Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sean Ono Lennon Defending Michael Jackson

"Since when has a bit of respect and humility become so hard to come by? What happened to decency? To speak ill of a great man in the wake of his death, to do so is a most repugnant act. It brings shame upon all of us. Glass houses everywhere. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2019 10:14 PM

He's talking about Lagerfeld, Rose. Or was that your joke that I'm not getting?

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 6:51 PM

He made a video a few years ago in which he heavily hinted MJ was a paedophile

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 6:53 PM

I do not believe anything Sean says...he is just like his mother, that is all I need to say.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 6:54 PM

You know how Ono manipulated the weak willed Lennon? It is the same with Sean. She just wants to look good. She wanted to let her little boy hang out with a known pedo. And why did she want that? Probably a business deal. I can not stand her.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 6:59 PM

Noel was great in that video.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 7:00 PM

Don't know about Sean, but I don't rape children in my glass house.

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 7:01 PM

Already taken down. Must've gotten a great response.

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 7:11 PM

Does he mean "Glass Neverland Ranches everywhere?"

THE FUCK there are "Glass Neverland Ranches everywhere."

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 7:54 PM

3 more MJ threads to spam us with?

The OP could have put this info in the first thread -- it would even bump the original thread to the top of the feed.

But he wants to get BANNED by Muriel yet again.

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 8:01 PM

We sure he's talking about Michael? We're not in the wake of his death.

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 8:11 PM

Sean Lennon is an idiot. Defending a pedophile...woo, what a moron.

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2019 8:14 PM

Sean Lennon remains, and will always remain, sadly in the unenviable predicament of being famous solely because of his father. Who gives a shit what he thinks or says ?

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2019 8:45 PM

He's so ugly.

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2019 10:09 PM

Hatred of Yoko Ono is so tedious and boring.

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2019 10:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!