Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Abducted In Plain Sight

Has anyone else watched this batshit crazy documentary on Netflix? Not only did this guy abduct and rape a teenage girl twice he was also fucking both her parents. I suspect the dad was a closeted Mormon gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146January 8, 2020 8:54 PM

Shit goes down in Pocatello.

by Anonymousreply 1January 21, 2019 5:23 AM

Just watched it and I agree the dad is definitely a homo! And OMG both parents were so gullible....I couldn’t believe half of what I was hearing!

by Anonymousreply 2January 21, 2019 6:20 AM

Are they as stupid as that woman in Dirty John? If so I will pass on it.

by Anonymousreply 3January 21, 2019 6:26 AM

I think they were in on it. He threatened to expose the dad as a homo and the mom as an adulteress if they didn't let him sleep with Jan.

by Anonymousreply 4January 21, 2019 6:27 AM

You could tell the mom still gets moist when she talks about Berchtold. Ewww!

by Anonymousreply 5January 21, 2019 6:30 AM

I'm watching it now and am just stunned by the idiocy of the parents.

by Anonymousreply 6January 21, 2019 7:59 PM

No one is that stupid. They were indulging their own sexual kinks.

by Anonymousreply 7January 21, 2019 9:54 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 8January 22, 2019 2:02 PM

That is one weird fucking family.

by Anonymousreply 9January 22, 2019 2:50 PM

No mention of the aliens??

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2019 2:02 AM

She’s actually an actress.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2019 2:08 AM

The creep’s memorial page. lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2019 2:08 AM

The parents are so fucking dumb. And the Mom had a twinkle in her eye when she talked about Berchtold.

by Anonymousreply 13January 28, 2019 6:42 AM

horrible movie. what everyone else said above.......did these people have half their brains removed or what? a true stinker. actually sorry i watched it....

by Anonymousreply 14January 28, 2019 7:01 AM

Watching it now and I'm struggling to get through it.

by Anonymousreply 15January 28, 2019 7:21 AM

Clearly the mom never got over the deep dicking Berchtold was giving her. The starry, faraway look and half-smile she had on her face when talking about their relationship was one of the creepiest tidbits of the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 16January 28, 2019 7:37 AM

Oh gentle readers; preserve your sanity and avoid all this type of pain. It's not entertainment and corrupts your soul

by Anonymousreply 17January 28, 2019 7:42 AM

Yes, r16!!! She talks about him the way a schoolgirl talks about her crush.

by Anonymousreply 18January 28, 2019 7:43 AM

I doubt the mom got much dicking from that queeny husband of hers.

by Anonymousreply 19January 28, 2019 7:49 AM

R18, I wonder if the family picked up in this when watching the doc? Though, considering all that happened, I highly doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 20January 28, 2019 7:51 AM

I hate how her Dad talks about his "homosexual act" being the worst thing he's ever done. No, motherfucker, letting a pedophile near your kid tops that. And letting the kidnapping charges slide because you were too afraid of your own secrets coming out.

by Anonymousreply 21January 28, 2019 7:59 AM

R21 yep I thought the exact same thing. It was a really weird documentary and I do not understand how the daughter could forgive her mom. I mean she carried on having an affair with him after he abducted her teenage daughter and married her?! Very strange people.

by Anonymousreply 22January 28, 2019 9:17 AM

I only felt terrible for Jan, everyone else can go to hell.

by Anonymousreply 23January 28, 2019 9:35 PM

How the fuck did the family wait so long to call law enforcement when Jan was taken the first time???? Her Mom saying, “we didn’t want to bother anyone.” Are you kidding me? Anyone with a modicum of parental instinct would have been going ballistic when Jan wasn’t home by dinner.

The Bureau agent seemed incompetent - “we only learned about ‘stranger danger’ at Quantico.” Bullshit.

Oh and Jan’s dad was/is a total ‘mo. Sticking his tongue out like a snake when talking about the “relief” he and “B” shared.

by Anonymousreply 24January 30, 2019 6:30 AM

I just started watching it. Dammit, OP! Spoiler alert next time, please?

by Anonymousreply 25January 30, 2019 6:38 AM

Oh and yes, the mom is the worst by far. Fondly remeniscing about the guy who raped her child.

by Anonymousreply 26January 30, 2019 6:41 AM

The actor who plays the abductor in the re-enactment scenes is gorgeous. What a smile. Can’t wait to find out the actor’s name.

by Anonymousreply 27January 30, 2019 6:54 AM

There are reasons the locals call that town "Poke-a-hell-hole."

by Anonymousreply 28January 30, 2019 9:14 AM

I wanted to break my tv after 5 minutes of this. Soooo horrible

by Anonymousreply 29January 30, 2019 10:36 AM

Thankfully, OP's link doesn't work in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 30January 30, 2019 11:11 AM

DO NOT WATCH THIS PIECE OF SHIT ABOUT PIECES OF SHIT.

by Anonymousreply 31January 30, 2019 12:22 PM

His name is Devin Ordoyne, R27. Yes, he has a great smile. They should have cast someone creepier as “B.”

by Anonymousreply 32January 30, 2019 11:06 PM

I’m still not finished with the movie. I find it entertaining. The whole family was so gullible, such easy marks. Jesus! And I bust out laughing every time the old queen father starts getting choked up.

by Anonymousreply 33January 31, 2019 5:42 AM

Oh and the “worst day of his life” was when he filed for divorce, R21. Not when his child was kidnapped by a pedo. There’s a special place in hell for him, too. Maybe elder lizard gay can give “B” some “relief” there.

by Anonymousreply 34January 31, 2019 6:16 AM

They're Mormons hence the stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 35January 31, 2019 6:47 AM

OMFG, that stupid cunt of a mother engaging in an affair with the pervert who had already kidnapped and married her 12 year old daughter in Mexico? Unilaterally shipping her off on a plane to Jackson Hole into the hands of her predator all alone? So much fuckwitless asinine logic in this family. I refuse on principle to buy this book the mom is now peddling. I support Jan who was a complete victim in her parents' idiocy. Dad has unresolved homo issues but at least seemed to come to his senses after the whole affadavit shake down. The mom though was stupid upon stupid upon her satisfying her own sexual drives over her own child's safety--she was complicit in putting Jan in so much peril. (I noticed how Mary Ann played it off though as if her mistakes were no worse than her husband's and they have equal share in the blame. Uh, that would be no bitch.) And Pocatello is still probably a bedrock for gullible dipshits and dumbasses.

by Anonymousreply 36February 1, 2019 5:27 AM

I really enjoyed this documentary. So lurid and engrossing. I also appreciated that there were so many tape recordings from the 70s that they could include in the movie. Favorite one was the phone booth call from Jan after she’d been missing for three months or whatever it was.

I cannot get over what a silly queen the father is. Impressive that he actually impregnated his wife more than once, because that dude is FLAMING.

by Anonymousreply 37February 1, 2019 5:28 AM

So many mormons are pedophiles, what’s up with that? And I don’t believe the dad just gave a handjob to the pedo either.

by Anonymousreply 38February 3, 2019 12:51 PM

Daddy had his ankles up behind his ears taking that dick. He loved it.

by Anonymousreply 39February 3, 2019 1:08 PM

Agreed the dad pinged hard, closet case bottom.

by Anonymousreply 40February 3, 2019 1:13 PM

The parents play dumb. They weren’t dumb. They were awful.

by Anonymousreply 41February 3, 2019 1:14 PM

R41 Both parents were dickmatized by that pervert.

by Anonymousreply 42February 3, 2019 1:20 PM

The parents are perverts. Don’t believe the bewildered act.

by Anonymousreply 43February 3, 2019 1:53 PM

Why didn’t Netflix make this a series? It is fucking twisted. Millie BB as Jan and Penn Badgeley as the perv B.

by Anonymousreply 44February 3, 2019 1:54 PM

There’s nothing worse than a closeted gay Mormon. SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT, PEOPLE!

by Anonymousreply 45February 3, 2019 3:26 PM

It's beyond bizarre. I laughed out loud several times.

by Anonymousreply 46February 3, 2019 6:23 PM

It is so bizarre that it is hilarious. Poor Jan ,she had no chance with those parents . The cumdump florist dad had no balls and the mom was a slut.

by Anonymousreply 47February 3, 2019 9:58 PM

The dad definitely did more than jerk B off. You know that he bent over and bottomed for him with delight.

The parents were in on it, the playing dumb didn’t register as true. The mom has some nerve peddling this book when she basically allowed her pre-teen daughter to be raped and then enjoyed sleeping with the rapist.

Quite disturbing, the reconstructions were creepy!

by Anonymousreply 48February 3, 2019 10:06 PM

And people called ME gullible!

by Anonymousreply 49February 3, 2019 10:36 PM

The guy that played B in the reenactments is strangely hot, like a more attractive Jeremy Piven.

by Anonymousreply 50February 4, 2019 8:55 AM

This story is also an indictment of the Mormon church. That people could be so easily led and gullible speaks to the powerful brainwashing they receive.

Yes, the mother and gay father were emotionally and sexually involved with B too, but the mindless trust they exhibited over and over spoke more of their Mormonism than their stupidity.

They’ll believe anything. It’s like they’re robots.

by Anonymousreply 51February 7, 2019 12:48 AM

Mormons are fucking weird and live in a bubble.

by Anonymousreply 52February 7, 2019 12:52 AM

The reason the mom is so unmoved by her daughters rape is that it’s common among Mormons to hand over very young girls to old pervs. It’s what the religion is essentially based on.

by Anonymousreply 53February 7, 2019 12:57 AM

R52 and they love underage girls ( and boys), they sexualize them early. Most are married young.

by Anonymousreply 54February 7, 2019 1:04 AM

The documentary really downplays the role of the LDS church not only in its contribution to the parents’ acceptance of pedophilia, but to Jan’s gullibility as well. It’s too bad the filmmakers didn’t show the parallel between B using his bizarre alien story to groom Jan and the Mormon church’s use of “planetary heaven”, sci-fi bullshit to groom its members.

by Anonymousreply 55February 7, 2019 1:29 AM

This is a really terrible docu. I'm halfway through it and I just want to shower. Nobody can be as stupid as these parents, or as cowardly. Poor Jan's not too swift, either, but she was just a kid. Not sure I'll watch it to the end.

by Anonymousreply 56February 7, 2019 1:34 AM

All of these people are stupid and insane. I can't imagine why this film got made.

by Anonymousreply 57February 7, 2019 2:01 AM

[quote]This is a really terrible docu. I'm halfway through it and I just want to shower. Nobody can be as stupid as these parents, or as cowardly.

When you say it’s terrible, do you think it’s a poorly made documentary? Or do you think the real-life events are abhorrent? There’s a difference.

by Anonymousreply 58February 7, 2019 2:20 AM

Both, r58.

by Anonymousreply 59February 7, 2019 2:26 AM

It was more entertaining than the ted bundy tapes IMO.

by Anonymousreply 60February 7, 2019 11:24 AM

These parents should have been arrested, no way they should have been allowed to keep their kids. Stupid, pervy,Mormon sheep.

by Anonymousreply 61February 7, 2019 7:16 PM

I don't think their religion had much to do with it. They were just extremely naive and, yes, stupid. (well, on second thought, maybe their religion had everything to do with it)

by Anonymousreply 62February 7, 2019 7:19 PM

When I saw the mother had a long term affair with him after the first kid napping and then put her kid on a plane to him a few states away... makes you wonder WTF? was Mom getting a dick-back?

by Anonymousreply 63February 7, 2019 8:30 PM

The whole think makes you wonder WTF. What about the father's story that he and "B" go for a drive and out of the blue B asks Daddy to get him off. And Daddy reasons, "well, he needed relief so I did it." Really?

by Anonymousreply 64February 7, 2019 8:57 PM

R64 B admitted they had a homosexual relationship, which means daddy was giving up more than handjobs.

by Anonymousreply 65February 7, 2019 9:09 PM

Not sure if it’s the inter-marrying, but there are some really messed up Mormons. When I worked in Utah, I was amazed at the number of weird deformities and low IQs a lot of them had. The really religious ones lived in a different world. I can totally see them doing this.

by Anonymousreply 66February 7, 2019 9:50 PM

This family seems to have missed the weird deformities (unless you count homeliness) but they got the low IQs in spades.

by Anonymousreply 67February 7, 2019 9:53 PM

[quote] Why didn’t Netflix make this a series? It is fucking twisted. Millie BB as Jan and Penn Badgeley as the perv B.

Why would it need to be a series? We heard the whole story, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 68February 7, 2019 9:53 PM

No series needed imho 90 minutes was PLENTY of time for this story.

by Anonymousreply 69February 7, 2019 9:57 PM

Was she an especially whorish child? It sure sounds like it.

by Anonymousreply 70February 7, 2019 9:59 PM

R66, the “weird deformities” are due to Salt Lake City being downwind from all the nuclear testing in the 1950s and later. Some celebrity once commented that a lot of families had at least one kid with birth defects of some sort and the locals blamed it on that. Early cancer deaths are common too.

by Anonymousreply 71February 7, 2019 11:07 PM

I think Fortune Femster must be a DataLounger because she has been tweeting up a storm about this movie.

by Anonymousreply 72February 7, 2019 11:22 PM

Intersting - thanks R71

by Anonymousreply 73February 7, 2019 11:35 PM

Early days in Utah had a small gene pool that created a lot of kids. "Inbreeding" may not be quite the right word, but ...

by Anonymousreply 74February 8, 2019 1:05 AM

I kinda have a crush on the Dad.....I suspect he gives good head too!

by Anonymousreply 75February 8, 2019 2:41 AM

“B” must have been horse hung or something to dickmatize both the mother and the father.

He certainly didn’t age well.

by Anonymousreply 76February 8, 2019 3:10 AM

R75 why? R76 it did not take much though. You had a closeted chubby father and a bored housewife married to a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 77February 8, 2019 3:55 AM

I watched this last night thanks to DL. Oh my god what the fucking hell?!

A story with no heroes or winners. And this pack of loons are all sort of just living comfortably off of the whole ordeal, now. I almost wish B was still alive to get his side of things.

One question I actually want an answer to: did B ever confess to using the alien mission act with the tape recorder box to trick Jan?

Jan seemed to be the one talking about this, reminiscing about being scared of "the mission." There was that old news footage where B was later accusing her of making that stuff up as a cover (although he was clearly a liar). Did Jan, at a young age, make that up to cover for the fact she just naively went with this guy and felt awful about it later, and her family went along with it to because it was less mortifying? And now they're stuck with it?

by Anonymousreply 78February 8, 2019 12:24 PM

DL, is this worth a watch?

Is it like “Capturing the Friedmans”?

by Anonymousreply 79February 8, 2019 2:02 PM

It’s not nearly as effective or affecting as that, R79, but it’s not a bad documentary. It won’t win any awards.

by Anonymousreply 80February 9, 2019 6:49 PM

It's not great but it's very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 81February 9, 2019 9:30 PM

I never knew pure evil could be so goofy.

by Anonymousreply 82February 9, 2019 11:15 PM

I love the gay daddy....he seems sweet

by Anonymousreply 83February 9, 2019 11:20 PM

R83 you like Obedient big butt bottoms who put dick before their daughter?

by Anonymousreply 84February 9, 2019 11:25 PM

B's wife was nuts too, and totally complicit. I wish they would have talked more about her.

by Anonymousreply 85February 9, 2019 11:31 PM

R85 right and am sure B molested and raped his daughters and sons as well.

by Anonymousreply 86February 9, 2019 11:32 PM

I was strangely attracted to B after watching this documentary.....he seems hot!

by Anonymousreply 87February 10, 2019 12:02 AM

Too late, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 88February 10, 2019 12:05 AM

R87 I was attracted to the actor they used for B he was fucking hot in those 70 style glasses.

by Anonymousreply 89February 10, 2019 12:54 AM

B's wife seemed very abused, as well, and complicit in his child abuse. Strange how much the actress who played his wife resembled Jan--same look, hairstyle, body type, etc. She was probably another girl child he kidnapped, but that kidnapping worked out as planned. I also noticed that Jan said "the mission" was only to go on until she was 16. I guess that was the age he would be done with her.

by Anonymousreply 90February 10, 2019 6:24 AM

Just watched this. This is the most gullible 12 year old I have ever encountered. Is she retarded? Serious question.

by Anonymousreply 91February 12, 2019 5:43 PM

I think these LDS people are extremely naive and unworldly. I mean, look at the parents. But I agree that the daughter (and the parents) seem slow.

Aliens?

by Anonymousreply 92February 12, 2019 5:51 PM

Not aliens not retarded just mormon

by Anonymousreply 93February 12, 2019 6:19 PM

No, r93; I meant the daughter believed that she was part of an alien abduction.

by Anonymousreply 94February 12, 2019 7:08 PM

I wrote a fan letter to the gay dad offering my “services.” I’m gonna be famous now too!!

by Anonymousreply 95February 12, 2019 7:23 PM

Definitely a gullible and repressed bunch of Mormons ripe for manipulation. Very interesting that LDS was formed explicitly for old men with child brides. Creepy AF. Anyone have any inside LDS dirt? I’ll go check the archives.

by Anonymousreply 96February 14, 2019 1:47 AM

A friend recommended this to me, as a true crime buff, and I couldn’t believe what I was watching. This is *the* most fucked up story I’ve ever heard. They are all fucking crazy.

by Anonymousreply 97February 14, 2019 3:28 AM

Hahaha, r97. Everyone seems to have that reaction. I’m a bit jaded, perhaps, because I don’t think the story is *that* crazy, as true crime goes, but it was a hoot for sure, and that family is a bunch of horny kooks.

by Anonymousreply 98February 14, 2019 3:44 AM

Why did Jan sound like a 7-year-old in all of the recordings? Supposedly she was 13+ in them but she spoke in baby voice.

by Anonymousreply 99February 18, 2019 11:12 PM

That was odd to me too, R99. Maybe a 13 year old in the 70s wouldn’t sound as mature as one would sound these days? Or maybe Jan had some arrested development by that point after being emotionally abused and gaslighted by B,. I was born in the 90s so I wouldn’t know.

by Anonymousreply 100February 18, 2019 11:39 PM

Even the parents had a childlike quality about them.

by Anonymousreply 101February 18, 2019 11:41 PM

Mormons are stuck in the late 90’s i am guessing Mormons in the mid 70’s were stuck in the 50’s .

by Anonymousreply 102February 18, 2019 11:46 PM

So you have a closet case Dad who is terrified of his Mormon community finding out he is gay, and a lonely wife who is desperate to feel like a wanted woman for once in his life. No wonder they were the perfect couple for him to manipulate.

Those parents are so sad, and their daughter suffered because of it. I can't believe they would want the publicity from this.

by Anonymousreply 103February 21, 2019 3:35 AM

He actually fucked me while I was watching the documentary.

by Anonymousreply 104February 21, 2019 3:42 AM

The cops were so pissed when the parents decided not to follow through with pressing charges after the Mexico abduction. Pity child services didn't step in and remove her from the home. They are terrible parents.

by Anonymousreply 105February 21, 2019 4:12 AM

LOL, R104.

by Anonymousreply 106February 21, 2019 4:50 AM

I almost turned it off when the mom essentially said she gave Jan to B to prevent B spreading "lies" that her prissy husband, the TOWN FLORIST, was gay.

by Anonymousreply 107February 21, 2019 5:31 AM

Jesse Plemons should play the fat gay husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 21, 2019 5:41 AM

R108 he does have the mormon look

by Anonymousreply 109February 21, 2019 5:54 AM

I have to agree with the person upthread who says Jan made up the “mission” story to provide a more palatable alibi for running off with this guy and becoming obsessed with him.

Which is kind of tragic when you think about it.

He had so much time with her alone, he could have slowly worked his way into stimulating her sexually, baby step by baby step, until he got her to accept the sexual gratification and then it’s just a matter of time before he basically owns her.

But how do you admit that as a teen? You don’t. You say he made up an alien abduction story.

by Anonymousreply 110February 22, 2019 2:45 AM

Shit I’m surprised ‘B’ didnt try to get with the parents siblings too. What a fuck fest. Those parents are truly textbook ignorant. The documentary is so sad, it’s almost funny with all the twists and turns. Bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 111February 22, 2019 3:04 AM

I agree with others upthread that there was a lot of storytelling and covering up going on in that family. I don’t think they were as ignorant as they hold themselves out as being.

by Anonymousreply 112February 22, 2019 3:23 AM

Ignorant isn't even an excuse. Well it is an excuse for the first time, but the Mom kept having an affair with him AFTER he kidnapped and married her daughter in Mexico.

That isn't being naive and ignorant, it is being so into B that she doesn't care about her daughter. She just looked at her daughter as a competitor for B's affection. And the closet case husband had gotten over being dickmatized, but since he was living a lie he felt rather powerless.

by Anonymousreply 113February 23, 2019 12:08 AM

Did the father really only "relieve him by masturbation" or did he fuck him him too?

by Anonymousreply 114February 28, 2019 11:34 AM

They are making a part 2 so stay tuned folks

by Anonymousreply 115February 28, 2019 11:39 AM

What had me shaking my head is that the mother later worked as a social worker for children. After she screwed up her own daughter's life.

by Anonymousreply 116February 28, 2019 11:45 AM

I think Jan figured out that the alien story wasn't true but kept up the pretense because she was in love with him

by Anonymousreply 117February 28, 2019 12:14 PM

I only watched this documentary because of seeing it mentioned here on DL. I've never seen anything else with such a never ending string of WTF moments. And it stays bizarre throughout the entire thing, so don't think that what has already been mentioned here covers it all. If someone had written a work of fiction like this, it would be universally panned (and rightfully so).

by Anonymousreply 118February 28, 2019 12:35 PM

The parents should have been sent to prison. More concerned with hiding their dirty secrets than protecting their daughter.

by Anonymousreply 119February 28, 2019 12:42 PM

The mother's narcissism is monstrous. He always put her needs first.

And she is the one who still pushes all the publicity on this. No therapy for my daughter, but let me publish a book that invades her privacy.

by Anonymousreply 120February 28, 2019 1:09 PM

I wanna see video footage of daddy florist and B doing the nasty! Yum

by Anonymousreply 121February 28, 2019 2:51 PM

He obviously did more than jerk him off once r114. The audio from B said they "entered a homosexual relationship".

The dad is still trying to downplay his closeted sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 122February 28, 2019 3:57 PM

[quote]That was odd to me too, [R99]. Maybe a 13 year old in the 70s wouldn’t sound as mature as one would sound these days? Or maybe Jan had some arrested development by that point after being emotionally abused and gaslighted by B,. I was born in the 90s so I wouldn’t know..

I’m pretty sure Jan was infantilized by her parents, both of whom seemed pretty childlike and irresponsible themselves. If you want to see an accurate representation of 13 year olds on the 70s, the original Bad News Bears film is an accurate depiction of how independent and adultlike many gen-x adolescents were compared to the sheltered, over-scheduled, social media generation of today.

by Anonymousreply 123February 28, 2019 4:27 PM

Also: Michael Jackson had a high pitched, child-like voice and speech pattern similar to Jan’s, and “sleeping” habits similar to B’s

by Anonymousreply 124February 28, 2019 4:36 PM

It is pretty well known that was not MJ's real voice. His real voice was much deeper.

by Anonymousreply 125February 28, 2019 6:17 PM

The LDS (Mormon) religion played a big part too. In the 70's homosexuality and female adultery would have you blackballed from the church.

by Anonymousreply 126March 1, 2019 12:43 AM

And being black.

by Anonymousreply 127March 1, 2019 12:49 AM

The doc is heavily flawed because it shies away from the both the influence of the LDS church (normalizing polygamy/child brides) and the parents’ culpability (they essentally “gave” Jan to B so that he wouldn’t blackmail them over the gay sex and adultery.) The filmmakers probably candy-coated the truth to get the family to do the on-camera interviews. The parents should have been criminally charged, too.

by Anonymousreply 128March 1, 2019 3:49 PM

Only a minute or so in to the documentary, I hear this sicko say, in his creepy voice " . . . I knew I had found the little girl of my dreams". Paused the video and doubt I'll start it up again. 🤢

by Anonymousreply 129March 2, 2019 1:06 AM

I’m confused, are the recordings of “B” and the ones of the phone calls the actual recordings or re-enactments based on transcripts? If real how did they get them from the FBI and the police? Why would they have cooperated?

by Anonymousreply 130March 5, 2019 11:43 PM

I couldn't deal with the incredible amount of stupid. The parents were idiots then and they are still idiots....now they're broadcasting it to the world.

I thought the gay dad's over-the-top remorse over a supposed hand job completely gave him away. The Lady doth protest too much, I knew a few bro jobs were involved, if not non-surprise anal several times.

by Anonymousreply 131March 5, 2019 11:53 PM

The way the mom would say 'B' drove me nuts, she was horny for him and jealous he wanted Jan over her.

by Anonymousreply 132March 6, 2019 9:43 AM

The funniest part was when B burned down the dad's business. Seriously this was so fucked up. However, if you want an even MORE fucked up documentary you need to watch Mommy Dead and Dearest. I don't believe for one second though the parents were dumb and naive about what was going on. It was just the first time either of them had some good dick on a regular basis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133March 6, 2019 10:13 AM

Did anyone else notice that Jan and her sisters ALL had obvious cheek implants?

By the way, there was very little about Jan's recovery. I didn't see her wearing a wedding ring. Was she ever able to go on to have a semi-normal life with a husband and kids? Or was she psychologically and emotionally damaged beyond repair?

by Anonymousreply 134March 7, 2019 9:30 PM

Jan is divorced and has a son from that marriage.

r133 that documentary has been discussed here. I see they are having a movie about it on Netflix

by Anonymousreply 135March 8, 2019 4:15 AM

The mother reminiscing about getting a deep dicking from her child's rapist reminded me of this scene from Stephen King's "The Night Flier", when the old woman was getting all done up for her and her husband's date with a vampire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 8, 2019 4:31 AM

Fast forward to 47:10 in the link at r136, I thought the timestamp was being preserved in the URL.

by Anonymousreply 137March 8, 2019 4:46 AM

r44 - Mindy Cohn as the adult sister!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 17, 2019 6:31 AM

I asked on Reddit if Jan caught on to the alien stuff being fake long before she admitted it and one of her relatives came out of the woodwork and flamed the hell out of me.

by Anonymousreply 139March 17, 2019 6:36 AM

LOL r136 you are right

by Anonymousreply 140March 17, 2019 6:42 AM

What did they say, r139? Lol. That family is fucked up beyond belief. Fuck their famewhore Mom and her ridiculous book.

by Anonymousreply 141March 17, 2019 8:51 AM

r141 I just looked and somebody must have flagged their comment because it's removed. They told me to fuck off and how dare I question Jan.

by Anonymousreply 142March 17, 2019 7:32 PM

This family is worse than the Bluths!

by Anonymousreply 143March 17, 2019 10:24 PM

holy fuck this is crazy... truth is stranger than fiction sometimes and I agree that they all wanted B's dick

r89

I agree with you

by Anonymousreply 144January 8, 2020 12:13 AM

I can’t blame them. I wanted B’s dick too!!

by Anonymousreply 145January 8, 2020 3:02 PM

r145

I wanted the fake B not the real one

by Anonymousreply 146January 8, 2020 8:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!