Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hi, it's me, Jussie.

Hi guys. Well, I guess the gig is up, huh? In my defense, I need to let you know I suffer from histrionic personality disorder with narcissistic tendencies. I also have delusions of grandeur. I once told my parents I was on the short list to play Rhett Butler in the reboot of GWTW, directed Martin Scorsese. Growing up, it wasn't easy sharing the spotlight with my 7 siblings, especially Jurnee - that ham (btw, you know she's trans, right?) I'm sure some of you queens can relate. It's not like any of you made things easier. I know the "Light skin brothers" thread was about me, as well as the "BBC" thread. How's a biracial brother suppose to react when so many people want a piece of this.

Look, let's just call this whole ugly situation my lost weekend and move on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 20, 2019 12:34 PM

"I just made it so much easier not to believe any future gay-bashing or hate crimes. Gotta love me."

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2019 2:04 AM

"Hey, Jussie, it's lonely, come home."

by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2019 2:04 AM

Just tell them your name is Celestia and it will eventually blow over.

by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2019 2:13 AM

You will never be the man that this did not happen to!

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2019 2:51 AM

Oh good, another Jussie thread.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2019 2:58 AM

go to rehab, asshole

by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2019 3:01 AM

"Jussie, I won't cut fresh flowers for you"

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2019 3:25 AM

I got your number, Jussie!

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2019 3:36 AM

Jussie, the nation understands you were in a dark place - Rimming the butt cracks of two Nigerians.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2019 3:44 AM

I'm more interested to know what Jurnee, and Jazz and Jake and Jocqui and Jojo think.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2019 3:50 AM

You know what? I forgive you Jussie! I know what working for Mr. Lee Daniels can do to you. And you know what? We all have our moments. Just make sure they are paying you your worth. Get that coin. You know what? An Oscar or an Emmy won't mean anything despite what they tell you. Don't play the devil's game. And you know what? Have you see my husband? Is he in Taraji's dressing room again stealing her lingerie? She has an Oscar nom and one of the top movies in the country but she don't know how to play the game like I do. And you know what? Do you those Nigerians numbers cause I'd like to get in on that?

by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2019 3:50 AM

You in danger gurl

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2019 7:22 AM

Shit happens.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2019 7:58 AM

lol

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2019 8:04 AM

Don’t forget JiffyPop, r10 - the neglected, underachieving son in the mix.

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2019 9:11 AM

Jurnee is trans?

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2019 10:26 AM

What was the name of that dreadful abc comedy series that litter of a family once starred in ?

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2019 10:47 AM

This whole thing is sad. Jussie needs help. Trumpers will gloat and call any hate crime “fake news” while real hate crimes actually continue to rise.

by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2019 11:38 AM

Grand juries and indictments, dear Jussie hear the laughter running through the internets.

by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2019 2:01 PM

Poor Juicy.

Nah. Not really.

by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2019 2:34 PM

LOL at Mo'Nique/r11

by Anonymousreply 21February 19, 2019 3:19 PM

If there are so many real hate crimes, R18, how come the only one DL finds worth discussing is fake? Were there any family members of other lynching victims at Kamala's press conferences?

by Anonymousreply 22February 19, 2019 3:31 PM

Sad that you are having your family post on your behalf-- not sure if you now actually believe this yourself?

by Anonymousreply 23February 19, 2019 3:45 PM

R22 IF there are so many real hate crimes? Check the FBI crimes report. I bet you've done a few yourself.

by Anonymousreply 24February 19, 2019 3:48 PM

Homophobic nazi shits infiltrating this site need a fucking life.

by Anonymousreply 25February 19, 2019 4:00 PM

MARY ^^^

by Anonymousreply 26February 19, 2019 4:38 PM

His dad was hawt. I think his death and the realization he was soon to be unemployed (imagine sucking all that cock for a paltry 5 year run) may have triggered poor Jussie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 19, 2019 5:51 PM

^ you make it sound like sucking all that cock was a bad thing

by Anonymousreply 28February 20, 2019 12:08 PM

Were all the cocks he sucked attached to anyone interesting, or was it all Lee Daniels?

by Anonymousreply 29February 20, 2019 12:17 PM

Jig.

by Anonymousreply 30February 20, 2019 12:24 PM

Jussie lied to cops during DUI arrest in 2007...

Jussie Smollett — who is suspected of faking a hate crime against himself – pleaded no contest in 2007 to providing false information to police during a DUI stop in LA, according to a report.

The misdemeanor complaint filed in Los Angeles Superior Court in September that year says that Smollett gave the name of his brother, Jake, when he was asked by an officer.

He also signed a false name on the promise to appear in court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 20, 2019 12:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!