Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blind item about a closeted celeb who dated a closeted athlete

Any guesses?:

You already know that there are plenty of actors in the closet.

This movie star does not have to keep his boyfriend on the side, though, because… well, he doesn’t usually have a boyfriend.

He always has a female partner willing to serve as his accomplice, but his encounters with men are usually fleeting.

Except for this one.

It was after his divorce. Our actor met this famous professional athlete.

[Athlete] was playing in various cities and [Actor] was just following him around. Sometimes they would bring their [wives/girlfriends] and the four of them would hang out and photos would be taken, but most of the time it was just the two men. Whenever they were in [City] they would book two rooms at [The Hotel] and order dinner up to one of the rooms and stay there all night. The whole staff knew they were only using the one room, but they always booked two rooms for show.

Were there two beds for housekeeping to make up in the morning? Ha!

The men still appear to be friendly, although we do not know the current status of their personal relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59March 2, 2019 10:54 AM

Cruise/Beckham?

by Anonymousreply 1February 27, 2019 8:09 PM

Good one R1.

by Anonymousreply 2February 27, 2019 8:11 PM

And that’s name of one of the kids, R1.

by Anonymousreply 3February 27, 2019 8:11 PM

Sounds right.

by Anonymousreply 4February 27, 2019 9:49 PM

Tom and Katie were friendly with both the Beckhams, this says the actor met the athlete after his divorce.

by Anonymousreply 5February 27, 2019 10:02 PM

Tom Brady and Ben Affleck 👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍👨

by Anonymousreply 6February 27, 2019 10:31 PM

The Beckhams are with that cult?

by Anonymousreply 7February 27, 2019 11:23 PM

I think in the Cruise Beckham days, Tom was divorced.

by Anonymousreply 8February 28, 2019 1:44 AM

Was this post Kidman and pre-Katy?

by Anonymousreply 9February 28, 2019 1:47 AM

No it's Bradley Cooper, after his divorce from Jennifer Esposito he followed Lance Armstrong around - he was going to be cast in the bio pic.

by Anonymousreply 10February 28, 2019 1:48 AM

Brad Pitt and??

by Anonymousreply 11February 28, 2019 1:49 AM

Nope, R8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 28, 2019 1:50 AM

"No it's Bradley Cooper, after his divorce from Jennifer Esposito he followed Lance Armstrong around - he was going to be cast in the bio pic."

Hmmmmm.....weren't Jake G. and McBongo also good friends with Lance?

by Anonymousreply 13February 28, 2019 1:51 AM

Didn't Alex Rodriguez used to pal around with an actor? I can't remember who it was.

by Anonymousreply 14February 28, 2019 1:52 AM

Blind Gossip comments run heavily to Bradley Cooper and Roger Federer. Tennis players and golfers move around a lot to play, a team athlete would have 1/2 home games.

There are a HUGE amount of pix of Bradley and Roger, one at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 28, 2019 2:02 AM

Thus, his ex-wife (year contract) scoffed openly at the idea of him and Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 16February 28, 2019 2:02 AM

Brad and Feds Excellent Adventure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 28, 2019 2:04 AM

Brad and Roger for the win

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 28, 2019 2:06 AM

Irina Shayk went from Cristiano Ronaldo to Bradley Cooper. Has anyone ever bearded at such a high level?

by Anonymousreply 19February 28, 2019 3:25 AM

Taylor Swift, Hailey Baldwin, Kelly Preston, Katie Holmes, Selena Gomez, surely there are others.

by Anonymousreply 20February 28, 2019 3:47 AM

Rita Ora is the Taylor Swift of London

by Anonymousreply 21February 28, 2019 3:37 PM

Lance and Matt McConaghey?

by Anonymousreply 22February 28, 2019 3:43 PM

It is Cooper and Federer, way more recent than anything having to do with Armstrong

by Anonymousreply 23February 28, 2019 4:20 PM

If true, Roger surely won't suffer someone like Bradley Cooper for very long. Roger is so rarefied it practically shoots spears; Cooper is... shallow.

by Anonymousreply 24February 28, 2019 4:59 PM

Cooper could be Fed's celebrity crush. Or have phenomenal skills in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 25February 28, 2019 5:38 PM

Didn't Rita Ora date Rob KKKhardasian?

by Anonymousreply 26February 28, 2019 5:40 PM

Noel Coward and Red Rum?

by Anonymousreply 27February 28, 2019 6:00 PM

Most people think its about Bradley and Roger, neither is new to BI gay rumours, and frankly that's more believable than the one that hinted that some arab billionaire pay Roger for sex, that didn't make sense at all

by Anonymousreply 28February 28, 2019 6:26 PM

If it's Bradley, then seriously, I kinda have to take my hat off to him. He scores some very primo cock.

Liam, Victor AND Roger Federer? Damn, boy!

by Anonymousreply 29February 28, 2019 6:28 PM

Has there ever been gay rumors about Roger Federer?

by Anonymousreply 30February 28, 2019 6:33 PM

R30: That's what you get when you have no openly gay athlete, there are rumours about everyone, that doesn't mean that they are believable but yes, some people think he is gay (i hope he is not, because it would be very sad)

by Anonymousreply 31February 28, 2019 6:35 PM

Yes, R26. Taylor Swift of London. Overlaps with lots of other beards, like Jenner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 28, 2019 11:27 PM

Cara has come out and moved on, so has Rita.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 28, 2019 11:28 PM

Bradley and Roger is the most popular guess.

by Anonymousreply 34March 1, 2019 4:02 AM

"federer" is a fun word to type

by Anonymousreply 35March 1, 2019 6:15 AM

[quote] Irina Shayk went from Cristiano Ronaldo to Bradley Cooper. Has anyone ever bearded at such a high level?

How can such a beautiful woman live without sex? Or if they do have sex, it's obligatory. She must be a lesbian or frigid.

by Anonymousreply 36March 1, 2019 6:45 AM

r36 The honest truth is there are very very pretty actresses/models etc who are limited in talent or ambition or both. Breading is cast like a role. Some women (and men) just want the life, an instant boost to b or a list, oscars, emmys, grammys awards. Red carpets, steps and repeats, invites to the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. Most of them look at it as a role or a job. I can spend years trying to get on a soap, or beard for Bradley Cooper and go to the Oscars...

by Anonymousreply 37March 1, 2019 3:31 PM

Breading is cast like a role

by Anonymousreply 38March 1, 2019 3:39 PM

Bearding is cast like a roll.

by Anonymousreply 39March 1, 2019 3:45 PM

This involves Eric Decker. I hope.

by Anonymousreply 40March 1, 2019 3:51 PM

Casted

by Anonymousreply 41March 1, 2019 4:00 PM

Breading is casted like a roll!

by Anonymousreply 42March 1, 2019 4:01 PM

I would kill for a roll.

by Anonymousreply 43March 1, 2019 5:02 PM

Any rumors about Roger and Mirka?

by Anonymousreply 44March 1, 2019 7:05 PM

T44, she eats a lot.

by Anonymousreply 45March 1, 2019 7:34 PM

R44, she eats a lot.

by Anonymousreply 46March 1, 2019 7:35 PM

Federer always struck me as fey. I mean he’s just so graceful, delicate in some of his shot. He also have gay faceI think. I thought buts only me who thinks he might be gay:

by Anonymousreply 47March 1, 2019 8:10 PM

It's not Bradley and Fed- I've met him- he's not gay. He's nice as can be and his game is one for the ages. The new kid Tsitsipas is the closest thing to Fed I've seen- and kind of foxy too. Fed is actually kind of goofy- completely down to earth. I have rarely seen a person who seems more relaxed in his own skin- no arrogance.

by Anonymousreply 48March 1, 2019 8:19 PM

R48: Come on, give me a break. I don't think Federer is gay either but the "i met him and he is not gay is absurd".

And no, Tsitsipas is not like Federer at all, Dimitrov was way more similar but after a promising start he fade away

by Anonymousreply 49March 1, 2019 8:28 PM

I met Big Bill Tilden. He had gay facel for days.

by Anonymousreply 50March 1, 2019 8:29 PM

I love the, I met him, he's not gay line. Tell me what powers of observation do you have that allowed you to deduce if he was into getting his ass reamed by Bradley Cooper or not? I know married men who shoot guns and drive 4x4's and killed a bear when they was three who would throw their legs up and moan for a hot tongue and a 8 inch dick..so please enlighten us.

by Anonymousreply 51March 1, 2019 9:49 PM

[quote]That's what you get when you have no openly gay athlete, there are rumours about everyone, that doesn't mean that they are believable but yes, some people think he is gay (i hope he is not, because it would be very sad)

Why would it be sad, homophobe R31?

by Anonymousreply 52March 1, 2019 9:55 PM

The way I see it. Those famous women who beard for famous men are lesbians so it is a mutual bearding situation.

by Anonymousreply 53March 1, 2019 10:06 PM

Tennis coup, tennis blues... I'd rather be holding my Bradley Coo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 1, 2019 10:11 PM

"Breading is cast like a roll" is destined to be a Datalounge classic. Can't stop laughing.

by Anonymousreply 55March 2, 2019 4:38 AM

The problem with the Federer guess is that he always travels with the wife and kids, not solo. Always.

by Anonymousreply 56March 2, 2019 9:47 AM

R52: It would be sad because it's incredibly sad and pathetic that you have to live a lie when you are probably the best tennis player in history

by Anonymousreply 57March 2, 2019 10:18 AM

R53: That could be true in very specific cases llike Taylor Swift which is famous on her own (in fact she is way more famous than his gay boyfriends) but not in most cases. When you are in a fake relationship with a celebrity you make rise your profile and that's the reason why so many models do fake relationships. There's a personal gain in doing it (and of course most fake relationships have more to do with publicity than anything else)

by Anonymousreply 58March 2, 2019 10:21 AM

r48. Charlie you sound like the worst frau. Meeting someone allows you to know he’s not gay or arrogant? Jeez Louise.

by Anonymousreply 59March 2, 2019 10:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!