Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BTS Sell Out 'Love Yourself: Speak Yourself' Stadium Dates in England, France & U.S.

Do the gays love them? Is this a Str8 thing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 4, 2019 7:36 PM

I wouldn't mind bouncing a few of them up and down on my dick.

by Anonymousreply 1March 1, 2019 8:33 PM

Why do teenage girls like guys who look like girls?

by Anonymousreply 2March 1, 2019 8:37 PM

Ate those mannequins?

by Anonymousreply 3March 1, 2019 8:39 PM

Well, you know how much we all lust after Asian twinks.

by Anonymousreply 4March 1, 2019 8:45 PM

I've never heard of them until now. With 7 in the group they better be making some money.

by Anonymousreply 5March 1, 2019 8:48 PM

Really, R5? They have been all over U.S. media including Ellen, Corden and Fallon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 1, 2019 8:51 PM

Sometimes it's a gay thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 1, 2019 8:51 PM

Does BTS stand for "Bind-Torture-Sing"?

by Anonymousreply 8March 1, 2019 8:52 PM

A BTS performance from The Tonight Show. They look a lot younger than their actual ages. Their image is strictly controlled kind of like the old Hollywood studio system.

I don't think they are allowed to publicly date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 1, 2019 8:53 PM

They're also known as The Bangtan Boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 1, 2019 8:54 PM

BTS = Beyond The Scene.

They're from South Korea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 1, 2019 8:57 PM

I have no idea about the whys of those who are fans of these guys. I do know that I resisted the temptation of wanting to be a fan of the Osmonds and the Bay City Rollers in the 70's and New Kids, Backstreet Boys and N'Sync in the 90's. BTS seems equally mysterious as to their appeal, but one cannot deny the power of selling out Wembley Stadium, the Rose Bowl, Met Life Stadium, and Soldier Field. However, I do figure that the beer concessions may not be as profitable as when Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney or the Stones sell out a stadium.

by Anonymousreply 12March 1, 2019 9:03 PM

Yeah they control their image in these K-Pop groups. Two people from different K-Pop groups got kicked out of their groups and dropped from their label when they admitted that they were actually dating each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 1, 2019 9:05 PM

Asian twinks.

by Anonymousreply 14March 1, 2019 9:06 PM

They all look transgender or asian girls with short hair. Are we sure those are not biological females presenting as "male".

by Anonymousreply 15March 1, 2019 9:30 PM

No, I think they are typical of K-pop stars. Some probably had some work done.

by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2019 9:34 PM

Asian Menudo

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2019 10:18 PM

MOST of the tickets sold today for these stadium shows were bought by SCALPERS.

FACT!

by Anonymousreply 18March 1, 2019 10:27 PM

There are 8, 900 tickets for sale for their show @ the rose bowl right now on SH. I'm sure more will be listed in the next few days.

by Anonymousreply 19March 1, 2019 10:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 1, 2019 10:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 4, 2019 5:46 PM

I nearly vomited when I saw these people were trending worldwide instead of Luke Perry. Fuck this world. We're all doomed if a stupid fucking boyband is more important than the death of an icon.

by Anonymousreply 22March 4, 2019 7:29 PM

They're family right?

by Anonymousreply 23March 4, 2019 7:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!