Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Ciccone (The ultimate Bro)

Anyone have any fun stories to tell about Christopher Ciccone? I remember him in NYC in the late 80s and 90s when he was tight with his sister Madonna. He was very superior to people. I lived nearby on E. 12th Street (he was on 4th Avenue) and he was never a friend to the local gays in the hood, unless you were a down on his luck Hispanic with a big cock and connection to drugs. So full of himself.

He wrote an unflattering book about his sister and was cut off from her money and connections.

What is he doing these days? Is his life so fabulous now, because it certainly was when Madonna was his hook up for everything. Hopefully he is a nicer person nowadays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 19, 2019 2:56 AM

I definitely see a resemblance.

by Anonymousreply 1February 7, 2019 11:21 AM

Damn, he's certainly gotten fat.

by Anonymousreply 2February 7, 2019 11:37 AM

I wonder if Madge gives money to any of her siblings?

by Anonymousreply 3February 7, 2019 11:50 AM

When he and Madonna were still tight, he always came off as insufferably arrogant to me, so OP’s description sounds right. His book was juicy read, that’s for sure, but I can’t help wonder how that affected the dynamics with his entire family.

by Anonymousreply 4February 7, 2019 11:55 AM

I think Madonna is tight with her sister Paula. I think she was only one invited to her marriage to Guy Ritchie.

by Anonymousreply 5February 7, 2019 12:16 PM

What a bloated mess.

by Anonymousreply 6February 7, 2019 12:24 PM

He certainly did get fat. Those Ciccone genes don’t seem to aging any of them well. Madonna seems to be tight with her sisters Paula and Melanie these days. I can only imagine what it’s like trying to maintain a normal relationship with a sister who’s a raging narcissist millionaire.

by Anonymousreply 7February 7, 2019 12:28 PM

Can the family even ever be in the same room together? I mean his book let it all hang out. And then at the end he talks about loving his sister and how he hopes they can come together again. In what world?

by Anonymousreply 8February 7, 2019 12:34 PM

Porker.

by Anonymousreply 9February 7, 2019 12:39 PM

He must live in LA or somewhere out of NYC, he no longer is out and about like in the past. Maybe he has a partner and 3 adopted kids from Malawi, he always like to imitate his sister you know.

by Anonymousreply 10February 7, 2019 12:42 PM

Do any Italians age well? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 11February 7, 2019 12:43 PM

Do shut up r11.

by Anonymousreply 12February 7, 2019 12:45 PM

What about me?

by Anonymousreply 13February 7, 2019 1:07 PM

Wow did he get fat & ugly.

I'd rather remember him like this . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 7, 2019 1:14 PM

For some reason, the only thing I remember him doing away from his sister was being a "style expert" judge one year on the Restaurant Wars episode of Top Chef. He was just as prissy and obnoxious as one would expect.

However, I will always remember him dragging one team because they used scented candles on the tables which interfered with the smell and taste of the food. I had never though of that before, and always think about it when I have people over for dinner.

I guess he has served a purpose in my life, then.

by Anonymousreply 15February 7, 2019 1:28 PM

Everyone knows you use unscented candles at dinner parties. I learned that from my grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 16February 7, 2019 1:31 PM

He found his place in heaven if he taught the fraus this one thing!

by Anonymousreply 17February 7, 2019 1:32 PM

Give me a break, I was about 15 at the time, so I hadn't thrown a shit ton of dinner parties at the time...

by Anonymousreply 18February 7, 2019 1:33 PM

"Millionaire," r7?

You think small.

by Anonymousreply 19February 7, 2019 1:43 PM

[quote]I'd rather remember him like this.

I'd rather remember her like that.

by Anonymousreply 20February 7, 2019 1:45 PM

But there's a lot of Ciconne siblings. Do they get along now? Do any of them, past or present actually work for Madonna? And what about the so called homeless brother?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 7, 2019 1:46 PM

All I know is I would be kissing up to Madge something fierce....like being a personal assistant or something to get some of that cash, even if I despised her privately.

by Anonymousreply 22February 7, 2019 1:48 PM

[quote] I definitely see a resemblance.

We know what she'd look like now without the million and one interventions.

by Anonymousreply 23February 7, 2019 1:52 PM

He has that deep , sexy voice and used to be fit. He looked like an arrogant jerk type in tank tops and like his pits would reek but would fuck you like a beast and you’d like it.

by Anonymousreply 24February 7, 2019 1:58 PM

I learned that scented candle thing from Top Chef also. But it was something you never thought about at dinner parties normally because there weren't a slew of scented candle companies until more recently.

by Anonymousreply 25February 7, 2019 2:06 PM

it's just common sense not to use tacky scented candles - like it's common sense not to serve tacky flavored coffee

by Anonymousreply 26February 7, 2019 2:08 PM

last time I saw Chris, he was coming into that bar on Ave B or was it A, called Cake and like the music biz wannabe I was I approached him and had a brief convo with him. This caused a major rift between my friend and I, my friend was mad because I mentioned him meeting Chris at Universal Grill the week before. People are so touchy in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 27February 7, 2019 2:11 PM

[quote] He has that deep , sexy voice and used to be fit. He looked like an arrogant jerk type in tank tops and like his pits would reek but would fuck you like a beast and you’d like it.

You know he had 9 inches which is now 5, since the rest is hidden by his gunt.

And it smells like stale salami and regret

by Anonymousreply 28February 7, 2019 2:11 PM

He was at the Guy Ritchie wedding because he bitched about it for ten pages in his book. He claimed Guy was homophobic and constantly said rude things to him and poked fun at him at all the wedding parties. In the book he claimed he got tired of it and said something like, "Guy will be in my room after dinner sucking my dick if anyone would like to watch." This was said at a large dinner party and Guy and Madge were not happy about it at all.

by Anonymousreply 29February 7, 2019 2:13 PM

Cokehead with a hungry hole.

by Anonymousreply 30February 7, 2019 2:17 PM

R26 I'm drinking Nescafe vanilla instant coffee right now. Care to join? I'll light a candle. How about Frosted Pine by Yankee.

by Anonymousreply 31February 7, 2019 2:34 PM

I’ll ask him when he relieves me at the night shift at the A Plus minimart later...

by Anonymousreply 32February 7, 2019 2:38 PM

[quote] Do any Italians age well? I think not.

Chris Cuomo is almost 50 and has aged gracefully.

by Anonymousreply 33February 7, 2019 2:40 PM

I met him in a nightclub in Paris around the time his book was published. He was high as fuck. I don't remember the name of the venue but the DJ was Nicolas Nucci.

by Anonymousreply 34February 7, 2019 2:51 PM

Best R1 in awhile! Well done.

by Anonymousreply 35February 7, 2019 3:01 PM

All of Madonna's brothers are drunken assholes who bitch and moan that she won't given them any $$$, I don't blame her for not wanting anything to do with them.

Her brother Anthony is a homeless alcoholic, her brother Martin is an alcoholic who's had several DUI arrests, and her brother Mario is an alcoholic who's been arrested for beating up his girlfriend. And they're all pissed that Madonna won't hand them a blank check because they all feel they deserve it.

To Madonna's credit, she has paid all of their legal fees and offered to pay for rehab, but they've all refused to go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 7, 2019 3:08 PM

The four Ciccone brothers in the 80s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 7, 2019 3:13 PM

Wow, I've never seen that picture @ R37. They were all pretty good looking. I don't necessarily see brothers who are all good looking all that often. Martin was the hottest IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 38February 7, 2019 3:29 PM

The blond one was gorgeous. I think he was the housekeeper's son.

by Anonymousreply 39February 7, 2019 3:31 PM

There have always been fabulous scented candles. The Duchess of Windsor used Rigaud, but of course never in the dining room. She matched the scents to her flower arrangements in various other rooms.

by Anonymousreply 40February 7, 2019 3:38 PM

He’s a Right winger now. He married some British guy. He defended that fat fuck cunt that wouldn’t issue marriage licenses.

by Anonymousreply 41February 7, 2019 3:53 PM

What about her sisters?

by Anonymousreply 42February 7, 2019 4:41 PM

Madonna is supposedly close to her sister Melanie, I don't know about the other sisters. Melanie is married to the musician Joe Henry and their son Levon (Madonna's nephew) is also a musician.

Levon and Joe:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 7, 2019 4:45 PM

Martin recently said that she paid for him to get new teeth.

He was very happy. I think the years of drinking and drug use ruined his original teeth.

by Anonymousreply 44February 7, 2019 5:02 PM

[quote] Do any Italians age well? I think not.

Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 45February 7, 2019 5:08 PM

There are plenty of Italians that age well. They just aren't trying to look hip with grills and hideous plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 46February 7, 2019 5:13 PM

Why do Italian families always seem like they have a million sons?

by Anonymousreply 47February 7, 2019 5:18 PM

The Italian families I grew up with never had more than three kids. I think that was an older generation r47.

by Anonymousreply 48February 7, 2019 5:19 PM

Madonna cowrote "Don't Tell Me" with Joe Henry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49February 7, 2019 6:57 PM

The Irish have a million kids, not Italians.

by Anonymousreply 50February 7, 2019 7:03 PM

Most old school ethnic families have tons of kids

by Anonymousreply 51February 7, 2019 7:28 PM

I had no idea Madonna had so many siblings. Also, I'm sadly not surprised that enmity exists between the various brothers and sisters. It seems that with Italian-American families with X number of kids, there always seems to be two who are not on speaking terms for whatever latest perceived slight or offense. Compound that with having a famous, controversial, multi-millionaire sister and...

by Anonymousreply 52February 7, 2019 8:12 PM

Enjoy your looks while you have 'em, folks.

in his prime he had men and women drooling over him, Demi Moore was chasing him in his prime and he was an OBVIOUSLY GAY man.

I read the memoir and thought CC left the door open to reconciliation with MC. It wasn't a hit piece he choose his words carefully and he could have been a lot nastier.

He reserved the majority of his venom for MC's hangers-on including her ex-husband and lesbian BFF Ingrid Casears, whom he described as alternately manipulative and a victim of MC's mind games.

by Anonymousreply 53February 8, 2019 12:52 AM

In his heyday he was an arrogant jerk, he deserves ridicule now as a fat old man, he called many eldergays worse than that, so fuck him

by Anonymousreply 54February 8, 2019 1:01 AM

time is the greatest equalizer, he looks like jabba the hut these days

by Anonymousreply 55February 8, 2019 1:03 AM

R52: And their mother dies at an early age and the father immediately gets remarried. We're lucky none of them are serial killers......

by Anonymousreply 56February 8, 2019 5:23 AM

Madonna always had a contentious relationship with her stepmother, as many people do who lose their biological mothers early. Her father and stepmother are still alive.

by Anonymousreply 57February 8, 2019 12:17 PM

Mario Ciccone used to be Director of Merchandising at Maverick Records. He now runs Ciccone Vineyards and Winery, after their dad retired several years ago. Paula Ciccone is its Director of Marketing & Publicity.

Melanie used to be a publicist for Brian Eno's Opal Records. Jennifer is an art teacher in Michigan. Martin works at a rehab center in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 58February 8, 2019 2:18 PM

R49 Have always liked that song and What it feels like to be a Girl on the same album.

by Anonymousreply 59February 8, 2019 10:15 PM

He follows nothing but alt-Right nuts and Fox News on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 60February 8, 2019 10:31 PM

He supported Kim Davis. Freak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 8, 2019 10:32 PM

He was only a Kabbalah water bottle and a macrobiotic food lunch away from having the straight jawline his older sister has. There is no other explanation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 8, 2019 10:52 PM

mouth breather

by Anonymousreply 63February 9, 2019 12:14 AM

And now he’s Truman Capote. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 64February 10, 2019 9:46 AM

He has resting Midwestern face.

by Anonymousreply 65February 10, 2019 10:14 AM

I used to know a guy who lived with him in this spectacular house in LA. It was an old Hollywood type house that was falling apart but had a huge rounded straivase and big rooms. It was cool. They’d host wild parties that are filled with hot guys. I went to a couple of them while I would be in town and they were fun. I’d been introduced to CC a couple of time but he was always high (everyone was). So good memories of him from my end.

by Anonymousreply 66February 10, 2019 10:46 AM

I'm an hour into the audiobook of his tell-all and it's pretty good. The nostalgia is great for fans of early Madonna. He reads the audio himself and he seems aware that he can be just as self-centered and bitchy as his sister.

He was the creative director on both the "Truth or Dare" and "Girlie Show" tours, so those chapters should be juicy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 10, 2019 11:10 AM

When her grills have been removed for the last time and she is sent off in her coffin could her biopic be the best of our generation, if it's handled well?

by Anonymousreply 68February 10, 2019 12:56 PM

When their father dies, that will be an interesting gathering.

by Anonymousreply 69February 10, 2019 12:57 PM

I personally would tell every last dirty secret of Madonnas to make a buck! I’d go on tour and do it live and take questions.

by Anonymousreply 70February 10, 2019 1:10 PM

R70, even if she was your sister?

by Anonymousreply 71February 10, 2019 1:13 PM

[quote]There have always been fabulous scented candles. The Duchess of Windsor used Rigaud, but of course never in the dining room. She matched the scents to her flower arrangements in various other rooms.

Um.... this thread is about Madonna's brother. Can we please get back to scented candles?

by Anonymousreply 72February 10, 2019 1:18 PM

My goodness age is cruel. I wonder how he pays his bills and grocery bill.

by Anonymousreply 73February 10, 2019 1:21 PM

Madonna's father must be ancient by now.

by Anonymousreply 74February 10, 2019 1:56 PM

R73, well, he's obviously eating.

by Anonymousreply 75February 10, 2019 2:06 PM

R53, maybe I'm blind but he is not THAT GOOD LOOKING. I mean, he's attractive, but jesus, did people just have lower standards back then? And Demi Moore chased after him???

by Anonymousreply 76February 10, 2019 2:24 PM

I’ve always had a thing for him, even fat him until finding out he is a Fox News nut. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 77November 19, 2019 1:14 AM

Here’s a Dutch interviewer whose first words are “This is your apartment. The first reaction I think everyone has...kind of small. You’d think Madonna’s brother...”

🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 78November 19, 2019 1:26 AM

Whoops!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 19, 2019 1:26 AM

You’ve got style. That’s what all the girls say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 19, 2019 1:37 AM

He's a DL'er. Usually r5.

by Anonymousreply 81November 19, 2019 2:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!