Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My neighbor's car is irrestible to walk on

Neighbor keeps letting her car out at all hours and it’s making me horny. I can't help leaving paw prints all over the car. What can I do to get my neighbor to stop tempting me like that? I was thinking about burning her house down, but now I'm having second thoughts. Advice?

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2019 12:18 AM

Park the car in the shade, dummy.

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2019 1:18 AM

Watch out for traps

And trolls

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2019 1:21 AM

Salt and fat

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 1:23 AM

I love you, Cat/OP.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 1:24 AM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 1:29 AM

Don’t take any wooden mice.

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 4:03 AM

Op, you have styled your official title incorrectly as simply -Cat. A proper cat would refer to himself as -The Cat

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 4:05 AM

I had respect for the intelligence cats until I read OP's thread. You are one dumb motherfucking cat.

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 4:09 AM

Start peeing and shitting on the car. Every day, several times a day.

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 4:11 AM

Everything looks better on fire, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 4:13 AM

Get in his front seat to piss, Cat.

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2019 4:27 AM

Work your claws into her front tires until they develop a slow leak. When Bitch Neighbor has a fatal blow out at high speed on the Interstate, no one will link it back to you.

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2019 4:50 AM

Start gnawing on the brake lines immediately.

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2019 5:00 AM

Don't fight the feeling. OP! Hang 20 and car surf on that bitch!

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2019 5:26 AM

My cat has done that to my neighbors expensive car, I feel bad about it but she never complains, bless her.

by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2019 5:32 AM

Got any more ideas for songs, love? Do call me.

by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2019 10:06 AM

Thanks for all of the support. I walked on her car again last night and felt guilty afterward... so I went back and crapped on the front seat. Maybe the owner will get the message and put the car somewhere where it doesn't tempt me into sin every single night.

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2019 12:08 AM

R17 Are you an unfixed male? If so, please spray. That way she will understand that the car is partially yours and immediately become more respectful. You simply need to properly mark it as your territory.

by Anonymousreply 18February 22, 2019 12:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!