Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It's Now Clear None of the Supposed Benefits of Killing Net Neutrality Are Real

Network investment is down, layoffs abound, and networks are falling apart. This isn’t the glorious future Ajit Pai promised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 26, 2019 11:03 PM

Much ado about nothing.

by Anonymousreply 1January 26, 2019 7:56 PM

That revelation ranks right up there with the news that water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2019 8:26 PM

Pai should be taken to a CIA black site and experimented on.

by Anonymousreply 3January 26, 2019 8:29 PM

Agree completely with R3.

by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2019 8:31 PM

He sho is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2019 8:34 PM

r5

Disagree. He’s sexy to me. Too bad he’s such a shit person.

by Anonymousreply 6January 26, 2019 8:40 PM

All I know is over the last six months my internet speed has plummeted and I'm regularly disconnected from websites including DL. All since net neutrality was revoked. ATT is throttling my connection no matter what "peak hours" bullshit they pedal.. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. When I was in Cortona a small town in Italy where they pay 10E a month for high speed connection. Here in Studio City CA I pay $45 for a low speed unreliable connection. Everything the monopolists touch in this shithole corptocracy that is now the USA costs more and provides less. No choices. No competition. Monopoly Vampire Capitalism at it's best. Cortona looks better every day.

by Anonymousreply 7January 26, 2019 8:52 PM

That beige savage has a face that just makes you want to stomp a spiked boot into it.

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2019 9:10 PM

I am in Los Angeles too r7. Even worse my apartment building has a contract with bel air internet so they are my only choice, before them my building had a contract with consolidated smart systems a truly horrible company. Not only is it shitty and slow but I have no choice of provider. We live in the 1st world but our internet is worse than what they have in Russia, probably Africa too...

by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2019 10:27 PM

"So much winning..."

by Anonymousreply 10January 26, 2019 11:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!