Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Bieber in Therapy, Struggling With Depression Since Marriage to Hailey Baldwin

[QUOTE]Despite being “very happy” in his marriage with Baldwin, Bieber has been “down and tired” lately, another source previously said.

by Anonymousreply 1819 hours ago

That happens to many men after marriage, if the wife isn’t holding up her end of things.

by Anonymousreply 102/12/2019

The bearded blues. Maybe Andy Cohen will get his 'adult sized penis' after all

by Anonymousreply 202/12/2019

I know you still live in 1940 R1 but your dreams of becoming the perfect picket fence hauswife are dead in the water at this point, so just retire this attitude.

by Anonymousreply 302/12/2019

Usher should be forced to pay for his therapy.

by Anonymousreply 402/12/2019

[QUOTE]Usher should be forced to pay for his therapy.

Why? He was happy with Usher in his life.

by Anonymousreply 502/12/2019

I think this kid has hormonal and/or brain chemistry problems left over from when he was young. Something is mis-wired with him, and has been for a long time. At least he's admitting something's up.

by Anonymousreply 602/12/2019

Maybe the hormones after the gender reassignment surgery???

by Anonymousreply 702/12/2019

** CALLING PASTOR CARL! **

by Anonymousreply 802/12/2019

That Baldwin chick is bad news.

by Anonymousreply 902/12/2019

She prob refuses to peg him.

by Anonymousreply 1002/12/2019

[quote]Justin Bieber Is 'Uncovering Root Issues'

Maybe he needs a new brand of hair dye.

by Anonymousreply 1102/12/2019

Saw new pics of Pastor Carl all over the Biebs, what a fucking predator. Hailey is a Hillsong approved beard. This does not seem to be going well. Biebs is an excellent candidate for the 27 Club, I fear.

He has been preyed on by men since a very young age, possibly including his father. Now, it is just a bunch of wolves circling. He has been crying in public with Hailey for almost a year now, no? Has a handler vibe like Britney and that Sam monster.

Is there anyone in his/her life who cares about his/her well being and is not just on the gravy train?

by Anonymousreply 1202/12/2019

R12, it's definitely weird the way Bieber got married to Hailey so fast, and just after she went to an awards show with Shawn Mendes.

And the relationship with his Dad does seem a little odd.

He also seems to be conflicted about the Christian fundie stuff. On the one hand he quotes the Bible all the time, on the other hand he has whored his body out for years.

by Anonymousreply 1302/12/2019

Mendes did not even try to sell it, he was with her when they ran into Troye Silvan and he was all over him. To stay viable as a beard she had to bounce.

Beebs stills strikes me as trans, but no one deserves to be preyed on as a kid or broken down and exploited when a vulnerable YA.

He has given weird interviews recently about sexual issues and celibacy.

by Anonymousreply 1402/12/2019

Trans? You’re saying he’s a woman trapped in a man’s body?

by Anonymousreply 1502/12/2019

Hailey Baldwin is a professional beard.

by Anonymousreply 1602/12/2019

He's had such a fucked up life.

Maybe he drank the kool aid and thought marriage would solve problems rather than multiply them.

by Anonymousreply 1702/12/2019

He should have married Selena Gomez.

by Anonymousreply 1802/12/2019

He needs a man.

by Anonymousreply 1902/12/2019

He should have married Usher.

by Anonymousreply 2002/12/2019

What’s the over/under on divorce.

by Anonymousreply 2102/12/2019

At least he's circumcised:

by Anonymousreply 2202/12/2019

So Hailey Baldwin is Alec Baldwin's daughter? And she's a fundie? Alex sure isn't. How did she become a fundie with him for a dad?

by Anonymousreply 2302/12/2019

She’s his fundie brother’s kid. Stephen.

by Anonymousreply 2402/12/2019

R22, I like his wild bush.

by Anonymousreply 2502/12/2019

He's mutilated. Well that, and he didn't have a normal childhood. When something goes wrong, it's going to come out eventually as some form of mild or major psychological problem.

by Anonymousreply 2602/12/2019

Is there any Baldwin that isn't fucked up? They all seem to spread their fucked-up ness to their spouses it appears. Not that Bieber needed any extra helpings.

I can't believe I feel sorry for Justin, but I really do. I agree that this is not going to end well.

by Anonymousreply 2702/12/2019

[QUOTE]He needs a man.

Agreed. He just needs some steady dick again.

by Anonymousreply 2802/13/2019

Usher preyed on him as a kid, do not romanticize that.

by Anonymousreply 2902/13/2019

R18 No, they're toxic together.

by Anonymousreply 3002/13/2019

He misses all that big black dick!

by Anonymousreply 3102/13/2019

Is he still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 3202/13/2019

He had a bit of an EDM career for a minute, then dipped into the latin market. Seems to be too much of a mess to put out music at the moment. That church, including Baldwin, seem as predatory as Scienos. Jesus wept.

by Anonymousreply 3302/13/2019

R33 he's just taking a break. Remember a couple years ago when every other song was a Justin Bieber tune? Think Ariana Grande now, Ed Sheeran last year, Taylor Swift before that. They get played out to the point of burnout, disappear for a while, then drop a bunch of shit that will cycle for another whole year. These magazine covers and gossipy snippets are all filler until he dumps his next batch of music.

by Anonymousreply 3402/13/2019

Like I give a shit about these two no talent zeros.

by Anonymousreply 3502/13/2019

I thought they were moving to Canada. Can they be permanently deported?

by Anonymousreply 3602/13/2019

Yes, there were articles a few months ago that Shawn bought Hailey a mansion in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 3702/13/2019

I ❤️ Justin!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3802/13/2019

wasn't there a video of him on meth? He was with Hailey. And they were on a cover recently...She looked so manly in that pic.

Drugs fucked up his brain. Depression is a side effect.

by Anonymousreply 3902/13/2019

What goes up must come down.

by Anonymousreply 4002/13/2019

What Hillsong joined together for Big $ and tons of free publicity, let no man tear asunder.

by Anonymousreply 4102/13/2019

I don't wish Bieber any harm, but I do remember he acted like a total jerk when he was younger. Temper tantrums in public, fights with Orlando Bloom, etc.

The religious fundie stuff is also annoying.

by Anonymousreply 4202/13/2019

I kinda get an Anna Nicole similarity with him only less interesting. He doesn't verbally fly his freak flag like she did. I miss her. Does Biebs ever talk? I have nothing to go on in evaluating him really except for an impression that he has nothing tosay. Not even dumb or inane comments or statements.

by Anonymousreply 4302/13/2019
by Anonymousreply 4402/13/2019

[quote]Why? He was happy with Usher in his life. I smiled when in the presence of my rapist...it happens.

by Anonymousreply 4502/13/2019

That Baldwin chick always looks like she’s about to kill herself.

by Anonymousreply 4602/13/2019

Gross R45. And then Justin grew up. Did your victims smile when you paid them attention? A sexual response is not indicative of children enjoying rape.

Bieber ain't gay anymore than Lindsay Lohan is an actress.

by Anonymousreply 4702/13/2019

How do you know he’s not gay? And how do you know he was molested? And if he was molested, then why isn’t he speaking out about it with all the money and power in his possession? Usher has no control over him any longer.

by Anonymousreply 4802/13/2019

R48 educate yourself on the trauma response. it is well documented and there are many resources on the internet. instead of relying on others to do learning for you, how about you take some initiative?!

by Anonymousreply 4902/13/2019

I usually think Hailey Baldwin is pretty enough but she really looks MTF here

by Anonymousreply 5002/13/2019

[QUOTE]educate yourself on the trauma response.

I don’t want to hear all that psychological phooey. He’s a grown ass man. If he was molested, then it’s time to speak out and empower himself.

by Anonymousreply 5102/13/2019

I dont know what universe you live in, or if you are aspie or maybe you are 10 but if youve even been anywhere near the michael jackson or corey haim thread at least, grown ass men wont just call a press conference to tell the world that they were molested

by Anonymousreply 5202/13/2019

For someone who can do a Rubik’s Cube in under 2 minutes, the Vagina-Penis algorithm seems to baffle him!

by Anonymousreply 5302/13/2019

[QUOTE]I dont know what universe you live in, or if you are aspie or maybe you are 10 but if youve even been anywhere near the michael jackson or corey haim thread at least, grown ass men wont just call a press conference to tell the world that they were molested

Those were men intimidated by the celebrity power and money of their attackers. Justin Bieber wouldn’t have that problem. He’s a far bigger star than Usher ever was. So there’s no comparison with Michael’s victims, who could get crushed by his million dollar lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 5402/13/2019

This is an emotional issue and doesn't have much to do with facing million dollar lawyers or not. Things like shame, denial, etc ring a bell?

by Anonymousreply 5502/13/2019

What is there to be ashamed of? He was a child. It’s not like he enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 5602/13/2019

I just remember the little shit took a piss in some janitor’s mop bucket. Jerk.

by Anonymousreply 5702/13/2019

I think we stop blaming the black singer, again, and focus on his grifter parents and weird manager. Also how can you be so happy with your marriage but depressed?

by Anonymousreply 5802/13/2019

Death is coming soon!!! 💀 🤞

by Anonymousreply 5902/13/2019

He looks good in r22. It's such a shame he covered his entire abdomen and chest with tattoos. Now you can't even see his decent body.

I give this marriage two years tops.

by Anonymousreply 6002/13/2019

Excessive tattoos are a sign of severe emotional damage. He was trying to reclaim his body. And it obviously didn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 6102/13/2019

I was just at the supermarket and one of the magazines said they were already divorced after 169 days or something, and he didn't make her sign a pre-nup.

by Anonymousreply 6202/13/2019

Excessive tattoos are only a sign of damage to the eyes of a very old gay man. Bieber has a lot of time left to live. He's a sexy looking man now - just not as attractive to pedophiles as he once was. He and Demi Lovato reveal a lot about their traumas without naming names. I think we should believe them. Justin Bieber never has to work another day in his life and he probably won't ever be successful again in music. The same things that turn off pedophiles, subliminally turn off teenage girls. AKA, facial hair, tatoos, looking grown up and depressed.

Usher is so sexy, no tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 6302/13/2019

[quote]I just remember the little shit took a piss in some janitor’s mop bucket. Jerk.

It was also disrespectful that he pissed onto a photo of Bill Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 6402/13/2019

He's a basket case. His childhood was cut short. And the tattoos--tragic.

by Anonymousreply 6502/13/2019

How it all began?

by Anonymousreply 6602/13/2019

I feel that society pushes -- HARD -- the idea that getting married will make your life a fairy tale, such that it must be a huge disappointment when it doesn't turn out that way.

by Anonymousreply 6702/13/2019

I feel very sorry for him . He’s yet another child star pimped out by their parents who is struggling with drugs and depression later in life , most likely due to the trauma he suffered early on . I really hope he makes it. He reminds me of a lost little boy .

by Anonymousreply 6802/13/2019

R67, but in Justin's case he didn't need to get married.

He's not some woman in a religious society that he is being forced to get married & bear children.

He's a white male North American multi-millionaire. He has the freedom to do what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 6902/13/2019

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 7002/13/2019

[QUOTE]The same things that turn off pedophiles, subliminally turn off teenage girls. AKA, facial hair, tatoos, looking grown up and depressed.

Bullshit. Some pedos probably prefer them that way.

by Anonymousreply 7102/14/2019

R22 his penis is photoshopped. Bieber is trans.

by Anonymousreply 7202/14/2019

Of course he hasn’t started to lose his looks yet. Let’s when things start turning real bad.

by Anonymousreply 7302/14/2019

[Quote] wasn't there a video of him on meth?

Yes he was tweaking in it.

[Quote] Excessive tattoos are a sign of severe emotional damage.

I think Megan Fox said something about that. Like getting tattoos instead of cutting yourself.

by Anonymousreply 7402/14/2019

I imagine the child isn't doing well with having responsibilities now. He's got a wife who I'm sure expects certain things from her husband. The Biebs has lived the life of a vagabond for years and having to come to an agreement with a wife over his actions is not something a person like him would deal with well. This marriage will be over and done with within the next 12 months.

by Anonymousreply 7502/14/2019

Well why hasn’t it ended already? Something compels him to keep it going. Maybe it won’t end unless she wants it to.

by Anonymousreply 7602/14/2019

If she gets pregnant, fundie dad Stephen wins the ghetto lottery! Bieby gets some much needed street cred swagger and the gay rumors for both of them will temporarily dry up (at least in middle murica, not the big cities)

by Anonymousreply 7702/14/2019

Yeah I’d imagine he wants a baby.

by Anonymousreply 7802/14/2019

His career has definitely taken a hit. His last album was over 3 years ago, which is an eternity in the fickle world of pop. An artist needs to maximize their 20s and release and tour as much as possible, cause once they hit 30, it's all downhill from there.

by Anonymousreply 7902/14/2019

She’s not breeding with that damaged DNA. She’s going to be a rich widow.

by Anonymousreply 8002/14/2019

Keep your chin up son, the only thing that’s supposed to be hard in your 1st yr of marriage is your Dick!

You have the whole rest of your life to be miserable!!

by Anonymousreply 8102/14/2019

Bieber may not have released an album but he’s remained visible and somewhat dominant with featured appearances on other songs, like the #1 hit “I’m the One.”

by Anonymousreply 8202/14/2019

He's going to be an amazing father.

by Anonymousreply 8302/14/2019

Was it last year the Grammy dummies actually nominated him then he boycotted for some inane reason.

by Anonymousreply 8402/14/2019

So who's the bitchiest? Justin Bieber or Shawn Mendes?

by Anonymousreply 8502/14/2019

He's not FTM or gay and suggesting so is tiresome at best. However he does exhibit the signs of someone who has been sexually abused, probably at a very young age. Clearly his parents, in particular his mother, sold his ass for whatever they could get. I suspect his relationship with Hailey is based more on their mutual love of drugs than love of each other. He seemed to be happy with Selena.

by Anonymousreply 8602/14/2019

Hailey and Selena beard professionally. Both are also happy to share his/her drugs and are associated with Hillsong (not sure how the compensation works there).

by Anonymousreply 8702/14/2019

Is Hillsong the new Scientology ?

by Anonymousreply 8802/14/2019

Justin should embrace his depression and run with it.

by Anonymousreply 8902/14/2019

Yeah, R88, with music, laser light shows and the obligatory super pervy and predatory pastors.

by Anonymousreply 9002/14/2019

I’m part of a Facebook group for extras casting in my area. You should see the over the top level the parents will go to in order to try and get their kid picked as one of the extras. Paragraphs of “you’re so wise, we’re so lucky to have you, blah blah blah” to the casting guy - when all he posted was “email your submission for this date to x email.” It’s clear these parents would do practically anything to get their kid “blurry blob in back corner” status. I can’t even imagine what they’d be willing to overlook for a shot at an actual speaking part. You’re probably harder pressed to find a kid who’s parents would put limits, protection, boundaries up when the possibility of fame is involved.

On set it isn’t uncommon at all for someone to check their kid in in the morning and then bail (even though they’re not supposed to). Just cause it’s a kids show doesn’t mean it’s Disneyland and you’re safe to leave your 10 year old on set for 12 hours.

People are stupid fucks. Justin’s parents were young, unskilled and he was their way out of lower income mediocrity. They pretended not to know it’s not normal for your 12 year old to run with adults all the time unsupervised, even if it is “for work.”

by Anonymousreply 9102/14/2019

A lot of low income parents insist that they want to give their kids a chance to make a better life for themselves when they push them into an entertainment career. To me they are just cheap fucks who have no intention to save up some money for their kids' education. Or support their kids' actual career ambitions.

by Anonymousreply 9202/14/2019

Please, he is a drugged out mess and that being depressed PR bullshit is just an attempt to gather some sympathy for that pathetic loser who either needs rehab or is in some half-assed rehab program.

by Anonymousreply 9302/14/2019

He played basketball by himself on Valentines Day

by Anonymousreply 9402/14/2019

John Holmes realness

by Anonymousreply 9502/14/2019

so if he had sex with Usher but was straight and not gay then Usher was the bottom and did all the sucking? surely justin wouldn't suck a dick since he's straight

bisexuality exists

by Anonymousreply 9602/14/2019

Coddled ,spoiled ,baby man finds himself eternally dissatisfied with life. When you own a new Ferrari at 16 and have the world kissing your ass 24/7 unless you have a very grounded family to keep you in check ( he didn't, his father is a freak )...your life will seem pointless.

by Anonymousreply 9702/14/2019

R86 Selena's mother went to the media to proclaim how Justin Bieber was a bad influence on her daughter and alluded to that he was the cause for a rift between her and members of her family.

by Anonymousreply 9802/15/2019

[Quote] Hailey and Selena beard professionally. Both are also happy to share his/her drugs and are associated with Hillsong (not sure how the compensation works there).

I don't know about Hailey but Selena wasn't Justin's beard.

[Quote] People are stupid fucks.

Parents can also be sick fucks.

by Anonymousreply 9902/15/2019

R85’s link is causing me to think HE is starting to lose his looks.

Moving to the Celebrity Death Pool thread.....

by Anonymousreply 10002/15/2019

He is a know nothing, aging child with no education. He should go to college and learn something about the world he’s going to inhabit for decades. Of course he’s depressed. He’s stupid.

by Anonymousreply 10102/15/2019

The photos of him the in Daily Mail yesterday were frightening. Gave me Whitney vibes from the crack days . There’s video of him and he’s out of his mind . He has a serious drug problem . What is it , meth ? He looked like he was tweaking hard . Poor kid . I thought he was in rehab .

by Anonymousreply 10202/15/2019

by Anonymousreply 10302/15/2019

Well it’s good to see him smile.

by Anonymousreply 10402/16/2019

At least he buzzed off that nasty long hair!

by Anonymousreply 10502/16/2019

R102 i guess no one told him crack is whack!

by Anonymousreply 10602/16/2019

He's postponed their formal marriage ceremony twice already. He obviously knows that he made a big mistake by marrying her. She and her broke family must be scared shitless that their big payday isn't coming after all.

by Anonymousreply 10702/16/2019

Selena has also bearded for The Weekend

by Anonymousreply 10802/16/2019

She also bearded for Bloom and Puth and Taylor Lautner and Nick Jonas. Come on.

Girl is a dyke, she hangs with the Swifty pussy posse.

J did not start life as a guy would be my guess.

by Anonymousreply 10902/16/2019

Supposedly they were civilly married last fall.

by Anonymousreply 11002/16/2019

He’s an aging party who needs to grow up. Pronto.

by Anonymousreply 11102/16/2019

Party boy

by Anonymousreply 11202/16/2019

R109 Sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 11302/16/2019

Next up, Selena and Mendes?

by Anonymousreply 11402/16/2019

How about Selena + Rehab!

by Anonymousreply 11502/16/2019

Who are bigger beards than Gomez, Baldwin and Swift? Maybe Ora comes close? Delevinge was one but is too out now. Lohan back in the day, in the 80s Brooke Shields. Who else?

by Anonymousreply 11602/16/2019

Helen Lawson

by Anonymousreply 11702/16/2019

Jennifer Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 11802/16/2019

Good one, R118.

by Anonymousreply 11902/16/2019

Well, you know what they say about LH.

Biebs has a strange body for someone born XY.

by Anonymousreply 12002/16/2019

Mental health issues correlate strongly with CSA and with hormone therapy.

by Anonymousreply 12102/16/2019

Marriage does not agree with her.

by Anonymousreply 12203/10/2019

Im sorry, Miss, but I have my own problems.

by Anonymousreply 12303/10/2019

He’d feel much better if he just admitted he’s T.

He wouldn’t lose any fans. His gen believes one can change sex.

by Anonymousreply 12403/10/2019

Now he knows how we feel after listening to him.

by Anonymousreply 12503/10/2019

The background in OP’s pic makes it look like he’s wearing a large earring.

by Anonymousreply 12603/10/2019

It’s HARD to not be the prettiest one of the couple.

by Anonymousreply 12703/10/2019

He was like the gay porn star of my dreams until he got those horrible tattoos.

((((((((((())))))))) WHY ???? ))))))))))))))))))))

by Anonymousreply 12803/10/2019

Common in his profession, R128 and common amongst victims of CSA. Take your pick.

by Anonymousreply 12903/10/2019

You’d be depressed too if you were married to some godawful stinkfish. Homosexuality should be mandatory.

by Anonymousreply 13003/10/2019

[quote]Biebs has a strange body for someone born XY.

[quote]J did not start life as a guy would be my guess.

[quote]He wouldn’t lose any fans. His gen believes one can change sex.

Oh, please. I'm not a big fan of Bieber, but he is obviously male. The naked paparazzi photos from Hawaii show he has penis -- and a circumcised one at that.

by Anonymousreply 13103/10/2019

A song for Hailey -

by Anonymousreply 13203/10/2019

The struggle continues

by Anonymousreply 13303/10/2019

I hope he just kills himself all this whining is growing old.

by Anonymousreply 13403/10/2019

Both he and his wife are whores.

by Anonymousreply 13503/10/2019

He will be dead by end of summer

by Anonymousreply 13603/10/2019

I deeply care about his problems.

by Anonymousreply 13703/10/2019

He still looks like a lesbian and I am still not believing that photoshopped penile implant.

by Anonymousreply 13803/10/2019

Was Beiber Wade Robson and Usher was Michael Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 13903/10/2019

Does he have the herpes? If he does, you know that Usher tapped his ass.

by Anonymousreply 14003/11/2019

He spent all this time making girls happy and now a girl can’t make him happy.

by Anonymousreply 14103/11/2019

R131, it was a prop

by Anonymousreply 14203/11/2019

Meth bad All over DM lately with terrible acne . Poor guy . Hope he can get it together but he’s surrounded by leeches.

by Anonymousreply 14303/11/2019

He's too hot to be trans, all those trannys look awful in my experience.

by Anonymousreply 14403/11/2019

Lol r144

by Anonymousreply 14503/11/2019

He looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 14603/12/2019

[quote]He spent all this time making girls happy and now a girl can’t make him happy.

So the only way he will be happy is with a another man. Come sit on my dick Justin!

by Anonymousreply 14703/12/2019

He fraudulently made girls happy by pretending to be a boy.

That’s why he’s miserable. And that’s why he can’t come out as T

by Anonymousreply 14803/14/2019

Hailey’s no dummy. She’s on track to be a rich widow.

by Anonymousreply 14903/14/2019

He went from a very pretty boy to white trash personified in the blink of an eye. Thats what he gets for marrying that mannish looking ugly girl when he could have picked one of the beautiful women that are a dime a dozen in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 15003/14/2019

Wedding on hold.

by Anonymousreply 151Last Wednesday at 9:43 AM

[quote]he could have picked one of the beautiful women that are a dime a dozen in Hollywood

Nah he needs a man to fill that void 🍆

by Anonymousreply 152Last Wednesday at 9:48 AM

Justin needs intensive psychoANALysis.

by Anonymousreply 153Last Wednesday at 9:55 AM
by Anonymousreply 154Last Wednesday at 10:08 AM

Don't get fat, Justin!

I hope he get himself right, I don't hate the kid. He always seemed like a little lost boy to me.

by Anonymousreply 155Last Wednesday at 10:14 AM

He needs to divorce and stays out of public life for at least two years to get himself together. Moving to Japan or Singapore is not a bad idea. He also needs to cut ties with all bad influences in his life

Deep down I think he’s gay

by Anonymousreply 156Last Wednesday at 10:40 AM

Rumors are that he had a brief affair with Drake.

by Anonymousreply 157Last Wednesday at 1:25 PM

Ew, Drake is pudgy.

by Anonymousreply 158Last Wednesday at 1:27 PM

R131: are you blind??? Beebs is OBVIOUSLY bio female, and that’s why “he” is so messed up.

I saw the so-called penis photo. That “dude” has minimal body hair yet a big bush.

A big bush...in the age of manscaping. Everybody shaves down there now.

It was a prop!

Look what “he” had to do to get girls screaming for “him.” “He” got paid...but still isn’t happy.

by Anonymousreply 159Last Wednesday at 1:41 PM

Please. The only thing remotely feminine about Bieber is his face and voice.

by Anonymousreply 160Last Wednesday at 1:57 PM

R148 if that actually happened it would knock all the Trump news off the air.

by Anonymousreply 161Last Wednesday at 2:03 PM

R160, and his lack of Adam’s apple.

by Anonymousreply 162Last Wednesday at 2:07 PM

Wrong.

by Anonymousreply 163Last Wednesday at 2:11 PM

R148 while I think it could be possible why would his former celebrity girlfriends like Selena have gone along with it? Coming out as T is much different than coming out as gay.

The girlfriends couldn't pretend that they didn't know Justin was T. It would make them liars, too.

by Anonymousreply 164Last Wednesday at 2:13 PM

Selena is a lesbian. Just like Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 165Last Wednesday at 2:33 PM

Is that pic at R95 real? I wonder if he's purposely making himself look as horrible as possible so he could finally move beyond being a "heartthrob" for teenage girls

by Anonymousreply 166Last Wednesday at 2:46 PM

No, he’s just a depressive and goes through periods where he doesn’t care about his appearance like the rest of us headcases.

by Anonymousreply 167Last Wednesday at 2:56 PM

He’s depressed because he was forced into living a lie by his greedy & homophobic parents.

He will either kill himself, & then the world will know he’s bio female.

Or he will come clean & try to find genuine happiness.

But if continues to burn all his focus & energy on protecting a lie, he will continue to fall apart.

by Anonymousreply 168Yesterday at 6:07 AM

He’s not killing himself.

by Anonymousreply 169Yesterday at 5:01 PM

I think he is struggling with dissociation and self hatred from having been perved on as a little kid in the biz and perhaps in his home.

by Anonymousreply 170Yesterday at 7:23 PM

[quote]Wedding on hold.

I thought they were already married?

by Anonymousreply 171a day ago

Hailey is looking especially ugly these days.

by Anonymousreply 172a day ago

R170, that made me sad.

by Anonymousreply 173a day ago

r168 = dangerous lunatic

by Anonymousreply 174a day ago

They got married in a courthouse. They were supposed to have a big wedding ceremony after, that is what has been postponed repeatedly, now indefinitely.

Did he cry so much in public before Hailey?

by Anonymousreply 17519 hours ago

Why did he suddenly want to get married to a woman he hardly knew?

by Anonymousreply 17619 hours ago

She must satisfy some sort of sexual fetish he has. There’s something he likes having done to him that she’s just so great at, he felt compelled to put a ring on it.

by Anonymousreply 17717 hours ago

Does he have any music fans anymore ?

by Anonymousreply 17816 hours ago

She's his handler.

by Anonymousreply 17914 hours ago

R179, I agree. I don’t think the need she feels is necessarily sexual. She probably fills some psychological need, probably some sort of mommy issue. Or daddy issue. I’m sure he can get ANY sexual service he desires from a professional.

I think she’s keeping him going for some predetermined amount of time and then she’s going to let him implode. Rich widow.

by Anonymousreply 18013 hours ago

[quote]Please. The only thing remotely feminine about Bieber is his face and voice.

Yeah, Bieber is obviously male.

Do we really have people here who believe he was born female? No wonder some people think we're nuts.

by Anonymousreply 1819 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!