Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Collinsport Babylon!: Louis Edmons and Jonathan Frid frolic by the sea

Even if you were prepared to see Roger Collins in a bathing suit, you have to admit how surprising it is to see a beefcake beach photo of Barnabas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2019 5:14 PM

Many loads were shot that day.

by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2019 6:10 AM

Empress Louis looks like a very bottomy pass around princess. Frid must have been the top. What a fabulous Fire Island rendezvous that must have been.

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2019 6:35 AM

There are other shots of Edmonds in his bathing suits where he looks much sexier. Frid looks like he was packing--I am impressed by his bulge and by his physique (much better than I would have guessed).

Edmonds was apparently a HUGE Fire Island queen, and frequented it quite a lot.

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2019 3:48 PM

Who are these people? Should we know?

by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2019 4:26 PM

OP - that's hilarious! Where'd you find it?

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2019 4:30 PM

Welcome to Collinwood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2019 4:47 PM

Wow. Kinda glad I never saw this when Dark Shadows first aired. I crushed on Barnabus but seeing him in a swimsuit would’ve shocked me.

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2019 4:54 PM

OK old NY city queens, these guys must have had lovers. Who were they? Was Jon packing? I had seen Louis when he was older. He still liked nice and actually handsome. I bet someone could write a good book on our Collins friends. In that photo, Jon is definitely hot. No wonder Julia lusted after him!!!

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2019 5:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!