Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cher

You know who I think seems genuinely like a nice person? Cher. Yes, she's got facial dysmorphia and needs to allow herself to a age a bit more gracefully, but from everything I pick up about her, she's actually a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2019 10:23 PM

Cher is queen of the universe. Love her. And yes, she does seem like a genuinely nice person.

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2019 7:13 PM

Cher is a nice person. I know someone who was an x-ray tech back in the 70s and dealt with Cher who came in 1 day. A lot of celebs are fucking divas at hospitals who expect special attention but Cher was just so "regular" and "matter-of-fact". She was nice and polite to everyone

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2019 7:18 PM

My boyfriend says she’s a bitch. The fact that she refuses to accept her lesbian daughter unless she cuts off her tits and calls herself a heterosexual male proves just how homophobic she is. She also insulted Divine in the 1970s by refusing to pose with him for a picture. She said “I may have been born yesterday but it wasn’t in Poland.”

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2019 8:29 PM

This is so odd, discussing Cher on a gay board.

Next you'll want to start a thread about Liza or Madonna!!!

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2019 8:31 PM

Why the hell aren't we discussing Lilyan Tashman?

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2019 8:34 PM

Why don’t we discuss actual gay men?

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2019 10:26 PM

It took up to reply 4 for the first Madonna reference. That must be a record in a thread about Cher.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2019 10:36 PM

Cher and Nancy Pelosi last night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 10:04 PM

Is that Cher or Lady Gaga?

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 10:09 PM

That's rich coming from you Madonna/OP.

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 10:12 PM

Why does anyone think Cher wanted Chaz to transition?

Receipts.

by Anonymousreply 11February 21, 2019 10:20 PM

Cher was doing blonde before Gaga was born.

by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2019 10:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!