Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Whitaker Tries to Stop Nadler From Asking About Mueller: ‘Your Five Minutes Is Up’

Who the fuck does this dick head think he is?????!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 10, 2019 6:48 PM

Too bad Pecker doesn’t have some dick pics of him.

by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2019 3:35 PM

Can't they subpoena him?

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2019 3:38 PM

Yes r2. They will. This fat bald fuck will be made an example of, have no fear.

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2019 3:39 PM

Standard running out the clock tactics, only he looks like he's shitting himself in fear.

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2019 3:41 PM

Whittaker's obviously used to being a bully.

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2019 3:44 PM

I'm crushiung on his hunky Secret Service guy, sitting directly behind him.

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2019 3:46 PM

Did they ask him if he's the one who hacked Bezos dick pics?

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2019 3:47 PM

He really thinks he’s hot shit. He’s actually retarded.

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2019 3:50 PM

Just like his boss, Trump. He thinks he's in charge of everything and can make up the rules.

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2019 4:49 PM

Sweaty Betty need to quit

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2019 4:55 PM

Fat headed bastard.

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2019 4:57 PM

Nadler's chair of the committee and can basically talk for as long as he wants.

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2019 4:57 PM

Nadler calls a five minute break, and Whitaker says "is it lunch time?" Lol.

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2019 4:59 PM

They have taken a break so they fan towel off his head

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2019 5:00 PM

Laugh it up now while you can, chucklehead. You're next on the chopping block.

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2019 5:02 PM

When he smiles he looks like he's taking a shit.

WEHT Hustler and Penthouse? THey used to go after the Conservative Republicans and blow open all their secrets. They busted a lot of hypocrites. We need that now.

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2019 5:14 PM

Christ, he looks like a baby.

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2019 5:15 PM

Republican men tend to have that infantile look. It’s Like they’re still in the crib and expect everyone to cater to their every baby whim .

by Anonymousreply 18February 8, 2019 5:25 PM

Whitaker must have drunk a gallon of water so far. Nervous much? 💦

by Anonymousreply 19February 8, 2019 5:30 PM

Men with a high degree of arrogance and sense of entitlement often get belligerant and sarcastic when they feel cornered.

No wonder Trump chose Whitaker. They're cut from the same cloth.

The Dems need to subpoena his ass off. Anything to wipe that slimey smirk off his face.

by Anonymousreply 20February 8, 2019 5:34 PM

Did you hear that one idiot R senator who used his 5 minutes to trash Democrats? He said shameful things about Sally Yates and didn't ask any questions, just sucked up to the mob. I hate these stupid people so much.

by Anonymousreply 21February 8, 2019 5:42 PM

Right, R20. And Whitaker has been living in this bubble where all the people he associates with think like him, and the ones that don't he mocks. Well, he just got a dose of the real world. I hope the Feds bust him for something real soon. He is under investigation. How the fuck can he hold a job at DoJ and be under investigation.

by Anonymousreply 22February 8, 2019 5:50 PM

"Your humor is not acceptable, gurl"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 8, 2019 5:53 PM

R16, I believe Larry flynt has offered $1 million for fat Donnie's tax returns.

The problem is, those guys don't have the big bucks like they used to because internet and amateur pron is everywhere now. Nobody wants to pay for that shit when you can get it for free.

by Anonymousreply 24February 8, 2019 6:03 PM

I guess he doesn’t sweat that much for a fat person....

by Anonymousreply 25February 8, 2019 6:09 PM

Buckle your seatbelts!

by Anonymousreply 26February 8, 2019 6:18 PM

So - out of memory - didn’t Hillary hafta sit through consecutive eleven hour days while being grilled by the various repug-controlled committees over Benghazi?

So if Whittaker is behaving like this now - let’s see how laughing boy is doing by the end of a similar process... only you just know the trump boosters will be calling out the cruel and inhumane treatment of their little thumb puppet... fucking assholes.

by Anonymousreply 27February 8, 2019 6:20 PM

I fucking hope when this unqualified, fraudulent piece of shit's time is up as acting AG that he gets prosecuted. It must be so weird for DOJ officials to have to report to him when they know they are investigating his fraudulent company that was fined millions for fraud.

The fucking arrogance of these repigs is nauseating.

Doug Collins needs his ass kicked

and McClintock bringing up Gregg Jarrett's dumbass nonsense book as a "source"? It's pathetic the repigs are believed and taken seriously by a portion of the country

by Anonymousreply 28February 8, 2019 6:22 PM

[quote]needs his ass kicked

OH YEAH!!

Well Whitaker needs his ass licked!

(And I'm just the man to do it!)

by Anonymousreply 29February 8, 2019 6:25 PM

This fat whore is making himself look like a complete idiot. Not ready for even daytime television.

by Anonymousreply 30February 8, 2019 6:32 PM

I'd suck Matt Whitaker's big cock daily.

by Anonymousreply 31February 8, 2019 6:37 PM

I don't know who Ms. Scanlon is but I love her already. She's not putting up with his shit

by Anonymousreply 32February 8, 2019 6:40 PM

I loved it when Chairman Nadler called for recess so members could go to the floor to vote on something. Nadler said something about a 15 minute time limit (I believe referring to how long members had to go to the floor to vote). Whitaker, being the dumbass that he is pushes the button for his microphone and says "15 minute limit, I thought the limit was 5 minutes." thinking Nadler was talking about how long each member could ask questions. Where do they find these idiots?

by Anonymousreply 33February 8, 2019 6:42 PM

"Where do they find these idiots?"

Usually on Fox. But Trump happened to see Whitaker on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 34February 8, 2019 6:49 PM

Whitaker is putting on a tough guy show for Trump. In reality, he's a quivering sweaty baby who doesn't want to go back to the WH and be yelled at by the orange asshole.

by Anonymousreply 35February 8, 2019 6:54 PM

I just hope that as soon as his time as acting AG is up - he’s hit with state charges over one of his scams.

Huge legal bills that will leave him bankrupt - along with time in jail - and as its state - the Cheeto can’t pardon him... now that - would be justice!

by Anonymousreply 36February 8, 2019 6:55 PM

Looks like one of those guys who grunts and drops the weights at the gym.

by Anonymousreply 37February 8, 2019 6:59 PM

I just have to say, how NICE is it to see the Dems in charge and answering all the important questions after the last two years?

This current woman questioning him Ms. Dean, is ripping him to shreds. Yes!

And Whitaker is shitting in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 38February 8, 2019 7:09 PM

I meant "asking all the important questions after the last two years"

Damn my typing.

by Anonymousreply 39February 8, 2019 7:11 PM

And Eric Swallwell is fucking awesome! (AND he has BDF!!)

by Anonymousreply 40February 8, 2019 7:31 PM

MW looks like he lives in a jar, in a lab, pickled in his own sweat.

by Anonymousreply 41February 8, 2019 7:35 PM

Eric Swalwell is pretty great.

And not bad to look at either.

by Anonymousreply 42February 8, 2019 7:50 PM

We need to tell the House Democrats to establish the unofficial "11 Hour Rule..." No Republican shall testify for less than 11 hours in one sitting....."

by Anonymousreply 43February 8, 2019 8:06 PM

And BRAVO Hakeem Jeffries!

Hero in the making.

by Anonymousreply 44February 8, 2019 8:07 PM

Sorry about my post ar R37. Now I forgot what I was going to say.

by Anonymousreply 45February 8, 2019 8:09 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 46February 9, 2019 2:58 PM

I LOVE the vid at r23.

So fucking awesome!

She pwned his sweaty fat ass

by Anonymousreply 47February 9, 2019 3:03 PM

Whitaker and the rest need to face the consequences for their lack of cooperation, their insulting, disrespectful behavior, and their obstruction. I'm so sick and tired of watching this shit show every damned day, where Republicans get to say and do shit that is infuriating, and we just sit there and complain.

Democrats go on TV and talk about the bad people, but I want to see some asses get kicked, and I am tired of waiting for Mueller to do it. For example. I had no idea that if the Republicans refused to seat members of their party on the Intel committee the committee could not release information or WTF ever they were supposed to do.

Why didn't the Democrats do that when we had the chance? Maybe it would have only been momentarily satisfaction, but still. I mean the moments when someone like Senator Feinstein defies her chairman, and as the ranking member she releases information, transcripts, etc he had been stalling on, those moments are few and far between. The moments when a Democrat out maneuvers a Republican.

And Whitaker is as dumb as a post. They could have tied him in knots. But they didn't. It's very frustrating. The Republicans don't give a fuckabout the Law, or about traditions, or rules or anything that doesn't further their aims. Democrats seem to waffle. They need to focus. Pelosi kicks ass. We need to clone her. I want to see more aggression on the part of Democratic members of Congress.

by Anonymousreply 48February 9, 2019 3:21 PM

r48, did you watch the footage of Hakeem Jeffries? I'd say he "tied Whitaker in knots."

by Anonymousreply 49February 9, 2019 3:25 PM

Whitaker was not intimidated by Jackson Lee and kept answering the way he wanted. Infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 50February 9, 2019 3:33 PM

Whitaker must have forgotten that he's currently under investigation in Florida for fraud and bilking hundreds of people out of their money. I can't wait until he's hauled off to jail. Prison will wipe the smirk right off that hideous face.

by Anonymousreply 51February 9, 2019 4:21 PM

R49 I'm glad Jeffries tied him in knots. But that kind of momentary satisfaction is part of what I'm talking about. We periodically have these moments. Or some one comes on TV and gives an interview filled with indignation and the "tsk, tsk" is endless.

I want someone to pay. I would have given my Right Arm (I'm left-handed) to see federal marshals walk in and arrest pig-faced Whitaker for contempt or WTF ever. I want consequences not constant chatter. I'm so fed up. It pisses me off that DOnnie Jr. is running around with his girlfriend the Beast Guilfoyle, when he ought to be behind bars. JAred and Ivanka too. HOpping on and off private planes running to Florida to stay at some posh resort when they ought to be stripped of every fucking asset they have. I long for the day when they all have to pay the piper. It cannot come soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 52February 10, 2019 12:58 PM

It will come, r52, and I share your frustrations.

Dems still want to play "fair" when rethugs have never and will never play fair.

I, too, would like someone to have ripped off that bald bastard's balls and beat him to death with them. Right there in chambers.

by Anonymousreply 53February 10, 2019 6:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!