Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dianne Feinstein scolds precious little snowflakes, is my hero for the day

Get off my lawn Django, Wyatt and Zooey!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119February 23, 2019 5:22 PM

That's why people say Dumbocrats are no different from Repubs.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2019 11:04 PM

OP is a very stupid cunt, probably decrepit too.

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2019 11:05 PM

Repubs love her now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2019 11:05 PM

I hate people who use their children in this manner

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2019 11:06 PM

I wish DiFi had taken the letter, rolled it up tightly, and hit Vocal Fry Whine Mom right in the chops with it — and then said "Get your kid out of here or else I'll fuck it."

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2019 11:11 PM

This is absolutely fucking hilarious. So many good lines "16, no then you didn't vote for me ", "Maybe you should run for Senate ". I think everyone was expecting her to melt but instead they got Lucille Bluth.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2019 11:12 PM

People who use their kids like this need to be dropkicked over the mighty Mississippi. It’s so transparently manipulative and gross. A statesman like DiFi isn’t buying this shit. Telling her she should run for senate and win lol. <3

God bless DiFi for putting them in their place. At least she wasn’t as cunty as Republican Cassidy was to these frauen and their offspring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2019 11:12 PM

I think she was polite and acted with integrity. They were rude and demanding to her, and she held her ground.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2019 11:26 PM

I think she acted like a total bitch. This kind of attitude is NOT what we need from Dems right now. How stupid can she be? She can't come up with some kind of polite and educational response for these kids that shows she's listening? What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2019 11:40 PM

[quote]How stupid can she be? She can't come up with some kind of polite and educational response for these kids that shows she's listening?

She did listen to them. She was trying to respond. That 16 year was the cunt. SHE interrupted DIANNE mid-sentence. It was even transcribed in that video.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2019 11:47 PM

R9. What are you blabbing about? She couldn't finish one sentence without being interrupted.

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2019 11:48 PM

Dianne is 85 years old. If she were running for president you would say she is too old. She needs to retire. She is an old person with old ideas/ideals.

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2019 11:49 PM

When you are 85, you are all out of fucks to give

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2019 11:51 PM

Dianne is what everyone should aspire to be. She put that little cunt in her place.

Nothing like a nice put down to make these brats understand.

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2019 11:52 PM

The problem with people like those kids is that they are ignorant of the real world. They think anything they wants is possible and they want it yesterday. Not tomorrow. They are incapable of having intelligent conversation because their mouths never stop. They have no idea how to listen. They just want to run off at the mouth and talk over everyone else thinking that's going to get them somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2019 11:54 PM

This was a total ambush. She was right to bring her bitchy side out. And I say that as someone who is deeply concerned about climate change.

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2019 11:55 PM

She's thinking, "Dan White, where are you when I need you?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2019 11:56 PM

Damn, the old bag’s still got it.

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2019 12:01 AM

Come on, this was a stunt from the Bernie left and you know it.

The kids were brought there by parents with an agenda -- they probably picked Feinstein on purpose because she's long been known as a cranky asshole.

And I don't have my earphones but I think one teen implies she voted against Feinstein when she is actually only 16?

The usual suspects from The Intercept and similar faux left pubs are on Twitter calling for her to resign, because this was a trap all along.

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2019 12:02 AM

I voted for Diane Feinstein and I loved what I read. For some reason the sound went out.

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2019 12:02 AM

I'm tired of the far left shitholes dragging our country down.

Women like Feinstein, Pelosi, and Clinton spent their live struggling to get a foothold in a man's world, have learned the difficult struggle of politics - one that takes compromise, particularly when you're not the party in power.

These turds do nothing to fight Republicans, or elect democrats, but spend all their time trying to destroy democrats, particularly women.

Don't drag your little kids into your hate. Smugness? That's what you're teaching them.

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2019 12:06 AM

She gave those spoiled, little shits exactly what they deserved.

Bravo Dianne!

by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2019 12:07 AM

The scourge continues.

by Anonymousreply 23February 23, 2019 12:08 AM

The scrooge continues.

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2019 12:10 AM

This speaks volumes of their parents. Mothers today don't teach their children proper etiquette.

My mother would have slapped me if I had ever interrupted her like that growing up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 23, 2019 12:14 AM

Bernie Sander's people are literally flooding twitter with this.

It's like they can't live if they aren't coming with pitchforks for a democrat who dares to be more successful than their idol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2019 12:15 AM

Why won't she support the Green New Deal?

Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 27February 23, 2019 12:15 AM

Feinstein is in office for 6 more years. All these assholes can suck.

by Anonymousreply 28February 23, 2019 12:16 AM

^^suck IT.

by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2019 12:16 AM

R21 Your comment hit the nail on the head. Imagine if these idiots spent less time complaining about the supposed shortcomings of female democrats and more confronting and fighting far right policies . But I guess they view individuals like Hilary Clinton and Dianne Feinstein as socially acceptable "easy " targets. If they go after these women , they will be cheered on by both republicans and the far left. Our media does the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2019 12:22 AM

It sounded like she (Feinstein) said she had different different legislation (proposed) that would address similar things. (DF said something like, “I have my own Green New Deal.”)

by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2019 12:30 AM

Children should be educated...unlike Republicans but children should not ever be in charge of making laws, adults do that.

by Anonymousreply 32February 23, 2019 12:33 AM

r27 because it's batshit crazy.

No airplanes. HA

by Anonymousreply 33February 23, 2019 12:34 AM

She has far more patience than they deserved.

by Anonymousreply 34February 23, 2019 12:34 AM

[quote] this was a stunt from the Bernie left

The Green New Deal is from AOC. To abolish airplanes and cow farts while providing income to people unwilling to work.

The twelve years left business is also from her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 23, 2019 12:34 AM

The extreme left is just putting out stuff that isn't realistically going to happen. They say you need to have the courage to go for it, but the democrats need to be in a position of power to get anything done. And moving way to the left is not the way to win in 2020. Let's not turn back time or be for fantasy shit. Some things are workable but you can't go from A-Z.

by Anonymousreply 36February 23, 2019 12:40 AM

"The extreme left is just putting out stuff that isn't realistically going to happen"

Yeah that's the core of their crazy.

It's not like Trump won because most voters were thirsty for a new environment plan that goes further.

"hey the party that's been pushing for more environment regulations and protections lost, logic says that means we'll win then if we TAKE THIS STEREO UP TO ELEVEN"

by Anonymousreply 37February 23, 2019 12:44 AM

Fuck this old cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2019 12:46 AM

Hmm, Dems on Twitter aren't just a little suspicious that this video is HEAVILY EDITED? And that it is being promoted by a group who worked to defeat Feinstein in the last election?

Also, for the record, Feinstein actually introduced climate change education legislation last week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2019 12:55 AM

I think she’s tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2019 1:04 AM

R39 Here's the unedited video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 23, 2019 1:35 AM

Oh, yeah, I see The Young Turks and The Intercept is all over this. No agenda there.

by Anonymousreply 42February 23, 2019 1:40 AM

Any parent/teacher declaring this planet has 12 years left should be sanctioned for child abuse. Dianne correctly shut down that conversation.

by Anonymousreply 43February 23, 2019 1:43 AM

ANOTHER example of today's horrible parents! Entitled, arrogant and self severing.

by Anonymousreply 44February 23, 2019 1:44 AM

The “12 years to save the planet” stuff comes from the UN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 23, 2019 1:45 AM

Dianne turned into eevryone Grandmother telling you not to destroy her silver and behave yourself. She’s the nation’s Dowager Countess.

by Anonymousreply 46February 23, 2019 1:45 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 23, 2019 1:54 AM

Is this why David Hogg is calling for her to be voted out of office?

by Anonymousreply 48February 23, 2019 1:55 AM

Maybe a crowd of adults ought to ambush the white girl and demand something from her.

by Anonymousreply 49February 23, 2019 2:01 AM

Yaaaassss slay kween! Put those children begging for their lives in their PLACE!

by Anonymousreply 50February 23, 2019 2:01 AM

R48 He outright said why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 23, 2019 2:02 AM

we talk every day about the selfishness and narcissism of the young and not nearly enough about the selfishness and narcissism of the old

by Anonymousreply 52February 23, 2019 2:04 AM

The whole mess is outrageous. Feinstein comes across as a bitch, but the kids have been brainwashed by their parents. They're as bad as those Flat Earth people. Today AOC said some nonsense about how people shouldn't eat hamburgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner. First of all, who the hell does that? Second, if I wanted to do that, who is she to tell me I can't?

by Anonymousreply 53February 23, 2019 2:06 AM

So, then that's a yes, r51.

by Anonymousreply 54February 23, 2019 2:06 AM

Would I be correct in guessing the teacher and the kids are from San Francisco ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 23, 2019 2:11 AM

She should have told them she's not a Magic Genie.

by Anonymousreply 56February 23, 2019 2:11 AM

On a serious note, I'm starting the like those Democrats who are showing some spine. Good for Feinstein.

by Anonymousreply 57February 23, 2019 2:13 AM

Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 58February 23, 2019 2:15 AM

I like her even more in the unedited version at R39. She actually patiently explained what she was doing and why. They did not want to listen and were disrespectful. At one point the 16 year old who didn't vote for her asked, "why don't you just vote for the bill even if it won't pass." Dianne replied, "I just might do that." This wasn't enough for the little bastards and they kept haranguing her.

Half of those kids will have an anxiety disorder by the time they're 20 what with all the crap they're being fed.

by Anonymousreply 59February 23, 2019 2:16 AM

R55, is that a real quote from the book?

by Anonymousreply 60February 23, 2019 2:17 AM

Hahaha!

by Anonymousreply 61February 23, 2019 2:21 AM

Dianne showed that little bitch who was boss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 23, 2019 2:21 AM

[QUOTE]is that a real quote from the book?

Of course not. R55 is a piece of shit rightwing troll. FF and block him.

by Anonymousreply 63February 23, 2019 2:22 AM

Is that true, R63?

If so, not only will I FF and block R55, I will bookmark this thread and then make sure this post follows R55 in every thread.

by Anonymousreply 64February 23, 2019 3:34 AM

It looks like we have a righ-winger in our midst at R55.

[quote]Actor James Woods peddles bogus quote from Hillary Clinton's 'It Takes a Village'

[quote]Says Hillary Clinton wrote, "I believe the primary role of the state is to teach, train and raise children. Parents have a secondary role."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 23, 2019 3:37 AM

Seemed too staged. Like foreign country stages.

Erie.

by Anonymousreply 66February 23, 2019 3:38 AM

This is too similar to the Pelosi office stunt.

DONT THEY HAVE REPUBLICANS TO WORRY ABOUT?

by Anonymousreply 67February 23, 2019 3:39 AM

It turns out R35 / R55 is another Bernbot with a lot of residual hatred for Hillary Clinton.

-- "I Supported Bernie Sanders. This Is Why I Can't Anymore"

[quote]Any significance to this article is found in Teen Vogue is online only and its management is totally in Hillary's purse. Huma may as well have scripted that editorial.

by Anonymousreply 68February 23, 2019 3:53 AM

Ugh so sick of her. Quisling.

by Anonymousreply 69February 23, 2019 4:34 AM

They don't pull these stunts with Republicans because they know Republicans will just slam the door on them immediately. They do it with Liberals because they know they can get a rise out of them, and liberals will at least try and listen.

by Anonymousreply 70February 23, 2019 4:43 AM

[quote] The whole mess is outrageous. Feinstein comes across as a bitch

No. Sexist much? She comes across as a serious legislator that is only willing to give up so much of her time for an unscheduled meeting with a bunch of kids and their handlers who aren't interested in a discussion but only in selling their wares - as defective as they are.

Not every constituent gets to meet with the Senator or Member - mostly they meet with the aide who handles that issue. She was nice to come out and discuss it. That's how it really works.

I love how that 16 year old is getting a job as an intern. Did you catch that at the end? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 71February 23, 2019 4:56 AM

You'd think after the millionth time one of these video scandals turns out not to be the whole story that people of all political stripes would have wised up to this thing called editing, but nope. Yeah, she had moments of putting them in her place, but the whole, unedited video shows moments of her responding with a bit more respect. This was an ambush and she handled it about as well as she should have given what it was.

by Anonymousreply 72February 23, 2019 5:03 AM

These kids and the adults have no respect. I wanted her to kick them out.

by Anonymousreply 73February 23, 2019 5:12 AM

R38, did you really just link to that jackass Krang T Nelson?

Krang is a Twitter "personality" of the half-trolling half-joking type who used his popularity as a humor account to propagandize for Bernie. Don't bring his weak-ass shit here, buddy.

And it does really look like the video was edited to make it look like Feinstein sort of stormed off while scolding. That's apparently not how it went down, so I'm curious to know who edited it and why. Are BernieBros doing the fake video thing like the GOP is so fond of?

by Anonymousreply 74February 23, 2019 5:31 AM

R68, they appear to have posted anti-AOC stuff so I'm not so sure they're a BernieBro. Possibly one of our delightful older gentlemen who complain about all female politicians.

by Anonymousreply 75February 23, 2019 5:42 AM

I wanted her to line them up and strangle them individually, saving the adults for last, so that each could see his or her fate as the child next to them fell to the ground, convulsing in self-immolating spasms of first-world privilege, guilt, and self-importance.

by Anonymousreply 76February 23, 2019 5:49 AM

Just a few days ago she was tweeting support for a climate change bill and BernieBros immediately started hounding her about "sponsoring the Green New Deal," which makes me wonder if that isn't what started this stunt.

Also, how do you "sponsor" the Green New Deal when it's not a bill? It's just a list.

by Anonymousreply 77February 23, 2019 6:04 AM

R21 writes,

[quote]Women like Feinstein, Pelosi, and Clinton spent their live struggling to get a foothold in a man's world, have learned the difficult struggle of politics - one that takes compromise, particularly when you're not the party in power.

So, you personally identify with them?

That’s fine.

But, when it comes to politics—none of them are a help with moving the country where it needs to go, with ending the wars, Medicare for All, and other policies.

by Anonymousreply 78February 23, 2019 6:11 AM

People don't understand what these aspirational resolutions actually are. Like when Trump started talking about the pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord and got people thinking that it actually required us to do something, instead of just being a general agreement to try to meet certain goals. Nothing would happen if we didn't meet the goals, but the MAGA's were frothing because we were being punished by the agreement.

by Anonymousreply 79February 23, 2019 6:11 AM

[quote] But, when it comes to politics—none of them are a help with moving the country where it needs to go, with ending the wars, Medicare for All, and other policies.

Realistically, most of this stuff may not even happen in your lifetime. Destruction is easy and quick, progress is very slow. Political systems are convoluted, and here you have a country that's extremely polarized too.

by Anonymousreply 80February 23, 2019 6:19 AM

As I already wrote, “None of them are a help with moving the country where it needs to go, with ending the wars, Medicare for All, and other policies.”

by Anonymousreply 81February 23, 2019 6:23 AM

They've worked on gradual solutions within the system, R78. I wish I believed that systems could be radically changed, but I fear the only way to change a system is to destroy it.

by Anonymousreply 82February 23, 2019 6:29 AM

Feinstein is more conservative than a lot of Dems but has voted consistently in favor of healthcare and environmental laws.

You know of course that Pelosi worked hard for healthcare, and has voted regularly to stop offshore drilling and worked on other environmental bills. Same with Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 83February 23, 2019 6:29 AM

Hope she retires soon. Gavin can choose a successor. She's not a good rep for present-day California.

Maybe she can be one of Wyoming's senator.

by Anonymousreply 84February 23, 2019 6:31 AM

I think a lot of what Democrats do is preventing Republicans from causing even more damage. Like I said, it's a broken system.

by Anonymousreply 85February 23, 2019 6:33 AM

What a cunt

by Anonymousreply 86February 23, 2019 6:50 AM

I hope even more children show up. Thousands.

by Anonymousreply 87February 23, 2019 6:53 AM

It takes one to know one, R86. No?

by Anonymousreply 88February 23, 2019 6:57 AM

She'll outlive them all.

by Anonymousreply 89February 23, 2019 7:03 AM

You should watch the unedited version (in six parts) before making a judgement.

[quote]Here's the @SenFeinstein video threaded #DianneFeinstein To recap: she engaged on substance, told them she might vote "yes," and OFFERED ONE OF THEM AN INTERNSHIP. pt 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90February 23, 2019 7:13 AM

Waleed Shahid is such a clown. He is good at screaming to the choir with a pompous, grandstanding sanctimony that's pretty stout, even by the dreaded Bernie Sanders standards. The hubris and myopia are non-trivial, as well.

by Anonymousreply 91February 23, 2019 7:14 AM

I've seen the full video and it's just as bad as the short clip. This place is full of Shareblue David Brock types who can't think for themselves.

Imagine being such a proud neoliberal you defend Feinstein's actions. Feinstein opposes Medicare for All, opposed legalizing cannabis, received $251,135 from Oil and Gas industry, received 1.9 million from securities and exchange industry in her career, opposes expanding social security and opposes taxing Wall St. transactions. Sh voted to extend wireless surveillance and voted 3 times to increase Trump's military budget. Oh yeah, she also voted for the Iraq war. I could fill this post will a list of her disgusting corporate donors. Suffice it to say, she represents her corporate donors much better than the voters. She's awful.

AND don't forget she fought to keep the confederate flag up in San Francisco.

by Anonymousreply 92February 23, 2019 7:16 AM

You practically cut & pasted talking points from one of your BernieBro sites and you call US "Shareblue types"?

And the Confederate Flag story is a full-on lie. You guys tried to push that one a couple years ago but it didn't work then, and it won't work now. Some of us don't forget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93February 23, 2019 7:24 AM

She's a billionaire protecting the extractive industries owned by other billionaire. Crumbs of environmental regulation to the masses.

She's a pillar of the status quo.

by Anonymousreply 94February 23, 2019 7:26 AM

Thanks, R93. I could tell that R92 was a copy and paste jog.

by Anonymousreply 95February 23, 2019 7:26 AM

^ job

by Anonymousreply 96February 23, 2019 7:27 AM

We know too little about her and she's been around forever.

Maybe citizen journalists should start digging.

by Anonymousreply 97February 23, 2019 7:29 AM

She has always had an uncanny resemblance to Eddy Munster

by Anonymousreply 98February 23, 2019 7:31 AM

As a Californian, I take pleasure in knowing that Feinstein comfortably beat out a fellow Democrat in November. Our only concern was her age and we still voted her back in.

We like her. We also like Pelosi--neither of them is going anywhere. And those of you who didn't bother to notice that Feinstein was re-elected just last November show how fucking little you know anything about politics.

Feinstein's a pragmatic moderate who gets things done. A lot of lefties confuse screeching and grandstanding with actually getting things done--which Feinstein was trying to explain to the kids who were being used as props.

Speaking of ineffective screeching--I see Bernie still hasn't passed any bills that don't involve naming post offices.

by Anonymousreply 99February 23, 2019 7:47 AM

I lived in SF during the Milk/Moscone assassinations and after she was appointed Mayor the gay bloc wanted to know why she refused to march in the gay parade. She hedged and then decided to give them an honest answer. "I just don't think it's appropriate for the mayor to march down Market Street in front of a giant dildo."

(She finally marched, minus the dildo)

by Anonymousreply 100February 23, 2019 9:03 AM

They came in with a proposal, using their kids as props, she listened, but did not treat them like fools. She spoke with them, did not fall for the theatrics, and gave them answers. She could have just said "how precious" and let the lisping one read the crayola scribble and let them leave. She spoke about reality, about what can achieve success, and spoke directly with the 16 year old about an internship.

by Anonymousreply 101February 23, 2019 9:59 AM

" She spoke about reality, about what can achieve success"

That's why the bernie bros are frothing at the mouth.

There's nothing worse than a democrat who's actually spent a career working at that thing you want to be easy and magical

by Anonymousreply 102February 23, 2019 10:13 AM

Leave it to a mob entitled brats with the moral certainty of youth to make DiFi look sympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 103February 23, 2019 10:43 AM

Democrats 👏brains 👏are 👏broken👏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 23, 2019 12:22 PM

Totally team DiFi here. She calmly tried to reason with the unreasonable, which is more than most elected officials would have done. Most would have never even met with this group or would have been like, "Ohhhh, how cute! Here, have a sticker and run along." She treated them like adults capable of critical thinking, and that was her mistake.

by Anonymousreply 105February 23, 2019 1:46 PM

What a bitch.

“I think that one day you should run for Senate. Then you do it your way”

We have 12 years to transform our entire fucking economy to stop climate change.

The child Feinstein was talking to won’t be old enough to run for Senate by the time her future will be condemned to chaos.

by Anonymousreply 106February 23, 2019 1:50 PM

Just yesterday, Democrats decided that humiliating child activists is good (Dianne Feinstein) and that bullying one's employees was a bad ass feminist act (Amy Klobuchar). I wonder what's next. Will they call Kamala Harris a queen if it turns out she was forcefully pegging the dads she sent to prison when the kids missed school?

by Anonymousreply 107February 23, 2019 2:22 PM

This just shows how little you can trust the news these days. I read this in the Guardian, with the quotes from her, and she comes off badly, responding to children asking for measures against climate change. But when you see the video, it is a different picture altogether...

by Anonymousreply 108February 23, 2019 2:26 PM

r108 No, it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 109February 23, 2019 3:01 PM

The same people who like Diane Feinstein being terrible to kids are the same people who like Klobuchar being abusive to staff. There is a strain of entitlement in some people that fetishizes being mean to those with less power than you and who cant hold you accountable.

by Anonymousreply 110February 23, 2019 4:52 PM

The "Bernie is too old" crowd are defending Dianne Feinstein, because nothing is real to them except clinging to the boots of power and defeating leftists

by Anonymousreply 111February 23, 2019 4:53 PM

I like how you old queens refuse to accept the idea that high schoolers have no agency or beliefs of their own. No. Simply impossible. They are “props” who have been “coached by opposition groups using Republican tactics”.

My parents were religious and Republican. I went against their beliefs when I was about 12.

by Anonymousreply 112February 23, 2019 4:55 PM

R107 Yes. Yes, they will.

I've seen them praise Princess Kneepads for "being tough on crime" already.

by Anonymousreply 113February 23, 2019 4:56 PM

Thank goodness that the members of Datalounge are on here VALIANTLY DEFENDING the otherwise meek and helpless MULTIMILLIONAIRE SENATOR from being AMBUSHED BY UNIVITED CHILDREN.

by Anonymousreply 114February 23, 2019 4:57 PM

The old cunt's husband is heavily invested in the fossil fuel industry, and she's taken their campaign donations for years. What do you expect?

by Anonymousreply 115February 23, 2019 4:58 PM

Holy shit, R110/111/112/113/114/115 is the same poster! At least you tried to throw us off by signing one of your posts as "Working Class Gay"!

by Anonymousreply 116February 23, 2019 5:07 PM

I bet those kids have no idea that the Green New Deal is a resolution and that, even if passed, wouldn't create any laws that address of their concerns.

by Anonymousreply 117February 23, 2019 5:09 PM

As much as I dislike Harris, I wouldn't refer to her the way that R113 did.

by Anonymousreply 118February 23, 2019 5:16 PM

Lol if you block R115, the last replies go missing. What a troll

by Anonymousreply 119February 23, 2019 5:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!