Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

UH-OH: Rosie's new fiancee wants to have a baby with her

From AskRo:

[italic]Wow, so u and Elizabeth r entertaining the idea of a new baby?! Would u be more interested in adopting or her carrying the baby?[/italic]

[bold]she wants to have one[/bold]

[italic]Within the last year you said on here, that Rooney did not want children...[/italic]

[bold]things change[/bold]

D

R

A

M

A

by Anonymousreply 72March 15, 2019 12:04 PM

Luckily, if things change back again , there's ninth-month abortions available.

by Anonymousreply 1February 5, 2019 2:08 AM

No mustard on the roast beefs!

by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2019 2:10 AM

Rosie's got too many kids already.

Don't be like (famous) heterosexual men who keep on getting married to younger women and having more and more kids. Impractical.

by Anonymousreply 3February 5, 2019 2:13 AM

I'm sure adding one more baby to her child collection will give Rosie the love and security she's sought all her life!

I know, it didn't work before. But THIS TIME ...

by Anonymousreply 4February 5, 2019 2:13 AM

Hasn't Ro learned from the last one! Wanting a baby is a bad sign for a lesbian relationship. When will this one go cray cray?

by Anonymousreply 5February 5, 2019 2:34 AM

You would think Rosie would have figured out by now that having kids doesn’t solve her mommy issues. Woman needs some serious therapy. Money has been toxic for her,

by Anonymousreply 6February 5, 2019 2:39 AM

R6 All her kids turned out okay. Except for Chelsea but she has seen the light (of Rosie's money) and popped out a grandkid for Rosie to obsess about. What Ro has problem is her relationships with grown ass women. She either wants to mother them or be mothered by them.

by Anonymousreply 7February 5, 2019 2:43 AM

Rosie loves kids but kids don’t love Rosie.

That’s kinda the bottom line

by Anonymousreply 8February 5, 2019 2:44 AM

R8 Piss off, unemployable blonde thing.

by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2019 2:45 AM

R7 - you think the kids turned out ok? I have yet to see evidence of that. Plus they are are generally still not old enough to judge. Including the mess Chelsea.

by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2019 2:50 AM

Rosie is bi-polar and emotionally fragile. She has no business getting involved with another money grubbing labia licker. She really doesn't need to finance another baby and her baby mama in a divorce, which will come within a year of the happy event

by Anonymousreply 11February 5, 2019 2:57 AM

R10 Parker went into the military and is engaged (I think). Blake is in college and Vivi seems perfectly went adjusted. I would call that very good given the divorce and the craziness with the second wife. Chelsea has brain damage from birth, so being unstable is understandable.

by Anonymousreply 12February 5, 2019 2:57 AM

The fiancee seems like a very young 33 and a bit obsessed with Instagram filters. They look like mother and daughter in the photos.

Rosie better have a good pre-nup with this one.

by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2019 3:29 AM

R13 Everyone can see the trouble coming except Rosie!

by Anonymousreply 14February 5, 2019 5:05 AM

The planet is full, but my stomach is empty.

Stop breeding, but keep adopting, Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 15February 5, 2019 5:18 AM

$$$

by Anonymousreply 16February 5, 2019 6:01 AM

Rosie doesn't care that much about money or marriage anymore. She just wanna see Trump die in prison! That would be pure yellow!

by Anonymousreply 17February 5, 2019 6:06 AM

Future child support, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 18February 5, 2019 6:15 AM

Not $$$ for Rosie, more $$$ for the mother after they separate.

by Anonymousreply 19February 5, 2019 6:17 AM

Rosie has become unhinged as of late. It seems to be her goal in life to see Trumpilstislkin get impeached. It’s like the first thing she things about when she gets up, and the last thing she thinks about before going to bed.

That will end well for any marriage

by Anonymousreply 20February 5, 2019 10:30 AM

Holy fuck.

by Anonymousreply 21February 5, 2019 12:11 PM

I can’t imagine wanting to put something in that lady ham, but *pulling something out* makes me swoon.

by Anonymousreply 22February 5, 2019 12:31 PM

I have to wonder, does she not know the only reason these broads get with her is because she's rich, or does she know and not care as long as they mind their manners and don't give her any trouble? If she knows I have to think, how sad that someone with her means has to resort to buying fake affection from others.

by Anonymousreply 23February 5, 2019 12:37 PM

R23, she's just like Trump in many ways. One thing she has in common with Trump: going for a pretty trophy young enough to be her daughter. Wouldn't life be easier with someone closer to her own age?

This woman was a police officer, so at least she's probably much more stable than Rosie's last partner. But what is she going to do? Give up her police career to live as a kept woman in Rosie's mansion? Rosie is 56, and she already has a young kid under 10 with special needs. I don't see how this can end well.

by Anonymousreply 24February 5, 2019 12:57 PM

R24

Jealous, you wish get young and hot instead of old and toothless.

by Anonymousreply 25February 5, 2019 1:07 PM

R24, Rosie isn't old and toothless. However, she is more than 20 years older than her girlfriend. You see those age differences with straight men/women and with gay men ("I'm 60, but I can pass for 40; therefore I will date no one older than 35"), and usually the older partner is very wealthy.

You don't see those age differences so much in the lesbian community because women value personality and compatibility over looks and having a trophy.

Rosie is following the pattern of straight men.

by Anonymousreply 26February 5, 2019 2:29 PM

oops, the post above was directed towards R25 (and not R24).

by Anonymousreply 27February 5, 2019 2:30 PM

I imagine life is difficult finding a partner when you're famous and controversial and a lesbian. Perhaps the only women in your sphere are social climbers, maybe Rosie just wanted a "normal" girl and doesn't have a lot of opportunities for meeting normal people. And let's be frank, a lady cop would not be considered a trophy wife--too blue collar. (Rich guys tend to want trophy wives. I think if Rosie did, she'd be dating someone younger, in a "prestige" job if possible.)

I always remember that she met her last wife (I'm not sure it was the last one...one of them) because the future-ex-wife was standing in front of her in line at a Starbucks holding a dog, and it was the dog that caught Rosie's eye.

by Anonymousreply 28February 5, 2019 3:24 PM

R28 Unfortunately for her, the "normal" girl change once they get over the honeymoon phase. Rosie being kind of nutty has a way of attracting other nutty people.

by Anonymousreply 29February 5, 2019 3:41 PM

Why people insist on getting married is beyond me. Marriage isn’t love - it’s a legal contract.

by Anonymousreply 30February 5, 2019 3:56 PM

R30 Rosie insisted she would never marry again and then gets suckered into it again!! Oy vey!

by Anonymousreply 31February 5, 2019 3:58 PM

I don't like the look of her.

LOCK 'ER UP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 5, 2019 4:26 PM

Yeah, you can smear enough make-up on anyone, but the armpit tattoo doesn't lie.

by Anonymousreply 33February 5, 2019 4:29 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2019 4:31 PM

Yeah cops are super well adjusted. It will be tragic when Ro accidentally dies after new wife shoots her while cleaning her gun. And r24 is spot on, I say that all the time, Ro is exactly like Trump and that's why they hate each other.

by Anonymousreply 35February 5, 2019 4:33 PM

R35 WTF She is nothing like Trump. LOL Rosie is generous with people and speaks her mind. Trump will cheat you out of your life savers, lie about it and then laugh at you for being stupid.

by Anonymousreply 36February 5, 2019 4:44 PM

R36 * life savings

by Anonymousreply 37February 5, 2019 4:45 PM

[quote]r23 Does she not know the only reason these broads get with her is because she's rich, or does she know and not care as long as they mind their manners and don't give her any trouble? How sad that someone with her means has to resort to buying fake affection from others.

Do you think older, fuddy-duddy business magnets believe their trophy wives love them? This is the way of that echelon, and always has been.

At least Rosie's funny. I'm sure most millionaires and billionaires are utterly boring drones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 5, 2019 4:45 PM

[quote] [T]he future-ex-wife was standing in front of her in line at a Starbucks holding a dog, and it was the dog that caught Rosie's eye.

Not sure if I believe that 100%.

by Anonymousreply 39February 5, 2019 4:46 PM

r37 He would cheat you out of your life savers, too ... be they candies, or on a sinking ship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 5, 2019 4:48 PM

Good for her. I love me some Rosie.

by Anonymousreply 41February 5, 2019 5:32 PM

R39, well, who knows, but it's what she said. That she had been thinking of getting a dog, she saw the dog, then she noticed that the woman who was holding it looked like a cheerleader and she couldn't believe that the cheerleader-lady was gay.

Anyway, Rosie is the exact opposite of Trump: she's an overly emotional (like a lot of children who lost mothers young), incredibly generous (she's given away millions and funds her own charity with her own money) person. Trump has the emotions of a narcissist--everything is about him. You'll never find him crying for a lost relative unless that person owed him money. He has never given a dime to charity--and reporters spent months going through his supposedly "charitable" giving. Not to mention, he's also a rapist.

But, yeah, they both talk loud. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 42February 5, 2019 5:33 PM

Rosie is 56. If her GF has a kid, and Rosie adopts the kid, then Rosie will be 75 when the kid graduates.

If Rosie marries this woman and then subsequently divorces, Rosie will be paying alimony and child support. This lady won't be able to go back to raising a kid on a police officer's salary after she's tasted the good life.

by Anonymousreply 43February 5, 2019 7:57 PM

Why did her and Kelli really split? They never really went there which is surprising bc Rosie tells everyone everything about everything that ever happened ever

by Anonymousreply 44February 5, 2019 8:20 PM

R44, prior to the break-up, one of their neighbors had an online blog where she posted about Rosie yelling at Kelly so loud that the whole condo building could hear their fights. This was probably before Rosie had Xanax (bitch!), too. Rosie is a good, warm, and loving person, but she has a horrible temper, and when she's mad, she says bitchy things that are hard for people to forgive later. (See Kelly Ripa.)

I think they had wanted to split earlier, but they were trying to hold it together because theirs was one of the first public gay marriages and they felt pressured to keep it going.

by Anonymousreply 45February 5, 2019 8:36 PM

I wish Seth Rudetsky was still posting ‘anonymously’ here. He has the best Rosie stories.

by Anonymousreply 46February 5, 2019 8:41 PM

She’s mental - but rich . No sympathy - she makes her own stew. She should be in weekly if not more intensive therapy. Clearly damaged and no one should be spewing kids like that - period.

by Anonymousreply 47February 5, 2019 9:16 PM

R45 Well, I think the marriage was already rocky when the whole View mess (the first one) blew up and put extra stress on everyone. Rosie felt betrayed and she probably took it out on everyone around her including Kelli. But in the end the divorce was pretty amicable, since Rosie has kept mum about it, and when she does mention Kelli, she has only good things to say about her and her current wife, Anne.

by Anonymousreply 48February 5, 2019 11:29 PM

[quote]prior to the break-up, one of their neighbors had an online blog where she posted about Rosie yelling at Kelly so loud that the whole condo building could hear their fights.

I wish there were recordings.

by Anonymousreply 49February 6, 2019 12:13 AM

I feel like the woman listening to R's fights with a cup to the wall and her hands flying on her blog should be one of our patron saints.

Anyone remember the blog name?

by Anonymousreply 50February 6, 2019 12:17 AM

My image of the neighbor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51February 6, 2019 12:24 AM

Sounds like another round of drama. I would still prefer Rosie to Whoopi on The View.

by Anonymousreply 52February 6, 2019 12:32 AM

The queen in the other condo next door.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 6, 2019 12:34 AM

The young stockbroker who couldn't sleep the night before heard...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 6, 2019 12:39 AM

This is Rosie O'Donnell's "Miami Beach Mansion" that was on the market at some point. I don't think she has common walls with any nosy neighbors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 6, 2019 12:50 AM

R55 The fight with Kelli happened in her NYC condo if I recall correctly.

by Anonymousreply 56February 6, 2019 1:04 AM

I always, and still do, like Kelli. I don't know why she stuck it out for as long as she did, but likely pressure as mentioned above. She had her own money, she was very attached to Rosie's other kids likely more than Rosie was. She would take each kid separately on a long trip every year, so the two of them could have time away from the whole brood. I think she is still close to all of them. No way was Vivian (sp) going to be fucked up on her watch, so that one I never worried about. Parker could not jet out of that house fast enough, and went to military school as a special FU. The other boy has some learning disorder and was always awkward. Chelsea is a disaster. The one she had with the wife who killed herself, I have no idea. Someone mentioned special needs? Why am I not surprised? Rosie is not good parent material, period.

by Anonymousreply 57February 6, 2019 1:12 AM

Rosie, just kiddin' around with the little woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 6, 2019 1:14 AM

R57 You're wrong about Parker. He's quite close with Rosie. And he did not go off to military school. He went to college, got really out of shape and waited tables before finally joining the Marine (I think).

by Anonymousreply 59February 6, 2019 1:19 AM

R59

Parker did go to military school in his teens. Then onto college, got fat, and worked at a restaurant. Then he joined the military, got in shape, and is engaged.

by Anonymousreply 60February 6, 2019 3:06 AM

New look: Disappointed Librarian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 7, 2019 2:38 AM

Rosie does not love kids; Rosie loves the idea of herself surrounded by kids who adore her unconditionally.

There is a big difference.

by Anonymousreply 62February 7, 2019 2:40 AM

The world already has one Lea Delaria.

by Anonymousreply 63February 7, 2019 2:40 AM

Rosie outed her deceased father as her sexual abuser this week . I applaud her courage

by Anonymousreply 64March 14, 2019 5:14 PM

R62 - exactly

by Anonymousreply 65March 14, 2019 5:25 PM

"UNsuitable?!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 14, 2019 5:30 PM

Rosie talked to the author of a book about "The View," told him her father had molested her, and that detail — which Rosie volunteered — is being used in the book's marketing materials.

Now Rosie is FURIOUS.

D

R

A

M

A

by Anonymousreply 67March 15, 2019 2:44 AM

Rosie has been through a lot.

by Anonymousreply 68March 15, 2019 3:38 AM

Kelli was a drinker. That’s why the marriage fell apart.

by Anonymousreply 69March 15, 2019 4:59 AM

The goddamn old fool will do it, pretending the young thing loves her. NO SHITHEAD, SHE JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY, DUMB DUMB.

by Anonymousreply 70March 15, 2019 6:55 AM

I think Rosie was a fool to other father. No one needed or wanted to know that! It was private...can no one keep anything private any more? Rosie is in constant need of attention.

by Anonymousreply 71March 15, 2019 7:05 AM

Too bad Rosie wasn't hit by the college admissions scandal.

by Anonymousreply 72March 15, 2019 12:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!