Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What Do DLers Think Of This Advice Column Posting?

Okay, it's a hetero story, but it involves key events that affect gays as well, namely in-laws.

It has to do with a husband (and, after all, some of us have them, too--and we have partners) telling too much to his sisters, who have now pushed in where they don't belong to try to control the wife.

They are destructive in the extreme, and for those who do read this tidbit, there's a great moment when the wife rips into one of the culprits, who must have been left with her jaw hanging open.

I love this columnist, but I can't tell if it's a man or a woman. Maybe that's deliberate, though. Anyway, see what you think about the advice--and also about the behavior of the husband, who gave away confidential information. Why don't people know enough to say nothing to nosy questions?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2019 2:27 AM

The columnist is trans--FTM, I think. They wrote about transitioning (and has also written a good book of short stories).

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2019 2:27 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!