Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

One Direction 1D Thread 6 - Putting as Much Effort into the Title as Harry Styles Puts into His Music

Well, in fairness there are no White Stripes threads I could ask Jeff Bhasker to copy.

Just because I don't think enough attention was paid to this article when it was first linked, and because it'll really annoy the troll we all hate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601April 28, 2019 9:17 PM

I wonder how hard his management tried to hide this article ? If they tried, and they should have, it didn't work. I'm still shaking my head at it.

by Anonymousreply 1February 27, 2019 7:36 PM

Given how much they invested in the "he's such a real artist narrative" it really is a shock this made it through. It's hard to see this as anything other than Bhusker throwing shade, as he clearly knows the image Harry is trying to present, and this pisses all over it.

by Anonymousreply 2February 27, 2019 8:20 PM

R2 But then he goes on to say "The way it came out, everyone's saying, “Oh it’s David Bowie, it’s like ’70s classic rock.” But it was more about him wanting to have that cool band. I thought, he can sing his ass off; he’s a phenomenal performer. If this is what he wants to do, this’ll be really, really special."

Laid the crap on kind of thick. It's just a very odd interview. As I mentioned before, I feel bad for Harry.

And I don't think what he ended up with is a rock band. JMO

by Anonymousreply 3February 27, 2019 10:06 PM

The article seemed very positive to me, was the worry that he was ripping people off?

by Anonymousreply 4February 27, 2019 10:09 PM

I thought that was Lemmy for a second

by Anonymousreply 5February 27, 2019 10:12 PM

No R4. He didn't even have his own demos or his own ideas to present to the producer. He wanted to be taken seriously as an artist but he had nothing of his own to put forward. Usually a producer doesn't have to start from scratch with a singer that wanted so bad to be taken seriously.

by Anonymousreply 6February 27, 2019 10:54 PM

[QUOTE]And I don't think what he ended up with is a rock band

Apart from when they're trying to scam their way into the Grammys. And fail.

by Anonymousreply 7February 27, 2019 10:58 PM

R6 Ah, I see. So the whole thing was pre-canned for him. Fair point.

by Anonymousreply 8February 27, 2019 11:15 PM

R8. It's just odd that Bhasker said all those things. Kind of pissy.

by Anonymousreply 9February 27, 2019 11:21 PM

R9 Maybe he was just being candid. Surely he could have said things meaner if he'd wanted.

by Anonymousreply 10February 27, 2019 11:32 PM

R10 I'm sure he is telling the truth but you know how smoke and mirrors are usually used with media.

by Anonymousreply 11February 27, 2019 11:43 PM

Louis has a new able and for some reason is on the cover of a fashion magazine. House of Solo - can't say I've ever heard of it

My favourite comment from ONTD:

[QUOTE]I guess he thinks he can make it if he tries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 28, 2019 3:06 AM

I have to admit, he cleans up well.

by Anonymousreply 13February 28, 2019 12:32 PM

The stache is a no but he did clean up nicely on the cover.

Really hoping that Z pulls it together. The rest are fine and doing ok but his voice is special.

by Anonymousreply 14February 28, 2019 3:40 PM

R14 You're right, no facial hair for Louis

by Anonymousreply 15February 28, 2019 9:34 PM

Run Harry, run !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 1, 2019 3:55 AM

Fleetwood Mac and Stevie solo are clients of Irving Azoff. Spinning, spinning, Harry = rock. So the kids and now the olds are supposed to embrace one of the most vacant, created singers. I guess he does dress like a grandpa in the loud shirts and sizes too big, wrinkled chinos. Hilarious. They must be worried about album 2.

by Anonymousreply 17March 1, 2019 11:15 AM

'He wanted to be taken seriously as an artist but he had nothing of his own to put forward. Usually a producer doesn't have to start from scratch with a singer that wanted so bad to be taken seriously'

What the fuck are you talking about? He was the lead singer for 1d and sang all the choruses and a lot of the verses. Their albums were written to showcase HIS voice, especially the last one. He didn't need demos because he has five albums worth of songs where he was the lead vocal. He also had songs he'd written alone, like the one he wrote for Ariana Grande, Just a Little Bit of Your Heart.

He played the White Stripes to give an idea of where he might want his sound to go but his album ended up sounding nothing like the White Stripes.

by Anonymousreply 18March 2, 2019 2:34 AM

Complimentary article in UK Vogue about Harry today.

'In the past, Met Gala hosts have taken to the stage. With Harry and Gaga both billed as co-hosts, could we be due a duet from this polymath pairing? That could be quite marvellous, and also truly camp if both bring their stagey A-game.'

Polymath! Now let's see the anti Harry troll start frothing and weeping.

by Anonymousreply 19March 2, 2019 2:37 AM

Ugly new picture of Louis. He looks as if he's in his 40s. Balding and miserable as sin, with elderly eyes that would really benefit from some cosmetic procedures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 2, 2019 2:40 AM

Steroid queen Liam Payne today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 2, 2019 2:51 AM

My favourite comment from ONTD:

'God. That transition from Zayn to Louis in the You and I video is both visually and sonically the worst and most jarring thing 1d has ever managed to do.'

They recognise the fug over there, while the Larrie queen here is still deep in denial and also thinks Niall is still good looking.

by Anonymousreply 22March 2, 2019 3:00 AM

Harry's Japanese boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 2, 2019 3:11 AM

Harry can do a lot better than that old guy. He's a film director so Harry might be in discussion to do some more acting. He'll show up canoodling with a 5 ft 8 blonde model soon enough, he always does.

by Anonymousreply 24March 2, 2019 3:16 AM

He's pictured more with this guy than he is with women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 2, 2019 3:23 AM

He isn't doing anything other than hang out with that guy. Get back to me when he's canoodling or making out like he did with Kendall and Camille.

by Anonymousreply 26March 2, 2019 3:26 AM

Liam Payne's got roid rage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 2, 2019 3:32 AM

Louis is tweeting about his band. Last time his guitarist had a much more powerful voice than him which was hilarious. Louis ended up being a backing singer yet again.

by Anonymousreply 28March 2, 2019 12:08 PM

What is known about the guy?

Cute dogs.

Harry has an odd face, from some angles he looks elfin, with that pointy, upturned nose.

There are several posts I cannot see, has the spazz troll been triggered?

by Anonymousreply 29March 2, 2019 12:37 PM

No clue who the guy is.

So much nicer with the spazz troll blocked.

by Anonymousreply 30March 2, 2019 2:31 PM

Agree.

by Anonymousreply 31March 2, 2019 2:33 PM

How shameful for the spaz troll to come to this thread, rather than stay in its "real thread". There's a lesson for it to learn, about just how odious a person you have to be that people won't even post in a thread you created.

The funniest thing about this whole thread business is how it's still about all five guys. Even the Harry stan seemingly knows a Harry solo thread would die a death.

by Anonymousreply 32March 2, 2019 4:19 PM

The troll is mostly likely a shill. He has been around for years and is likely part of a SM team, with his talking points posts filled with facts no one cares about.

I Googled Harry Styles dog and there are a lot of pics of Harry with the Asian guy and/or the dogs belonging to the Asian guy. Wonder where all of that will lead, guess we will see.

If Z is posting that he is looking forward to performing again, maybe that will be teed up sooner rather than later. Maybe short festival slots or small clubs would be a good idea. His performances after Pillow Talk was released went fine, such a shame that he pulled the plug. Even addicts who think they need to use to perform and deal with life on the road can turn it around. The road and mech is where all the money is these days. Hopefully he has gone to rehab and has learned a few coping skills.

by Anonymousreply 33March 2, 2019 4:36 PM

R33 I'm not sure the troll is on a SM team. To rude, aggressive and his facts aren't always correct.

It would be nice if Zayn could get himself together. But, you know what, I'm having a hard time picturing him performing alone. Odd, I know.

by Anonymousreply 34March 2, 2019 11:27 PM

Zayn and Gigi are back together again.

I doubt RCA will put up the money to get a Zayn tour insured. He isn't reliable at all and could easily cancel and lose them yet more money. They financed the six expensive music videos he released last year and saw barely any return from the sales of Icarus Falls.

by Anonymousreply 35March 3, 2019 1:12 AM

Pictures of Louis out clubbing with his long term girlfriend, who he's been with since he was 19. This thread's resident Larrie will be crying.

by Anonymousreply 36March 3, 2019 4:27 PM

He seems to clear his cookies a lot. His obsession with Larries - dude, time moves on. Given his persistence over years and the vehemence with which he denies SM teams are a thing - pretty likely to be on one.

Z singing alone at link. His all female band was a cool idea. Hope he is ready now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 3, 2019 5:56 PM

Certainly not on any professional social media team. However, could well be one of those pathetic volunteer fan squad type things which the saddest of the sad do in the hope they'll be noticed by their fav. Like the ones who'd organise listening parties to artificially boost streaming figures, etc.

by Anonymousreply 38March 3, 2019 6:05 PM

Plenty of professional teams organize listening parties

Trying to derail and control threads on here over years, cannot rule out getting paid.

Anyone think Z might show up as a surprise guest at Coachella? Would be a great audience for him.

by Anonymousreply 39March 3, 2019 6:08 PM

I don't mean actual parties. I mean arranging groups of stans who leave the newest album on replay at home whilst they're out at school or work or even whilst they're asleep, etc.

by Anonymousreply 40March 3, 2019 6:11 PM

For example, Z has a professional team from his record company organizing streaming parties. I am sure fans do it too, but often with support from professional teams who run the SM of the artist.

There was a lot of press late last spring that he was hitting the road, guess they did a lot of recording/re-recording instead. Has anyone seen news besides his tweet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 3, 2019 6:24 PM

'Trying to derail and control threads on here over years, cannot rule out getting paid. '

You have been here since 2013, always recognisable by your slightly stilted English, incessant allusions to PR shilling and you elliptical style of writing. You used to be a regular on the Ass of Louis threads and constantly made the case for him being gay and closeted.

I was on the threads too, derailing your ridiculous theories. You are a Larrie, although you'll never admit it these days.

by Anonymousreply 42March 4, 2019 12:47 AM

All the 1d stans stream manically on as many devices as possible. Louis' new single is out on March 7th and his fans have already worked out how many streams his single needs to break into the Spotify Top 10 in the UK. Something like 210k.

Zayn is not about to tour, ever. RCA won't fund it. If he had proved he could manage a prerecorded performance for a TV show to promote his 2018 singles, it might have been different. But there is zero evidence that quailing Zayn can stand on a stage and sing. He last did this nearly three years ago.

by Anonymousreply 43March 4, 2019 12:50 AM

No, just his tweet.

by Anonymousreply 44March 4, 2019 6:09 AM

Oh Liam, smh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 5, 2019 12:39 AM

Liam is desperate for publicity. He'll talk out about the slightest thing in order to jump on a trend, just as he does with his music

by Anonymousreply 46March 5, 2019 12:56 AM

The fans are seriously pushing Louis new song.

by Anonymousreply 47March 6, 2019 12:56 AM

I do not think it is out yet?

by Anonymousreply 48March 6, 2019 2:33 AM

R48 No, but they are filling up twitter reminding people .

by Anonymousreply 49March 6, 2019 2:45 AM

Liam is in a twitter feud with Piers Morgan. Poor kid's not going to win this one.

by Anonymousreply 50March 6, 2019 11:00 PM

Liam must be the most illiterate celebrity on Twitter. No punctuation at all in his rants.

Louis has a single out tomorrow. Should be fun watching it do really badly.

by Anonymousreply 51March 7, 2019 1:16 AM

Yikes, R50. Piers will likely mop the floor with him. Boosts his name recognition though, I imagine. That song with Rita Ora got a good bit of play and was up for a Grammy, he is doing fine but never was the brightest bulb. Is he still managed by Simon?

by Anonymousreply 52March 7, 2019 1:25 AM

R52, you are full of wrong info. The song with Rita was up for a fan voted Brit, not a Grammy. You know. the one you disparaged when Harry won it last year.

Liam has no ties to Simon. He is with Capitol which is a UMG label and his manager isn't affiliated with Sony either.

by Anonymousreply 53March 7, 2019 2:43 AM

R52 A Grammy?

Liam was trying to support Kylie Jenner and of course, Piers was not having it !

by Anonymousreply 54March 7, 2019 2:47 AM

Kim's sex tape led to the Kardashians having their reality show and to Kylie growing a huge social medial following, so she is hardly self made, but of course Lame Payne sympathises with her. He got rich off the talent of others too, off Harry and Zayn.

Now as a soloist his label will only allow him to collab with others for singles and his EP only sold 5k copies worldwide.

by Anonymousreply 55March 7, 2019 2:51 AM

Was a Brit nomination Liam got for the song with Rita Ora.

by Anonymousreply 56March 7, 2019 2:56 AM

I am Larry Shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 57March 7, 2019 3:26 AM

Louis' single came out today and he first sang it live on his youtube channel, something of a come down for a 1d guy. 54k people watched, a good indication of his fan numbers.

by Anonymousreply 58March 8, 2019 12:18 AM

I think your time has come and gone, R57.

by Anonymousreply 59March 8, 2019 12:41 AM

R59 I think you're right !

by Anonymousreply 60March 8, 2019 1:37 AM

Wow, didn't Louis video to get over a million views.

by Anonymousreply 61March 8, 2019 1:43 AM

Off to look, R61. What did you think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 8, 2019 1:52 AM

Two of Us video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 8, 2019 1:53 AM

R62 I think it's fine. I'm hoping he wrote most of it since it's about his mom. The live version is actually more enjoyable than the official video. I got very tired of watching him write words.

What did you think?

by Anonymousreply 64March 8, 2019 2:29 AM

His voice is strained and he's over reliant on his backing band for vocals but at least he doesn't look like a Valium dealer this time.

by Anonymousreply 65March 8, 2019 2:31 AM

I thought the live version was ok.

He has really had a tough few years. If he wants to try solo music, I hope he can make a go of it.

by Anonymousreply 66March 8, 2019 2:35 AM

R66 I'm guessing he can. He has rabid fans, that will make it happen. I'm shocked at how many twitter and instagram followers he has. And he's pretty PR savvy and that helps.

by Anonymousreply 67March 8, 2019 2:38 AM

He has 32m twitter followers but only 54k turned up for his youtube live performance of Two of Us. That isn't enough for a high chart position or a tour.

by Anonymousreply 68March 8, 2019 5:13 AM

Louis is at over 1.2 million views, not bad !

by Anonymousreply 69March 8, 2019 5:43 AM

Twitter calls him Louis Ratlinson or Louis Floplinson. In his interview with Dan Wootton of The Sun, he said he fell out with Zayn after Zayn failed to turn up for his performance of his other PIty Me song on the X Factor in 2016. He really is squeezing every last drop of sympathy cash he can out of his mother's death.

He denied Larry Stylinson again in this video and talked about his love for his girlfriend and son.

by Anonymousreply 70March 9, 2019 1:37 AM

It really is no surprise to see that Louis new flop single is taking a tumble down the charts. He pissed enough people off when he decided to run his mouth in the few interviews he did on radio for promo. He pissed the Harries by dragging Harry, Beliebers by shading Justin, Urban artists and black people by being a racist and a know it all, Larries by talking about his gf and son and his own rodents by spending time shading others than promotng his music more. It is funny to see him flop.

by Anonymousreply 71March 10, 2019 4:07 AM

Louis had many on Black Twitter riled up last night because he said there was too much urban music on the radio. They still remember him saying the n word in 2014. He needs to be more careful.

by Anonymousreply 72March 10, 2019 7:42 AM

I think Louis has had enough of this solo crap. In an interview the other day he said he would be the first one on the sign up sheet for the band to get back together. He's never really said that before, Niall has, but Louis has never mentioned it like that. He probably would be happier if he had never started the solo thing and just judged the Xfactor.

by Anonymousreply 73March 10, 2019 9:13 AM

Louis has zero US promo lined up, not even on the radio. They seem to be marketing him at the domestic market only.

by Anonymousreply 74March 12, 2019 3:10 AM

What if the group never gets back together though? I think he had to give it a try. It has gone ok.

by Anonymousreply 75March 12, 2019 12:05 PM

R75 True, he is doing ok.

by Anonymousreply 76March 12, 2019 11:07 PM

His mother died and he has all those young siblings, including preschooler twins, he/they have had a rough go of it.

by Anonymousreply 77March 13, 2019 2:54 AM

This is his 4th solo single since 2016 and he again hasn't managed to crack the Hot 100 or the UK Top 40. Shame.

by Anonymousreply 78March 13, 2019 3:12 AM

He has no responsibility for the 3 year old twins. they are cared for by their doctor father, a guy called Dan Deakin.

All the older siblings already have between 600k-3m instagram followers and earn plenty of money through that.

by Anonymousreply 79March 13, 2019 3:20 AM

It is tragic that his siblings lost their mother but they are doing well regardless. The eldest Lottie has a successful make up business. The two youngest live with their father who is a surgeon and his new partner.

by Anonymousreply 80March 13, 2019 3:38 AM

There were at least 2 more girls in between, no? I would imagine that having been gone for so long, and the mother dying so young, that family was a focus for Louis. Glad to hear the little ones are doing well, they were very young when she died and tiny when she became ill. I think I read she was hospitalized for a very long time, like a year? Very sad story.

He has had a few songs out, and the tv gig, plus all the personal stuff, so good on him. The songs were pleasant enough and it kept him in the game a bit.

Re: Liam, so much PR about him and Naomi. I thought he pinged and she beards but could be wrong. What thinks DL? Is it all breathless PR reports or is there video of them all over each other? If true, is a bit funny, thought the baby mama was an avowed racist who assaulted a black woman once? So from that to a black supermodel - eh, if real, get some, Liam!

by Anonymousreply 81March 13, 2019 3:43 AM

Not sure it is not just PR, time will tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 13, 2019 3:49 AM

R80 I don't think Louis moms last husband was a surgeon.

I commented on whether or not Louis wants the work involved with a solo career. He got paid very well for the XFactor , probably near what he would make if he went on tour. And as others have noted, he has a large family he cares for. But, in his latest interviews he said he doesn't know if he will go back to Xfactor. Rumors suggest Simon is doing an overhaul of the show and no one wants any part of it.

by Anonymousreply 83March 13, 2019 4:53 AM

R78 But he did manage to sell a half million of one and 1 million of another, just in the US. Good enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 84March 13, 2019 5:06 AM

I'm sure the Azoffs had nothing to do with this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 14, 2019 12:51 AM

Lmao Irving got the Rock Hall of Fame to kneel too! Is there anything he can't do for his faves Harry and Travis Scott?

We will see Harry inducted there one day.

by Anonymousreply 86March 14, 2019 1:33 AM

The artist picks who they want to induct them. Interesting that both Stevie and Harry are clients of Irvs. Oh, don't let me forget little Jeffrey.

by Anonymousreply 87March 14, 2019 4:57 AM

Harry and Stevie have been having a mutual love in for years. Harry has that magnetism that just draws people to him.

Louis' single Two of Us isn't predicted to chart on the Billboard 100 or the UK Top 40. The XF is over in 2020 so that won't be a long term option. He needs to invest wisely and start a family with his partner of six years, Eleanor Calder.

Eternal wigga Liam has been hanging round with B List black celebs for months now: Idris Elba, Naomi Campbell, and the editor of British Vogue, Edward Enninful. He seems to be hoping that his desperate sycophancy will land him a Vogue feature, but it hasn't happened so far.

Trust the frau Larrie on the thread, R81, to mention her fave words, PR and bearding. Liam has never remotely 'pinged' - please go back to Tumblr.

Fat Niall's latest single with Julia Michaels has flopped, predictably.

by Anonymousreply 88March 14, 2019 7:45 AM

Wow,, Louis 18 years old sister passed away. So very sad.

by Anonymousreply 89March 15, 2019 12:18 AM

Link?

by Anonymousreply 90March 15, 2019 12:24 AM

Very very sad. She had lost about 60 pounds very quickly after years of being bigger so her death was possibly due to stimulant type drugs.

by Anonymousreply 91March 15, 2019 12:26 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 15, 2019 12:26 AM

I think the tox screens may indicate what caused a heart attack at 18. She has posted about addition and mental health issues and another person was present who may have cleaned the scene.

Sometimes things work out a certain way for a reason. Louis will be glad he was not touring and got to spend a lot of time with her.

Was she the one who had gone to boarding school? It is hard to keep track of which story goes with which girl, so many sibs.

Really tragic to die so young.

by Anonymousreply 93March 15, 2019 12:34 AM

Louis has a rough few years. I hope things are better for him in the coming years.

by Anonymousreply 94March 15, 2019 3:16 AM

Agree and for the rest of his many sibs who are so young.

by Anonymousreply 95March 15, 2019 3:20 AM

People are also saying her heart attack was triggered by anorexia, which is a possibility.

Louis now has five siblings: the younger twins, Ernest and Doris, who live with their father; the 15 yr old twins who live with their grandparents, and the 20 yr old Lottie who is an IG influencer with 3m followers.

Fizzy was living alone in a central London flat Louis was renting for her. She was only 18 and too young for that set up, considering she'd been at boarding school from age 11-18.

by Anonymousreply 96March 15, 2019 12:41 PM

Fizzy's boyfriend Luke gave an interview to the Mirror and said they 'battled the same demons', then talked about his own drug addiction..So sad, she was only 1.8.

The whole London instagram scene is fuelled by coke as they all try to keep thin for the Gram, then get addicted to pain pills after their surgeries.

So tragic..

by Anonymousreply 97March 15, 2019 8:52 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98March 15, 2019 11:25 PM

Rare huh??? Sorry, it's crap video

He does have nice legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99March 15, 2019 11:33 PM

R98 I think they mean rare pap pics because HS appears all the time in fan photos and videos. Liam is also papped quite a bit at events.

Poor Louis. The article in the UK tabloids about Felicite's boyfriend's IG post is very troubling. He says that her death 'could have happened to me or any one of our crowd of maniacs' which to me indicates it was drug related. He talks about his own battles with addiction in the same post.

I think 18 is a bit too young to be living alone in Earls Court, surrounded by clubs, bars and dealers. I wonder if their father has any say or if he just lets Louis give them all allowances.

by Anonymousreply 100March 16, 2019 1:50 AM

The guy married to the mom is an osteopath, I think? He is the dad of the baby twins. The young twins, Fiz and Lottie have a different dad, and Louis was adopted by that guy. Wonder how much either guy had to do with parenting her or if she kinda fell between the cracks except when helping to raise the rest. My impression was that Lottie and her boyfriend really stepped up re: the toddlers when the mom was dying and just after. Now she seems to be living abroad? Fiz would have been what, 15 when her mother died, 14 when she got sick. Probably more or less raised herself. Very, very sad.

The boyfriend seems like a real prize.

by Anonymousreply 101March 16, 2019 1:59 AM

Probably seemed safer than her living in Hackney or Camden. I always blew off my parents talking about bad crowds, having lived to adulthood, I see they had a point.

Hope they all get through this. Really worry about the youngest 4.

by Anonymousreply 102March 16, 2019 2:08 AM

Lottie isn't with her boyfriend Tommy Napolitano anymore. They split about a year ago and she's dating a guy called Sam Prince from the reality show Made in Chelsea. She and Sam were on a vacation in Bali when Fizzy died (from her instagram). Lottie still lives in London.

The little twins live with their father and his new partner and the 14 yr olds with Jay's parents. They are already Instagram influencers with 600k followers each. Very concerning as self destructive behaviour patterns run in families and even Louis has written a song about drug taking, although he seems steady now. He will be leaning heavily on Eleanor, his partner of 6 years.

by Anonymousreply 103March 16, 2019 2:25 AM

Which girl is/was in boarding school, R103?

Where is the 2nd husband? I would think he would be raising his kids?

by Anonymousreply 104March 16, 2019 2:27 AM

Has the oldest sister gone into porn? Her insta is, erm, well, see for yourself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 16, 2019 2:30 AM

R104, Felicite was in boarding school until just last year. She seemed intelligent and I thought she'd go to university, but she came to London and really ramped up her Instagram. She dropped maybe 40 lbs and started working for the clothing line Revolve and doing other sponsorships.

by Anonymousreply 106March 16, 2019 2:31 AM

I thought it was her who had gone away. Thought it was due to home seeming chaotic. So sad.

Who is the woman Lottie is photographed with constantly? Lottie looks pretty emaciated herself.

by Anonymousreply 107March 16, 2019 2:34 AM

Lol R105. All the influencers pose in bikinis in exotic locations. Lottie has 3m followers so gets paid handsomely to advertise hotels, swimwear, clothing lines, watches, make up, weight loss shakes etc. They get at least 2k per post or a free hotel stay. She is pretty and really didn't need that lumpy lip filler.

by Anonymousreply 108March 16, 2019 2:36 AM

The father of the four older sisters, Keith Tomlinson, needs to be stricter with the 14 year olds Phoebe and Daisy as they're already posing in scanty outfits and doing sponsored posts. He doesn't seem very effectual. I think the younger twins will be fine. They are being brought up out of the public eye by the doctor dad.

by Anonymousreply 109March 16, 2019 2:41 AM

How can he be stricter if they do not even live with him?

When Fiz apologized for a gap in her insta, wonder if she had been in some type of rehab or in patient program, or perhaps was depressed?

What kind of career do influencers have as they age? It seems bizarre. The photos Lottie posts look like soft core porn. esp with the deliberate lez vibe.

by Anonymousreply 110March 16, 2019 2:51 AM

Dan Wootton should do an exclusive: Inside the Dark World of the Instagram Influencers. Fizzy clearly had an eating disorder and was using probably cocaine to keep her weight down s that she looked cute and skinny and would get more sponsored posts. She might even have taken that deadly fat burning drug Clembutanyl (or similar spelling) which has killed plenty of people who wanted to lose weight quickly.

by Anonymousreply 111March 16, 2019 2:51 AM

R110, it must be hard for their dad. They should be living with him not their grandparents ideally.

by Anonymousreply 112March 16, 2019 2:55 AM

Can someone post a link where it states what Dan Deakin does for a living ? I thought I remember reading DataLounge years and years ago and everyone arguing about what his job was and it wasn't a doctor. Just curious.

Such a sad time for Louis.

by Anonymousreply 113March 16, 2019 2:55 AM

The police were asking neighbors if they had heard crying. Wonder what the boyfriend said to her? Such an odd probably ill considered post.

by Anonymousreply 114March 16, 2019 3:02 AM

Had no idea these products were killing so many. Some have used them to self harm. If he said something upsetting and she was distraught, it could still have been an accidental death. Wonder who was with her?

Dan, to my recollection was something like an osteopath. Definitely NOT a surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 115March 16, 2019 3:05 AM

R115, I thought he was a nurse? I can't remember.

by Anonymousreply 116March 16, 2019 3:32 AM

No, not in medicine. Jay was a midwife.

The stepfather is NOT a doctor, I think it was a joke in his twitter name. It even says something like I am not a real doctor. He works in finance according to this and Linkedin.

Former shop assistant and bank adviser Daniel met Elaine when they worked together at Virgin Media, and they married four years later.

Very sad situation re: Fizzy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117March 16, 2019 3:33 AM

Dan saw rich Jay, who Louis gave millions to, and made his move. He was younger than her and cuter so she ditched the twins' dad and had another set of twins. Leukaemia is genetic so there could be more tragedies to come for the poor Tomlinsons.

by Anonymousreply 118March 16, 2019 3:55 AM

Fizzy's death is definitely an OD situation. Wonder if Louis has the clout to cover it up and keep the tox report quiet. Probably not tbh as she was a public figure with over 1m followers on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 119March 16, 2019 3:56 AM

People are speculating on Reddit that it was a heart attack brought on by Clenbuterol. It speeds up the heart to such an extent that the user goes into cardiac arrest. It's used to bring about fat loss in those who find it hard to lose weight through conventional means.

by Anonymousreply 120March 16, 2019 4:31 AM

I haven't seen anyone talk about Clenbutanyl. Don't users overheat and sweat before they collapse? I'm sure it will all come out in the tox report which the UK tabloids will get hold of.

by Anonymousreply 121March 16, 2019 4:43 AM

R100 You're right 18 seems a bit young to be living alone. But then I remembered Louis was on his own at 18 after joining the band. All they guys were quite young.

by Anonymousreply 122March 16, 2019 5:24 AM

R122, Louis was 19 when he moved into a complex owned by the record label and all the other boys were on the same block. He had handlers monitoring him and was busy every day with 1d work. Very different from the erratic life of an influencer. She didn't work regularly and seemed to have fallen in with a wild crowd.

Below is her boyfriend Luke's IG post, now deleted. Evidence that her death was drug related.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123March 16, 2019 6:38 AM

Damn, that long Instagram post by Felicite's boyfriend at R123 is upsetting. He sounds manipulative: 'what I asked of you the next day will haunt me to the grave.' Louis must be furious as the post gives away that she was an addict. Heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 124March 16, 2019 6:45 AM

The guy seems all round dodgy, like a Lil Peep or Pete Doherty figure. Here's his Instagram. I wouldn't want my 18 yr old sis hanging out with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 16, 2019 7:03 AM

For people who have the Spazz Troll blocked. This is Fizzy's boyfriend, a rapper and model well into his 20s. I agree that he does look bad news with a Lil Peep vibe. In his post at R123 he describes himself and Fiz as 'pain twins' who were 'never sober'.

Very, very sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 16, 2019 7:23 AM

R126 I thought everyone had the Spazz Troll blocked ? lol

My heart breaks for Louis and his family.

by Anonymousreply 127March 16, 2019 8:39 AM

What do you guys think he could have meant by

what I asked of you

Had she been to rehab? Did he ask her to start using again? ??????

by Anonymousreply 128March 16, 2019 2:06 PM

Do you have a link, R120?

by Anonymousreply 129March 16, 2019 2:12 PM

R126 He's a model ??!

by Anonymousreply 130March 16, 2019 5:32 PM

He is something

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 16, 2019 6:33 PM

Like Lil Peep with an accident

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132March 16, 2019 6:40 PM

Model

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 16, 2019 6:43 PM

Such a weird, trashy, self important, self referential subculture.

Dude is 33, bit old for an 18 year old.

What do you guys think he asked her that he will take to his grave?

The drama would be funny but a young girl is dead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134March 16, 2019 6:50 PM

Like Lil Peep with an ACCENT

autocorrect

by Anonymousreply 135March 16, 2019 6:55 PM

R134 Hmm, what did he ask her ? "Hey can your brother help me with my music and can you get me famous? I'll just hang on your coattails and be a poser."

33 with an 18 year old. What a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 136March 16, 2019 10:56 PM

R136, his 'tribute' to her is so disturbing. He makes them sound like battle scarred veterans who had done drugs together for years when Fizzy had only left boarding school the year before.

Wtf was a 33 year old doing having a 'relapse' alone with a teenager? Plus he was being interviewed on a radio station about his music the day after she died, what a heartless fucker.

by Anonymousreply 137March 17, 2019 1:37 AM

Did he say something like...

Why dont you kill yourself?

People have, and are finally starting to go to jail for it.

He is trashing her for maximum clicks/publicity, it is absolutely disgusting. If the cops asked if neighbors heard crying, perhaps he had treated her as cruelly when alive as he did after death?

Lil Peep was a teen, as was Fiz, this waste of oxygen is headed toward middle age.

by Anonymousreply 138March 17, 2019 1:51 AM

He is absolutely vile. A lot of the young girls in the 1d fandom seem to think he is only 21 or so and they're on his Insta leaving messages of sympathy for him.

One of F's last IGs says 'don't tell me you're writing songs about me, come see me' which was prob a reference to him neglecting her and might have been why she was crying?

Another young and very good looking 26 yr old London influencer from the same scene was found dead yesterday, a reality star called 'Muggy' Mike Thalassitos. Maybe there is a bad batch of pills or heroin out there.

by Anonymousreply 139March 17, 2019 2:01 AM

Maybe so...

Too bad she was mixed up with trash almost twice her age.

The way Jay acted with Dan, calling him like Brad Pitt, etc, was probably embarrassing for her kids and set an example they seem to have followed to social media. Fiz wanted out of the chaos and asked to go to boarding school. It can be hard in such a big family with multiple divorces for kids to get enough stability and nurturing. Sad and way too short life.

The radio station interviewing him should be ashamed and called out. Fucking vultures allowing him to try to profit from her death.

by Anonymousreply 140March 17, 2019 2:19 AM

That one seem to be a suicide. Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 17, 2019 2:33 AM

I wonder why she wasn't living with Louis in his north London mansion or with Lottie (who was pictured snorting cocaine in a story sold to The Sun last year). Maybe she already had enough money of her own from IG work to afford a central London flat.

This Lukey guy is an ugly parasite type. I wonder if the favor he asked was related to asking for a loan or for Louis to give a shout out to his music?

by Anonymousreply 142March 17, 2019 3:14 AM

Any media outlet that interviews him or gives him any kind of attention is shit. Hopefully someone will put a stop to it.

by Anonymousreply 143March 17, 2019 3:58 AM

The piece of shit only has 46,000 instagram followers. Why would anyone want to interview him about music , or anything else ?

by Anonymousreply 144March 17, 2019 4:13 AM

Because of his insta post about her death, apparently, R144.

by Anonymousreply 145March 17, 2019 4:21 AM

He has an EP out and was being interviewed about it on some minor station. No doubt he was hoping Fizzy would advertise it to her 1.3m followers. Such a shady character.

by Anonymousreply 146March 17, 2019 6:35 AM

Dude is closer to middle age than being a teenager. What a loser. Is he a dealer? Doubt modeling or rapping pays his bills.

The family has diminished his role in her life, claiming he was just a friend, but he has trashed her name regardless. Of course, if tox screens come back positive, it will not matter.

Really far for the youngest 4, esp with 2 already all over social media and the younger 2 being raised by someone with poor character who seems to be a fame whore. It is a lot of loss for kids to cope with. Very sad, RIP.

by Anonymousreply 147March 17, 2019 5:43 PM

Ugh, really FEAR

by Anonymousreply 148March 17, 2019 5:44 PM

Question for all of you. Would the average music fan know who Rob Stringer, CEO of Sony is ?

by Anonymousreply 149March 18, 2019 1:29 AM

No, why, R149?

I do think the Spazz troll has gone on about him though.

by Anonymousreply 150March 18, 2019 2:27 AM

R150 A fan posted a photo on twitter of Harry this weekend dining with Rob Stringer. Just wondering how many Harry fans would actually know who the guy is. They had it labeled with Rob's name. Just wondering if it was really a PR thing.

by Anonymousreply 151March 18, 2019 2:34 AM

The Spazz troll always goes on about his Twitter blog and I am pretty sure the name was part of his talking point posts on earlier threads. That is where I knew it from, at least.

I am sure that Sony, who just spent/wasted a fortune on MJ music rights, hopes to make more $ on HS 2.0. Or maybe Rob just wanted to chat about where he got pretty pink manicure? I think your sense it was a PR thing posing as a fan post was probably on point.

No desire to hear Harry croak another note but I do hope RCA can get Z out on the road.

I cannot imagine Louis singing another song about his dead mom any time soon. Just tragic for his family. Glad he has money besides what was riding on this round. That is one pressure off at least.

by Anonymousreply 152March 18, 2019 2:40 AM

The whole fandom does know who Rob Stringer the Sony CEO is and recognise him from the many pictures online. It's great that he considers Harry Styles important enough to have lunch with him in London, on their own in a famous Elizabethan Highgate pub called The Flask. Larries are angry because Rob is 'responsible for closeting Louis' and those mentally ill hoes think Harry should steer clear of him.

RCA signed spazzy Zayn up four years ago this July, so will no doubt be working out how to extricate themselves, given that he did ONE listening party as promo for his last album, which only sold a few thousand copies. He's also been promising to tour for a year now but nothing has materialised, not even a prerecorded TV show appearance.

by Anonymousreply 153March 18, 2019 3:03 AM

Ah, the Spazz troll in all his sweeping, grandiose pronouncements about the fandom.

Blocked.

Above, I see that Tumblr autocorrected to Twitter.

The Spazz troll has often gone on about his Tumblr blog, so I imagine fans may have read his posts about Stringer there? Or here.

He often seems to be on this later Sunday shift.

by Anonymousreply 154March 18, 2019 3:13 AM

Wtf are you going on about? Look on Twitter and they all know who Rob Stringer is, they don't need anybody's Tumblr blog to tell them. They see the names online and their photographs and they even stalk their profiles on Linked In. Nothing is secret from the fans these days.

by Anonymousreply 155March 18, 2019 3:15 AM

Spazz shill, begone. You know to stick to your own thread. Off with you!

by Anonymousreply 156March 18, 2019 3:44 AM

R152 I'm not sure what Zayn really wants to do. He's a very confused guy.

I hope Louis takes a long break from all of this. He really deserves it.

I truly enjoy Harry, well the old Harry. Up until his tour ended. What the hell his long range plan is has me baffled. Harry wants new fans but he needs to keep the old ones or he's screwed.

by Anonymousreply 157March 18, 2019 5:01 AM

Harry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158March 18, 2019 5:18 AM

14 yr old Phoebe wrote a moving tribute, as did Daisy, but pedos must love their IGs with pictures like this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 18, 2019 11:25 AM

It is a shame Harry lost his looks so young.

by Anonymousreply 160March 18, 2019 11:49 AM

I do not thing Z is confused, kinda set in his ways maybe? There is a disconnect between what he claims to want and what he does to get it. When there is a difference, behavior is much more telling.

by Anonymousreply 161March 18, 2019 11:51 AM

Let's be honest. Zayn is lazy and it was a very bad idea for him to leave the band. He performed fine with them, without a group behind him, he's lost.

by Anonymousreply 162March 18, 2019 4:45 PM

Any services planned for Louis sister ?

by Anonymousreply 163March 19, 2019 3:47 AM

It's ironic that Z needed the band to perform but all of them were okay solo. Even Niall who doesn't have much of a voice managed a tour.

I hope they manage to keep the funeral private like they did Jay's.

by Anonymousreply 164March 19, 2019 3:53 AM

Niall Hogran went from fit to dad bod in the space of four years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165March 20, 2019 12:41 AM

He forgot to thank the fans who voted for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 20, 2019 4:42 AM

Thanks to the genius Simon Cowell for putting the group together from a bunch of rejected solo singers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167March 20, 2019 4:52 AM

Zayn has returned to twitter.

by Anonymousreply 168March 20, 2019 7:57 PM

Zayn is looking pretty desperate, tweeting out 'I love you' and 'I'm crying' to Gigi.

by Anonymousreply 169March 21, 2019 1:33 AM

Is he doing promo for his new album?

by Anonymousreply 170March 21, 2019 12:34 PM

R170 Well no. He tweeted "Sometimes I Cry"

by Anonymousreply 171March 21, 2019 4:57 PM

Lol, another Lil Peep.

If Z did not have so much $ he might be more motivated?

by Anonymousreply 172March 22, 2019 12:14 AM

Zayn is just flopping and doing nothing to rescue himself, it's really strange.

by Anonymousreply 173March 22, 2019 6:56 AM

Any Louis sightings ?

by Anonymousreply 174March 23, 2019 7:07 AM

The DM confirmed Dan is a businessman. The doctor thing was a joke. He just sold the house that he lived in with the mom, that is a LOT of change for those preschoolers. There were lots of photos on DM. There are books to help kids adjust to moving, never mind losing mommy, now an older sister who was a frequent carer. Fear for them. Very sad. Tox results should be out in a few weeks. I am guessing OD or heart issues caused by a supplement.

by Anonymousreply 175March 23, 2019 1:09 PM

I cannot really imagine Louis coming forward now to sing/promo that song. Plus, given the timing and the timing of the first single, it starts to seem kinda schticky, unfair as that is. That family needs some better luck. So sad.

by Anonymousreply 176March 24, 2019 1:06 AM

Niall was back in London and Harry is back there also. I hope they were together to support Louis as they did with his mom.

by Anonymousreply 177March 24, 2019 2:26 AM

It was the older twins' 15th birthday today and Louis appeared on their Snapchat video, throwing up the V sign and drinking champagne, so he seems okay for now.

Are you a Larrie, R177? Harry and Louis haven't seen each other since 2016.

by Anonymousreply 178March 24, 2019 2:28 AM

That would be nice. Liam supposedly flew out of the country on the birthday of his kid making it 2/2 years in a row so guess he was not around.

by Anonymousreply 179March 24, 2019 2:31 AM

Yeah, Liam is getting a LOT of negative articles today for being in Dubai on his son's second birthday. It's a free concert for teachers and Liam isn't even headlining. He's third on the bill after Little Mix and Rita Ora. Harry can't relate.

by Anonymousreply 180March 24, 2019 2:41 AM

R179 Lets hope at some point all three of the other guys supported Louis in some way.

by Anonymousreply 181March 24, 2019 6:59 AM

So when is Louis doing a song about his sister?

by Anonymousreply 182March 24, 2019 7:17 AM

R182 When someone writes it for him.

by Anonymousreply 183March 24, 2019 7:20 AM

R183 Nice slice.

by Anonymousreply 184March 24, 2019 7:23 AM

Still likes old Asian men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185March 24, 2019 7:46 AM

A fan ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186March 24, 2019 7:48 AM

Is Harry dating that 44 year old Japanese guy? They seem to be following each other round the world and sharing the same beige cardigan.

Louis was on the twins' igs looking happy at their birthday party. Glad he is making the best of things.

Two Of Us charted at 64 on the UK charts and didn't chart on the BB 100 but it is being streamed and ballads often don't do that well, unless Ed or Adele are singing them.

by Anonymousreply 187March 24, 2019 10:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188March 24, 2019 2:36 PM

R187 Your cardigan comment had me laughing all morning. But, sadly it's true. My question about that photo is, what fan would want that other dude in the picture? If that's a fan pic, I would make sure the old guy wasn't in it.

Harry didn't really lose his looks, he let them go. He's trying anything to be taken seriously and I guess looking like a homeless person is part of that??? That makes me sad.

I hope for the best for Louis family, they've been through a lot.

Zayn is back to posting selfies of himself.

Liam takes a lot of heat for dating much older women but Harry is constantly with old men and no one seems to notice? Odd. (Creepy old men)

by Anonymousreply 189March 24, 2019 4:11 PM

He is trying for the Kurt vibe with the cover, sunglasses and cardigan. Uh, no.

by Anonymousreply 190March 24, 2019 4:32 PM

Aren't they cute !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191March 24, 2019 9:54 PM

This shit is getting creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 24, 2019 9:57 PM

The older guy has an interesting career.

Guess he fancies receding hairlines? Harry needs to fix that shit.

Matchy matchy, but he will beard with yet another VS model or Azoff client come promo time is my prediction.

So they do not even share the cardigan anymore? Is Azoff bereft or is his gfriend relieved? Shades of him 3rd wheeling with Ben Winston and wife. Our Harry, finally branching out. That the dude is twice his age is a given.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193March 24, 2019 10:06 PM

Seems like Mark Ronson might be better company?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194March 24, 2019 10:08 PM

Harry has a dad bod already.

He dresses like a grandpa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195March 24, 2019 10:16 PM

R193 The old guy doesn't have an interesting career, he has no career. If someone can be lower than Z list, he is.

You're right, no more sharing the cardigan.

What is the purpose of the hands picture? They obviously took it themselves. Cuz who the hell else would want it ?

by Anonymousreply 196March 24, 2019 10:45 PM

I volunteer to fuck this druggie ho to take his mind off his middling career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197March 24, 2019 10:48 PM

I thought that was in response to Louis saying that Z promised to turn up with his mom died but did not, in an interview?

It was a shitty thing to do. Hope he apologized to Louis and did not just use victiimhood and SM for his own PR.

by Anonymousreply 198March 24, 2019 10:57 PM

Daisy and Phoebe, the 15 yr old twins, look like models already and have 600k followers each.

Harry, in contrast, looks more and more scruffy and greasy with every picture. I assume he will scrub up okay for the Met Gala?

The Japanese dad type he seems to be dating is some kind of film director. Jeff never seems to be around these days, so maybe they have fallen out?

Worrying tweets from Zayn, saying 'sorry I'm a shit person'. Hope he isn't having a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 199March 25, 2019 1:51 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 25, 2019 2:08 AM

Louis is so bitchy and demanding. Zayn barely ever flies long haul so why would he do that just because bossy Floplinson demanded it?

It's styling product in Harry's hair, not grease ffs. He still looks incredible.

by Anonymousreply 201March 25, 2019 8:12 AM

Harry has the luxury of not giving two shits how he looks, and the others are at a point where it doesn't matter if they do care.

Sorry boys, your freshness has long since expired.

by Anonymousreply 202March 25, 2019 9:56 AM

I thought that Louis' tragic recent loss would prompt the British public to pity purchase Two Of Us, but it didn't happen and the song went down from 64 to 69. It hasn't troubled the Hot 100.

Looks like Louis Walsh was right when he said that only Harry would have a long lasting solo career. He's inducting Stevie Nicks into the Rock Hall of Fame soon, with the whole ceremony televised on HBO. After that comes the Met Gala and then the HS2 era will be upon us.

The Sunday Times Rich List will be out soon and it will be interesting to see how much each one's personal wealth has gone up.

by Anonymousreply 203March 25, 2019 12:29 PM

Harry's wealth went up by £10m last year, Niall's by £6m and Louis and Liam's by £2m only. Harry will probably make about £30m from 2018 at least.

by Anonymousreply 204March 25, 2019 2:50 PM

Zayn's sophomore album did not sell well, and it could be the same story for Niall and Harry. People are losing interest in these guys.

by Anonymousreply 205March 25, 2019 9:01 PM

Boy band fans don't really lose interest. The Jonas Brothers dropped a number 1 single, the Backstreet Boys had a grammy nomination (number 8, who knew) and they are going on a huge tour, and NKOTB are playing some pretty big venues this year. One Direction would do just fine. Separately, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 206March 26, 2019 12:59 AM

There is a point that not being as successfully separately doesn't mean that they aren't successful. Hopefully they've had some sense with their money.

by Anonymousreply 207March 26, 2019 1:34 AM

R207 You're right ! I would have retired after the band went on break.

They worked hard and earned a ton of money. They are all successful. I just don't know what the future will bring for them. And, each is taking a different path to stay in the business.

by Anonymousreply 208March 26, 2019 2:25 AM

Louis' career is just about over and so is Zayn's. Liam and Niall will eke out a living for a bit longer and hopefully invest wisely. In ten years, only Harry will be left standing.

by Anonymousreply 209March 26, 2019 10:58 PM

If Harry's property portfolio is anything to go by then he is the one who needs to learn how to invest. Hopefully his other investments have gone better.

by Anonymousreply 210March 27, 2019 1:26 AM

Harry is worth £50m, £6m more than the next richest 1d boy, so I doubt he is bothered that his LA house isn't selling. He made £10m in the year 2017-18 and will make much more in 2018-2019, with the arena tour factored in. He broke merch sales records in 50 venues. We'll see when the Sunday Times Rich List is published in early May. He made £8m a year in 1d, so it was definitely the right decision to ditch the losers from 1d and go solo.

Liam is also finding it difficult to shift his LA mansion. Louis is keeping his so he has a base for visiting his son.

by Anonymousreply 211March 27, 2019 2:01 AM

Harry strikes me as someone who is easily led. A fool and his money are soon parted.

by Anonymousreply 212March 27, 2019 2:16 AM

Old man pants again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213March 27, 2019 4:22 AM

Correction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214March 27, 2019 4:23 AM

Harry appears to be eminently sensible with money, investing in art and buying a London house in Hampstead where property prices are always rising, rather than further out like his bandmates.

It's odd that not a breath of real scandal has come near any of these 1d men, when compared to other stars of a similar age like Bieber and Chris Brown. They are all five squeaky clean. Sure, Zayn has drug rumors but no ODs or arrests. The other four are angelic.

by Anonymousreply 215March 28, 2019 1:18 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216March 29, 2019 1:02 AM

Most of the photos you've seen were taken by fans, R216. Liam has 28 sets of HQs for 2019 (most at events and parties), Niall has 20. Harry has about three.

by Anonymousreply 217March 29, 2019 1:09 AM

Just saw the trailer for "After". I have to wonder if Harry is creeped out at all.

by Anonymousreply 218March 29, 2019 2:08 AM

R218 He should be.

by Anonymousreply 219March 29, 2019 2:39 AM

On a long ago thread, someone posted that Harry was becoming odd and eccentric like Michael Jackson. It was when he was newly under the sway of the Azoff clan. I thought it seemed dramatic, but I can totally see it now. Hopefully without the pervy aspect. He just does not seem like other young guys, he pretty much hangs around with old dudes, old enough to be his dad.

by Anonymousreply 220March 29, 2019 3:06 AM

R220, YOU are the only Harry hater who compares him to that pedo junkie. You should be ashamed of yourself. He's had no surgery, no drug rumors (unlike your favourite, Zayn), and dates older women and guys, not little boys.

by Anonymousreply 221March 29, 2019 4:18 AM

R220 I'm hoping he's moving away from the serious, mysterious musician image he's trying project. Or should I say, that his management wants him to project.

All the fan photos of him in very public places and he even face timed a fan last night. Go Harry! Break away from the evil people and get your personality back. We like to see those dimples.

by Anonymousreply 222March 29, 2019 6:27 AM

I laughed when Stevie Nicks mentioned that Harry is her and Micks love child,,,um no Stevie, that would be grandchild.

by Anonymousreply 223March 29, 2019 6:30 AM

Harry inducting Stevie Nicks into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224March 30, 2019 12:21 AM

Yes, plenty of articles about how eloquent Harry's speech was. He has shaken the boyband stigma and is loved by the music industry.

by Anonymousreply 225March 30, 2019 3:22 AM

Any word on what happened to Felicite?

by Anonymousreply 226March 30, 2019 4:04 AM

RRHOF

Harry is no longer attractive

Stevie is addled

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227March 30, 2019 12:51 PM

Harry's teeth are yellowish and his hair does not suit him swept back from his giant forehead like that. As usual, his weird blue velvet suit was too big for him. Liam Payne sure has him beat in the tailored suit stakes.

Harry also refered to 70 year old Stevie Nicks as a 'lover'. Have they done the deed? 🤢

No news yet about Fizzy's tox report.

by Anonymousreply 228March 30, 2019 4:14 PM

Given that she has no dick, think the chances of fucking are low. He is with the Asian guy old enough to be his dad, not some woman old enough to be his grandmother.

He lost his looks astonishingly fast, even for a Brit.

by Anonymousreply 229March 30, 2019 4:41 PM

R229, he has fucked plenty of women, though. He is bisexual, not gay.

by Anonymousreply 230March 30, 2019 5:11 PM

Whatever you say, R230.

Would be $ his cock has never been in Stevie Nicks.

The Asian guy old enough to be his dad seems to be a constant companion. Wonder if Jeff A is jealous or quite relieved?

by Anonymousreply 231March 30, 2019 5:28 PM

What is all this trash talk about Harry losing his looks? He's barely altered since 2014. It's Niall who looks like ruined deli meat and Louis who has morphed into a 47 year old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232March 30, 2019 6:02 PM

Louis Thuglinson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233March 30, 2019 6:09 PM

Hefty Niall with his alcoholic's complexion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234March 30, 2019 6:12 PM

Liam Payne has gone full Kylie Jenner and doubled the size of his lips with lip filler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235March 30, 2019 6:14 PM

R227 Pfft, Stevie's been around. She could make Harry cum himself into a coma, even if it meant pegging his ass until he cried and called her mommy.

by Anonymousreply 236March 30, 2019 8:23 PM

R232 Harry's puffed out a bit, but he's certainly holding up better than the others.

by Anonymousreply 237March 30, 2019 9:07 PM

Harry has a high forehead and would look better with hair partially disguising it. The gap between his nose and mouth is wide and his strugglestache just highlights it. A touch of lip filler in his upper lip would correct this. He definitely had some when he was younger. He's had some work on.his eye bags already.

Niall needs to stop drinking so much.

by Anonymousreply 238March 30, 2019 10:20 PM

R229 I'm not so sure that he has lost his looks or just doesn't try anymore. Doesn't give a damn. I'm sure his wonderful management told he him he needs to be a serious artist and he is playing the part the best he can. And the result of that is looking like Bob Dylan (now).

And his induction speech was a bit cringe worthy.

" Whenever you hear her voice, life gets a little bit better. When she sings, the world is hers, and it is yours. She is everything you’ve ever wanted in a lady, in a lover, in a friend,” Styles said. "

That's damn creepy and just a publicity grab. Who in the hell would want that in their speech especially since Stevie is known to be kind of slutty?

by Anonymousreply 239March 31, 2019 1:22 AM

Stevie wants it known that at 70 she is still a sexual being. Maybe she was tapped Styles, who knows. He has taken care of his looks. He's managed to eradicate all the spots he had when he was younger and the shadows and eye bags that plagued him as a teen. His skin looks flawless, eyes clear and a great colour. His hair is glossy, thick and well cut so what has he 'let go'?

Maybe R239 could explain in more detail just how he has destroyed his looks? Niall and Louis definitely did a good job of that and look in their 40s already.

by Anonymousreply 240March 31, 2019 1:36 AM

Niall put on 40 pounds, Louis looks like a homeless person, Zayn like a Souncloud rapper but it's Harry who has 'let himself go', despite being the same weight he was in 2015 with a better haircut and clearer skin?

by Anonymousreply 241March 31, 2019 1:39 AM

Niall's fat, greasy face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242March 31, 2019 1:53 AM

Harry's current hairstyle doesn't suit him at all. Makes him look like the creepy Jonathan from Stranger Things

by Anonymousreply 243March 31, 2019 1:54 AM

Niall morphing into a lardtard was so unexpected. We thought his famously fast metabolism would go on forever.

by Anonymousreply 244March 31, 2019 1:56 AM

R243 I'm guessing he is growing out to shoulder length again. You know, like a real rock star. But, his in between phase isn't good.

by Anonymousreply 245March 31, 2019 2:18 AM

Oh, we must not forget the best part. Stevie mistakenly identifying Harry a member of N'Sync.

by Anonymousreply 246March 31, 2019 2:52 AM

That was deliberate, as a way to show the other One Direction guys how irrelevant they all are. Nicely planned.

by Anonymousreply 247March 31, 2019 2:54 AM

Yes, Harry is the new Timberfuck.

by Anonymousreply 248March 31, 2019 4:03 AM

Harry has insane industry push. They always select a few people to promote aggressively. I also think his future rests a lot on how the second album performs. Columbia didn't make as much as it had hoped to through album sales for the 1st one. Expect a bigger push for the second one. It has started already with sudden insurgence of more and more tabloid columns about him, the Stevie nicks thing and the upcoming MET. I expect a new girlfriend rumour as MET gala approaches ;)

by Anonymousreply 249March 31, 2019 4:23 AM

Also the Jeff Bhasker interview made me laugh. I mean if you are going to lie about being an "artist" atleast cover your tracks so people don't blatantly expose you - especially your producer!

by Anonymousreply 250March 31, 2019 4:30 AM

His issue is not hair length it is his hairline.

His face is no longer all that attractive, he has potato face.

The odd and unattractive Gucci clothes, including the leather slippers and yellow loafers are hideous. Their price tags do not make up for it.

His oversized grandpa pants over his flat ass make him look like the old geezers that he prefers to socialize with. Doubt their demo will be buying his album or concert tix.

by Anonymousreply 251March 31, 2019 4:35 AM

Niall is the one with a lumpy red potato face. Harry face is angular with a sharp jawline and high cheekbones.

by Anonymousreply 252March 31, 2019 5:23 AM

R250, he already was an artist who'd fronted the most successful boyband of all time for 5 years. We've seen the other 4 guys try and fail to sustain a solo career. Harry is the only one with longevity who is respected in the industry.

He was lead vocals on dozens of 1d tracks so why would he need a demo? He played The White Stripes to signify the kind of direction he wanted his sound to go in.

by Anonymousreply 253March 31, 2019 5:31 AM

R250 That article made me sad. Harry wants to be taken seriously but his solo career was put together almost like One Direction was put together, but without the XFactor. Someone else put a band together, and others were thrown in to help him write songs etc. Everything was done for him. All manufactured.

R251 He seems to have lost his looks since his tour ended last year. He looked good right after Dunkirk. He looked good in his video and he looked good while he was on tour. Something happened,,,quickly.

That picture of Jeff Bhasker scares the shit out of me. Creepy

by Anonymousreply 254March 31, 2019 6:05 AM

[R253] Just like [R254] said - his management made it seem like he is this genius artist who was being held back by 1D and Simon Cowell and is on his own now doing his thing. Cut to bhasker's interview and you realize - he is still as manufactured as he was, the only thing that changed is marketing strategy. Also artists tend to have their own demos to show their ideas and the direction they want to take. Harry probably wanted to sound like the white stripes or bowie but had no idea how to go about it and it was ultimately all handed to him. Does anyone else feel like Jeff Bhasker was not supposed to say these things? Why did he? He made money anyway right.

by Anonymousreply 255March 31, 2019 6:43 AM

[R254] The first time I heard his album I was very surprised at how much better it was than what 1D used to put out. He actually had me convinced that they were holding him back until I saw some of his interviews - the guy couldn't even explain the meaning of his own songs! Jeff Bhasker's interview was kind of the final nail in the coffin.

by Anonymousreply 256March 31, 2019 6:48 AM

R256 I seriously think that's still a throwback from the 1D days. Never really admitting what songs are about so you don't upset the fans. And sometimes they aren't about anything, just words that go together. Some of the songs probably don't have any real meaning to Harry since 7 people wrote the darn things.

by Anonymousreply 257March 31, 2019 8:29 AM

Do not try to blame Jeff, who was merely a hired hand, for the product that is Frankenpopsinger being what it is. Credit for that goes to Cowell, Azzoff, SONY and the patsy himself, our own limp Harold.

by Anonymousreply 258March 31, 2019 3:29 PM

Implying you are the cough, lover, of an aging poptart, older than your nan, for a bit of pr and misdirection re: the asian old enough to be your dad dude you swan around with, is cringeworthy.

He has not gained a lot of weight, but yet his looks are so different. He looks more and more like all slack middle aged folks he surrounds himself with. Unless the same little girl stans are buying Gucci menswear, I cannot imagine their sales have gotten any higher. No one takes Harro seriously, he is a limp puppet.

Imagine Harry on the Pyramid Stage at Glasto and try not to disturb the neighbors with your gales of laughter.

by Anonymousreply 259March 31, 2019 3:34 PM

So much bitterness here from fans of the other boys. Harry wrote all the HS1 lyrics. The other guys were in the room to compose and produce the song, they didn't contribute their own narratives ffs. That's something the tinhats used to say to explain away female pronouns. The lyrics /stories in the songs are all H, and some are cliched like 'devil between the sheets'.

by Anonymousreply 260March 31, 2019 3:38 PM

R259, he's already played MSG and sold it out so could easily play Glastonbury as well. Sad that you are a Larrie who believes Harry is gay when it's clear he mainly fucks female models and pretends to be bi because he saw Jagger and Bowie doing it and thinks it's cool. You also think Louis Tomlinson is gay and have spent seven years on here, posting like a demented person about Larry.

by Anonymousreply 261March 31, 2019 3:42 PM

R259, Gucci is the number one luxury brand and they credit the Harry campaigns with increasing sales amongst the 18-30 demographic.

You have been on here saying Harry is balding and losing his looks for years. Don't pretend you thought he looked okay in 2018 and 2017, because you were dragging him then too.

by Anonymousreply 262March 31, 2019 3:57 PM

So sad when fans' celebrity obsessions don't do what they want. We do love to elevate them and then spike them viciously into the ground when they "fail" us.

by Anonymousreply 263March 31, 2019 5:21 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264March 31, 2019 7:09 PM

R264, we established that about the stepfather about 200 posts ago.

Harry needs a good lead single for HS2, something rocky but still very popular, like Youngblood by 5sos, which was one of the best selling songs of last year.

by Anonymousreply 265April 1, 2019 12:12 AM

Louis' career is over.

by Anonymousreply 266April 1, 2019 5:06 PM

I can't work out why Harry looks different. He often has an insufferably smug expression but his face seems fuller and his eyebrows are arched when they used to be straight. Maybe a brow lift or Botox?

LIam Payne seems to be of great interest to the tabloids at the moment. So many headlines about his personal life.

by Anonymousreply 267April 1, 2019 10:23 PM

NIALL HOGRAN TODAY. WIDE LOAD COMING THROUGH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268April 1, 2019 11:49 PM

Ah, R267, interesting. But he is e awfully young for those types of procedures. He does look quite different though. Harry used to be appealing, but your are right, he now has a very punchable face. Perhaps fillers of some sort? Or a small weight gain all in his face? Bloat from drinking could do it, but would not explain the brows. He could have gained elsewhere, with the grandpa pants it is hard to tell. Asian dude is quite slim.

The PR romance Liam is supposedly having with Naomi Campbell is curious. Why would she want to raise her profile with younger people right now?

by Anonymousreply 269April 1, 2019 11:59 PM

R269 Probably because she's old. I'm sure it's hard to be 48 and watch the world go by. I mean, this is the bitch who throws phones at people for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 270April 2, 2019 1:24 AM

She still looks good though.

She has dated Russian oligarchs. Now, no offense, Liam?

by Anonymousreply 271April 2, 2019 1:35 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272April 2, 2019 2:03 AM

She has an interesting dating life, that's for sure. Well, if Harry can pretend to date a 71 year old, Liam can pretend to date a 48 year old . Go get 'em guys.

by Anonymousreply 273April 2, 2019 2:20 AM

He looked darn good in 2017 around Dunkirk time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274April 2, 2019 3:01 AM

Welp, Liam has millions too, and he is way better looking than some of what Naomi has kept company with in the past.

Wonder if she was bearding for some of those guys, rumors about a few of them.

She is still stunning. Hope she is never around his tot, given her notorious temper.

Some of the stunty details read more as PR than fucking but time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 275April 2, 2019 3:04 AM

He looked great in 2018 on tour...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276April 2, 2019 3:17 AM

Big NOPE, R276. Are you a 13 year old girl?

by Anonymousreply 277April 2, 2019 3:21 AM

Even in R274 his brows look quite different. His nose looks like it grew a bit and seems out of proportion with his face in that snap.

He looks better there than nowadays but he peaked around 19 looks wise. Hope he saved his money. His real estate has not done well. Just do not see him having any kind of breakout career. It is almost all Azzoff puffery. Irv will not live forever and Jeff is not his father. Harry is a puppet and he could not seem more manufactured or market tested.

If Z can do at least a few festivals he may turn things around. He is seen as cool by same age peers and those in the music industry. Even Stevie can only spout the same canned script about hairloss Harold. Surely he has the $ to do something about his hairline? He is a cross between Liberace and a slob. Such a shame, at one time he was hot. He had an ok voice.

by Anonymousreply 278April 2, 2019 3:27 AM

No R277, I' not a 13 year old girl. But I am guessing you get turned by 17 year old boys.

by Anonymousreply 279April 2, 2019 3:46 AM

R279 has poor taste and reading comprehension issues.

by Anonymousreply 280April 2, 2019 3:56 AM

'Just do not see him having any kind of breakout career.'

Harry has already had a very successful breakout career, for two years. Last year his wealth grew by $10m, more than he earned per year in 1d.

Zayn won't do festivals, the big crowds would terrify him. His last album's very poor sales showed that there's no much interest in him.

by Anonymousreply 281April 2, 2019 4:11 AM

I wouldn't write Zayn off yet. His album has really good streaming numbers - both MOM and Icarus falls - and he is the most talented out of all 1D boys. Everybody loves a good comeback story. He needs to go to rehab though asap!

[R265] is correct - H needs a HUGE first single and an album better than the first one otherwise say hello to sophomore slump! I think he will release soon after MET.

Btw there is a clip of Harry taking Stevie's award from her at hall of fame and showing it off for pictures while Stevie stands besides him confused LMAO. It is quite funny! :D

by Anonymousreply 282April 2, 2019 6:55 AM

[R282] Harry made a lot of money touring but his label erskine- of which he is the sole owner- has been losing money. It lost over £800,000 in 2017-2018. I don't even know how! Because that was the year of his album release and the label should have gained money. I don't know about this year(2018-19)

by Anonymousreply 283April 2, 2019 7:04 AM

Eeks I have been posting a lot but I have to ask - Is anyone else surprised and even a bit happy at how well niall is doing? People were writing him off as soon as the band split but his album did really well,the singles leading up to it charted,he has established his own sound and while his tour made 20 mil, he travelled in a bus and had less expensive production so the net profit must be huge!! Although his latest single with Julia Michaels didn't do well,I am actually rooting for him atm. The guy is a hustler!! Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 284April 2, 2019 7:11 AM

Niall had 200k unsold tickets and was playing to venues which were at 28% and 33% capacity in the US. Harry sold out his entire US leg, despite playing 20k arenas. He sold out MSG, the LA Forum and the O2 Arena in London for two nights each and grossed $62m. His tour was also simple in terms of the set and he broke merch records in 50 venues, so his profits will be astronomical.

Harry gets three times as many likes on his tweets than Niall does and Niall's Twitter engagement has gone down by a third since Flicker was released, so NH2 won't sell as well.

Niall has also failed to garner critical acclaim. His album only had five reviews which qualified for Metacritic and two of those were 2* reviews. Harry has over 20 reviews there and received dozens of rave reviews of his tour, whilst the few journos who wrote about Niall said he sounded bland and derivative.

Niall and Harry have fandoms of young women who originally stanned because they found these guys attractive. Excessive alcohol and junk food (which he freely admits to) have altered Niall's appearance beyond recognition, and a lot of his fans who bought Flicker in 2017 have moved and now stan the handsome 20 yr old Shawn Mendes.

by Anonymousreply 285April 2, 2019 7:55 AM

[R285] While I would love to think people are not that shallow,you are probably right about the stanning Shawn mendes point.Shawn has taken over a large part of 1D fandom. He is younger and has a lot of industry push atm. His high profile friendships help too.

What really gets me though is there are people -far more talented than any of these guys- who don't get half the attention. They could use some stanning.

Shawn seems sweet and genuine and like he loves his job but he is PAINFULLY MEDIOCRE :|

Do you people think a new musician(?) now would become as popular as the likes of gaga, Rihanna, JT etc ?

by Anonymousreply 286April 2, 2019 11:24 AM

[R285] The venues Niall played were cheap to book. In smaller venues with medium production budget you need to fill a third to break even, in concerts like gaga and Taylor 's about 60-70% to break even. So he didnt play at a loss in US and he did really well in europe. Also he is doing better than what was expected of him.

Harry was treated like the STAR of 1D while niall was the underdog. For him to do as well as he is doing is a great thing. This is what makes me root for him even more.

Harry is underperforming. Seriously. He should be doing a lot better than Shawn considering the push he has always had but he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 287April 2, 2019 11:36 AM

Shawn's music is pure pop so sells much better. He's had some really good singles. Harry is refusing to make chart friendly records in his bid to be taken seriously but HS1 still sold 1.7m and he had no trouble selling out big places. Niall's 20k amphitheatres will have been costly to book; he should have stuck to venues of under 10k capacity.

Harry's looks haven't altered much so he still has all the 1d fangirls whereas Niall has aged differently and looks heavier and older, much fatter in the face.

BTS is another band which has taken a lot of 1d's fans. The Korean boys have no problem maintaining a skinny build.

by Anonymousreply 288April 2, 2019 4:03 PM

Shadow Mendes copies Harry. Waving flags, having flowers on his album, naming his tour after himself, wearing Harry type suits.

by Anonymousreply 289April 3, 2019 2:32 AM

Also happy for Niall and have my fingers crossed for Z.

Harry is a disappointment, really did not expect that. He seems both overly packaged and pushed and quite disinterested and smarmy. Also like an old man in the body of a socially inept young guy. The album was limp. Hops he he or someone has better instincts on the next one.

Re: his appearing to lose $, does anyone know how many of his tickets sold at full value? The fees for the Azzoffs alone must be steep, Jeff was literally his 24/7 minder for YEARS. All the pr for the album was not cheap, was that all Sony or did he kick in? Do they still have to pay off Cowell?

Still trying to suss out what he has done to his face. Could he have had a lift at the hairline that impacted his brows? Why would he get fillers at his age? He just looks different, without a significant weight change. His nose looks longer but that was probably just finishing growing.

by Anonymousreply 290April 3, 2019 3:24 AM

Harry hasn't 'lost $', delusional R290. You seem to be living in an alternative universe where junkie Zayn and dough boy Niall are making more money than Harry.

The majority of Harry's tickets sold at full price. Some were resold more cheaply, as with most concerts. Jeff Azoff will take the usual 10%. Cowell's contract with the band ended in 2015 so why the fuck would H still be paying him? Your Larrie really is showing, making comments like that.

Harry's personal wealth increased by £10m last year to £50m, without the massive arena tour factored in, so this year it will probably increase by over £20m, considering the tour grossed $62m. Niall's tour was supposed to make similar numbers but ppl failed to turn out and he only grossed $20m, most of which will go on costs.

As for Zayn, he seems to be in retirement. The sales and streams for IF are very disappointing. He is worth $35m and has barely made any money since 2016. Let's hope he invests wisely. RCA will probably drop him in July when his contract is up.

by Anonymousreply 291April 3, 2019 3:42 AM

If Harry had this kind of surgery, it would explain how different his brows are now. His hairline is still pretty jacked though. Guess it could have progressed regardless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 3, 2019 3:48 AM

R290, Harry's 80m record deal obviously had a big budget for advertising but he didn't really have any extravagant, costly PR ? He had TV performances but they don't cost money. The musical guest doesn't pay for their slot.

Are you one of those antisemites who think the Azoff family bribe the world's press to write complimentary articles about Harry? If so, check your prejudice, bitch. The media adore solo Harry. Every time he attends an event he gets an article in Vogue, GQ, NME, Rolling Stone, Esquire, the UK broadsheets.

by Anonymousreply 293April 3, 2019 3:49 AM

The fashion press have always been obsessed with Harry and Zayn, so the articles about his RRHOF appearance are no surprise.

I know Niall was signed by a top model agency - any recent campaigns? He has striking big blue eyes and a cute face.

I hope Harry goes in a more 80s/indie direction for his soph album. The MOR 70s rock stuff was deadly dull. Sign of the Times I liked but Carolina and Only Angel were incredibly old fashioned and irritating with the girls' voices harmonizing and all the whoops and yells. His 2018 coming out song Medicine is a step in the right direction.

Matty Healey of the 1975 offered to produce some tracks for HS2 but Harry turned them down in favor of Jeff Bhasker yet again, a big mistake. The 1975 actually sound like 2019 with some captivating, catchy songs and so much critical acclaim, whereas Harry's album drones on like the actual year 1975.

by Anonymousreply 294April 3, 2019 4:45 AM

More on hairline lowering surgery. It could impact the appearance of the brows. Hmmm. If he did it after Dunkirk it would explain the change in his appearance.

For all the outrage here about Bhasker and his comments, Harry must not have minded much if he continues to work with him.

I really do not see Harry breaking out of the teeny bopper niche. He kind of missed his moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295April 3, 2019 12:03 PM

Harry's hairline has been the same since 2013. For Dunkirk, they filled it in with fake oil to make him look younger. He is pictured with fans every few days and never has the telltale forehead scabs, so it's clear no operation has taken place.

The majority of HS fans are ex Larries, most of whom are 30 plus. Middle aged fraus were everywhere at his concerts. The actual teens have moved on to Shawn or the KPop bands.

by Anonymousreply 296April 3, 2019 4:46 PM

Zayn had a major three tweet meltdown on Twitter last night, telling his fans/Gigi to go 'fuck yourselves'. The perils of not having a manager. RCA must be at their wit's end with him.

by Anonymousreply 297April 4, 2019 2:19 PM

[R297] I just saw that. Is it true his contract with RCA ends in July? Will they drop him?

I really hope he gets it together.

This thread is so dead rn :|

by Anonymousreply 298April 4, 2019 5:14 PM

[R296] His Dunkirk press tour was weird. He barely interacted with any of his castmates and one of his castmates even said - this is an ensemble movie not a Harry styles movie when press was only hyping Harry up. H only spoke to Nolan.

And yeah something definitely happened to his nose. I don't know what but it is a lot wider.

by Anonymousreply 299April 4, 2019 5:24 PM

Harry styles' fans are accusing Shawn mendes of copying Harry because Shawn waved pride flag at one of his concerts and Harry does that too! Hahaha...What is wrong with people?

by Anonymousreply 300April 4, 2019 5:33 PM

Zayn had another even more epic Twitter meltdown about an hour ago. 5 tweets telling someone to fuck off and also saying yet again how amazing Gigi is. He's probably all revved up on crack or meth.

Harry did interact with his Dunkirk castmates, remember that interview where he flirted with Fionn Whitehead and Fionn got pissed off and said 'why are you always like this in interviews, Harry'?

Shawn Mendes is known in the 1d fandom as Shadow Mendes for copying Harry. He made an obnoxious video saying he was straight a couple of years ago, whereas Harry said he was bi in the song Medicine.

by Anonymousreply 301April 5, 2019 1:44 AM

[R301] Zayn is going to be a part of 27 club if he doesn't get help! A lot of people actually think it's all anxiety. They don't suspect drugs at all. Typical fraus!

I didn't. I watched some American interviews of the cast and fionn looked like he was so over it because Harry would take an hour to answer a simple question with 100s of ums and ehs inbetween. He was quite slow, i thought he would be used to interviews but no. H also didn't seem to interact with Tom or anybody else.

Shawn mendes made a video?! What? I had no idea. But calling him a copycat for waving pride flag is ridiculous :D

So many days and just 300 comments. Is Datalounge over 1D boys?

by Anonymousreply 302April 5, 2019 5:39 AM

I am going to find shawn's video and watch it. It's weird for anyone to make such a video let alone an international pop Star.

by Anonymousreply 303April 5, 2019 5:42 AM

Yes, maybe Shawn protests too much and is actually now bi. He was 18 when he made the video.

I agree that Zayn unfortunately does seem an increasingly likely candidate for the 27 Club. His fan fraus naively think he only smokes weed, but even that can cause psychosis and he is probably on every drug going.

New pics of Harry jogging in London, wearing lipstick and red and black nail polish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304April 5, 2019 3:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305April 6, 2019 1:16 AM

I hope Louis' vocal stamina has improved since the last (and only) time he played a short set at Key 103, when he was out of breath after two songs and his band sang louder than he did.

Niall was begging for an invite to the Met Gala on Instagram today, tagging his modelling agency boss in the hope of snagging a ticket. I doubt Harry wants any of his old bandmates there, making the UK headlines all about a 1d reunion.

by Anonymousreply 306April 6, 2019 3:03 AM

[R306] Niall might as well go,it will increase his profile in the US. That is what parties like met gala are for.

Louis is doing himself no favours by 40 a day. Adele used to smoke furiously too and actually had to give it up because her vocal range decreased by many notes. She is back to normal(ish) now. He needs to give up smoking,hire a vocal coach and get some good songwriters and producers with him in the studio. He has enough money to pay them to work with him.

Btw is there a thread about adele's upcoming music ? She is releasing this year.

by Anonymousreply 307April 6, 2019 5:04 AM

The Met Gala is only a month away and I'm pretty sure invites were issed long ago, so it's unlikely Niall will be going. It'll be interesting to see how camp Harry goes.

by Anonymousreply 308April 6, 2019 1:26 PM

Harry looks ridiculous with the multi-color nail polish

by Anonymousreply 309April 6, 2019 4:01 PM

A lot of Harry's fans are either naive or plain stupid! They are STILL talking on Twitter about how he changed the game by releasing his 1st album and is already an icon so he was the best person to induct Stevie in HOF. At first I thought it was a sarcastic tweet until i realized it wasnt.

[R308] Does he endorse any brand?niall? Because that's how a lot of people get invited when their brands buy tables.

[R309] I think what's sad is that was a news in the first place :D

by Anonymousreply 310April 6, 2019 4:36 PM

Niall did an ad for Bose in early 2018 but no fashion campaigns. He signed with Wilhelmina in 2017 but hasn't worked much for them, because the majority of fashion brands want tall, slim but muscular guys like Harry and Liam.

by Anonymousreply 311April 6, 2019 6:49 PM

Z is not tall and gets fashion work, R311.

Is Liam actually tall?

Is Harry even 6 feet?

Any endorsement work any of them get is due to celebrity, no?

by Anonymousreply 312April 6, 2019 7:11 PM

Gucci would never have chosen H for their campaign if he looked anything like Niall, or had a generic look like Liam. Gucci wanted the style icon with the big green eyes, the long legs, the thick curly dark hair and the glass cut jawline.

Zayn gets less prestigious brands like Penshoppe (who?) and Kooples.

by Anonymousreply 313April 6, 2019 10:35 PM

Welp, they got someone who looks slovenly and dresses like grandpa at the early buffet. But, their clothes are ugly. He looked much better in SL.

Z would get better deals if he went to rehab and re-started his career. Has anyone sussed out what he was ranting about if it was not GH? Surely it was not Louis, with the recently deceased sister? Any word on her tox screens btw?

by Anonymousreply 314April 7, 2019 1:54 AM

Liam seems to be doing just fine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315April 7, 2019 2:21 AM

Liam only made 2m last year. Harry made 10m.

by Anonymousreply 316April 7, 2019 2:30 AM

Crazy R314 talking about Harry and Louis on a 1d thread in 2015. She pretends Harry's looks have only just changed, but this says otherwise:

Striking that all but Niall look older than they are. Other 3 have real widows peaks, although generally look better when hair and clothes not done by "team." After album promo, done, hopefully Harry can have some fun and stop the slide toward Michael Jacksonish image. Louis needs to clear up babygate one way or another. They are supposed to be on Ellen, doesn't she do gifts for expecting parents? Could be awkward.

by Anonymousreply 317April 7, 2019 5:50 AM

[R311] Niall is good looking but fashion brands these days hire celebrities - the kind who generate headlines like cara,Kendall,Harry etc - which lets be honest niall doesn't. Nobody cares about unique look anymore. It's not the age of paulina porizkova !!

Now who is the person who thinks Harry styles doesn't look generic? All the 1D boys - even though they are all good looking - SCREAM GENERIC except Zayn.

Why do some people compare how much money they make? They are all filthy rich! I have noticed when they broke up Harry fans were poised for him to be the next big thing like bieber or ed. Then he underperformed severely and now they compare him to other 1D boys - whom they dismissed earlier - to make themselves feel good. You know what Harry did okay,some people just had big expectations. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 318April 7, 2019 11:21 AM

Strip that Down still gets played on the radio in my large city.

Liam and Niall are richer than anyone posting on these threads is likely to ever be, but if slagging them off makes your dick feel bigger, have at it.

Z never has to work again if he does not want to. Bet that kills some of you.

by Anonymousreply 319April 7, 2019 7:02 PM

Zayn doesn't want to work again and that is killing you, R319. He will never step on a stage and sing ever again. His career is over but #StreamIcarusFalls

by Anonymousreply 320April 7, 2019 11:42 PM

So I didn't know this earlier but did Harry and his manager gift a lot of grammy members Gucci bags along with a behind the scenes CD of the making of his album ?

I have only heard this so asking to confirm.

by Anonymousreply 321April 8, 2019 6:01 PM

R321 Very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 322April 8, 2019 8:40 PM

R319 I still hear Slow Hands played a lot on the radio and Pillow Talk and Strip that Down a bit less. I never hear Sign of The Times anymore, and I think that's unusual. Thought I would hear it more.

by Anonymousreply 323April 8, 2019 8:52 PM

Harry had one chance to establish himself as a solo artist and he blew it. His album underperformed expectations and he didn't get any big hits from it. His debut era came and went in an instant. No buzz and no longevity. He won't get a second chance in the US.

by Anonymousreply 324April 8, 2019 9:03 PM

I thought Harry would do better. Niall has surprised me positively.

by Anonymousreply 325April 8, 2019 9:12 PM

Interesting that Harry has 33% more Twitter engagement (likes) now than he had when HS1 was announced, and tragic Niall has 33% less.

Harry's recent tweet about SOTT has received 470k likes already, EIGHT times as many as Niall's announcement of his Flicker Orchestral album, which only got 65k. Niall also had over 200k unsold tickets for the US leg of his tour and was ridiculed by reviewers for being yawn inducing and derivative. Harry sold all his US tickets because he is so popular there.

That fake OTT Irish accent Niall puts on these days is horrible, like a horse neighing.

America cannot wait for HS2. Harry has so many new fans who didn't even like One Direction.

by Anonymousreply 326April 8, 2019 11:31 PM

America can't wait for HS2? That's a pretty big exaggeration. Harry has bored a lot of people into not caring. His album wasn't good--that was his first mistake, and his biggest.

by Anonymousreply 327April 9, 2019 12:06 AM

Yep. It sucked.

by Anonymousreply 328April 9, 2019 12:36 AM

R327 The public is still giving Zayn chance after chance, they will probably give Harry a few more also.

by Anonymousreply 329April 9, 2019 1:16 AM

Yeah, they'll give him a few more chances. Harry really needs to work on things though. He's boring as fuck, and a drag in interviews. He comes across as so dumb and with nothing to say. Needs better music as well. For album two, he's working with the same people he worked with on album one, so not promising on the music front. He walks around looking smelly and homeless. It's like he's not fully invested in his career, and just doing music because it's a lucrative. It doesn't seem like music is his passion, and it shows.

As for Zayn, I don't even know what he needs to do, but I never liked him, so I don't even care.

by Anonymousreply 330April 9, 2019 1:35 AM

R330 He needs leave behind the "I'm a serious artist" persona.

by Anonymousreply 331April 9, 2019 1:50 AM

[quote]. Harry sold all his US tickets because he is so popular there.

Because he played smaller venues. It's easy to sell out when you play halls with a 1200 capacity.

by Anonymousreply 332April 9, 2019 2:33 AM

Harry seems completely manufactured, as much or more so, if that is possible, than a Cowell group. It is not appealing. Plus, the music was not good. He also comes across as smug/smarmy and as like an old dude in the body of a young guy. It was a huge disappointment.

I still listen to Z, his first music was good, it is just his lack of performing that is a bummer.

by Anonymousreply 333April 9, 2019 2:35 AM

R331 True. He's not a very good singwriter, just learned how to barely play an instrument, and relies heavily on others for help with writing, producing, concepts, etc. Anyone (except his stans) can see that he's no serious artist, so he needs to drop that act right now. The silly suits and posh act is so unrelatable. His whole persona is just weird, and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 334April 9, 2019 2:39 AM

Agree.

by Anonymousreply 335April 9, 2019 3:03 AM

He's wasting a lot of his youth and that's sad. The mysterious act is creepy.

by Anonymousreply 336April 9, 2019 3:09 AM

It is weird and fake.

I do not see Harry expanding his audience beyond young girls. I think that ship has sailed.

He likes to socialize with people old enough to be his parents. When he was first in 1D and socializing with and travelling with the others, he seemed the most age appropriate. Now, he just seems freaky and very uncool.

by Anonymousreply 337April 9, 2019 3:15 AM

I wonder who the real Harry is?

by Anonymousreply 338April 9, 2019 3:19 AM

'Because he played smaller venues. It's easy to sell out when you play halls with a 1200 capacity.'

R332, I don't like smug, bratty Harry, but it's common knowledge that he played all arenas in the US and sold out. He sold out Madison Square Gardens and the LA forum two nights running each. Clearly he has held on to the screechy 1d stans.

Niall was never as popular but he is still making a great go of a solo career and seems very popular with his peers.

Zayn is worrying. He'll be 27 in February and his current behaviour seems a bit chaotic.

by Anonymousreply 339April 9, 2019 3:30 AM

R338 He's too afraid to show the real Harry. He seems like the type who needs everyone to like him. He never wants to offend, so instead of showing his true personality, he hides and says nothing. He's too obsessed with being overly nice, and it's so damn boring!

by Anonymousreply 340April 9, 2019 3:31 AM

R332 is a crazed liar. Styles played 20k arenas on the US leg of his tour and sold every single seat. Meanwhile, Niall booked himself into 20k venues and ended up with boxscores of just 7k, 6k.

Zayn and Louis' careers are over and Liam is no closer to releasing an album. Niall is going to need that alternative career as a golf manager!

by Anonymousreply 341April 9, 2019 3:52 AM

Mission accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 342April 9, 2019 3:58 AM

I thought niall had a sports gear company not that he was a golf manager.

I think Liam has so much talent but he keeps trying to be a rapper and it's embarrassing. Also a baby with Cheryl?! What was he thinking?! Anyway he needs to drop the rapper act, get into a studio and make an ep with atleast 2 amazing singles so he can gain some momentum back.

Louis should really think of other things in case his solo career doesn't work out. I want him to do Well but 40 a day, release of some very forgettable music and bad attitude has held his career back and will likely do. I also think his army of siblings are too dependent on him now that his mom passed away - for money and support and thats gonna drain anybody! He financially supports all 4 of them and maybe the step dad too!!Just bad luck all in all.

by Anonymousreply 343April 9, 2019 4:11 AM

Liam has dropped the rapper act. But he is struggling to get himself out of the hole he dug.

by Anonymousreply 344April 9, 2019 4:19 AM

Zayn is not going to tour. Ever. He also doesn't do prerecorded performances on late night shows! Only thing keeping him in news is his gigi drama and even that is losing any element of surprise since they have it every year now.

Harry is being ruined by his management and he isn't particularly smart to see that. He only had one moderately hit single which was soon dropped by the radio in 2017 summer! HS2 won't have the hype of HS1.

Now,does anyone know about the whole Gucci bags thing?

by Anonymousreply 345April 9, 2019 4:23 AM

R343 Niall has a golf management company.

I think Niall will have the longest lasting solo career. He's going about it the right way.

by Anonymousreply 346April 9, 2019 4:23 AM

R345 Haven't heard a word about it.

by Anonymousreply 347April 9, 2019 4:27 AM

Niall's fanbase, never that big, is shrinking rapidly as his fans move over to Shawn, who is young and hot. Niall isn't helping matters by lumbering around looking flabby and red faced.

by Anonymousreply 348April 9, 2019 4:32 AM

Niall has done well. He may want to raise his profile a bit because those things help more people check out your work. I hope NH2 is an amazing album and helps him expand his fan base.

by Anonymousreply 349April 9, 2019 4:33 AM

[R348] Shawn is a high profile person, i wouldn't be surprised if fans are abandoning ships that's why I said niall needs to raise his profile. Maybe one or two high profile collabs.At one point I thought a collab with hailee was inevitable but now not so much.

by Anonymousreply 350April 9, 2019 4:39 AM

Critics panned Flicker for being bland and soporific.

by Anonymousreply 351April 9, 2019 4:39 AM

R350 Shawn and Niall have different fans. Niall's fans aren't abandoning him. And, he has done a few collabs and broadened his profile. One with grammy winner Maren Morris, one with Julia Michaels and also wrote a song for a movie.

by Anonymousreply 352April 9, 2019 4:47 AM

[R351] Well some critics(RS) also placed Harry's SOTT #1 on their year end list so I wouldn't worry much about their opinion ;)

[R352] Both of them have fans in the same demographic. By high profile collab I mean with bigger artists. Let me give you an example - I live in India and when Zayn collabed with Taylor we all heard about it and checked out the song plus some of my friends checked zayn's solo work out for the first time. Same when troye collabed with Ariana - even though it wasn't that big a hit, it still made the news. So what I mean is collabs that make a splash outside of western countries.

by Anonymousreply 353April 9, 2019 4:58 AM

Niall talked a recent IG live about wanting to.collab with Taylor and with Ed, and tagged them. But Niall really isn't playing in the big leagues anymore so I doubt a collab with a major star will happen. Troye's album got numerous 5* reviews and sold/charted much better than Flicker. He's playing arenas already.

by Anonymousreply 354April 9, 2019 9:11 PM

It sounds like Liam is putting his plans for an album on hold.

From the Daily Star:

"Everyday we are struggling to find a place a lot in the new world in the internet.

"Is there a place for an album? I don't really know."

The former X Factor star continued: "I have had this conversation with so many people.

"I don't know where I am at with it yet

"I am having a good time doing what I am doing and I like releasing different singles and touching on different subjects and sounds.

by Anonymousreply 355April 10, 2019 12:55 AM

Liam's EP only sold a few thousand copies so I don't think the world wants an EP from him. Odd that of the five, only two managed the holy grail of album and world tour.

by Anonymousreply 356April 10, 2019 2:19 AM

*wants an album

by Anonymousreply 357April 10, 2019 2:20 AM

Harry Styles fans were expecting him to be on the cover of May's Vogue but it's Kim Kartrashian instead.

Liam is doing well. He's focusing on the UK and has had several top 20 singles there.

by Anonymousreply 358April 10, 2019 10:51 PM

Liam likes to perform so it might be good to do an album and a small tour. I think he would do fine. Just not hip hop/rap crap.

by Anonymousreply 359April 10, 2019 10:56 PM

Good looking guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360April 10, 2019 11:02 PM

Aside from Zayn who has a very good shot at joining the 27 club, none of these guys care what people think of their post 1D careers.

They are each worth millions and can afford to take the risk in pursuing their interests.

by Anonymousreply 361April 10, 2019 11:04 PM

They are still young and the kind of lifestyle they lead will swallow up even 30m quickly. Zayn maintains three properties and has made no money since 2016, despite his modelling.

by Anonymousreply 362April 11, 2019 3:01 AM

[R358] Harry's fans believed he would be the first male to have a solo US Vogue cover because he is hosting MET and according to them he is a fashion icon (I am not kidding,seriously!)

As far as Liam is concerned - he is not doing fine imo. He sold like 5k copies in first week which is abysmal. There was no Quavo or Rita Ora with him this time and he did this! He needs to get it together and he should start playing small venues(1k capacity or less) and festivals in UK instead of playing random hotels in bali or dubai!

by Anonymousreply 363April 11, 2019 11:37 AM

Dubai pays really well though.

Agree about playing festivals.

by Anonymousreply 364April 11, 2019 11:40 AM

[R362] makes a good point. The guys have very lavish lifestyles and since none of them were rich before 1D - they have their families to support too! And probably a few cousins( you know how free loaders are). I think all of them support their families except niall - whose parents apparently refused a new house and car.

by Anonymousreply 365April 11, 2019 11:46 AM

Harry's not supporting his family. I'm sure he gifts his mom and sister money, but he never had to buy his family a house because they didn't need one. His sister has a degree and works.

by Anonymousreply 366April 11, 2019 6:21 PM

Zayn did buy his family a house and sends them money so his mum doesn't have to work (she worked in a school refectory before 1d). Louis definitey supports his 15 yr old sisters and pays their private school fees.

I think the majority of their expemses will be maintainimg their mansions/staff/air fares etc, and they all seem to still pay 40% tax.

by Anonymousreply 367April 11, 2019 8:54 PM

R361, agree that Liam isn't doing that well. The performance in a school was an unexpected low and the one in the big shopping mall in Dubai...oh, and the racecourse.

He and Louis should have released albums in 2017,, before the mass exodus of 1d fans to BTS and Shawn Mendes. They could then have done small tours to.support that.

by Anonymousreply 368April 11, 2019 9:12 PM

R368, 1d fans are too old for BTS and their crappy music. Shawn Mendes hasn't stolen anyone's fans judging by his chart numbers.

by Anonymousreply 369April 11, 2019 10:03 PM

Shawn's first three albums were all number one on the BB charts, but he has only just made an impact in the UK, and has stolen a lot of the UK 1d fans in the past 18 months or so.

Liam, Harry and Zayn still look cute and boyish, but the same cannot be said for Niall and Louis. Louis has lost a heap of fans and loses more every time he talks about his son and girlfriend. The fans couldn't get his last single Two of Us onto the Billboard 100 or the UK Top 50.

by Anonymousreply 370April 12, 2019 12:27 AM

Louis' voice is just awful.

by Anonymousreply 371April 12, 2019 12:38 AM

True, R371. It's thin and tinny and tuneless. The voice of a basic backing singer. His rabid Larrie fans need to accept that he isn't a credible soloist and let it go.

by Anonymousreply 372April 12, 2019 1:13 AM

Louis has really fugged out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373April 12, 2019 1:14 AM

R366 We have no idea who Harry is supporting. In fact, we have no clue who any of the guys support or how they spend their money. Invested well, they cam make it last a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 374April 12, 2019 4:35 AM

Hmm, Liam is all excited over going to Coachella, even though he's only in the audience, not performing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375April 13, 2019 1:42 AM

Whoooa this has to be the most savage article every written about a 1d boy. All the shade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376April 13, 2019 1:44 AM

Niall looks great!

by Anonymousreply 377April 13, 2019 2:55 AM

Damn, the Niall is A Beautiful Man troll has found the thread.

by Anonymousreply 378April 13, 2019 3:02 AM

Lardfug Niall isn't ageing well, is he? He looks 45, not 25. All that soft tissue in his face has turned to LARD and he needs facial lipo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379April 13, 2019 3:04 AM

Niall is adorable. I really wanna give him a smooch right now.

by Anonymousreply 380April 13, 2019 3:06 AM

Niall is a cutie !

by Anonymousreply 381April 13, 2019 3:47 AM

Niall has the flushed, fatty complexion of an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 382April 13, 2019 4:35 AM

Liam is at Coachella. Seems like it would be something Z would be into as well.

by Anonymousreply 383April 13, 2019 2:49 PM

Niall's cheeks look so kissable!

by Anonymousreply 384April 13, 2019 8:50 PM

Niall is a terminal lardfug, sadly.

Some moron is trying to say BTS have surpassed 1d's achievements.

by Anonymousreply 385April 14, 2019 2:32 AM

What a vicious, pointless article about Liam Payne. The Guardian newspaper is usually above these sorts of things. Wonder what prompted it.

by Anonymousreply 386April 14, 2019 7:26 AM

Where is the soft tissue troll btw?

by Anonymousreply 387April 14, 2019 7:36 AM

The soft tissue troll and Harry styles' - not so subtle - stan on this board haven't had a heart to heart in a while.

And yes, it's a vicious article that you don't usually expect from the guardian - Maybe someone over there got tired of Liam's shit?

Does anyone else think Liam should be playing coachella? U know instead of just being there and fawning over Naomi?

Niall is not ugly, not by a stretch! And Harry styles and Louis Tomlinson are aging worse than Niall! Both look 40. Niall looks like your typical frat boy, not old.

by Anonymousreply 388April 14, 2019 7:45 AM

Niall has been hitting the alcohol and junk food hard for a decade and his soft tissue has expanded into LARD. The soft tissue troll will no doubt come on and correct me.

The Guardian and other UK papers have attacked Liam before. He's just too desperate, attending every celeb event he can find and Instagramming his life like a reality star. Obviously his romance with 49 year old Naomi was always going to be mocked. The Sun had an article yesterday saying Naomi dumped Liam for being 'boring', so the attacks continue.

by Anonymousreply 389April 14, 2019 10:55 PM

Harry has cut and coloured his hair, giving rise to rumors that he might be playing the part of Feyd in the new remake of Dune. All the parts have been announced except that one. Sting played the role in the original and an industry magazine picked Harry for it as part of their dream cast. They also picked Timothee to play Paul, and that is happening. It's the kind of high profile project that Styles would hop on.

by Anonymousreply 390April 14, 2019 10:57 PM

R388, Liam probably did expect to play Coachella. as both Zedd and J Balvin are playing and he did recent collabs with them, so he probably thought he could jump up on stage for a bit part in their sets. Alas, this didn't happen. Liam remains terminally uncool.

by Anonymousreply 391April 14, 2019 10:59 PM

I thought Liam might do that one song with J. Balvin, but nope.

Gigi is at Coachella, are we at the outs part of the PR cycle yet again? Seems like it would be his jam.

I must have them blocked, but what/who is the soft tissue troll? The HS spazz troll is someone different, yes? He probably posted 100+ of the posts on this thread, lol.

What does Niall have coming up? I assumed he was at the Masters again?

by Anonymousreply 392April 14, 2019 11:04 PM

Zedd is performing at Coachella tonight, he and Liam did that song and vid together, perhaps he will bring him out? He is on at 7:45 PDT according to the stream.

by Anonymousreply 393April 15, 2019 1:39 AM

Liam will be one of Zedd's special guests tonight. You can catch it on the livestream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394April 15, 2019 2:03 AM

Liam has got himself a nice six pack there and seems very happy.

The Soft Tissue Troll is a cosmetic surgeon who comes on from time to time to rave about Niall's face and how much 'soft tissue' he has. Weird.

Niall is boringly at the Masters. He doesn't do cool things.

by Anonymousreply 395April 15, 2019 2:06 AM

How do you know that, R394? He has been at Coachella all weekend, does not mean he is performing.

J. Balvin put on a really strong set, too bad he did not bring Liam out.

Zedd and Liam seemed to really have fun together tho. And it would be nice for Liam to have the visibility.

by Anonymousreply 396April 15, 2019 2:53 AM

Zedd just brought out Katy Perry.

by Anonymousreply 397April 15, 2019 3:06 AM

Yes, Niall was at the Masters having a hell of a good time.

by Anonymousreply 398April 15, 2019 3:13 AM

Glad to hear it.

Despite the efforts of the Harry Styles troll to convince us otherwise, Naill seems to be living his best life.

I dunno about Liam and Zedd. Do not think it is gonna happen given how his set is going. If he does bring him out, would be hard not to do better than Katy who was a bit of a dud. What has happened to her career?!

This pic of Liam is cringey, he needs a better stylist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399April 15, 2019 3:19 AM

Liam looks like he is having a great time ! Harry has no clue how to have a good time anymore.

by Anonymousreply 400April 15, 2019 3:20 AM

Glad Liam and Niall are both having really fun weekends.

It is good visibility for Liam to be out and about with his peers. He has been doing lots of Insta stories and has been out and about at parties and different sets. No performing but still good for his career.

by Anonymousreply 401April 15, 2019 3:39 AM

[R390] No. Just no. Its one thing to splash around in water and do a barely passable job,its another thing to do a walking talking less splashing role and do good by it!

In all honesty he might be campaigning for that part hence the hair. Some people ship him with timothee and this role could get him a lot of publicity. Hell even the speculation is getting him publicity and I wouldn't put it past him that his team is putting out these rumours and he is actually not even in the neighbourhood of being considered.

Bottom line is he CAN'T ACT. I think we expect very little acting from popstars when they dabble into it and praise them for below avg performances in movies. A seasonal actor would always do a better job than them except Jared leto and Barbra Streisand :D

by Anonymousreply 402April 15, 2019 6:53 AM

Remember when there were reports that "Leonardo DiCaprio had invited Harry styles to his home to discuss scripts with him " ? Yeah!! That happened. His team is incredibly delusional.

Having said that I sincerely hope I don't have to see that painful mediocrity among actual good actors like Javier bardem and timmy.

by Anonymousreply 403April 15, 2019 7:02 AM

Feyd is a small part so Harry might be able to carry it off. His acting was praised in Dunkirk. Critics were primed to drag him, but it didn't happen.

The cast is already filming Dune and all roles except Feyd have been announced. If he is Feyd, they are probably intentionally keeping it quiet because they don't want the paps photographing the set, as they did a LOT during the Dunkirk filming, just to post pics of Harry.

Harry cut his hair very short last week and he has colored it.

by Anonymousreply 404April 15, 2019 9:53 AM

Limelight loving Liam is hilarious. I saw on Twit that he has posed for 32 sets of HQs just this year, 2019. He can't resist a red carpet. He found two at Coachella, despite not performing.

Zedd and Balvin now understand that he isn't cool and so decided not to bring him on stage. I think he will struggle to find other collab partners from now on.

Touring and merch is where the big money is, as Harry knows.

by Anonymousreply 405April 15, 2019 9:57 AM

[R404] Every time he appeared on screen in Dunkirk he took me out of the movie so I would rather not watch him in anything else. As far as critics are concerned GQ and variety are always fawning over him for everything, so I wouldn't trust them blindly.

I am genuinely excited for this movie so I have my fingers crossed.

[R405] I thought it was weird he didn't go up with them. He needs to seize these opportunities.

Oh niall! why can't he do something a 70 year old WOULDN'T do for ONE WEEKEND!? I feel like he is deliberately trying to be blalnder than ed Sheeran!

by Anonymousreply 406April 15, 2019 10:19 AM

Blander*

Who saw Katy Perry's part? Was it bad? I am really rooting for her to have a comeback! Kinda have a soft spot for her.

by Anonymousreply 407April 15, 2019 10:24 AM

My guess is that Liam was not asked to guest with them at Coachella, not that he was and turned it down. I do not think it will have anything to do with collabs in the future, past collabs have done welll. I do not thing J. Balvin brought on anyone and Zedd had lined up Katy. Think they are on the same label?

Katy was not great. You can re-wind the live stream on Youtube from yesterday, pull it to the left.

Her career seemed to tank with the bleached, super short Pink type hair, she should grow it back out. She talked about coming to Coachella for 17 years which did not help in making her seem young and relevant. He is not a great dancer, either. I have a soft spot for her too and do not think this helped her. Ari kind of took her young kid audience.

by Anonymousreply 408April 15, 2019 12:54 PM

The Zedd/Katy collab has been out less than 2 months so having her was to give it a push. The collabs Liam did with both were a while ago in the sales cycle. No diss to Liam, it is a business.

People do not just jump up on stage at these festivals. We are not talking The Dead in 1975, these shows are super high tech and timed in length and with effects. The set times are very tight and the headliners have to finish at a certain point due to zoning. It is not some free form jam kinda thing.

Happy for Liam and Niall that they had great weekends!

by Anonymousreply 409April 15, 2019 1:03 PM

Liam got it all wrong. STd did very well and he should have released an album and toured in 2017, before interest waned and vast numbers of 1dead stans jumped ship to bts and Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 410April 15, 2019 1:08 PM

[R409] I am sorry I didn't explain myself very well. I didn't mean he should have jumped on stage. I meant it was weird he wasn't included by them in spite of being there but it makes sense now - calling Katy. They released 365 and he wanted to hype it up.

by Anonymousreply 411April 15, 2019 4:34 PM

R411, these rappers and djs often bring out multiple guests to sing with them so that isn't the reason Liam was left out.

by Anonymousreply 412April 16, 2019 1:42 AM

[R412] Well their songs came out long back. They probably just wanted to do their own thing and only called katy because the song was so recent.

Anyway it's all a neverending speculation.

by Anonymousreply 413April 16, 2019 3:27 AM

Is R412 the Harry Styles troll?

Doubt Hairloss Harold will ever perform at Coachella. Guess time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 414April 16, 2019 3:32 AM

Please don't feed the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 415April 16, 2019 5:09 AM

On twitter some people are saying Harry styles is playing not only freyd but also Elvis Presley in his biopic. According to them he is also dating an academy award winning actress. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 416April 16, 2019 11:10 AM

Harry seems to be avoiding festivals altogether after that one appearance at ihearts. I'm sure he has some crazy ambition like headlining Glastonbury, but that's not going to happen. Rock/pop bands tend to steer clear of Coachella, don't they? It's more an urban/pop thing.

by Anonymousreply 417April 16, 2019 11:12 AM

(Edit) spelling! Feyd*

by Anonymousreply 418April 16, 2019 11:13 AM

If Harry plays Feyd, he'll be killed by Paul, Timothee Chalamet's character, so the fangirls are already hysterical.

I doubt they'd cast a Brit with green eyes who's smothered in tattoos as Elvis Presley.

by Anonymousreply 419April 16, 2019 11:16 AM

[R417] They always have a few rock bands/performers though not as many as urban/pop ones for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 420April 16, 2019 11:17 AM

[R419] Exactly! It makes no sense to cast him as Elvis :D Fraus are hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 421April 16, 2019 11:20 AM

Dune is currently filming at Wadi Rum, a desert location in Jordan which is also a tourist hot spot. If Harry is spotted there, or at Petra, or Cairo, on a side trip, it definitely means he's been cast.

by Anonymousreply 422April 16, 2019 11:20 AM

You mean little girls, right R421?

by Anonymousreply 423April 16, 2019 11:32 AM

R423, I saw the pics of the audience from his last tour and it is mainly 40 plus fraus. The little girls moved on to BTS and Shawn. The fraus stay for the gay.

by Anonymousreply 424April 16, 2019 11:56 AM

Harry alienated the Top 40 crowd of tweens with his 70s Pink Floyd album. The 50 something Larries loved it though. Calculated.

by Anonymousreply 425April 16, 2019 1:52 PM

Wait What?! Larries are 50 somethings??

by Anonymousreply 426April 16, 2019 5:12 PM

Here's a thought, don't believe everything you read.

by Anonymousreply 427April 16, 2019 8:23 PM

A lot of the Larries around now are older fraus who just move from fandom to fandom, tinhatting imaginary gay couples. They were in LOTR years ago. A lot of young ones do get drawn in but don't tend to stay as they become less impressionable and more realistic with age.

by Anonymousreply 428April 16, 2019 8:52 PM

Zayn is singing the theme song or one of the songs for the new Aladdin musical. He was spotted with long hair, filming in Central Park.

by Anonymousreply 429April 17, 2019 1:07 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430April 17, 2019 3:19 AM

Per the Independent, Harry has kept the 1D young girl fan base. The bulk of middle aged women/men at shows are likely parents who drove the kids there. He has the same audience as BTS or Ariana Grande, a co-worker just took her 8 year old son to see her. If you want to blather about Larries in 2019, please see yourself out and head to the Harry Styles troll/spaz troll thread. Bless.

by Anonymousreply 431April 17, 2019 3:25 AM

Z dropped a new video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432April 17, 2019 3:30 AM

R431, the 1d audience grew up. Any photos of his audience shows a majority of 20 something women who liked 1d as teenagers, and some older women. 8 year olds like catchy pop aka Ariana, BTS, not dull 70s tunes.

by Anonymousreply 433April 17, 2019 3:46 AM

Sure R431, women in their 30s and 40s in the front rows, standing, with no children in sight. All the concert footage proves you wrong.

by Anonymousreply 434April 17, 2019 3:48 AM

Women and gay men. No kids in sight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435April 17, 2019 3:52 AM

R431, you are linking to an article that came out before his 70s album. The under tens heard that and moved on.

by Anonymousreply 436April 17, 2019 3:56 AM

I think your comment was directed towards me [R431]. I am not trying to start a conversation about Larries,i LOATHE Larries! Was just surprised as I was a casual 1D listener and always assumed larries were teens, preteens.

The song is good [R432] however I don't think it'll chart well considering current music climate. But it's a step in right direction. I really hope Z is releasing the pop version of the theme song of Aladdin,it would get him a lot of exposure! He is filming the video with some girl called Zhavia. Daily mail and the sun are the only ones who have confirmed it's for Aladdin rest of the media outlets are still speculating. He looked good!!!

by Anonymousreply 437April 17, 2019 4:00 AM

The few performances he did for the first album went fine. The all female band was a cool schtick. Wish he could have kept it at that level.

Gigi was at Coachella. Too bad he did not go with her. Just being there and interacting with peers in the industry is a good thing, Liam was hustling.

Agree that if it is for a film that would be a boost. Does he even have a manager at this point? If Scooter can manage Biebs, surely he could cope with Z? I get why the first one dumped him right after Peep died, esp with the murky backstory about people from the mgt co and drugs. If she had another young client OD, yadda, yadda.

He does look good, and that VOICE. Watching Blood Orange on the live stream I thought of Z. He could still have a solid career. Beta blockers, whatever gets him on the stage regularly until he is back in the groove a bit.

by Anonymousreply 438April 17, 2019 4:09 AM

Z said he'd never spoken to a professional about his anxiety, but he has probably self medicated with benzos like Xanax, Valium, Ativan. These actually cause rebound anxiety which is worse than the original experience, which could be happening to Zayn. Copious weed consumption has the same effect. But it's good to see him looking handsome with longer hair, esp as Hoerry has cut his short, possibly for a film role.

by Anonymousreply 439April 17, 2019 4:21 AM

[R439] I appreciate your enthusiasm but I think Zayn has done a lot more than just Benzos! He needs rehab.

Oh the things he could do with the right attitude!

by Anonymousreply 440April 17, 2019 4:36 AM

I was suggesting them as a way for him to get back on stage, not as a sum total of his drug experiences, R440.

by Anonymousreply 441April 17, 2019 4:39 AM

He's just lazy and would rather sit at home and smoke pot all day. The boy has zero work ethic. Gigi needs to kick his ass.

All he has to do is pop half a Xanax or Valium before a concert and he should be good to go.

by Anonymousreply 442April 17, 2019 4:40 AM

Thought Z was said to be bipolar, as so many creative people are. Some of his drug use may be self medicating for that and other mental health issues. Travel exacerbates it but he coped, albeit poorly, in 1D. He clearly has anxiety too, but that is a big thing now, look at the career of Lil Peep. These millennials revel in oversharing about their various disorders and he seems to have no British reticence about his own.

He has no real incentive to tour or do live performances, given his wealth. Agree that smoking pot and selfies seem to be his preferred way to spend his time, with the occasional new tat.

Thought that latest round of PR had him and Gigi split? Who can keep up? Those PR cycles are the underpining of his career, what a waste.

by Anonymousreply 443April 17, 2019 4:46 AM

Does Zayn have a good support system? Not talking about hadid. His family? He has a big family right? Wonder how much they have tried to help him.

He doesn't have a manager yet. I don't know why you guys like Scooter Braun - the guy lives for drama. Z would do better with a proper manager who only likes to work behind the scenes, not famewhores like scooter or jeff.

by Anonymousreply 444April 17, 2019 4:56 AM

I think his support system consists of Gigi and a blunt. And Gigi is iffy and in and out.

Scooter has been very successful for his clients. Z has a career mainly based on drama, so it is a great fit in that sense. But for Gigi and social media Z has done very little since MoM came out 3 years ago. He is a drama hoe, although maybe if he was working his PR could be about, you know, his career.

by Anonymousreply 445April 17, 2019 5:02 AM

[R445] The Shade is real!

This just made me wonder how many popstars today have a PR based on actual careers? Anyone else except adele?

by Anonymousreply 446April 17, 2019 5:06 AM

Z had a manager, who, like Scooter, is very familiar with marketing to the age of his fan base. She did not seem to have as much success with getting druggy clients to work, with Z and Peep, may he RIP as examples of that.

Z has no real incentive to do anything he does not want to do. Not sure any manager will want to take him on without some inkling that he wants to work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447April 17, 2019 5:07 AM

It is nothing new, look at the pr around classics like Bowie or the Stones. Pretty sure that they made movies promoting Elvis.

Adele ruined her voice, Z still has his. Beta blockers and a kick in the ass could be his best friends...

The appearances around MoM went well/fine. He could at least do recorded spots for late night.

by Anonymousreply 448April 17, 2019 5:10 AM

Well said R431 ! Just because the trolls here spew pretend facts, that doesn't make them real.

Shaking my head at Zayn.

by Anonymousreply 449April 17, 2019 5:35 AM

Zain is beautiful. He needs to take his career back from Miguel.

He did several performances when MoM was released. Beta blockers and a shove on stage and it will be like riding a bicycle, it will all come back. With his looks, voice and those eyes, he could make a fortune. Unusually for a boybander, his peers see Z as cool. He could have an amazing career, still.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450April 17, 2019 6:02 AM

R448, what makes you think Adele ruined her voice?

As for Zayn 'still having' his voice - well, we have no clue what he sounds like live anymore, sans production or autotune. His last live performance was with 1d in four years ago. Maybe he really did waste all his 'good years'.

It remains to be seen what RCA make of all this. Zayn's contract is most likely up in July. They funded his expensive, movie style videos complete with top actors and famous models, yet got pretty shabby returns in terms of sales. How much is an artist who refuses to promote (AT ALL) or sing outside the studio worth to them?

by Anonymousreply 451April 17, 2019 6:59 AM

R450. Serious question. What peers think Zayn is cool ?

by Anonymousreply 452April 17, 2019 7:00 AM

R452, young Muslim guys in the UK liked MoM but then the tactless fool went and alienated them all last year when he said he didn't identify as a Muslim in an interview with GQ.

by Anonymousreply 453April 17, 2019 7:10 AM

Liam has skinny calf syndrome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454April 17, 2019 10:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455April 17, 2019 12:01 PM

That's from June 2018, R455.

by Anonymousreply 456April 17, 2019 12:14 PM

Although Zayn thinks differently, he was perfect as a member of a boy band. He didn't need much talent and got to perform and gets screamed at for 5 years. He had all the PR he ever needed.

by Anonymousreply 457April 17, 2019 6:51 PM

Agree, R457. He left all the crowd interaction, dancing etc to the other boys, usually Harry and Liam. He has no idea how to command a stage on his own and looks profoundly uncomfortable. Louis Tomlinson is the same, even worse because his voice is so much weaker.

At the end of the day, only two of them have a real career and have made it to the holy grail of best selling album and world tour.

by Anonymousreply 458April 18, 2019 1:34 AM

Harry is on the loose again in LA. Lunch with Rande Gerber in Malibu and then at some concert at the Forum.

by Anonymousreply 459April 18, 2019 6:58 AM

With Azoff's girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460April 18, 2019 7:26 AM

wHarry was at his rumored girlfriend's concert - Jennie from Blackpink.

by Anonymousreply 461April 18, 2019 9:06 AM

Harry and Kpop Jennie would make a cute couple.

Louis' single Two of Us did so badly. Didn't even crack the top 50 in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 462April 18, 2019 12:14 PM

So just because Harry followed a music artist and went to her concert, they're dating? That's not even enough to spark a rumor.

by Anonymousreply 463April 18, 2019 3:48 PM

Kpop idols have a No dating clause in their contracts which if breached leads to expulsion from the group. Bts and blackpink both must have it.

[R463] I think that's the angle his team is taking. Blackpink is doing really well and getting a lot of headlines these days. H is piggybacking for the publicity. His fraus are delusional enough to think they are dating! :D

by Anonymousreply 464April 18, 2019 6:19 PM

Harry likes older women. Word is that he was seen escorting Mrs. Livingston around town.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465April 18, 2019 6:39 PM

'Kpop idols have a No dating clause in their contracts which if breached leads to expulsion from the group. Bts and blackpink both must have it. '

Once they become older and mega successful the clause is relaxed. EXO's Kai and Jennie were dating last year. There were articles about it.

by Anonymousreply 466April 18, 2019 11:01 PM

I don't think he's dating Jennie. All his gfs have been over 5 ft 7 and she is only 5 ft 2.

by Anonymousreply 467April 18, 2019 11:02 PM

Do not forget that also makes him the straightest straight who ever straighted, at least to young girls.

by Anonymousreply 468April 19, 2019 1:10 AM

Larry alert at R468.

He fucked all these girls and is bi, not gay...and bi in the same way Bowie was, meaning he'll settle down and have kids with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 469April 19, 2019 5:05 AM

Louis' 15 year old sisters are model pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470April 19, 2019 5:47 AM

Hi Harry @ [R466] :D

[R470] They are definitely pretty but I hope you know those pictures are photoshopped within an inch of the frame. You know - Kendall and Kylie jenner level Photoshop.

by Anonymousreply 471April 19, 2019 7:00 AM

It's interesting, some of the trolls here know exactly who Harry has slept with. Amazing.

by Anonymousreply 472April 19, 2019 8:00 AM

R471, the twins look like that in candids taken on the XF set too. They are genetically blessed. If they make 5 ft 8 they could be fashion models.

by Anonymousreply 473April 19, 2019 12:05 PM

2 years ago he looked 12. And could smile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474April 20, 2019 4:52 AM

He looks puffy eyed there, R474. I remember when those pictures came out and posters here were saying he looked rough and ugly, same as they did in 2015 when he had his long hair. Some people fell out of love with Harry in 2014 and will never feel the same again.

He looks best with longer hair but not too long. Maybe curling just over the collar.

by Anonymousreply 475April 20, 2019 9:23 AM

Louis' sisters are cute but for 15 they are already into size 6 US size 10 UK clothes, so will probably end up a bit chunky, like the poor sister who died. I see Eds in their future.

by Anonymousreply 476April 20, 2019 9:29 AM

[R476] How do you know the size of their outfits?

Btw how many people here used to be fans of Harry but aren't anymore?

by Anonymousreply 477April 20, 2019 12:17 PM

Lol, R477. Do not hold back.

I wanted to be a fan of Harry, I liked his voice before. His whole persona is so off putting and his music sucks. And the troll that has been here for years is a hilarious failure.

by Anonymousreply 478April 20, 2019 12:32 PM

Well, since you asked, here goes. I was a Harry stan. But his horrible music, bad videos, and him turning into a hermit turned me off. He is the most boring pop star in the world. He acts like his heart isn't in it, like he's just doing music because it pays well, not hecause it's a passion. I don't think he's done any festivals because he doesn't give a fuck about music, in my opinion.

He doesn't seem to care too much for his fans either. He hasn't posted on Instagram since July or August. He won't even post a picture or two a month to keep fans placated. And his Tweets seem like they were written by a robot. If Harry's music was good, the rest wouldn't matter, but it's garbage. I'm over this weird dude.

by Anonymousreply 479April 20, 2019 3:13 PM

He has pretty much lost his looks, too. Shame, all of it i a disappointment.

Preach, R479!

by Anonymousreply 480April 20, 2019 3:15 PM

Exactly [R478] [R479] !!

Hope he has a better plan for second one and NO grandma curtains stitched into ill fitted suits please!

by Anonymousreply 481April 20, 2019 5:54 PM

I'm hanging on as a Harry fan but I want the old personality to come back. I think his management is putting shit in his head that doesn't need to be there.

by Anonymousreply 482April 20, 2019 6:57 PM

You mean you hope Bhasker has a better plan, right, R481?

Have he and Jeff distanced a bit? After years of being joined at the hip?

Wonder if the Azzoffs are positioning to cut him if he under performs again?

by Anonymousreply 483April 20, 2019 7:17 PM

Harry's 80m deal predicted he would sell 5m over three albums, and he's on track, with the first one selling 1.7m. The Azoffs aren't about to cut him loose while they have a 10% cut of his tour earnings, which were 60m last year.

Niall looks 40, overweight and ugly. He grossed 20m from his tour and had about 200k unsold tickets. His second album is heading for an Icarus Falls type situation.

by Anonymousreply 484April 20, 2019 10:10 PM

R483 Harry was just at the Blackpink concert with Jeff's wife. Photo above.

by Anonymousreply 485April 20, 2019 11:10 PM

R483 But who else could get Jeffrey that much attention ?

by Anonymousreply 486April 20, 2019 11:23 PM

[quote]Harry's 80m deal predicted he would sell 5m over three albums, and he's on track, with the first one selling 1.7m.

Record labels look at how many albums AND singles an artist sells. Ever since albums sales declined significantly, the album/singles metric is the most important number to them.

Harry's label was not pleased that Harry decided to release an album with no radio-friendly singles. That's lost revenue for them. Album artists, like Harry, Lorde and Frank Ocean are not as lucrative to labels as artists who can sell both albums and singles.

by Anonymousreply 487April 20, 2019 11:57 PM

Unless the music gets a LOT better and he becomes more popular more broadly, he may have trouble hitting that 5. The 1st album had the most carryover of the huge 1D audience and had a novelty factor. Both of those things will attenuate.

by Anonymousreply 488April 21, 2019 12:14 AM

The 5M number is just the break-even point for his 80M deal (according to Hits Daily Double). Good for him if he's on track to meet it but I'm sure his label wants bigger returns than that.

by Anonymousreply 489April 21, 2019 12:29 AM

I'm not sure why they didn't try to release a few more singles. I found that odd.

by Anonymousreply 490April 21, 2019 2:47 AM

R490 Singles two and three flopped, so maybe that's why not.

by Anonymousreply 491April 21, 2019 2:51 AM

R491 Which were actually released as singles ?

by Anonymousreply 492April 21, 2019 2:54 AM

Nevermind, I just saw that Kiwi and Two Ghosts were released,,,wow.

by Anonymousreply 493April 21, 2019 2:58 AM

R492 Sign Of The Times, Two Ghosts, and Kiwi.

by Anonymousreply 494April 21, 2019 2:59 AM

I guess I remembered Kiwi had a video, but didn't realize that Two Ghost was released and did so poorly.

by Anonymousreply 495April 21, 2019 3:02 AM

He made up some of the lost revenue with the tour. Record labels get a percentage of tour profits, so he can keep them satisfied that way. Shawn Mendes is doing the same with his tour after his album and singles flopped.

Imagine how pissed-off RCA is with Zayn, who can't sell albums, singles and he won't even tour. They've lost so much money with him.

by Anonymousreply 496April 21, 2019 4:09 AM

R496 But why do they keep him ?

by Anonymousreply 497April 21, 2019 4:40 AM

How much is Shawn's tour expected to make?

by Anonymousreply 498April 21, 2019 6:48 AM

[R483] Actually yeah! Lol! Bhasker is the one running things.

They will definitely not drop Harry. He is still making them a lot of money,he is also helping Jeff Azoff be the best famewhore he can be. Also they have Meghan trainor who has been constantly underperforming and they haven't dropped her so...

by Anonymousreply 499April 21, 2019 10:23 AM

R499 How is Jeff Azoff a famewhore? He's barely ever seen and tries to stay out of the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 500April 21, 2019 10:52 AM

He was babysitting H the whole time during his BBC special. He is also frequently present in fan and pap pics and I can bet he will be by his side at the MET gala.

by Anonymousreply 501April 21, 2019 5:56 PM

I was wondering what will happen first - hitting 600 comments on this thread or 28th April ,marking 2 months since this thread was started :D

by Anonymousreply 502April 21, 2019 6:00 PM

R501 A manager being around his client doesn't make him a famewhore, in my opinion. Also, Harry and Jeff are best friends. But anyway, we're all entitled to our opinons.

You guys ready to see Ezra Miller outdo Harry with his MET Gala outfit? It's On May 6th, so it isn't long now.

by Anonymousreply 503April 21, 2019 8:00 PM

Harry has had a lot of best friends thru the years. They come and go.

by Anonymousreply 504April 21, 2019 10:52 PM

Jeff has been Harry's best friend since 2013 but he wasn't by his side on any of the red carpets and certainly won't be posing on the Met Gala red carpet with him. Harry will most likely turn up on his own or with Gucci's creative director, Alessandro Michele.

Harry makes plenty of money for Columbia. His tour broke merch records at 50 venues and they get their share of that too.

I don't know what will happen to Louis' career. His March single performed very badly.

by Anonymousreply 505April 22, 2019 1:00 AM

Actually managers are always around their clients but they are never in the frame. I can't even tell the names of the managers of my favourite artists. He might actually be his best friend for all I care but tell me which other manager did you see sitting next to their client at a BBC special?

I am ROOTING for Ezra! I don't even care about anybody else' outfit at this point.

He won't obviously walk the red carpet as only the people with invitations are allowed to.

I figured Louis' fans would atleast get this single on the charts especially right after his sister died. I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 506April 22, 2019 1:34 AM

If the Harry Styles troll will not stick to its own thread, perhaps we could have a convention of only referring to ONE MEMBER of 1D per comment? His fawning coupled with slams are so tiresome.

No offense to you R506.

by Anonymousreply 507April 22, 2019 1:36 AM

The relationship has always had a big element of building the brand of Azoff jr. R506. You are right, managers are usually out of the shot, not all over Insta and joined at the hip. Although that seems to have changed of late?

Harry has not had the breakout of the 1D lane that many, including here, expected. Album 2 is kinda his last shot. His current niche is lucrative, but people will eventually age out, no? Bhasker has some pretty strong credits, not sure how it all ended up so meh?

by Anonymousreply 508April 22, 2019 1:39 AM

[R508] Bhasker is quite brilliant. I think SOTT could have been a great song had someone else had written it entirely without Harry's input(whatever it was). Remember when Bhasker worked with fun? Nate Ruess is an amazing songwriter and his song writing perfectly complemented Bhasker's production.

The way the album turned out made me believe Harry actually did have input.lol.

by Anonymousreply 509April 22, 2019 2:01 AM

Lol, R509, you may well be correct. We Are Young is a banger.

His credits include working on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, Run This Town and Uptown Funk.

From Wiki:

Jeff Bhasker (also known as Billy Kraven and U.G.L.Y.) is an American record producer, songwriter, keyboardist, vocalist, and multi-instrumentalist. He collaborated with rapper and producer Kanye West on the albums 808s & Heartbreak, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, and Watch the Throne. He has won Grammy Awards for the songs "Run This Town" by Jay-Z, "All of the Lights" by Kanye West, "We Are Young" by Fun., and "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson.[1][2] Bhasker received the 2016 Grammy Award for Producer of the Year, Non-Classical for co-producing Mark Ronson's album Uptown Special and producing Nate Ruess's album Grand Romantic among other records.

by Anonymousreply 510April 22, 2019 2:29 AM

R500 Were you being serious ?

by Anonymousreply 511April 22, 2019 3:52 AM

Jeff Azoff has been at Harry's side since 2013. Yes, I agree he is a bit of a famewhore. I don't know any managers that need to insert themselves so deeply in the life of the star. He is everywhere. If he spent a year touring with Harry, and he did, how does he have time for other clients?

by Anonymousreply 512April 22, 2019 4:03 AM

Can you imagine the BILL, R512?! For all that 3rd wheeling with Jeff and his girlfriend, all on the clock.

My sense is that AZzoff the younger is around a lot less now, anyone have guesses as to why?

by Anonymousreply 513April 22, 2019 4:06 AM

I think he's still around R513. Harry attended the BlackPink concert with his wife the other night.. He couldn't have been far away.

by Anonymousreply 514April 22, 2019 4:09 AM

Sorry, girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 515April 22, 2019 4:10 AM

Eh, maybe he needed a night off, lol.

Hope the 2nd album is better and this whole odd persona they have created gets swapped out for a bit more authenticity. He does not seem to actually be into a musical or film career, and given how hungry most in the biz seem, that is a bit disconcerting.

Anyone posting here know Azzoff personally? Harry has kind of a chameleon/lack of core personality vibe, much like Brad Pitt changing his clothes and hair to match his girlfriends. Just wondered what Jeff was like before all this?

by Anonymousreply 516April 22, 2019 4:16 AM

R516 I think it's all part of the PR plan to be taken seriously. And to do that, I guess he had to lose all of his personality.

by Anonymousreply 517April 22, 2019 4:48 AM

So the ironic and unintended effect was to make him a bit of a joke, R517?

Good thing he does not need the money.

The Azzoff family sure has made bank though, huh? Does the Snapchat girlfriend bill for her time too?

by Anonymousreply 518April 22, 2019 4:58 AM

R518. A joke ? No, no, he's an artist ! (lol)

The Azoff's dont do anything unless they make bank. Sad that Harry's "friend" is on the payroll.

by Anonymousreply 519April 22, 2019 5:04 AM

Welp, he might seem like a friend, but when there is an invoice...sure kept a tight leash on how it would all go down by sticking so close all the time.

H was young and probably young for his age in many ways, touring since 16 does not really give you normal development. Kind of like shooting fish in a barrel for someone with the bona fides of Irv. Sonny boy is now set up, Irv is getting up there.

by Anonymousreply 520April 22, 2019 5:13 AM

'The Azzoff family sure has made bank though, huh? Does the Snapchat girlfriend bill for her time too?'

Seven years here trying to make yourself sound young by using millennial type words such as 'welp' and 'eh', and you still can't spell 'Azoff'.

Jeff's girlfriend has been with him since 2010, so no billing of time. I'm shocked that you haven't labelled her a beard or said Jeff is closeted. Maybe you read the room and realised that nobody here is buying your 'everyone is gay and closeted' trash.

No, people will not 'stick to one boy per post'. Wtf is your favorite Zayn up to? He does no work at all. One listening party was his idea of promo for Icarus Falls.

by Anonymousreply 521April 22, 2019 7:32 AM

'He does not seem to actually be into a musical or film career, and given how hungry most in the biz...'

Are you talking about Zayn here or the guy who grossed 62m last year (before merch sales) on an 88 date world tour?

Harry remains laser focused on music with the occasional high profile foray into fashion. He isn't an instahoe like Liam or Niall and the industry takes him a lot more seriously than they do the others.

by Anonymousreply 522April 22, 2019 7:39 AM

Harry styles' troll is out in the open finally @ [R522] :D

by Anonymousreply 523April 22, 2019 2:18 PM

R523 That happened long ago. The ignore button is your friend.

by Anonymousreply 524April 22, 2019 2:24 PM

He/she is being more obvious now.

Nobody has reported about Louis' sister's tox screen . Anyone knows anything of it?

by Anonymousreply 525April 22, 2019 2:34 PM

Louis buried the tox report, R525. You are a Niall troll and the Welp! poster is a Zayn troll.

Louis posted 500 words today about how he was starting over with his album, and forgetting about being commercial. The album will have taken him five years if he releases in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 526April 22, 2019 10:14 PM

No info on Louis sister.

by Anonymousreply 527April 23, 2019 3:21 AM

I heard the Sign of the Times (think that was the name?) song tonight in a chain grocery. It has not held up well. The bullets, the bullets? Please. It sounded vaguely like some 4 Non-Blondes B-side but not catchy. Took me a minute to place it but it goes on and on so there was plenty of time.

Bangers, that is what is needed. Not endless droning of meaningless, faux-deep word salad.

I had hoped Harry would do well, I had liked his voice. Maybe they can pull it out on Harry 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 528April 23, 2019 3:25 AM

I saw a story about Louis today, has this been posted?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529April 23, 2019 3:28 AM

R528 Yeah, he needs better, catchier songs. He is not a good songwriter, so he needs to hire some good ones, and ditch the ones he used on his first album. It would have been so easy to make him into a great pop star, but him and his team seriosly fucked it up.

Harry's fans love to brag about his high tour sales, and while he did great on that front, the tickets were bought mostly by screaming 1D fangirls who yell so loud and don't even listen to the music. He needs songs that are gonna attract the general public. He is not indie and has no indie or rock cred, so he needs to stop pretending and embrace pop.

by Anonymousreply 530April 23, 2019 3:48 AM

Songs that he is capable of singing live would also be a plus.

by Anonymousreply 531April 23, 2019 4:11 AM

R530 You're right, he needs to embrace what he is good at,,pop music, or something close. He needs to be the charismatic guy he was for so long.

by Anonymousreply 532April 23, 2019 5:20 AM

Almost all of Harry's songs were written by the same 6 people, Bhasker included. He needs to mix it up a bit. I certainly hope his next album will have new writers thrown in.

After he left One Direction he said he had 9 journals of song lyrics. There must be something in there that they could put a catchy tune to and make a hit. If not, that's sad.

by Anonymousreply 533April 23, 2019 5:46 AM

[R526] I'm not niall troll. You can check my post history if it really matters to you.

[R528] They could have literally made it a 3 and a half minute song instead of droning on and on.

[R529] I like that note. Seems honest. Now if only Liam can realize this too! :D

[R531] The shade!

And yeah louis definitely buried that report.

by Anonymousreply 534April 23, 2019 8:43 AM

R531 Yes, he always struggled to sing Sign Of The Times. He had one time where he nailed it (Graham Norton Show), but that was an effort for him. I don't know why he'd make his first single (or any single) a song that he can't sing live. His voice could sound great on a song, but sadly him and people around him don't know how to play to his strengths vocally. He has a nice, pleasant voice, but SOTT was all wrong for him.

by Anonymousreply 535April 23, 2019 9:31 AM

I'd like Harry to.go more rock/indie. Ditch the annoying female backing singers and sing within his range. A song like Youngblood by 5SOS (one of the best selling of 2018) would have done wonders for him. He is still so young but some of his stage outfits were quite aging.

Matty Healey from The 1975 offered to produce HS2 but Harry again went with Bhasker, who seems to have an urban background.

by Anonymousreply 536April 23, 2019 2:40 PM

I wonder what direction or the future holds for Liam and Louis?

by Anonymousreply 537April 23, 2019 3:33 PM

R536 i really like Younblood. I wanted Harry to do something like that. 5SOS are adapting well to the current music climate.

Harry's suits are hideous, but my biggest issue with them is if an artist wears expensive formal suits all the time, i expect their talent to be immense. And Harry's talent is not immense. lol

by Anonymousreply 538April 23, 2019 4:28 PM

R537 I don't know about Louis. But Liam has turned himself into a joke. His EP was cheap sounding. He has a decent voice (although I don't prefer his tone), but keeps putting out subpar material.

by Anonymousreply 539April 23, 2019 8:27 PM

Poor Liam, he was always said to be the most ambitious one. But he went off course right from the beginning and can't make it back. His best bet would be to go back to writing with Julian Benetta , John Ryan and Jamie Scott and start over.

by Anonymousreply 540April 23, 2019 9:54 PM

R540, it's hilarious the way the little 1d fans say that Liam and Louis wrote the 1d hits, when in reality it was Savan Kotecha, Julian Bunetta, Jamie Scott, John Ryan and Ruth Anne Cunningham, with the boys getting vanity credits.

Liam went the way of collabs and his label don't seem to want an album or a tour for him. Louis' last two singles failed to chart on the Hot100 or the UK 40 so I don't know where he'll go next.

Agree that a more rock sound would suit Harry. His current music is too folky and dated, with some embarrassing lyrics like 'she's a devil in between the sheets". Yes, lose the girl backing singers and the Pink Floyd guitar too. The suits need to go. Tight trousers and fancy sleeveless tops are the way forward. No fusty suit jackets.

by Anonymousreply 541April 23, 2019 11:01 PM

R541 You're right about Harry. As I have mentioned a million times (sorry) his management has some crazy ideas they have put in his head about the path he should follow. He wants credibility so bad, but they went waaay too far with it.

I read Louis twitter and I'm not really sure how to take it. Is he going to scrap the whole album he was almost finished with? I think he mentioned it was 18 songs?

by Anonymousreply 542April 24, 2019 12:47 AM

Harry's suits wouldn't be quite as bad if they weren't bell bottom. HUGE bell bottom.

by Anonymousreply 543April 24, 2019 3:58 AM

Harry is a young guy who is loved by baby fraus for his looks. They don't want to see him trussed up in a suit jacket; they want to see his arms, torso, stomach, legs in tight jeans. He dresses like a 70 year old cruise ship singer with a huge wardrobe budget.

by Anonymousreply 544April 24, 2019 9:46 AM

His career comes off like cosplay, it is off putting. Needs better music and maybe some hairline help.

by Anonymousreply 545April 24, 2019 11:54 AM

Louis did a great job with this. I'm sure his PR people thought of it, but he did it, and I'm very proud of him. People that are kind to the elderly impress the hell out of me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546April 24, 2019 10:53 PM

Louis' team placed an advert to find that guy so Louis could yet again play Lady Bountiful.

by Anonymousreply 547April 25, 2019 12:01 AM

What is happening with Louis? I hope he isn't going to completely scrap his whole album and start again.

by Anonymousreply 548April 25, 2019 12:42 AM

That video is really lovely. Wish the best for both Louis and Richard.

May Fizzy RIP.

by Anonymousreply 549April 25, 2019 3:03 AM

Cheryl finally moved out of Liam's house so he can move back in. So, are we to believe she had no house of her own before she met Liam ? She's 35 years old ??

by Anonymousreply 550April 25, 2019 5:38 AM

R550, she had a huge mansion called Hurtmore House which she shared with Ashley Cole. She's worth £30m so has no problems buying houses.

by Anonymousreply 551April 25, 2019 8:16 AM

Two of us climbed 108 places and was sitting at 64 on UK iTunes last I checked.

Cheryl sounds exhausting!

by Anonymousreply 552April 25, 2019 8:59 AM

Just because Louis says he had nearly a whole album completed, doesn’t make it true.

by Anonymousreply 553April 25, 2019 11:16 AM

R553, Louis is lucky his label boss likes him. Who else would have the patience to let him procrastinate and change his mind for three years?

by Anonymousreply 554April 25, 2019 9:00 PM

R553 He had to have at least some of it done.

by Anonymousreply 555April 25, 2019 9:57 PM

It's quite possible R555, but sometimes I tell my manager that my report is almost finished when all I've done is open a word document.

by Anonymousreply 556April 25, 2019 11:27 PM

BTS released three albums in the last year so Louis needs to get his act together. He always comes across as quite lazy.

by Anonymousreply 557April 26, 2019 12:24 AM

R556. Totally understand, but I usually have my document at least labeled after 3 years, maybe not finished, but started.

by Anonymousreply 558April 26, 2019 1:39 AM

Harry looked great in April 2017 and should aim for this look again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559April 26, 2019 1:56 AM

This song, Dance to This by Troye Sivan, and Ariana Grande, is better than anything the 1Dead boys have put out. It reminds me of Dance Away the Heartache by Roxy Music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560April 26, 2019 2:05 AM

When Harry goes on the road next time I hope he has a better band with him. His drummer is awkward to watch and guitarist Mitch Rowland isn't as good as he thinks. And when Harry dresses them all up in Gucci, they look silly.

by Anonymousreply 561April 26, 2019 5:53 AM

R561, I hope he ditches all of the CHASM band and employs some hot guys in their 20s to flirt with. All his band members are in their 30s and it just contributes to the 'old before his time' vibe. Crazed Azoff is trying to recreate Fleetwood Mac.

by Anonymousreply 562April 26, 2019 9:40 AM

Mitch just stands there and looks like he wants to be anywhere else. Not fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 563April 26, 2019 9:41 AM

Louis had a lovely and kind demeanor in that video. With his work on the Cowell show maybe he will find a niche that is not just about singing? Some sort of chat show, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 564April 26, 2019 11:25 AM

R563 You're right. Even when Harry tries to engage him he just stands there. It's creepy. Thank goodness he got a haircut, he looked like a caveman before.

R564 Louis has expressed he doesn't know if he is going back to the XFactor. He was very good on that show, I wonder if another show like that would be interested in him?

by Anonymousreply 565April 26, 2019 4:08 PM

Louis should move into TV as his music isn't selling beyond his small group of fans. I can see him as a presenter of a show about making bucket list dreams come true for people who have been through heartache and pain.

by Anonymousreply 566April 26, 2019 6:26 PM

I'm sure Louis will do fine, he will figure out.

by Anonymousreply 567April 27, 2019 5:22 AM

Anyone going? I used to love me some Ellie Goulding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568April 27, 2019 2:07 PM

Liam quite far down the bill, I see. He will never headline his own tour now.

by Anonymousreply 569April 27, 2019 3:06 PM

Louis seems to be getting back to work and has contracted for more gigs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570April 27, 2019 7:15 PM

Louis still has only five songs so he will have to pad out his set with 1d songs, many of which weren't written for his voice.

Harry is keeping all his hair hidden under a beanie, amidst speculation that he has colored it a crazy shade for the Met Gala on May 6.

by Anonymousreply 571April 27, 2019 9:45 PM

Harry telling the gentleman they like the same style pants !

His hair looks fine. He's been wearing a hat for a long time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572April 27, 2019 10:59 PM

Ha ha, that guy really is wearing the same kind of trousers Harry usually wears and looks silly in.

by Anonymousreply 573April 27, 2019 11:22 PM

Harry could dye his pubic hair and show up at the Gala with no pants and I am not sure many would care at this point. His image is unappealing and his music a cross between a yawn and a turn off. Shame. Hope 2.0 is catchier.

by Anonymousreply 574April 27, 2019 11:38 PM

Nearly 1m people showed up to see Harry play live just last year, R574. Meanwhile, your favourite Zayn only managed to sell 5k copies of his second album because all his fans have deserted his lazy, tour refusing ass. The British tabloids will all lead with Harry (as they did for the Rock Hall of Fame) because they know plenty will be interested.

Rumours are flying that Harry might be cast as Prince Charming in James Corden's remake of Cinderella or as Danny Zuko in the prequel to Grease.

by Anonymousreply 575April 27, 2019 11:43 PM

So here we have Harry with typical Harry Styles fans, the ones who fill the arenas and can afford expensive merch. FRAUS, not tweens who all like Ariana Grande and BTS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576April 27, 2019 11:55 PM

Harry looks so bad all the time.

by Anonymousreply 577April 28, 2019 12:49 AM

The gurls at Niall's shows were WAY HOTTER!!!

by Anonymousreply 578April 28, 2019 1:08 AM

LARDTARD NIALL LOOKS LIKE HE BELONGS IN A PIG STY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579April 28, 2019 1:08 AM

Niall seems to have successfully aged up and expanded his fan base.

Harry has not. He has the dwindling 1D fans. He gets one more chance, really. Then it will be a 1D reunion at some point.

by Anonymousreply 580April 28, 2019 1:28 AM

I can see Niall's sophomore album doing well. Harry's not so much.

by Anonymousreply 581April 28, 2019 1:40 AM

R580, Niall's twitter likes show he has lost 25% of the fans who were around for the release of Flicker and his 2018 tour, unlike Harry's, had over 200k unsold tickets. His 2019 single with Julia Michaels didn't chart anywhere.

He will now play to smaller and smaller crowds until his career is confined to Ireland. He lost so many of his original fans when he gained 60lbs and fugged out.

by Anonymousreply 582April 28, 2019 1:41 AM

Niall's second album will be another Icarus Falls. Niall's fans have moved on to Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 583April 28, 2019 1:43 AM

Niall will do just fine.

by Anonymousreply 584April 28, 2019 1:56 AM

I might actually be interested in the Met Gala if Harry showed up with no pants.

by Anonymousreply 585April 28, 2019 2:02 AM

Niall will be kickin' ass and takin' names!

by Anonymousreply 586April 28, 2019 2:07 AM

He can still smile !!

The poor kid must have posed with over 20 fans today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587April 28, 2019 2:31 AM

R579 Too rude to call Niall a pig.

by Anonymousreply 588April 28, 2019 5:17 AM

R579 Hey, it's Samwise from LoTR!

by Anonymousreply 589April 28, 2019 9:38 AM

Harry should get Shawn Mendes laid, or better just fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 590April 28, 2019 9:39 AM

Lardfug Niall tried to expand his fanbase but Americans weren't interested and he played to 33% capacity in 20k places.

by Anonymousreply 591April 28, 2019 10:52 AM

Harry is neither poor nor a kid. He is clearly out for PR purposes, 2.0 must be coming along. Hope it is an improvement.

Lose the grandpa pants for starters, the Gucci slippers are quite affected too.

by Anonymousreply 592April 28, 2019 11:27 AM

The only thing Niall has expanded is his girth.

by Anonymousreply 593April 28, 2019 3:11 PM

H8erz gonna h8, h8, h8.

NIALL ROCKS!!!

by Anonymousreply 594April 28, 2019 4:28 PM

Haters get blocked.

by Anonymousreply 595April 28, 2019 6:56 PM

We need a new thread.

Harry is on the IG stories of an LA gay guy called Mike Rose, who works in casting at MTV. They're cuddling up on a transit tram going to a gay club called Flaming Saddles. H is drunk with his arms around this guy's neck.

by Anonymousreply 596April 28, 2019 7:45 PM

Posted 9 hours ago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597April 28, 2019 8:14 PM

I wonder if Jeffrey knows about this ? lol

by Anonymousreply 598April 28, 2019 8:38 PM

Larries were quick to add Mr Fug to the picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599April 28, 2019 9:06 PM

H looks quite stoned there.

The hairline is a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 600April 28, 2019 9:12 PM

Gaying it up in WeHo with people his own age? Anyone see him out and about?

Rose does like a good Insta story, it seems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601April 28, 2019 9:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!