Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John Maclean

What do we know about him? Presents entirely as female, clearly has had a great deal of feminization done, but uses male pronouns. Refers to himself as 'THE Man.' I find him fascinating and beautiful. Anybody know his story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 12, 2019 3:17 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE him/her/them

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2019 7:21 AM

Him. He's very adamant about that. I'm also obsessed with this amazing creature. His Q+A's are hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2019 8:08 AM

He's 6'2", apparently. Without heels. And he's only 24 years old, which shocked me.

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2019 8:23 AM

He creates some amazing makeup looks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2019 3:26 PM

Sweet Jesus, I ADORE Lord McClain! He is my favorite YouTuber next to Tati Westbrook who, were I female, I would want to look just like.

John McClain is S E A M L E S S

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2019 3:29 PM

I love his FILUMS

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2019 3:30 PM

I had never seen him before this thread, but he is exactly what I think most trans should be about, he is still a man, but attacks gender norms. No need to change his pronouns, or mutilate his genitals. A man can be super feminine and still be a man, just as a woman can be super masculine and still be a woman.

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2019 5:28 PM

He's beautiful, unique, witty, creative, and has killer style. What's not to love.

John's one of the few YTers I still watch, along with occasionally Wayne Goss. But I believe what he portrays on YouTube is more or less a persona, a character (for example: in his deleted early videos, his personality and accent was different). At the very least, what we see is an entertaining OTT version of himself.

In the past, he's mentioned not being into relationships. This made some assume he's asexual, but that could be an incorrect assumption. There's also been some controversies such as his support of J Star. But I only caught a bit in video comments and don't know the full stories. I just enjoy his content.

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2019 8:08 PM

I hope you all find this thread to be helpful, interesting, useful, or beneficial.

by Anonymousreply 9February 12, 2019 3:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!