Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeff Lewis & Gage are over!

Surprise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599April 1, 2019 4:18 PM

link fail?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 31, 2019 5:14 PM

Yep R2. Sorry. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2January 31, 2019 5:16 PM

Nice Dodge. Was that among the reasons their relationship failed?

by Anonymousreply 3January 31, 2019 5:16 PM

Gage was a priss and just an "over it" guy. I think Jeff losing Jenny was the straw the broke the camel's back. I am guessing he is regretting the kid now.

by Anonymousreply 4January 31, 2019 5:19 PM

Jeff Lewis will be forever a single dad because no one is putting up with that.

by Anonymousreply 5January 31, 2019 5:19 PM

Who could live with Jeff???? I have had a couple ex friends like that - to stressful to be around. Surprised it lasted this long!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6January 31, 2019 5:20 PM

And they just had to have a baby before figuring this out ?

by Anonymousreply 7January 31, 2019 5:20 PM

A baby always makes things better. Have you not learned anything R7???

by Anonymousreply 8January 31, 2019 5:22 PM

His shitty show is over so why would Gage or anybody else stick around?

by Anonymousreply 9January 31, 2019 5:22 PM

R9 exactly!

by Anonymousreply 10January 31, 2019 5:23 PM

Didn't he long for his former partner who moved on and had a kid with another dude and he was basically jealous af? I think he wanted a kid but not really gage.

by Anonymousreply 11January 31, 2019 5:26 PM

I think Cage was the one that really wanted that kid, and should probably be the one raising the child.

This is like the mess Andy Cohens kid will be.

by Anonymousreply 12January 31, 2019 5:29 PM

Weird, because I see them at the gym at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 13January 31, 2019 5:30 PM

Unless my math is incorrect, 33 and 48 is a 15 year age difference- not 10. Whatever money Gage gets out of this, he earned every penny.

So, he and Gage had separate rooms and Jenny was a fake assistant. Anything on this show "real"?

by Anonymousreply 14January 31, 2019 5:32 PM

Were they actually married?

Let’s see: Jeff has managed to destroy ALL of his personal relationships in the course of the show:

His bff Ryan - gone.

His maid Zoila - gome

Design assistant Vanina - gone

Jenni - gone (and she was responsible for the show to begin with)

Gage - gone.

He’s clearly a toxic individual that everybody should use caution dealing with

by Anonymousreply 15January 31, 2019 5:41 PM

No, they weren't married. They might be domestic partners though.

by Anonymousreply 16January 31, 2019 5:43 PM

Having watched the show years ago, I can agree that Gage has earned a big payout and should have majority custody if the kid, especially since it’s a girl. Jeff was a gross, greedy, sexist asshole.

by Anonymousreply 17January 31, 2019 5:43 PM

I always thought Gage was kinda cute, he looks like he's got a nice body and from those tight pants he's always wearing it also looks like he's got a big cock. Im pretty sure Gage was the bottom in that relationship but I wonder if Jeff every bottomed for that big Gage cock?

by Anonymousreply 18January 31, 2019 5:53 PM

The only surprise is they lasted this long.

by Anonymousreply 19January 31, 2019 5:53 PM

Cage from Pet Semetary, R12?

by Anonymousreply 20January 31, 2019 5:55 PM

I think Jeff is so anal he would be complaining as you cum "don't get it on the sheets." The one thing I do suspect is Gage has a huge dick. I am guessing he would fuck the shit outta Jeff (not literally I mean don't get shit on the duvet!) but seeing as how they are both anal Jeff would probably have a 2 hour douching ritual and Gage would throw up at the site of poo. I am guessing that Guage became so obsessed with the Baby (you could see on the show he would watch the baby monitor 24/7) that the sex dropped to zero.

by Anonymousreply 21January 31, 2019 6:05 PM

I just MUST let the Bravo Frau next door read your post, r21. It’ll kill her.

by Anonymousreply 22January 31, 2019 6:10 PM

Gage was dumb not to marry Jeff, which would entitle him to half of Jeff's money when they inevitably divorced. Gage put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into that company, in addition to the show, and now he'll have to fight to get anything from tightwad Jeff.

A 15 year age difference is brutal once the older guy begins losing his sex appeal, and the younger guy wants to start banging all the young hotties while he still can. It's hard to keep the romance going at that point.

by Anonymousreply 23January 31, 2019 6:38 PM

Jeff was a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 24January 31, 2019 6:38 PM

That poor little girl.

by Anonymousreply 25January 31, 2019 6:43 PM

The state should go in and take that child away from Lewis and give it to Gage. Gage provided 99% of the parenting. Lewis just sees that kid as a prop.

How anyone could deal with, much less live with that mental case Lewis for 10 years is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 26January 31, 2019 6:54 PM

Jeff didn't want to get married- it wasn't Gage.

by Anonymousreply 27January 31, 2019 6:57 PM

Gage is probably tired of Jeff's rancid personality and loose hole.

I hope he takes Jeff to the cleaners. He isn't stupid.

by Anonymousreply 28January 31, 2019 7:05 PM

Is Gage supposed to hear Jeff trash him over and over on the radio and run back to the family home to live happily ever after?

Lots of sadness and resentment and delusion and plenty more issues in the toxic mix. Rage? Violence? Oh, and a helpless toddler in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 29January 31, 2019 7:06 PM

I haven't watched the show for years, but Gage was the only one with sense. I found Jenny and Zoila annoying most of the time. Jenny when she was doing her rapping and trying to make it in the biz. Why did Zoila leave the show?

by Anonymousreply 30January 31, 2019 7:08 PM

Ha! I knew it. These two should have quit it years ago. Jeff is a mess and Gage has all of the personality and sex appeal of a hair clot.

by Anonymousreply 31January 31, 2019 7:17 PM

So this means Gage is also unemployed now too? Surely he isn't still going to work with that freak every day.

by Anonymousreply 32January 31, 2019 7:20 PM

Lol R21 - exactly

by Anonymousreply 33January 31, 2019 7:25 PM

Is anyone really surprised by this development? Another dysfunctional couple who think having a kid will solve everything wrong about their relationship. Except in this case Jeff thought the kid would juice up the ratings.

Jeff will die an old (older) bitter queen complaining to this dying day how life did him wrong and people took advantage of him. Zolia and Jenny were the only reasons I watched the first couple of seasons. I got tired of Jeff repeating the same tired designs over and over. Like Nate Berkus, he has limited talent and his designs lack originality and creativity.

by Anonymousreply 34January 31, 2019 7:27 PM

I don't think Jeff ever got over his last boyfriend. The one with the cute kid, Chloe. He's probably pissed that thanks in large part to his genes, Monroe has a 6 head, will need at least one nose job, and from the looks of things, a few good wigs.

I also knew it wasn't going to last when Jeff wanted to have Monroe first with Jeff's jizz and then wait to have a second baby with Gage's jizz instead of just doing twins. Jeff was not at all invested in having a kid that wasn't biologically his.

by Anonymousreply 35January 31, 2019 7:53 PM

Gage never seemed comfortable on the show. He and Jeff were together for a while before Gage officially joined the cast and appeared on camera. I hope Gage walks away from Jeff a wealthy man. He earned it.

by Anonymousreply 36January 31, 2019 8:24 PM

The one thing that still sticks with me from that last season of Flipping Out was Gage saying “You can’t let Jeff know you enjoy something because he will do everything he can to ruin it for you” - He’s a horrible person

by Anonymousreply 37January 31, 2019 8:25 PM

Why hasn't Bravo officially cancelled Flipping Out yet? Is it because they know it's probably driving Jeff crazy not knowing if he'll continue his fame whore status?

by Anonymousreply 38January 31, 2019 8:26 PM

I wonder if Jeff believes a biological child won't give up on him like everyone else has.

by Anonymousreply 39January 31, 2019 8:27 PM

I agree with R24. Could you see having to fuck that and all the demands. Gage is a fox and Jeff is okay looking but not sure who will end up next long term in his bed. He has a child.

Did Gage adopt the child....that's going to be interesting how that plays out.

by Anonymousreply 40January 31, 2019 8:30 PM

Gage is cute, but his nose looks like a melting candle.

by Anonymousreply 41January 31, 2019 8:35 PM

Monroe..really? What a fucking tacky name.

by Anonymousreply 42January 31, 2019 8:40 PM

Oh, please. Probably for Marilyn Monroe.

Gage is cute. Every once and a while I hear Jeff's radio show and it appears a nanny is usually taking care of the kid.

by Anonymousreply 43January 31, 2019 8:43 PM

I remember the ex, Ryan, who was the only one on the show who could give as good as he could take it. Jeff would scream st him and Ryan would scream right back.

Jeff loved it! But Ryan, a relatively sane person, hated it and took off.

Jeff won’t be happy until he can find a big strong man who will simply not stand for his shenanigans for 1 second. Unfortunately for Jeff, only wimps like Gage are willing to endure him for more than a few minutes.

If Gage wants to save his marriage, he’d beat the living shit out of Jeff. Jeff would love that. Of course, Gage would never do that....

by Anonymousreply 44January 31, 2019 8:45 PM

What is his radio show about?

by Anonymousreply 45January 31, 2019 8:45 PM

Mariah Carey also has a daughter named “Monroe”

by Anonymousreply 46January 31, 2019 8:46 PM

Excuse me miss but I have Monroes of my own.

by Anonymousreply 47January 31, 2019 8:50 PM

Jeff looks like Trinity The Tuck out of drag...

by Anonymousreply 48January 31, 2019 8:51 PM

R15 is right. Lewis is toxic. He has alienated every person close to him in his life.

by Anonymousreply 49January 31, 2019 8:51 PM

So the theory is, Jeff and Gage "broke up" to save the show. With Jenni gone and Jeff antagonizing Bravo it was not looking good for a pickup. So they "broke up" in the press to guarantee they get another season.

by Anonymousreply 50January 31, 2019 8:52 PM

I do hate that name too, and I happen to enjoy Jeff’s bitchery. When you hear that name, you can’t but help to think of Marilyn. Who wants their child associated with a Hollywood slut who OD’ed? It just wasn’t a good choice. Yes, it’s classic and simple, but it doesn’t work for Jeff being in the public eye. R47, if you have a Monroe, I’m sure she’s great and I wouldn’t think of Marilyn if I met her — it’s because Jeff is on TV.

R49, yes, Jeff is a very broken person.

by Anonymousreply 51January 31, 2019 8:52 PM

I stopped watching the show awhile back....just the same thing over and over. It got me anxious when watching.

by Anonymousreply 52January 31, 2019 8:54 PM

But isn’t that true of everything on Bravo r52? Lather, rinse, repeat.

by Anonymousreply 53January 31, 2019 8:57 PM

These two shouldn’t be parents, period.

I saw an episode where Gage was in the pool with Monroe who was around 9 months. Gage and Jeff wanted her to take private “swim” classes with a lifeguard. Anyway, the lifeguard looked to be about 25 and was a total douchebro.

Gage and douchebro lifeguard thought it was a good idea to start taking Monroe underwater. So there’s Gage holding a 9 month old baby and going underwater taking her with him. When they resurface, Monroe is screaming bloody murder. To no surprise, she hated it, but do those two dipshits, Gage and Lifeguard, listen to the baby and let her be; nope. They wanted to take her underwater two more times.

I get water safety should be taught to little kids, but they weren’t teaching her to flip on her back and float. Also at nine months, your baby isn’t wandering off to the pool.

I will say he was attentive to Monroe but in true Gage fashion he wanted her to adhere to his ideas of how she should be behaving.

by Anonymousreply 54January 31, 2019 9:04 PM

Gage was a rentboy who lucked out. Wasn’t he selling jeans out of the trunk of his car when he met Jeff?

by Anonymousreply 55January 31, 2019 9:05 PM

I remember when Zoila quit because the other maids tatted on her for saying Gage wasn’t really Monroe’s dad. But she was right. Gage has no legal claim to Monroe or Jeff’s business, that he helped build.

Gage was a glorified babysitter and assistant to Jeff Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 56January 31, 2019 9:08 PM

tatted = ratted

by Anonymousreply 57January 31, 2019 9:08 PM

Heh heh heh......

by Anonymousreply 58January 31, 2019 9:08 PM

I bet this is the catalyst that bring Jeff and Jenni back together.

by Anonymousreply 59January 31, 2019 9:09 PM

Gage is gorgeous man! Jeff Lewis was lucky to get such a patient and relatively passive partner. Agree with r34. Not loving his designator Gigantic EGO. Gage will have No problem in Hoywood dating pool if they really have broken up. Love the name Gage and hunky blonde boy!

by Anonymousreply 60January 31, 2019 9:14 PM

What happened to Zoila?

by Anonymousreply 61January 31, 2019 9:18 PM

ICE happened, R61

by Anonymousreply 62January 31, 2019 9:26 PM

Jeff called ICE on Zoila, that's pretty darn evil.

by Anonymousreply 63January 31, 2019 9:34 PM

No. =) Zoila got sick of his shit and 'retired'

by Anonymousreply 64January 31, 2019 9:37 PM

I know at least 3 couples who went through the work of having a baby (either adopting or test tube) and broke up before the kid hit preschool. You can't figure you don't belong together before you bring a child into the mix? Fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 65January 31, 2019 9:45 PM

I hope they renew ‘Flipping Out’. I started liking it again the past few seasons after bailing on it for a few years in the middle of its run.

Jeff is a repellent individual, but Gage didn’t come across much better and always seemed kind of humorless and a total cold fish. They never seemed affectionate or particularly loving towards one another so it’s surprising that the only thing that remained between them was the sex. Neither seems naturally paternal, but judging from the show, Gage did much of the parental heavy lifting. For the daughter’s sake, I hope this doesn’t result in an ugly custody battle.

by Anonymousreply 66January 31, 2019 9:46 PM

Talking shit on your radio show the day after he leaves? Yeah, I'm sure he's running back.

by Anonymousreply 67January 31, 2019 9:49 PM

Gage does look mighty fine in a pair of snug slacks.

by Anonymousreply 68January 31, 2019 9:50 PM

Please post sexy Gage photo!

by Anonymousreply 69January 31, 2019 9:52 PM

R65, let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that shit. So easy to judge, ain’t it?

We don’t give people the tools they need to make better decisions about having/not having children. We should make that decision a rite of passage, like marriage, where couples do some type of counseling/psychological work to look at it maturely. As it stands now, both sexes, particularly women, are raised to believe they aren’t fully human if they don’t bear children. We need to push the culture more to recognize that those without children are “fully realized” human beings, but are simply different. People who bear children have experiences that you can’t have any other way, but do too do those who devote themselves to their career/profession. We need to raise up the choice to remain childless in our culture, and we need to better prepare people, gay and straight, to make good decisions.

by Anonymousreply 70January 31, 2019 9:56 PM

I wonder if Gage timed this breakup until he was confident he'd made a big enough impression on the TV show so he could secure a good job on his own after he fled.

by Anonymousreply 71January 31, 2019 9:56 PM

MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

by Anonymousreply 72January 31, 2019 9:58 PM

Gage needs to hook up with the dad from Outdaughtered. Now that's a spinoff I would watch.

by Anonymousreply 73January 31, 2019 9:58 PM

R73, Great casting!

by Anonymousreply 74January 31, 2019 9:59 PM

Gage was just a Bravo employee, just like Jenny.

by Anonymousreply 75January 31, 2019 10:00 PM

Well, they are all paid to be on the show (Jeff claimed he kept some employees longer than he wanted because they needed the money) so if there's no show it's a perfect time for Gage to bail.

I don't know how anyone lives with constant chaos of living/working in homes under construction. I did 4 and it was awful. I think Jeff loves it and the drama.

Last season with the baby feeding Jeff was yelling that he brings in the money. Gage works too, and should have told Jeff to fuck himself. If that's for TV, I can only imagine how bad Jeff is when the cameras are off.

by Anonymousreply 76January 31, 2019 10:10 PM

Jeff was in Blueboy in the late 80's with sort of Flock of Seaguls bleached hair, super twinky.

by Anonymousreply 77January 31, 2019 10:10 PM

More details regarding the breakup - Sounds like Jeff actually threw Gage out of the house last night after Gage refused to submit to Jeff sexually! I wonder how long it took Jeff to get a rent boy up to his place once he put Gage out on the streets?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 31, 2019 10:13 PM

Jeff is rude and nasty to Everyone on show with exception of a hopefully new client he wants to impress. He makes a Corporate CEO look humble!

by Anonymousreply 79January 31, 2019 10:14 PM

R78, whoever wrote that is a borderline retard.

by Anonymousreply 80January 31, 2019 10:21 PM

R80 Tamara Tattles - She’s a Bravo Blogger - She does get some good info from time to time but she’s a horrible writer and quite possibly mentally ill

by Anonymousreply 81January 31, 2019 10:24 PM

[quote]Gage was in his twenties when they got together and he was in his thirties and more ready to settle down.

Bwah! He was in his 30s like me.

by Anonymousreply 82January 31, 2019 10:26 PM

Well here is Jeff with the bleached hair R77 Post a link to anything more revealing you might find.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 31, 2019 10:28 PM

Guaranteed Jeff is leveraged to the max and has no real money. One extended hospital stay away from bankruptcy.

by Anonymousreply 84January 31, 2019 10:31 PM

I'm sure Andy Cohen is probably jacking off over this. The sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 85January 31, 2019 10:38 PM

I have two kids and it is hard as hell. You sacrifice basically everything and, sometimes, very little in return. In other words, it's not for everyone. I can't believe sometimes that people go crazy trying to have kids though. I strongly believe that all these people who do IVF and all that, spending all that money, regret it once they realize how parenting goes.

R65 I don't think it's that people realize they don't belong together, it's that children change your relationship and your life so much, you are not the same person. And perhaps many relationships haven't been tested before having kids and they are just aren't strong enough together to weather it. A lot of those couples would probably have started together otherwise. Kids are just stress and worry on another level, and a loss of your self and relationship as you knew it.

R70 Couldn't agree with you more. Like I said before, there is nothing wrong with deciding not to have kids and it should be more socially accepted. Having children is not for everyone, and it's not something you can undo. Worst part is you hold someone else's life in the balance.

by Anonymousreply 86January 31, 2019 10:40 PM

At the bottom of R78:

The streets are saying that something is ALLEGEDLY going on with Jeff and Drew Scott from HGTV’s Property brothers. Both are (or were) in “committed relationships.” I suppose it is possible that they are just close friends.

Is Drew Scott gay? I thought he was married.

by Anonymousreply 87January 31, 2019 10:44 PM

I knew Jeff was a mental case when he had all that crap pumped into his lips to the point they became distorted. What kind of a grown rational man does something like that? One with the maturity of a 15 year old girl, that's who.

by Anonymousreply 88January 31, 2019 10:44 PM

Is Drew Scott the one that got his drunk ass kicked in the bar when he refused to leave when told to?

by Anonymousreply 89January 31, 2019 10:47 PM

Isn't Drew the fat one?

by Anonymousreply 90January 31, 2019 10:51 PM

R89 I think that was Jonathan

by Anonymousreply 91January 31, 2019 10:51 PM

Jonathan is Hotter brother!

by Anonymousreply 92January 31, 2019 10:56 PM

I hooked up with Gage last year. He is hung, as you all guessed—and I rode his cock all afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 93January 31, 2019 11:18 PM

Vid or it didn't happen R93 ;)

by Anonymousreply 94January 31, 2019 11:18 PM

This show has passed its sell by date. Bravo should end it,

by Anonymousreply 95January 31, 2019 11:24 PM

Proof r93. When and where? U.c. or cut? Legnth, width? Kisses good ? Won' t kisz, etc....

by Anonymousreply 96January 31, 2019 11:27 PM

They way Jeff sucks up to that hairdressing mogul (Chazzzzzzzz?) is disgusting. He even made him Monroe's Godfather over his own brother. Suckup. I'm glad Gage is out of there. He always looked like he was being held captive in that house of horrors.

by Anonymousreply 97February 1, 2019 12:00 AM

Telling you it is all a sham to get the show another season. Gage was the one who wanted the kid, why would he leave?

by Anonymousreply 98February 1, 2019 12:10 AM

Would be so funny if Gage left Jeff for Chaz but Chaz only likes Latin boys. Chaz is also a regular at Lisa Vanderpump’s Pump.

by Anonymousreply 99February 1, 2019 12:13 AM

Even if they legitimately broke up Gage can still do the show and still work at the company.

by Anonymousreply 100February 1, 2019 12:24 AM

Wasn't Chaz sued into oblivion over those hair products which almost scalped people who used them?

by Anonymousreply 101February 1, 2019 12:26 AM

What was it? NEET ?

by Anonymousreply 102February 1, 2019 12:27 AM

Gage and Jenny should start a house flipping business in Los Angeles. Zoila can work as their maid.

by Anonymousreply 103February 1, 2019 12:30 AM

Their relationship was toxic................you dont really know what Gage was/is like off camera, but I think he is the hottest of hot............Jeff, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 104February 1, 2019 12:33 AM

Zoila HATED Gage and he treated her like shit. Glad he’s out of the circle.

by Anonymousreply 105February 1, 2019 12:37 AM

I wonder if Gage gone (and if there is still a show) Zoila will come back. Zoila had good instincts. I hated Gage too.

by Anonymousreply 106February 1, 2019 12:38 AM

R105 I thought the opposite. I thought Zoila was a jerk to Gage. She was super jealous of him!!

by Anonymousreply 107February 1, 2019 12:39 AM

I wonder if with Gage gone, and if there is still a show, Zoila might come back.

by Anonymousreply 108February 1, 2019 12:40 AM

If all the folks who left his business got together there'd be more than enough cast for a new show. Or two.

by Anonymousreply 109February 1, 2019 12:47 AM

Andy Cohen is presenting hold to gage while I write this..... Gage is engaging Andy's hole with his 9.5 inch polish pole

by Anonymousreply 110February 1, 2019 12:47 AM

Andy had such a crush on Gage and made it quite clear. However, both are tops!

by Anonymousreply 111February 1, 2019 12:50 AM

[quote]Andy had such a crush on Gage and made it quite clear. However, both are tops!

Andy, gurl, stop. Nobody's buying what your selling. Make that 'giving away'.

by Anonymousreply 112February 1, 2019 12:52 AM

your=you're

by Anonymousreply 113February 1, 2019 12:53 AM

Zoila will replace Vanderpump on RHOBH

by Anonymousreply 114February 1, 2019 1:06 AM

Wait, Jeff is a bottom? I thought Gage was a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 115February 1, 2019 1:10 AM

Now THAT I would watch r114

by Anonymousreply 116February 1, 2019 1:11 AM

I knew he was after one of them, r110!

There's a picture of the three of them, Jeff, Gage, and Andy Cohen, and Cohen is gazing longingly at one of them but if you look at it one way his eyes are on Jeff. But if you glance the other way, he's gazing at Gage.

by Anonymousreply 117February 1, 2019 1:13 AM

Obsessing about the preferred sex positions of celebrities is creepy and sad

by Anonymousreply 118February 1, 2019 1:13 AM

R118 As is being a holier than thou cunt.

by Anonymousreply 119February 1, 2019 1:20 AM

You’re not gay, are you R118.

by Anonymousreply 120February 1, 2019 1:24 AM

Of course not r120, as per usual the fucking Frauen have shown up, pearls a clutchin'.

by Anonymousreply 121February 1, 2019 1:28 AM

R117, I sincerely doubt Miss Cowen is or was making goo goo eyes at Jeff Lewis. He can have Gage! I want Mr. Jeffrey all for myself. I can chane him.

by Anonymousreply 122February 1, 2019 1:34 AM

[quote]Obsessing about the preferred sex positions of celebrities is creepy and sad

Go back to facebook, Janet

by Anonymousreply 123February 1, 2019 1:51 AM

And Monroe is still a shit name

by Anonymousreply 124February 1, 2019 1:55 AM

Gage always had my attention while watching Bravo show! Sweet, hunky, blonde and never challenged Jeff on camera yet had to endure a DIVA 24/7. Emmy Award nomination needed. Mr. Lewis did not know or care 1,000's of viewers Wished they had a boyfriend like Gage. It's all about Him. When employee problems came up on the show, seemed due to Lack of Management and undefined job descriptions. Then meetings to discuss what went wrong / needs to be fixed, Who to blaime. I hope someone here wbo knows Gage lets him see how he is Appreciated!❤

by Anonymousreply 125February 1, 2019 2:10 AM

Whoever said Jeff doesn't have money, not true. I did property searches a few years ago and he's pretty conservative for the amount of money he makes.

Doesn't mean he's not a pig.

by Anonymousreply 126February 1, 2019 2:28 AM

him not being a pig is might be a bigger problem

by Anonymousreply 127February 1, 2019 2:35 AM

He was about 7.5, cut and nicely thick. Loved to 69 and I ate his ass before he fucked me.

by Anonymousreply 128February 1, 2019 2:53 AM

R128, Wonderful if true!

by Anonymousreply 129February 1, 2019 2:58 AM

Who, r128?

by Anonymousreply 130February 1, 2019 2:58 AM

R130 Winston Churchill, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 131February 1, 2019 2:59 AM

Is this the type of show where everyone complains how unlikable the main star and and most of the cast are yet can’t stop watching? Like people know every tiny detail of his life.

by Anonymousreply 132February 1, 2019 3:00 AM

R128, Describe yourself!

by Anonymousreply 133February 1, 2019 3:01 AM

R132, Much Worse!

by Anonymousreply 134February 1, 2019 3:07 AM

R126, just because he has purchased a lot of property doesn't mean he's actually got money. He's almost certainly got loans on every one of them, probably short-term with balloons. His outlay is all upfront, with payoff only when he sells. If one or more of them doesn't sell (or the economy turns), or he's got to pay a large judgement, he could probably easily find himself underwater.

by Anonymousreply 135February 1, 2019 3:10 AM

I know R135. None of them were short term with balloons. Don't talk out of your ass. For investment properties (non-owners occupied), you need 25% down.

Like I said, he's fairly conservative for his income.

by Anonymousreply 136February 1, 2019 3:14 AM

They don't do balloon loans any longer in California. Get it right people, fucking hell. I'm fairly sure Jeff isn't starving.

by Anonymousreply 137February 1, 2019 3:16 AM

I truly hope Jeff has never been a top. Imagine the poor bottom if there's a tiny little stain .

by Anonymousreply 138February 1, 2019 3:17 AM

Jeff has a problem with emotional intimacy, as he ultimately destroys any close relationship he has. We've watched how he has treated the people he said he cared about - he finds the things that drives them up the wall and he pushes those buttons again and again and again - over months and years, until the person breaks. And then he makes it seems like the other person is the unreasonable one and he was the victim in some way. It's a form of emotional abuse aimed at at those closest to him.

by Anonymousreply 139February 1, 2019 3:24 AM

Like all reality shows, this was scripted in the sense that they are given "suggestions" as to what plot lines to follow. I was surprised and I'm sure Bravo was pissed that Jeff revealed Jenni hadn't worked for him in years. I doubt this show will be back on any network.

by Anonymousreply 140February 1, 2019 3:36 AM

r140 What do you mean she didn't work for him? Was she there just for the cameras? Not that i'm surprised, it's pretty clear these shows are staged.

by Anonymousreply 141February 1, 2019 3:50 AM

R139 - Nailed it.

He is as toxic as they come.

by Anonymousreply 142February 1, 2019 3:52 AM

I can imagine Jeff douching for 2 hours. I think he'd be a good fuck bud. The perfunctory dick in his mouth and then push hard, if there's anything left to push on.

If there's any poop on your dick you have to make a guy like this lick it off.

I wouldn't actually do that, but I have threatened it more than a few times, usually with silly boys who are full of themselves. I knew a very good looking celebrity named JB.

by Anonymousreply 143February 1, 2019 4:03 AM

R141 It came out that Jenni was actually working for Bravo for years playing Jeff's employee. I don't know if she ever even worked for Jeff directly. So all of that drama/I will fire you/ blah/ we saw was fake.

by Anonymousreply 144February 1, 2019 4:04 AM

Actually, she did work for him in the beginning and after the kid she just showed up for filming days. Her salary was paid by Bravo only at that point.

But all of the people on the show get paid by Bravo, in addition to what they make from Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 145February 1, 2019 4:10 AM

Gage and Jeff will probably reconcile, they make the perfect couple.

by Anonymousreply 146February 1, 2019 4:42 AM

How embarrassing that Jeff blabbed this on a tacky radio show. He has no filter or shame.

by Anonymousreply 147February 1, 2019 4:49 AM

Vanina was the smart one. After the first time Jeff humiliated her in front of everybody, she left. He begged her to stay, offered her more money and she said no thanks. She said she wanted to go off on her own. She didn’t burn any bridges but anyone that watches this show knows Vanina saw the writing on the wall—once Jeff starts mistreating you, he doesn’t stop.

by Anonymousreply 148February 1, 2019 4:57 AM

He is not mentally healthy. Anyone who would be with him is in it for fame or money. He is not a good loving partner. Or boss. Or person. But perfect for the drama and conflict required of reality TV

by Anonymousreply 149February 1, 2019 4:58 AM

Jeff is probably overextended, financially. It’s mind of weird he’s has this show for 10 years and he’s not been able to parlay it into a branding deal, besides his crappy paint. Is that even still a thing? I would think he’d have a home goods line by now.

by Anonymousreply 150February 1, 2019 5:00 AM

Mind =kind ^^^

by Anonymousreply 151February 1, 2019 5:01 AM

Did u see how Jeff dresses his daughter. Hysterical. He dresses her like a 65 year old Frau.

by Anonymousreply 152February 1, 2019 5:06 AM

Why did he want to have kids? Screaming, high strung, arrogant, vain, petty, brash and mean spirited.

None of these traits makes for good parenting!

by Anonymousreply 153February 1, 2019 5:10 AM

I think he regrets having the kid. He admitted on WWHL that for the first few months, he regretted it, but then things got better, but now he recently said he wished he had waited to have a kid. He is old as hell as it is. Did he want to be 60? To me, that just says he regrets the whole thing. I don't think Jeff is a kid person, never seemed like he would do well with one based on his lifestyle and personality, just like I don't think Andy is kid person and will come to regret it too.

by Anonymousreply 154February 1, 2019 5:19 AM

I think Gage is the bottom, Zoila specifically mentioned buying douches for him.

by Anonymousreply 155February 1, 2019 5:40 AM

[quote]I also knew it wasn't going to last when Jeff wanted to have Monroe first with Jeff's jizz and then wait to have a second baby with Gage's jizz instead of just doing twins. Jeff was not at all invested in having a kid that wasn't biologically his.

Wait, so the kid isn’t even fully biologically theirs? Gage has no connection to the baby?

by Anonymousreply 156February 1, 2019 5:47 AM

A long time ago they showed Ryan with his new boyfriend. He was really hot and masculine, he really lucked out.

Ryan and Gage are both unattractive and have horrible personalities, this is no surprise.

by Anonymousreply 157February 1, 2019 5:48 AM

I think Gage wanted a kid more than Jeff, but of course, it had to be Jeff's bio kid, someone he could always have the upper hand over and be able to withhold from Gage, just like the business, house, tv show and pursestrings. Gage was definitely more interested in and worried about the baby once she arrived. They both imagined they'd be able to pass off the baby to a nanny and disengage and work without interruption, but that's not how it goes, especially working from home. Like a lot of people in shitty relationships who have babies at the wrong time for the wrong reasons, it didn't turn out as easy or uniting as they dreamed. Jeff may have fertilized the egg, but I think Gage did the majority of the fathering. It's too bad that the baby will automatically go to the one who spawned her rather than the one who cared for her. Unless they did some sort of contract, I doubt Gage has any legal rights as the baby's parent.

by Anonymousreply 158February 1, 2019 5:50 AM

Does Jeff have a big dick? Really? His body seems okay. He has a nice enough physique.

But I'd never get involved on a level that involves his annoying little brat. And that kid is a brat due to Jeff and Gage.

Gage is an annoying little bottom who gravitates toward wealthy hairy gay men. He was completely crestfallen when he went to New York and chased after the Bronfman guy. But the Bronfman guy is straight. Oops

by Anonymousreply 159February 1, 2019 5:52 AM

Jeff could be really inappropriate with Chloe, but you could see how truly smitten he was with her. I think Jeff is so shallow that Monroe not looking like a perfect little beauty has put him off of her/the kid thing.

by Anonymousreply 160February 1, 2019 5:53 AM

Gage has horrible parental skills BUT he was more attentive to the baby. Jeff was half checked in, but both seemed to have a fucked perception on what having a kid is like. They even convinced the serrogate to have her labor induced because they had appointments and other events scheduled.

These two should not be parents. But the kid is biologically Jeff’s only and you know rent boy Gage has nothing in writing in regards to his involvement with Monroe

by Anonymousreply 161February 1, 2019 6:48 AM

R160 well when Jeff was looking for an egg donor, the only thing that mattered was the donor’s looks. And when the baby was born, she had horrible colic, I theorize it’s because she was forced out. Jeff manipulated the seerogate into inducing labor. The baby wasn’t ready to come out, but that wasn’t good enough for Jeff and Gage.

by Anonymousreply 162February 1, 2019 6:53 AM

[quote]They even convinced the serrogate to have her labor induced because they had appointments and other events scheduled.

No, they wanted to induce, but the surrogate refused.

by Anonymousreply 163February 1, 2019 6:59 AM

R163 initially. Then Jeff told her a story of his friends that went into labor and the baby wasn’t coming, they asked to be induced but their doctor said no and when they baby came it was stillborn. The surrogate agreed to be induced after hearing that story. She was induced. This is also the episode where Jeff made a comment about her vagina being so big. The surrogate didn’t hear the comment and didn’t know it would be aired on the show, because the filming crew wasn’t there. I assume they were using personal camera and she assumed it was for home movie, family only. Anyway, she’s now suing Jeff over that shit.

by Anonymousreply 164February 1, 2019 7:08 AM

Even better R164...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165February 1, 2019 7:10 AM

I wonder how that suit will work out now that Gage is broke and can't afford to keep paying a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 166February 1, 2019 7:17 AM

Do some of you commenting here actually believe the way those 2 guys act on that show is the same way they act in their private lives? Good grief, Bravo may let everyone ad-lib to an extent but these people are given a character to play and work out their character on the show with the director just as if they were in a sitcom. Jeff is the strange guy who keeps all the panic and excitement going, and Gage is the much quieter and sane one. Gage is jeff's straight guy in their comedy act. It's entirely possible this whole breakup is just another Bravo plot line. Or maybe Gage has decided he's not getting paid enough to play this role anymore.

by Anonymousreply 167February 1, 2019 10:08 AM

Gage is EXACTLY the same type of uppity empty vessel as Scheana Schay of VPR. They should design a Gage/Scheana doll that is reversible!!! $$$

by Anonymousreply 168February 1, 2019 11:39 AM

Does anyone actually know anything about Gage prior to Jeff? I see he is actually Gage Fredenburg from Omaha, but did he go to college? One of his prior addresses is Tallahassee, lol.

by Anonymousreply 169February 1, 2019 1:25 PM

did Gage have surgery or just grow into his looks? he looks way different in earlier pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170February 1, 2019 1:47 PM

He definitely didn't have a nose job, but should. I think that's just a weird camera angle.

by Anonymousreply 171February 1, 2019 1:50 PM

Other pics too. he also looks way better with short hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172February 1, 2019 1:59 PM

I think Gage was just a hanger-on. I don’t see anything about past work experience or credentials anywhere

by Anonymousreply 173February 1, 2019 2:00 PM

R173 he was selling blue jeans out of his trunk when he met Jeff

by Anonymousreply 174February 1, 2019 2:12 PM

^^^ trunk of his car

by Anonymousreply 175February 1, 2019 2:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176February 1, 2019 2:18 PM

Selling merch out of the back of his car trunk? Like Angelyne sells T-shirts from her pink Vette? LA is truly a freaky place sometimes. Gutter sales today, Bravo Star tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 177February 1, 2019 2:20 PM

Someone must have gone to high school with him, or college if he went. Or fucked him before Jeff. I've heard the jeans story before- who knows if that's true.

Gage Fredenburg wasn't born at 22. Most people in his position would at least have a wiki page with some info. He's hiding something.

by Anonymousreply 178February 1, 2019 2:26 PM

Does anyone know how or where they met? Griffith Park? Jeff bought a new pair of jeans on the curb at Santa Monica and Larrabee? Craigslist ad? Zoila set them up?

by Anonymousreply 179February 1, 2019 2:27 PM

Silicone lips sink ships: part 2 of the Jeff Lewis and Gage saga

by Anonymousreply 180February 1, 2019 2:29 PM

Somehow I can't imagine Jeff buying jeans out of the back of a car. Jeff's info is all out there. Crickets for Gage.

by Anonymousreply 181February 1, 2019 2:32 PM

You know Jeff probably insisted that the child be biologically his, gage should be happy that he did.

by Anonymousreply 182February 1, 2019 2:32 PM

Is Gage Fredenburg Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 183February 1, 2019 2:46 PM

Zoila scrubbed the internet off of Gage’s deplorable past.

by Anonymousreply 184February 1, 2019 2:47 PM

R160 I agree that Jeff is probably irritated that Monroe is not the beauty he thought she was going to be. The problem is that he paid A LOT of extra money for a beautiful surrogate, a model, but the baby looks EXACTLY like him. She is not even tiny and petite like a lot of toddlers which I am sure bothers him (yes, I do think that someone who demands a model surrogate is that twisted). I don't know what happened in high school that he missed how genes work, but the possibility that this child would be a Jeff clone was always there. I am sure he is also pissed he wasted the money, because he seems like that.

At first, I understood that they were eager to use Jeff's sperm because he is old, and to me, having tins would be nightmare, but when he didn't seem eager about having another using Gages sperm anytime soon, that was a red flag.

by Anonymousreply 185February 1, 2019 2:53 PM

The baby looks fine. You can't really tell anything at that age. It's the parents that are messes.

by Anonymousreply 186February 1, 2019 3:13 PM

R179 Jenny supposedly introduced them. She knew Gage before Jeff. I'll never forget how Jeff went and collected evidence to prove Jennis ex was lying and cheating, I loved him for "not being above taping someone, recording them, tailing them, or stalking them"

by Anonymousreply 187February 1, 2019 3:40 PM

Jeff sounds like such a priss in that radio spot for Sirius. Not a molecule of masculinity in him at all. How could anyone live around that silly fool is beyond me. I'd smother him in his sleep within the first week.

by Anonymousreply 188February 1, 2019 3:40 PM

People will obviously do anything to live in a nice house and drive an expensive car, even if it's not theirs.

by Anonymousreply 189February 1, 2019 3:43 PM

Why does Jeff always act like he's hard up for money? He's made millions from his company, the show, and endorsement deals. He has to be worth at least $10 million.

I think he's such a cheapskate that he doesn't want people around him to know how much he's really worth.

by Anonymousreply 190February 1, 2019 3:45 PM

I can picture the people he was talking to in that Sirius bit after he left. Rolling their eyes at the silly queen.

by Anonymousreply 191February 1, 2019 3:49 PM

So has anyone else heard anything about Jeff and a Property Brother, aside from the one person upthread? That's the brother who married an Asian-American woman, which always makes us suspicious.

Nothing on this reality show is real. I love it anyway. They need to bring in more messy personalities to battle Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 192February 1, 2019 3:50 PM

[quote]Tamara Tattles - She’s a Bravo Blogger - She does get some good info from time to time but she’s a horrible writer and quite possibly mentally ill

Also, she's an alcoholic

by Anonymousreply 193February 1, 2019 4:07 PM

r193 Also, her site is infested with malware. My Malwarebytes wigs the fuck out each time I peek in over there. I have to stop giving that beast clicks. She's truly a mental case.

by Anonymousreply 194February 1, 2019 4:16 PM

Gage looks damn good in a jockstrap. Just sayin’.

by Anonymousreply 195February 1, 2019 4:19 PM

Quick Tamara Tattles sidebar. A couple of years ago, maybe a bit less, (time is a blur when you are an eldergay) she did something really horrible to one of her fanpoodles. Doxxed them and set out to ruin their lives. (I know, MARY!) She must have had a psychotic break or something, but who cares the reason, what she did was literally deplorable. So another blogger got some revenge and posted a photo of TT. She makes the Huckabeast look like Marilyn Monroe, no shit. Sadly, the blogger felt she was just feeding into the bad vibe of the whole thing and took the photo down. It seems to have done the trick and humbled that crazy cunt to an extent.

by Anonymousreply 196February 1, 2019 4:21 PM

Someone please translate 196's post

by Anonymousreply 197February 1, 2019 4:23 PM

R196 - was prefectly clear. And a great aside. Why I love the DL.

by Anonymousreply 198February 1, 2019 4:34 PM

Gage looks like a less cool Seth Meyers . Seth has a better face, prettier eyes, and a much better nose. Plus, he has a real career. Bravo people never cross over to real mainstream stardom. Never. Nor will Mistress Andy.

by Anonymousreply 199February 1, 2019 4:57 PM

R197 it made sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 200February 1, 2019 5:01 PM

[quote]Quick Tamara Tattles sidebar. A couple of years ago, maybe a bit less, (time is a blur when you are an eldergay) she did something really horrible to one of her fanpoodles. Doxxed them and set out to ruin their lives. (I know, MARY!) She must have had a psychotic break or something, but who cares the reason, what she did was literally deplorable. So another blogger got some revenge and posted a photo of TT. She makes the Huckabeast look like Marilyn Monroe, no shit. Sadly, the blogger felt she was just feeding into the bad vibe of the whole thing and took the photo down. It seems to have done the trick and humbled that crazy cunt to an extent.

I've internet-known her for years before her blog. Posters who met up with her said she resembled a klingon.

by Anonymousreply 201February 1, 2019 5:23 PM

Everything R196 said is completely true, I have heard how that happened before and the photo is still out there online.

by Anonymousreply 202February 1, 2019 5:39 PM

Is this the photograph being discussed? Good Lordess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203February 1, 2019 5:50 PM

Jeff has a lot of Net Worth but most of his money is tied up in real estate. Flippers usually have loans against their property to finance their next flip.

by Anonymousreply 204February 1, 2019 6:20 PM

This is sad, I really liked them as a couple.

by Anonymousreply 205February 1, 2019 6:24 PM

They exhibited NO physical affection or sexual chemistry with one another.

It's usually noticeable if a couple is into each other, and there was no sign that these two considered each other more than business partners.

Jeff is a toxic, verbally and emotionally abusive narcissist and robotic Gage is just as damaged. I believe, however, that this development will set Gage free and he should run fast and far and never look back. Unlike Jeff, he has a shot at a happy life.

by Anonymousreply 206February 1, 2019 6:38 PM

Yes!!!!!! R203 That is it! I remember it being in color, but memories are not reliable. Might not be able to handle it in color.

by Anonymousreply 207February 1, 2019 6:51 PM

All this time I thought Tamara Tattles was black.

by Anonymousreply 208February 1, 2019 7:15 PM

His show on Sirius is really unlistenable. Horrid and vapid. His Q rating is below Patty Stanger's.

by Anonymousreply 209February 1, 2019 7:25 PM

Gage has a soggy and smelly cornhole these days. Jeff rented Gage's hole out for cash and El Chapo paid for his gay Chamacos.

by Anonymousreply 210February 1, 2019 9:00 PM

Some people don't give a fuck if they cross over to mainstream stardom. Like Vicki OG of OC- they are thrilled to make $750k a year and perqs R199.

R204, illuminating!

I just love that Jeff and Gage are reading this thread. Cause they are.

by Anonymousreply 211February 1, 2019 10:47 PM

GAGE IS beyond handsome. His hole is beyond smooth and tight. His net worth is very much beyond what you have.

by Anonymousreply 212February 2, 2019 2:36 AM

[quote] The problem is that he paid A LOT of extra money for a beautiful surrogate, a model,

That heifer is a model? What does she model....tractors?

by Anonymousreply 213February 2, 2019 2:45 AM

I never heard the surrogate was a model. She looked kind of trashy on the show- was surprised they picked her.

by Anonymousreply 214February 2, 2019 4:57 AM

R192 it is the straight brother that married the Asian woman. Drew is the one who pings hard, although he claims to be straight. He is the one the rumors were about about. I think he could do much better than Jeff or Gage. Unless he's just after Jeff's money. I believe Jeff is probably very wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 215February 2, 2019 5:17 AM

R214 the surrogate and the woman who donated her egg are two different people. The woman who donated the egg was a model

by Anonymousreply 216February 2, 2019 5:20 AM

R216 here. I should add: donate means she sold her egg

by Anonymousreply 217February 2, 2019 5:21 AM

She's a cute kid. What's the problem?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218February 2, 2019 5:58 AM

Very funny r218

by Anonymousreply 219February 2, 2019 6:03 AM

A bad picture. Monroe looks like a regular kid. Picking through photos to find a particularly bad one is tacky AF. Even for DL. I'm sure you can find a pic where she looks "special" and then masturbate with laughter.

by Anonymousreply 220February 2, 2019 6:10 AM

I've seen quite a few pictures of Monroe, and no she's not a cute kid. Some kids are, some kids aren't. Fact of life. Get over it. Maybe it will sort out later on as she gets older, but I don't know if Jeff has that kind of patience. So Frau at r220, please shut up, or better yet, leave the thread.

by Anonymousreply 221February 2, 2019 6:16 AM

[quote]I think Gage was just a hanger-on. I don’t see anything about past work experience or credentials anywhere

Of course not. This dude was selling jeans from the trunk of his car, because he didn't have much to fall back on. He was lucky he ran into Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 222February 2, 2019 6:25 AM

I totally forgot about this show; it's boring characters and after I type and hit send will continue not giving a fuck. next!

by Anonymousreply 223February 2, 2019 6:30 AM

[quote]All this time I thought Tamara Tattles was black.

Me too!

by Anonymousreply 224February 2, 2019 6:32 AM

All of these people saying Gage is handsome need glasses or maybe I do, because all I see is Mr. Burns. Plus, I believe Gage was the one who pushed out Ryan and Zoila from Jeff's life. I'm so glad Jeff woke up and gave him the boot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225February 2, 2019 6:35 AM

Whatever funds Gage walks away with were well earned. I hope he gets a good payout and he doesn't seem like the type to make trouble so, hopefully, it won't get ugly.

by Anonymousreply 226February 2, 2019 2:41 PM

The only reason Gage wouldn't make trouble is because Jeff would expose his sleazy past.

by Anonymousreply 227February 2, 2019 3:00 PM

Gage is a fucking asshole.

by Anonymousreply 228February 2, 2019 3:07 PM

If Gage is an asshole, then he and Jeff should stay together.

by Anonymousreply 229February 2, 2019 3:10 PM

Somewhere Jenni is loving this. Gage sold her out in the whole firing drama.

by Anonymousreply 230February 2, 2019 3:15 PM

I never could stand Jenni. All that crap about her "acting career" that went absolutely nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 231February 2, 2019 3:23 PM

R225 Ryan was using Jeffs work on his portfolio and had a website diverting clients to him, and he relocated to Santa Barbara after Jeff had been talking about the work there. Not cool, but that happened way before Jenni supposedly set up Gage with Jeff.

Zoila was smart to get out, she was taking the piss from Jeff bc of another, youngerish, Hispanic house cleaner he hired to make things 'easier for Zoila'.

by Anonymousreply 232February 2, 2019 3:31 PM

I wonder who will get all that bad art?

by Anonymousreply 233February 2, 2019 3:36 PM

Another vote for temp agencies. Connect with as many as you can. Regardless of whether the jobs are in your primary field, it is a great way to make contacts and may lead to something you never would have considered. My employer frequently hires the temps it brings in. And a number of temps have gotten positions with clients they interacted with while temp'ing for us.

And as far as your age is concerned, my employer avoids hiring recent grads or people new to the workforce. They are generally too fickle, often lack a good work habits and they never stick around.

Good luck OP.

by Anonymousreply 234February 2, 2019 3:43 PM

Disregard R234. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 235February 2, 2019 3:44 PM

No harm r234. Good advice for Jeff maybe. It sure beats someone who sells jeans from the trunk of their car.

by Anonymousreply 236February 2, 2019 3:47 PM

Zoila was a cunt, a lazy cunt and she showed how much she disliked Gage. She also showed that she was lazy and couldn't get along with the other cleaning people Jeff had hired to help her out.

Besides she has a family of her own, and Jeff gave her a good living plus a car and other nice gifts....he may still be paying her, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 237February 2, 2019 4:51 PM

Plus, he sprung for a facelift although I'm sure Jeff got a deal for filming it.

by Anonymousreply 238February 2, 2019 4:58 PM

Gage is a total cunt and Jeff is...well, Jeff. These two belong together.

by Anonymousreply 239February 2, 2019 5:09 PM

R239 Great point - They are both assholes - I firmly believe that Gage had a hand in alienating Jeff from Jenni and Zoila and eventually orchestrating their departures - Jeff is also a miserable person and has a way of pushing anyone away that shows him love or compassion - Jenni is a very forgiving person and I almost feel like this situation might spur her to extend an olive branch and could push Bravo to renew Flipping Out - Shannon Beador is also very close to Jeff and said on WWHL that she hoped Jeff and Jenni would reconcile

by Anonymousreply 240February 2, 2019 5:23 PM

Could you imagine hanging out with Jeff Lewis and Shannon Beador together? David Beador probably had to endure that several times, hence the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 241February 2, 2019 5:57 PM

[quote] Zoila was a cunt, a lazy cunt and she showed how much she disliked Gage.

Yes, she played the role very well. Read her scripts, learned her lines, got her blocking down pat. Just like the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 242February 2, 2019 6:05 PM

I wonder how the show would even continue with Jeff and Jenni given what we've learned. The fourth wall has been broken. Even clearly fake reality shows have to play along with the "reality" presented on the show to a certain extent.

by Anonymousreply 243February 2, 2019 6:12 PM

David Beador was / is Hot! Except for Eddie and Mr. Smiley, hottest now Ex husband on Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 244February 2, 2019 6:43 PM

Jeff could walk to we or hgtv or anyone of 5 networks and do a Home makeover show.

by Anonymousreply 245February 2, 2019 6:56 PM

I'm still hoping for someone with knowledge of Gage's background, other than him supposedly selling jeans out of his car.

Jeff went to a very expensive high school (currently around $16k a year) in OC, and then on to USC which is expensive as well. His info is all out there and easy to find.

Other than Gage being born in Nebraska and his real last name, there's not much. He does have 2 brothers, one who plays basketball. I don't remember any of his family ever appearing on the show.

I want dirt, cause I know there must be some.

by Anonymousreply 246February 2, 2019 7:02 PM

Jenni's husband is a physician in Chicago; once they married, I always wondered how she could continue to "work" for Jeff Lewis Designs in LA. Especially once she started with all the pregnancy shit. I'm sure she wanted the Bravo paycheck, not to mention the exposure for her flagging "acting career" but I wonder how they made it work.

by Anonymousreply 247February 2, 2019 7:11 PM

So, no one saw this happening??

by Anonymousreply 248February 2, 2019 7:15 PM

Jenni's husband has been in LA for 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 249February 2, 2019 7:29 PM

R247 Jenni’s husband now practices in LA - He’s an orthopedic surgeon - He’s making $$$ - Jenni doesn’t need the show - On the last season of Flipping Out Jenni and her husband bought a house that Jeff and Gage originally passed on because it was too expensive and instead purchased the home that was still under renovation in Sherman Oaks (the money pit) - You could see the underlying jealously and rage in Jeff’s face - It was at this moment that he really started to get very nasty with Jenni and shortly thereafter he fired her from the show

Also it appears Jeff hasn’t been able to unload the home he renovated next door to his current residence in the Sunset Plaza area - Lots of spec homes are currently available in LA - No way he will get his ask on this one - It’s still for sale

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250February 2, 2019 7:37 PM

Is there any way to watch the Flipping Out shows I missed this last season?

by Anonymousreply 251February 2, 2019 7:45 PM

Up until last year Jenni and her husband lived in a fairly modest home in Encino. They bought if for 1.65m and sold it last year for around 2.1m. They new house they bought cost a little over 3m. I would not say that she is extremely wealthy. I assumed her husband was taking home a mill a year or more and that she was making close to that, but if they bought a 3m home, I NOW doubt that's the case. I would have expected they'd be buying in the 6-7m range with what I assume they are making.

LA in expensive. I have several married friends (dual-income households) who have recently bought houses in LA in the 2-3m range. The ones with family money bought for slightly more. None are orthopedic surgeons or on tv, but yes they all have good jobs.

by Anonymousreply 252February 2, 2019 11:04 PM

LA *is expensive

by Anonymousreply 253February 2, 2019 11:04 PM

Both of those guys cause the vapid meter to fly off the scale. Jeff is just one big pile of queeny affectations. Gage is quieter but he and Jeff both of just stereotypical LA queens whose main thought every day is how snug they can get their shirts and if their asses look good in their slacks.

by Anonymousreply 254February 2, 2019 11:07 PM

R220 That is the picture that news/media outlets published with the story about Jeff and Gage's separation, so it's not that random and wasn't (necessarily) chosen for tackiness. In fact, I didn't it on Jeff's IG so have no idea where the photo came from.

by Anonymousreply 255February 2, 2019 11:12 PM

R250 that black kitchen is dreadful

by Anonymousreply 256February 2, 2019 11:20 PM

I don't think Jenni was making anywhere near a million a year. Most of on line sources claim $250k for Flipping Out. Plus whatever she's makes off her books and other stuff. And Andy's fabulously theme song. Still not bad money for 4 or 5 months work.

by Anonymousreply 257February 2, 2019 11:48 PM

Interesting that Bravo is coming up with all of these decorator/home renovation shows (i.e. Carson and Thom plus Backyard Envy among others) yet they failed to renew Flipping Out.

by Anonymousreply 258February 3, 2019 12:13 AM

Jeff may be a dick, but I think that house is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 259February 3, 2019 12:23 AM

I liked everything in the house except all that black in the kitchen and on the other walls. That kitchen is just oppressive.

by Anonymousreply 260February 3, 2019 12:25 AM

Jeff's style is way too generic for me. He designs for people that have no taste of their own.

by Anonymousreply 261February 3, 2019 1:16 AM

Duh... just look at Jeff's face.

by Anonymousreply 262February 3, 2019 4:15 AM

Not sure Jeff actually makes money on his “business”. Bravo is his main job and income source I bet. In the next market crash, I can see him being broke with a lot of $ tied up in real estate worth less than he put into it.

by Anonymousreply 263February 3, 2019 4:33 AM

[quote]Ryan was using Jeffs work on his portfolio and had a website diverting clients to him, and he relocated to Santa Barbara after Jeff had been talking about the work there.

That is the assumption that Gage -- planted -- to Jeff, and Jeff believed it.

According to Ryan, he designed Jeff's website year. From what I gather from reading Ryan's interviewed, his design link was always there, because he was the interior design guy, who flipped houses w/Jeff. When the market crashed, it was then that Jeff started designing.

In comes Gage, who points out a reason why Jeff isn't getting any business, and he shows a link to Ryan's design company, which was there for quite some time. Jeff literally flips out when Gage pointed out the link on his own website to Ryan's design's company.

by Anonymousreply 264February 3, 2019 5:37 AM

I wanted to add that Ryan said he designed Jeff's website and his "design" link was on Jeff's website for quite some time. It wasn't until the housing market crashed that Jeff flipped out about it.

by Anonymousreply 265February 3, 2019 5:39 AM

Gage was an actor in Cinemax softcore porn, a Playgirl model, and gogo dancer. He gave all of that up when he moved in the house.

by Anonymousreply 266February 3, 2019 5:45 AM

It seems as if Ryan Brown moved on from Dale. Now, he has another partner in his life named Diego Monchamp. On the link, you can see that Chloe is no longer a toddler.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267February 3, 2019 6:00 AM

What happened to Dale and Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 268February 3, 2019 6:10 AM

I don't mean to be rude----but if an ugly rich guy and his hot trophy husband can't make it work---what hope do the rest of us have?.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269February 3, 2019 6:13 AM

Dale Momchap is the same guy as Diego Monchap? I guess he just got fatter and using a different name.

by Anonymousreply 270February 3, 2019 6:14 AM

R266, if any of that was even remotely true, something would have surfaced- especially Gage in Playgirl.

by Anonymousreply 271February 3, 2019 6:15 AM

Jeff had Zoila scrubbed the internet of Gag’s soft porn past.

by Anonymousreply 272February 3, 2019 6:19 AM

Jeff doesn't really on Bravo for his main source of income, and it's a good thing he doesn't. He averages $25,000 just for speaking engagements.

by Anonymousreply 273February 3, 2019 6:19 AM

Gage has successfully pushed out everyone in Jeff’s life.

by Anonymousreply 274February 3, 2019 7:35 AM

Gage is a monster.

by Anonymousreply 275February 3, 2019 7:36 AM

Shows like this and, well everything else on Bravo relating to California (LA) just make me NOT want to ever step foot there, ever. It reminds me of SoBe; vapid horrible people that don't give a fuck about anyone else, anything else except money, fame and looks. I don't get the appeal. Then again I'm not fucking pretty like these cunts so maybe that's it. I'm not bitter though: I lived in NYC for 6 years, NJ for 16... I'm a fucking born and raised cunt, not like these wanna-be cunt twats.

The first couple of seasons I found entertaining (Zoila/Jenny) but like all shitty reality shows went to shit shortly after; bunch of money grubbing cunt whores.

by Anonymousreply 276February 3, 2019 7:48 AM

[quote]Gage has successfully pushed out everyone in Jeff’s life.

I agree, because before Gage, these people were present in Jeff's life. In comes Gage, and he starts picking them all off.

by Anonymousreply 277February 3, 2019 7:52 AM

Jeff hasn't given up on Gage. He's hoping he returns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278February 3, 2019 8:00 AM

Damn that sho is one ugly baby!

by Anonymousreply 279February 3, 2019 8:11 AM

Gage should tell him to go fuck himself, it's not even his kid anyway obviously

by Anonymousreply 280February 3, 2019 8:37 AM

Where will Gage get his income now? He’ll go back to selling jeans from his car?

by Anonymousreply 281February 3, 2019 9:00 AM

Or back to gogo dancing and Playgirl.

by Anonymousreply 282February 3, 2019 9:28 AM

Jeff's High School, Mater Dei, is a Catholic school that was operating during the hot times for pedophile priests and horn dog straight teacher rapists. The '70s and '80s in Orange County were all about shuffling those priests around and keeping them from garnering too much notice in any one location. Link below will lead to so many related & horrifying stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283February 3, 2019 9:56 AM

I don't understand how her hair lightened up so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284February 3, 2019 11:23 AM

L’Oréal Féria #5

by Anonymousreply 285February 3, 2019 11:26 AM

Can't stand Jeff and his horizontal vagina lips!

by Anonymousreply 286February 3, 2019 12:18 PM

R282, link to Playgirl please.

by Anonymousreply 287February 3, 2019 12:54 PM

How could Jeff LOVE that filthy tramp?

by Anonymousreply 288February 3, 2019 1:16 PM

Sarah is a lardass.

by Anonymousreply 289February 3, 2019 1:18 PM

You'll never see any images of Gage in Playgirl for one good reason. HE NEVER POSED FOR PLAYGIRL.

by Anonymousreply 290February 3, 2019 1:29 PM

Not even soft porn for Cinemax?

by Anonymousreply 291February 3, 2019 1:46 PM

JL is the last person on this planet who should have a baby. Koko the gorilla would raise a human baby better than he can.

by Anonymousreply 292February 3, 2019 2:12 PM

Gage Fredenburg had a clothing company incorporated in his home state of Nebraska. One of the brothers has a flunky job with the Dallas Mavericks.

by Anonymousreply 293February 3, 2019 3:09 PM

They were never going to be Tommy & Gio, they weren’t Fabulouso Internationale!

by Anonymousreply 294February 3, 2019 3:14 PM

Gage seems like a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 295February 3, 2019 3:16 PM

R295 He is the cunt of cunts. The cunt is dead, long live the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 296February 3, 2019 3:16 PM

All of that filler really weighs down Jeff's face... yuck!

by Anonymousreply 297February 3, 2019 3:40 PM

Can we at least agree on the fact that Jeff Lewis is a powergay?

by Anonymousreply 298February 3, 2019 4:01 PM

He's got more money than anyone posting here and some fabulous acquaintances, so yes.

by Anonymousreply 299February 3, 2019 4:03 PM

Jeff had all of the power in that relationship. It would be a better show if they just flipped houses and the design issues were front and center but then the show would be like any other Zoila and Jenny were fun comic foils Having a baby and surrogate process was dull

by Anonymousreply 300February 3, 2019 4:18 PM

Monroe ruined everything! She's basically the Cousin Oliver of Flipping Out.

by Anonymousreply 301February 3, 2019 4:58 PM

Well, she definitely ruined Gage's and Jeff's sex life. I think Jeff said on WWHL that he can put up with anything, but he expects sex.

by Anonymousreply 302February 3, 2019 5:48 PM

Monroe is such an ugly name for a girl. So masculine and trashy.

by Anonymousreply 303February 3, 2019 8:07 PM

faggots

by Anonymousreply 304February 3, 2019 8:09 PM

R303, Mariah Carey named her daughter Monroe.

by Anonymousreply 305February 3, 2019 8:10 PM

r305 The only thing keeping Mariah Carey's intestines from falling out of her ass is the vacuum in her head

by Anonymousreply 306February 3, 2019 8:15 PM

R306, Are You sure you are not Nene Leeks?

by Anonymousreply 307February 4, 2019 1:22 AM

Go to a Mariah thread you freaks.

by Anonymousreply 308February 4, 2019 3:01 AM

[quote]Gage Fredenburg had a clothing company incorporated in his home state of Nebraska.

Yeah, and he transferred that company to California and set it up in his car trunk.

by Anonymousreply 309February 4, 2019 4:47 AM

Still, Gage looks fantastic in a jockstrap. Believe me.

by Anonymousreply 310February 4, 2019 5:03 AM

R309, well state records showed income of $80k+ for 2 employees so maybe selling jeans out of a car is profitable- although I call bullshit on that tired story.

by Anonymousreply 311February 4, 2019 5:12 AM

Jeff mentioned that story about how he met Gage. He sold him a pair of jeans from his trunk.

by Anonymousreply 312February 4, 2019 6:10 AM

Link?

by Anonymousreply 313February 4, 2019 6:21 AM

That was something he said on the show.

by Anonymousreply 314February 4, 2019 6:24 AM

Damn R311, you need to be educated on the hustle. You always try to show a small profit when you’re laundering money.

Drug dealers sell ‘mixed-tapes’ out of their trunk, whores sell ‘jeans’ out of their trunk.

by Anonymousreply 315February 4, 2019 6:40 AM

I like Gage, think he's hot

by Anonymousreply 316February 4, 2019 1:31 PM

Actually, I think Gage is a hard worker, at least from whatever drop of reality comes through on the show.

The fact that he bothered to set up a corporation as a young kid is impressive.

by Anonymousreply 317February 4, 2019 1:50 PM

Gage has impeccable anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 318February 4, 2019 4:40 PM

I'm sure Gage showers at least twice a day and uses baby wipes in cases of emergency. Jeff does like his Mexican food.

by Anonymousreply 319February 4, 2019 11:08 PM

R318 What's the point when you allow a huge douchebag to splooge in you?

by Anonymousreply 320February 5, 2019 1:34 AM

[quote]The fact that he bothered to set up a corporation as a young kid is impressive.

It's not that impressive. It's easy to do that. Haven't you watch a late night infomercial?

by Anonymousreply 321February 5, 2019 4:55 AM

Not since they invented the DVR.

by Anonymousreply 322February 5, 2019 7:28 AM

Best way to get your man back? Share every detail of your split publicly. Bravo, dumbass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323February 6, 2019 12:20 AM

R323 Jeff is being really messy. I wonder who the gym buddy is what Gage met at Equinox? Was it a full service date?

by Anonymousreply 324February 6, 2019 12:27 AM

I love Jeff crying in the bathroom of the Polo Lounge and being comforted by Josh Flagg. Too bad there wasn't a camera crew- this is better than either of their shows.

by Anonymousreply 325February 6, 2019 12:35 AM

Between the money he made from the show and whatever their financial arrangements, sounds like Gage is set and ready to move on. He deserves every penny. 10 years without any kind of vacation and fucking Jeff Lewis- it must have been hell on earth.

by Anonymousreply 326February 6, 2019 12:45 AM

Nothing says "Take me back, baby!" like sharing a play by play of your separation.

And describing your amazing interrogation skills just makes you sound insane.

by Anonymousreply 327February 6, 2019 12:46 AM

Jeff is moving into stalker territory. And he's already trying to hookup online? Jeff honey, it's rent boy time. No man his age and successful would put up with his shit.

by Anonymousreply 328February 6, 2019 12:52 AM

Jeff's plan to get Gage back...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329February 6, 2019 1:21 AM

Jeff is creepy, his big lips are so disgusting. Even Andy Cohen wouldn't fuck him, and he fucks anything.

by Anonymousreply 330February 6, 2019 1:47 AM

Jeff and Andy couldn't fuck. They're both tops 😎

by Anonymousreply 331February 6, 2019 4:43 AM

[quote]I wonder who the gym buddy is what Gage met at Equinox?

I remember reading an interview of Jeff in which he said he ran into Ryan at the gym. Hmmm... (Ryan and Jeff are now friends again, but. . . )

by Anonymousreply 332February 6, 2019 5:20 AM

R331, I wouldn't f. either with you're d.

by Anonymousreply 333February 6, 2019 5:23 AM

Please don't post drunk, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 334February 6, 2019 5:49 AM

Jeff is better off without Gage. That man has a personality of a cardboard box. His nose is ugly too.

by Anonymousreply 335February 6, 2019 6:03 AM

R335 Yes! I agree on all points. Plus, Gage was no good from the start. He worked to get rid of everyone except Jenni, and Zoila saw straight through him. Now, Jeff is no angel, but Gage knew what buttons to push to get him started on folks.

by Anonymousreply 336February 6, 2019 6:19 AM

[quote]And he's already trying to hookup online? Jeff honey, it's rent boy time. No man his age and successful would put up with his shit.

Not to mention...he's got a fucking toddler! Helllllllls naw.

by Anonymousreply 337February 6, 2019 6:28 AM

I’m shipping her off to boarding school ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 338February 6, 2019 6:32 AM

Jeff should not be a parent, he is a sick motherfucker. Neither one of these guys has what it takes to be a good parent.

by Anonymousreply 339February 6, 2019 6:35 AM

^^^^^ You could say that about half the population of the world. Probably even more.

by Anonymousreply 340February 6, 2019 7:13 AM

r340 Can't you use the reply function so as to be specific which post you are replying to? I am seeing this ^^^^ bullshit more and more on the DL lately.

by Anonymousreply 341February 6, 2019 7:17 AM

Well gee, let's all bow down and worship at your feet before doing your bidding. It's bad enough having to read your bullshit Agnes.

by Anonymousreply 342February 6, 2019 7:22 AM

R340 So true.

by Anonymousreply 343February 6, 2019 7:28 AM

R339 Call me crazy but from what I've seen Jeff seems like a good father to Monroe. He really cares about her anf loves her.

by Anonymousreply 344February 6, 2019 7:32 AM

Yes, r344. Very anf.

by Anonymousreply 345February 6, 2019 7:39 AM

Poor Jeff. He's taking the blame for everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346February 6, 2019 8:10 AM

R347 I want to know who should take the blame for Jeff's horrible rugs.

by Anonymousreply 347February 6, 2019 8:14 AM

I meant r346. I need to go to bed. Night kids

by Anonymousreply 348February 6, 2019 8:16 AM

[quote]Lewis also admits that in reaction to the information he believes he turned up on his estranged partner, he set up an online dating account of his own the following day. “Because I was feeling down on myself on Sunday I said, ‘Maybe it’s time to start dating,’” Lewis said on his show. “So I dabbled in the online dating world. And I met someone who was kind of interesting. We started talking, we exchanged pictures, and we started texting fast and furiously. That went on throughout the entire day.”

LOL look at hurr trying to make Gage all jealous & shit. Yes, Jeff--it's been a whole week. Definitely time to start dating!

by Anonymousreply 349February 6, 2019 8:30 AM

Where would Gage be without Jeff? Still selling his wares at the back of his car? Jeff employs him. If I were Jeff, I’d find ways to fire his dirty ass. Maybe his date can employ him next. Oh wait, the guy couldn’t even pay for their meal. Bye Gage.

by Anonymousreply 350February 6, 2019 9:40 AM

All these Bravo people...

Jeff, Andy, Bethenny, etc... They are all seriously fucked in the head!

They are nobodies. Yeah, sure they have money but they are nobodies with money.

by Anonymousreply 351February 6, 2019 10:43 AM

Zoila never liked Gage. She wanted him to move out.

by Anonymousreply 352February 6, 2019 10:47 AM

Jeff is so fucking desperate to either get Flipping Out renewed or sign on with another network. Jeff, no one cares about your breakup. We have no sympathy for you. We're siding with Gage because you're an abusive asshole who deserves to be alone. And for fucks sake stop blaming Equinox for your breakup.

by Anonymousreply 353February 6, 2019 10:50 AM

It’s Zoila’s fault. She put voodoo in them. She never liked Gage.

by Anonymousreply 354February 6, 2019 10:56 AM

Jeff is going to end up a lonely and bitter old man.

by Anonymousreply 355February 6, 2019 1:20 PM

R355 GOING to end up a lonely and bitter old man? Honey, he's already there.

by Anonymousreply 356February 6, 2019 1:29 PM

Trashtastic!!

by Anonymousreply 357February 6, 2019 1:46 PM

Jeff is going to end up an old, rich, with a younger boyfriend man.

by Anonymousreply 358February 6, 2019 1:57 PM

Jeff is gross and it’s only going to get worse.

by Anonymousreply 359February 6, 2019 2:07 PM

Jeff doesn't wear a rug. The lips were a mistake, but does have hair.

by Anonymousreply 360February 6, 2019 2:32 PM

Jeff is still a good looking guy for his age and he has money. It won’t be hard for him to get a replacement for Gage.

by Anonymousreply 361February 6, 2019 2:35 PM

Yes, Jeff's future boyfriends will be progressively younger and more stupid.

by Anonymousreply 362February 6, 2019 2:50 PM

Gage has Jeff by the short hairs. They may not be married, but I'll bet there is some financial agreement and Jeff doesn't want to pay. All he cares about is money.

by Anonymousreply 363February 6, 2019 3:28 PM

Jeff has to be regretting having the kid at this point. He never seemed overly involved to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 364February 6, 2019 3:31 PM

Gage will be able to work for anyone after crazy OCD Jeff. I can't imagine their kind of life- only working, never traveling except for business AND a kid. All Gage was getting out of that relationship was a leased car and a nice place to live. I bet Jeff isn't even good in bed.

by Anonymousreply 365February 6, 2019 4:26 PM

They're both insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 366February 6, 2019 4:30 PM

Yep, they at least were saving others being together.

by Anonymousreply 367February 6, 2019 5:36 PM

Has it been confirmed if Gage legally adopted Monroe? That’s his meal ticket right there. I bet he did.

by Anonymousreply 368February 6, 2019 6:49 PM

Where did Gage’s chin go?

by Anonymousreply 369February 6, 2019 6:59 PM

The money is why Gage wanted to be married. I wonder if he’s eligible for unemployment?

by Anonymousreply 370February 6, 2019 7:09 PM

$15000 a year for a private school in LA is not expensive. The top ones go for $30k a year plus various other expenses. I think Gage was a little more than just some guy hawkng stuff out of his trunk. He probably repped for some major clothing line and was involved in sales. That is not a terrible job. He was also smart enuf to offer some free clothing merchandise to Jeff thru Jenni. I get the impression Gage grew up in an upper middle class home in Nebraska. I also suspect he did well in college and may even have an mba. He was handling all of Jeff s financial business for years and marketing him. All the speaking fees and the sirrus radio gig (which is generally very lucrative) came from Gage s ideas as a guess. I think Gage pulled his weight. I only watched to shows occasionally and came away with the impression Gage could be somewhat manipulative but compared to Jeff he was a saint. I think Gage is very very attractive and can easily move on if he wants. I also think the baby is above average in looks. Besides, looks change thruout the years and with a model and Jeff Lewis genes she probably is going to be a knockout later on. Finally Jenni not only probably got paid for appearing on the show, she was the one that develped the concept in the first place, sold it to bravo, and acted as exec producer. I am sure she pulled a half million or more in total per year from bravo and her husband probably makes double that. Buying a 3 million dollar house in that income range is smart and conservative.

by Anonymousreply 371February 6, 2019 8:45 PM

Ummm, R371, my boss in NYC pays more than $40k per year for her kids to go to school here (and I'm talking like 2nd and 4th grades!). Life is about connections and that is what she is paying for... plus she's beyond rich!

by Anonymousreply 372February 6, 2019 9:24 PM

R371, you are doing a lot of "guessing". Gage Fredenburg has a couple of apartment addresses in FL, so he might have gone to college there. No info on an MBA.

He did incorporate his own clothing company, so who knows what he represented.

Upper middle class? Doubtful.

by Anonymousreply 373February 6, 2019 11:45 PM

I bet they renew Flipping Out, Bravo never said they weren't.

by Anonymousreply 374February 6, 2019 11:45 PM

I'm waiting for Jeff to livestream himself going over to Gage's new place demanding he open the door. 50/50 chance he's holding the baby.

by Anonymousreply 375February 6, 2019 11:47 PM

Most people who went to college and have an MBA are proud of it. Nothing from Gage.

by Anonymousreply 376February 6, 2019 11:53 PM

Jeff just went from sporadic dick to no dick!

by Anonymousreply 377February 7, 2019 12:04 AM

That man is a HOMEWRECKER!

by Anonymousreply 378February 7, 2019 1:37 AM

Funny bc I remember an episode where Jeff threatened Gage with the fact that he would get someone younger and cuter than him during an argument. Well Jeff, here's your chance.

by Anonymousreply 379February 7, 2019 2:25 AM

Does Gage shave his hole? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 380February 7, 2019 2:40 AM

R380, Not necessary. Besides his preppie good looks, Gage is not terribly hairy!

by Anonymousreply 381February 7, 2019 2:46 AM

Did Gage give Jeff an STD?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382February 7, 2019 3:15 AM

So is Gage a whore?

by Anonymousreply 383February 7, 2019 3:18 AM

R379 I remember that too - Jeff told Gage he could have boys lined up on the sofa in a minute and that he was replaceable. Jeff’s issue with this is that he was dumped and that he didn’t do the dumping. He’s not in control of the situation. This is going to get messier by the day and I’m loving every minute of it.

by Anonymousreply 384February 7, 2019 3:21 AM

R384, Team Gage! Hunky blonde wins over controlling nasally and arrogant furniture designer.

All Jeff's designs: monochromatic, dark floors, dark wood.z Post "Hollywood Regency."

by Anonymousreply 385February 7, 2019 3:31 AM

Jeff designs furniture? Got any pics?

by Anonymousreply 386February 7, 2019 3:35 AM

[quote]Jeff’s issue with this is that he was dumped and that he didn’t do the dumping.

Gage did not dump Jeff. Gage wanted to move into the guest room when he wasn't putting out much at all. Jeff couldn't take minimal sex, so he told Gage that arrangement doesn't work for him. Somehow, Gage got to packing, and Jeff told him he wasn't throwing him out. He said he does think Gage needs time to clear his head.

by Anonymousreply 387February 7, 2019 5:14 AM

How much sex could Gramps want?

by Anonymousreply 388February 7, 2019 5:24 AM

Is Gage getting unemployment?

by Anonymousreply 389February 7, 2019 5:28 AM

R388 Evidently, more than Gage was putting out.

by Anonymousreply 390February 7, 2019 5:29 AM

Can't say that I blame Gage for not wanting that on top of him.

by Anonymousreply 391February 7, 2019 5:35 AM

That's the problem with a 15 year age difference for most couples, especially the younger one. You change so much in your early 20s. I'm sure Gage is thinking there has to be more to live than this. Run Gage, run.

by Anonymousreply 392February 7, 2019 5:39 AM

No, Gage was fine w/the status quo, until Jeff say uh-uh, you need to put out cause we ain't roommates.

by Anonymousreply 393February 7, 2019 5:43 AM

Jeff treats you poorly then expects you to deliver. Girl, please.

by Anonymousreply 394February 7, 2019 5:49 AM

R387 Pretty sure Gage dumped Jeff when he took the home wrecker to Maestros in Beverly Hills the first night he moved out of the house and was staying in a hotel. I bet they went back to Gage’s room afterwards and fucked their brains out.

by Anonymousreply 395February 7, 2019 5:51 AM

Yea...Gage seems like he'd be real high energy in the bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 396February 7, 2019 6:26 AM

Well, spelling every detail of their split on the radio is hardly gonna make Gage hurry home :P

by Anonymousreply 397February 7, 2019 6:27 AM

R396 I agree. Plus, Gage loves his food. I saw how he was still eating while Jeff and crew were touring a friend's home, while they were in New York. So, if he had good food on that date, he would have been in a food coma.

by Anonymousreply 398February 7, 2019 6:29 AM

[quote]Pretty sure Gage dumped Jeff when he took the home wrecker to Maestros in Beverly Hills the first night he moved out of the house

It was the first week, not the first day.

by Anonymousreply 399February 7, 2019 6:31 AM

Gage is better off without this pillow lipped fish face. Jeff is just upsetting to look at. Gage can present hole to some old Hollywood queen and move into his condo in WeHo somewhere. He can update his Grindr account and go from there.

by Anonymousreply 400February 7, 2019 11:10 AM

Between his salary and whatever he made from Bravo, Gage should have been able to save quite a bit of money. Jeff pays for "everything", as he reminds Gage frequently.

by Anonymousreply 401February 7, 2019 12:41 PM

Team Neither.

by Anonymousreply 402February 7, 2019 1:26 PM

We've only heard Jeff's side of the story. He mentioned awhile ago that he may as well marry Gage, because his attorney told him he'd owe palimony anyway.

Jeff is seething because Gage will get money and a younger, hotter guy.

by Anonymousreply 403February 7, 2019 1:27 PM

Any confirmed word about Gage being a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 404February 7, 2019 1:32 PM

If Gage said he found Jeff unattractive, why is Jeff throwing a hissy? Move on fish lips.

by Anonymousreply 405February 7, 2019 1:34 PM

If Gage has a big dick as claimed, he's wasting it bottoming.

by Anonymousreply 406February 7, 2019 1:39 PM

R399 Hi Jeff! Welcome to DL - Gage has moved on to that home wrecking stud he met at Equinox - Deal with it! Get out your checkbook - Palimony is due the 1st of every month!

by Anonymousreply 407February 7, 2019 5:58 PM

Why would Gage get palimony? The baby is with Jeff. Just like the mother doesn’t pay money to the deadbeat dad who skips out on the family, Jeff wouldn’t have to pay Gage.

by Anonymousreply 408February 7, 2019 8:44 PM

R408. Are you really that stupid? Palimony is not the same as child support, it’s “alimony” for unmarried couples who split.

by Anonymousreply 409February 7, 2019 8:58 PM

Jeff is the one that mentioned palimony, and it obviously has nothing to do with kids. His comment was way before Monroe. At the 7 1/2 year mark.

Plus, I'm sure Jeff's semi-groveling has to do with business arrangements. He doesn't want to pay.

by Anonymousreply 410February 7, 2019 9:33 PM

R371 Jenni only got the EP credit because she was overtly upset (i.e. cried and complained) about her lowly "talent" status on the show, and Jeff lobbied on her behalf to the powers that be. They acquiesced to appease Jeff, more than anything. It is an in-name title only, no pay raise accompanying it. However, I have no doubts that Jenni was paid handsomely.

Jenni had some sort of midlife crisis because she thought she was going to be a star actress, and when she realized that was never going to happen and that all she would ever amount to is supporting sidekick character on a reality show, that's when the stuff you saw last season hit the fan. What she should have realized sooner is that she is not all that funny, neither is she smart nor attractive, and failings are what limited her in life. Not the fact that she was "stuck" as Jeff's assistant (which we learned she wasn't anyway).

I was a loan processor for a long time, I have never seen a couple earning 1.5 mill a year buying a 3 million dollar house as a primary residence. Never. I have seen many people buying million dollar houses who imo really couldn't afford it, but that's a story for another thread.

And did you really say "with Jeff Lewis's genes" Monroe was going to be a knockout???

by Anonymousreply 411February 7, 2019 10:16 PM

*these failings

by Anonymousreply 412February 7, 2019 10:17 PM

I listened to his Sirius show tonight. He was talking about measuring his dick to make sure it was competitive and that he was in one of the higher percentiles. For somebody recently separated, he was talking as though he’d been single for a while. Maybe it’s all for show.

by Anonymousreply 413February 7, 2019 11:53 PM

R410 I’m betting that Gage has a deep knowledge and understanding of Jeff’s finances given that he was running the business side of things for so long. Jeff won’t be able to hide any money from him when it’s time to pay up. Gage is sneaky, I’m thinking he has a thumb drive with duplicate records of EVERYTHING! Jeff has finally met his match and it came in the form of a guy that used to sell jeans out of the trunk of his car in WeHo.

by Anonymousreply 414February 8, 2019 12:55 AM

Why would Jeff owe Gage anything, they were not married.

by Anonymousreply 415February 8, 2019 12:57 AM

Gage surely has a percentage of the business by now. He doesn't seem stupid. Besides, Jeff said his attorney told him he would owe Gage money. Also, Jeff said the breakup was bad timing, since he had 3 houses under remodel along with the current one that is listed.

by Anonymousreply 416February 8, 2019 1:14 AM

Gage is obviously reading this thread, spill some tea, hun.

by Anonymousreply 417February 8, 2019 2:06 AM

They're both reading this thread.

by Anonymousreply 418February 8, 2019 2:12 AM

Honestly they are both gross to me. Jeff is an aging queen not unlike Elton John. Gage is nothing more than a gold digging whore. Not even that great looking with that nose. I live in LA, Gage is a dime a dozen. He will land someone and then get traded in a few years later for a newer version.

by Anonymousreply 419February 8, 2019 2:16 AM

there seems to be an awful lot of hostility directed towards Gage. I get the sense datalounge audience thinks he was using Lewis. I dont see it that way.

IF my spouse told me he could have 20 guys lined up in a heartbeat in the living room just waiting to take Gage s place and a lot younger than you...........that would be pretty hard for me to get past and Gage got this pleasant comment a year or so ago on national tv.

Jeff apparently found out Gage had a dinner date over the weekend and its a guy from their gym that has been friendly with Gage for some time..............Lewis did not take this news well at all.

Lewis has a vastly overpriced house to sell that has been on the market for 4 months, a design business that is almost non existent, a cancelled bravo show, and a lawsuit that looks like its going to court and wont go Lewis s way from the surrogate birth mother. I think he is realizing it is really Gage that can and will easily move on and he is not happy about it.

by Anonymousreply 420February 8, 2019 2:31 AM

Cue the new Bravo show:

Flipping Over and Out.

Tuesdays at 8:00

Only on Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 421February 8, 2019 2:42 AM

I don't know if any of you watched Million Dollar Decorator, but there was a similar couple to Jeff and Gage- Jeffrey and Ross. Both were much better looking and former models, but about the same age difference.

On one of the episodes, the older one Jeffrey was drunk and made some comments about how he could trade Ross in for a younger guy.

Cut to today, and Ross has a successful design business of his own, a partner his own age who is a producer on the James Corden Show and lives in a condo he decorated that was in AD.

by Anonymousreply 422February 8, 2019 3:21 AM

Does Gage like to ride dildos and be filmed? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 423February 8, 2019 4:34 AM

You know Jeff Lewis is reading this. Gage Fredenburg, probably not. Too busy fucking.

by Anonymousreply 424February 8, 2019 4:37 AM

Gage drew a salary from Jeff and of course the Bravo money, but I don't think he will get anything else from Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 425February 8, 2019 4:41 AM

Jeff said he would.

by Anonymousreply 426February 8, 2019 4:56 AM

Team Gage! Anyone know his Astrological sign?

by Anonymousreply 427February 8, 2019 5:04 AM

LEO...and that pretty much says it all.

by Anonymousreply 428February 8, 2019 5:12 AM

Gage is getting pounded by young dick as we post Jeff!

by Anonymousreply 429February 8, 2019 5:29 AM

[quote]and lives in a condo he decorated that was in AD.

Was it one of the model homes in Arrested Development?

by Anonymousreply 430February 8, 2019 5:57 AM

My question is..How could ANYONE stand being around Jeff Lewis for more then 10 minutes?

by Anonymousreply 431February 8, 2019 6:32 AM

[quote] For somebody recently separated, he was talking as though he’d been single for a while. Maybe it’s all for show.

Jeff mentioned that they were living in separate bedrooms for a very long time.

by Anonymousreply 432February 8, 2019 7:14 AM

R414 Good point!

Gage is sneaky and probably has done exactly that.

by Anonymousreply 433February 8, 2019 7:15 AM

[quote]there seems to be an awful lot of hostility directed towards Gage. I get the sense datalounge audience thinks he was using Lewis. I dont see it that way.

You might not have seen how cutthroat Gage was when he started the show. He was trying to cut out everyone from Jeff's life, and he succeeded. Since he knew the Jeff buttons to push to activate him. He even pushed out Zoila, so when Jeff made that comment to him there were no tears from me.

by Anonymousreply 434February 8, 2019 7:20 AM

Gage is a cunt. He just knew how to behave in front of the cameras. Zoila hated him with a passion for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 435February 8, 2019 8:13 AM

Don't forget that Gage was with Jeff for 2 years before he agreed to filming. From the beginning would have much better.

by Anonymousreply 436February 8, 2019 1:03 PM

Jeff's insecure habit of buying (hiring) friends has bit him before, and now big time with Gage.

by Anonymousreply 437February 8, 2019 1:13 PM

Jeff should fire his therapist. She hasn’t helped him at all.

by Anonymousreply 438February 8, 2019 1:17 PM

R422 - oh my, Jeffrey Allan Marks. I forget his ex's name but they were both insufferable. There was one episode where Marks was openly hitting on a cater waiter at a party. That relationship was doomed. I remember the younger partner called him JAM. Ugh it was cringe worthy when he would call out "JAM JAM. are you in the butler's pantry?"

by Anonymousreply 439February 8, 2019 1:56 PM

That would be Ross Cassidy.

by Anonymousreply 440February 8, 2019 2:00 PM

Jeff's OCD is pretty bad, from what you see on the show. He even buys multiple properties more than once.

I would never use him as a decorator, but Jeff would be great in charge of a remodel.

by Anonymousreply 441February 8, 2019 2:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442February 9, 2019 5:14 AM

Jeff dear....STFU

If I was separated from someone who was narrating our time apart to the masses, my response would be immediately ending it.

by Anonymousreply 443February 9, 2019 5:29 AM

[quote]Now Jeff is taking Gage out to dinner.

Jeff wants this dinner to be a date, but Gage clearly made it know that it wasn't. It's purely platonic. Poor, Jeff. He needs another bf to get over Mr. Burns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444February 9, 2019 5:43 AM

Oh, I get it. This IS JL's new show but since Bravo doesn't seem that interested in him anymore, it's playing out on his radio show and social media. Who needs a network when you've got that?

by Anonymousreply 445February 9, 2019 7:44 AM

Shouldn't Jeff be focusing on his child?

by Anonymousreply 446February 9, 2019 12:00 PM

Jeff has a nanny to focus on his child. I love the very soap opera feel of this whole saga.

by Anonymousreply 447February 9, 2019 1:22 PM

Is tonight the big dinner? I bet they'll be discussing financial arrangements. After all, Gage can't rent an apartment forever.

by Anonymousreply 448February 9, 2019 5:37 PM

Jeff is oversharing, no?

by Anonymousreply 449February 9, 2019 7:23 PM

Jeff is taking Gage to dinner so that he has more material for his Radio Andy Show. I’m sure we will have a blow by blow the next time he takes to the airwaves.

Jeff has also taken to inserting himself into Real Housewives drama incorrectly reporting on his show that Vicki has been demoted to friend status on RHOC - Vicki has already responded that she’s currently negotiating with Bravo for a new contract. Shouldn’t he be worrying about his own messy life and leave Vicki the hell alone? What is his problem with her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450February 9, 2019 9:00 PM

did Gage have surgery? trying to integrte this.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451February 9, 2019 9:30 PM

and this.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452February 9, 2019 9:31 PM

with this hot pics above.

also did he change his last name?

by Anonymousreply 453February 9, 2019 9:31 PM

No, Gage doesn't use Fredenburg on the show. Would you?

by Anonymousreply 454February 9, 2019 11:07 PM

Gage could do WAAAAY better...

by Anonymousreply 455February 9, 2019 11:12 PM

Jeff messes with Vicki because she’s a fat bully who lies about cancer so that she could sell juice that she claimed cured cancer (as well as other life-threatening illnesses). I hope she’s been reduced to friend—I wish she would be fired altogether. She’s actually worse than Teresa Giudice and she seems to be pretty ghastly.

by Anonymousreply 456February 9, 2019 11:32 PM

Jeff can't stand Heather either.

by Anonymousreply 457February 9, 2019 11:35 PM

I don't think Bravo would reduce Vicki to friend. No matter how grotesque, she is the only original Housewife left and started the franchise.

by Anonymousreply 458February 9, 2019 11:43 PM

My opinion is that this "split up" is just one big con set up by Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 459February 10, 2019 12:33 AM

R456 Oh great the fraus have invaded DL - I read this same crap ad nauseam over on Twitter - Can’t you keep it over there where it belongs? I get it you don’t like Vicki - you’ve wanted her fired for years and she’s a “Cancer Scammer” - Guess what she's not going anywhere! Why do you ladies have to constantly come here and invade our space? So annoying!

by Anonymousreply 460February 10, 2019 12:42 AM

Gage has a Pinocchio nose!!! EEEkkk… Call Dr. Malouf.

by Anonymousreply 461February 10, 2019 1:04 AM

It may be Kelly posting. She's jealous because she's the poorest "Housewife" besides Gina.

by Anonymousreply 462February 10, 2019 1:07 AM

I wonder what type of spousal and child support Kelly gets monthly?

by Anonymousreply 463February 10, 2019 1:20 AM

18k monthly

by Anonymousreply 464February 10, 2019 1:21 AM

R464 Source?

by Anonymousreply 465February 10, 2019 1:41 AM

Kelly has no money. She made nothing off the sale of her house. She's hanging on to the RH for dear life.

by Anonymousreply 466February 10, 2019 1:52 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467February 10, 2019 1:11 PM

I hope Gage's new boyfriend is hot AF. Jeff must be going crazy.

by Anonymousreply 468February 10, 2019 5:03 PM

R467 Jeff is worse than Lisa Vanderpump at this point talking to the tabloids. Gage is very smart to just keep quiet. He will get his revenge through his attorneys in the form of a financial settlement.

by Anonymousreply 469February 10, 2019 5:13 PM

On the latest episode of the Bitch Sesh podcast, one audience members stated that his friend slept with Gage while Jeff watched.

by Anonymousreply 470February 11, 2019 6:19 AM

R470, do tell more!

by Anonymousreply 471February 11, 2019 6:22 AM

I guess their dinner didn't go well. Gage left by Uber.

by Anonymousreply 472February 12, 2019 1:25 AM

Yes Jeff, keep talking. The complete lack of privacy and discretion will get him running back

by Anonymousreply 473February 12, 2019 1:28 AM

"Edward told PEOPLE he had no comment on the situation."

-Team Gage

by Anonymousreply 474February 12, 2019 1:33 AM

Gag me with a spoon.

"The point is, I have a very hurt, wounded inner child,” Lewis said."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475February 12, 2019 1:35 AM

All the posters talking about Gage "getting pounded".... you assume that Jeff Lewis is a top?

by Anonymousreply 476February 12, 2019 1:37 AM

For the kid's sake, I hope he loses his radio show before she starts puberty.

by Anonymousreply 477February 12, 2019 1:37 AM

Please keep talking, Jeff. Tell us EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 478February 12, 2019 1:45 AM

These two prolly never even had sex. Gage was only cast in this role of Jeff's boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 479February 12, 2019 2:35 AM

R471 Ont Bitch Sesh, they open the floor to let the audience member spill some tea. Usually, they are only allowed to say a sentence or two, because there is a long line of audience members ready to spill some tea. It's completely unsubstantiated gossip about Bravocelebs.

It's on the segment: Boots on the ground (sorry, I don't know where it starts, but it's not at the beginning) Session: 137

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480February 12, 2019 4:05 AM

I saw Gage riding a dildo at a west side sex club a few years back. And quite well, too.

by Anonymousreply 481February 12, 2019 4:16 AM

Why is Jeff talking about measuring his dick on air? WTF? Can you imagine any other talk show host doing that?

by Anonymousreply 482February 12, 2019 4:56 AM

R482 Howard Stern.

by Anonymousreply 483February 12, 2019 5:04 AM

That was going to be my answer too, R483.

by Anonymousreply 484February 12, 2019 5:07 AM

I think Jeff is the bottom, not Gage. Why waste a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 485February 12, 2019 5:16 AM

Jeff is a top. I imagine the scene in which Ryan said he was waiting for the action to start in the hot tub, but Jeff was more interested in counting his money. (I got the impression that he was counting his dough in the tub) He did that every night, according to Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 486February 12, 2019 5:18 AM

What does the hot tub have to do with being a top?

by Anonymousreply 487February 12, 2019 5:22 AM

It seems as if Ryan was waiting on action from Jeff, while Jeff was taking his sweet time counting cash. It just seemed as if Ryan was in the submissive role.

by Anonymousreply 488February 12, 2019 5:28 AM

Some of the most assertive guys are bottoms, at least in my experience.

by Anonymousreply 489February 12, 2019 5:49 AM

So, this gives the details of the dinner date w/Gage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490February 12, 2019 5:57 AM

I can see Jeff screaming I found you in the gutter! Way to get a man back, especially one who's tired of your sagging balls and manipulations.

by Anonymousreply 491February 12, 2019 3:00 PM

Break-ups are bad enough without sharing every detail with the public.

by Anonymousreply 492February 12, 2019 4:29 PM

Jeff admitted to being horrified by the way he was on the show, and said he was going to change. Unfortunately, he was an asshole before Gage, during Gage and will be after Gage. He doesn't have enough years in therapy left to fix himself.

by Anonymousreply 493February 12, 2019 5:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494February 12, 2019 5:41 PM

Gage is jobless now?

by Anonymousreply 495February 12, 2019 5:44 PM

Jeff is a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 496February 12, 2019 5:46 PM

Jeff is going to have to rid himself of his inner bitchy queen before he will be able to become a nicer person. At his age I seriously doubt he'll be able to accomplish that.

by Anonymousreply 497February 12, 2019 5:51 PM

Does Gage have any sort of skill with which he can get a new job that will keep him in the style he's become accustomed to? His Bravo money isn't going to last long if he's paying rent on a fancy apartment.

by Anonymousreply 498February 12, 2019 5:54 PM

Could someone provide me with the address of new apartment Gage is renting? I, uh, just want to see if it really is as fancy as claimed. And maybe provide some comfort during his time of trouble. Lots of comfort......

by Anonymousreply 499February 12, 2019 6:19 PM

Gage will have no problem getting a job in the same field. Here's learned plenty during the decade with Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 500February 12, 2019 6:33 PM

That's just it. I was never really sure of what Gage did, other than check on things from a list Jeff gave him. He seemed more like Jeff's gopher, doing to grunt work Jeff thought he was too good to do, than anything else. I don't get the idea he's any sort of interior designer. Does he have a college degree in something? Anything marketable?

by Anonymousreply 501February 12, 2019 6:38 PM

Gage is renting a condo in Granville Towers.

by Anonymousreply 502February 12, 2019 6:42 PM

R404 - Jeff & Jenni were discussing the importance of tummy time for babies. Jeff then commented that Gage had "tummy time" that morning. Things got loud & they woke up Monroe.

by Anonymousreply 503February 12, 2019 7:15 PM

Gage went after and got Jeff his 25k speaking engagements.

by Anonymousreply 504February 12, 2019 8:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505February 13, 2019 10:59 AM

Jeff can barely handle one kid. I think all this talk is to fill up air time. He's got to say something nutty to stay in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 506February 13, 2019 3:26 PM

He should have another child. Otherwise, Monroe will be a monster or Jeff will drive her crazy. There needs to be a balance and another child will do that.

by Anonymousreply 507February 14, 2019 5:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508February 14, 2019 5:54 AM

I love all of this tea Jeff is spilling. I wished some of it was on the show, because I could have done w/o those lunches w/boring clients.

by Anonymousreply 509February 14, 2019 6:01 AM

I can’t stand Lisa Black and that other old white woman he lunches with

by Anonymousreply 510February 14, 2019 8:07 AM

R510, other old white woman? How many minorities have ever been on his show? Not that I care, but you sound triggered.

by Anonymousreply 511February 14, 2019 8:40 AM

I'm not R510 but I agree. Those women were boring beyond belief. They weren't even anything to look at, just middle-aged white women, who thought they were entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 512February 14, 2019 8:46 AM

Jeff is the type of loser parent who will give his daughter plastic surgery to enhance any imperfection he sees. His lips are proof he has no normal sense of body image.

by Anonymousreply 513February 14, 2019 11:19 AM

I'd be depressed, too, if I had to live behind those lips...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514February 14, 2019 2:55 PM

I would kind of like to see Monroe with matching lips.

by Anonymousreply 515February 14, 2019 2:58 PM

Monroe is going to need a LOT of work. No way that kid is going to naturally "grow" into her face. All that money finding some model to be the egg donor, and Jeff's shite genes fuck the kid up anyway. She's barely a toddler and already needs a wig.

by Anonymousreply 516February 14, 2019 3:02 PM

R516 you clearly know nothing about children.

by Anonymousreply 517February 14, 2019 3:11 PM

That is an ugly child also it seems both Jeff & Gage are knock kneed and pigeon toed.

by Anonymousreply 518February 14, 2019 3:14 PM

Gage's net worth is reportedly in the range of $2 million. That's not a lot of money for a real celebrity who's been working for a long time, so if it's accurate where would someone like him come up with that kind of money? Surely not from his Bravo salary.

by Anonymousreply 519February 14, 2019 3:23 PM

R519 You can't trust those "celebrity net worth" sites. They pull those numbers out of their asses. I don't think he's really a "celebrity". More like celebrity-adjacent and that's pushing it.

by Anonymousreply 520February 14, 2019 3:43 PM

Monroe and Jeff are either going to be BFF’s or at each other’s throat when she hits adolescence. No in between.

by Anonymousreply 521February 14, 2019 3:43 PM

R517 You are clearly a Frau. Go away. No one wants you here.

by Anonymousreply 522February 14, 2019 3:44 PM

Enough with those celebrity net worth sites. I know a few semi-famous people and they are a joke. If Gage saved his salaries, he might have quite a bit in 10 years though.

by Anonymousreply 523February 14, 2019 3:50 PM

They adorn the baby with women’s pearls.

by Anonymousreply 524February 14, 2019 4:02 PM

As opposed to the pearls men adorn themselves with? r524

by Anonymousreply 525February 14, 2019 4:04 PM

I'm dying to see Gage's new bf. Age appropriate and hot?

by Anonymousreply 526February 14, 2019 4:38 PM

“Gage has no intention of getting back together with Jeff. He thinks it is sad that Jeff is still talking about their breakup.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527February 16, 2019 6:23 AM

He looks like Paul Lynde in the pic at that link

by Anonymousreply 528February 16, 2019 12:39 PM

Sad Monroe doesn’t have a mother just that weird mother fucker.

by Anonymousreply 529February 16, 2019 12:47 PM

Monroe will be fine once Jeff finds him a soul mate. I'm sure Jeff will be on his best behavior to keep this new dude.

by Anonymousreply 530February 17, 2019 6:08 AM

I'll bet hot guys will be lining up down the block to live in the Valley with Jeff and Monroe.

by Anonymousreply 531February 17, 2019 1:23 PM

It looks like Jeff's lips will never retract to their normal shape and size. What a fucking moron he was to do that. I think it also shows just what a sad & desperate character he must be in real life.

by Anonymousreply 532February 17, 2019 1:28 PM

I've seen plenty of guys who had their nose done, or an eye job but who the fuck gets fake lips?

by Anonymousreply 533February 17, 2019 1:48 PM

I hope the guys lining up for Jeff aren't the same waiting to fuck that hot, voluptuous Chrissy.

by Anonymousreply 534February 17, 2019 2:26 PM

Lots of sad gross people R533

by Anonymousreply 535February 17, 2019 4:47 PM

[quote]I'll bet hot guys will be lining up down the block to live in the Valley with Jeff and Monroe.

Jeff doesn't live in the Valley. That's the name of the house.

by Anonymousreply 536February 18, 2019 7:26 AM

Sherman Oaks is the Valley.

by Anonymousreply 537February 18, 2019 11:59 AM

For Gage to give up the safety of a good job, a nice home to live in (for which he probably paid nothing), and the level of minor celebrity he attained by being with Lewis, shows the level of misery he must have had to deal with being in that relationship. I can just imagine what things were like when the camera people weren't around and it was just them and there was no one around fawning over Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 538February 18, 2019 12:28 PM

Plus, remodeling and moving constantly is stressful. Not everyone can do it. Jeff seems to thrive on chaos. He should have kept Grammercy Pl, like Gage wanted. That was a beautiful Wallace Neff (who designed Pickfair) and had lovely, original finishes.

by Anonymousreply 539February 18, 2019 12:41 PM

When Gage first came onto the show, everyone hated him. Now everyone is 'team Gage'? We all know what Jeff was/is like - he's never changed. Gage was either an idiot for getting involved with him, or just trying to be a famewhore. Or both. Why the sympathy for him, now?

by Anonymousreply 540February 18, 2019 12:45 PM

I'm sure, like the beginning of most relationships Jeff was on his best behavior. Don't forget he was with Gage two years before Gage appeared on the show.

by Anonymousreply 541February 18, 2019 2:23 PM

The misery of being Jeff Lewis has been on full display in every single episode. Gage got what he deserved.

by Anonymousreply 542February 18, 2019 8:26 PM

Jeff is NOT a top.

by Anonymousreply 543February 18, 2019 10:23 PM

R542, you've got a lot to learn about "reality" TV.

by Anonymousreply 544February 18, 2019 10:31 PM

Anyone that thought Jeff was a top is crazy. He's a bottom and begs to be degraded besides.

by Anonymousreply 545February 18, 2019 11:43 PM

R544 Oh sweetie, you've got a lot to learn period.

by Anonymousreply 546February 19, 2019 12:31 AM

[quote]Plus, remodeling and moving constantly is stressful. Not everyone can do it. Jeff seems to thrive on chaos. He should have kept Grammercy Pl, like Gage wanted.

That was not how Jeff or even Ryan did business. It was emphasized that at any point in time either Jeff or Ryan will have to vacate the home they are living in and move on to the next project. Since, the homes they were living in were just places to eventually sell.

Gage acting all pissy because Jeff put something on the market is crazy. If I knew this, surely he should have known.

by Anonymousreply 547February 19, 2019 5:51 AM

[quote]When Gage first came onto the show, everyone hated him. Now everyone is 'team Gage'? We all know what Jeff was/is like - he's never changed. Gage was either an idiot for getting involved with him, or just trying to be a famewhore. Or both. Why the sympathy for him, now?

He gets no sympathy from me. He totally knew Jeff's behavior and pushed every button to get Jeff to push out those closest to him. Little did he know that once these folks were gone, the wrath of Jeff fell on him. Boo Woo! It's just karma that is due to Gage.

by Anonymousreply 548February 19, 2019 5:53 AM

I can’t stand Gage and Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 549February 19, 2019 8:33 AM

[quote]Anyone that thought Jeff was a top is crazy. He's a bottom and begs to be degraded besides.

Hmm...degraded? Jeff sure sat back and watched Gage get plowed by some other dude at a party.

by Anonymousreply 550February 19, 2019 8:47 AM

Yeah, right. Maybe a party of 3. Jeff is paranoid about pics. I don't think he's even been shirtless on his show, and Gage for the first time this year.

by Anonymousreply 551February 19, 2019 3:17 PM

Jeff seems like he'd be a bossy bottom. I can't imagine fucking anyone with lips like that. Like fucking Donald Duck.

by Anonymousreply 552February 19, 2019 3:25 PM

Gage is set in financial terms particularly since so many years of his dependence on Jeff and their cohabitation has been documented on TV. Merci Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 553February 20, 2019 9:56 PM

No, he isn't. You have to be assumed as spouses if you're thinking common law. They clearly were not operating as spouses.

by Anonymousreply 554February 21, 2019 5:42 AM

Gage is walking out of the relationship with the clothes on his back and whatever salary he made, they were never married nor common law married.

by Anonymousreply 555February 21, 2019 5:47 AM

There is no common law marriage in California, gay or straight.

by Anonymousreply 556February 21, 2019 5:48 AM

R556, you are incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 557February 21, 2019 7:37 AM

No, r556 IS correct R557

"Much to the surprise of many couples, there is no such thing as common law marriage in California. ... California does, however, recognize common law marriages that were created in states which do recognize them."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558February 21, 2019 7:49 AM

It seems Gage will have some income, since he still works for Jeff Lewis Design.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559February 21, 2019 7:57 AM

Didn't that Ryan guy that Jeff dated for years also continue to work with him after they broke up? So it makes sense that Gage would stay on at JLD.

by Anonymousreply 560February 21, 2019 9:53 AM

Jussie and Gage can do a PORNO

by Anonymousreply 561February 21, 2019 12:04 PM

No thanks r561 Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 562February 21, 2019 12:14 PM

R558, thanks. I should have posted a link.

by Anonymousreply 563February 21, 2019 12:27 PM

I have little doubt believing this whole breakup is just the end of a finely orchestrated story line for the series. This, the Jenni and Zoila leaving sagas, all just setups for the ending of the show, most likely because Bravo told them last season that the next season would be the last so they came up with all these breakup dramas to let the series go out with a bang. The final breakup of Jeff & Gage would be biggest of them all. End scene, curtain down.

by Anonymousreply 564February 21, 2019 1:03 PM

I think Bravo is done with Jeff, at least for Flipping Out. They were pissed that Jeff revealed Jenni hadn't been an employee of his for years.

by Anonymousreply 565February 21, 2019 1:07 PM

[quote]Didn't that Ryan guy that Jeff dated for years also continue to work with him after they broke up? So it makes sense that Gage would stay on at JLD.

Ryan and Jeff were equal partners, and they had put in equal money in the projects. They had no choice but to keep working on the homes, which takes months or more to complete. The time and energy to finish projects are probably what made them keep their mind on the business.

by Anonymousreply 566February 22, 2019 6:21 AM

These two are never getting back together, once someone escapes Jeff he’ll never make that mistake again

by Anonymousreply 567February 23, 2019 12:08 AM

Do we have pics of Gage’s hunky new bf yet?

by Anonymousreply 568February 23, 2019 12:18 AM

I hope Gage has sent out a few dick pics. Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 569February 23, 2019 12:41 AM

Jeff said he tried to break if off with Gage two years ago on Valentine's day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570February 23, 2019 4:28 AM

Now Jeff is playing the "I dumped him first" card? What a wanker.

by Anonymousreply 571February 23, 2019 4:32 AM

And they are still fucking but only as "friends with benefits"? Even though Jeff's big complaint was there was no sex? That's it. I am out on both of these tools.

by Anonymousreply 572February 23, 2019 4:36 AM

[quote]Now Jeff is playing the "I dumped him first" card? What a wanker.

Yeah, I caught that, but then I think Jeff was pretty nasty with the "I can have a line of guys much younger ready to take your place" line. To me, it proves he's telling the truth. He was pushing Gage out, but Gage needed to knit his coins together.

[quote]And they are still fucking but only as "friends with benefits"? Even though Jeff's big complaint was there was no sex? That's it. I am out on both of these tools.

He said there was no regular sex. According to Ryan, they took baths together every night, so I think Jeff likes it every day.

by Anonymousreply 573February 23, 2019 5:02 AM

Jeff is probably trying to suggest an earlier breakup for when Gage sues for palimony .

by Anonymousreply 574February 23, 2019 6:13 AM

Jeff is paying Gage a salary, because he's still working for him. I guess Gage was too stupid to sock away money over the years.

Now, I'm not an attorney. However, I don't know if Gage can get palimony, because surely, he was living rent free. Free rent counts for something, and Gage stayed in the workforce. So, he wasn't at a deficit once this relationship was over.

by Anonymousreply 575February 23, 2019 6:24 AM

He has a shrink? And she hasn't said "STFU"???

by Anonymousreply 576February 23, 2019 8:02 AM

R575, who says Gage hasn't saved money? We don't know what their financial arrangements are.

by Anonymousreply 577February 23, 2019 12:24 PM

Jeff can say anything about all the dudes he could get, but reality is no one can stand to be around him

by Anonymousreply 578February 23, 2019 1:22 PM

I'm sure there are some desperate twinks around that would be thrilled with a leased car, always moving and El Pollo lunches. And helping with a baby and numerous animals. Sounds like a blast.

by Anonymousreply 579February 23, 2019 1:27 PM

Don’t forget the joy of being routinely humiliated in front of your friends, co-workers and TV audience.

by Anonymousreply 580February 23, 2019 1:51 PM

Any Grinder photos of Gage's hole or pole yet?

by Anonymousreply 581February 23, 2019 1:51 PM

Gage Fredenburg, we know you read these posts! We want a dick pic!

by Anonymousreply 582February 23, 2019 1:56 PM

Why does Gage feel the need to have a stage name? It's not like he's an actor. I wonder if Bravo was behind the stage name.

by Anonymousreply 583February 23, 2019 2:00 PM

Jenni Pulous doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Maybe he was embarrassed of Fredenburg? Is he Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 584February 23, 2019 2:15 PM

[quote]Gage Fredenburg, we know you read these posts! We want a dick pic!

Speak for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 585February 23, 2019 2:43 PM

I’ve seen his ass, granted he was wearing pants, but it’s amazing.

by Anonymousreply 586February 23, 2019 2:47 PM

He looked pretty hot swimming with the daughter.

by Anonymousreply 587February 23, 2019 3:25 PM

Who is Gage's new boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 588February 23, 2019 7:26 PM

Gage has clearly had his teeth fixed during his time with Jeff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589February 23, 2019 7:39 PM

I'm so sick of that super straight (ha) and blinding white Hollywood teeth look. What happened to character? Sure, lighten them up if they look like corn, but go too far and they end up looking like dentures.

by Anonymousreply 590February 23, 2019 7:42 PM

Link to part 2 of this mess below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591February 23, 2019 7:45 PM

That’s a horrifying story at R283.

by Anonymousreply 592March 21, 2019 4:18 AM

Gage speaks!

“Jeff just needs to grow the f**k up,” a source close to Edward, 33 — who is “happily single” — told Radar.

“Gage thinks that it is just a joke that Jeff is trying to make him jealous by spilling on his love life to anyone that cares to listen.”

“But his oversharing is just making him look like an idiot,” the insider said, adding, “Gage is just so glad that he got rid of Jeff because he is done with these childish games now.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593March 25, 2019 7:26 AM

Why Jeff will be alone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594March 25, 2019 7:45 PM

^ huh? Jeff is plenty crazy but he’s def not hot

by Anonymousreply 595March 27, 2019 1:37 PM

Jeff looks OK, but he doesn't have enough money to overlook the crazy.

by Anonymousreply 596March 27, 2019 3:15 PM

That's what I meant. On the crazy hot scale, he's definitely way too far in the crazy

by Anonymousreply 597March 27, 2019 8:37 PM

Wow, I can't believe Jeff has been quiet this long.

by Anonymousreply 598April 1, 2019 6:24 AM

R283--My friend's cousin is a classic case---victim of Fr Ramos (and others), now a gay, homeless, alcoholic, meth head. He was bought off by the church for $100,000+ some years ago, spent all his money on drugs and alcohol and really cannot be helped. This has happened to so many kids, with varying degrees of being fucked up for life as a result.

by Anonymousreply 599April 1, 2019 4:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!