Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shit, Has Hit The Fan - Tori Spelling Cut Off By Mega-Rich Mother Candy!

Yes, I know it’s the National Enquirer, but as a self proclaimed ‘psychic’ today I feel it’s accurate.

The actress' mommy won't pay her $88K Amex bill!

Train wreck Tori Spelling has been shut out by her once reliable “Bank of Mom-erica!”

Candy Spelling — who’s worth a whopping $600 million — nixed Tori’s request to pay her $88,000 American Express bill, an insider snitched to The National ENQUIRER! “Candy’s done bailing Tori out,” the source spilled.

Open to read more...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494April 3, 2019 8:29 PM

Tori needs to start dealing with her own shit but Candy also only has that money cause of her dead husband and Tori’s dad. She did nothing to earn it. She should be kind enough to help her children with him out.

by Anonymousreply 1February 15, 2019 8:24 PM

Agree with R1! Although it won’t actually help Tori because her problem isn’t just financial.

by Anonymousreply 2February 15, 2019 8:34 PM

Tori has bad coping skills. The marriage is in trouble? Let's pop out another kid to spice things up. If anything, a rational person would see that adds more financial stress and reduces intimacy. Her weight fluctuates drastically as she obviously eats or doesn't eat as a coping mechanism. It wouldn't surprise me that she spends for the same reason.

by Anonymousreply 3February 15, 2019 8:36 PM

You don't raise a kid in opulence then throw it to the curb with no skills, no education, and expect her to grovel like the masses.

Aaron Spelling should have set up trusts for his children so at least they could learned to live responsibly on the interest from those monies.

Both parents are magnificent fails.

by Anonymousreply 4February 15, 2019 8:39 PM

I wonder if Aaron Spelling knew how this all would turn out if he would have structured his will differently. He should have just put Tori on an allowance of 500k a year with no annual cola and no extra money for more kids. Unless he wanted them to fight.

by Anonymousreply 5February 15, 2019 8:40 PM

That relationship is SO fucked up! Candy is a pathological spendthrift and taught her daughter to be one too, and now she's punishing her daughter for overspending, but continuing to spend like she prints money in the basement herself. She's outsourcing her guilt over her lack of financial self-control.

That's what toxic narcissists do with their children, treat them not as actual people but as parts of their own internal psychodrama, and punish the children for their own sins.

by Anonymousreply 6February 15, 2019 8:41 PM

OP/R1 I think Candy is just trying to prevent Tori from becoming another Lisa Marie Presley.

If Tori had gotten say 1/3 of her dad's 600 million dollar estate she would have received 200 million dollars. It seems like a lot but then LMP managed to blow through almost 100 million dollars and she is only 51. (And LMP only originally inherited 5 million. It was her mom Priscilla who grew the estate to 100 million.)

Candy could give Tori a 500K yearly allowance as R5 says but she would just blow it on stupid stuff. 500K is not a lot of money if you are someone that can blow 100K a month on non-essentials. It's not like Tori's decision making skills would suddenly improve because she had more money.

Tori's brother has managed to survive just fine and they grew up in the same house. And another thing, how would it be fair for the mother to give Tori more money than the brother just because Tori refuses to cut her spending?

by Anonymousreply 7February 15, 2019 8:54 PM

Toni is a middle aged woman married to a middle aged man. The two of them are responsible for their own mess.

by Anonymousreply 8February 15, 2019 8:55 PM

There's a whole lot of ugly going on in that picture at OP.

by Anonymousreply 9February 15, 2019 8:56 PM

I am very curious to see what Tori gets when Candy dies. And yes, R9, there is indeed.

by Anonymousreply 10February 15, 2019 8:58 PM

I think it's OK to spend exorbitant amounts of money as long as it's on workout gear. But it doesn't seem like Tori and Dean are interested, let alone SERIOUS, about getting in shape.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 15, 2019 9:02 PM

Many posters have asked, including myself, WHO THE FUCK IS THIS PERSON^^^??

by Anonymousreply 12February 15, 2019 9:04 PM

^ And it has been answered many times. Pay attention.

by Anonymousreply 13February 15, 2019 9:06 PM

Those trusts can work for people with the ability live within their own means.

Farrah Fawcett left $4.5 million in a trust to her trouble son Redmond. He can't touch the 4.5 million except for stuff like Medical. He got like $19,000 a month from the interest to live on. He couldn't even do that and robbed convenience store.

Granted Tori doesn't have drug problems like Redmond, but she's showed many times she's can't stop spending like crazy.

by Anonymousreply 14February 15, 2019 9:07 PM

Tori's overspending is a tantrum, all because Aaron and Candy have been extremely stingy to her.

If I were Tori, I wouldn't keep begging and trying to guilt or embarrass my parents into giving me money.

I'd simply get my own and disown them.

You can teach children self reliance and good values without being cruelly cheap and unfair relative to what you are as a parent.

Aaron's hard line against Tori was always cruel.

by Anonymousreply 15February 15, 2019 9:11 PM

R15 Hmm good point. I wonder if Candy would come crawling back if Tori cut her off from the grandkids.

by Anonymousreply 16February 15, 2019 9:12 PM

Tori is a trainwreck - grew up as a princess and then thrown to the streets - deeply affected her as it would anyone.

by Anonymousreply 17February 15, 2019 9:13 PM

[quote]Aaron Spelling should have set up trusts for his children so at least they could learned to live responsibly on the interest from those monies.

His children were adults when he died. Tori had probably already received her trust, and subsequently went through it after marrying Dean, which was the same year Aaron died.

by Anonymousreply 18February 15, 2019 9:17 PM

She needs to declare bankruptcy. I'm sure their FICO scores are already in the shitter anyway, so they won't be losing anything.

by Anonymousreply 19February 15, 2019 9:21 PM

Tori is dumb. Despite getting cut off she stayed with the bum and keep reproducing like crazy. Candy probably doesn't want the bum to get a penny of her money.

Tori was only left $800,000 and of course blew through it quickly.

by Anonymousreply 20February 15, 2019 9:22 PM

You mean she didn't make enough on "The Masked Singer" to pay her Amex bill?

by Anonymousreply 21February 15, 2019 9:23 PM

R9 I agree.

by Anonymousreply 22February 15, 2019 10:37 PM

Even if Candy has only 100 million, rather than 600, that's more than enough to set her kids and grandkids up for life. Her only conditions should be that Tori stop exploiting the poor grandkids on her reality show, and that she stay within a generous annual family budget. If the story is true, Candy is sure cheap and mean.

by Anonymousreply 23February 15, 2019 11:44 PM

One gets the impression from these and similar celeb tales that someone people simply spend money whether they have it or not.

If they have five million, they spend five million.

And if they have a thousand, they spend five million.

What do they think is going to happen? They don't have debtor's prisons anymore, but there must be something bad at the end of all this.

by Anonymousreply 24February 15, 2019 11:49 PM

R23 but 100 million is not enough if you have someone like Tori who can blow through that amount of money.

Normal people wouldn't be able to blow through that money but Tori could do it. Lisa Marie Presley did it.

Tori can't stay within a budget no matter how high. She would just run up debt because she is addicted to the rush she gets from spending money.

Maybe, Candy will bypass her kids and leave trust funds for the grandchildren. At least they'll have a decent shot of inheriting some money that way.

It would be sad if they end up like LMP's kids who probably won't inherit anything from their spendthrift mom.

by Anonymousreply 25February 15, 2019 11:51 PM

Her father indulged her every whim then left her nothing. Actually I think Candy forged the will. Candy was a fucking air hostess before she bagged her man. Candy is a narcissist and spends money like water. Tori never stood a chance with that cunt as her mother and her father who brought her up like royalty.

by Anonymousreply 26February 15, 2019 11:57 PM

Just curious, but why are we assuming that Candy spends "money like water"? I've never heard of her being sued for unpaid bills. Has she ever declared bankruptcy?

As far as I know, she doesn't spend more than she takes in.

by Anonymousreply 27February 15, 2019 11:59 PM

Isn't Candy paying for the kids' schooling?

And for the house (to be sure the kids have a place to live)?

Tori, it seems, just keeps buying stuff. And more stuff. And still more stuff.

She probably doesn't even know everything she has.

She's trying to fill a hole in herself with stuff.

Can't be done.

So, about Lisa Marie - what did she spend her money on?

by Anonymousreply 28February 16, 2019 12:01 AM

R28, Lisa Marie spent it on an addiction to drugs unlike Tori who has addiction to shopping.

by Anonymousreply 29February 16, 2019 12:03 AM

R27 she was the reason behind The Manor in BH. Then she bought a 20,000 sq ft penthouse “condo” for $$$ to downsize. If you want to believe that woman doesn’t spend, go ahead.

by Anonymousreply 30February 16, 2019 12:04 AM

R30, I never said I don't believe Candy doesn't spend. Of course, she does! But within a budget! And buying real estate is a much smarter investment than the useless stuff Tori pays to hoard in warehouses.

by Anonymousreply 31February 16, 2019 12:07 AM

I am taking Candy from a baby.

by Anonymousreply 32February 16, 2019 12:07 AM

This cloud is Spelling trouble.

by Anonymousreply 33February 16, 2019 12:09 AM

Candy created a gift wrapping room in her mansion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 16, 2019 12:11 AM

And a doll room that makes some museums look shabby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 16, 2019 12:11 AM

Candy's one time mansion which included it's own bowling alley and a doll museum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 16, 2019 12:13 AM

Candy even had her own Andy Warhol-esque paintings made for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 16, 2019 12:15 AM

R34/R35/R36/R37, yes, but Candy can AFFORD those things. She didn't go in to debt because of those things. Those expenses were within her budget.

Tori wouldn't be able to handle Candy's money without going into debt and eventual bankruptcy. Tori has to spend it ALL.

by Anonymousreply 38February 16, 2019 12:17 AM

I hope Candy's wrapping those fancy pressies for her grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 39February 16, 2019 12:17 AM

Candy was always cruel to Tori for not being pretty enough. It’s her fault Tori is a mess and it’s not like she’s any better with her money. I wonder if she will leave the fortune to her cats when she dies just to spite Tori

by Anonymousreply 40February 16, 2019 12:18 AM

Candy won't make the same mistake as Priscilla Presley who now has to take to her grave the knowledge that her grandkids will inherit nothing from the Elvis Presley estate.

by Anonymousreply 41February 16, 2019 12:20 AM

R40 Candy is better with money because no one is suing her for unpaid bills.

by Anonymousreply 42February 16, 2019 12:25 AM

I am more on Tori side, even though she's a complete mess. Her parents should have sent her to university/graduate school, if they wanted her to be financially independent. This is already pretty cunty given that they are mega millionaires. I am pretty sure Arron had no idea what Cindy would do to Tori and her brother. Cindy is a sociopath through and through. I think kids should have more rights than a spouse. I mean these a-holes did bring these kids into the world and both of them should be responsible. That Cindy has the money to take care of Tori and her kids too.

What a white trash family!

by Anonymousreply 43February 16, 2019 12:34 AM

I have to agree with those that think Candy controlled everything. No good tax/estate lawyer would have set up the will that way unless so ordered. Everyone with any sizable estate should keep the original will in the lawyer's office with the proviso that no later will found anywhere but the lawyer's office should be considered at least suspect and possibly invalid.

by Anonymousreply 44February 16, 2019 12:44 AM

or she pretended to love her kids and her late husband.

by Anonymousreply 45February 16, 2019 12:46 AM

If I was one of Tori's kids, I would rather grandma Candy held onto the money rather than unstable mommy. Because if Tori was given the money, then I know without a doubt I would be inheriting nothing. At least with Candy, I might get something.

by Anonymousreply 46February 16, 2019 12:49 AM

I don't think Candy is really involved with her grandkids either. Candy should set up a trust for Tori so she can get a living allowance without dealing with candy. and a larger one for her grandkids and make sure they go to univeristy/grad school. Candy needs to pay for all of their education.

Obviously Tori is never going to have a job or anything. This is the parent's fault. They need to help the grandkids, even more.

by Anonymousreply 47February 16, 2019 12:54 AM

What good is an allowance if you can't budget money?

by Anonymousreply 48February 16, 2019 12:57 AM

The father should have set of a trust for each kid, and that trust pays out a living allowance/dividend. The more kids you have the less you get because the payment is fixed and will not increase based on the amount of kids you have.

What is really scary is we all see it? Why can't the state of California intervene? It does look like the kids are not going to inherit anything from that sociopath cunt Candy. Someone needs to talk to Candy ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 49February 16, 2019 12:59 AM

What's a "living" allowance for someone who blows 88K on a credit card?

by Anonymousreply 50February 16, 2019 1:01 AM

Aaron Spelling got Tori acting gigs, though she can't act at all---and with those connections she had in the biz, she maybe could have made some kind of career happen (just not in front of the camera).

She was/is a spoiled brat, who stole another woman's husband (who is also an ugly loser) and then lives to bitch and whine non stop. Has she learned nothing at her age?

Candy helps her grandkids a lot so they aren't deprived of nice things---so Tori should be grateful for that alone. I find it hard to feel sorry for that fugly cunt.

by Anonymousreply 51February 16, 2019 1:02 AM

Hey Candy. You can still redeem yourself. Take care of your kids. Look at Goldie Hawn and how she treats her children. I think candy as a shit-ton more millions than Goldie too.

Goldie Hawn is a great mother. She should write parenting/mother books since people eat this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 52February 16, 2019 1:02 AM

I wonder how much candy lives off of each year? The kids seemed to have helped with the Dad's business more, though they should have been forced too.

by Anonymousreply 53February 16, 2019 1:05 AM

Tori Spelling is one drop dead gorgeous bitch..

by Anonymousreply 54February 16, 2019 1:08 AM

Candy had Aaron change his will and was fucking the help while he was dying. She's a cunt and a whore.

by Anonymousreply 55February 16, 2019 1:10 AM

A living allowance/dividend from a trust is a fix income, so kids (and spouses) learn to live within a set limit. You can also purchase a home within a trust. If they sell the home, they need to buy another primary residence in a fix period of time or they pay a penalty. You also cannot liquidate without penalties. Also if the Arron had set up a trust for his kids than those assets are protected from their future spouses.

These people act like white trash.

by Anonymousreply 56February 16, 2019 1:11 AM

Did Candy once find Tori sucking her dad’s dick for extra allowance or something?

What is the root of this [italic]hatred??

by Anonymousreply 57February 16, 2019 1:14 AM

Her brother however left LA for Portland and abandoned the whole scene. Living within his means and seems pretty stable.

by Anonymousreply 58February 16, 2019 1:15 AM

r29- she blew through $100 million on drugs?? How is that even possible?

by Anonymousreply 59February 16, 2019 1:32 AM

Grammar Nazi’s you were too kind in not calling me out on my comma after shit. There should not be a comma. Husby caught my damn mistake. Damn me.

by Anonymousreply 60February 16, 2019 1:36 AM

My thinking is that Amer Ex is really suing Candy for the money. She is tori's rich mother and it does seem that their financial independency is what made Amer Ex give tori a high credit limit in the first place.

The state of california needs to intervene in these situations between parents and children. There could be a trust set up to help these kids. why the fuck did Candy have children in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 61February 16, 2019 1:37 AM

R56 penalties, bankruptcies and lawsuits don't matter to spending addicts like Tori.

It makes no difference how the money is set up. Whether carefully parceled out or given in a 800K lump sum as it was to Tori, a spending addict will spend whatever money they can get their hand on AND also rack up debt on credit cards.

by Anonymousreply 62February 16, 2019 1:42 AM

There really should be a way to punish these types of parents. I think parent should be required to have a trust for their kids at a certain income level. Also, I think children should be the automatic heirs/beneficiaries of their parents' estate too. If there are problems, children should be able to file for a review and dump the whole thing in probate, even if one of the parents are still living. There should be penalties to the living parent for this.

This should incentivize proper financial/estate planning for your kids.

by Anonymousreply 63February 16, 2019 1:44 AM

[quote] My thinking is that Amer Ex is really suing Candy for the money.

Ridiculous. The ONLY person AMEX can sue is the person whose name is on the account.

by Anonymousreply 64February 16, 2019 1:45 AM

Tori has been sued by Amex before. It's incredible that she was able to get another card.

by Anonymousreply 65February 16, 2019 1:46 AM

R59 Lisa Marie is 51 years old. She inherited the 100 million dollars when she was 25.

If Lisa Marie spent 4 million dollars a year for 25 years that would equal 100 million dollars.

by Anonymousreply 66February 16, 2019 1:48 AM

Isn't it billionaire Warren Buffet who will only give his grandkids a college education?

by Anonymousreply 67February 16, 2019 1:51 AM

[r64] This is not true. A creditor can go after the estate, a co signer, a servitor of a trust or the other party in a financially dependent relationship. If they sue, they can get to Candy's information through Tori. Because Candy will not want to turn over all her financial documents, she will end up paying the bill.

If Tori has a fixed income from her trust than that would be the fixed income she would have for her credit. This would protect Candy money from Tori's. They would have separate trusts. Of course, parents could always help their kids out.

Actually Amer Ex should do this. If not just to publicly shame Candy.

by Anonymousreply 68February 16, 2019 1:52 AM

Candy should sue the credit card company for continuing to give Tori a credit card yet expecting Candy to pay the bill just because she is rich.

by Anonymousreply 69February 16, 2019 1:54 AM

If Lisa Marie has good financial advisors, she would have invested that money, and just be living off some of the interest gain per year through a fixed income payment. Her money should be making money.

by Anonymousreply 70February 16, 2019 1:54 AM

Not humble bragging, but I get $185k from my grandparent's trust a year. There are provisions for unusual expenses (medical), but that's it. Between that and my job, I live very nicely.

by Anonymousreply 71February 16, 2019 1:55 AM

Why would LMP want good financial advisors, R70? She wanted to spend her money on drugs, not tie it up in investments.

by Anonymousreply 72February 16, 2019 1:56 AM

What is up with all these mega millionaires and billionaires not giving any money to their kids? If they think living money to their own kids is a problem, should the American people jack up their tax rate, so we do not let them have this much in the first place. This money would go to free health care, free education which will help everyone. These losers do not even want to help their own kids.

by Anonymousreply 73February 16, 2019 1:57 AM

The BH masion had a17,000 sq. ft. attic that looked like an Amazon warehouse filled with top to bottom boxes. As I recall, a lot of it her personal Christmas and doll stuff and, probably the estate holiday decorations. I saw the attic during a TV special that aired on TV close to when was getting out of the place. Strangely, I can find very little on the internet with pictures I can link to. The few pics I saw out there were associated with Pinterest pages, which I don't have access to.

Here's a link to one of the two or three articles I could find.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 16, 2019 1:58 AM

Isn't it nice to have grandparents look out for you? And also let your develop your own interest and live your own life?

Your grandparents loved you and are nice people.

Do you know how much the main trust is? And how many people are being paid?

by Anonymousreply 75February 16, 2019 1:59 AM

Yes, those are nice grandparents but things might have been different if they saw the grandchild could blow 88K on a credit card, had multiple children, no job and a non-working husband.

by Anonymousreply 76February 16, 2019 2:02 AM

88k is not that much. Think mortgage, car payment, medical. She probably puts everything on a credit card and the bitch mother pays for it.

by Anonymousreply 77February 16, 2019 2:06 AM

Wasn't Tori paying thousands of dollars a month just to keep non-essential items in storage? Didn't she massively overspend on things like child birthday parties? That is what is likely on the credit card.

The type of stuff that mommy wouldn't cover.

by Anonymousreply 78February 16, 2019 2:08 AM

IF your mother was worth over $500 million, wouldn't you be fucking pissed off at Candy? Middle Class Professionals buy their kids cars and a starter home (condo). Also, their kids go to fucking university. Poor people would love to do more for their children.

by Anonymousreply 79February 16, 2019 2:09 AM

From what I understand, Candy is paying to be sure Tori's kids are taken care of.

It's Tori's foolish spending that is the problem.

It's not mortgage payments or health care. It's shopping.

Candy probably has set up her estate to make sure her grandchildren are OK.

But Tori and that husband of hers - possibly will get $1 in the will.

by Anonymousreply 80February 16, 2019 2:12 AM

why can't the rich mother pay for a nice storage facility and a party planner for her grandkid's parties? SHE IS RICH. Usually, families throw parties for family members, especially grandparents for their grandkids.

by Anonymousreply 81February 16, 2019 2:12 AM

R79, Middle class professionals only buy those things for their kids if they are responsible adults which Tori is not! They don't buy those things for kids with addiction problems.

Those kids don't go to uni either because those kids don't want an education.

by Anonymousreply 82February 16, 2019 2:13 AM

R80 didn’t Bette Davis have the same situation with her daughter?

by Anonymousreply 83February 16, 2019 2:13 AM

Agree with R80. Candy takes care of the schooling, medical, housing and other necessities while Tori takes out credit cards to go shopping. Likely, Candy does the same for the son and his kids, too.

Tori is manipulative. She wants people to think the kids are going without but the real problem is that mommy won't allow her to waltz into a store and drop 25K on a handbag.

by Anonymousreply 84February 16, 2019 2:18 AM

Candy should have brought a paris apartment and set up some stupid tax write off blog or consignment business for Tori. Then, taken her on trips once or twice a year, including shopping. This would have been better and she might not have had so many kids.

Middle Class Professionals do this for their offspring, certainly Candy could have.

by Anonymousreply 85February 16, 2019 2:18 AM

But Tori wants all the money. She doesn't want to share it with anyone. Even her kids. Tori wants to spend it all just like Lisa Marie Presley did.

by Anonymousreply 86February 16, 2019 2:19 AM

If Tori likes collecting handbags, then the mom should open a small store for her. She gets shit wholesale this way, so would the mother. It is a tax write off business.

Candy just open up a consignments store for Tori.

by Anonymousreply 87February 16, 2019 2:22 AM

Candy I would be happy to find a way to support Tori and get her focus on something. I am a high end consultant and specialize in this area.

by Anonymousreply 88February 16, 2019 2:24 AM

What did she buy? Which Handbags?

by Anonymousreply 89February 16, 2019 2:26 AM

Tori is a mess but Candy is a grade A cunt. Candy reminds me very much of Jennifer Aniston 's mother Nancy, a nasty cold woman perfectly happy to see her own child scapegoated as "ungrateful ".Though Aniston seems more together than Tori certainly.

by Anonymousreply 90February 16, 2019 2:36 AM

Parents are suppose to want to help their children. But if they don't, they should be required by law to do so, if they have an income. IF not the country, should help the child. Why do people have children if they do not want to help them and care for them? If you are a cunt or asshole, do not have children. There is birth control you know.

by Anonymousreply 91February 16, 2019 2:41 AM

What?!! I can't believe the Tori apologists on this thread. So Mama Candy was a Bitch who didn't parcel out the Estate fairly? Who gives a f*ck?! Tori and Dean are well- on Middle - age at this point, have had plenty of time to develop their professional careers in Entertainment, *Snort*, and are perfectly capable of being responsible for their own shit- #1 being their OWN God-damned Children! From what little I understand, Candy has LITERALLY paid for Everything including the House,the kids's private school education, medical bills, and literally the clothes on their backs. This is NOT the first time Tori has racked up setious Credit Card debt, and yep- Candy paid that off too. When's it going to end? As someone upthread pointed out, youcould give Tori $ 20, 000,000 dollars and she'd run through that too- the question is one of financial responsibility, and her parents would have been wise to have given Tori some classes in basic accounting. As far asa college education is concerned, who says they didn't offer? Besides, we already know papa Spelling was already throwing his weight around, getting her parts she DIDN'T deserve in Entertainment. It was Tori's responsibility, to make of that golden opportunity whatever she could a future career. JFC, I'm all for parents preparing, educating, and even to a certaun extent spoiling their children, but at a certain point cut the damn umbilical cord and become a self-sufficient adult!

by Anonymousreply 92February 16, 2019 2:46 AM

You should give a equal percentage of your estate to your kids. If your kids have kids this money just comes out of their portion. If you have train wreck kids, set up an allowance from the trust. It really is not hard and a good trust attorney had do this.

by Anonymousreply 93February 16, 2019 2:46 AM

R92 there is a lot of co-dependent type thinking on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 94February 16, 2019 2:50 AM

Hey Candy, give all of Araon's money to his kids and become a self sufficient adult. Get a job Candy!

by Anonymousreply 95February 16, 2019 2:51 AM

That's right, parents. If you have 3 kids and your spouse dies when you are 55 you must only take 1/4 of the estate.

Even if you paid for all 3 of the kids to go to college and maybe helped them out with cars, homes, weddings, etc. It's not fair, otherwise! That's what you OWE them!

by Anonymousreply 96February 16, 2019 2:57 AM

The issue from Amer Ex is that Tori's credit rating is excellent, and therefor here credit limit is high. Why is her credit rating excellent, if she does not have any income or assets? Amer ex is thinking what I am thinking, she has an income from her mother, but it is random not fixed. This is a tax evasion nightmare for Candy, so she will pay it; instead of letting her financial records being requested.

by Anonymousreply 97February 16, 2019 2:59 AM

Elderly people can be manipulated in old age too. Lawyers/others can steal from sick and disabled children. This case is a sociopath parent who really is injuring their children, repeatedly. Kids can be pitted against each other, often egged on by their in-law family.

It really is a mess.

Parents and Grandparents should prevent this. But, really we need standardize laws.

by Anonymousreply 98February 16, 2019 3:08 AM

R41 I don't think it is true that Elvis Presley's grandchildren won't inherit anything out of the estate. Priscilla has been very smart at organizing things in such a way that the estate will continue to generate income. Priscilla was very smart in negotiating the sale of 85% of Elvis Presley Enterprise to a third party, that way they can manage the estate professionally and guarantee a steady source of income. Also, Lisa Marie still owns the Graceland Estate outright. Remember Elvis is still one of the highest grossing dead celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 99February 16, 2019 3:15 AM

I handled divvying up my estate rather well.

by Anonymousreply 100February 16, 2019 3:26 AM

R94 woe, codependent usage. Thread closed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101February 16, 2019 3:29 AM

I thought Elvis made sure that Lisa would inherit the money. I think he was iffy about Priscilla. Priscilla is hired by Lisa to managed the estate, she get paid because of this. But, Lisa is the beneficiary and can fire her mother if there are trust violations. So no, Elvis made sure his daughter got everything, if Priscilla turned out to be a psycho. I think this is what it should be.

by Anonymousreply 102February 16, 2019 3:30 AM

Geez, LMP has nothing left apparently. She is suing her financial advisors. But, she is a cult psycho so there is that.

by Anonymousreply 103February 16, 2019 3:36 AM

[quote]The state of california needs to intervene in these situations between parents and children. There could be a trust set up to help these kids.

What kids? Tori and her brother are in their forties.

[quote]why the fuck did Candy have children in the first place?

The same can be asked of Tori. At least Candy only had two, and she could actually afford to raise them.

by Anonymousreply 104February 16, 2019 3:41 AM

R102 R103 Yes, Elvis made sure his estate went into a trust for Lisa Marie, along with his father and grandmother. The father and grandmother then died leaving Lisa Marie as the only beneficiary. Priscilla ran the estate as Lisa Marie's legal guardian, and really is responsible for most of the value, since Elvis was a spendthrift like Lisa Marie, and there wasn't much for her to inherit. Though part of Elvis' problem was being too generous with others, not just wasting it on himself. Priscilla was responsible for growing the estate and turning Graceland into one of the top tourist attractions in the US. My point is that by getting Lisa Marie to sell part of the estate, Priscilla thankfully has protected the estate and the money generated from Lisa Maire's immaturity, and provided something for the grandchildren to one day inherit. Lisa Marie has gone through her cash inheritance, but she will never be without income unless she sells or loses the remainder of the estate and Graceland. Also, she has reportedly left Scientology, probably because she can't afford it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 105February 16, 2019 3:42 AM

I shudder to think how much money LM and Priscilla have given the cult. I also can't see the cult just letting LM quietly leave.

by Anonymousreply 106February 16, 2019 3:48 AM

Has Tori gone to counseling for her emotional problems?

The behaviors described sound somewhere between bipolar and obsessive compulsion (hoarding, shopping). Those can be crippling mental health problems. If she doesn't get treatment, she'll never be -able- to learn to manage a budget. She might learn to do so if she was emotionally regulated, though.

by Anonymousreply 107February 16, 2019 3:51 AM

Tori needs to get a job. I hear there's a new Trick coming out.

by Anonymousreply 108February 16, 2019 3:53 AM

That cunt has $600 million dollars and cheated on Aaron Spelling for years. She may not be responsible for her child's debt, but what parent turns their back on their child when they can clearly help financially.

by Anonymousreply 109February 16, 2019 3:58 AM

[quote]Didn’t Bette Davis have the same situation with her daughter?

Bette worked constantly, took shitty projects, and died with only around $200,000 in the bank because she supported pretty much her entire extended family.

by Anonymousreply 110February 16, 2019 4:10 AM

I wonder how much Tori manages to make from residuals every year, between 90210 and the various shows she managed to guest-star on? It can't be a fortune, but should be pretty nice compared to most people, especially since she doesn't have to do anything for it.

by Anonymousreply 111February 16, 2019 4:19 AM

R12, she's the aerobics instructor on a GG episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 16, 2019 4:20 AM

[quote]didn’t Bette Davis have the same situation with her daughter?

Yes, Bette supported her daughter and the daughter's useless husband for 20 years because neither one of them cared to work for a living. Bette finally cut the daughter off when she wrote the book.

by Anonymousreply 113February 16, 2019 4:26 AM

R113 thank you! That’s what I thought.

by Anonymousreply 114February 16, 2019 4:34 AM

R113 That was the stupidest move I have ever seen. At least, Christina released her book after Joan died and had written her out of the will. B.D. basically was begging to be written out of her mother's will. She didn't even gain that much support in the Christan community, she claimed to be a member of, because she forgot all about the commandment to honor thy mother.

by Anonymousreply 115February 16, 2019 4:35 AM

BD only wrote the book because Bette was seriously ill (three strokes) and not expected to live. Obviously, BD and her equally lazy husband wouldn't be able to sponge off of Bette so that's why she wrote the book. It was all about money. Of course Bette lived and cut BD off. BD was a total cunt to do that to her mother, who supported her in very comfortable circumstances for decades. Awful.

by Anonymousreply 116February 16, 2019 4:38 AM

When Candy passes away and her Will is filed/read, you know she gave 99 percent of her (Aaron's) money to her maternal family and relatives. Tori and her brother will get 1 penny to the dollar, split between them. Guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 117February 16, 2019 4:41 AM

R116 She could have written the book and then waited to publish it after Bette died, it isn't like people were just going to forget who Bette Davis was as soon as she died.

by Anonymousreply 118February 16, 2019 4:43 AM

Tori could blow through 600 Million and make LMP spending look like chump change.

That being said, Tori is Nice to Everyone public and studio people.

Candy has already done her Estate planning. Nothing is changing.

Dean thought his spunk would guarantee millions, even while still previously married and Dad to a boy in Canada. He told the Crew he was going to get with Tori it was said at the time by others on set.

We should all learn to love our family members while they are near and dear before life throws curveballs or a wolf gets in the chicken coop.

by Anonymousreply 119February 16, 2019 4:47 AM

The woman is a grown adult. As for you people claiming candy threw her to the wolves, Tori did have an acting career and so did her husband. At some point you have to grow up. Her mom decided she's not going to be an enabler. You are a mother with kids. Time to act like a responsible grown up.

by Anonymousreply 120February 16, 2019 4:47 AM

r118 Bette didn't have a lot of money to keep giving BD after she recovered from the strokes. BD basically just said 'fuck it' and published the book anyway. She was an awful person.

by Anonymousreply 121February 16, 2019 4:51 AM

I think Arron would have provided better for Tori, if she hadn't divorced her first husband and married Dean. He was known to not be happy over that situation.

by Anonymousreply 122February 16, 2019 4:51 AM

R121 But, my point is if she waited people might have felt better towards her and she could have probably made more money. Look at Christina Crawford, yes she too is horrible, but she managed to get the book made into a movie, and she continues to milk it for money, because she at least waited until her mother was dead. B.D. basically was kicking an old woman who had had several strokes, and no one wanted to be a part of that.

by Anonymousreply 123February 16, 2019 4:56 AM

r123 BD and her husband were in desperate need of money and Bette couldn't work right away after the strokes, and she wasn't all that rich. That's why BD released the book while her mother was still alive. After the book was published and BD and her husband got the money, they left the US to escape their creditors and lived in the Bahamas for several years.

by Anonymousreply 124February 16, 2019 4:58 AM

R124 I just looked up B.D.'s "ministry" and of course it is a crack pot as I imagined, and she seems to have not inherited any of her mother's charisma. Also, her webpage looks like crap.

by Anonymousreply 125February 16, 2019 5:07 AM

Candy is cutting Tori off because she always does this. Candy is a cunt and a horrible mother. She is worth over $500 million. Tori buys handbags and throws some nice parties for her kids' b-days, so what.? She should have the means to do this through her parents. Candy your grandkids are going to be worse, if you do not stop this BS. And you will not be around to save them.

by Anonymousreply 126February 16, 2019 6:16 AM

Amazon is a shit company, one former employee explains: "You do get an employee orientation and nifty Amazon backpack they charge you for when you leave the company."

State's Attorney Generals, I recommend that you sue Amazon for all past taxes, when they leave your city/state. Tell Bezos you got the idea from his company's backpack plan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127February 16, 2019 6:43 AM

Candy pays the rent on whatever luxurious home those lowlifes are hold up in which is more than likely a 5 figure sum every month. They seem to move constantly. She also pays the tuition at expensive private schools for the kids. That sounds like much more than most parents would do for their grown child. The only thing Candy hasn't done that she should do is pay for a tube tying operation for Tori and a vasectomy for that fool husband of hers. They're always being shown in the media traveling and vacationing and I'm sure Candy doesn't pay for that, so they've got money coming in from somewhere. If they can't live within their means with no mortgage or rent payments, and no school tuition to pay, then they are beyond help.

by Anonymousreply 128February 16, 2019 10:30 AM

Amex is VERY generous with their credit limits. I opened an account when I immigrated here 3 years ago and I can now buy a car with my credit card if I wanted to. Crazy how easy it is to get into debt in the US.

by Anonymousreply 129February 16, 2019 12:44 PM

The mistake creditors make with people like Tori is that they automatically assume that if she can't pay the bills her fabulously rich mother will. And now we see at least one creditor that's getting bitten in the ass by that stupid mistake.

GO CANDY!

by Anonymousreply 130February 16, 2019 12:49 PM

"When you have children, you are obligated to support them and their children financially for the rest of their lives." -70% of the commenters on this thread.

WTF.

by Anonymousreply 131February 16, 2019 12:49 PM

I wonder if Candy watched the masked singer???

by Anonymousreply 132February 16, 2019 1:03 PM

(R99), (R105), You are using 'spendthrift' incorrectly, it actually means someone who spends money carefully.

by Anonymousreply 133February 16, 2019 1:05 PM

Tori is massively insecure and needs reassurance and Candy won't give it to her in any form, and in fact lets Tori get raked over the coals in the tabloids for years and years, apparently loving every second of it. It leads to the kids being victimized, too, and at this late date, it's obvious Tori isn't going to learn from the "tough love" approach. So what good does it do to let your daughter be humiliated while the grandkids are collateral damage?

Tori needs professional help, but Candy does, too.

There's no reason Candy can't have consulted experts on this; there must be dozens of financial and legal advisors who have dealt with the spoiled, emotionally broken children of wealthy people. Candy won't do that, though, because she's just as emotionally broken.

by Anonymousreply 134February 16, 2019 1:33 PM

[quote] The issue from Amer Ex is that Tori's credit rating is excellent, and therefor here credit limit is high.

AMEX does not have a set credit limit. And there is no fucking way Tori has a good credit rating. But when you're a celebrity with a fabulously rich mother many creditors are willing to give you carte blanche until they get too deep in the hole and the creditor sees they made a big mistake. Tori's problems are partially the responsibility of creditors like AMEX who stupidly figured mommy would pay all the bills for her.

by Anonymousreply 135February 16, 2019 1:46 PM

Seriously, R85, that is a fantastic idea. Take some of the money and set Tori up in some kind of jewelry designing business, perfume business, whatever. Maybe even a television production company. Hire people good at their job and let Tori "work" for a living.

by Anonymousreply 136February 16, 2019 1:47 PM

Give Tori all your dolls, Candy. Then make her have yard sales every weekend and she can collect the proceeds. Parents owe their brats nothing after 18.

by Anonymousreply 137February 16, 2019 1:56 PM

I thought that the Candy cut her off after Tori divorced her first husband because she was so angry Tori left him (and maybe cheated on him)??

by Anonymousreply 138February 16, 2019 2:07 PM

R133 No, it doesn't. Quite the opposite, actually.

by Anonymousreply 139February 16, 2019 2:09 PM

I earned that money the OLD FASHION way: by being a whore.

by Anonymousreply 140February 16, 2019 2:13 PM

R128 how do you know candy pays all that? If so then I don’t think she’s as much of a cunt. She should still pay for mental health care for Tori.

by Anonymousreply 141February 16, 2019 2:40 PM

Candy has come a long way from selling lingerie at I. Magnin in Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 142February 16, 2019 3:08 PM

No wonder Tori wants there to be a 90210 reboot. It's also funny because Donna was supposedly good at econ in high school lol.

by Anonymousreply 143February 16, 2019 3:45 PM

That $600 million dollar figure has been around forever. If anything, she probably has a billion dollars plus in the bank. I've always heard candy is good at investing $$$$$$.

by Anonymousreply 144February 16, 2019 7:00 PM

[quote] [R128] how do you know candy pays all that?

It's been verified in the media on many occasions.

by Anonymousreply 145February 16, 2019 7:37 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146February 16, 2019 7:42 PM

According to this article they live like pigs according to former staff. She's an alcoholic and boozes all day and downs diet pills, in a filthy house. Maybe that's why they have to move so much. I'd love to know how much Candy has lost in security deposits on this family of lowlifes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147February 16, 2019 7:48 PM

R133 You should check a dictionary before correcting someone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148February 16, 2019 10:15 PM

That article is ridiculous. Tori's "mansion"? Gurl, please, 10k a month doesn't secure a mansion in LA.

T and D have moved many times because they've been evicted for non payment. So Miss Candy is not very good at paying Tori's rent if she contributes at all Why doesn't Candy purchase a home for Tori so that at least Tori can grow a bit of equity over time?

Candy loathes Dean so she puts the financial screws to Tori hoping that Tori will kick Dean to the curb to get in her mother's good graces and get access to monies she should have bloody inherited when her father died

by Anonymousreply 149February 16, 2019 10:22 PM

So here's my take... Candy is loaded to the point of irrelevance.... she can't miss the money she spends.

And she helped create the hot mess that is Tori Spelling. So if her creature can't cope, and its evident she can't, Candy needs to pay the freight.

It's human version of you break it, you bought. I don't know what Candy and Aaron did or didn't do in the process, but the outcome is their spawn is useless and helpless.

by Anonymousreply 150February 16, 2019 10:34 PM

Dean’s first wife is thanking her lucky stars he left her.

by Anonymousreply 151February 16, 2019 10:41 PM

Candy did buy them a home. They sod it and squandered the money.

by Anonymousreply 152February 16, 2019 10:46 PM

Sold

by Anonymousreply 153February 16, 2019 10:46 PM

Candy would be better off buying them a house and keeping it in her name. At least the hag would get some write-offs.

by Anonymousreply 154February 16, 2019 10:51 PM

Precisely.

by Anonymousreply 155February 16, 2019 10:55 PM

R148 Though I hate to resort to this......

From google:

spend·thrift /ˈspen(d)ˌTHrift/ a person who spends money in an extravagant, irresponsible way.

by Anonymousreply 156February 16, 2019 11:00 PM

But if you prefer Merriam-Webster...

Definition of spendthrift (Entry 1 of 2) : a person who spends improvidently or wastefully

by Anonymousreply 157February 16, 2019 11:04 PM

Like a poster upthread said, Candy purchased two homes for her children n Century Woods, Century City area of Los Angeles. Large, expensive homes. Is the mother supposed to wipe their tush too? These are grown adults.

by Anonymousreply 158February 16, 2019 11:08 PM

So Candy should pay for Tori's mortgage, all of her children's needs, and her credit cards? Hell, why not pay for their cars, power bill, plastic surgery, booze and pills, too? I mean, why should Tori and Dean have to be responsible for their family when they can just sit on their asses all day and suck off mama?

by Anonymousreply 159February 16, 2019 11:09 PM

To move the children as many times as they have is abuse on the part of tori and dean

Tori does have a therapist, but that person may be a publicity hungry enabler who appeared with then in their last show. There's no way a serious shrink would treat her, or that she would do as they advise.

Well past time for tori to join hoarders anonymous and sell off the crap in her storage units. How much does it cost to lease all those units?

Whatever issues she has from her upbringing, time to put her own children first. They really should be taken from her.

by Anonymousreply 160February 16, 2019 11:18 PM

She can always sell her father's typewriter that she showcased on The Masked Singer. That is, if she and Dean didn't sell it already.

by Anonymousreply 161February 16, 2019 11:21 PM

R54 Or sued and a lien put on the house thanks to irresponsible ingrates Dean and Tori. Candy would be asking for trouble by having the house that they live in, in her name.

by Anonymousreply 162February 16, 2019 11:30 PM

R133 What you posted at R156 and R157 directly contradicts what you said at R133, and actually proves that I used the word correctly in R99 and R105.

by Anonymousreply 163February 16, 2019 11:39 PM

So how come Candy's son isn't messed up? He seems fine.

by Anonymousreply 164February 16, 2019 11:47 PM

Why does Candy act like white trash, when they should be fine with over $500 million?

They have enough money, so that Tori could be a stay at home mother. Why all the problems and drama all the time? You are suppose to help your own kids and grandchildren. You have the money to do so too, candy!

by Anonymousreply 165February 16, 2019 11:50 PM

My apologies (R148), I was unaware putting 'spend' in front of 'thrift' made it mean the opposite. I'm not the confused 156/157 btw, don't know what shade of crazy is going on there.

by Anonymousreply 166February 16, 2019 11:51 PM

Looks like she and Meghan McCain have the same hairstylist: Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167February 16, 2019 11:52 PM

Sociopath mothers often target one child to abuse. Though, I do not think the other son is a doctor, lawyer or producer like his father was?

by Anonymousreply 168February 16, 2019 11:53 PM

Randy is a life coach.

by Anonymousreply 169February 16, 2019 11:55 PM

Randy is a motivational speaker I believe.

by Anonymousreply 170February 16, 2019 11:55 PM

Candy also wasn’t as hard on Randy for being ugly. Tori was supposed to be her perfect little blond beauty and instead was very odd looking and made worse with surgery.

by Anonymousreply 171February 16, 2019 11:55 PM

R168 why in the world would he need to be a doctor, lawyer or producer like his father in order to be considered a productive member of society?

He takes care of his family, pays his bills and keeps his dirty laundry out of the media.

by Anonymousreply 172February 16, 2019 11:56 PM

Candy can't blame Tori. She and Aaron were hardly gorgeous themselves. Even with plastic surgery, Candy is one step above fug.

by Anonymousreply 173February 16, 2019 11:57 PM

It is not okay for a parent to abuse, neglect or abandon just one of their children! People who think this way are abusers. This is an abuser mentally and their classic excuse.

For example:

"While I just hate and humiliate just one of my children, the loser."

Thi type of statement is the logic of an serious child abuser, and you know which child the are targeting too.

by Anonymousreply 174February 16, 2019 11:58 PM

Notice how very careful he is when talking about his and Tori's relationship. It's pretty obvious he thinks she's a fool and they have little to nothing to do with each other.

That said, I find something rather deceptive about him. What with this "I don't know what happened with my father's money"? What bullshit. He knows exactly what happened to the money. It went to his mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175February 16, 2019 11:58 PM

I bet Tori rationalizes that she deserves more of the Spelling money than her brother because she has more kids. She has probably gotten more money out of Candy than the brother over the years due to her irresponsible lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 176February 17, 2019 12:01 AM

Apology accepted R166, and please accept my apologies for thinking you were the same person as R156 & R157, I was just going by the fact that they signed their posts as R133.

by Anonymousreply 177February 17, 2019 12:03 AM

Dear God I don't believe it. Dataloungers actually being kind to each other. IT'S A SATURNALIA MIRACLE! Oh wait, it's not Christmas. Oh well, it's a miracle just the same.

by Anonymousreply 178February 17, 2019 12:05 AM

[r176] That is why the parents should have given them a trust after the father died that was equal. Because this way Tori would have seen the more kids you have the less money for you. Once you have kids, i think is grandparents should they that they are going to support the kids now. Then if Tori burned through the money, you just set up a trust with a dividend payment. All the clauses could be included in a legal trust. You could also ban future spouses from having access to the trust. It would be to them, in their name. Candy really made everything worse on every level.

If she hates dean so much, then she could have banned him from getting the money.

by Anonymousreply 179February 17, 2019 12:11 AM

I think every father (grandparents) should look at this case and be scared shitless.

Get a trust set up now that is fair and clear.

Do not let your trainwreck spouse stop you.

Do not let people manipulate you out of setting up something fair, a fixed trust for your own children.

by Anonymousreply 180February 17, 2019 12:15 AM

R179, no, Tori wouldn't have come to the conclusion that more kids equals less money for her to spend. Her mind doesn't work that way. Sadly, she is an addict. And not just to shopping. A poster above also pointed out she has an alcohol issue, too.

And what would a trust with a dividend payment do? She would just continue to run up credit card debt.

Tori doesn't care about clauses and rules.

by Anonymousreply 181February 17, 2019 12:16 AM

Candy is under no obligation to support those low lifes, regardless of how much money she has.

Tori must have done some really shitty things to Candy even before Aaron died to cause such bitterness between them. Having an ugly and stupid, untalented daughter isn't enough of a reason to withhold money. 88k is a pittance to Candy, after all.

btw, What is it with some of you saying the parents are somehow obligated and legislation must even be passed to make a parent support a kid for life? That's total bullshit. It isn't as if Tori is physically/mentally handicapped and needs to be institutionalized or something and needs the money. Tori is a lazy slut and has no purpose in her life except to shop, pop out a baby, whine and then shop some more, contributing nothing.

When Candy kicks the bucket, I hope she leaves the bulk of her fortune to different charities. Then Tori can grow up---at last.

by Anonymousreply 182February 17, 2019 12:16 AM

Then, the trust would not be liable. If tori got a credit card not link to the trust, then the trust would no be liable. Candy would not be at all liable. This is another advantage to a clear trust. You protect against predators coming after your kids.

by Anonymousreply 183February 17, 2019 12:19 AM

Likewise accepted (R177), thank you.

by Anonymousreply 184February 17, 2019 12:20 AM

Michael Douglas, I hope you are reading this. She gives off the vibe, I am just saying. Protect your kids.

by Anonymousreply 185February 17, 2019 12:21 AM

Aaron and Candy probably realized that Tori was unbalanced early on. Especially when she divorced her nice first husband to marry the no-good, alcoholic, money-grubbing second husband. They saw the writing on the wall. Tori's kids will be grateful that Candy took care of all their needs but was smart enough to hold on to the money instead of letting their mother spend it all.

Tori needs to stop focusing on her mom. Instead, she needs to worry about what her kids are going to say about her when they are adults.

by Anonymousreply 186February 17, 2019 12:21 AM

R183, I'm confused. Predators coming after your kids? You're not referring to the credit card companies that Tori is defrauding, right?

by Anonymousreply 187February 17, 2019 12:23 AM

I'm sure Candy does no more for Tori than she does for very good reasons. She knows that to hand that girl a wad of cash or even in a trust, would be a disaster. Until someone forces Tori to get mental health treatment and addiction treatment nothing is going to change with her. If anything Candy should withhold all help from Tori. Let them move into a double wide in Bakersfield for a year or 2 and maybe the crazy fool will realize just how fucked up she is and decide to change her ways.

by Anonymousreply 188February 17, 2019 12:24 AM

Tori was raised thinking that the money was for all of them, a family estate and trust. The mother lied to the father and is a clear sociopath. It is a great betrayal and abuse. We all see it. The mother did not earn that money either. And if she did (she did NOT) why is a mother not wanting to set of a family estate and trust for her own children? Why did she have children in the first place? Again, she has a shit ton of money.

by Anonymousreply 189February 17, 2019 12:25 AM

R188 Candy may eventually do that but she is probably waiting till the youngest of Tori's children turns 18 and is off to college or moves out of the house.

Tori is basically using her own kids as pawns.

by Anonymousreply 190February 17, 2019 12:26 AM

R189 Yes, Tori actually did more to contribute to the fortune, since she starred on one of his hit series and appeared on several others over the years. What did Candy do, other than Aaron?

by Anonymousreply 191February 17, 2019 12:30 AM

R71 TOTALLY means to brag.

Y Can't Tori Keep It Together if Randy is so stable? Is it just about being on tv?

by Anonymousreply 192February 17, 2019 12:30 AM

Let's face it, Tori Spelling in a lot of ways is just like Gwenie Poo, beyond stupid and raised like princesses. The difference between them is the parents and how they love and assist them. GOOP's family loves and protects her. She is able to live a life of luxury on them, and make money well doing it. Tori's family does not love, help or protect her and she a basket case because of it. The difference between the two of them is mainly the quality of parents.

by Anonymousreply 193February 17, 2019 12:34 AM

The bigger difference is that GOOP doesn't have an addictive personality like Tori. She also didn't pop out 5 kids with an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 194February 17, 2019 12:35 AM

Candy is out pumping guys out there . Tori needs help and should get it. Not Candy's fuckbuddies.

by Anonymousreply 195February 17, 2019 12:39 AM

The big difference is the family protects GOOP and does not air her dirty laundry in public. If some attacks her, they stand by her, their lawyers protect her too.

Candy bad mouths Tori in public. This is the difference. One family is abusive and the other one is not. They are both loaded and connected.

by Anonymousreply 196February 17, 2019 12:40 AM

GOOP also has an Oscar and is naturally thin. It's very Candy-ish for you all to compare her to bargain basement Tori.

by Anonymousreply 197February 17, 2019 12:41 AM

GOOP was also able to make a great career based in large part on her looks. And Candy was just a trophy wife, Blythe was an acclaimed actress in her own right.

Tori used to be funny and talented though. NoTorious was really funny.

by Anonymousreply 198February 17, 2019 12:42 AM

I can not believe the posts I'm reading that Candy or Aaron owe Tori anything. You must be trolls.

Each kid was left $800,000. That's a nice chunk of change. Then you have Candy paying the mortgage/rent, child tuition, & medical.

If the 40 something year old parents can't keep their heads above water then that's on them.

Tori never should've kept having kids & they should've pulled up stakes like her brother did & moved out of high cost LA.

I don't blame Candy at all.for not throwing money at Tori. It's long past time to quit enabling her.

by Anonymousreply 199February 17, 2019 12:45 AM

Aaron Spelling left Randy and Tori each $800,000 and the rest went to his wife.

The surviving spouse almost always gets the money. When my dad died my mother inherited everything although my father left each of us five kids a small amount that my mother had agreed to when they finalized their will. But almost all of the marital assets went to my mother which seemed perfectly logical and normal to me. I have never heard of the marital assets being divided among the spouse and the kids in a long-term marriage where they share children. Maybe in a step-parent situation, but otherwise no.

If I were in a long-term marriage and we had kids together (like Candy and Aaron) and my husband died I would expect to inherit everything and then I would dole some out to the kids as I see fit. If there was a ton of money involved, such as in this case, then the kids would each get a small amount that my husband and I agreed upon prior to his death.

I am sure Candy and Aaron both agreed to the $800,000 for each kid and that she would inherit the entire estate, which (IIRC) was somewhere around $500 million. Tori blew threw her $800,000 in record time. Candy knows Dean is a gold-digger and that there is no one with worse money management skills than Tori who is a compulsive spender. Tori has made no effort to overcome her compulsive spending and hoarding. She doesn't even recognize how serious it really is.

But I just don't think the marital assets should be divided among the surviving spouse and the kids and that his wife, Candy, was entitled to the entire estate. Giving the kids some of their inheritance is a nice gesture but either the bulk of the estate/money/assets OR all of it, like 100%, goes to the surviving spouse. Except for short-term marriages, blended families/step-parent kinds of situations, that's the way I've always seen it work.

If I were in Candy's situation I would leave Randy a sizeable inheritance and also set up a trust fund for each grandchild where they each received an equal and specific amount every year (or 2x per year, whatever) starting at a certain young adult age. I would also have someone whom I trust managing the estate who would make sure none of my grandkids ever had to take out student loans should they decide to go to college and that each one had a decent down payment for a decent home in a nice area. But I sure as hell would not leave any of my wealth to Tori. She has done nothing to correct her compulsive over-spending or demonstrate that she can be trusted with money.

by Anonymousreply 200February 17, 2019 12:51 AM

R199, no, I think it's Tori!

by Anonymousreply 201February 17, 2019 12:53 AM

I have to say, that whether you dislike Trump or not, I much prefer the way he has treated his children, by making them a part of the company, not just giving them money, but having them play a role in making the money, grooming them from an early age to one day become a part of his companies. Also, Donald and Ivana gave them normal allowances. Aaron should have brought Tori and Randy into the business, by teaching them about the production of shows, helping them to create shows, and help to set them up with their own production companies if they so wanted. Tori would have had better appreciation of money, if she saw what actually went into making the money. Normally, I wouldn't say that parents have a responsibility to look after their 40 something old child, this isn't a normal situation. Tori was raised as a princess, , everything and anything she ever wanted was given to her, if you raise a child like that you cannot expect them to just all of a sudden behave rationally or normally.

by Anonymousreply 202February 17, 2019 1:00 AM

Grooming is the right word. Trump indoctrinated those kids into the religion of money the same way Fred Phelps did to his kids with hate. All of the children of a cult buy into the family business if they are brainwashed early enough.

by Anonymousreply 203February 17, 2019 1:03 AM

Trump taught his three children the business and employed them to enrich himself. He does nothing, and I mean nothing, where he does not stand to benefit and gain significantly more than everyone else involved.

by Anonymousreply 204February 17, 2019 1:03 AM

Who is loved less? Tori or Eric?

by Anonymousreply 205February 17, 2019 1:07 AM

R204 But that is the point, if you have a family business, you teach them the business and employ them, so that they can contribute to the family fortune and continue to grow it, while you cut back. That is not a strange concept, it is literally how family businesses have operated for centuries. And it helps to cut back on the instances of the children turning into people like Tori.

by Anonymousreply 206February 17, 2019 1:17 AM

Maybe, Tori and her brother didn't want to work that hard. Maybe, they didn't inherit his smarts and drive.

by Anonymousreply 207February 17, 2019 1:20 AM

R207 Tori does seem to have drive and determination to stay famous, but the problem is that she wasn't trained by her parents in how to harness that drive into something to make money.

by Anonymousreply 208February 17, 2019 1:24 AM

Doesn’t Dean have a job?

by Anonymousreply 209February 17, 2019 1:25 AM

R209 Dean's job is living off of Tori, and making sure she stays pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 210February 17, 2019 1:29 AM

Can't Tori film a commercial for Amex and call it even?

by Anonymousreply 211February 17, 2019 1:35 AM

r201 I think so, too. Who else would stan that hard for her?

by Anonymousreply 212February 17, 2019 1:58 AM

Lord, tell me r202 isn't going on and on about what a good dad Donald Trump is.

Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 213February 17, 2019 2:03 AM

R213 I'm not saying he is great, but he did handle his children's relationship to the family fortune better than the Spellings did.

by Anonymousreply 214February 17, 2019 2:05 AM

[quote] That said, I find something rather deceptive about him. What with this "I don't know what happened with my father's money"? What bullshit. He knows exactly what happened to the money. It went to his mother.

That’s not what he said, though. He said he didn’t know what happened to the will—meaning why he and his sister got what they did.

by Anonymousreply 215February 17, 2019 2:07 AM

R194, Goopy sells junk to gullible people while knowingly and fasely claiming it has healing properties.

Stop acting like she's morally superior to Tori. They're both the same trash, just one is more socially acceptable than the other.

by Anonymousreply 216February 17, 2019 2:09 AM

Sorry, but Goop is a far better mother than Tori.

by Anonymousreply 217February 17, 2019 2:10 AM

If you look at OP’s poll versus the responses, it pretty clear there’s one rabid Tori defender here. Btw, it’s Amex, not Amer Ex.

by Anonymousreply 218February 17, 2019 2:11 AM

You went on at length, praising Donald Trump for supposedly raising his kids right with good fiscal values and appropriate allowances.

Most of which you made up, by the way, all while forgetting his kids are frauds. Ivanka steals designs, Jr is a slumlord, and they're all involved in the current grift, in case you haven't noticed.

by Anonymousreply 219February 17, 2019 2:12 AM

No matter how much money Candy (or Aaron Spelling) gave Tori, Tori would spend it all on stupid shit. It's normal for a man to die and leave all of his money to a surviving spouse.

Tori could have had a college education if she had wanted one. I doubt that her parents would have refused to pay for college.

by Anonymousreply 220February 17, 2019 2:22 AM

The entire Trump "empire" is on the verge of being RICOED. His house of cards is on life support.

by Anonymousreply 221February 17, 2019 2:24 AM

Yes, he taught his kids how to lie, steal, dupe, con and extort. And make him richer. Four bankruptcies. Please.

by Anonymousreply 222February 17, 2019 2:29 AM

take her kids away!!!! she caint afford em… they be happier in orphanage than in that toxic home.

by Anonymousreply 223February 17, 2019 2:44 AM

Trump taught his kids to be criminal grifters and anti-democratic. They really belong in the treason thread.

by Anonymousreply 224February 17, 2019 2:51 AM

SF is made up of little communities/neighborhoods.. They all are pretty, interesting. You are not going to get cool school SF because the tech industry destroyed it. It is just a memory.

Check out the SF weekly for events and restaurant/ cafes you might want to check out. All neighborhoods have them. The unique cafes are more interesting. This has given SF the more European vibe or counter-culture vibe, though silicon valley has destroyed most of it too. Although it might be fun scrolling by the pier the FOOD sucks.

I have a soft place in my heart for the sea cliff and their brunch. I know it is overpriced has-been, but I can't quit you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225February 17, 2019 3:10 AM

^ Wrong thread, but to be honest Silicon Valley (lived there almost 20 yrs until 2003) didn't ruin anything. It was the entitlement generation who entered the job market during the mid-late 90s and onward that destroyed most everything. And rich, powerful, greedy bastards involved in the real estate. Not Silicon Valley. People destroy. Not non-human entities.

by Anonymousreply 226February 17, 2019 3:16 AM

Aaron did bring his kids into the family business. He was a TV producer. They both appeared on shows he produced. Tori got famous because he cast her in 90210. She still works in the TV industry. Do any of you think she'd be working in that business with her looks, if her dad had been an accountant in a flyover state? Her parents paid for her nose job, a million dollar 1st wedding, gave her a high paying job, gave her a leg up in a very competitive industry, they most likely also paid for her first car.

R191 do you really think Tori helped Aaron make money by acting in his shows? She was getting paid. The part of Donna could have been played by anyone. The character didn't really need to exist.

by Anonymousreply 227February 17, 2019 4:06 AM

Wasn't tori snippy about candy in noTORIous? Not very smart move...

What happened to john mellencamp's daughter serving as tori's life coach?

by Anonymousreply 228February 17, 2019 4:37 AM

Tori's free ride ended 15 years ago. If she had drive R208 (what a fucking joke) she could've made more of her life just using Daddy's name than shitty reality shows and sponsored tweets.

If Candy gave her 100 mil tomorrow, it'd be gone by March

by Anonymousreply 229February 17, 2019 5:07 AM

Seeing as she pays for every other necessity, can't candy stealth coach and counsel tori and brood by sending in life coaches and psychologists posing as nannies and house cleaners?

by Anonymousreply 230February 17, 2019 5:20 AM

And the stealth carers could also make sure the kids eat healthy food and exercise, seeing as tori and dean clearly struggle in those areas.

by Anonymousreply 231February 17, 2019 6:36 AM

^ Tori is a know it all who does not listen to anything that doesn't make her feel good. And special. There are some people who can't be helped. Suggestions are perceived as put-downs. They are narrow-minded, closed-minded and think they know it all. That's Tori.

by Anonymousreply 232February 17, 2019 6:45 AM

There's no way Tori and loser Dean can't find some kind of jobs. They're just lazy

by Anonymousreply 233February 17, 2019 7:12 AM

Leave Tori alone!

by Anonymousreply 234February 17, 2019 12:40 PM

[quote] Tori was raised thinking that the money was for all of them

And you know this how? Are you personal friends, family, neighbor? You know nothing.

by Anonymousreply 235February 17, 2019 1:00 PM

People forgot that Tori found out her dad died by text, because Candy is a terrible human being.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236February 17, 2019 1:03 PM

R235, Randy has basically said as much. It's not some crazy secret.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237February 17, 2019 1:05 PM

Trump has all of his children in his financial clenches for one reason only. To keep them inline and working on his behalf until he dies. It's well known that both of the boys & Tiffany hate the fat bastard, and Ivanka probably hates him too. But they know they have to put on a unified family act for the media and for fat boy so he won't write them out of the will.

by Anonymousreply 238February 17, 2019 1:05 PM

R237, every word out of Randy's mouth in that video were VERY carefully crafted as we went through already when that same video was posted back up thread. He knows very well that when Candy dies he'll get a bundle of cash.

by Anonymousreply 239February 17, 2019 1:08 PM

Candy was also screwing around with family friend Mark Nathanson which upset Tori, and so Candy all but kicked her out, even though her dad was terminally ill by that point.

Candy and Nathanson said Tori wouldn't contact her dad, but she said she tried and Candy's assistants wouldn't let her through. Mark's reply was basically "well, Candy isn't home 24/7, Tori should have kept trying until she called when Candy couldn't stop her from talking to Aaron."

Then when Tori DID have her own successful show in NoTORious, she complained incessantly about how unfair it was to her, trying to get the show stopped, i.e. basically have Tori fired.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240February 17, 2019 1:10 PM

Okay R239, but that's not the point. Angry R235 said we couldn't know that Aaron's money was for all of them, but we DO know that, because we've been told by people who were there. That's one example.

by Anonymousreply 241February 17, 2019 1:11 PM

This dumb bitch also gave birth to 5 or 6 children that she clearly couldn't afford to raise. Candy has spent more money on her grandchildren than Tori and her husband combined. They're lousy, selfish idiots who have no business owning a dog, let alone a litter of children.

by Anonymousreply 242February 17, 2019 1:20 PM

Tori was screwing the very married Dean when she was married to her first husband Charlie. Dean saw her as his personal Ca$h Cow. Candy saw Dean as a lazy, worthless hustler, and she was right to keep a tight reign on her money. She pays for everything for those kids. Tori and Dean squandered every penny her father left her. If someone left me the amount of money Tori received, you wouldn't hear me complaining. Nor would you see me spending, spending, spending until it was gone.

by Anonymousreply 243February 17, 2019 1:29 PM

[quote]r52 Goldie Hawn is a great mother. She should write parenting/mother books since people eat this shit up.

"How to alienate your kids from their dad."

by Anonymousreply 244February 17, 2019 1:32 PM

According to the article, Tori owes the IRS almost a million bucks. Amex is nothing.

by Anonymousreply 245February 17, 2019 1:47 PM

If the Trump "empire" is RICOED to hell. I wouldn't be surprised if when Trump kicks the bucket, if his kids completely liquidated all of the Trump businesses in one big pile of cash and they all split it equally and they all go and do their own thing.

It was Trump who wanted his name on buildings and who wanted to be a celebrity brand. His kids may not necessarily want that. They could just be going along to get along, like a poster just stated.

by Anonymousreply 246February 17, 2019 1:54 PM

There is one hysterical poster all over this thread who must have been disinherited or did not receive the big pay day he thought he would receive when someone died. Pathetic.

It is totally normal for someone to leave the lionshare of the money to his/her spouse. The thought process is that the spouse will dole the money out to the children as he/she sees fit. I would not give it to a hoarding, lazy spendthifts who will not change their ways despite various offers of help. The grandkids have most of their expenses paid for, what more do they want?

And the comment that Tory's acting career helped build Spelling empire is delusional. She was never a fan favorite or awards contender.

by Anonymousreply 247February 17, 2019 2:47 PM

[quote]She pays for everything for those kids.

Except to keep them out of the tabloids. She also happily went to the press to say Tori should stop having kids, which I'm sure made her grandkids feel great.

And don't give me the "she SHOULD have stopped having kids" crap, because someone on DL saying it is not the same thing as the grandmother saying it about her own grandchildren. You keep that shit to yourself.

Tori's faults don't excuse Candy's faults.

by Anonymousreply 248February 17, 2019 2:52 PM

Is that you, Tory, r248?

Didn't doctors tell her to stop having kids for health reasons? Regardless, your kids are your responsibility, not your parents', friends' or co-workers'. If she loves money so much, don't have kids or many kids. It is no secret that they are very expensive.

Who cares if Candy was or is fucking every other man in California? What does that have to do with Tory being running through money despite plenty of offers to help her addiction? Plenty of people have money, but are not reckless with it.

by Anonymousreply 249February 17, 2019 3:31 PM

Candy is just a bad as Tori spending like a crazy woman.

by Anonymousreply 250February 17, 2019 3:52 PM

Spending like a crazy woman is fine, when you have the money to spend.

by Anonymousreply 251February 17, 2019 4:05 PM

[quote]And the comment that Tory's acting career helped build Spelling empire is delusional. She was never a fan favorite or awards contender.

I'm old enough to remember the original 90210 and Tori Spelling was a joke, as far as everybody was concerned. She was thought of as an ugly no-talent who was only on the show because of her father, which of course was true. Nobody liked her.

by Anonymousreply 252February 17, 2019 4:17 PM

[quote]There's no way Tori and loser Dean can't find some kind of jobs.

Maybe Dean could get some kind of restaurant job since he likes to cook, but who the hell would hire Tori to fold sweaters or wait tables?

by Anonymousreply 253February 17, 2019 4:25 PM

Everyone knows the names, even if they don't know the details. No one is going to hire them especially with all of the negative publicity and the Pap swooping around them, which would become a workplace disruption. Not too mention they have no marketable skills to offer and they are obviously mental cases. I just can't imagine anyone hiring them. Realistically speaking, I think they are unemployable.

by Anonymousreply 254February 17, 2019 4:36 PM

The fact that Tori has not found some way to handle a living in LA in ALL the time since her dad died (especially with mom covering the kids' bills) just shows she's an idiot beyond hope and giving her money is like taking an alcoholic to Oktoberfest.

by Anonymousreply 255February 17, 2019 4:57 PM

The reason marital assest are left to the surviving spouse is that he or she will need the money to live. My great grandfather died when my great grandmother was 65. She lived to be 102. Why should she have had to sell her house and give half the proceeds to my grandmother? If the laws went with dividing the estate up between spouse and children, most widows and widowers would become destitute the second the spouse died. What if it's not the primary breadwinner who dies first? Should Aaron have had to sell off his business in order to give part of the assets to the kids. What if the couple contributed equally to the estate? Should the surviving spouse have to give away part of what they earned, just because their spouse died?

I used to think the Spellings fucked up by not preparing their kids for the real world. I don't think they expected the kids to live in the real world. I think they expected them to be rich show biz people. The kids were supposed to use their connections and early jobs to propel them into successful careers in front of or behind the camera or both. They expected them to marry well. If Tori hadn't dumped her first husband for a married white trash deadbeat dad their plan would have worked out fine. I suspect her brother had his inheritance reduced because of Tori. They knew she was irresponsible and the money was making her a target for grifters. They felt they had to give him the same amount.

by Anonymousreply 256February 17, 2019 6:53 PM

Who thinks Tori herself is posting here?

by Anonymousreply 257February 17, 2019 6:55 PM

I have little doubt thinking that Tori kept on having kids because she saw them as additional income from mommy. I hope Candy pays the grandkid's expenses direct rather than handing the money to pay the bills over to Tori.

by Anonymousreply 258February 17, 2019 6:57 PM

You think I was born yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 259February 17, 2019 7:00 PM

It looks like Candy Spelling may have thrown Tori a $40K baby shower at the Hotel Bel Air, reminding Dean McDermott's ex-wife that she is owed child support.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260February 17, 2019 7:02 PM

A baby shower for a 5th child...classy.

by Anonymousreply 261February 17, 2019 7:20 PM

And people wonder why Tori has no grip on reality? Candy looks like a retard in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 262February 17, 2019 7:24 PM

At what age is an adult responsible for getting a handle on how their upbringing screwed them? Tori is 45 YEARS OLD

by Anonymousreply 263February 17, 2019 7:31 PM

R4 nailed it-- they created this creature and must take care of her!

by Anonymousreply 264February 17, 2019 7:33 PM

Tragic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265February 17, 2019 7:35 PM

Candy pays for the children's private school but she pays the school directly. And that was the only way Candy would pay for their schooling. That arrangement was the source of a lot of conflict and had even caused a huge fight between Tori and Candy that Tori brought on with her demanding ways. Tori prevented her mother from seeing her grandkids for months as punishment. This conflict occurred when the first three were young and Tori had one at home, one starting preschool, and the other entering K or 1st grade.

Tori wanted her mother to deposit the private school funds for the two children directly into her personal bank account and Candy refused. Candy agreed to pay only if she could pay the school directly. She wanted to pay for the children's private school but Tori had refused to give her mother the name and address of the school, so when Candy was unable to help out Tori spun the story and said that her mother would not pay for the children's private school, leaving out her mother's side of the story, the truthful part. Tori has used the children to control her mother from the moment she came home from the hospital with the first child.

Once Tori finally realized the only way her kids can be in the same private school of her choice is if her mother pays the school directly. So she had no choice but to back down and stop demanding the money be deposited into her account and then she would pay the school. Tori is still not happy about that arrangement but she has no other choice. At least her mother pays for the kids' private schooling. Some wealthy parents are cheap and greedy as hell and do not help out at all with the grandkids.

by Anonymousreply 266February 17, 2019 7:46 PM

R264 haven't you read this thread? Candy is taking care of Tori (and her 5 kids and her deadbeat husband).

by Anonymousreply 267February 17, 2019 7:50 PM

R266 imagine being in your late 30s (at the time) and going to the press that your mommy won't pay your bills for you

by Anonymousreply 268February 17, 2019 7:51 PM

That's right, R266. If Tori got that private school money directly from Candy, she would spend it and put the kids in public school.

by Anonymousreply 269February 17, 2019 7:52 PM

The day Tori FINALLY starts menopause, Candy is gonna have a party.

by Anonymousreply 270February 17, 2019 7:54 PM

R269 Candy knew that which is why she wouldn't hand over the semester tuition checks for both children to Tori.

R268 Right. And that is exactly what she did.

Tori embarrassed her mother who had privately and repeatedly offered to pay for her grandchildren's school but Tori left out that one important part of the story and humiliated her mother who was questioned by the nosy press.

Candy told them the truth, that Tori would not tell her the name of the children's school so that she could write out a check for both children to cover the entire semester for each, and she couldn't ask her grandchildren about their school because she was not allowed near them.

by Anonymousreply 271February 17, 2019 8:18 PM

R270 so will Dean and all their kids.

by Anonymousreply 272February 17, 2019 8:26 PM

If Tori's brain had 1/4th the power of her uterus, she could have used the goodwill after her father's death to get a job from one of his MANY friends. She's not a COMPLETE idiot, as she keeps doing reality shows, she's just lazy. She could have used "Aaron Spelling's Daughter" to build a career. She wouldn't have Daddy-level money, but she wouldn't be constantly getting sued either. She'd rather shop than work.

by Anonymousreply 273February 17, 2019 8:36 PM

They always had a good time together back in the day!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274February 17, 2019 8:39 PM

Candy Spelling Broadway Producer, Author, TV Star, Public Servant, Animal Activist, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Designer, Blogger

Public servant??

by Anonymousreply 275February 17, 2019 8:41 PM

I know Tori's out of control, but it's only money and Candy has so much to share. Candy should chill, but arguments about money are usually rooted in other relationship issues.

by Anonymousreply 276February 17, 2019 8:50 PM

Lol at the name Candygram for the kids to call her.

The younger daughter always looks like she hates life. The kid after her is less than a year younger and Tori was in the hospital for half the pregnancy. I don't think she got any real bonding when she was an infant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277February 17, 2019 8:50 PM

So R276 Candy should just give Tori a blank check? She hasn't shown an ounce of fiscal responsibility.

by Anonymousreply 278February 17, 2019 8:55 PM

Yes, I think Candy should relax and accept that Tori's a total mess and won't ever change, and give her more of her millions. You can't take it with you.

by Anonymousreply 279February 17, 2019 9:01 PM

The Deaner finally landed a job! He'll be teaching a gym class three days a week. They don't even need Candy's money, Dean can pay for both of his families now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280February 17, 2019 9:03 PM

The fact that Tori hasn't been able to build something for herself in an industry as in love with nepotism as Hollywood just shows she's a hopeless moron

by Anonymousreply 281February 17, 2019 9:08 PM

I don't care if I had 3 billion dollars. If you keep squandering it and refuse to take an ounce of responsibility, why should I keep footing the bill? You would think after all this time Tori would get the message. You are never to old to learn.

And if you think Candi spoiled Tori, then why repeat it with the grandkids? It is not as if they are living in the ghetto and try to survive day to day.

by Anonymousreply 282February 17, 2019 9:12 PM

TeamCandy all the way. Money is very hard to come by and candy has a lot of it. She doesn't want to hand it over the her financially irresponsible daughter who does nothing but spend money on stupid shit.

Candy has always handled the spelling finances and that's part of the reason Aaron and candy we're so wealthy. Candy once said, that Aaron would sign the checks and than hand them over to her so that everything would be invested property. She said Aaron didn't care about money and she's the one who always took care of everything.

I don't blame candy for being tight. She's not trying to lose anything she's built up over the decades because tori isn't good with money. Candy only flies privately too and all of that cost $$$$$.

Candy knows what she's doing.

by Anonymousreply 283February 17, 2019 9:42 PM

Why can't Tori and Dean learn the sensitive path to success?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284February 17, 2019 9:50 PM

If I were Candy my will would be set up this way =

I'd leave trusts for both sets of grand kids. The parents would never be able to touch it & the grand kids wouldn't get any dividends until they were 25. The trusts wouldn't be crazy either. Probably #5million each.

I'd leave Randy a trust of say $20 million that he couldn't run through. He'd get a yearly dividend. Randy hasn't shown any craziness regarding money. He's employeed & moved his family out of LA.

I wouldn't leave Tori one red cent. All the rest of my money would go to charity.

by Anonymousreply 285February 17, 2019 10:05 PM

At least leave Randy $25 million. But I agree, tori gets nothing. She'd just blow through the whole damn thing.

by Anonymousreply 286February 17, 2019 10:11 PM

Does Candy pay for anything for Randy's kids? Do they go to expensive private schools and get nice clothes and lavish gifts?

by Anonymousreply 287February 17, 2019 10:27 PM

Candy was a fucking air hostess before she dug her fangs into Aaron. That woman is a classic narcissist. Tori is the result of her lack of care and parenting skills. I bet you she fingers her rancid cunt getting off on how Tori is such a mess. Extremely wealthy families usually have Trusts in place for spouses and children. I’m sure Aaron did but Candy cooked the books before he died. He’s probably turning in his grave at the things that happened since he died.

by Anonymousreply 288February 17, 2019 10:41 PM

If Candy the air hostess hadn't "dug her fangs" into Aaron there would be no Tori.

And Tori turned around and "dug her fangs" into another woman's husband and another child's father.

by Anonymousreply 289February 17, 2019 10:43 PM

R287 I'm sure they get something, but Candy said in one Christmas interview that Randy only allows her to buy them two Christmas gifts a piece but Tori's kids "like a lot of presents"

by Anonymousreply 290February 17, 2019 10:46 PM

Why on earth would someone hire schlubby looking Dean to teach a gym class? He needs to drop about 40 lbs. himself and he always looks like he needs a bath.

All their children look like ragamuffins.

by Anonymousreply 291February 17, 2019 11:18 PM

These classes Randy teaches sound like a massive con.

by Anonymousreply 292February 17, 2019 11:19 PM

R280 good for him! Lets hope he sticks with it for longer than a year.

by Anonymousreply 293February 17, 2019 11:30 PM

R291 Maybe this is a dual purpose thing...he can make money while shedding a few lbs. Kill two birds with one stoner.

by Anonymousreply 294February 17, 2019 11:35 PM

Candy good with money? That is delusional. She just has so much, she can't possibly spend it all. She hangs out in the high roller slot machine areas in Vegas, playing for $1000 a pull.

by Anonymousreply 295February 17, 2019 11:43 PM

Isn't Dean from Canada? They should move there. You get child tax each month and someone with no job and five kids could get around $1000. Plus Dean could probably collect welfare since he's clearly not interested in working for a living.

by Anonymousreply 296February 17, 2019 11:50 PM

If Candy were to just hand Tori some money (as suggested way upthread) like a pre-inheritance of say $25 million, Tori would not have any contact with her mother until she was down to the last million. That might only take a year or so, but even a month is too long to go without seeing her grandchildren. The mistreatment and rejection I imagine would also be painful which Tori has already put her mother through, using the children like little pawns in her sick games.

I don't blame candy for not letting go of the money and just paying for the children's private school among other expenses so that the children aren't living in the poverty that Dean and Tori would have them living in if it weren't for Candy and all the freebies and handouts. I hope Candy sets up a trust for each of her grandchildren that Tori and Dean can't get their hands on.

by Anonymousreply 297February 18, 2019 12:00 AM

[Quote] Kill two birds with one stoner.

LOL

by Anonymousreply 298February 18, 2019 12:02 AM

I wonder if Aaron ever regretted divorcing Carolyn Jones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299February 18, 2019 4:13 AM

Aaron and Carolyn in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300February 18, 2019 4:19 AM

So some of you Rhodes scholars think Candy should keep giving old Tori millions of dollars.. Tori could probably go through a million dollars in 6 months. So after 6 months, then what? Give her another million dollars? At this rate, there will be no money left for anyone. Grandkids will not have anything left to inherit. Candy has, rightfully, chosen not to be an enabler. Perhaps she was at one point but she's cut the cord. All you people claiming Candy should keep giving her money are prob lazy fucks who are constantly looking for handouts. Whatever happened to hard work? And enough with the she's grown accustomed to wealth BD. she's been poor for the better part of 10 years. Grow up and get a job like the rest of us!

by Anonymousreply 301February 18, 2019 4:41 AM

Let's face it, this family is a trainwreck and it starts with the parents.

by Anonymousreply 302February 18, 2019 8:16 AM

If you notice your children, having trouble dealing with your spouse, they are going to have even more trouble dealing with them when you are dead. And you will not be alive to fix it or to help them. It can be just one child they have a problem with. Also, I would be leery of any spouse that marries up. Just get a trust for them and set them up.

Spouses can go off the rails. Nice spouses can be manipulated. They can even remarry, which can cause more trouble.

by Anonymousreply 303February 18, 2019 8:22 AM

IF anyone had a mother, or parent, that had over $500 million and they were not significantly helping you out financially, you would be beyond pissed and devastated. Parents are suppose to support their kids for life. And how about the emotional support? Most parents would love to have Candy's money in order to help their own children more.

Why is she hogging all that money for anyways? She can't spend it all, she is going to die, her children will hate her for it, and her grandkids will be train wrecks because of all the choices Candy made. Why?

by Anonymousreply 304February 18, 2019 8:29 AM

$88k is nothing in Tori’s world. A trip to the dermatologist in Beverly Hills costs $3-4K and she probably goes twice per year. A spa day with a massage and facial is $500-750 after tax and tip. A full time nanny from an agency costs $60-100k as does a personal assistant. She easily spends $1000 per month on her hair. She doesn’t need to be dropping $25 k on handbags to run up a $88k debt because to her, buying 5-10 handbags per year seems normal and she probably thinks spending $1500 on each is being frugal. And in a way it is for her.

Lisa Marie’s fortune is another story. But she lived like a superstar. A private jet ride can cost $50-100k. And if you oversleep or decide you’d rather go tomorrow, that’s another $50k. The money goes quickly. Actors usually spend through their money. And she hasn’t been earning.

by Anonymousreply 305February 18, 2019 8:42 AM

I had a dream, just as real as can be mama

There I was in Mr. Orpheum's office

And he was saying to me

Tori, get yourselves some new orchestrations

New routines and red velvet curtains

Get a feathered hat for the baby

Photographs in front of the theater

Get an agent and in jig time

You'll be being booked in the big time

Oh, what a dream, a wonderful dream mama

And all that I need is eighty-eight thousand bucks mama

That's what he said mama, only eighty-eight thousand bucks

You ain't gettin' eighty-eight cents from me Tori

Then I'll get it someplace else but I'll get it

And get my kids out

by Anonymousreply 306February 18, 2019 10:31 AM

Can some of you Hollywood types put together a black comedy series with Jessica Walter as a Candy-type figure and Sharon Needles as a Tori-type figure?

by Anonymousreply 307February 18, 2019 11:15 AM

Hmmm, r305 say she is spending all that money on beauty treatments. One, she still looks fugly. Two, why? It is not like she has a career that requires her to be coiffed to that extent.

R304 is a mental patient... and moron. Once you reach a certain age, a parent has zero obligation to take care a child and vice vera in an extravagant manner.

Lots of children of famous, rich parents didn't have to work, but they got out there and hustled a career and many did even better than their parents. The least Tory could have done is marry well like her mother did since she is adverse to working, but wants an expensive lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 308February 18, 2019 11:37 AM

[quote]Candy said in one Christmas interview that Randy only allows her to buy them two Christmas gifts a piece but Tori's kids "like a lot of presents"

This is why I don't buy that Candy cares about the grandkids. She's always talking to the media with these sideways remarks that directly mention the kids.

It's not just that she won't be "blackmailed" into giving Tori money to get her to stop pimping out her kids in the tabloids, it's that she is ALSO using the kids in the tabloids to "tell her side."

Neither one of them are grown up enough to be the adult in the situation. They're both petty and selfish.

by Anonymousreply 309February 18, 2019 12:03 PM

She better set up trust funds for those kids!

by Anonymousreply 310February 18, 2019 12:12 PM

The fact that Randy lives responsibly and Tori is addicted to spending money, even money she doesn't have, shows that the fault probably does not lie with their raising. The fault more likely lies with the fact that Tori suffers from compulsive spending addiction which I believe is on the same level as gambling addiction and other non physical, but emotional, addictions that require medical treatment and possibly drug therapy. People like that don't usually come to their senses until a major disaster happens, like becoming homeless or going to jail.

Tori is still a child mentally. A child who thinks no matter what she does wrong it's mommy's responsibility to fix it.

by Anonymousreply 311February 18, 2019 12:23 PM

The reality TV genre has a lot to answer for in terms of encouraging life-ruining, antisocial behavior, and yes I'm thinking of President Trump.

by Anonymousreply 312February 18, 2019 12:31 PM

Hasn’t This been going on for awhile? I read this 5 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 313February 18, 2019 12:35 PM

I wonder if Tori regrets her life? Maybe choosing more wisely in husbands, or using her connections to produce or something behind the cameras?

At this point, with all those kids she's really barely a step up from a welfare mom, with Candy writing the checks.

by Anonymousreply 314February 18, 2019 12:45 PM

Candy must be paying ghouls to monitor this thread and post good things about her.

by Anonymousreply 315February 18, 2019 12:53 PM

Candy doesn't care what a bunch of old queens think about her. She's a cunt

by Anonymousreply 316February 18, 2019 3:19 PM

R315 and r316, does she owe you money or are you Tori? All this anger for someone who has zero impact on your life.

by Anonymousreply 317February 18, 2019 7:14 PM

R317, Candy has interaction with others in this world besides Tori.

by Anonymousreply 318February 18, 2019 10:34 PM

Then Candy must have personally done something to you for you to be in this rage. Or you forgot to take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 319February 18, 2019 11:03 PM

If Candy opened up the purse strings, there'd be nothing by the time Tori's kids hit college age.

I'm ready for the auctioning off of her storage units. It HAS to be coming.

by Anonymousreply 320February 18, 2019 11:05 PM

R319, rage. Mary!

by Anonymousreply 321February 18, 2019 11:26 PM

Ditto, r320, would love to know the total monthly rental fees for keeping all that crap.

Do tori and dean do actual parenting like helping the kids with their homework, taking them to soccer games or similar?

by Anonymousreply 322February 18, 2019 11:46 PM

It isn't cheap. I had a friend's mother who spent $100k on storage fees in 18 years. 90% was junk.

by Anonymousreply 323February 18, 2019 11:58 PM

I know I am in the minority opinion here, but the whole situation is awful and Candy Spelling is the bitch. You have to remember Aaron Spelling left an estate worth $500 million dollars. He had 3 heirs. His wife basically got it all and the 2 kids got $800k each. I know for some of you that sounds like a lot, but when you grow up in the biggest house in BH and your father is Aaron Spelling its a hard pill to swallow. At the time of Spellings death Candy had been secretely dating some much younger cop and wasnt the overly agrieved widow, shall we say. It sounds like Candy manipulated the will to her favor. With an estate that size and 2 kids involved generally there are trusts involved to take care of future generations forever...........

Randy spelling is barely making a liviing in Utah as a life coach and has a couple of kids and a wife and is struggling. Tori is a basket case and not making wise deciions and has spending problems.

If Candy had a brain she would set the kids and grandkids up with sizeable trusts immediately and have a financial planner handle Tori s finances and maybe stipulate that both Tori and Dean need to attend and pass sometime of community college course on money management. She could also structure the money to bypass Dean if that is what she is concerned about (and I would be). THe whole family needs counselling and Candy s actions have caused a break in her relationship with both of her children, not a good situation. Also, for all of you Tori haters.............you do realize she has been working and earning her own money since she was like 15? Her lucrative years are behind her now due to age and same thing with her husband.

by Anonymousreply 324February 19, 2019 1:00 AM

R324

I disagree with a lot of what you posted. Candy would be an idiot to hand over any $$$ to Tori. Candy is doing the right thing by paying for her grand kids' education & medical.That's more than sufficient. It's up to the kids' parents to provide for them when they're minors.

If Tori & Dean had brains or weren't so self-absorbed they'd get out of LA & enter into community college to find a career path.

by Anonymousreply 325February 19, 2019 1:26 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326February 19, 2019 1:28 AM

R321, is an mindlessly angry and lazy twat waiting for someone to die to finally get a payday that will actually never happen.

by Anonymousreply 327February 19, 2019 1:34 AM

I think Miss Candy is fabulous. Besides, who would want to be associated with that low rent brat, loser sperm donor and all the crotch droppings. I’ll bet their house smells like an elementary school cafeteria.

by Anonymousreply 328February 19, 2019 1:35 AM

"a mindless...."

But r321 is likely too busy frothing at the mouth to notice.

by Anonymousreply 329February 19, 2019 1:36 AM

For those frothing at the mouth because Candy won't bail the kids out: she is under no obligation to. They'll get it when she goes. Until then, it's hers to do as she wishes. They are adults with no visible handicaps (ugliness aside). WalMart is always hiring.

by Anonymousreply 330February 19, 2019 1:39 AM

Lot of millennial socialists on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 331February 19, 2019 2:22 AM

Dean is a deadbeat dad who has not paid his ex-wife the back child support payments he still owes yet he buys expensive items, like motorcycles for one. He is irresponsible in many other ways as well and he can't hide that reputation to prospective employers. And Tori doesn't have a good reputation either. They are both of poor character. No one is going to hire them. It is ridiculous to think they can just walk into a business and apply for a job or post their resume online and get an interview. That is a stupid suggestion.

Candy pays their (high) rent, utilities, food, private schooling and the kids' clothing, and she also pays for the housekeeper and the nannies. She doesn't want D & T to have the excess money because she knows they will blow it into thin air and that will make her an enabler. She doesn't want to be an enabler. She may also be concerned they will spend it on drugs.

Candy looks after her grandchildren to make sure they have everything they need and she does provide for them even though she is the grandmother, not their mother. But she doesn't want to be an enabler to Tori's compulsive spending and hoarding disorder and she doesn't like Dean enough to hand him cash. He is lazy and irresponsible and she disapproves of his juvenile behaviors. Who gives money to someone they don't like? She doesn't owe Tori and Dean millions just because she has it to give.

by Anonymousreply 332February 19, 2019 3:21 AM

How many storage units full of crap does tori have?

by Anonymousreply 333February 19, 2019 5:56 AM

If their family life is soooo wonderful, then why is she still hoarding all her crap?

by Anonymousreply 334February 19, 2019 6:24 AM

Fuck you R331 I'm a millennial and a liberal and I send money to my elderly parents. I'm team Candy all the way

by Anonymousreply 335February 19, 2019 7:54 AM

I feel bad for Dean's first kid, who doesn't have any access to Candygram's money.

by Anonymousreply 336February 19, 2019 7:56 AM

R336, at least he doesn't have to live with tori and dean and attend weekly premieres and pap shoots in place of homework and soccer club.

by Anonymousreply 337February 19, 2019 8:36 AM

Then OBVIOUSLY you aren't included in the "LOTS" to whom I refer, R335.

Millennials...so SENSITIVE.

by Anonymousreply 338February 19, 2019 10:52 AM

[quote] Randy spelling is barely making a living in Utah as a life coach and has a couple of kids and a wife and is struggling.

What utter bullshit. First of all you don't know one thing about Randy Spelling's life as evidenced by the fact you say he's living a struggling life in Utah. He lives in Portland, Oregon. And from the videos we've seen of him in his home they seem to live quite nicely. Certainly not struggling.

by Anonymousreply 339February 19, 2019 12:04 PM

How did Randy spend his inheritance? Did he invest it in something?

by Anonymousreply 340February 19, 2019 12:09 PM

Randy used some of his inheritance to purchase his home.

He and his wife both work and the only substantial amount of money they have taken from Candy was a college fund for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 341February 19, 2019 12:15 PM

The an article I read they had to wait to buy their house in Portland as they couldn't afford it until the price came down 75k. I'm just assuming here, but maybe they used that money to buy the house.

by Anonymousreply 342February 19, 2019 12:16 PM

Oops, I was typing my post as R341 was doing his. Looks like great minds think alike. LOL

by Anonymousreply 343February 19, 2019 12:17 PM

[Quote] I wonder if Tori regrets her life? Maybe choosing more wisely in husbands, or using her connections to produce or something behind the cameras?

It's not like she hasn't had plenty of time to dump Dean. And no one forced her to have all of those kids with him.

by Anonymousreply 344February 19, 2019 2:47 PM

I'm sure deep down Tori realizes she fucked herself, but she'd never admit it.

by Anonymousreply 345February 19, 2019 7:07 PM

R64, Tori has no trust. She got 800 grand and that was it. Amex CAN NOT sue Candy.

by Anonymousreply 346February 20, 2019 12:59 AM

I'm really shocked that she could get an Amex card to begin with. Tori's been in trouble for years and I find it hard to believe that it's her first default.

by Anonymousreply 347February 20, 2019 1:06 AM

So...Tori has 5 kids. In 20 years, how many of them will be broke as a joke selling Mom's old junk and how many will be productive members of society who say "uh...McDermott is a VERY common name. No relation"

by Anonymousreply 348February 20, 2019 1:12 AM

Ummm R348, none of them will be productive members of society.... this DNA combo should never have happened!

by Anonymousreply 349February 20, 2019 1:18 AM

Eh R349 my parents were bad with money (not on this level obviously) but it inspired me to be smarter in that area. I saw exactly what not to do.

by Anonymousreply 350February 20, 2019 1:31 AM

Once they reach adulthood, or shortly thereafter, the kids probably will not have a relationship with Dean and Tori. I would not be at all surprised if *at least* two of them estrange and have no relationship with their irresponsible mental case parents. Or all five. They are horrible parents. Some kids do not estrange from crazy, toxic parents, but many do estrange as soon as they can.

Plus Candy will likely leave her fortune to Randy and also include each of her grandchildren in a trust fund, but not leave any to Tori, which means the kids won't have to hang around just to inherit money from their insane parents who will be penniless by then. And the Candy-Gram Gravy Train will be over too.

by Anonymousreply 351February 20, 2019 2:17 AM

They are penniless now.

by Anonymousreply 352February 20, 2019 2:23 AM

The kids should ask to live with Candy, Randy, Dean's ex or even a pack of wolves. They always look neglected and unhappy. The teasing and bullying they must cop at school... Didn't dean confess on tv to having a micro penis?

by Anonymousreply 353February 20, 2019 2:57 AM

^ True, but at least now they still have Candy's financial support, which is a pretty significant amount of monthly support. The only reason Tori and Dean even have a roof over their head and food to eat is because of the children.

Once the kids are grown and move out of the house and Candy is paying for their education and apartment / housing, or whatever, Tori and Dean will no longer benefit from Candy's support. She will probably no longer pay their food bill, rent and utilities and cleaning service once her grandchildren are out of the house. She will probably continue paying for their schooling though.

Tori and Dean are more likely to need their adult kids and be dependent upon them, than the other way around. I doubt the kids will be able to depend on those two when they are young adults who need some help to get a good start on life. Candy will put them through college or a skills training program of their choice and help them to get a car and suitable housing. At that point, Tori and Dean will be totally on their own financially. They are only currently benefiting because they share a roof with her grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 354February 20, 2019 4:30 AM

R354 meant for R352.

by Anonymousreply 355February 20, 2019 4:32 AM

If candy's own two children have no university or skills of any kind, why would it be different for the grand kids? Also, if she wanted to change this destructive family problem that she caused, the time to intervene is now, when their brain is still growing. All of them look so stressed out. On top of this, i am sure tori and rande were raise with nannies and a full household staff too. The kids will be a mess, if candy does not intervene and change her ways now. If Tori is a mess, mental ill or whatever everyone keeps implying, put them up in a nice house with some staff. You have the money, candy. Candy is really holding all the cards on this. She can make a better, safer and calming environment for all her family.

by Anonymousreply 356February 20, 2019 7:45 AM

Tori's first husband, Charlie.

Not conventionally attractive but cute in a nerdy type way. I'd go for him if he was gay.

She left him for that loser shlub Dean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357February 20, 2019 11:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358February 20, 2019 11:31 AM

R357

Tori's first husband must thank his lucky stars that she left him. I know I would.

by Anonymousreply 359February 20, 2019 11:58 AM

Wow, tori was almost attractive at r357. She also kind of still had a career then. Now it's all pissed away....

by Anonymousreply 360February 20, 2019 1:09 PM

So much for the stereotype of Jews being good with money.

by Anonymousreply 361February 20, 2019 1:48 PM

R359 I went down a google hole a few years ago. He's remarried with at least one kid, seems happy

by Anonymousreply 362February 20, 2019 7:07 PM

[quote]You have to remember Aaron Spelling left an estate worth $500 million dollars.

Which is probably worth less than half of that now with Tori and Dean's siphoning over the past decade-plus.

by Anonymousreply 363February 20, 2019 7:13 PM

Despite her spending, Candy has made a fortune as a Broadway angel.

by Anonymousreply 364February 21, 2019 5:52 AM

She has a Tony award for The Color Purple BTW.

by Anonymousreply 365February 21, 2019 5:56 AM

Who is getting Candy's money?

She is obviously not leaving her estate to her two kids. IF she was, she would be helping them now. They would be forced to sit through financial management/trust management meetings under her watchful eye. She also would not want them on social media or tabloid being fools. she would have shut that shit down from the beginning.

What type of charities does she support? Who is getting all this money?

by Anonymousreply 366February 21, 2019 6:01 AM

Dear Candy, I'm very fiscally responsible and working to build a brighter future for myself. Happy to show you my credit score and everything else you want for 500K

by Anonymousreply 367February 21, 2019 6:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368February 21, 2019 6:35 AM

R358 who the fuck knows. She never should've touched her face, it's not like she was an ogre on 90210.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369February 21, 2019 10:42 AM

It's not too late for you to get a nice Jewish guy whose good with money.

by Anonymousreply 370February 21, 2019 10:53 AM

Tori needs to put her big girl thong on and deal the mess of her own making.

by Anonymousreply 371February 21, 2019 11:02 AM

Tori can't afford underwear.

by Anonymousreply 372February 21, 2019 3:31 PM

R370 she's fat, old, serious mental health issues, and has 5 fucking kids. Yeah, let's line up the sugar daddies

by Anonymousreply 373February 21, 2019 4:55 PM

She knew she had problems but she just kept having babies. She is disgusting. Her mother should have cut her off from the beginning.

At first I thought Candy should give her money but after the bitch kept popping out babies I thought, fuck her! Tory is a damn asshole.

by Anonymousreply 374February 21, 2019 6:53 PM

R374 Tori hoards children just as she hoards shit. Hence: her rat infested storage units. Shit! Shit! What a mess just like her husband. I suspect alcohol related legal issues in Deans future.

by Anonymousreply 375February 21, 2019 7:40 PM

R375 it’s OP, I can finally post. Thank you 🙏 Murial.

by Anonymousreply 376February 21, 2019 7:41 PM

What happened to all the $$$ she made from her businesses she had with QVC I think? And all the $$$ from those books she wrote years ago. Tori was balling hard at one point. What happened?

Also it was $600 million not $500 million candy has. Get those numbers right. Although those numbers may be wrong. No one really knows what candy has except her.

by Anonymousreply 377February 21, 2019 9:14 PM

R377

SHOPPING AND STUPIDITY.

by Anonymousreply 378February 21, 2019 9:16 PM

Maybe she wants candy to do for her what rod stewart does for his adult children which is take care of them financially.

Why does rod do that?

by Anonymousreply 379February 21, 2019 9:19 PM

Why would anybody want to have five kids unless they were one of those weirdos who just really wanted to be a mom and was super nurturing? She doesn't seem interested in them unless she can make a quick buck and giving birth can be a nightmare. My cousin had a uterine prolapse after one.

by Anonymousreply 380February 21, 2019 10:31 PM

R380 Tori has spoken about how Dean is extra loving and affectionate right after a birth. What a dumbass. She went on and on about how baby #4 (conceived when #3 was brand new) almost killed her.

by Anonymousreply 381February 21, 2019 10:33 PM

Also, when pregnant she runs around showing off the bump. It's a sick follow up from when she taunted dean's ex for being old and infertile.

R379, so they don't embarrass the shit out of him the way tori does candy? Didn't she mock candy mercilessly in noTORIous?

by Anonymousreply 382February 21, 2019 10:41 PM

But Mom, I want a big fancy baby shower like Meagan Markle!

by Anonymousreply 383February 21, 2019 11:22 PM

Tori reminds me so much - looks wise and behaviourally of a relative who has Foetal Alchohol Syndrome. Just a thought no judgement.

by Anonymousreply 384February 22, 2019 12:03 AM

R379 Because Rod is rich and generous, unlike Candy.

by Anonymousreply 385February 22, 2019 12:23 AM

And Rod has great looking daughters.

by Anonymousreply 386February 22, 2019 12:25 AM

[quote]R113 You are using 'spendthrift' incorrectly, it actually means someone who spends money carefully.

Merriam-Webster disagrees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387February 22, 2019 3:16 AM

Sorry ... above was for r133

by Anonymousreply 388February 22, 2019 3:24 AM

Candy should be giving Tori a monthly disability check because she birthed her with that FACE ! ! ! !

by Anonymousreply 389February 22, 2019 3:25 AM

Just don't blame me for the wonky boobs R389!

by Anonymousreply 390February 22, 2019 3:34 AM

Rod's kids also stay out of the tabloids & don't have 5 kids they can't afford.

by Anonymousreply 391February 22, 2019 2:13 PM

Rod's son with Alana is nothing to look at.

by Anonymousreply 392February 22, 2019 2:16 PM

Candy should keep all the receipts for rent, school and other Tori Dean related expenses. That should get deducted from Tori's inheritance. I know Candy can leave as much as she wants to either of her kids. I think it would be good for Tori to see how much more she's been getting from her mother.

by Anonymousreply 393February 22, 2019 4:29 PM

^ Tori has a sense of entitlement. She just feels entitled to her mothers' money. She doesn't see it as a gift or privilege because she feels entitled. There is no reasoning with her.

by Anonymousreply 394February 22, 2019 5:50 PM

Tori was actually doing well with her career as a jewelry designer, an d was a frequent regular on HSN. Her products were almost always total sellout, yet suddenly she was gone. Maybe she didn't like actually working.

At least Candy was smart enough to use birth control. Tori was birthin' babies into her 40's. Is this bitch stupid, selfish, or both?

by Anonymousreply 395February 22, 2019 7:13 PM

Exactly R395. No reason for her not to have at LEAST a middle class for LA living on her own power.

by Anonymousreply 396February 22, 2019 8:05 PM

When did she implode? I remember her on 90210, followed by TV movies, her 1st wedding featured in In Style. Pretty much what you'd expect. Then she divorced and married Dean. She was still fine. She had her reality show, QVC, books a little acting. When did she become a complete mess. I'm guessing it was the need to have so many kids that did her in. It's hell on your figure to have so many pregnancies after 35. Tori is pretty but always had a good body and could wear clothes well. that was what made her glamorous. Kids are expensive and time consuming. she didn't always need her parents money, now she seems obsessed with getting money from Candy.

by Anonymousreply 397February 23, 2019 5:25 PM

That reality show where she and Dean ran the B&B was fun, mindless entertainment. Of course, that was before he blew up like a poison dog and she dropped kids like BMs.

by Anonymousreply 398February 23, 2019 5:57 PM

Stop calling it Candy's money. It's [bold]Aaron[/bold]'s money. Candy only has it because she made her pussy available.

by Anonymousreply 399February 23, 2019 6:27 PM

Candy has the money. It is in her name. It belongs to her. It doesn't matter if you think she deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 400February 23, 2019 6:32 PM

Dead people don't have money. It's Candy's money, period.

by Anonymousreply 401February 23, 2019 6:32 PM

Tori grew up wealthy, privileged, and advantaged. She shouldn't be in this position period. Kim Kardashian, Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton also grew up wealthy like tori, but they all have businesses that have kept them in the lifestyle they all grew up in.

What's the difference, why did tori end up where she is while the other three girls literally have hundreds of millions of dollars in the bank? At this point, kim and paris are both probably richer than candy is. While tori is left in the dust with nothing.

I hope things get better for her and dean soon for the sake of their children.

by Anonymousreply 402February 23, 2019 6:51 PM

[quote]Let's face it, Tori Spelling in a lot of ways is just like Gwenie Poo, beyond stupid and raised like princesses. The difference between them is the parents and how they love and assist them. GOOP's family loves and protects her. She is able to live a life of luxury on them, and make money well doing it. Tori's family does not love, help or protect her and she a basket case because of it. The difference between the two of them is mainly the quality of parents.

Are you INSANE?

Paltrow has MUCH more money than her parents ever did. You may not like her, but she is making a fortune of her GOOP gimmicks.

Plus, Paltrow is (was) an A List actress. Tori was always a TV joke.

Paltrow got in the business thru her parents, but she stayed in it thru talent.

by Anonymousreply 403February 23, 2019 7:13 PM

R402

Paris' parents are wealthy but how is she making money. Everything she's ever tried has failed from her reality shows to her so called singing. The paps don'r even bother with her anymore because she has no career & she's not like Tori who's a flaming car wreck you can't stop pitying.

by Anonymousreply 404February 23, 2019 7:53 PM

Paris sells a ton of her crap overseas.

by Anonymousreply 405February 24, 2019 11:36 AM

[Quote] When did she implode?

Probably after she decided to do that Mother May I Sleep With Danger reboot that involved vampires.

by Anonymousreply 406February 24, 2019 12:49 PM

Someone with an extra $150 burning a hole in their pocket should give it to Tori for cameo video greeting.

Come up with something funny for her to say that would go over her head.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407February 24, 2019 12:59 PM

[quote]She also would not want them on social media or tabloid being fools. she would have shut that shit down from the beginning.

But she's gone to the tabloids herself to criticize Tori for having kids.

No idea why people think Candy isn't the same kind of trash Tori is.

by Anonymousreply 408February 24, 2019 1:01 PM

[quote]Maybe she didn't like actually working.

She worked pretty hard about 25 years for someone who didn't like working. A lot of her jobs were thanks to her dad, but she started when she was a teen.

Everything fell apart in 2006 when her parents got mad that she divorced her husband to marry Dean, who also dumped his wife to be with her. But her mom was also banging that family friend as Aaron got more and more sick, so it's not like Candy was some innocent. Then Aaron died and things got even worse, largely because Candy didn't even tell Tori her dad had died, and then sent her an invitation to the funeral like she was merely a family guest.

Tori made a bad decision but Candy exacerbated it by doing some pretty unforgivable things out of pettiness and revenge.

by Anonymousreply 409February 24, 2019 1:24 PM

Blah blah blah blah blah!

by Anonymousreply 410February 24, 2019 2:49 PM

I am convinced r409 is Tori or Dean.

by Anonymousreply 411February 24, 2019 4:38 PM

Did she bag out her mum in the books she was writing a few years ago?

by Anonymousreply 412February 25, 2019 12:58 AM

Agreed r411, and to whomever upthread said that Candy should also help out Randy because he had to take a loan out to buy his house. Sorry, but if you are employed as a life coach don't come to me for money, we already know that is a fucking made up job and if you can't pay your bills with it, get a real job.

by Anonymousreply 413February 25, 2019 1:22 AM

Don't most people take out loans when they buy a house? It's not like needing a payday loan to buy food. Randy seems to be living like a regular middle class person. I'm not sure what he makes as a life coach or why anyone would hire a life coach. It's good that he asks Candy not to spoil his kids. They'll learn to appreciate what ever inheritance they get. Tori's kids live a weird univers where their parents are always stressed about money, but they get tons of fancy gifts and lavish parties from grandma.

by Anonymousreply 414February 25, 2019 5:13 AM

For the people criticizing candy for making snarky remarks about tori, sounds like tori kicked off by portraying her mother as a bitch in noTORIous, slagged her off in books like sTori telling and still tori wonders why she doesn't have things her way. And marrying an idiot didn't help...

by Anonymousreply 415February 25, 2019 1:00 PM

Tori claimed Candy was cold and competitive with her. She said she asked her dad why Candy was like that and he told Tori that Candy's mother was very cold to her when she was young. Those situations can be vicious cycles than can go on for several generations.

by Anonymousreply 416February 25, 2019 1:18 PM

Candy is a cunt that lucked out, but very cunning. Tori may be crazy, but she seems like she wears her heart on her sleeve. Candy probably never should have had children.

by Anonymousreply 417February 26, 2019 5:14 PM

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418March 14, 2019 1:19 AM

Why are they always moving?

by Anonymousreply 419March 14, 2019 3:39 AM

She’s probably moving up a notch now that she has 90210 checks coming back.

I feel so bad for her. The worthless husband, cold and unforgiving mother, her father screwing her in the will. It’s a Hollywood tragedy.

She needs to invest this 90210 money well and then get a good side hustle to grow in the future. Like QVC or a retail line or something like that.

And she needs to ditch her deadbeat husband, once and for all. I don’t know if he works but he always looks slovenly and he’s got one eye open for the next meal ticket.

She needs to also sew up her clown car for good. She has enough kids to man a commercial farm.

by Anonymousreply 420March 14, 2019 4:13 AM

"She needs to invest this 90210 money well"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421March 14, 2019 4:27 AM

It also couldn't hurt to sell off the ridiculous amount of shit that she hoards.

Just thinking about all of the moving they do makes me exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 422March 14, 2019 9:10 AM

r420 she blew through her 90210 over a decade ago. She has a shopping addiction and has stated, she blew all her 90210 money on things like cars, clothes, jewelry and didn't even buy a house with the money she made from 90210.

I remember seeing an interview with her on some channel it was a candid day in the life type interview. This was in the early 2000s anyway, in the interview she's talking about a pair of shoes she liked and they came in several different colors so she bought every color they came in. She's a hoarder like her mama.

by Anonymousreply 423March 14, 2019 11:23 AM

She sold her "exclusive" statement about Luke's death to People magazine. Jennie and Luke's fiancee also had an "exclusive" with People Magazine.

by Anonymousreply 424March 14, 2019 11:25 AM

why continue a thread about such a nothing creep?

by Anonymousreply 425March 14, 2019 11:29 AM

They were talking about the new 90210 money from the reboot, though I'm not sure she's going to make enough to make any kind of difference.

She really does need to sell off all the stuff she has hoarded over the years.

by Anonymousreply 426March 14, 2019 12:03 PM

[quote]I am convinced [R409] is Tori or Dean.

This is worse than the time someone was sure I was Bret Easton Ellis.

by Anonymousreply 427March 14, 2019 12:04 PM

This stupid bitch is all over the press bitching about the money she's being offered for the 90210 reboot and her friend, oh I'm sorry her "brother" Luke Perry was just buried. Like, I really can't with this cunt.

And lets not forget she sold her statement regarding Luke's death to People Magazine.

by Anonymousreply 428March 14, 2019 12:09 PM

If Candy seriously pays for the house and the kids’ school fees then you cannot fault her. A house should be any person’s main expenditure, not their shopping habits. Having that paid for takes off a lot of pressure. The kids’ education is very decent to add into the mix and saves Tori and Dean worrying about it. What exactly do Tori and Dean want Candy to do, fund all of their expenses for what seems an excessive lifestyle without paying their own way? If it’s a point of principle that Candy expects Tori to pay for her own storage and handbags then I don’t blame her. She must know that anything she gives Tori will just be spent.

If someone would like to come along and pay my mortgage I could have an extremely happy life, but Tori has grown up with so much money and privilege that she can’t see how lucky she already is. Perhaps she was spoilt but as Randy seems to be living reasonably, perhaps she just didn’t learn the lessons that someone was trying to teach her the way he did. It’s time to learn. Sell the stuff in storage for a start, for example.

by Anonymousreply 429March 14, 2019 12:27 PM

I hate Dean. It should have been him and not Luke.

by Anonymousreply 430March 14, 2019 12:30 PM

Of all of the reprehensible shit Tori has pulled, selling her statement about Luke to People is in the top 3, easily. That's fucking disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 431March 14, 2019 12:37 PM

Deplorable, R428 and R431. If your money issues / greed / inability to manage your life start to lead to you behaving like trash when commenting on the death of someone you knew, it’s time for a serious reassessment of your entire fucking existence.

by Anonymousreply 432March 14, 2019 12:50 PM

Tori looks like Joan Van Ark in that picture. Not Valene JVA, but her brief stint as the original Gloria on "The Young and the Restless".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433March 14, 2019 1:24 PM

I'm surprised that Candy just doesn't buy a house (kept in her name) for this pack of wolves. It must cost a fortune to continually rent places, and send a cleaning crew in afterwards to get back her deposits. I can only imagine with 5 kids what those shitholes must look like.

Who is going to buy Tori's old crap? She's already had at least one garage sale. Are people interested in an old size 4 gown with makeup and pit stains?

by Anonymousreply 434March 14, 2019 1:35 PM

[Quote] Who is going to buy Tori's old crap? She's already had at least one garage sale. Are people interested in an old size 4 gown with makeup and pit stains?

There's got to be [italic]at least[/italic] one Tori Spelling stan willing to buy some of her shit.

by Anonymousreply 435March 14, 2019 2:29 PM

I assumed she had a bunch of stuff she bought then never used.

by Anonymousreply 436March 14, 2019 2:32 PM

Maybe she should have another garage sale with Lilo?? She's a big hoarder too and it'd get her some pr........for about 5 mins.

by Anonymousreply 437March 14, 2019 2:57 PM

I can't get over what duds all her kids are. Not one winner in the litter.

Dean truly is a stain on humanity.

by Anonymousreply 438March 14, 2019 3:17 PM

I can't get over what duds all her kids are. Not one winner in the litter.

Dean truly is a stain on humanity.

by Anonymousreply 439March 14, 2019 3:17 PM

[Quote] I can't get over what duds all her kids are. Not one winner in the litter.

That's kind of harsh. Maybe they'll surprise you in 10 years time.

by Anonymousreply 440March 14, 2019 3:41 PM

r440 not with Tori and Dean as parents.

by Anonymousreply 441March 14, 2019 3:43 PM

You never know. Out of a litter of 5, there's bound to be one good pup.

by Anonymousreply 442March 14, 2019 4:41 PM

It'll be interesting to see if any of them run like hell when they turn 18

"McDermott is a very common name. No relation"

by Anonymousreply 443March 14, 2019 7:10 PM

If T & D were to own any property the debt collectors can (and likely would) put a lien on it. And if the property is purchased by Candy, and under her name, she could be held liable if one of these two irresponsible crazies is sued or there is an accident on her property. She could end up getting fined because of their behaviors and lack of respect.

I know that I would not want to rent out property to irresponsible adults like T & D. I sure as hell would not want "tenants" like them living in a property I own. The risks are way too high. I am sure those two are more irresponsible than we know because Candy hears/sees things we never hear/see. I am just saying that I can't blame Candy for not wanting them to live in a property where she is the owner, due to liability issues.

Whatever Candy shells out is really for the benefit of her grandchildren, not T & D. It's just that sometimes T & D happen to also benefit. If she gives Tori money she knows she will blow right through it and that Dean will pressure her for some. Candy doesn't want Dean to get any of her money, she just wants what is best for her grandchildren. She does not want her grand kids to suffer or go without.

I don't know anything about Candy (or care) and don't know what kind of a mother she was. But I do know that Tori is a narcissist (she checks every single box) and that having a child with NPD/narcissism is a living hell. And then, since she is married to one as well, it compounds the problem. My niece is a narcissist and it sent my sister and BIL to an early grave.

by Anonymousreply 444March 14, 2019 10:55 PM

[quot] Tori claimed Candy was cold and competitive with her. She said she asked her dad why Candy was like that and he told Tori that Candy's mother was very cold to her when she was young. Those situations can be vicious cycles than can go on for several generations.

Not true. My ex's mother and Candy's mother were good friends. Never heard a bad word uttered about her by my ex's mother. When she died the Spellings had the "after party" at their home. According to ex's mother, Aaron could not have been nicer and warmer. Candy was a cold ass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 445March 14, 2019 11:07 PM

I would think Tori has some older designer items in her hoard. 90s retro is popular right now. I think she could get money for shoes and clothing of that era. She'd also save money by not having to pay to store it.

I don't think she's going to invest her 90210 money wisely. She's had plenty of chances to invest her money in the past and hasn't. Not a lot of faith in her getting a good side hustle going. She's had lots of hustles going before. Some were successful, but they've all faded away. I think she wrote too many books and did too many reality shows. People lost interest.

by Anonymousreply 446March 14, 2019 11:32 PM

Is the 90210 reboot still happening??

by Anonymousreply 447March 15, 2019 10:02 AM

Aaron should have brought his kids into the business - not as a performer, but in the production side.

Aaron was an actor early on - I've noticed him in some 20th Century Fox movies that are often shown on the Movies-TV channel. One was the movie "Black Widow" which starred Van Heflin, Gene Tierney and Ginger Rogers. The other was a film noir called "Vicki" starring Jeanne Crain and Jean Peters.

But he was a homely man. it's one reason he is so noticeable in those films.

I know little about his son, but Tori is a very homely woman. Plastic surgery was never going to make her competitive in the LA starlet competition.

Her father should never have given her that TV role, but rather should have welcomed her into business end of the company. He of all people would have known how futile her pursuit of long term acting success was.

by Anonymousreply 448March 15, 2019 7:24 PM

If Candy leaves her estate to her grandchildren, then Tori & Dean will be mooching off their kids.

Unless Candy's will stipulates that her grandchildren (Tori's kids) can not give money to their parents.

by Anonymousreply 449March 15, 2019 9:06 PM

^ They can't mooch off the kids if the kids cut them off permanently, move away and estrange. And that could easily happen. I have known young adults who estranged from their parents for valid reasons and for a whole lot less than what Tori and Dean have subjected these kids to and for what they have had to endure.

by Anonymousreply 450March 15, 2019 9:11 PM

I don't think all the kids will disown Tori and Dean. Some will, but at least one will be susceptible to the maternal guilt trip. That's probably why they have so many kids.

by Anonymousreply 451March 16, 2019 1:36 AM

R451 there's always one. And one kid is all it takes.

by Anonymousreply 452March 16, 2019 6:32 AM

It will be interesting to see how their kids turn out (fuck up vs. running for the hills)

I always get a detached vibe from the younger daughter. Tori got pregnant again when she was like a month old and spent half that pregnancy on bedrest. I doubt she got much of that important bonding time and the next baby was her "miracle".

by Anonymousreply 453March 16, 2019 7:20 AM

I hope Candy finds a way to help the children get their emotional needs met. And to have active social lives and be physically healthy. I also hope tori and dean get fatter and unhealtjier and candy outlives them both.

Last I heard, Candy pays for ALL the living expenses but that is not enough for tori because it doesn't include a shopping allowance for luxuries, nor does it pay the cost to maintain all the storage units of hoarded crap.

by Anonymousreply 454March 16, 2019 10:21 AM

[Quote] And to have active social lives

Maybe their guncles could help with that.

by Anonymousreply 455March 16, 2019 10:32 AM

R545 I heard Candy pays their rent, utilities, all groceries (food + non-food grocery items) insurance, medical/dental co-pays, two nannies, one housekeeper, the children's clothing/shoes/supplies and their private schooling. She does not give Tori the money to dole out and refuses to give her spending money or hand her cash as she pays for everything directly so that it goes towards its intended purpose instead of up Dean's nose and to cover more new storage rooms.

Paying the bills directly and not handing Tori spending cash or a spending allowance is a huge source of conflict between them. When it comes to narcissists (like Tori) nothing is ever good enough. No matter how much you do for them it's never enough. They still complain.

by Anonymousreply 456March 16, 2019 8:02 PM

FFS, almost 46 yrs old and her mother still supports her financially and her deadbeat husband and their five young children. And for the past 10 years now. Neither T or D have an ounce of shame. If she didn't have a wealthy mother to bail her out for the past 10 years she'd be living in Section 8 housing, collecting food stamps and welfare.

by Anonymousreply 457March 16, 2019 8:12 PM

Vivian Vance.

by Anonymousreply 458March 16, 2019 8:17 PM

Maybe the guncles could adopt the kids and just lend them to tori for photo ops?

by Anonymousreply 459March 17, 2019 1:31 AM

What R410 said ..........

by Anonymousreply 460March 17, 2019 11:55 PM

Tori is a notorious shopaholic and hoarder.

Tori doesn't need more money, she needs some serious therapy to change her habitual spending. She being sued by Amex for not paying her credit card bill of close to $100,00. She's literally stealing from her own children. Shameful! Her and Dean need to find steady employment. Dean owes something like $160,000 in back child support from his first marriage. Selfish!

It is NOT Candy's responsibility to bail out these irresponsible adults.

Do you see the Tori/Dean pattern here yet?

by Anonymousreply 461March 18, 2019 12:03 AM

They've moved again.

So dysfunctional. those poor fucking kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462March 20, 2019 5:02 AM

R462 shit, it’s expensive to keep moving. Tori and Dean are a mess. Sad. Next, she will be having another baby.

by Anonymousreply 463March 20, 2019 5:27 AM

As someone who HATES moving (I've been in the same LA apartment for 5 years), she gives me hives

by Anonymousreply 464March 20, 2019 5:30 AM

They live near Kim and Kanye, according to R462?? I never thought I'd fear bad for Kim

"KANYE, THE POORS ARE IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD!"

by Anonymousreply 465March 20, 2019 5:40 AM

Tori just needs to stop spending money. She is getting a subsidized lifestyle. She needs shopping rehab or just to realise she’s already luckier than 95% of the population and stop wasting cash. Also, that really is enough children.

by Anonymousreply 466March 20, 2019 5:43 AM

Her "husband" is simply a worthless piece of shit, and she is just stunningly stupid.

And, it was incredible to hear Tori say... Sometimes I don't want to have sex, but I do so that he won't leave me.

Honey, if he had left you years ago, you would be in much better shape now.

by Anonymousreply 467March 20, 2019 5:44 AM

R466 Her daddy died and the money stopped 15 years ago. If she hasn't gotten it YET.......

by Anonymousreply 468March 20, 2019 5:48 AM

OP’s photo speaks volumes. You can almost feel the tension and disgust that they have for each other. They are not even pretending, they have true disgust for one another. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 469March 20, 2019 6:15 AM

And what does Dean do exactly? Can't he get a job at the Beverly Center or something?

by Anonymousreply 470March 20, 2019 6:16 AM

Dean, seems to deal with addiction and mental health issues. They are both hot messes.

by Anonymousreply 471March 20, 2019 6:17 AM

R469 they look like sisters

by Anonymousreply 472March 20, 2019 6:23 AM

Since his acting career dried up- what little there was, Dean should go into real estate like many other has beens. At least he make a commission on all the rentals

by Anonymousreply 473March 20, 2019 6:24 AM

What became of her ugly brother, Randy(Sunset Beach)? That guy was definitely not soap opera material.

Is he a fucked up mess, too

by Anonymousreply 474March 20, 2019 6:26 AM

Upthread it’s said Randy has a settled life in Portland or somewhere, R474, married and is a life coach. Seems to have managed the terrible burden of privilege and money better than his sister.

And yes, if Dean can’t get acting work then he needs to get SOME, ANY, job.

by Anonymousreply 475March 20, 2019 6:30 AM

DUMPING MY LOAD IN TORI IS A JOB R475!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476March 20, 2019 6:34 AM

R476 double Yuck!

by Anonymousreply 477March 20, 2019 6:36 AM

Someone posted an instagram link of Randy...he looks a hell of a lot better than tori.

Plus he isn't an obvious psycho. Or hoarder. Or shopaholic.

by Anonymousreply 478March 20, 2019 1:08 PM

Randy lives in AZ ? and is a life coach. He appears to be very stable and centered. Not sure what happened to crazy Tori?

by Anonymousreply 479March 21, 2019 2:20 AM

R479, Dean. Dean is what happened to Tori. Someone who broke his marriage vows to fuck her, made the mistake of praising her then-youthful fertility in comparison to his older wife. And did it all because he thought she was a golden ticket.

by Anonymousreply 480March 23, 2019 1:10 AM

^ True. He also mistakenly thought upon meeting her that someday she would inherit at least half of her father's riches. He really is a pos. She's not much better.

by Anonymousreply 481March 23, 2019 1:51 AM

[quote]So, about Lisa Marie - what did she spend her money on?

Lisa Marie spent a good part of her fortune on Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 482March 23, 2019 2:46 AM

[Quote] He doesn't cry about anal sex on tv either

Please tell me you're joking.

by Anonymousreply 483March 23, 2019 4:07 AM

R483 NOPE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484March 23, 2019 4:18 AM

R484

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485March 23, 2019 5:17 AM

So which "reality" tv moment cost them their careers (or what was left of them) and provided the most fodder for their children to be bullied:

1. Dean admitting in therapy that he had a micro-penis

2. Tori talking about doing things in bed she didn't want to do, but did them anyway to (try to) stop Dean straying

??????

by Anonymousreply 486March 23, 2019 8:57 AM

R486 it can't be both?

by Anonymousreply 487March 23, 2019 9:30 AM

Tori Spelling is not unlike murderous mother Diane Downs. They love being pregnant but don't really like kids.

by Anonymousreply 488March 23, 2019 9:57 PM

OH SHIT YALL!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489April 3, 2019 7:38 PM

Ha ha ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 490April 3, 2019 7:39 PM

If there's a bench warrant out on her she can be arrested when she is out in public. With her children by her side. Terrible. They are both irresponsible.

by Anonymousreply 491April 3, 2019 7:43 PM

Tori seems fucked up. I do know wealthy parents who subsidize their grandchildren's upbringing; paying for trips, extracurricular activities, and so on but this is all absurd. Tori did 90210 for 10 years. To my knowledge all of her costars have been able to pay their way through life, why is Tori any different?

by Anonymousreply 492April 3, 2019 8:19 PM

One word r492: Dean. I feel like she would have been okay had she not hooked up with Dean and then went out of her way to rub her fertility in his ex's face by having 30 kids.

by Anonymousreply 493April 3, 2019 8:23 PM

TBH Randy looks good although I can't imagine taking life advice from a former rich kid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494April 3, 2019 8:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!