Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wendy who? Show's Producers moving forward without Wendy Williams

They are going to pretend she never existed. It will be like that episode of "Family Matters" when the daughter, Judy Winslow, went up to her room and never came down again, and then her parents started claiming they only had 2 kids, not 3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 28, 2019 5:33 AM

Good! she is an insufferable cunt

by Anonymousreply 1February 15, 2019 4:48 AM

The National Enquirer is not the most reliable of sources.

by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2019 8:52 PM

I'll believe it when they change the name of the show.

by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2019 8:56 PM

Obviously NOT happening. Even if they do let her go, which they won't, Wendy is too much of a presence and an attention whore to go without some kind of tribute to her.

by Anonymousreply 4February 16, 2019 9:02 PM

I cutta bitch!

by Anonymousreply 5February 16, 2019 9:04 PM

She was a cunt last week on Project Runway. She tried to take over the judging panel like she ran the show. Isaac Mizrahi, the Gorgeous Georgina Chapman and Melissa Milano were not amused.

by Anonymousreply 6February 16, 2019 9:05 PM

"How do you have the Corny Collins Show, without Corny Collins?"

"They did it with Lassie!"

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2019 9:17 PM

I love Wendy. I hope she divorces her nasty fat abusive husband and gets her life together ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2019 9:30 PM

Jerry O'Connell could probably take it over. Call it "Jerry".

by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2019 9:35 PM

Jerry is hilarious 😆 He would make a great replacement

by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2019 10:34 PM

OP, you're exactly why I love DL. I never watched Family Matters but I read your post to my husband and we both cried laughing. Well done!

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2019 11:15 PM

She's coming back....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 21, 2019 5:47 PM

FF the OP for linking to that Trump asshole-licking site.

by Anonymousreply 13February 21, 2019 5:52 PM

Good. Pointless show for brain dead morons.

by Anonymousreply 14February 21, 2019 5:54 PM

If she's really coming back, she better act stabilized for the rest of the year. They will move on without her if she can't be a dependable professional anymore.

by Anonymousreply 15February 21, 2019 5:57 PM

Black Twitter would fucking explode if Wendy was replaced by a white man, regardless of the fact that he's witty, entertaining, brings in viewers...That's just the caliber of issue they love to get all SJW on.

by Anonymousreply 16February 21, 2019 5:58 PM

She’s baaaaaack🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 21, 2019 6:01 PM

She can only be replaced with another black, narcissist, unapologetic cunt.

But who?

by Anonymousreply 18February 21, 2019 6:05 PM

TV doesn't need another white male talk show host. Especially on a show that was centered around a black woman. You can watch Graham Norton if that's what you're into.

by Anonymousreply 19February 21, 2019 6:10 PM

I'm free.

by Anonymousreply 20February 21, 2019 6:17 PM

Her staff will be thrilled to see her and Kevin again

by Anonymousreply 21February 21, 2019 9:00 PM

As the show started revolving more around Urkel, the producers of the show thought that Judy was unneeded and she was more of a background character who was given very few lines. She was last seen going upstairs in the episode "Mama's Wedding".

by Anonymousreply 22February 21, 2019 9:11 PM

They didn't have to be so unceremonious. There was no warning that Judy would be written out of the show. At least say the character died, was institutionalized or something. They also missed an opportunity by not inviting her back for the reunion. Imagine a grown up Judy comes walking down the stairs with a husband and kids in tow, and an incredulous mama Winslowe chimes, "baby, what took you so long?"

by Anonymousreply 23February 21, 2019 10:29 PM

Only a few days before our beloved Wendy is back on the air.

by Anonymousreply 24February 28, 2019 4:37 AM

R18, my ears are burning.

by Anonymousreply 25February 28, 2019 4:41 AM

Bring back Ricki Lake.....go Ricki, go Ricki....

by Anonymousreply 26February 28, 2019 5:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!