Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Bieber in Therapy, Struggling With Depression Since Marriage to Hailey Baldwin

[QUOTE]Despite being “very happy” in his marriage with Baldwin, Bieber has been “down and tired” lately, another source previously said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418June 19, 2019 5:09 AM

That happens to many men after marriage, if the wife isn’t holding up her end of things.

by Anonymousreply 1February 13, 2019 1:39 AM

The bearded blues. Maybe Andy Cohen will get his 'adult sized penis' after all

by Anonymousreply 2February 13, 2019 1:41 AM

I know you still live in 1940 R1 but your dreams of becoming the perfect picket fence hauswife are dead in the water at this point, so just retire this attitude.

by Anonymousreply 3February 13, 2019 1:44 AM

Usher should be forced to pay for his therapy.

by Anonymousreply 4February 13, 2019 1:44 AM

[QUOTE]Usher should be forced to pay for his therapy.

Why? He was happy with Usher in his life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 13, 2019 1:47 AM

I think this kid has hormonal and/or brain chemistry problems left over from when he was young. Something is mis-wired with him, and has been for a long time. At least he's admitting something's up.

by Anonymousreply 6February 13, 2019 1:53 AM

Maybe the hormones after the gender reassignment surgery???

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2019 1:57 AM

** CALLING PASTOR CARL! **

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 13, 2019 2:04 AM

That Baldwin chick is bad news.

by Anonymousreply 9February 13, 2019 2:08 AM

She prob refuses to peg him.

by Anonymousreply 10February 13, 2019 2:15 AM

[quote]Justin Bieber Is 'Uncovering Root Issues'

Maybe he needs a new brand of hair dye.

by Anonymousreply 11February 13, 2019 2:37 AM

Saw new pics of Pastor Carl all over the Biebs, what a fucking predator. Hailey is a Hillsong approved beard. This does not seem to be going well. Biebs is an excellent candidate for the 27 Club, I fear.

He has been preyed on by men since a very young age, possibly including his father. Now, it is just a bunch of wolves circling. He has been crying in public with Hailey for almost a year now, no? Has a handler vibe like Britney and that Sam monster.

Is there anyone in his/her life who cares about his/her well being and is not just on the gravy train?

by Anonymousreply 12February 13, 2019 2:43 AM

R12, it's definitely weird the way Bieber got married to Hailey so fast, and just after she went to an awards show with Shawn Mendes.

And the relationship with his Dad does seem a little odd.

He also seems to be conflicted about the Christian fundie stuff. On the one hand he quotes the Bible all the time, on the other hand he has whored his body out for years.

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2019 2:47 AM

Mendes did not even try to sell it, he was with her when they ran into Troye Silvan and he was all over him. To stay viable as a beard she had to bounce.

Beebs stills strikes me as trans, but no one deserves to be preyed on as a kid or broken down and exploited when a vulnerable YA.

He has given weird interviews recently about sexual issues and celibacy.

by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2019 2:57 AM

Trans? You’re saying he’s a woman trapped in a man’s body?

by Anonymousreply 15February 13, 2019 3:29 AM

Hailey Baldwin is a professional beard.

by Anonymousreply 16February 13, 2019 3:37 AM

He's had such a fucked up life.

Maybe he drank the kool aid and thought marriage would solve problems rather than multiply them.

by Anonymousreply 17February 13, 2019 3:58 AM

He should have married Selena Gomez.

by Anonymousreply 18February 13, 2019 4:01 AM

He needs a man.

by Anonymousreply 19February 13, 2019 4:02 AM

He should have married Usher.

by Anonymousreply 20February 13, 2019 4:13 AM

What’s the over/under on divorce.

by Anonymousreply 21February 13, 2019 4:14 AM

At least he's circumcised:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 13, 2019 5:02 AM

So Hailey Baldwin is Alec Baldwin's daughter? And she's a fundie? Alex sure isn't. How did she become a fundie with him for a dad?

by Anonymousreply 23February 13, 2019 5:13 AM

She’s his fundie brother’s kid. Stephen.

by Anonymousreply 24February 13, 2019 5:16 AM

R22, I like his wild bush.

by Anonymousreply 25February 13, 2019 5:17 AM

He's mutilated. Well that, and he didn't have a normal childhood. When something goes wrong, it's going to come out eventually as some form of mild or major psychological problem.

by Anonymousreply 26February 13, 2019 5:53 AM

Is there any Baldwin that isn't fucked up? They all seem to spread their fucked-up ness to their spouses it appears. Not that Bieber needed any extra helpings.

I can't believe I feel sorry for Justin, but I really do. I agree that this is not going to end well.

by Anonymousreply 27February 13, 2019 6:40 AM

[QUOTE]He needs a man.

Agreed. He just needs some steady dick again.

by Anonymousreply 28February 13, 2019 11:42 AM

Usher preyed on him as a kid, do not romanticize that.

by Anonymousreply 29February 13, 2019 12:04 PM

R18 No, they're toxic together.

by Anonymousreply 30February 13, 2019 12:39 PM

He misses all that big black dick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 13, 2019 1:04 PM

Is he still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 32February 13, 2019 1:10 PM

He had a bit of an EDM career for a minute, then dipped into the latin market. Seems to be too much of a mess to put out music at the moment. That church, including Baldwin, seem as predatory as Scienos. Jesus wept.

by Anonymousreply 33February 13, 2019 1:26 PM

R33 he's just taking a break. Remember a couple years ago when every other song was a Justin Bieber tune? Think Ariana Grande now, Ed Sheeran last year, Taylor Swift before that. They get played out to the point of burnout, disappear for a while, then drop a bunch of shit that will cycle for another whole year. These magazine covers and gossipy snippets are all filler until he dumps his next batch of music.

by Anonymousreply 34February 13, 2019 4:07 PM

Like I give a shit about these two no talent zeros.

by Anonymousreply 35February 13, 2019 4:17 PM

I thought they were moving to Canada. Can they be permanently deported?

by Anonymousreply 36February 13, 2019 5:18 PM

Yes, there were articles a few months ago that Shawn bought Hailey a mansion in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 37February 13, 2019 5:20 PM

I ❤️ Justin!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 38February 13, 2019 5:24 PM

wasn't there a video of him on meth? He was with Hailey. And they were on a cover recently...She looked so manly in that pic.

Drugs fucked up his brain. Depression is a side effect.

by Anonymousreply 39February 13, 2019 5:30 PM

What goes up must come down.

by Anonymousreply 40February 13, 2019 5:34 PM

What Hillsong joined together for Big $ and tons of free publicity, let no man tear asunder.

by Anonymousreply 41February 13, 2019 8:01 PM

I don't wish Bieber any harm, but I do remember he acted like a total jerk when he was younger. Temper tantrums in public, fights with Orlando Bloom, etc.

The religious fundie stuff is also annoying.

by Anonymousreply 42February 13, 2019 9:00 PM

I kinda get an Anna Nicole similarity with him only less interesting. He doesn't verbally fly his freak flag like she did. I miss her. Does Biebs ever talk? I have nothing to go on in evaluating him really except for an impression that he has nothing tosay. Not even dumb or inane comments or statements.

by Anonymousreply 43February 13, 2019 11:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 13, 2019 11:51 PM

[quote]Why? He was happy with Usher in his life. I smiled when in the presence of my rapist...it happens.

by Anonymousreply 45February 13, 2019 11:52 PM

That Baldwin chick always looks like she’s about to kill herself.

by Anonymousreply 46February 14, 2019 12:24 AM

Gross R45. And then Justin grew up. Did your victims smile when you paid them attention? A sexual response is not indicative of children enjoying rape.

Bieber ain't gay anymore than Lindsay Lohan is an actress.

by Anonymousreply 47February 14, 2019 12:27 AM

How do you know he’s not gay? And how do you know he was molested? And if he was molested, then why isn’t he speaking out about it with all the money and power in his possession? Usher has no control over him any longer.

by Anonymousreply 48February 14, 2019 12:33 AM

R48 educate yourself on the trauma response. it is well documented and there are many resources on the internet. instead of relying on others to do learning for you, how about you take some initiative?!

by Anonymousreply 49February 14, 2019 12:34 AM

I usually think Hailey Baldwin is pretty enough but she really looks MTF here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 14, 2019 12:40 AM

[QUOTE]educate yourself on the trauma response.

I don’t want to hear all that psychological phooey. He’s a grown ass man. If he was molested, then it’s time to speak out and empower himself.

by Anonymousreply 51February 14, 2019 12:45 AM

I dont know what universe you live in, or if you are aspie or maybe you are 10 but if youve even been anywhere near the michael jackson or corey haim thread at least, grown ass men wont just call a press conference to tell the world that they were molested

by Anonymousreply 52February 14, 2019 12:52 AM

For someone who can do a Rubik’s Cube in under 2 minutes, the Vagina-Penis algorithm seems to baffle him!

by Anonymousreply 53February 14, 2019 12:57 AM

[QUOTE]I dont know what universe you live in, or if you are aspie or maybe you are 10 but if youve even been anywhere near the michael jackson or corey haim thread at least, grown ass men wont just call a press conference to tell the world that they were molested

Those were men intimidated by the celebrity power and money of their attackers. Justin Bieber wouldn’t have that problem. He’s a far bigger star than Usher ever was. So there’s no comparison with Michael’s victims, who could get crushed by his million dollar lawyers.

by Anonymousreply 54February 14, 2019 1:20 AM

This is an emotional issue and doesn't have much to do with facing million dollar lawyers or not. Things like shame, denial, etc ring a bell?

by Anonymousreply 55February 14, 2019 1:27 AM

What is there to be ashamed of? He was a child. It’s not like he enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 56February 14, 2019 1:43 AM

I just remember the little shit took a piss in some janitor’s mop bucket. Jerk.

by Anonymousreply 57February 14, 2019 1:48 AM

I think we stop blaming the black singer, again, and focus on his grifter parents and weird manager. Also how can you be so happy with your marriage but depressed?

by Anonymousreply 58February 14, 2019 1:53 AM

Death is coming soon!!! 💀 🤞

by Anonymousreply 59February 14, 2019 2:07 AM

He looks good in r22. It's such a shame he covered his entire abdomen and chest with tattoos. Now you can't even see his decent body.

I give this marriage two years tops.

by Anonymousreply 60February 14, 2019 2:12 AM

Excessive tattoos are a sign of severe emotional damage. He was trying to reclaim his body. And it obviously didn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 61February 14, 2019 2:24 AM

I was just at the supermarket and one of the magazines said they were already divorced after 169 days or something, and he didn't make her sign a pre-nup.

by Anonymousreply 62February 14, 2019 2:29 AM

Excessive tattoos are only a sign of damage to the eyes of a very old gay man. Bieber has a lot of time left to live. He's a sexy looking man now - just not as attractive to pedophiles as he once was. He and Demi Lovato reveal a lot about their traumas without naming names. I think we should believe them. Justin Bieber never has to work another day in his life and he probably won't ever be successful again in music. The same things that turn off pedophiles, subliminally turn off teenage girls. AKA, facial hair, tatoos, looking grown up and depressed.

Usher is so sexy, no tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 63February 14, 2019 4:18 AM

[quote]I just remember the little shit took a piss in some janitor’s mop bucket. Jerk.

It was also disrespectful that he pissed onto a photo of Bill Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 64February 14, 2019 4:58 AM

He's a basket case. His childhood was cut short. And the tattoos--tragic.

by Anonymousreply 65February 14, 2019 5:23 AM

How it all began?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 14, 2019 5:40 AM

I feel that society pushes -- HARD -- the idea that getting married will make your life a fairy tale, such that it must be a huge disappointment when it doesn't turn out that way.

by Anonymousreply 67February 14, 2019 6:05 AM

I feel very sorry for him . He’s yet another child star pimped out by their parents who is struggling with drugs and depression later in life , most likely due to the trauma he suffered early on . I really hope he makes it. He reminds me of a lost little boy .

by Anonymousreply 68February 14, 2019 6:14 AM

R67, but in Justin's case he didn't need to get married.

He's not some woman in a religious society that he is being forced to get married & bear children.

He's a white male North American multi-millionaire. He has the freedom to do what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 69February 14, 2019 6:38 AM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 70February 14, 2019 7:05 AM

[QUOTE]The same things that turn off pedophiles, subliminally turn off teenage girls. AKA, facial hair, tatoos, looking grown up and depressed.

Bullshit. Some pedos probably prefer them that way.

by Anonymousreply 71February 14, 2019 1:04 PM

R22 his penis is photoshopped. Bieber is trans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 14, 2019 1:12 PM

Of course he hasn’t started to lose his looks yet. Let’s when things start turning real bad.

by Anonymousreply 73February 14, 2019 1:27 PM

[Quote] wasn't there a video of him on meth?

Yes he was tweaking in it.

[Quote] Excessive tattoos are a sign of severe emotional damage.

I think Megan Fox said something about that. Like getting tattoos instead of cutting yourself.

by Anonymousreply 74February 14, 2019 1:34 PM

I imagine the child isn't doing well with having responsibilities now. He's got a wife who I'm sure expects certain things from her husband. The Biebs has lived the life of a vagabond for years and having to come to an agreement with a wife over his actions is not something a person like him would deal with well. This marriage will be over and done with within the next 12 months.

by Anonymousreply 75February 14, 2019 1:38 PM

Well why hasn’t it ended already? Something compels him to keep it going. Maybe it won’t end unless she wants it to.

by Anonymousreply 76February 14, 2019 1:41 PM

If she gets pregnant, fundie dad Stephen wins the ghetto lottery! Bieby gets some much needed street cred swagger and the gay rumors for both of them will temporarily dry up (at least in middle murica, not the big cities)

by Anonymousreply 77February 14, 2019 2:28 PM

Yeah I’d imagine he wants a baby.

by Anonymousreply 78February 14, 2019 2:33 PM

His career has definitely taken a hit. His last album was over 3 years ago, which is an eternity in the fickle world of pop. An artist needs to maximize their 20s and release and tour as much as possible, cause once they hit 30, it's all downhill from there.

by Anonymousreply 79February 14, 2019 4:14 PM

She’s not breeding with that damaged DNA. She’s going to be a rich widow.

by Anonymousreply 80February 14, 2019 4:47 PM

Keep your chin up son, the only thing that’s supposed to be hard in your 1st yr of marriage is your Dick!

You have the whole rest of your life to be miserable!!

by Anonymousreply 81February 14, 2019 11:41 PM

Bieber may not have released an album but he’s remained visible and somewhat dominant with featured appearances on other songs, like the #1 hit “I’m the One.”

by Anonymousreply 82February 14, 2019 11:52 PM

He's going to be an amazing father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 15, 2019 12:00 AM

Was it last year the Grammy dummies actually nominated him then he boycotted for some inane reason.

by Anonymousreply 84February 15, 2019 12:02 AM

So who's the bitchiest? Justin Bieber or Shawn Mendes?

by Anonymousreply 85February 15, 2019 12:55 AM

He's not FTM or gay and suggesting so is tiresome at best. However he does exhibit the signs of someone who has been sexually abused, probably at a very young age. Clearly his parents, in particular his mother, sold his ass for whatever they could get. I suspect his relationship with Hailey is based more on their mutual love of drugs than love of each other. He seemed to be happy with Selena.

by Anonymousreply 86February 15, 2019 1:35 AM

Hailey and Selena beard professionally. Both are also happy to share his/her drugs and are associated with Hillsong (not sure how the compensation works there).

by Anonymousreply 87February 15, 2019 1:51 AM

Is Hillsong the new Scientology ?

by Anonymousreply 88February 15, 2019 2:19 AM

Justin should embrace his depression and run with it.

by Anonymousreply 89February 15, 2019 2:27 AM

Yeah, R88, with music, laser light shows and the obligatory super pervy and predatory pastors.

by Anonymousreply 90February 15, 2019 2:29 AM

I’m part of a Facebook group for extras casting in my area. You should see the over the top level the parents will go to in order to try and get their kid picked as one of the extras. Paragraphs of “you’re so wise, we’re so lucky to have you, blah blah blah” to the casting guy - when all he posted was “email your submission for this date to x email.” It’s clear these parents would do practically anything to get their kid “blurry blob in back corner” status. I can’t even imagine what they’d be willing to overlook for a shot at an actual speaking part. You’re probably harder pressed to find a kid who’s parents would put limits, protection, boundaries up when the possibility of fame is involved.

On set it isn’t uncommon at all for someone to check their kid in in the morning and then bail (even though they’re not supposed to). Just cause it’s a kids show doesn’t mean it’s Disneyland and you’re safe to leave your 10 year old on set for 12 hours.

People are stupid fucks. Justin’s parents were young, unskilled and he was their way out of lower income mediocrity. They pretended not to know it’s not normal for your 12 year old to run with adults all the time unsupervised, even if it is “for work.”

by Anonymousreply 91February 15, 2019 2:58 AM

A lot of low income parents insist that they want to give their kids a chance to make a better life for themselves when they push them into an entertainment career. To me they are just cheap fucks who have no intention to save up some money for their kids' education. Or support their kids' actual career ambitions.

by Anonymousreply 92February 15, 2019 3:48 AM

Please, he is a drugged out mess and that being depressed PR bullshit is just an attempt to gather some sympathy for that pathetic loser who either needs rehab or is in some half-assed rehab program.

by Anonymousreply 93February 15, 2019 4:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 15, 2019 5:06 AM

John Holmes realness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95February 15, 2019 6:53 AM

so if he had sex with Usher but was straight and not gay then Usher was the bottom and did all the sucking? surely justin wouldn't suck a dick since he's straight

bisexuality exists

by Anonymousreply 96February 15, 2019 7:52 AM

Coddled ,spoiled ,baby man finds himself eternally dissatisfied with life. When you own a new Ferrari at 16 and have the world kissing your ass 24/7 unless you have a very grounded family to keep you in check ( he didn't, his father is a freak )...your life will seem pointless.

by Anonymousreply 97February 15, 2019 7:53 AM

R86 Selena's mother went to the media to proclaim how Justin Bieber was a bad influence on her daughter and alluded to that he was the cause for a rift between her and members of her family.

by Anonymousreply 98February 15, 2019 11:32 AM

[Quote] Hailey and Selena beard professionally. Both are also happy to share his/her drugs and are associated with Hillsong (not sure how the compensation works there).

I don't know about Hailey but Selena wasn't Justin's beard.

[Quote] People are stupid fucks.

Parents can also be sick fucks.

by Anonymousreply 99February 15, 2019 2:51 PM

R85’s link is causing me to think HE is starting to lose his looks.

Moving to the Celebrity Death Pool thread.....

by Anonymousreply 100February 15, 2019 3:05 PM

He is a know nothing, aging child with no education. He should go to college and learn something about the world he’s going to inhabit for decades. Of course he’s depressed. He’s stupid.

by Anonymousreply 101February 15, 2019 4:50 PM

The photos of him the in Daily Mail yesterday were frightening. Gave me Whitney vibes from the crack days . There’s video of him and he’s out of his mind . He has a serious drug problem . What is it , meth ? He looked like he was tweaking hard . Poor kid . I thought he was in rehab .

by Anonymousreply 102February 16, 2019 6:55 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 16, 2019 7:20 AM

Well it’s good to see him smile.

by Anonymousreply 104February 16, 2019 12:22 PM

At least he buzzed off that nasty long hair!

by Anonymousreply 105February 16, 2019 12:36 PM

R102 i guess no one told him crack is whack!

by Anonymousreply 106February 16, 2019 2:46 PM

He's postponed their formal marriage ceremony twice already. He obviously knows that he made a big mistake by marrying her. She and her broke family must be scared shitless that their big payday isn't coming after all.

by Anonymousreply 107February 16, 2019 4:39 PM

Selena has also bearded for The Weekend

by Anonymousreply 108February 16, 2019 5:22 PM

She also bearded for Bloom and Puth and Taylor Lautner and Nick Jonas. Come on.

Girl is a dyke, she hangs with the Swifty pussy posse.

J did not start life as a guy would be my guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 16, 2019 5:26 PM

Supposedly they were civilly married last fall.

by Anonymousreply 110February 16, 2019 5:27 PM

He’s an aging party who needs to grow up. Pronto.

by Anonymousreply 111February 16, 2019 5:38 PM

Party boy

by Anonymousreply 112February 16, 2019 5:38 PM

R109 Sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 113February 16, 2019 5:43 PM

Next up, Selena and Mendes?

by Anonymousreply 114February 16, 2019 5:57 PM

How about Selena + Rehab!

by Anonymousreply 115February 16, 2019 6:17 PM

Who are bigger beards than Gomez, Baldwin and Swift? Maybe Ora comes close? Delevinge was one but is too out now. Lohan back in the day, in the 80s Brooke Shields. Who else?

by Anonymousreply 116February 16, 2019 9:51 PM

Helen Lawson

by Anonymousreply 117February 16, 2019 11:08 PM

Jennifer Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 118February 16, 2019 11:25 PM

Good one, R118.

by Anonymousreply 119February 16, 2019 11:35 PM

Well, you know what they say about LH.

Biebs has a strange body for someone born XY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 16, 2019 11:37 PM

Mental health issues correlate strongly with CSA and with hormone therapy.

by Anonymousreply 121February 16, 2019 11:38 PM

Marriage does not agree with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122March 10, 2019 8:02 PM

Im sorry, Miss, but I have my own problems.

by Anonymousreply 123March 10, 2019 8:06 PM

He’d feel much better if he just admitted he’s T.

He wouldn’t lose any fans. His gen believes one can change sex.

by Anonymousreply 124March 10, 2019 8:08 PM

Now he knows how we feel after listening to him.

by Anonymousreply 125March 10, 2019 8:22 PM

The background in OP’s pic makes it look like he’s wearing a large earring.

by Anonymousreply 126March 10, 2019 9:05 PM

It’s HARD to not be the prettiest one of the couple.

by Anonymousreply 127March 10, 2019 9:08 PM

He was like the gay porn star of my dreams until he got those horrible tattoos.

((((((((((())))))))) WHY ???? ))))))))))))))))))))

by Anonymousreply 128March 10, 2019 10:22 PM

Common in his profession, R128 and common amongst victims of CSA. Take your pick.

by Anonymousreply 129March 10, 2019 10:40 PM

You’d be depressed too if you were married to some godawful stinkfish. Homosexuality should be mandatory.

by Anonymousreply 130March 10, 2019 11:06 PM

[quote]Biebs has a strange body for someone born XY.

[quote]J did not start life as a guy would be my guess.

[quote]He wouldn’t lose any fans. His gen believes one can change sex.

Oh, please. I'm not a big fan of Bieber, but he is obviously male. The naked paparazzi photos from Hawaii show he has penis -- and a circumcised one at that.

by Anonymousreply 131March 11, 2019 1:01 AM

A song for Hailey -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132March 11, 2019 1:11 AM

The struggle continues

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 11, 2019 3:02 AM

I hope he just kills himself all this whining is growing old.

by Anonymousreply 134March 11, 2019 3:17 AM

Both he and his wife are whores.

by Anonymousreply 135March 11, 2019 3:50 AM

He will be dead by end of summer

by Anonymousreply 136March 11, 2019 4:07 AM

I deeply care about his problems.

by Anonymousreply 137March 11, 2019 4:55 AM

He still looks like a lesbian and I am still not believing that photoshopped penile implant.

by Anonymousreply 138March 11, 2019 6:46 AM

Was Beiber Wade Robson and Usher was Michael Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 139March 11, 2019 7:55 AM

Does he have the herpes? If he does, you know that Usher tapped his ass.

by Anonymousreply 140March 11, 2019 3:42 PM

He spent all this time making girls happy and now a girl can’t make him happy.

by Anonymousreply 141March 11, 2019 4:02 PM

R131, it was a prop

by Anonymousreply 142March 11, 2019 4:04 PM

Meth bad All over DM lately with terrible acne . Poor guy . Hope he can get it together but he’s surrounded by leeches.

by Anonymousreply 143March 11, 2019 4:18 PM

He's too hot to be trans, all those trannys look awful in my experience.

by Anonymousreply 144March 11, 2019 4:30 PM

Lol r144

by Anonymousreply 145March 11, 2019 7:32 PM

He looks awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 12, 2019 7:10 PM

[quote]He spent all this time making girls happy and now a girl can’t make him happy.

So the only way he will be happy is with a another man. Come sit on my dick Justin!

by Anonymousreply 147March 12, 2019 7:29 PM

He fraudulently made girls happy by pretending to be a boy.

That’s why he’s miserable. And that’s why he can’t come out as T

by Anonymousreply 148March 14, 2019 3:28 PM

Hailey’s no dummy. She’s on track to be a rich widow.

by Anonymousreply 149March 14, 2019 3:52 PM

He went from a very pretty boy to white trash personified in the blink of an eye. Thats what he gets for marrying that mannish looking ugly girl when he could have picked one of the beautiful women that are a dime a dozen in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 150March 14, 2019 4:15 PM

Wedding on hold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 20, 2019 5:43 PM

[quote]he could have picked one of the beautiful women that are a dime a dozen in Hollywood

Nah he needs a man to fill that void 🍆

by Anonymousreply 152March 20, 2019 5:48 PM

Justin needs intensive psychoANALysis.

by Anonymousreply 153March 20, 2019 5:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 20, 2019 6:08 PM

Don't get fat, Justin!

I hope he get himself right, I don't hate the kid. He always seemed like a little lost boy to me.

by Anonymousreply 155March 20, 2019 6:14 PM

He needs to divorce and stays out of public life for at least two years to get himself together. Moving to Japan or Singapore is not a bad idea. He also needs to cut ties with all bad influences in his life

Deep down I think he’s gay

by Anonymousreply 156March 20, 2019 6:40 PM

Rumors are that he had a brief affair with Drake.

by Anonymousreply 157March 20, 2019 9:25 PM

Ew, Drake is pudgy.

by Anonymousreply 158March 20, 2019 9:27 PM

R131: are you blind??? Beebs is OBVIOUSLY bio female, and that’s why “he” is so messed up.

I saw the so-called penis photo. That “dude” has minimal body hair yet a big bush.

A big bush...in the age of manscaping. Everybody shaves down there now.

It was a prop!

Look what “he” had to do to get girls screaming for “him.” “He” got paid...but still isn’t happy.

by Anonymousreply 159March 20, 2019 9:41 PM

Please. The only thing remotely feminine about Bieber is his face and voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 20, 2019 9:57 PM

R148 if that actually happened it would knock all the Trump news off the air.

by Anonymousreply 161March 20, 2019 10:03 PM

R160, and his lack of Adam’s apple.

by Anonymousreply 162March 20, 2019 10:07 PM

Wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163March 20, 2019 10:11 PM

R148 while I think it could be possible why would his former celebrity girlfriends like Selena have gone along with it? Coming out as T is much different than coming out as gay.

The girlfriends couldn't pretend that they didn't know Justin was T. It would make them liars, too.

by Anonymousreply 164March 20, 2019 10:13 PM

Selena is a lesbian. Just like Bieber.

by Anonymousreply 165March 20, 2019 10:33 PM

Is that pic at R95 real? I wonder if he's purposely making himself look as horrible as possible so he could finally move beyond being a "heartthrob" for teenage girls

by Anonymousreply 166March 20, 2019 10:46 PM

No, he’s just a depressive and goes through periods where he doesn’t care about his appearance like the rest of us headcases.

by Anonymousreply 167March 20, 2019 10:56 PM

He’s depressed because he was forced into living a lie by his greedy & homophobic parents.

He will either kill himself, & then the world will know he’s bio female.

Or he will come clean & try to find genuine happiness.

But if continues to burn all his focus & energy on protecting a lie, he will continue to fall apart.

by Anonymousreply 168March 21, 2019 2:07 PM

He’s not killing himself.

by Anonymousreply 169March 22, 2019 1:01 AM

I think he is struggling with dissociation and self hatred from having been perved on as a little kid in the biz and perhaps in his home.

by Anonymousreply 170March 22, 2019 3:23 AM

[quote]Wedding on hold.

I thought they were already married?

by Anonymousreply 171March 22, 2019 6:59 AM

Hailey is looking especially ugly these days.

by Anonymousreply 172March 22, 2019 7:12 AM

R170, that made me sad.

by Anonymousreply 173March 22, 2019 7:33 AM

r168 = dangerous lunatic

by Anonymousreply 174March 22, 2019 8:39 AM

They got married in a courthouse. They were supposed to have a big wedding ceremony after, that is what has been postponed repeatedly, now indefinitely.

Did he cry so much in public before Hailey?

by Anonymousreply 175March 22, 2019 11:22 AM

Why did he suddenly want to get married to a woman he hardly knew?

by Anonymousreply 176March 22, 2019 11:31 AM

She must satisfy some sort of sexual fetish he has. There’s something he likes having done to him that she’s just so great at, he felt compelled to put a ring on it.

by Anonymousreply 177March 22, 2019 1:50 PM

Does he have any music fans anymore ?

by Anonymousreply 178March 22, 2019 2:11 PM

She's his handler.

by Anonymousreply 179March 22, 2019 4:52 PM

R179, I agree. I don’t think the need she feels is necessarily sexual. She probably fills some psychological need, probably some sort of mommy issue. Or daddy issue. I’m sure he can get ANY sexual service he desires from a professional.

I think she’s keeping him going for some predetermined amount of time and then she’s going to let him implode. Rich widow.

by Anonymousreply 180March 22, 2019 5:10 PM

[quote]Please. The only thing remotely feminine about Bieber is his face and voice.

Yeah, Bieber is obviously male.

Do we really have people here who believe he was born female? No wonder some people think we're nuts.

by Anonymousreply 181March 22, 2019 9:54 PM

Agree that she seems like a handler. Was she put in that role by that cultish church? She went from obviously bearding SM and Clarkson to the courthouse with Biebs very fast.

by Anonymousreply 182March 22, 2019 11:53 PM

He was pushed into the marriage by gold-digger Hailey and her bankrupt father. Stephen Baldwin was up to his neck in debt, but Justin paid it all off when they got engaged.

by Anonymousreply 183March 23, 2019 12:09 AM

There was a BI that some of Justin's "friends" were pushing for him to get a prenuptial agreement but that his F-I-L Stephen Baldwin "convinced" him not to go through with it.

by Anonymousreply 184March 23, 2019 12:43 AM

[Quote] but Justin paid it all off when they got engaged.

What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 185March 23, 2019 4:05 AM

Now there is a BIG red flag. The dumbest Baldwin brother can manipulate Justin.

by Anonymousreply 186March 23, 2019 4:24 AM

Did Justin really pay off the Baldwin debt? Didn't he have any managers or lawyers advising against it?

by Anonymousreply 187March 23, 2019 4:27 AM

He needs some dick stat. He needs to get away from horse-face wife and that xtian fundie crap cult. Come back to Canada and feast on a wide variety of dongs!

by Anonymousreply 188March 23, 2019 4:36 AM

He's a grown ass man, r187. They're limited in what they can do, unless they think he has mental health/addiction issues such that he isn't competent to make decisions. Then they would have to go to court to get him sectioned and evaluated, like Britney Spears, and it's a messy process that would probably leak to the tabloids.

When Allen Iverson was running buck-ass wild, the only thing that saved him from blowing hundreds of millions & homelessness (seriously!) was someone in his camp structuring one of his deals as a trust he couldn't access until retirement age. I don't remember what the age was, but it was to insure that he would have a retirement if he rode out whatever his daemons were at the time. IIRC, it was $55 million. Point being, wilding out itself isn't necessarily enough to have someone be removed from making their own financial choices, regardless of consequences.

by Anonymousreply 189March 23, 2019 6:26 AM

R88 As someone who has spent sometime around churches connected to Hillsong, or who have modeled themselves on Hillsong, I really dislike them. I am a Christian, but I'm of a very different type than them. I believe in freewill, being answerable only to God, and I'm liberal on issues such as sexual orientation, while remaining fairly conservative in my theology(miracles, virgin birth,etc..) and style of worship. Some of the main problems with churches like Hillsong, is that they attract young people by being "hip" and "relevant," while holding to ultra-conservative theology, sometimes being more hard-line than Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell, especially on sexual orientation and gender roles. They hide or obfuscate these views until they have you fully in the clutches, say what you will about the old style, but at least they let you know upfront how they felt. They also, demand that your life revolve almost completely around the church, so that you can't form opinions that they do not want you to form. You are "encouraged" to join a small group, and you basically become responsible to each other. But, it can be considered an easier Christianity, because you are really expected to do any good in the world, other than getting others to come to the church, and post "woke" messages on social media that will make the church look good. The "pastors" don't really pastor anyone, other than the few wealthy or famous in their flock, like Justin Bieber, and then they try their best to become their Rasputin. There is no doubt that that pastor counseled Bieber to get married, with the promise that it would "fix" him, whether it was from Child Sexual Abuse or sexual orientation, is beside the point. They believe that marriage and staying in the church is the key. Which is totally messed up and a horrible corruption of the Gospel.

by Anonymousreply 190March 23, 2019 6:55 AM

No wonder it attracts so many celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 191March 23, 2019 9:33 AM

Both gay .

by Anonymousreply 192March 23, 2019 10:20 AM

He’s obviously male because he has so many children.

Oh, wait...he’ll never be a father because of his masculine pussy

by Anonymousreply 193March 23, 2019 1:12 PM

[quote]pretty boy to white trash personified

He's from Stratford, Ontario (a white trash 519 area code burg) raised by a "God-fearing" single teenage mother.

I don't see much changing for him if show biz was out of the equation. The only difference would be the lack of cameras documenting the whole thing for the world to see.

by Anonymousreply 194March 23, 2019 2:33 PM

Oh, the tragedy of being immensely wealthy, good looking and marginally talented. I can only imagine how hard it is to bear.

by Anonymousreply 195March 23, 2019 2:52 PM

Sorry, R190, was supposed to read "But, it can be considered an easier Christianity, because you are really NOT expected to do any good in the world, other than getting others to come to the church, and post "woke" messages on social media that will make the church look good."

by Anonymousreply 196March 23, 2019 4:05 PM

Jan Michael Vincent

by Anonymousreply 197March 23, 2019 4:21 PM

He is gay and she is gay and this drama is just for the magazines to sell . In due time they will split . Another lavender marriage on the rocks .

by Anonymousreply 198March 23, 2019 4:50 PM

His new house in Beverly Hills is FLAWLESS. He bought it last week for $8.5 million.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 23, 2019 6:28 PM

Wow a shocker that a childhood star and victim of Hollywood/Entertainment pedophile rape and mk ultra satanic abuse would be an absolute fucking wreck of a human being at this point in his life.

They'll take him out eventually in the next 2 years he is going to be part of the 27 club of stars who died at that age. He won't see 28.

He's 25 now i think.

by Anonymousreply 200March 23, 2019 7:12 PM

Justin’s face is finally out of the pretty stage. He’s now white trash handsome, which usually contains a glimmer of prettiness from youth in the rougher features. I think he looks hotter than ever. Still shame about the mess of tattoos though.

by Anonymousreply 201March 23, 2019 9:00 PM

Is there any particular reason why some of you think he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 202March 23, 2019 9:43 PM

Because he was riding that minister's dick?

by Anonymousreply 203March 23, 2019 9:47 PM

No house with a large kitchen island is flawless, r199

by Anonymousreply 204March 23, 2019 9:49 PM

[quote]He is gay and she is gay

Is everybody gay?!

by Anonymousreply 205March 23, 2019 11:27 PM

[QUOTE]Is there any particular reason why some of you think he's gay?

They were molesting him for years. They passed him around like bread at an Italian restaurant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 23, 2019 11:46 PM

Agree, R190, it is more like a cult. Jesus wept comes to mind.

Their use of music and laser shows has elements of hypnotism, super manipulative.

Some victims of csa become confused about their sexual orientation, as the victims in Leaving Neverland mentioned, so both of your scenarios might apply. My guess is that Beebs was abused as a child and within the industry as he grew up. It is really common and very damaging. It also makes people more vulnerable to the tactics you mentioned. Does the link look different after LN?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207March 24, 2019 12:19 AM

How about this one after LN and the A Carter court filing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208March 24, 2019 12:20 AM

Nope, R205, but these 2 are. She is a known beard and her family was having financial difficulties. She also appears to be his handler although he may be resisting given his public weeping. Is it a cry for help?

Pastor Carl is one creepy, sinister MOFO. I do not believe he is a friend of Jesus, he just wants all that JB $$$, so do the Baldwins. No one wants JB to be healthy, happy, or in control.

No pastor walks around in public with shorts down to their manscaped pubes. Dude is a snake oil salesman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209March 24, 2019 12:27 AM

When I said minister, I meant pastor

by Anonymousreply 210March 24, 2019 12:30 AM

Honey,that boy has been fucked up the ass more than even I have. What kills me is there are pictures upon pictures of him being rather intimate with men,yet how many of him being that way with women ? Ugly bitch hes with currently not counted.

by Anonymousreply 211March 24, 2019 2:17 AM

R208 there have been so many different stories about him over the years. I wonder if he's ever going to get called out for it??

by Anonymousreply 212March 24, 2019 3:14 AM

Welp, R212, no one called him out for this either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213March 24, 2019 3:17 AM

Biebs probably has no idea who he is or what he wants in life. CSA really fucks people up. Right Aaron Carter? A Bentley is not what matters, is it?

by Anonymousreply 214March 24, 2019 3:18 AM

This is highly suspect:

Drake has been working hard on his bangin’ summer beach bod and Justin Bieber, who is “not gay,” has taken notice.

The Biebs dropped by Drake’s Instagram account yesterday to give his stamp of approval on Drake’s most recent shirtless snap. “Damn daddy,” he commented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215March 24, 2019 3:22 AM

^^^I will never be white trash and a disgrace to my country like this!

by Anonymousreply 216March 24, 2019 3:28 AM

Too add ti r34's observation, Bieber had a grueling tour that spanned two albums. Anyone besides Madonna, would go crazy with that schedule. Two to three years on tour is excessive. There isn't that much world to see, but the positive side of that work is the massive payout. He doesn't need to work for another day, up till the eventual divorce when Hailey get's half of everything.

What's with this Usher abuse stuff? Bieber had a lot of other questionable adult men that were actually around him that should be accused of turning him out. Usher had his own career, like Simon Cowell, he wasn't following the kid around to shopping mall and opening acts for bigger stars.

by Anonymousreply 217March 24, 2019 3:29 AM

Is Hillsong trying to be the new Scientology? Get celebs, preach a scripture, make a ton from donations, organize relationships, maintain control?

by Anonymousreply 218March 24, 2019 3:33 AM

Seems like R218.

Usher and the kid had a vibe, R217. You were not there so you cannot say for sure one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 219March 24, 2019 3:37 AM

r214 most people in their 20s don't know who they are. Bieber is rich enough to sit at home and wallow in self-pity and drugs. All stars are self-centered unhappy beings that surround themselves with sycophants leaving them empty. This lifestyle never really works and is the reason most of the world turned from absolute monarchy's to a semblance of democracies. Life without limits is pointless, hence the function of religion. many people seek a higher power to set the rules.

Bieber will be fine. Selena Gomez is the one we should really worry about. Her star was built on quicksand. A few seconds out of the limelight and she was all but forgotten for the dark enough (see latin looking-Italian) Ariana Grande.

by Anonymousreply 220March 24, 2019 3:40 AM

Ariana used to look Scottish or Irish, they sure knew the demographic to go for and how to change her look, huh? Gomez was another perved on kiddy star, now broken.

If Bieber was fucked by as many people as I think he was as a kid, his problems go well beyond an average 20something and $ will not fix the fallout. You may be a bit jealous but if you understood you would never want to switch places. Watch Leaving Neverland sometime.

by Anonymousreply 221March 24, 2019 3:44 AM

r219 I get what your saying but I just don't believe Usher was the issue. All singers were trying to sign their own new artist. Akon of all people put Lady Gaga on the map and made a ton of money from her Fame era. Youtube stars were the new niche so Usher and Timberlake went all in trying to sign Bieber. Too my point, I doubt he asked the kid to put out and Bieber really didn't need too since another major star, Timberlake, was poaching him.

On tour, there are a ton of adults, which mean his mother wasn't always going to be able to protect him. I wasn't there for Usher and Bieber's interaction, but I have a stronger feeling that some other people were probably sampling the goods. Usher is linked to number of women though the herpies lawsuit, doesn't mean he's straight, but it gives me pause. I'm looking at his manager turned daddy figure. Last bit, how much time would Usher have spent with the kid? He's not a real produce or song writer, he's a recording artist/vocalist. Usher is just the big name that pushed the kid into the light.

by Anonymousreply 222March 24, 2019 3:48 AM

R213 Ugh! I bet that's just the tip of the iceberg.

R220 A lot of her fame was because she always find someone higher up to latch onto. Whether it was Bieber, Swift or The Weeknd. Though i do hope she gets her shit together some day.

R221 so Selena was perved on back in her Disney days??

by Anonymousreply 223March 24, 2019 3:50 AM

r221 those kids from Leaving Neverland got one payout (maybe). They don't have multiple streams of incomes from a number of businesses like Bieber. So he fucked for his success, big deal. Every A lister in Hollywood does the same according to DL. Lots of people are fucking for a lot less in this world at least he something to show for his, um, talents.

Could be a broke addict like Aaron Carter or a nobody like Austin Mahone and Cody Simpson.

by Anonymousreply 224March 24, 2019 3:58 AM

MJ said it best on his song, Price of Fame. I assume it's about getting fucked a lot.

Father always told me You won't live a quiet life If you're reaching for fortune and fame I feel the pressure setting in, I'm living just to win I'm down in my pain, don't you feel it? It's the price of fame, you pay the price of fame So don't be feelin' no pain! It's the price of fame, it's the price of fame So don't you ever complain!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225March 24, 2019 4:03 AM

Watch the interactions with Usher, he was creeping on him. Usher acted just like Pastor Carl, cept Biebs was a decade younger.

Pretty sure that Usher and Diddy were getting it on and let it slip too. Remember that? Cornflakes or some shit?

Usher fucks women too, so does Bruce W. and so did Diddy. So? Does not mean that Usher was not perving on a very pretty young Biebs. Diddy sure did and perhaps Daddy and lots of other men did too. His Daddy fucks women too, they are not mutually exclusive categories. Most of the men who touch kids are married to and fuck women, very few are like MJ. Perving on kids is about entitlement, reinacting trauma or power and control.

While it might be entertaining to slag off Biebs, if you watched Robson and Safechuck describe the fallout, much like what Biebs has acted out, empathy for all 3 is called for.

by Anonymousreply 226March 24, 2019 4:10 AM

You really think $ fixes everything, huh, R224. May it always be so in your life.

Kids are not all fucking for careers and the ones who are pimped out spend the rest of their lives paying a high price. One $ does not fix.

by Anonymousreply 227March 24, 2019 4:12 AM

They all were, R223, look at Britney, age 14. Look at her sister, knocked up by an adult perv at Nickelodeon when she was 15.

All of these child stars pay a huge price and act out their self hatred/victimization. It also gets comodified for our entertainment.

Hailey does not seem to be making Biebs happy. Maybe a separation or perhaps an annulment is called for?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228March 24, 2019 4:18 AM

That is tragic, R225. Had not heard that before and it is quite poignant.

Still does not absolve him from becoming a victimizer himself.

It is not just famous kids, either. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 229March 24, 2019 4:19 AM

I don't think it fixes everything r227, but I've traveled the world enough to see many people living similar versions of hell as these abused celebs, the difference is that they are powerless nobody's while Bieber has power to change his situation. He went through his journey, whatever it was, with social and physical capital. It's hard to feel sympathy when the worlds teaches you that there are always predators and prey.

Money doesn't fix all problems but it sure beats being a broke nobody sex worker. I can be a bitch and say money helped Ariana (see video).

P.S. I don't mean to assume anything about you and your travel patterns, just speaking for myself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230March 24, 2019 4:20 AM

His dick looks fake. Hate that the pix online don't show him in a way where trans theories could be denied or validated: in water, distorting thighs; arms in shadows, can't see scars. But that dick looks exactly like all the phalloplasty dick pi online. Now vasculature, just thick doughiness.

This guy does NOT look male. Period.

by Anonymousreply 231March 24, 2019 4:37 AM

Sure $ helps, R230, better to not be homeless, etc. But I still have empathy for young adults broken as children, even if they have $. Guess I feel that having compassion for the prey helps keep me far away from predator mindsets.

Will he get away from the people fucking with his head and aiming for that $? Guess we will see. But the money does not mean he was not broken and it in many ways is a big target on him now. The brokenness makes people easy to play, in a lot of ways, they look like an adult but inside in many ways are the age they were when they were traumatized.

Sure, therapy can help some, as can helping others, etc. The price paid is enormous and lifelong regardless. But, as you rightly point out, a roof and food are not things to take for granted.

Hillsong is scary and dangerous. They are not likely to let him go, he is like Cruise to the COS. They will break him down over and over so he will turn to Pastor Carl and his minions and be controlled. Baldwin and her family will profit handsomely financially if they split or if he offs himself. I believe she was put in that role by the church. People actively work to manipulate him to prevent him from taking control of his life and healing. It happens in families all the time, and in this case, big $ is riding on it.

Best to your on your own journey. Be well.

by Anonymousreply 232March 24, 2019 4:38 AM

Good points, R231. That kind of secrecy plus the trauma/shame/secrecy around long term csa could sure produce the nervous breakdown type behavior we see. Yet he is not in patient anywhere. Would it be harder to keep it all on the down low?

by Anonymousreply 233March 24, 2019 4:41 AM

R228 I've never seen that photo shoot of Britney before.

by Anonymousreply 234March 24, 2019 4:44 AM

R231 I agree. Something is very fishy. (No pun intended) He doesn't look male at all. I always see a girl/lesbian. I don't know what his issues are and don't care. I do know there is A LOT of phoniness going on.

by Anonymousreply 235March 24, 2019 5:06 AM

r223 there is a reason Robert Iger is one of the highest paid execs, who has been 'persuaded' not to retire twice. TPTB know what will happen when he goes.

by Anonymousreply 236March 24, 2019 5:07 AM

What does *that* mean, R236?

by Anonymousreply 237March 24, 2019 5:10 AM

Nothing will happen that Disney can't manage now that they also own most of Fox. The Disney family should have never allowed their voting share in the company to slip from their fingers in the 80s. They let short term gains get in the way of untold billions. Now they get to fight over 400 million trust that could have been worth 4-40 billion.

Back to Bieber, I think r236 is talking about Weinstein level flood of allegations. Id' expect Nickelodeon to go down and ironically also acquired by Disney (if they don't already own it) before the Mouse feels a single sting. Disney is too big to fail, it is too much in the bloodstream of American culture, the sins would be forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 238March 24, 2019 5:15 AM

Bieber's eyebrows are super masculine.

I just wanted to mention that.

by Anonymousreply 239March 24, 2019 5:25 AM

He is so handsome if he would just stop with the tattoos right now. He needs to ditch the bloodsucking church and this chick if she is not the one.

Then he needs to go on a 90 day rehab/retreat followed by daily intensive outpatient treatment.

He needs to get his GED and attend a community college and eventually get a bachelors degree in anything it all. Doesn’t even matter what major.

He can release new music but needs to do a residency in place and maybe and a select few city tours here and there while on break from classes.

He is so lost and so chewed up by the system. He was neglected, and therefore needs to learn to raise himself and take care of himself first.

He can always make music and do his thing but he is wasting away on his current path. What a waste.

by Anonymousreply 240March 24, 2019 5:54 AM

Ok so I just want to call this out. Cameron Dallas completely rips off all of Justin’s style. I’m talking verbatim. He always copies Justin’s hair, swag and clothes. I’m sure if you compare their instagrams, Cam is always like 3 weeks behind Justin. It’s so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 241March 24, 2019 5:57 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 242March 24, 2019 6:00 AM

Isn't that the 'Scumbro ' aesthetic?

by Anonymousreply 243March 24, 2019 6:06 AM

r238 Weinstein may/may not be an actual rapist, but there's no question a) that he's a harasser, & b) that many women took his deal outright. This is different. Child abuse aided and abetted in many cases by parents is something that the whole company will be wearing when it hits the fan. Iger has so far positioned himself ahead of this, and no doubt Nickelodeon will be the sacrificial lamb, so to speak. However, it only takes one Black Swan, and it's over. Given the potential reach of any exposure, it may well be that Iger and even Disney itself ends up as the sacrifice for others. And no, I'm not the paedo conspiracy troll and/or CDan enthusiast.

In fact, Bieber himself is the type of candidate for Black Swan status.

Regardless of how they spin off assets, Fox is still a political target. That leaves them vulnerable domestically and overseas, although I understand what you're saying. I also think they've over-extended in China. How that affects their bottom line will influence how Iger juggles the company at home.

by Anonymousreply 244March 24, 2019 6:07 AM

Between his deadbeat father and now her deadbeat father sucking him dry (for cash anyway), what do you expect?

by Anonymousreply 245March 24, 2019 6:07 AM

He could also just be another depress drug addict rich kid. After years of female adulation and male disdain probably fucked him up. He reached a career peak early in life, he's likely a confused adult. Not everyone has to be a victim of molestation.

by Anonymousreply 246March 24, 2019 7:14 AM

R246 i think it's more than that unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 247March 24, 2019 7:35 AM

R240 If he stops right NOW? It's too late. He's covered. He needs to start tattoo removal, which is crazy given how covered he is.

by Anonymousreply 248March 24, 2019 11:07 AM

Very hard to remove tata. Like Angelina Jolie just changed her Billy Bob one.

by Anonymousreply 249March 24, 2019 12:19 PM

R234, it is a whole series of 10 or 12 photos if you click on the arrows. She was actually 13 in them, 8th grade. Pedos are us. And of course, her sister was knocked up by an adult at work when she was 14, gave birth at 15. This world is hard on kids.

Usher and his erm, protogee. So many men around this strikingly young and very pretty young kid. The sure look physically comfortable. Cannot say, oh, it was MJ here, lol. People look the other way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250March 24, 2019 1:57 PM

It really does not look different than MJ and Wade or Safechuck dancing on stage together. Made a bunch of old dudes $$$ though. It all looks different after LN.

Talk about grooming, car dealerships must have LOVED Puffy and Willis. And look at how the little boys gifted with luxury cars turned out...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251March 24, 2019 2:03 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252March 24, 2019 6:21 PM

Justin he def male not FTM. He happens to have a fem and pretty face like Timothee

by Anonymousreply 253March 24, 2019 8:05 PM

R239, so is his pussy.

by Anonymousreply 254March 24, 2019 11:26 PM

His ass is the only pussy he has.

by Anonymousreply 255March 25, 2019 12:01 AM

This depression shit is all an act. Gotta stay "relevant" between albums (or whatever they call them now). He'll be made over and hot when the time is appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 256March 25, 2019 12:59 PM

[Quote] This depression shit is all an act.

You really think so?

by Anonymousreply 257March 25, 2019 3:18 PM

Yes, just like how he used to cry on stage like a little weirdo to get the girls feeling sorry for him and the media talking. He's just another phony manipulative little asshole entertainer. He'll do ANYTHING. Show his fake dick, marry a popular social media influencer, etc...

by Anonymousreply 258March 25, 2019 3:29 PM

Maybe he has been influenced by seeing all the attention that Pete Davidson is getting.

by Anonymousreply 259March 25, 2019 8:59 PM

Black people be tappin’ dat ass.

by Anonymousreply 260March 25, 2019 9:29 PM

r260 funny thing that no one really mentions is that Bieber actually never pings. His time sent gazing over at his pastor or sitting on his father's lap seems more like a guy longing for a male figure in his life. Most celebs that are engaging in gay sex typically do or say something that sets off DL. Bieber actually seems straight to me.

I never really hear about gay vides for him.

by Anonymousreply 261March 26, 2019 7:31 AM

Bieber is ftm. He's 25 and his voice never even dropped. His hands and wrists, arms and shoulders are narrow and delicate. He built some muscle, but it looks like a ftm when they build muscle. No Adam's apple, my grandmother's beard is fuller, and no brow ridge. Not one chest hair. Any of these things on their own would be no big deal, but all together, are suspect.

This video is in 2019, compare his voice at 25 years of age to the men he's talking with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262March 26, 2019 10:40 AM

Is P Diddy trying to entice pedophiles with that nude pic of his kids? I never liked him.

by Anonymousreply 263March 26, 2019 10:46 AM

R261, that is because, as per R262, Justin is actually a lesbian so there would be no romantic interest in the pastor other than you say as a father figure.

by Anonymousreply 264March 26, 2019 10:50 AM

R262 Justin does look like pictures of trans male models that DL has previously posted. Justin looks like one in particular but I can't pull it up due to the new, restricted search engine.

by Anonymousreply 265March 26, 2019 10:54 AM

"He" just screams lesbian/FTM. It's just weird. And it's ALL an act. ALL of it.

by Anonymousreply 266March 26, 2019 12:37 PM

I need to teach this bitch how to REALLY be depressed!

by Anonymousreply 267March 26, 2019 12:42 PM

Agree.

Maybe Biebs will join the suicide rate goes up after transitioning club? Very sad.

I do think there was chemistry with the various pastors including ho Carl however. He seems to be part of the web of handlers.

by Anonymousreply 268March 26, 2019 12:43 PM

[QUOTE]He's 25 and his voice never even dropped. His hands and wrists, arms and shoulders are narrow and delicate. He built some muscle, but it looks like a ftm when they build muscle. No Adam's apple, my grandmother's beard is fuller, and no brow ridge. Not one chest hair.

That describes a lot of males out there. Nobody called them “FTM” until all this transgender crap came about.

by Anonymousreply 269March 26, 2019 12:53 PM

Apparently he sleeps in a hyperbaric chamber now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270March 26, 2019 2:26 PM

Does that mean the marriage is over?

by Anonymousreply 271March 26, 2019 2:28 PM

R264, I also think JB is FTM.

She may have been a baby dyke tomboy...or she may have been a straight tomboy.

My point is that not all tomboys grow up to be lesbians.

Maybe JB is a frustrated straight woman.

Maybe having thousands of teen girls screaming for her does nothing for her.

It’s not like she’s known for screwing groupies...of either sex.

by Anonymousreply 272March 26, 2019 2:33 PM

🙄

by Anonymousreply 273March 26, 2019 2:36 PM

R269, please provide links of men whose:

- voice never dropped

- hands and wrists, arms and shoulders are narrow and delicate

- looks are like a ftm when they build muscle.

- missing an Adam's apple

- facial hair is minimal

- brow ridge is absent

- chest hair is completely vacant.

by Anonymousreply 274March 26, 2019 2:38 PM

His expiration date is up. He’s no longer relevant and all the money in the world won’t fulfill him in Hollywood. It’s time for him to move to Telluride, open a ski rental shop, have a couple of kids, and live the easy life out of the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 275March 26, 2019 2:56 PM

I'm waiting to hear who these lot of males are too. And they have ALL those traits at once? Link or it never happened.

by Anonymousreply 276March 26, 2019 3:53 PM

How about Miles Heizer?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277March 26, 2019 3:56 PM

The only pictures Ive ever seen of him where he looks like hes having sex with someone have been men. Period. FtM,gay,whatever he is,he likes the dick.Big black ones at that. He should kick open the closet door and openly date big black snakes before he gets too ugly !

by Anonymousreply 278March 26, 2019 3:58 PM

Miles Heizer has the voice of an adult man r277.

Nice try but no cigar.

by Anonymousreply 279March 26, 2019 4:06 PM

Please. His voice is no deeper than Justin’s.

by Anonymousreply 280March 26, 2019 4:08 PM

Listen again r280, he's no Barry White, but he does sound like an adult. Biebs doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 281March 26, 2019 4:11 PM

How about the entire Helix Studios staff? Are they all FTM?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282March 26, 2019 4:11 PM

R282 I'm not sure will those guys are, but they look male. Young, thin, but MALE. Biebs doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 283March 26, 2019 4:15 PM

R277 Miles has a very obvious “5 o’clock” shadow in your photo...not the same fake wispiness that JB has.

JB doesn’t have facial hair stubble...the kind that appears if you skip one day of shaving...or almost a day.

by Anonymousreply 284March 26, 2019 4:16 PM

[QUOTE]JB doesn’t have facial hair stubble...the kind that appears if you skip one day of shaving...or almost a day.

Neither do I. I’ve got quite a few male friends who don’t get 5 o’clock shadow and take forever to grow facial hair. We’re all FTM too?

by Anonymousreply 285March 26, 2019 4:18 PM

I don't know r285, has your voice dropped? Do you have all the traits that we outlined that Biebs has?

by Anonymousreply 286March 26, 2019 4:20 PM

R285, do you have a penis?

Because I’m willing to wager JB does not.

by Anonymousreply 287March 26, 2019 4:22 PM

[QUOTE]Do you have all the traits that we outlined that Biebs has?

Many of the traits you listed were due to his garbage workout routine. Yeah he had weak shoulders and put on muscle in weird places—because he wimped out with a bunch of isolation exercises rather than real muscle building exercises that would add mass to his shoulders and arms first. If he was working out with me instead of focusing on bicep curls, it would’ve been a different story. I see scrawny fucks like him who don’t know what they’re doing in the gym all day and night, I never think they’re transgendered!

by Anonymousreply 288March 26, 2019 4:24 PM

Ok r288, explain the rest of it.

by Anonymousreply 289March 26, 2019 4:26 PM

I have tits and a pussy, so do many of my friends, are we ftm?

by Anonymousreply 290March 26, 2019 4:27 PM

[QUOTE]Ok explain the rest of it.

His voice isn’t deep? He doesn’t have a lot of body hair? His adams apple isn’t very prominent? So WHAT? Why the hell does it need explanation? We’re all different. Some men are more feminine than others, some girls are more masculine than others. The onus is on YOU to provide concrete proof that Justin is a natural born female, not armchair anatomical analysis based on some YouTube videos you watched.

by Anonymousreply 291March 26, 2019 4:32 PM

Actually, the onus isn't on me. This isn't a court of law, it's a gossip site, and I've given more than enough evidence for such. Don't like it? Change it.

by Anonymousreply 292March 26, 2019 4:35 PM

Bieber is hotly defending his honor here today! She's not going to stand for this!

by Anonymousreply 293March 26, 2019 4:37 PM

[QUOTE]Actually, the onus isn't on me. This isn't a court of law, it's a gossip site, and I've given more than enough evidence for such. Don't like it? Change it.

You’ve given bupkis. The world is filled with scrawny, feminine twinks like Justin Bieber and I say the more the merrier.

by Anonymousreply 294March 26, 2019 4:38 PM

R288, are you transphobic?

You act like it’s an insult that JB looks trans.

What’s wrong with being T?

by Anonymousreply 295March 26, 2019 4:39 PM

[QUOTE]Are you transphobic?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 296March 26, 2019 4:40 PM

Yeah, but their voices dropped r294.

by Anonymousreply 297March 26, 2019 4:41 PM

R291, if a billionaire Hollywood star wants to decieve the world about her bio sex, then there’s nothing the world can do to prove she’s really female.

I mean, if a billionaire realtor can collude with Russia & get away with it, then I’m pretty sure JB can get away with her own deception.

Just like Michael Jackson did. There are still people who don’t believe he molested boys.

The rich & powerful have the means to feed their egos.

But one day, JB will die, just as MJ did. After that, JB’s secrets will be disclosed — just as MJ’s were. But “his” stans will choose to ignore the truth.

But the rest of us won’t.

by Anonymousreply 298March 26, 2019 4:45 PM

Where'd ya go r294?! 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 299March 26, 2019 4:47 PM

He was too horney and spent too much time chasing tons of female groupies and Selena Gomez (and Gomez chasing him) for him to be a female.

Plus, no way would his fundie mom have gone for that shit in the *early 2000s* in rural Canada when trans wasn’t even a thing in the public consciousness and she was super religious?

She’s even against abortion. No way would they (his family) do all this starting when JB was a baby even (there are pics of him dressed as a boy throughout his entire short life, including at the baby and toddler stage).

This Bieber FTM conspiracy theory is ridiculous. He’s a guy; a young guy. The end.

Can we please get back to discussing his alleged drug use, abuse as a child, depression, and (apparently) unhappy marriage?

by Anonymousreply 300March 26, 2019 4:48 PM

He’s simply going thru what all other child “stars” go through. Hopefully he’ll find his place. If he doesn’t he’s not long for this world.

by Anonymousreply 301March 26, 2019 4:51 PM

Perhaps he's a hermaphrodite.

by Anonymousreply 302March 26, 2019 4:52 PM

He’s got a great cock from the pics I’ve seen.

by Anonymousreply 303March 26, 2019 4:54 PM

That wasn't a cock, nor was it great.

by Anonymousreply 304March 26, 2019 4:57 PM

[QUOTE]His voice isn’t deep? He doesn’t have a lot of body hair? His adams apple isn’t very prominent? So WHAT? Why the hell does it need explanation? We’re all different. Some men are more feminine than others, some girls are more masculine than others. The onus is on YOU to provide concrete proof that Justin is a natural born female, not armchair anatomical analysis based on some YouTube videos you watched.

[QUOTE]This Bieber FTM conspiracy theory is ridiculous. He’s a guy; a young guy. The end.

Agreed. Can’t these freaks go start their own Bieber FTM conspiracy thread?

by Anonymousreply 305March 26, 2019 5:00 PM

R304 - don’t talk about my son’s beautifully large penis.

by Anonymousreply 306March 26, 2019 5:00 PM

R300, Caitlyn Jenner is also anti-choice.

Why are you pretending that T is not regressive, homophobic & misogynist? I mean, it’s popular in fucking Iran.

by Anonymousreply 307March 26, 2019 5:22 PM

R306, and man-made & expensive.

by Anonymousreply 308March 26, 2019 5:23 PM

Right. Justin is just gonna have to leak an HD video with his full face and erect cock shooting semen. Until then, she is tranny.

by Anonymousreply 309March 26, 2019 5:37 PM

R309 - it’s coming honey....just be patient. I’m going to sell that sex tape as soon as Justin hits rock bottom and turns to meth.

by Anonymousreply 310March 26, 2019 5:41 PM

Is he wearing braces?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311March 26, 2019 5:55 PM

He seems so vulnerable right now. I wish I was in his inner circle so I could take advantage of him. I’d put on some straight porn, have him smoke some good weed, and proceed to suck him dry.

by Anonymousreply 312March 26, 2019 6:01 PM

Is this about mental health or drugs? We all know that he was a serious drug addict just a couple years ago. His manager, Scooter Braun, said in recent interviews that it got so bad that he feared Justin would die from the drugs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313March 26, 2019 7:40 PM

You guys are wrong. Bieber married a trans woman.

by Anonymousreply 314March 26, 2019 8:50 PM

You wish r314

And quit being transphobic.

by Anonymousreply 315March 26, 2019 9:02 PM

First love runs deep; Biebs pines for Selena:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316March 26, 2019 11:46 PM

R316 Must suck for his wife.

by Anonymousreply 317March 27, 2019 12:48 AM

Has daddy Baldwin drain Bieber of his money already?

by Anonymousreply 318March 27, 2019 12:50 AM

R300, actually, that was around the time that trans kids did start becoming a thing. It just wasn't covered in the media except for a little in the case of Jazz Jennings. Jazz is going to be 19 this year.

by Anonymousreply 319March 27, 2019 12:54 AM

He always looks like he's just had a crying tantrum. What a twat. Keep frying your brain and getting trashy tattoos to make yourself feel better, Cuntboy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320March 27, 2019 12:55 AM

Leif Garrett never came close to having the money Bieber does. He’ll be just fine.

by Anonymousreply 321March 27, 2019 1:57 AM

r321 LOL like that always matters.

by Anonymousreply 322March 27, 2019 2:14 AM

Both Allen Iverson and Hammer are still rich and doing just fine. In fact Hammer never really went broke in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 323March 27, 2019 2:32 AM

R313 sounds like Scooter didn't play a big part in trying to protect him.

R316 what a revelation! It's a shame they still can't see how toxic they were for each other.

by Anonymousreply 324March 27, 2019 2:44 AM

r323 my point was they blew hundreds of millions of dollars. Iverson was only saved from losing everything because someone in his camp protected one of his endorsement deals from Iverson himself.

With that mentality, it doesn't matter how big your account is. Although, I do see you point re: doing that with much less.

by Anonymousreply 325March 27, 2019 3:11 AM

Defends his marriage to Haley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326March 27, 2019 3:29 AM

He needs to get out of this marriage or he will end up a suicide. Poor kid. Nobody is looking out for him.

by Anonymousreply 327March 27, 2019 3:44 AM

Including you r327

by Anonymousreply 328March 27, 2019 2:53 PM

I’d be struggling too if I’m married to the Baldwin’s.

by Anonymousreply 329March 27, 2019 3:30 PM

Married to a Baldwin is the least of this cunt's problems. He's a trainwreck that can't be salvaged. Besides being a burnout, his "talent" that pumped up his little boy ego, was really just the work of managers and promoters. He was awful. The only people who liked him were little girls, who have grown up and moved on. He's a tatted up druggy burnt has-been at 25. He can't even manage a smile. Everything has been handed to him, and he'll never understand why no one is handing him more. Within a few years he will be publicly having financial problems. Rinse and repeat, just another train-wreck.

by Anonymousreply 330March 27, 2019 9:43 PM

R330 I'm afraid you're right. I hope for his sake someone competent has been handling the money.

by Anonymousreply 331March 27, 2019 11:21 PM

R330 I'm afraid you're right. I hope for his sake someone competent has been handling the money.

by Anonymousreply 332March 27, 2019 11:21 PM

r330 actually Briber has a strong fan base. That Spanish song Despacito (or however it’s spelled) was only the biggest song two or three years ago. He was raking in the number one hits like nothing around that time as well. His last two albums were solid. Like Ariana right now, and Swift 5 Years ago, his singles were instantly popular. Give Hispanics some love in the Americas with a strong Asian support abroad and you are unstoppable.

He chose to end his tour easily and stay home. If he made a single right now he could pull top producers and with little effort make it a hit. Even Zane from 1D manages to make hits from the floor of his crackhouse.

Bieber needs a couple more years to lose his popularity. He is still a huge talent. Like Rihanna he chose to take a break.

For comparison, Shawn Mendez hasn’t reached a quarter of Bieber’s success despite being be most popular male pop tart of the moment.

by Anonymousreply 333March 27, 2019 11:22 PM

R332 I wouldn’t worry about his money. It’s not like he is know to donote to a good cause. If he spends it all on him and is entourage then he gets what he deserves. This is a part of the Striagjt child star cycle. I think drug use must be a contractual obligation or something. All I know is that Haley secured the bag big time, but the Next britney got away without given K-Fed half of her money so there is hope. He better not put a baby in Haley if he wants a to leave that marriage in the clear.

He should have chose someone with their own money like Selena. But he likes the drama and the drugs. I’m gonna do the only thing I can as a minor fan, enjoy the drama of it all. He better resurrect Britney’s umbrella.

by Anonymousreply 334March 27, 2019 11:28 PM

He's going to be a mess as he ages. He's not really good looking, but has always been told he is. A few wrinkles and some hair loss will drive this twat right over the edge.

by Anonymousreply 335March 27, 2019 11:54 PM

R244: Nickelodeon is owned by Viacom, you idiot. Michael Eisner was running the place in the 90s and early 2000s, not Iger. The rest of your comment is incoherent garbage. And I say this as someone who HATES Disney.

by Anonymousreply 336March 28, 2019 12:23 AM

[QUOTE]He's not really good looking

I think he’s good looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337March 28, 2019 12:53 AM

divorce her gassy ass! before its tooo late bb

by Anonymousreply 338March 28, 2019 1:07 AM

And you know the Baldwin bitch is frantically trying to get pregnant - she probably jacks him off while he's sleeping and sticks the emissions up her cunt.

by Anonymousreply 339March 28, 2019 1:33 AM

That’s nasty, R339.

by Anonymousreply 340March 28, 2019 1:38 AM

R339 we did not need that visual.

by Anonymousreply 341March 28, 2019 4:14 AM

r336 I'm referring to the entire industry. Weinstein started as a business dispute between the brothers. It didn't stay that way, did it? It went from Weinstein is a pig, to that whole stretch of time where it was about industry misconduct as a whole; other industry figures were named, and some LEOs became involved.

It fizzled out because it's hard to prove non-consent in private, adult encounters, and many women took his deal, however distasteful. That's not rape. This is different because children can't consent. Any sexual contact is illegal. If Nickelodeon goes down, do you think everything just stops there?--or maybe people might look at all the fucked up Disney kids and start asking questions. It's a short stretch from Jamie-Lynn Spears & Dan Schneider to Britney & Disney.

Just because they have Fox, doesn't mean they can "weather the storm" of sexual abuse allegations with an iconic American brand woven into the fabric of children's lives. In fact, it's the opposite, because people these days compile asset lists and boycott on social media. Child abuse allegations get everyone riled up, from non binary snowflakes of colour to Jesus loving soccer moms. Also, who ran it at the time of any historical allegations is not relevant to who is containing the story now. That would be Iger.

And it's not incoherent to suggest that having major theme parks in China (in the middle of a hot Cold War with the West) would take up a lot of his time away from managing any emerging threat to the company. It only takes one famous name to break down & start the wall collapsing.

by Anonymousreply 342March 28, 2019 5:51 AM

The little girl fans that used to have his posters have grown up and moved on. He’s going thru the Aaron Carter syndrome (on a much larger scale) and we know how that ended up.

by Anonymousreply 343March 28, 2019 2:59 PM

R339, um...it’s impossible for a woman to get impregnated by an FTM.

by Anonymousreply 344March 28, 2019 3:09 PM

Good point R344

by Anonymousreply 345March 28, 2019 8:33 PM

R342: What in the fuck are you talking about? The Weinstein trial is ongoing, no dismissal has happened. The rest of your comments are truly incoherent garbage. Take your meds and go to bed.

by Anonymousreply 346March 28, 2019 9:11 PM

No Adam’s apple in r337

by Anonymousreply 347March 28, 2019 11:05 PM

R337 As happened to me, and perhaps a majority of men, the Adams Apple shows until the early 20s, then begins receding. It's happening to Bieber as his features grow into manhood.

by Anonymousreply 348March 29, 2019 4:50 AM

he fears he may be gay, and the marriage aint changing his mind boout it...…..

by Anonymousreply 349March 29, 2019 4:51 AM

Ive never had an adams apple either,and I was six foot tall and could grow facial hair by the time I was 12.

by Anonymousreply 350March 29, 2019 5:12 AM

give in to the urge for cock, son, its natural as pie...

by Anonymousreply 351March 29, 2019 7:03 AM

Dick was like a cork that held all of Justin's happiness in place and prevented it from spilling out of his asshole.

by Anonymousreply 352March 29, 2019 7:16 AM

Half my family looks like Bieber and came from Canada...he is not FTM.

If he has an once of Native blood, his body won't necessarily be hairy. Isn't he Swedish too? He has the face of a Native American-French-Swede.

If he goes bald, he's screwed though.

by Anonymousreply 353March 29, 2019 8:16 AM

He’s FTM. No doubt about it.

by Anonymousreply 354March 29, 2019 5:11 PM

He was ugly when he was young, and now he's a ugly over-tattooed druggy looking burnt out mess. He peaked, shot his last load with that awful despsito shit song. Terrible. Regardless, I wouldn't listen to today's FM radio if I got paid to. Sirius is the best thing that ever happened.

by Anonymousreply 355March 29, 2019 11:23 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 356April 4, 2019 4:53 AM

Dump

by Anonymousreply 357April 4, 2019 5:17 AM

bitch is draining him dry financially, spiritually, and mentally.

run man run

her puss will drive ya nuts. bad mojo

by Anonymousreply 358April 4, 2019 6:30 AM

He can’t get enough of whatever she’s giving him.

by Anonymousreply 359April 4, 2019 11:54 PM

^ Serious depression?

by Anonymousreply 360April 5, 2019 4:19 AM

Looks like Bieber’s down again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361May 2, 2019 4:24 PM

Well let's hope he offs himself sooner rather than later along with Spears so we will no longer come across them in the media after the initial tut tuts. To be so wealthy and then throw it all away and then do the woe is me act is hateful in the extreme. Michael Jackson was the worst offender and his death was a great relief. We can hope they don't live nearly as long. Extreme narcissists who take so much more than they ever give back.

by Anonymousreply 362May 2, 2019 4:42 PM

R362

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363May 2, 2019 4:44 PM

I'm glad you agree with me R363 they are disgusting practitioners of affluenza.

by Anonymousreply 364May 2, 2019 4:52 PM

He is not trans. He is not gay. Believe it or not, every guy isn't fucking gay, and the idea of sucking dicks is as repulsive to straight men as your going down on women. He is a kid from a very rough background, but extremely talented on guitar and drums. Self-taught. He got turned into a pop twink, a dancing and pop-music machine, thanks to his mother (and deadbeat dad who only appeared when J became rich and famous). A kid who likely just wanted to be a rock star was sold out and abused for the powers that be before his balls even dropped. Have empathy. I know his family and I fear he is lost. He has no structure, no guidance, and it is actually a testimony to his intelligence that he is battling depression and trying to self-reflect. J is no idiot. Imagine you were a bright, gifted kid who was raised by a teenage mother on welfare, and got thrust into pop stardom. Imagine you went from Nowheresville, Canada, with no extra cash, to being turned into a wealthy pop star, singing and dancing to other people's crap and getting passed around. The fact he is even around shows he is trying.

by Anonymousreply 365May 2, 2019 5:05 PM

People come from similar backgrounds and struggle mightily and achieve nowhere near this kind of wealth. No I have no pity for people who can amass so much money and then play the poor little me act. Like lottery winners who blow all their money. Or scions of wealthy families who become drug addicts or alcoholics. Life is too hard for too many people to drum up any sympathy for those who throw so much away.

by Anonymousreply 366May 2, 2019 5:14 PM

Why are 3 of the fingers on his left hand lopped off at the 2nd knuckle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367May 2, 2019 5:16 PM

All the money fame doesn’t bring happiness. He needs to get his circle of people out of his life. He needs to start over with self searching and honesty.

by Anonymousreply 368May 2, 2019 5:22 PM

Not many people in life achieve happiness. The best you can hope for is to survive comfortably. Life owes people nothing.

by Anonymousreply 369May 2, 2019 5:28 PM

I think most people in life achieve happiness at some point. It’s a hell of a lot easier when you’re not trying to be rich and famous and have achievable goals and reasonable expectations. I became happy once I made it to a $60K salary and could comfortably support myself, which is all I really wanted from life. Everything else was just a bonus from there.

by Anonymousreply 370May 2, 2019 5:38 PM

R366 He is not playing anything. He is overwhelmed. Has been publicly humiliated and shamed and mocked since he was a kid. Then got a shitload of cash, his bro dad came back, he doesn't know what is what. Stop it. Millions of dollars shoved at you when you are 16, coming from social housing and then pushed into being a pop star, and the subsequent fallout does not make for a solid adulthood. I couldn't sing you a note of his stuff, but I know damage when I see it, albeit from media.

by Anonymousreply 371May 2, 2019 5:42 PM

Boy, DL is gonna have a fit when JB comes out/get's revealed as "queer" (not gay or bi, but QUEER) AND not FTM but.... MTF!!1!

DUN DUN DUUUUN!

by Anonymousreply 372May 2, 2019 5:46 PM

R371 Give me a break. Every public step he takes, every word written about him, every social media post...it's 98% driven and engineered by publicists and handlers. The kid needs to stay relevant between music projects and this is the way (the "whoa is me" thing). You're falling for it like the rest of ignorant America.

by Anonymousreply 373May 2, 2019 5:54 PM

R373 I know his family. You do not. And I am not in "ignorant America," although that phrase is apt.

by Anonymousreply 374May 2, 2019 6:08 PM

People like Bieber and Spears when they are at their height in terms of popularity, wealth and earning power you see them as car wrecks waiting to happen. So when it does happen like clockwork you pretty much are like take out your violin and play.

by Anonymousreply 375May 2, 2019 6:14 PM

Maybe if he either came out as T or even detransitioned he would be happy.

The truth shall set you free. He’s XX not XY.

by Anonymousreply 376May 2, 2019 6:30 PM

R371 He LONG ago made enough cash to tell everyone to fuck off and go live a decent quiet life anywhere in the goddamn world he chose. get outta here with that "poor Bieber" shit.Asan aside,the Baldwin bitch never ceases to amaze me with that ugly ass simian face!

by Anonymousreply 377May 2, 2019 6:53 PM

CSA causes huge damage.

Horrible industry.

The wife and the Hillsong people will continue to bleed him dry.

Feel for the kid but fear the 27 Club is in his future.

Maybe he can connect with Wade Robson, he has done some healing. Even Dr. Drew talked about CSA being at the route of the issues of many of his addict patients. T

by Anonymousreply 378May 3, 2019 4:36 AM

The damage often really manifests in the early 20s. There can be an attempt to create a family, but he is like a child in an adult body. Doubt that the real issues are being addressed, likely it is the symptoms. M&M was older and still ended up a junkie after the years of being passed around.

by Anonymousreply 379May 3, 2019 4:38 AM

root of issues, autocorrect

by Anonymousreply 380May 3, 2019 5:02 AM

r372 it's the LSA lunatic bigots who think he's a tranny. They think every one is a tranny. They are not DL. They are an invasive species like kudzu.

by Anonymousreply 381May 3, 2019 7:12 AM

R381 = transphobic.

Nothing wrong with being T.

Justine is obviously MTF.

The closet kills.

by Anonymousreply 382May 3, 2019 4:59 PM

Can you imagine your husband constantly talking about how depressed and lost he is on social media for the entire first year of your marriage? I would feel sorry for Hailey if I didn't know what a gold-digging famewhore she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383May 3, 2019 6:26 PM

He gets uglier every day. At least his hairband matches his jacket though.

by Anonymousreply 384May 11, 2019 5:26 AM

He needs to come out and divorce from his beard.

by Anonymousreply 385May 11, 2019 6:21 AM

Hope there was a prenup.

by Anonymousreply 386May 11, 2019 6:30 AM

R231, that’s because he’s not a male.

I’m not sure if Justin is intersected, hermaphodite, or female, but he’s not 100% male.

Either that, or it’s all PR bullshit, in order to keep his name as an oft topic of conversation.

Hailey Baldwin is GAY. She is a lesbian, and regardless of Justin’s gender, or sexuality, Hailey Baldwin is only fucking Justin, if Justin has a real vagina between his legs.

She is being compensated well, to be sure. As soon as Hailey sets foot in places where she has privacy, she is as gay as the summer solstice is long.

Common knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 387May 11, 2019 6:57 AM

R387 I don't think he's trans he's just a closeted gay man I agree about Baldwin she's a closeted lesbian and a famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 388May 11, 2019 7:15 AM

R388, Hailey wasn’t closeted just a few years ago, at least not when she was in Europe, she wasn’t.

Hailey is a lesbian. She fucks and dates women. Usually other lesbian actresses or models who are also closeted, or who aren’t famous enough for any of us to know about.

It’s well known that Hailey is gay. For example: when Hailey hangs out in certain clubs, or parties, men are not trying to hit on her, at all, EVER. Why? Because everyone knows everyone, and everyone knows that Hailey doesn’t do dudes.

This whole thing is a huge act. God, what boring bullshit.

Justin is a talentless hack, and I have no clue if his mom pimped him out sexually, but she certainly pimped him out in every other way possible.

I have reason to believe that Justin is not a male. Even his clothes are lined with sewn in padding. Weird.

Who cares? The guy is filthy rich, and a HUGE jerk. Total asshole. But guess what? He hates himself as much as he hates everyone else, so I guess it all balances out in the end.

Hailey hates him too. Ask her. If she won’t tell you, perhaps her Uncle Alec will.

by Anonymousreply 389May 11, 2019 7:41 AM

Hailey is gay and Justin is gay too . Its just a bearding contract . They married after 3 months of daily pap strolls . So did Nick Jonas and Pryanka Chopra . Just bearding for each other . Why you think he is so unhappy . Hailey is most of the time alone in New York when she gets out . On what planet are some of you living . You believe everything you see on social media ? She wants pussy and he wants dick .

by Anonymousreply 390May 11, 2019 9:03 AM

R389 Can you explain why you think he's trans?

by Anonymousreply 391May 11, 2019 9:17 AM

People believed homosexual tinymeat Pitt and Mangelina Jolie's marriage => They believe everything about fake ass celebrities and their fake dating lives.

by Anonymousreply 392May 11, 2019 9:23 AM

[quote]He is not trans. He is not gay. Believe it or not, every guy isn't fucking gay, and the idea of sucking dicks is as repulsive to straight men as your going down on women.

Straight guys don't make out with male preacher-men in hot tubs. They also tend not to sit on their lap when they're basically naked.

by Anonymousreply 393May 11, 2019 9:29 AM

R330, honey he was drugged and raped at Usher party. I'm sure you would be the same if you were a drugged, pass around bottom at 15 too, honey.

by Anonymousreply 394May 11, 2019 9:57 AM

R342, hey R336 is right. You’re a total idiot and have no clue what you’re talking about.

I know that you are going to claim that you understand what a black swan event means, but you clearly do not. And I say this, while giving you the benefit of the doubt (which is a bad idea), and I’m assuming that you’re referencing an economic event, rather than comparing Justin Bieber to a character in film starring Natalie Portman.

Disney is not AIG. It is not underwriting trash financial products.

Justin Bieber’s precious butthole being diddled, or Britney’s bald head and umbrella combo, is not going to do ANYTHING to Disney and its shares. Ever.

My god. Black Swan? LMAO.

by Anonymousreply 395May 11, 2019 11:34 AM

R391, I think he might be trans because of basic skull and skeletal structure.

My theory is that he either was given hormone therapy to delay his development pre-puberty, in order to delay his voice from naturally dropping several octaves, or he was born a girl.

Either way, I strongly suspect that Justin’s youth and body, have been riddled with hormone therapy. First, hormones to delay his development, and then hormones to induce his male development, or hormones to resemble a male.

Either way, I’d bet large on regular hormone shots.

So while Justin might truly be a born male, hormones were introduced to him for the purpose of adhering to money making formula that music executives convinced his mother was a necessary part of keeping his voice as the voice of a kid, so that he could appeal to teeny boppers for as long as possible, in order to sell music.

I feel bad for Justin, in the sense that he has been used by people all of his life, for cash & prizes. And now he has these Hillsong lunatics attached to him, & unfortunately, this will further prove to be a destabilizing force in his life. I speak from personal experience, so I don’t say this as a put down to Justin, himself.

Someone upthread wrote something that sounds ridiculous, but is actually a great idea. Justin needs to go and get himself a formal, college education. He can major in whatever he chooses, but it is actually a really good idea for him to learn about things that have nothing to do with the entertainment industry, or church. He needs to learn how to think critically, and logically, so that he can ground himself, and learn to recognize conmen who are after his cash. Not to mention that edifying one’s mind is one of the most valuable things a person can do for themselves.

Getting a decent education would be a major plus for him, not because he needs to learn how to earn a living, but because he needs to learn how to live.

Being around other young adults who are completely out of the Hollywood and/or Hillsong circles would benefit this young man tremendously. Canada has some excellent universities, and he would more likely be able to attend classes there, with other students, than here in the US, without having a throng of girls following him around.

Good luck to the guy.

by Anonymousreply 396May 11, 2019 12:44 PM

R394 I don't know what has happened to him but he seems to be a victim of Hollywood's perverts.

by Anonymousreply 397May 11, 2019 12:50 PM

I think he’s FTM. Not because he identifies as such, but to attract a bigger following.

He wanted to make his girl fans swoon like they did for the Beatles but never will for Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 398May 11, 2019 1:33 PM

Was he a victim of sexual assault? Was he abused by someone in the music industry?

by Anonymousreply 399May 11, 2019 1:41 PM

He looka lika girl.

by Anonymousreply 400May 11, 2019 1:57 PM

- 979836527586659315638629865/ 10

by Anonymousreply 401May 11, 2019 1:59 PM

R399, get a clue, dear. It is WELL KNOWN on DL that back when he was fresh, U invited him to a party and gave him drugs. U was B's idol, so he followed U's lead, then Usher had Bieb passed around the rappers at said party. This is why U and random famous rappers collabed with B out of nowhere back then. Later, B lashed out by drugging and passing around this one underage, virgin girl fan later. Of course, B also has daddy issue (his dad abandoned him)

by Anonymousreply 402May 11, 2019 3:44 PM

The languor of youth breeds discontent and boredom

by Anonymousreply 403May 11, 2019 3:49 PM

God would you stop with the Justin Bieber is trans bullshit. He married a mannish Baldwin but he is an unhappy guy.

Fame and Money can hid the problems within. He's father is creepy and I think he was abused.

by Anonymousreply 404May 11, 2019 4:12 PM

Hailey looks like a dude without all the makeup.

Also, Justin doesn't look at her like he's really in love. He always has a look of "Boy, did I make a mistake" on his face when he's with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405May 11, 2019 5:00 PM

It doesn’t matter if he is trans, cis male, straight, gay, or bi. What matters is that Justin learns to be self reliant, and is FREE.

Justin is a paradox. He’s gone through quite a bit of shit. He has worked very hard to make money, and was pretty much forced to perform, when he did not want to. Justin had to meet deadlines, fulfill contracts, fill up venues, do PR, all kinds of adult stuff, before he was even 15. I don’t care how much money he made, it wasn’t OK, and it wasn’t fair to him. Plenty of kids go through worse, but that doesn’t mean that Justin Bieber should now be OK, even though he had his entire childhood stolen from him, because he now has more money than god.

What makes anyone think that Justin could not have ended up being a guy who could have made decent money doing something else, later on, as a legal adult? What if Justin could have just been a kid, and poor, but happy? The problem that many people have when looking at Justin, is that people think that in the end, at the very least, he is uber wealthy. People who think this have never been a) truly happy, and/or b) wealthy.

Happy people know that wealth is something to be managed in order to eventually enrich the lives of others. You can’t take it with you, but you can use it in legitimate and visible ways, to change the life of that happy, yet poverty stricken kid, in Alabama.

Wealthy people know that they are either happy because they are centered and grounded, or are unhappy because no amount of money can ever buy happiness. And no, having it all, and being miserable, doesn’t make the miserable rich man think: “But it sure helps”.

Until this young man shakes all of his present opportunists from his tail, so to speak, he will remain a small child, trapped in an adult’s body.

Other people aren’t going to fill in the gaps. God, and the Hillsongers aren’t going to stick because even though Justin is emotionally needy as fuck, he himself understands somewhere inside of himself, that these people are performance artists who are even more narcissistic than he himself is.

I wish I thought he was going to be OK, anytime soon, but fame, money, drugs, religion, more drugs, and a lack of self identity and core individualistic development, are potentially deadly combinations.

If he drops BOTH the religion, and the drugs/booze, he’s got a shot. No matter what he believes right now, or what has been drilled into his brain, I, myself, and plenty of us here on DL, and anywhere else, know that what I’m saying is the truth.

Get sober, get AWAY from religion, and get solid. It is a formula that has not only worked for me, but others. Get those two large mindfucks out of the way, and almost anything is possible, including feeling happy, and leading a meaningful life.

by Anonymousreply 406May 11, 2019 7:30 PM

Bailey looks more like a man than Justin will ever be.

by Anonymousreply 407May 12, 2019 12:50 AM

^^^ Hailey

by Anonymousreply 408May 12, 2019 12:50 AM

I thought he was done with that pedo pastor ?

by Anonymousreply 409May 12, 2019 1:16 AM

P. Diddy gives Justin Bieber A Car

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410May 12, 2019 12:39 PM

Miley Cyrus + Kristen Stewart + Sharon Stone => Justin Bieber

by Anonymousreply 411May 12, 2019 12:40 PM

I rarely ever say stuff like this, but here goes: Why is Sean Combs still breathing???

Why hasn’t anyone done the world a HUGE favor, and shot this garbage, abusive, piece of shit man in the head? Is it because Combs is or, actually, was an FBI informant?

I can’t believe he’s still walking. It’s a profound shame that he is, too.

Again, I NEVER say things like this, but when it comes to Combs? Yeah, I do.

by Anonymousreply 412May 12, 2019 12:56 PM

He's got a predisposition towards mental illness. His mother tried to kill herself by walking in front of a truck.

by Anonymousreply 413May 12, 2019 1:07 PM

His dad is even worse. He's obsessed with his son's penis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414May 12, 2019 4:27 PM

[QUOTE]Why hasn’t anyone done the world a HUGE favor, and shot this garbage, abusive, piece of shit man in the head? Is it because Combs is or, actually, was an FBI informant?

Or could it be that he has hundreds of millions of dollars that affords round the clock security rivaling the president?

by Anonymousreply 415May 13, 2019 4:31 AM

Justin Bieber is an asshole I hope he kills himself. I remember a story about him calling a teen girl fan of his a whale. I make fun of fatties just as much as anyone on DL but that's just wrong.

by Anonymousreply 416May 13, 2019 4:41 AM

R416 = filthy liar. I’m the one who started this thread (a couple cookie clearings ago).

by Anonymousreply 417May 14, 2019 1:04 AM

Is he still at deaths door?

by Anonymousreply 418June 19, 2019 5:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!