Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Inside Lisa Marie Presley's Seedy Drug Den : Cocaine, Pills & Booze!

For the first time, Radar has opened the door on the depths of depravity that have led Lisa Marie to be repeatedly forced into rehab, squander her father's multimillion-dollar fortune and be dragged through another toxic divorce!

In our explosive report, Radar can reveal the 51-year-old mother of four would hide in her locked bedroom amid piles of drugs, food and trash while ignoring her personal hygiene. According to her ex-husband Michael Lockwood , Lisa Marie would snort so much cocaine she would stay awake for 11 days straight, while enhancing her mind-bending high with a cocktail of prescription pills — popping up to 80 opioids every day — combined with liquor. Lockwood made the bombshell allegations in sealed court documents exclusively obtained by Radar.

When she's high, according to the documents, Lisa Marie admitted to hallucinations and visions of cocaine flying toward her like shards of broken glass. On another occasion, she became convinced bugs were attacking her and crawling over her bed. A live-in nanny during Lisa Marie's period of heavy drug use between 2014 and 2016 said, according to the eye-popping documents: “[Lisa Marie] stayed in her room most of the time either sleeping, watching TV or on the computer. If she were to come out of her room it was usually in a disheveled state.” A second live-in nanny said the only times Lisa Marie would leave her room was to eat.

While in her warped state, Lockwood claimed in court documents he waited on her hand and foot, cooking her meals and brushing her hair, while nannies looked after their ten-year-old twin daughters, Harper and Finley .

The stash carried labels from five different pharmacies in Westlake Village and Beverly Hills in California, Franklin and Brentwood in Tennessee, and New York City. A source told Radar Lisa Marie is believed to have sent her assistants out to fill her multiple prescriptions — often written by “croakers” or corrupt doctors. The Tennessee mansion — 200 miles from the hallowed ground of Elvis' mansion, Graceland, where Lisa Marie spent her childhood — was strewn with bottles of the drugs Radar's source saw her use.

Among them was oxycodone — the most abused prescription medication due to its heroin-like effects and addictive quality — labeled with the name “Lisa Presley.” Other bottles are labeled “Lisa Beaulieu,” and yet more are under alleged pseudonyms. Lisa Marie would also apparently binge on Valium and diazepam, according to the source, used as muscle relaxants and anti-anxiety medicine, as well as the painkiller Vicodin, and hydrocodone syrup, which works as a narcotic painkiller when abused.

A source who shared time at the facility with the pill-popping beauty said Lisa Marie confessed the failure of her marriage drove her into despair and into treatment, which also offered psychological and behavioral counseling to beat her addictions.

It later emerged that she'd accused Lockwood of taking inappropriate pictures of their children and she'd rigged a camera system to catch him attempting to abuse them — allegations that later formed the basis of their bitter child custody case.

In that court battle, Lockwood counter-accused Lisa Marie of being so out of it on drugs she had no idea what she was doing and of also being sexually inappropriate with their daughters.

But sources fear Lisa Marie will always be at risk of relapsing because she's surrounded by enablers and has gone to great lengths to hide her drug abuse from perhaps the only person who could save her — her mother.

“Priscilla had no idea about all this,” said a source. “There is a lot of license with celebrities and pills. Lisa Marie would say she didn't want her name on prescriptions because she's famous. She would use her assistant, her security guy, whoever. “Celebrities can bend the rules, use different names and different doctors and now she's in Hollywood, the US capital for medical corruption. Just look at what happened to Michael Jackson !”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103March 15, 2019 4:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 30, 2019 7:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 30, 2019 7:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 30, 2019 7:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 30, 2019 7:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 30, 2019 7:25 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 30, 2019 7:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 30, 2019 7:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 30, 2019 7:27 PM

Lucky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 9January 30, 2019 7:27 PM

R9 = Michael Jackson's ghost

by Anonymousreply 10January 30, 2019 7:29 PM

So she went for the world record of most consecutive days without sleep? Hmm... Not sure I buy that part, but the rest of this seems rather plausible.

by Anonymousreply 11January 30, 2019 7:30 PM

As Priscilla wasn't aware of any of this... I suppose they never speak?

by Anonymousreply 12January 30, 2019 7:31 PM

I believe all of this. I think she's in several 2019 death pools, too

by Anonymousreply 13January 30, 2019 7:31 PM

Lisa Marie's life went downhill after Jacko's death. The idiot really loved the pedo and thought they were soulmates!

by Anonymousreply 14January 30, 2019 7:32 PM

What the fuck are "boogie wipes" or do I not want to know? You think she could have afforded less janky straws. And judging from that plate, apparently has her father's taste in food...

by Anonymousreply 15January 30, 2019 7:35 PM

I wonder what her daughter Riley Keough thinks of all this. or is she a drugged out mess, too? She seems rather successful as an actress.

by Anonymousreply 16January 30, 2019 7:36 PM

O’Shea been on meds her whole life. It would be sad to see her die if this. I’ve never read of her being a bad person. She seems so sad. I think the thing with Jackson was Daddy replacement mixed with access and no judgement of medication. She’s not very self aware. She’s involved in a cult. Her mother was an uneducated child bride who Involved her in a bad cult.

Hope the best for her. Money does not buy happiness. It buys isolation and self medication.

I think her kids probably are sad for her and love her. It must have been a lot to go through, being the only child of Elvis.

by Anonymousreply 17January 30, 2019 7:38 PM

How does spell check turn she’s into O’Shea? I meant she’s.

by Anonymousreply 18January 30, 2019 7:38 PM

She married MJ for a career, nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 19January 30, 2019 7:51 PM

R19 I think she really loved him, she was even obsessed with him since she met him, It seems crazy but that's what it is. I think her daddy's issue has a lot to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 20January 30, 2019 7:53 PM

Wouldn't someone that rich have an assistant specifically to tidy up, organize the drugs in a nice cabinet, empty ashtrays and occasionally provide a healthy meal? Like a drugs butler?

by Anonymousreply 21January 30, 2019 7:53 PM

Yeah, I think it's easy to cast Lisa Marie off as some useless junkie but you never know how someone's life circumstances messes them up.

I always forget that she is the one who found her father's dead body.

by Anonymousreply 22January 30, 2019 7:57 PM

Addiction is in her veins. Her father was addicted to food and pills. Her mother is addicted to plastic surgery. She never had a chance.

by Anonymousreply 23January 30, 2019 7:58 PM

Scientology fucked her up and helped her go broke(ish), but she really went downhill when she left the cult. Must be weird to have all that freedom suddenly.

by Anonymousreply 24January 30, 2019 7:58 PM

Does Priscilla still control the Elvis Estate or did it finally get turned over to Lisa Marie?

by Anonymousreply 25January 30, 2019 8:00 PM

It is sad, really. Money is exactly like cocaine. Too much of it, you want more - its never enough and it ruins you. Take THAT to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 26January 30, 2019 8:02 PM

R25 LM sold Elvis Presley Enterprises. I assume she retained a revenue stream from that transaction or retained a portion that generates income for her.

by Anonymousreply 27January 30, 2019 8:05 PM

She has wasted her life and fortune. Poor little rich kid! How many of us out there survived a childhood of emotional and physical abuse and prevailed, with proper mental health treatment.

She has had access to the best mental health care and made the decision to pursue drugs full time.

My back was broken by my mentally ill mother (she stepped on my back in a fit of rage- I was 10 years old)

I went on to graduate Phi Beta Kappa from college and the on to medical school. I was tempted by alcohol to help with stress but sought help to keep me on track before I lost everything

I now treat addicts - you must demonstrate a desire and conviction to free yourself of your shackles to be my patient

This woman has the financial resources and support of a loving mother (I had neither) yet she is self indulgent and so entitled. She should be prosecuted for obtaining opiates illegally and for child neglect, as any other ordinary mother would be.

by Anonymousreply 28January 30, 2019 8:26 PM

R28, first of all, good for you. And I mean that with sincerity. You are impressive, for sure. I think with someone like her.....when money is not a worry AT ALL, and you have everything handed to you- its different. Being spoiled is just that....it spoils a person. She was spoiled and any ambition she might have had went away with that. It seems so many celeb kids are that way. Aside from Anderson Cooper, and whats his face (Woody Allens obstensible son)how many rich celeb kids go and get a college education..not too many. No ambition because they grow up believing money is everything..and they already have it. Couple that with boredom, possibly abuse...and you get.....her.

by Anonymousreply 29January 30, 2019 8:33 PM

She is a fine white princess and Prince Jesus will guide and guard her journey!

by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2019 1:38 AM

R30 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2019 1:42 AM

Did anyone catch her appearance on the Elvis tribute concert? She was a mess, she sounded like she was on something serious at the time.

by Anonymousreply 32February 23, 2019 1:42 AM

Her ex-husband looks like a child molester.

by Anonymousreply 33February 23, 2019 1:47 AM

R33 Which one, because I'm sure the famous one of them really was.

by Anonymousreply 34February 23, 2019 1:49 AM

Poor Lisa Marie. She had a doomed start - finding daddy dead with a needle still hanging from his arm, down in the jungle room.

Is crack not good enough for her? She has no voice to destroy and no beauty to lose.

by Anonymousreply 35February 23, 2019 1:51 AM

Been there. I may not be Presley rich, but I have more than enough.

Those photos look exactly like my bath and bed rooms did. And no, you do not want a maid/housekeeper in your druggy space to tidy up just because you can afford it. You don't care about personal grooming, healthy eating or your safety. All you care about is getting high and your supply.

That's past history for me, but the most shocking thing is, I am not at all sure that I wasn't happier then. It is very, very tempting looking at all those bottles and script labels.

by Anonymousreply 36February 23, 2019 1:56 AM

Bet her liver is blown out from all those Lortabs, which contain Tylenol along with the good stuff.

by Anonymousreply 37February 23, 2019 1:56 AM

Will someone please clean that countertop??

by Anonymousreply 38February 23, 2019 1:57 AM

I read this and was all shook up.

by Anonymousreply 39February 23, 2019 2:01 AM

r34 Oh yeah, I forgot she was married to MJ. I meant the last husband, but maybe she has a type.

by Anonymousreply 40February 23, 2019 2:04 AM

I’m surprised she doesn’t have a nicer bathroom and nicer cosmetics storage.

by Anonymousreply 41February 23, 2019 2:14 AM

She has to get her act together. It's now or never.

by Anonymousreply 42February 23, 2019 2:15 AM

Boogie wipes are for small children to blow their noses. They're moistened so it's not as harsh to use as Kleenex. I am guessing coke users get really dry noses?

by Anonymousreply 43February 23, 2019 2:20 AM

So, should Lisa Marie be on the DL Death List for 2019?

by Anonymousreply 44February 23, 2019 2:23 AM

Lortab was in Dana Plato’s system when she died.

by Anonymousreply 45February 23, 2019 2:26 AM

She’s caught in a trap

She can’t walk out

Because she loves drugs too much, baby!

by Anonymousreply 46February 23, 2019 2:27 AM

R37 Hopefully she was smart enough to do as I did. I was scrupulously careful to take liver cleansing supplements daily. They must be effective because during the 8 years I had a twice yearly liver scan performed and none were ever abnormal.

by Anonymousreply 47February 23, 2019 2:29 AM

Some of the comments have been unduly harsh. Please, don't be cruel.

by Anonymousreply 48February 23, 2019 2:32 AM

Daddy don't you aspirate so fast.

by Anonymousreply 49February 23, 2019 2:34 AM

Is this like Whitney Houston's drug den?

by Anonymousreply 50February 23, 2019 2:41 AM

Damn R35 ,youse an evil bitch ! She was kinda gorgeous in the early 80s ,but it didnt last long. She could have easily made a life for herself outside the whole Elvis thing,but shes been thirsty for a long time .

by Anonymousreply 51February 23, 2019 2:42 AM

Anderson coopers mother was a vanderbilt but she had almost no money . She got a 1 million trust when she turned 21 in the early 50s or late 40 s.............she probably made some money on the vanderbuilt jeans but there was a nasty lawsuit and she declared bankrupcy when Anderson was a youngster.

Cooper has indicated he started working as a child model to earn his own money and that one of the ways GLoria kept financially afloat was thru apt flipping of her personal residence. The vanderbilt fortune for the entire clan is mostly a thing of the past and virtually all of the robber baron current generation families now dont live in those type gilded circumstances except probably the Rockefellers. Generation after generation of estate taxes wiped most of them out. The other exception was Doris Duke who was an only child and never had any children of her own. Her foundation 26 years after her death and after estate federal taxes of 55% in 1994 is now worth 2 billion dollars/

by Anonymousreply 52February 23, 2019 2:45 AM

Why do party girls insist on having a hundred kids? If the father is so much better, give the 10 year Olds to him.

by Anonymousreply 53February 23, 2019 2:54 AM

Who took these pictures?!

by Anonymousreply 54February 23, 2019 3:08 AM

I can't believe she has any money left for drugs after being in the cult for so many years.

by Anonymousreply 55February 23, 2019 3:22 AM

Blanket took the pictures. Bobby Brown took the drugs. In the ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 56February 23, 2019 3:22 AM

I'm terribly sad for her if this is true. I like her. I like her music. She should be and could be an icon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 23, 2019 4:19 AM

She's laughably bad. Delusional thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 23, 2019 4:31 AM

Lordy she looks soo bloated. And yes the recent ex with the wacky hats, looks off. So between him and MJ, she has a type.

But based on the photos, she has custody?

by Anonymousreply 59February 23, 2019 10:39 AM

This is nothing! My den was far worse!!!

by Anonymousreply 60February 23, 2019 11:40 AM

“I wasn’t looking too good, but I was feeling real well”

by Anonymousreply 61February 23, 2019 11:48 AM

Check out Keef's teeth at the 34 second mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 5, 2019 4:47 PM

Sad last days...

by Anonymousreply 63March 5, 2019 4:59 PM

Love the breathless report of both valium AND diazepam

by Anonymousreply 64March 5, 2019 5:23 PM

I had no idea she tried for so long to be a singer/pop star.

by Anonymousreply 65March 5, 2019 5:28 PM

I too would hallucinate having crazy hot sex with Michael Jackson after 11 days of sleep deprivation!

by Anonymousreply 66March 5, 2019 5:43 PM

She looks pretty good considering.

by Anonymousreply 67March 5, 2019 5:55 PM

^Considering that both her parents were great looking??

by Anonymousreply 68March 6, 2019 5:00 PM

closet kills

by Anonymousreply 69March 6, 2019 11:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 8, 2019 5:34 PM

She's closeted just like her father.

by Anonymousreply 71March 8, 2019 5:42 PM

Maybe she gave all her money to Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 72March 8, 2019 7:40 PM

R62 his front tooth 🦷 is GONE!

by Anonymousreply 73March 8, 2019 8:05 PM

We knew someone, a rather hot Irish number, who self-euthanized on oxycodon.

by Anonymousreply 74March 8, 2019 8:05 PM

Wow R70. Good thought. I wouldn't be one bit surprised. He was a sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 75March 8, 2019 8:17 PM

Did the CO$ kick her out because she was a drug addict? It seems like they would frown on that sort of thing

by Anonymousreply 76March 8, 2019 8:26 PM

Scientology is the George Hodel of “religions.”

by Anonymousreply 77March 8, 2019 9:03 PM

She's the white, talentless Whitney Houston!

by Anonymousreply 78March 8, 2019 9:11 PM

Michael Jackson probably managed to harvest a donor egg off of Lisa Marie so he could have Elvis' granddaughter. Take a real good look at Paris Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 79March 14, 2019 3:19 PM

Hmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 14, 2019 3:33 PM

Familiar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 14, 2019 3:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 14, 2019 3:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 14, 2019 3:36 PM

Poor thing has no talent whatsoever but was surrounded by the likes of her father and Michael Jackson.

Truthfully, her only hope was to turn to drugs.

by Anonymousreply 84March 14, 2019 3:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 14, 2019 3:37 PM

Is Corey Haim his bio dad? Did that thought ever cross your mind? Because Haim's connection to MJ just never really adds up, does it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 14, 2019 3:49 PM

Come on! Corey clone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 14, 2019 3:55 PM

Looks more like a Brando to me, R87.

by Anonymousreply 88March 14, 2019 4:04 PM

Corey's connection is that he was a young boy in Hollywood once.

by Anonymousreply 89March 14, 2019 4:06 PM

You've really gotta wonder if that hispanic "housekeeper" was really ever his cleaning woman. Seeing her younger images just doesn't parlay cleaning staff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90March 14, 2019 4:08 PM

Paris is quite pretty. Too bad about all of the stupid tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 91March 14, 2019 4:09 PM

R87, Manson eyes.

by Anonymousreply 92March 14, 2019 4:27 PM

R92 interesting. Gonna go have a look. Here's the deal on "maid". You buying it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93March 14, 2019 4:32 PM

Not so sure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 14, 2019 4:52 PM

R71 Yes, Elvis was gay.

by Anonymousreply 95March 14, 2019 5:20 PM

Will she make it this year? Holy shit..

by Anonymousreply 96March 14, 2019 5:22 PM

Can't find a decent image if LM. Always felt that she would have fared better if born male.

by Anonymousreply 97March 15, 2019 3:58 AM

Now kinda doubting she shares genetic material with Paris. Paris is too pretty. The father would have to be an absolute god to balance LM's unfortunate looks. Maybe if Priscilla's genes kicked in? All of LM's kids are subpar in the looks dept. Regardless of bio dads.

by Anonymousreply 98March 15, 2019 4:05 AM

The first dad was a looker and even his traits can't wash off the fug that is poor Lisa Marie. It's like it haunted her and ruined her life.

by Anonymousreply 99March 15, 2019 4:07 AM

This thread really has me ‘all shook up!’

by Anonymousreply 100March 15, 2019 4:07 AM

Not buying the ROL shots as hers. Reeks of someone not accustomed to luxuries.

by Anonymousreply 101March 15, 2019 4:08 AM

Just can't get worked up over Lisa. Looking through images just leaves me feeling depressed.All the money in the world couldn't balance out her negatives.

by Anonymousreply 102March 15, 2019 4:12 AM

Paris looks like LM only because LM looks like John Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 103March 15, 2019 4:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!