Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Was Elizabeth Taylor complicit in Michael Jackson's crimes?!

Discuss

“His actress friend Elizabeth Taylor encouraged him to hireAnthony Pellicano ­because she had used him to stop dirt on her drug problems being released in the media – Pellicano was a master of negotiation and keeping stars’ ­reputations clean.

“I was hired by him to find out where the fires needed putting out and, in this case, where allegations would be coming from.

“But I have never worked on a case with as many potential claimants as the Jackson case.” The investigator, who spent two years on the case, saw Pellicano’s ruthless methods first-hand in the frantic bid to salvage Jackson’s Mr Clean image.

The investigator said: “There was a mountain of allegations levelled at Jackson and Pellicano was determined to prove his client innocent.

“He promised Jackson, ‘I can make this go away’ and he wanted me to dig up everything that was around on him and then began smoothing it over.

“Pellicano had links to key figures in the US media and made them dance to his tune. He was very good at starting fires – but also at putting them out. By the end we had at least 10 boxes of documents about Jackson.”

He went on: “The FBI had all that information long before Jackson’s 2005 trial. I’m surprised this evidence never came to light. “Then again, if the pay-offs were successfully executed, no one would have spoken.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429April 19, 2019 6:00 PM

Absolutely!

by Anonymousreply 1February 8, 2019 12:09 AM

Elizabeth Taylor was just skating on the outside of her friendship with Michael Jackson - I don't think she really wanted to know or confront all the dirt that was going on. Just 2 celebrities hanging out with each other.

by Anonymousreply 2February 8, 2019 12:13 AM

I believe deep down she knew the truth about MJ

Someone on DL once posted that he personally knew Liz Taylor and that she knew MJ was pedo but she felt protective toward him like a mother.

by Anonymousreply 3February 8, 2019 12:19 AM

Whatever. Elizabeth Taylor also was a one-woman machine against AIDS--a one-woman ACT UP. She raised millions, she testified before Congress, and she made available experimental and then-illegal drugs to people with AIDS out of her house. She's a fucking hero.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 8, 2019 4:42 AM

Of course! It is always a woman's fault for a man being a piece of shit!

by Anonymousreply 5February 8, 2019 4:49 AM

I think Taylor lived in her own fantasy world too. She probably saw what she wanted to see, in her eyes Michael was perfect, and so he was.

by Anonymousreply 6February 8, 2019 8:31 PM

What crimes?

by Anonymousreply 7February 8, 2019 8:33 PM

[quote]Pellicano was a master of negotiation and keeping stars’ ­reputations clean

What's his phone number?

by Anonymousreply 8February 8, 2019 8:41 PM

What crimes?

by Anonymousreply 9February 8, 2019 8:44 PM

From what I've read about Elizabeth Taylor she's was a deeply loyal friend. It's quite possible she knew but turned a blind eye but never turned her back on Jackson. Hell, she was Liza's Maid of Honor at that sham of a wedding to whatshisname. And, as someone pointed out earlier, she was an early AIDS crusader and fought tirelessly on behalf of so many.

by Anonymousreply 10February 8, 2019 8:47 PM

Loyal friend?

by Anonymousreply 11February 8, 2019 8:53 PM

What's with all this "complicit" bullshit? You take care of your business, and I'll take care of mine.

by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2019 8:53 PM

I don't like that word, complicit.

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2019 8:55 PM

OP 244678909876543346 Michael Jackson thread.

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2019 8:57 PM

R6

Liz Taylor's quote about MJ "Michael is the least weird man I've ever known"

by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2019 9:04 PM

Liz Taylor crying while defending MJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2019 9:08 PM

Whatever he did - and I believe the victims - it was him who carried out the crimes not Liz. He is the only person responsible for his actions.

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2019 9:08 PM

[quote]He served a term of thirty months in a federal prison for illegal possession of explosives, firearms and homemade grenades. In 2008, he began serving an additional sentence for subsequent convictions for other crimes, including racketeering and wiretapping.

Anthony Pellicano, upstanding citizen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 8, 2019 10:24 PM

Liz was naive or self centered to the extreme.

by Anonymousreply 19February 8, 2019 10:27 PM

I'll stick up for Elizabeth.

She stood up for all of us before it was "fashionable". Her work with AMFAR and her putting a very public face on the AIDS crisis was groundbreaking. Many, many lives were saved.

The first time I met her was the night she made her Tonight Show appearance.

She was funny, kind and earthy. Thank you Elizabeth.

& p.s. yup, MJ was a monster. And everybody knew. Like Bill Cosby.

It's my favorite L.A. story.

by Anonymousreply 20February 8, 2019 11:39 PM

Say what you want about Liz, she had a multi million perfume company, and normal kids, considering so many other fucked up Hollywood kids.

by Anonymousreply 21February 8, 2019 11:43 PM

I dont think Taylor was all that bright actually and she overly identified with Jackson due to the not having a normal childhood and having to work thing.............I think she had a closed mind on the subject/

by Anonymousreply 22February 8, 2019 11:45 PM

R20 Do you think Liz Taylor knew MJ was a pedo or was in denial?

by Anonymousreply 23February 8, 2019 11:45 PM

No, I don't.

When you live in that world you are in a cocoon. These are not normal people.

by Anonymousreply 24February 9, 2019 12:24 AM

formerBHmanny knows of what he speaks. Sorry for this long post....

Another angle. We all would likely agree that a character trait we appreciate in relationships is “loyalty.” Liz was loyal to our community, just look at her AIDS work. If Liz loved you, she would defend you to the ends of the earth, and she would even leverage her power to aide people she loved. She would put her own ass on the line for people and causes she believed in. This is indeed a wonderful character trait, loyalty.

But the “shadow side” of loyalty is that if one is mistaken about the person or cause to which one is loyal, then loyalty no longer looks like such a wonderful thing, yes? That’s what we see in her relationship with Michael. She was fiercely loyal to him, she leveraged her own reputation to protect him, yet she was indeed mistaken about his behavior and proclivities. Liz was human, as are we all.

I used to be an instructor and I had a colleague I was incredibly close with for years. I adored him. A few years after I left, it was revealed he had been molesting my star student — he ended up confessing in a suicide letter and hanging himself in the garage. It took me about two weeks to accept that he was a criminal, partially because I never saw a single clue and also because I knew that if anyone had falsely accused me, he would have gone to hell and back for me — so I struggled with accepting he had done this. I still believe he would have protected me from anything. As time went on, many of the parents believed that we, the teaching staff, *must* have known and protected him. Nothing could be further from the truth. We had ZERO knowledge, zero suspicion, there was nothing there.

This was almost 20 years ago. Of course today, I clearly see how I was manipulated and fooled by him. These predators are *so* good at masking this side of themselves, unless they are freaks like Michael, most of them are true chameleons. Furthermore, they are frequently wonderful friends, another way they succeed in hiding literally right in front of us.

The most disturbing part of having a close friend who was a child predator is that I was so disturbed by these two sides of my friend (the monster and the saint) that I had to discuss this with a therapist. The therapist helped me understand that these predators truly are not what we imagine in our minds, and that my friend could be both a wonderful human being (to me) and a predator at the same time. Deep down, we don’t want to accept that these predators often look and act just like us, we will do anything to avoid that truth. We don’t want to think that our bestie who hit the bars with us every Friday, who let me bum smokes, who made me laugh everyday, was also a criminal. My friend was an evil monster, and today I have accepted that and will always honor his victims. I also understand we had a beautiful friendship, he shared the good side of who he was with me, but that was a small piece of who he was. I wish he was rotting in prison where he belongs for his crimes.

In this case, Michael is quite unique in that he had celebrity, power, and wealth, so much of his case is atypical and unprecedented— another reason Liz refused to believe it, she had no frame of reference or context for this situation. Liz partied quite a bit and was known to be a terrible judge of character (just look at her husbands!), but that doesn’t make her a bad person. She likely suffered a little brain damage, was very dysfunctional, and her “people picker” was broken. I have no ill will toward her with regards to Michael, she truly thought she was doing the right thing by her friend. Let Michael be the object of hatred and scorn, not the broken people he intentionally deceived....

by Anonymousreply 25February 9, 2019 1:49 AM

R25 Thank you for your informative honest post. VERY well said.

I hope this thread won't get deleted just because of your wonderful post

by Anonymousreply 26February 9, 2019 2:28 AM

Love ❤️ your post R25!

by Anonymousreply 27February 9, 2019 2:43 AM

Beautifully said r25

by Anonymousreply 28February 9, 2019 12:01 PM

WEHT Larry "12 thick inches" Fortensky?

by Anonymousreply 29February 9, 2019 12:07 PM

Thank you r25.

In my 5 years in L.A. I saw and heard some really strange things.

I think M.J. was both sad and evil. I never met him, but got stuck with his brother Jermaine on occasion. He was a "friend" of my boss. Completely insane. I used to believe that he really didn't think he was harming these kids.

I know better now.

I'm glad they're getting to let the truth be told.

by Anonymousreply 30February 9, 2019 12:53 PM

Kate Hepburn wasn't fooled or deluded about MJ!

by Anonymousreply 31February 9, 2019 1:12 PM

Pellicano was a real life fixer, like Ray Donovan without the ass whippins.

by Anonymousreply 32February 9, 2019 1:23 PM

R10. Oh please she became a great AIDS crusader, but only when it was safe to do so. At the beginning she was nowhere to be seen. It was the likes of Vivien Blaine and joan Rivers who lead the way.

by Anonymousreply 33February 9, 2019 1:26 PM

You're an asshole, r33. You're also a liar: she started her AIDS activism in 1984--hardly late in the game.

From Wikipedia:

"Taylor was one of the first celebrities to participate in HIV/AIDS activism, helping to raise more than $270 million for the cause.She began her philanthropic work in 1984, after becoming frustrated with the disease being widely discussed, but very little being done about it. She later explained for Vanity Fair that she "decided that with my name, I could open certain doors, that I was a commodity in myself – and I'm not talking as an actress. I could take the fame I'd resented and tried to get away from for so many years – but you can never get away from it – and use it to do some good. I wanted to retire, but the tabloids wouldn't let me. So, I thought: If you're going to screw me over, I'll use you.""

by Anonymousreply 34February 9, 2019 1:32 PM

"QUEEN OF AID$" was about the only job she could get hired for!

by Anonymousreply 35February 9, 2019 1:34 PM

What money did she make from AIDS, cunt at r35? Do tell!

by Anonymousreply 36February 9, 2019 1:36 PM

r35 didn't die of AIDS because nobody would fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 37February 9, 2019 1:39 PM

[quote]r25 I have no ill will toward her with regards to Michael, she truly thought she was doing the right thing by her friend. Let Michael be the object of hatred and scorn, not the broken people he intentionally deceived....

Sure... woman good, man bad.

by Anonymousreply 38February 9, 2019 1:42 PM

That's right, r38--especially when the woman is raising $270 million for AIDS and the man is raping little boys. You moron.

by Anonymousreply 39February 9, 2019 1:44 PM

Well said, R25.

by Anonymousreply 40February 9, 2019 1:45 PM

Wasn't there thread on this already? Like last week?

by Anonymousreply 41February 9, 2019 1:46 PM

She very likely felt the claims were lies and/or cash grabs and was simply trying to help him. He'd been a star as a child like she had, had a terrible father, plenty of crazies around him, and it would have been easy for her to refuse to believe what she was hearing.

Especially since she had literally seen it all in the celebrity world. He probably didn't seem all that eccentric to her, not like he did to normal people.

by Anonymousreply 42February 9, 2019 1:48 PM

Elizabeth Taylor was mightily complicit in helping to fight AIDS. She used her enormous fame and name recognition to help keep gay men alive.

by Anonymousreply 43February 9, 2019 1:50 PM

It was easy to be Taylor's 'friend', just give the greedy little pig expensive "gifts" and voila. Her friendship could be bought.

by Anonymousreply 44February 9, 2019 1:55 PM

Troll at r44. F&F.

by Anonymousreply 45February 9, 2019 2:01 PM

No r45 -- r44 is an opinion. Not a very nice one, true, but nonetheless, still just an opinion.

by Anonymousreply 46February 9, 2019 2:04 PM

Since when do trolls have opinions, r46? r44 is your garden-variety shit stirrer.

by Anonymousreply 47February 9, 2019 2:06 PM

We've got a lot of trolls around here, but I've heard the sentiment at R44 a hundred times on DL.

by Anonymousreply 48February 9, 2019 2:10 PM

[quote]Elizabeth Taylor was mightily complicit in helping to fight AIDS. She used her enormous fame and name recognition to help keep gay men alive.

Ad if she was so easy to buy off, a few GOP baubles would have silenced her and there would have been no AmFar. This was not the case.

by Anonymousreply 49February 9, 2019 2:15 PM

Liz knew, but she looked fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 50February 9, 2019 2:17 PM

"Troll" here. Read a bio on Taylor that stated that she expected expensive "gifts" given to her, and Michael Jackson did. Though she did great things with AmFar, I cannot stomach people like Taylor and others tolerating pedophiles. Yes, she was complicit and I find it hard to believe that she didn't know.

by Anonymousreply 51February 9, 2019 2:44 PM

Liz was drunk the entire time during their entire friendship. How could the bitch have known?

by Anonymousreply 52February 9, 2019 3:13 PM

None of us knew anything, about anyone. So there!

by Anonymousreply 53February 9, 2019 3:18 PM

r4 FUCK OFF. That doesn't excuse her covering up for a pedo because he was her friend. Innocent children are victims.

by Anonymousreply 54February 9, 2019 3:22 PM

Taylor was an emotional mess and it would be ridiculous to accuse her of being complicit in any crime at all.

It's also ridiculous to believe she was happy to defend a rapist as long as she got some diamonds out of it. She didn't make a career out of giving rich shitheels alibis, and there aren't any other instances of her being allegedly bought off. She obviously thought he was innocent.

by Anonymousreply 55February 9, 2019 3:25 PM

r54--get off your fucking high horse. She did more for people with AIDS than you've ever done.

by Anonymousreply 56February 9, 2019 3:34 PM

I am not sure what Miss Elizabeth Taylor knew or didn't know, but I don't think we should play off AIDS victims against victims of sexual abuse.

That is no place for a contest.

by Anonymousreply 57February 9, 2019 3:38 PM

r56 AIDS is not the subject you moronic piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 58February 9, 2019 3:39 PM

r58--the biggest gash on this thread, and a troll as well. Of course what r57. That's completely true. And Elizabeth Taylor is no more complicit than anyone else about MJ. This is just a pathetic excuse to tear down someone who actually saved lives. You'd think even on the smarmfest of cuntery that is Datalounge, there would be acknowledgement of what she did for gay men. But all the unfuckable, unlovable cunts here like r58, hiding behind anonymity, revel in tearing down people who actually do something.

by Anonymousreply 59February 9, 2019 3:41 PM

r59 How do you know who I am or what I've done compared to your Saint Liz? It's an anonymous forum. I can't stand people like you who happily throw innocent people under the bus if it tarnishes your idol's reputations. Queens like you are responsible for harassing Christina Crawford too because she revealed the truth about your St Joan. Get a fucking life.

by Anonymousreply 60February 9, 2019 3:44 PM

Hit and score, R59.

Maybe you ought to go after the Jackson family and his record company, instead, R58/R60? That ALL knew, profited endlessly, continue to profit and hide that he was a sick, twisted pedo and have never done jack shit for our community.

by Anonymousreply 61February 9, 2019 3:51 PM

R3

Some mothering instincts!

She chose to protect the adult molesting actual children.

Liz and "Mother" Dottie Sandusky both should've been prosecuted as Accessories to the crimes.

by Anonymousreply 62February 9, 2019 3:53 PM

r60/r62--attacking anonymously on a gay gossip site someone who raised $270 million for AIDS and co-founded AMFAR--telling someone else to get a life. That's rich! LMFAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 63February 9, 2019 3:54 PM

R60/R62 needs to up her meds, LOL

by Anonymousreply 64February 9, 2019 3:55 PM

It’s just bvious the Liz-is-evil contrarian is just a trolling cunt who prefers to slander a woman than blame the male rapist, block it and move on.

by Anonymousreply 65February 9, 2019 3:55 PM

Excellent idea, R65. She'll have to go back to having no one else to talk to other than those who come to the Drive Thru window for their Extra Value Meal.

by Anonymousreply 66February 9, 2019 3:59 PM

Elizabeth was a dumb and evil natured woman. Look at how she betrayed her so called best friend Debbie Reynolds, and then lured Richard Burton away from his marriage. She lived a life of excess with Richard, not giving a damn about charity and only got involved with AIDS to get some publicity. After all, who would hire her by the 1980s... General Hospital? LOL Lauren Bacall eloquently describes what a disgusting couple Elizabeth and Richard were and how obscene their lifestyle was... that Liz would go on to champion a child predator who also lived a decadent lifestyle is no great surprise. Thank you so much for exposing the Burtons for what they were Lauren:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 9, 2019 4:00 PM

Portrait of r67.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 9, 2019 4:04 PM

Here's your charitable goddess gifting Michael an elephant... an animal that belongs in the wild, not in some freakshow's private park. She was totally deranged, complicit and an enabler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 9, 2019 4:05 PM

^Please call Bellevue for r69.

by Anonymousreply 70February 9, 2019 4:09 PM

r69, you're an animal that belongs in the wild.

by Anonymousreply 71February 9, 2019 4:10 PM

The question is how complicit is a coverup? I don't think she was a procurer.

by Anonymousreply 72February 9, 2019 4:14 PM

There's no question of complicity here. It's all made up.

by Anonymousreply 73February 9, 2019 4:17 PM

I wonder who R60/R62/R69 is really taking about, when he's bashing Liz? Whose face he's seeing? Mommy? Was he diddled by one of Mommy's trysts when he was a child and he blames her, for not protecting him? For ruining every relationship he's ever had, since?

Yes. Makes sense. Go into the other room and yell at your Mommy, R60/R62/R69. Your real Mommy, and none of this transference BS. You'll feel better for it.

by Anonymousreply 74February 9, 2019 4:26 PM

He was for sure a pedo but she wouldn't know it for a fact. People don't want to believe such things about their friends. Denial is easy.

by Anonymousreply 75February 9, 2019 4:27 PM

Elizabeth was not a stable woman. All those marriages. A protected upbringing. A life of excess. She probably knew plenty of pedophiles and happily shrugged it off. Hollywood is a fucking cesspit and the queens here who revere these stars are truly pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 76February 9, 2019 4:30 PM

"Queens like you are responsible for harassing Christina Crawford too because she revealed the truth about your St. Joan..."

MARY, r60!!!

r76--channeling her inner psychotic voice. LMFAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 77February 9, 2019 4:31 PM

I was molested....was Liz complicit?

by Anonymousreply 78February 9, 2019 4:54 PM

We all knew.

by Anonymousreply 79February 9, 2019 5:49 PM

Has anyone asked mother of 2, Brooke Shields, about his being a pedo? She was right there when little boys were all around.

by Anonymousreply 80February 9, 2019 5:53 PM

I wish Liz were still alive so we could hang, draw and quarter her.

by Anonymousreply 81February 9, 2019 6:04 PM

She sends her love from Hell!

by Anonymousreply 82February 9, 2019 6:06 PM

Tell that to Mickey Rooney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 9, 2019 7:33 PM

Miss Elizabeth is no longer a worry -- but Yoko is.

by Anonymousreply 84February 9, 2019 8:46 PM

Did Yoko also know?

I can see her diddling Bubbles as part of her "art".

by Anonymousreply 85February 9, 2019 8:47 PM

[quote]Did Yoko also know?

Ask Sean

by Anonymousreply 86February 9, 2019 8:58 PM

Yoko let MJ diddle Sean?

by Anonymousreply 87February 9, 2019 9:05 PM

MJ and the boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 9, 2019 9:35 PM

If Bubbles could only talk...

by Anonymousreply 89February 9, 2019 10:04 PM

What is it with gay men and their diva worshipping? Please stop it. It's embarrassing. It's something teenage girls do, not grown men.

by Anonymousreply 90February 9, 2019 11:49 PM

She didn’t give a rat’s ass. He was buying her $500,000 pieces of jewelry.

by Anonymousreply 91February 10, 2019 12:03 AM

MJ was a master con man with his FAKE high pitched voice and mannerisms. He was a real life monster for kids. He got away with so much because of his fame and seemingly innocuous and gentle manner.

by Anonymousreply 92February 10, 2019 12:09 AM

R90 - Yes, I know oodles of teenage girls who worship Liz Taylor. You fucking cardboard moron.

by Anonymousreply 93February 10, 2019 12:33 AM

r93 I think it's you who are the fucking cardboard moron. Where do you get that I said teenage girls worship Liz Taylor? I referring to celebrities in general if that's too much for your stupid little brain to understand.

by Anonymousreply 94February 10, 2019 12:49 AM

R94, breathe deeply.

by Anonymousreply 95February 10, 2019 12:50 AM

R94, deeper...

by Anonymousreply 96February 10, 2019 12:51 AM

R94, deeper.

by Anonymousreply 97February 10, 2019 12:52 AM

R94, there there, you poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 98February 10, 2019 12:52 AM

Complicit? No.

Willfully ignorant? Yes.

by Anonymousreply 99February 10, 2019 1:48 AM

I really don’t think this thread had to take this turn. Yes, Liz defended a pedo, no we don’t agree as to how deep her denial was, but yes, we *should* all agree that she was in full denial and there was zero complicity on her part.

It is true, Liz expected jewels from her closest friends and lovers. But that wasn’t a pattern specific to Michael — this was true in many (most?) of her relationships. I think she thought of herself as a type of queen, and giving her gems and jewelry was a way of showing honor to the queen (in her mind).

The sad part about this thread is that it completely takes the spotlight off Michael. I don’t understand how the Liz-haters here can freely attack her for things that have never been proven (not a single statement, a witness, a friend giving an interview, an ex-husband, her managers, her children....NO ONE has ever named Liz as a witness of the abuse ever, not a single hint of it). So why expend one’s energy on this? I’d much rather see your venom reserved for him and the nasty lawyers who protect his estate from these claims. Can you IMAGINE the putrescence the estate lawyers are privy to? It must be mind-blowing.

by Anonymousreply 100February 10, 2019 3:18 AM

In Burton's biography, published after his death, one of his journal entries alleged that he and Liz had learned that Tennessee Williams made a pass at one of LIz' underaged son. She knew this stuff went on in Hollywood, even among the rich, famous, and connected.

by Anonymousreply 101February 10, 2019 3:21 AM

Yes, and so??? She knew this went on, but these were two separate people, two separate incidents.

by Anonymousreply 102February 10, 2019 3:32 AM

So, since it nearly happened to her family, she should have been more sensitive to the issue. She wasn't naive; she was blinded by his generosity (all the gifts).

by Anonymousreply 103February 10, 2019 3:38 AM

How do you know she wasn’t more sensitive to the issue? Did it ever occur to you that she asked Michael some questions, and that he, in his skilled manipulative lying, convinced it that that couldn’t possibly be true of HIM?? How do you that Liz didn’t address this insome fashion with Michael and that his reassurances pulled her right back into her denial?

by Anonymousreply 104February 10, 2019 4:08 AM

" She's a fucking hero."

She wasn't a "hero." She got on the AIDS bandwagon because it was fashionable to do so at the time. Since she was such a big name celebrity it got her lots of awards and accolades, which I think in no small part was her motivation for creating the image of an AIDs activist. How wonder how much of HER money went to AIDS research? Not much, probably.

She called Michael Jackson "the most unweird man" she'd ever known, which proves she was crazy. Their relationship can only be termed bizarre; they acted like retards together. Observers noted that they were"like two kids playing hooky, having food fights, gossiping, horsing around, being children all over again." She always had a lust for expensive jewelry, so her gave it to her, sometimes as payment for doing him a favor, like showing up at some event in support of him. She gave him an elephant, shipped in from Asia, in a stunning act of animal cruelty (she supposedly loved animals). She totally ignored his penchant for the company of young boys; I just she didn't mind, as long as he bought her expensive gifts. I'm not surprised she and Jackson clicked; they were both supreme narcissists, both celebrities from an early age who had been indulged and cosseted their entire lives, used to getting their way about everything. They were both horror stories.

by Anonymousreply 105February 10, 2019 4:26 AM

She was a drug addict and probably helped MJ get doctors who could give him any drug he liked like Proponolol. She was not a healthy person and she lived off drugs.

by Anonymousreply 106February 10, 2019 4:47 AM

Well, R100, OP was trying to start an anti-Liz thread and so that's who was attracted here. Plus every thread turns into a two person flamewar nowadays, and that didn't help this poor thread's chances, either.

by Anonymousreply 107February 10, 2019 6:56 AM

Poo Shoes Alert!

by Anonymousreply 108February 10, 2019 7:28 AM

A trans eldersister whispered to us that MJ was in real life a butch, deep-voiced, tunatasting fish-fucker!

by Anonymousreply 109February 10, 2019 8:36 AM

Look, r105/r106, you sad old queen, no one here buys your bullshit, no matter how many times you come back to repeat it.

by Anonymousreply 110February 10, 2019 12:46 PM

The pornographic materials recovered from Neverland were mostly hetero, so MPC's/R109's friend may have been correct (although it's difficult to imagine MJ with a deep voice).

by Anonymousreply 111February 10, 2019 1:27 PM

R67, did you even watch your own clip? Bacall describes Taylor as a class act and a good influence on Burton.

by Anonymousreply 112February 10, 2019 2:17 PM

Bacall really seems to dislike Burton.

by Anonymousreply 113February 10, 2019 2:27 PM

Why do people act surprised that celebrities can turn into monsters, behave in horrible ways and hurt people with plenty of help to cover it up, and still be wonderfully entertaining and do great things for good causes?

Except Jackson never did anything for anyone but himself.

Liz, however, did. And dismissing her work for AIDS, which started well before the stigma started to lift, is disingenuous. She didn't do it for any attention.

by Anonymousreply 114February 10, 2019 2:35 PM

Of course she didn't, r114. It's just one deranged anti-Liz troll here.

by Anonymousreply 115February 10, 2019 2:38 PM

Liz spent decades drunk or high on pills,so maybe her judgement was affected by it ? I recently had a very good friend of 25 years who unbeknownst to everyone in his life has been a functioning addict for several years. It all came out when he lost his very good job of many years then hid it for months. He and I had been through everything together,and Id have trusted him with my life,yet by the end he had stolen from his elderly mother,stolen from friends and family and last I heard was living in some weekly hotel off of ssi. I saw this man every week for years,and I had NO clue he was into meth. None. So I see how Liz could have been fooled.

by Anonymousreply 116February 10, 2019 2:54 PM

Thank you r114. The queens insisting she did it because it was “fashionable” clearly weren’t there — I WAS and it was NOT fashionable when she fought for victims of AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 117February 10, 2019 2:55 PM

r116, please provide the FACTS (with link) of Liz spending "decades" drunk or high on pills. We'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 118February 10, 2019 2:56 PM

Oh for fucks sake R118 google it !

by Anonymousreply 119February 10, 2019 2:57 PM

It's the assertion of r116, not mine. I don't have to Google shit, r119.

by Anonymousreply 120February 10, 2019 2:58 PM

112 - It's Sybil Burton who she was describing as a Class Act. She hadn't got around to Lix taylor, but considering that she had noted Richard Burton's materialism, I guess the implication further in the interview would have been that his pot had found Liz's lid when he cheated on Sybil Burton with Liz Taylor. Note that it was Sybil Burton who was shown in the clip as the woman next to Burton in a photo ( she had blonde hair) and Bacall is describing Burton at the beginning of his Hollywood inroads. Liz Would come into his picture later.

by Anonymousreply 121February 10, 2019 3:00 PM

Typical: morons speak out of their asses and then are outraged when they're challenged to back up their claims with actual FACTS. We know Taylor had substance abuse issues in her time. But to say she spent "decades" as an addict is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 122February 10, 2019 3:01 PM

R112 Lauren was Not talking about Liz Taylor, She was talking about Burton's first wife Sybil

by Anonymousreply 123February 10, 2019 3:03 PM

Oh, and by the way, it's worth repeating: Elizabeth Taylor raised $270 million for AIDS--over a quarter of a billion dollars raised by one person alone. And she co-founded AMFAR. Those are facts.

by Anonymousreply 124February 10, 2019 3:03 PM

She said she'd been abusing pills and alcohol for 35 years here, R122, you fucking asshole. Now stop being a little bitch about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125February 10, 2019 3:05 PM

^OH, MY--r125 is triggered! I said she had substance issues, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 126February 10, 2019 3:06 PM

118- I can see that you are not au fait with Liz Taylor's life from the 1970s until her death. Drink, pills, wheelchairs, bloating marrying a fella she met in rehab, the whole shebang. It wasn't her film career she was famous for by the time I was born in 1970. How the hell have you missed the Caftanned, tanned tittied glory of Ms Taylor? It was Michael Jackson Amfar and Diamonds her perfume that she had going on for her for a fuck long time. She had a bag of Husbands, much less mere "lovers". Only Jennifer O'Neill ( look her up) surpassed her for needing a man. Nothing of Liz's life indicates inner stability, even if she was warm and kind. She certainly had more then a touch of indolence, but she was a bone fide 24 carat STAR.

by Anonymousreply 127February 10, 2019 3:07 PM

Enough. You've been trolling through this whole thread all weekend. You're the other half of the two-way flamewar bullshit that we get on every damn thread nowadays, the ostensibly pro-Liz half "fighting the good fight" against the anti-Liz troll, but you're BOTH trolls.

by Anonymousreply 128February 10, 2019 3:08 PM

"It wasn't her film career she was famous for by the time I was born in 1970." No, r127, it was raising $270 million for AIDS.

r128, what do you THINK a thread like this on Datalounge would be?

by Anonymousreply 129February 10, 2019 3:11 PM

r112 Bacall is taking about Richard's FIRST wife you fucking idiot. She says that Liz led him down the path of corruption.

by Anonymousreply 130February 10, 2019 3:37 PM

Bacall didn't utter one word about Elizabeth Taylor in those clips. It was entirely about Burton.

by Anonymousreply 131February 10, 2019 8:39 PM

129 - Go to bed. In 1970 , AIDS wasn't even a thing. You are Mad as Shad. Even for Datalounge. Now go tether yourself and have somebody water board you with alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 132February 10, 2019 8:50 PM

Liz Taylor had a few photo ops with Michael Jackson. And she would occasionally drunk dial him. But they were hardly friends.

by Anonymousreply 133February 10, 2019 9:01 PM

r132, you're a stupid cunt. It WASN'T her film career she was famous for by 1970? She'd won a second Oscar three years before that, and had appeared in several films in between the time. She WAS famous for many things by that time, including her excesses AND her career. And what I'm saying is that she is NOW remembered for, among many things, including her excesses, the over-quarter-of-a-billion dollars she singlehandedly raised for AIDS. Now, why don't you go to bed? Or at least take your meds. LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 134February 10, 2019 9:05 PM

He was so blatant - the photo with his hand on the knee of young Sean Lennon, whilst being photographed! Shudder. Brooke Shields was present for a lot of this. Wonder how much she was paid?

by Anonymousreply 135February 10, 2019 9:33 PM

" You sad old queen, no one here buys your bullshit, no matter how many times you come back to repeat it."

I't not bullshit, you poor ignorant thing. It's all true. You Liz and Michael queens just can't accept that your idols were scum.

by Anonymousreply 136February 10, 2019 9:40 PM

"And what I'm saying is that she is NOW remembered for, among many things, including her excesses, the over-quarter-of-a-billion dollars she singlehandedly raised for AIDS. "

Yeah, she "single-handedly" raised over a quarter of a billion dollars for AIDS. Nobody else had anything to do with it. It was all due to Liz. BullSHIT. PLENTY Of people worked on behalf of AIDS, but to hear you queens tell it nobody did a thing about it except La Liz. What idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 137February 10, 2019 9:45 PM

Liz was too beautiful to be complicit.

by Anonymousreply 138February 10, 2019 9:46 PM

So, r136/r137, you think Elizabeth Taylor was "scum," considering all she did for people with AIDS? Only a gash like you would attempt to deny what she did. Goodbye, cunt--F&F.

by Anonymousreply 139February 10, 2019 9:48 PM

"Only a gash like you would attempt to deny what she did. "

I know what she did. Everything she did she did for herself. You just can face the facts, you poor old queen.

by Anonymousreply 140February 10, 2019 9:50 PM

Unless she delivered kids to MJ or, at the very least, pulled an Angelica Huston and looked the other way when abuse was happening right in front of her, I’d hardly call Liz “complicit”. Most people don’t want to believe their friends are monsters.

by Anonymousreply 141February 10, 2019 10:08 PM

r131, she was referring to Burton's disgusting lifestyle, which he started living BECAUSE of his association with Elizabeth Taylor. So she is criticising Liz too.

by Anonymousreply 142February 10, 2019 10:11 PM

Then why didn't she mention her specifically by name, r142? Btw, Bacall was no angel, either.

by Anonymousreply 143February 10, 2019 10:17 PM

ET probably saw MJ as this fragile manchild without full agency of his damaged psyche and felt protective. Sure she'd know about the pedos rumors, but I doubt she'd ever been confronted with hard evidence of anything.

And Burton's lifestyle was result of his own character and choices. Just because he used ET to get ahead does mean ET is responsible for his every action. He's a grown man 5 yrs her senior for crying out loud.

by Anonymousreply 144February 11, 2019 7:21 PM

Burton used Taylor?

He was the one handing over the diamonds, not Taylor.

That was a co-dependent relationship at the least.

by Anonymousreply 145February 11, 2019 7:25 PM

r145

I think you should watch Auction of A Lifetime on Youtube, where old associates go on camera stating that Burton could not have afforded most of those jewelry since he never did have Taylor's earning power, not even after their marriage. They say Taylor allowed him to used HER money to buy those jewelry.

Burton was not highly paid for Cleopatra, but was already making headlines buying those jewels beyond his means while filming. In fact, his 1 million settlement to divorce Sybil should've left him broke throughout the early 60s. It was all a ploy to give Burton the big spender image that elevated .

by Anonymousreply 146February 11, 2019 7:35 PM

It was all a ploy to give Burton the big spender image that elevated him to the extravagant mega Alister people know him as.

by Anonymousreply 147February 11, 2019 7:36 PM

There was also another issue seldom addressed in MJ discussions: was he mentally sound enough to retain agency over all his actions? There's so much talk of Vivien Leigh being a cruel homewrecker only because of her bipolar, well, in life MJ appeared far less in control of himself than poised elegant Vivien.

by Anonymousreply 148February 11, 2019 7:50 PM

In her silly coffee table book "Elizabeth Taylor: My Love Affair With Jewelry", Taylor admitted Burton spoiled her with gifts of jewelry. She stated "I can't deny that Richard gave me spectacular gifts on birthdays and Christmas, but in truth he was so romantic that he'd use any excuse to give me a piece of jewelry. He'd give me "It's Tuesday, I love you" presents, "It's a beautiful day" presents, "Let's go for a walk, I want to buy you something" presents. Over the years I've come to think of these as my "It's Tuesday, I love you" jewelry. And I never knew when he would come up with the most extraordinary ring or something very sweet and simple."An example of something she considered "sweet and simple" was an 1895 Belle Epoque ruby and diamond bracelet that looked like it cost at least $10,000. I guess for Liz an item of jewelry like that would be considered a mere trifle.

There's a chapter entitled "Michael Jackson: A Precious Friend." He gave her, among other expensive acquisitions, what he thought was a clever gift: "the most exquisite titanium elephant evening bag. A saddle of rubies and pearls was dangling from its backside, and the dear little creature had huge diamond eyes." To reciprocate, she gave him "a great big Asian elephant named Gypsy. I guess you could say we exchanged elephants." I wonder what happened to poor Gypsy? Probably after living a miserable life confined in a "zoo" at Neverland she died of neglect.

by Anonymousreply 149February 11, 2019 9:25 PM

This drivel about this elephant is beyond tiresome. Really, Mary, move on.

Taylor raised over a quarter of a billion dollars for PEOPLE.

by Anonymousreply 150February 11, 2019 10:39 PM

"Taylor raised over a quarter of a billion dollars for PEOPLE."

I seriously doubt that she single handedly raised "over a quarter of a billion dollars", Mary. Anyway, nothing excuses animal cruelty, you dumb fuck. And giving an elephant, an endangered animal. to Michael Jackson as a plaything certainly constitutes animal cruelty of the highest order. Liz was a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 151February 11, 2019 11:07 PM

Well, r151--I guess it takes a cunt to know one, since you refuse to give her any credit for all she did on behalf of people with AIDS, including raise over a quarter of a billion dollars. You seriously doubt it because you're loathe to admit what she did. You just won't do it, even though facts prove you wrong. And you treat the fate of an elephant as worse than the fate of millions of gay people, who actually suffered all the ways to their deaths. You're really fucked in the head.

by Anonymousreply 152February 11, 2019 11:58 PM

Elizabeth knew but she was too soused, too rich, too spoiled, too selfish and too into the gifts she received to give a shit. Raising money for AIDS doesn't absolve her of being complicit - people are complex and have good and bad aspects. She was the product of a decadent, mercenary industry and behaved accordingly. Appreciate her for what she was but don't romanticize her.

by Anonymousreply 153February 12, 2019 12:07 AM

Where the HELL does the hysterical Mary at R152 get the number "over a quarter of a billion dollars" in relation to Liz Taylor's efforts on behalf of AIDS? Pulled out of his ass, probably. At any rate, whatever she did on behalf of AIDS has nothing to do with the issue of her buying a living creature that is steadily becoming extinct and shipping it off to another country to be a source of amusement for a pedophile. That behavior quite blows out of the water the idea that she's any kind of "hero." The truth is that she was a spoiled, self-absorbed, greedy, immature celebrity who was used to getting her own way about everything; not exactly an admirable human being. And she was a cheerleader for a guy who liked to take little boys in his bedroom and close the door. Some "hero."

by Anonymousreply 154February 12, 2019 12:11 AM

Nobody will ever know how many celebrities/powerful people knew what MJ was doing to children and didn't lift a finger to stop it.

ET wasn't the only one.

Nobody wanted to risk their status to be "the snitch".

by Anonymousreply 155February 12, 2019 12:12 AM

Jews get very angry and envious about Gentiles' love of pets

by Anonymousreply 156February 12, 2019 12:31 AM

"She was the product of a decadent, mercenary industry and behaved accordingly." Yeah, Mary, at r153--it's called being a gorgeous movie star in the movie industry. LMFAO!

As for the Liz-hating freak at r154, repeating over and over again the same bullshit, well, here is her obit from the LA Times, mentioning exactly what she did for AIDS:

"Taylor went on to co-found, with Dr. Mathilde Krim, the first national organization devoted to backing AIDS research, the American Foundation for AIDS Research, or AmFAR. In 1991 she formed the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation, which directly supports AIDS education and patient care. She denounced President George H.W. Bush, accusing him of inaction on AIDS; called for AIDS testing; and emphasized personal responsibility in prevention of the disease. "People shouldn't stop having sex — I'd be the last person in the world to advocate that — but safe sex," she said, "is important."

Her AIDS work brought her the Legion of Honor, France's highest civilian award, in 1987 and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award in 1993.In 2000, Queen Elizabeth made her a Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire, an honor on the level of knighthood.

Through her various efforts she would eventually raise more than $270 million for AIDS prevention and care."

by Anonymousreply 157February 12, 2019 12:36 AM

Wouldn’t it be funny if Michael’s plastic nose tip fell in the food. I could see this happening.

by Anonymousreply 158February 12, 2019 12:53 AM

I'm sick of LIz Taylor being made out to be some kind of AIDS savior. The Elton John AIDS Foundation (EJAF) has raised more than $300 MILLION for HIV prevention, treatment, advocacy, and anti-stigma programs across the globe. Take THAT, Liz worshipping Mary at R157.

by Anonymousreply 159February 12, 2019 1:09 AM

R159 preach

by Anonymousreply 160February 12, 2019 1:10 AM

The Elton John AIDS Foundation has been around since 1993. Elizabeth Taylor started her AIDS activism in 1984 and continued almost until her death in 2011. In about the same amount of time, she raised more than his foundation. So she raised $270 million and he raised $300 million--they both sound pretty great to me. So once again, r159 has no point to him except attempt to minimize what he can no longer deny. As for r160--"preach"? Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 161February 12, 2019 1:15 AM

[R157] So, in your humble calculation, how many sexually abused boys are redeemable in Liz Taylor AIDS dollars? Does 1 boy = $1 million LTAD (Liz Taylor AIDS dollars)? Or should 1 boy = $1.5 LTAD? Do multiple violations equate to a boy's value in LTADs going up? For the sake of argument let's say that 1 boy = $1 million LTADs. Does the value of a boy who was abused once remain static, or does he gain value with each further violation? The accounts for Liz's estate would like to know.

I'm just trying to work it all out in my head because $270 million must cover A LOT of underage cock and ass. Thank god for LTADs.

by Anonymousreply 162February 12, 2019 1:18 AM

R161 I was being serious. My father was a minister and I got in the habit of saying, ‘Preach.’ Simply meaning I agree and I hear you. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 163February 12, 2019 1:18 AM

So, the Liz Hater must also be the OP of the thread "Did Elizabeth Taylor RUIN Richard Burton?", right?

Does your neglectful Mommy remind you of Liz, OP? Does she smoke like Liz did? Did Mommy like to wear her perfume when she would invite over the bad man who would diddle you, after Mommy was passed out?

You can tell us! But seriously, please tell your therapist too. They need to switch your meds and up your dosage.

by Anonymousreply 164February 12, 2019 1:21 AM

r162--it's a completely false argument. You're really sad--you have NOTHING real to argue against Taylor's AIDS activism. Grasping at nonsensical analogies--LMFAO!

r163--thank you.

by Anonymousreply 165February 12, 2019 1:22 AM

R165 I love you. Thanks for forgiving me. 😘

by Anonymousreply 166February 12, 2019 1:24 AM

^My pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 167February 12, 2019 1:26 AM

Liz did her best.

by Anonymousreply 168February 12, 2019 2:22 AM

My verdict? Liz was on the dole. She was his paid companion. He paid through the nose for her "friendship," too. Liz laughed all the way to the bank. He wanted a certain sort of respectability to go along with his fame, and she lent that white credibility to him. Jackson transformed himself into a caucasian. At least figuratively, he sold his soul to achieve his fame related objectives. He was the antithesis of the God he professed to love. Jesus was his rival. He worshiped himself.....

by Anonymousreply 169February 12, 2019 2:23 AM

It's not like she took most of it for herself like a certain DL Icon who keeps posting here with her assistant.

by Anonymousreply 170February 12, 2019 2:23 AM

jacko gave liz tons of jewelry to keep her quiet,,,,she knew bout his peddyness, they had many phone chats bout it, someday them tapes will be released and blow the lid off..

by Anonymousreply 171February 12, 2019 2:28 AM

The monkey confused her. Liz didn't know shit.

by Anonymousreply 172February 12, 2019 2:29 AM

Sure, Jan at r171.

"Tapes"--oh, my sides, Mary!

by Anonymousreply 173February 12, 2019 2:35 AM

"You who are great you are great only because I have made you great. But just as I have made you great, I shall also make you humble again."

BOOM BAM!! Grace and power in one quote!

by Anonymousreply 174February 12, 2019 2:38 AM

God, he looks creepy in OP’s photo. And Taylor looks like an old, blowsy drunk.

Not flattering for either.

(Though Taylor touted her sobriety for some years, by the end of her life, like Elaine Stritch, she was back to drinking again. Sad.)

by Anonymousreply 175February 12, 2019 2:40 AM

"(Though Taylor touted her sobriety for some years, by the end of her life, like Elaine Stritch, she was back to drinking again. Sad.)"

Is there any proof of that, r175? Not that it says anything at all about her generosity and her activism even if it were true.

by Anonymousreply 176February 12, 2019 2:46 AM

The Liz worshipping cretin at R161, R164, R165 is lunatic. Whatever she did for AIDS doesn't erase the fact she was a greedy, spoiled, immature, drug addicted, alcoholic pig who extolled the virtues of a pedophile. Hey, he gave her expensive gifts, which made him, in her eyes, a wonderful human being. You Liz worshippers are pathetic assholes, truly fucked in the head. So pitiful.

by Anonymousreply 177February 12, 2019 2:58 AM

"Is there any proof of that, [R175]? Not that it says anything at all about her generosity and her activism even if it were true."

Oh shut the fuck UP, you Liz worshipping retard. You've made a fool of yourself many times over. Why keep reiterating your stupidity? I'll bet you're a worshipful fan of Liz's dear friend Michael Jackson, too. Why if Liz adored him he must have been a great guy! I'm sure you believe that, you pitiful dipshit.

by Anonymousreply 178February 12, 2019 3:02 AM

Oh, dear! Missy at r177/r178 is terribly triggered! LMFAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 179February 12, 2019 3:05 AM

If anybody is "triggered" it's the loony deranged Liz lover at R179. He's SO upset! LMFAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 180February 12, 2019 3:11 AM

Sure, Jan r180. Nice try. You were practically shrieking!

SO triggered!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 181February 12, 2019 3:13 AM

Hollywood protects its own. No one says anything if it's going to put their career in jeopardy. Hence, Weinstein, Spacey...

by Anonymousreply 182February 12, 2019 3:13 AM

Was it Spielberg who said of MJ, "He's so magical and childlike!"

What do ya think? Did he know?

by Anonymousreply 183February 12, 2019 3:35 AM

Spielberg distanced himself from MJ after "They Don't Care About Us" used an anti-semitic slur. The song came out two years after [italic]Schindler's List[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 184February 12, 2019 3:38 AM

GLLAADDDIIIAATORRRR......

by Anonymousreply 185February 12, 2019 4:10 AM

I can understand a Liz-worshiping cretin who lives vicariously through her as an undesirable homo who wants to surround himself in images of Liz's wealth, prestige and beauty and experience them through a sort of sympathetic magic. Sad. As as person who has enjoyed personal beauty myself, I see her more for what she is and it ain't pretty. Fat, loud, vulgar, materialistic, disloyal sow - and that's just for beginners.

by Anonymousreply 186February 12, 2019 4:11 AM

My GAWD, you both sound ridiculous and positively embarrassing. Aren’t you both feeling silly at this point? You’ve been trying to assassinate each other via iPhone over a Dead Fucking Celebrity.

I posted way up thread about my friend who hanged himself. No I do not believe that Liz knew, but *NO* I don’t worship the woman either. The Liz-Hater can’t seem to distinguish that some here are simply defending her AIDS work — we aren’t nominating the old drunk crone for Sainthood. I think your negative description of her is true Liz-Hater — materialistic, spoiled, crass, self-centered, blahblahblah. Yes yes. We get it. All some of us were saying is she raised a lot of money for AIDS at a time that HIV = leprosy. And for that, we are eternally grateful as she helped us receive help when most shunned us and we were dying.

Now, the elephant thing? Of COURSE it’s fucked up, but this was essentially a pre-PETA world child. Not saying her gifting an elephant was cool, any animal lover would never do that, but times were, how do I put this delicately? Times were different. It just wasn’t the same as it is now. You can accept that or not, but do try to not be angry about it darling — it’s called history. One can discuss history without becoming unraveled and so excessive with the emotion.

I have always seen Liz for what she is, the good, the bad, the FAT DRUNK. But I have also found certain aspects of her life interesting, so I enjoy a good Liz or Burton thread every now and again. We don’t have to have epic battles over her (though I’m sure she’s smiling up at us, delighting in the attention). The only reason this thread got so heated is that anyone who dares to point out the tens of millions she raised B4 anyone would even look at a sick gay man means we are indirectly also defending child-fucker MJ, whaaaaa????? Just no.

by Anonymousreply 187February 12, 2019 4:14 AM

Not quite, R187. They're doing it over TWO dead fucking celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 188February 12, 2019 4:21 AM

"As as person who has enjoyed personal beauty myself..." MARY, r186!

And Hunty at r187--telling us how it is. Thanks, Nance!

by Anonymousreply 189February 12, 2019 4:24 AM

One of Jackson's elephants from Neverland Ranch now lives in Florida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190February 12, 2019 4:39 AM

I'm so glad the elephant is ok!

In ALL of Liz's later interviews I can readily tell she is high on opiate painkillers.

by Anonymousreply 191February 12, 2019 5:00 AM

"In ALL of Liz's later interviews I can readily tell she is high on opiate painkillers."

"Opiate painkillers." MORE bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 192February 12, 2019 5:02 AM

Liz was a pig, a drunk, a druggie, a whore, an actress, a collector, a perpetrator and a victim. She had a native intelligence, a street smarts, but she was hardly an intellectual. She was vulgar - that's widely agreed upon. Vulgar in the purest sense - driven by the need to eat, to drink, to fuck, to get high, to be seen, to skreech and yell and expose her tits. A life well-lived by some accounts, but a disgusting woman by others. To her credit, she died filthy rich. But she'll never have class. She was vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 193February 12, 2019 5:10 AM

"But she'll never have class. She was vulgar."

She wasn't classy like you, Mary r193?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 194February 12, 2019 5:11 AM

Water seeks it's own level - when Liz entered her Eurotrash period - THE DRIVER'S SEAT, BOOM!, X, Y & ZEE, HAMMERSMITH IS OUT, et. al - she really came into what she was truly about A drunken, drugged-out ex-Hollywood beauty queen who demanded first-class everything despite the shambolic state of her finances. It was understood that, as the world's favorite violet-eyed whore, she could always fuck her way into another role in life. To her credit, it worked. The only thing I admire about her is that she died rich.

by Anonymousreply 195February 12, 2019 5:39 AM

R191, the elephant in Florida appears to be a bull African elephant, whereas the elephant Taylor gave to Jackson as a gift was a female Asian elephant named Gypsy. I Googled to find out what happened to Gypsy, but it appears that her fate is a mystery.

For whatever it's worth I saw an old blog post featuring an interview with a former Neverland Ranch employee who said that the animals there were well looked after, not abused or neglected, and that MJ's decision to sell them was due solely to his financial difficulties. The elephants were allowed to wander around the property and not kept cooped up in an indoor enclosure. It was interesting to learn that Jackson's pet tigers ended up at Tippi Hedren's big cat rescue organization, but one tiger has since died from cancer.

by Anonymousreply 196February 12, 2019 8:58 AM

The ET troll has done a first class job of the deflecting this thread from the Pedophile of the title's topic.

Well done ET troll.

by Anonymousreply 197February 12, 2019 10:57 AM

That video of Liz dragging an elephant to Michael is beyond disgusting. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 198February 12, 2019 11:03 AM

The people is this thread who dismiss Liz being complicit in the coverup of Michael's pedophilia "because of what she did for AIDS patients!!!!" are probably pederasts themselves.

by Anonymousreply 199February 12, 2019 11:10 AM

Liz Taylor gave a speech to PS 34, in a yellow dress, and when she was done 20 children tried to board her.

by Anonymousreply 200February 12, 2019 11:39 AM

When Michael Jackson went to school, he didn't have a major only minors

by Anonymousreply 201February 12, 2019 11:40 AM

I saw Liz Taylor at a "Save the Whales" rally, then at the end she said, "for appetizers."

by Anonymousreply 202February 12, 2019 11:41 AM

Liz Taylor stepped on a penny scale and it said, "Only one person per penny"

by Anonymousreply 203February 12, 2019 11:42 AM

Michael Jackson's hair caught on fire again, his curlers melted

by Anonymousreply 204February 12, 2019 11:43 AM

What is an outstanding, superior-to-liz beauty like r186 doing in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 205February 12, 2019 11:49 AM

I was surprised to find out that we have no idea what happened to so many of MJ's animals. But I guess ownership of exotic animals isn't really regulated, is it? If he sent Ali to a zoo, I'd assume Gypsy went as well.

As far as what this thread has turned into, there's no real way to quantify whether someone was a good or a bad person. She raised money for AIDS and helped with awareness at a time when it was needed. She gave exotic pets as gifts and defended a man who appears to have been a rank pedophile.

All those things are true. It's up to you to decide what you make of all of it. Screaming back-and-forth flamewars don't mean jack shit, and I can't imagine anyone spending this much time doing something so useless.

by Anonymousreply 206February 12, 2019 11:53 AM

Taylor is from a time when all actresses wear fur made from exotic animals for christ's sake. Her giving exotic pets to friend is not a sign of a cruel character, it's just the regular thing to do among the super rich.

by Anonymousreply 207February 12, 2019 11:57 AM

[quote]Elizabeth Taylor was mightily complicit in helping to fight AIDS. She used her enormous fame and name recognition to help keep gay men alive.

I never quite understand why statements like this provide absolution from other things. No denying she did a ton of good but if she knew about Jackson and did nothing or did anything else horrific it doesn't absolve her. Sentiment has no place in justice.

That said, I don't believe she did know. Jackson was so twisted and fucked up. I'm sure there were a lot of Michael Jacksons and he constructed one that was friends with Elizabeth Taylor. And having been through the tabloid mill most of her life, she believed the Michael Jackson presented to her ahead of all other information to the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 208February 12, 2019 12:11 PM

r195 shows what she's really about when she says the only thing she admires is that Liz died rich, which is what r195 would love to do and all never do. So basically the Liz hater wants to be BE her. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Elizabeth Taylor died Hollywood royalty. The headline of her obit in the LA Times called her "legendary."

She raised over a quarter of a billion dollars for AIDS and was honored everywhere for it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 209February 12, 2019 12:17 PM

That’s it! The anti-Liz troll is unmasked! He tears her down because he wants to be Liz! He goes around in violet-colored contact lenses and caftans wearing cubic zirconium jewelry.

Poor Liz hater!

by Anonymousreply 210February 12, 2019 12:25 PM

Of course no one here but the Liz hater believes any of the garbage it spews. Poor hater. Sounds so lonely.

by Anonymousreply 211February 12, 2019 12:27 PM

Liz Hater's Mommy turns off her hearing aids so she doesn't have to listen to his constant, jealous yammering about dead Liz Taylor, elephants, MJ and a 'ruined' Richard Burton.

by Anonymousreply 212February 12, 2019 12:34 PM

Liz is working from beyond the grave. She's giving the Liz Taylor hater a reason to live.

And we know why the Liz hater loves elephants so much...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213February 12, 2019 12:35 PM

A woman who gets through that many marriages and indulges her every whim is not a good person. Trust me on that.

by Anonymousreply 214February 12, 2019 12:37 PM

A woman who raises $270 billion for AIDS is a VERY good person. Trust me on that.

by Anonymousreply 215February 12, 2019 12:40 PM

*270 million

by Anonymousreply 216February 12, 2019 12:40 PM

Sad, isn't it? When you think of all the poor guys who died of AIDS only to have these Liz naysayers alive and smugly writing their bullshit about her on an anonymous chat room. I guess that's a living kind of death.

by Anonymousreply 217February 12, 2019 12:42 PM

LOL, r212--you nailed it. That poor Mommy.

by Anonymousreply 218February 12, 2019 12:44 PM

From National Public Radio: Elizabeth Taylor: An AIDS Activist To Remember.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219February 12, 2019 12:48 PM

Middle-aged women always seemed to be madly attracted to him. I think he brought out their maternal instinct. Every guy I’ve ever met, on the other hand, thought he was a creep.

by Anonymousreply 220February 12, 2019 12:51 PM

They were both fame whores.

by Anonymousreply 221February 12, 2019 1:37 PM

I truly don't believe that Elizabeth Taylor procured for Michael Jackson in a "Suddenly Last Summer" fashion. I also don't believe they actually knew one another on a deep personal level.

They were p.r. based friends if anything. I don't think Elizabeth Taylor knew that Michael Jackson was a straight up child molesting piece of garbage (which is what he was).

If I have things straight, I think. Liza dropped him like a hot potato at one point. My wild card guess is that she might know more bad than good.

by Anonymousreply 222February 12, 2019 3:27 PM

MJ as Cousin Sebastian ala SnS?!

by Anonymousreply 223February 12, 2019 6:18 PM

Liz Liz Liz.

by Anonymousreply 224February 12, 2019 7:36 PM

Procuring for MJ...?

Suddenly last century, Elizabeth found herself being used for EVIL.

Suddenly Last Century, coming to Fox courtesy of Ryan Murphy soon.

by Anonymousreply 225February 16, 2019 4:00 PM

"SO triggered!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Seems like you're the one who's screaming. And triggered. You obviously have a serious mental impairment. I think it could rightly be said you're a retard. That is so sad.

by Anonymousreply 226February 16, 2019 7:48 PM

The lunatic, mentally deranged cretin squealing about "Liz haters'" ; (the poor fuckhead is babbling at R210, R211, R212, R213, R215, R217, R218) is truly someone to be pitied. He's fuck Liz's worm eaten corpse if he had access to it. Imagine that: being in love with a dead celebrity and wanting to fuck her corpse. Can't get much more sick that that. The poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 227February 16, 2019 7:55 PM

Liz was a huge drug addict, she used drugs to cope with life in general. Jacko probably got the idea from her to take Proponolol IV infusion for insomnia.

I know because I spoke to a nurse who used to take care of her.

by Anonymousreply 228February 16, 2019 10:25 PM

MANY in Hollywood circles were either in on it willingly, or they just didn't care because of MJ'S mega fame. Lots of soulless people in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 229February 16, 2019 10:32 PM

liz let bubbles gnaw on her tough nipples, jacko giggled and hope it got kinky.....

by Anonymousreply 230February 17, 2019 5:43 AM

Oh, no--the Liz hater has woken from its stupor and is rearing its deranged head at r226/r227/r228! Someone feed it so it can drool itself back to sleep!

LMFAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 231February 17, 2019 1:39 PM

A lot of these celebs are from the school of "if I didn't see it, it didn't happen."

by Anonymousreply 232February 17, 2019 1:51 PM

She knew.

by Anonymousreply 233March 4, 2019 1:53 PM

R214 Yes and all her husbands were gay so not even her marriages were true she was a big fat liar and nasty person.

by Anonymousreply 234March 4, 2019 1:55 PM

r232 Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 235March 4, 2019 1:59 PM

Imagine being fangirl of no talent fame-whore Liz Taylor because she had AIDS charity and looked pretty for 5 years lol

like having AIDS charity erases her nasty personality and her being a talentless famewhore and by the way Weinstein did so much for LGBT charities and AIDS charities! I don't see deluded DLers calling him a angel I guess he wasn't pretty enough if he looked hot you were kissing his ass like you do for pig Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 236March 4, 2019 3:21 PM

In Elizabeth Taylor: Auction of a Lifetime (2012), both Ward Landrigan and Gianni Bulgari went on camera saying that Elizabeth was the one who paid for the more expensive jewelry pieces Richard supposedly bought. Landrigan, in particular, stated that Richard simply didn't have that kind of money. So yes, she would tell white lies out of loyalty to people she loved.

Still no prove of her being complicit in this never-been-proven-in-court crime of MJ's, though.

by Anonymousreply 237March 4, 2019 5:50 PM

Lay off Liz. If anyone knew, it was Michael's mother.

by Anonymousreply 238March 4, 2019 6:26 PM

Supposed MJ really did commit those crimes, then it is all of those boys' many parents who were actually complicit. Everyone and their dog knew MJ was not completely sane to put it mildly, so why place your precious son in his care if not for want of green and/or publicity? Those monsters sell their own offsprings to sate their own greed and are the ones who should be charged by the law.

by Anonymousreply 239March 4, 2019 6:35 PM

Oh, no--the Liz loving lunatic has woken from its stupor and is rearing its deranged head at R231! Someone feed it so it can drool itself back to sleep!

LMFAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 240March 4, 2019 9:21 PM

r236/r240, you're such a dumb gash. LMFAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 241March 4, 2019 10:36 PM

R241, you're such a dumb pile of streaming rancid shit. LMFAO!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 242March 4, 2019 10:38 PM

liz was a nasty fuk. my friend was a waiter at major partys, she used to blow waiters under tables when she was doped up. tru

yea, liz gave mj the idea to use propaphyl,, she a dope fiend

by Anonymousreply 243March 4, 2019 10:53 PM

when she was passed out , mj took pix of animals nibbling on her pvt parts, the kids thought it was funny

by Anonymousreply 244March 4, 2019 10:57 PM

She liked the bling bling he gave her, she kept his pedo activities secret. They were both sick perverts.

by Anonymousreply 245March 4, 2019 10:57 PM

She like young Italians with big dicks to flail her floppy old puss

by Anonymousreply 246March 4, 2019 10:58 PM

Same nut, posting over and over. Sad old twat. LMFAO!!!

by Anonymousreply 247March 4, 2019 11:12 PM

its good to laff, keeps u from turning old and bitter

by Anonymousreply 248March 4, 2019 11:14 PM

Such a nasty woman.

by Anonymousreply 249March 5, 2019 7:35 PM

Charity is for fooling naive people to think Mangelina Jolie and Liz Taylor are goddesses you see the fake charity and ignore every other thing the person is doing or has done the shitty personality the nasty behavior and more.

Another example is Mia Farrow who is an child abuser not as bad as Woody Allen but still an abuser but no one talks bad about her because she's such a charity goddess!

by Anonymousreply 250March 5, 2019 8:07 PM

Same Liz loving nut, posting over and over. Sad old twat. LMFAO!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 251March 5, 2019 11:27 PM

Liz spread the little boy's asscheeks while MJ 🎶 Beat It! Beat it! 🎶

by Anonymousreply 252March 5, 2019 11:31 PM

R251 You are sad being a fan of no talent so called actress lol

by Anonymousreply 253March 5, 2019 11:31 PM

Wasn't Liz allegedly a victim of pedos as a young actress? Perhaps it was normal to her.

by Anonymousreply 254March 5, 2019 11:32 PM

Wonder why the Liz hater is such a freak. No telling what happened to him.

by Anonymousreply 255March 6, 2019 1:46 PM

Liz liked MJ because he worshiped her and that of course appealed to her HUGE ego. They also had an affinity for pills .

by Anonymousreply 256March 6, 2019 11:04 PM

Fuck Liz Taylor. She was a grade A narcissist and classic enabler.

by Anonymousreply 257March 6, 2019 11:14 PM

MJ was not alone. There are TONS of pedos in Hollywood . A tremendous amount.

by Anonymousreply 258March 6, 2019 11:17 PM

Fuck you, r257. You're a grade-A stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 259March 7, 2019 5:54 AM

This woman lost her virginity to Mickey Rooney. Put it in perspective.

by Anonymousreply 260March 7, 2019 11:35 AM

Mickey Rooney was gay lol

by Anonymousreply 261March 7, 2019 1:28 PM

"Mickey Rooney was gay lol"

Boy, are you an idiot. Mickey Rooney was a well known pussy hound, not gay by a long shot. By the way, a recent biography of him claimed that someone walked in and saw Elizabeth Taylor sucking his cock. She was fourteen at the time. A slut even at that age.

by Anonymousreply 262March 7, 2019 8:59 PM

Elizabeth Taylor only dated and married gay men.

by Anonymousreply 263March 7, 2019 9:02 PM

r259 go to hell you piece of shit pedophile apologist. Liz probably procured boys for him.

by Anonymousreply 264March 7, 2019 10:11 PM

Is there any actual proof of Liz being in any way connected to MJ's supposed crimes?

by Anonymousreply 265March 8, 2019 12:14 AM

r265 she had no trouble hauling massive elephants over to Michael who were probably caged up when the cameras were off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266March 8, 2019 12:17 AM

^ Clueless, selfish, entitled, spoiled rich people. An elephant or giraffe is not a gift! Stick to cats and dogs for that bs.

by Anonymousreply 267March 8, 2019 12:27 AM

Re R267

Yes. What's important here is animals. Appropriate animals.

Christ.

by Anonymousreply 268March 8, 2019 12:34 AM

It's quite obvious that if Michael Jackson hadn't been white he would have gone to prison for life.

This country is so racist.

by Anonymousreply 269March 8, 2019 12:35 AM

I want to know about Vivian Blaine's work for AIDS charities.

by Anonymousreply 270March 8, 2019 1:16 AM

Appropriate animals as gifts? Liz was from an era where all actresses wear fur, with most families that could afford to going to circuses for entertainment. Are people just picking her out or are we gonna condemn an entire generation of people who honestly did not know about environmental issues?

by Anonymousreply 271March 8, 2019 1:17 AM

Aw--r264, a triggered cunt.

by Anonymousreply 272March 8, 2019 2:49 AM

r262, you probably also believe Trump didn't collude with Russia, either, you stupid fucking sap.

by Anonymousreply 273March 8, 2019 2:50 AM

Elizabeth Taylor supposedly thought Michael Jackson should have laid off the "sleepovers", since it didn't look good. But if she were alive today, no doubt she would be defending him. They had a truly gross relationship. He "worshipped" her; he said "she was like a wife and a mother to me." When he was called upon to give a public kiss to Lisa Marie Presley on the announcement of their ill-fated marriage, he came to Elizabeth to ask her the best way to kiss a girl. “He called Elizabeth,” a friend of the family recalls, “and asked her how she liked to be kissed.” Yech! When informed of his death "shrieks could be heard from her upstairs bedroom. She later wrote to her fans on Twitter, “My heart … my mind … are broken. I loved Michael with all my soul, and I can’t imagine life without him.” Yes, if she were alive today she'd still be singing his praises.

by Anonymousreply 274March 8, 2019 3:01 AM

She did more for AIDS than any of you cunts. You can all go fuck yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 275March 8, 2019 3:03 AM

I could see her fooling herself into thinking the sleepovers were innocent. Millions of his dumb fans did that and they weren’t even close to him in a motherly way like she was.

by Anonymousreply 276March 8, 2019 3:13 AM

R273, I’m not the poster you’re replying to, but that poster is completely correct on Mickey Rooney.

by Anonymousreply 277March 8, 2019 3:32 AM

I'm r273, and I was referring to r262, who believes everything he reads about Taylor from a Mickey Rooney bio--or at least pretends he does so he can her a slut--because r262 is a cunt. As for Rooney, everyone knows he was totally straight.

by Anonymousreply 278March 8, 2019 3:38 AM

My bad then r278, your post read like you think Rooney was gay. Is he even still alive?

by Anonymousreply 279March 8, 2019 3:44 AM

There is no way she could have known. They were superficial friends. Hollywood friends.

by Anonymousreply 280March 8, 2019 4:07 AM

I'm no big fan of Gloria Estefan (she's a repub who loves to sing for anti gay Popes among others) but she was asked one time why she didn't do more public AIDS benefits & she told a story of a huge fight backstage between E. Taylor & Sharon Stone about who would go out on stage first. Gloria said she preferred to donate to causes without the big egos attached that come with stars attached to them (I'm paraphrasing here).

I'm also reminded of someone telling the story of David Swimmer going to a charity event & he was asked by a reporter on why he was there. His answer was that he didn't have anything in the fridge to eat. The answer shocked the interviewer. So stars don't always care about diseases or victims at these events. Sometimes they only care about meeting a power player, getting their name in the papers, being an event headliner, a tax write off, hanging out with some friends or getting nice free meals (most likely all of the above).

Also if Reagan can be rightly criticized for ignoring the AIDS crisis from 1981 to 1984 then so can Liz Taylor who took 3 long years to form a charity that was obviously needed. Elton's long journey to form an AIDS charity is also suspect. He & Liz cared more about shopping sprees for themselves than donating their own money to the cause. How many jewels did she part with when the crisis was the most neglected in the 1981-1984 years?

Most of these celebrity charities are raising other people's money. I'd like to see one that matches a celebrity's dollar for someone else's dollar. Has anyone ever heard of one that does that?

by Anonymousreply 281March 8, 2019 4:51 AM

Gloria Estefan is not a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 282March 8, 2019 5:46 AM

Umm, R281: Did it ever occur to you that David Schwimmer, who made 1/mill per episode of Friends, was actually kidding, when he claimed to have an empty fridge? And if he did have an empty fridge, did it ever occur to you that he could easily order food to his home, or eat at whatever restaurant he chose, or stuff his face with the daily feasts provided on set by craft services?

JFC.

by Anonymousreply 283March 8, 2019 5:56 AM

R283 I believe this took place after Friends was over so no he couldn't stuff his face with craft services. LOL at the thought of him eating old prepared food. Also just because he is rich doesn't mean he isn't tight with his money. Maybe he was tired of takeout food like pizza, etc when this went down. From the sounds of it you probably don't believe Jerry Springer actually paid for a hooker with a check back in the 70s? He probably had the cash or could've come up with some moolah (sell some stuff) but he admitted to it. Celebs do dumb/self centered things all the time. Hasselhoff & his burger. Tiger Woods & his cheating, etc. etc.

R282 She might not identify as one today but both Gloria & her hubby have given money to the repubs over the years. She also did the 700 Club with our well known repub foe Pat Robertson who has slandered us & opposed any political move that would improve our lives. After she caught some flack for these actions as well as for performing for the anti-gay Pope, she has distanced herself from the republican party & has since called herself non-political ("I'm not a republican, democrat or even an independent"). Later she made headlines for an Obama fund raiser.

by Anonymousreply 284March 8, 2019 6:22 AM

Did they pay her scads of $$$ to work for the aids charitys? she seems like an old broad who didn't do anything unless she was paid in diamonds...

by Anonymousreply 285March 8, 2019 9:11 AM

"Also if Reagan can be rightly criticized for ignoring the AIDS crisis from 1981 to 1984 then so can Liz Taylor who took 3 long years to form a charity that was obviously needed."

r281, that's one of the stupidest statements on this thread. It took Taylor ONLY three years (when she didn't have to even do that) to start a foundation that eventually earned over a quarter of a billion dollars to fight AIDS. And she used her star power to put a big shining light on what Reagan and her own government wouldn't do.

And what have YOU done?

by Anonymousreply 286March 8, 2019 2:10 PM

"They were superficial friends. Hollywood friends."

Nope. They were thick as thieves, really besotted with her each other. He worshipped the Hollywood movie goddess; he seemingly wanted to BE her. He "hosted (paid for?)" her lavish wedding to Larry Fortensky. He showered her with the expensive jewelry she always craved and other expensive gifts. She was enamored of him, too; she adored anyone who gave her anything she wanted. She bought him a fucking elephant! No, they were definitely more than "Hollywood friends." They were two very rich, famous disturbed people; people like that are drawn to each other like magnets.

by Anonymousreply 287March 8, 2019 8:41 PM

My curse on you, OP

by Anonymousreply 288March 8, 2019 8:44 PM

r263, so she didn't like cock then.

by Anonymousreply 289March 8, 2019 9:27 PM

R289 No she didn't.

by Anonymousreply 290March 8, 2019 10:16 PM

R275 She did more for AIDS than any of you cunts.

just for her image exactly like Jolie

by Anonymousreply 291March 8, 2019 10:20 PM

Elizabeth Taylor was hang-banged in Central Park!

by Anonymousreply 292March 9, 2019 3:36 AM

If Reagan had given a speech in 1982 when it was still called GRID, that would have done more to associate it with gay men in the public's eye.

by Anonymousreply 293March 9, 2019 3:52 AM

Sure, Jan at r291.

by Anonymousreply 294March 9, 2019 5:35 PM

Michael was actually obsessed with Elizabeth as a child actress, not her later movies. When he sang the tribute to her, he even used a child to play young Liz. He was mad obsessed with children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295March 9, 2019 5:41 PM

Suddenly, Last Century, Elizabeth Taylor found herself being used for evil.

by Anonymousreply 296March 9, 2019 7:31 PM

Since some people are pushing for the idea that MJ's close friends are complicit in those unproven crimes...is Sophia Loren complicit too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297March 9, 2019 7:52 PM

Only trashy vulgar low class queens would defend Taylor who was uneducated, trashy and common, really a pig in lipstick. Grabbing diamonds with a short chubby fingers from her friend, an adult man whose constant companions were young boys. She knew. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 298March 9, 2019 8:13 PM

^^^Cuckoo.^^^

by Anonymousreply 299March 9, 2019 9:12 PM

He had a surreal friendship with Jackie Onassis, too. One of Jackie's biographies (I think it was the Sarah Bradford one) goes into detail about it. He took Caroline out on a date purely to get closer to Jackie. He insisted that she not only edit his autobiography, Moonwalk, but write the foreword as well (even though pretty much anyone in the entertainment industry would have been willing to do it). There was also a bizarre story about him sending her a widescreen TV as a gift.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300March 9, 2019 10:16 PM

Liz, Sophia, Jackie...are all of MJ's older female friends complicit now just because?

by Anonymousreply 301March 9, 2019 11:49 PM

Well as long as we're on the subject of Elizabeth Taylor...

I'VE NEVER LIKED HER!!!

by Anonymousreply 302March 10, 2019 1:22 AM

I think everyone who knew Michael Jackson knew about his fixation on little boys. But they either chose to ignore the obvious implications or to delude themselves that his obsession with boys was purely "innocent."

by Anonymousreply 303March 10, 2019 1:35 AM

Liz was nothing but a prostitute. She'd enable anyone who gave her riches and flattery.

by Anonymousreply 304March 10, 2019 2:02 AM

This stupidity again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305March 10, 2019 2:11 AM

r305, please get your head out of your ass. I don't give a fuck if Taylor was talented or beautiful. She was one of them.

by Anonymousreply 306March 10, 2019 2:29 AM

R297 If she was his friend then yes.

by Anonymousreply 307March 10, 2019 11:03 AM

R303 Yes everyone knew it was just one of open secrets in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 308March 10, 2019 11:04 AM

both Taylor and Loren became uglier and monstrous looking the older they became. #puke

by Anonymousreply 309March 10, 2019 11:06 AM

did the aids foundation pay her a shit load of $ to front them?

by Anonymousreply 310March 10, 2019 11:10 AM

jacko loved her and others knowin bout his pervy ways, wanted to see how far he could go and not be shunned . he got off on it. he gave her jewels to keep her ass as his buddy. she so fukd up on beer and pills she would fuk anything. loved blowing her latin servants.

by Anonymousreply 311March 10, 2019 11:18 AM

Everyone knew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312March 10, 2019 12:37 PM

My GAWD, I think it’s ever so easy to accuse someone of looking the other way when you, in fact, were not there. It’s easy to say that in hindsight and with all the information we have now. Maybe she DID know? But without her being here to explain herself, it’s wrong to assume she absolutely knew.

If there is some kind of evidence, whether she wrote something down, or even a witness had a conversation with her would work for me, then I would start believing Liz knew. A conversation with someone would strongly point toward her complicity for me. But right now, it’s an assumption based on the advantage of hindsight and literally nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 313March 10, 2019 3:26 PM

r282 yeah estefan is a big democratic supporter. SHe held numerous fundraisers for Obama.

by Anonymousreply 314March 10, 2019 3:29 PM

Liz Taylor can burn in hell. Complicit psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 315March 10, 2019 6:05 PM

Innocent until proven guilty.

by Anonymousreply 316March 10, 2019 6:08 PM

r315= CUCKOO.

by Anonymousreply 317March 11, 2019 1:30 AM

Amazing she lived as long as she did.... do booze and pills prolong life? wonder if she was pedo jacko's pill connection...in the early yrs.

by Anonymousreply 318March 11, 2019 10:11 AM

I think if Elizabeth did know about it, it was less important than the benefits she received by being Michael's 'closest friend'. I'm sorry Liz fans, but you have to admit she was a fundamentally selfish and narcissistic human being.

by Anonymousreply 319March 11, 2019 4:51 PM

R319 totally

by Anonymousreply 320March 11, 2019 5:40 PM

What about Diana Ross? Wasn't MJ friends with Diana? Did that fizzle out? Did she want to distance herself from him? IIRC, didn't she not attend MJ's funeral?

by Anonymousreply 321March 11, 2019 9:49 PM

R321 after the pedo allegations she wasn't that close to him anymore

by Anonymousreply 322March 11, 2019 11:26 PM

Well, r319/r320, if Elizabeth Taylor was fundamentally a "selfish and narcissistic human being," she still started a foundation to fight AIDS that has raised over a quarter of a billion dollars, so I'll take her narcissism any day. And what have you done?

Get real, Mary and Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 323March 12, 2019 1:02 AM

Elizabeth Taylor's work on behalf of AIDS brought her awards and adulation and parties and an undeserved reputation as a "humanitarian." I think that was the real motivation behind her efforts, all that praise and recognition that got slopped on her. Bono is the same way; his work on behalf of Africa gets him fawned over and feted and he gets treated like some kind of important political figure, and that's something he can't get enough of. Elizabeth Taylor and Bono practiced what Paul Newman called "noisy philanthropy", that is, doing something supposedly to help other people in order to bring attention and homage to yourself. Pretty shitty behavior, that.

by Anonymousreply 324March 12, 2019 1:38 AM

Fuck you, r324--what have YOU done? Hilarious saying these people are "shitty" because you don't "approve" of how they "appeared" as philantropists. You're an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 325March 12, 2019 2:03 AM

Fuck you, R325. What have I done? Well, I've contributed to charitable causes, but since I"m not a fame whore I've never gotten accolades and awards for it. Hilarious that you worship narcissistic shits like Elizabeth Taylor and Bono. You're an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 326March 12, 2019 2:17 AM

Noooooo.....you’re BOTH assholes for hijacking this thread! This is about those who know that Liz was a malignant putrescent whore-of-a-mother toad Vs. those know know that Liz was an effervescent virginal vaudevillian (in the best sense) philanthropic Our Lady Mother Theresa and Savior of the Ill Helpless Gays. It is a battle to the death and you have both committed the Sin of Interruption!!!

by Anonymousreply 327March 12, 2019 2:25 AM

Liz aligned herself to AIDS cause for public image reasons. Everyone's perception of her was in the toilet because she saw the change to be seen as the patron saint of gay men being her shot at renewed relevance.

by Anonymousreply 328March 12, 2019 2:26 AM

Diana Ross and MJ fell out when he didn't attend her 1986 wedding to Arne Naess. Then, MJ recorded "Dirty Diana," sooo. ...

by Anonymousreply 329March 12, 2019 2:36 AM

r328, please prove she "aligned herself to AIDS cause for public image reasons." Actual proof of that. Otherwise, it's purely your opinion.

Go ahead, evidence. We'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 330March 12, 2019 3:07 AM

Why didn't MJ attend Diana's wedding?

by Anonymousreply 331March 12, 2019 4:23 AM

She didn't know. She fell for the tale he spun that because he had no childhood he was going to have one in adulthood. And she having worked as a child felt she understood.

by Anonymousreply 332March 12, 2019 4:37 AM

how much was lizzie paid to be the face of the AIDS foundation?

by Anonymousreply 333March 12, 2019 10:18 AM

Denial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334March 12, 2019 10:45 AM

She did good work for AIDS, but this is why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335March 12, 2019 10:46 AM

Liz was drunk.

by Anonymousreply 336March 12, 2019 1:16 PM

Prove that was why, r335. And that picture was long before she started her foundation.

by Anonymousreply 337March 12, 2019 1:29 PM

At least Rock Hudson’s affairs were with consenting adult men.

by Anonymousreply 338March 12, 2019 1:43 PM

R324 Elizabeth Taylor's work on behalf of AIDS brought her awards and adulation and parties and an undeserved reputation as a "humanitarian."

Yes. noisy philanthropy indeed. Jolie is another example.

by Anonymousreply 339March 12, 2019 7:50 PM

Give the dead bitch a break.

by Anonymousreply 340March 12, 2019 7:51 PM

Taylor sure did more than you did, r339.

by Anonymousreply 341March 12, 2019 8:18 PM

Are people who noisily complain about the "noisy" philanthropy of philanthropists like Taylor (while consistently denying Taylor did any good at all despite raising over a quarter of a billion dollars) really thinking they're kidding anyone here? Taylor did more than any of you, period.

by Anonymousreply 342March 12, 2019 8:21 PM

Mia Farrow is a fake philanthropist.

by Anonymousreply 343March 12, 2019 8:22 PM

Elizabeth Taylor can rot.

by Anonymousreply 344March 12, 2019 8:23 PM

Elizabeth Taylor did more for gay men and AIDS (by raising over a quarter of a million dollars through her foundation) than any of her bullshit naysayers here, most of whom wouldn't even be deserving of her philanthropy because they're such hateful cunts, who would rather trash the woman than acknowledge all she did.

by Anonymousreply 345March 12, 2019 8:23 PM

Elizabeth Taylor did more for gay men and AIDS (by raising over a quarter of a BILLION dollars through her foundation) than any of her bullshit naysayers here, most of whom wouldn't even be deserving of her philanthropy because they're such hateful cunts, who would rather trash the woman than acknowledge all she did.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 346March 12, 2019 8:24 PM

"how much was lizzie paid to be the face of the AIDS foundation?"

She was paid in parties, adulation, awards, luxurious hotels and trips. She couldn't get enough of that stuff. That was her motivation for being "the face of the AIDS foundation."

by Anonymousreply 347March 12, 2019 8:29 PM

She raised a ton for AIDS & overlooked her weirdo, evil friends pedophila because she liked the jewelry he gave her. Both can be true. Also R347 is right and the elephant thing is gross. Especially after Jackson's cruelty let to a giraffe dying at Neverland.

by Anonymousreply 348March 12, 2019 8:30 PM

Weinstein did charity work for LGBT and AIDS/HIV and wasn't noisy about his charity work.

by Anonymousreply 349March 12, 2019 8:33 PM

that poor elephant did he throw stones at that elephant like that poor lion?

by Anonymousreply 350March 12, 2019 8:36 PM

MJ was an evil manipulator. He most certainly knew how to appeal to people's egos and how being worshipped by him would make them blind to the truth . Liz had a beyond surreal childhood and was a prima donna, and sadly gay men at that time WORSHIPPED these types of broads.

But MJ and Liz also shared an affinity to NARCOTICS . Liz was too doped out and self centered and not quite bright to even ponder the weirdness with MJ and kids.

by Anonymousreply 351March 12, 2019 8:37 PM

WOW. Never knew my values aligned so much with Betty Bacall. Thank you, R67

by Anonymousreply 352March 12, 2019 8:53 PM

Yikes DL attacking two dead people that can't defend themselves against accusations. Shameful

At least let them speak out, but I guess they can't which is why people just now allegedly speak out after the fact.

by Anonymousreply 353March 12, 2019 8:56 PM

I knew Jacko was a pedi hen he was alive. Most people did.

by Anonymousreply 354March 12, 2019 9:02 PM

pedophile obvs

by Anonymousreply 355March 12, 2019 9:03 PM

Most now LOATHE MJ.. With internet and social media , his secrets are out . What a swine

by Anonymousreply 356March 12, 2019 9:06 PM

[quote]Yikes DL attacking two dead people that can't defend themselves against accusations. Shameful

Jackson defending himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357March 12, 2019 9:23 PM

That Kyle Dunnigan bit never gets old...soooo funny. Hope MJ is toasty with Dahmer in hell:)

by Anonymousreply 358March 12, 2019 9:24 PM

bitch sold her fat to jacko, who used it as lube on their assholes.

by Anonymousreply 359March 13, 2019 10:16 AM

BTW, whatever happened to the two kids from the [italic]Flintstones[/italic] movie? The one Steven Spielberg has a “presents” credit on but otherwise was only tangentially involved with?

by Anonymousreply 360March 13, 2019 1:43 PM

She's certainly to blame for that face!

by Anonymousreply 361March 13, 2019 2:29 PM

Liz was too busy getting plowed by Larry Fortensky to notice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362March 13, 2019 3:07 PM

she died a fat blob all alone with her bed covered with pizza boxes and dirty underwear...

by Anonymousreply 363March 13, 2019 3:11 PM

No, dear r363--that was you.

by Anonymousreply 364March 14, 2019 12:25 AM

Lizabeth Taylor I think was a complexed person. She started to advocate and fight against AIDS because she was loosing friends. Frank Sinatra told her at the beginning that she was committing career suicide, and she said she didn't give a damn! She said, its because of gay men that we are famous and successful. She said they are the reason why I have a career. She said there were gay s who made this business such as makeup artists, hair dressers, etc. Besides, she said I am losing friends to AIDS. Taylor also said in an interview with Barbra Walters that working to fight AIDS was the most meaningful thing she ever done in her life. She said with all of the drugs and booze she took she should have been dead years before. I think as she got older, the drug problem she had was mainly addiction to pain killers because she was in a lot of back pain, and she wasn't all that well. I don't think she had a drug issue as she did years before in a recreational way. I once read Peter Lawford's autobiography and he said to Liz, you are no fun anymore since you don't get stone anymore. He said one time both he, Peter Lawford, and Liz used to go on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in Disneyland and snort coke and trip out on everything they saw in the ride. She adored gay men. Liz mainly had gay male friends ,and she hardly had any female friends because she cliqued with gay men. She was a very close friend to Rock Hudson as everyone already knows. He came over a couple of times to Liz's place along with Carol Burnett and the three of them went to Taylor's closet trying on dresses etc. Also, Liz would make Marianna brownies, for them which were considered thee best pot brownies in Hollywood. Also, I once read something very crass and gross what Liz and Rock did. Once, he and she went to all of the Mexican restaurants they could find and ate the food. They had a farting and burping contest. Liz won the contest. Apparently she was known to be very bawdy, sore like a sailor, and sloppy. Which I was shocked to discover.

by Anonymousreply 365March 14, 2019 12:17 PM

I recall Liz did an interview with Larry King, which I think was rather telling. Liz said she was in Jackson's bedroom with kids and they were all lying in bed together watching Disney films. Liz said there was nothing inappropriate going on. A therapist said the fact that a grown man has children come over for sleep overs alone is totally unhealthy and totally wrong. The fact that Liz was present knowingly Jackson brought kids over to his bedroom just this fact alone, is horrible. And of course if she knew he might had sex with them she is highly responsible. Some mentioned on this thread that Richard Burton pointed out the Tennessee Williams made a pass and Liz's son and she brushed it off as no big deal, I believe it. My mother once had a friend who was an ex-costume designer in Hollywood. She told my mother many moons ago that Raymond Burr liked very, very young boys ,and he would go to San Francisco to have sex with them. She said everyone in Hollywood knew but it wasn't a big deal to because they thought, well that is what Raymond is into. Socialite Babe Paley once said that morals were for the poor not for her class of people. Babe Paley said we are above morals and don't have to answer to anyone.

BTW, someone on this thread pointed out that Sofia Loren hung out with Jackson. Yes, this is true, BUT when accusations that Jackson was having sex with little boys, she distance herself from Jackson immediately.

Liz on Jewels and Jackson gifting her jewelry and gifts. I attended Liz Taylor's auction live online only. Jackson gave her very, very priceless pieces. One of the many things he gave her was a necklace and earrings set that was designed like monkeys were hanging around the neck and earrings dangling from her ear lobes. The set were made out stunning rubies, peridot, and other gems. Also, from her estate was a solid gold flash light. The flash light was gifted to her when Liz did a TV film in order to make her happy and to keep her on the film set. Working on that film she acquired many jewels. Therefore, it seems very possible that Jackson gave her jewelry and other priceless items to keep her quiet. Yet, Liz was worth around close to 1 billion dollars or 1 billion dollars because of her very, very successful perfume lines so she could have bought those things herself. They say rich people like free things.Her children are still receiving money from their mother's products. However, they still had an issue with their mother's will, Good Grief! Really?

BTW, Through out Liz's life her jewelry was beyond mindboggling because she acquired much, much more than what was in her collection when her estate was auctioned off when she died. She had some incredible pieces of jewelry which she had auctioned off many years ago to help pay for her husband, John Warner's campaign. Then she had a lot of jewels auctioned off for AMFAR to raise money. Therefore, if you think about it, if she didn't part with jewels when she was married to Warner and putting jewels up for auction for AMFAR, her auction which took place after she died would have been even much more jaw dropping which is incredible because her estate auction was just incredible. BTW, Liz had a Carl Faberge enamel and gold picture frame and egg pendent, which Malcom Forbes family gave her after he died. How lucky she was that bitch! LOL! UGH! It has always been my dream since I was a little kid to own at least one piece of Faberge because his work is so captivatingly exquisite. I think I am going to cry just thinking about it! LOL! I have always been fascinated by Russian art and history since I was a kid.

BTW, People on here are saying Liz's husbands were gay? Like who? I never heard that before.

by Anonymousreply 366March 14, 2019 1:15 PM

Did she eat the key witnesses?

by Anonymousreply 367March 14, 2019 1:19 PM

I want to add racist, anti-Semite Orca Winfrey is responsible too because she knew about it and she didn't ask him about it and grilled him. Now this phony said, I am aware I am going to get into hot water with the family interviewing his victims by that is alright. This reminds me of Orca Winfrey hung around Harvey Weinstein and she knew like everyone else what he was doing and the phony didn't say one word. In fact, some model claimed the bitch try to pimp her out to Harvey Walestein. This is the same type of mindset.

by Anonymousreply 368March 14, 2019 1:25 PM

This is R365, I meant to say Marijuana brownies!! LOL!

by Anonymousreply 369March 14, 2019 1:28 PM

like mae west, lizzie thought eating cumwads prolonged youth and sex appeal.

she ate all mike's leftovers, she hid in his closet and got what she could fore the kids woke up.

horrible.

by Anonymousreply 370March 14, 2019 1:58 PM

Very interesting vid of Bacall talking about Burton. The poster is confusing the issue. Bacall is speaking frankly about her opinion of Burton, not Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 371March 14, 2019 3:21 PM

r371, actually Bacall is flat out insinuating that Burton's affiliation with Taylor is what caused his downfall. He didn't get into that excessive lifestyle until Liz brought him into it. Self indulgent pig she was.

by Anonymousreply 372March 14, 2019 3:56 PM

r372 is reading into what she wants to see.

by Anonymousreply 373March 14, 2019 3:59 PM

From what I have heard, Bacall wasn't a very nice person. One time she was at a restaurant ,and she express her complaints about everything to the waiter. At one point she said, waiter! this potato is bad!! The waiter grabbed the potato, and he spanked it saying, bad potato! bad! bad! Bacall laughed and said, you win.

Anyway, Bacall was a hypocrite! She judges Burton about being materialistic and acting pious saying, there are starving people in the world, really?! I went through the auction catalogue on line of Bacall's estate. Her apartment in the Dakota was crammed with antiques! I mean she had stuff covering every table space there was with small antique items. The small antique items were just lovely and exquisite ,but it was just too crammed. And she had a large and fantastic collection of beautiful majolica which doesn't include the myriads of other things she owned. She also owned some modern art and sculptures that were priceless. Furthermore, this phony grew up in Brookland, and she put on this upper crust accent as if she grew up in the high society circles. I noticed she developed this phony accent later in her life when she hung out with various people from high society and old money.

However, I am a huge fan of Bacall's work in film and I still am a huge fan of hers. I love her antiques as well, LOL! However, I'm sorry but Bacall outside of her films and her acting, in her real life, she was too phony.

by Anonymousreply 374March 15, 2019 9:12 AM

did he abuse boys at her mansion? did she supply him with boys? she was a kinky old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 375March 15, 2019 9:13 AM

What is with Lisa Marie Presley? Why did she marry Jackson? She seems like she is totally nuts ,and the guys she picks to marry are completely gross. Once, she was asked in an interview if she and Jackson had sex.She paused for a while, and then shot out saying wellll!!! Yes!! She claimed she felt sorry for him uh? whaa?

by Anonymousreply 376March 15, 2019 9:40 AM

I'd like to know what some of Jackson's other intimates have to say about the accusations in "Leaving Neverland." Lisa Marie Presley, Brooke Shields, Liza Minnelli...I don't think any of them have made any statement yet. They should; Presley was married to him, Shields "dated" him for years, and Minnelli was another one of his celebrity crushes. What do they have to say about him now? And has his "wife" Debbie Rowe said anything yet? She was paid a lot of money to have a child for him, but I think she actually did say they never had sex. Before all the shit hit the fan she never spoke ill of him and spoke warmly (she had tears in her eyes) of the "look on his face" after she popped Paris out of her pussy. Jackson said he was in the delivery room at the time, and after Paris squirted out, he grabbed her up, placenta and all, and rushed out of the delivery room with her. Utter bullshit of course; no hospital would have permitted that. Anyway, I'd love to hear what these females, all of whom once were enamored of him, have to say about their dear husband or friend now.

by Anonymousreply 377March 16, 2019 8:40 PM

Bacall did not exude any warmth. She seemed so angry.

by Anonymousreply 378March 16, 2019 9:16 PM

Not just exes, but former employees need to speak up and/or take legal action because Robson and Safechuck’s allegations throw them under the bus as being complicit with sexually abusing children. If I were one of MJ’s bodyguards or Neverland staff I would be furious.

by Anonymousreply 379March 16, 2019 9:28 PM

E362 Larry Fortensky was gay like all her husbands and fake bfs.

by Anonymousreply 380March 27, 2019 9:59 PM

R376 Lisa Marie Presley is gay like her father.

by Anonymousreply 381March 27, 2019 9:59 PM

Maybe because when I was young Elizabeth Taylor was overweight and a Joan Rivers joke so I missed her glory days, but I never understood why people worshiped the woman. Sounds like she was a selfish narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 382March 27, 2019 10:12 PM

She ate Jackson's nose.

by Anonymousreply 383March 27, 2019 10:13 PM

R382 I agree.

by Anonymousreply 384March 27, 2019 10:13 PM

None of Jackson's, friends, "ex-wives (lol)", or associates are making a statement because they all knew he was GUILTY. The man lived with Omer Bhatti as he wife for fuck sakes, he was never without a boy in his bed.

by Anonymousreply 385March 27, 2019 10:32 PM

R380? whaa? I never herd Liz's husbands were all gay? Where did you get that info? Why would she marry homos? Liz once said, What can I say? I 'm a chick that digs sex.

R381? Elvis was gay? His daughter is gay? Where did you get this info? I never heard this. On the contrary, I have heard that Elvis was hit on by his doctor ,and Elvis ran out of the office because he was grossed out and not happy.

by Anonymousreply 386March 27, 2019 11:19 PM

R386, a troll is pulling your leg. Elizabeth Taylor's husbands were not gay. Elvis was not gay. Lisa Marie Presley is not gay. It's just a troll saying everybody is gay. Ignore the troll.

by Anonymousreply 387March 27, 2019 11:59 PM

Elvis was a big fag.

by Anonymousreply 388April 6, 2019 7:54 PM

Everyone in Hollywerid knew that Jackson was a pedo.

by Anonymousreply 389April 6, 2019 7:55 PM

R388 is a particularly moronic troll.

by Anonymousreply 390April 6, 2019 9:44 PM

"Everyone in Hollywerid"

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 391April 7, 2019 12:39 AM

I remember that MJ's family didn't want Liz hanging around him. She lived on drugs, pills and booze all her life and this is what they had in common. It wouldn't surprise me Liz encouraged MJ to start IV drugs to help with sleep. How in the hell does someone get Propanolol for sleep? Liz lost weight through IV infusion, not diet and exercise. She was a lazy bitch, she never lived a healthy lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 392April 7, 2019 10:42 PM

Hollyweird*

by Anonymousreply 393April 8, 2019 1:43 AM

R390 He was but you are a fangirl with straight dick fetish so you never accept that fact about him. You rather believe he was a pervert and married an underage girl than accept that he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 394April 8, 2019 1:45 AM

R394 is brain damaged troll.

by Anonymousreply 395April 8, 2019 2:39 AM

What crimes?

by Anonymousreply 396April 8, 2019 3:19 PM

R395 Only brain damaged are Liza Taylor fans

by Anonymousreply 397April 9, 2019 1:19 AM

*Liz

and Wacko Jacko fantards

by Anonymousreply 398April 9, 2019 1:19 AM

For those of you with Comcast who (like me) are not HBO subscribers, this is free Xfinity week. I'm about to cue up "Leaving Neverland"--is La Liz mentioned at all (haven't read the thread so place don't yell)

by Anonymousreply 399April 9, 2019 1:22 AM

^ Tanks fuh dat

by Anonymousreply 400April 9, 2019 1:27 AM

Michael was never convicted of any crimes. The police did a thorough investigation, and this went to trial. He was found innocent.

by Anonymousreply 401April 9, 2019 1:32 AM

He settled out of court for 20 million dollars because it would be cheaper. If you require a 20 million dollar defense against accusations, you are guilty.

by Anonymousreply 402April 9, 2019 1:34 AM

"If you require a 20 million dollar defense against accusations, you are guilty."

The court didn't think so.

by Anonymousreply 403April 9, 2019 1:35 AM

MJ was a gross, guilty pedo

by Anonymousreply 404April 9, 2019 1:37 AM

Why didn't Jackson try to get with young black kids?

by Anonymousreply 405April 9, 2019 1:39 AM

R401, you can never be "found innocent" under our system of law. Being found not guilty does not mean that you did not do it. OJ was found not guilty.

Also, R403, a number of the jurors who acquitted MJ actually believed he was guilty, but that the prosecution had not proved his case.

by Anonymousreply 406April 9, 2019 1:40 AM

He was only attracted to non black kids. He hated black people in general - including himself.

by Anonymousreply 407April 9, 2019 1:41 AM

He wanted to be white, hence the bleached skin. He may have had vitiligo, but people with that condition don't have white as a ghost skin like he did. After his death, jars and jars of skin bleaching cream were found in his nasty, cluttered bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 408April 9, 2019 1:44 AM

Some times not always, very wealthy people pay people money who make false claims about them because they don't want to be bothered going to court. The pay off isn't always a big deal when you are immensely wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 409April 9, 2019 10:20 AM

That Pedo put on one of the greatest shows I've ever seen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410April 10, 2019 2:14 AM

Elizabeth Taylor was complicit and fatplicit.

by Anonymousreply 411April 10, 2019 2:17 AM

the 23 million he paid to Chandler was1/10 of his net worth Then 2.5 million to the maid's son + other payoffs per LaToya. It's no wonder the freak died poor and soaked in his own urine.

by Anonymousreply 412April 10, 2019 4:13 AM

[quote]I recall Liz did an interview with Larry King, which I think was rather telling. Liz said she was in Jackson's bedroom with kids and they were all lying in bed together watching Disney films.

And then those kids went into The Black Hole.

by Anonymousreply 413April 10, 2019 7:29 AM

His friend had special needs lol

by Anonymousreply 414April 11, 2019 1:44 AM

Her*

by Anonymousreply 415April 11, 2019 1:44 AM

To be supposedly complicit in a crime without proof

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416April 11, 2019 2:26 AM

Of there's no proof. His crimes are his own.

by Anonymousreply 417April 11, 2019 2:51 AM

Hollywood knew about him Taylor was no exception sure she knew too.

by Anonymousreply 418April 11, 2019 2:53 AM

His crimes are his own. He committed them.

by Anonymousreply 419April 11, 2019 3:13 AM

This bastard molested a little boy who had cancer!!! Then that major bitch Barba Streisand has the never to say the shit she does? What a miserable, evil person! I never could and I still can't stand her!! I always thought she was very over rated and I never thought she had an ounce of star quality to her.

BTW, I get the very strong impression that Barbra made this comment about MJ and kids because she was making innuendo that gay men like little boys. Maybe her son likes little boys so the freak is trying to generalize all gay men to make her gross looking son acceptable in his possibly evil actions?

by Anonymousreply 420April 18, 2019 10:09 AM

rumor has it jacko pedo took pix of his boys sucking on her cow teats.

she loved havin them gnawed on. made her faint with joy.....

bless her sow soul.

by Anonymousreply 421April 18, 2019 10:46 AM

Diana Ross knew him when he was a child, but they weren't that close from the mid-eighties on, I think.

It was around that time when Taylor was just becoming friendly with him.

And not comparable to knowing about adults being 'raped'.

by Anonymousreply 422April 18, 2019 10:50 AM

[quote]She said there were gays who made this business such as makeup artists, hair dressers, etc.

Ahhhh HELLO?

by Anonymousreply 423April 18, 2019 10:56 AM

Take your meds, r420. You're raving.

by Anonymousreply 424April 18, 2019 12:16 PM

lizzie know all.

that accounts for that faint smile she summoned up when with him.

reckon she needed him for a bit of publicity,,,,,,tarnishes her reputation a bit, to have kissed his ass so much

by Anonymousreply 425April 18, 2019 12:35 PM

were jacko's boys able to get milk from her big ole teats?

by Anonymousreply 426April 18, 2019 1:10 PM

R408 Jackson developed vitiligo before he adjusted any of his features. The spots go paper white. monobenzylether or hydroquinone is one way of dealing with widespread or progressing vitiligo but it is permanent and depigmentsthe skin to a ghastly shade. There are some treatments that can restore some pigmentation but they have side effects and downsides, and the cosmetic improvement is not complete, and it's harder to conceal if the contrast is high. My grandmother was Caucasian and had vitiligo. She used pancake makeup on her arms and face to hide the paper white spots. Jackson used makeup for a long time.

He was a monster pedophile and may well have desired to shed blackness, but yes indeed, bleaching to paper white is one of the standard ways of coping with vitiligo.

by Anonymousreply 427April 18, 2019 1:41 PM

No, r427, you're wrong. There are a number of photos out there where Jackson has had facial surgery already, but shows no depigmentation whatsoever on his skin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428April 19, 2019 2:58 AM

His crimes, not hers, r425. He committed them.

by Anonymousreply 429April 19, 2019 6:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!