Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Murdered... by the Powers That Be.

JFK Jr.

Princess Diana

Philip Seymour Hoffman

Brittany Murphy

Marilyn Monroe

Brian Jones (original member of the Rolling Stones)

Dorothy Kilgallen, columnist and TV/radio personality)

Kurt Cobain

Who else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178March 20, 2019 1:36 AM

Don't mess with the Scienos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 16, 2019 3:44 AM

Drugs and recklessness = PTB?

by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2019 3:44 AM

Jill Dando. She knew about the UK pedo ring. They got rid of her to send a message.

by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2019 3:46 AM

No. Not a single one.

by Anonymousreply 4February 16, 2019 3:50 AM

What about that Pontius Pilate? Was he a power that be?

by Anonymousreply 5February 16, 2019 3:51 AM

Another (better) Hoffman link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 16, 2019 3:52 AM

Trog

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2019 3:56 AM

Joan Rivers

by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2019 3:57 AM

Not Joan. TPTB would have planted a cock inside her mouth if that were the case.

by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2019 4:04 AM

I had to look up Jill Dando, R3. There are several theories, including organized pedo rings, Yugoslav/Serb connections, or deranged stalkers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2019 4:04 AM

R10 No she was a friend of Cliff Richards. Jill knew the names and faces behind the pedo ring.

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2019 4:27 AM

More on Jill Dando.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 16, 2019 4:30 AM

Was Brittany Murphy poisoned by her mother and/or husband? Or someone else?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2019 4:39 AM

Luise Rainier

by Anonymousreply 14February 16, 2019 4:42 AM

Did Beyonce order these killings?

by Anonymousreply 15February 16, 2019 4:42 AM

[quote]Not Joan. TPTB would have planted a cock inside her mouth if that were the case.

Michelle's?

by Anonymousreply 16February 16, 2019 4:43 AM

Dee Arrrr just found this thread, and her basement is now FLOODED!

by Anonymousreply 17February 16, 2019 4:49 AM

Helen Keller

by Anonymousreply 18February 16, 2019 4:49 AM

Why would anyone care about declining B list actress Brittany Murphy enough to have her murdered undercover?

by Anonymousreply 19February 16, 2019 4:53 AM

NBA star Michael Jordan's father....in 1993 big time bookies put a hit out on the old man to send a messsge to Jordan he better pay up and quick.

by Anonymousreply 20February 16, 2019 5:01 AM

R16 No MO doesn't have a cock deary. She's a woman.

by Anonymousreply 21February 16, 2019 5:19 AM

Judy Garland

by Anonymousreply 22February 16, 2019 5:37 AM

[quote] Did Beyonce order these killings?

Just Luise Rainer's. She got impatient waiting for her to die.

by Anonymousreply 23February 16, 2019 6:01 AM

That chick whose career Gaga stole.

by Anonymousreply 24February 16, 2019 6:46 AM

I don’t believe princess di was murdered

by Anonymousreply 25February 16, 2019 6:47 AM

Johnny Depp's former Viper Room partner Anthony Fox disappeared, never to be seen again after he sued Depp for fraud.

by Anonymousreply 26February 16, 2019 7:02 AM

Princess Grace

by Anonymousreply 27February 16, 2019 7:08 AM

Jeanne Calment (1875–1997). RIP.

by Anonymousreply 28February 16, 2019 7:18 AM

Meg Ryan's career.

by Anonymousreply 29February 16, 2019 7:21 AM

Carol Channing

by Anonymousreply 30February 16, 2019 7:26 AM

Grace Kelly? She was apparently involved with a dangerous religious cult before she died according to a channel 4 documentary in the UK. The cult was called the solar temple I think and they became notorious in the1990s when there was a mass suicide of members in a staged event.

by Anonymousreply 31February 16, 2019 7:29 AM

Lucy, the Australopithecine

by Anonymousreply 32February 16, 2019 7:32 AM

WHOA! How did we forget Pope John Paul I?!

by Anonymousreply 33February 16, 2019 7:47 AM

President Kennedy was murdered for trying to eliminate the NY Federal Reserve Bank, which would have saved the American people from the endless wars and debt slavery which continue to this day.

by Anonymousreply 34February 16, 2019 9:46 AM

Joan Rivers murdered on orders from homosexual Obama?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 16, 2019 10:20 AM

[quote]President Kennedy was murdered for trying to eliminate the NY Federal Reserve Bank, which would have saved the American people from the endless wars and debt slavery which continue to this day.

Is this true?

by Anonymousreply 36February 16, 2019 10:23 AM

Joan Rivers was killed because of a botched vaginaplasty surgery

by Anonymousreply 37February 16, 2019 10:25 AM

Out of that list Dorothy Kilgallen was most certainly murdered

by Anonymousreply 38February 16, 2019 10:33 AM

Yes, r36, it is true. In 1963 JFK signed an executive order authorising the US Treasury to issue silver-backed money directly, not borrowed at interest from the Federal reserve. This was his death warrant because after billions of these interest free US notes had been issued he was murdered 5 months later. All those interest-free notes were recalled immediately after his murder and replaced with federal reserve notes, on which interest was required top be paid to the private bankers. No subsequent President, including Trump, has dared to (or had the balls to) cross the bankers.

by Anonymousreply 39February 16, 2019 10:39 AM

I was almost murdered... by a charley horse!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 16, 2019 10:42 AM

[quote] President Kennedy was murdered for trying to eliminate the NY Federal Reserve Bank, which would have saved the American people from the endless wars and debt slavery which continue to this day.

He was killed by white supremacist conservatives who didn't want his civil rights legislation.

by Anonymousreply 41February 16, 2019 11:27 AM

Labor unions

by Anonymousreply 42February 16, 2019 11:45 AM

James Brown and his wife allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 43February 16, 2019 11:59 AM

R43 “I ain’t dead baby I feel good! It’s a man’s world!”

by Anonymousreply 44February 16, 2019 12:07 PM

John Lennon

by Anonymousreply 45February 16, 2019 12:34 PM

It’s Diana, Princess of Wales... there was never a Princess Di, only a Lady Di

by Anonymousreply 46February 16, 2019 1:18 PM

Didn't someone say their was some mystery to the death of Nicole Kidman's father?

by Anonymousreply 47February 16, 2019 1:23 PM

He was a pedo, R47

by Anonymousreply 48February 16, 2019 1:24 PM

Malcolm X

Sam Cooke

MLK, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 49February 16, 2019 2:39 PM

I also looked up Jill Dando. Very interesting... it definitely sounds like a professional hit.

by Anonymousreply 50February 16, 2019 2:50 PM

The problem with JFK is figuring out who didn't want to kill him.

by Anonymousreply 51February 16, 2019 2:54 PM

R23, it was Olivia de Havilland who ordered the hit on Luise Rainer.

by Anonymousreply 52February 16, 2019 3:07 PM

[quote] Erna (hates thieves and murderers)

Except those associated with the various European fascist regimes, of course.

by Anonymousreply 53February 16, 2019 3:08 PM

Now that Jimmy Saville is dead, BBC isn't scared to discuss why Dando was killed.

by Anonymousreply 54February 16, 2019 3:10 PM

r3

thanks for mentioning her. i've never heard of this (i'm not a brit though), it's an interesting case worth looking into...

by Anonymousreply 55February 17, 2019 1:37 PM

Francisco Franco Lassie

by Anonymousreply 56February 17, 2019 2:01 PM

Damn. I know I am late to the game, but I just learned about all the creepy shit w Brittany Murphy. Wow. Had no clue her wacko husband died of the same shit in the same house just 5 months later. Anemia? While Brittany was way thin, that husband was a fat fuck. How do you die of anemia when you are fat like he was? I'm sure there is some explanation here, I just never cared to read about this shit until now.

by Anonymousreply 57February 17, 2019 2:07 PM

The Kennedy and federal reserve theory is really fascinating. I've heard about that too. There's even a Wikipedia page on that executive order he signed.

I'd love to hear more about that.

by Anonymousreply 58February 17, 2019 2:12 PM

What conspiracy theorists don't understand about pedos is that they don't need to form "rings" or murder people in order to cover up their activities. If you look at all the proven cases of serial sexual abuse, from the Catholic Church to college athletic departments to Hollywood to your average middle American workplace or family, the human instinct to cover for and go into denial over abuse that's going on in plain sight does the trick. No murder or other extreme measures needed.

by Anonymousreply 59February 17, 2019 2:24 PM

Pope John Paul I.

Sad!

by Anonymousreply 60February 17, 2019 2:36 PM

I do believe that Kilgallen was murdered. SO obvious. The book she was found with (in her lap) she had already read. And that's just for starters.

by Anonymousreply 61February 17, 2019 2:39 PM

The son of Bill Cosby

by Anonymousreply 62February 17, 2019 2:42 PM

r57

i'm on the fat side right now and i'm anemic. however, i'm a woman so i'm anemic because i bleed more often and more profusely than is normal (even for women) so i'm permanently losing blood which explains my anemia - not sure how that works for gentlemen. but anemia is definitely not something only thin people can suffer from...

internal bleeding may contribute to a man having anemia... stomach ulcers that have gone untreated for some time would be my guess. but idk really

by Anonymousreply 63February 17, 2019 3:33 PM

Shelly Miscavige

by Anonymousreply 64February 17, 2019 3:35 PM

Thx 63. 57 here and I went down a rabbit hole on the Brittany thing. In the end, I think the husband was poisoning both Brittany and himself in some sort of fucked up attempt to "keep her for himself" and then off himself. Who knows.

by Anonymousreply 65February 17, 2019 8:56 PM

Price Philip ordered the hit on Diana. Look how he reacted recently when he almost killed someone in a car accident. He was driving around the next day! Brazen as fuck. The only reason he gave up his license was because of the negative PR. Same reason the Queen got her ass back to Buck Palace after the murder. That family is pure evil.

by Anonymousreply 66February 17, 2019 10:33 PM

The Diana conspiracy never made an sense to me. A professional hit would never use an extremely drunk driver as the linchpin. Nope.

by Anonymousreply 67February 17, 2019 11:28 PM

The FBI will eventually murder Trump. It's already been confirmed that they tried to oust him with the 25th Amendment. When he shuts down the Mueller probe, they will retaliate against him to send a message to the GOP that they are the ultimate drivers of policy. While I won't feel bad for him in the slightest, it is alarming to me that we have an unelected and unaccountable bureaucracy that decides who gets to lead and who doesn't. Not much of a democracy we live in.

by Anonymousreply 68February 17, 2019 11:40 PM

Why hasn't the FBI ALREADY done this, then?

by Anonymousreply 69February 17, 2019 11:48 PM

River Phoenix starts spouting-off in interviews that he has proof that President Elder Bush is less of a patriot than he is, starts running his mouth about the cult his Dad is Archbishop of in Venezuela (which also happened to have Washington D.C. child prostitution connections) and he suffers from a suspicious "overdose" from someone spending lots of time with CIA insider Timothy Leary, a month before people start testifying against the COG cult following a raid of an Argentinian COG compound.

by Anonymousreply 70February 17, 2019 11:51 PM

The Di thing never made sense to me either.

Why try to off someone in such a messy, public way, in a busy part of Paris, in the middle of traffic? How could you even be sure the car accident would happen at just the right moment, or that the impact would be severe enough to kill her? People walk away unscathed from serious collisions all the time. There are just too many variables there for it to have been a conspiracy.

I'm not denying that there are conspiracies out there, but Di's death happened just the way it looked, I think. Drunk driver. Paparazzi out of control. The end.

by Anonymousreply 71February 18, 2019 12:02 AM

^ at risk of getting flamed (and I'm not a conspiracy nut), Henri Paul's blood may have been screwed up. It also showed 30% carbon monoxide levels, which would kill or at least knock someone out. Meaning, whatever blood was tested was not his. Also, Serbian president was killed in this manner a year before in a tunnel / massive bright flash to fuck up his driver. And finally the 1.5 hour drive in ambulance to go 3 miles? I know. I know. I know. I do believe it was truly an accident and Mohammed al Fayed is an asshole/ rapist / opportunist. But all the small details are just so odd. We will never know.

by Anonymousreply 72February 18, 2019 12:45 AM

none of the above were murdered. You obviously have way way too much time on your hands. Why dont you volunteer at a homeless shelter or a pet rescue?

With Marilyn M, she wasnt murdered, but she put way too much trust in her quack of a shrink and his crazed housekeeper he "planted " in her house, Eunice Murray. He viewed Marilyn as a dangerous case from the very first. (meaning likely suicide candidate). However her death was a result of his careless administration of liquid choral hydrate he prescribed for her chronic insomnia that he allowed the untrained housekeeper to administer by enema after he left the scene around 6 00 pm sat the 4th of Aug and went home to his wife. Eunice Murray either got the doseage wrong or the interaction of the nembutal she had been taking off and on thruout the day, combined with the chloral hydrate proved fatal. Marilyn had been slurring her words off and on during the day and the shrink spent several hrs that final day with Marilyn at her house, so how he didnt know she was already under the influence of one drug is a mystery.

Marilyn had told Eunice that Saturday the 4th was her last day of employment and she had told Greenson recently that she wanted to terminate therapy with him. So it was a highly emotional awkward day for all 3, culminating in disastor saturday nite. The only thing I wonder is if on some unconscious level did Greenson deliberately let events happen the way they did?

by Anonymousreply 73February 18, 2019 2:20 AM

Interesting thread, let's keep it going.

by Anonymousreply 74February 18, 2019 2:29 AM

How was Brian Jones a threat to TPTB or anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 75February 18, 2019 2:43 AM

Michael Jackson

Chris Cornell

Anthony Bourdain

Whitney and Bobbi Kristina both died similar deaths

Chester Bennington

Anna Nicole Smith and her son (allegedly murdered by Howard K. Stern)

Brad Renfro

Mark Salling

JFK's murder was rumored to have been planned by the mob, specifically Sam Giancana, who hired Oswald to put the hit out. Jack Ruby was connected to the Chicago outfit. Frank Sinatra was close friends with both JFK and Giancana. I wonder if he knew anything?

by Anonymousreply 76February 18, 2019 2:49 AM

What about that reporter who was killed in a car accident a few years back in hancock park I believe.

What about that? That was really weird.

by Anonymousreply 77February 18, 2019 3:11 AM

sooo many more xxxtentacion anthony bourdain kate spade avicii paul walker chester bennington chris cornell

by Anonymousreply 78February 18, 2019 3:20 AM

Are there no accidents any more? Really?

by Anonymousreply 79February 18, 2019 3:25 AM

CDAN must be reading this thread, looking for scoops:

[quote] The First One: They were supposed to make a movie about the cause of her death. They didn't. Apparently the few surviving people who were going to speak to this A list writer/director/producer mostly horror team were warned off.

Why warned off after so many years? I mean it has been decades since this A list celebrity/writer/game show fixture was killed. It is because of who did it and their connection to powers that be who are alive today and don't want to be exposed.

The A lister who was killed was very respected at her job. She wasn't a quack. She might have done gossip, but she dug deep and unearthed coverups. She was responsible for the release of a suspected murderer in one of the most famous cases of all time. When she got him out, she focused all of her attention on proving that an entire government commission had been bought off/paid off/blackmailed into saying one thing when it was an entirely different thing.

Now, when she died, our A lister was not killed by a bunch of guys who stormed her apartment. Her husband and son were home, but in another room. The couple rarely slept together. Our A lister was known for drinking the same thing every night and filling her pill prescription the same day of each month at the same pharmacy. That is how it was done. They gave her the same pills as usual, but just jacked up in effectiveness.

The day night she picked up her new altered prescription is the night she died. Her death was so suspicious that the federal government and Congress investigated. The word was put out to let it go and so it was. I was really hoping the filmmakers were going to, with the help of their A+ list sometime partner/writer/director/producer the initialed one who just had an installment of his franchise released, but they all backed down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 18, 2019 3:29 AM

This is the spread of conspiracy, designed to degrade credible journalism and medical science.

Not a single person mentioned herein was a “victim” of a murder conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 81February 18, 2019 3:35 AM

[quote] R68: The FBI will eventually murder Trump. It's already been confirmed that they tried to oust him with the 25th Amendment. When he shuts down the Mueller probe, they will retaliate

If so, then we all should. Call it a Revolution.

Failing that, I will accept an FBI coup.

by Anonymousreply 82February 18, 2019 3:41 AM

Jimmy Hoffa

Andrew Breitbart

Steve Bridges (The presidential impersonator).

Heath Ledger

Oh an ODH didn't put the hit out on Luise, but there is credible evidence that she took care of Joan.

by Anonymousreply 83February 18, 2019 3:50 AM

[quote]What about that reporter who was killed in a car accident a few years back in hancock park I believe.

[quote]What about that? That was really weird.

What was really weird was the way his family jumped up and agreed he was a big drunk who killed himself.

Even if true, families usually don't talk that way ten minutes after their loved ones die.

by Anonymousreply 84February 18, 2019 3:51 AM

R39, no. Silver certificates were issued between 1878 and 1964. What you wrote really was t true at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 18, 2019 3:51 AM

I don't think Marilyn or Kurt were murdered. A lot of Kennedy's have died and it does seem a bit odd.

by Anonymousreply 86February 18, 2019 3:54 AM

Why would anyone kill Bryan Jones? That makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 87February 18, 2019 3:55 AM

[quote] R81: Not a single person mentioned herein was a “victim” of a murder conspiracy.

Jesus H. Christ, R81!

by Anonymousreply 88February 18, 2019 3:56 AM

John Paul I

by Anonymousreply 89February 18, 2019 3:57 AM

I think the Scions killed Phillip.

by Anonymousreply 90February 18, 2019 3:57 AM

John Paul II - “missed me by that much”

by Anonymousreply 91February 18, 2019 4:00 AM

Looking up someone else and found out Ed Schultz died last year. I had no idea.

by Anonymousreply 92February 18, 2019 4:02 AM

The Soviet Union.

by Anonymousreply 93February 18, 2019 4:05 AM

^Oops, plus Priemier Gorbachev and Stolichnaya.

by Anonymousreply 94February 18, 2019 4:07 AM

Seth Rich

by Anonymousreply 95February 18, 2019 4:07 AM

Video killed the radio star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 18, 2019 4:10 AM

Bryan Singer soon (fingers crossed)

by Anonymousreply 97February 18, 2019 4:11 AM

Haven't read the whole thread but years and years ago, PR lady in the industry was killed. Maybe she knew too much, who knows? I don't remember her name. I think she was driving somewhere...

by Anonymousreply 98February 18, 2019 4:17 AM

Diana was definitely murdered. A former MI-5 or MI-6 went on TV and said that was a textbook example of how they would off someone. A car accident in a tunnel in a foreign country. I think I saw it on CNN but of course who knows if can be believed coz I think he has a checkered past. But I totally believe it. They definitely messed with the blood test of the driver. And he had large deposit into his bank account as well.

by Anonymousreply 99February 18, 2019 4:20 AM

R99, are you saying the driver was suicidal, [italic] and [/italic] greedy?

by Anonymousreply 100February 18, 2019 4:22 AM

Regarding Diana: It was widely reported she had some last secret message for the princes. I always wo wondered what it was. Anyone have any idea?

by Anonymousreply 101February 18, 2019 4:32 AM

It was “Rosebud”, R101.

by Anonymousreply 102February 18, 2019 5:03 AM

R89, meet R33.

by Anonymousreply 103February 18, 2019 5:06 AM

JPI deserved a second mention because of R81.

by Anonymousreply 104February 18, 2019 5:08 AM

Journalist Gary Webb

by Anonymousreply 105February 18, 2019 5:31 AM

JFK was murdered by a white heterosexual gentile male Communist sympathizer. RFK was murdered by a Pale-swine-Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 106February 18, 2019 9:55 AM

r106=CIA blogger

by Anonymousreply 107February 18, 2019 9:56 AM

Paul McCartney

by Anonymousreply 108February 18, 2019 9:58 AM

YES R98! I remember that case - she had just coordinated the successful Oscar campaign for Jeff Bridges. Oh that was a weird one.

by Anonymousreply 109February 18, 2019 10:20 AM

I guess the DL became infested with crackpots when I wasn't looking.

by Anonymousreply 110February 18, 2019 10:28 AM

r110 they're mostly LSA morons.

by Anonymousreply 111February 18, 2019 10:30 AM

R107 = KGB stooge

by Anonymousreply 112February 18, 2019 10:33 AM

I agree that Dorothy Kilgallen’s death was murder. There’s no way around it. The fact that she was an alcoholic pill popper just made it easier to cover up.

by Anonymousreply 113February 18, 2019 11:14 AM

I had forgotten about Michael Jordan's father, R20. Definitely something very suspicious there. And MJ's refusal to say his father was murdered, just that he "had passed" points to some serious denial on his part. Here's a good semi-recent article about the whole thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 18, 2019 1:19 PM

R98 Your talking about ronnie chasen. The hollywood publicists death they blamed on a black man. Which has pretty much been considered to be a huge cover-up.

by Anonymousreply 115February 18, 2019 1:30 PM

Mary Pinchot Meyer

by Anonymousreply 116February 18, 2019 1:47 PM

[quote]none of the above were murdered. You obviously have way way too much time on your hands. Why dont you volunteer at a homeless shelter or a pet rescue?

I love it when people post some variation on that thought.

Thanks for the laugh.

by Anonymousreply 117February 18, 2019 1:49 PM

Yes, who ordered Ronnie Chasen's murder?

We are concerned as we did some small work for her when we worked at Rogers&Cowan when she was a VP there. She seemed like a very sweet person.

by Anonymousreply 118February 18, 2019 5:49 PM

She was shot by someone on a bike, right? It was probably one of those Critical Massholes. Critical Mass should be on the Southern Poverty Law Center hate group watch list. Those people are dangerous fucking lunatics and they're TOO FUCKING SLOW for real roads.

by Anonymousreply 119February 18, 2019 5:56 PM

[quote]She was shot by someone on a bike, right?

So they say. They also say ALL of the cameras in the area were broken that fateful night...

by Anonymousreply 120February 18, 2019 5:57 PM

It was a professional hit and the paid-off LAPD, probably the most corrupt in the natia, covered it up and 'closed' the case.

by Anonymousreply 121February 18, 2019 6:17 PM

Murdered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 18, 2019 6:36 PM

Please ban this Zatalounge eject, Mrs Patrick Campbell. Princess Sizemeat needs to go He/she/it is a nuisance.

by Anonymousreply 123February 18, 2019 6:36 PM

Silkwood!

by Anonymousreply 124February 18, 2019 6:48 PM

That reporter in the car

by Anonymousreply 125February 18, 2019 6:50 PM

R59 You are extremely naive. Leon Brittan former Home Secretary in the UK (now dead)lost a dossier on pedophile accusations. The British government and police there have protected the pedo rings. You sound like a disinformation agent. Begone with thee, pedo enabler!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 18, 2019 6:56 PM

Most power cops in the UK are Masons, who enjoy secret activities too.

by Anonymousreply 127February 18, 2019 7:03 PM

The fact that Donald Trump still lives proves that there are no powers that be.

by Anonymousreply 128February 18, 2019 7:44 PM

Didn't watch the video. Why would Philip Seymour Hoffman have been murdered?

by Anonymousreply 129February 18, 2019 7:48 PM

Everything the Bushites touch is screwed up. They could never have pulled off 9/11, even if they wanted to. Even if they longed to. They could step aside, though, or just go out to lunch while these terrible things were happening to the nation. I believe that of them.

- Gore Vidal Diary: May 5 | Books | The Guardian (online). May 5, 2007

by Anonymousreply 130February 18, 2019 7:50 PM

Sharon Tate

Charles Manson and the Family were all brainwashed by the CIA and trained to commit these acts of violence to put an end to the peace movement. The hippies were becoming too powerful and were a threat to the natural order of things, so this shocking act of bloodshed unlike anything we'd ever seen before would do it. Especially with the most well known victim being a gorgeous celebrity (who was pregnant no less), and the larger than life characters who were responsible. There is no way anyone could've ignored it.

by Anonymousreply 131February 18, 2019 8:11 PM

Murdered on orders from homosexual Obama and beard Michelle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132February 18, 2019 8:14 PM

I saw Joan Rivers in a small theater in Boston about 2009, I guess. She had her act written on cue cards that were taped to the floor of the stage. The cards were invisible unless you were in the cheap seats.

by Anonymousreply 133February 18, 2019 8:49 PM

"Obama is gay, and Michelle is a tran-

(GASP! HURK! ACKK! CAN'T BREATHE! DOCTOR! URK-GURK-GAG, MURDERERS, ACK!")

by Anonymousreply 134February 19, 2019 5:24 AM

r134 Obama is bisexual but Michelle is a woman. Joan would have loved that joke.Of course she was a Republicunt .

by Anonymousreply 135February 19, 2019 6:22 AM

bisexual = likes both men and dudes.

by Anonymousreply 136February 19, 2019 9:33 AM

Pat Tillman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 19, 2019 11:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138February 19, 2019 11:14 AM

Every one of the deaths listed by OP was accidental. Every one. DL doesn't need to be ruined by turning into another whackjob conspiracy site. It's bad enough with the paranormal bullshit. People should be ashamed of themselves for spreading lies.

by Anonymousreply 139February 19, 2019 11:35 AM

USS Liberty

by Anonymousreply 140February 21, 2019 3:59 AM

Anthony Bourdain

Laika

Genghis Khan

by Anonymousreply 141February 21, 2019 4:01 AM

Rahel Corrie

by Anonymousreply 142February 21, 2019 2:32 PM

R128 Or maybe the CIA is waiting until he gets out of office? Who knows.

Trump has pissed way to many people off to ever live in peace after the white house.

by Anonymousreply 143February 21, 2019 2:49 PM

Prince

Princess Leah

David Bowie

George Michael

by Anonymousreply 144February 21, 2019 3:44 PM

The Grammar/Spelling PTB will be coming after R143.

Jesus fucking Christ I'm sick of the barely literate posters on this board.

by Anonymousreply 145February 21, 2019 4:15 PM

R145 = to meen to past buy

by Anonymousreply 146February 21, 2019 4:17 PM

Why would anyone wanna kill Philip Seymour Hoffman? Capote wasn’t that awful.

by Anonymousreply 147February 21, 2019 4:19 PM

Andrew Breitbart deservedly was murdered. Good. I for one was happy to hear that.

by Anonymousreply 148February 21, 2019 4:24 PM

Jessica Savage, have you seen the canals in New Hope, PA? We’re not talking Venice or Amsterdam type of canals. A murder more likely tied to a story she worked on or her drug dealer’s revenge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 21, 2019 4:48 PM

Joan Rivers

by Anonymousreply 150February 21, 2019 6:56 PM

Is R149's error in Jessica Savitch's name cured by his linking to a story that spells her name correctly? Or can he get away with just blaming it on Autocorrect?

by Anonymousreply 151February 21, 2019 7:00 PM

(Isn't it lucky people aren't sick of the gratuitous-profanity-users-who-think-they're-the-coolest, R145?)

by Anonymousreply 152February 21, 2019 7:35 PM

Gareth Williams, the MI6 analyst who “locked himself in a duffle bag”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153February 21, 2019 7:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 22, 2019 4:54 PM

So much crazy in this thread!

by Anonymousreply 155February 22, 2019 5:01 PM

r105 Webb they just allowed to destroy himself. Someone on the analytical side at Langley told the cowboys to back off, and just let time and their media lackeys do their work. I'm sorry that Webb never lived to see himself vindicated.

Danny Casolaro OTOH, I've always wondered. INSLAW is one of the most overlooked cases in 'alternate' US history. One day some pissed off OG computer nerd is going to spill on that. Either that, or some current spytech will be revealed that will be historically traced back to that case.

by Anonymousreply 156February 22, 2019 10:29 PM

Andrew Breitbart, I’ve forgotten what he looked like. Good.

by Anonymousreply 157February 22, 2019 10:46 PM

Some say that both Nelson Rockefeller ( a large deposit from a BIG South American customer of Chase Manhattan Bank had 'gone missing') and FDR (disagreements about the founding of the state of Israel) were both 'done-in'

Both deaths and what immediately followed were shrouded in mystery and secrecy.

by Anonymousreply 158February 23, 2019 9:29 AM

Do "the powers that be" lean more to the left of right?

What do we think?

by Anonymousreply 159February 23, 2019 12:16 PM

r157, He wasn't much to look at IMO.

by Anonymousreply 160February 23, 2019 12:35 PM

There is no "left" or "right" with the usury criminals who own the NY Federal Reserve Bank. That is to confuse the stupid and keep them fighting with each other while the real criminals (see above) continue on their way unsuspected.

by Anonymousreply 161February 23, 2019 12:44 PM

Caligula and Nero.

by Anonymousreply 162February 25, 2019 2:51 AM

The death of Russian actor Anton Yelchin looked really suspicious at the time. I resolved that it may have been the accident as we were told but the movie poster for "Alpha Dog" that has him basically eliminated, still creeps me out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163February 25, 2019 12:10 PM

Do fictional characters count? If so, Jesus (of Nazareth).

by Anonymousreply 164February 25, 2019 12:15 PM

“I mean, you see all those young, pretty girls. At least one of them has some crazy, deep-dark weird shit that’s being contained by this capitalist façade. If you just crack through it, it becomes a sea of complete and utter darkness and just chaos. Which is what we are as people, I think.” -- Anton Yelchin

by Anonymousreply 165February 25, 2019 12:16 PM

Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen

Dorothy Hunt, wife of Watergate mastermind E. Howard Hunt

by Anonymousreply 166February 25, 2019 12:25 PM

Dorothy Kilgallen was murdered.

She had just had an interview with Jack Ruby. She found something.

She was found dead, propped up in the wrong bedroom, reading a book she had already finished.

Also, she was not wearing the reading glasses she couldn't read without.

The notes taken during the Jack Ruby interview were removed and never found.

& P.S. Ronni Chasen was up some really shady stuff. Russians/stolen art and money laundering.

by Anonymousreply 167February 25, 2019 1:26 PM

Dorothy Hunt died in a plane crash during the Watergate scandal. From Wiki:

Dorothy Hunt's death led to the accident becoming caught up in rumors and conspiracy theories related to the unfolding Watergate scandal. Mrs. Hunt was carrying $10,000 in $100 bills when the plane crashed, and some alleged that this money was meant for people connected to Watergate. James McCord alleged that Mrs. Hunt supplied the Watergate defendants with money for legal expenses. The FBI's appearance at the crash scene was also regarded by some as unusually fast. Skeptics of the official narrative speculated that the plane was targeted due to Mrs. Hunt's presence on board, and that sabotage of the flight was covered up by government agencies. As a result, the accident became known as "the Watergate crash."

Proponents of Watergate-related theories included Sherman Skolnick, a Chicago-based private investigator, who alleged that the aircraft had been sabotaged by the CIA.[c] On June 13, 1973, Skolnick testified at an NTSB hearing in Rosemont, Illinois and claimed the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Columbia Broadcasting System, United Airlines, traffic controllers at Midway, and the NTSB itself conspired in a plot to sabotage the flight because 12 of its passengers had links to Watergate.[d] United Airlines officials had asked the NTSB to hear Skolnick's version because he had frequently charged that UAL was among those attempting to suppress his explanation of events. He said that Hunt carried $2 million in traveler's checks and money orders stolen from the Committee for the Re-Election of the President, $50,000 in currency, and documents that may have led to the impeachment of President Richard Nixon. He stated a hitman — that Nixon had placed aboard the aircraft to make sure that Hunt was killed — also died in the crash. The Chicago Tribune said that Skolnick "[knitted] scores of facts and assumptions together loosely" and "[no] documentation was produced to substantiate the charges".

The claim of CIA responsibility was echoed by Nixon's special counsel Chuck Colson in an interview with Time magazine in 1974. However, the same article speculated that Colson was accusing the CIA of the broad Watergate conspiracy in a desperate attempt to stave off Nixon's impeachment in the scandal, and that Colson may have "lost touch with reality" as he faced a prison sentence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 25, 2019 2:18 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 169March 19, 2019 6:22 PM

Andy's dad on ToyStory............. I mean, what else could have happened to him that the writers refused to explain?

by Anonymousreply 170March 19, 2019 6:27 PM

Brittany Murphy was maybe killed by her husband then he killed himself.

by Anonymousreply 171March 19, 2019 6:55 PM

Doris Duke

by Anonymousreply 172March 19, 2019 7:36 PM

JFK jr was murdered by his own stupidity.

He wasn't instrument trained, yet he let a foggy night catch him in the air.

by Anonymousreply 173March 19, 2019 7:38 PM

James Forrestal Martha (Mouth of the South) Mitchell Ron Brown, Sec. of Commerce

by Anonymousreply 174March 19, 2019 8:05 PM

Jonathan Brandis

by Anonymousreply 175March 19, 2019 8:12 PM

David Bowie died of liver cancer. Did you see how sick he looked in the videos he made to promote his last record? Bowie was a heroin addict in the 1970s, he got sick due to his drug and alcohol abuse.

Some you sound like real crackpots!

by Anonymousreply 176March 19, 2019 8:36 PM

R13, the "Autopsy - Last hours of" show did an episode about Britney Murphy. They discounted the poisoning theory saying that the chemicals found in her system were a result of her hair dye. If I recall, they said her death was a combination of the mold in the house (they seemed to live like hoarder hermits), her taking her husbands and/or her mother's meds, and the lack of getting her medical help.

Much of this is covered in the article you link.

by Anonymousreply 177March 20, 2019 1:07 AM

Cleopatra and her pet Roman, Anthony. Also, Julius Caesar.

by Anonymousreply 178March 20, 2019 1:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!