Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jeff Lewis & Gage are over! Part Two

Link to the prior installment of these messes below:

by Anonymousreply 92Yesterday at 4:48 AM

[quote]Why does Gage feel the need to have a stage name? It's not like he's an actor. I wonder if Bravo was behind the stage name.

Gage has an IMDB page, so maybe he had hopes of breaking into Hollywood and Flipping Out was the first step.

by Anonymousreply 102/23/2019

After so many years with Jeff, the only thing broken into is his spirit.

by Anonymousreply 202/24/2019

I doubt that Gage is interested in breaking into Hollywood. He was with Jeff 2 years before he appeared on the show.

by Anonymousreply 302/24/2019

Gage got the IMDb page by default. It's not like he did it himself or called up IMDb and asked them to do a page on him. These days if you even spit near a TV or movie camera you end up with a listing on IMDb.

by Anonymousreply 402/24/2019

R4 You have to set up a Pro IMDB page and pay for it, so it was Gage.

by Anonymousreply 502/24/2019

Not true R5

by Anonymousreply 602/24/2019

Is Flipping Out waiting for renewal, canceled, or renewed?

by Anonymousreply 702/24/2019

R7 Jeff’s agreement with Bravo ended while the previous season was still airing. When Bravo failed to pick up his option for an additional season he began to spill the behind the scenes production secrets. Mainly that Jenni didn’t work for him and was a paid employee of Bravo. I’m not sure how he thought that that would endear him to his bosses at Bravo and convince them to renew the show for another season? Then again Jeff has never made the best decisions and has always been his own worst enemy. Scorched earth seems to be the way he plays most things. Andy Cohen even cautioned Jeff that Bravo never made decisions on shows until the current seasons had finished airing but of course Jeff didn’t listen. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 802/25/2019

Jeff wants no part of Gage.

by Anonymousreply 903/01/2019

I think its the inverse R9

by Anonymousreply 1003/02/2019

His PR baby should kill Droopy Eyes PR baby

by Anonymousreply 1103/02/2019

I wonder what was the sudden change of heart.

by Anonymousreply 1203/02/2019

Does Gage have a legal connection to the kid? Jeff is bio father & they weren’t married

by Anonymousreply 1303/02/2019

Exactly R10.. Gage is tired of Jeff's controlling ways and sagging nutsack. I'm sure it will kill Jeff to divide up money, knowing Gage is with someone younger and hotter.

by Anonymousreply 1403/02/2019

Its hard to tell what is real and what isnt..................but my read is for a long time Jeff was maybe open to dithcing Gage and finding somebody else...........now that he is in his late 40 s I think he realizes it is harder in WEHO to do that............and maybe he had a good thing in Gage afterall. Gage meanwhile put up with a lot of shit from Jeff for a long time and is really really over it. Jeff I think wants Gage back and Gage is long gone.................I doubt Gage is too greedy in the split. Gage is smart....zero social media and zero comments to the press.

by Anonymousreply 1503/02/2019

It's getting nastier! Jeff Lewis on another rant.

by Anonymousreply 1603/06/2019

They both deserve the misery they are dishing out to each other.

by Anonymousreply 1703/06/2019

who gives a shiz bout that odious mr lewis

by Anonymousreply 1803/06/2019

Jeff sounds deranged.

by Anonymousreply 1903/06/2019

It sounds like even though Jeff is the bio dad, they had this kid together if he's complaining about paying all of Monroe's expenses.

I love Jeff talking about Gage's $5000 a month apartment. That's a pittance compared to the house and maintenance.

They must be entangled together in business through a corporation or other agreement because Jeff would cut Gage off if he could.

by Anonymousreply 2003/06/2019

"“I said, ‘Sorry this came up in therapy and I write things down later to think about. I didn’t mean to send it to you,'” Lewis claims he wrote in reply to Edward."

by Anonymousreply 2103/06/2019

Is Gage under some sort of ironclad employment contract with Jeff Lewis Designs or is he a part owner of the company? If not, and if Jeff really doesn't want anything to do with him why the hell doesn't he just discharge him and be done with it?

by Anonymousreply 2203/06/2019

Please, you know that Gage got his name all over that business- so that when he walked he could get a payout-- he did manage the business!

by Anonymousreply 2303/06/2019

Yep, Gage wasn't stupid. Jeff is fucked with that ugly daughter.

by Anonymousreply 2403/06/2019

It's like a reality show version of All About Eve.

by Anonymousreply 2503/06/2019

Jeff is one messy bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2603/06/2019

[quote] I love Jeff talking about Gage's $5000 a month apartment.

I his rant, why did Jeff emphasize that it was a "1 bedroom" apartment? Is that supposed to be a dig I'm not aware of?

by Anonymousreply 2703/06/2019

Be bitchy all you wNt but leave the kid alone, please

by Anonymousreply 2803/06/2019

Jeff can’t stand the fact that Gage is the one that walked out on him, immediately hooked up with a hot dude and is living the fabulous single life in WeHo. I agree with others that Gage must have some interest in Jeff Lewis designs otherwise Jeff would have 86’d him already. Gage is winning and and Jeff is fucking miserable. Karma is a real bitch ain’t it Jeff?

by Anonymousreply 2903/06/2019

Gage Fredenburg won!

by Anonymousreply 3003/06/2019

Unfortunately Jeff is the old one... best o' luck with that girl!

by Anonymousreply 3103/06/2019

[quote]Is Gage under some sort of ironclad employment contract with Jeff Lewis Designs or is he a part owner of the company? If not, and if Jeff really doesn't want anything to do with him why the hell doesn't he just discharge him and be done with it?

I'm thinking he can't because Gage can sue for being unlawfully fired.

by Anonymousreply 3203/10/2019

[quote]I his rant, why did Jeff emphasize that it was a "1 bedroom" apartment? Is that supposed to be a dig I'm not aware of?

Not any shade. I think Jeff wanted to point out that Gage only had a one bedroom, when he shares a daughter w/him. Where will Monroe sleep if daddy only has one room?

by Anonymousreply 3303/10/2019

CA is an at will state. Gage could be fired for any reason, if he was just an employee.

I'm sure at Monroe's age, she would be fine in a crib in the bedroom with Gage.

by Anonymousreply 3403/10/2019

Cannot believe how awful JL is behaving. Run far away Gage.

by Anonymousreply 3503/10/2019

Jeff continues to blab about Gage on his radio show. I can't imagine his attorney(s) recommend that, but Jeff seems intent on self-destruction.

by Anonymousreply 3603/10/2019

[quote]I'm sure at Monroe's age, she would be fine in a crib in the bedroom with Gage.

A crib? She's 2 1/2 and soon will need a bed.

by Anonymousreply 3703/10/2019

So Gage can get a daybed or sofa bed for the living room. Or move, once Gage he gets his payout.

by Anonymousreply 3803/10/2019

I'm thinking he'll have to move in order to be a part of Jeff Lewis' child, since a daybed in the living room will not suffice.

by Anonymousreply 3903/10/2019

It's interesting that Gage got a bf so soon after leaving Jeff. It does appear that he was stepping out on Jeff while he was still living him.

by Anonymousreply 4003/10/2019

We don't know it's a boyfriend. It could be a fuck buddy. Gage obviously wasn't getting what he needed at home. Not to mention, 23 and 38 is now 33 and 48.

by Anonymousreply 4103/11/2019

They said they were basically roommates and sleeping apart for a while. Jeff is such an asshole that it could be hard to fault Gage either way, but it does seem like they had a slow transition out of coupledom rather than Gage just jumping ship.

by Anonymousreply 4203/11/2019

That daughter strongly resembles Jeff's late grandmother.

(that's not really a compliment, though)

by Anonymousreply 4303/11/2019

JESUS, that People article is pretty damning. I don't care much for Gage, but at this point I would just say goodbye to the kid and cut off all contact with psycho Jeff:

[quote] The Bravo star then repeated the word “We,” on his show and said that the mature way of responding would have been to say “I’m sorry you feel that way, but I respectfully disagree with you.” Instead, Lewis says, his “inner wounded child,” whom he refers to as Jeffrey, responded to Edward’s message with a profanity-laced tirade.

PSYCHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4403/11/2019

I can't wait for Monroe's Jeffrey Dearest

by Anonymousreply 4503/11/2019

So Jeff lost all his personal relationships and started self-destructing in the media?

by Anonymousreply 4603/11/2019

Jeff is just insufferable. I feel sorry for that poor daughter.

by Anonymousreply 4703/11/2019

Jeff is as awful as everyone in this thread is stating BUT Gage is no walk in the park either.

by Anonymousreply 4803/11/2019

Gage is a catch esp. to a monied Los Angeles queen! He is both adorable blonde and even tempered. I would not want to meet Jeff for even coffee as he is so controlling and self centered. Seems to be Std. For Successful Los Angeles designers! Happy Hunting, Gage last name? Be Safe.

by Anonymousreply 4903/11/2019

Does anyone know JL? Anyone at least met him and/or Gage?

by Anonymousreply 5003/11/2019

Gage Fredenburg.

by Anonymousreply 5103/11/2019

R50 That's a good question. I know someone has to have met them.

by Anonymousreply 5203/11/2019

Jeff's got a new man he's pursuing.

by Anonymousreply 5303/14/2019

Pursuing is probably the right word. Run for your life, whoever you are!

by Anonymousreply 5403/14/2019

I don't see how anyone would want to go out with Jeff after seeing how he treats his radio show like a diary. "Everything you say can and will be shared with my audience"

by Anonymousreply 5503/14/2019

Also, dude. You have a 2 year old. Maybe focus on her and not getting your dick wet

by Anonymousreply 5603/14/2019

Lewis is such a twisted, mad queen , he obviously mucks it up for the camera and I love it!!! Gage (Surely his name from birth) will be just fine.

by Anonymousreply 5703/14/2019

Ib R53's article he mentions his date gave him boundaries, but then he broke them anyway. No reason for anyone outside of a golddigger to touch this mess

by Anonymousreply 5803/14/2019

Jeff has said all talk with the guys he meets online get hot and heavy UNTIL he mentions he has a daughter. Then they run for the hills and ghost him. I wonder if he resents the daughter for getting in the way of his sex life now. And no way would he get another baby, despite what he says.

by Anonymousreply 5903/14/2019

R33 it is def a dig!

by Anonymousreply 6003/14/2019

Yes, Gage is his real first name. Gage Edward Fredenburg.

by Anonymousreply 6103/14/2019

[quote]eff has said all talk with the guys he meets online get hot and heavy UNTIL he mentions he has a daughter. Then they run for the hills and ghost him.

Then, he should also mention that he has a nanny for the kid, so it's all good.

by Anonymousreply 6203/14/2019

[quote]he mentions his date gave him boundaries, but then he broke them anyway.

I don't think he did.

by Anonymousreply 6303/14/2019

There are lots of gay men that don't want to deal with kids- nanny or not.

by Anonymousreply 6403/14/2019

If it's just a hookup, no need to mention kids. If it's a serious date, oh well.

by Anonymousreply 6503/14/2019

Nothing says “Mr. Right” like gossiping on the radio about how you promised your date you wouldn’t gossip about him

by Anonymousreply 66Last Saturday at 2:52 PM

R66 YEP!

by Anonymousreply 67Last Saturday at 11:21 PM

Jeff’s surrogate has dropped her lawsuit. I wonder if he, Bravo and the producers settled with her?

by Anonymousreply 68Last Monday at 10:39 AM

Duh!

by Anonymousreply 69Last Monday at 4:03 PM

I wonder what Jeff thinks of Nate Berkus, since they seem to be in the same wheelhouse.

by Anonymousreply 70Last Monday at 9:27 PM

He's probably jealous AF. Nate is aging well, hasn't had bad plastic surgery, and seems like has a decent personality

by Anonymousreply 71Last Monday at 9:36 PM

R59 they are probably running for other reasons

by Anonymousreply 72Last Monday at 9:39 PM

The only thing Jeff is going to snag is a grifter.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Monday at 9:40 PM

[quote]He's probably jealous AF. Nate is aging well, hasn't had bad plastic surgery, and seems like has a decent personality

Bingo!

Apparently, Jeff is quite nasty w/Nate. First, Nate took over the Living Spaces campaign, and of course, Jeff wasn't happy. He said Nate took his sloppy seconds. Then, he went in on Nate way before that and used up most of his interview dissing Nate.

by Anonymousreply 74Last Monday at 9:51 PM

I guess it didn't help that Nate looks a little bit like Jeff's ex, Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Monday at 9:53 PM

Seems like the older Jeff gets the less he can hide his craziness.

by Anonymousreply 76Last Monday at 9:54 PM

LOL. Jeff was shady with his congratulation to Nate on IG.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Monday at 9:56 PM

Ryan’s teeth look incredibly fake. People, veneers do not look like teeth!

by Anonymousreply 78Last Tuesday at 1:53 AM

Did the show ever get renewed?

by Anonymousreply 79Last Tuesday at 3:22 AM

Well like we didn't see this coming. Jeff's "new guy" dumped him after the third date.

by Anonymousreply 80Last Tuesday at 7:06 PM

Can't believe these two, dating so soon after a big breakup. So needy.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Tuesday at 7:19 PM

What a surprise R80...said NO ONE

As for you Jeff

by Anonymousreply 82Last Tuesday at 7:36 PM

Monroe has special needs. I called it then, I'm calling it now. If I am wrong and Jeff spent all of that money to have a kid this unfortunate looking, well that is somehow fitting.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Tuesday at 7:52 PM

So tacky to make fun of a little kid's looks.

As to the dating, if they were basically roommates for at least a year it's not fast.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Tuesday at 8:29 PM

So Frauey of you, r84 Fuck off, and take that last "sentence" with you.

by Anonymousreply 85Last Wednesday at 12:57 AM

Why is frau an insult? SMH. Frau means wife and I’m a proud housewife.

by Anonymousreply 86Last Wednesday at 1:02 AM

Frau is an an insult because this is a gay discussion board and you are NOT welcome here, R86.

Begone.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Wednesday at 9:16 AM

Sorry, I am here because I support my gays.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Wednesday at 2:42 PM

^ Then you must be torn - Team Jeff or Team Gage?

by Anonymousreply 89Last Wednesday at 3:49 PM

R85, lick my ass.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Wednesday at 9:11 PM

Blocking the Gage troll at r90 cleans the joint up nicely.

by Anonymousreply 91Last Wednesday at 9:17 PM

^ thanks for joining us, Jeff. Just no plugs on the radio please, if you can possibly stop yourself - the place is already overrun with newcomers

by Anonymousreply 92Yesterday at 4:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!