Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jussie's collateral damage: Don Lemon disses THE FUCK of out Robin Roberts!

Damn, Jussie's actions causing further division within the community!

Don must be pissed that Juicy didn't give him the interview, and he let his true cunty feelings out. Says Robin is "not a real journalist". How much more can we take??!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 24, 2019 11:14 AM

Link op? (and not to the one you provided. the real one?)

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 7:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 7:35 AM

To be fair, he said “MORNING shows don’t have real journalists...wait, I shouldn’t say that.”

Lemon did fuck up and it’s a bad look for him, but he did not single out Robin Roberts, and he did pull back on what h3 said.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 7:42 AM

He is not a journalist he's a cable news host which in 2019 is comparable to The Jenny Jones Show. What a self-important imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 7:45 AM

Don Lemon’s coverage of Aretha Franklin’s death (crying and singing and carrying on) was unprofessional.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 8:02 AM

[quote]To be fair, he said “MORNING shows don’t have real journalists...wait, I shouldn’t say that.”

So Don, I guess you could call them fake news?

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 8:03 AM

how does miss lemon keep her job...

she such an amateur

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 8:11 AM

Don is a “news personality” like Katie Couric and Gayle King. These people are not journalists, just pleasant looking people who read TelePrompTers.

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 8:34 AM

This is the one topic Trump was right on: didn't he call Lemon the dumbest man on TV? Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 8:40 AM

[quote]Don is a “news personality” like Katie Couric and Gayle King.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 9:06 AM

He makes Rikki Lake look like Dan Rather

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2019 5:15 PM

He’s a news actor.

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2019 5:44 PM

Gayle King is "pleasant-looking"??

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2019 5:45 PM

Well Don Henley said it best about evening news personalities

I make my living off the Evening News

Just give me something-something I can use

People love it when you lose,

They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here

I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear

Come and whisper in my ear

by Anonymousreply 14February 23, 2019 6:07 AM

Lemon will always be a Republican Oreo.

by Anonymousreply 15February 23, 2019 6:14 AM

CNN ratings took a hit this week by night covering the Smollett case enough.

by Anonymousreply 16February 23, 2019 8:14 AM

Jussie isn't very bright. He wants to say fearmongers to Roberts but he says fear mongrels instead.

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2019 9:14 AM

I love when Lemon gets real drunk and when he jumps up and down his tittys get all floppy

by Anonymousreply 18February 24, 2019 4:41 AM

Why does Lemon say "Sean Hannity is going to eat Jussie Smollett's lunch. Tucker Carlson is going to eat Jussie Smollett's lunch."

eating people's lunch.....is that a phrase?

by Anonymousreply 19February 24, 2019 8:05 AM

He's a fucking news reader.

And, a little bitch.

If he keeps this up, he's gonna find out you don't mess with Big Mama Dykes like Robin Roberts...she'll eat the little fruit for breakfast and spit out the pit...

by Anonymousreply 20February 24, 2019 8:09 AM

Is this the same Don Lemon who made this story all about himself, talking about how he was texting Smollett to make sure he was healing and able to process his misfortune?

STFU.

by Anonymousreply 21February 24, 2019 11:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!