Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why do straight women come here?

I don’t go to any straight female message boards...

by Anonymousreply 493March 20, 2019 10:00 AM

R1: Steal from? What are we stealing? All the cock that is "rightfully" theirs? Get out of here, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2019 2:21 PM

How would you know any are even here? It's an anonymous board.

You sound naive and trusting - -

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2019 2:26 PM

F&F R1.

Homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2019 2:27 PM

R4 you're an IDIOT.

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2019 2:30 PM

woMen steal from Gay Men.

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2019 2:32 PM

Why do straight women like Kathy Griffin collect "gays" and then get worshipped by the gay community? Some straight women feel entititled to that shit.

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2019 2:32 PM

Gay men hate to hear that they're exactly like the 'fraus' they hate so much. Gossiping and giggling over male celebrities all day long, why wouldn't straight women eventually turn up here?

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2019 2:34 PM

Um, gossip and butchery is my guess.

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2019 2:36 PM

^^^bitchery

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2019 2:37 PM

[quote] Because gay men act and share many interests with females?

The effeminate ones maybe. I don't and my gay and bi friends don't either. I find women annoying and needy and I'm glad I don't have to fuck them. Never had this day haha situation going on.

I'd kill.myself before spending my day talking and hanging out with women.

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2019 2:37 PM

You need to get out more R11.

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2019 2:38 PM

R11 Sounds like a man child.

Just shut the fuck up you douchebro.

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2019 2:40 PM

TROLL. THREAD. CLOSED!

by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2019 2:41 PM

Why don't you bitches chill and watch the Under the Tuscan Sun trailer together:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2019 2:44 PM

Gay men have feminized brains. Lesbians' brains are more masculine in nature. It's a scientific fact, and you'd have to be deaf and blind not to realize that.

by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2019 2:44 PM

Women are special. Men wouldn't exist without women. Two men cannot create a man. Just like two women cannot create a woman. Or vise versa.

You can't have one without the other. Besides, there's more women on the earth than men.

by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2019 2:46 PM

[quote]Two men cannot create a man

Yet.

But science is advancing rapidly.

by Anonymousreply 18February 18, 2019 2:48 PM

R18 and you think that's a good thing? Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 19February 18, 2019 2:49 PM

R19 is a churchfrau freeper.

by Anonymousreply 20February 18, 2019 2:50 PM

R20 I'm not r19, and I'm a gay man, but I wouldn't want a frankenbaby. That's as bad as what the trans are doing.

by Anonymousreply 21February 18, 2019 2:51 PM

So you're transphobe too.

by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2019 2:52 PM

There is absolutely no reason to play God and have men give birth.

There's NO reason for it.

by Anonymousreply 23February 18, 2019 2:52 PM

[quote]Gay men have feminized brains. Lesbians' brains are more masculine in nature. It's a scientific fact, and you'd have to be deaf and blind not to realize that.

That might explain why gay men would visit a straight woman’s forum. But the question is, why do straight women visit a gay men’s forum.

We all know the answer so I see no need to rehash this for the millionth time.

by Anonymousreply 24February 18, 2019 2:53 PM

OP, Have you ever thought that the pictures of hot men regularly posted on DL are very enticing to straight women? Most of the subjects discussed by extremely intelligent & informative posters are click bait as well.

We are not your competition for men, as we're not interested in gay men as sexual partners. However by being on DL know that we strongly support you. Straight women have had their own struggles in life not to necessarily follow traditional roles and can relate.

by Anonymousreply 25February 18, 2019 2:54 PM

"There's no reason for a man to have sex with another man."

"God won't like it!"

by Anonymousreply 26February 18, 2019 2:54 PM

R24 you have your answer.

Gay men and women share them same interests???

Is there a deficiency in your fetal alcohol syndrome brain?

by Anonymousreply 27February 18, 2019 2:55 PM

R26 false equivalency. Gay men have surrogacy. Women are birth givers for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 28February 18, 2019 2:56 PM

So much animosity. Is no one watching the Under the Tuscan Sun trailer I posted?

by Anonymousreply 29February 18, 2019 2:57 PM

I’m a straight woman that comes here because I like the varied topics and I find a lot of the people here interesting and intelligent. For the first year, I didn’t know this was a gay site. When I would look up something on google, this place would always be one of the options and would take me here without the main page, so I thought this was just a regular forum. But I still think this is a great place, so I stayed.

by Anonymousreply 30February 18, 2019 2:58 PM

[quote]Gay men have surrogacy. Women are birth givers for a reason.

When two Gay Men purchase surrogacy they are the REAL birthgivers not the holder.

by Anonymousreply 31February 18, 2019 2:58 PM

If men could have babies where would it come out at? The butt hole?

I'm curious about this.

by Anonymousreply 32February 18, 2019 2:59 PM

Created from stem cells in a lab.

by Anonymousreply 33February 18, 2019 2:59 PM

If men could give birth, we would be undermining femininity, sorry. Have some respect for our mothers and sisters.

by Anonymousreply 34February 18, 2019 3:00 PM

Because I like you guys. Many of you are funny, witty, thoughtful and have many intellectually stimulating threads. Others are bitchy, mean and quick witted. I like both. I also didn't know it was a gay site before I was hooked (Google kept bringing me to specific threads).

by Anonymousreply 35February 18, 2019 3:01 PM

F&F R34. You are a homophobic bigot.

by Anonymousreply 36February 18, 2019 3:01 PM

You can't stop science. It's just a matter of time. Children will eventually not require fish to carry them.

by Anonymousreply 37February 18, 2019 3:02 PM

How so? R36

by Anonymousreply 38February 18, 2019 3:02 PM

If men could have husbands they would be undermining femininity, sorry. Have some respect for your mothers and sisters.

by Anonymousreply 39February 18, 2019 3:03 PM

We don't care if you "like us" and "like it here": you have ruined our site and you're not and have never been welcome here and you have your own webspaces. You are loitering and have defaced our property. We abhor you.

by Anonymousreply 40February 18, 2019 3:04 PM

Many bulletin boards and topic forums are too materialistic, shallow, limited and inane for some straight women.

There are materialistic, shallow, limited and inane topics here, but the ones that aren't are easily findable with the Search function.

by Anonymousreply 41February 18, 2019 3:04 PM

I'm definitely not a republican. But I'm glad they exist because sometimes the left wing can scare the shit out of me when it comes to the lengths they'll go to just to get what they want.

Each side balances out the other. To much liberalism is bad, just like to much conservatism is equally bad. 50/50 is much better.

by Anonymousreply 42February 18, 2019 3:04 PM

To ogle all the hawt MENZ!!! You fellas have good taste.

by Anonymousreply 43February 18, 2019 3:06 PM

Gurls, girls, dudebros-no-homo who just "happened" to tumble in here: There's no reason why we can't come together and have a peace truce. There's no reason why we can't come together over Taylor Hanson. Even the dudebros who once had to wank in secret shame. You're welcome in this group hug, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 18, 2019 3:08 PM

Not all straight women want to discuss babies, Kartrashians and AJ/Pitt is my guess.

by Anonymousreply 45February 18, 2019 3:08 PM

They do, R45 and that's all they discuss here. Oh, and envy transwomen.

by Anonymousreply 46February 18, 2019 3:10 PM

What r30 said

by Anonymousreply 47February 18, 2019 3:11 PM

I learned that Julia Roberts used to be a heroin addict on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 48February 18, 2019 3:11 PM

We are just more interesting

by Anonymousreply 49February 18, 2019 3:12 PM

[quote][R24] you have your answer.

[quote]Gay men and women share them same interests???

[quote]Is there a deficiency in your fetal alcohol syndrome brain?

Ok one more time for the really slow people. If the theory is that gay brains are feminine, that might be reason enough for gay men to visit straight women’s sites. It doesn’t explain why straight women leave their own sites to dwell on a forum for gay men.

Unless you’re claiming gay men and straight women are identical, and no one is THAT big a retard. Not even you, r27.

We all know why straight women want to take over spaces meant for gay men, I mean, don’t we? Don’t be boring, just admit it.

by Anonymousreply 50February 18, 2019 3:13 PM

R39 homosexuality is naturally occurring in nature. Men giving birth is not.

Try harder.

by Anonymousreply 51February 18, 2019 3:20 PM

[R51] disease is naturally occurring in nature. Penicillin is not.

by Anonymousreply 52February 18, 2019 3:22 PM

Sure r22. I'm fine with that.

by Anonymousreply 53February 18, 2019 3:23 PM

There are some of us straight women who enjoy conversations here about old Hollywood and politics.

My adult son happens to be gay. Like other moms, this shocked me. Being gay is something one is born with.

Hiwever, we are not necessarily born with tolerance. People LEARN to be homophonic. We can UNLEARN IT AS WELL.

This site helps me UNLEARN homophobia. I get it. If some of you hate women , that’s your issue not mine.

by Anonymousreply 54February 18, 2019 3:23 PM

Fish are disposable. Know your place.

by Anonymousreply 55February 18, 2019 3:25 PM

Women always want to invade the tree houses men build for themselves, but they do not want to risk alienating straight men by intruding on their spaces (until after they marry them) so intrude on men for whom they feel various levels of contempt.

by Anonymousreply 56February 18, 2019 3:27 PM

This thread is a mess on so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 57February 18, 2019 3:28 PM

[quote]Women always want to invade the tree houses men build for themselves, but they do not want to risk alienating straight men by intruding on their spaces (until after they marry them) so intrude on men for whom they feel various levels of contempt.

Yes!

by Anonymousreply 58February 18, 2019 3:29 PM

[quote]For the first year, I didn’t know this was a gay site.

Yes I know right? It’s not as if the site says so or anything. I am gay and didn’t realize DL was a gay forum for YEARS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 18, 2019 3:30 PM

R32 men will give birth by c-section. Duh

by Anonymousreply 60February 18, 2019 3:30 PM

I mean who would have the slightest inkling DL is a gay forum? Not me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 18, 2019 3:32 PM

What about Lesbians? Straight women taunting us with their vaginas dripping all over the keyboard as they gossip about gay subjects! It's an affront!

by Anonymousreply 62February 18, 2019 3:33 PM

"But I'm glad they exist because sometimes the left wing can scare the shit out of me when it comes to the lengths they'll go to just to get what they want."

Huh? It's Republicans who do that. Trump shut down the government just because he didn't get his stupid wall

by Anonymousreply 63February 18, 2019 3:33 PM

Men shouldn't want to give birth. You don't want the stretch marks.

by Anonymousreply 64February 18, 2019 3:35 PM

Another reason: the novelty of seeing a forum absent of "well actually" statements straight men love to direct at women. "Die in a grease fire" and "OP is worse than Hitler" are much more colorful.

by Anonymousreply 65February 18, 2019 3:36 PM

r64 Men can get stretch marks if their bones' adolescent growth outpaces their skin's. Five inches of height gained in a year would do it.

by Anonymousreply 66February 18, 2019 3:37 PM

Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, sweetheart! *Tousels your hair*

by Anonymousreply 67February 18, 2019 3:38 PM

This has already been answered:

[quote] Gay men hate to hear that they're exactly like the 'fraus' they hate so much. Gossiping and giggling over male celebrities all day long, why wouldn't straight women eventually turn up here?

by Anonymousreply 68February 18, 2019 3:40 PM

No one wants to be judged according to their gender or sexual preference. We are all people, even fraus.

by Anonymousreply 69February 18, 2019 3:41 PM

Maybe DL should require sizemeat verificata for membership.

by Anonymousreply 70February 18, 2019 3:42 PM

[quote]Gay men hate to hear that they're exactly like the 'fraus' they hate so much. Gossiping and giggling over male celebrities all day long, why wouldn't straight women eventually turn up here?

The mug cradler threads laugh at your presumption.

by Anonymousreply 71February 18, 2019 3:44 PM

Why? For the pointless bitchery and gossip.

by Anonymousreply 72February 18, 2019 3:45 PM

Straight men often "gossip and giggle" when their women aren't around.

by Anonymousreply 73February 18, 2019 3:45 PM

They also do each other's nails and discuss going gay whilst the women are off building railroads!

by Anonymousreply 74February 18, 2019 4:06 PM

They think they are missing out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 18, 2019 4:07 PM

Women police straight men's behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 76February 18, 2019 4:07 PM

R52 men's inability to conceive is not a disease, and women can give birth for them. This is another example of where playing with nature is wrong.

Women are women and men are men. Let's not muddy it up even further with this pregnancy talk...

by Anonymousreply 77February 18, 2019 4:11 PM

Because my husband won’t answer my calls or respond to my texts, but I know he’ll see this :

Vito, bring home bread and milk.

by Anonymousreply 78February 18, 2019 4:12 PM

Because straight women are as titillated at the thought of two guys together as straight men are by lesbians. Well, their fantasy of lesbians, not actual lesbians, though my sampling may be skewed as I live in the Pacific Northwest.

Why do you think it's all straight women writing slash and M/M novels. Come to think of it, when was the last time you read a (fiction) book about gay men by an actual gay man?

by Anonymousreply 79February 18, 2019 4:16 PM

Phyllis Schafly at R77.

by Anonymousreply 80February 18, 2019 4:16 PM

About half of them come to stalk some C-list celebrity with some gay connection (Sam Heughen, Ben Barnes)

The other half to prove to themselves that they are much hipper and cooler than their Flyoverstani neighbors who likely shun them for being liberal Democrats.

A decent number come here from YouBeMom which is a vaguely similar anonymous board. The women are much meaner and far more judgemental and heartless than DLers, but rarely funny.

It was initially aimed at a more "yoga mom" type crowd of affluent NYC women, but seems to have been frau-ized by Flyoverstanis to a degree as of late.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81February 18, 2019 4:20 PM

^^similar to DL in that it's still an old school message board and posts are anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 82February 18, 2019 4:21 PM

I think it’s because they smelled cookies.

by Anonymousreply 83February 18, 2019 4:26 PM

The Supernatural threads are predominantly women. At least I hope they are. I don't like to think of any gay man subjecting himself to that shitty show. I asked once why the straight women were there and got the response that it (the thread) popped up in a web search.

by Anonymousreply 84February 18, 2019 4:27 PM

Because there are a lot of interesting topics here and it’s I like to read other people’s opinions.

by Anonymousreply 85February 18, 2019 4:31 PM

R81, Many of us don't fit into any of your very limited number of choices.

by Anonymousreply 86February 18, 2019 4:32 PM

Double ditto R30 From another straight chick

by Anonymousreply 87February 18, 2019 4:37 PM

I welcome women or straight guys to post here -- the more the merrier.

But sometimes your input will be irrelevant and unwelcome. Especially the people who come here to gay-bash (sadly some of them are gay, too). Some of the trolls who lurk here are just straight-up homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 88February 18, 2019 4:41 PM

[quote] So much animosity. Is no one watching the Under the Tuscan Sun trailer I posted?

I would love to do that and maybe go halfsies with Debbie from Accounts Receivable. It's our dream.

by Anonymousreply 89February 18, 2019 4:43 PM

[quote] For the first year, I didn’t know this was a gay site.

We have found the real life Miss Dora Dumbfuck and she is posting at R30

by Anonymousreply 90February 18, 2019 4:43 PM

Listen, guys.

Straight people in general are basic and uninspired. They need to be shown excellence, color, style, wit, and unique points of view. It used to be that gay men specialized in demonstrating excellence, sophistication and intelligence.

A lot of that still exists on Datalounge, despite the ugly growth of many gays who are just reactionary neanderthals.

by Anonymousreply 91February 18, 2019 4:53 PM

[quote] disease is naturally occurring in nature. Penicillin is not.

r52, Your stupidity wounds! You should be banned from all human interactions for a decade.

[quote] For many years, scientists knew that certain molds killed some bacteria. However, researchers needed to understand how to harness this antibacterial microbe and to manufacture enough of the substance before they could make a useful medicine. 1. Penicillium mold naturally produces the antibiotic penicillin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92February 18, 2019 5:00 PM

What is r42 talking about?

"The left wing" won't go to ANY "lengths to just to get what they want!" Are you in Venezuela or something? Because you don't apply to the United States.

r42's writing style is classic Milo Snuffaluffagus in disguise. 1) Declare you're a liberal. 2) Trash the shit out of liberals. 3) Refer to Democrats as "the left wing" or "the left" constantly, in the British fashion.

by Anonymousreply 93February 18, 2019 5:00 PM

Quit posting soap threads and a majority might stay away.

by Anonymousreply 94February 18, 2019 5:04 PM

Of 90+ replies, 70+ of them are noxious fraus. It's a coup. They are disgusting, entitled, invasive and should be banned from this board. And this is a board for gay people, meaning lesbians, too. It is not a space for straight women. You were not invited. You are not welcome.

by Anonymousreply 95February 18, 2019 5:05 PM

I've been on Datalounge for over ten years. I grew up as a biracial woman in Vancouver at a time when there were not a lot of other black kids in my classes/school. I gravitated towards gay culture and felt fully embraced. Datalounge is fantastic in many ways There are some truly smart and witty people here. As soon a story hits the news, I know it will be covered here. The uptick in racism and transphobia means that I do tend to come here a lot less though. It's umm....quite sad to see a marginalized community engage in these tropes.

by Anonymousreply 96February 18, 2019 5:06 PM

r96, by 'marginalized community' you mean the bigoted black women from LSA who are the ones posting about how mixed people aren't black enough, that back men should never wear dresses or date white women, that everyone but them needs to 'find jesus' and that all hollywood actresses are reptillian illuminati pedophile cannibals who are forcibly transing their children by not insisting they adhere to antiquated gender stereotypes?

by Anonymousreply 97February 18, 2019 5:19 PM

You need to spend more time offline R97

by Anonymousreply 98February 18, 2019 5:25 PM

You have the best gossip here! Also there are some really interesting topic threads

by Anonymousreply 99February 18, 2019 5:32 PM

[quote]The Supernatural threads are predominantly women. At least I hope they are. I don't like to think of any gay man subjecting himself to that shitty show.

I'm always amazed at how shitty the tastes of gay men posting here can be, mostly because of the insane number of reality TV threads we've had.

by Anonymousreply 100February 18, 2019 5:35 PM

Straight women love taking refuge in gay spaces for some reason. They go to gay bars for no reason and infiltrate gay blogs. And yet, they think gay men aren't real men. Straight women are basically just bored with their lives and see gay culture as a petting zoo.

by Anonymousreply 101February 18, 2019 5:39 PM

What's most amazing about this thread is that not a single frau has expressed any twinge of remorse or self-awareness about what it means that they have invaded and attempted to overthrow the space of a more persecuted minority group. They just want it, so they'll take it and tough shit. And then they get apoplectic when they're rightly compared to other entitled, megalomaniacal, amoral bigots.

by Anonymousreply 102February 18, 2019 5:47 PM

Sizemeat check!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 18, 2019 6:08 PM

For the "uncut" queens

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 18, 2019 6:09 PM

For the Fraus:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 18, 2019 6:10 PM

For the Concerned Lesbian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106February 18, 2019 6:12 PM

Send the bitches back to Lipstick Alley.

by Anonymousreply 107February 18, 2019 6:14 PM

This divide is nothing DL can't bridge by all its members putting their purses in the center and dancing around them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 18, 2019 6:16 PM

R23, some might say there is a need because too many women are out chasing careers (riding the dick carousel until their looks fade and they become hateful bitter women who rail against femininity and mothers) and the populations of western countries are falling.

I wouldn’t say it, but some might.

Some Might Say is also a song by Oasis, so there you go.

by Anonymousreply 109February 18, 2019 6:17 PM

R108 that is cultural appropriation! Shame on you!

by Anonymousreply 110February 18, 2019 6:19 PM

R109 Oasis is fine but I'm Team Blur. For the record. This thread is as good as any to make sure this is understood by all.

by Anonymousreply 111February 18, 2019 6:19 PM

W&W, R83.

by Anonymousreply 112February 18, 2019 6:21 PM

r108, this isn't about "getting along". It's about entitled fraus invading a gay space into which they were never welcome and ruining it with their pedestrian tastes and idiocy. They should not be here.

by Anonymousreply 113February 18, 2019 6:26 PM

Sounds like r113 has a case of the Mondays! Hahahaha hahaha!

by Anonymousreply 114February 18, 2019 6:27 PM

R36, what the hell? I don’t see it. Educate me.

OP, some straight women (and men?) appreciate our wit. It’s often clever. And I’d take an interesting straight woman over some gays here any day of the week. For example: the posters who maniacally accuse anyone who doesn’t tow the official HRC line of being Russian or Alt Right, the ones who probably still believe Smollett’s story, the ones who worshipped Pantsuit Jesus, the ones who mistake banal cruelties for caustic bon mots, the “well-behaved gays.”

by Anonymousreply 115February 18, 2019 6:27 PM

I find there is less than there used to be. I think there was more during the "Twilight" craze.

by Anonymousreply 116February 18, 2019 6:32 PM

R115 someone's been spending too much time on the DL archetypes thread

by Anonymousreply 117February 18, 2019 6:32 PM

R107 & R113 - I agree.

I've also noticed that men can't invade their spaces but they can invade our spaces. If they sense that a poster/member on one of their sites (like Lipstick Alley, just for one) is a male they pounce and attack him until he leaves. Or block him after a good shaming.

If the DL did not allow any Kardashian and Kim Zolcniak (and their ilk) and Oprah threads, as well as Real Housewives threads, the DL would not attract so many straight women.

I know some gay men watch RH but they only make up a small percentage of the trashy Housewives audiences, most of whom are Trump supporters since *most of the RH cast members are Trumpies.* The majority of Real Housewives viewers/fans are fraus; the argumentative type, who always have to be right. They ruin really good threads.

Eliminate the Kardashians and their ilk and the Real Housewives threads too by immediately deleting those threads and that will at least reduce the number of new frauy females landing here on the DL and posting on here.

by Anonymousreply 118February 18, 2019 6:35 PM

[quote] And yet, they think gay men aren't real men.

Bollocks.

[quote] Straight women are basically just bored with their lives and see gay culture as a petting zoo.

Bollocks.

by Anonymousreply 119February 18, 2019 6:37 PM

r115:

1) You are a frau.

2) The 'you're a russian troll trolls' are moronic bullying babydykes from L Chat.

3) The Jussie supporters are fraus from LSA

4) No one here worshipped the most qualified presidential candidate ever. But they sure loved Bernie 'Rape Fantasies Rock' Sanders.

5) Again, the witless brigade are fraus from websleuths and LSA, with a pinch of humorless LChat Babydykes for seasoning

6) Does not exist.

by Anonymousreply 120February 18, 2019 6:37 PM

I understand how a person could find a particular thread from a google search, then bookmark that thread and revisit it without hitting the landing page. That's obviously what's happening in some of the actor threads where posters assert an unrecognizable ethos (usually involving staying on point or not being bitchy) as the DL way. But I don't understand how you can come here, enjoy the voice of the place and not be tempted to see what else is being discussed on other threads. You can't scroll down a list of threads and miss that it's a gay site (thanks, tumblr porn!),

by Anonymousreply 121February 18, 2019 6:38 PM

Sodomites in Athens created the West and are directly responsible for the modern world, so it is impossible for gays to steal from anyone.

by Anonymousreply 122February 18, 2019 6:39 PM

Everyone refer to R93. We need less of these screeching hall monitor types who psychically know all of the things that will discredit their opponents. You’re gay and don't like figure skating? R93 somehow saw you steal a candy bar in 1991 and this somehow proves you came from Breitbartland which of course means your opinion is invalid. Mary!

FWIW, thought, R42, what are you talking about? This thread is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 123February 18, 2019 6:40 PM

R101 R102 Nailed it. TO ADD: It's called "entitlement." They have a sense of entitlement which is abnormal behavior for an adult. A young child no, but an adult with a sense of entitlement, nothing normal about that. At all.

by Anonymousreply 124February 18, 2019 6:41 PM

If Murial reverted the site back to sub-boards, the fraus could at least be quarantined. And then we could put the good board behind a Things Only Real DLers Know quiz lock.

by Anonymousreply 125February 18, 2019 6:42 PM

This has been a fun thread but it has run its course now that I realize some of you people are insane and actually give a fuck if too many anonymous posters are guilty of being straight women who appreciate gay men.

Ladies, there have always been ladies here. Personally I like the number of ladies to be small, but I don’t own Datalounge.com. Stay, be our whetstones. And don’t be a cunt unless you’re really good at it.

Love, One anonymous gay guy who is bored with being called a Russian, Milo, Bernie Bro, alt right, etc.

by Anonymousreply 126February 18, 2019 6:52 PM

I have been a regular poster since 2008. I do not come for the photos of men(I have never even opened a pron thread.)

I come here because this is the smartest site overall on the interwebs. No one gets away with posting bullshit. Lazy writing and stupid conspiracy theories are not tolerated. Folks know their politics, even if there are a fair number of extremists with whom I don't agree.

But who am I kidding? This is far and above the wittiest site with the most perverse humor the human brain can produce.

by Anonymousreply 127February 18, 2019 7:01 PM

This is more a Jewish site than a Gay site, proved by DL refusing to allow anti-T talk.

by Anonymousreply 128February 18, 2019 7:02 PM

I like this website because people care about the quality of their posts (spelling, citations (links), etc.). I like the humor and the subject matter (art, politics, etc.). If you compare the posts here to somewhere like YouTube, there's a difference in quality.

by Anonymousreply 129February 18, 2019 7:06 PM

Long-time straight woman/lurker here, first-time paid poster. I visit and decided to pay today because y’all know more about classic Hollywood and than anyone else, the threads are often hilarious (“things mug-cradlers say” is my all-time favorite) and because I’ve learned a lot about a community of which I consider myself an ally. I just enjoy reading your thoughts, advice and opinions.

by Anonymousreply 130February 18, 2019 7:15 PM

I work for a company that doesn’t discriminate against the LGBTQ community, so there are several members of it at my workplace. Coming to DL helps me edecate myself about gay culture so I can interact more successfully with LGBTQ people at work.

I have young children and it wouldn’t be appropriate to take them to things like LGBTQ events with me, so online is how I learn more about LGBTQ culture. DL is the best online place because it’s where the LGBTQ community “lets its hair down.”

Learning that LGBT people love classic TV like the Golden Girls and current shows like The View; interior decorating, and cooking/baking almost as much as they love porn and drugs/alcohol has made it possible to strike up conversations at work without talking about innaprpropriate things.

by Anonymousreply 131February 18, 2019 7:24 PM

OP, some gay men are on women's forums. Some (many?) gay men like the company of women. Some gay men adore their mothers, sisters, and women friends. The women who come here, for the most part, like and support gay men. The women who like and support gay men are your allies. They will march and vote to support you. They will hire you, treat you with respect if they are your boss, and they will bake a damn wedding cake for you.

by Anonymousreply 132February 18, 2019 7:33 PM

Womens' communities online are often one of either two extremes; way too nice/non-controversial, or hate-filled jealousy motivated people without any humour (see the Meghan Markle threads for examples). It's rare for there to be a happy medium with bluntness and funny snark.

by Anonymousreply 133February 18, 2019 7:37 PM

Not all women are fraus...Some of us are embittered Scharteke Jungfern who do not give a single fuck about straight men, and cannot bear to coddle or fuck them. (And truly, some of the funny/saddest shit on here are the yearning for straight dudebro dick threads. Seriously, be careful what you wish for, straight guys are awful!) Despite being the lowliest of women, some of us speak and write fluent pointless bitchery and wish to read the same!

Anyway, once upon a time, I came here and read for a while, sucked in by Old Hollywood Star posts and adjacent threads on film noir, and (before I knew it would be literally triggering violence against some fellas' psyches,) I, a woman, dared write a comment in a thread about Judy Garland. A few posts down, someone hollered "MARY!" at me, so forgive me if I felt like I fit right in.

Now I feel terrible and will cry in my pillow all night, every night.

by Anonymousreply 134February 18, 2019 7:56 PM

^^^What I would give to be called “Mary”!!

by Anonymousreply 135February 18, 2019 7:59 PM

Had to google, R134 claims she's a hag maiden. She will not cry in her pillow every night. Keep enjoying the fun, dear.

by Anonymousreply 136February 18, 2019 8:03 PM

Bitches, it doesn't fucking matter if you hate the spaces your sisterfraus have created. They are your spaces. Make a new space if you hate them. This our space. You are not invited. You are not welcome. And you've destroyed the tone and culture of our site. If you've been coming here since any time after 2012, you have no fucking idea what DL was before your ilk shit in our creek.

by Anonymousreply 137February 18, 2019 8:12 PM

[quote]because y’all know more

*Go back to Flyoverstan*

by Anonymousreply 138February 18, 2019 8:17 PM

R137 No. We are not responsible for the change in the DL since 2012.

Perhaps you have noticed that Twitter, FB, Instagram and the like have changed virtually everything about online communities and their function. Most of the old "we are like one big dysfunctional family" sites are gone. People do not remain loyal to one board as they did in the past.

It is to the credit of the DL community and its desire to remain relevant that it has weathered the past 10 years relatively unscathed.

Face it, a lot of things have changed for gay men since 2000. It's called assimilation and acceptance. Gay men are no longer a fringe group in need of safe spaces in which to commune with each other. For better or for worse, that's progress.

by Anonymousreply 139February 18, 2019 8:47 PM

Are all of the soap threads straight women or will gay men admit to participating? The idea that being a gay man or straight woman automatically comes with certain characteristics/interests is ludicrous because I'm pretty sure those threads have gay men, too. I mean I avoid them like the plague, but I'm sure there are gay men interested in them.

People are all individuals. I doubt every straight woman who comes here is some"scrapbooking frau" and every gay man some Broadway-obsessed queen.

by Anonymousreply 140February 18, 2019 8:54 PM

Gay men with children know and understand that they would not have such blessings/crotch fruit without the body of a helpful woman. The same as lesbians understand and appreciate men who supply the little swimmers who turn into people without them having to touch a dick.

Viva la difference! Sometimes we need each other, best not to hate and defame.

by Anonymousreply 141February 18, 2019 9:01 PM

I don't know of any women's message boards.

by Anonymousreply 142February 18, 2019 9:06 PM

The Baby Bump boards seem to attract many women...

by Anonymousreply 143February 18, 2019 9:10 PM

I come here for the Trump hate and Hollywood gossip but there is pretty much no Hollywood gossip. Boy, those Hollywood PR firms are doing a great job, aren't they?

by Anonymousreply 144February 18, 2019 9:13 PM

I'm a straight woman and have come here for years. I love hearing insider gossip and history, music and film recs.

by Anonymousreply 145February 18, 2019 9:15 PM

There are straight women who come to gay bars whom we love and straight women who come in whom we loathe. In other words, there are ladies and females, and unless you're Crystal Allen, we don't want the females.

by Anonymousreply 146February 18, 2019 9:48 PM

I think we can all come together and break bread when it comes to agreeing that Lens D. is completely insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 147February 18, 2019 9:54 PM

Ugh, for god sake. This topic again. It arises every few months and we always come to the same conclusion.

[bold]Straight men are our enemies[/bold] .

by Anonymousreply 148February 18, 2019 9:58 PM

Gays revenge on straight guys:

Straight women.

by Anonymousreply 149February 18, 2019 10:02 PM

(40) I bet you're fat and smell like moth balls

by Anonymousreply 150February 18, 2019 10:17 PM

I come here because I am interested in the opinion and perspective of gay men. There are topics discussed here that I don’t get to hear about in my daily life. There’s good celebrity gossip (old Hollywood!) and life advice and talk about food and movies. I try to contribute where my opinion and perspective will be genuinely helpful or welcome. I don’t go to threads where I don’t ‘belong’ or have an interest and shit in them. I really try to be a good citizen here, and stay in my lane.

by Anonymousreply 151February 18, 2019 10:34 PM

Let's be honest, no one really knows who is who on this site. You could find yourself agreeing with someone and you have no fucking idea what they are and probably surprised if you did find out. Humans aren't just some one dimensional caricature applied according to their gender/sexuality/race etc.

by Anonymousreply 152February 18, 2019 10:38 PM

I'm gay and I get along better with straight men than with straight women. Many straight women are dishonest in their support of the gay community. Straight men are at least honest. Many straight women want a gay pet.

by Anonymousreply 153February 18, 2019 10:40 PM

“Thank you! Bout daym time! Mammaroids gets in the way of the damn wheel! It’s just basic anatomy. There ought to not be no daym Wermen behind the wheel of no daym race-car! We can’t all be Mayn; somebody has to be the loser...”

“You done yet? Is that it? Are you done? Daym Lady-babble! Topics has done been settled from the mouth of a MAYN. Y’all bow yer daym heads!...”we thank you Lord, for Mayns like mahself; males of the MASCULINE variety; Winners, all of us. And we thank you for the Wermenz too; and how you made them out of a part of a Mayn he don’t never need nor want; to live by our rules, and our pleasures...Amen.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 18, 2019 10:55 PM

Because you are smart, funny, thoughtful, entertaining, sometimes cruel, occasionally infuriating, often kind and helpful, always, ALWAYS interesting.

I love you all.

by Anonymousreply 155February 18, 2019 10:58 PM

[quote]I have young children and it wouldn’t be appropriate to take them to things like LGBTQ events with me

Why? I have young children too--ages seven and nine--and I've taken then to numerous LGBT events. We've done pride parades, marches, etc., and I think it's beneficial to them.

by Anonymousreply 156February 18, 2019 11:09 PM

Why would I love you all? Some of you are racist, orange turd lovers.

by Anonymousreply 157February 18, 2019 11:11 PM

Yeah, R156, I was going to ask the same question.

by Anonymousreply 158February 18, 2019 11:11 PM

Great political threads.

Grammy/Oscar threads

Liberal discussion

Tasteful celebrity homes

Celebrity Gossip

Hot men pics

Great election coverage - you got the poll troll

Tennis slam threads

Broadway thread

by Anonymousreply 159February 18, 2019 11:12 PM

Persecuted minority group? Fuck off. We are a persecuted majority group. Women are raped, beaten and murdered every hour of every day across the world. We understand perfectly what it means to be persecuted which is why we feel an affinity with the gay and lesbian community.

Don’t be a shit, OP.

by Anonymousreply 160February 18, 2019 11:13 PM

For R142

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161February 18, 2019 11:13 PM

On woman-centric forums members go overboard trying to be nice to one another or sharing a love of cute things. Here you can be bitchy and it's encouraged. Also, among men, tensions can flare but then they die down just as quickly. Among women, animosities tend to linger.

by Anonymousreply 162February 18, 2019 11:18 PM

On the site at R161 there is far more bitchiness than on Datalounge.

Anyone offering cuteness is ordered to high-tail it "back to Babycenter"

And when those bitches talk about class-related matters, they actually know of what they speak.

by Anonymousreply 163February 18, 2019 11:21 PM

I initially came for the figure skating discussions (major Hanyu fan). But I enjoy reading through and occasionally commenting on other topics as well.

by Anonymousreply 164February 18, 2019 11:22 PM

Jennifer Aniston ❄️ ‏

@JenniferAnWorld

Hey, if you are reading this, you are beautiful, loved and stronger than your problems. Stay strong and keep going. I believe in you! ❤️

by Anonymousreply 165February 18, 2019 11:22 PM

R136. “Hag Maiden”! Damn! We should adopt that as a Muriel-blessed badge of honor.

by Anonymousreply 166February 18, 2019 11:47 PM

R160. While you’re feeling sorry for yourself, welcome to the party bitch.

This is what happens to gay men and women worldwide, daily. It’s organized, structured, state and church sanctioned.

What have you got besides self-pity?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167February 18, 2019 11:50 PM

No one can stop straight women from using this site. I just always wonder why straight women always find their way into gay spaces. As a gay man, I don't really seek out spaces for straight women. I barely talk to women at all. I just find the phenomenon interesting.

by Anonymousreply 168February 18, 2019 11:51 PM

r160 WHICH IS WHY YOU SHOULD BE COGNIZANT OF WHAT IT MEANS TO INVADE THE SAFE SPACE OF A VULNERABLE GROUP, not only without invitation but with overt requests for your nonattendance. But YOU'VE LEARNED NOTHING from the suffering of OTHER WOMEN, whose struggles you wear as a costume. And, instead, CHOOSE to perpetuate THE SAME ARROGANT COLONIALIST MISOGYNIST PRIVILEGE of Breaking & Entering just to piss on other people's pillows. You fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 169February 19, 2019 12:10 AM

Who doesn't love the 'presenting holes' threads?

by Anonymousreply 170February 19, 2019 12:16 AM

Fuck off you fucking Frau R25. Nobody wants your slimy fishy gash here.

by Anonymousreply 171February 19, 2019 12:20 AM

R171, I'm sure you wouldn't know what a 'gash' smells like, because you slid into this world on a slip 'n' slide sewer.

Personally, I prefer 'axe wound' because it sure was a fight for women to get control of their vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 172February 19, 2019 12:37 AM

I'm a gay guy with plenty of straight female friends. So it doesn't bother me when they post here, as long as they're not FFing porn threads and stuff like that. Heck, we've made a lot of fun with them (like this thread). If they're good sports, it's not an issue for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 19, 2019 12:40 AM

Hey gash/R172, I've been on the pier at low tide so I have a good idea what you cunts smell like.

by Anonymousreply 174February 19, 2019 1:09 AM

You. An easily use this site without realizing it’s gay. I only ever see a gay topic now on then when I scroll through.

I have never seen a woman’s forum that has such varied topics. It’s usually how to get baby spit up out of clothes and hair care tips.

Please stop with the safe space bullshit. You create your own safe space, if you need other people to do it for you, you’re in trouble.

by Anonymousreply 175February 19, 2019 1:49 AM

[quote]Please stop with the safe space bullshit. You create your own safe space, if you need other people to do it for you, you’re in trouble.

So I take it you’re a big fan of dick and balls in a dress in the ladies room?

If you do create a safe space but it keeps getting invaded, then what?

by Anonymousreply 176February 19, 2019 2:10 AM

Was anyone actually invited here? I, too, found DL by searching for something interesting (don't remember what) and it came up in the search results. Have been reading and laughing ever since.

How do most people find this place? Anyone receive an invitation?

by Anonymousreply 177February 19, 2019 2:10 AM

This came in the mail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178February 19, 2019 2:23 AM

Every thread, regardless of topic, should include multiple images of gay men being stuffed with cock in every way imaginable and then some. People who are not appalled may stay.

by Anonymousreply 179February 19, 2019 2:34 AM

I concur. I prefer it fried but Coq au Vin is tasty, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180February 19, 2019 2:49 AM

This is a thread to identify straight women who are posting here. And then the little troll will stalk us all over DL. Tedious. Very tedious. We come here because we like pointless bitchery. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 181February 19, 2019 2:57 AM

Gay bitchery is fun. Female bitchery is just bitchery.

by Anonymousreply 182February 19, 2019 3:12 AM

I love it when a straight woman tells me how I should conduct myself as a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 183February 19, 2019 3:16 AM

176. I don’t need a safe space because I’m an adult.

183. No one is telling you how to act, but I will tell you you’re being ridiculous if you need a safe space. When everyone needs a safe place no one can be together.

by Anonymousreply 184February 19, 2019 3:35 AM

I’m sending love to everyone on here tonight.

Why bother arguing? We’re a group of different people that enjoy discussing and debating a variety of topics. This is an open forum.

The angry people on here would just switch their anger on to someone else if all the straight women left.

Love, love, love. this is a great and fun site.

by Anonymousreply 185February 19, 2019 3:41 AM

[quote]176. I don’t need a safe space because I’m an adult.

Learn how to tag if you’re going to post here, breeder. So you’re fine with men in the ladies room then.

by Anonymousreply 186February 19, 2019 3:41 AM

[quote]Was anyone actually invited here?

Sure — gay men were. Just look at the front page of the forum.

by Anonymousreply 187February 19, 2019 3:43 AM

Can we agree on gays and lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 188February 19, 2019 3:50 AM

I visit here because there are many posters who are extremely sarcastic and hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 189February 19, 2019 3:51 AM

It's interesting that women always want what men create for themselves. Women have the freedom and agency to create their own spaces but are always seeking the greener grass. For example, many lesbians identify as gay even though the official definition doesn't apply to female homosexuals. Lesbians allow lesbian bars to close so they can attend gay bars. Straight women go to gay bars and strip clubs instead of creating their own...am I missing something here?

by Anonymousreply 190February 19, 2019 4:14 AM

R187 It does not say that. It says gay gossip.

Mediapolis never left lesbians out of the group and you know that.

by Anonymousreply 191February 19, 2019 4:46 AM

r88, Yes, gays and lesbians. Those are the people this site is by, for and of. Homosexualists. The rest of you are insipid nits. And you fuckwits who have so little self-awareness or capacity for critical thought that you think cultural invasion and appropriation is part and parcel of 'alliance' should be drowned in vats of drugstore concealer.

by Anonymousreply 192February 19, 2019 4:49 AM

[quote]What's most amazing about this thread is that not a single frau has expressed any twinge of remorse or self-awareness about what it means that they have invaded and attempted to overthrow the space of a more persecuted minority group. They just want it, so they'll take it and tough shit. And then they get apoplectic when they're rightly compared to other entitled, megalomaniacal, amoral bigots.

This has got to be worthy of the ultimate MARY!!!! Someone is downright hysterical.

No one is handing out fucking invitations, it's a public fucking forum that shows up in a google search. No way to present your gay card at the door so no one is "invading" anything, ffs. And not every straight woman is a fucking frau, jesus. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of straight women who post here and you wouldn't even realize it because they're not talking about children or how they hate sucking their husbands' dicks. These threads are created every few weeks so the nelly queens who feel ostracized by the cube fraus in their office have a target to dump their rage-fueled misogyny. Grow up. The most frau-infested threads here are easy enough to avoid.

by Anonymousreply 193February 19, 2019 4:59 AM

Oh shaddup

by Anonymousreply 194February 19, 2019 5:29 AM

I asked a female friend and she told me that women's boards get pretty tedious, with the drama and in-fighting, but she didn't fit in at all in straight male boards. She finds the posters here witty, knowledgeable and often incredibly funny. She said she has a lot on ignore, such as the presenting hole threads.

by Anonymousreply 195February 19, 2019 6:30 AM

Bad enough straight broads come here. But many of them seem to be Republicans / Trump supporters.

If any of them are reading this, you're not welcome here. Seriously. Go the fuck away.

by Anonymousreply 196February 19, 2019 6:35 AM

Long time heterosexual fish/lurker who is trapped behind enemy lines in a Red State here. I found this place around 5 years ago by Googling "why are lesbians so mean" and I fell in love with you all and this place. Thank you for the laughs. I will shut up now (but will never stop lurking.)

by Anonymousreply 197February 19, 2019 6:47 AM

Straight women ruined Drag Race; now the queens can't be bitchy and politically incorrect lest the fraus screech on social media. Fortunately, fraus have short attention spans and hopefully will move onto something else so Drag Race can return to it's former glory (I doubt it though).

by Anonymousreply 198February 19, 2019 6:50 AM

"Straight women steal from gay men."

Gay men steal from black women.

by Anonymousreply 199February 19, 2019 6:51 AM

[quote]Gay men steal from black women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200February 19, 2019 6:56 AM

[quote] I found this place around 5 years ago by Googling "why are lesbians so mean".

What a remarkable individual R197 is. I’m certain her magnanimous attitude will win her sapphic friends aplenty in short order.

At least the poor lamb won’t starve to death entirely in the meantime, while she may daintily pick over the bones of threads already chewed clean by the gay males who do not so torment her delicate disposition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201February 19, 2019 8:21 AM

I am pretty sure that op is the type of guy who will some day buy a gun, take out his mother and sister...then he will go to the nearest mall and kill seven or 8 women who he doesn't even know.

by Anonymousreply 202February 19, 2019 8:27 AM

A better question might be why are the females who come here mostly horrible people, like r202.

by Anonymousreply 203February 19, 2019 8:34 AM

[quote]Bad enough straight broads come here. But many of them seem to be Republicans / Trump supporters.

That's kind of absurd., isn't it? The females on DL are the rabid Hillary fanatics.

by Anonymousreply 204February 19, 2019 8:36 AM

No, I agree that at least half the women who come here are Trump supporters.

And r203, you really don't think the Op is a mass murder, waiting to happen? He is obviously full of a very serious hate.

by Anonymousreply 205February 19, 2019 8:43 AM

R196 “broads”? You had me up to that. To paraphrase another DLr in a vintage thread; this is not 1959, so why are you using bizarre outdated terms as if you were Frank Sinatra in a Gay Talese profile? Next you’ll be calling them “bits” or “stuff” or “skinny”.

by Anonymousreply 206February 19, 2019 8:50 AM

R196 Be broad where a broad should be bro-ha-ha-ha-broad!

by Anonymousreply 207February 19, 2019 10:28 AM

R206 oh dear, someone's hysterical! Get the laudanum!

by Anonymousreply 208February 19, 2019 4:09 PM

Matthew Anscher is an aspie. Check out his FB page. Creepily obsessive regarding autism research, transgenderism and Israel. All you have to do is look up his social media to currently see what he’s obsessing about.

by Anonymousreply 209February 19, 2019 5:02 PM

Lol. Sorry wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 210February 19, 2019 5:06 PM

[quote]This is a thread to identify straight women who are posting here. And then the little troll will stalk us all over DL. Tedious. Very tedious. We come here because we like pointless bitchery. Duh.

Wrong, cunt R181. Don’t flatter yourself. I prefer you gashes identify yourselves so I can block your Frau asses.

by Anonymousreply 211February 19, 2019 5:41 PM

This thread is going down a dark path.

by Anonymousreply 212February 19, 2019 5:44 PM

Keep your head out of my vagina, r212. Rape!

by Anonymousreply 213February 19, 2019 5:55 PM

Who knew there was so much overlap between the gay community and the 4chan/incel community?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214February 19, 2019 6:03 PM

Show pics of your husbands' dicks, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 215February 19, 2019 6:07 PM

R185 Barf.

by Anonymousreply 216February 19, 2019 6:25 PM

This thread illustrates that straight women, as a monolithic cesspool, have zero self-awareness, capacity for critical thought, morality nor any instincts for accountability. This is why we hate you. Don't you ever go into a gay bar and presume any queen appreciates your glib, obsequious flattery, much less your brazen disregard for trespassing into the havens of other cultures.

by Anonymousreply 217February 19, 2019 7:11 PM

Many of us slightly older gay men appreciated women more back in the day that their vocal fry didn't have dogs barking hundreds of miles away. Of course, the younger women from that era who still hang out with their gay friends sound closer to Lauren Bacall than they do any millenial twit-wit.

by Anonymousreply 218February 19, 2019 7:34 PM

Hey R135, R134 here. The funny part was: what I typed about Judy Garland was 100% sincere, and I kinda poured my heart out, feeling mushy to have a place to type where people give a fuck about JG. So I laughed pretty hard at the MARY! Just let your love flow and it will happen for you some day, too.

Hey, R136, to be honest, I had to google Scharteke Jungfern, too. I wanted the translation for Spinster Hag and that was the closest I could find. To be clear: the opposite of a Frau is not a Herr, it is the snide and watchful Scharteke Jungfern! Thanks for the invite, I shall wipe my tears and stay.

Cheers, darlings!

by Anonymousreply 219February 19, 2019 8:40 PM

Cause you guys are very witty and smart...isn’t that enough??

by Anonymousreply 220February 19, 2019 10:31 PM

the same reason gay men come here: gossip, politics, and pointless bitchery. The days of this site being solely relevant to gay men are long gone. Just look at the active threads here, most would appeal to a wide variety of people.

by Anonymousreply 221February 19, 2019 10:35 PM

Please DO NOT post on the DL if any of the following apply to you:

1- You vocal fry and/or up-speak.

2- You cradle your mug.

3- You like to incite drama that disrupts threads.

4- You are a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 222February 19, 2019 10:43 PM

Let's be clear there are a lot of unfuckable catlady landwhale hamplanets on this site. They are just subnormal randos and you can tell who they are becasuse they type frau with their stubby little fingers. These sleazy cunts are a plague and we need to name the problem and denounce fag haggery as one of the most problematic aspects of the gay community. It's gayface instead of blackface, especially when it comes to the revolting pigdog ugly slash writers, and it's our duty to mock, humiliate and condemn the fraus responsible.

by Anonymousreply 223February 19, 2019 10:49 PM

Your a fuckin freak R223

by Anonymousreply 224February 19, 2019 10:55 PM

R224 see what I mean? We don't need more gash here. Fuck off, frau.

by Anonymousreply 225February 20, 2019 12:00 AM

The Sam Heughan/Timothee/Shawn Mendes threads are run solely by fraus, all screaming 'HE PINGS TO HIGH HEAVEN' and not realizing how homophobic they all sound. They love to vent their internalized misogyny by eviscerating any women seen next to these guys.

by Anonymousreply 226February 20, 2019 12:03 AM

HA. Why are all the straight women kissing the insecure ass here (“because you’re so smart and funny!?”) while being unabashedly insulted? I love how catty and full of shit these asshole gay men are sitting in front of their computer screens in their mom’s basement spewing unacceptance and hate towards someone “different than you.” Someone that by all accounts supports you. The gay men I know and love aren’t hateful or bigots. To all the gay men that not only care, but take the time and energy to DESPISE straight women (seriously?): We all know, in real life, NO ONE wants to talk to you, gay, straight, white, Black, male, female dem, repub....because you are miserable losers that actually only hate themselves. And that’s not the majority of posters that I’ve seen at DL.

by Anonymousreply 227February 20, 2019 12:30 AM

'It's gayface instead of blackface, especially when it comes to the revolting pigdog ugly slash writers, and it's our duty to mock, humiliate and condemn the fraus responsible. '

Absolutely true. Look on the cat threads and the Sam Heughan threads to find these incontinent pestilent women. They fetishize gay sex in their grotesque slash stories and are the most homophobic people on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 228February 20, 2019 12:33 AM

Fraus wreck so many of the best, bitchiest threads. Take the thread where we bash the fugtard Kardashian kids - riddled with fraus squawking about body shaming. Fraus also got the hilarious Subluxation Saga threads closed down too.

by Anonymousreply 229February 20, 2019 12:37 AM

R190 Lesbians are superheroes. Lesbians have superpowers.

Don’t fuck with them. When they whistle, we ride.

by Anonymousreply 230February 20, 2019 12:41 AM

R199 How do you know it wasn’t the other way around, petit choux? Ever looked at the delicate graffitt found in Pompeii and Herculaneum?

Gays were dishing it up and laying down the dirt millenia before juke joints were jumping. But, thank god Gays and the African American communities met. We have a lot in common and our shared suffering led to shared struggle for freedom.

by Anonymousreply 231February 20, 2019 12:54 AM

R220. Never suck up.

by Anonymousreply 232February 20, 2019 12:55 AM

'But, thank god Gays and the African American communities met. We have a lot in common and our shared suffering led to shared struggle for freedom. '

Many of the African American non gay community are still deeply homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 233February 20, 2019 12:58 AM

Been lurking for years now and can count on one hand the number of times I've posted. Why? With a very few exceptions such SWF Breakdown, one needs to recognize that enough postings by straight women (even those who are gay-friendly), have the potential to dilute the fabulousness essence of DL. Some would say that has already occurred. My sister used to live in a nice little town until the big city folks "discovered" it and destroyed what made it so nice.

by Anonymousreply 234February 20, 2019 1:00 AM

The fraus are too woke and destroy the pointless bitchery with accusations of body shaming etc. They're no fun.

by Anonymousreply 235February 20, 2019 1:05 AM

R234 stop deflecting. This thread isn't about blacks, it's about fraus.

by Anonymousreply 236February 20, 2019 1:05 AM

R233. Some are, like some in the gay community are hostile to Jews, Muslims and African Americans. Bigotry isn’t the standard we measure ourselves by.

by Anonymousreply 237February 20, 2019 1:06 AM

So you think women are cunts, yet you expect them to respect your wishes and leave this board. Why would a cunt respect your wishes?

by Anonymousreply 238February 20, 2019 1:11 AM

Why does anybody come to Datalounge? My guess is because it's a website that's funny, amusing and informative. A lot of interesting debate goes on. Of course crazies come here, but crazies show up everywhere. It's always disturbing to hear some of the crazies go on about people who "don't belong here." White supremacists and anti-semites and homophobes say the same thing about people THEY don't like.

by Anonymousreply 239February 20, 2019 1:12 AM

And still not a single frau has said anything to the effect of, "Oh, wow, I did not realize that this was a gay exclusive site. I feel kind of stupid for not realizing that on my own, given the text on the front page and all the ass fucking gifs. And I'm sorry I effectively crashed your family dinner. I won't post anymore because I understand why hetero voices would be unwanted here. Mea culpa." Not a single one. And this is why we hate you.

by Anonymousreply 240February 20, 2019 1:15 AM

R240, see R238.

by Anonymousreply 241February 20, 2019 1:19 AM

I'm sure I've been ridiculed by every sex for my Hanson postings. But I do not care because I do what I like!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242February 20, 2019 1:23 AM

Women who fetishize gay men need to be exposed, mocked, humiliated, and ceaselssly hounded out of discussions. This is OUR space you fat, unfuckable hamplanet stinkfish. I am so happy I'm gay so I don't need to have anything to do with you. Slash fiction is poison, and it needs to be banned just like minstrel shows were.

by Anonymousreply 243February 20, 2019 1:33 AM

It's funny when the female contributors write a reply here and think they blend in. Most of the time it's pretty clear when a female-type comment is made. It's not the same as what a gay man would write. Like straight women at a gay strip club, they've selfishly ruined the atmosphere and the experience.

by Anonymousreply 244February 20, 2019 1:36 AM

What's wrong with fetishizing, R243? After all, it's a form of worship.

by Anonymousreply 245February 20, 2019 1:39 AM

R245 what's wrong with blackface? What's wrong with the BBC myth? It's sleazy, exploitative, and must stop. These fraus want a gay pet. They want controlled gay men.

by Anonymousreply 246February 20, 2019 1:41 AM

But the fetishizing takes place in written form, not in real life. I don't see how it harms actual people. Who cares about someone else's sex fantasies?

by Anonymousreply 247February 20, 2019 1:45 AM

R247 you're a frau. Nice try, you hamplanet cunt. It's not my job to educate you. Now go back to listening to Taylor Swift and feeding your five cats you vile menstruating shitstain

by Anonymousreply 248February 20, 2019 1:48 AM

"And this is why we hate you."

Who is this "we" that you speak of? You don't speak for the masses, sweetheart. I think if anybody is "hated" it's the likes of you. You sound like a detestable creep.

by Anonymousreply 249February 20, 2019 1:50 AM

R247. Well, glad we solved that. So all the porn and gang bangs of women is just fine now. Everybody go back to wolf whistlling broads on the street because NO ACTUAL PERSONS ARE HARMED.

by Anonymousreply 250February 20, 2019 1:56 AM

You don't want me gone, R247. I'm a woman who fetishizes gay men, and this is your chance to expose, mock and humiliate me.

I don't have a problem with porn and wolf whistlng, R250. Don't really understand why anybody does. Do black men take issue with the bbc myth?

by Anonymousreply 251February 20, 2019 1:59 AM

I am afraid that I don't get the "straight women want to fetishize us and have us as pets" thing as a reason for me to give up DL.

You do realize that many if not most of us do not fetishize you nor wish to make you our personal mascots-accessory? Most of us just want to post in an anonymous manner and participate in discussions with like minded adults. I can honestly say that the only times I have been crapped on was when I admitted to being a woman after someone asked me. On the other hand I know that the majority of those reading my comments do think I am a man because in their replies they tend to refer to me as "he, him, dude or that guy @Rwhatever.)

Over the years I have learned that it is pointless to seek any level of approval from the male majority here. It ain't never gonna happen. If that is what you are hoping for ladies, as the old saying goes: "Take your ass to iVillage."

by Anonymousreply 252February 20, 2019 1:59 AM

Funny that the LGBTQ community goes nuts over how disgusting the “bathroom bills” and other discriminatory legislation are (which I personally disagree with, for the record). But yet you’re aggressively mad and disgusted that someone “different” than you is posting on a fucking website???? OMG WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. I am honestly starting to think the ppl posting some of these close-minded, bigoted, nasty comments are actually anti-gay trolls trying to muster up animosity between two otherwise accommodating and friendly demographics. Everyone should be able to piss and shit where they please—but don’t you dare comment on my anonymous website!

by Anonymousreply 253February 20, 2019 1:59 AM

You can always spot a frau because they will not tolerate body shaming. Call someone fat and they will come up screaming.

by Anonymousreply 254February 20, 2019 2:01 AM

R253 got another one, boys! These cunts are so predictable. FUCK OFF YOU SAGGY SHITSTAIN! You are neither wanted or needed, here or anywhere else. You will always be sad, fat, and alone.

by Anonymousreply 255February 20, 2019 2:02 AM

R254 because most fraus here are faghags and slash fiction writers, and those demographics have a mean BMI in the mid 30s.

by Anonymousreply 256February 20, 2019 2:03 AM

R253 Bro you wish you could pull the dick I’ve pulled. No joke. You have NO idea. Move along now, your mom is going to take away your phone soon.

by Anonymousreply 257February 20, 2019 2:06 AM

[quote]Most of us just want to post in an anonymous manner and participate in discussions with like minded adults.

You've missed the point that as a rule, we are not like-minded.

by Anonymousreply 258February 20, 2019 2:08 AM

I can always tell the difference between a lady and a frau when they come into a gay bar. Fraus come in wearing the veils and penis hats and woo loudly in their hen parties. They attempt to dominate on the dance floor, at the drag show and the piano bar. They also don't tip, unless it's the male stripper, and then they are trying to get on stage with them. A lady is the attorney or doctor or executive or professor, educated and classy, and knowing how to act around people they're meeting for the first time. They simply shake your hand upon the first meeting without getting kissy kissy or trying to get you to comment on their outfit. The ladies like who we are as individuals and will not interfere in our hooking up or beg us to watch.

by Anonymousreply 259February 20, 2019 2:54 AM

R217 said, "This thread illustrates that straight women, as a monolithic cesspool, have zero self-awareness, capacity for critical thought, morality nor any instincts for accountability. This is why we hate you. Don't you ever go into a gay bar and presume any queen appreciates your glib, obsequious flattery, much less your brazen disregard for trespassing into the havens of other cultures."

From now until you die, R217, assuming you are lily white with rosy cheeks, please refrain from entering a Mexican, Chinese, French, Japanese, Indian, BBQ, or any other ethnic restaurant or likewise visiting any foreign country that is not Gaylandia, and deign to appreciate the culture and cuisine. Read no authors but gay authors, see no movies but gay movies, eat no food but gay food (brunch only for you!), stay out of anything that is not gay because you will be trespassing into the havens of other cultures who very well might want you to leave. And NEVER enter a yarn store, under penalty of having your pubes crocheted into a toilet paper cover if you show admiration for the colors. You are a fiendishly hateful, minor character in a otherwise interesting but imperfect culture. Every culture has its stinky bits and that's you, a stinky bit.

by Anonymousreply 260February 20, 2019 2:59 AM

R252 Have you considered signing as “iVillage Hag”? I mean, you might as well *own* it, be distinctive. You seem like the kind of broad who’d rather have a scotch than shar-dough-neigh any day.

by Anonymousreply 261February 20, 2019 3:06 AM

R259. Thank you. I cannot tolerate the hugging and kissing behavior, the faux bonhomie. Don’t hug and kiss me if we aren’t actually friends, and we aren’t friends just because we’re employed by the same company.

Keep your hands to yourself and nobody gets hurt. Probably.

by Anonymousreply 262February 20, 2019 3:09 AM

[quote]You are a fiendishly hateful, minor character in a otherwise interesting but imperfect culture. Every culture has its stinky bits and that's you, a stinky bit.

And you, R260, are a CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 263February 20, 2019 3:11 AM

[quote]Everybody go back to wolf whistlling broads on the street because NO ACTUAL PERSONS ARE HARMED.

You're right R250, women don't count in the grand scheme of things.

Women are useless, especially you.

by Anonymousreply 264February 20, 2019 3:15 AM

So how fat ARE you R253?

by Anonymousreply 265February 20, 2019 3:16 AM

R264. Thank you! My deliciously long, thick cock has been called many things, but never womanly . Your sexual insecurity and frrrrrusstrrrations (that’s my Dr. Ruth voice, pretty good huh?) says that whenever you perceive someone as a threat you try to marginalize them emasculating them.

But you can’t because I’d have you in my sling, broken down, begging. I mean, if you were actually a man worthy of my time. Since I’m rejecting you as a bore and a boor - I’m betting the women are laughing their asses off whether they cradle a mug or not.

So, that was a swing and miss, son. Go lube up, present hole and try your luck again.

by Anonymousreply 266February 20, 2019 3:23 AM

R263, If I were you I would not be calling anyone names. I hope things are looking up for you and that you find happiness and peace of mind.

by Anonymousreply 267February 20, 2019 3:27 AM

R265 127lbs, but I’m hoping to get to 120 by summer!!! Are you seriously talking shit to ppl on this thread and pretending to be an elite after that PATHETIC post of yours I just read on another thread!? Are you shitting me!? Sooo....You’re almost 30 yo and don’t find yourself very attractive...and all your “friends” you’ve only met online!? I could go on...HA. Now I KNOW the hateful gays on this thread are just miserable in general. I’d normally feel sorry for you and be nice, but you’re a JOKE and a nasty hag at that. Fucking loser. Oh, and you are totally overusing “cunt.” It loses its bite if you throw it out so loosely.

by Anonymousreply 268February 20, 2019 3:46 AM

Am I the only one who can't tell if a straight woman posted something unless she identifies herself?

by Anonymousreply 269February 20, 2019 3:47 AM

R266 Amazing post. If you need a better idea of who R264 really is...check out some of his other recent posts. Poor, miserable guy.

by Anonymousreply 270February 20, 2019 3:51 AM

[quote]one needs to recognize that enough postings by straight women (even those who are gay-friendly), have the potential to dilute the fabulousness essence of DL.

DL's fabulousness got diluted during the 2008 election season, and has never returned to anything approaching full strength again. Fraus were not the problem. Vicious, near-psychotic zealots were the problem. And remain so.

As for this thread - it's a dumpster fire. Muriel, please just put it out of its misery.

by Anonymousreply 271February 20, 2019 3:57 AM

This thread has been illuminating, reinforcing something I learned long ago. Often the biggest, most hateful bullies are really scared children inside. They hope that with their cruel swagger they look big to others when in reality they are often alone and afraid inside.

It's pretty safe to be a bully here in an anonymous forum were people are frequently bitchy. It's hard to take such bullying seriously, especially when some it is linguistically clever. But, I doubt many of the haters in this thread would be so bold as to talk with such insult and cruelty to any of the women they know in real life . Perhaps it's some of those very women who hurt them to the core and turned what could have been love into hate. I don't mean sexual love, but love one would have for a family member or friend.

by Anonymousreply 272February 20, 2019 4:12 AM

R 88: R 54 here, who was told to know my place and called a fish. Thank you R88 for your sane response, welcoming women and straights.. And bravo to you 260. The haters here are more to be pitied then scorned

by Anonymousreply 273February 20, 2019 4:17 AM

[quote]Why would a cunt respect your wishes?

They don’t. That’s why they’re cunts, and why you’re here.

by Anonymousreply 274February 20, 2019 4:29 AM

This thread singlehandedly explains why straight men lock themselves in rooms alone as much as is physically possible.

by Anonymousreply 275February 20, 2019 4:31 AM

[quote]The haters here are more to be pitied then scorned

Yes because anyone who’d hate you is ipso facto pitiful. They couldn’t possibly be right.

by Anonymousreply 276February 20, 2019 4:33 AM

r271, et. al

"Remember when DL was good?" "DL was never good"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277February 20, 2019 5:23 AM

I really don’t see any problem with straight women or other demographics participating in threads that are not related to gayness at all. As some posters said before, DL is filled with political and celebrities threads that are likely to call the attention of people who are not targeted by this site. In my opinion, these threads should remain inclusive. Nobody talks about their private life in them anyway.

However, I do think that topics inherently related to ‘straightness’ should not be addressed here. This site is intended to provide a space where gay people can feel free to share their experience and interact with each other. I can understand the irritation of gay posters when a thread or a discussion focused on an issue that only straight people can relate to pops up here. It’s surprising that some of the female posters here (only the most obnoxious of them, to be fair) seem to be completely denying the right that gay people have to gather together if they feel the need to. Of course we’re all different and we should learn to live together as a society - but that’s totally irrelevant here. Everyone is welcome to talk about whatever is on their mind on totally inclusive sites, and there are plenty of them. If you think that spaces reserved for a specific community should not exist, well I guess we should as well prohibit gay bars, discussion groups and female or male-only clubs.

Gay people hear about straight people’s lives and problems EVERYDAY. Many of them avoid talking about their private life for fear of rejection or judgment. I’m not saying that all heterosexuals are homophobic, but that’s the reason some gay persons, like myself, are likely to be more inhibited around straight people. You allegedly represent 95% of the population. As a privileged group, do you really feel like you’re entitled to dictate what a tiny minority should do ? It’s true that many other groups are persecuted, but it doesn’t mean we share the same concerns and enemies. Our oppression we can discuss on another site dedicated to oppressed people.

Finally, I can get why some female posters would react so aggressively, given the amount of misogynistic and hateful comments in this thread. Some of the most hysterical posters have clearly crossed the line. Calling people names is not the best way to express an opinion that won’t be ridiculed.

by Anonymousreply 278February 20, 2019 6:21 AM

There is no teachable moment here, and no easy resolution. The fact is, fish isn't wanted here. We all know you are obese slash fic writing shitstain catladies. Real womanly women have careers, lives, and families and don't spend time trolling a gay lifestyle site. Know that we despise you hamplanet cat litter reeking fraus, we mock you and hold you in contempt. Your lives and dreams and interests are fundamentally unappealing and irrelevant to us. You are NOT FUCKING WELCOME.

by Anonymousreply 279February 20, 2019 7:53 AM

They go everywhere just like locusts

by Anonymousreply 280February 20, 2019 8:12 AM

You'll find most of them in the british royal family thread (which is really the I hate meghan the duchess of Sussex thread).

Here they can be anonymous, but make no mistake, they're also on tumblr, insta, twitter and facebook. They have an unhealthy obsession with that woman. It's fun to troll them.

by Anonymousreply 281February 20, 2019 8:17 AM

"...I'm glad I don't have to fuck them."

Not as glad as we are.

by Anonymousreply 282February 20, 2019 9:35 AM

Damn. The exterminator missed R279. Better luck next time!

by Anonymousreply 283February 20, 2019 9:41 AM

R244 You must hate your mother... poor thing

by Anonymousreply 284February 20, 2019 12:58 PM

I thought they spent all their time on GOOP.

by Anonymousreply 285February 20, 2019 1:03 PM

R278 Spot on.

by Anonymousreply 286February 20, 2019 6:13 PM

I wish that in the world where the attempt to end misogyny is very aggressive that severe misandry hasn't taken over.

by Anonymousreply 287February 20, 2019 11:01 PM

[quote]If I were you I would not be calling anyone names. I hope things are looking up for you and that you find happiness and peace of mind.

Sure Frau, sure.

by Anonymousreply 288February 21, 2019 12:03 AM

Frau R266 cut and pasted that from Advocate Men magazine.

by Anonymousreply 289February 21, 2019 12:04 AM

R289. Bitch, cite where I cut and pasted that you cunt or I’ll ask Muriel to ban your lying whore ass.

by Anonymousreply 290February 21, 2019 3:17 AM

^^ GURLS, please!

Stay on topic!

by Anonymousreply 291February 21, 2019 3:23 AM

The straight women congregate on the Meghan Markle threads.

by Anonymousreply 292February 21, 2019 3:31 AM

[quote]Finally, I can get why some female posters would react so aggressively, given the amount of misogynistic and hateful comments in this thread.

Then LEAVE.

Believe me you will not be missed.

by Anonymousreply 293February 21, 2019 3:37 AM

R227 Is the fat chick that only gay men will dance with.

And we do so reluctantly.

by Anonymousreply 294February 21, 2019 3:45 AM

Prove you didn’t, plagiarizing whore R290.

by Anonymousreply 295February 21, 2019 3:47 AM

R292 Correction: a certain sort of woman congregates in the Meghan Markle threads. It is my opinion that the majority of true longtime DL women have never opened any of those mindless and often cruel MM or European Royalty threads.

Politics

Reminiscence of days gone by started by our Boomer gays

Anything which references the arcane

Twisted or dark humor

Challenging the obsessed pedo accusing weirdos and conspiracy theorists(usually one and the same)

Those are topics I love. Anything to do with celebrity culture is not of any interest to me.

Rather than banning women as a whole, it would be my dream that there be an intelligence test for any and all desiring to post here.

That would likely weed out the undesirable of all orientations and gender.

by Anonymousreply 296February 21, 2019 3:54 AM

R295 Burden of proof is on the accuser. Get your cum covere face off the homeless guys cock and show evidence.

by Anonymousreply 297February 21, 2019 4:06 AM

DL's lack of fixed user IDs does not magically obfuscate the diction, tone and content of your posts; who you are and that you don't belong here is obvious, no matter how many pronouns you flip and banal posts you sign as "NYC Gay Guy". Your dimestore disguises do not fool anyone. Your poverty of self-awareness is not universal. Your input is unwelcome.

by Anonymousreply 298February 21, 2019 4:31 AM

Considering i can't tell if a woman or man is posting i think it's safe to say we're not attracting the lipstick alley crowd so i appreciate the kind of ladies we get in here. Occasionally you'll get the SJW pro-tranny frau cunt and it's our duty to run those bitches out of here.

by Anonymousreply 299February 21, 2019 4:32 AM

This is a site for gay folks to converse. Straight folks coming in here anonymously and annoyingly diluting the conversations with their own obsessions is inconsiderate. If you want to read the posts here, cool. But if heterosexuals women are going to anonymously flood this site with non-stop posts about their own insecurities, obsessions, and what not, is just plain selfish and inconsiderate.

by Anonymousreply 300February 21, 2019 6:33 AM

Gay folks are looking to have genuine conversations with actual other gay people - not voyeuristic hetero's interrupting our conversations anonymously and posing as such. If you want to l lurk and read, fine, but stop trying to make this site all about you.

by Anonymousreply 301February 21, 2019 6:39 AM

R298 is right. I'll say it again, gurls: There is no teachable moment here, and no easy resolution. The fact is, fish isn't wanted here. We all know you are obese slash fic writing shitstain catladies. Real womanly women have careers, lives, and families and don't spend time trolling a gay lifestyle site. Know that we despise you hamplanet cat litter reeking fraus, we mock you and hold you in contempt. Your lives and dreams and interests are fundamentally unappealing and irrelevant to us. You are NOT FUCKING WELCOME.

by Anonymousreply 302February 21, 2019 10:03 AM

Does this LOOK like a courtroom, shithead R297?

by Anonymousreply 303February 21, 2019 11:15 AM

If straight women can't even stand their own forums for the stated reasons on this thread by their own admission, why would gay folks want that coming over here and monopolizing this site?

by Anonymousreply 304February 21, 2019 1:26 PM

"Why do..."

They're masochists?

by Anonymousreply 305February 21, 2019 1:37 PM

So much virtue signalling from the fraus on this thread. if you want to trigger them, body shame Niall Horan from One Direction or tell them Sam Heughan, Timothee Chalamet and Shawn Mendes are all straight.

by Anonymousreply 306February 21, 2019 10:14 PM

R301 got to me.

Rather than rattling off another post in an attempt to show how and why I fit in here, I instead have decided to take his comment to heart. It makes a hell of a lot of sense, and I had failed to really get that heterosexuals input can only serve to muddy the waters of gay discussions.

From here forward I will stay out of any threads in which sexuality plays any part. I'll keep to the "Tasteful Friends" and "Let's Be a 1960s Five and Ten Cent store type of discussion.

As for the other women who have commented thus far, don't be too hard on them guys. They just want to be loved and accepted in the same fashion as a newly acquired puppy. I am an old bird so I no longer seek the pat on the head of approbation. .

But they are young and they obviously love DL and the community here. Cut them a bit of slack and perhaps they will figure it out as I did.

by Anonymousreply 307February 21, 2019 10:35 PM

[quote]From here forward I will stay out of any threads in which sexuality plays any part.

On the other topics, there too gay people want to see what other gay people think, not what interlopers think. There are many threads where it's clear that women and their POV is dominating the discussion, marginalizing the views of gay men in their own home.

by Anonymousreply 308February 21, 2019 10:57 PM

But without the decorating threads I would have never learned that I had committed the ultimate faux pas of "hang 'em high" with my artwork!!

by Anonymousreply 309February 21, 2019 11:04 PM

r308, I notice Mediopolis doesn't request you disclose your orientation before they accept subscription money.

Your beef is with them if you want them to. Be sure to stamp your little foot and demand they turn down any money from anybody who doesn't claim to be Gay.

If a DL straight subscriber sticks to politics and celebrity gossip, deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 310February 21, 2019 11:55 PM

[quote]Finally, I can get why some female posters would react so aggressively, given the amount of misogynistic and hateful comments in this thread. Some of the most hysterical posters have clearly crossed the line. Calling people names is not the best way to express an opinion that won’t be ridiculed.

Straight women do NOT belong here, R278. They deserve nothing less than the vitriol we've been dishing out.

And calling them names is often the only way to get their attention given that subtlety never works with those cunts.

by Anonymousreply 311February 21, 2019 11:56 PM

So many Heathers on here.

by Anonymousreply 312February 22, 2019 12:18 AM

R268=fat frau cunt.

by Anonymousreply 313February 23, 2019 2:10 PM

I'll take well-meaning straight women over gay alt-right and right wing trolls any day, thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 314February 23, 2019 2:34 PM

why does a woman have to be a "fag hag" or "fetishize gay men" to like coming here? There is no better place on the internet to discuss classic film, BRF, culture, etc. It's really not that exciting the reason I come here. It's out of necessity. My reddit account is perfect for 80% of my interests and datalounge fulfills the other 20%. Is there even another site that has the wealth of information DL has?

by Anonymousreply 315February 23, 2019 2:46 PM

[quote]Is there even another site that has the wealth of information DL has ?

Unfortunately, there isn't another gay site like DL.

by Anonymousreply 316February 23, 2019 3:28 PM

R315 shows why straight women ruin everything. They’re so entitled — she just blows right past the central tenet of the DL — that it’s a place of togetherness for gays — and redefines it from her own perspective. “A great place to discuss classic film.” Uh, no, DL is not a classic film forum.

They’re just like the yuppies who invade communities where artists live because they see those neighborhoods as “chic,” steamrolling over everything that made the area good for artists, poisoning it with their middlebrow pedestrianism, and quickly making it impossible for the artists to live there at all.

by Anonymousreply 317February 23, 2019 3:51 PM

(R317) = You're completely right. That's the point.

by Anonymousreply 318February 23, 2019 4:01 PM

This is starting to feel like one of those Russian troll division threads. Mind you, they're only exploiting tensions that are already there. But, I do like a bloodsport.

R317 A woman probably should have ruined you, as a foetus, with salt water and a knitting needle Oh, r217, you're a prick.

by Anonymousreply 319February 25, 2019 2:16 AM

Maybe the straight women who come here do so because they suspect their significant other is posting here...

by Anonymousreply 320February 25, 2019 2:21 AM

I saw a grey haired granny perusing DL on her IPhone in the airport! Didn’t see her type anything though.

by Anonymousreply 321February 25, 2019 2:17 PM

Can we all agree that "hamplanet" is not going to happen?

by Anonymousreply 322February 25, 2019 3:00 PM

This thread tl;dr

Has anyone mentioned that this is NOT a MALE site? It is a GAY site.

So fuck off with the "Girls Not Welcome" sign. Typical entitled males thinking the world revolves around them.

by Anonymousreply 323February 25, 2019 3:12 PM

I am a straight female who googled something about a celebrity and my internet search landed me right here in the DL. I usually read the daily mail, but this is more spicy and fun. Why can’t we all be friends and get along. There are some really good writers on here that I agree with. I never heard the word frau before, I didn’t like it but I don’t care. It’s 2019 why use demeaning names.

by Anonymousreply 324February 25, 2019 3:27 PM

I never knew gay men were so interested in straight women. It’s really nice.

by Anonymousreply 325February 25, 2019 3:54 PM

It's definitely not because we like lulling them into a false sense of security before ultimately betraying them in front of their family and idols, driving them to an early grave with drugs and drinking to numb the pain of eternal embarrassment

by Anonymousreply 326February 25, 2019 3:57 PM

This is a site aimed at GAY MEN. NOT hetero women. If you wonder why people get pissed here at all the obviously hetero women on here, it's because they keep flooding the site with their BS. Dear hetero females, you're not entitled to monopolize this site. Check your privilege at the front door. It's the same as straight women going to gay bars, appalled at paying a cover charge, expecting someone else to buy them drinks, and not tipping, thinking they're the belle of the ball.

by Anonymousreply 327February 25, 2019 5:03 PM

R327 Straight older women are perfectly fine when they come into gay bars with their friends, particularly ones that provide some kind of cabaret show (drag, piano, performance art), but when the hen parties come in (particularly millenial fraus), it becomes a nightmare for the regulars especially when after a couple of cosmo's they start their woo girl howling. Dogs in Albany are barking a hundred miles away from the West Village piano bars every time these vocal fry infested twitwits show up, start filming everything so they can post how cool they are on Facebook or YouTube, and like you say, not tipping the entertainers or bartenders. I'm glad I don't work at my watering hole because I don't have to pretend to be welcoming. Fortunately, there are those who show up just to have fun and not attempt to take over, and as far as I'm concerned, they are welcome. The others? Well, no. Just no.

by Anonymousreply 328February 25, 2019 5:28 PM

R328, Was wondering about that as there are a couple of gay bars in Vegas that have cabaret style and other entertainment that straight bars don't offer. I normally avoid bars as I'm not seeking to be picked up for casual encounters. Gay bars are much safer for that reason, and Mardi Gras is coming up.

by Anonymousreply 329February 25, 2019 5:52 PM

Perhaps DL should start posting "gay men's responses only" on certain threads? Or some should be encouraged to block responses from straight women? I'd hate to stop posting on the Gia & soup threads, they appear to be more open discussions.

by Anonymousreply 330February 25, 2019 5:55 PM

Your anti woman baseless vitriol explains why gay men are unfortunately hated . You continue every stereotype that gay men hate woman. I have found this NOT to be true.

Call me a Frau, call me a bitch, it don’t matter at all . Despite your unwarranted hatred of women I am the one in a conversation who SUPPORTS gay rights.

My son is gay and I see what he had to face. So project all your hate and hostility onto women if that makes you happy. You haters can fuck off and die

by Anonymousreply 331February 26, 2019 5:49 AM

R331, Thankfully not all gay men hate women. Reading on a gay site enables me to more accurately correct those around me who unknowingly perpetuate myths about those who are different from them. Fear is usually based on delusional thinking. I've been able to go to other online sites and respond to those who question how to handle a child who shows signs of non-straight behavior. I always remind them as a parent their primary responsibility is to love their child.

by Anonymousreply 332February 26, 2019 6:22 AM

DL use to be a safe space for gay men, away from straight men and women. You can see the abusive language and the the "fuck you" from the women posting here that the safe space is gone. It's posted by them here in black and white and there's no misinterpreting of it.

by Anonymousreply 333February 26, 2019 6:52 AM

I'm just here to find a rich gay guy to beard for.

by Anonymousreply 334February 26, 2019 7:17 AM

R333, I've read plenty of posts that were very abusive towards gay men, especially those asking for advice re dealing with extreme childhood and young adult trauma. None of the nastiness came from straight women. Those in pain were belittled and humiliated, so you can't claim this was an example of sarcastic humor.

I've always done my very best to step in and offer understanding and advice, easy for one whose had to essentially divorce their own family for their lack of acceptance and very rigid thinking.

by Anonymousreply 335February 26, 2019 10:47 AM

r322, "hamplanet" is here to stay.

r327, r323 is correct. This is a site for homosexualists who go up into the same sex crotch. DL has never been lesbian exclusionary. Bisexuals are tolerated with gritted teeth and eye rolls. Hamplanet breeder fraus are not and have never, ever been invited or welcome here. The forced exposure to their arrogance, narcissism, complete lack of self-awareness, callousness, self-delusion ('I'm an ally to the queers because I invade the spaces they built for themselves"), self-importance and toxic stupidity is a punishment of which no gay person is deserving. We have enough to fucking deal with, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 336February 27, 2019 10:52 PM

Unfortunately a lot of straight woman are lowlife Republicans, they are trying to curry favor with their scummy husbands.

by Anonymousreply 337February 27, 2019 10:56 PM

I found hubby’s password and had to see what all the fuss was about

by Anonymousreply 338February 27, 2019 10:58 PM

We are all equal why does this have to be gay only?

by Anonymousreply 339February 28, 2019 1:42 AM

Maybe there will have to be a DL site on the Dark Web so the gays so hateful to people outside their cyst sac can be safe in the dark.

by Anonymousreply 340February 28, 2019 1:46 AM

Or straight women can, you know, go some place on the web that welcomes them. There’s such a thing as not crossing boundaries. Straight women have a real problem with that. It’s a lot like the incessant hugging nonsense. I don’t like being hugged, but straight women are grabby as fuck. They never ask; they assume I want to be hugged.

The same thing applies to gay oriented web sites (you know that big gay news, gay gossip, gay celebrities bit on the page you clicked right past). You hijack the conversation to talk about you. It’s the same thing as touching people without their permission.

We’re not the interlopers, the straight women who can’t behave themselves are. They’re thte ones molesting everyone else. It’s time to shut this shit down. Many of the straight women are valued and fun contributors because they have a connection to the gay community.

Some are just here to be obnoxious hate-filled, self-absorbed dark tampons of the human soul. Time to FF and request Muriel’s kindest attentions.

by Anonymousreply 341February 28, 2019 2:01 AM

THE SWF would never say that.

by Anonymousreply 342February 28, 2019 2:27 AM

We like to hear you talk about dicks

by Anonymousreply 343February 28, 2019 4:40 AM

The porn gifs are very informative for my shy wannabe Frau ass.

by Anonymousreply 344February 28, 2019 5:02 AM

If you're a frau and you've posted anything other than "I'm sorry. I'm leaving now. And I will prove that I respect you by not returning." you deserve to be stampeded by a mob of drag queens in stilettos.

by Anonymousreply 345February 28, 2019 9:46 PM

Straight female here. I'm not a "frau" or a "breeder" and don't fit any of the stereotypes posted above. I'm here for the gay gossip and snark. This is the wittiest, cleverest site on the internet, like nothing I could ever find on a "straight women only" board. Since I don't have kids and don't even like them that much, I don't feel comfortable on sites like that.

I rarely post here, and never in threads that are about gay issues which don't interest me and are none of my business. All my comments in other threads have been respectful. I've lived and worked around gay men (and women) for most of my life. I support you and would never insult you with hateful, ugly gay stereotypes. If I did that here, I'd be called a bigot. Yet it's OK for you to be bigoted toward me and call me nasty names. I think that's rather sad and more of a reflection of your character than mine.

The reality is that there can never be a gay-male-only site unless you can figure out some way to verify someone's gender and sexual orientation before they are allowed to sign up.

by Anonymousreply 346February 28, 2019 10:07 PM

R345, Why do you continue to accept straight men many of whom regularly post anti-gay statements?

by Anonymousreply 347February 28, 2019 10:35 PM

We wanna learn how to suck hole

by Anonymousreply 348February 28, 2019 10:41 PM

I wouldn't mind the fraus posting here, but they always take things to heart and get overly emotional, flying of the handle and get ultra defensive and passive aggressive and purposefully look to be the victim of any off the cuff comment.

I don't know if it's the Russians pretending to be Black, or annoying Black people with chips on their shoulders, but I wish nearly every hot button thread didn't have to descend into a silly political mud slinging fight where the label racist is incorrectly bandied out. Or posters get accused of being a Trump nut because they don't spout the far left political dogma.

by Anonymousreply 349March 1, 2019 2:00 AM

[quote]The effeminate ones maybe

The shared interest is men, douche.

by Anonymousreply 350March 1, 2019 2:01 AM

The shared interest is douche, men

by Anonymousreply 351March 1, 2019 2:02 AM

r350 types obese

by Anonymousreply 352March 1, 2019 2:10 AM

R352. I’m a perfect weight for a man who’s 5’10”. Sadly, I’m 5’6”.

by Anonymousreply 353March 1, 2019 2:12 AM

It's one thing to ask for women not to post here but there's a lot of unnecessary misogyny in this thread. You don't fuck women. Doesn't mean you have to hate them. Most women don't know about this board. The average woman probably wouldn't give a shit about its existence. And talking about vocal fry and upspeak when people like James Charles exist? Gender has nothing to do with that. Sorry some Kim Kardashian wannabe stole your man once but some of you need to give over yourselves. No need to attack women as a whole just because some have found their way to a gay gossip board. It's not even that serious. Half these threads are full of hole talk and racism. Even the most serious threads get turned into mindless bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 354March 1, 2019 4:10 AM

r354, Incorrect. The answer was, "I'm sorry. I didn't realize this was a board just for gays and lesbians. As I am neither and my presence and commentary are clearly unwanted and perceived as a psychic assault, I will leave now and never come back. My sincere apologies, One Good Frau."

by Anonymousreply 355March 1, 2019 4:19 AM

Oh this website is for lesbians too? Interesting. I guess calling women gashes and cunts must have thrown me off. Not to mention all the posts saying its not a place for anyone but gay men. I never said that I didn't sympathize with wanting the board to be exclusive to gay people. But don't act like this thread isn't just here to talk shit on women. You don't care about your lesbian posters.

by Anonymousreply 356March 1, 2019 4:38 AM

Why, OP? For the styling tips, of course!

by Anonymousreply 357March 1, 2019 5:26 AM

I'm 150-160ish lbs and 5'11". I've never once been fat in my entire life.. I think I've weighed the same since I was about 15-16?

I blame gymnastics and swimming.

by Anonymousreply 358March 1, 2019 6:31 AM

But let's pretend that being fat is the norm. And let's be fat i.e. rude to the wait staff while we're jerking off a wine glass to make sure everyone knows how fat and rude we are.

by Anonymousreply 359March 1, 2019 6:33 AM

I love it that most of the fraus are too fucking dumb to realize this thread is a honey pot.

by Anonymousreply 360March 1, 2019 6:33 AM

*starts jerking off the honey pot*

What was that, top who's a third my size width-wise? Are you pre-cumming yet? What the fuck is wrong with any employee in this restaurant who's two feet away?

by Anonymousreply 361March 1, 2019 6:42 AM

No, R360, it's a hot poney.

by Anonymousreply 362March 1, 2019 6:45 AM

I’ve read this debate semi annually for years. Yet anytime there’s a poll, the overwhelming number of those responding identify themselves as gay men.

I really doubt this site has been overtaken by women.

by Anonymousreply 363March 1, 2019 7:01 AM

R331, this isn't a fucking parenting site for straight women to raise their fucking kids - YOU are the problem. You're using a site aimed at gay men to selfishly make it all about you and your precious brat. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 364March 1, 2019 7:34 AM

Once again, straight women continue to assert their privilege of taking over a site for gay guys...

by Anonymousreply 365March 1, 2019 7:40 AM

[quote]I really doubt this site has been overtaken by women.

There are no more or less than there's ever been. This thread is just another toothless roar from DL's handful of very loud MRA types. Muriel should have shut it down a couple hundred posts ago.

by Anonymousreply 366March 1, 2019 8:06 AM

R364 I have been very respectful with my comments thus far, but you were needlessly rude to someone whose motivation for being here is a decent one. You seem by far the most odious of all those commenting in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 367March 1, 2019 8:08 AM

Lez here. I don't know about "overtaken," R363, but I think there are more straight women on DL than we would like to admit. I think the slashfic-writing types are all over those Chris Burrous threads, for example, with their questions about fisting technique and their overeager calls for salacious personal stories (or what they consider salacious, in their limited sexual experiences and imaginations) from actual gay men. They're voyeurs here, and they're disgusting.

And, to add insult to injury, I've noticed that many of them will turn homophobic in a heartbeat. It's not gay men who have been spewing hate against butch lesbians on various recent threads, calling them "gross dykes" and "child molesters." To address R356, in particular, and her attempt at division: "Cunt" is part of the DL patois; if it offends your delicate sensibilities, you would never survive a gay dinner party. And god knows the guys enjoy their Michfest, their Dark Lesbians poetry, and their Lesbian Thanksgivings. But those threads are only possible, and only funny, because of the genuine cultural familiarity and affection just under the surface. Is there a balance on DL? Absolutely. Lesbian regulars know that there are more gay men here than there are of us, and we post accordingly. We don't spam the board with pussy-eating GIFs, for example. But if you haven't picked up on our overall respect for one another as gay people, you're out of your depth.

by Anonymousreply 368March 1, 2019 8:17 AM

r366, don't you ever get tired of always being *wrong*? I'm exhausted by how wrong you always are. Believe it or not, hamplanet, but disagreeing with you, despising you, being exhausted by you does not automatically brand someone with your pejorative of the hour. The issue is not women. The issue is STRAIGHT women on a GAY website. Straight women who have shown clearly through over 350+ posts that they feel entitled to usurping spaces created by and for minority groups to which they do not belong. What's most offensive about you fraus is your complete dearth of creativity as evidenced by your functional inability to imagine yourselves in our shoes for even a moment. You're revolting.

by Anonymousreply 369March 1, 2019 8:18 AM

It's because both fish and homosexuals are attracted to men, but for totally different reasons.

The homosexual wants only to have sex with the men whereas the fish wants only to take financial benefits from the men.

by Anonymousreply 370March 1, 2019 8:29 AM

R370, Your post is exactly why it's so hard to remain quiet. Do you really believe all women only want financial benefits from men? Don't you realize "fish" are very sexual creatures, especially when in a loving, caring relationship and friendship? So hard to repeatedly read posts where women supposedly hate oral and all other forms of sex knowing it's a total lie.

Reading on DL I've learned so much more about gay as well as straights, as they're all men. Yes they think differently then I do, and how much always surprises me. Long overdo apologies for selfishly wanting to be part of DL. At least others have repeatedly thanked me for some of my contributions such as recipes, links to requested info, humorous & artistic posts. (Green snow in Russia.)

DL posters could ask for responses from gay men only on certain threads? I haven't asked about sexual practices ever, and I do understand that such questions might be deemed offensive. Others might be a bit clueless.

by Anonymousreply 371March 1, 2019 12:25 PM

[quote]Erna

Fetid Nazi shit eating pedo cunt fuck

by Anonymousreply 372March 1, 2019 12:50 PM

It's not so much straight women coming onto sites primarily meant for gay men, just as it's not so much straight women coming into establishments meant primarily for gay men. It is the behavioral issues of many straight women which has become a problem, particularly those who have an entitled, "look at me!", "be my bff!" mentality, something that straight men would be called out on instantly if they grabbed onto women the way many straight women do to gay men. I've witnessed it first hand in clubs in West Hollywood, San Francisco and Manhattan. There's no one group to blame for how this began. Perhaps it started sincerely in college with straight women protecting the fragile gayling, and that was obviously sincere. But since then, gays have become like some sort of accessory that these women have to have to feel complete, and visiting the hip gay club has added onto that entitlement.

Unfortunately, there are many young gay men who feel they need straight women as protectors, and because of that, they do not have the courage to stand up for themselves, gain the confidence to go after somebody they are interested in, and when they do, their gal pal gets jealous and tries to block it. When I first started going to gay clubs and even when I worked in one, the presence of straight women had a different aura to it, in the sense that the hen parties rarely occurred, and you didn't have the shrill "woo!" sound breaking your eardrums. I've had situations where some straight girl became friends with one person in a party of gay friends and began to cause all sorts of trouble, causing that group to split up or even have feuds that became truly nasty, all because of one newbee outsider who felt the need to grab one from that group to make her own. But I've also had terrific experiences where funny, compassionate and genuinely sincere "ladies" became friends, and everyone in my social circle welcomed them with open arms. They weren't considered the proverbial female in the group, but part of it.

Yes, there is definite misogyny on here, but there is also some very strong misandry as well. Because of how things are now, it makes many gay men automatically suspicious when intrusive, overly enthusiastic and far too friendly females try to interject their way in.

by Anonymousreply 373March 1, 2019 12:52 PM

R373, Thank you for your explanation. Debating going to a gay club on Mardi Gras, as it's a safer atmosphere. Don't like dealing with crude drunk straights. There are several in Vegas that offer real talent and/or kareoke with high quality singers.

by Anonymousreply 374March 1, 2019 2:52 PM

R374 I go to a piano bar in Manhattan, and the worst offenders of women there are those who will screech sing over somebody doing a solo, right in their ear. A friend of mine has been singing solo, turned around towards them while singing and give them the "shush" sign. One drunken frau screeched, "Nobody shush's me", to which I replied, "He just did." Within minutes, the offended cow left.

If you go to a gay karaoke bar or piano bar and don't instantly act like you own the joint and avoid the "woo'ing", nobody will mind your being there. But there have been some truly awful experiences with my friends and I, and we tend to cringe as soon as we see a gaggle of young hens coming in. It's been our hangout for years, and we are not about to be pushed out just because the "pick a little talk a little" harpies try to take over. It won't work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375March 1, 2019 5:18 PM

[quote] Nobody shush's me",

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 376March 1, 2019 5:20 PM

Paraphrasing Julia Sugarbaker:

"There's no need for introductions, young lady, we know who you are. You're the woman who's always wherever gay men gather or try to be alone. You want to eat with us when we're dining in hotels. You want to know if the book we're reading is any good, or if you can keep us company on the plane. I want to thank you, young lady, on behalf of all the gay men in the world for your unfailing attention and concern. But read my lips and remember, as hard as it is to believe, sometimes we like talking just to each other, and sometimes we like just being alone."

by Anonymousreply 377March 1, 2019 5:22 PM

Is it fair to assume that gays who are dead-set against the presence of women on this board respectfully avoid platforms created by and for straight people? Given your attitude, I'd be shocked to see you on Tumblr, Facebook or Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 378March 1, 2019 6:52 PM

R375, Actually I don't sing, just like to listen to others with talent. I'd be going solo as I don't know anyone else interested. It would be nice if others said hello but I don't expect it to happen. I tend to be quieter and much more reserved, as I'm really going to relax and listen to music.

Only issue I've had in the past is that gay men sometimes misinterpret my casual friendliness. I am definitely not looking to get picked up and that's why I'm not at a straight bar.

by Anonymousreply 379March 1, 2019 7:06 PM

R379 You will find that if you are by yourself, someone will approach you simply to make sure you are having a good time. My piano bar has many hospitable regulars. I'm not really one much for approaching strangers, a combination of shyness/precaution, but if you look cool, you should have no problem making contact with someone who simply just wants to be friendly, no other motive. I'm friendly if approached in a respectful, polite, undemanding way, but over-exuberance and a demanding attitude is an instant turn-off. I've been told by complete strangers (and bar newbees) that my quietness or pensive nature brings the piano down, and I've just been talking to a friend who's gone to the bar. They presume far too much and that turns me off instantly. I know the piano players (some of them for years), and sometimes just like to chill within myself to hear the music and escape from my work week. Some people just don't get that.

by Anonymousreply 380March 1, 2019 7:40 PM

I came here hoping to get some insight on my gay friend and how I might get him to love me. But I haven’t found anything here really useful. I don’t know why you hate women so much. You all would be so much happier with a woman’s love.

by Anonymousreply 381March 1, 2019 8:18 PM

This isn't a fucking website for hetero women to unload all their emotional baggage and attention whore it up. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? Stop playing the victim card, and your passive aggressive bullshit gaslighting excuses. Gay guy here, I don't hate women in general. I hate people who are inconsiderate and selfish, which many straight women flooding this site are. If I'm talking to some other gay guys about something. don't barge in and try to make the conversation all about you. Got it?! It's called RUDE.

by Anonymousreply 382March 1, 2019 8:41 PM

R381, GAY MEN ARE NOT SEXUALLY, PHYSICALLY OR ROMANTICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY INTERESTED IN WOMEN!!! "You all would be so much happier with a woman’s love.", Fuck you, and fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 383March 1, 2019 8:43 PM

r383 is a frau. Only the fraus are completely tone deaf to sarcasm. Another thing they've ruined about this site. No one can be playful anymore because the fraus are too fucking witless comprehend the game. Bitches, there is not another single culture that you would barge into the way you have with gay culture and insist it morph to accommodate you.

by Anonymousreply 384March 1, 2019 9:10 PM

R378: fat Frau cunt, wounded and farting

by Anonymousreply 385March 1, 2019 9:15 PM

Get over yourselves Bitches

by Anonymousreply 386March 1, 2019 9:16 PM

r378, please, link us to your mpreg slashfic tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 387March 1, 2019 9:17 PM

R384, I hate to say it but I've seen similar complaints on LSA especially re music, dance & food. Also almost every other minority culture has always had the exact same complaint. White straight men complain about invasion today as well. Honestly go on their sites and you'll see discussions of oppression.

by Anonymousreply 388March 1, 2019 9:21 PM

R379 Oh D a v I d a ! I feel quite confident that you can go to any bar, lounge or club you choose without any fear of being bothered by straight men, But it's cute that you still have any ego left at all after being the butt of every "ugly woman" joke in the book here for 5+ years.

by Anonymousreply 389March 1, 2019 9:37 PM

This thread in a nutshell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390March 1, 2019 9:45 PM

Again, you moronic, dishonest, rude hamplanets: this is not about Women, it's about STRAIGHT women invading gay spaces. Lesbians are and have always been more than welcome here. Straight women have never been welcome here, are not welcome here and will never be welcome here -- until you driven the last gay away and gentrified our site into one of those straightfrau sites full of your kind that you fled because of how awful they are.

by Anonymousreply 391March 1, 2019 9:48 PM

We hate you r391... we aren’t goin anywhere

by Anonymousreply 392March 1, 2019 10:32 PM

R389, I don't care if YOU think I'm ugly, and I'm not YOUR type. Go ahead and post pictures like that other DL Troll that aren't even me. Yes, I get hit on constantly even in the grocery store with my BF chaperoning me. Exactly how often do YOU get hit on? The DL Troll is over 350 lbs, in his 70's and a mentally ill drunk. How about you? Where's your picture?

by Anonymousreply 393March 1, 2019 10:41 PM

R383, no fuck you.

YOU are too far gone for any woman to do any good. But I know in my heart that my friend loves me. I just need to know how to flip that switch.

by Anonymousreply 394March 1, 2019 10:50 PM

Genteel magnolias named Lindsey, with their maternal indignation are allowed, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395March 2, 2019 12:28 AM

R394 I swear to God you cannot be serious. Do you truly believe that all gay men should have women as romantic partners ? Are you a fucking conversion therapist ?

by Anonymousreply 396March 2, 2019 12:57 AM

R385 and R387, not answering the question? Must be because you invade straight spaces without a second thought. How clueless and entitled!

by Anonymousreply 397March 2, 2019 1:06 AM

Wow. R381 is fucking delusional.

Most frau cunts are.

by Anonymousreply 398March 2, 2019 1:47 AM

I don’t know about all gay men. The ones here are so hateful that it doesn’t even matter. But I don’t think my friend has to be gay. I know that one day he will open up his heart to me.

I know y’all are all about the dick and the butt, but love is what really matters.

by Anonymousreply 399March 2, 2019 1:48 AM

R399, Not all men on DL are so hateful, guaranteed. However please don't think your friend might one day be happily 100% heterosexual. Even if I truly wanted to change my orientation I could not be a lesbian. Likewise, he is what he is, and that's what God meant him to be ie a perfect gay or bi man.

I've known gay and bi men who've married women. It worked to some degree as long as the wives were OK with their husbands having quiet extramarital affairs with men, their relationship was based in a solid friendship and common interests in church & family. Usually there were a lot of social pressures for the couple to stay married.

R399, That's the best I can hope for you IF it's what your friend also desires. You need to consider his needs as well.

by Anonymousreply 400March 2, 2019 2:06 AM

I am ONLY considering his needs. I would never tolerate cheating, but I know he would never do that to me. I think he’s ready for love and I know that once he sees how much better it feels, he will like having real sex.

He just doesn’t know what he needs yet.

by Anonymousreply 401March 2, 2019 2:13 AM

R397 What are you even talking about ? Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr are NOT for straight people only. These sites are for everyone. No one has ever said the opposite.

R401 Not every gay man hates women, but I'm sure almost all of them hate homophobes - and you belong to that category. If your friend is truly gay he will stay this way, because homosexuality IS NOT A CHOICE. Stop trying to change him. God you're delusional. By the way R400 thanks for supporting that incredibly offensive discourse and helping your case. You both win the DL Award for Best Homophobes of the Month.

by Anonymousreply 402March 2, 2019 2:24 AM

He’s not speaking to me right now, but he’s just scared. He’s a virgin, never been with a girl before. Once he calms down, he’ll come over.

I am not homophobic, but you have to admit, it’s natural for men to be with women. And I know you all are trying to ban me for speaking my mind, but I cleared my cookies or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 403March 2, 2019 2:33 AM

Well, of course Twitter and Facebook don't explicitly state they're for straights only, R402. But anyone can tell that people who use them are predominantly straight. I mean, just look at trending topics! Even the gay agenda is discussed primarily by the straights. (Especially on Tumblr.) And straight people have made it abundantly clear over the last millennia that gays aren't welcome to straight spaces: don't tell me you didn't get the message. So I'm just curious: why do gay people go where they're not wanted?

by Anonymousreply 404March 2, 2019 2:35 AM

R403, I must call you out for being completely unrealistic in your expectations. Please be a true friend and allow him to be who he is meant to be, a wonderful man and God's creation but most likely gay.

by Anonymousreply 405March 2, 2019 2:41 AM

If he doesn’t call me this weekend, I’m going to go to his apartment to confront him and tell him once and for all how I feel. I love him so much and there is literally no one else for me. I’m 35 and never been married or had a baby and this is it for me. My clock is ticking and if I can’t get through to him this time, then there’s nothing left. But I won’t allow him to just continue being with guys while I’m rejected like a piece of trash.

by Anonymousreply 406March 2, 2019 2:42 AM

Well make sure you roll in flour so he can find the wet spot.

by Anonymousreply 407March 2, 2019 2:42 AM

EST 0/10

by Anonymousreply 408March 2, 2019 2:53 AM

R406 Oh, I get it. You're a troll.

R404 You know what, I did get the message. That's the reason I looked for a gay-only site. And it turns out it's filled with straight and homophobic people like some of the posters above. Don't you feel like you have a wider choice of forums as a straight person than we do ?

by Anonymousreply 409March 2, 2019 2:53 AM

Why, OP? Because it's so warm and welcoming.

by Anonymousreply 410March 2, 2019 3:00 AM

A troll?? I am a beautiful woman. I may not be as young as I used to, and I may have a few extra curves, and I may have a few scars from self-harm, but I’m still very pretty and any man would be lucky to have me.

by Anonymousreply 411March 2, 2019 3:01 AM

Let's not make this about me, R409: a straight woman has no business grabbing the spotlight on a gay forum. Seeking out a gay site and hoping that straights refrain from infesting it is perfectly fair - provided you do the same with straight sites. Do you?

by Anonymousreply 412March 2, 2019 3:01 AM

A straight woman ALWAYS has the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 413March 2, 2019 3:03 AM

Can the "beautiful woman" take the AA, gay-hating, 'mainstream', mascbro Instaho addict that posts incessantly here, and go marry and live happily ever after (elsewhere)? Thanks.

(Hope you don't mind him constantly looking at other men, but don't worry, he won't have sex with them, since that's GAAAAAAY......)

by Anonymousreply 414March 2, 2019 3:07 AM

Why would a man want to look at buttholes after he’s already had pussy?

Anyway, I’ve decided not to wait all weekend. If he’s hanging out with his gay friends, they could have poisoned his mind against me. I’m going to confront him tonight. If I can’t make him see the light, there will be some drastic measures taken. I can’t go on like this, and if I can’t have him, I’m sure not gonna let him go off and be with some faggot.

by Anonymousreply 415March 2, 2019 3:12 AM

R40 We don't care if you "like us" and "like it here": you have ruined our site and you're not and have never been welcome here and you have your own webspaces. You are loitering and have defaced our property. We abhor you.

Fucking despicable. Self-loathing and so sad. Go get the help you desperately need.

by Anonymousreply 416March 2, 2019 3:14 AM

R415 Lol you truly are entertaining. This one is almost worth a WW.

R412 I would never comment anything related to my private life on the Internet, unless that was only for my friends and relatives to see. Otherwise I'd get a lot of shit. And believe me, the endless misogynistic posts on DL are NOTHING compared to what might happen to you if you talk about being gay on a "straight" website. Happy ?

by Anonymousreply 417March 2, 2019 3:22 AM

If you want to flush out the straight women on any thread, body shame someone or say you hate cats. It works like a charm every time. They will rush to attack your post.

by Anonymousreply 418March 2, 2019 3:23 AM

R417, if it means you have nothing against straight women on DL as long as they don't talk about their private lives or reveal their actual gender and sexual preference - yes, happy. But I'd like to hear from the gays that object to women's very presence here about their use of Facebook and Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 419March 2, 2019 3:34 AM

Ugly as sin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420March 2, 2019 3:35 AM

Cats are repulsive animals which stink out your home.

by Anonymousreply 421March 2, 2019 3:36 AM

R393 D a v I d a : Your "boyfriend" chaperones you to the grocery store and you still get hit on, eh?

Hon, I have known 23 year old solid 10s in ATL who can grocery shop with their boyfriends without being hit on. From the photos which have been downloaded of you in the swimsuit and sitting on Santa Claus's lap, I doubt you would get hit on at an old folks home while wearing a sign saying "Free blow jobs."

No, you are not my type. I am a woman not so far from your age and alas I am straight.

Your level of delusion is tragic, and your pathetic writing gives you away every time you write, Don't you find it a little strange that I always know that a comment's author is you? Of course I seldom address you after reading one of your posts, but there are times when your neediness and lack of self awareness is so over the top I have to call you on your weirdness.

I do feel a bit of sadness for you, and I promise that I will never bug you again if you will stop with the ritual abuse and conspiracy theory shit. Why do you continue with that when you know that no one here is dumb enough to buy into such tripe? If you love it, then great...take your fetish for children being sexually abused to a site which is populated by others who share that fetish with you. The internet is overflowing with freaks. But do not perpetuate your pedo obsession here. No one is buying a thing you post.

And finally, you have been trying to sell that same story about a 350 LB loser who id fixated on destroying you for at least 8 years. Like all the other fiction you propagate, it ain't working either. Take a good look at yourself and try to show some emotional maturity.

by Anonymousreply 422March 2, 2019 8:29 AM

WE HATE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 423March 2, 2019 9:36 AM

We hate SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 424March 2, 2019 11:56 AM

Anyone who cares enough about DataLounge to think of it as a "space" capable of being "invaded" spends too much time online. As long as I can find a handful of interesting threads here whenever I check in, I don't give a fuck who posts here.

by Anonymousreply 425March 2, 2019 12:11 PM

Yeah, D*vid*'s writing style is one of the easiest to spot around here. For one, she consistently capitalizes the word "troll" for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 426March 2, 2019 12:16 PM

R422, I don't care what you think of me but I never lie. However 99.99% of the posts that I have been accused of authoring on DL are definitely NOT mine. Someone else has been posting CDAN Blinds and not me. Yet DL Trolls still claim they're my posts as well as all others on certain subjects. Not the 1st time I've been falsely accused.

James Walsh, 350 lbs, in his 70's, living in FL on welfare, has been authoring posts on DL under my name since Day-1. He's also posted rants under my legal name all over the internet, as pointed out by my friends who recognize my distinctive style of writing.

Originally I had an identical problem with a Clooney stalker who'd been previously thrown out of Hollywood events as she was so obsessed. I was not the only name she appropriated for her insane posts on the internet. Yes LE is definitely aware of both stalkers. James Walsh can't be sued as he has no assets. He remains on Las Vegas terror watch list. His former trailer park 86'd him as a result of his severe mental illness. Ask Las Vegas Police Dept if you still don't believe me. Yes he stole my birth certificate and tried to get a home loan under my legal name.

I have also posted exactly one personal picture on DL, all the rest were posted by DL Trolls without my permission. Some weren't even of me. Check my FB for verification.

by Anonymousreply 427March 2, 2019 1:23 PM

R422, Speaking of lies, I haven't even been posting on DL for 8 years. Anyone who has to use the word "poo shoes" or supports anyone who does shouldn't be calling out others for their "emotional immaturity." I will now continue to block you and the others who do so. Goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 428March 2, 2019 1:27 PM

Never lie? Bitch you just said up thread that you will be going out alone for Mardi Gras, and then several posts later you claim to have a boyfriend. All you do is lie.

And the poster who called your ass out never used the term poo shoes. Not even close. Yet you accused her of that. Tell the fucking truth: you LOVE being called Poo Shoes because you think that makes you a special Data Lounge character. You love anything which brings you even a moment of attention-whether it's good or bad. You are a scourge on DL and absolutely no one can stand you. You are one of the reasons why woman are hated here. I wish you would take your pedophile obsessed PIzza Gate ass to one of those insane conspiracy sites you always link to and leave DL forever.

by Anonymousreply 429March 2, 2019 4:53 PM

R429, I am going out alone for Mardi Gras. I do have a boyfriend of almost 30 years. I do occasionally date but not sleep with other people. None of what I just said is a lie. However it's your choice to call me a liar, and to believe that everyone in the world or on DL hates me. I've gotten over 14 "Likes" for just one post on this very thread.

R429, Please have the maturity to block me if you don't like my posts. I block everyone who calls me extremely immature and childish names but unfortunately, unlike me, they don't always use the same computer so blocking won't work.

by Anonymousreply 430March 2, 2019 5:30 PM

[quote]Catherine of Siena

Fetid shit eating Nazi pedo cunt fuck

by Anonymousreply 431March 2, 2019 7:09 PM

straight women keep trying to troll this site....

by Anonymousreply 432March 3, 2019 12:56 AM

The British Royal Family fraus are insane. They must have gotten kicked off some other site. They are dour and humorless, but trolling them is like shooting fish in a barrel.

by Anonymousreply 433March 3, 2019 1:05 AM

R368. And this is why we *adore* our Lesbian sisters. Always have, always will.

by Anonymousreply 434March 3, 2019 1:17 AM

R394. Try filling your bathtub with your best bathbombs, champagne and sexy music. Climb in. Then tip the stereo in. That’ll definitely help.

by Anonymousreply 435March 3, 2019 1:23 AM

I like the crazy theories they come up with, r433. The lady who thinks babies will be retarded if their nursery walls are painted in neutral tones is the best.

by Anonymousreply 436March 3, 2019 1:28 AM

I mainly come here to troll the British Royal Family fraus, to comment on stories posted from the Daily Mail and to look at the photos of hot guys. I like the over the top "kill yourself" kind of comments. No one really means it, like they do on troll boards like 4chan. It's easy to be bitchy and anonymous here but it doesn't get out of hand.

by Anonymousreply 437March 3, 2019 1:32 AM

Every straight frau cunt posting here would do what this bitch does and not think there's anything wrong.

I take that back. Most of you cows wouldn't be able to hoist yourself up there to begin with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438March 3, 2019 4:03 AM

[quote]r40 We don't care if you "like us" and "like it here": you have ruined our site and you're not and have never been welcome here and you have your own webspaces. You are loitering and have defaced our property. We abhor you.

OMG - are you [italic]trying[/italic] to make gay men look sad and pathetic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439March 3, 2019 4:11 AM

The most annoying little gaggle of apparently straight women ever to congregate here was the "The Contract Is Up!" crowd, who liked making fun of mentally ill "Twilight" fans. Something that would bore any reasonable poster after about three minutes went on for what seemed like hundreds of threads over a period of several years.

by Anonymousreply 440March 3, 2019 4:16 AM

Never ask again why we hate you. Never again feign outrage over misogyny. Your behavior here is all the demonstration one needs to understand why you are hated *everywhere* you go.

by Anonymousreply 441March 3, 2019 8:10 AM

Before a fish (aka str8 female) hits 30 she is busy trying to sell her stink-hole to the richest guy she can capture. AKA marriage or whatever reasonable facsimile will get her lifetime financial benefits from a guy with $omething going for him.

Because once she hits 30 her 'sell-by' date has passed and you will find her on DL, because very few str8 guys with anything$$ going for them are interested!

by Anonymousreply 442March 3, 2019 9:53 AM

R442, honey, you are so right.

by Anonymousreply 443March 3, 2019 9:57 AM

Erna has such a reassuringly simplified view of humanity. Her posts always read as if she's explaining life to a 9-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 444March 3, 2019 10:16 AM

R441. They’re the definition and origin of privilege in society. They haven’t grown up yet to accept it. As children they were “daddy’s little princess”. They expected to compete for “crowns’, to be cheerleaders and glamorous, to be the center of attention from the moment of conception.

THey vied to be homecoming queen and every beauty competition from the moment they could put on a pink dress. They have *always* been attention whores. It’s an unbreakable pattern of behavior for them. They cannot and will not accept hat gay men do not desire them.

This is why, I believe, they come here. They are in a rage over their fading looks, their failed lives, their spreading midsections. The putative beauty and privilege they had as desirable teens is now every middle aged suburban woman in mom jeans. Their last vicarious move for attention is to go “safe places” where they think they’ll get the same kind of attention they used to get from their daddy and all the boys in high school.

So, they turn to gay bars thinking it’ll be just like their idiotic romance novels, TV shows and lifetime movies where they’ll be the center of attention and they’re the glamorous stars and all the gays dance with them and they’re pretty again!

In real lilfe it doesn’t work this way. They’re just shrill, obnoxiious drunk women invading every gay space trying to recapture their 17 year self. They’re no different than Kevin Spacey groping a teenager in a bar. It’s molestation no matter how you shake it.

Go home, straight women. Solve your daddy issues and fading dreams of privilege with therapy, not by hijacking DL or gay spaces.

by Anonymousreply 445March 3, 2019 2:30 PM

[quote]Her posts always read as if she's explaining life to a 9-year-old.

She's always gentle to the ones she fucks.

by Anonymousreply 446March 3, 2019 2:45 PM

WW for the lesbian @r368 Your post was spot on.

If I were a straight women who espoused all the things so many on this thread keep shouting about (“Common interests!” “Ally!” “Gay son!”) I would hope that I’d have enough self awareness to read/enjoy the content without posting. I would hope that I’d understand that my world view, being the majority one, is exactly what has created the need for gay spaces of expression. I mean, this isn’t a hard concept to grasp, but it does require you stop thinking about yourself and what you want for five seconds.

And yes, there are always exceptions to every rule (Della, the real SWF not the fraud that signed a post up thread, SusieLee in days of yore, etc), but ladies, don’t be so arrogant to believe that you’re special enough to be one of them hot off your Google search for classic film or whatever the hell led you here.

by Anonymousreply 447March 3, 2019 3:49 PM

Was Kipper the Librarian straight? Or lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 448March 3, 2019 4:01 PM

I'll never forget a small gaggle of large frau's coming into my gay establishment and one of them standing right behind me in line at the bar and saying something about tampons. Her other fat frau friend said, "Be careful of what you say. You might start a stampede to the door!" They hung out probably longer than they should have alone in a corner, and nobody talked to them. Their misandry was written all over their double chin chins.

by Anonymousreply 449March 4, 2019 12:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450March 4, 2019 8:39 PM

What is a group of fraus called? An Odor of Fraus? A Waddle of Fraus? An Entitlement of Fraus?

by Anonymousreply 451March 5, 2019 7:07 AM

R451 Flock, like a hen party.

by Anonymousreply 452March 5, 2019 12:43 PM

A cycle of fraus?

by Anonymousreply 453March 5, 2019 11:29 PM

They just started the RHONYC Thread. I realize that a part of that audience are gay men but we all know that the majority are fraus who watch that trash and start those threads on this board.

The thing is if you go on the thread and post a comment that doesn't entertain or amuse them or isn't some interesting info/insight they get angry and pounce. If a poster has inside information they discredit and then tease and ridicule that poster. Dare disagree about a cast member, or anything for that matter, and they gang up like a pack pf mean-teen girls and go off on the poster.

They think its okay to do this on a gay man's board knowing that only a small percentage of men are interested in the Real Housewives shows and watch that crap and that most of the audience are women who are just like the cast members with the mentality of high schoolers, which btw, many of whom are Trump voters. They know they are supporting cast members who are Trump voters and yet here they are.

by Anonymousreply 454March 6, 2019 1:01 AM

Because it's more fun than a book club?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455March 6, 2019 2:20 AM

I am a gay man being trolled by a frau. I am not the one involved in the heated discussion upthread and I didn't attack anyone on here either. But she didn't like my few posts on this thread, especially the one above about RHONYC, so she is now stalking and trolling me on other threads over petty things. She has also accused me of being the Concern Troll, (caps on the C and T) instead of just scrolling past my post.

It's definitely a woman, a frau, because a man would not make those types of comments and feel that emotional and passionate about these particular topics. They have not only invaded our space, they do not respect gay men. I am not suggesting fraus are homophobic, but they mock us, which is just as bad.

by Anonymousreply 456March 6, 2019 11:05 PM

This evening I was at a show in a theater and the person seated next to me was a fat fucking pig frau. It was bad enough that her grotesque pork thighs were extruding under the arm rest, but she was also trying to shake them in time with the music, which was rubbing against my leg. I left at intermission rather than subject myself to it any longer.

by Anonymousreply 457March 7, 2019 4:04 AM

I know nothing about the RHWONY thread, but I do know that the Real Housewives of Atlanta threads are populated by black men.

So don't generalize that all the HW fans are vacuous fraus. I admit that I enjoyed those show back when they first came on 12 years ago, but 3 years was more than enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 458March 7, 2019 6:40 AM

^ Triggered, angry Real Housewife fan frau @ R458 said: "So don't generalize that "all" the housewives fans...."

No one here said "ALL of the Housewives" viewers and DL posters on the HW threads are fraus. No one.

Fraus do not differentiate between the words "most" versus "all." The same for "many" and "all." And "majority" does not mean "all" --- "majority" versus "all", two completely different words. I see this passive-aggressive misinterpretation quite often in frau replies, which sparks juvenile debates. Dead giveaway.

Those three different words, with different meanings, are not one and the same, except to fraus. Use the words "many" or "most" or "majority" in a written/verbal sentence and the fraus misinterpret and see/hear the word "all."

They said in that post upthread "most" and even used the word "majority" and the words most and majority are not intended to mean "all", otherwise they would have just said "all of them", which they did not say. Your sweeping generalization accusation is all in your vacuous head.

They wrote way upthread "only a small percentage of gay men are on the DLs Housewife threads, it's *mostly fraus* on there" --- NOT all fraus, **it's mostly women** because we know that to be true. There was no "all" sweeping generalization, as you angrily implied. No one here generalized and said "all women."

Fraus come here to use the DL to start HW threads (more recently NYC & NJ Housewives) because as stated only a small percentage of gay men, "small percentage" as mentioned way upthread, are interested in that tripe.

The fans, audiences and viewers are *mostly* fraus --- fraus using a gay man's board. Say anything about their precious HW's and the DL fraus morph into the raging, angry frau. I'll let you in on a little secret --- those HW women don't give a shit about you. HINT: Most of the HW cast members voted for Trump. Please note that I didn't say "all" of the HW cast members.

You give yourself away with that adolescent mean-teen behavior and also when you cannot distinguish between these simple, basic English language words because this is very common among fraus.

If you were mature, respectful and intelligent, instead of rude, catty and petty with knee-jerk reactions like the HWs whom you admire, no one would suspect or care that you are not a gay man. You give yourself away on the threads and we feel invaded by your attacks, knee-jerk reactions and replies that are more like attacks; argumentative and disrespectful of others.

by Anonymousreply 459March 7, 2019 7:25 PM

R459

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460March 7, 2019 7:57 PM

R459 You sound insane.

My reply was angry? You took from my words that I am a HW fan?

Man, you need a break.

by Anonymousreply 461March 7, 2019 8:12 PM

I found the place looking for celebrity gossip, (Spacey maybe?) and stayed because there are a lot of funny smart people here who aren't afraid to let their inner bitch show. I've posted on another board for years that's comprised of predominantly left leaning women (50/50 moms/kid free) but we have a good few guys too, some who happen to be gay. Tbh while I still like it there, people have become overly sensitive and a good few get upset at any fun bitchery, which didn't used to be the case.

I love that people here enjoy eviscerating each other with words, and wit and sarcasm abounds, but kindness does at times as well which is nice. Some of the threads are amazingly informative and others downright hilarious.

I try not to overstep and while I occasionally read the sex themed threads, (nosy bitch) I don't stick my nose in unless it's a generic relationship type question. I guess while I'm technically a frau to some of you guys, (I'm a NJ 50 something mom), I don't really feel like one. I just like a bit of fun and banter among a witty and informed group of people.

by Anonymousreply 462March 7, 2019 9:13 PM

Oh, and I don't mind the porn threads or surprise dick pics. As long as I don't have to sit on those things, I'm good.

by Anonymousreply 463March 7, 2019 9:17 PM

^^ It's really the know it all fraus with the entitled attitude we don't want here. Like the ones who invade gay bars and clubs and whisper to their entitled girlfriends about gay men being gay men. That bossy, know it all entitlement mentality is exhausting. We don't want them here. They troll the board and dare to disagree with them and they will explode.

by Anonymousreply 464March 7, 2019 9:31 PM

I hate know it all judgemental types R464. I'm strictly live and let live, and I avoid bossy people like the plague. ^R462.

by Anonymousreply 465March 7, 2019 9:40 PM

r459 has issues.

by Anonymousreply 466March 7, 2019 9:44 PM

R459 makes zero sense. In fact, am wondering if he has some sort of comprehension disability.

R458 calls those women who follow the Real Housewives "vacuous fraus," and yet R459 seems to think that means she is a fan of the shows.

Get a dictionary pal.

by Anonymousreply 467March 7, 2019 11:26 PM

Straight women: Start a book club, watch Oprah, snort some meth...

but you can never keep up with a bitchy gay man, so don't even try it here.

by Anonymousreply 468March 8, 2019 12:22 AM

There's a psycho Frau here who I'm convinced is THE Jana St. James. She plays different roles within a thread, which was fun when we did it as collaborative characters for a joke, before the frau-invasion killed the humor here -- except the way she does it isn't a joke at all. She plays both sides, she'll play an asshole and a nice person and target a specific poster in a thread, sometimes but not always the OP. So, the asshole character picks on the poster and the sweetbean butters them up. I assume she's got several tabs in several browsers going because she post stalks people across the board. I also suspect she's the one who posts all the innocuous seeming threads that are actually social engineering to try to get details about the posters, i.e. your job, where do you live, which celebrity do you look like, where did you go to college, etc. I quit posting here for almost a year after I realized what she was doing. And now I never post in those Help Me Stalk You threads nor do I engage with anyone making obsequious overtures (i.e. "You made me LOL and pee all over my keyboard. I really needed that today. Thanks!" vomit).

by Anonymousreply 469March 8, 2019 11:35 AM

Thanks, R469. My cat died recently, and I come here to lighten up and share a few giggles. But when I read your post, it literally made me spit out my coffee. You hit the nail on the head!

Btw, what's your social security number?

by Anonymousreply 470March 8, 2019 12:44 PM

I look forward to enjoying your rapier wit from the sidelines R468. You can start any time now.

by Anonymousreply 471March 8, 2019 1:26 PM

Stay in your lane, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 472March 8, 2019 1:36 PM

OMG, you slay me R472. I bow to your superior wit and rapid fire comebacks. Seriously, no sarcasm at all.

by Anonymousreply 473March 8, 2019 1:50 PM

Too many words, dearie.

by Anonymousreply 474March 8, 2019 1:51 PM

God stop it! You're killing me.

by Anonymousreply 475March 8, 2019 1:54 PM

Get a cat.

by Anonymousreply 476March 8, 2019 2:00 PM

Now you've hurt my felines R476.

by Anonymousreply 477March 8, 2019 2:02 PM

Bored.

by Anonymousreply 478March 8, 2019 2:03 PM

Maybe you should get a cat

by Anonymousreply 479March 8, 2019 2:06 PM

Cunts, R451.

by Anonymousreply 480March 8, 2019 2:37 PM

To post/read gossip on the entertainment threads. Been a paid member since 2006.

by Anonymousreply 481March 8, 2019 4:21 PM

r481 lies. Name the bar at which the WeHo meet up was held.

by Anonymousreply 482March 8, 2019 10:25 PM

What? I have no idea- I never went. I can tell you that there was a straight sports bar (complete with sawdust) on the corner of Huntley x Melrose, Bodhi Tree bookstore, no Urth Cafe, MAC Cosmetics on Westbourne Dr., the Palms and Esprit store on Santa Monica when I moved to WeHo. I wanted to work at MAC, but alas, I wasn't "cool" enough (I had braces at the time). There used to be hustlers in my neighborhood too, which was amusing to see.

by Anonymousreply 483March 9, 2019 1:47 AM

The hambeasts sent a gay man on a gay board asking why non-gay people keep posting here into the greys. Ladies, next time you get your hair cut, remember what we really think of you.

by Anonymousreply 484March 10, 2019 5:45 AM

r459 W&W

by Anonymousreply 485March 10, 2019 8:07 AM

We had a very dear diesel friend - old, super butch and very kind, - who had just gottten a new girlfriend. The two of them wanted us to come with them one night to the Palms bar on Santa Monica Blvd. So the three of us went there. We felt such hostility from the patrons that we left!

by Anonymousreply 486March 10, 2019 9:59 AM

R486 I knew a couple of super sweet self proclaimed bulldykes who preferred hanging out with their gay male friends at the Revolver back in the early 1990's. They hated the Palms.

These women were pioneers during the AIDS crisis, bringing food to ailing friends, and sitting with them to watch Golden Girls, Designing Women and Roseanne, watching The Women over and over, and just holding their hand. A few of them later died of breast cancer and other issues, and when I showed up for their funeral, a large portion of the attendees were other gay men who never forgot their kindness. It is the reflection of the beauty that was inside them that made them beloved.

They may have been mannish, but they were real ladies

by Anonymousreply 487March 10, 2019 3:09 PM

I must also say in addition to above that the women I talk about above were pioneers in women's rights, because for them, it wasn't about entitlements but complete equality. I'm sure they would be disgusted to know that fathers have no rights outside of having to write a monthly check and are practically broke because of the extreme liberalism that takes away their opportunity to be a real father to their child because of the vindictiveness of the women they were involved with. These women did not see themselves as just women. They were human beings who happened to have been born female. They weren't out for revenge, or retrobution, but just the opportunity to have the same equality as everybody else.

by Anonymousreply 488March 10, 2019 3:16 PM

The Spaz Troll is good at seeking out and destroying the virtue signalling fraus. He shut down the tinhatters on the Sam Heughan threads.

by Anonymousreply 489March 11, 2019 1:39 AM

Penis Envy

by Anonymousreply 490March 11, 2019 5:22 PM

[quote]Erna

Fetid shit eating Nazi pedo cunt fuck

by Anonymousreply 491March 11, 2019 5:32 PM

Is Mary 487 on the payroll of the HIV/AID$ global industry?

by Anonymousreply 492March 11, 2019 6:14 PM

Because the misogyny here is so refreshingly rape-free.

by Anonymousreply 493March 20, 2019 10:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!