Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nichol Olsen: murder-suicide investigation Part 6

Thread continues....

by Anonymousreply 601February 12, 2019 3:30 PM

Poo?

by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2019 9:19 PM

R596, wow, that would be horrible. I don't understand why they need to wait for the tox report to make some sort of announcement. I mean it doesn't really effect if she did it or not, just her state of mind. I agree, he should sink the money into the Sheriff' opponent next election. Condolences on your loss.

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2019 9:22 PM

R597, Dateline did an early expose. It's on FB.

From the very beginning Nichol's friends said that they met on social media. Charlie approached Nichol.

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2019 9:24 PM

Someone posted a while back that maybe they were drugged to be easier to shoot without getting away. Makes no sense. Just make them OD if that were the case.

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2019 9:25 PM

SM could be SugarDaddy.com

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2019 9:27 PM

Didn’t he date another friend of a friend?

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2019 9:27 PM

That's what the friend said, R6.

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2019 9:28 PM

R4 Good point. That’s the thing, IF Charlie had some reason to want them dead, there were so many easier, cleaner ways to do it. Ways that didn’t occur in his house thus automatics making him a POI.

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2019 9:29 PM

And ruining his beautiful home.

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2019 9:32 PM

Details R6&R7.

R5, that doesn't make sense. Why would a 31 yr old be a sugar daddy and pick a 37yr old with 3 kids and shitload of baggage. He'd go for an uncomplicated 21 year old. He probably knew her through that social scene, was interested and looked her up on FB.

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2019 9:32 PM

R3, yes, I’ve seen that, but what does “Met on social media” mean? Was it an app like Tinder? A dating site like Christian Singles? Ashley Madison? Did he see a photo of her on FaceBook and message her out of the blue?

It’s like saying “we met in LA”.

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2019 9:34 PM

She was probably just a screw to start with. I'm sure on her Sugar Daddy profile she didn't mention all her children and baby daddies.

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2019 9:34 PM

CW was bored with the pink of the Baylor and SMU girls. Nichol and her friends always offer some stink.

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2019 9:39 PM

Maybe he figured she wouldn’t bug him for kids because she’d had enough already.

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2019 9:41 PM

And the kids weren't a big part of their lives. They were with Aunts during all of their free time.

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2019 9:51 PM

Please god get this case solved asap. There is zero new information and everyone keeps talking about the same old shit, over, and over, and over, and over.

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2019 9:59 PM

From the last thread, when I mentioned the early photo of Nichol and said she looked black, well she IS half black. So that doesn't seem racist. Her look has definitely changed over the years. Posters called it plastic surgery, skin whitening, teeth capping, nose job. I have no idea. She was still beautiful; actually more beautiful than later. FWIW -- CW must have liked all of it or at least accepted the entire package, or they wouldn't have lasted 2 years. I mean, she didn't hogtie him.

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2019 10:07 PM

R17, it's the pc brigade. I don't think you said anything wrong. I thought she looked Hispanic, but nothing like she did when she died. She was much lighter, eyebrows were different, hair etc.. I couldn't picture that version of Nichol and Charlie together, TBH. She seemed to reinvent herself. I heard they were together closer to 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 18February 8, 2019 10:12 PM

R17 CM posted a video tribute to all three on YouTube which is more like a slide show of NO transformation and social climb to the middle.

by Anonymousreply 19February 8, 2019 10:15 PM

Why is everyone so bitchy lately?

by Anonymousreply 20February 8, 2019 10:19 PM

What is up with Carlos' obsession with Nichol? His posts always include her and now he's done a video (thanks, R19) It's either part of a bigger agenda or he was still in love with her. He hardly says anything about his current relationship with Alexa or her relationship with his wife. It's always Nichol, Nichol, Nichol. His poor wife! It's especially odd considering the circumstances of his daughter's death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 8, 2019 10:56 PM

R3, can you post Dateline early expose link or cut n paste for those of us that don’t have FB?

by Anonymousreply 22February 8, 2019 11:34 PM

R20, I guess some of us older gentlemen that like to have an intelligent conversation get irritated when the drama queens come in with their fluff and no substance commentary.

by Anonymousreply 23February 8, 2019 11:37 PM

I've only watched 1/4 of the video, but so far I've seen NO's parents (3:47) and her mom at (9.27 and 10:18). Frankly I found it all heart-wrenching. All the vitriol and mudslinging on both sides pales when you see this many photos of 3 lives. It's clearly the video played at the funeral. If you've been to one in TX (my brother's and he was married into a large mexican family) they are like this. It's hard to spot NO in the video because the old photos of her look so much like her daughters, it's hard to tell them apart. Gosh, they are all beautiful. Give me my moment, you hard-hearted haters.

by Anonymousreply 24February 8, 2019 11:44 PM

I don't think it's from the memorial, R24. Its nearly 45 minutes long. Carlos made this. Once again Nichol was mostly in pictures with her friends out and about. There was some with the kids when they were small, then nothing. I think at some point she wanted to just live her own life, free from kids, and that's when her physical appearance changed. Not even one family outing posted on her IG. Ultimately, I can't feel sorry for Nichol since she seemed to push her kids to the side for a man and then more than likely killed them. She was far from a good mother.

by Anonymousreply 25February 8, 2019 11:59 PM

Oy ^ Carlos control your self. Coming off like a lovesick chihuahua

R595 wrote in Part 5:

3 hours ago [R592] Awesome! How did you meet him? You hangout with him a lot?

—Anonymous

3 hours ago [R593] But this isn’t “one or two” shady friends...it’s a whole army of them. And these were her current friends, not past. Who they are is extremely relevant to this investigation bc they are the entire reason it has been blown up into a huge slanderous/scandalous story. They came out guns-a-blazing with horrendous accusations against Charlie and straight up said he murdered all 3 with ZERO evidence. People believed them. The Sheriff took them seriously. And now we are starting to learn the character of those women and who they truly are as their stories fall apart, their motives become clear and they start scurrying back into their rat holes."

Hey, even my first reaction to this story was "he killed them". Just fresh off from the Shannan Watts case w/another murderous father in Colorado when mother to child disappears on Thanksgiving! no less just assumed we'd see a repeat of all fingers pointing at Charlie. Totally natural and normal reaction by friends, sheriff and readers (us). As the days wore on and more info was made available about NO's background it gave some of us pause. Guess things didn't really fit right when considering maybe Charlie got kicked in the teeth by a vindictive, unstable woman who has scarred him for life. So sure the trauma is stamped into his gaze. Probably doesn't recognize the person he was prior to the M-S. Also we must consider his age. A tender 31? Just out of his twenties. Probably not college educated and from Texas. People are expecting him to behave as though he's the VP of the US w/JD hitting retirement age.

No one should really beat themselves up for flying their red flags because the image NO projected early on in this case made things sketchy. Everyone was correct to doubt she would kill herself and daughters. Don't question your heads turning.

When one does need to question matters? How you opened yourselves up to the possibility NO may have indeed committed this crime. The style in which you used to process new facts is a pretty good gauge as to your standing in society. Are you intelligent, educated and of above a lower class strata? Then of course you won't be able to justify NO's TRASHY background. Those who have justified it reveal a sort of marginalized beginning to life and that perception will never fly with those who are better off and higher on the ladder, regardless of current finances.

by Anonymousreply 26February 9, 2019 12:07 AM

R24 “Hard-hearted haters”. Yeah, guilty. It’s is sad when you step back and think about it. The two little girls didn’t ask for this. Both fathers show serious grief in polar opposite ways. So the unsavory comments about the daughter’s family to me should be off limits. Like Tony Montana says, “No wives, no kids”. Since the children were completely innocent and none of the family members were identified by the sheriff as a POI. I stay off those topics. Got to have some respect somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 27February 9, 2019 12:11 AM

This video shows A LOT of pictures of Nichol. Just her with her friends (who probably sent the pics to CM) a few with the girls. And fewer with her son.

by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2019 12:13 AM

R26, who is JD?

by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2019 12:17 AM

R26, well said!

by Anonymousreply 30February 9, 2019 12:18 AM

Look in my camera roll. You see 90% more pics of my children than of me. I'm a typical Mom. It was just the opposite for Nichol... Most Moms will risk their own lives to save that of their children. This one took hers down with her.

by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2019 12:28 AM

Get your skankin' ghetto ass out of here R27. Nobody is going to take any behavioral cues you're espousing into consideration. Those interactional cues you garnered while feeding off of WIC subsidies apparently.

This is Datalounge. Don't rub your poors stench around here. Verboten. Not going to even ask how you separate pasta from water because you're not even punching in at lower-middle class. Watch your step here.

by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2019 12:34 AM

R27 have you read any other threads here on DL?! You might just want to take a peek.

by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2019 12:44 AM

R27, the father and NO friends have made this case about them. Half threads are about how they are manipulating this case for personal gain.

by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2019 12:47 AM

Exactly, R34, and 16 isn't a little girl, R27. Would you think of a 16 year old boy as a little boy?

by Anonymousreply 35February 9, 2019 12:49 AM

Not that the 16 year old asked for it.

by Anonymousreply 36February 9, 2019 12:50 AM

R33, calm down, just giving my input. That’s allowed right? I’m not going to kick people out or forbid them because they don’t agree with me. I’m talking about myself and what the hell is WIC?

by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2019 12:59 AM

30 seconds in at vid R21 by Carlos and completely HORRIFIED! This fool is digging himself a deep hole. Mon Dieux! Santa Maria!

His current wife needs to BOOK the fuck away from him! Not safe. He's completely psychotic! Wife of Carlos needs to RUN to sanctuary. Worried for her.

Literally "You in Danger, Gurl" moment. That's a warning shot fired if ever there was one.

by Anonymousreply 38February 9, 2019 1:00 AM

I mean R32.

by Anonymousreply 39February 9, 2019 1:01 AM

R37, kicking people out or forbid them?

You delusional, self important idiot!

Reality is: YOU & YOUR ILK DO NOT COUNT.

For anything. Anywhere. Get used to it.

by Anonymousreply 40February 9, 2019 1:04 AM

Charlie Weaver separates his pasta from formaldehyde.

by Anonymousreply 41February 9, 2019 1:07 AM

Charlie Weaver drains his pasta. Middle class.

by Anonymousreply 42February 9, 2019 1:09 AM

This R38

by Anonymousreply 43February 9, 2019 1:09 AM

R 38. LOL! I 100% agree. Girl better get her Nike’s and RUN! I wonder what her story is and how she got linked up with CM. Her FB says she was home schooled...

by Anonymousreply 44February 9, 2019 1:11 AM

It is very disrespectful to his current wife. He is obsessed with his ex-wife. It is scary and gross. If she hasn't told him, then someone who cares about him needs to. He is an attention seeking and strange person. He's trying to prove something.

by Anonymousreply 45February 9, 2019 1:29 AM

R40 , keeping it classy. SMH, do yourself a favor and put down that thesaurus.

by Anonymousreply 46February 9, 2019 1:32 AM

R44, not surprised, home schooled. Somebody step up for this poor woman! Now SHE needs a GFM account!

Anyone up for it?

by Anonymousreply 47February 9, 2019 1:34 AM

I did think as I was worrying for Carlos' wife what the hell poor (yes, sympathizing) Nicole Olsen had to endure at the hands of this utter moron Montez.

Just imagine for a moment..

by Anonymousreply 48February 9, 2019 1:38 AM

Carlos is the type to hide behind religion like the televangelists. In Jesus name I pray, now if y'all can just put a little something in the collecton plate.

by Anonymousreply 49February 9, 2019 1:44 AM

Still haven't returned to that mortifying debacle of a video at R21. Why?

Because I am feeling the waves of frustration, despair and anger she must have been suffering having any dealings with this LOAD and his ilk.

Crazy is one thing but being useless and dumb is unforgivable. If I fucked up when young by associating myself with such a man & nobody stepped in showing care and concern to demand I set myself higher..looking back? My state of mind? A complete blinding RAGE!! YOU moved this mistake's gene pool on while tethering yourself to him forever.

Dwell on that and it's all crystal clear. Just take a moment to imagine this dumb dead beat worming out of responsibility for his own child. Ugh.

You'd probably have a lot more than a DV assault against you, would you not?

How enraging. I'd be up on murder charges.

Wouldn't you take his sister as a go-between? Anything. Anyone other than this slimy sleaze because characters like Carlos can induce a stroke. Medical reasons. Completely serious here. You could have a hidden congenital aneurysm sitting up in your head for all anyone knows. I'm getting Carlos was the source somehow of Nicole's self inflicted aneurysm to the 3rd power.

by Anonymousreply 50February 9, 2019 1:59 AM

Something is creepy about CM, I think it's the way he is idealizing Nichol over his daughter, he should have a lot of anger towards the woman who murdered his child but instead Carlos puts Nichol on a pedestal, he will never accept what she did. He is expressing his love for Poo of all people for writing that shitty blog, anyone else can see the writings of a mentally deranged weirdo, but Carlos wants to meet her, all because she is giving him excuses to keep the fantasy of perfect Nichol going. If I were Charlie, I would get a restraining order on him, I can see CM really losing his shit when he is found to not be responsible.

by Anonymousreply 51February 9, 2019 2:09 AM

No R51 ! Hopefully Carlos will take out Poo. Sshh. You see, we've got this plan..

by Anonymousreply 52February 9, 2019 2:13 AM

R22, Per your request, Dateline NBC January 15 at 9:45 AM · On January 10, Nichol Olsen and her two young daughters, Alexa and London, were found shot to death inside their San Antonio, Texas home.

The medical examiner has ruled the girls' deaths as homicides and Nichol's death as by suicide. But during a news conference on Monday, the sheriff emphasized that the investigation remains ongoing. Friends cast doubt on suicide ruling in Anaqua Springs Ranch murders SAN ANTONIO — Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar says it's too early to determine who killed two young girls inside a luxury home last week in the Anaqua Springs Ranch subdivision near Boerne. Nichol Olsen, 37, was found shot to death alongside her daughters, Alexa, 16, and London, 10, this p... 130 Comments242 Shares 1.3K1.3K..

Dateline NBC PLEASE HELP US find a voice a voice for our friend Nichol Olsen who was found dead along with her beloved 10 year old and 16 year old daughters in the home she shared with her boyfriend. Nichol's death was ruled a suicide by the local medi…

Nichol Olsen loved her children more than anything. She was full of life and love. She was one of my best friends, and never ever expressed any thoughts of suicide. She spent her evenings doing homework with the girls. She declined so many invites from us bc she made her girls a priority.

by Anonymousreply 53February 9, 2019 2:17 AM

Yes. Yes & yes. Seriously. So sure Charlie's lawyers will catch this YT video & shuttle Charlie to safety. Montez is a loose cannon w/a screw loose. You know who else needs a restraining order?

The wife of Carlos. That's who!

by Anonymousreply 54February 9, 2019 2:18 AM

Besides the Nichol stuff, one of the things I find weird about Carlos is that he's saying how devastated he is, rightly so, but isn't acting like it. He is endorsing GFM, bracelets, posting light hearted shit on people's FB, talking about legalities, manipulating events to suit his agenda like the receiving the Alexa's possessions back, just stuff you wouldn't expect a father to be doing within days and weeks of their child dying. Somebody kept going on about why Charlie or the son didn't put out a statement, like it was weird or something. To me, it is more bizarre to be giving statements to the press and posting on FB within hours of your child's murder. I think it's more normal to stay quiet and mourn. Carlos comes off as creepy, but also self serving. You just know he already made that trip to a lawyers office.

by Anonymousreply 55February 9, 2019 2:34 AM

And R51 to touch on your other point of why he's putting Nicole on a pedestal?

Guilt.

Deep down this guy knows he's a life wrecker. It's starting to leak out that perhaps this tragedy had nothing to even do with Charlie himself. The argument was the trigger but Montez was the bullet this poor woman didn't dodge.

Imagine having to hustle for that OK City modeling agency as a means to escape to a better life? Because this load wasn't pulling his weight? Just the thought of having to deal with Montez & Ilk while relocating your life when you know you're out of Charlie's house. Having to communicate w/this crackpot. A lot? Her option does tempt.

I get it now.

Wait..Montez is going to pull some illegal batshit stunt. He's a ripe one.

by Anonymousreply 56February 9, 2019 2:35 AM

Anyone got the straight dope on Montez's military career? Bet there's a mound of dirt sitting in his file. Oh yes!

by Anonymousreply 57February 9, 2019 2:40 AM

Coming soon...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 9, 2019 2:42 AM

I want to know the source for the Oklahoma modeling agency was found. That is very curious, and with the name of that agency one could perhaps find out a lot about what was really going on behind the scenes. As an aside, that video is heartbreakingly sad, but even after watching a large portion of it, I still am not getting any real feel for the true personalities and dynamics of the people in this sad story. They were really a beautiful family.

by Anonymousreply 59February 9, 2019 3:12 AM

I'm excited to read tomorrow's poem by CM. He's such a talented rap artist.

by Anonymousreply 60February 9, 2019 3:13 AM

R59 ....

4201 W Memorial Rd. Oklahoma City, OK 73134 Nate G's Modeling

by Anonymousreply 61February 9, 2019 3:18 AM

DANGER!

Crazy but/+ stupid. It really is an immediate danger. Intelligent people know they'll eventually figure out a way to overcome an obstacle. Dunderheads don't have that luxurious option. Dummies frustrate easily. Can't forego immediate gratification. The hopeless have no control over their thoughts and actions. Reckless. That is why it is imperative that you remove yourself physically out of the presence of the emotionally ill imbecile.

Nicole didn't seem that bright. We know Montez is a straight up psychotic moron. So 2 crazy, dim people. Then there's that other dumb shit foul hooker inserting herself into this mess to turn a buck. Dumb because someone here linked her prior civil defamation suit. Dumbs never learn. Keep this fact in the front of your mind as you traverse life, my friends.

by Anonymousreply 62February 9, 2019 3:19 AM

R61 That address shows up on BeenVerified.com as an address for Nichol.

by Anonymousreply 63February 9, 2019 3:19 AM

Nate G looks like a pimp from a late night crime drama.

by Anonymousreply 64February 9, 2019 3:23 AM

You JUST KNOW that old John who married the hooker friend is looking for ways to distance himself from this burdensome liability by now. She knows it too. Which is why she jumped on this scam pronto. She's gonna need that money next year at this time. If not sooner. Watch.

by Anonymousreply 65February 9, 2019 3:26 AM

Thanks! Sounds shady.

by Anonymousreply 66February 9, 2019 3:26 AM

We're allowed to freely link here. You're at The Lounge now. It's okay.

by Anonymousreply 67February 9, 2019 3:29 AM

Nate G's Modeling has a FB page. Lots of bony women in bikinis. Lots of black men with white women photos.

by Anonymousreply 68February 9, 2019 3:29 AM

R68, link away here. It's what we do.

by Anonymousreply 69February 9, 2019 3:30 AM

Nate G's Modeling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70February 9, 2019 3:32 AM

I can't figure out how to link a specific photo from that facebook page, but take a look at November 17, 2017...the "girls" in the "swimsuit calendar". A lot of them look pretty worn out, old and not what you would consider fresh-faced legit model material. Maybe someone with more linking smarts than me can post it here.

by Anonymousreply 71February 9, 2019 3:34 AM

Nate G's models are always 95% naked. See the really buff men that don't look like normal skinny models.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 9, 2019 3:35 AM

This youtube video looks like a stable of women to choose from than a modeling boot camp.

by Anonymousreply 73February 9, 2019 3:38 AM

R70 TY. Hot damn, I'm digging that pimp!

by Anonymousreply 74February 9, 2019 3:38 AM

So did the hooker hairdresser of the GFM scam introduce Nicole to Nate G? Fucking dumbass whore thief didn't realize Datalounge exists 😂

DL solves murders quickly & efficiently. Look it up. Only Reddit sleuths come close. Forget FrauSleuths! Websleuths=Wheel Spinners. And low self worth dummies flock over there only to end up frustrated. That site is good for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 75February 9, 2019 3:47 AM

A lot of the women in r72 don't look like models. It could be one of these places that gets women's hopes up that they will have a career and take your money, only there is no career. Whatever it is, it is not a legit agency, I just can't tell if it is a front for escorts or a way to scam desperate women.

by Anonymousreply 76February 9, 2019 3:50 AM

That's what I thought too, R76. A scam or a front. Do we know if Nichol really worked there?

by Anonymousreply 77February 9, 2019 3:51 AM

Would beginning models be able to work with tattoos?

Why would Nicole have representation in OK unless she used to live in that state? Doesn't make much sense that Nichol Olsen would use an out-of-state address.

Wonder how much these models paid for their photographs and "boot camp."

There's just one listing for a real modeling op on their website, volunteers for a small charity.

by Anonymousreply 78February 9, 2019 3:51 AM

That Oklahoma address looks like it is an apartment complex. I found a Christina Nobles also linked to that address. That would be a person related to her first husband. Maybe she stayed there for a while.

by Anonymousreply 79February 9, 2019 3:53 AM

R77 All I can tell you is the address of Nate G's shows up as an address for Nicole on BeenVerified. The other addresses that show up for her were legitimately her past addresses.

by Anonymousreply 80February 9, 2019 3:54 AM

Websleuth fraus all have RVs where they go camping on the weekends with their hubbies and cats to search for any dead bodies that might be lurking in the woods, enjoy a good apple-cinnamon renuzit candle and have Pentecostal hair like the Crocodile Hunter's wife, which they brush obsessively with a boar-bristle brush while ruminating on the latest crime mystery before bedtime.

by Anonymousreply 81February 9, 2019 3:57 AM

More info on Nate G from 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 9, 2019 4:04 AM

I can't find a Christina Nobles associated with that address in Oklahoma City. What was Mr. Nobles first name? I'll search his info.

by Anonymousreply 83February 9, 2019 4:09 AM

These money grabbers betta buckle up! Woo hoo. Can't wait til they're exposed here.

Always remember, you're at Datalounge.♥

Oh boy! Bet you guys will dig up past images related to Natekins, Nicole & Nichol.

DL is hooked on the hookers! Champagne! For everyone!

Siempre Viva! Live Forever!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 9, 2019 4:09 AM

James Noble

by Anonymousreply 85February 9, 2019 4:10 AM

Nathaniel Ray Goodwin is from Austin, TX. He works at a university so I’m Sure he had to pass some sort of background check...

by Anonymousreply 86February 9, 2019 4:11 AM

R81 rocks!

by Anonymousreply 87February 9, 2019 4:12 AM

The only James Nobles I can find that have lived in OKC are 70+ years old. I think Nate G's Modeling was associated with Nichol.

by Anonymousreply 88February 9, 2019 4:14 AM

Wait til Websleuths gets a whiff of what's going down here. I think they just did as the hit count on this thread is going off the charts in the past hour.

You see, Websleuths? THIS is how you cover cases

by Anonymousreply 89February 9, 2019 4:16 AM

James Nobels lives in SA, TX and is 42 yes old which made him 18/19 when Nichol was 14 and she got pregnant with her son. Which is probably why they had to get married. Otherwise it’s stautory rape

by Anonymousreply 90February 9, 2019 4:18 AM

R86 Nate G works in Austin too? Hmm. That's only an hour fromwhere Nichol lived. I wonder if he has another "modeling" agency there.

James Nobles (42 yrs old) didn't live in OKC. That apartment IS associated with Nate G's Modeling and Nichol Olsen.

by Anonymousreply 91February 9, 2019 4:23 AM

They got married after Skylar was born.

Born 28 aug 1996. Married 17 March 1998. Nobles filed for divorce November 1998.

by Anonymousreply 92February 9, 2019 4:23 AM

R92 Wow. A seven month marriage.

by Anonymousreply 93February 9, 2019 4:25 AM

Work the personal snooping behind the case here & alert us when you reach a stumbling block. We really don't wanna be posting citizen's personal details here. We do exercise caution because threads get closed down from time to time. We don't want to abuse our freedoms here as we don't want this rocking thread taken away.

We're just getting started

by Anonymousreply 94February 9, 2019 4:25 AM

You guys are BRINGING IT!

Bienvenue

by Anonymousreply 95February 9, 2019 4:27 AM

That Carlos Montez. Everything he touches turns to junk!

by Anonymousreply 96February 9, 2019 4:30 AM

Christina Nobles lived in Apt 5301. Is that the same as that Nate G guy?

by Anonymousreply 97February 9, 2019 4:30 AM

R90, well that last statement was downright adorable. An adorable frau..huh

by Anonymousreply 98February 9, 2019 4:32 AM

No way am getting anything done tonight w/you guys working the case. Wonder if i'll sleep, even.

Riveted

by Anonymousreply 99February 9, 2019 4:35 AM

R92, post partum issues?

by Anonymousreply 100February 9, 2019 4:36 AM

R97 Where are you finding that info? The only info I can find on C Nobles in OKC is for a 50-yr-old woman.

by Anonymousreply 101February 9, 2019 4:40 AM

R92, so they had to be together since at least late 95. Wonder why they married? Health insurance maybe?

by Anonymousreply 102February 9, 2019 4:40 AM

Okay just went w/video to 1:25 mark at R12. Had no idea what this guy looked like so I wouldn't judge. Just read about reactions.

Look, the guy is slow. Light brain damage. Look at him!

by Anonymousreply 103February 9, 2019 4:48 AM

R97 It not the same suite number.

4201 West Memorial Road Suite 10205 Oklahoma City, OK 73134

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 9, 2019 4:49 AM

I used the Oklahoma address but tied it to Nichol nobles. I have this idea that the first hubby was in the military and they got married after he got to his first station. There is a base in OKC. The Christina nobles name popped up..

by Anonymousreply 105February 9, 2019 4:51 AM

Am I off here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106February 9, 2019 4:56 AM

Nevermind ^ 😅

Shitty sleuthing

by Anonymousreply 107February 9, 2019 4:57 AM

Is this it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 9, 2019 4:59 AM

OMG. Don't look

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 9, 2019 5:02 AM

Graduates!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 9, 2019 5:04 AM

Staff: MUA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 9, 2019 5:06 AM

I can’t find much on the first husband besides their marriage and divorce record. It’s on the Bexar County website. Can’t even find a birth date. Marriage info just says 1978. Maybe he was an orphan or in foster care. If I read the divorce record correctly, he had custody after they split.

by Anonymousreply 112February 9, 2019 5:07 AM

Maybe she worked hair & mu for Nate's "Agency"

Aspiring Plus Size Model maybe?

This is a front

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 9, 2019 5:10 AM

Take a look at this model then check the site menu. Is this legit? Is that same gurl?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 9, 2019 5:14 AM

R112 hold up. HE got custody? How old was the child?

by Anonymousreply 115February 9, 2019 5:16 AM

Skylar Nobles was born Aug 1996. Divorce was finalized February 1999. So 2 years old.

CM did make a comment about NOs son coming to live with them in Hawaii. So that would have been about 2003.

by Anonymousreply 116February 9, 2019 5:21 AM

We're gonna kill a frau tonight w/heart attack or stroke.

Adult short stories & this

Become a Supporter of My Patreon Being a supporter of my Patreon site grants you access to sexy content that may or may not be visible to the public. I share my exclusive content through physical and digital rewards. Your support is greatly appreciated.

There's a list of models. I think they're camwhores who do porn shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117February 9, 2019 5:22 AM

Here's some nudity. Fraus look away!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118February 9, 2019 5:25 AM

See anyone familiar in the model category at R112 link?

by Anonymousreply 119February 9, 2019 5:27 AM

It's late. Nearly died laughing with the face. Just can't 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 9, 2019 5:30 AM

I don’t know how she made a living. I do know she couldn’t afford the lifestyle that CW provided. Whatever her friends think. No way. It is sad, but she shot her girls and herself.

I hope the sheriff puts an end to this. I got things to do!

by Anonymousreply 121February 9, 2019 5:45 AM

Someone asked about CM's military career...in the comments section in one of Alexa's baby pics he posted on Instagram he has some rap lyrics stating that after 6 years of service, he got a bad conduct discharge from the Marines. He admits to self medicating with "drinking and snorting". I'm not sure how to link the exact post but its dated Oct 8, 2015.

by Anonymousreply 122February 9, 2019 6:38 AM

Good find, R122. I see that he has always been an over sharer. That is definitely TMI. You can just copy the the link in the box below the message.

R121, me, too! I keep thinking the end is near, but it never comes. Now would be a good time to close the case since the friends have backed off.

by Anonymousreply 123February 9, 2019 6:57 AM

TY R122

by Anonymousreply 124February 9, 2019 8:09 AM

Dear God, those “models” are some of the most busted looking creatures I’ve ever laid my eyes upon. Most of them look like hillbilly fap material for incest enthusiasts. You can’t convince me that at least one of those women wasn’t the product of some brother sister luvin’. 😖

by Anonymousreply 125February 9, 2019 11:29 AM

R125, So was/is Nate's "agency a total scam? How long was it in existence as the link I found said 2016. Would the male models at least be able to find gigs?

by Anonymousreply 126February 9, 2019 11:33 AM

Thinly veiled prostitution site. So obvious. There are thousands of them, all advertising "models" for hire.

by Anonymousreply 127February 9, 2019 11:35 AM

R105 There is an Air Force base in Midwest City not Oklahoma City. That apartment complex where Nate G's sits is in a northern suburb called Edmond or Quail Creek which is one of the priciest places to live around OKC. Low level air force couldn't afford to live in this pricey area.. It's also not close to Midwest City where the Air Force base is located. Midwest City is a town east of OKC.

by Anonymousreply 128February 9, 2019 11:50 AM

Wow. I woke up to this chunk of comments and good sleuthing. The more we learn, the more I think Nichol did it. She was clawing her way up into a world that was uncharted territory for her. No offense to her, but she came from a family of petty criminals.

She was probably skilled enough, socially, to charm folks like Charlie’s family for a while. They might have accepted her as a girlfriend who they figured was “just a phase”. I don’t believe that Charlie’s mom and sister “loved” her, except in that Christian tolerance kind of way that they call their housekeepers and nannies “a part of the family”. She must have been personable and charming. She did manage to achieve a sexy look without blooming slutty. The only thing that gave her away, IMO, were the tattoos and her eyebrows. Otherwise, I think she ditched the trashy look.

I don’t begrudge her the upwardly-mobile ambitions. She was really counting on Charlie, all her eggs were in that basket. Too bad.

Sorry to be so frau-ey. The dynamics of the relationships are fascinating to me.

And I’m impressed with the stuff you guys are uncovering. As much as her friends deny it, I think the brother stayed at Charlie’s house often. The address of Anaqua Springs lists Justin at the address. They shared another address, too. And Nichol and Christina Nobles sharing the same address? These people seemed to move around a lot and share addresses quite a bit.

It’s something I observed in the Watts case, how often people moved around and moved in with each other and shared homes. By no means am I wealthy, but I’ve never seen that in my own life. Sometimes adults move back in with their parents, but this is entire families being roommates with other families. As a routine way of life, it’s just so foreign to me. When I was in my early 20s, my friends and I were more mobile and shared apartments, etc. But people with children changing residences that often? It’s... not good.

by Anonymousreply 129February 9, 2019 12:56 PM

She might have decided to take her daughters down with her for saying something like that up her when she asked them to start packing. Alexa especially was old enough to recognize that Mom moves them around way too much. Whether they liked Charlie, I'm not sure, but they liked the house and the schools.

by Anonymousreply 130February 9, 2019 1:01 PM

Does NMB set out to scam or does she just think she is entitled and legit?

by Anonymousreply 131February 9, 2019 1:05 PM

Please link a picture of Christina Nobles. Does/did she look like a model?

Today many pretty and even not so pretty teens and young women are convinced that they can be the next Kim K. They see models on the runways that don't resemble the strict standards of supermodels of the past, and think if they're thin enough they too can have what appears to me an easy lifestyle. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 132February 9, 2019 1:44 PM

Which is usually a tunnel to porn or prostitution.

by Anonymousreply 133February 9, 2019 1:47 PM

Can someone it all down for me? I must have missed a post or something. What does NO have to do with that modelling agency?

by Anonymousreply 134February 9, 2019 2:29 PM

I don't understand why Nichol has so many tattoos. They're not cheap to get. A lot of desirable and high status men are definitely not into them. It's got to restrict any future modelling opps. Many jobs will not allow employees to have tattoos even if they're not visible. Why Nichol?

by Anonymousreply 135February 9, 2019 2:33 PM

I think the tats were done prior to upgrading the type of man she was seeking. The club guy, Marc had a little $. She liked it and decided she wanted more.

by Anonymousreply 136February 9, 2019 2:55 PM

It's all a ruse, the modeling thing. If you follow anyone of the girls it leads to prostitution and cam porn.

Crafty ole Nate probably put a CL ad for the guys to take a photo with the pimps. Writes up a few phony web pages to cover his ass. Local bars with fake model promotion. It is really just showcasing the whores with pretend media so clients have a go to reference. Come on. Not so sneaky.

It is what your gut tells you it is.

Everyone is shady.

by Anonymousreply 137February 9, 2019 3:11 PM

R135, she didn’t know any better. In her petty-criminal world, it’s perfectly normal to tat yourself up.

People probably don’t realize that there’s a whole level of society that DOESN’T do that. If you go to Georgica Beach in East Hampton, you won’t see a single tattoo on anyone, young or old. There are plenty of other circles where it’s just not done.

Like it or not, it’s a signifier. Like your watch or shoes or accent or choice of words, there are a million little things that give it away.

Poor Nichol. Between the tattoos and tying her tubes, it was going to be a struggle to hang on to him.

by Anonymousreply 138February 9, 2019 3:13 PM

He possibly even told her that evening that she was not want he wanted longterm (tattoos, readymade family, age, all the baby daddies, history, etc). She knew the gig was up, and resented her children. They had been a thorn in her side since she discovered she could make real $ with her P.

by Anonymousreply 139February 9, 2019 3:22 PM

Since we’re talking about superficialities, I want to bring up Charlie. So, according to the few things his friends have said, and photos on SM, Charlie was a country guy who rode in rodeos (?), liked to hunt and fish. There are photos of him in grubby outdoor gear, and it really does seem that he was a country boy.

Then we also see photos of him in his croc loafers without socks and his hipster beard, looking quite urbane. It seems as though he had a little style makeover. Was that Nichol’s influence?

I’m imagining that she might have been attractive to him for her more... worldly... ways. She probably turned him out (I’m struggling for a way to put it). She was probably exciting to him, with all her slummy experience and very different from the safe church girls and (sorry, borrowing this) Baylor cheerleaders.

Just speculating.

by Anonymousreply 140February 9, 2019 3:23 PM

He looked much better before she styled him. I woulda done him. Still would, actually.

by Anonymousreply 141February 9, 2019 3:28 PM

With protection, that is. He has been with some shade...

by Anonymousreply 142February 9, 2019 3:29 PM

R139, I totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 143February 9, 2019 3:39 PM

R139, it’s too bad the girls couldn’t have been given to their aunts.

Someone mentioned this earlier, about the aunt wanting to take London (was it?) to get her eyebrows done and how dare she overstep Nichol’s wishes. I think that Nichol was like Shanann Watts and wanted to be *perceived* as a loving and devoted mother (“I can’t hang out, I have to help the girls with their homework”) but actually outsourced/delegated their care. And still want to micromanage every little detail because they are borderlines. I know a few women IRL who do this.

It’s very Mommie Dearest stuff.

by Anonymousreply 144February 9, 2019 3:46 PM

I know someone who accused Charlie of being gay in the past threads was leveled at Poo. Could have been any one of our regulars. Seeing older pics of Charlie, gonna have to go with my gut. Gay face doesn't lie and either does the gut.

So if you're wondering why these two hooked up I'm going with Weaver being a closet case. Intrigued by this case because know of an almost identical case except the white knight guy killed himself. At 35. Took a decade to piece it together and sure enough, he was living a double life. He took on her 3 kids, had two more with the older, used up skank. Bought a mansion and even moved her parents in. His family of origin was besides themselves from day one.

Point is, people wonder why Charlie would choose Nicole. They touch on it and then everyone moves on. Don't doubt yourselves for being astounded. You can't wrap your head around it because as a normal authentic person it will leave you dumbfounded. There's a clusterfuck of reasons he was with her. There's a reason why you question it. The gay face for days and the whole WASPY Skipping Biff preppy persona he tried on for size will tell you something is amiss.

From past experience it always was insecure closeted guys who would take on a hoity toity identity not associated with their true backgrounds of usually simple, unsophisticated parents. They were always secretly ashamed of their parents and rejected them as role models. They'd find themselves with some money around 30 and would scramble to cultivate an image of what they thought they should be. They ALWAYS slum it in personal relationships out of fear that they'll be exposed as frauds.

When you see a man slumming it there's always a self identity issue going on. So many facets to the White Knight Savior Syndrome. Each case is different but make no doubt as to why your gut just popped a red flag to your conscious mind. Your gut always knows. The sooner you learn to trust your gut is the sooner your life will begin to unfold in an orderly fashion.

We perhaps may be naive, gullible trusting souls but our gut always is aware of the real deal. It's a gift. Please accept this gift.

by Anonymousreply 145February 9, 2019 4:04 PM

Oh my, R145. That was pulled right out of a big round booty hole right there.

by Anonymousreply 146February 9, 2019 4:09 PM

Whoa! R140. Was busy puttering around while I wrote up R145. Just saw your comment now.

We're all on the same page. Imagine trying to bring this up on another board or forum? Looking over your shoulder constantly fearing your comment will be deleted and you being banned or put in "time out" as a consequence to bringing to the table an obvious, burning issue that needs resolving just in its self as a life lesson?

Did Frausleuths open up that thread yet? 😅

We're at least adults here.

by Anonymousreply 147February 9, 2019 4:11 PM

r145, I’ll walk down that side street with you. In his world, being gay/bi wasn’t a real option.

Maybe Nichol’s “hook” was that she’d accept/do some kinky shit that the Baylor cheerleaders wouldn’t.

Seeing the contrast between Country Mouse/City Mouse Charlie, all I could think is “she turned him out”. That phrase kept running through my head.

Again, just speculating.

Or he was in love with her. Her goal was to marry him - she pinned that engagement ring on her Pinterest page.

And this is making me think of a bratty superficial Type A woman I am close to, who threatened to jump off a building if her boyfriend didn’t propose to her. All her friends were getting engaged. And so he proposed. Surprisingly, they are still married a dozen years later, and she’s still having tantrums and threatening to kill herself during their arguments. That’s another relationship where I wouldn’t be shocked if one of them snapped. They seem to be a Golden Couple with a lavish high-powered life, and it’s a soap opera behind the scenes. Lots of alcohol consumed...

by Anonymousreply 148February 9, 2019 4:27 PM

Na, R144..the more we know, Nicole isn't really the problem here. Her reaction sure was but even a strong wise sage would suffer a nervous breakdown and need a hospital stay.

She did manage to soldier on despite gut wrenching set backs. But how resilient could she have possibly been?

In Carlos' mortifying video (Nicole would die all over again from embarrassment) there's a shot of NO's parents in a paneled room.

My god does her mother look ill! A strung out junkie with dark circled holes for eyes. You can't miss it. Factor in the dark skin tone and youth that helps hide illness and that gives you an idea of the woman's state.

Maybe someone could extract that image from the crazy video. Also, if someone could post those earlier pics of Charlie from earlier threads. Gay face from space!

by Anonymousreply 149February 9, 2019 4:27 PM

The woman is this video has some appalling pronunciations (amygdala - god I don't know what she's doing with that word, but anyway, I think she gives an excellent description of the particulars of a female psychopath - as compared to a male one - a lot of it is how they target someone to get money/status etc., using sex appeal and love bombing. Anyway, I think this might be what we're looking at with NO. (my experience with female psychopaths is having been raised by one so it sounded pretty on-point to me, based on my experience - my mother went through many men, extracting as much money/property as possible before dumping most of them, marrying several who she could use to raise her social status etc.... they're all the same)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150February 9, 2019 4:33 PM

Obviously a bumbling sleuth here unlike you guys, revisited some news outlets showcasing the house with pool and photoshopped images of the image attempted to display on NO's & CW's SM pages. Can see how this drew in quite the audience. However, this false facade didn't impress me. That's not my interest here. Much deeper than that but you have to remember that to a ghetto projects dweller or some working underclass rube is NOT going to understand how someone in NO's position would take her own life. To the ghetto rat it is inconceivable how someone who has things they pine for would check out. The GFM scammers exploited such poor souls. They exploited the mindset of the "have nots".

Just like in the Chris Watts case. Once the true life stations and predicament of the Watts family was exposed your average Joe moved on. The "have nots" doubled down on obsession because to them the Watts had much more than they could ever achieve themselves. To them the whole case was an enigma because they simply don't know any better. The poors are easily manipulated... due to their constant state of deficit and lacking.

by Anonymousreply 151February 9, 2019 4:57 PM

I hate Nichol Olsen because her murder-suicide brought on an onslaught of murderfraus to DL. Soon, these ghoulish fraus will be invading other threads (if they haven't already).

by Anonymousreply 152February 9, 2019 5:10 PM

R150, fuck that old hag. A more interesting take is Charlie's psyche. A covert narcissist? Remember, he's not dumb. He seems sharp. Now NO & CM are the dangerous dummies.

NO in herself really isn't that interesting. She's pretty simple. Actually no one in this whole scenario is interesting except to the ghetto rat. There's no glamor here. The GFM friends and motives surrounding the live players is where the interest lies. NO's motive and actions pale in comparison to the carnival clowns exploiting and using the poors for a payout. Sheriff exploiting the poors for a Dateline stint well after he was aware of facts. A circus. Desperate characters to and fro equals spellbinding.

by Anonymousreply 153February 9, 2019 5:13 PM

R152, the other threads were good, but this one sucks ass. Definitely an onslaught of weirdos from elsewhere. Let's just hope the case ends soon.

by Anonymousreply 154February 9, 2019 5:16 PM

Charlie Weaver fucks old jags, and I like to read all about it.

by Anonymousreply 155February 9, 2019 5:20 PM

Hags.

by Anonymousreply 156February 9, 2019 5:21 PM

I hope so too, R154, but I have a feeling some of them are here to stay.

by Anonymousreply 157February 9, 2019 5:22 PM

a lot to digest here. god bless the person up-thread who said you can post anything here and it stays. I've always felt it takes two to tango -- in this case, two screwed up grownups glommed on to each other. It was never going to work. In Texas, absolutely no half black woman can marry an oil rich cowboy. That only happens in the movies. Either he was gay or he was damaged, and NO worked for him. (double entendre) As far as the "modeling" background, I thought it was farfetched conjecture, but it would explain how NO's headshots improve. She's awkward as fuck in that video of her pretending to be a stylist, but in photos she sure knew how to pose.

by Anonymousreply 158February 9, 2019 5:22 PM

I will have to be wheeled out of here feet first, just like NO told Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 159February 9, 2019 5:24 PM

R154 as long as they stay confined to the missing murder threads, it's all good. Why should you care? Control issues?

by Anonymousreply 160February 9, 2019 5:37 PM

R149 I thought the same thing about the parents. Did you spot NO's white grandmother? And her black grandfather? Poor thing, I really felt she pulled herself up pretty damn far. Through all those husbands, haircolors, ethnic identities. Whew. Exhausting.

For all the CM and NO bashing here, I will say their daughter Alexa looked like the best of the bunch. Whoever raised her seems to have done things right.

by Anonymousreply 161February 9, 2019 5:38 PM

Ok, Carlos.

by Anonymousreply 162February 9, 2019 5:39 PM

No R161 because don't really preoccupy myself with race issues. Focus on culture issues. Black or white, they're still dyed-in-the-wool Americans. Going back centuries probably on both sides. Now Carlos & Hector is a different matter. That's outside of her true blue American world. The rage she must have felt.

by Anonymousreply 163February 9, 2019 5:44 PM

No R161, the younger daughter was cut from a finer cloth. Alexa can't touch her mom or younger sister. Look at some natural shots and you'll see it.

by Anonymousreply 164February 9, 2019 5:47 PM

R157, I hope not. I guess they're here now because most boards have died off with this story. You can spot them a mile away from the dumbed down posts and conversation. Also the rehash of the same things from the earlier threads.

by Anonymousreply 165February 9, 2019 5:47 PM

Yet you keep typing the same old complaints, too. What an incessant nag you are. All the whiny babies. Maybe some new blood is exactly what's needed.

by Anonymousreply 166February 9, 2019 5:50 PM

R165, don't concern yourself with such things, my boy. Don't forget our own cases of systemic trolls. Welcome the whole damned net to DL. Well deserved recognition, I say.

And..fuck FaceBook and especially WEBSLEUTHS right in the ass!

The DL porch light is on

Fuck the Daily Fail as well

but there is a warning associated with Datalounge. ....

by Anonymousreply 167February 9, 2019 5:59 PM

Now, a warning..

NOW a warning?

Take care to not get sucked in by this site's laissez-faire approach to micro-managing and moderation.

Because your posts will stick and not be in vain you may become enamored and addicted. Invested in Datalounge as your true blue go to site. Nothing else will matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 9, 2019 6:07 PM

Crappy clips.

You've been warned

On Part 6 & now a warning? 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169February 9, 2019 6:12 PM

What is that?

What you came for

What does it do?

How old would you guess Datalounge is?

It stops the silly frau forum dead in its tracks! And forces it into retreat. Click the DL and you'll never be micromanaged another day. Don't click it?

And continue to watch yourself rot

😅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170February 9, 2019 6:31 PM

R161, as we're both waiting on another fabulous DL find re: this case, may we take a moment to discuss your post?

Don't fall into that trap of racial preoccupation. It's a trap! Of course Nicole's parents were different races somewhat but that's not what the healthy mind will focus upon.

The healthy mind will determine their socioeconomic stats as drug addicted petty criminal class. The healthy mind doesn't assume white is higher/better than black. The stable character tries to get a feel of her childhood home life.

Only people focusing on her mother's Sub-Saharan ancestry are poor blacks themselves. This thinking is the powerless rut that keeps one poor. Rise above this and throw that weight on your shoulders right into the nearest gutter. Where it belongs.

by Anonymousreply 171February 9, 2019 6:55 PM

I can tell you ain't from Texas, R171.

by Anonymousreply 172February 9, 2019 7:06 PM

Have you ever heard of new answers coming over a weekend, on a case like this? We have two days to ponder all the crapola and complaints being posted today?

by Anonymousreply 173February 9, 2019 7:09 PM

Charlie Weaver likes to wallow around in the gutter.

by Anonymousreply 174February 9, 2019 7:23 PM

R172, have a JetBlue story for you.

R173, gotta get things done but you're missing the point of possibilities. Open up that narrow narrative, by God.

If someone were to post,say, daughter Alexa's images on a "modeling" site in a few hours from now would you still be denying the power of DL?

What about data showing both Nic's profile & pics on a "talent" site?

Pipe down, my boy. Let the magic of DL commence!

by Anonymousreply 175February 9, 2019 7:28 PM

I'm a girl. I believe in the magic of DL. Very much so. It's my go to. There have just been some pain in the ass ninnies for a few days now. I will simmer down and patiently await some new gossip or info. Got the popcorn bag waiting in the microwave for me to press start.

by Anonymousreply 176February 9, 2019 7:32 PM

Someone posted up there that NO’s brother was recently arrested for burglary. What’s that about? He has a pretty sordid life.

I’m guessing the person who said it was a burglary was talking about police being called to Wheeler’s house to document a reported theft. That, and the court papers being served, could have been the case.

by Anonymousreply 177February 9, 2019 7:34 PM

I know that worn out P was not worth all Charlie dealt with, and especially not what he will continue to deal with for some time.

by Anonymousreply 178February 9, 2019 7:38 PM

Off to life but do a tinimage search🔍 off of some images & you'll hit the jackpot re: EVERYONE!🎯

See ya here later,⚜ notre dames💞🎎

by Anonymousreply 179February 9, 2019 7:41 PM

R179 , I'm an old frau. I don't know how to do all that. Do tell. What do you have going on that is more important than DL?

by Anonymousreply 180February 9, 2019 7:44 PM

R177, damn you! Gotta make the post for deliveries. Thanks for bring that up to sleuth & then put to bed.

We'll put that secret true story to bed by exposing it. Let me go. TTYL

*RUBS HANDS TOGETHER*

by Anonymousreply 181February 9, 2019 7:45 PM

Here’s a comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182February 9, 2019 8:04 PM

More contrast with the Country Boy image. He looks... dandy.

Is that a rootin’ tootin’ rodeo boy who drives a pickup truck with a dusty gun rack?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 9, 2019 8:07 PM

R179 , my old ass figured out how to do the image search. Came up with nothing, but a pic of Alexa at a pool, in a swimsuit she was way to young to be photographed in, especially with her pose. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 184February 9, 2019 8:14 PM

R176, not for a second would I doubt that she was going to pimp out the kids next. The little one auditioning for a talent show?

R184, there was a page I saw that talked about Montez being outraged that someone had photoshopped big breasts into a photo of Alexa in a bikini. Totally forgot about that. I’ll go see if I can find it.

by Anonymousreply 185February 9, 2019 8:16 PM

Oh, never mind. It was a 4chan thread and it was deleted. There were two about the NAL murder-suicide and they’re both gone.

4chan is cancer, anyway. No great loss.

by Anonymousreply 186February 9, 2019 8:25 PM

R185, More than likely Alexa was wearing a swimsuit top a la Victoria Secret with underwire & padding, constructed to support and hold in place the wearer's breasts. The bikini top also won't slip when swimming. Very practical innovation which also greatly enhances a less developed teen's figure, explaining its popularity. Likely this is the explanation for Alexa's appearance of an enhanced figure rather than photoshopping.

by Anonymousreply 187February 9, 2019 8:51 PM

[quote]I'm a girl. I believe in the magic of DL. Very much so. It's my go to. There have just been some pain in the ass ninnies for a few days now. I will simmer down and patiently await some new gossip or info. Got the popcorn bag waiting in the microwave for me to press start.

Really? You're "a girl"? Because it sure wasn't obvious, Frauey McFrauerson. No one GAF who you are (so no need to announce it) or cares what you plan to do with your popcorn (dear God). DL is anon. No one here is interested in getting to know you. Please consult the DL rule book. Rule #157 --STFU unless you have something worthy to contribute.

I can't believe I'm saying this but these NO threads make me wish the infamous shit posting scat troll would pay a visit to flush out all the corny, babbling flyover fraus who can't stop flapping their gums even though they have nothing to say.

by Anonymousreply 188February 9, 2019 9:38 PM

R175 implied I was a boy, sweet cheeks. You know you care, or you wouldn't get so damn worked up.

by Anonymousreply 189February 9, 2019 9:42 PM

R188 and what the fuck did you have to contribute with that ninny shit you just spewed?

by Anonymousreply 190February 9, 2019 9:44 PM

R188 carry on. Mommy will be calling you up from the basement for dinner soon.

by Anonymousreply 191February 9, 2019 9:45 PM

^Hopefully ridding DL of the current frau invasion. Fucking insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 192February 9, 2019 9:50 PM

A girl, R176 - do kindly fuck off.

I'm saving my FF's for all the fraus in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 193February 9, 2019 9:53 PM

I thought the fraus were the ones who get all syrupy about the “innocent angels” and see “sex trafficking” everywhere.

Actual level-headed women can contribute to the discussion, no?

by Anonymousreply 194February 9, 2019 9:54 PM

Non frau women are welcome, R194. Anyone who refers to themselves as a girl is a frau and unwelcome (Underage girls are not welcome and neither are adult women who call themselves girls).

by Anonymousreply 195February 9, 2019 9:59 PM

R195 , are pricks allowed?

by Anonymousreply 196February 9, 2019 10:04 PM

[quote]Actual level-headed women can contribute to the discussion, no?

Of course. The key word is contribute. And that doesn't have to mean you've got breaking news or gossip, although that is VERY welcome. You can contribute a new perspective on the case, or share a relevant link, or post a snarky/bitchy/witty comment to entertain us while we wait for new developments. But some of the posts are just babble. They are prohibited.

by Anonymousreply 197February 9, 2019 10:16 PM

J'ad♡re, R188 veteran!

by Anonymousreply 198February 9, 2019 10:18 PM

Maybe download some "search" apps to your phone. Farm, gather older images from SM accounts. Go back a way. Cha-ching!

by Anonymousreply 199February 9, 2019 10:24 PM

Like we said earlier R182, only poor blacks and/or underclass GAF about Nicole having Sub-Saharan ancestors. Nobody else gives a fuck besides poor poverty stricken black women folk.

No one. Take the racial preoccupations to LipStick Alley and stay there. Breaks are needed at the DL when your ilk swarms this board. It's not our legacy. Try not to make it yours.

NOT INTERESTED!

by Anonymousreply 200February 9, 2019 10:34 PM

WW R197. HeRe hErE! 🍸

by Anonymousreply 201February 9, 2019 10:36 PM

R182 & R197 so sure you're both familiar with the Markles threads here. I avoid them because it's all really poor black women bickering with each other. No one with any sort of life is going to care about the Countess. At least not get whipped up into a froth over her. It's basically only black women the world over who only care because her mother is black. That's it. Nobody else cares that Markle's mom is black. Doesn't even register. Not on the radar.

Tell you what DOES register. Try poor Megsy being saddled with absolute TRASH on her paternal side. Kid can't get a break with that gang. Mon Dieux. Tabernouche & honey hush!

People don't care that her mother is black. Healthy people just think of buddin' baby's life span potential piggy backing off of Liz & Philip's longevity with the age defying yoga mom's genes in the pool. Certainly hoping the father's genes are recessive here.

Markle's mom has cemented her reputation as a lady. Tiny little pretty lady. Race doesn't factor in really. Can't argue the woman is not a bonafide class act. Her actions prove it.

by Anonymousreply 202February 9, 2019 11:03 PM

So back to the modeling... and Nate G. Is the implication that NO got into some sordid life w Nate in Oklahoma?

by Anonymousreply 203February 9, 2019 11:04 PM

More sleuthing. Sleuth harder! Have something before midnight.

by Anonymousreply 204February 9, 2019 11:10 PM

Okay, birches. Here’s something that indicates (it’s not PROOF, of course) that Nichol was in Oklahoma City for at least a little while.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 9, 2019 11:18 PM

R205, hello again adorable frau! 🐻💘

by Anonymousreply 206February 9, 2019 11:26 PM

Don't pay attention & don't fret, mon pêche mignons.

The whole gang is welcomed here. Just earn it by bringing to the table as R197 suggests. R197 is actually soap boxing against the style of useless websites who sow paranoia. Think of FrauSleuths. Bandwidth wasted away!

So if you're holding back on a find then just post about maybe Carlos' sister. From same ilk, that one. You know it can't be good, right?

by Anonymousreply 207February 9, 2019 11:39 PM

Here's more crap related to this drama. The ball less sheriff who wouldn't accept the medical examiner's decree is a freak. Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar is a graduate of Wayland Baptist University. Sounds like he received an excellent education. lol

He doesn’t just have a Bexar County FB page. He has his own Javier the Sheriff FB page and had a "I love my sheriff brunch". Women for Javier? Phew. He should meet up with Dr. Jake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208February 9, 2019 11:57 PM

What was he before he became Sheriff, R208? He seems to have higher aspirations than just being a Sheriff.

by Anonymousreply 209February 10, 2019 12:01 AM

R208 deep bows for the sleuthing fraus🛐

by Anonymousreply 210February 10, 2019 12:01 AM

R209 He was previously bike patrol wearing Wrangler jeans.

by Anonymousreply 211February 10, 2019 12:07 AM

Oh, FFS! This is why the sheriff's office can't clear CW. They're all shitfaced! I swear that's a real post on his FB page.

Dec 11, 2018 Bexar County Sheriff’s Office partnering with Alcoholics Anonymous to help deputies battle addiction

by Anonymousreply 212February 10, 2019 12:10 AM

Nichol lived in Carrollton TX and Oklahoma City

Christina Nobles lived in Carrollton, TX and Oklahoma City

I’m assuming they are acquainted via James Nobles? But that must have been a long time ago. Was Nate G pimping then?

by Anonymousreply 213February 10, 2019 12:11 AM

R212, maybe that’s why the FBI is assisting.

You can’t make this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 214February 10, 2019 12:12 AM

It takes a real fucktard to advertise that his deputies are drunks.

by Anonymousreply 215February 10, 2019 12:14 AM

R210 Eat me!

by Anonymousreply 216February 10, 2019 12:15 AM

It's really shocking how this is still going on and the sheriff has gone completely silent. Not even updates on where the investigation is at. I don't think they'd get that much pushback at this point. I'm wondering if there won't be an announcement they'll just quietly close the case.

R215, I don't like the guy, but I don't think he advertised that his deputies are drunks. A lot of LE have substance abuse problems. I was more shocked at Carlos' post about his d/c from the Marines. I've changed my mind about him. I think he's a bit naive and simple minded more than calculated. I still think he's planning on suing Charlie, but that man seems dim.

by Anonymousreply 217February 10, 2019 12:23 AM

Hey DataFrauen. Maybe a palate cleanser? I could leave you, SAY GOODBYE

or I could L♡VE you if I tried

& I could

Left to my own devices?

I probably would

by Anonymousreply 218February 10, 2019 12:27 AM

You were a lonely goy

No strength No JOY...

(Use this to gauge showers and cleaning sessions) At end, coloreutora hints to the final rinse

I POSSIBLY would

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219February 10, 2019 12:34 AM

The whole thing is a shitshow without one trustworthy player in the mix.

by Anonymousreply 220February 10, 2019 12:40 AM

Is the sheriff one of the ones with a drinking problem?

by Anonymousreply 221February 10, 2019 12:46 AM

Take everything! I want you to

Nicole would agree

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222February 10, 2019 12:49 AM

New post on Carlos's FB.

by Anonymousreply 223February 10, 2019 1:40 AM

There’s a whiff of religion here. I’ve been reading some of her hairdresser friends’ FB pages and NO was going to church in the last couple of months? Montez is also Jesus-y.

And looks like NMB was buying bracelets... (I blacked out that friend’s face).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224February 10, 2019 2:07 AM

That wrist looks leathery.

by Anonymousreply 225February 10, 2019 2:08 AM

I have a hard time believing not one of these people have considered the possibility that she did it. This worship of her is sickening.

by Anonymousreply 226February 10, 2019 2:19 AM

Nate G lived in Austin.

I hope you bitches took screenshots, because he’s deleted his FB and modeling boot camp website.

by Anonymousreply 227February 10, 2019 2:27 AM

Oh I lied. There are still photos up, but some of them are gone.

by Anonymousreply 228February 10, 2019 2:31 AM

Did y’all ever figure out exactly when and how they met? I know I’ve read through social media. This photo was nov 3, 2016. Note: he is modeling for that watch company.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229February 10, 2019 6:10 AM

Perhaps they met around this time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 10, 2019 6:15 AM

I've seen those pictures before. Charlie is looking pretty hot there. Woof.

by Anonymousreply 231February 10, 2019 7:08 AM

R229, nobody knows. Apparently her friends said through SM. I think her friend owns the watch company, I guess they were helping her out modeling the watches.

by Anonymousreply 232February 10, 2019 7:10 AM

R145's post is the kind of thing I come to DL for. A good analysis of the class issues bubbling up all over the place in this case. I think Nicole and Charlie were trying to reinvent themselves together and aim for higher things, but they lacked the educational backgrounds and connections to really make moves. Nicole was especially out of her element, and the stress of pretending to be someone else, to constantly try to elevate herself and erase the past must've been utterly exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 233February 10, 2019 7:14 AM

There is definitely class issues at play in this case, big time. However, the crux of R145 post is that Nichol was a beard and Charlie is in the closet. I personally don't see it, but I don't know the man. I don't think Charlie needed a come up. His family is wealthy, he started his own successful company. Maybe being with her was taking a walk on the wild side. I have always thought that the reason he was with her is because he loved her. Nichol totally reinvented herself. Those old photos looked nothing like the recent Nichol. I couldn't see that Nichol with Charlie or even those friends, just as I couldn't see this Nichol with Carlos. She changed her look completely (btw, I think her make-up was just dark in the old photo) and probably her whole attitude. I can imagine keeping up with Jones' was hard for her. In the end we can't run away from who we really are.

by Anonymousreply 234February 10, 2019 7:39 AM

R232 exactly! Then one month later watch owner friend posted a picture with her and said, my mains...business partners in crime. So Nichol was more than a model, but a business partner. Model turned buisness partner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235February 10, 2019 7:53 AM

So the friend “watch owner” has a business partner who is business partners.....with a women who is best friends with CW’s ex’s new husband’s ex wife. Such a small world.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236February 10, 2019 8:16 AM

Could it be there was stalking of some sort involved here. Or just a coincidence. I mean really.

by Anonymousreply 237February 10, 2019 8:37 AM

The husband looks old af. What a downgrade.

by Anonymousreply 238February 10, 2019 9:38 AM

Okay, confession time. I've been calling NO a trashy gold digger all through these threads. But I finally got a chance to slog through the CM memorial vid (okay half of it) and I gotta admit that no one looks trashy to me. Not at all. Everyone is nicely groomed and appropriately dressed, nice surroundings (homes/yards/vacations), kids are doing normal "kid" things. They look like a nice family. Maybe NO had it tough growing up, but it looks like she made the best of her life and provided well for her kids.

I'm not saying she wasn't a gold digger or that she didn't go off the rails and M/S, but I'm not getting a "trashy" vibe.

by Anonymousreply 239February 10, 2019 10:26 AM

Her eyebrows are trashy.

by Anonymousreply 240February 10, 2019 12:15 PM

Do you think she had other plastic surgery asides from the obvious boob job ?

by Anonymousreply 241February 10, 2019 12:46 PM

Can someone repost the pre makeover NO photo? I have only seen photos of her looking gorgeous.

She may have been lower class but she does not look trashy.

by Anonymousreply 242February 10, 2019 1:18 PM

I have the pic, but don't know how to post on here. You can find it on CM's FB.

by Anonymousreply 243February 10, 2019 1:24 PM

You don't think the volume of tats is trashy, or Mom wearing revealing clothes while posing with young daughters?

by Anonymousreply 244February 10, 2019 1:25 PM

She was still pretty in the pre-transformation phase. Just looked totally different.

by Anonymousreply 245February 10, 2019 1:26 PM

She almost got it right. The eyebrows and tattoos are trashy. Otherwise, she looked great. She didn’t dress like a ho; her style was simple and clean, and gave her an upscale look.

Her teen mom/baby daddy/unstable residence/boyfriend drama was trashy, though.

by Anonymousreply 246February 10, 2019 1:35 PM

R244, When TX women visit Vegas they really stand out among the crowd. Typically they wear very body conscious clothing, and always look like they spent a lot of time doing their makeup. Briefly went out with men who'd been married to TX women and they all said their ex-wives would spend hours in the bathroom getting ready. So focused are they on physical appearance that they're thrilled when hubby gets a mistress or gets BJ's from the Spanish housekeeper. Therefore they have more time & energy to get ready for parties and "girls day out" brunches and events.

TX women are hyper concerned about their visual image, meaning competing with other women.

by Anonymousreply 247February 10, 2019 1:43 PM

Agree on the eyebrows, but I didn't see any tats on her in the photos in the memorial video.

by Anonymousreply 248February 10, 2019 1:46 PM

The tattoos are on her arm and body. There’s a photo on the previous thread.

by Anonymousreply 249February 10, 2019 2:22 PM

Lol wow! That was not subtle at all.

by Anonymousreply 250February 10, 2019 2:54 PM

R241 I can't find a single photo of her smiling with teeth before crazy Carlos. She had a lot of expensive dental work and a nose job. She must have used buckets of skin lightening lotion.

I'm surprised Charlie allowed her to keep the tats. NMB's fugly millionaire made her get her tats removed. She posted on FB how it hurt.

by Anonymousreply 251February 10, 2019 2:58 PM

Nichol is only trashy by association, because her friends scamming people for money after her death is definitely trashy. Murdering your kids is trashy too.

by Anonymousreply 252February 10, 2019 3:10 PM

Being an escort is trashy.

by Anonymousreply 253February 10, 2019 3:12 PM

Having kids move from place to place with your various men is trashy.

by Anonymousreply 254February 10, 2019 3:16 PM

Having 3 kids with 3 different baby daddy is trashy.

by Anonymousreply 255February 10, 2019 3:18 PM

Trashy hoes get what they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 256February 10, 2019 3:19 PM

Nichol's drama bitch friends didn't defending Charlie. They knew Nichol was an emotionally-disordered bitch and the medical examiner said it was murder-suicide, but it was entertaining to watch Charlie be destroyed. That's trashy.

by Anonymousreply 257February 10, 2019 3:21 PM

Do people read where they left off on this thread? Seems like they get caught in the web this spider is spinning.

by Anonymousreply 258February 10, 2019 3:23 PM

I think Charlie has now learned his lesson about messing with trashy Mexicans!!

by Anonymousreply 259February 10, 2019 3:24 PM

Letting young Alexa wear a push-up bra swimsuit shows trashy is infectious.

by Anonymousreply 260February 10, 2019 3:27 PM

R260 gotta get them sugar daddies while she’s still young.

by Anonymousreply 261February 10, 2019 3:50 PM

I think Nate G's is a real find. But I think it's the tip of the iceberg. What if Charlie, Skylar or NO's brother were the Nate G connection. Charlie before the oil company he started, thinking he'd parlay rodeo to modeling. There's a photo of Skylar in the video where he looks very cute and totally modelly, compared to other photos. If Skylar lived in OK City, and NO's name and/or his stepmom's name ere were on the lease, that would put them at that address. Beautiful people always think they can earn a living on their looks.

Also what was Nate G's really. The models are trashy and soft pornish. The men are old.

I think this is the crux of the mystery. Would CW kill to keep secrets secret?

by Anonymousreply 262February 10, 2019 3:53 PM

R262 is writing fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 263February 10, 2019 3:57 PM

Charlie Weaver forced poor Nichol to be a model-whore for Nate G. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 264February 10, 2019 3:58 PM

R260, R261, Teen girls are generally very self-conscious about their figures. Victoria's Secret and their imitators have reduced young women's desire to get breast implants by enhancing their curves. I'd far rather have my daughter feel confident in a swimsuit than be mercilessly teased about being flat chested and thus refusing to go swimming.

To imply that Alexa is seeking a sugar daddy at 16 is very unfair and untrue. She isn't wearing caked on makeup like so many teens her age either.

by Anonymousreply 265February 10, 2019 3:58 PM

R234 nice theories. I can fill in a bit about CW's family. I don't know them, but my mother lives in the same town and I can make some pretty good guesses based on the place. His mother is from Fredericksburg, a German town where German was spoken on the streets until the 1980s. It is very very conservative. The people are ranchers (cattle, sheep, goats!) and proud landowners of the most beautiful ranch land in Texas. Think German Texan. No ostentation. His dad is from an ugly, very backward part of Texas. That's where the oil was discovered. These parents raised their kids in rodeo! Nobody does that but conservative, Baptist, rancher uneducated Texans. I don't even know people like that.

So your theory about NO being the wild side for CW is dead on, I think. She was his door out of Fredericksburg and Bumfuck TX. If he did have alternative sexual leanings (hmmm, rodeo Brokeback Mountain) I reckon NO was his gal.

by Anonymousreply 266February 10, 2019 4:02 PM

So Nate deleted his site, huh?

Day late & a cam$ short, Natekins 😅

by Anonymousreply 267February 10, 2019 4:12 PM

I've been out the the "frontier". That is what i like to call the part of Texas where CW's family settled over 150 years ago. It has its own rough beauty. The family started that community. The oil fracking just added to their livelihood. There was a story about that county McMullen being the richest county in the USA. They do not take money from the state for their schools. Built houses for the teachers. Everyone at the school is fed at no charge. They do not follow the government guidelines because the school district pays for all that - no subsidies required.

by Anonymousreply 268February 10, 2019 4:15 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269February 10, 2019 4:15 PM

R266, it doesn’t seem that his parents are interested in being flashy with whatever money they have. They seem like the “millionaire next door” kind of folks. Wouldn’t they be Lutherans and not Baptists, though?

Speaking of religion, a friend writes about Nichol attending some church in SA. It seems like one of those modern mega-churches, not a traditional one. I thought that was interesting. I had the idea that it was a good place to drum up business.

by Anonymousreply 270February 10, 2019 4:16 PM

Something I noticed about NO is that she never had those long pointy painted nails that the other TX ladies had. Maybe she was a nail-biter or maybe it’s because she used her hands for her work. I found it relatable and made me like her more.

by Anonymousreply 271February 10, 2019 4:20 PM

Drum up hair and waxing business?

by Anonymousreply 272February 10, 2019 4:23 PM

R271 I’m glad you found something relatable with a murderer. I see a bright future for you.

by Anonymousreply 273February 10, 2019 4:26 PM

Getting a manicure & tips is hella trashy! Upkeep is money wasted.

Red flag

Self absorbed, lazy no hobby or interests bitches it seems. That's been my experience. Some dabble but to really invest $ & time paying others is the definition of trashy.

Show me a busy nail salon and I'll show you trashy.

Liz sports Ballet Slippers by Essie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274February 10, 2019 4:31 PM

So telling that Nate G, non?

by Anonymousreply 275February 10, 2019 4:35 PM

Well well well..Carlos M residences racking up 911 calls like it's going out of style. View police reports associated with his addresses. Womp womp Carly.😢

by Anonymousreply 276February 10, 2019 4:41 PM

R240, TF? Her brow game was on!

by Anonymousreply 277February 10, 2019 4:44 PM

[quote] Something I noticed about NO is that she never had those long pointy painted nails that the other TX ladies had. Maybe she was a nail-biter or maybe it’s because she used her hands for her work. I found it relatable and made me like her more.

Oh well then, R271. No trashy manicure, so let's ignore the fact that she killed her two kids.

by Anonymousreply 278February 10, 2019 4:45 PM

R276 in College Station?

by Anonymousreply 279February 10, 2019 4:57 PM

So R268, everyone here (besides 3 fathers of kids) seems to be dyed-in-the-wool Americans

by Anonymousreply 280February 10, 2019 4:58 PM

Loved her eyebrows. Think some of the posters are meaning dressing poorly , low class as trashy. They are trying to categorize her social status.

by Anonymousreply 281February 10, 2019 4:58 PM

R276 will you please post what you found regarding 911 calls?

by Anonymousreply 282February 10, 2019 5:00 PM

R282, it's a subscription phone app for investigators

by Anonymousreply 283February 10, 2019 5:02 PM

R270 You're right. Mom would be Lutheran or Catholic, but now everyone goes to those non-denominational churches called things like Grace Church or Friendship. My use of the word Baptist is like calling all soda, Coke. R268 You're right, too. Dad's part of Texas does have its own beauty. But the time I spent in that area it seemed drug-riddled, poverty- stricken, trailer-covered, and sad. Maybe not Dad's county, but the small cities there. It is not a glamorous or cool part of Texas. No wonder parents settled in the Hill Country. I do find it odd neither Wheeler kid went to college. That seems pretty backward to me. I'm just saying CW is probably not the sharpest tack in the shed.

by Anonymousreply 284February 10, 2019 5:03 PM

[quote]Speaking of religion, a friend writes about Nichol attending some church in SA. It seems like one of those modern mega-churches, not a traditional one. I thought that was interesting. I had the idea that it was a good place to drum up business.

Your idea is pretty spot on. I know a couple of people with businesses who got customers from mega churches. My stepfather's brother owned an HVAC business and he attended a megachurch. He got customers from that church because he would attend Bible study groups and other clubs the church offered. He'd give out the business cards and then when people needed stuff fixed.

I have a friend whose sister is married to a youth pastor at a mega church. The sister has a photography business and gets a lot of customers from the church.

by Anonymousreply 285February 10, 2019 5:05 PM

TIP: you can sleuth around public SS death index data for an idea of "cause of death" re: NO's parents. It's a delve, though.

by Anonymousreply 286February 10, 2019 5:07 PM

I don't know what kind of gun was used, or how disfiguring a shot to the head is, but imagine the scene was gory. CW will likely have nightmares and PTSD for the remainder of his days. I think she really wanted to fuck up his entire world.

by Anonymousreply 287February 10, 2019 5:09 PM

No R284, the Wheeler kid is sharp as a tack. Which is why his parents wouldn't be perceived as role models. See R145?

by Anonymousreply 288February 10, 2019 5:10 PM

R285 exactly! Back in the day weed dealers got their loyal customer base from AA meetings. Kept everyone off of the sauce, to boot. Lots of success stories in AA due to switching to weed. Obsessively clean & organized living quarters as well. Upward Spiral Lollipaloozas. Networking.

by Anonymousreply 289February 10, 2019 5:18 PM

Ah R288. Dim and sharp. No book larnin' but knows what the boy wants.

by Anonymousreply 290February 10, 2019 5:24 PM

R284, your use of Baptist like soda is to Coke is because you're black. Pop out and observe from a distance. Like pretend to be an Italian Catholic or a Salt Lake Mormon demographic and filter results from those observations. When all 3 subjective views share a common denominator, hone in on those results. Takes a little bit of practice but when combined with gut instinct and logical deduction you'll be left with answers.

by Anonymousreply 291February 10, 2019 5:31 PM

How you know they black

by Anonymousreply 292February 10, 2019 5:36 PM

Some states have a public free access portal to all kinds of goodies. Our sleuthers need to exploit this feature & we'll have a whole new twist here by this evening. Part 7 isn't so far away.

by Anonymousreply 293February 10, 2019 5:39 PM

Federal records down to state then county to town resources paint the big picture.

by Anonymousreply 294February 10, 2019 5:43 PM

R293, I’m currently trying to sleuth the first husband and his sister and Nate G. I wish we knew when Nichol was in OKC and if it was the same time as Christina Nobles. But what would that even tell us? Did NO leave her kids behind when she went on the stroll in OKC?

Are we supposing that The Life paid for her upgrade procedures?

by Anonymousreply 295February 10, 2019 5:52 PM

Someone previously posted a man gave her $30,000 to cap teeth, for implants, nose job to skinny the tip of her nose, cheek injections and skin lightening. Probably had to have skin grafting to remove hole above lip. Her teeth must have been jacked, because she had close mouthed smiles in all pre-transformation photos.

by Anonymousreply 296February 10, 2019 5:57 PM

R285, yep. I remember this from when I was a kid. Guy who fixed our car was from church. Babysitter was from church. Plumber was a church guy. We got hand-me-downs from older kids at church, etc.

Those big churches are a good place because they’re fully stocked with suckers who want to connect with other people.

CM made a few references to religion but it sounded like born-again stuff and not Roman Catholic. It’s wrong of me to assume that because he was Latino he was Catholic, but I did. (I do know a number of Latino and black people who are Jehovah’s Witnesses, though.)

So what was behind NO’s sudden churchgoing? Did she want the girls “saved” before she dispatched them? Was she looking for solace? Business connections? If the girls were at the aunties’ all weekend, did she go alone? Did Charlie go, too?

by Anonymousreply 297February 10, 2019 6:07 PM

R297, probably wanted to get in good with Charlie's family. She apparently went to bilble study with the mom and sister.

by Anonymousreply 298February 10, 2019 6:10 PM

R296, why would some guy pay all that money for her upgrade and not marry her? That’s a big investment to make for some chick you’re banging. Was it the club owner?

Nate G.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299February 10, 2019 6:11 PM

Good point, r298.

by Anonymousreply 300February 10, 2019 6:13 PM

R297 NO going to church and bible study were more likely due to her trying to blend in and appear to be more like CW family and hen liking her. She probably was very good at playing the many parts of whatever she was trying to blend into. I’ve heard that the cheer moms saw through her charade and didn’t like her. Cheer moms are a force u like I’ve ever known.

by Anonymousreply 301February 10, 2019 6:14 PM

Nicole Kidman route R296. So what? Your take isn't bringing anything to our table.

by Anonymousreply 302February 10, 2019 6:17 PM

Nichol summer 2015 before CW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303February 10, 2019 6:20 PM

Holy Scoliosis fix!

by Anonymousreply 304February 10, 2019 6:23 PM

That's the abs of a tummy tuck as well. Looks so unnatural on some.

by Anonymousreply 305February 10, 2019 6:25 PM

Half the thread down. Off to life

by Anonymousreply 306February 10, 2019 6:26 PM

That's way too many procedures for $30k, R296. That would only buy the tits and the teeth.

by Anonymousreply 307February 10, 2019 6:28 PM

Her trashy tats are causing me to blush. Gurl, just NO!

by Anonymousreply 308February 10, 2019 6:29 PM

Nichol was a walking contrast tbh. She worked hard to reinvent herself into a classier version of her former self. Yet, her tattoos give her away. I'm sure when she got all of them, but she shouldn't have added. In fact, she should have had them removed, definitely the writing near her collarbone. She seemed to wear dresses that would over that one up, but I just don't see how Charlie could've dated a woman like this as a businessman in a conservative area. I read his family accepted her, but it is a little hard to believe.

by Anonymousreply 309February 10, 2019 6:32 PM

Your ghettoishness is causing us to disconnect, R308. Yuck

by Anonymousreply 310February 10, 2019 6:32 PM

I was raised by a single/divorced mom. So was my husband. There aren’t any photos of them in bikinis on boats or endless Girls’ Night Out.

Guess why.

by Anonymousreply 311February 10, 2019 6:33 PM

I was raised by a single/divorced mom. So was my husband. "

Like we couldn't tell 😂

by Anonymousreply 312February 10, 2019 6:36 PM

[quote] Your ghettoishness is causing us to disconnect, [R308]. Yuck

I don't see what's wrong with what 308 said. Are you our new church-lady gatekeeper who keeps lecturing the thread about racism NEVER being an issue when one is of mixed ancestry etc etc etc....

Do you know anything about the South? Being mixed race is a HUGE factor among the average white southerner. If they know that about someone, it's just about the only thing they think about, when it comes to that person. Some part of them is repulsed - another part is ashamed they're so horrified - but it's an overwhelming issue, and the poor person would probably never really be accepted for who they are. The white people won't tell you that - but they'll talk about it amongst themselves.

Trust me on this - I'm in my 60s and have spend 90% of my life living in the Deep South and have relatives in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 313February 10, 2019 6:39 PM

Poo Shoes is getting called out on a FB page. Tee hee hee.

by Anonymousreply 314February 10, 2019 6:42 PM

R302 answering a question, so fuck off. I've yet to see anything you have brought to the table. And stop posting about the things you like about and don't like about DL. Who gives a shit, whiny ass. You aren't the only person here. This group isn't built around you, you self important twit.

by Anonymousreply 315February 10, 2019 6:43 PM

Nichol JANUARY 2014

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316February 10, 2019 6:43 PM

It doesn't look like she has the writing across her chest in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 317February 10, 2019 6:45 PM

R313, that poster is one in the same and a massive troll responsible for nearly 100 babbling posts on this thread that say nothing, except for their mental illlness. I was starting to think is was Nichol's friend Tina Barta because of the mocking tone of posts. People are just catching on now after defending this moron the other day.

by Anonymousreply 318February 10, 2019 6:46 PM

Nichol 2013

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319February 10, 2019 6:53 PM

😂 I was raised by a single/divorced mom. So was my husband. There aren’t any photos of them in bikinis on boats or endless Girls’ Night Out.

Guess why."

Um, perhaps because she resided in public housing without a pot to piss in? Could that be why?

Don't play this one upsmanship nigger game with a dead broken woman.

Bikinis in boats😂 Well at least Ms. Olsen had access to boats.

Shoo!

by Anonymousreply 320February 10, 2019 6:55 PM

R319 Def her NateG period.

by Anonymousreply 321February 10, 2019 6:58 PM

R316 She had way too much Juvaderm in her cheeks. She looked like a fucking elf on the shelf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322February 10, 2019 7:02 PM

Carlos is the only baby daddy who’s public with this, and the vast majority of the photos in his video are of the slag who killed his daughter. What’s his deal? Still in love with her? Wants to show off the hot baby mama he invested in? Why is he doing that?

We don’t even know what the first husband looked like. I tried to see if he has a record in Austin (different county), but they don’t seem to have a searchable records database the way Bexar does.

by Anonymousreply 323February 10, 2019 7:06 PM

R317, I think I see some lettering near her shoulder. I think it's there.

by Anonymousreply 324February 10, 2019 7:08 PM

She looks like Michael Jackson in that photo at r316.

She did elevate her look during the Charlie years. She seemed to cover them more with him.

by Anonymousreply 325February 10, 2019 7:10 PM

R302 definitely believes he is a gatekeeper. He is going to run all the new people off. Whether he likes it or not, the more people here, the better for DL. He combines my input with that of others. I honestly give no shits what he thinks about me, or my posts. I have never tried to hide that I post a lot. I think this group is a hoot and a blast, other than the occasional sniveling from him. He got his feewings hurt that his silly post didn't get any good feedback, and can't get over it. He thought it was brilliant, as he is clearly self important. He won't attempt to bully me or anyone else without me calling it out for what it is.

by Anonymousreply 326February 10, 2019 7:10 PM

R323 first husband is in the video. maybe 2 photos of him. looks young, reluctant, and his eyes are closed in both shots. not much to see.

by Anonymousreply 327February 10, 2019 7:11 PM

Nichol 2014 and yes has tattoos. First time seeing one is a dragon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328February 10, 2019 7:13 PM

R251, image of foul hooker GFM scammer so we can compare it to those "talent" profiles a la 2010.

TIA

by Anonymousreply 329February 10, 2019 7:14 PM

R313, It was probably a big obstacle for Charlie’s family. Not to mention the three kids from three dads, divorces and tattoos. Of course, good Christian people believe in redemption and such, but I bet it was hard for the older conservative parents to overlook those multiple... obstacles.

No matter how sweet and charming she was, it was an uphill battle, and I bet NO didn’t feel like playing Donna Reed and apologizing for her choices.

It looks as though they have some grandchildren already, from Charlie’s sister. I wonder if she was the Golden Child or if HE was... does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 330February 10, 2019 7:15 PM

Would love to know what the words say on the chest. I know she had scissors on the arm.

by Anonymousreply 331February 10, 2019 7:15 PM

Nobels, Olsen, and Skylar (from the video)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332February 10, 2019 7:17 PM

R233. Thank you

by Anonymousreply 333February 10, 2019 7:19 PM

R326, I don't think he's a he. I'm betting it's a she and I'm not sure it's about running people off of DL. No true Dler would sit and post nonsense all day. They just appeared recently too. I think they're intent is to, in the words of D avida, derail the thread. Willing to bet it is someone connected to Nichol.

by Anonymousreply 334February 10, 2019 7:21 PM

R251, images of this foul hooker GFM scammer? Let's see if they match the "talent" profiles a la 2010. Shall we?

by Anonymousreply 335February 10, 2019 7:25 PM

R334 , possibly is a she, or just a bitchy guy. You are probably right, as he she gets all bent out of shape unhealthily easily.

by Anonymousreply 336February 10, 2019 7:26 PM

R313 says "the white people"! 😂

Told ya. Old broken down black azz 😅

They give themselves away

by Anonymousreply 337February 10, 2019 7:37 PM

R251, You think GFM hooker was a Nate bootcamper? NO had A LOT of "BFF's" and I can't help but wonder if they all met at the same place. I know many are fellow cosmetologists. They all just seem to have the same agenda in life, and it seems like it would be strange to be able to randomly meet so many like-minded friends (unless it's a Texas thang).

by Anonymousreply 338February 10, 2019 7:38 PM

R326 R336 R334 et. al.

MALADE!

by Anonymousreply 339February 10, 2019 7:44 PM

R334 This is a person who comes into a thread to call people “ghetto” and insult people’s mothers. I’m guessing it’s probably from LSA and is obsessed with race and socioeconomic status. It has a distinct “voice” and vehemence. It pretends to speak for all of DL. It’s not here to derail the thread because it’s a friend of NO — it’s just here for the attention.

by Anonymousreply 340February 10, 2019 7:44 PM

R338, supposedly NO got into the Kevacol business because she was their model and then became a business partner. So what was the business called before they added the “col”? (The “Ke” was Kelly, the “va” was Vanessa and the “col” was Nichol.)

by Anonymousreply 341February 10, 2019 7:47 PM

R301, I’d love to hear more about the cheer moms.

by Anonymousreply 342February 10, 2019 7:48 PM

That is Carlos, not Nobles in the picture of Nichol and the baby. Carlos was really thin and had more hair back then. I also thought it might be Nobles, but saw other pics of Carlos like this.

by Anonymousreply 343February 10, 2019 7:49 PM

Anyone can register a business, R341

by Anonymousreply 344February 10, 2019 7:51 PM

R340, is it the same person who insinuared Nichol was a beard, though? That is what hrows me off, if a Nichol friend.

by Anonymousreply 345February 10, 2019 7:53 PM

R344, I know. But it sounded like the two women had the existing business and invited her to join it. As opposed to the three of them starting it together.

It’s neither here nor there, I just wondered how it went down. And what it was called prior to Nichol joining.

by Anonymousreply 346February 10, 2019 7:53 PM

R341 R344 R346 that Vanessa is business partners with a women who is best friends with the ex wife of the man who is now in a relationship with CW ex girlfriend. I don’t know why I find this so odd.

by Anonymousreply 347February 10, 2019 7:55 PM

TIP: register a business &/or charity.

Apply for tax id #

You'll never pay sales tax or retail again, my peeps.

You see? This is how you bring it to the table

by Anonymousreply 348February 10, 2019 7:56 PM

R345, I don’t think so, but who knows? Some people can see who makes which comments, I don’t know how. This person doesn’t contribute anything. At least Poo is entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 349February 10, 2019 7:56 PM

I'm sure Charlie was hookered into financing that watch business, as yet another failed venture in her life...

by Anonymousreply 350February 10, 2019 7:56 PM

R343, that man looked Asian, Carlos does not. I think that had to be the first husband. Btw, does anybody know how long she and Carlos were married?

How did Nichol have the money to join in a business?

The cheer moms not liking her isn't a huge surprise. I'd think they were more conservative and wouldn't take well to a sexy, single mom with tattoos. They'd look down on her.

by Anonymousreply 351February 10, 2019 7:57 PM

R348, thank you for bringing that to the table. Seriously. Trolls aside, this is the best place to discuss.

by Anonymousreply 352February 10, 2019 7:57 PM

NO married Carlos on November 2, 2001. She filed for divorce January 23, 2006. Final on April 13, 2006. Their daughter was born October 8, 2002 in Hawaii. He was in the Marines at the time.

by Anonymousreply 353February 10, 2019 8:02 PM

R359, I agree with you. Nichol was wearing some 1990s fashion in that photo. Someone said the first husband is half Korean, and he’s linked to folks with a Korean name.

Not a peep from that dude, but then again, he has no reason to say anything.

I’m assuming his sister is Christina, who also lived in OKC as Nichol did. Did one lead the other into Nate G’s business?

by Anonymousreply 354February 10, 2019 8:02 PM

R345 shifting your focus onto a fellow member as yours truly IS the only place you're gonna find high, authentic glamor.

But your unfocused obsession is at the expense of fellow contributors to the investigation.

Not Ma Dame, you.

Malade.

by Anonymousreply 355February 10, 2019 8:03 PM

R355 huh?

by Anonymousreply 356February 10, 2019 8:05 PM

The only Christina Nobles I can find associated with that building is in her 50s. She'd be James' mom.

by Anonymousreply 357February 10, 2019 8:06 PM

R349, same. Haha. I swear this person made me miss D avida. This one is really lame and no wit, just stupidity. Ignoring is a delight.

by Anonymousreply 358February 10, 2019 8:06 PM

R347 Something smells here. San Antonio has a population of 1.5 million. This circle of friends should have been much broader. What does it mean?

by Anonymousreply 359February 10, 2019 8:09 PM

R359 They use the same coke dealer? They're in the same swingers group?

by Anonymousreply 360February 10, 2019 8:11 PM

Same escort service...

by Anonymousreply 361February 10, 2019 8:12 PM

R359, that's probably how Charlie met Nichol. They all traveled within the same circles. Many times these people date each other. I assume this is the unattractive ex he dated for 3 years then married an older guy a year later.

by Anonymousreply 362February 10, 2019 8:14 PM

R351, again. It cost nothing outside of maybe <$60 to register a business entity

"How did Nichol have the money to join in a business?"

Type into search bar "your county" register business.

Let's say you're appalled over the minimum going price of Roombas, ok?

You & a few friends, family members would like to purchase one.

What to do?

You see, this IS how you hustle

Sur la table, chums

by Anonymousreply 363February 10, 2019 8:18 PM

R350, that's possible because I can't see how she'd be able to buy into a business while working what basically amounts to part time hours at a cheap salon. She probably saved a lot of money on rent and living expenses with him paying for all that, but not sure that would be enough. A business is a huge undertaking with the manufacturing costs, shipping, marketing, advertising, admin cost etc... you just don't buy in willy nilly. I have to say for all her supposed modeling classes, CW picture with the watch is better than hers. The pose looked unnatural.

by Anonymousreply 364February 10, 2019 8:29 PM

R362 R359 yes! Like who knew that Vanessa first cw or no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365February 10, 2019 8:31 PM

Business registered. Tax id resale # in hand..you're going to type in wholesale suppliers roomba.

To broker the best deal you'll need to purchase at least 5 quantity.

Business is registered as HOME GOODS so there's a lot of play. Business license you registered with tax id can score you a ship load of free merchandise as you request samples of say, a soy candle intend to sell online.

You see, this is how you hustle

Break on through to the other side, madames

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366February 10, 2019 8:32 PM

R364, exactly. A lot of startup expenses, or if she already had the business, an investment from Charlie to keep it afloat.

by Anonymousreply 367February 10, 2019 8:32 PM

Well the gay theory rules this out - but maybe he liked her for the sex. Maybe she was wild in bed (and that's how she got him in the first place) and most southern women are pretty uptight about it, so he liked having what he wanted without having to go prowling for it or tindr or whatever.

Now the gay theory perplexes me - if you just want a beard, surely your priorities would be someone with more class that her, to please/impress parents and older folks in town... you know, like a politician would look for a "suitable" beard to maintain his image.

And that ain't NO.

by Anonymousreply 368February 10, 2019 8:38 PM

Who are those people in that photo with the arrows. sad - i can't keep up....

by Anonymousreply 369February 10, 2019 8:41 PM

Last photo I have seen taken with CW and ex. June 2015

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370February 10, 2019 8:41 PM

R367, that's why it's so unbelievable to me how this guy is getting slammed by her side. He provided for her and the kids, took her on vacations, took in the brother, probably helped her in this business and even modeled for it. Why would someone abusive do all that? To have them tell it, he is 100% monster and that's it.

R368. I don't think he is gay, just the lunacy of a nutcase. Surely, he'd find a better beard if that was the case. I think the sex thing was probably huge in the beginning at least.

by Anonymousreply 371February 10, 2019 8:45 PM

Charlie looked happy in the pre-Nichol photos. He was himself, a goofy cowboy. Nichol ruined him.

by Anonymousreply 372February 10, 2019 8:49 PM

Yes 100%

by Anonymousreply 373February 10, 2019 8:50 PM

R368, I think he was straight but had some wild fetish she indulged. Maybe pegging or cross dressing that a proper Southern lady would interpret as gay.

If he wanted a beard, he’d have found someone more “suitable”.

by Anonymousreply 374February 10, 2019 8:51 PM

R367, no. That mindset of business operating costs being a major obstacle will only perpetuate poverty. There's no overhead especially if you're drop shipping from a manufacturer.

Just need a tact and flair for merchandising & hustling. Find a market, it goes from there. It's so simple an equation.

So you've got 2 Roombas left over? You're going to post them up FOR FREE on OfferUp and/or Mercari (apps in PlayStore). After all is said and done & you print out APP'S shipping label, hand to mailperson, you'll probably pocket at least $50 on each 2 leftover ROOMBAS you bought for a steal. Easy $100 icing.

You see? This is how you bring to the table

Not posting for naught here. Are you?

by Anonymousreply 375February 10, 2019 8:51 PM

R375, well, if I ever consider a startup business, I'll join a thread about it. Currently, I am into sleuthing and reading/writing about a M/S.

by Anonymousreply 376February 10, 2019 9:01 PM

Don't forget about that free soy candle you sold for $3.

by Anonymousreply 377February 10, 2019 9:02 PM

A while back I saw a video a friend posted on FB. Nichol was in the background lighting a cigarette, I could tell she annoyed with the ladies. She really played it off though. Is there a way to post clips of videos on here like we do pictures?

by Anonymousreply 378February 10, 2019 9:02 PM

R372, true. He looked happy in every picture before her, with her not so much. I think he only looked happy in the one with her and NMB. She posted more of him in 2017-early 2018. After that, not as much.

R374, it doesn't even have to be as deep as those things. A male friend of mine said the hispanic women he was with were more, let's just say, adventurous with their tongues. I know Nichol was biracial, but the same could apply. Up until then Charlie might have only been with small town, country white women.

by Anonymousreply 379February 10, 2019 9:07 PM

I wanna see r378’s video.

by Anonymousreply 380February 10, 2019 9:07 PM

What happened to the Websleuths thread? Cease and desist letter from the Wheeler attorney? It was rather civil, and Tricia is pretty strict.

by Anonymousreply 381February 10, 2019 9:14 PM

R364 says

A business is a huge undertaking with the manufacturing costs, shipping, marketing, advertising, admin cost etc... you just don't buy in willy nilly. I have to say for all her supposed modeling classes, "

Who said we're manufacturing? Is a store owner manufacturing?

All for naught though as you bring nothing to the table but silly poor people fantasies R376, R377

Ghetto stench

by Anonymousreply 382February 10, 2019 9:17 PM

R381, I wonder if a Website moderates, they are held accountable for what they allow to remain posted? I really don't know. Reddit, DL and FB would certainly be more likely to have material an attorney would like to have removed. Websleuths seems very strict about what's allowed.

by Anonymousreply 383February 10, 2019 9:19 PM

R382, clearly you have no way to know who is posting, as I authored only half of those.

Tell ya what. I'm not on here because I live in Mommy's basement. I'm here because I founded a seven figure company (ground up) that now maintains with minimal time from me. I will seriously challenge you to compare tax statements.

Shove your dry, annoying, effort to seem clever BS right up that ass of yours.

Again, I'm here to gossip and have fun. If you don't like my posts, I really don't care.

by Anonymousreply 384February 10, 2019 9:28 PM

R382, in other words, I like to hear others post about NO and her business. Definitely won't be taking your Google advice and applying it to my longtime successful business.

You take a gossip Website thread WAY to seriously, btw.

by Anonymousreply 385February 10, 2019 9:31 PM

Why can't I see R382? Can someone repost what she said? I never block anyone so this is weird.

by Anonymousreply 386February 10, 2019 9:32 PM

R384, you should ignore that troll. That's exactly what they want. They make zero sense too, so there is no point.

by Anonymousreply 387February 10, 2019 9:33 PM

So you're basically leading off of your racial preoccupational disorder & implying white women are inferior in the sack compared to hispanics & quadroons! R379.

You'll never have the chance to interact with me IRL. Hell if you're gonna sneak through the entrance ONLINE no less.

GTFO here!

by Anonymousreply 388February 10, 2019 9:35 PM

R387, I agree. I will scroll and roll going forward, unless the troll takes me up on the tax return challenge. 😆 It uses unnecessary brain cells to try to figure out all that Malade crock.

R386, I realized at some point I was accidentally blocking people. There is something you can click on that shows anything you have blocked. I went thru and fixed it then, but have slept a few nights since.

by Anonymousreply 389February 10, 2019 9:39 PM

I wouldn't give you much away R389. You wouldn't want certain info to get into the wrong hangs if you get my drift.

by Anonymousreply 390February 10, 2019 9:40 PM

Meant too, not you. Lol

by Anonymousreply 391February 10, 2019 9:41 PM

Hands. Obviously I wrote too fast.

by Anonymousreply 392February 10, 2019 9:42 PM

R385 Definitely won't be taking your Google advice and applying it to my longtime successful business."

But would the start up advice apply to your "longtime successful business" which is long established?

Jive talkin' now 😂

by Anonymousreply 393February 10, 2019 9:43 PM

R390, true that. I do sense whatever it is, it isn't a stable person.

by Anonymousreply 394February 10, 2019 9:43 PM

R382 I envision you merchandising and hustling lotion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395February 10, 2019 9:45 PM

R395, I. can't. stop. laughing.

by Anonymousreply 396February 10, 2019 9:46 PM

I swear I'm going to have nightmares tonight. "It runs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again."

by Anonymousreply 397February 10, 2019 9:49 PM

Rubs. Damn fat fingers and autocorrect!

by Anonymousreply 398February 10, 2019 9:50 PM

Can't tolerate thread live. Come back much later & scroll.

You can't give them nice things

by Anonymousreply 399February 10, 2019 9:52 PM

Later, Buffalo Bill.

by Anonymousreply 400February 10, 2019 10:02 PM

R378, we have GOT to see this video.

by Anonymousreply 401February 10, 2019 10:06 PM

Is Charlie a smoker?

by Anonymousreply 402February 10, 2019 10:07 PM

If he isn't it would be like kissing an ashtray.

by Anonymousreply 403February 10, 2019 10:08 PM

R401 I have to find it. I saw it weeks ago. I wish I would’ve screen recorded it. Ugh I will try later. If I find it, do I post it the same way as they do pictures?

by Anonymousreply 404February 10, 2019 10:24 PM

I’m still tripping on the fact that the vast majority of Montez’s tribute video was focused on Nichol and her slutty buddies.

Wow. She killed his daughter (or at the very least failed to protect her) and he’s wagging his boner for her all over FB in front of his wife.

And still talking about which fundraiser is giving him money (SPOILER ALERT: NMB isn’t sharing her cash.) What a disgusting little man.

by Anonymousreply 405February 10, 2019 10:58 PM

NMB skipped the country with Charlie Weaver a week ago.

by Anonymousreply 406February 10, 2019 11:03 PM

The wife has to have learned to look the other way long ago. Imagine listening to him day in and day out. She has had to deal with all his dreamer shit for years.

by Anonymousreply 407February 10, 2019 11:06 PM

Nah, Carlos was in on it from the start. His 'endorsement' is what gave these fundraisers legitimacy. He'll get his cut of both, even though he said he won't be getting any if the GFM. He probably feels important amongst Nichol's not as glittery as they think crowd. I think the guy is dim and can easily be led.

by Anonymousreply 408February 10, 2019 11:08 PM

It was pondered in a FB group if the Madame loon could be Roger. Anyone who has seen Roger in action see any similarities?

by Anonymousreply 409February 10, 2019 11:10 PM

He definitely has $ signs on his mind.

by Anonymousreply 410February 10, 2019 11:12 PM

Who's Roger? The FB groups sound deranged.

The minute Charlie is cleared, Carlos and Justin file suit. I guarantee it, unless they try to collect privately. I think Carlos is a natural TMI guy, simple, but knows enough to follow legal advice and what more savvy people around him tell him to do.

by Anonymousreply 411February 10, 2019 11:17 PM

CM's very public love for Nichol is showing. I think he should be a POI. He clearly knows how to aim.

Hi Roger!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412February 10, 2019 11:20 PM

R411 Roger that! You know exactly who Roger is, unless you are currently in your Buffalo Bill persona.

by Anonymousreply 413February 10, 2019 11:22 PM

Can't believe it never crossed my mind. Buffalo Bill IS Roger!

by Anonymousreply 414February 10, 2019 11:23 PM

R413, I have NO idea what the hell you are talking value. I don't go on FB groups and I've been arguing with that troll. So think again.

by Anonymousreply 415February 10, 2019 11:25 PM

About^

by Anonymousreply 416February 10, 2019 11:25 PM

R415 hush, you are contributing nothing of value. It's all for naught!

by Anonymousreply 417February 10, 2019 11:27 PM

R415 is the creep with the badge as his Facebook profile pic. He has people pretend to argue with people on his pages to trick them out of his group. Like anyone wants to be in his group, other than to try to comprehend the psyche of a narcissistic psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 418February 10, 2019 11:30 PM

It's pretty funny you're accusing me of being that troll when you where the one saying they brought a different opinion to DL. Isn't that right, Charlie Weaver? Is that troll your alternate persona?

by Anonymousreply 419February 10, 2019 11:32 PM

Dang, R419, you cold busted me. I have been Charlie Weaver a time or two. I hate that you whined enough that the other Charlie Weaver(s) have slowed down their posts. It is freaking hysterical. I hope they return, and I will certainly participate.

by Anonymousreply 420February 10, 2019 11:38 PM

Charlie Weaver reads Silence of the Lambs to his nieces, instead of Goodbye Moon.

by Anonymousreply 421February 10, 2019 11:44 PM

R412 CM sure does have a good headshot aim. Would his wife alibi him I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 422February 10, 2019 11:53 PM

The difference between the original Charlie Weaver poster and their imposter(s) is that they never sounded like a lunatic and brought other things to the conversation. Too many trolls on this thread at this point, it's no longer enjoyable to discuss the case. So congrats, you successfully got your wish of driving poeple off. Cheers.

by Anonymousreply 423February 11, 2019 12:08 AM

The FB freakshow groups have imploded. They turned on each other!

by Anonymousreply 424February 11, 2019 12:10 AM

So many will hate to see you go, Roger. I'm sorry you are unable to make a group of your own on here, after being kicked off of everyone else's on FB. I know that your own little group on there gives you a certain feeling of control that you have tried so hard to gain here. You know, claiming to be a DL Mod, just like that badge on your FB page, and just like how you boast you have insider knowledge. You ain't got shit. Hell, even Poo saw thru you. Bye Bitch. Only leaving because you weren't sneaky enough.

by Anonymousreply 425February 11, 2019 12:14 AM

You never did discuss the case. You tried to school everybody on all kinds of crap. In other words, you brought nothing 5p the table. You are the troll, btw, and a poor one at that. I'm pretty sure you are that dude Poo complained about.

by Anonymousreply 426February 11, 2019 12:17 AM

@r422 [R422] I'm figuring this out, forgive me..

I am hoping that they have checked. I would assume they would check where all of her baby daddys were that night, along with any other exes.

by Anonymousreply 427February 11, 2019 12:23 AM

It might be taking so long because there are so many baby daddies and boyfriends to check out.

by Anonymousreply 428February 11, 2019 12:26 AM

I know that tallywacker Roger will be lurking and trying to post as someone else. He can't help it.

by Anonymousreply 429February 11, 2019 12:36 AM

Roger was fun during the Watts era, but I don’t know anymore.

by Anonymousreply 430February 11, 2019 1:11 AM

I haven't known about him until this case. I never had a personal encounter with him on FB, but read about many. Heard he bamboozled at the end on the Watts case. He thinks much of himself.

by Anonymousreply 431February 11, 2019 1:14 AM

Anyone ever know of big news being released on a case on a Monday? Anxious to know the results of the investigation.

by Anonymousreply 432February 11, 2019 1:18 AM

R296 says:

Probably had to have skin grafting to remove hole. Her teeth must have been jacked, because she had close mouthed smiles in all pre-transformation photos."

^the possibly most American comment who ever commented

by Anonymousreply 433February 11, 2019 1:21 AM

What? 3 hours now? The hit count has depleted with last 40. To a dribble. Only some stayed invested even frantically messaging each other on FB. Pack of hyenas playing the fools but really lambs to slaughter. Just sit back & Control yourselves. Simple. Play the long game for once flexing a little discipline, would ya? Learn how to tolerate delayed gratification.

You've dismantled our fellowship you animals

by Anonymousreply 434February 11, 2019 1:35 AM

R434 , what the?

by Anonymousreply 435February 11, 2019 1:44 AM

Roger ain't right.

by Anonymousreply 436February 11, 2019 1:47 AM

Fellowship is most likely checking in every hour or so because not only have they lost interest here as to so many busy signing up accounts on Mercari, OfferUp & Poshmark. There's nothing to lose. Your sale stays up until you decide. A lot of people weren't aware OfferUp handles shipping labels and large viewership. Pay a small percentage & print label at the library for free if you have to. Need boxes delivered to your door? Sign up account on USPS click n ship & shop for free boxes. It's fun & free!

People are piling items to unload for quick easy cash RIGHT NOW! I forgot this thread. Editing images & listing on these aforementioned platforms. Hoping to offer my customers multiple purchase bundled packages.

Let's get it out of here! Mercari says "Sell from your drawer. Your kitchen. Your closet" Just list everything. Lower the prices later after you check what they sold (only sold) for on Ebay at the site like watchcount.c My entire home contents are listed, for Chrissakes

by Anonymousreply 437February 11, 2019 2:01 AM

this thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438February 11, 2019 2:08 AM

You have seriously lost your damn mind. And don't flatter yourself into thinking the thread is losing hits because you threatened to leave. Because you are frighteningly unhinged, I won't give you the satisfaction of any further responses to your nonsense. Roger out.

by Anonymousreply 439February 11, 2019 2:14 AM

Well, this was just posted in a FB group. Waiting to see if this is true.

I just heard the worse news ever today! I still can’t believe it! I won’t!

CW isn’t in prison cause the investigation is over! She did it! She killed her kids! I so wish it was this assholes fault. Makes sense that it’s been a month and no arrests have been made. Plus the way it sounds he would of had to of paid off a lot of ppl to get away with this. They took him in! Took pics of his whole body head to toe. He also took a lie detector test it came back he didn’t lie about anything. Took samples from underneath his nails. He’s been cooperative. She did this to her babies and I won’t believe! She did have a journal! Everyone will hear about this soon. She’s still a good momma in my eyes. I hate today!

JusticeforAL

by Anonymousreply 440February 11, 2019 2:18 AM

Someone had posted a picture of this as a comment on Nichol’s FB page right after the murders happened. Kind of eerie...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441February 11, 2019 2:20 AM

Older/faded Visible tats on the chest like hers are per se trashy. Not alt-hipster-cool but full on Surreno.

by Anonymousreply 442February 11, 2019 2:24 AM

R440. I saw that! It’s the most credible thing to come out from the rumor mill and then thought “buckle up friends of NO bc the unsavory and dark truth of NO is about to come to light” it’s all that praying for the truth and justice all her friends did! It’s just not the truth and justice they wanted...

by Anonymousreply 443February 11, 2019 2:25 AM

Who posted it?

by Anonymousreply 444February 11, 2019 2:29 AM

Which FB group was this posted in?

by Anonymousreply 445February 11, 2019 2:32 AM

R440 delivered!

by Anonymousreply 446February 11, 2019 2:34 AM

R444 a woman who's best friend works with one of NOs best friends.

Not bad for my 2nd post here. Damn! I've waited all week to comment here lol.

by Anonymousreply 447February 11, 2019 2:35 AM

R444, you blind? Says it at R440

by Anonymousreply 448February 11, 2019 2:35 AM

R445 it's in the Texas murder/suicide-Nichol Olsen

by Anonymousreply 449February 11, 2019 2:37 AM

She got really sad in the end and spoke to God a lot in the journal.

Admins are saying they spoke with family and that it is false info. Lovely.

by Anonymousreply 450February 11, 2019 2:39 AM

R445 thank you.

by Anonymousreply 451February 11, 2019 2:42 AM

R449 appreciate it

by Anonymousreply 452February 11, 2019 2:51 AM

Let’s for a second try to understand why the family would deny this claim. Maybe they already knows and have an agreement with the sheriffs office to let this quietly go away. So that they don’t have to deal with the public backlash.

by Anonymousreply 453February 11, 2019 2:53 AM

Man that would have been great news!

by Anonymousreply 454February 11, 2019 2:59 AM

R453. Except CM has no filter and is very much likes to over share. He’s not the most demure character in this cast. Plus CW camp would want to come out and make sure people knew he didn’t do it. His lawyers alone would make sure the public was very aware that their client was innocent and that NO’s friends were wrong to accuse their client of such a horrible crime.

by Anonymousreply 455February 11, 2019 3:00 AM

Charlie deserves and is entitled to public vindication.

by Anonymousreply 456February 11, 2019 3:03 AM

Maybe they both feel guilt.

by Anonymousreply 457February 11, 2019 3:09 AM

CW is innocent!

by Anonymousreply 458February 11, 2019 3:13 AM

Yes, he really is.

by Anonymousreply 459February 11, 2019 3:14 AM

MT replied, didn't deny it. Just said that a lead investigator shouldn't be speaking with the friend about it. So unless someone from team NO deny it, I'm inclined to believe it is true.

by Anonymousreply 460February 11, 2019 3:18 AM

R440 The psycho bitch blew her kids' brains out and her friends are saying, "She's still a good mother." Effin psychos!

Run away from San Antonio, Charlie!

by Anonymousreply 461February 11, 2019 3:48 AM

Re previous posters, Direct quotes from FB group follow:

Just spoke to family and this is not true. Investigation is still ongoing.

I'm hoping it is as well. I’m praying that this isn’t true... My friend pointed out a lot of other facts that lead investigator told his friend and it all just makes sense. I’ve been like everyone else thinking it was CW😞😔

Just someone starting false information 😞

THE LEAD INVESTIGATOR SHOULD NOT BE TALKING TO ANYONE ABOUT THIS INVESTIGATION. PERIOD. ITS AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION. AND IF HE IS, THERE WILL BE SERIOUS RAMIFICATIONS. THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

Correct,

um, WTH,

by Anonymousreply 462February 11, 2019 3:51 AM

That Michelle Thomas must have lots of pull with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office.

by Anonymousreply 463February 11, 2019 3:56 AM

R463 Yeah, Michelle must own a local chain of liquor stores.

by Anonymousreply 464February 11, 2019 4:04 AM

R463, I think many of the friends have a relationship with LE. This case has been over since week 1. I think they've all known it, but they were making money off the fundraisers. I believe that's why the Sheriff went quiet. Now, it's just a matter of whether they announce it publicly or just close it quietly. I think that maybe it'll be the latter so the friends will save a little face. It seems like Charlie even cleaned the house out, so I assume he knows he can officially move on.

by Anonymousreply 465February 11, 2019 4:17 AM

Looks like the mod removed the doomsday notice and all comments in reply at FB. I saw it...then it’s gone. Gotta milk it just a wee bit longer.

by Anonymousreply 466February 11, 2019 4:30 AM

Also the original poster’s FB aacount is gone. A troll?

by Anonymousreply 467February 11, 2019 4:45 AM

I wonder if CW knows about all of the support and love he's getting from DL. If you come across this, Charlie, stay strong and sue the slanderous bastards.

by Anonymousreply 468February 11, 2019 4:53 AM

R467 She looked to be legit. She probably eitht got harassed or LE got word that she’s making “announcements”before they do.

by Anonymousreply 469February 11, 2019 4:55 AM

There seems to be a lot of trolls out the past couple of days, so who knows. Got a few (or is it one in the same "talking" to each other) blocked. In fact the original poster of the FB post is one I have blocked (saw it through another post). Make of that what you will. Some people just have nothing better to do and no life. I just really want this case to get an official end.

by Anonymousreply 470February 11, 2019 5:06 AM

The Sheriff is accountable to no one but the public. He is purely an elected officer, the chain of command stops with him. Elected despite qualifications, education, experience. This douche Sheriff has held out on resolving this case for the past month because he wants these rich north Bexar county wives & their husbands voting for him, period. He already has the south county locked in due to his last name. He will watch the way the tides turn amongst his electorate and decide when to lower the boom that NO irrefutably did this. I think the FB poster was spot on.

by Anonymousreply 471February 11, 2019 5:08 AM

This case got this sheriff so much attention that I’d be surprised if he didn’t hold a press conference to announce that this case was closed. I also can’t see them closing this case without a toxicology report. Which can take months to be completed. NO’s camp has accused the BCSO and the ME of being paid off. If this sheriff wants to be re-elected he has to show that he has closed this case with everything in order. He called in the FBI during the government shut down! He’s not going to be very quiet when he decides to close this case.

by Anonymousreply 472February 11, 2019 5:26 AM

R292 Lol!

by Anonymousreply 473February 11, 2019 5:32 AM

reply 440 Eh, I vote troll. The language is just too whimsical and fake. A real faux-friend would be all blaming CW influence, $$, lying liars propagating CW’s PR, planted evidence, rush to judgment, set-up fake FBI unable to get quality analysis due to Trump- Whatever blame to go around.

by Anonymousreply 474February 11, 2019 6:33 AM

One of the ghetto FB trolls went ape after being told off here. Spazzed the fuck out. Come on. Your gut knew it.

by Anonymousreply 475February 11, 2019 8:57 AM

A baboon! Pure boonery 😂

by Anonymousreply 476February 11, 2019 9:08 AM

CM Posted another video tribute with wedding pics! NO smiling and her teeth don't look to be all that messed up (pic is a little blurry) Perhaps he got word that DL thought his last video was creepy and his wife should be afraid....very afraid...and RUN!

by Anonymousreply 477February 11, 2019 3:44 PM

CM posted his most normal yet. Almost felt sorry for the guy.

by Anonymousreply 478February 11, 2019 5:00 PM

I think he feels like Nichols a celebrity with all the attention the case is getting and he's doing all he can to show how I involved he was at some point in time.

by Anonymousreply 479February 11, 2019 5:03 PM

I don't doubt he loved her, but she wasn't his priority.

by Anonymousreply 480February 11, 2019 5:05 PM

Y’all are so right. I had not been on fb much for this, but I did to go look for a video.....and oh my!

by Anonymousreply 481February 11, 2019 5:08 PM

R472, if he waits for the tox report, then by the time that comes, interest will have died down. It already has considerably. The reason I think he might stay quiet is because he looks like an ass going against the ME report and making it out to be something suspicious. Then it turned out the I trial finding was the correct one. If he found anything to tie it you Charlie, you bet he would puffing out his chest in victory in front the cameras. I do agree that he is probably doing everything in his power to make sure everything is in order so they don't scream corruption.

R479, I agree. It's pathetic and sad. I really want to hear what he's going to say when it's confirmed she did it. Will he accept or or spin it into Charlie drove her to do it. I say the latter because he already basically went there.

by Anonymousreply 482February 11, 2019 5:12 PM

^initial fining.

by Anonymousreply 483February 11, 2019 5:17 PM

R482 , I'm assuming when he said CW let it happen in his home, he meant by having the gun there.

by Anonymousreply 484February 11, 2019 5:21 PM

I noticed there appeared to be only one vehicle in the garage from media pics. And it looked like the white truck. (Cw’s)

Was there a second garage? Can anyone confirm what NO was currently driving ... and where it was that morning ?

by Anonymousreply 485February 11, 2019 5:21 PM

R480, I agree and think the same of Nichol. A hundred photos of NO and her squad and... a few of NO and her kids.

by Anonymousreply 486February 11, 2019 5:37 PM

CM is grieving quite publicly. I can’t imagine losing a child, so her gets a pass from me on most of it. The guilt must bec awful.

Assuming he has piped down about the fundraising because someone pointed out how bad it looks.

by Anonymousreply 487February 11, 2019 5:39 PM

^^ HE gets a pass...

Sorry for the literal violence.

by Anonymousreply 488February 11, 2019 5:40 PM

R484, yeah that too. I can see him spinning it into other things as well like Charlie was abusive and drove her to it. He's going to pull everything out of his hat to make her into a martyr. I find it shocking that he and everybody else who spoke publicly spew the same justice for NAL bull. Like not one person has considered the possibility she did it. I find it unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 489February 11, 2019 5:40 PM

Just because it’s quiet, news-wise. This is a FB comment. Sounds like security was pretty tight in the development.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490February 11, 2019 5:42 PM

R485, According to a few of the now approx 8 different FB groups covering this case the vehicle CW was driving when he left his home was totally different than the one in which he returned at approx 9:00 am the next morning. Believe one was red, and the other truck was white, or vice versa.

On which vehicle did you want info?

by Anonymousreply 491February 11, 2019 5:47 PM

R489, agree. Not sure a jury would make the leap that CW is responsible for NO shooting her kids in the head, but CW might settle just to shut him up. Or not...

And if CW is guilty of something, so is Montez. He knew bad shit was going down there regularly, he should have acted on the kids’ behalf. He was fine letting his daughter live in that chaos.

by Anonymousreply 492February 11, 2019 5:48 PM

In the paper it said that CW parked in the garage when he returned home. FWIW.

by Anonymousreply 493February 11, 2019 5:50 PM

R491, not to be a dick to YOU, but how does anyone outside of LE know what he was driving when he left?

How did he switch vehicles? Did he have the white truck waiting for him somewhere?

This is like people talking about security cameras inside the house, and who knew the passwords to turn them off.

by Anonymousreply 494February 11, 2019 5:53 PM

To 485...

I was wondering what NO was currently driving and if it was at the home that morning

by Anonymousreply 495February 11, 2019 5:54 PM

I still want to see the video of NO smoking and looking pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 496February 11, 2019 5:54 PM

R494, Re the change in vehicles from what CW drove the night of the murders, to the different one he drove the next morning, and the multiple postings discussing this point on the various FB groups, I cannot verify with 100% certainty how this piece of info was determined.

I can say with 100% certainty that there is a lot of info that has yet to be released to the media and to the public which will change previous posters false assumptions that it's a case of M - S. If I were the Sheriff I would want to make sure that every last "i" is dotted and every last "t" is crossed before arresting CW. I would not be in any hurry with my reported team of 27+ detectives investigating every last piece of evidence re this case. If you recall the Rhodden case, only similar because it involves multiple members of one family murdered and a lot of accompanying media attention, it took about one year for arrests to be made.

by Anonymousreply 497February 11, 2019 6:29 PM

R494 He left and returned in the same truck. Which is the truck that LE immediately towed and searched. The “truck swap” is another fabrication created by her friends and the other crazies on FB. And, IF he had left and returned in different trucks, this would be very evident from the gate guards entries and security footage. And LE would have made sure to also search the original truck in addition to the one he drove to the house that morning. But again, there was only one truck. Ppl are just making so much shit up it’s incredible.

by Anonymousreply 498February 11, 2019 6:35 PM

R494 And you’re right to compare this to the security camera stories. Same thing. There were no cameras in that house for anyone to turn off. Only cameras outside in the driveway. And does anyone really believe that a 37 year old “independent” woman living in that house with her 2 kids for over over a year didnt fully know how to operate the security system and cameras? Her friends are literally making things up as the facts (or rumors) come in to make them fit their narrative. Bizarre behavior, to say the least. Criminal at most. Just like “she’d never even touched a gun!” They’re full of poop.

by Anonymousreply 499February 11, 2019 6:41 PM

R497 to compare this to the Rhoden massacre is a reach. If you read any of the articles on that case it clearly states that it took a very long time to piece everything together because of how many people were involved both victims and those that committed and then covered up the crime. This case isn't that complex and the ME already ruled NO a suicide.

by Anonymousreply 500February 11, 2019 6:44 PM

ZZZZZZZZZZZ. Anything new happening with this case. I only check in every few days now..... and skim.

by Anonymousreply 501February 11, 2019 6:46 PM

R498, How do you know for a guaranteed fact that CW left his home and then returned the next am in exactly the same vehicle? Where is the evidence that there wasn't any type of security cameras or recording device inside CW's residence?

In the past I lived for almost a year in a home with an inside security system. My GF lived for quite a few years in the same home. Neither of us knew how to turn it off as the owner was very controlling.

by Anonymousreply 502February 11, 2019 6:51 PM

R490, Thank you for posting that link. However there are several scenarios where it's possible for a pro to get to CW's home, as reported by Nancy Grace and a few other LE consultants. One would be to avoid the front entrance.

by Anonymousreply 503February 11, 2019 6:59 PM

R496 I’ve tried looking. I remember what the ladies look like, but can’t fund them on her FB anymore. I will still look out.

by Anonymousreply 504February 11, 2019 7:08 PM

R504, thanks. There have been a number of deletions, so it may not been be there anymore.

I’m interested in the idea of the alleged in-home surveillance. (I believe the person who said it was only for the house exterior.) If CW were such a drunken abuser, why would he want video evidence of his wall-punching and drunken gun-waving? Did he turn the cameras off when he went on a violent bender?

And if Nichol was living in a house with young girls who were subject to nonstop surveillance that she couldn’t control, that would be especially horrible.

Just thinking aloud.

by Anonymousreply 505February 11, 2019 7:44 PM

R505 I also once read a friend of hers say “why did he turn off the cameras” Not sure how she knew that? I do wonder about the surveillance.

by Anonymousreply 506February 11, 2019 8:10 PM

At any given time surveillance is turned off or malfunctioning in a third of all security systems. People get lazy about service, let batteries go dead, forget to turn them back on when they let the dogs out, etc.

by Anonymousreply 507February 11, 2019 8:17 PM

R506, yes. And the ones who said she didn’t know the password to turn it off.

I have zero experience with surveillance cameras like Vivint, et al, so I don’t know how it all works. We do have a Ring doorbell at our family weekend home, and everyone has access to it and can choose to receive the alerts on their phones.

by Anonymousreply 508February 11, 2019 8:17 PM

Michele Thomas posted a collage of pictures for London's birthday and an old video of Nichol bringing out the birthday cake at a party. Of course Carlos reposted it. It seems so vulgar, as does MT post, to mention Nichol at all considering. Should London be giving her mom a big hug in heaven considering she's the one who sent her there? Doubt Nichol is there anyway.

by Anonymousreply 509February 11, 2019 9:34 PM

I'm pretty sure Salazar said there are no interior cameras in MSM News. I'll try to find it.

by Anonymousreply 510February 11, 2019 9:47 PM

[quote]I can say with 100% certainty that there is a lot of info that has yet to be released to the media and to the public which will change previous posters false assumptions that it's a case of M - S. If I were the Sheriff I would want to make sure that every last "i" is dotted and every last "t" is crossed before arresting CW. I would not be in any hurry with my reported team of 27+ detectives investigating every last piece of evidence re this case. If you recall the Rhodden case, only similar because it involves multiple members of one family murdered and a lot of accompanying media attention, it took about one year for arrests to be made.

by Anonymousreply 511February 11, 2019 9:58 PM

I hoped and expected to receive an update today. Bummer.

by Anonymousreply 512February 11, 2019 10:01 PM

I read the Sheriff will be doing an interview today. Does anyone know if it's about this case?

by Anonymousreply 513February 11, 2019 10:12 PM

The Rhoden case was different. It involved different locations, many victims and multiple unknown suspects. This case is all laid out. Man comes home finds gf and her kids dead. They take boyfriend to the station, interview him, collect forensics, performs autopsies. There are no missing pieces, they're already all there. They're just very vocal people on Nichol's side and I think it muddied the waters. This case would be over in many different areas by now.

R513, where did you read that? I haven't heard anything about an interview. Seems late in the day for any major announcements.

by Anonymousreply 514February 11, 2019 10:25 PM

R514 SA news at 6PM

by Anonymousreply 515February 11, 2019 10:33 PM

Thanks, R515. Please keep us posted if he says anything about the case.

by Anonymousreply 516February 11, 2019 10:51 PM

R516 I'm traveling and can't listen until later, but read on FB (there is a video out there) that he said no new info. That is shocking. It has been a month! Guess that still means M/S. Everyone knows that is the case. They need to let Charlie start recovering from this.

by Anonymousreply 517February 11, 2019 10:58 PM

That is unbelievable, R517. As the saying goes..shit or get off the pot. How can they let this poor guy stay POI and under a cloud this long? Someone upthread thought maybe they're waiting on the tox report, but I don't know how that has anything to do with clearing Charlie. They can continue to investigate the circumstances and still clear him. Seems like a witch hunt going on. I throw my hands up at this point.

by Anonymousreply 518February 11, 2019 11:11 PM

Thanks, r509. I’m not sentimental, but it’s a damn shame that the girls weren’t spared. In the video,(0 :36) some little brat grabbed a candle away from poor London. Fought her for it, practically. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 519February 11, 2019 11:14 PM

Saw this about Salazar. In regards to politics, he hired someone who works for his campaign. Name is Robert Vargas III.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520February 12, 2019 12:33 AM

Bigheartedmama on reddit is definitely nmb .. She's commented very suspiciously on the NO thread to commented regarding "the army" or gfm

by Anonymousreply 521February 12, 2019 12:53 AM

CM talked to local SATX news this evening... he's still looking for answers

by Anonymousreply 522February 12, 2019 1:09 AM

link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523February 12, 2019 1:11 AM

[quote] “We're really nowhere closer to answers then we were from the day that this happened,” said Montez.

lol, well duh, that's because they said Nichol did it from day one and there's been no evidence to prove anyone else was involved.

by Anonymousreply 524February 12, 2019 1:16 AM

He has money in the GFM, but he is just sitting waiting for answers.

by Anonymousreply 525February 12, 2019 1:17 AM

That $ is gone.

by Anonymousreply 526February 12, 2019 1:20 AM

I thought maybe just maybe CM was a little closer to coming to terms with the idea that NO is responsible for the death of his daughter. Guess not!

by Anonymousreply 527February 12, 2019 1:24 AM

I wish they would have asked him if he would accept the ruling if they close the case with Nichol as the killer. He is looking for answers, but at the same time, will he accept those answers? He is just looking for them to arrest Charlie, let's be honest. The whole thing is just ridiculous, it was ruled a M-S, how much more evidence do need to conclude she did it? That mob mentality they all have is disturbing too. This case is being handled so badly, the sheriff is a shady character. He is already fundraising for re-election as per R520 link. They are all rather shady characters.

One point about CM, did he really no present day Nichol as much as he is saying he did? He didn't live near her, probably spoke directly with the daughter. Seemed they led very different lives.I always got the impression she didn't bother with her exes that much except handing off the kids.

by Anonymousreply 528February 12, 2019 1:27 AM

R526 yikes! sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 529February 12, 2019 1:29 AM

on the news site, right under the topic of the CM interview - "round trip flights to Hawaii out of SA $247, welcoming back united" I SHIT YOU TF NOT!

by Anonymousreply 530February 12, 2019 1:35 AM

R528, I think he has a dangerously romanticized idea of her. (Probably why his daughter was in harm’s way in the first place!) He’s still in love with her. And yes, just wants Charlie arrested; the wealthy, handsome guy who got Nichol at her hottest. Pure jealousy. He’s putting his boner ahead of everything. If it ever sinks into his thick skull that Nichol killed those kids, he’s going to go insane. (He’s still in denial. Obviously.)

His poor wife. She better GTFO when she gets that degree already.

by Anonymousreply 531February 12, 2019 1:38 AM

Is Carlos taking the wife to Hawaii, or is it just going to be him and some hooker he will hire that resembles Nichol?

by Anonymousreply 532February 12, 2019 1:41 AM

I can't help but feel sorrier for Carlos than anyone right now. I feel like the excitement from the media circus is the ONLY thing helping him not have a complete and total mental breakdown from the pain of losing his daughter. When the circus dies down, it's going to be real bad for him, because it's all going to sink in for him.

by Anonymousreply 533February 12, 2019 1:48 AM

What was the point in doing that interview? If your child is kidnapped, you force yourself to go on tv to humanize and plead for the kidnapper to return your child. That I get. But why CM?

by Anonymousreply 534February 12, 2019 2:22 AM

R531, true. I bet he is in awe of associating with her wealthy friends too. The interview was dreadful because they let him get away with saying he wanted answers when all he's been posting is justice for NAL. He must have hated Charlie. I'm curious to know if they ever met. Charlie being the killer is a much better option than CM facing the reality. He has less guilt, he keeps NO on her pedestal, it's more socially acceptable and the biggest of all, he gets to sue a wealthy guy. He could just be putting it all on and deep down he knows it's Nichol. Either way, his wife should run.

by Anonymousreply 535February 12, 2019 2:23 AM

R534, There are about 8 different FB groups with newbies joining daily. Everyone has been contacting San Antonio press asking for updates. Sensible for SA reporters to let the public know they're not letting this case disappear off the radar.

Caring locals also want to know how CM's handling his grief. Not uncommon for parents who've tragically lost children to commit suicide. CM's sister was the godmother to both Nichol & London. It was London's B-day so the pain must have been especially deep.

Therefore very appropriate for CM to speak for both by giving a brief statement to the media. Also to let those interested know he appreciates the intense dedication of the Sheriff who's been widely criticized on certain online forums without merit.

Re the wild speculation & biased gossip on DL, On one of the FB groups the mother of Alexa's previous BF spoke about trying to help her son cope with the loss of his still extremely close bud. The teen had last spoken to Alexa a couple of nights before she was killed. DL posters had speculated that her son was insanely jealous and had killed Alexa, London, and Nichol as a result. Definitely not true if you'd read the mother's words on the FB site.

by Anonymousreply 536February 12, 2019 2:38 AM

Well....there goes the neighborhood

by Anonymousreply 537February 12, 2019 2:50 AM

lol

by Anonymousreply 538February 12, 2019 2:51 AM

There has been a lot of wild speculation and bias about Charlie, too. But that's ok, right?

by Anonymousreply 539February 12, 2019 2:52 AM

R536 , are any of the locals concerned about how Charlie is handling his grief and PTSD?

by Anonymousreply 540February 12, 2019 2:54 AM

R539, Charlie is an adult. Alexa's 1st BF is still a child. There's been terrible stuff said about Alexa, another innocent child, on DL which is a total lie. Have you defended her? Why are you only supporting Charlie?

Wish I could reveal the info I know and continue to learn which would change the views of posters on DL. We'll have to wait for the trial for all of the shocking details.

by Anonymousreply 541February 12, 2019 2:55 AM

Davida?

by Anonymousreply 542February 12, 2019 2:57 AM

R540, Charlie was papped at a bar very soon after the 3 murders. He then disappeared, was rumored to have surfaced in CA, and has been spotted vacationing in CO. Therefore no one really knows how he's handling anything, as his lawyers haven't given the press a statement.

by Anonymousreply 543February 12, 2019 2:58 AM

R543 , maybe Charlie is fulfilling some of Nichol's dream destinations. Maybe we should start a GFM.

by Anonymousreply 544February 12, 2019 3:02 AM

He was "papped" at all those places, yet not one photo of him anywhere. Is Charlie a ghost, Poo? Or another figment of your imagination?

by Anonymousreply 545February 12, 2019 3:04 AM

It's pretty cool that the Sheriff said just today that there is no new info, yet Poo continues to find out more bad things about Charlie. So bad that there will be a death penalty trial, but the Sheriff lets him be free to keep papping all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 546February 12, 2019 3:09 AM

Why would Charlie be papped? This isn't a Chris Watts level case. If he was, I guarantee that picture would have surfaced. Her friends would never let that kind of chance pass them by. I doubt he's telling her friends his whereabouts anyway.

by Anonymousreply 547February 12, 2019 3:12 AM

I hope they papped him while going potty. Now I would like to see that!

by Anonymousreply 548February 12, 2019 3:15 AM

R536 Michele Thomas was the godmother to both girls. You don’t even know the most basic facts, yet we are supposed to believe you have all this “insider” information? Just shush.

by Anonymousreply 549February 12, 2019 3:16 AM

R549, Of course I know that Michele Thomas was the godmother to Alexa and London. I've said so before on DL in earlier threads.

by Anonymousreply 550February 12, 2019 3:19 AM

R547, I said that CW has been spotted in CO. NOT that he's been papped and photographed. Some DL posters must be illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 551February 12, 2019 3:21 AM

Michele Thomas is NOT CM’s sister!

by Anonymousreply 552February 12, 2019 3:21 AM

R536/R549 You just said 3 minutes ago that CM’s sister was the godmother to both girls and rambled on about how that justified him giving a statement on both girls’ behalf bc it was London’s bday (and that made no sense, even if true, for the record)? How stupid are you? Drunk? Maybe a little evening drug session?

by Anonymousreply 553February 12, 2019 3:26 AM

And you just said he was papped at a bar days after the suicide-murder. Get your story straight.

by Anonymousreply 554February 12, 2019 3:30 AM

R551, it's you that is illiterate. Your first sentence at R543 was that Charlie was papped at a bar after the M-S, it was not 3 murders as per the ME. I never specified where he was papped. Just wondered why he would be papped anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 555February 12, 2019 3:30 AM

Charlie got pap smeared, it would be a shame to dodge Nichol's bullets only to get hit with the cancer.

by Anonymousreply 556February 12, 2019 3:32 AM

I thought MT was the one posting about the shocking new private “info”

by Anonymousreply 557February 12, 2019 3:32 AM

If Charlie got papped anywhere, those bitches would have sold it to National Enquirer.

I meant Murder-Suicide, btw.

by Anonymousreply 558February 12, 2019 3:33 AM

R536. If Michele Thomas knee that you were going around saying she was related to CM or better yet he sister she probably would slap you.

by Anonymousreply 559February 12, 2019 3:34 AM

I think Poo is battling two of her personalities, minute to minute. Like she doesn’t know what she posts as Poo 1 and argues about it when she’s posting as Poo 2. What a strange person.

by Anonymousreply 560February 12, 2019 3:36 AM

Didn’t CM say friends that are family now. So sister could be right.

by Anonymousreply 561February 12, 2019 3:38 AM

Even if Charlie is out and about and traveling around, what do you want him to do. Nichol made the poor guy homeless. Where's he supposed to go?

by Anonymousreply 562February 12, 2019 3:39 AM

Right. What should he be doing?

by Anonymousreply 563February 12, 2019 3:40 AM

Let's see how long CM stays friends with the hairdressers once he realizes the GFM $ is gone.

by Anonymousreply 564February 12, 2019 3:41 AM

But I bet their new extensions are unbeweaveable.

by Anonymousreply 565February 12, 2019 3:42 AM

Nichol's side has been shouting about corruption, but seriously Charlie might be on the receiving end of it. They really want to nail him for this and they are more influential in that county. I think there is more of chance of something shady happening against him. The fact that the Sheriff is still staying this in on-going investigation is troubling after a month.

by Anonymousreply 566February 12, 2019 3:47 AM

R566 I agree 100%.

by Anonymousreply 567February 12, 2019 3:54 AM

R510, Before it was shut down there were reveals on Websleuths that Alexa was texting & communicating with her BF while hiding in a closet with London. Also posters explained that Amazon Alexa had picked up info. You might want to go back and see if you can access that past info re what Amazon Alexa revealed. There were many posts on WS re this point.

by Anonymousreply 568February 12, 2019 4:13 AM

R566, R567, Obviously the Sheriff has found sufficient evidence that he cannot clear CW as otherwise he would have done so.

I've blocked posters that continue to use childish names rather than to converse in an adult manner. Again the coming trial will reveal all that's been hidden. DL will be beyond shocked, 100% guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 569February 12, 2019 4:23 AM

And exactly who should I complain to if I’m NOT 100% shocked? Hmmmm? Do I get a refund, or just some crappy store credit?

by Anonymousreply 570February 12, 2019 4:35 AM

R569 Charlie has never been considered a suspect, so the Sheriff doesn't have to clear him. He has always been cleared.

by Anonymousreply 571February 12, 2019 4:35 AM

You mean the Sheriff's department is inventing/planting evidence. This case is a farce.

by Anonymousreply 572February 12, 2019 4:36 AM

R565 & R570 Toooo funny!!!!! Tell me you're one and the same!

by Anonymousreply 573February 12, 2019 4:46 AM

R570 you’ll get a parting gift of a tarnished NAL bracelet for your troubles.

by Anonymousreply 574February 12, 2019 4:59 AM

The cosmetologist ms are now planning their berwavement vacation to Hawaii so they could properly grieve for their bestie Nichol and her kids. The GFM will pay for the whole stay. They will also get a Nichol style weave to celebrate her life.

by Anonymousreply 575February 12, 2019 5:02 AM

R456, sending love & appreciation.

Gonna have that lower common denominator on the anonymous boards. DL's only downfall but we can block them quietly. Tried that though and almost whole threads disappears.

Poo explaining, defending Bellagio incident...schizo Eastern Bloc midget 😂

by Anonymousreply 576February 12, 2019 5:07 AM

R569 The Sheriff didn’t officially “clear”’me as a suspect either....is my trial coming soon too!?! Shit.

by Anonymousreply 577February 12, 2019 5:10 AM

Robert Vargas III is the Sheriff's former campaign manager & is now on the Bexar County payroll. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 578February 12, 2019 5:11 AM

They're now devouring each other bc there's no one else touching this thread even with your dick😅

by Anonymousreply 579February 12, 2019 5:12 AM

Does anyone know how close CW and NO lived to his ex? I looked it up and it said 15 minutes. They lived across the one interstate highway in that city. Not sure if that is correct.

by Anonymousreply 580February 12, 2019 5:22 AM

[R551], it's you that is illiterate.

Oh Dear

by Anonymousreply 581February 12, 2019 5:24 AM

R580 brings the goods

-Does anyone know how close CW and NO lived to his ex? I looked it up and it said 15 minutes. They lived across the one interstate highway in that city. Not sure if that is correct."

Could you possibly imagine a more no-life sad soul? Not just bothering to look it up but then admitting it proudly 😢

by Anonymousreply 582February 12, 2019 5:33 AM

R582 yes! And I can just imagine you as well.

by Anonymousreply 583February 12, 2019 5:42 AM

lol

by Anonymousreply 584February 12, 2019 6:51 AM

At least we know dim bulb Poo is capable of learning something when she is properly schooled by her betters. She's no longer calling a murder trial a "death penalty trial".

by Anonymousreply 585February 12, 2019 10:06 AM

R568, I read every Websleuths comment. They didn’t have any special secret information about Alexa’s texting or the Amazon Echo. It was the same speculation that I have read everywhere else. We don’t know that their Echo picked up or recoded anything. We don’t know that the girls were hiding in a closet. We don’t know what Alexa texted to whoever she was texting. The Websleuths discussions were useless.

It’ll be interesting to find out the tox results. I imagine NO drunk and stalking those girls around the house like Jack Torrance in “The Shining”. Too bad they didn’t get away.

by Anonymousreply 586February 12, 2019 10:24 AM

R566, I think you’re right. “Tall poppy syndrome”. We’re seeing it here. Saw it in the Duke Lacrosse case.

Many people want to stick it to the man. He’s a handsome wealthy white guy. The victims are people of color. Of course he’s guilty.

by Anonymousreply 587February 12, 2019 10:45 AM

R580, what is the significance? Do you think CW went to his ex’s that night? Do you think she may be involved?

I had to laugh at Charlie being “papped”. As if he’s Ben Affleck or something. The paparazzi take photos. Where’s the photo?

And the ex-boyfriend who made the video montage of Alexa is as creepy as Montez. I guess NO and Alexa had a knack for attracting men with unhealthy fixations... if one of my exes died in a murder-suicide, I wouldn’t be making sentimental videos and sharing them with the world. That’s creepy.

by Anonymousreply 588February 12, 2019 10:54 AM

Nichol is guilty frim day 1. That sheriff is just a bumbling buffoon using this case to get those people to vote for him in his next campaign. He just hired the guy he employed during his campaign as what exactly? Help with PR for his office?

by Anonymousreply 589February 12, 2019 10:54 AM

Testing testing

by Anonymousreply 590February 12, 2019 11:04 AM

R586 I was going to say the exact same thing about the WS thread. Worthless. And nothing about the Echo or Alexa hiding beyond the same speculation based on things ppl read on FB. I am less interested in the tox results. Of any/all testing, this seems to have the least evidentiary value. If she’s wasted and/or drugged up, the Lynch Mob will say, “Charlie drugged her, see!?” I was shit-talking the Sheriff in the beginning bc I think he’s handled this whole thing like a complete amateur but I’m actually starting to get worried that he’s going to dig until he finds SOMETHING to justify arresting Charlie. Even if the arrest doesn’t hold up and he’s never indicted; he seems extremely resistant to ending this investigation where is started: M-S.

by Anonymousreply 591February 12, 2019 1:21 PM

There was another M-S in TX yesterday. Dude wiped out his wife, 15 month old and wife’s grandparents then killed himself. The Sheriff in that case oversees a much smaller county (Polk Co.) and LE there has probably never seen a case like that. HE handled the press conference like a damn champ. He also called in the Texas Rangers for help, which is seems like Bexar Co. shouldn’t done since this is such a brain buster for them. Just more evidence to me of how horrid Salazar is—he should lose re-election based solely on his handling of this case. He’s put both sides through unnecessary pain and heart ache.

by Anonymousreply 592February 12, 2019 1:31 PM

All of London's birthday tributes are gone. Including her aunts which was the most appropriate of them all.

by Anonymousreply 593February 12, 2019 1:36 PM

R593, Don't know where you're looking but at least some of London's B-day tributes are still posted in the 8+ different FB groups.

by Anonymousreply 594February 12, 2019 1:54 PM

R594 But R593 is correct in regards to family and friend tributes. London’s aunt’s is gone, as well as MT’s and CM’s. I’m sure some random strangers left their’s up but there was clearly a consensus amongst “insiders” and they removed their posts. Weird. Maybe London’s dad got upset about others posting about her publicly? I would say it could be about Nichol being mentioned (if they’re coming to their senses) but I don’t think the Aunt even mentioned Nichol?

by Anonymousreply 595February 12, 2019 2:05 PM

Nichols brother finally made his FB private also last night.

by Anonymousreply 596February 12, 2019 2:10 PM

R595, r596, that’s interesting. London’s family probably accepted the truth before everyone else did. They probably didn’t appreciate the loving tributes to her killer.

And one by one, CW’s accusers are going quiet. NO’s aunt was quite vocal on several sites at the very beginning, and she went quiet pretty quickly. London’s aunt, too. The ones profiting kept going, though. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 597February 12, 2019 2:24 PM

^^ Not that I blame them. It’s a pretty awful thing to contemplate, and accepting that she did it might make them feel that they could have prevented it. That’s tough to face. I’m sorry for them.

Statistically, it is more likely for a woman and children to be killed by a man close to them, but it’s not always the case. And it seems the evidence is telling us that she was the one who killed them all. It’s not as likely, but it’s definitely not unprecedented. As they say about pancreatic cancer survivors, someone is in the 3%.

by Anonymousreply 598February 12, 2019 2:28 PM

Did anyone find out if Nichols parents committed suicide yet? Just always wondering about that?

Did anyone find out who paid 30K for Nichols plastic surgeries, etc? I saw that on reddit and wondering what that’s about!

by Anonymousreply 599February 12, 2019 3:08 PM

[quote] Statistically, it is more likely for a woman and children to be killed by a man close to them, but it’s not always the case. And it seems the evidence is telling us that she was the one who killed them all. It’s not as likely, but it’s definitely not unprecedented. As they say about pancreatic cancer survivors, someone is in the 3%.

Statistically, mothers are almost as likely to be the killers as fathers.

With daughters [who are killed by a parent], mothers are actually more likely to be the killers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 12, 2019 3:20 PM

London's aunt took down everything, including another tribute and a picture of all of them out celebrating London's birthday. Her dad was there too. She also took down unrelated posts and the one about the bracelets. R595, the aunt mentioned Nichol in general terms like how London got the best beauty advice at home and how Nichol didn't want her waxing her eyebrows. She never mentioned Nichol by name though. Maybe she and Michele didn't like the pictures and video circulating. That would be my only guess as to why they both took stuff down. I don't see MT coming to her senses. Carlos's stuff is all still there, just the link to the now deleted tributes is gone.

To the poster who said Alexa's ex-bf tribute was creepy, come on, he's just a kid. These tributes are what all these kids do today when someone they know dies.

by Anonymousreply 601February 12, 2019 3:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!