Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

ESPN Accidentally Shows Genitals in UNC Locker Room After Win Over Duke

​Luke Maye's a real interesting guy. We'd love to sit and talk to him after ​dropping 30 on Duke, too. That's awesome! On the road, too! The only reason to be cutting away from a Luke Maye shot at this point would be, I don't know, a guy disrobing in the background and clearly taking out ​his genitals. Good thing ESPN wasn't as quick-draw as the fly in question!

​​Yeah, that's...that's what that is.

No way to speculate about who it was -- and who would want to? -- but we're going to go ahead and leave you UNC's roster and you just make your own decisions.

Odds are it wasn't a forlorn Duke player in the wrong locker room still salty from the loss just trying to get his D some fresh air to breathe after that embarrassment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2019 7:03 AM

Years ago I was watching LA news afternoon broadcast. They were doing a live feed from the Lakers locker room. The reporter was talking to one player and in between them in the back another (white) player stripped nude. It was a nude shot for the longest time. Dick, balls, and all!

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 4:08 PM

I must be blind because I don't see any genitalia. All I see is a dark shadow when the guy in the back pulls the towel away from his body.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 4:39 PM

These gorgeous athletes ned to show their genitals intentionally.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 4:42 PM

R2,, I couldn't see anything as well. I had to hit the bigger screen button to finally find it on that guy. It flaps down pretty fast and then gone.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 4:49 PM

I didn't see any dick either.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 4:52 PM

Agreed--not sure how it was spotted in the first place given that it's in the background and what is possibly a penis is on screen for a half-second.

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 4:56 PM

I've always wondered why they allowed reporters in the locker room...wouldn't it be more classy to do the interviews outside of the locker room?

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 4:57 PM

They should not allow female reporters in the locker room.

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 5:01 PM

Didn't see dick. This thread should not exist. Its perpetrator should be flogged in the DL town square. Same body part.

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 5:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 5:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2019 5:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2019 5:15 PM

There’s also video of Dale Hansen in the Cowboys’ locker room and a dick goes bouncing past behind him.

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2019 5:36 PM

This is football. All the people wanna hear about are touchdowns and injuries. They don't give a damn 'bout that grape shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2019 8:32 PM

You Americans are such phony prudes...bloodshed on tv is great, but show a few milliseconds of a naked body and you go ballistic. And you wonder why your murder rate is off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2019 8:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2019 8:57 PM

The dude looks like he's packin' but I didn't see any actual peen flop down.

by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2019 9:00 PM

Thanks to r4's advice I finally saw it. It's just the dick head dangling for a quick moment right when the towel is removed.

I mean, the reporters are practically begging for moments like this by doing interviews in locker rooms. They could keep it to interviews with the players on their way to the locker room.

by Anonymousreply 18February 21, 2019 9:20 PM

This happens in hockey too. Players always get interviewed with someone nude in the background.

by Anonymousreply 19February 21, 2019 11:09 PM

Why are we saying "genitals" instead of penis?

Is it so trannies won't be triggered?

by Anonymousreply 20February 21, 2019 11:14 PM

Because these days it's not clear if it's a male penis or a female penis.

by Anonymousreply 21February 21, 2019 11:17 PM

You can see a lot more dick in the YMCA sequence in Can’t Stop the Music and it was rated PG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2019 11:44 PM

Someone upthread asked why can't reporters talk to players when they come out the locker room. Reporters say they want to get a player's reaction and thoughts about the game right after it happens. If they get dressed and come out it gives them time to calm down and come up with well thought statements instead of off the cuff, which is more truthful.

by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2019 12:19 AM

Can you imagine what would happen if this happened to a sports team in a Female Dressing Room? The #MeToo movement would be hysterically screaming their heads off.

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2019 12:43 AM

R24, if we lived in a world where people were super interested in female athletes’ immediate post-game reactions, there might not have to be a #MeToo movement.

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2019 1:07 AM

This vids (real and fak;) are cracking me up. I don’t understand how cameras in the locker room area good idea either. Make ‘em stand in front of a blank wall.

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2019 1:20 AM

*(real and fake)

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2019 1:21 AM

well, its been a long winter and we could use cheering up

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2019 1:30 AM

Any pic of this guy’s face?

by Anonymousreply 29February 22, 2019 1:35 AM

It looks pendulous and intimidating.

by Anonymousreply 30February 22, 2019 1:38 AM

the term 'genitals', makes me snigger and giggle like a 12 year old

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2019 1:50 AM

Bravo, r24. So much was made of overwrought female reporters going into men's locker rooms, while nothing has been made of male reporters going into female ones. The metoo would scream bloody murder.

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2019 2:19 AM

R22 - plus Valerie P's titties!

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2019 2:26 AM

How could I forget R16?

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2019 7:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!