Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Britney Spears, What happened to her Face?

So theres a story about KP shading Britney Spears, I dont care about that, but look at her pic? Wtf?? she looks terrible? What happened?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76February 7, 2019 12:51 AM

Britney's getting old.

by Anonymousreply 1February 5, 2019 10:43 PM

There is no life in her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2019 10:46 PM

She's nearly 40. What is she supposed to look like?

by Anonymousreply 3February 5, 2019 10:46 PM

She looked better pre-nose job but she looks fine for a 37 year old mother of 2 who had a tanning bed in her tour bus.

by Anonymousreply 4February 5, 2019 10:47 PM

r3 bitch do you want me to show pics of other pics stars, actresses who looked amazing at 37? bitch dont try it fem nazi!

by Anonymousreply 5February 5, 2019 10:49 PM

R5 she's nearly 40, what is she supposed to look like?

by Anonymousreply 6February 5, 2019 10:51 PM

Britney's doing fine. She sends her love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 5, 2019 10:54 PM

GOOD, HEALTHY, NOT SUCH THICK LINES... She is still young, 37 aint old bitches. Lets see pics of Madonna, Jlo, Janet, etc etc at 37. Britney looks the worst! k R5

by Anonymousreply 8February 5, 2019 10:54 PM

But Katy Perry really does have a weird fascination with trying to go after Britney.

by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2019 10:54 PM

No one said she was old, YOU did, R8!

by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2019 10:55 PM

She looks old as fuck r8. What the fuck happened... Jlo at 37

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 5, 2019 10:56 PM

Madonna 37...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 5, 2019 10:58 PM

Bad picture. Katy Perry needs to STFU because her face has always looked like shit and it's only going to get worse.

by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2019 10:58 PM

JLo is a woman of color so of course she's going to look better at the same age. And let's not forget all of the ones mentioned above all had work done early. And none of those women were mothers in their late 30's were they? Kids fucking age you.

by Anonymousreply 14February 5, 2019 10:59 PM

Janet 37 ... Im showing red carpet pics... just like Britneys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 5, 2019 11:01 PM

She still looks better than Katy Perry.

by Anonymousreply 16February 5, 2019 11:01 PM

Madonna had her first baby at 37 troll! r14

by Anonymousreply 17February 5, 2019 11:01 PM

Uh, Yeah, R17, she had her FIRST kid at 37. Britney's kids are teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 18February 5, 2019 11:03 PM

r16 Katy is basic to me, but Britney has aged horrible, and her plastic surgery lips make her smile look like the joker. You have no taste whatsoever to say that. You probably think Britney is an amazing singer and dancer. lol

by Anonymousreply 19February 5, 2019 11:03 PM

I think R5 / R8 must be the FASD thread OP.

by Anonymousreply 20February 5, 2019 11:04 PM

So you are saying the reason Britney looks the way she does is because she has kids in her 20's. Bitch please. Kate Hudson did as well and she has aged so much better!

by Anonymousreply 21February 5, 2019 11:05 PM

It's all that desert heat!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 5, 2019 11:05 PM

Just no!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 5, 2019 11:06 PM

Very bad and unnecessary fillers and plastic surgery, especially the nose job.

by Anonymousreply 24February 5, 2019 11:06 PM

Whoa!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 5, 2019 11:07 PM

My guilty pleasure is her movie Cross Roads

by Anonymousreply 26February 5, 2019 11:07 PM

I see her fans in the thread!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 5, 2019 11:08 PM

She thinned her nose way too much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 5, 2019 11:09 PM

She's a ho!

by Anonymousreply 29February 5, 2019 11:11 PM

Maybe it's her lifestyle. Katy Perry is still a no count bitch though.

by Anonymousreply 30February 5, 2019 11:11 PM

She be smokin, and drankin, and pill poppin Im sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 5, 2019 11:13 PM

It looks like she has a lot of sun damage. She’s not exactly ever been slavishly devoted to her appearance like some of these other ladies. She’s been losing the battle with awful hair extensions for the past 15+ years and she probably doesn’t take good care of her skin (also, the lack of sleep and who knows what else the medication has impacted). Britney did also smoke at one point. It’s too bad that all of that youthful exuberance and vitality that she once had seems to have completely left her.

by Anonymousreply 32February 5, 2019 11:14 PM

R26, "Overprotected" is on the March 2003 Gap In-Store Playlist!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 5, 2019 11:22 PM

She's also had something done to her teeth. Probably had all the original ones pulled out.

by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2019 11:23 PM

It's her mouth that throws me off. It looks like she got veneers or new teeth based on R23's pic, along with lip fillers and whatever gave her the joker mouth.

by Anonymousreply 35February 5, 2019 11:23 PM

Mens Perfume Yall! r35 yes that joker mouth is the worst when she smiles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 5, 2019 11:28 PM

She was someone that never needed plastic surgery. Her nose was cute and she had really great smile that made her whole face light up. She looks pained every time she smiles now and the eyes are devoid of life (medication?).

by Anonymousreply 37February 5, 2019 11:36 PM

Her parents really exploited her when she was just a teen. I thought it was disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 38February 5, 2019 11:41 PM

OP's picture makes it look like she has something going on with one side of her face. Could be medical. Or a side effect of something procedure.

by Anonymousreply 39February 5, 2019 11:43 PM

She needs to update her look. Stop it with the racoon eyes and trashy blonde hair. Hire a new stylist.

by Anonymousreply 40February 5, 2019 11:44 PM

JLo has always been a real beauty. If you like her or not, she is beautiful and she sings better than poor Britney.

by Anonymousreply 41February 5, 2019 11:45 PM

It is really not a fair comparison since the hair is radically different between the two photos - those two hairstyles really shape faces very differently.

by Anonymousreply 42February 5, 2019 11:46 PM

she fucked up her face years ago. she looks creepy as fuck now. it's been over. she only looks good sometimes with LOTS of the right makeup on. sad. she was so bomb.

by Anonymousreply 43February 5, 2019 11:47 PM

I heard she got hiv around 2007. Being serious. Her face looks like she might have an immune disease

by Anonymousreply 44February 5, 2019 11:52 PM

Fem bot

by Anonymousreply 45February 5, 2019 11:54 PM

Isn't she dealing with mental illness? I would think that would put a lot of stress on a person.

by Anonymousreply 46February 5, 2019 11:57 PM

Tons of sun damage. She may still smoke, it looks like it. I actually think she either lays off of fillers, etc. which we aren't used to seeing, or has stopped using them and we are seeing the sag that comes with doing that after having done so for many years. I also think she is on a fuckton of psych meds and those can really do a number on your skin. I don't think her "lively" eyes are ever coming back, sadly. I hope she just quietly retires and enjoys whatever she can from this life.

by Anonymousreply 47February 6, 2019 12:02 AM

I am NO fan of hers but I hate going after someones looks except our current WH occupant.

All the women mentioned and the ones who will be, have had pics taken after various ages where they look great or bad. Britney has had a rough life and sun tanning is not going to help her going forward. That said, the advancements in the cosmetic industry will likely be exponentially better in a few years. That industry is coming up with some seriously great procedures. We could all look 27 for eternity in as little as 10 years. Shit, I already cannot tell 20's from 40's most of the time if the person takes even a little care of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 48February 6, 2019 12:02 AM

I think she's not photogenic. It's always been way too easy to get a bad picture of her. I've heard she's a lot prettier in person.

by Anonymousreply 49February 6, 2019 9:22 PM

Life happend, she's like 40?

by Anonymousreply 50February 6, 2019 9:29 PM

r50 life happened to other pop stars at that age, and looked great at 40. She looks a meth mess!

by Anonymousreply 51February 6, 2019 11:36 PM

she got old, that's it, most of us don't look our best when we're 40, especially those who drink and smoke

by Anonymousreply 52February 6, 2019 11:39 PM

Two words: SUN DAMAGE.

The sun is horrible for skin, especially white people. Always wear sunscreen!

by Anonymousreply 53February 6, 2019 11:48 PM

Leave her alone. I think she still looks cute, and is sweet as can be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 6, 2019 11:50 PM

r54 her mouth area is so weird now! joker!

by Anonymousreply 55February 6, 2019 11:52 PM

I remember when her first son was born, he was one of the ugliest babies I have ever seen. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 56February 6, 2019 11:54 PM

One thing that Britney managed to avoid was having a bunch of kids with multiple babby daddies. That shows some class. Plus, I don't believe her parenting abilites have ever been called into question?

by Anonymousreply 57February 7, 2019 12:00 AM

it's her nose and mouth. she had work. mixed with the dead eyes. tanning and dyed fried hair. when all that stuff happened she should have retreated. detox and moisturize. let her hair grow back naturally. heal and find her center. but nope. she just kept on going.

by Anonymousreply 58February 7, 2019 12:01 AM

I loved that one of her fake names when checking into hotels is 'Anita Dick'. I think she's adorable. I hated seeing her melt down the way she did. That poor girl was dumped into show business by her family at a very young age. I've seen videos of her performing as a young child. She actually does have a serviceable voice. We don't hear it that often, but she can actually compose a song, and sing. And she's proven to be a good mother. I'm not Chris Criocker, but I don't like criticizing her. I think she's still pretty vulnerable, and doesn't deserve all the shit. I think she's regained a bit of her original personality after losing it during her melt down. I think she's fun in the video I posted at R54.

by Anonymousreply 59February 7, 2019 12:04 AM

I've grown accustomed to her face.

by Anonymousreply 60February 7, 2019 12:05 AM

r57 gurl bye! Her kids were taken away from her when she was taken via ambulance to the hospital and put away for a few days and given to Kevin. HER parenting was questioned many times, Driving with her kids on her lap no car seat, almost dropping her baby while carrying him, drugs, medication, oh honey her parenting was questioned, she had to have a pr recovery interview with Matt Leur when she famously chewed gum, then cried.... But clearly she has gotten it together!

by Anonymousreply 61February 7, 2019 12:09 AM

r57 Her mother, with accidents, questioned by police. She has gotten it together though I believe from the looks of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 7, 2019 12:11 AM

Mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 63February 7, 2019 12:13 AM

Let's see, drinking, tanning, smoking, taking drugs, having mental illness, birthing two kids really young, working like a dog from childhood on...I wonder why she doesn't look fresh and vibrant now??

by Anonymousreply 64February 7, 2019 12:14 AM

She looked great back in 2015. She's had a hard life. She's probably bipiloar, and was introduced to cocaine by Paris Hilton (as was Lindsay Lohan). It's been a huge accomplishment for her to try to recover her life, But its her greedy family that profits. She's very sweet to her gay fans. I would kick anyone in the gonads who every said anything mean to her. She doesn't deserve any abuse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 7, 2019 12:21 AM

She's looking more like a morning show anchor than a pop star these days.

by Anonymousreply 66February 7, 2019 12:24 AM

a chin implant?

by Anonymousreply 67February 7, 2019 12:28 AM

The one thing I think most people get wrong is about how she's been forced into this over and over by her parents.

I saw this documentary on her and it talked about all the troubles she's had, etc. This was a few years after her mental breakdown and maybe right around the time she first started the residency. Anyway, she had those dead eyes and was lethargic, but the ONLY time there was any sort of animation from her was when she was talking about how she lives for being on stage. How she gets joy out of performing and it makes her feel like she's fulfilling her calling or whatever. She actually looked alive and had a spark when talking about getting to perform.

Based on that it actually seemed more like they were allowing her to keep doing this as a away of keeping whatever sanity she had left. It did seem more of an annoyance for her father to have to move with her and give up whatever he was doing so that he could manage her 24/7.

That isn't to say that the parents should have known better before they ever let her start the MMC.

by Anonymousreply 68February 7, 2019 12:29 AM

Pretty sure both Lowcans and Spears had "been introduced" to coke before Paris came along. Lowcans most certainly.

by Anonymousreply 69February 7, 2019 12:30 AM

She actually had a facelift about a year ago . I think she looks good . It’s just years of drugs and suspected meth use and tons of sun damage and ciggies. If she’s held up very well, considering .

by Anonymousreply 70February 7, 2019 12:33 AM

Britney as a child. You be the judge. I won't try to argue over that kind of thing.I think she's still a child, in certain ways.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 7, 2019 12:35 AM

[quote] I won't try to argue over that kind of thing.I think she's still a child, in certain ways.

Mentally, certainly.

by Anonymousreply 72February 7, 2019 12:36 AM

Remember before her kids were taken away and right about the time she shaved her head we saw her flash her P as she exited a car. C section scar and all. Even Shady Silverman joked about it right before she danced that weird Gimme More on mtv

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73February 7, 2019 12:37 AM

I do like that story of her getting herself a math tutor to learn whatever math her son was doing so that she could help him with his homework. That was just too bizarre to be a fake story and actually does seem like an idea that someone with the mind of a child would come up with.

by Anonymousreply 74February 7, 2019 12:44 AM

Katy Perry can't sing for shit. She just yells out childish, petulant benign stupid "lyrics" and has a producer auto tune the hell out of them.

by Anonymousreply 75February 7, 2019 12:51 AM

I read some time after she had her meltdown that she was introduced to cocaine when she was 14. I think this was the 48-hour Las Vegas husband that had spilled the beans.

by Anonymousreply 76February 7, 2019 12:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!