Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

One Direction 1D Thread 6 - Putting as Much Effort into the Title as Harry Styles Puts into His Music

Well, in fairness there are no White Stripes threads I could ask Jeff Bhasker to copy.

Just because I don't think enough attention was paid to this article when it was first linked, and because it'll really annoy the troll we all hate

by Anonymousreply 173Yesterday at 2:56 PM

I wonder how hard his management tried to hide this article ? If they tried, and they should have, it didn't work. I'm still shaking my head at it.

by Anonymousreply 102/27/2019

Given how much they invested in the "he's such a real artist narrative" it really is a shock this made it through. It's hard to see this as anything other than Bhusker throwing shade, as he clearly knows the image Harry is trying to present, and this pisses all over it.

by Anonymousreply 202/27/2019

R2 But then he goes on to say "The way it came out, everyone's saying, “Oh it’s David Bowie, it’s like ’70s classic rock.” But it was more about him wanting to have that cool band. I thought, he can sing his ass off; he’s a phenomenal performer. If this is what he wants to do, this’ll be really, really special."

Laid the crap on kind of thick. It's just a very odd interview. As I mentioned before, I feel bad for Harry.

And I don't think what he ended up with is a rock band. JMO

by Anonymousreply 302/27/2019

The article seemed very positive to me, was the worry that he was ripping people off?

by Anonymousreply 402/27/2019

I thought that was Lemmy for a second

by Anonymousreply 502/27/2019

No R4. He didn't even have his own demos or his own ideas to present to the producer. He wanted to be taken seriously as an artist but he had nothing of his own to put forward. Usually a producer doesn't have to start from scratch with a singer that wanted so bad to be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 602/27/2019

[QUOTE]And I don't think what he ended up with is a rock band

Apart from when they're trying to scam their way into the Grammys. And fail.

by Anonymousreply 702/27/2019

R6 Ah, I see. So the whole thing was pre-canned for him. Fair point.

by Anonymousreply 802/27/2019

R8. It's just odd that Bhasker said all those things. Kind of pissy.

by Anonymousreply 902/27/2019

R9 Maybe he was just being candid. Surely he could have said things meaner if he'd wanted.

by Anonymousreply 1002/27/2019

R10 I'm sure he is telling the truth but you know how smoke and mirrors are usually used with media.

by Anonymousreply 1102/27/2019

Louis has a new able and for some reason is on the cover of a fashion magazine. House of Solo - can't say I've ever heard of it

My favourite comment from ONTD:

[QUOTE]I guess he thinks he can make it if he tries.

by Anonymousreply 1202/27/2019

I have to admit, he cleans up well.

by Anonymousreply 1302/27/2019

The stache is a no but he did clean up nicely on the cover.

Really hoping that Z pulls it together. The rest are fine and doing ok but his voice is special.

by Anonymousreply 1402/27/2019

R14 You're right, no facial hair for Louis

by Anonymousreply 1502/28/2019

Run Harry, run !

by Anonymousreply 1602/28/2019

Fleetwood Mac and Stevie solo are clients of Irving Azoff. Spinning, spinning, Harry = rock. So the kids and now the olds are supposed to embrace one of the most vacant, created singers. I guess he does dress like a grandpa in the loud shirts and sizes too big, wrinkled chinos. Hilarious. They must be worried about album 2.

by Anonymousreply 1702/28/2019

'He wanted to be taken seriously as an artist but he had nothing of his own to put forward. Usually a producer doesn't have to start from scratch with a singer that wanted so bad to be taken seriously'

What the fuck are you talking about? He was the lead singer for 1d and sang all the choruses and a lot of the verses. Their albums were written to showcase HIS voice, especially the last one. He didn't need demos because he has five albums worth of songs where he was the lead vocal. He also had songs he'd written alone, like the one he wrote for Ariana Grande, Just a Little Bit of Your Heart.

He played the White Stripes to give an idea of where he might want his sound to go but his album ended up sounding nothing like the White Stripes.

by Anonymousreply 1803/01/2019

Complimentary article in UK Vogue about Harry today.

'In the past, Met Gala hosts have taken to the stage. With Harry and Gaga both billed as co-hosts, could we be due a duet from this polymath pairing? That could be quite marvellous, and also truly camp if both bring their stagey A-game.'

Polymath! Now let's see the anti Harry troll start frothing and weeping.

by Anonymousreply 1903/01/2019

Ugly new picture of Louis. He looks as if he's in his 40s. Balding and miserable as sin, with elderly eyes that would really benefit from some cosmetic procedures.

by Anonymousreply 2003/01/2019

Steroid queen Liam Payne today.

by Anonymousreply 2103/01/2019

My favourite comment from ONTD:

'God. That transition from Zayn to Louis in the You and I video is both visually and sonically the worst and most jarring thing 1d has ever managed to do.'

They recognise the fug over there, while the Larrie queen here is still deep in denial and also thinks Niall is still good looking.

by Anonymousreply 2203/01/2019

Harry's Japanese boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 2303/01/2019

Harry can do a lot better than that old guy. He's a film director so Harry might be in discussion to do some more acting. He'll show up canoodling with a 5 ft 8 blonde model soon enough, he always does.

by Anonymousreply 2403/01/2019

He's pictured more with this guy than he is with women.

by Anonymousreply 2503/01/2019

He isn't doing anything other than hang out with that guy. Get back to me when he's canoodling or making out like he did with Kendall and Camille.

by Anonymousreply 2603/01/2019

Liam Payne's got roid rage.

by Anonymousreply 2703/01/2019

Louis is tweeting about his band. Last time his guitarist had a much more powerful voice than him which was hilarious. Louis ended up being a backing singer yet again.

by Anonymousreply 2803/01/2019

What is known about the guy?

Cute dogs.

Harry has an odd face, from some angles he looks elfin, with that pointy, upturned nose.

There are several posts I cannot see, has the spazz troll been triggered?

by Anonymousreply 2903/01/2019

No clue who the guy is.

So much nicer with the spazz troll blocked.

by Anonymousreply 3003/01/2019

Agree.

by Anonymousreply 3103/01/2019

How shameful for the spaz troll to come to this thread, rather than stay in its "real thread". There's a lesson for it to learn, about just how odious a person you have to be that people won't even post in a thread you created.

The funniest thing about this whole thread business is how it's still about all five guys. Even the Harry stan seemingly knows a Harry solo thread would die a death.

by Anonymousreply 3203/01/2019

The troll is mostly likely a shill. He has been around for years and is likely part of a SM team, with his talking points posts filled with facts no one cares about.

I Googled Harry Styles dog and there are a lot of pics of Harry with the Asian guy and/or the dogs belonging to the Asian guy. Wonder where all of that will lead, guess we will see.

If Z is posting that he is looking forward to performing again, maybe that will be teed up sooner rather than later. Maybe short festival slots or small clubs would be a good idea. His performances after Pillow Talk was released went fine, such a shame that he pulled the plug. Even addicts who think they need to use to perform and deal with life on the road can turn it around. The road and mech is where all the money is these days. Hopefully he has gone to rehab and has learned a few coping skills.

by Anonymousreply 3303/01/2019

R33 I'm not sure the troll is on a SM team. To rude, aggressive and his facts aren't always correct.

It would be nice if Zayn could get himself together. But, you know what, I'm having a hard time picturing him performing alone. Odd, I know.

by Anonymousreply 3403/02/2019

Zayn and Gigi are back together again.

I doubt RCA will put up the money to get a Zayn tour insured. He isn't reliable at all and could easily cancel and lose them yet more money. They financed the six expensive music videos he released last year and saw barely any return from the sales of Icarus Falls.

by Anonymousreply 3503/02/2019

Pictures of Louis out clubbing with his long term girlfriend, who he's been with since he was 19. This thread's resident Larrie will be crying.

by Anonymousreply 3603/02/2019

He seems to clear his cookies a lot. His obsession with Larries - dude, time moves on. Given his persistence over years and the vehemence with which he denies SM teams are a thing - pretty likely to be on one.

Z singing alone at link. His all female band was a cool idea. Hope he is ready now.

by Anonymousreply 3703/02/2019

Certainly not on any professional social media team. However, could well be one of those pathetic volunteer fan squad type things which the saddest of the sad do in the hope they'll be noticed by their fav. Like the ones who'd organise listening parties to artificially boost streaming figures, etc.

by Anonymousreply 3803/03/2019

Plenty of professional teams organize listening parties

Trying to derail and control threads on here over years, cannot rule out getting paid.

Anyone think Z might show up as a surprise guest at Coachella? Would be a great audience for him.

by Anonymousreply 3903/03/2019

I don't mean actual parties. I mean arranging groups of stans who leave the newest album on replay at home whilst they're out at school or work or even whilst they're asleep, etc.

by Anonymousreply 4003/03/2019

For example, Z has a professional team from his record company organizing streaming parties. I am sure fans do it too, but often with support from professional teams who run the SM of the artist.

There was a lot of press late last spring that he was hitting the road, guess they did a lot of recording/re-recording instead. Has anyone seen news besides his tweet?

by Anonymousreply 4103/03/2019

'Trying to derail and control threads on here over years, cannot rule out getting paid. '

You have been here since 2013, always recognisable by your slightly stilted English, incessant allusions to PR shilling and you elliptical style of writing. You used to be a regular on the Ass of Louis threads and constantly made the case for him being gay and closeted.

I was on the threads too, derailing your ridiculous theories. You are a Larrie, although you'll never admit it these days.

by Anonymousreply 4203/03/2019

All the 1d stans stream manically on as many devices as possible. Louis' new single is out on March 7th and his fans have already worked out how many streams his single needs to break into the Spotify Top 10 in the UK. Something like 210k.

Zayn is not about to tour, ever. RCA won't fund it. If he had proved he could manage a prerecorded performance for a TV show to promote his 2018 singles, it might have been different. But there is zero evidence that quailing Zayn can stand on a stage and sing. He last did this nearly three years ago.

by Anonymousreply 4303/03/2019

No, just his tweet.

by Anonymousreply 4403/03/2019

Oh Liam, smh

by Anonymousreply 4503/04/2019

Liam is desperate for publicity. He'll talk out about the slightest thing in order to jump on a trend, just as he does with his music

by Anonymousreply 4603/04/2019

The fans are seriously pushing Louis new song.

by Anonymousreply 4703/05/2019

I do not think it is out yet?

by Anonymousreply 4803/05/2019

R48 No, but they are filling up twitter reminding people .

by Anonymousreply 4903/05/2019

Liam is in a twitter feud with Piers Morgan. Poor kid's not going to win this one.

by Anonymousreply 5003/06/2019

Liam must be the most illiterate celebrity on Twitter. No punctuation at all in his rants.

Louis has a single out tomorrow. Should be fun watching it do really badly.

by Anonymousreply 5103/06/2019

Yikes, R50. Piers will likely mop the floor with him. Boosts his name recognition though, I imagine. That song with Rita Ora got a good bit of play and was up for a Grammy, he is doing fine but never was the brightest bulb. Is he still managed by Simon?

by Anonymousreply 5203/06/2019

R52, you are full of wrong info. The song with Rita was up for a fan voted Brit, not a Grammy. You know. the one you disparaged when Harry won it last year.

Liam has no ties to Simon. He is with Capitol which is a UMG label and his manager isn't affiliated with Sony either.

by Anonymousreply 5303/06/2019

R52 A Grammy?

Liam was trying to support Kylie Jenner and of course, Piers was not having it !

by Anonymousreply 5403/06/2019

Kim's sex tape led to the Kardashians having their reality show and to Kylie growing a huge social medial following, so she is hardly self made, but of course Lame Payne sympathises with her. He got rich off the talent of others too, off Harry and Zayn.

Now as a soloist his label will only allow him to collab with others for singles and his EP only sold 5k copies worldwide.

by Anonymousreply 5503/06/2019

Was a Brit nomination Liam got for the song with Rita Ora.

by Anonymousreply 5603/06/2019

I am Larry Shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 5703/06/2019

Louis' single came out today and he first sang it live on his youtube channel, something of a come down for a 1d guy. 54k people watched, a good indication of his fan numbers.

by Anonymousreply 5803/07/2019

I think your time has come and gone, R57.

by Anonymousreply 5903/07/2019

R59 I think you're right !

by Anonymousreply 6003/07/2019

Wow, didn't Louis video to get over a million views.

by Anonymousreply 6103/07/2019

Off to look, R61. What did you think?

by Anonymousreply 6203/07/2019

Two of Us video

by Anonymousreply 6303/07/2019

R62 I think it's fine. I'm hoping he wrote most of it since it's about his mom. The live version is actually more enjoyable than the official video. I got very tired of watching him write words.

What did you think?

by Anonymousreply 6403/07/2019

His voice is strained and he's over reliant on his backing band for vocals but at least he doesn't look like a Valium dealer this time.

by Anonymousreply 6503/07/2019

I thought the live version was ok.

He has really had a tough few years. If he wants to try solo music, I hope he can make a go of it.

by Anonymousreply 6603/07/2019

R66 I'm guessing he can. He has rabid fans, that will make it happen. I'm shocked at how many twitter and instagram followers he has. And he's pretty PR savvy and that helps.

by Anonymousreply 6703/07/2019

He has 32m twitter followers but only 54k turned up for his youtube live performance of Two of Us. That isn't enough for a high chart position or a tour.

by Anonymousreply 6803/07/2019

Louis is at over 1.2 million views, not bad !

by Anonymousreply 6903/07/2019

Twitter calls him Louis Ratlinson or Louis Floplinson. In his interview with Dan Wootton of The Sun, he said he fell out with Zayn after Zayn failed to turn up for his performance of his other PIty Me song on the X Factor in 2016. He really is squeezing every last drop of sympathy cash he can out of his mother's death.

He denied Larry Stylinson again in this video and talked about his love for his girlfriend and son.

by Anonymousreply 7003/08/2019

It really is no surprise to see that Louis new flop single is taking a tumble down the charts. He pissed enough people off when he decided to run his mouth in the few interviews he did on radio for promo. He pissed the Harries by dragging Harry, Beliebers by shading Justin, Urban artists and black people by being a racist and a know it all, Larries by talking about his gf and son and his own rodents by spending time shading others than promotng his music more. It is funny to see him flop.

by Anonymousreply 7103/09/2019

Louis had many on Black Twitter riled up last night because he said there was too much urban music on the radio. They still remember him saying the n word in 2014. He needs to be more careful.

by Anonymousreply 7203/09/2019

I think Louis has had enough of this solo crap. In an interview the other day he said he would be the first one on the sign up sheet for the band to get back together. He's never really said that before, Niall has, but Louis has never mentioned it like that. He probably would be happier if he had never started the solo thing and just judged the Xfactor.

by Anonymousreply 7303/09/2019

Louis has zero US promo lined up, not even on the radio. They seem to be marketing him at the domestic market only.

by Anonymousreply 7403/11/2019

What if the group never gets back together though? I think he had to give it a try. It has gone ok.

by Anonymousreply 7503/11/2019

R75 True, he is doing ok.

by Anonymousreply 7603/12/2019

His mother died and he has all those young siblings, including preschooler twins, he/they have had a rough go of it.

by Anonymousreply 7703/12/2019

This is his 4th solo single since 2016 and he again hasn't managed to crack the Hot 100 or the UK Top 40. Shame.

by Anonymousreply 7803/12/2019

He has no responsibility for the 3 year old twins. they are cared for by their doctor father, a guy called Dan Deakin.

All the older siblings already have between 600k-3m instagram followers and earn plenty of money through that.

by Anonymousreply 7903/12/2019

It is tragic that his siblings lost their mother but they are doing well regardless. The eldest Lottie has a successful make up business. The two youngest live with their father who is a surgeon and his new partner.

by Anonymousreply 8003/12/2019

There were at least 2 more girls in between, no? I would imagine that having been gone for so long, and the mother dying so young, that family was a focus for Louis. Glad to hear the little ones are doing well, they were very young when she died and tiny when she became ill. I think I read she was hospitalized for a very long time, like a year? Very sad story.

He has had a few songs out, and the tv gig, plus all the personal stuff, so good on him. The songs were pleasant enough and it kept him in the game a bit.

Re: Liam, so much PR about him and Naomi. I thought he pinged and she beards but could be wrong. What thinks DL? Is it all breathless PR reports or is there video of them all over each other? If true, is a bit funny, thought the baby mama was an avowed racist who assaulted a black woman once? So from that to a black supermodel - eh, if real, get some, Liam!

by Anonymousreply 8103/12/2019

Not sure it is not just PR, time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 8203/12/2019

R80 I don't think Louis moms last husband was a surgeon.

I commented on whether or not Louis wants the work involved with a solo career. He got paid very well for the XFactor , probably near what he would make if he went on tour. And as others have noted, he has a large family he cares for. But, in his latest interviews he said he doesn't know if he will go back to Xfactor. Rumors suggest Simon is doing an overhaul of the show and no one wants any part of it.

by Anonymousreply 8303/12/2019

R78 But he did manage to sell a half million of one and 1 million of another, just in the US. Good enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 8403/12/2019

I'm sure the Azoffs had nothing to do with this.

by Anonymousreply 8503/13/2019

Lmao Irving got the Rock Hall of Fame to kneel too! Is there anything he can't do for his faves Harry and Travis Scott?

We will see Harry inducted there one day.

by Anonymousreply 8603/13/2019

The artist picks who they want to induct them. Interesting that both Stevie and Harry are clients of Irvs. Oh, don't let me forget little Jeffrey.

by Anonymousreply 8703/13/2019

Harry and Stevie have been having a mutual love in for years. Harry has that magnetism that just draws people to him.

Louis' single Two of Us isn't predicted to chart on the Billboard 100 or the UK Top 40. The XF is over in 2020 so that won't be a long term option. He needs to invest wisely and start a family with his partner of six years, Eleanor Calder.

Eternal wigga Liam has been hanging round with B List black celebs for months now: Idris Elba, Naomi Campbell, and the editor of British Vogue, Edward Enninful. He seems to be hoping that his desperate sycophancy will land him a Vogue feature, but it hasn't happened so far.

Trust the frau Larrie on the thread, R81, to mention her fave words, PR and bearding. Liam has never remotely 'pinged' - please go back to Tumblr.

Fat Niall's latest single with Julia Michaels has flopped, predictably.

by Anonymousreply 8803/13/2019

Wow,, Louis 18 years old sister passed away. So very sad.

by Anonymousreply 8903/14/2019

Link?

by Anonymousreply 9003/14/2019

Very very sad. She had lost about 60 pounds very quickly after years of being bigger so her death was possibly due to stimulant type drugs.

by Anonymousreply 9103/14/2019

Yikes, that poor family.

by Anonymousreply 9203/14/2019

I think the tox screens may indicate what caused a heart attack at 18. She has posted about addition and mental health issues and another person was present who may have cleaned the scene.

Sometimes things work out a certain way for a reason. Louis will be glad he was not touring and got to spend a lot of time with her.

Was she the one who had gone to boarding school? It is hard to keep track of which story goes with which girl, so many sibs.

Really tragic to die so young.

by Anonymousreply 9303/14/2019

Louis has a rough few years. I hope things are better for him in the coming years.

by Anonymousreply 9403/14/2019

Agree and for the rest of his many sibs who are so young.

by Anonymousreply 9503/14/2019

People are also saying her heart attack was triggered by anorexia, which is a possibility.

Louis now has five siblings: the younger twins, Ernest and Doris, who live with their father; the 15 yr old twins who live with their grandparents, and the 20 yr old Lottie who is an IG influencer with 3m followers.

Fizzy was living alone in a central London flat Louis was renting for her. She was only 18 and too young for that set up, considering she'd been at boarding school from age 11-18.

by Anonymousreply 9603/14/2019

Fizzy's boyfriend Luke gave an interview to the Mirror and said they 'battled the same demons', then talked about his own drug addiction..So sad, she was only 1.8.

The whole London instagram scene is fuelled by coke as they all try to keep thin for the Gram, then get addicted to pain pills after their surgeries.

So tragic..

by Anonymousreply 9703/15/2019

Rare public appearance ? Seriously? We seen more photos of him since last November to now than we have of the other band members combined.

Also interesting that pictures of him were posted yesterday and today, the days that have been full of press about Louis sister. You know damn well that all they guys from the band will be bombarded with questions if fans run into them in public. Great PR plan.

by Anonymousreply 9803/15/2019

Rare huh??? Sorry, it's crap video

He does have nice legs.

by Anonymousreply 9903/15/2019

R98 I think they mean rare pap pics because HS appears all the time in fan photos and videos. Liam is also papped quite a bit at events.

Poor Louis. The article in the UK tabloids about Felicite's boyfriend's IG post is very troubling. He says that her death 'could have happened to me or any one of our crowd of maniacs' which to me indicates it was drug related. He talks about his own battles with addiction in the same post.

I think 18 is a bit too young to be living alone in Earls Court, surrounded by clubs, bars and dealers. I wonder if their father has any say or if he just lets Louis give them all allowances.

by Anonymousreply 10003/15/2019

The guy married to the mom is an osteopath, I think? He is the dad of the baby twins. The young twins, Fiz and Lottie have a different dad, and Louis was adopted by that guy. Wonder how much either guy had to do with parenting her or if she kinda fell between the cracks except when helping to raise the rest. My impression was that Lottie and her boyfriend really stepped up re: the toddlers when the mom was dying and just after. Now she seems to be living abroad? Fiz would have been what, 15 when her mother died, 14 when she got sick. Probably more or less raised herself. Very, very sad.

The boyfriend seems like a real prize.

by Anonymousreply 10103/15/2019

Probably seemed safer than her living in Hackney or Camden. I always blew off my parents talking about bad crowds, having lived to adulthood, I see they had a point.

Hope they all get through this. Really worry about the youngest 4.

by Anonymousreply 10203/15/2019

Lottie isn't with her boyfriend Tommy Napolitano anymore. They split about a year ago and she's dating a guy called Sam Prince from the reality show Made in Chelsea. She and Sam were on a vacation in Bali when Fizzy died (from her instagram). Lottie still lives in London.

The little twins live with their father and his new partner and the 14 yr olds with Jay's parents. They are already Instagram influencers with 600k followers each. Very concerning as self destructive behaviour patterns run in families and even Louis has written a song about drug taking, although he seems steady now. He will be leaning heavily on Eleanor, his partner of 6 years.

by Anonymousreply 10303/15/2019

Which girl is/was in boarding school, R103?

Where is the 2nd husband? I would think he would be raising his kids?

by Anonymousreply 10403/15/2019

Has the oldest sister gone into porn? Her insta is, erm, well, see for yourself

by Anonymousreply 10503/15/2019

R104, Felicite was in boarding school until just last year. She seemed intelligent and I thought she'd go to university, but she came to London and really ramped up her Instagram. She dropped maybe 40 lbs and started working for the clothing line Revolve and doing other sponsorships.

by Anonymousreply 10603/15/2019

I thought it was her who had gone away. Thought it was due to home seeming chaotic. So sad.

Who is the woman Lottie is photographed with constantly? Lottie looks pretty emaciated herself.

by Anonymousreply 10703/15/2019

Lol R105. All the influencers pose in bikinis in exotic locations. Lottie has 3m followers so gets paid handsomely to advertise hotels, swimwear, clothing lines, watches, make up, weight loss shakes etc. They get at least 2k per post or a free hotel stay. She is pretty and really didn't need that lumpy lip filler.

by Anonymousreply 10803/15/2019

The father of the four older sisters, Keith Tomlinson, needs to be stricter with the 14 year olds Phoebe and Daisy as they're already posing in scanty outfits and doing sponsored posts. He doesn't seem very effectual. I think the younger twins will be fine. They are being brought up out of the public eye by the doctor dad.

by Anonymousreply 10903/15/2019

How can he be stricter if they do not even live with him?

When Fiz apologized for a gap in her insta, wonder if she had been in some type of rehab or in patient program, or perhaps was depressed?

What kind of career do influencers have as they age? It seems bizarre. The photos Lottie posts look like soft core porn. esp with the deliberate lez vibe.

by Anonymousreply 11003/15/2019

Dan Wootton should do an exclusive: Inside the Dark World of the Instagram Influencers. Fizzy clearly had an eating disorder and was using probably cocaine to keep her weight down s that she looked cute and skinny and would get more sponsored posts. She might even have taken that deadly fat burning drug Clembutanyl (or similar spelling) which has killed plenty of people who wanted to lose weight quickly.

by Anonymousreply 11103/15/2019

R110, it must be hard for their dad. They should be living with him not their grandparents ideally.

by Anonymousreply 11203/15/2019

Can someone post a link where it states what Dan Deakin does for a living ? I thought I remember reading DataLounge years and years ago and everyone arguing about what his job was and it wasn't a doctor. Just curious.

Such a sad time for Louis.

by Anonymousreply 11303/15/2019

The police were asking neighbors if they had heard crying. Wonder what the boyfriend said to her? Such an odd probably ill considered post.

by Anonymousreply 11403/15/2019

Had no idea these products were killing so many. Some have used them to self harm. If he said something upsetting and she was distraught, it could still have been an accidental death. Wonder who was with her?

Dan, to my recollection was something like an osteopath. Definitely NOT a surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 11503/15/2019

R115, I thought he was a nurse? I can't remember.

by Anonymousreply 11603/15/2019

No, not in medicine. Jay was a midwife.

The stepfather is NOT a doctor, I think it was a joke in his twitter name. It even says something like I am not a real doctor. He works in finance according to this and Linkedin.

Former shop assistant and bank adviser Daniel met Elaine when they worked together at Virgin Media, and they married four years later.

Very sad situation re: Fizzy.

by Anonymousreply 11703/15/2019

Dan saw rich Jay, who Louis gave millions to, and made his move. He was younger than her and cuter so she ditched the twins' dad and had another set of twins. Leukaemia is genetic so there could be more tragedies to come for the poor Tomlinsons.

by Anonymousreply 11803/15/2019

Fizzy's death is definitely an OD situation. Wonder if Louis has the clout to cover it up and keep the tox report quiet. Probably not tbh as she was a public figure with over 1m followers on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 11903/15/2019

People are speculating on Reddit that it was a heart attack brought on by Clenbuterol. It speeds up the heart to such an extent that the user goes into cardiac arrest. It's used to bring about fat loss in those who find it hard to lose weight through conventional means.

by Anonymousreply 12003/15/2019

I haven't seen anyone talk about Clenbutanyl. Don't users overheat and sweat before they collapse? I'm sure it will all come out in the tox report which the UK tabloids will get hold of.

by Anonymousreply 12103/15/2019

R100 You're right 18 seems a bit young to be living alone. But then I remembered Louis was on his own at 18 after joining the band. All they guys were quite young.

by Anonymousreply 12203/15/2019

R122, Louis was 19 when he moved into a complex owned by the record label and all the other boys were on the same block. He had handlers monitoring him and was busy every day with 1d work. Very different from the erratic life of an influencer. She didn't work regularly and seemed to have fallen in with a wild crowd.

Below is her boyfriend Luke's IG post, now deleted. Evidence that her death was drug related.

by Anonymousreply 12303/15/2019

Damn, that long Instagram post by Felicite's boyfriend at R123 is upsetting. He sounds manipulative: 'what I asked of you the next day will haunt me to the grave.' Louis must be furious as the post gives away that she was an addict. Heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 12403/15/2019

The guy seems all round dodgy, like a Lil Peep or Pete Doherty figure. Here's his Instagram. I wouldn't want my 18 yr old sis hanging out with him.

by Anonymousreply 12503/15/2019

For people who have the Spazz Troll blocked. This is Fizzy's boyfriend, a rapper and model well into his 20s. I agree that he does look bad news with a Lil Peep vibe. In his post at R123 he describes himself and Fiz as 'pain twins' who were 'never sober'.

Very, very sad.

by Anonymousreply 12603/15/2019

R126 I thought everyone had the Spazz Troll blocked ? lol

My heart breaks for Louis and his family.

by Anonymousreply 12703/15/2019

What do you guys think he could have meant by

what I asked of you

Had she been to rehab? Did he ask her to start using again? ??????

by Anonymousreply 12803/15/2019

Do you have a link, R120?

by Anonymousreply 12903/15/2019

R126 He's a model ??!

by Anonymousreply 130Last Saturday at 1:32 AM

He is something

by Anonymousreply 131Last Saturday at 2:33 AM

Like Lil Peep with an accident

by Anonymousreply 132Last Saturday at 2:40 AM

Model

by Anonymousreply 133Last Saturday at 2:43 AM

Such a weird, trashy, self important, self referential subculture.

Dude is 33, bit old for an 18 year old.

What do you guys think he asked her that he will take to his grave?

The drama would be funny but a young girl is dead.

by Anonymousreply 134Last Saturday at 2:50 AM

Like Lil Peep with an ACCENT

autocorrect

by Anonymousreply 135Last Saturday at 2:55 AM

R134 Hmm, what did he ask her ? "Hey can your brother help me with my music and can you get me famous? I'll just hang on your coattails and be a poser."

33 with an 18 year old. What a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 136Last Saturday at 6:56 AM

R136, his 'tribute' to her is so disturbing. He makes them sound like battle scarred veterans who had done drugs together for years when Fizzy had only left boarding school the year before.

Wtf was a 33 year old doing having a 'relapse' alone with a teenager? Plus he was being interviewed on a radio station about his music the day after she died, what a heartless fucker.

by Anonymousreply 137Last Saturday at 9:37 AM

Did he say something like...

Why dont you kill yourself?

People have, and are finally starting to go to jail for it.

He is trashing her for maximum clicks/publicity, it is absolutely disgusting. If the cops asked if neighbors heard crying, perhaps he had treated her as cruelly when alive as he did after death?

Lil Peep was a teen, as was Fiz, this waste of oxygen is headed toward middle age.

by Anonymousreply 138Last Saturday at 9:51 AM

He is absolutely vile. A lot of the young girls in the 1d fandom seem to think he is only 21 or so and they're on his Insta leaving messages of sympathy for him.

One of F's last IGs says 'don't tell me you're writing songs about me, come see me' which was prob a reference to him neglecting her and might have been why she was crying?

Another young and very good looking 26 yr old London influencer from the same scene was found dead yesterday, a reality star called 'Muggy' Mike Thalassitos. Maybe there is a bad batch of pills or heroin out there.

by Anonymousreply 139Last Saturday at 10:01 AM

Maybe so...

Too bad she was mixed up with trash almost twice her age.

The way Jay acted with Dan, calling him like Brad Pitt, etc, was probably embarrassing for her kids and set an example they seem to have followed to social media. Fiz wanted out of the chaos and asked to go to boarding school. It can be hard in such a big family with multiple divorces for kids to get enough stability and nurturing. Sad and way too short life.

The radio station interviewing him should be ashamed and called out. Fucking vultures allowing him to try to profit from her death.

by Anonymousreply 140Last Saturday at 10:19 AM

That one seem to be a suicide. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 141Last Saturday at 10:33 AM

I wonder why she wasn't living with Louis in his north London mansion or with Lottie (who was pictured snorting cocaine in a story sold to The Sun last year). Maybe she already had enough money of her own from IG work to afford a central London flat.

This Lukey guy is an ugly parasite type. I wonder if the favor he asked was related to asking for a loan or for Louis to give a shout out to his music?

by Anonymousreply 142Last Saturday at 11:14 AM

Any media outlet that interviews him or gives him any kind of attention is shit. Hopefully someone will put a stop to it.

by Anonymousreply 143Last Saturday at 11:58 AM

The piece of shit only has 46,000 instagram followers. Why would anyone want to interview him about music , or anything else ?

by Anonymousreply 144Last Saturday at 12:13 PM

Because of his insta post about her death, apparently, R144.

by Anonymousreply 145Last Saturday at 12:21 PM

He has an EP out and was being interviewed about it on some minor station. No doubt he was hoping Fizzy would advertise it to her 1.3m followers. Such a shady character.

by Anonymousreply 146Last Saturday at 2:35 PM

Dude is closer to middle age than being a teenager. What a loser. Is he a dealer? Doubt modeling or rapping pays his bills.

The family has diminished his role in her life, claiming he was just a friend, but he has trashed her name regardless. Of course, if tox screens come back positive, it will not matter.

Really far for the youngest 4, esp with 2 already all over social media and the younger 2 being raised by someone with poor character who seems to be a fame whore. It is a lot of loss for kids to cope with. Very sad, RIP.

by Anonymousreply 147Last Sunday at 1:43 AM

Ugh, really FEAR

by Anonymousreply 148Last Sunday at 1:44 AM

Question for all of you. Would the average music fan know who Rob Stringer, CEO of Sony is ?

by Anonymousreply 149Last Sunday at 9:29 AM

No, why, R149?

I do think the Spazz troll has gone on about him though.

by Anonymousreply 150Last Sunday at 10:27 AM

R150 A fan posted a photo on twitter of Harry this weekend dining with Rob Stringer. Just wondering how many Harry fans would actually know who the guy is. They had it labeled with Rob's name. Just wondering if it was really a PR thing.

by Anonymousreply 151Last Sunday at 10:34 AM

The Spazz troll always goes on about his Twitter blog and I am pretty sure the name was part of his talking point posts on earlier threads. That is where I knew it from, at least.

I am sure that Sony, who just spent/wasted a fortune on MJ music rights, hopes to make more $ on HS 2.0. Or maybe Rob just wanted to chat about where he got pretty pink manicure? I think your sense it was a PR thing posing as a fan post was probably on point.

No desire to hear Harry croak another note but I do hope RCA can get Z out on the road.

I cannot imagine Louis singing another song about his dead mom any time soon. Just tragic for his family. Glad he has money besides what was riding on this round. That is one pressure off at least.

by Anonymousreply 152Last Sunday at 10:40 AM

The whole fandom does know who Rob Stringer the Sony CEO is and recognise him from the many pictures online. It's great that he considers Harry Styles important enough to have lunch with him in London, on their own in a famous Elizabethan Highgate pub called The Flask. Larries are angry because Rob is 'responsible for closeting Louis' and those mentally ill hoes think Harry should steer clear of him.

RCA signed spazzy Zayn up four years ago this July, so will no doubt be working out how to extricate themselves, given that he did ONE listening party as promo for his last album, which only sold a few thousand copies. He's also been promising to tour for a year now but nothing has materialised, not even a prerecorded TV show appearance.

by Anonymousreply 153Last Sunday at 11:03 AM

Ah, the Spazz troll in all his sweeping, grandiose pronouncements about the fandom.

Blocked.

Above, I see that Tumblr autocorrected to Twitter.

The Spazz troll has often gone on about his Tumblr blog, so I imagine fans may have read his posts about Stringer there? Or here.

He often seems to be on this later Sunday shift.

by Anonymousreply 154Last Sunday at 11:13 AM

Wtf are you going on about? Look on Twitter and they all know who Rob Stringer is, they don't need anybody's Tumblr blog to tell them. They see the names online and their photographs and they even stalk their profiles on Linked In. Nothing is secret from the fans these days.

by Anonymousreply 155Last Sunday at 11:15 AM

Spazz shill, begone. You know to stick to your own thread. Off with you!

by Anonymousreply 156Last Sunday at 11:44 AM

R152 I'm not sure what Zayn really wants to do. He's a very confused guy.

I hope Louis takes a long break from all of this. He really deserves it.

I truly enjoy Harry, well the old Harry. Up until his tour ended. What the hell his long range plan is has me baffled. Harry wants new fans but he needs to keep the old ones or he's screwed.

by Anonymousreply 157Last Sunday at 1:01 PM

Harry

by Anonymousreply 158Last Sunday at 1:18 PM

14 yr old Phoebe wrote a moving tribute, as did Daisy, but pedos must love their IGs with pictures like this one.

by Anonymousreply 159Last Sunday at 7:25 PM

It is a shame Harry lost his looks so young.

by Anonymousreply 160Last Sunday at 7:49 PM

I do not thing Z is confused, kinda set in his ways maybe? There is a disconnect between what he claims to want and what he does to get it. When there is a difference, behavior is much more telling.

by Anonymousreply 161Last Sunday at 7:51 PM

Let's be honest. Zayn is lazy and it was a very bad idea for him to leave the band. He performed fine with them, without a group behind him, he's lost.

by Anonymousreply 162Last Monday at 12:45 AM

Any services planned for Louis sister ?

by Anonymousreply 163Last Monday at 11:47 AM

It's ironic that Z needed the band to perform but all of them were okay solo. Even Niall who doesn't have much of a voice managed a tour.

I hope they manage to keep the funeral private like they did Jay's.

by Anonymousreply 164Last Monday at 11:53 AM

Niall Hogran went from fit to dad bod in the space of four years.

by Anonymousreply 165Last Tuesday at 8:41 AM

He forgot to thank the fans who voted for him.

by Anonymousreply 166Last Tuesday at 12:42 PM

Thanks to the genius Simon Cowell for putting the group together from a bunch of rejected solo singers.

by Anonymousreply 167Last Tuesday at 12:52 PM

Zayn has returned to twitter.

by Anonymousreply 168Last Wednesday at 3:57 AM

Zayn is looking pretty desperate, tweeting out 'I love you' and 'I'm crying' to Gigi.

by Anonymousreply 169Last Wednesday at 9:33 AM

Is he doing promo for his new album?

by Anonymousreply 170Last Wednesday at 8:34 PM

R170 Well no. He tweeted "Sometimes I Cry"

by Anonymousreply 171Yesterday at 12:57 AM

Lol, another Lil Peep.

If Z did not have so much $ he might be more motivated?

by Anonymousreply 172Yesterday at 8:14 AM

Zayn is just flopping and doing nothing to rescue himself, it's really strange.

by Anonymousreply 173Yesterday at 2:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!