Kelly has sex with underaged girls, and their careers haven't been affected, but Jared is the worst person who ever lived because he apparently overreacted to someone knocking into his girlfriend on a plane fourteen years ago, complained about bad service on the internet a few times, and made an accurate comment about a deceased junkie. He must be destroyed!

by Anonymousreply 172March 9, 2019 4:02 PM

You're an idiot r172.

I agree that the monster from last episode was too prissy and fem.

by Anonymousreply 173March 9, 2019 5:28 PM

Matt Cohen is a big fundamentalist. He's all about the jesus

by Anonymousreply 174March 9, 2019 5:31 PM

They should've had the monster sit around naked

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 9, 2019 5:45 PM

No, he’s not, R173.

They are right. You can add that disgusting, vile sicko, Jackson to the list.

by Anonymousreply 176March 9, 2019 9:42 PM

The unhinged anti Jared nutters would have him on par with Charles Manson.

Ignore the fools.

Jealousy has a way of warping people into crazed dolts.

Jared is fine.

by Anonymousreply 177March 9, 2019 10:16 PM

R172 No one said Jared was worse than those people or even close to being in the same league, but apparently Jared thinks anyone who doesn't treat him like Prince Charles valet bringing his special toilet seat everywhere when it comes to service deserves to have their picture and place of business put on twitter and called "the worst human being".

Jared is the one who is reacting like you are saying, he's the one claiming people are horrible human beings and trying to make them lose their jobs because he didn't like his service(and he almost never reveals exactly what horrible terrible things they've done to make them deserve this, most people who post complaints with employees names actually tell you what the employee did that was deserving of such a call out). Once or twice, maybe you can say a person had truly bad service, but as many times as Jared? At that point it starts to become a question of if the service people are really the problem.

So maybe the question should be what makes some waitress or the woman who worked for Live Nation deserving of being called "the worst human being" by Jared when people like Chris Brown, etc, are out there?

by Anonymousreply 178March 10, 2019 3:17 AM

Thank you R178.

Padalecki truly disgusts me. Something is mentally wrong with him.

by Anonymousreply 179March 10, 2019 7:08 AM

That pic is at least 10 years old r152. Jensen sadly don't look like that anymore. He looks so old now. 😭

by Anonymousreply 180March 10, 2019 7:46 AM

He looks old because he is old

by Anonymousreply 181March 10, 2019 7:47 AM

Jensen is 41.

Only a dumbass twink with shit for brains would say that.

by Anonymousreply 182March 10, 2019 9:53 AM

R180, that picture is 14 years old and most people look different at the age of 27 than they do at the age of 41, esp if they aren't plasticising their face, which looks far worse than than natural aging.

I am 99.99% certain he is still far better looking than you are now, ever have been or ever will be.

by Anonymousreply 183March 10, 2019 10:00 AM

The trolls are now going for Jared, but next month they will switch back to Jensen,

They're pretty obvious.

Deep down we know J2 are great humanitarians.

They're success and generosity just riles those Datalounge Queens who have never amounted to anything and look for scapegoats for their failures in life.

I mean, all they have is an internet forum. LOL

by Anonymousreply 184March 10, 2019 8:40 PM

They sure don't mind feeding the rumor mill though. Fans have been posting from Nashville con.

Apparently Jared commented that Misha had slept at his apartment. Jensen looked at him all indignant and said, "Wait a minute - WHAT?" Jared replied, "it meant nothing."

Apparently there was also a scene where Alex had to turn around and when he did, Jared had exposed a bit more of himself than was appropriate. Jensen said he would have thrown beads.

by Anonymousreply 185March 10, 2019 9:58 PM

I don't think they do it so much to feed the rumor mill as to mock it.

by Anonymousreply 186March 10, 2019 10:08 PM

Sounds like The Boys are having a gay ole time in Music City!

by Anonymousreply 187March 10, 2019 10:28 PM

My older brother's wife watches this awful show. She's a born again Christian and always talking about how Dean is shit on in Hollywood because he's a Republican. I laughed my ass off when he came out to support Beto O'Rouke.

by Anonymousreply 188March 11, 2019 4:13 AM

Yes, R186. It’s starting to get really fucking old.

Jensen spends the entire Mardi Gras weekend with his “wife” and his best friend and taking lame pictures with her and sharing a cake slice and whatever. As his supposed best friend, Jared should have been there but, no homo, so Jared couldn’t go.

Now there’re acting all cutesy and whatever for some fans to keep them thinking that there is more there.

Same shit, different day.

by Anonymousreply 189March 11, 2019 4:19 AM

I'll never understand how people watch this garbage. Everything on the CW is trash to the nth degree.

by Anonymousreply 190March 11, 2019 4:43 AM

R189 Why in the world would Jared go to Mardi Gras with Jensen? Jared has his own family, with whom he posts cutesy pictures and does cutesy family charity things, pimping out his wife's "lifestyle blog" but hey why would Jared want to spend his day off with his own wife and kids when he could be spending it doing nothing for hours in New Orleans esp when he, unlike Jensen, was schedule to film the next day?

I doubt Jared even wanted to go, he's never said he had any interest in it. They work together, they live a mile away from each other, Jensen and Jared don't need to be joined at the hip ever day to be friends.

by Anonymousreply 191March 11, 2019 5:13 AM

All the bar maids breathed a sigh of relief when Jared confirmed he wasn't attending.

by Anonymousreply 192March 11, 2019 6:52 AM

But the gays were devastated that one of their icons couldn't attend.

by Anonymousreply 193March 11, 2019 8:47 AM

The gay gorgon was an offensive stereotype of the gay man as predator.

by Anonymousreply 194March 11, 2019 8:54 AM

They read some datalounge threads as research.

by Anonymousreply 195March 11, 2019 9:16 AM

How about the J2's in some Tennessee Williams remakes

A Street Car Named Desire. Jensen Ackles as masculine & brutish Stanley Kowalski.

A Glass Menagerie. Jared Padalecki as sensitive writer Tom Wingfield

I predict Emmy's for both!!

by Anonymousreply 196March 11, 2019 11:58 AM

I'm sure there's already a fic or 2 R196

by Anonymousreply 197March 11, 2019 12:38 PM

Jensen: Stella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jared: Blow out your candles, Laura.

by Anonymousreply 198March 11, 2019 12:40 PM

The gorgon said he would eat both men and women but that women were much more woke now and he couldn’t sweet talk them to be victims so he is going with guys for now.

He’s bi, apparently 😉

by Anonymousreply 199March 11, 2019 2:23 PM

R199 are you serious? That's fucking hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 200March 11, 2019 2:24 PM

Yup, that’s what he said.

Also something about breaking free from centuries of mysogyny. 🙂

by Anonymousreply 201March 11, 2019 2:30 PM

^^women, that is.

by Anonymousreply 202March 11, 2019 2:32 PM

R210 Loooooooooord

by Anonymousreply 203March 11, 2019 2:52 PM

*oops meant R201

by Anonymousreply 204March 11, 2019 2:52 PM

You crackpots watching this dreck need help.

by Anonymousreply 205March 11, 2019 4:58 PM

I think when Jensen turns 50 would be an OK time to stop doing the show.

A good landmark to finish on.

24 seasons of Supernatural is a good run.

by Anonymousreply 206March 12, 2019 1:51 AM

R206 you joke but i could totally see that happening.

by Anonymousreply 207March 13, 2019 3:31 PM

Ive never really seen much of this show but just caught 15 mins of it waiting my for oil to be changed. I think I just saw the worst bit of acting ever recorded. Some man in a white suit was playing Satan. I thought at first it was a parody of something! I came here because I knew the datalounge guys would be tearing this actor apart. I can't believe that there are 5 threads on this show and that some of you like it!!!

*You bitches are not nearly as discerning or as cunty as you used to be.*

by Anonymousreply 208March 13, 2019 4:58 PM

[Quote] Some man in a white suit was playing Satan.

That would be Jared Padalecki.

by Anonymousreply 209March 13, 2019 5:04 PM

[quote] I'll never understand how people watch this garbage. Everything on the CW is trash to the nth degree.

Says the guy who's made 10 posts in just this one thread about how much he hates Supernatural.

by Anonymousreply 210March 13, 2019 5:12 PM

[Quote] Everything on the CW is trash to the nth degree.

This show doesn't look too bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211March 13, 2019 5:35 PM

I don’t think it has aired yet😉

by Anonymousreply 212March 13, 2019 5:46 PM

R212 it hasn't. Airs next month.

by Anonymousreply 213March 13, 2019 5:50 PM

LOL. R208

Who just 'happens' to catch an episode of SPN while waiting for their oil to be changed.

Next you'll tell us you were subjected to another episode while waiting for the lights to change at the pedestrian road crossing.

by Anonymousreply 214March 13, 2019 9:54 PM

Exactly R214, he just happens to be stuck in front of an old-timey television shop with all the televisions broadcasting Supernatural, and even through the glass, he can tell how bad the acting is because he's a phenomenal lip reader and/or has super hearing.

by Anonymousreply 215March 14, 2019 4:43 AM

[quote] I think I just saw the worst bit of acting ever recorded. Some man in a white suit was playing Satan.

That was Jared, and he was playing the role of Lucifer, five years into the future. I thought he did a good job.

by Anonymousreply 216March 14, 2019 5:32 AM

TNT is currently airing season five, and I must say that the first five episodes of the season was like watching a gay love story, rather than a pair of monster hunting brothers.

Just watching the episodes, I would surmise that Dean is the top and Sam is the bottom, and they were on the verge of breaking up. But they couldn't stand to be apart, so they got back together again, with the "condition" that their relationship would be an equal partnership.

There is good reason why shippers have shipped Sam and Dean over the years. The writing has absolutely given that impression of the Winchesters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 14, 2019 5:36 AM

"What if we kissed?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218March 14, 2019 5:37 AM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 219March 14, 2019 1:56 PM

All the haters will no doubt accidentally trip over a TV and stumble on this latest episode to complain about tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 220March 14, 2019 2:01 PM

Lo & behold I logged onto the DL this morning and was greeted with more "likes" than I could count, all from this thread. There were at least 10 and probably more.

R214 and R215 you are certainly proving what people say about Supernatural fans with your posts above. Fields BMW in Winter Park, Florida, most definitely does not have an "old-timey television" in their service waiting room. Although it was originally on Fox News when I came in, the television itself was quite nice.

Say what you want, but that guy I saw -- and everyone else I saw on that show -- was terrible, not that I would expect more from the CW. Nevertheless, I [italic]would[/italic] expect better taste in television from my Datalounge brethren.

by Anonymousreply 221March 14, 2019 2:44 PM

[Quote] Nevertheless, I would expect better taste in television from my Datalounge brethren.

Lol really??

by Anonymousreply 222March 14, 2019 2:46 PM

This thread would be a treasure trove for a shrink studying multiple personalities.

[italic]There are only 3 subjects on the thread, but those 3 subjects are all attempting subterfuge by manifesting numerous personalities. This is apparently done in an attempt to convince themselves and others that the shitty, long suffering television show "Supernatural," along with its bevy of D List actors, does not suck.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 223March 14, 2019 3:32 PM

R223 i think fandom in general would be fascinating to study for some shrinks out there lol

by Anonymousreply 224March 14, 2019 3:40 PM

Um, R223?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225March 14, 2019 4:51 PM

This would be the case if a Datalounger met Jared...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226March 14, 2019 4:53 PM

R217, that was certainly the case in the early years of the show. Not the case anymore.

They keep the brothers apart for the most part. Which, given the last few seasons´ ratings, you’d think they would go back to what worked early on.

by Anonymousreply 227March 14, 2019 6:15 PM

Does Jared have a sweating problem?

Sometimes with minimal exertion, he breaks out in sweat all over his neck and face, and they actually film it. Meanwhile, Jensen looks as cool as a cucumber.

Is it because Jared works out a lot, or does he have hyper-hydrosis? Damn, he must smell musky! It's kind of a turn on.

by Anonymousreply 228March 14, 2019 7:06 PM

R221 What happened in the rest of the episode, that you saw, besides "the guy in white playing Satan"? Give a few more details.

by Anonymousreply 229March 15, 2019 1:57 AM

[quote]Sometimes with minimal exertion, he breaks out in sweat all over his neck and face, and they actually film it.

Drugs.

by Anonymousreply 230March 15, 2019 2:38 AM

Jared is known to have an extreme sweating problem. This has been going on as long as the show.

by Anonymousreply 231March 15, 2019 2:59 AM

Please don't make up stories about Jared, R230.

How was the new episode?

by Anonymousreply 232March 15, 2019 2:58 AM

Is it just me, or have the last two episodes of SPN been really gory?

I mean, much more than usual.

by Anonymousreply 233March 15, 2019 4:30 AM

They have to do something, the writing sucks at this point, so they need to gore for shock value.

by Anonymousreply 234March 15, 2019 4:44 AM

I've said this before but I look forward to watching......and then the epi sucks.

Another lackluster epi.

This is just so old now. I really think it's time to close up shop.

by Anonymousreply 235March 15, 2019 5:17 AM

Hmph. This was a surprisingly weak episode.

It seemed pretty uninspired.

by Anonymousreply 236March 15, 2019 5:52 AM

That road trip with Dean and Jack was so ridiculous. And having Jack talk to Donatello about not having a soul, made even less sense.

The episode was quite nearly pointless.

And I say this as a huge fan of the show.

by Anonymousreply 237March 15, 2019 12:18 PM

[Quote] Jared is known to have an extreme sweating problem. This has been going on as long as the show.

Don't forget the farting!

[Quote] And having Jack talk to Donatello about not having a soul

They had a character called Donatello??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238March 15, 2019 3:23 PM

“The End” is the episode that has Sam as Satan, R229. The angel Zachariah shows Dean what will happen if he doesn’t say yes to Michael. Apocalypse world and yes Sam does agree to Lucifer wearing his body. Even so, Dean still says no.

Yes, Jared tends to be hot all the time and he does sweat, a lot.

The last two episodes have been particularly gory. I guess they need to bring some of that old school stuff to get viewers back.

Donatello is a prophet, R238. He’s useless since god left the world. And he is soul-less now as well. He’s okay with it, though.

I thought the episode was funny. Especially the Sam part. That hair!! The sweater vest! The glasses! Too funny. The head exploding part was gross.

by Anonymousreply 239March 15, 2019 5:09 PM

Dumb episode. Terrible! And I say that as the #1 Supernatural Fan Frau!

by Anonymousreply 240March 15, 2019 5:32 PM

Sad to say I agree with you r 240. This has been my favorite show since I was 12 when it first came on and I'm 26 now. It will be fucking bizarre when it goes off but it is time.

by Anonymousreply 241March 15, 2019 5:46 PM

[Quote] This has been my favorite show since I was 12 when it first came on and I'm 26 now.

Fuuuuuck i feel old. Where does the time go?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242March 15, 2019 6:21 PM

Tried and true SPN hater:

"I am the show's biggest fan but the latest episode was just terrible yadda yadda yadda...."

by Anonymousreply 243March 15, 2019 8:31 PM

For someone with hyperhydrosis (like Jared), it must be hard to film him.

It's pretty unsightly to have sweat stains on your t-shirt, constantly caught on film.

No wonder he always wears jackets on the show, which probably makes him sweat even more!

by Anonymousreply 244March 15, 2019 11:25 PM

[quote] I can't believe that there are 5 threads on this show and that some of you like it!!!

5? More like 200.

by Anonymousreply 245March 15, 2019 11:56 PM

It mostly shows when Jared is on the spot at conventions, R244. He seems fine on the show, especially since they film up in Vancouver and it’s always chilly up there.

He never has sweat stains on his clothes unless he’s supposed to in the scene. 💁🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 246March 16, 2019 12:40 AM

Can I volunteer to lick Jared's sweaty pits on set when required?

by Anonymousreply 247March 16, 2019 1:55 AM

(quote)] Lo & behold I logged onto the DL this morning and was greeted with more "likes" than I could count, all from this thread. There were at least 10 and probably more.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit that is some damn hilarious bullshit there! I've been on DL since the fucking first year. Dude, NOBODY gets that many "wit and wisdom" upvotes for the fucking dumb ass shit you posted about how much you hate some random sci-fi show. W&W is reserved for people who are actually funny or really insightful on DL, its not the fucking like button on Facebook. If you get 10 W&W on this board, you either posted something super amusing (cash bars at weddings, lesbian potluck, dialing the phone with a pencil, Almiqui - all hail our mighty hairy coconut overloads, etc.) or something really helpful/compassionate that touched even the black hearts of the DL. Get the fuck outta here with that crap.

Why am I here you may wonder? When you're on day 4 with the flu, you start getting desperate when you've read every thread that actually interests you. There's only so many "Henry Cavill's Tit Muscle" type threads you can read.

by Anonymousreply 248March 16, 2019 3:18 AM

Fuck, I've never mastered that God damn quote thing. One of these days.

by Anonymousreply 249March 16, 2019 3:19 AM

Yes please, R247!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250March 16, 2019 3:25 AM

The above must be the episode where Sam gave Castiel a massage of sorts while Dean was out hunting.

by Anonymousreply 251March 16, 2019 11:47 AM

Why are those wayward sons still trying to carry on?

by Anonymousreply 252March 16, 2019 2:18 PM

I think R250 is from Swap Meat, when Sam switched bodies with a nerdy teenage boy who was fascinated to finally have a big buff body and would stare at himself (in Sam's body) in awe.

by Anonymousreply 253March 16, 2019 3:34 PM

What else can they do?

by Anonymousreply 254March 16, 2019 6:56 PM

[quote] What else can they do?

You mean, besides rake in millions of dollars and stardom?

You're just jealous.

by Anonymousreply 255March 16, 2019 7:58 PM

Is either Jared or Jensen hung?

I haven't seen a noticeable bulge on either of them, in all fourteen seasons of SPN.

by Anonymousreply 256March 16, 2019 8:39 PM

Oh My!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257March 16, 2019 8:56 PM

Haha R257!

Jensen wishes that was his peen.

by Anonymousreply 258March 16, 2019 9:42 PM

The past is catching up to him. Stream the latest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259March 16, 2019 10:03 PM

Not true R248. I've gotten numerous likes or WWs or whatever you want to call them on DL before. Odd thing is that the pop up will say 'Three people like your post on the whatever thread." Then the number will jump up to 5 or 6 then it starts all over again. Instead of 7 people like your post, you'll see 1 person likes your post on the whatever thread. So what the person upthread said is totally possible. If it actually happened who knows but it is possible.

by Anonymousreply 260March 17, 2019 3:24 AM

I recently binge watched watched Mad Men, Breaking Bad & The Sopranos.

Sorry, but Supernatural was way better and way more entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 261March 17, 2019 5:23 AM

I doubt that's true R261. I suspect you are one of the many sock puppets on this thread posting ridiculously positive things. If it is true, then I feel sorry for you because you have no critical thinking skills and bad taste to boot. And I say that as a dedicated viewer of Supernatural. Although I enjoy the show, I understand its limits and realize that there are many, many more television shows out there with much better writing and acting. All of the shows you named would qualify. But if you enjoy SPN and it moves you, then by all means carry on.

I work during the week and can't watch the episode when it airs so I stream it late Saturday night when I get off work. I always offer the same preamble every week when I post on this thread but I can't help it. I feel like a bad fan if I don't explain why I didn't watch when it aired.

This was a bad episode even for a filler. It failed to progress the season in any way and only served to showcase the fact that Jared is a mediocre( at best) actor and that he looks really bad now. I don't follow entertainment news, so is something wrong with him? Is he ill?

R243 you seem to be, to use your own vernacular, a "tried and true" SPN Frau: Someone who can't take even the most constructive criticism of the show without professing that person to be a "hater."

This season is a mess. They need to start tying it up and setting up next season as the finale for the show.

by Anonymousreply 262March 17, 2019 6:29 AM

The shitiest show I ever watched was Star Trek Voyager on UPN and it was Emmy worthy compared to Super fucking Natural. My god. Supernatural is one of the few shows out there worse than reality. The dude that grunts his lines? He sounds like he has throat cancer.

by Anonymousreply 263March 17, 2019 9:34 AM

If ever you miss an episode and need to catch up, just ask one of the Supernatural haters.

They know EVERY episode and EVERY plotline because they tune in EVERY week.

by Anonymousreply 264March 17, 2019 11:39 AM

[Quote] I think [R250] is from Swap Meat, when Sam switched bodies with a nerdy teenage boy who was fascinated to finally have a big buff body and would stare at himself (in Sam's body) in awe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265March 17, 2019 1:07 PM

This is a slight tangent - The thing that drew me to SPN is the depiction of familial/brotherly love - the Winchesters are willing to die for each other. I suspect that that is the draw for a lot of fans - the chemistry between the actors that makes us care for the characters. Anyway, I was on Amazon and clicked on the show "Falling Skies" and found that it is very very similar to SPN in the depiction of a family that shows their love onscreen.

FS is a scifi show about an alien invasion. Noah Wyle is the father of 3 boys and the show follows how humans form a rebellion to try to save the planet. The other focus is how much this family bands together and looks out for each other because they never know if it will be the last time that they're together. They are even more touchy-feely than the Winchesters - hugging, embracing, crying, tending wounds. Bonus: DL favorite Connor Jessup plays the middle son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266March 17, 2019 4:35 PM

Falling Skies was a good show too. The finale was meh though.

by Anonymousreply 267March 17, 2019 6:07 PM

For the record, I liked the family bond aspects of Falling Skies, but the rest of the show didn't grab me like SPN did. I could care less about the aliens, the human rebels, the other background drama that the show tried to make interesting. I lasted until the middle of S2 before I realized that the Mason family did not compare to the Winchester brothers in terms of being invested in their story.

by Anonymousreply 268March 17, 2019 7:22 PM

R263 I [italic]LOVED[/italic] Star Trek Voyager! It was by far my favorite Star Trek series. I adored Kate Mulgrew and Jeri Ryan, even though they hated each other behind the scenes. They were both terribly underappreciated actors, especially Kate. I've been so happy for her success on Orange is the New Black. As a young lesbian, Seven of Nine was my idea of a perfect, feminine woman and honestly still is. I enjoy Supernatural but Kate and Jeri could act circles around anybody on it.

I watch an episode each night before bed on Netflix.

And not to be indelicate, but R266 and R268 and the other gay boys saying you like Supernatural for the "familial" bonds.....uh, no you don't. Tell the truth. You like it because you dream of someone as hot as a Dean when he was young loving you so unconditionally that he would go to hell for you. You crave that and Supernatural manifests it for you. It's the homoerotic aspect of it that attracts you whether you admit it or not.

Dipshit @R264: Just because we don't love every second of every episode and offer meaningful criticism doesn't mean that someone is a "hater." You need to grow the fuck up, especially because I suspect you're at least 50.

by Anonymousreply 269March 18, 2019 5:11 AM

The unhinged haters just can't keep a civil tongue or discourse.

They pepper their tripe with typical swearing in place of reason.

At least the pro SPN people keep it civil & polite.

The haters, always insulting, rather common, and obvious of little education.

by Anonymousreply 270March 18, 2019 7:28 AM

[Quote] As a young lesbian, Seven of Nine was my idea of a perfect, feminine woman and honestly still is.

I barely watched an episode of Voyager. But my dad loved Seven Of Nine lol.

by Anonymousreply 271March 18, 2019 8:29 AM

any truth to its 2 stars bein big right wing phobes?

by Anonymousreply 272March 18, 2019 8:30 AM

R272 LOL

by Anonymousreply 273March 18, 2019 8:58 AM

Jared & Jensen would be People's Sexiest Duo Alive if they expanded their category list.

by Anonymousreply 274March 18, 2019 9:31 AM

I have to wonder what Jensen thinks when he hears about Jared "doxxing" people?

I'm guessing that he tells Danneel, "Uh oh, Jared has gone off the deep end again!" And they both have a good laugh about it.

by Anonymousreply 275March 19, 2019 12:31 AM

Jensen simply yells SAMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 276March 19, 2019 4:47 AM

[quote]This was a bad episode even for a filler. It failed to progress the season in any way

Sometimes the characters and plot from an episode are part of later episodes and later seasons and then it can be seen how they add to the progression. It’s the “Then” part.

by Anonymousreply 277March 19, 2019 4:57 AM

[quote]You like it because you dream of someone as hot as a Dean when he was young loving you so unconditionally that he would go to hell for you. You crave that and Supernatural manifests it for you.

Well duh R269, of course that's why the fraus love it! It's the same reason why they read romance novels and go to see sappy love stories at the movies. Supernatural fraus are all largely unfulfilled - hence their obsession with this godawful show. Interestingly enough it's their frauish behavior that keeps them from getting what they want. Dean, and anyone else who's masculine and attractive, isn't going to want to be with ancient, frauey eldgergays who watch crappy soaps.

by Anonymousreply 278March 19, 2019 6:27 AM

Begs the question then what's all the haters excuse for watching the show every week as they do.

by Anonymousreply 279March 19, 2019 7:55 AM

Jensen's best work on SPN were probably season 4 & 5 in 2009-10.

He should have won the Emmy in 2010 as his competition that year were nowhere near as good.

He would have competed against the following nominations.

Bryan Cranston as Walter White on Breaking Bad (Episode: "Full Measure") (AMC)

Kyle Chandler as Eric Taylor on Friday Night Lights (Episode: "East of Dillon") (The 101 Network / NBC)

Matthew Fox as Dr. Jack Shephard on Lost (Episode: "The End") (ABC)

Michael C. Hall as Dexter Morgan on Dexter (Episode: "The Getaway") (Showtime)

Jon Hamm as Don Draper on Mad Men (Episode: "The Gypsy and the Hobo") (AMC)

Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House on House (Episode: "Broken") (Fox)

No competition if the award was fair.

Jensen by a mile.

by Anonymousreply 280March 19, 2019 12:50 PM

Ugh, R280, please don’t give the haters any ammo. If you think Jensen deserves an Emmy, go to Previously TV wth the other bitter loons.

by Anonymousreply 281March 19, 2019 2:47 PM

When I see this thread I always think that the Supernatural fans on it all look like the bingo player from Roseanne, the one who had all the troll dolls.

by Anonymousreply 282March 19, 2019 2:56 PM

This chick:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283March 19, 2019 2:57 PM

This one.

I can see all the spn fans sitting down to watch, blowing on their troll dolls, praying against the odds for a decent episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284March 19, 2019 3:01 PM

I don't understand why you all have to be so mean to those of us who love the show.

Why don't you just let us be? All we want is to discuss the show in peace.

If you don't like it, then don't comment.

This is my favorite show on tv, and I hate that some people have to be so bitter about it. Leave us alone!

by Anonymousreply 285March 19, 2019 3:02 PM

Because you say stupid shit like R280, R285.

At least have the decency to be embarrassed that you watch this lowbrow trash.

by Anonymousreply 286March 19, 2019 7:27 PM

Supernatural is a phenomenon that inevitably draws out the embittered.

Just ignore them.

You can tell they are quite nasty people.

No friends but an internet board to vent their bile.

by Anonymousreply 287March 19, 2019 8:49 PM

It’s a show with a large gay following, for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 288March 19, 2019 11:39 PM

R286 is a troll trying to pretend he's an actual poster just to stir shit up.

The only one that took the bait was another "this show sucks yet somehow I keep coming back to this thread because I'm desperate for attention" troll or even more likely, the poster of both posts was yourself.

Give it up. Its really pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 289March 20, 2019 5:37 AM

R288 because of Destiel/and or Wincest.

by Anonymousreply 290March 20, 2019 1:08 PM

Yup, R290.

I started watching, back in season 3,!when I kept reading that the two leads had mad chemistry. They certainly did and, whenever they’re allowed to be in the same room, still do.

by Anonymousreply 291March 20, 2019 4:46 PM

Gay fans definitely watch for Destiel and Wincest, but there are a lot of other episodes with homoeroticism.

I just watched a vampire episode, where two guys actually kissed in a "vamp bar," and one male vampire was openly flirting with Dean, calling him "pretty," and basically wanted to fuck him.

It was pretty hot!

by Anonymousreply 292March 20, 2019 9:56 PM

That Twihard episode was weird.

Sam looked strangely turned on, watching Dean get "turned" into a vampire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293March 20, 2019 10:14 PM

Crowley and Bobby actually kissed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294March 20, 2019 10:15 PM

Crowley is quite the whore.

Is he supposed to be bisexual?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295March 20, 2019 10:15 PM

That Twihard episode was icky.

Sam didn’t have a soul and let Dean get bit so they could see where the vamp nest was, all in pursuit of the Alpha vampire 🧛‍♀️ who was pretty fucking hot, btw. Sexy mofo.

by Anonymousreply 296March 20, 2019 11:16 PM

Crowley is kissing Bobby and that businessman because they both made deals with him and demons seal those deals with a kiss.

by Anonymousreply 297March 20, 2019 11:38 PM

True R297, but Crowley also had a man-crush on Dean.

I truly think that he is supposed to be bisexual. Obviously, because he also had/has a son.

by Anonymousreply 298March 21, 2019 2:54 AM

I thought Crowley had more of a thing for "Moose".

by Anonymousreply 299March 21, 2019 3:06 AM

Crowley was never a Sam man.

He always had a crush on Dean, and even propositioned Dean to spend eternity with him in hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300March 21, 2019 2:56 PM

New episode tonight!

by Anonymousreply 301March 21, 2019 8:31 PM

It was a good monster of the week for the guys.

Jack is too stupid for words.

by Anonymousreply 302March 22, 2019 4:02 AM

Terrible episode, again. This season had like 3 good episodes in the middle and the rest have been awful

by Anonymousreply 303March 22, 2019 4:11 AM

I sadly agree r303. Every week I get my hopes up for another Mystery Spot or A Very Supernatural Christmas or Time is on My Side or Fan Fiction and I'm always always disappointed. I understand that every episode can't be a classic but come on! I'm really tired of being disappointed. It should end instead of churning out crap like this. The fans deserve better.

by Anonymousreply 304March 22, 2019 6:21 AM

[Quote] The fans deserve better.

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 305March 22, 2019 6:23 AM

Yes, really, dunce @305. The fans deserve better than a season of garbage episodes. They deserve to see the show end with some dignity. They should end it instead of producing these awful episodes.

by Anonymousreply 306March 22, 2019 6:28 AM

R306 you crack me up!

by Anonymousreply 307March 22, 2019 7:11 AM

The hate squad are always the first to tune in and the first to always post their damnation.

Ironically, the greatest of SPN fans in terms of viewing support..

I think they keep it going.

by Anonymousreply 308March 22, 2019 9:04 AM

[quote] It was a good monster of the week for the guys.

I agree that the monster was a good one. I also liked seeing the guy from Law & Order SVU as the Sheriff. Glad to see him acting again.

[quote] Jack is too stupid for words.

No! I love Jack. He's so adorable. I knew that the Lebanon kids would start to take over the show. It's seeming more and more like there's going to be a hand-off from Sam and Dean as the lead, to Jack and the Lebanon kids.

I felt sorry for Jack being rejected, after he was showing off for them. I thought that he would react badly, but seeing how he acted in the bunker was a bit strange. I didn't quite understand what he was thinking when Sam and Dean got back to the bunker.

I'm starting to think that Supernatural is going to go with new leads for the show, with Jared and Jensen making a graceful exit in season 15.

That's my prediction.

by Anonymousreply 309March 22, 2019 10:56 AM

Jack is only 2.

The terrible 2's as they say.

Of course he is going to do dumb things.

by Anonymousreply 310March 22, 2019 1:01 PM

I swear someone on that production has a thing for lesbians. 😏

If that happens, R309, I would have to end my relationship with the show. I don’t give a damn about that idiot Jack or any other characters except Sam and Dean. They ARE the show.

The idiot Dabb is still looking for his god-damned spinoff and he’s doing it to the detriment of the current show. Those teenagers are dumb and now that they are scared of Jack that’s the end of their screen time. I hope.

by Anonymousreply 311March 22, 2019 3:19 PM

I can't believe this is still in production. I knew it was syndicated but not that it was being made still. Fuck, aren't those guys like 50 now? It wasn't what you'd call Must See TV.

by Anonymousreply 312March 22, 2019 3:41 PM

When did Muriel get invaded by Supernatural fans? The show is bad but the fans are even worse. They used to say the Dean guy was gonna be the next Batman, then he was gonna be the next James Bond. I guess he's still waiting for his big screen break.

by Anonymousreply 313March 22, 2019 3:50 PM

That ship has passed r313. Jensen look rough these days. He is still handsome for an older man but nothing like what he was. He is not a good enough actor to make it in film. He and Jared got mega lucky to get Spn. Jared looks worse than Jensen. At least Jensen looks like the same man just older. Jared look like a completely different man now. I feel sorry for Jared because I think it's the prescription medicine he takes for his depress that makes him look like that.

by Anonymousreply 314March 22, 2019 4:00 PM

One active thread on this damned site hardly indicates invasion.

Get a grip, R313.

Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 315March 22, 2019 4:01 PM

This week's episode was pretty standard monster-of-the-week stuff. It's the sort of episode fans have been claiming they want. I thought it was okay, but no more than that, standard, nothing special at all. The worst part was that they wrote Jack as an apparently completely different person, who makes nothing but dumb and careless decisions.

by Anonymousreply 316March 22, 2019 5:00 PM

[italic]Aaaannnndddd[/italic] YOU'RE why people say spn fans are crazy, R315. Anyone who says Jensen doesn't deserve 14 Emmys doesn't agree with you is told to Fuck Off.

by Anonymousreply 317March 22, 2019 5:40 PM

I was only speaking about the “invasion” comment, fucktard at 317. . I guess seeing the word “invasion” in any permutation is triggering. So, yeah, kindly fuck off as well.

I know Jensen will never get an Emmy for this insignificant show and I couldn’t give a rats ass about it.

by Anonymousreply 318March 22, 2019 6:32 PM

It's kinda dumb that they have two angels but then never seem to want then to use their powers to take out the various supernatural entities. So they have Jack all powered up again but they think that he's too unstable to help clean up the MOTWs. This is why Cas would lose his powers so frequently in past seasons, otherwise he could snap his fingers and destroy the vampires, wraiths, ghosts, demons, etc. I understand that the show would be over if they allowed Cas or Jack to take out all of the things they hunt, but it was dumb to set up these all powerful beings in the show and them hobble them to fit the episode.

by Anonymousreply 319March 22, 2019 6:47 PM

It’s ridiculous how they’ve handled the entire angels/heaven bullshit.

If it wasn’t for the producers pandering to the fucking ridiculous Cas fans, they would’ve gotten rid of them all together ages ago.

There’s. Nothing. For. Castiel. To. Do. He can heal people except when he can’t. He can zap himself anywhere except when he can’t. He can look inside people’s minds, except when he can’t.

Such a tired, boring storyline. Now the wife is making another appearance on the show, as the greedy angel.

by Anonymousreply 320March 22, 2019 7:12 PM

[quote] This week's episode was pretty standard monster-of-the-week stuff. It's the sort of episode fans have been claiming they want.

True, but they changed it up a bit by creating a monster that had not been on the show before. At least they're trying something different.

This season has kind of been all over the place. It started with Dean as Michael, and then not Michael, and then Michael in a box, with a bunch of random episodes thrown in for good measure. My favorite was the Halloween episode - "Time to slice and dice!" lol

Glad they got rid of the newcomers in one fell swoop. The cast was getting too large.

Funny how I was just wondering about Castiel's purpose now. He seems just floating out in nowheresville, along with Mary and Bobby.

I think that the producers are trying to accomplish two things with the new young cast members. A) They're trying to introduce new blood into the show, and B) They're trying to extend the show into season 15 and beyond.

Maybe J&J have said that they want to leave, but the people who run the show aren't ready for it to end. If that's the case, they they need to find new lead characters to fill the void.

Remember, it's the CW. With shows like Riverdale, Charmed, Arrow, Flash, Legacies, etc., the network is probably pushing for a younger cast who appeals to younger viewers.

To be perfectly honest, Jensen and Jared are more about the age of the CW demographic's parents, rather than peers.

by Anonymousreply 321March 22, 2019 8:17 PM

[Quote] Now the wife is making another appearance on the show, as the greedy angel.

The wife has a name.

by Anonymousreply 322March 22, 2019 8:33 PM

Well, you haters will have no reason to bitch anymore. The actors have announced that season 15 will be the last.

😢😢

by Anonymousreply 323March 22, 2019 9:00 PM

Confirmed: Season 15 Will be Supernatural's Last.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324March 22, 2019 9:08 PM

R323 & R324 According to Jensen & Jared's Facebook video, it was largely their decision as they both felt it was time to move on.

by Anonymousreply 325March 22, 2019 9:11 PM

I knew something was up with the show.

J&J just didn't seem into the show anymore, and you could tell. It completely came across in filming.

Oh, well. It's been a good run.

I hope that the writers go balls to the wall for season 15, and pull out all the stops.

by Anonymousreply 326March 22, 2019 9:31 PM

LMFAO!

I can hear the wails of the fraus as they rend their garments.

by Anonymousreply 327March 22, 2019 9:55 PM

R327 yep. Caterwauling happening now.

by Anonymousreply 328March 22, 2019 10:01 PM

Poor spn fraus. And I say that with sympathy, albeit only a modicum.

It's a dreadful show with utterly dreadful actors but it's been around a long time, so I find myself actually feeling sorry for those who will miss JA 's weekly grunting of lines and Jared's completely wooden acting.

by Anonymousreply 329March 22, 2019 10:01 PM

Jensen is getting ready to play Captain America or Batman.

Makes sense for him to end the show.

by Anonymousreply 330March 22, 2019 10:02 PM

Jensen is getting ready to fade into complete and utter oblivion because he can't act for shit and got [italic]M A S S I V E L Y[/italic] lucky getting Supernatural.

Otherwise, he'd be selling shoes (or insurance if he got lucky) in some shitty town in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 331March 22, 2019 10:06 PM

My guess is Jensen and Jared will go into the beer or restaurant business in Texas and live a low key life. And Misha’s probably going to struggle financially unless he comes up with something similar.

by Anonymousreply 332March 22, 2019 10:09 PM

Jensen is now gonna be a Movie STAH!!

by Anonymousreply 333March 22, 2019 10:09 PM

R330, oh my sides! The only place Jensen is going is the Hallmark Channel.

by Anonymousreply 334March 22, 2019 10:10 PM

finally!

the show was suffering. how much story can you tell after 15 years?

by Anonymousreply 335March 22, 2019 10:13 PM

nah, I doubt he even make it there r334. R331 called it. Hell just fade away and get fat and old. I love spn but nobody on it can really act and they are all too old to really break into film or anything else. misha is valued at around 3-5 million so he'll do fine. R331 is a cunt but he's right that they all got lucky with the good chemistry and network that could keep a low rated show going all those years.

by Anonymousreply 336March 22, 2019 10:13 PM

The one who's still po' is the Jack actor, Alex Calvert. Better save that con money, boys.

by Anonymousreply 337March 22, 2019 10:15 PM

From the video on Jared's Facebook page (didn't see it on Jensen's), I think Jensen is the one who's decided to call it a day.

by Anonymousreply 338March 22, 2019 10:19 PM

They'll have a spin off with Jack and J2 will make the odd Special Guest Appearance!!

by Anonymousreply 339March 22, 2019 10:19 PM

Jack does not have charisma to lead a show, from looking at his pics. Idk.

by Anonymousreply 340March 22, 2019 10:34 PM

I bet Jensen wants to devote himself to his beer business.

Look at this website. Looks like he is having fun and doesn’t have to leave home. That’s much better than spending a big part of the year in Vancouver away from family and friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341March 22, 2019 10:56 PM

Looks like Jared is a partner in a bar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342March 22, 2019 11:00 PM

Dale Earnhardt Jr did something similar to this. He has a bar in his hometown. It’s an investment.

by Anonymousreply 343March 22, 2019 11:01 PM

The brewery is run by his brother in law for the most part.

I think Jared has a part of 2 bars in downtown Austin.

Jensen also recently bought a beautiful house that was a bed and breakfast place. It’s closed now but he might reopen it and have someone run it.

by Anonymousreply 344March 22, 2019 11:38 PM

It's about fucking time that this shit was canned. My god it stunk to hell and back. This tragic POS gets 15 years while really good shows get maybe 5-6 at best. That's total bullshit!!! And all you gotta do is read a few posts on this thread to see the fans are all raging whackjobs who think that Jensen Ackels is up there with Marlon Brando and Daniel Day Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 345March 23, 2019 12:46 AM

Anger issues much?

by Anonymousreply 346March 23, 2019 1:19 AM

Us alleged Fraus always knew 15 would likely be the last and the boys would want to move on.

Of course there is some disappointment, but we saw it coming and only played along with the utter unhinged stupidity of the deranged haters to egg them on.

15 years and you haters can do NOTHING to change that. There place in TV history is cemented and your bitterness at that just makes me smile even more.

by Anonymousreply 347March 23, 2019 1:32 AM

R338. I got that feeling too! Jensen has dropped hints over the past few years that he had had enough.

by Anonymousreply 348March 23, 2019 2:05 AM

[Quote] This tragic POS gets 15 years while really good shows get maybe 5-6 at best.

That's because most shows know when to call it quits. Also the actors probably weren't making the same kind of dough J2 do at cons.

by Anonymousreply 349March 23, 2019 2:39 AM

15 years? That's just comical that a terrible show like this would be on 15 years. The two brothers on it are some of the worst actors I've ever seen. Even on the CW I don't think that there is any actor worse than they are.

by Anonymousreply 350March 23, 2019 2:54 AM

The ratings [and quality] of the show have dipped but not enough for the CW to justify cancelling. I sum it up to Jensen not wanting to go on, as he's been hinting about for a year or so now, and CW not wanting to continue the show if he or Jared left. If you watch the video, it's clear Jared and Misha have been crying where Jensen looks somewhat happy. I actually think Jensen kind of wants to get out of acting with his primary focus on his beer business now.

by Anonymousreply 351March 23, 2019 3:18 AM

It's about time they pulled the plug. This thing has been on life support for a long ass time. All you fans or fraus or whatever it is that you call yourselves you should be grateful. This show wasn't ever anywhere close to being in the same artistic league as Mary Tyler Moore or Gunsmoke or All in the Family or MASH, but it had the same kind of longevity. but unlike those critically acclaimed shows, Supernatural lasted so long because of the network it was on. If it had been on anything but the CW it would've been pulled before the first season was out because the ratings sucked. No other network would have let such a low rated series continue.

by Anonymousreply 352March 23, 2019 3:21 AM

[quote] I actually think Jensen kind of wants to get out of acting

Let's all take a moment and say a little prayer that this is true. I can't handle being subjected to anymore of his "acting." Of course, if that's true the Halls Cough Drop Company will probably go bankrupt without Jensen as a customer.

by Anonymousreply 353March 23, 2019 3:26 AM

It's sad to see it end, because there were a lot more stories they could have told. Jensen will definitely take advantage of some big acting opportunities once his time is freed up.

by Anonymousreply 354March 23, 2019 3:29 AM

[quote]Jensen will definitely take advantage of some big acting opportunities once his time is freed up.

Oh honey.

No.

Just . . . no.

by Anonymousreply 355March 23, 2019 3:31 AM

I think he will shift from action roles to soft-hearted romantic leads. He's got the man tear.

by Anonymousreply 356March 23, 2019 3:34 AM

Too bad he doesn't got the talent, R356.

by Anonymousreply 357March 23, 2019 3:37 AM

[Quote] It's sad to see it end, because there were a lot more stories they could have told.

Like what???

by Anonymousreply 358March 23, 2019 3:38 AM

R354 both Jensen and Jared attempted to build movie careers much earlier in Supernatural's run and they went now where. Both actors are virtually unknown outside this fandom. They fact that they both live in Texas instead of LA makes me think they largely intend to settle down.

by Anonymousreply 359March 23, 2019 3:39 AM

Here's the real question, there has been so much gossip and innuendo about Jensen and Jared over the years so .... do we think they fucked at any point?

by Anonymousreply 360March 23, 2019 4:00 AM

They each did one horror movie remake. They did okay.

I think that they both decided to concentrate on the show because working during summer hiatus would mean they would get no time off.

Also they probably saw that those ridiculous money pit conventions were easier to do than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 361March 23, 2019 4:11 AM

[Quote] do we think they fucked at any point?

No

[Quote] They each did one horror movie remake. They did okay.

The Friday The 13th remake was fine. I haven't seen My Bloody Valentine since it came out.

by Anonymousreply 362March 23, 2019 4:18 AM

I don't know what to think about J&J their relationship just seems odd (I'm not saying their anything more than friends) but basically they both tried to launch movie careers at the same time, they both [suddenly] got engaged and marry around the same time, they had kids at the same time, they lived together in Vancouver, and now they live a few doors down from each other in Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 363March 23, 2019 4:43 AM

You're an idiot R363

by Anonymousreply 364March 23, 2019 4:46 AM

R338 The videos weren't on his facebook, they were on Jensen's instagram.

by Anonymousreply 365March 23, 2019 4:51 AM

R365 they were posted on the Supernatural FB page too.

by Anonymousreply 366March 23, 2019 5:01 AM

this show sucks

Thank god its getting the axe

by Anonymousreply 367March 23, 2019 6:20 AM

Austin, R363, they both live in the same neighborhood in Austin.

All that together info does put a different twist on Their relationship.

🤔🤔

by Anonymousreply 368March 23, 2019 6:26 AM

R366 I know that but going by the post I was responding to, I had taken it that they looked for it on Jensen's facebook, but the two videos were on his instagram.

by Anonymousreply 369March 23, 2019 6:28 AM

R368 no, it really doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 370March 23, 2019 9:20 AM

Well haters, are you happy now?

Kindly get lost please, and leave us to discuss what remains of the show.

Jerks.

by Anonymousreply 371March 23, 2019 10:38 AM

R371 I think you need a valium or 2.

by Anonymousreply 372March 23, 2019 11:47 AM

Someone one posted that Sam and Dean should ride off into the "sunset" ala the Hollywood episode, showing them fighting the good fight, and then fading out.

I recently watched the season five finale, and it showed Sam falling into the pit with lucifer, while Dean went to live with Lisa and Ben. Chuck narrated the ending, and it really seemed like that would be the end of the show. It was very sentimenal.

After watching that episode, I think it would be a nice way to wrap up the series.

However, I don't think that either character should be killed off in the end, just in case they want to "resurrect" the show, or do a movie or a re-boot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373March 23, 2019 8:20 PM

With Evans, Hemsworth and Pine all likely bowing out. Jensen has his choice of roles now.

Captain America, Thor, or the new Captain Kirk.

The world's his oyster!!

by Anonymousreply 374March 23, 2019 8:58 PM

Young Jared....

*sigh*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375March 23, 2019 9:31 PM

Young Jensen...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376March 23, 2019 9:32 PM

Young Misha...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377March 23, 2019 9:34 PM

Jensen was soooooo purdy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378March 23, 2019 9:35 PM

These two would have made the perfect couple...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379March 23, 2019 9:37 PM

Jared was twinkalicious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380March 23, 2019 9:39 PM

Can we get to Supernatural Part 15 to tie in with the finale and upset the haters?

by Anonymousreply 381March 23, 2019 9:45 PM

R262 many more television shows out there with much better writing and acting. All of the shows you named would qualify.

Not Mad Men. John Hamm is not a great actor He's way worse than Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 382March 23, 2019 9:53 PM

When Season 15 starts?

by Anonymousreply 383March 23, 2019 9:54 PM

R374 Maybe a Netflix show?

by Anonymousreply 384March 23, 2019 9:55 PM

R367 If the show sucks then don't watch it and go post in your favourite shows threads don't spam Supernatural threads.

by Anonymousreply 385March 23, 2019 9:57 PM

[quote] When Season 15 starts?

Probably in October.

Season 14 is still going on!

Here's the most recent episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386March 23, 2019 10:10 PM

R386 Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 387March 23, 2019 10:11 PM

It's about time.

It's sucked since it first aired.

by Anonymousreply 388March 23, 2019 10:39 PM

^^^^^

Hater.

by Anonymousreply 389March 23, 2019 10:48 PM

Jensen is still fucking hot asf. If I had a husband who looked like that at 41 I would be very, very happy. I see a ton of 40 something hotties.

The show is just silly fun at this point. There was a time when it was must-see TV for me. The quality was suffering so it probably is time for it to end. I see a reboot someday down the road, though, or a movie. We will not see the last of the Winchesters bros after next year.

by Anonymousreply 390March 23, 2019 10:55 PM

^^^^^^FRAU!

by Anonymousreply 391March 23, 2019 10:57 PM

Nope, a gay male millennial.

by Anonymousreply 392March 23, 2019 10:58 PM

[quote]We will not see the last of the Winchesters bros after next year.

Yes we will.

[Quote]...a gay millennial

Oh, my sides! Rose, you haven't been that age in thirty years.

by Anonymousreply 393March 23, 2019 11:03 PM

r393 Ummm yea I'm 33. But whatever. You seem a bit..........touched.

by Anonymousreply 394March 23, 2019 11:05 PM

I assume that the people who run the show won't end it without granting fans their long-time requests. So Destiel will probably consummate, although Wincest won't be able to happen on air.

by Anonymousreply 395March 24, 2019 1:57 AM

From what I understood, both Jared and Jensen had decided it was time. Jensen will likely end up on another CW show. He's a comics fan, so a DC show would suit him nicely. Jared is done with Hollywood, wants to stay in Austin with Gen and the kids and open restaurants and bars. Misha will be an indie darling. He's already friends with the likes of Blythe Danner, Hilary Swank and Bruce Dern. He'll be just fine.

I think its sweet that a lot of the smaller characters' actors have come out in force to comfort fans. Jim Beaver (Bobby) posted "family doesn't end" on Twitter. Ruth Connell (Rowena) already has said there are cast reunion tours being planned in the future for the fans. They understand that the fandom has united so many people. Case in point was the cancelled Seattle convention. Some girl with a guitar sat in the middle of the floor and started singing a Lourden Swain (the house band, fronted by actor who played Chuck/God) song. There were dozens of people singing along. The guitarist from Lourden Swain walked up and joined them. The comraderie in that moment captured on video touched a lot of people on the cast. Its not just about the shown - its about the bonds its created between its fans.

I still think Jensen should do a couple "Sharknado" type films for Syfy. Or a slocky Hallmark Christmas movie with angels. That;d be awesomely cheesy.

by Anonymousreply 396March 24, 2019 3:15 AM

[quote]Jensen is still fucking hot asf

Meh, I dunno, R390. He's certainly not [italic]bad[/italic] looking but without really good professional lighting he looks considerably older than forty to me. Age is a true bitch. Jensen was so incredibly beautiful when he was younger. Alas, red heads and blondes don't age well and he fits into that category. Jared was cute for a millisecond and then something happened, what I don't know, but he looks way too rough to be his age. Jared looks like a completely different person to me.

Jensen's face thinned out with age and he lost his cheekbones You know that the photographer who took the official portrait below pulled out all the stops--lighting, reflectors, etc.--but Jensen still doesn't looks as good as, say, Justin Hartley or Ryan Phillippe, both of whom are older than Jensen. I'm sure some of you will disagree but that's my take. And he needs to shave that stupid stubble off! It definitely ages him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397March 24, 2019 3:31 AM

Sweet Jesus that is a terrible costume. Why is he wearing Madonna's majorette boots from her MDNA tour? I agree with you r397 that the beard/stubble needs to go and he does look older than just 40 to me. He looks good but not as good as on the show. Phillippe and Hartley are aliens though. No normal humans look that good. Jensen's super good looks held up until about 35, 36 then I noticed a decline from aging.

MARY! me all you want but I couldn't sleep last night for thinking about the show going off. It really is the end of an era for me. Supernatural got me through some major shit in my life. It really hurt when I thought Jensen was a Xtian Rethug. He may still be but I loved that he supported Beto. I hope that it was genuine but even if it wasn't, it is in my mind.

by Anonymousreply 398March 24, 2019 3:44 AM

ZEveryone will have their idea of what they want the finale to contain. This one just popped into my mind but I'm sure I'll read another fan's idea and want that instead. Anyhoo, here it is: S&D are fighting something evil and suddenly they're engulfed in a blinding light. They wake up in Ash's bar in heaven. Ash sees them and says he's been waiting for them, and reminds them that soulmates can end up in each others heaven. They remember fighting the thing, and realized that it killed them. Ash tells them they can work here in his bar if they want. Time fade and we see various guest stars from past episodes (Jo, Ellen, Benny, Jess, Charlie, etc.) come in and they reminisce but its not all sadness - they're in heaven!

The boys are happy, until one day a new face comes into the bar and says that the Winchesters are known to help people/angels and Joshua (God's gardener) told them to see the boys. They look at each other and say "we've got work to do".

by Anonymousreply 399March 24, 2019 3:56 AM

[Quote] With Evans, Hemsworth and Pine all likely bowing out. Jensen has his choice of roles now.Captain America, Thor, or the new Captain Kirk.The world's his oyster!!

I've already seen some some say that if Batwoman gets picked up, they'd like to see him play Batman on it lol

[Quote] I assume that the people who run the show won't end it without granting fans their long-time requests. So Destiel will probably consummate

Oh honey.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400March 24, 2019 4:00 AM

R396 I'm guessing that to a certain degree both Jared and Jensen were ready to move on but I just feel Jensen was the more motivated party. Jensen has hinted in the last year or two that he was eyeing the end of the series. I would be surprised if Jared plans on leaving the business given his emotional health over the years, but I think for sure Jensen is done with acting. He has set up a whole new business venture and been heavily promoting in over the past year or so.

by Anonymousreply 401March 24, 2019 4:06 AM

Get real. Jensen was awesome on spn but he's not going to be Batman or Captain America or anything else. He's too old and honestly doesn't have the acting chops for the big screen.

R399 I just hope that they end up TOGETHER and not fucking married or with girlfriends or some other bullshit. I would like to see them end like someone else suggested, just driving off into the sunsent toward their next case. An "ending" ending is just too painful.

The goddam fucking writers better not screw this up.

r398 we are both Marys. I couldn't sleep either!

by Anonymousreply 402March 24, 2019 4:06 AM

[Quote] Jensen was awesome on spn but he's not going to be Batman or Captain America or anything else.

It's not out of the question, if it's on the CW.

[Quote] I just hope that they end up TOGETHER and not fucking married or with girlfriends or some other bullshit.

Lol yeah because that would just be the worst 🙄

by Anonymousreply 403March 24, 2019 4:18 AM

People are looking great well into their 40's and 50's. And Jensen looks fucking fine as hell. The stubble needs to go but the man is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 404March 24, 2019 5:44 AM

R397 What do you mean he has no cheekbones? If anything his cheekbones are more noticeable now.

R397 He was King Bacchus for the Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans, that's his costume. It's way better than some of their past costumes. I like the boots. :) I love that Jensen just went with it and had fun. He knew it was a silly costume but that's part of the whole point.

R402 I don't want an ending ending either, definitely no marriages or babies. Blow up the bunker and Dean and Sam drive off into the sunset on to the next monster hunt. Throw a gun in the trunk, "We have work to do", close it and drive off.

R401 Jensen has made it clear he has no plans to leave the business, he likes acting and he wants to continue. Jared has repeatedly said if he doesn't leave the business he at least plans to cut back big time.

by Anonymousreply 405March 24, 2019 6:02 AM

Second one was supposed to be R398

by Anonymousreply 406March 24, 2019 6:13 AM

Jensen looks like shit now compared to what he used to look like. He has not at all aged well. BUT then most of us don't.

by Anonymousreply 407March 24, 2019 7:03 AM

Jensen is still better looking than you and probably than 99 percent of the people you've ever met.

by Anonymousreply 408March 24, 2019 7:11 AM

Awwwww, poor little spn frau, R407. Did someone hurt your feelings? Finally this shitty trainwreck of a show and it's F list actors will fucking GO AWAY.

Nobody normal even knew this travesty was still being made.

by Anonymousreply 409March 24, 2019 7:22 AM

I just got back from holidays and a friend sat me down to tell me the news that Supernatural is ending.

I didn't believe it but now I know it to be true.

I CAN'T BREATHE.

I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF!!!

by Anonymousreply 410March 24, 2019 7:42 AM

R410

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411March 24, 2019 7:46 AM

[quote]They understand that the fandom has united so many people.

Ansd milked a whole lot of money out of their wallets on the Creation circuit.

by Anonymousreply 412March 24, 2019 8:20 AM

Do you think Supernatural would be a good show to put in time capsule to show humans how creative we were millennia ago?

by Anonymousreply 413March 24, 2019 12:46 PM

Or perhaps an episode be put in a space probe to show potential Alien life our advanced creative endeavour?

by Anonymousreply 414March 24, 2019 12:51 PM

Out of the three male leads (Jensen, Jared and Misha), I think Jensen is the best looking but he seems like a douche. Misha seems to be the nicest and the most fun of the group. Jared does nothing for me in all honesty. I don't think either Jared or Jensen will have much in the way of an acting career after the show is over. They've made a good chunk of money and they could live very comfortably doing the convention circuit for the rest of their days.

by Anonymousreply 415March 24, 2019 1:40 PM

They have left out Jesus in the storylines so far. They should include Him in the final season. The show has included all the other main figures before this.

by Anonymousreply 416March 24, 2019 1:42 PM

lmao spn fan frau tears are falling like rain. 😭😭😭😭💧💧💧

by Anonymousreply 417March 24, 2019 3:24 PM

You're crazy R416. That is about the worst idea I've ever heard. UNLESS Jesus is going to give them permission to finally consummate their love and we have a hot steamy WINCEST series finale. I'd be down with some Jesus then. But only then.

by Anonymousreply 418March 24, 2019 6:50 PM

Hells yeah R418!!!! Best idea for the finale I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 419March 24, 2019 7:37 PM

15 seasons is more than 5 too many seasons.

And of course its only in the final seasons that the show decided some creativity and evolution again. Jack's a breath of fresh air.

by Anonymousreply 420March 24, 2019 8:42 PM

They'll likely set it that Jack carries on the adventures in a spin off of sorts and called something else at the end. Misha could stick around for that in some capacity.

by Anonymousreply 421March 24, 2019 8:50 PM

I want the ending to look like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422March 24, 2019 10:10 PM

Or this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423March 24, 2019 10:10 PM

Spoilers***

Apparently Rob/God was seen at the season wrap party so maybe he’s the loved character who comes back.

by Anonymousreply 424March 24, 2019 10:11 PM

Or this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425March 24, 2019 10:12 PM

Or this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426March 24, 2019 10:13 PM

I so don't get the Wincest shippers. They're brothers fercrissakes.

Really sweet editorial by a guy talking about what Supernatural and its characters meant to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427March 24, 2019 10:56 PM

R427 It (usually) isn't about incest, but about putting those actors in a similar pornographic situation. Rarely is there focused acknowledgement of how incestual the activities are, it isn't that kink.

Now in a way, its even creepier, as its really a public wish fulfillment involving real people. But its not so much about the incest element.

by Anonymousreply 428March 24, 2019 11:23 PM

Saying Goodbye to ‘Supernatural,’ The Show That Launched a Journalism Career (Column)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429March 25, 2019 12:16 AM

[quote]I so don't get the Wincest shippers. They're brothers fercrissakes.

Being brothers is what makes them so close.

by Anonymousreply 430March 25, 2019 12:22 AM

In their announcement video Jensen looks like a high school senior who won a full ride scholarship to an Ivy League school and is ready to get the fuck outta that small town life, while Jared and Mish look like his buddies who are realizing that the best time of their lives is over and now they're going to have to go work in the town's shitty factory until they die.

by Anonymousreply 431March 25, 2019 1:34 AM

For R427

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432March 25, 2019 1:48 AM

I recently watched the first episode of the current season. JFC how terrible it was! I mean seriously. The director loved using the zoom like he was on his first gig after one semester in a film school, and the writing and the editing were atrocious. The show has had fairly solid track record on the production values so it was sad to see they don't apparently care anymore. I assume the budgets have gone way down from what they were... or the salaries of the stars are now so astronomically high they have to save elsewhere.

This old clip in R432's link from way back is a good reminder of the good old times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433March 25, 2019 2:19 AM

Does anyone have a link to the video announcement that SPN is ending?

I can't find it anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 434March 25, 2019 2:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435March 25, 2019 2:48 AM

Thanks 435!

by Anonymousreply 436March 25, 2019 2:52 AM

W&W for R431!

by Anonymousreply 437March 25, 2019 2:56 AM

Jensen is America’s sweetheart. He just needs to get his voice back up into the proper range.

by Anonymousreply 438March 25, 2019 3:05 AM

Jensen looks like he is 25-30 in that clip while Jared, who is younger, looks 45-50 and a rough 45-50.

by Anonymousreply 439March 25, 2019 3:20 AM

Both videos, it's in two parts.

Part One

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440March 25, 2019 4:16 AM

Part two

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441March 25, 2019 4:16 AM

Sorry R434 for some reason the responses after your request didn't show up for me until after I posted the videos.

by Anonymousreply 442March 25, 2019 4:18 AM

Here's a bit of Little Theatre Lighting 101 for you, r439: Everyone wants to be in the middle. It isn't that it's just more aesthetically pleasing real estate to the eye; it's also the lighting. Jensen is right smack dab in the middle of an O Ring with the power of the sun. Madonna would look like a dewy skinned 25 year old were she lit that well. I worked at a news station in Orlando for almost 20 years and you can't imagine the power of lighting. When you have 3 people like this the one in the middle is always going to look better. They flankers can be lit but not nearly as flatteringly so as the one in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 443March 25, 2019 4:43 AM

R443 Jensen was in the middle because he was the one mainly making the announcement. It made sense for him to be in the middle. Middle lighting wouldn't help do anything about Jared's enormous Fivehead.

by Anonymousreply 444March 25, 2019 4:48 AM

[quote]In their announcement video Jensen looks like a high school senior who won a full ride scholarship to an Ivy League school and is ready to get the fuck outta that small town life, while Jared and Mish look like his buddies who are realizing that the best time of their lives is over and now they're going to have to go work in the town's shitty factory until they die.

I doubt he's got anything "B I G" or otherwise in the hopper but R431's analogy really does hold true. Jensen looks happy to be leaving. R438 Most of America doesn't even know who the fuck Jensen is, so he's hardly their "sweetheart."

by Anonymousreply 445March 25, 2019 4:48 AM

It appeared to me as though they shared the announcement equally, with all three taking turns. I don't at all agree that Jensen took the helm here, R444. In fact, several other boards remarked on this very thing, that no one person made the announcement, that time was shared equally by all three. However, unlike R443 I do agree with you that no amount of lighting could help Jared. He looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 446March 25, 2019 4:54 AM

Once the show is done Jared will launch a full out attack on all waitresses and barmaids across the continental US!

by Anonymousreply 447March 25, 2019 6:15 AM

[quote] Once the show is done Jared will launch a full out attack on all waitresses and barmaids across the continental US!

And they will probably have deserved it!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448March 25, 2019 4:14 PM

Oh wait, here's a clearer picture of BK at the Hotel-Ivy in Minneapolis, that Jared posted.

She actually looks kind of mean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449March 25, 2019 4:16 PM

[quote] Once the show is done Jared will launch a full out attack on all waitresses and barmaids across the continental US!

Oh, I won't stop at waitresses!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450March 25, 2019 4:27 PM

My anger knows no bounds!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451March 25, 2019 4:30 PM

And YOU, Miss Caroline Gibson.

I haven't forgotten about YOU!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452March 25, 2019 4:31 PM

Something is seriously wrong with Jared. It's nuts that he does that sort of thing. I would bet just about anything that he's been sued by some of these people.

by Anonymousreply 453March 25, 2019 4:31 PM

Jared also steals Misha's phone and tweets crazy things!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454March 25, 2019 4:34 PM

Wow I knew he had issues but those Tweets are just nothing but him raging against people. "Worst human being in the world"? He's not mentally stable.

by Anonymousreply 455March 25, 2019 4:36 PM

Apparently, he also makes fun of Osric Chau... lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456March 25, 2019 4:38 PM

R454 i missed that one. R456 did he get any shit for that one?

by Anonymousreply 457March 25, 2019 6:57 PM

I find Jared amusing.

I admit, he's probably a nightmare in real life, but he's kooky and I like that.

He hasn't done anything extraordinarily harmful. He just called out a few people/companies, but nothing too over-the-top.

I don't think he should be punished for being a jerk sometimes. We can all be jerks on any given day.

by Anonymousreply 458March 25, 2019 7:56 PM

What to do, and what not to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459March 25, 2019 9:07 PM

R458 There isn't anything amusing about doxxing people and siccing your fans on them, which he knows will happen. Or trying to get them fired for very nebulous reasons yo never actually explain which make you call them "horrible humans beings". That waitress got death threats, her place of business was threatened. They had to cancel a charity event they were going to hold there that week. "Nothing too over the top" my ass. Jared calls other people bullies, but HE is the one who is bullying when he does stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 460March 25, 2019 10:40 PM

That's why Jensen is the fan favorite, because Jared is so mean-spirited. I mean when Jensen is Jensen and not Jensen playing Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 461March 25, 2019 11:01 PM

R446 Jensen talked almost twice as long as either Jared or Misha and he made the actual announcements. Not the chit chat around it. He made the we're ending after 15 and he also passed on Kripke's message. I haven't seen any one say it was shared equally, almost everyone agrees Jensen was the chosen one to do that.

I also think you all are watching some other video as it's noticeable if you are familiar with him that Jensen is just holding it together himself too. He's got his arms crossed in front of him, he bites the top of his finger at one point quickly to hold it together. His eyes are noticeably red rimmed.

I don't think he's got any big offers, not because he doesn't deserve them, but because it's not realistic. They have a whole other season to film, what big offer is he going to have over a year in advance? This decision about ending the show would have been set in motion months ago, at least during the Christmas hiatus if not earlier. Highly unlikely he has a B I G offer a year and a half in advance.

by Anonymousreply 462March 25, 2019 11:09 PM

Sweet Christ but you're tiresome R462. I guess everyone here is just 'less familiar' with Jensen than you are. Never mind that, literally, every last person I've spoken to about the announcement video has remarked that Jensen seem pleased, or at least less despondent than Jared and Misha. You, of course, are right, given your PhD in all things Jensen.

by Anonymousreply 463March 26, 2019 1:27 AM

Jared Padalecki is... OUT OF CONTROL!

Coming Fall 2020 to the CW.

by Anonymousreply 464March 26, 2019 1:39 AM

R463 You don't need a degree in anything to pay attention to the video and see what is there instead of what you want to be there, a very common phenomenon in SPN fandom. Jared and Misha don't look any more or less upset than Jensen does. Their eyes are no more or less red, their voices are no more or less cracking. The moment when Jensen bites his finger, it's his eyes are clearly starting to well up and he stops himself.

The only delusional "Experts" are the ones who watch it and claim they know he's thrilled to be leaving while the other two are depressed about it. You can't get anything of the sort from that video. It's their normal dynamic, JA is the steady one but that's as far as it goes.

You are such an expert and convinced he's so much more ready to get out of Dodge - why? This had to have been put into motion at least a two or three months ago. What kind of set in stone, big deal job could Jensen possibly have lined up a year and a half in advance that would make him so, as you view him, giddy to get out, while the other two are apparently depressed and wondering what to do with their lives?

by Anonymousreply 465March 26, 2019 3:14 AM

These guys are actors and can more or less cry on cue. They are acting when interacting with their fans. Who knows what really goes on in their minds.

by Anonymousreply 466March 26, 2019 3:21 AM

I can't believe any sane gay man would watch this shit.

It's horrible.

by Anonymousreply 467March 26, 2019 4:15 AM

Jared should get more respect from those lowly dolts out there in the burbs.

by Anonymousreply 468March 26, 2019 5:47 AM

I purchased 3 miniature poodles 4 years ago and named them Jared, Jensen & Misha.

They are not friendly with other dogs in the neigbourhood.

Jensen seems to be the Alpha of the pack and Jared snaps most at other people.

Misha is the rather quiet, contemplative one of my poodles and most friendly to people.

I am toying with buying a fourth and calling him Jack!

by Anonymousreply 469March 26, 2019 11:57 AM

R469 thanks for sharing lol

by Anonymousreply 470March 26, 2019 11:59 AM

[quote]These guys are actors and can more or less cry on cue.

Bless your heart. Giving them that much credit.

by Anonymousreply 471March 26, 2019 12:25 PM

I'm sorry but fans who dissect these actors' every move and know weird minutiae about their lives just skeeve me out. I'm looking right at you R462. Say what you want but JA looked lots less upset than the other two.

I agree with you 1000 percent R460. There's nothing funny about Jared's behavior. He comes off as a nutter. His agent and legal people probably freak every time he tweets anything.

by Anonymousreply 472March 26, 2019 3:56 PM

R467, I can't believe any gay man is so obsessed with trolling a thread about a show you "hate", yet seem to know everything about.

by Anonymousreply 473March 27, 2019 4:41 AM

[Quote] I'm sorry but fans who dissect these actors' every move and know weird minutiae about their lives just skeeve me out.

It's fascinating yet horrifying. My favorite are the ones who have [italic] every [/italic] inch of an actor's body memorized, so that anytime someone asks about nudes, they already know the answer lol.

by Anonymousreply 474March 27, 2019 5:07 AM

Did the Las Vegas Supernatural convention happen already?

I would love to go.

by Anonymousreply 475March 27, 2019 5:34 AM

Supernatural is bad. The acting is bad, the writing is bad, all of it. It reminds me of being sick because the only time I'm ever aware of it is when I'm home from work sick. It's been on forever so there have to be a thousand episodes. How could you freaks possibly be sad?

by Anonymousreply 476March 27, 2019 5:55 AM

Comment to r475 re: those last conventions. Before “Sherlock”s (BBC) last season they announced a convention in L.A. Well hey, I live in L.A., I really liked Sherlock, so I splashed out the cash for my first fan convention. Because this was gonna be AWESOME; it would occur right after what was certain to be a wonderful, amazing last season of “Sherlock”!! Spoiler alert - the last season of “Sherlock” was a convoluted, trite, gay-baiting disaster, and the convention was more like the last rites. Horrible, expensive decision on my part. So maybe carefully consider whether those “last conventions” are a worthy risk.

by Anonymousreply 477March 27, 2019 6:29 AM

I have a feeling Supernatural conventions will not be ending in a very long time. I'd also bet they'll squeeze out a few tv movies after the show ends which will help keep the convention circuit alive as well.

by Anonymousreply 478March 27, 2019 6:35 AM

I'm curious to see what Misha will do next?

by Anonymousreply 479March 27, 2019 6:39 AM

I honestly believe the actors are done, r478, can't imagine any Supernatural movies coming out of this. Wow, Jensen looks ridiculous in that get up! He really is getting older. Everyone does but damn, he was so good looking when he was young. Aging is a cruel thing! It totally sucks.

by Anonymousreply 480March 27, 2019 6:43 AM

Supernatural will be coming to the big screen. Just you watch!!

This is NOT the end.

by Anonymousreply 481March 27, 2019 7:36 AM

R481

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482March 27, 2019 7:44 AM

A Supernatural film would make a billion at the box office!

by Anonymousreply 483March 27, 2019 8:32 AM

Wait till SPN hits the Chinese market. It'll be the most watched show ever.

by Anonymousreply 484March 27, 2019 12:05 PM

I think the Vegas con is this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 485March 27, 2019 4:14 PM

Really, R485???

I knew it was in March, but since we're at the end of the month, I thought that it happened already.

I'm gonna google it right now!

by Anonymousreply 486March 27, 2019 4:41 PM

R486 were you planning on attending?

by Anonymousreply 487March 27, 2019 4:41 PM

I would love to, R487.

Depends on the dates, times, and prices. Also, if I can get a decent flight from LAX.

by Anonymousreply 488March 27, 2019 4:45 PM

Supernatural's Jeffrey Dean Morgan pays tribute to the show after announcement it's ending

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489March 27, 2019 9:34 PM

Supernatural's Jared Padalecki Shares The Most Adorable Pic To Wrap Season 14

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490March 27, 2019 9:35 PM

The Internet’s Best Reactions/Memes To The End Of Supernatural

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491March 27, 2019 9:35 PM

Arrow's Stephen Amell & Supernatural's Jared Padalecki Joke About Job Loss

The 1st meeting of the Actors who are soon to be unemployed support group went great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492March 27, 2019 9:37 PM

Odette on the set of supernatural pretending to make up Jared

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493March 27, 2019 9:41 PM

Supernatural's “Game Night” 14x17 Trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494March 27, 2019 9:44 PM

Looks like Lucifer will be back this episode

by Anonymousreply 495March 27, 2019 9:45 PM

While I am a little bummed, I am glad they are gonna end it right. I have all the available seasons on dvd that are out, and unlike some shit that is out there, this show has a great re-watch value.

by Anonymousreply 496March 27, 2019 9:51 PM

seasons 1-6 are awesome.

by Anonymousreply 497March 27, 2019 9:53 PM

Are they ever going to address their massive psychological problems or would that just result in a suicide pact ending?

by Anonymousreply 498March 27, 2019 10:43 PM

What are you talking about, R498?

by Anonymousreply 499March 27, 2019 11:36 PM

[quote] The 1st meeting of the Actors who are soon to be unemployed support group went great.

Reality is going to hit Jared hard.

Once filming of season 15 ends, he's going to have to hustle again, in order to maintain his family's lifestyle.

He's had a (very large) steady paycheck for 15 years, and now it's going to be gone in an instant.

And he'll even have to go to *gasp* AUDITIONS again!

J-squared had that very rare phenomenon of job security in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 500March 27, 2019 11:38 PM

Both Jensen & Jared are heading to the Marvel Universe for bigger & better things.

by Anonymousreply 501March 27, 2019 11:45 PM

Ian Somerhalder is doing a netflix show so you know that Jared and Jensen won't ever be unemployed

by Anonymousreply 502March 27, 2019 11:48 PM

[quote] Once filming of season 15 ends, he's going to have to hustle again, in order to maintain his family's lifestyle.

That's one of the reasons SPN conventions will not go anywhere for a long time. Padalecki seems just the type having no troubles to discreetly hint about money issues expecting his lunatic fans to keep pouring the money in.

by Anonymousreply 503March 28, 2019 12:22 AM

theyr right wing trumpssters !!!!

by Anonymousreply 504March 28, 2019 12:58 AM

R493 that's a cute picture.

by Anonymousreply 505March 28, 2019 3:50 AM

Supernatural being great is the only thing that US Democrats and Republicans can agree on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506March 28, 2019 12:31 PM

Well that didn't take long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507March 28, 2019 3:14 PM

Jared and Jensen will still get residuals from Supernatural syndication on TNT and the CW, won't they?

In fact, right now they're probably banking two checks at a time. One from the current airing of SPN on the CW, and one from the TNT syndicated series of SPN which airs Monday through Friday.

I don't know if the residual checks are a lot of money, but they'll definitely have regular income for the rest of their lives. That is, unless they waived their rights to receive residual income, in their original contracts.

by Anonymousreply 508March 28, 2019 8:25 PM

R508 Jensen got like 50 cents for a residual when they filmed the episode where Sam and Dean travel to where they're 'Jensen and Jared' and there was a scene of 'Dean' as a soap actor.

by Anonymousreply 509March 28, 2019 9:52 PM

Maybe Jensen could be a live-action Archer, if he were were to slim down and build up his muscles.

by Anonymousreply 510March 28, 2019 10:53 PM

I like to see Jensen in drama movies or in TV series like Rectify.

by Anonymousreply 511March 28, 2019 11:01 PM

My Trumstper sister and brother in law watch this crap. I don't know how they stand it. I think it's terrible.

by Anonymousreply 512March 28, 2019 11:26 PM

Dang, it's a rerun tonight - the one where John returns.

by Anonymousreply 513March 28, 2019 11:46 PM

Are you serious about that, R509?

How do you know how much Jensen makes in residuals?

by Anonymousreply 514March 28, 2019 11:59 PM

R510 Ackles as Archer... That's just crazy enough to work.

by Anonymousreply 515March 29, 2019 1:04 AM

R515, no way in hell. Ackles can't act, his voice is too high and he's not masculine or manly handome like Acher is. Ackles is nothing like Archer.

by Anonymousreply 516March 29, 2019 1:09 AM

R516 he's surprisingly good at slapstick.

by Anonymousreply 517March 29, 2019 1:10 AM

Wow, I never thought about it, but Jensen could totally pass as the live human version of the cartoon character Archer! He would be perfect for that role.

He has the voice, the look, and the chiseled jaw line. And whoever said that Jensen's good at comedy is exactly right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518March 29, 2019 1:29 AM

And Jensen has a way with the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 519March 29, 2019 1:50 AM

And it's easy to imagine Jensen/Archer having a problem with the codename Duchess.

by Anonymousreply 520March 29, 2019 1:51 AM

In reality he sounds like this. The way he artificially lowers his voice in Supernatural is embarrassing, and was probably a direct counter-measure to the constant gay rumors the shippers were spreading. TBH I actually liked his voice work in some DC animated film but still that doesn't take him even close to Archer's awesome voice acting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521March 29, 2019 4:30 AM

Jensen is so smart.

by Anonymousreply 522March 29, 2019 4:47 AM

[Quote] Wow, I never thought about it, but Jensen could totally pass as the live human version of the cartoon character Archer! He would be perfect for that role. He has the voice, the look, and the chiseled jaw line. And whoever said that Jensen's good at comedy is exactly right.

I disagree. I think Tyler Hoechlin or Henry Cavill would be a better fit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523March 29, 2019 5:49 AM

Cavill would be visually perfect.

by Anonymousreply 524March 29, 2019 10:45 AM

Indeed he would.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525March 29, 2019 11:49 AM

R514 he mentioned it at a con way back in the day. it was like a 20 second clip of his DOOL character.

by Anonymousreply 526March 29, 2019 5:38 PM

[quote]no way in hell. Ackles can't act, his voice is too high and he's not masculine or manly handsome like Archer is. Ackles is nothing like Archer.

Agreed, a thousand times over.

I LOVE Archer, but Jensen is NOTHING like Archer.

by Anonymousreply 527March 29, 2019 5:46 PM

Supernatural Should End With The Death Of Both Sam & Dean Winchester

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528March 29, 2019 9:51 PM

[quote] Tyler Hoechlin or Henry Cavill would be a better fit.

No way. Neither of them are particularly good at comedy. Jensen is way better.

by Anonymousreply 529March 29, 2019 11:58 PM

Thank fuck this shit show has been cancelled so you stupid cunts can finally fuck off our site.

by Anonymousreply 530March 30, 2019 12:33 AM

Never! R530, never! Supernatural will live on in reruns, and Jensen will be starring in that top secret project Marvel has been eagerly awaiting his availability for! I can't wait until he wins his first Oscar!

And we'll be right here on Datalounge 24/7/365 to tell you all about it. Forever!

by Anonymousreply 531March 30, 2019 12:43 AM

Why does show fill you with such RAGE!!!!! R530?

I don't get it.

Maybe the problem isn't the show. Maybe it's just you.

by Anonymousreply 532March 30, 2019 12:46 AM

R529 but Jensen looks nothing like him.

by Anonymousreply 533March 30, 2019 2:18 AM

Yeah, no, R530. The show was most definitely NOT cancelled.

The show will end next year because Jensen and Jared BOTH wanted to end it. They were probably tired of the shit storylines the writers are giving them.

by Anonymousreply 534March 30, 2019 4:51 AM

SPN will live on in re-runs for eternity.

300+ episodes in rotation to torment the losers on here who feign their hated of the show, but watch every week.

Suck it up, bitches!

SPN will live on FOREVER!!

by Anonymousreply 535March 30, 2019 8:54 AM

[Quote] The show was most definitely NOT cancelled. The show will end next year because Jensen and Jared BOTH wanted to end it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536March 30, 2019 1:41 PM

Well you obviously care, R536, or you wouldn't be here posting on the Supernatural thread.

by Anonymousreply 537March 30, 2019 2:00 PM

Lol great logic R537

by Anonymousreply 538March 30, 2019 2:43 PM

Did anyone go to the LV convention? How is/was it?

by Anonymousreply 539March 30, 2019 6:51 PM

The guys appear on Sunday.

Everyone else on Saturday’s.

by Anonymousreply 540March 30, 2019 10:55 PM

Why Supernatural Has Been Cancelled After 15 Seasons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541March 30, 2019 11:49 PM

the stars are ready to call it quits. The CW President Mark Pedowitz has made it abundantly clear in the past that Supernatural would continue for as long as the stars wanted to do it. "There’s an open pass [to continuing it indefinitely] if the boys keep wanting to do it," Pedowitz said. Ratings have been holding up, which means it's Ackles and Padalecki's decision to wrap things up.

by Anonymousreply 542March 30, 2019 11:50 PM

R530, it's not *your* site. I've been here forever, and I'll talk about what ever I want.

by Anonymousreply 543March 31, 2019 12:13 AM

R530 fuck off trollina

by Anonymousreply 544March 31, 2019 1:09 AM

It's likely Jensen decided to call it a day and thus forced everybody ese's hand.

Pretty simple.

No need to come up with any conspiracy theories for the show ending-as expected.

by Anonymousreply 545March 31, 2019 1:22 AM

Somebody just tweeted the line for the Vegas convention. Holy shit, that's a lot of fucking people. No wonder they get so rich off conventions!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546March 31, 2019 4:19 AM

[Quote] No need to come up with any conspiracy theories for the show ending-as expected.

What are the conspiracy theories?

by Anonymousreply 547March 31, 2019 4:51 AM

I've been watching Supernatural for a long time and I agree that it's time to call it a day. I really hope they don't die in the finale, not unless they go to heaven and end up shooting fireworks for all eternity. Some of you will get what I'm referring to there.

If you guys really think Jensen or Jared are going to end up in the Marvel Universe or even in film.....well, I feel for ya. Face the facts. They are not overly talented actors and they got super lucky....like billion dollar lottery odds lucky, getting this show with each other on the network it's on. They are each worth over $10,000,000 and for actors like them that's huge. Be happy that we got 15 seasons of reruns to watch!

by Anonymousreply 548March 31, 2019 6:29 AM

The shorter dude used to be smoking hot. The show is stupid AF but I'd tune in every so often to watch that guy with the lips and green eyes. The taller one was okay for a minute but JFC he hit the wall quick as he aged. Now even the short one looks haggard. I didn't know this was still being shot but, yeah, it's definitely time to end it before they get any older. They ought to be content, they made lots of $ of this shitty show. That fake deep voice the short one used would to make my girlfriend laugh her ass off.

by Anonymousreply 549March 31, 2019 6:38 AM

R546 can't say I'm surprised lol. Those 2 are set for life!

by Anonymousreply 550March 31, 2019 6:53 AM

R548 like Chris Hemsworth, Chris Pratt and Scarlett Johansson are overly talented actors right

by Anonymousreply 551March 31, 2019 8:43 AM

R551 Hemsworth got lucky. Scarlett has been a movie star for a long time now. I'm still baffled by Pratt lol.

by Anonymousreply 552March 31, 2019 11:28 AM

Wow, at R546!!!

I wish I was there. That would be amazing.

by Anonymousreply 553March 31, 2019 12:02 PM

[quote] I really hope they don't die in the finale

People have died and come back so many times in Supernatural that dying has practically lost all its meaning.

by Anonymousreply 554March 31, 2019 12:38 PM

R554 including the Winchesters lol

by Anonymousreply 555March 31, 2019 12:41 PM

Jensen got o stage with Lourden Swain last night - here he is performing "Son of a Bitch". I'm actually kind of stunned at how good he is. He has a very soulful, bluesy voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556March 31, 2019 3:14 PM

He actually is pretty good there, surprising.

by Anonymousreply 557March 31, 2019 3:39 PM

[quote] He has a very soulful, bluesy voice

It's basically his Batman voice, set to music.

Not really a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 558March 31, 2019 3:52 PM

Will we ever get to see the Winchesters naked?

by Anonymousreply 559March 31, 2019 6:33 PM

How did a show so dumb with a cast so bad last 15 seasons????

by Anonymousreply 560March 31, 2019 6:59 PM

[quote] How did a show so dumb with a cast so bad last 15 seasons????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561March 31, 2019 7:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562March 31, 2019 7:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563March 31, 2019 7:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564March 31, 2019 7:43 PM

So Jensen kinda, sorta made the point at the convention that the reason the show is ending is that the storylines were sucking ass. They aren’t getting any better so both decided to jump ship. Can’t blame them.

Plus he also intimated that both would have some say in the storylines next year.

Maybe they can shape the story to some sort of good conclusion.

Oh, the PrevTV people are creaming themselves over some pics of Jensen during that Saturday night concert. They’re insufferable especially when they still seem to think Jensen is going to get some sort of high profile job after the show ends 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 565April 1, 2019 7:46 PM

season 13 was actually pretty interesting story wise, but they've practically run out of big bad evil's to fight. there's only so many times you can fight Satan.

the acting has definitely gone downhill season to season. havent watched 14 yet, but was watching 13 on netflix and i was like, damn they are phoning it in hardcore.

by Anonymousreply 566April 1, 2019 8:16 PM

[quote]Plus he also intimated that both would have some say in the storylines next year.

It would be nice if it ended with them being taken up in The Rapture.

by Anonymousreply 567April 1, 2019 11:42 PM

[Quote] So Jensen kinda, sorta made the point at the convention that the reason the show is ending is that the storylines were sucking ass. They aren’t getting any better so both decided to jump ship.

I find it rather funny that this just suddenly dawned on them. The show has sucked for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 568April 2, 2019 1:47 PM

LMFAO this shit has sucked since it came out! Season 1-5 were less shitty but still. If Ackles has anything to do with how the show ends then you know Sam and Dean are gonna end up dead.

by Anonymousreply 569April 2, 2019 2:09 PM

Sadly, that’s what he wants, R569.

He wants them to go out in a blaze of glory.

They can’t, though, because it’ll nullify any movies or rebooting of the series years later that they might want to do.

by Anonymousreply 570April 2, 2019 4:02 PM

Like death means anything on Supernatural.

5 years from now: Hi we're Sam and Dan from an alternate timeline here just in time for the Supernatural Reunion Movie!

by Anonymousreply 571April 2, 2019 4:02 PM

Which one of you fraus let out the scream here? In a rush and forgot to take your anti-psychotics?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572April 2, 2019 6:50 PM

The reason given for the ending at the recent convention, is all just PR spin.

Simply, we did a show for 15 years, we're tired. we miss our families, we're financially secure and we've had enough.

It's that simple.

by Anonymousreply 573April 2, 2019 8:52 PM

Omg, Jensen said something really catty in that video at R572.

At about the 16 minute mark, a woman states that she only watched two episodes: number 1 and number 300.

Jensen replies, "and you probably asked yourself, 'Is this the same show?'" Probably referring to the crappy writing.

Then he goes on, "When did they re-cast?" Referring to Jared's looks?

Boy, he's quite a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 574April 2, 2019 11:57 PM

R572 WTF happened in 17:50?

by Anonymousreply 575April 3, 2019 12:26 AM

R574 What a way to misinterpret half of what Jensen said. He did say "is this the same show?"(and well deserved cattiness on the writing, it sucks, fine for you people who think it sucked from the start, that's you, but there is a noticeable drop in quality, there is zero consistency anymore, they don't even try to keep a coherent storyline or characterization) but when he said "did they re-cast" it had nothing to do with Jared specifically, he was clearly referring to both of them. There was nothing in that comment which singled out Jared.

by Anonymousreply 576April 3, 2019 12:53 AM

R575 I think that was where a fan who it was being said afterwards was autistic tried to rush the stage to get an autograph and started freaking out. Jensen and Jared handled it really well and calmly..

by Anonymousreply 577April 3, 2019 12:58 AM

R576 it had nothing to do with Jared specifically, he was clearly referring to both of them.

Yes it was that. but DLers hate Jensen so interpret as they want.

by Anonymousreply 578April 3, 2019 2:40 AM

OMG It's shocking that this show is still on. While it may not be the worst show ever, it certainly has two of the absolute worst actors! I can't ever decide who's worse -- the one that plays Sam or Dean.

by Anonymousreply 579April 3, 2019 5:46 AM

Here's Part 6...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580April 3, 2019 4:44 PM

I would love to see Season 15 close out a lot of the cases that the show left open.

One that I can remember is the group of Amazon women who abruptly left town after Sam killed Dean's daughter. They never did do a follow-up to that.

Another is the werewolf girl from the college episode.

There were others, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 581April 3, 2019 4:46 PM

[Quote] Another is the werewolf girl from the college episode.

You just reminded me how terrible their werewolf effects were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582April 3, 2019 4:52 PM

"Come Join the club and get FREE SHIPPING on your Wincest Caftan and Earrings!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583April 3, 2019 4:53 PM

You honest to god made me laugh out loud r583.

by Anonymousreply 584April 3, 2019 5:32 PM

God, R582, I hated that episode. Don’t know why some go on and on about it.

That woman had a wonky eye for sure.

The Amazons I’m sure would not let themselves be discovered again.

That college girl was annoying and they did follow up. On another episode She turned her sister but then had to kill her.

by Anonymousreply 585April 3, 2019 6:35 PM

I always loved this group shot.

Wish they had used this photo instead, lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586April 3, 2019 9:40 PM

W&W for r 583

by Anonymousreply 587April 3, 2019 11:42 PM

R587 Well you are posting in here so you are a frau too.

by Anonymousreply 588April 4, 2019 2:04 AM

Supernatural's Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki reveal who decided to end the series

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589April 4, 2019 2:04 AM

[Quote] God, [R582], I hated that episode. Don’t know why some go on and on about it. That woman had a wonky eye for sure.

I 've only seen it the once so I barely remember what it's about.

by Anonymousreply 590April 4, 2019 3:30 AM

It was probably the second time Sams “peen of death” struck.

He got close to the woman who they thought was being targeted by a werewolf so Sam stays to protect her in her apartment and they have sex. Later it’s discovered she was bitten and she’s been killing people so they have to end her life. Sam does it.

I really wonder when the guys decided to end it. Maybe when they read the scripts for the rest of the year? When they screwed Jensen over his storyline?

by Anonymousreply 591April 4, 2019 4:18 AM

[Quote] It was probably the second time Sams “peen of death” struck.

I love that trope.

by Anonymousreply 592April 4, 2019 5:27 AM

JESUS

by Anonymousreply 593April 4, 2019 5:41 AM

FUCKING

by Anonymousreply 594April 4, 2019 5:42 AM

CHRIST

by Anonymousreply 595April 4, 2019 5:42 AM

THIS

by Anonymousreply 596April 4, 2019 5:42 AM

SHOW

by Anonymousreply 597April 4, 2019 5:42 AM

SUCKS

by Anonymousreply 598April 4, 2019 5:42 AM

SOOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 599April 4, 2019 5:43 AM

BAD!!!!

by Anonymousreply 600April 4, 2019 5:43 AM

FRAUS EVERYWERE!

by Anonymousreply 601April 4, 2019 5:44 AM

SERIES CANCELLED

by Anonymousreply 602April 4, 2019 5:44 AM

THREAD CLOSED

by Anonymousreply 603April 4, 2019 5:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!