Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists

Thread to discuss this PLL spinoff. One of the main characters is gay, his name is Dylan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2019 9:24 PM

This is Dylan with his boyfriend Andrew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 9, 2019 2:10 PM

According to the trailer I saw Mona (Janel Parrish) is in this. Love Sasha Pieterse as well (not just in PLL but also in G.B.F). I am almost embarrassed how exited I am about the new show. According to IMDB the pilot will air on 27th of March. Can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 2February 12, 2019 6:29 AM

Preview with a gay kiss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 17, 2019 9:16 AM

[quote] his name is Dylan.

OF COURSE, it is...

by Anonymousreply 4March 17, 2019 9:21 AM

Eli Brown (Dylan) is kind of cute. And he likes Miles Davis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 17, 2019 9:32 AM

Just saw the first episode and I am very exited.

SPOILER ALERT

I wonder if the murder victim wasn't such a total douchebag after all? His mom (played by DL fave Kelly Rutherford) seems to be a stone cold bitch. He also worked with his presumed dead sister to uncover some conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 6March 21, 2019 3:21 PM

r5...he looks insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 7March 21, 2019 3:35 PM

I think I could suffer him fairly easily, r7. I mean, he's no @banksy_the dog, but he seems pretty sweet.

by Anonymousreply 8March 21, 2019 7:28 PM

Ok, watched the pilot. Overall it's okay, but lots of gay so I'll try to stick with it.

by Anonymousreply 9March 24, 2019 12:22 AM

I imagine the person we saw talking to the guy on the roof is not the actual murderer. Shows like this turn everything into a twist. Next thing you know is that the victim had a twin like in Pretty Little Liars.

by Anonymousreply 10March 24, 2019 10:22 AM

Oooh hotties Phillip Rhys played Ava's hot dad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 13, 2019 6:12 AM

I actually quite like the show. The gay storyline is good, but I could even watch it without that. I like the murder mystery and I like the characters involved in it.

by Anonymousreply 12April 21, 2019 5:59 PM

Just saw the season finale and wow. The gay couple gets a bed and make out scene AND a new gay character is introduced. It's Dylan's former high school bully who was jealous that Dylan came out and he was too chickenshit to come out himself and now he wants to make it up to Dylan. (Gay) love triangle!

by Anonymousreply 13May 24, 2019 6:25 PM

Gee, r13, where did they ever come up with that idea?

by Anonymousreply 14May 24, 2019 6:47 PM

R13 They've had several make out scenes in bed. Their scenes have actually been about the same level as the straight sex scenes. Nothing too explicit, but certainly enough to make it seem like a real, realistic couple. I hope it gets a season 2. I'm interested in seeing this gay love triangle!

by Anonymousreply 15May 24, 2019 9:14 PM

It'll be a shock if it gets Season 2. Abysmal ratings and no social media outpouring like the original series.

by Anonymousreply 16May 24, 2019 9:18 PM

How did they explain Emily and the twins absence? Anyone? Bueller?

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2019 9:18 PM

R16 I know and it makes me sad. Finally a gay couple that gets plenty of screen time and make out/bed scenes and it gets cancelled. So fucking typical.

by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2019 9:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!