Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet and Friends 30

Continue

by Anonymousreply 604February 21, 2019 12:34 PM

You guys hadn't figured it out for almost a whole year, didn't think you'd identify her.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2019 10:35 PM

Well I appreciate you posting, I wasnt following this closely a year ago. But I agree it’s pointless to spread through the fandom. I know a lot of tumblr people lurk here, just remember tim keeps his private stuff private for a reason and it would be shitty to cause a whole commotion over something thats already over

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2019 10:37 PM

I remember when he liked that butt photo and then unliked it and it caused a stir at the time. It mostly stayed under wraps because people didn’t want to believe it so they chose not to. There were more than enough clues though...

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2019 10:42 PM

I don't know if whoever posted her pic on the other thread can remove it, but that would be good. I've already deleted my imgur.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2019 10:42 PM

I didn’t post a pic of her but I posted her username. I understand why you would want me to remove it but I don’t think you can do that on DL...

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2019 10:45 PM

Also, I remember when he was spotted with a ‘blonde chick’ and people tried to see if it was Marta, but she was in LA at the time and then they decided it was his assistant because there was a pap photo of them (the one where he’s wearing the tiger shirt) and so people just stopped looking into it or decided to keep it quiet

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2019 10:45 PM

They kept it quiet because it goes against his image. This girl is only 20 and biracial, there’s a lot to learn about little Timmy Tim.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2019 10:47 PM

Yeah. I doubt it was very serious though, it seems like they were apart for most of the time they were (supposedly) seeing each other.

And if she seriously said that she prefers long distance relationships well that is bs, no one does.

Also, I have to admit I'm still a little curious about the Cannes mystery blonde and whether or not she exists.

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2019 10:49 PM

Honestly why can't he find someone more attractive. She looks even more skanky than Lily... I can't believe I'm saying this. I prefer Lily!

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2019 10:49 PM

I also think he can still be awkward and date girls like this, when you are insecure you generally dont date people on your level because you dont think you deserve them. So it kind of lines up that he might have flings with these model girls who prob are so thirsty for him (like we all are) - but they actually get access.

Remember when he said he thought Saoirse was too cool for him?

He’s still young though and will hopefully gain confidence and realize he can date his peers

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2019 10:52 PM

R7 What does her age have to do with anything? And she's completely white passing. How would publicly dating her go against his image in any way whatsoever? Alos, if racists get mad at a white man dating a non-white girl, let them get mad. Dating black women like De NIro or Fassbender didnt affect their careers.

If they were indeed dating, why the extreme privacy? In fact, if Hollywood execs had reservations about Tim's image, wouldnt it have been better to be associated with this model?

I'm more inclined to think this was The Weeknd's friend/FWB .

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2019 10:52 PM

Still think she was more likely trying to hook up with the Weeknd, she's a fangirl. Maybe Tim took advantage, lol.

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2019 10:52 PM

(some serious high-forehead tightly-pulled hair shit going on with both that girl and Lily. didn't realize that was such an arousing look.)

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2019 10:53 PM

Still dont see any evidence pointing towards a fling. This girl seems more likely to be part of TW's crew

by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2019 10:54 PM

I wish I could find the conversations that happened at the time because someone seemed to know a lot about her and how she knew The Weeknd and stuff, but I think they were probably deleted or something...

by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2019 10:56 PM

well what do you remember?

by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2019 10:57 PM

R14 There's no evidence that she was ever close to the Weeknd. I told you he unfollowed her without providing receipts, but you're more willing to believe that part and some fantasy about them dating than the evidence with T.

by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2019 10:58 PM

This even goes on to show that his team had to quickly put together Lily for him. It’s a shame he feels so little about himself when in reality, he can get anyone he wants. I also think he recently started growing into looks and wasn’t the kind to draw attention before. In reality, once the hair is off, he isnt as gorgeous as we know him to be. However, his talents and personality make him even more sexy. The blind about him that said he was grateful to have lily date him sounds true then! Poor boy! I hope his inferiority won’t make him stick and marry lily out of sheer gratitude

by Anonymousreply 18February 18, 2019 11:00 PM

The fact that he seemed to be spotted with her and also liked the IG photo and has a photo in his flat suggests to me that there was something with him and not TW...

by Anonymousreply 19February 18, 2019 11:01 PM

The Weeknd used to like her posts before he officially got back together with Bella. It was around the time Timmy was in London and the Weeknd and his crew visited Timmy in his London apartment so you can't say she was dating Timmy just because of that picture.

by Anonymousreply 20February 18, 2019 11:01 PM

She seems like the typical kind of insta model who ends up hanging out with the Weeknd and his crew, but tbh the possibility that she had a fling with him is just as likely as the possibility she had one with Tim.

by Anonymousreply 21February 18, 2019 11:01 PM

How do we know that the flat was Tim’s and not the Weeknd’s?

by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2019 11:02 PM

[quote]The fact that he seemed to be spotted with her

Who said he was spotted with her? It's just supposition based on nothing. Remember Timmy had a blonde assistant the whole time he was in London who he took to Cannes and at Cirque le Soir with the Weeknd and his crew?

by Anonymousreply 23February 18, 2019 11:04 PM

Well if she really did DM someone asking how they knew, that’s another thing to suggest something happened...

by Anonymousreply 24February 18, 2019 11:08 PM

Can't wait for Dune to start filming so we can speculate if he is fucking Zendaya.

by Anonymousreply 25February 18, 2019 11:08 PM

She was in London with quite a few people, a whole crew. It might have been with the Weeknd. And it would be a very short fling. By the end of June she posted "to make yourself feel nothing so not to feel anything what a waste." So if she is hinting about him, did not last long.

by Anonymousreply 26February 18, 2019 11:09 PM

R24 I can’t believe she would actually do that if they really were a thing tbh. Best way to draw attention to their relationship (unless that’s what she wanted of course)

by Anonymousreply 27February 18, 2019 11:10 PM

R22 lol i never even thought about that. everyone just assumed it was tim's place, could have been anyone's, i guess

by Anonymousreply 28February 18, 2019 11:12 PM

R28 🤦‍♂️ you guys are flat earthers and anti vaxxers, too, right.

by Anonymousreply 29February 18, 2019 11:13 PM

R28 exactly. For all we know it could have been Tim visiting TW in his flat, not the other way round

by Anonymousreply 30February 18, 2019 11:14 PM

No way would Timmy let a random instaho take a pic in his apartment and put it on insta if he was really fucking her. He's so uptight about this things. And why would his PR fake that make out story in Cannes instead of using this?

by Anonymousreply 31February 18, 2019 11:14 PM

-R11 come down I’m off for the swirl in fact I think it’s kind of dope. Why do people find it so strange to believe some men like these kind of women. It may have nothing to do with confidence and more about what gets his dick hard. I never thought it was the Saoirse or Kira kind.

by Anonymousreply 32February 18, 2019 11:16 PM

Him liking the IG photo of her ass indicates something maybe happened

by Anonymousreply 33February 18, 2019 11:17 PM

R29 oh my god i'm just saying no one know's whose place that is? yea maybe it's tim's but maybe it isn't. whatever

by Anonymousreply 34February 18, 2019 11:18 PM

R33 Or it was by accident. Happens all the time. Not saying he wasn't admiring, but...

And tbh if the girl was actually responding to dms from his fangirls then she's just another attention seeker.

by Anonymousreply 35February 18, 2019 11:20 PM

So he keeps it private and she published a photo of herself in his flat saying she missis London, she published a photo of herself in London and writes a famous line of CMBYN and then dm's people to ask how they knew she was having an affair with him. If they were having a fling, I see why he broke it off, but I think she wanted her 15 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 36February 18, 2019 11:22 PM

Timmy posted his pic in front of the window in May. She visited him a couple weeks later. You think Abel is an Airbnb owner or what.

She didn't post her pic of his room until a month or so later. No one caught it immediately because it was when she was back in LA.

by Anonymousreply 37February 18, 2019 11:22 PM

She looks like a cross between LRD and Lourdes. He really has a type.

Back when Timmy was hanging with the Weeknd he was reconciling with Bela. I doubt he was also seeing this girl who could also be Maika's twin. I also don't think Timmy would have the balls to openly flirt with a girl who the Weeknd was dating and like her butt shot. Lil Timmy Tim used to like lots of butt shots in his day.

by Anonymousreply 38February 18, 2019 11:23 PM

He used to like pics like that first half of last year. Did the same like/unlike stuff with another chick and some Gigi pics.

by Anonymousreply 39February 18, 2019 11:24 PM

[quote]And tbh if the girl was actually responding to dms from his fangirls then she's just another attention seeker.

Which is why I'm sure this is bs. He has it locked down so tight no way he's let some insta attention whore blab and post pics from his apartment if he was actually fucking her.

by Anonymousreply 40February 18, 2019 11:26 PM

What pic she posted, I want to see that

by Anonymousreply 41February 18, 2019 11:27 PM

R39 horny F. Yeah I can see him being with her. Probably not dating but sleeping with her. Maybe even hooking up with Marta too. Lil Timmy Tim was out in force before the King.

by Anonymousreply 42February 18, 2019 11:27 PM

* he'd

by Anonymousreply 43February 18, 2019 11:27 PM

[quote]No way would Timmy let a random instaho take a pic in his apartment and put it on insta if he was really fucking her.

He would if he was high and didn't give a fuck.

Anyway, thanks to the OP of the tea...some of us appreciate getting gossip on this GOSSIP forum.

by Anonymousreply 44February 18, 2019 11:27 PM

Remember when he accidentally followed that Gigi fan account lol. I wonder if he has a crush on her...

by Anonymousreply 45February 18, 2019 11:28 PM

There is another blonde who was at NYU at the same time as him. Not the Instamodel type but very attractive and he made a comment under a bikini pic. I think they hooked up at some point too. So he has a type - blondes. I think that Mystery Blonde happened. We can see now that she's his type, she had thirst posts about him on her IG, and she was at Cannes. So she saw him, maybe he was drunk and she approached. And she also figured out at some point that she could use it to boost her public profile/follower count. There was no "source" except her and her friends but I totally believe it happened. Or I did, until I saw how much this new chick looks like her. So maybe a case of mistaken identity?

by Anonymousreply 46February 18, 2019 11:29 PM

R44 seriously. This is the most interesting thing I've read on here.

He was definitely partying back then. He was drunk and high a lot. He was sleeping with someone.

by Anonymousreply 47February 18, 2019 11:29 PM

Post the pic please

by Anonymousreply 48February 18, 2019 11:30 PM

R40 She does ig lives and some of us were trolling her feed asking about Timothée. She dmed one person. She didn't reveal anything she just posed a question. I respect her for being discrete. And it was discrete, no one but a handful of people ever pieced it together.

by Anonymousreply 49February 18, 2019 11:31 PM

She was in London in May with a group of people. Giullian commented one of her photos, so who knows?

by Anonymousreply 50February 18, 2019 11:31 PM

r47 and I think he is definitely sleeping with someone now because of how hot and happy he's been lately. That boy is getting some, but from who?

by Anonymousreply 51February 18, 2019 11:32 PM

[quote]I think that Mystery Blonde happened.

That was the most obvious PR stunt lol With Brian following her the day the article was released and then unfollowing her the next day.

by Anonymousreply 52February 18, 2019 11:32 PM

Posting a pic from his apartment is not "discrete" when she knew people noticed he liked/unliked her pic. That's attention seeking.

by Anonymousreply 53February 18, 2019 11:36 PM

Maybe he’s still hooking up with that chick. He’s been in LA a lot...

by Anonymousreply 54February 18, 2019 11:36 PM

R52 you're all obsessed with thinking Timmy's low enough to have a PR Stunt. Marta did probably make out with him then her and her friends were shopping around their story. We know this from how much they trolled fan accounts and were posting articles about her. Brian's follow seems more likely just keeping tabs on what she was saying about Timothée.

R54 he and her were never in the same city at the same time this year.

by Anonymousreply 55February 18, 2019 11:38 PM

Someone can describe the pic ?

by Anonymousreply 56February 18, 2019 11:38 PM

You think he's going through all that trouble staging a fake relationship in NYC - Paris - Bahamas that embarrasses him and his mother at the GGs so he can hide a relationship/hook up with a random instaho? HAHAHAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 57February 18, 2019 11:39 PM

I’m the first to call out a PR fest but this London chic was obviously so discreet only a few people caught on to it when it was happening and only came out now cause someone blessed us with some real tea

by Anonymousreply 58February 18, 2019 11:40 PM

Not the only site reporting he is going to be Batman. Seems like a real possibility. He was Batman once. George Miller saw something in him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 18, 2019 11:41 PM

[quote]Posting a pic from his apartment is not "discrete" when she knew people noticed he liked/unliked her pic. That's attention seeking.

If he originally liked the pic, then he obviously didn't mind her posting it. He might've enjoyed his peeps knowing that he was tapping dat ass.

by Anonymousreply 60February 18, 2019 11:42 PM

R60 he didnt like the apartment pic (which was posted in a story) he liked another random photo on her page

by Anonymousreply 61February 18, 2019 11:43 PM

r56 it's nothing, it's some pic of a girl who used to hang out with the Weeknd's entourage in Timmy's flat around the same time the Weeknd and his crew were there. And people jumping to conclusions. The usual DL fare.

by Anonymousreply 62February 18, 2019 11:44 PM

r59 holy shit if it's true!

by Anonymousreply 63February 18, 2019 11:45 PM

Exactly r32. Bitches act like Tim's using their dick to fuck these girls/guys.

by Anonymousreply 64February 18, 2019 11:45 PM

R65 How you can say it was T appartment?

by Anonymousreply 65February 18, 2019 11:46 PM

I mean, is there anything that remarkable about that window that anyone except the most obsessive stans would look at it and say "Hey that's where Timothee Chalamet is staying in London!!" I don't see how it would be attention seeking to post it. I doubt she knows what his fans are like.

by Anonymousreply 66February 18, 2019 11:46 PM

Timothée use to like lots of butt IGs and not all of them were blonds or white. He has a type and it has nothing to do with hair color.

by Anonymousreply 67February 18, 2019 11:47 PM

Who was the other girl’s photos he was liking/unliking last year?

by Anonymousreply 68February 18, 2019 11:47 PM

R65 exact match from the window pic he posted in London.

R66 people noticed that the weekend also posted stories from that place, but I agree it wasnt super attention seeking. It completely flew under the radar

by Anonymousreply 69February 18, 2019 11:48 PM

No1curr r59

by Anonymousreply 70February 18, 2019 11:48 PM

For all we know he’s hooked up with plenty of girls like her and continues doing it. Truth is we’ll most probably never really know who he is/what he does behind closed doors (unless of course one day someone reliable spills the tea). It’s still fun to speculate though

by Anonymousreply 71February 18, 2019 11:48 PM

r67 LRD has a nice ass, just saying.

by Anonymousreply 72February 18, 2019 11:49 PM

Maybe that’s why Lily posted that photo in her story of her showing off her butt in that bikini in the Bahamas

by Anonymousreply 73February 18, 2019 11:49 PM

Oh, stuff here rarely makes it social media, huh. Why do you guys anonymously message these accounts for validation. It was so unecessary to out her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 18, 2019 11:50 PM

r74 Nick who I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 75February 18, 2019 11:52 PM

Does anyone really think his friend a Nic S can pull this girl. Lol and then his friend is going to like her booty shot. Right!

by Anonymousreply 76February 18, 2019 11:54 PM

Jeez, the straight girls are out in full force to prove Tim bones pussy, or maybe his ppl are monitoring the thread very closely and that's the point they want to drive home.

by Anonymousreply 77February 18, 2019 11:55 PM

Wow, some ppl on here are really invested in Tim/babychaella. haha

by Anonymousreply 78February 18, 2019 11:56 PM

Post this fucking photo please. I wonder if charmies know that

by Anonymousreply 79February 18, 2019 11:58 PM

It was not a compromising photo at all, just a normal pic in the same room where Tim took his window pic.

I was not in the fandom earlier so I had no idea about this girl, but it seems to be common knowledge for stans.

by Anonymousreply 80February 19, 2019 12:01 AM

[quote]He was definitely partying back then. He was drunk and high a lot. He was sleeping with someone.

Or, someoneS.

by Anonymousreply 81February 19, 2019 12:01 AM

The butt photo is on the previous thread. Post 600.

The Charmies know, they were responsible for a lot of the explaining away. You won’t really see them discussing it though, because they don’t like to talk about things that actually seem to tie him to a girl.

by Anonymousreply 82February 19, 2019 12:02 AM

r80 I was in the fandom then and I don't remember anything about this girl, although people in general were really pissed that he was hanging out with the Weeknd

by Anonymousreply 83February 19, 2019 12:03 AM

Dont want Armie for Batman!! Booooooooo

So the girl took a photo in the same room Tim was in, he liked and unliked a butt photo if hers. Thats the extent of their interaction? LOL

by Anonymousreply 84February 19, 2019 12:06 AM

r77, or maybe some just like reading and discussing something other than the redundant shit that's rehashed a thousand fucking times over.

by Anonymousreply 85February 19, 2019 12:06 AM

Nspiro is alwyas with Cazzie David and shes fine as hell, they. Might be dating. Always posting on vacation together and in each other stories.

by Anonymousreply 86February 19, 2019 12:07 AM

R85 exactly, this is finally some new gossip !! Or at least new to a lot of us

Also people demanding pics, jeez, dig around a little and follow the trail like the rest of us. Everything you need is in these threads.

by Anonymousreply 87February 19, 2019 12:08 AM

R87 I read everything but they deleted the pic

by Anonymousreply 88February 19, 2019 12:15 AM

I'm a Charmie but I've stated before that I don't believe anything was going on between them before Timmy got back from filming The King, not before, during, or even after promo. I think Timmy had a serious crush but that's about it. So if Timmy was fucking this girl or other girls or many girls during that timeframe, then good for him. Considering the company he kept, it's not at all surprising and he was away for 6 months. I'm sure he was getting it from somewhere. It doesn't change my opinion about what I believe is happening now. If something comes out to suggest that Timmy is sleeping with someone post September 2018 (and I don't mean LRD), then I will admit that I was wrong. Can't tell you what other people think about it, though.

by Anonymousreply 89February 19, 2019 12:15 AM

[quote]It doesn't change my opinion about what I believe is happening now. If something comes out to suggest that Timmy is sleeping with someone post September 2018 (and I don't mean LRD), then I will admit that I was wrong.

And what do you think is happening now, that Tim and Armie are in a romance? There's nothing that has suggested that to be an absolute, neither, so you're not going to be "right", no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 90February 19, 2019 12:19 AM

R89 You dont think Armie/Tim got together when they actually were in the same geography the majority of the time, but they got together just when he debuted a relationship with another costar?

Not a Charmie at all, but curious to know your reasoning since it all seems very very far fetched.

by Anonymousreply 91February 19, 2019 12:20 AM

(i really don't wanna believe the Franco/Heard thing. skeaze rolls off Franco like volcanic magma down a Hawaiian hillside. blech.)

by Anonymousreply 92February 19, 2019 12:20 AM

R82 Not really, your "evidence" is just crap.

Tbh both sides are fucking queens of exaggeration. He can't even randomly sit next to someone without some bullshit rumors starting. Even if he did take advantage and fuck that girl a few times back in the summer, it was very clearly nothing serious and is long past over now. But since she's an obvious Weeknd fangirl I'd say I know which one is more likely.

Or maybe it was Giullian who scored, lol. Anyways, the point is it doesn't matter now.

R86 That Spiro guy is a bit of a weirdo and Cazzie David is apparently antisocial so they're probably good buddies. But definitely not dating.

by Anonymousreply 93February 19, 2019 12:23 AM

r92 that was complete bs, and for all we know that one came from Elizabeth too

by Anonymousreply 94February 19, 2019 12:24 AM

Tim is probably bi and getting all kinds of ass, and is laughing that you bitches are pressed AF about it.

by Anonymousreply 95February 19, 2019 12:27 AM

30 threads and finally some possible legit gossip. Not the sugar coated PR/IG stuff he, and his team puts out.

by Anonymousreply 96February 19, 2019 12:28 AM

So some people think that Nick was seeing her... that’s interesting, but also kinda hard to believe lol

by Anonymousreply 97February 19, 2019 12:31 AM

Fuck off r94, we're off talking about that frau.

by Anonymousreply 98February 19, 2019 12:31 AM

It may very well be over but people have wondered how and who gets down with cause some have became skeptical of the choir boy image. Proving we really only know what his people want fans to know.

by Anonymousreply 99February 19, 2019 12:33 AM

This was the pic shared in part 29. Since I'm sharing this I'm asking someone to post the Timmy window pic to compare.

I know some will get mad at me for reposting when it was deleted but whatever this is an anonymous gossip site and the intention when posting was to find and spread info about this girl, so spare me the respect her privacy thingie.

I'm leaving this for posterity. Would also like to read the detective work of people that didn't get to see the pic.

One good tip: always save the pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100February 19, 2019 12:41 AM

R99 Nah, I'm not buying that. He might have been able to go a bit more low key right after the Oscars but that's clearly over now. He's way more recognizable thanks to being a tabloid target and his name turning into clickbait. And him doing dumb shit will eventually end up somewhere on social media.

Thing is, I really don't believe he's the type of person to do dumb shit. I don't even think he's much into party girls, because he's probably terrified of what that kind of lifestyle might do to his career.

by Anonymousreply 101February 19, 2019 12:42 AM

You guys contradict yourself. Is his pr team trying to make him into a choir boy or a guy who dates someone like Lily. He is who he is, both good and with a specific taste in girls.

by Anonymousreply 102February 19, 2019 12:42 AM

Damn. People really hate Armie. The Batman rumors are unearthing some serious haters. Not Timothée fans. Just general public.

by Anonymousreply 103February 19, 2019 12:44 AM

(pretty obviously the same building at least, and perhaps the same room, tho the window in the girl's pic looks like it has three segments while Tim's window looks like it would have two, or divided roughly in half. i don't think this is 100% evidence that she was in that same room as him, imo.)

by Anonymousreply 104February 19, 2019 12:44 AM

R100 here’s the twitter pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 19, 2019 12:45 AM

r105 different colored curtains aren't they? Blue in the first one, some kinda beige in the Twitter one

by Anonymousreply 106February 19, 2019 12:48 AM

R100 thanks. That looks like the same window. She looks too similar to LRD, Maika, even Lourdes to try to pretend she's probably not been with him.

by Anonymousreply 107February 19, 2019 12:48 AM

R100 that's also the same radiator and chair.

by Anonymousreply 108February 19, 2019 12:49 AM

wait no the chair is the same! It's in the foreground of Twitter pic, on the right in the girl's pic

by Anonymousreply 109February 19, 2019 12:49 AM

So I'm guessing he might have met her at Coachella? Any evidence of them together before that? If it's over by end of June that's, like, six weeks? lol

by Anonymousreply 110February 19, 2019 12:50 AM

(i don't think the windows are the same. hers looks like three separate sections, and his, judging by the presumed size, is split in two. it is definitely the same building tho, as the other items are similar. also i think both curtains are the same beigey-gray.)

by Anonymousreply 111February 19, 2019 12:50 AM

Same room. It's his place. If she's missing London and his friends like her pics, (Spiro was in London with him so probably met her) and Timmy liked her booty shot, not to mention she looks just like the girls he likes. Too many coincidences.

by Anonymousreply 112February 19, 2019 12:52 AM

So timothee likes this kind of girl.. disappointed but not surprised

by Anonymousreply 113February 19, 2019 12:54 AM

Again, this could also be TW’s apartment. Of course it’s perfectly possible it was Tim’s which could therefore be more proof that he hooked up with that girl, but the two options are likely. I think I remember someone from TW’s crew posting a pic in a room that looked a lot like this one (might have been cashxo), it was discussed somewhere at the time. However I have to agree there are quite a few coincidences that could suggest something happened between Tim and her

by Anonymousreply 114February 19, 2019 12:54 AM

Yes TW friend posted a pic with the same room

by Anonymousreply 115February 19, 2019 12:56 AM

In his pic you can see a curtain hook for a second window. Probably the one she's in front of. But that's his chair and same style curtains.

by Anonymousreply 116February 19, 2019 12:56 AM

R105 Thanks! Now that I can compare, it's the same window and chair for me.

by Anonymousreply 117February 19, 2019 12:58 AM

R115 but he was staying in a hotel overlooking the ferris wheel in London. I remember looking it up. So that wasn't his place.

by Anonymousreply 118February 19, 2019 12:58 AM

R114 when the weeknd got to London he posted a view from his hotel overlooking the Thames. That's how people knew he was in London.

by Anonymousreply 119February 19, 2019 1:01 AM

R118 R119 I wasn’t aware of that, thanks for the info. I guess I know what to believe now then

by Anonymousreply 120February 19, 2019 1:04 AM

So Marta Pozzan, this girl, and then LRD...in a year. good job T

by Anonymousreply 121February 19, 2019 1:08 AM

Marta wishes she slept with Timothée. She would have filmed and sold that to tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 122February 19, 2019 1:10 AM

R121 girls inevitably want to brag. That's why she posted the window picture and why Marta told her friends to out her. Bragging rights. He's not powerful enough to force their silence.

by Anonymousreply 123February 19, 2019 1:11 AM

Marta and this girl overlap then huh...

by Anonymousreply 124February 19, 2019 1:13 AM

^^^true but he dodged a bullet with Marta this one was a lot more discrete

by Anonymousreply 125February 19, 2019 1:13 AM

r121 if these are the girls he's had just imagine how many have tried! He was an unknown skinny little geek just a few years ago and now the world wants to fuck him. It's enough to mess with anyone's head but hopefully it's just a phase

by Anonymousreply 126February 19, 2019 1:14 AM

Some people really trying to make this Timmy fucking girls thing happen. That stunt with Marta, the stunt with Lily and this pic is all the proof you have? hahaha

by Anonymousreply 127February 19, 2019 1:15 AM

r 122 yeah but the existence of a Timothee sex tape? I'd give that girl a fucking parade

by Anonymousreply 128February 19, 2019 1:15 AM

It's always the baby faced ones doing the most creeping. Bet he was like this in high school and college...this ain't new.

by Anonymousreply 129February 19, 2019 1:19 AM

He’s 23. I cringe when I think of some of the people I hooked up with or even dated. He’s not falling in love with these girls, he probably gets with them and gets bored like any other young person figuring this shit out.

by Anonymousreply 130February 19, 2019 1:23 AM

lol for a someone you claim is a fuckboi funny how he has no chemistry with women including his "girlfriend" Lily.

by Anonymousreply 131February 19, 2019 1:24 AM

R129 yeah you can see it in.his lil Timmy Tim interactions on social media when he's commenting on the "tittays " that he wasn't no virgin. And those raps he used to do. He was a megalomaniac. Probably why he took rejection so badly. He expected to make a million real quick. Cocky so and so.

Kid hangs with Cudi and Kanye. He's not shy.

by Anonymousreply 132February 19, 2019 1:25 AM

Even dating Lourdes shows balls. She was probably the most famous girl in school. He partied with Madonna when he was a kid. We forget these things cause now he seems so humble. Which I'm sure is legitimate. He's been knocked by rejection.

by Anonymousreply 133February 19, 2019 1:27 AM

R131 I think he had chemistry with Maika and that chick from Beautiful Boy. LRD is still a no for me, everything we’ve seen from them is fakery with no chemistry at all. I think he’s bisexual.

I also don’t think hes a total fuckboi either. The truth is we know absolutely nothing about any of these girls outside of their social media. I used to work in the industry and have model friends whose IG pages look exactly like these girls, some of them are the nicest people I know. Meanwhile I know people who seem awesome online (more of an artistic / cool nerd feed) but are actually complete shallow assholes IRL. Social media image can let you know an aspect of a persons life but not everything.

by Anonymousreply 134February 19, 2019 1:31 AM

Interrupting this juicy gossip sesh for some closeups of the chalagoods

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135February 19, 2019 1:33 AM

So Tim likes trashy girls and trashy people. Nothing new here. That was obvious as soon as he hooked up with Abel and his crew. Maybe it was a shock to the system at first but it’s been more of the same ever since he got famous.

by Anonymousreply 136February 19, 2019 1:39 AM

Someone in the duplicate chalamet 30 thread said that those photos were from the Blakes hotel, not an apartment. How could you know? I googled that hotel and couldnt find anything that looks like those photos

by Anonymousreply 137February 19, 2019 1:41 AM

R137 the Blakes Hotel rooms are really posh. Nofence to Timmy but the exposed radiators in that room and wicker chairs are not posh.

by Anonymousreply 138February 19, 2019 1:50 AM

I just went through that chicks IG and she does have a post from Blake’s hotel, nothing like the room tim was in. Also Nspiro like/commented on a lot of her photos from may. Giullian also liked a bunch.

by Anonymousreply 139February 19, 2019 1:53 AM

R139 she might have stayed there. Her pics at Timmy's is an IG story.

by Anonymousreply 140February 19, 2019 1:56 AM

Hmm, I wonder if his friends would be that interactive with her if something was actually going on at the time...it’s not very discreet...

by Anonymousreply 141February 19, 2019 2:10 AM

So she was in London for a week, went with a large group of people, stayed at a hotel, but since she was photographed in a same room Timmy and Weeknd's friend was, she and Timmy had an affait... Ok.

by Anonymousreply 142February 19, 2019 2:11 AM

Hope his dick doesn't get diseased

by Anonymousreply 143February 19, 2019 2:13 AM

R142 its not completely unreasonable, given the fact that Tim’s friends follow her and tim liked/unliked that photo of her. We will never know anything for sure. She could just have been hanging with his friends. Nick could have been trying to get with her and using his connection with tim to impress her. Who tf knows.

Tbh I’m still soaking up the fact that tim has a finsta that he uses for very few friends and armie is one of them :)

by Anonymousreply 144February 19, 2019 2:13 AM

R141 Not very discreet and also a bit weird. If any of my good friends kept liking/commenting my hookups IG I'd slap them.

by Anonymousreply 145February 19, 2019 2:15 AM

I agree not super discreet but lets face it, all of this went under the radar. If time was actually boning someone I think it looks more like this, and less like him making out in the middle of the street so people can take photos.

by Anonymousreply 146February 19, 2019 2:22 AM

Seems like it was more of a group hangout week than anything else, with Nick, Giullian, The Weeknd and his friends, this girl, and whoever else. Maybe they hooked up but it’s just as likely that they all just hung out and partied.

by Anonymousreply 147February 19, 2019 2:25 AM

R147 it’s true, we’ll never know. She does have another archived story from sunset tower outoor balcony (with the same table Tim has posted to his IG) but as I said in other thread, I don’t remember tim going back to LA after London unless he did so discreetly. Could be anyone’s room

by Anonymousreply 148February 19, 2019 2:30 AM

If he really hooked up with this insta girl, it’s so dumb by keep liking her ig. Fans will dig for it. So I think she’s just a friend.

by Anonymousreply 149February 19, 2019 2:33 AM

TW's right hand man rezafahim posted an IG story from Tim's place around the same time, also featuring the infamous window, lol. They were all watching a soccer match on TV if I recall correctly. Apparently Tim's flat was the place to be in London.

by Anonymousreply 150February 19, 2019 2:33 AM

Let's face it, she posted the room photo well after he posted the photo of himself, probably hoping someone would make the connection, as she posted a photo of herself in London with a quote from CMBYN. I miss London with a generic room is very leading.

by Anonymousreply 151February 19, 2019 2:34 AM

r148 that's a standard Sunset Tower balcony. After London Timmy went to Budapest didn't go back to LA until after tiff. People reaching all the way to hell with this.

by Anonymousreply 152February 19, 2019 2:35 AM

Everyone thirsty for T

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153February 19, 2019 2:36 AM

Where was she last summer, maybe she kept him company in Budapest. It’s not like she had a real job she needs to be at.

by Anonymousreply 154February 19, 2019 2:39 AM

The Window™ from reza's IG story. That window saw a lot of play that summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155February 19, 2019 2:52 AM

got***

by Anonymousreply 156February 19, 2019 2:52 AM

Most of Instagirls seek for attention. Marta is Abel’s friend. The blonde girl is Nick’s friend.

by Anonymousreply 157February 19, 2019 2:56 AM

Cute Timmy fan story from the summer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158February 19, 2019 2:59 AM

People starts more rumors for long drought.

by Anonymousreply 159February 19, 2019 3:00 AM

R157 yeah nick and Giullian still follow and like her photos. If she were a rando hookup I don’t know if they’d still care, she seems to at least be friends with Nick he comments the most

by Anonymousreply 160February 19, 2019 3:00 AM

I’m sure Timmy enjoyed The Weeknd’s company and the clout that comes from being seen with someone like him, especially for someone newly famous. But he’s gotta be careful because it’s not just about the celebs themselves but the trashy entourage and groupies they drag around with them who will do anything for their 10 seconds of fame.

by Anonymousreply 161February 19, 2019 3:06 AM

r160 yep that and the fact that, like I said, with how tight of a lockdown he has on what leaks about his personal life no way would he let a random instachick post a pic from his apartment (after he liked a pic on her insta) if he was actually fucking her. Obviously they all run in the same circles and that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 162February 19, 2019 3:09 AM

And for the people who claim she was discrete keep in mind that it's the ONLY pic that Timmy shared from London from that apartment. This girl was looking for attention and that's the tea. No way would he allow it if he was fucking her with all the low profile he was trying to keep last summer.

by Anonymousreply 163February 19, 2019 3:15 AM

Timmy fucks people who know to keep things discreet.

by Anonymousreply 164February 19, 2019 3:35 AM

When did he leave London for Budapest? Maybe he ended it then and to get even (or to get attention) she posted that photo.

by Anonymousreply 165February 19, 2019 3:36 AM

LRD is basically an elevated instaho. At least this instaho doesn't come from nepotism.

by Anonymousreply 166February 19, 2019 3:37 AM

R164 I’m not going he grammar troll but THANK YOU for spelling that word correctly

by Anonymousreply 167February 19, 2019 3:37 AM

r25 Seriously. Anything is better than speculating about instahos.

by Anonymousreply 168February 19, 2019 3:39 AM

Like Armie for example, r164.

by Anonymousreply 169February 19, 2019 3:40 AM

r169 Daddy Armie, absolutely, and Cudi-boo.

by Anonymousreply 170February 19, 2019 3:44 AM

[QUOTE]When did he leave London for Budapest? Maybe he ended it then and to get even (or to get attention) she posted that photo.

She's still friends with Nick, his bff/assistant. He wouldn't have allowed that kind of shit. People around him know how to keep a lid on it.

by Anonymousreply 171February 19, 2019 3:45 AM

r135 Thank You. Much needed and appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 172February 19, 2019 3:46 AM

Maybe Timmy asks his hookups to sign non-disclosures.

by Anonymousreply 173February 19, 2019 3:48 AM

Nick Spiro seems like an ok guy but he also comes off like a thirsty ass celeb chaser. He is constantly commenting on TW’s and Bella’s posts, LRD’s, even Armie’s and Elizabeth’s, when none of these people ever acknowledge him back or even follow him. It’s kind of cringey.

by Anonymousreply 174February 19, 2019 3:50 AM

^^ typical Hollywood "plus one"

by Anonymousreply 175February 19, 2019 3:52 AM

I like Tom Holland,Ansel and other peer groups and their use of social media. No stress to maintain a certain image and no coyness to their lives. There’s something attention seeking about Tim and the best he could do was LrD

by Anonymousreply 176February 19, 2019 3:53 AM

Yeah, Nick commenting on the girl’s photos might not be much of an indicator of anything...

by Anonymousreply 177February 19, 2019 3:56 AM

Just like a picture of this girl in the same apartment Nick, Giullian, the Weeknd and his crew all spent time during the same period isn’t an indicator of anything…

by Anonymousreply 178February 19, 2019 4:09 AM

Armie and Timmy have to be discreet. Liz wouldn't have it any other way. She'd never let her image take a hit like that if the world found out her husband was secretly doing Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 179February 19, 2019 4:11 AM

There was a q&a where Timmy was asked a question about filming a scene and he replied something like he has to be careful how he answers or Armie’s wife will get mad at him. So yeah Liz is probably prone to throwing fits on this subject.

by Anonymousreply 180February 19, 2019 4:24 AM

So... keeping track of the pairings in all the fanfic that gets written in these threads:

Tim/Armie, Tim/Brazilian Fan, Tim/babychaella, Tim/Stephane, Tim/Frank, Tim/Cudi, Tim/Frank Ocean, Tim/Nick, Tim/Tyler...

That about it? Hell, I will also throw in Tim/LRD because I think that one is complete PR and just as fake as the other pairings above.

by Anonymousreply 181February 19, 2019 4:24 AM

^^ Tim/Andrew Garfield

by Anonymousreply 182February 19, 2019 4:26 AM

I think there was also Tim/Rami for a red hot minute when they posed for a photo together.

by Anonymousreply 183February 19, 2019 4:27 AM

Only the first one is not fanfic, imo. :) Although as much as I love Charmie gossip and people providing various evidence and whatnot, sometimes I wish people would stop trying to dig so much and let the kid fuck his man in peace. They don’t want it out there for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 184February 19, 2019 4:29 AM

R181 Tim/Ansel used to be a thing, then it is pretty much dead

by Anonymousreply 185February 19, 2019 5:03 AM

I wonder if Timmy will use Zendaya to get to Tom Holland like he used Selena to get to The Weeknd.

by Anonymousreply 186February 19, 2019 5:04 AM

There were also rumors that Tim and Lucas hooked up pre-fame.

by Anonymousreply 187February 19, 2019 5:05 AM

You guys, The Weeknd just celebrated his birthday!!! Any word at to whether Timmy was there??? I'm surprised the FBI level stalkers in this thread aren't all up on that shit yet.

by Anonymousreply 188February 19, 2019 5:10 AM

Why would Timmy go to NYC for the Weeknd's bday when he's busy filming FD and prepping for Dune? I'm sure they're still friendly but they're not bffs lbr.

by Anonymousreply 189February 19, 2019 5:17 AM

Lily and her cat are growing on me, send help

by Anonymousreply 190February 19, 2019 5:40 AM

During that long break when he was partying with the Weeknd he was sleeping with someone. No way he was celebate. This girl fits the profile. She even looks like LRD. I wonder if people like Nick Spiro hang out with celebrities so they can hook them up with things including girls. I think he acts as an assistant. Not saying the girl is a prostitute but maybe Nick knows models and this is how Timothée met her. Otherwise how do they keep girls from talking if they don't have some links with them.

That summer no girls were seen with them but you know that's because they were being discreet. If this girl was just a friend, why hide her.

by Anonymousreply 191February 19, 2019 6:33 AM

R191 But I thought during that time they were only in the same place for like one week in May (plus Coachella?). And supposedly their thing ended quite early on in the summer.

I'm not saying he was or is celibate, I mean most adults are sleeping with someone probably.

by Anonymousreply 192February 19, 2019 6:44 AM

R192 well according to the gossip he started dating LRD in June.

I don't know why people think LRD thing is so fake. It's easy to fall for your costar. These same people think he fell for Armie why not LRD?

It's hard for actors to meet people otherwise. Even if they kissed for the pappz doesn't mean they aren't a real couple.

by Anonymousreply 193February 19, 2019 7:26 AM

Just noticed that Spiro likes all LRD's posts too. He is most likely an ass kisser. They probably think it's being loyal and supportive.

by Anonymousreply 194February 19, 2019 7:28 AM

R192 Okay but if they started dating in June then summer must have been real rough since she most likely was only on set for a very short time and then he was in Hungary for the summer while she was in LA (I think?). Would two young people really start a relationship after hanging out for a short period knowing that they're gonna be apart for two months right in the beginning when it's the most exciting time...

by Anonymousreply 195February 19, 2019 7:38 AM

R195 do people really plan their relationships based on whether the other person will be available in the next few months? No. People just fall for each other. They don't think ahead.

by Anonymousreply 196February 19, 2019 7:41 AM

R195 also maybe it was not serious immediately. They could've just been sleeping together. Maybe it's still not totally serious. He claimed to never been in love before. He might not fall in love easily.

by Anonymousreply 197February 19, 2019 7:44 AM

Or maybe it’s PR like it so obviously is...are people really still trying to make this a real thing??

by Anonymousreply 198February 19, 2019 7:45 AM

She filmed less than two weeks, if they hooked up in June and then hooked up two months later there would be more passion showing than the photos show...

by Anonymousreply 199February 19, 2019 7:47 AM

R197 Or might starts on SSIFF. They were out together a whole night. The next day at BB photo call, he was so tired for Q&A. She also post her ig story with nip slips that day.

by Anonymousreply 200February 19, 2019 7:52 AM

Tim looked miserable at ssiff. We’ve seen him sleepy and happy. I’ve never seen him look as bad as he did that weekend. If that’s his face after spending a night with a girl he likes, something is really wrong

by Anonymousreply 201February 19, 2019 7:55 AM

I can't believe we're talking about this again....or wait, actually

by Anonymousreply 202February 19, 2019 7:56 AM

r201 He always looks fresh as a daisy after spending time with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 203February 19, 2019 8:26 AM

He and Armie probably have incredible sex that leaves him physically and emotionally sated for weeks. When the love and physical attraction is so strong.

by Anonymousreply 204February 19, 2019 8:55 AM

I’ve always thought Armie was Timmy’s first full sexual experience with a man. And that’s why he’s so head over heels and why there’s such a deep bond and attachment between them. And now he’s able to get it pretty regularly from the love of his life and he’s never looked happier.

by Anonymousreply 205February 19, 2019 9:11 AM

they deleted the pic...I wonder why

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206February 19, 2019 9:13 AM

Now, many moons ago, when I was in the back of the car/bus/cinema with a young man I was just hooking up with, he was not sending ig stories about a town with a name that made him giggle (Urineta). He was busy trying to get his hands down my sweater or up my skirt. Just saying...

by Anonymousreply 207February 19, 2019 9:15 AM

Isn't the SSIFF where he started talking about being insatiable and playing whimsically with his bracelets?

by Anonymousreply 208February 19, 2019 9:55 AM

R206 bc it was inappropriate. He basically used Armie's promo to try to crack on to Timothée. Sometimes I really feel bad for Armie living permanently in his shadow. Maybe if he gets Batman things will change.

by Anonymousreply 209February 19, 2019 9:58 AM

r206 maybe Liz saw she tagged them and threw a hissy fit lol.

by Anonymousreply 210February 19, 2019 9:59 AM

^^ HE tagged them

by Anonymousreply 211February 19, 2019 9:59 AM

The interviewer is hot though. If Timothée was gay he would have his pick.

by Anonymousreply 212February 19, 2019 10:02 AM

I think Armie/Timmy relationship is really weird

by Anonymousreply 213February 19, 2019 10:09 AM

Did Armie's PR put that Batman rumor out? It doesn't seem like it's that popular with the DC boys. Eek.

by Anonymousreply 214February 19, 2019 10:15 AM

Fanboys hate everything.

by Anonymousreply 215February 19, 2019 10:19 AM

Armie will have the Bruce Wayne Part of his character Down it’s weather or not he will be able to pull off the Batman side

by Anonymousreply 216February 19, 2019 10:27 AM

I think this all much ado about nothing. He's given no indication at all that he wants to be in a Batman movie.

by Anonymousreply 217February 19, 2019 10:30 AM

r209 That was pretty lame of the interviewer. I wonder who instructed him to take it down. Side note, I noticed that somebody commented "Daddy Armie" which made me lol.

by Anonymousreply 218February 19, 2019 10:31 AM

How many Batman movies does the world need?

by Anonymousreply 219February 19, 2019 10:32 AM

R217 I think so too. And quite a few certified twitter accounts that seem reliable said that the rumours weren’t true.

by Anonymousreply 220February 19, 2019 10:34 AM

I would not rule out that Hammer is in final talks to play Batman. The main guy who says he is not going to be Batman is Umberto Gonzales. He is one of the worst when it comes to predicting this stuff. he was called out by directors all the time with his "Scoops". The guy who broke the news yesterday says he waiting for a long time to break it and says he has some reliable insiders. We will have to wait

Also, this is not the first time Armie was rumored to be back as Batman. A few weeks ago some insiders who work for multiple outlets put up some cryptic Twitter messages with pics from the old George Miller Justice League movie and the hashtag "second chances".

by Anonymousreply 221February 19, 2019 10:45 AM

Now that Karl Lagerfeld has die let’s see how much work Chanel gives is Lily Rose. Maybe she too can became an IG model.

by Anonymousreply 222February 19, 2019 10:47 AM

R222 Well, lily would be perfect for timmy then.

Why is anyone still surprised that Timmy would date a girl like lily or this chick from London??? He has proven time and time again he likes trash. Yes, when it comes to work, he will look for directors who have class, but in his private life, he likes it shallow. Franky boy, Wekken'd, Cudi, Kayne, Lily, this chick. And Nic Spiro is a typical nerd who never got some pussy ins school and is ass-kissing some insta-models because he has access through Timmy.

The only people who are an anomaly are Stephane and Armie. And let's be honest, we don't see and hear from his old friends that much anymore. Will seems to be out of the picture.

Timmy would have been the first guy to buy tickets to go to the Fyre Festival! He is part of that idiotic culture and he loves it. And don't start with he is still young. That guy is 23. He is shallow and will probably be this way.

by Anonymousreply 223February 19, 2019 10:54 AM

-R223 Sadly much of what you said is true, the friendship with Frankie and now the lasted makes it seems that way. While I wish he would be more like Ansel, Lucas or Tom Who have exceptable GF’s and keep their lives private. That doesn’t take away from my believe that he has the promise to be a very good actor.

by Anonymousreply 224February 19, 2019 11:02 AM

Because there's absolutely no proof he was dating that London attention ho. And he's not dating Lily omg. Are we back to this bs debate?

by Anonymousreply 225February 19, 2019 11:09 AM

r223 Cudi is cool. He's not trash.

by Anonymousreply 226February 19, 2019 11:10 AM

Think some fans do need to realise that these are the people he likes and has always liked, he can be a little trashy, but there are also people who need to stop with the black and white thinking and realise he can in fact have trashy friends and enjoy a bit of that lifestyle, while ALSO being a smart grounded awkward guy who has his priorities straight. He seems to have a lot of sides to him (like we all do) and seems to have the ability to get along with everyone, from people like Will to TW to Armie.

Will say, about the london insta girl; even though they seemed to try to keep it under wraps (whatever it was), her posting that photo obviously showing That Window and cmbyn lyrics was like she was desperatee for people to put 2 and 2 together, if he wants to keep this stuff private he should be very careful of the types who will 100% wanna use him for their 15 minuets, and I imagine there are a lot of them given who he hangs with and his it boy status rn. But he's not dumb nor a kid and im sure he's figuring all of this out just fine

by Anonymousreply 227February 19, 2019 11:13 AM

also dont feel like cudi should be called trash, he seems like a cool guy and timmys loved him forever, their little friendships cute honestly and doesn't seem shallow at all

by Anonymousreply 228February 19, 2019 11:15 AM

Doesn't matter if he is dating them or not. Timmy likes to hang out with shallow people and is easily impressed by bling bling. Deal with it. Not saying he is not a phenomenal actor and will have a career, but this pedestal he is always put on is pathetic. He is part of the insta-culture and it's embarrassing.

Just alone that Weeken'd visited him in London. the people he likes to hang around are trash.

Guess why he only brings Stephane to the award shows. one of the only friends he can present at these events. Stephane is a good guy. Oh, and his family of course. imagine Franky boy at the Baftas

by Anonymousreply 229February 19, 2019 11:17 AM

I take Cudi back... he is alright

by Anonymousreply 230February 19, 2019 11:18 AM

Timothee wants to have a certain image but then he hangs out with trash people, this is the problem...it's a contradiction. For example, he spent his birthday with that Frank and LRD and her trashy and immature friends... wtf? and then he wants to appear like a mature guy to the people eyes

by Anonymousreply 231February 19, 2019 11:20 AM

R227 amen to that first paragraph

by Anonymousreply 232February 19, 2019 11:20 AM

I don’t think he’s awkward and I don’t think he’s a bad boy. I think he’s a 23 year old who can’t believe his good fortune. I think he’s dating the lily girl for real( he might not have real feelings for her), but he’s checking all the boxes. She’s French, rich and just got out a relationship. Timmy likes the celebrity life and will do anything for it. The reason the bulk of us are disappointed is because he came across as a well grounded, educated and well spoken young man but in reality, he’s as fickle as the next boy. I like the fact that Ansel is public with his lady, adopting a dog together and unassuming. I hate that Timmy has to do all these shout outs to prominent directors and kiss ass at every interview. He’s not awkward, he’s just a great actor with trashy taste. To think he’s not dating LrD is naive! He spent his birthday, Christmas and new year with her. You can’t just write that off

by Anonymousreply 233February 19, 2019 11:21 AM

Timmy has idolized and fanboyed Cudi for years, and now that's his boo. Must be pretty wild / surreal. Meeting your heroes is one thing, becoming friends with them is another.

by Anonymousreply 234February 19, 2019 11:22 AM

R227 true, but here is the quetion. Why would you want to hang around people like frank, Weeken'd and stupid insta-models. The answer is that he is shallow.

by Anonymousreply 235February 19, 2019 11:22 AM

R233 not Christmas. LRD was with her family and also JD was there. Do you really think Timmy spent christmas with LRD family and not with his family wtf?

by Anonymousreply 236February 19, 2019 11:24 AM

Maybe there's a whole other side to The Weeknd that we don't see.

by Anonymousreply 237February 19, 2019 11:25 AM

My question is why the hell is he so skinny. I saw a video from when he was filming CMBYN and he looked so healthy. But since this fall he's looked like a gust of wind would knock him over. Seriously I wonder if it's his anxiety or what.

by Anonymousreply 238February 19, 2019 11:25 AM

I love Timothée but sometimes I think he just pretends to be what he is not

by Anonymousreply 239February 19, 2019 11:26 AM

R234 It's also unhealthy. Thank fuck Cudi is a decent guy.

Btw, there's way too many kids in this thread. Get off the internet.

by Anonymousreply 240February 19, 2019 11:26 AM

R233 you can call believing in T&LRD being legit naive.

R238 because you can enjoy being around trashy/party people while also not being nothing but a shallow person. Thinking of my own friends, there may be people on the outside youd call trashy but in reality are chill and normal, fuck knows how TW or frankie are day to day. I do think timmys enjoys this lifestyle, but thinking him as completely shallow with nothing else going on is ridiculous & too much b&w thinking

by Anonymousreply 241February 19, 2019 11:28 AM

R238 I think Beautiful Boy fucked him up. He only drank some weird protein shake the whole time and lost 17 pounds. He never really got his weight back.

I thought he said he has to put on some extra pounds for Dune. Don't see that tbh...

by Anonymousreply 242February 19, 2019 11:29 AM

^^ 2nd was for R235

by Anonymousreply 243February 19, 2019 11:29 AM

but if he really likes LRD it means he likes trashy and silly girls and this is a disappointment

by Anonymousreply 244February 19, 2019 11:31 AM

Why do some people find it so hard to understand that he might be attracted to insta models (not necessarily referring to LRD)? At the end of the day he’s a 23 year old guy, and a ton of 23 year old (straight) guys would say yes to hanging out with those girls in a heartbeat. I don’t know what to believe about this whole thing tbh but not understanding that possibility seems ridiculous

by Anonymousreply 245February 19, 2019 11:33 AM

he wants to fuck them and that's okay but now he is dating LRD, this is different.

by Anonymousreply 246February 19, 2019 11:35 AM

^^ Unless you 100% believe he’s gay of course, which is fine

by Anonymousreply 247February 19, 2019 11:35 AM

I think Timothée likes these trashy people but he is ashamed of them at the same time

by Anonymousreply 248February 19, 2019 11:37 AM

Cudi is a hard working artist that has had the courage to talk about the problems he faced. Going out with people that just a few months ago you never though you would ever meet is not a crime. Remember that when in Cannes he met Villeneuve and sealed his Dune role. I think the London girl got the idea to imply something between her and Timmy when fans dm her. He might have had a one night stand with her, but I doubt more. He was in France at Christmas for work and family, he might have sex with LRD, but it is pr and is following all the rules.

by Anonymousreply 249February 19, 2019 11:38 AM

Some poster here mentioned Xavier Dolan. Timmy likes some of his IG. I think Xavier, Lucas, Tim have a great friendship which is the same as his relationship with Saoirse and Greta. Lucas and Gialiang are theater friend. His mom seems to know Lucas in person as well.

by Anonymousreply 250February 19, 2019 11:39 AM

*Giulliang

by Anonymousreply 251February 19, 2019 11:40 AM

I'm still curious how many of his "friends" will stick with him if his career won't turn out the way everybody thinks. He is the glden boy right now. That can change.

Btw, I hope Armie will be Batman, just to shut up the Armie haters who say he uses Timmy all the time.

by Anonymousreply 252February 19, 2019 11:41 AM

R249 also think london girl was making an effort to imply, makes me think it was a hookup that she wanted more out of for attention since she could have so easily posted nothing at all related to timmy, but seemed to want someone to figure it out

R250 everyone seems to run in the same circles, small world in acting

by Anonymousreply 253February 19, 2019 11:45 AM

r248 Timmy knows the stans disapprove. The general fans dgaf who Timmy fucks or parties with. They will see his movies because they enjoy his work. The obsessives who overanalyze his every move are a small minority. I don't know why he caters to them so much.

by Anonymousreply 254February 19, 2019 11:47 AM

he could have everyone...but still he chose that girl..

by Anonymousreply 255February 19, 2019 11:51 AM

Elio is beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256February 19, 2019 11:53 AM

You guys think Timmy going to Coachella this year?

by Anonymousreply 257February 19, 2019 11:53 AM

r255 His pr team chose her.

by Anonymousreply 258February 19, 2019 11:54 AM

R257 dear god I hope not- but Cudi is on the bill, so.....

by Anonymousreply 259February 19, 2019 11:55 AM

r259 He may not be able to swing it logistically with filming, but you never know.

by Anonymousreply 260February 19, 2019 11:59 AM

R224 you keep mentioning Ansel like he's some ideal when he's benefitted from nepotism and probably years being Kevin Spacey's bum Boy.

Lucas is also nepotism. People look down on LRD but raise up the same people who live off privileges.

by Anonymousreply 261February 19, 2019 12:00 PM

also wondering why ansel keeps getting mentioned he comes across as a huge asshole, and what R261 said

by Anonymousreply 262February 19, 2019 12:02 PM

FYI: replying to dms from someone else's fangirls has two purposes: either goading or looking for attention. Or both. But it's never genuine. A genuine reaction would be to panic and block/ignore. These people are mocking you and you don't even realize.

by Anonymousreply 263February 19, 2019 12:02 PM

Actually I find dates interesting, on the 14th of May Timmy kisses mystery blond and BG published a blind about him needing to like girls. Then this blond appears with a group of other hangers on. I wonder if she was approached to be the one for a bit of pda and then Timmy backed off. At the same time LRD arrived to film the King and since she had a few movies coming out, was roped in for pr. The blond dropped some hints hoping to get the same publicly that Cannes blonde got, but no luck. Stranger things have happened in Hollyweird.

by Anonymousreply 264February 19, 2019 12:06 PM

I still can’t believe people think anything with Lily is real when he would have more chemistry standing next to a wet mop

by Anonymousreply 265February 19, 2019 12:07 PM

People look down on LRD because of her acting skills. Jack Gyllenhaal is also nepotism. Lucas keeps working as a supporting role and working non-stop for years. Don’t know much about Ansel but at least he’s never rejects the idea that he has a career because of his parents.

by Anonymousreply 266February 19, 2019 12:10 PM

Not defending Timmy's choice to hang out with these people because I agree they're trash, but I think this specific instance last year when he was spending a lot of time with this crowd had a lot to do with him being lonely and kind of lost and being pretty much alone for a long period of time. He had finished CMBYN promo literally a couple months before and now he was thrown into a new film in a new place with no one close to him around, besides when Giullian and Nick briefly visited him. If The Weekend wanted to hang out with him, he probably thought why not? No one else around anyway and it gave him something to do when he wasn't prepping for his role. I think this time around when he's abroad things will be different and he won't need distractions from losers like these...

by Anonymousreply 267February 19, 2019 12:10 PM

R265 legit question. How can you gauge chemistry from a photo? We haven't seen them on screen together or even interacting.

by Anonymousreply 268February 19, 2019 12:10 PM

Ansel is cheesy AF. He can go.

Lucas may be nepotism, but he seems grounded and low-key, and not an instaho. He's not a flashy it boy, but he's playing the long game. He's not in danger of burning out.

by Anonymousreply 269February 19, 2019 12:12 PM

R264 do find it interesting that london girl, cannes girl and LRD happened in quick succession, like there was a rush to get him linked to a girl one way or another lol all the space of what, a month or two? I'm really torn about what parts are real and which are set up, lily thing looks fake as fuck, cannes girl seemed like a set up, london girl looked maybe legit but I can't rule that out as being someone he was meant to be set up with. There definitely wouldve been pressure for him to be seen as the boy who does in fact likes girls once he needed to move on from cmbyn and initial break out. Fuck knows what real in HW

by Anonymousreply 270February 19, 2019 12:15 PM

I see Ansel still has his bleached hair...

by Anonymousreply 271February 19, 2019 12:18 PM

R270 I think the quick succession shows a man who can finally let loose from exhaustively bidding for an Oscar for months and finally got time to get wild and let his hair down. Boy was horny.

by Anonymousreply 272February 19, 2019 12:19 PM

Marta, MaiKa, LRD, London chick, even Lourdes could be sisters. How are people missing his clear preferences.

by Anonymousreply 273February 19, 2019 12:20 PM

He obviously fucks people we don't hear about.

by Anonymousreply 274February 19, 2019 12:22 PM

R273 it’s almost creepy how much the London chick looks like Marta and Maika.

by Anonymousreply 275February 19, 2019 12:22 PM

I think this babychaela girl is a non-story, just someone who was hanging out in the same group of people and wanted some attention with her IG story and CMBYN references. LRD is pure PR. That's just super obvious to me.

by Anonymousreply 276February 19, 2019 12:23 PM

Charmie fans feel threatened by Timmy being with women but maybe Timmy's as bisexual as Elio and has had Armie too.

by Anonymousreply 277February 19, 2019 12:24 PM

The fact they do look so alike is the problem imo. A young guy has preferences, but so similar? At 22 when you are horny for any pretty girl? I have never met a man who dated such photocopy girls. They had something in common, but not that much. It is as though he thinks it is the type he should go for...

by Anonymousreply 278February 19, 2019 12:28 PM

R277 Don't think he is gay. With the right person, he probably would go with some dick. Same with Armie. Both are probably Bi-curious. So that would work. Timmy probably fucked a bunch of insta-models last year after the Oscars. He is popular.

R278 he seems to have a type. Kinda dissapointing type, but a type.

by Anonymousreply 279February 19, 2019 12:30 PM

I’ve always thought Armie was Timmy’s first full sexual experience with a man. And that’s why he’s so head over heels and why there’s such a deep bond and attachment between them. And now he’s able to get it pretty regularly from the love of his life and he’s never looked happier.

YES to every word of this. But I wonder if Timmy was the first man Armie was ever with too? What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 280February 19, 2019 12:32 PM

One last thing. I think some of you guys are seriously overestimating Tim. Just because you're desperate to fuck him does not mean everyone is.

by Anonymousreply 281February 19, 2019 12:33 PM

I don’t think Lourdes looks anything like the others and she is extremely private esp considering her mother is one of the most famous women in the world. I think we have glossed over Lagerfeld’s death here. Wither LRD’s “career”? Will she (and her mom) show up to a star studded funeral (and will it conflict with the Cesars?)

by Anonymousreply 282February 19, 2019 12:35 PM

R279 most men are shallow though when it comes to women's looks. We don't know that these women aren't smart , interesting and funny. LRD seems to have a good sense of humor and in their pictures she's laughing and both are smiling a lot .

by Anonymousreply 283February 19, 2019 12:35 PM

R280 This is all speculation... obviously! But I think Armie tried and succeeded last year in Rome/Paris. The vibe was just too weird. After the Oscar snub, Armie probably said, "Fuck it! I go for it!". the constant staring from both of them. Also, Liz changed after that trip.

by Anonymousreply 284February 19, 2019 12:37 PM

R281 everyday you hear about some person in the industry who can't hold back their lust for Timmy. Just yesterday that interviewer and Charlie Puth. I'd say Timmy was pretty sought after. We all want him too.

by Anonymousreply 285February 19, 2019 12:39 PM

R284 but don't you think that weird vibe was BECAUSE of the oscar snub and maybe a little break down? Though who knows what timmy said/did to calm him down, agree some shit went down during that time that we'll never know (but dont believe it was them fukcing that happened)

by Anonymousreply 286February 19, 2019 12:41 PM

Think Armie had more experiences with guys than Timmy but more like experimenting and seeing if it’s something he’s actually into. And then when he met Timmy, there was so much mutual attraction that he fully gave in and never looked back

by Anonymousreply 287February 19, 2019 12:43 PM

Agree, r287. I think Armie fell so hard for Timmy and now he doesn't know what to do about it. Well, more like he can't do anything about it because of Liz and the kids. And also Timmy is in the same situation but for different reasons.

by Anonymousreply 288February 19, 2019 12:52 PM

R285 Yeah, he's hot but he's also immature, awkward and intense in a weird way. It's not a coincidence that most of his female co-workers treat him more like a cute younger brother and there's basically zero sexual chemistry. I don't doubt he's able to get girls but maybe not necessarily the ones he's really into, which is why he's single. And why LRD was needed.

by Anonymousreply 289February 19, 2019 12:53 PM

R283 Her ex is Ash Stymest who seems so silly and immature. R285 Agree. And LRD is only 19.

by Anonymousreply 290February 19, 2019 1:02 PM

R288 Yeah, it’s unfortunate that they can’t be together openly like they’d want to be but at least having LRD and Liz around gives them cover to be together without anyone besides hardcore fans suspecting anything. That’s why I don’t really have a problem with the LRD stuff. It serves many purposes.

by Anonymousreply 291February 19, 2019 1:10 PM

R289 he had Glenn Close, Regina King and every woman he came near screaming in his face and practically begging for it. Not to mention the fans who would get naked in seconds if he asked. And not to mention all the gay men. He's like a rocker status. Are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 292February 19, 2019 1:10 PM

Timothée could literally sleep with anyone he wanted to . That includes his straight male buddies. Young and old.

by Anonymousreply 293February 19, 2019 1:12 PM

But there's only one man he chooses to sleep with.

by Anonymousreply 294February 19, 2019 1:15 PM

Tim said himself that all his girlfriends eventually get sick of him. And to be brutally honest I can kinda see why.

This is why he works so well with Armie, because Armie knows he's much older and doesn't mind taking care of Tim, which is what he needs. They're crazy compatible.

R292 R293 Yes, I'm serious and you are projecting HARD.

by Anonymousreply 295February 19, 2019 1:16 PM

What is it with Timmy sticking his tong in people and liking them? Seriously, Marzia in CMBYN, that chick in the shower in BB, the SXSW video form 2017 where he almost swallowed Maika and she had to push him away. I think he is kinkier than people realize. Just like Hammer and his BDSM.

by Anonymousreply 296February 19, 2019 1:20 PM

*licking

by Anonymousreply 297February 19, 2019 1:20 PM

R295 when/where did he say his girlfriends get sick of him?

by Anonymousreply 298February 19, 2019 1:24 PM

I don't think he is London blonde's type, but if she could get free publicity she would have been happy to be seen with him. I think he is very good looking, but he is a type, and I agree that he can be intense and very driven. Not quite what a young girl would want.

by Anonymousreply 299February 19, 2019 1:25 PM

his relationship with lily started in june? who said that?

by Anonymousreply 300February 19, 2019 1:27 PM

R300 because they met during The King filming lol so people suppose they started the relationship in june

by Anonymousreply 301February 19, 2019 1:34 PM

people forgot Lily and Timothée relationship came out when awards season started

by Anonymousreply 302February 19, 2019 1:37 PM

R302 but Elizabeth was hinting before then. Early June iirc. R299 how do we know her type? She posted that quote from cmbyn after all. Elio, at least, is her type. Intense and driven, in spades.

by Anonymousreply 303February 19, 2019 1:41 PM

if LRD and T are really together and they started dating in june, it means they used awards season to get more attention (with paps pics and articles)

by Anonymousreply 304February 19, 2019 1:44 PM

If you are looking for an Elio type, hanging round the Weeknd you ain't gonna find him. She just copied the famous phrase from the movie. She likes copying self help phrases...

by Anonymousreply 305February 19, 2019 1:45 PM

R201 He just looks hungover to me. And spanish media reporter he cancelled scheduled interviews that week so hangover makes more sense than distraught over entering PR relations lmao

by Anonymousreply 306February 19, 2019 1:46 PM

R305 good point. But then if you are looking for an intelligent and talented girl hanging around The Weeknd you ain’t gonna find her. Who else was Timothée gonna bang? He’s probably sick of his New York usuals.

by Anonymousreply 307February 19, 2019 1:52 PM

He partied a lot at TIFF and probably as much during SSIFF. I think the T/LRD situation started as a real crush and the PR teams saw a great opportunity to exploit for awards season. Not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 308February 19, 2019 1:52 PM

R308 it's the same thing. they liked each other and then they decided to use the relationship for the award seasons to get more attention. so timothée is not private like fans think and he likes attention

by Anonymousreply 309February 19, 2019 1:59 PM

Can't believe someone's actually suggesting that he cancelled his interviews during a film festival because of partying and a hangover. I mean, for real.

Much more likely he was feeling sick or anxious. Or something bad happened.

by Anonymousreply 310February 19, 2019 2:00 PM

R310 LRD happened. Timothée was already sick of her lol

by Anonymousreply 311February 19, 2019 2:02 PM

R310 FGS Timothée is not a saint. It's a very plausible reason to cancel interviews.

by Anonymousreply 312February 19, 2019 2:02 PM

He has done interviews hungover, see LFF. At San Sebstian he might have had a bad cold, but he was in a strange mood. At TIFF there were many eyes, and nothing happened between Timmy and LRD. The San Sebstian rumers of kissing on a balcony were quite ridiculous unless it was the start of the pr stunt.

by Anonymousreply 313February 19, 2019 2:02 PM

R313 What?? kissing on a balcony? hahahha

by Anonymousreply 314February 19, 2019 2:04 PM

He was a mess at SSFF. We will never know what really happened but he seemed to be in anguish. He was probably coming to the realization that he had to drag this fauxmance out till at least March.

by Anonymousreply 315February 19, 2019 2:05 PM

R312 It's a ridiculous reason and would immediately earn him a bad rep among the Spanish press. Say what you want but the kid is a professional. He's even too dedicated sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 316February 19, 2019 2:05 PM

lol how can people know she started filming in june. her role is small and her scenes could be filmed not necessarily in the first month of shooting

by Anonymousreply 317February 19, 2019 2:06 PM

R313 Let's not forget Timothee attended the 'A Faithful Man' premiere at TIFF and was also at the afterparty. I wouldn't be so sure nothing happened between them there. And let's not forget LRD, Timothée and Stéphane started following each other in January 2018 around Paris Fashion Week when she was also filming AFM.

by Anonymousreply 318February 19, 2019 2:07 PM

R317 Well, Lily's mon got married on June 30th, so she was definitely in Europe around that time, and not in LA.

by Anonymousreply 319February 19, 2019 2:08 PM

*mom

by Anonymousreply 320February 19, 2019 2:08 PM

R317 I think she filmed on June in England

by Anonymousreply 321February 19, 2019 2:08 PM

FFS he knew he was going to work with Louis Garrel in a few months! Why did he have to be there to see her? He was papped going into Xavier Dolan’s movie. Are you trying to tell me nobody in Toronto would have papped them?

by Anonymousreply 322February 19, 2019 2:09 PM

The Oscar snub was a blessing in disguise. He was able to cut the stunt short and move on with his life.

by Anonymousreply 323February 19, 2019 2:10 PM

How could Armie not fall for this beautiful boy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324February 19, 2019 2:10 PM

Lol the few sneaky pics we got of him at Tiff, he was with Armie. I’m sure the last thing on his mind was LRD.

by Anonymousreply 325February 19, 2019 2:12 PM

R322 Maybe he visited Louis on the AFM set, and met LRD. That's not impossible.

by Anonymousreply 326February 19, 2019 2:12 PM

R313 Fans see him get in the same car with Lily for a dinner at a small town nearby. And only Tim got back alone and left the hotel again. Lily wasn’t back to the hotel either. It seems reliable because those fans were seriously upset what they’ve seen.

by Anonymousreply 327February 19, 2019 2:13 PM

R326 I remember a photo of him and Louis hanging out early last year. I think they were in London.

by Anonymousreply 328February 19, 2019 2:13 PM

Why does it seem like everyone is starting to believe the Tim/Lily relationship all of a sudden? I feel like there were less believers before that London girl story came out. You have the right to believe it’s real of course but it looks like the general consensus has changed

by Anonymousreply 329February 19, 2019 2:13 PM

-R261 I understand Lucas and Ansel come from privilege. I was referring to how they handle their personal lives.

-R282 LRD modeling days die with Karl. He was her moms personal favorite

Yes the Gyllenhaals are product of nepotism but they are also good actors. Am convinced Tim & LRD didn’t spend lots of time on the set of King but started at SSIFF and he was done with after the island.

by Anonymousreply 330February 19, 2019 2:16 PM

R322 There was a fan photo which he was in A Faithful man premiere.

by Anonymousreply 331February 19, 2019 2:17 PM

I've always thought there was at least a hint of realism about them. Also, the person replacing KL as Chanel art director is Virgine Viard. She has been the Chanel studio director for 22 years. I doubt anything will change.

by Anonymousreply 332February 19, 2019 2:20 PM

Jesus fuck... he was sick at SSFF. The few interviews he gave were pretty obvious. He had the flu. Not everything is some sort of conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 333February 19, 2019 2:24 PM

[R330] Am convinced Tim & LRD didn’t spend lots of time on the set of King but started at SSIFF and he was done with after the island.

i agree with u

by Anonymousreply 334February 19, 2019 2:27 PM

R333 Yes, same at LFF. He was sick during the press junket.

by Anonymousreply 335February 19, 2019 2:27 PM

R332 I doubt that too. I read somewhere that the reason they choose Lily because Part of the brand represents a heritage concept from generation to generation. Vanessa and Lily is the best choice for them. (Mother to daughter) Honestly I don’t see Chanel in her. Neither classy nor liberal enough.

Some random ideas, Armie should be an ambassador of luxury brand. Zegna or Dupont.

by Anonymousreply 336February 19, 2019 2:32 PM

R329 things keep coming in waves here, exact same arguments gets repeated 100 times.

People so quick to forget the god knows how many signs that this is PR from the start, but at this point it doesn't feel like it matters anymore. Promo and awards seasons over so no need to be public anymore, whether real or not. We'll literally never know whats going on and its getting tiring seeing literally the exact same things being said over and over here., but with tim being gone things just seem to get worse here lol at least london girl was something new(ish)

by Anonymousreply 337February 19, 2019 2:33 PM

R331 any of him even talking with LRD? Didn’t think so.

by Anonymousreply 338February 19, 2019 2:33 PM

R335 but he looked great at SIFF but like a Jersey Shore reject at SSIF. Was he too sick to shave? I don’t know what was going on there but there was something

by Anonymousreply 339February 19, 2019 2:37 PM

R329 because if he could be with one Instaho he could be with another? It’s a pattern of bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 340February 19, 2019 2:39 PM

R337 maybe not public for a while but we still have The King. Either they will confirm relationship (real or not) or end things shortly before. I’m guessing the latter because it would make the pairing a “delicate” subject that no one would want to bring up.

by Anonymousreply 341February 19, 2019 2:42 PM

R341 yeah until The King, though I don't know what they're gonna go for. Got no idea how much promo's actually gonna be done for it. I am finding it hard to picture them going public, after how disastrously timmy reacted before. I can see it being kept as a blacklisted topic even if theyre still keeping it up

by Anonymousreply 342February 19, 2019 2:49 PM

It seems like it ended after The Bahamas, for whatever reason. Even that blurb in US Weekly looked like something leftover from an earlier plan when they may have planned to keep it going and have some pap walks while they were in LA

by Anonymousreply 343February 19, 2019 3:10 PM

If you are making the “Tim likes shallow trash” argument you are ignoring the fact that when he hangs with or fucks people who are not social media hos, we won’t see it. So there is an huge inherent bias when you decide that what we see on social media tells us everything about who he likes.

Obviously he hangs out with that type sometimes, and we see it cause these people are used to posting everything online. But he could be fucking 10 other people who are nothing like those girls, and we’d never know cause those people are not posting their ass online every 2 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 344February 19, 2019 3:46 PM

R344 exactly, same goes for his friends. Everyone talking as if the only people he's friends with are ones we see him interact with on IG, who knows what other people he has in his life who we don't see. You're gonna hear about him hanging out with abel or kudi, you won't hear about him hanging out with will or billie or whatever

by Anonymousreply 345February 19, 2019 4:13 PM

I think we’ve established he has trash friends/acquaintances and a few normal ones.

by Anonymousreply 346February 19, 2019 4:26 PM

R345 and it’s way more likely that he spends the majority of his time with people like Will an Billie. He even said in a recent interview he doesn’t think fame changed his life too much cause he still comes back to ny and hangs out with his same friends. He parties with Abel or others like him a few times a year and people act as if that’s how he is spending most of his life

Even if he’s dating lrd (spoiler alert, he’s not) he hasn’t been seen at any clubs, parties, or events with her, if he was so addicted to that lifestyle something would have leaked. Instead they are spotted getting coffee and shopping. If they are friends he might bring out the tame side of her that likes to read, watch films, and cuddle with her cat.

by Anonymousreply 347February 19, 2019 4:50 PM

Obviously I don’t know him as we all don’t but if it was all about the lifestyle he’s could have gone about it an easier way there is plenty of YA Adaptations floating around if he was in it just for the fame and money . Also I don’t think there is a throng wrong if he want to sleep around along as he treating the people he’s having this flings with Respect the he can do what he wants

by Anonymousreply 348February 19, 2019 5:03 PM

Been watching some of Daniel Radcliffe’s old interviews and the way he acts In interviews Especially his younger ones he and Timmy seem to have the same kind of nervous Energy problem let’s hopw timmy can grow out of it like Daniel has seem to .

by Anonymousreply 349February 19, 2019 5:06 PM

I think tims issue is anxiety. He was more relaxed on the cmbyn tour, and even more well spoken in some younger press stuff he did. I think he has to adjust to the pressure of fame and noteriety during interviews, once he gets over his anxiety he will be fine

by Anonymousreply 350February 19, 2019 5:45 PM

LRD on Karl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351February 19, 2019 5:46 PM

R164 who would have an interest in keeping things discreet? Armie

by Anonymousreply 352February 19, 2019 5:46 PM

R350 helps that he wasn't doing cmbyn tour alone like he has been with BB, that and I think he spent a good portion of it high with armie lol. He's still relatively new to this, it'll just be something he gradually gets better at

by Anonymousreply 353February 19, 2019 6:03 PM

R353 also true, but his appearances solo on talk shows last year were a lot more personable and cute. This year he was a train wreck.

by Anonymousreply 354February 19, 2019 6:28 PM

R349 Daniel Radcliffe started drinking while shooting Harry Potter to deal with his anxiety and to keep up with the pace. Timothée must have his own tricks against anxiety. Looks like bracelets and more recently rings help him a lot.

by Anonymousreply 355February 19, 2019 6:35 PM

[quote]I’ve always thought Armie was Timmy’s first full sexual experience with a man.

Wrong.

by Anonymousreply 356February 19, 2019 6:40 PM

[356] what is your thought?

by Anonymousreply 357February 19, 2019 6:42 PM

Maybe Will?

by Anonymousreply 358February 19, 2019 6:47 PM

For your own well-being, people really need to start parting with the notion that Timmy is sleeping with Armie or that he is even attracted to him in that way. It’s abundantly clear that Armie is way too clean-cut and proper for Timmy’s tastes. If Timmy is sleeping around with instamodels, then that is obviously his type and you can’t control who you’re attracted to. And Armie doesn’t strike me as the type who would be ok with Tim hooking up with these randoms and then going back to him. Maybe if Timmy gets all these hookups out of his system someday, things can be different. Or maybe Armie needs to become a slutty instamodel. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Timmy acts into him in order to maintain his clean image so that people don’t suspect the type he is actually doing in private. It’s sad but nothing we can do about it.

by Anonymousreply 359February 19, 2019 6:51 PM

You're pathetic R359, you're blocked.

by Anonymousreply 360February 19, 2019 6:56 PM

[quote]Because there's absolutely no proof he was dating that London attention ho.

There's also absolutely no proof that he's ever had Armie's cock in his mouth either, so what's your point?

by Anonymousreply 361February 19, 2019 6:58 PM

But the proximity and affection with Armie would warrant such speculation but that random woman was plucked out of thin air

by Anonymousreply 362February 19, 2019 7:00 PM

It's still not proof, which was the point.

by Anonymousreply 363February 19, 2019 7:03 PM

Now a lot of things are new for Tim.... in 5 years we ‘ll get to know him better... because now we don ‘t know anything and right now he is trying anything and everything out of curiosity.... in the next years he’ll cool down ... My guess is he loves Armie as a friend with whom he played a very interesting role in CMBYN, ther was an unique atmosphere on set and out of the set and that’s all.

by Anonymousreply 364February 19, 2019 7:04 PM

R364, your post is suggestive

by Anonymousreply 365February 19, 2019 7:06 PM

It’s hard to imagine Armie and Tim sneaking in all kind of hotel rooms to consume theyr love.... and everybody is covering them. Really??!!

by Anonymousreply 366February 19, 2019 7:07 PM

NOTHING is hard to imagine because we don't know Tim, nor how he spends his private time. It's ALL speculative, and people will believe what they want, period.

by Anonymousreply 367February 19, 2019 7:25 PM

I mean, I’d say there’s a lot more to go on to suggest that Armie and Timmy are sleeping together than there is that Timmy hooked up with this chick or Marta or whoever. It’s just easier to believe that he’s sleeping around than to believe that he’s with Armie because it’s simpler and makes for better gossip. But there’s actually not anything to indicate that Timmy is a fuckboi sleeping with every party girl he meets. If the proof that he fucked this chick was that she posted a pic from his flat then he was fucking TW’s buddy, too, and everyone else he hung out with that week. People latched onto this pic like it indicates anything other than that she is an attentionwhore who was at his flat, along with half a dozen other people around that time.

by Anonymousreply 368February 19, 2019 7:32 PM

People who work with Armie or meet him take a very strong liking to him

by Anonymousreply 369February 19, 2019 7:38 PM

R368 not just the window pic though, she apparently replied to fangirls asking about her and timmy with a 'how did you know?' lol (some IG activity too) (but I know still not real proof - just more stuff to go off of)

whether they fucked or not she seemed to want her 15 mins of fame just like marta did, if he wants to be private he should probably be careful about these types of people

by Anonymousreply 370February 19, 2019 7:38 PM

R370 Yeah, further attentionwhoring. Just like Marta and her and her friends’ cryptic and suggestive IG stories when that story came out. These girls are all the same.

by Anonymousreply 371February 19, 2019 7:41 PM

And like Marta, probably nothing happened...

by Anonymousreply 372February 19, 2019 7:43 PM

I don’t think he’s gay. And even if he likes/loves Armie or who ever, he will never jeopardize his career for the sake of coming out. Acting is the best thing he does and he said so himself. He obviously kisses ass, over compliments and he’s very ambitious and not to say a tad materialistic. All those traits are not bad. That is who he is and to think for one minute that he’s somewhat awkward is a false narrative. He is a good actor and plays accordingly depending on the situation. I don’t think he’s even sleeping with any random girl for the sake of “me too”. I strongly believe he’s dating the lily girl just to check all the boxes and be acceptable in HW. Unfortunately for him, he doesn’t have the requisite body to be a leading man and very soon another shiny toy will pop up. I hope he can at least maintain his looks which I doubt. The early morning airport trips and coffee suggests at least they are spending the night together and to think that he’s with her because of her looks or talents is false. The Depp name is a strong factor and the French connections too.

by Anonymousreply 373February 19, 2019 7:58 PM

This threads are exhausting, they are impossible to follow, and all that without really nothing new to tell

by Anonymousreply 374February 19, 2019 8:01 PM

R373: Coming out wouldn't affect at all the type of career he had till now. Of course it'll be a big burden to the type of career he wants,

He has big ambitions and it's obvious he will do whatever he think he needs to be bigger, but in my opinion it won't work. He'll destined to have a cult following and being a character actor. His mainstream appeal is very limited.

Anyway, unless he puts all his card in trying to be a leading man in big films he will be safe because he can act (unless he is on a red carpet being questioned about his fake relationship)

by Anonymousreply 375February 19, 2019 8:06 PM

r374 I used to find these threads amusing. In spite of all the crazy, there were some highlights in here that made me lol. Now it's just going round and round in circles, rehashing the same stale bread.

by Anonymousreply 376February 19, 2019 8:56 PM

The rubbish about Tim being gay spoiling his career is pure pap. Zachary Quinto is out and has an interesting career and has never been out of work. Kristen Stewart, walks around with her gf whenever she wants to and she still has a career, doing quite interesting things too, and most importantly he's rich.

by Anonymousreply 377February 19, 2019 9:01 PM

R376 ugh I know. At least we had some new stuff yesterday but now it’s just same old boring circles

by Anonymousreply 378February 19, 2019 9:07 PM

Watching again the commentary of CMBYN by Michael Stuhlbarg and TC. At 00:48:37 (in front of the Piave Battle Monument) Timmy answers to MS's question: "Why is Elio so bold here?" "The thrill of getting to be the younger lover... Oliver is in the position of responsability; I get to decide whether to put a seatbelt on or not" How does he know? In Miss Stevens, it is the professor who is stopping the ambiguity... So...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379February 19, 2019 9:13 PM

Depends on the career you want. Timmy is ambitious, just interesting parts are not enough. If he was gay, he would keep quiet. He could come out years down the line once he has established himself. Or he is just a driven young man that is taking all his chances now and has not got time for distractions.

by Anonymousreply 380February 19, 2019 9:16 PM

He probably gets off on it being forbidden which is why he sometimes throws stuff like he's my lover or that comment at Palm Springs where he was thanking the wife for letting him climb her husband. Such a little shit.

by Anonymousreply 381February 19, 2019 9:32 PM

The threads became boring when the Tumblr teens moved here. It's a shame, really Also there aren't any real news about Timmy so it might be best for people like me, who want something fresh, to stay away for a while.

by Anonymousreply 382February 19, 2019 9:42 PM

I think his role in French Dispatch is tiny if he travels the world the whole time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383February 19, 2019 9:42 PM

Maybe he’s in Milan for fashion week?

by Anonymousreply 384February 19, 2019 9:43 PM

fuck knows if legit, but honestly how small is his part in TFD gonna be lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385February 19, 2019 9:48 PM

It is lady fashion week...

by Anonymousreply 386February 19, 2019 9:49 PM

Geez it's like a machine gun, don't any of you have jobs?

by Anonymousreply 387February 19, 2019 9:50 PM

R386 whoops my bad, it’s the only explanation I could think of

by Anonymousreply 388February 19, 2019 9:51 PM

Timmy all over Europe. Luca lives in Milan so some speculation that he is meeting with him for whatever reason

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389February 19, 2019 9:54 PM

France- Italy is like a 1 hour flight so could be a really quick visit like when he did London - Paris - London in one day.

by Anonymousreply 390February 19, 2019 9:54 PM

Well, Luca moved to Milan. Maybe they talk about Luca's Blood on the Tracks he wants to film later this year.

by Anonymousreply 391February 19, 2019 9:56 PM

Why would this guy be conducting some sort of official interview with him and even know he was going to be there in the first place if he was flying there just to talk to Luca about a movie? That doesn’t make any sense...

by Anonymousreply 392February 19, 2019 9:59 PM

Who said he just there for Luca.

by Anonymousreply 393February 19, 2019 10:01 PM

btw this guy is like a fashion journalist

by Anonymousreply 394February 19, 2019 10:02 PM

Hm... So it could be about Fashion Week. is Lily there?

by Anonymousreply 395February 19, 2019 10:04 PM

Fashion Week makes the most sense even though none of the brands Timmy usually works with are going to be there. I dunno.

by Anonymousreply 396February 19, 2019 10:04 PM

Couldn’t there be a Gucci show since it’s an Italian brand? Tim has worn their stuff quite a few times even though it hasn’t happened as often as LV, HA etc. It’s a bit far fetched though imo

by Anonymousreply 397February 19, 2019 10:08 PM

this guy ask that question on twitter is so strange and unexpected

by Anonymousreply 398February 19, 2019 10:10 PM

R395 lrd is probably in nyc

by Anonymousreply 399February 19, 2019 10:11 PM

Newly added Oscar presenters. Find it hard to believe Tim wasnt asked, but I undrestand him wanting to stay away from carpets and interviews and just going back to actual work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400February 19, 2019 10:12 PM

And as of yesterday lily was in NYC (as per grace’s IG stories)

by Anonymousreply 401February 19, 2019 10:12 PM

A fashion show in Milan is actual work? R400

by Anonymousreply 402February 19, 2019 10:13 PM

That guy is very good friends with Elizabeth

by Anonymousreply 403February 19, 2019 10:15 PM

R402 some people work and then - get this - do other things during their days off!! Wow crazy, I know!!

by Anonymousreply 404February 19, 2019 10:18 PM

Considering LRD wasn't at Paris, not even at the Chanel show, the house she works for. She wasn't seen during NY fashon week, showing no interest in the job she has, I find it improbable that she turns up in Milan...

by Anonymousreply 405February 19, 2019 10:20 PM

She has the Cesar awards so she should be going to France soon at least

by Anonymousreply 406February 19, 2019 10:21 PM

Maybe that journalist is in Milan for fashion week and Tim is there for something else but still taking advantage of the opportunity to do an interview, who knows. As a few people suggested he really might be there to see Luca, or for another work related matter

by Anonymousreply 407February 19, 2019 10:21 PM

R383 according to Griffin Dunne’s insta they were off today

by Anonymousreply 408February 19, 2019 10:22 PM

So if that Budapest sighting is legit, Timmy has been there this whole time? Maybe he finished filming TFD beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 409February 19, 2019 10:22 PM

Bless the journalist for saying MILAN cause he is from New York and could you imagine the meltdowns if people though tim left europe to be in the same city as lily right now

by Anonymousreply 410February 19, 2019 10:22 PM

R408 he had the day off but the rest of the cast and crew maybe not

by Anonymousreply 411February 19, 2019 10:23 PM

R385 Lily in NYC as of yesterday, Cesars coming up and god knows what kind of memorial spectacle they will do for Lagerfeld

by Anonymousreply 412February 19, 2019 10:24 PM

Tbh he could finish working on TFD at the beginning/middle of March so he still has a bit of time, especially if he’s not one of the leads

by Anonymousreply 413February 19, 2019 10:25 PM

If he is there just for the fashion show, he might be gayer than I thought.

by Anonymousreply 414February 19, 2019 10:29 PM

Imagine if Timmy arrived in NY just as LRD left for Paris... I feel we will get new on Blood on the Tracks soon, fingers crossed. Hopefully he will go with Luca to the Spirits Awards (a girl can dream...)

by Anonymousreply 415February 19, 2019 10:30 PM

and some of you guys were complaining about the lack of news today. now we are confused af

by Anonymousreply 416February 19, 2019 10:33 PM

Looks like the drought is postponed

by Anonymousreply 417February 19, 2019 10:35 PM

And there's still that Ranking photoshoot that hasn't been released yet...maybe in the summer

by Anonymousreply 418February 19, 2019 10:37 PM

R418 that photo shoot will coincide with the King promo

by Anonymousreply 419February 19, 2019 10:38 PM

brian liked a tweet that suggested this photoshoot will be used for the king promo

by Anonymousreply 420February 19, 2019 10:45 PM

He and Lily are going to do a fashion shoot together...prepare your stantarded selves.

by Anonymousreply 421February 19, 2019 10:47 PM

R421, when?

You lie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422February 19, 2019 11:00 PM

Dumbass r422, how can there be receipts before a shoot even takes place?

by Anonymousreply 423February 19, 2019 11:08 PM

R423

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424February 19, 2019 11:09 PM

nonsense

by Anonymousreply 425February 19, 2019 11:11 PM

The last thing he needs to do to shake his developing shallow image is to in the front row of fashion shows. Never sawChristian Bale or heath ledger doing that.

by Anonymousreply 426February 19, 2019 11:19 PM

The shallow timmy tryhards are really in full force today huh

by Anonymousreply 427February 19, 2019 11:20 PM

R427 How invested they are.

by Anonymousreply 428February 19, 2019 11:23 PM

all we can do is wait for what happens tomorrow...

by Anonymousreply 429February 19, 2019 11:24 PM

r419 dear god don't let him have that bowlcut....

by Anonymousreply 430February 19, 2019 11:24 PM

R430 the entire point of them shooting it back then was so he’d have the same hair / bowlcut in the shoot

by Anonymousreply 431February 19, 2019 11:30 PM

hiring rankin for a photoshoot huh... the king promo might be really exciting

by Anonymousreply 432February 19, 2019 11:37 PM

not even Rankin could make that haircut attractive

by Anonymousreply 433February 20, 2019 12:25 AM

Agreed, r433. Definitely do not like his hair like that. His hair longer and the curls though turn me on like you wouldn't believe.

by Anonymousreply 434February 20, 2019 1:36 AM

Armie called Timmy a beautiful boy in this tribute he was asked to write about him. Love it. Whether you believe in them together or not, you have to admit they did form some kind of bond, even if it was just a great friendship. I mean, you can tell from Armie's words about him here alone:

I was given the gift of witnessing his meteoric rise firsthand — much of it happening over the short span of our press tour for “Call Me by Your Name.” It felt like his metamorphosis from a young, quirky and beautiful boy (pardon the pun) to a savvy, self-possessed and in-demand leading man happened before all of our eyes. But I still don’t know if it was Timmy who was reborn or if it was a matter of us coming to realize exactly who he is and what he is capable of.

by Anonymousreply 435February 20, 2019 2:45 AM

I think it’s really obvious that Armie and Timmy are together but to each their own. It’s a waste of time trying to get people to see things a certain way. These threads get so exhausting with the back and forth regarding this subject. No one is changing anyone’s mind anyway.

by Anonymousreply 436February 20, 2019 3:02 AM

Someone on twitter asked a crew member from TFD about Timmy filming and they said he finished filming last week...how is that possible??

by Anonymousreply 437February 20, 2019 3:16 AM

R437 - source ?

by Anonymousreply 438February 20, 2019 3:18 AM

It makes sense given it looks like he’s been in Budapest this past week. Probably a very small role.

by Anonymousreply 439February 20, 2019 3:19 AM

he was one of the first members of the cast to be announced... i'll so disappointed if his role is sooo small

by Anonymousreply 440February 20, 2019 3:21 AM

R437 i dont believe someone from the crew would reveal that kind of information

by Anonymousreply 441February 20, 2019 3:23 AM

It might be lady bird size. I think he only filmed that for a week or two

by Anonymousreply 442February 20, 2019 3:23 AM

well i miss him. hope we get a video or photo from mysterious interview tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 443February 20, 2019 3:28 AM

r421 Jesus God, please NO.

by Anonymousreply 444February 20, 2019 3:29 AM

r389 Some very preliminary cmbyn sequel stuff, fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 445February 20, 2019 3:33 AM

Speaking of the sequel, I hope the fact that Armie and Tim are probably sleeping together won’t affect their chemistry. It’s happened before. Actors start getting self-conscious when they have to act out love scenes with real life lovers.

by Anonymousreply 446February 20, 2019 3:38 AM

R446 LOL @ the reach! Funny tho

by Anonymousreply 447February 20, 2019 3:41 AM

R447 It doesn’t even sound like they’ll be together for most of the movie if Luca’s vision plays out so their chemistry might not even be a factor. Regardless, it’s years away so they can keep fucking and not worry about the sequel right now.

by Anonymousreply 448February 20, 2019 3:49 AM

Timmy in reference to Armie at 4:50: "Look at this beautiful man over here." And Armie blushing. So cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449February 20, 2019 3:57 AM

And people really think Timmy isn’t hitting that, R449. Please.

by Anonymousreply 450February 20, 2019 4:01 AM

Timmy is hitting it every chance he gets. And hitting it hard.

by Anonymousreply 451February 20, 2019 4:04 AM

R447, this is reaching? What about that strange tale of the prostitute in the hotel room we have had to put up with in this thread. That's not reaching, is it?

by Anonymousreply 452February 20, 2019 7:09 AM

Why is anyone surprised if Timmy is already done with French Dispatch? The movie contains three seperate stories, and he is probably one of the side characters of one of them.

by Anonymousreply 453February 20, 2019 7:42 AM

I think he did a lot of work for FD before Christmas, he might pop back next week to finish some more. He is now concentrating on Dune, hopefully we will get news on future projects as well.

by Anonymousreply 454February 20, 2019 8:15 AM

Elizabeth can’t live without IG. She’s just posted her tribute to Karl Lagerfeld and her spa treatment in 6 hours apart.

by Anonymousreply 455February 20, 2019 8:59 AM

People lust Timmy but like Lucas. As said earlier his playing the long game. New GQ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456February 20, 2019 9:06 AM

R456 That is the problem. I like Timmy, but I'm concerned his constant overexposure will turn south eventually. He is not known as an actor by most people. Most people know him from the red carpet and the fashion show pics. They may know he acts, but no one saw a movie he starred in. And that includes CMBYN. It was a success... for an indie movie.

That is why I rolled my eyes when I heard he is going to be in Milan. Another fashion show. It would be better if he shows up at the Independent Spirit Awards this Saturday. Have a reunion with Armie and Luca. Better PR than this SHIT!

by Anonymousreply 457February 20, 2019 9:19 AM

R456 R457 nobody knows who Hedges is outside a very niche group. His three movies didn't make any money and they all had decent reviews.

Timothée is an Oscar nominated actor who's highly popular having only made 3 small movies. His charisma and talent will give him longevity even if he loses popularity. You're forgetting how acclaimed he is. He isn't just doing fashion. And when little Women comes out and Dune, even the King the audience who knows him will grow astronominally. He's basically unstoppable.

by Anonymousreply 458February 20, 2019 9:54 AM

People don't need to worry about Timothée. His next two projects are with acclaimed directors and star studded cast. One he leads in for Warner Brothers. He's doing amazing, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 459February 20, 2019 9:57 AM

R453 I think it was said somewhere he would be a lead in one the the 3 stories (but that could still be a fairly small part) Honestly I'm not too bothered about the size of his role in this, the fact hes in a Wes film anyways is awesome, and he's got the king and dune to lead. He's still so early in his career he doesn't need to lead every single project he does right now, working with such great directors is whats more important

Lucas and Timmy are such different actors who want different thing, the constant comparison is tiring.

by Anonymousreply 460February 20, 2019 10:09 AM

R453 agree. I'm just suprised that so many people worry about the size of that role. Anderson's movies are always filled with small but amazing parts.

by Anonymousreply 461February 20, 2019 10:31 AM

I really hope Timmy is in Milan to meet Luca and for work related reasons. If he just shows up for the Fashion Week... just another example of a direction I don't want him to take. Shallow, vapid fashion people. On the other hand, he might be gayer than I thought. So that is a plus.

by Anonymousreply 462February 20, 2019 11:11 AM

R462 he's always loved fashion, it's an interest of his, and now he's in a position where he can actually meet & wear the designers he's always loved, who wouldn't? All of a sudden liking fashion makes him shallow and vapid? Let the guy live

by Anonymousreply 463February 20, 2019 11:20 AM

R463 I agree. I don’t understand why him liking fashion is a problem, sure many people in that industry are shallow but it doesn’t mean Tim is too. It’s just another art form after all

by Anonymousreply 464February 20, 2019 11:36 AM

R449 Timmy has a brother now, awww

by Anonymousreply 465February 20, 2019 11:43 AM

IKR, r450? It's like how much more obvious could it be?

by Anonymousreply 466February 20, 2019 1:06 PM

R452 That girl is such a non story, but still, chill the f out.

by Anonymousreply 467February 20, 2019 1:26 PM

R466 The could suck each other off in the middle of the Academy Awards broadcast and some people would still say, "Oh, isn't that cute. They are just like bothers. Such a wonderful friendship."

by Anonymousreply 468February 20, 2019 1:28 PM

People are really stupid or rather pretend to be because they don't like it. You think he'd be going on and on about how great Armie is for 2 years now when he could get with basically anyone if he wasn't getting some? Then you must think he has zero self esteem. And who's stopping him from getting into Armie's pants, Liz and their fakeass marriage? lmao sure.

by Anonymousreply 469February 20, 2019 1:30 PM

R469 There are people who just can't read body language. It could not be more obvious.

by Anonymousreply 470February 20, 2019 1:38 PM

Timmy is the kind of guy who shamelessly asks directors to give him a call during award shows and tv interviews. He chases after what he wants until he gets it. If he wants Armie you know he won't stop until he gets with him. This is simple logic.

by Anonymousreply 471February 20, 2019 1:48 PM

“If Timmy goes after directors for work then he will also chase armie until he has him” lol obviously you never learned about logic if you think that is some foolproof argument. There are much better cases to be made for charmie, but that ain’t it

by Anonymousreply 472February 20, 2019 1:51 PM

someone told me Luca is not in Italy at the moment

by Anonymousreply 473February 20, 2019 1:59 PM

R471 if Armie is how he will get to further his career, I'd believe you. He wants a stable paycheck more than a dick (even though how expensive the latter is)

by Anonymousreply 474February 20, 2019 2:05 PM

R473 may be in the US already. If Timothée goes to a show in Milan it would be great if Luca were with him though

by Anonymousreply 475February 20, 2019 2:07 PM

Hm... Luca is probably in the US for the Spirit Awards. At least we get an Armie and Luca reunion this weekend. It would be great if Timmy would go too, but probably very unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 476February 20, 2019 2:10 PM

What does one have to do with the other though r474? Have you never heard of affairs on the dl? Plenty of cases in HW throughout history. This way he's getting to have his cake and eating it too. The fact that Timmy is so stuck on Armie even now which in no way advances his career says a lot in fact.

by Anonymousreply 477February 20, 2019 2:12 PM

Sounds like WB thinks that Dune will at least do better than FB 3 (which might not be saying much)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478February 20, 2019 2:12 PM

So true, r470. The body language between them is everything. Even a blind person could see it.

by Anonymousreply 479February 20, 2019 2:16 PM

I'd give my right arm to watch them suck each other off, r468. LOL But no, seriously, I hear you. And what you said is the absolute truth.

by Anonymousreply 480February 20, 2019 2:20 PM

I hate when people talk about what they have as just being about sex. If it was just about that, Timmy (and Armie) can get that anywhere from anyone. There are obviously deep feelings of love between them that transcend the purely physical and I’m sure make the physical aspects of their relationship even more intense and emotional, and why they’re so wrapped up in each other.

by Anonymousreply 481February 20, 2019 2:22 PM

You're right. It is about more than just sex, r481. They both fell for the other hard, no doubt about that.

by Anonymousreply 482February 20, 2019 2:26 PM

There could be just a nice friendship, 2 guys that really get along , nothing sexual about it !

by Anonymousreply 483February 20, 2019 2:27 PM

Sorry, I don't look at close friends like that. Armie was practically eye fucking Timmy during the Italy promo.

by Anonymousreply 484February 20, 2019 2:35 PM

I mean Tiimmy gets more emotional about Armie than Liz. I can't even watch the Austin speech because of the cringe. Armie's words describing Tiimmy are always deep and meaningful while his words about Liz are emotionless, robotic and repetitive: the smartest woman, greatest business woman (L-O-L), the thing that keep the family together etc.

by Anonymousreply 485February 20, 2019 2:45 PM

^ keeps

by Anonymousreply 486February 20, 2019 2:46 PM

Yes, r484. I think the Italy CMBYN promo is where things might've really gotten started between them. And also, Timmy loves to stare at Armie too during interviews. It's like he can't help it. But then he catches himself, probably realizing it's too obvious and then he looks away quickly. It really is cute to watch. lol

by Anonymousreply 487February 20, 2019 2:47 PM

Maybe Armies marriage is not working anymore.... but that doesn’t mean that has anything to do with Tim. It’s clearly they love each other, they spent a lot of the time together, maybe they prolonged the roles outside the movie just for fun.... people who are really sure of theyr sexuality can do that. Tim likes trashy girls and Armie dirty girls..... or they are both gay 😊 and every interview was a prelude for a later hardcore fuck in the hotel room.

by Anonymousreply 488February 20, 2019 3:04 PM

Armie likes dirty girls? lol Wtf?

by Anonymousreply 489February 20, 2019 3:31 PM

Sex doungen.... bondage....

by Anonymousreply 490February 20, 2019 3:32 PM

I want Armie to play Batman just so I can say Timmy's fucking Batman.

by Anonymousreply 491February 20, 2019 3:48 PM

R489 he said in that Playboy interview that he had a lover pull a knife on him once...and he didn’t break up with her right away. I have a REALLY hard time Elizabeth is meeting his needs

by Anonymousreply 492February 20, 2019 3:53 PM

R491 Batman and Robin would be perfect...

by Anonymousreply 493February 20, 2019 4:02 PM

Timmy seems like type who would be very adventurous in bed and eager to please. Just another way they’re very compatible.

by Anonymousreply 494February 20, 2019 4:02 PM

Sooooo, any news if anyone has seen Timmy in Milan yet?

by Anonymousreply 495February 20, 2019 4:14 PM

A lot of people noticed that Timmy never really gained the weight back after BB. I also think he looked pretty rough during a good part of 2018. What if hanging around The Weeken'd and Bella Hadid and all this trash, convinced him to try their starvation cocaine diet? He seriously looked fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 496February 20, 2019 5:37 PM

LRD doesn’t cook for him 😆

by Anonymousreply 497February 20, 2019 5:42 PM

R497 Gollum knows what to eat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498February 20, 2019 5:48 PM

I bet Armie cooks for him. <3

by Anonymousreply 499February 20, 2019 5:54 PM

Armie is “hungry” of Tim... when they meet there’s not time for cooking.... just for cocking :-))))

by Anonymousreply 500February 20, 2019 5:58 PM

Tim is noticeably heavier in the “healthy” parts of bb. Starting to think some of the posters here are the ones who submitted the blinds, their imaginations are just as active !

by Anonymousreply 501February 20, 2019 6:04 PM

Harper already wants to ditch her mom for lil Timmy Tim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502February 20, 2019 6:06 PM

Awww, she’s probably already planning her daddy’s wedding to “uncle Timmy”.

by Anonymousreply 503February 20, 2019 6:10 PM

[quote]What about that strange tale of the prostitute in the hotel room we have had to put up with in this thread. That's not reaching, is it?

The difference is, that was all speculation - nobody stated it as fact, as you literally did in regards to Tim and Armie being a couple.

by Anonymousreply 504February 20, 2019 6:17 PM

All we do here is speculate on different things. No one knows, there are no facts that prove that A and T are a couple, that T and LRD are a couple.... that Liz hates Tim..... bla bla blabla.....

by Anonymousreply 505February 20, 2019 6:23 PM

r505, tell that to r446.

by Anonymousreply 506February 20, 2019 6:30 PM

All are hypothesis, speculations...... we don’t have a clue about anything.... we are linking different things and try to figure out how ‘things stand’ :-)).... just for fun! I hope noone takes things to serious :-D

by Anonymousreply 507February 20, 2019 6:39 PM

R458: It's curious because all you said to discredit Lucas can be said about Tim. No box office hits and tons of critics praise (and awards attention).

Yes Lucas is totally low key and people don't know him (and he seems to like that, he doesn't even have a public instagram), but Tim is not that popular as so many people seem to think here. He has a small and rabid internet fanbase and that's all. He will known for sure, because he is ready to use his life to promote his career which could go well and could backfire big time.

The curious thing is if he was trying to have a similar career to Lucas (both have similar careers till now) i'm pretty sure will get Tim's movies for years and years, because he has the acting chops. But he doesn't want the same type of career Lucas wants, so it'll all depend of how smart he is.

If he is smart he will combine indie movies and big studio movies, and he better pray he has a movie like Titanic on his way because that's the only way he'll become the movie star he wants to be. And hopefully his chops to fake being interested in his beard will improve, because right now he is just not popular enough (and neither LRD) to people really care about almost fainting on the red carpet if he is questioned about his girlfriend, but people will care if he really become the type of actor he really wants to be.

Being an it boy (and that's just what he is right now) has its burdens, you get some attention and promotion (i'm pretty sure Ansel will envy that but i doubt Lucas cares at all) but you are simply the flavour of the month in an industry with a short time memory. He has the advantage over previous "new best young actor in HW" of previous seasons that he in fact has talent, but in the end it's making the right decisions and a little luck what makes the difference

by Anonymousreply 508February 20, 2019 7:20 PM

So a lot of times now ive seen people here say how much timmy wants to be a 'star' over just doing what he loves, has he ACTUALLY said this anywhere or just about said it? or is everyone just assuming because he's ambitions? They're not the same. People have said it over and over here, all I've ever heard tim talk about wanting is working with great directors, not just popular things. Spiderman aside (which he went for pre-fame and when he was younger), he's just going for good work right now with people he likes. If being a star was ALL he wanted he would be going for much different things, idk this talk about how all he cares about is attention and fame seems to take away from his very obvious passion and love for what he does.

Even if he gets a bit overexposed from time to time, even if he gets known just for fashion for a few people, even if his it boy status goes away, he's gonna keep on working for a very long time on all kinds of things. Honestly I think he is very aware of the limitations of his appeal, how he differs from your typical leading man. He's not trying to shy away from his kind of 'delicate' image, he really owns it and recognises his strength & weaknesses

R508 Timmy & Lucas want different things for sure, and it's hard to compare the two imo I mean lucas' looks will stop him from ever getting the kind of attention timmy has which you can't do anything about. As well he comes across as being in less of a rush, Timmy seems to want to seize the moment and constantly look for his next project, maybe worried about missing his chance, while lucas I think said recently he had nothing coming up and was taking some sort of break (which tbh what actors who cant get work usually say lol but he'll always have his dads movies I guess)

by Anonymousreply 509February 20, 2019 7:37 PM

If all he cared about was fame, he would not be calling out Ozon and PTA asking for work. He wouldn’t be working with people like Gerwig and Villeneuve when he’s just off an Oscar nom. I think he knows that the perks of fame are just that - perks, and not the main thing.

by Anonymousreply 510February 20, 2019 7:44 PM

R508 R509 You both make valid points. The biggest risk is that the general audience will not show up to his movies. Like 508 said, he has a rapid, but small, fanbase. If I ask my friends who Timothee Chalamet is, no one has a clue. Dune is going to be very important.

I think the notion of him wanting to be a star over an actor comes from his overexposure the last couple of months. he says he wants to be an actor first, but the constant tabloid stories (What is he reading at the SAG awards) speak another language. Is this all his fault? NO! The media found the new golden boy. But that will go away. He and his team have to be careful that people won't get sick of him. It's a slippery slope. And the ass-kissing does not help. And he is ass-kissing.

He is massively talented and says all the right stuff. We will see if he can deliver on it.

by Anonymousreply 511February 20, 2019 7:47 PM

R510 exactly what I mean, I don't see at all why people really think fame is his end goal. He's enjoying the perks which happen to come along with the success he's having, and he shouldn't be demonized for that, guys enjoying life

by Anonymousreply 512February 20, 2019 7:47 PM

Lucas was doing theatre and has two films that are going to be released this year. I don't think he has nothing to worry about. And frankly i don't think Lucas looks are a problem at all, he is not going to be hearthrob or an idol to teenage girls and i don't think he wants that either, but he has the perfect looks to play any role, it's not like he is ugly, or too small.

In fact Tim's looks limit him too. He is not the classical handsome actor either. It's good he wants to capitalize the buzz, but i don't think he is going to be out of jobs if he plays his cards well, and in my opinion fake relationships are not the best way to generate buzz for him. For someone who only has his looks it would be ok but Tim can act (and he proved it). If he is going to go the fake relationships route he better be careful. A good beard is not that easy to find and a bad choice could be a nightmare

Anyway in HW is very difficult to know who is going to be successful (and there are a lot of different kinds of success). Some people who seemed destined to be the new stars fade away after a couple of years

by Anonymousreply 513February 20, 2019 7:47 PM

R513 He is in the Top 5 worst and most obvious PR Relationships in recent years. I think only Hiddleston, Nick Jonas, and Darren Criss are more painful to watch.

by Anonymousreply 514February 20, 2019 7:54 PM

R513 yeah when I mentioned lucas' looks, I meant it stopped him from having the it boy/heartthrob status, not that he couldn't get lead roles. And with timmys looks, thats what I meant with him recognising his limited appeal. He seems well aware of how not typically leading man he looks. Both Timmy & Lucas will be just fine work wise. Agree with PR relationships not being a good tact for him, but he's young and just starting out and they figured they'd give this a go, I'm gonna forgive him lol hopefully he doesn't do another anytime soon, he's proven he can create his own buzz (and he's shown everyone he's straight lol)

R511 at this point he can't do much about peoples over-reacting to things he does, apart from go MIA which he does outside of work anyway. With the ass-kissing everyone goes on about, I can see what people mean but to me I'm just seeing him being still relatively new to this and having no shame in telling the people he likes that he likes them a lot lol. He's honest & also knows how to charm

by Anonymousreply 515February 20, 2019 8:00 PM

R514: But fortunately for him (unlike Hiddleston) his fake relationship didn't explode him in the face.

Fake relationships are not as easy as they were in the past. Yes, magazines are ready to buy the lie if the couple sells but one mistep and the bad publicity will be way bigger than any positive buzz you get from that relationship.

Tim should be careful because he is not good at faking (and frankly he doesn't need that crap)

by Anonymousreply 516February 20, 2019 8:06 PM

or by being relatively new, I mean still meeting a lot of his idols for the first time and subsequently doing a lot of gushing as he does

by Anonymousreply 517February 20, 2019 8:06 PM

Pleaseeee if he wasn’t kissing depp’s daughter up and down the streets and wearing floral patterns on the red carpets, the media won’t pay him much mind. He’s good looking no doubt but he’s over ambitious as hell. Also calling out directors during interviews is tacky

by Anonymousreply 518February 20, 2019 8:07 PM

R518 Not just during interviews. When he received some award he called out Del Toro. That was sooo cringy.

by Anonymousreply 519February 20, 2019 8:09 PM

Is there a chance of Timmy Is in Milan that he’s fliming I mean Saoirse Ronan is also there

by Anonymousreply 520February 20, 2019 8:09 PM

R520 I don't think for French Dispatch. Isn't Wes Anderson already in the US for the Oscars on Sunday?

by Anonymousreply 521February 20, 2019 8:12 PM

Bella Hadid is in Milan for fashion week. I wonder if The Weeknd is there with her. That could be a reason he’s going...

by Anonymousreply 522February 20, 2019 8:17 PM

Nah, if he's got interviews planned then it means he's working.

by Anonymousreply 523February 20, 2019 8:19 PM

its already 10 pm in milan. i wonder if something is really going to happen today

by Anonymousreply 524February 20, 2019 8:22 PM

anyone know if its a magazine interview or like a radio/video one, what does the quy who tweeted it do?

by Anonymousreply 525February 20, 2019 8:23 PM

R522 Oh please no more hHadid and Weeken'd! Let him get papped with Lily, but no Weeken'd!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 526February 20, 2019 8:29 PM

R525 he’s a fashion journalist, I think it’s likely it will be a magazine interview

by Anonymousreply 527February 20, 2019 8:29 PM

R527 thanks! It would be very nice if a photoshoot accompanied it...

by Anonymousreply 528February 20, 2019 8:31 PM

R528 oh yes indeed! Loving his hair at the moment so it would be really cool.

by Anonymousreply 529February 20, 2019 8:33 PM

R525 he works in the fashion industry. he does interviews, red carpet attendance and takes instagram photos with celebrities lol

by Anonymousreply 530February 20, 2019 8:46 PM

Derek Blasberg reposted an IG story of a model who was at the Moncler fashion show in Milan tonight holding a picture of Timmy with his name on it and there were some other pics of celebs on a table in front of them. Derek was at this show, too. Idk of this means Timmy was at the show or what. Pretty sure we would’ve had pics though.

by Anonymousreply 531February 20, 2019 9:16 PM

R531 DM have already posted a few stories about that show. No mention of Timothée

by Anonymousreply 532February 20, 2019 9:23 PM

R531 there’s also pics of Serena Williams on the table (and she wasn’t at the show) as well as pics of Nelson Mandela, so I don’t think that necessarily means Tim was there

by Anonymousreply 533February 20, 2019 9:25 PM

R531 such a random fashion show... it doesnt mean he was invited, i think

by Anonymousreply 534February 20, 2019 9:28 PM

Maybe Derek heard Timmy was going to be at this show or received some sort of wrong information.

by Anonymousreply 535February 20, 2019 9:28 PM

i hope he is still in france filming tfd ffs

by Anonymousreply 536February 20, 2019 9:30 PM

Ehmmmm... I think this was some sort of misunderstanding or he trolled people.

by Anonymousreply 537February 20, 2019 9:32 PM

Holy shit the amount of people here who think that just because there is nothing online about why Tim is in Milan then he must not be there, despite a journalist with absolutely no reason to troll or post fake info basically confirming he was interviewing him there today.

This may be very shocking to some of you, but sometimes life happens offline!

by Anonymousreply 538February 20, 2019 9:37 PM

why he would go to the moncler show thats the question

by Anonymousreply 539February 20, 2019 9:48 PM

Since he advertised on his Twitter that he was going to be interviewing him tonight, I think he would’ve posted something about the interview if it took place. I dunno. This whole thing never made much sense to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 540February 20, 2019 9:53 PM

R540 in what other instance has that ever happened?? In the past people have mentioned interviewing timmy and then the interview came out months or weeks later. These things take time to write, edit, and publish. If this general concept is beyond you guys here no wonder these threads are a total shitshow !

by Anonymousreply 541February 20, 2019 9:55 PM

Since the Timmy threads are all about who he is having sex with, both Saoirse and Andrew Garfield are in Milan. Who is he sleeping with? Or is it a threesome?

by Anonymousreply 542February 20, 2019 9:59 PM

He would post a selfie with Timmy after the interview, I mean he had to post Princesse Eugenie in his ig, he would never wait too long for a Timmy photo, even if the interview comes out weeks later...

by Anonymousreply 543February 20, 2019 10:09 PM

It's not about the interview you dumb fuck. If he was at some fashion show, there could have been pictures. Remember France a few weeks ago? He was spotted after 2 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 544February 20, 2019 10:09 PM

Thie was for R541

by Anonymousreply 545February 20, 2019 10:10 PM

@kortajarenajon's insta story being interviewed by derek. the thing was informal. this guy was just playing with people zzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 546February 20, 2019 10:13 PM

It's safe to say the guy made a mistake. No one saw Timmy anywhere in Milan today because he's obviously not there. Why the hell would he even be doing press or attend random fashion shows in Italy? Why are people even debating this at this point?

by Anonymousreply 547February 20, 2019 10:14 PM

R543 or maybe he wouldn’t? A lot of journalists have interviewed tim without posting selfies, especially during times when tim is not actively promoting something.. The idea that he would have posted a selfie or it didnt happen is just ridiculous, but again, actual logic is not the strong suit of many here.

by Anonymousreply 548February 20, 2019 10:14 PM

Yep, seems like this guy was under the assumption that Timmy was going to be at this fashion show since that's where he was interviewing attendees but he was either joking around or mistaken. Moving on.

by Anonymousreply 549February 20, 2019 10:19 PM

back at the drought

by Anonymousreply 550February 20, 2019 10:20 PM

I think if he'd been in Milan at a fashion show there would've been pics of him there by now. I mean, he can't seem to go anywhere without being photographed. The paparazzi were basically chasing him down when he was at the last fashion show. Where was it, Paris?

by Anonymousreply 551February 20, 2019 10:20 PM

Wow you guys must actaully think we know everything about Tim’s life based on what we get to see. Maybe Tim went to Milan for something else (why is saoirse there?) and it has nothing to do with the fashion show?? I’m not saying hes definitely there but to be so sure about something because nothing was posted online is just foolish, especially knowing how tim likes to hide and stay as low key as possible when he’s not promoting something.

by Anonymousreply 552February 20, 2019 10:27 PM

Saoirse was at the fucking Gucci show and you, r552, are a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 553February 20, 2019 10:33 PM

For the type of person he seems to be on social media, he would have said something if he had interviewed Timmy. Many journalists have posted a selfie with him after the interview, before it came out. It creates interest for it. You want fans to be eager and keep an eye on your work.

by Anonymousreply 554February 20, 2019 10:37 PM

that pic of timmy and serena williams (and probably other people among that pile) might represent notorious personalities who excel in their craft. tim wasnt there guys

by Anonymousreply 555February 20, 2019 10:47 PM

R553 lol it must be hard having a brain filled with so many logical fallacies that you can’t even even begin to a very simple concept

by Anonymousreply 556February 20, 2019 10:48 PM

Yeah Timmy is there like Nelson Mandela is there.

by Anonymousreply 557February 20, 2019 10:52 PM

What if timmy went to meet a designer about an editorial shoot? Or some other upcoming project? Remember when he went to Canne and was meeting with Denis but we didnt find out til months later because upcoming stuff is not announced in real time

by Anonymousreply 558February 20, 2019 10:54 PM

No way Timmy would be able to hide in Milan when there’s fashion week going on, even if he weren’t attending shows. The only thing there was to suggest he was going to be there was Derek’s tweet and it’s obvious he thought he’d be interviewing him at the Moncler show, since he specified it was supposed to be tonight.

by Anonymousreply 559February 20, 2019 10:57 PM

r558 you are seriously dumb as fuck. Blocked.

btw Serena Williams in in NYC. Are we done with this shit now?

by Anonymousreply 560February 20, 2019 10:57 PM

pls stop talking about this subject, jesus

by Anonymousreply 561February 20, 2019 11:02 PM

R559 honestly curious why you think tim couldnt hide in Milan when he is able to hide in NY, France, LA, and other areas? I’m not being facetious I just don’t really get why people suddenly forget Tim seems to teleport all over during a drought cause of how easily he goes unseen when he chooses.

by Anonymousreply 562February 20, 2019 11:05 PM

I do love Timmy, but what is his photo doing in a pile of photos that include Serena Williams and Nelson Mandela? A multy tennis champion and a political icon. He is a very good actor, but only at the beginning of his career...

by Anonymousreply 563February 20, 2019 11:08 PM

he is a prodigy and v popular

by Anonymousreply 564February 20, 2019 11:19 PM

Sad and jealous Timmy not being able to hide his feelings, like always.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565February 21, 2019 1:18 AM

Lily just started following the director of one of armies upcoming films (not sure when he started following her.) could you imagine the meltdowns if she and armie work together?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566February 21, 2019 1:42 AM

I know Jarecki has been following her for awhile. Maybe she’s just trying to keep an eye on her fake boyfriend’s real boyfriend’s news.

by Anonymousreply 567February 21, 2019 1:50 AM

Love that, r565, thanks. There's also an interview where Armie looked jealous when Timmy mentioned something about a girl his parents fixed him up with. Not sure if that was exactly it. But I know Timmy mentioned a girl and Armie made this face like he was jealous. I'll see if I can find it.

by Anonymousreply 568February 21, 2019 3:29 AM

The recent instagram prostitute development was weak. Do better, guys.

by Anonymousreply 569February 21, 2019 3:47 AM

R568 yes please post it if you find it because I don’t think I’ve seen that clip

by Anonymousreply 570February 21, 2019 4:40 AM

R570 it's the Pistachio interview. Armie does look weird when Timmy mentioned a girl.

But the funniest Armie reaction is when Greta comes up behind Timmy at a premiere and Armie is pissed.

by Anonymousreply 571February 21, 2019 5:21 AM

C'mon, isn't this obvious?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572February 21, 2019 7:20 AM

R572 not always into Armie’s looks but jesus he looks insanely hot here.

by Anonymousreply 573February 21, 2019 7:54 AM

R572 timmy's hair was incredible at this premiere

by Anonymousreply 574February 21, 2019 8:47 AM

It makes me sad that the cmbyn sequel won't be happening sooner.

by Anonymousreply 575February 21, 2019 9:14 AM

r573 Daddy has his moments.

by Anonymousreply 576February 21, 2019 9:14 AM

r496 Some of it was probably the crazy promo schedule, lack of sleep, jet lag, etc.

by Anonymousreply 577February 21, 2019 9:19 AM

Nicholas Jarecki , the director of the upcoming Dreamland starring Armie, and Lily Rose Depp just followed each other on IG... please don't tell me they cast her in a movie with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 578February 21, 2019 10:09 AM

He’s. been following her for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 579February 21, 2019 10:13 AM

Well if they did then it's gonna be pretty hilarious because the girl can't act.

by Anonymousreply 580February 21, 2019 10:20 AM

Oh god I hope it’s not the exciting American project she mentioned in an interview. But if he’s really been following her for a while I guess it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s happening

by Anonymousreply 581February 21, 2019 10:35 AM

LRD can't act, I really don't understand why people cast her

by Anonymousreply 582February 21, 2019 10:41 AM

but apparently she just started following him... Yes, I don’t think she was talking about Jay & Silent Bob reboot when she talked about this challenging, American project in March. Oh, oh...

by Anonymousreply 583February 21, 2019 10:42 AM

Elizabeth will be so happy

by Anonymousreply 584February 21, 2019 10:46 AM

I don't get it. What are you worried about exactly? If someone was stupid enough to cast her then the joke's on them because she is going to be terrible.

by Anonymousreply 585February 21, 2019 10:52 AM

R585 it’s because I’m sick of hearing about her, but I guess I inflict that on myself by being on this thread lmao so I shouldn’t complain. You’re right, she’ll most probably be terrible, no famous last name should make directors forget about a lack of talent.

by Anonymousreply 586February 21, 2019 10:59 AM

I personally think it would be hilarious. The boyfriend and the beard in the same movie hahaha

by Anonymousreply 587February 21, 2019 11:12 AM

R587 I'm starting to think something's actually going on if she's getting two movies and a tabloid boyfriend out of it.

by Anonymousreply 588February 21, 2019 11:18 AM

R572 Hmm, Timmy adjusting himself or Armie fondling his microphone while Timmy does it?

by Anonymousreply 589February 21, 2019 11:37 AM

R588 she was always going to get a better deal out of this, but the more people see she cannot act the more limited her options become.

by Anonymousreply 590February 21, 2019 12:04 PM

If she really is cast in this, I think there is truth about the whole PR deal. Timmy and Armie have the same PR agency. Maybe they worked something out. But, let us wait. Even if she is cast, and we don't even know yet, there are 3 different sorires in that movie, just like french Dispatch. maybe they don't share a scene together.

Or they share scenes, fall in love, and Liz and Timmy can hook up finally!!!!

by Anonymousreply 591February 21, 2019 12:12 PM

Remember that Armie and Timmy are managed by the same PR firm. If she gets a role in a movie with Armie... well it couldn't be any more obvious (not that it isn't already).

by Anonymousreply 592February 21, 2019 12:12 PM

Wonder if she is in France yet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593February 21, 2019 12:12 PM

Soon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594February 21, 2019 12:14 PM

R593 Shit. Totally forgot about that shit. If she wins, that thing is rigged.

by Anonymousreply 595February 21, 2019 12:16 PM

Cudi is having a launch party in Milan tonight for his collab with APC. That’s why Timothée is there

by Anonymousreply 596February 21, 2019 12:19 PM

if she is in dreamland (big if), and with that 2nd cesar nom, it must be frustrating as hell for the genuinely talented actresses working their asses off but having to see a girl like LRD get what she gets.

R596 makes sense

by Anonymousreply 597February 21, 2019 12:20 PM

Ah, more partying. Fun.

by Anonymousreply 598February 21, 2019 12:24 PM

I’m surprised they don’t mention Tim in the article, gossip magazines usually mention him at least once.

by Anonymousreply 599February 21, 2019 12:24 PM

Who says he's there though? Was he sighted anywhere or it's just supposition like how Saoirse and Bella Hadid were there so it means the Weeknd is there, therefore Timmy must be there?

by Anonymousreply 600February 21, 2019 12:24 PM

R600 we're just guessing

by Anonymousreply 601February 21, 2019 12:25 PM

I think Tim wore APC a few times and we obviously all know he’s friends with Cudi so it wouldn’t be surprising to see him there tbh

by Anonymousreply 602February 21, 2019 12:26 PM

New thread please

by Anonymousreply 603February 21, 2019 12:32 PM

R587 you mean actresses like Pauline Chalamet?

by Anonymousreply 604February 21, 2019 12:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!