Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sending an anonymous note through the mail

What's the best way to do it? With disguised handwriting, or should you print it out from a document?

by Anonymousreply 160February 20, 2019 5:39 AM

Can you buy a newspaper and cut out words and letters and then paste them together?

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2019 4:02 AM

You aren't committing a crime OP are you? They can trace where you bought the stamps if you use those machine generated type.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2019 4:03 AM

AsKkIng FoR tROubLe

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2019 4:03 AM

So many fingerprints r1.

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2019 4:04 AM

Printers can be tracked. They leave forensic information on purpose that are uniquely tied to the printer. The police get a serial number from that and then they find out which retailer you bought it from and in no time, you're caught.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2019 4:06 AM

DNA OP....theyll catch you.

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2019 4:06 AM

Print it out and mail it from a distant postal office, namely from another county. The end.

What a bunch of freaks. This is possibly just someone sending some gossip to someone. I sent an anon letter to a friend whose partner was cheating on her with a man. They broke up, she is free and they never realized it was me. Sweet anon justice.

Go for it.

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2019 4:09 AM

Very, Very Carefully ..........

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2019 4:09 AM

Mash note?

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2019 4:10 AM

If you just want to send a real anonymous email, download Tor, and search for Protonmail. Proton is a completely encrypted email very very hard to trace back. It is used by political activists, criminals and everyone who wants privacy. You can also search for the top email servers on the deepweb then use either of them. If you're doing something mild, no one will invest the time needed to find out.

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2019 4:12 AM

Here it is OP, have fun!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2019 4:14 AM

You know what they say: avoid the mail, avoid the jail.

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2019 4:15 AM

Small denom stamps from various POs

Mags from Salvation Army, for the letters

Wear those thin gloves

Mail it from another neighborhood

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2019 4:18 AM

go to a public library, use Microsoft Word, default typeface and size, use library printer.

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2019 4:21 AM

Start small to see if you're really up to it.

Ex lax on one side of the cheesecake is a good start.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2019 4:25 AM

R13 is right but be careful on the last one: "Mail it from another neighborhood", because they may have street cameras and they can tell where the letter was mailed from.

by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2019 4:29 AM

[Quote]Small denom stamps from various POs

Why wouldn't you just use a common sticker-type forever stamp that everyone uses? OP said a note, not a bomb.

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2019 4:31 AM

Everything can be traced. Don't do it.

by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2019 4:35 AM

Use gloves. 6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2019 4:36 AM

If OP's fingerprints and DNA are not in the system...

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2019 4:38 AM

I'm not going to send the kind of message that will get me in any kind of legal trouble. Nothing blackmailing nor threatening.

by Anonymousreply 21January 19, 2019 4:38 AM

Has anyone here received an anonymous note?

by Anonymousreply 22January 19, 2019 4:40 AM

[quote] I'm not going to send the kind of message that will get me in any kind of legal trouble. Nothing blackmailing nor threatening.

So just use the encrypted email. Why hassle with paper and such?

by Anonymousreply 23January 19, 2019 4:47 AM

Print at FedEx Office, mail from another town.

by Anonymousreply 24January 19, 2019 4:47 AM

In that case, R21, why are you wasting our time?

by Anonymousreply 25January 19, 2019 4:54 AM

R22 Years ago I received an anonymous card celebrating Hitler's birthday.

by Anonymousreply 26January 19, 2019 5:06 AM

Depending how long your note is, get a set of stencils or rubber stamps.

by Anonymousreply 27January 19, 2019 5:10 AM

There are anonymous remailer services you can engage with through Tor. However, to be actually anon, you should first put tails on a thumb drive that you buy with cash and get a vpn sorted (paid for with ecoin, see:cryptostorm) and actually read a whole lot about network anonymity because it's not as simple as just running Tor or even using a vpn. It is unfortunate that libraries do not allow patrons to make use of the deep and dark net.

by Anonymousreply 28January 19, 2019 5:10 AM

R26, do you have suspicions as to the sender?

by Anonymousreply 29January 19, 2019 7:10 AM

I once received an anonymous note about my dog.

by Anonymousreply 30January 19, 2019 8:27 AM

My dog once wrote me a note, but he signed it.

by Anonymousreply 31January 19, 2019 8:34 AM

R28, I prefer to use a vpl.

by Anonymousreply 32January 19, 2019 8:44 AM

Leave poor Dottie Hinkle alone! She’s a divorced woman.

by Anonymousreply 33January 19, 2019 9:39 AM

Use rubber gloves. You can pick them up at any pharmacy , go to another town to mail it.

by Anonymousreply 34January 19, 2019 9:49 AM

use a typewriter, wear gloves at all times, post in a post box that is out of the way preferably in the country where there are no cameras around, do it at night so as not to raise suspicion as to why you have gloves on and so no one sees you. Take a long, winding, non direct route to and from the destination of your postbox. get rid of the typewriter as soon as you've used it but don't give it to charity, throw it in a deep body of water. Throw away the remainder of the paper and envelopes you used and even any scissors, glue etc, Yes, I have done this before.

by Anonymousreply 35January 19, 2019 9:53 AM

VPNs don't always work, by the way. I am in Europe and set the VPN to show that I am i the US, but still get the message that the content I am trying to access (PBS) is not available in my area.

by Anonymousreply 36January 19, 2019 10:04 AM

Tell us the truth OP. You're still in high school.

If the information you're sending is life threatening, inform the police. If not, then whatever you need to communicate probably isn't any of your business. You can always tell your good friends at DL. You can trust us to keep your secret.

by Anonymousreply 37January 19, 2019 10:19 AM

I once had a very ditsy flatmate who decided it was a great idea to send a "secret admirer" valentines card every year to some random she found in the phone book, just to "brighten someone's day".

When I pointed out that she could be causing relationship problems she seemed genuinely shocked not to have thought of that years ago.

by Anonymousreply 38January 19, 2019 10:46 AM

Fine, Beverly.

I’ll start recycling.

JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

by Anonymousreply 39January 19, 2019 11:26 AM

R35 is Zodiac.

by Anonymousreply 40January 19, 2019 11:50 AM

R5

this is correct.

The best thing to do is to get a pair of disposable gloves, like they use at factories or kitchens. Then buy a brand new ream of paper and go into the garbage, in the park and find old newspapers or magazines.

Use your gloves and paste each letter, from a new bottle of Elmer's glue and then put it into an envelope from a brand new box of them.

Mail it using a never handled stamp

If you're able to get access to paper and envelopes from someplace, such as a store, (maybe ask to have a sheet) it's better. Convention hotels are great as they have paper lying around for anyone. This will have other people's DNA, well maybe , and confuse the police later on.

by Anonymousreply 41January 19, 2019 11:58 AM

The real problem is if you get caught, you asked this question here and this site saves your IP, as does Google, so now you are on record as asking this.

by Anonymousreply 42January 19, 2019 11:59 AM

Email sent via protonmail is only encrypted between two users of protonmail. One user encrypts it and sends it. The other user receives it and unencrypts it.

by Anonymousreply 43January 19, 2019 12:01 PM

I don't know what to make of R35.

by Anonymousreply 44January 19, 2019 12:02 PM

Or, you could grow a pair and say whatever you have to say to the person’s face.

by Anonymousreply 45January 19, 2019 12:03 PM

Can you pick the lock the the recipient's mailbox? That way you can put it in their directly causing more confusing

I saw this on TV once, with two paper clips.

by Anonymousreply 46January 19, 2019 12:13 PM

Here's a reasonably priced remailer that promises anonymity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 19, 2019 12:39 PM

Please don't include the word "lodestar" in your anonymous note.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 19, 2019 2:49 PM

Just tell us what it is you have to say to recipient, and we'll advise the best way to do it.. Context is everything.

It can’t be that bad. Spill.

You hooked up with a married man, and you want to tell his wife, so they'll break up, and that will set him free. Then maybe you can have him for yourself.

You noticed a coworker stealing from the employer and you want the boss to know. You never liked the coworker anyway, but you don’t want to be a snitch.

If the situation doesn’t directly affect you, then you don’t need to send an anon note. If it does affect you, then do it face to face. Let the chips fall.

by Anonymousreply 49January 19, 2019 3:01 PM

If you're complaining to a neighbor about their kid, pets, or lawn, then the recipient will likely post a photo of the note on social media, where your friends, neighbors, coworkers, and acquaintances will see it. They might be able to identify you by your word choice, your tone, or the events you reference.

If you want to tell a person about their partner's infidelities, then you're really probably better off staying out of it. Even if you are 100% sure of it, it's really none of your business...unless you're close enough to the person to tell him/her in person.

by Anonymousreply 50January 19, 2019 3:51 PM

I've had a couple of anonymous notes. They were handwritten and hand delivered. One was fuel discount vouchers with a note telling me it might be useful. The other a year later was to tell me that I was inspiring to them from afar. I lived in an apartment block at the time, and rather than feeling touched I was pretty creeped out tbh.

by Anonymousreply 51January 19, 2019 11:38 PM

I've never received an anonymous note and I imagine it's pretty creepy. What's this about OP?

by Anonymousreply 52January 20, 2019 12:12 AM

Wear gloves when preparing your note and while typing. No writing. Don't lick the envelope; your DNA can be traced. Don't mail it from your home or work area. Wear a coat and hood when mailing. Or mail it from busy area not where you live and that has a mailbox drive-by, drop-off box while you're in an Uber, not your own car. And don't mail it in an area that has a surveillance camera such as inside a building or busy intersection or shopping center.

by Anonymousreply 53January 20, 2019 2:40 AM

R53, that sounds like a lot of work.

by Anonymousreply 54January 20, 2019 2:58 AM

There are cameras everywhere. Don't print stuff out at FedEx or the library or some internet cafe.

by Anonymousreply 55January 20, 2019 3:03 AM

I'm a property manager and I get them all the time. They go directly in the trash. I make it clear to people that unless they tell me directly with specifics or call the police nothing will be done.

by Anonymousreply 56January 20, 2019 3:11 AM

What the hell is going on in your world that you need to send anonymous letters?

by Anonymousreply 57January 20, 2019 3:19 AM

Don't be such a chickens--t, OP. Man up and go direct. If that is "impossible" for some reason, this is something to avoid doing, for once carried out it's irreversible and could bring unintended consequences. Boost your confidence instead.

by Anonymousreply 58January 20, 2019 3:39 AM

One year I sent an anonymous letter to my neighbors telling them their Christmas lights were beautiful. They had me arrested. I refused to confess though.

by Anonymousreply 59January 20, 2019 3:45 AM

Some of you people sound like real experts when it comes to sending anonymous notes, I'm creeped out by the lot of you.

by Anonymousreply 60January 20, 2019 10:07 AM

Take a tip from The Bodyguard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61January 20, 2019 10:18 AM

My own gf sent me an anonymous poem when we first dating. I thought it was dumb as hell. Couldn't figure out why she couldn't just sign the damn thing, and also why a poem???

I also found the whole thing creepy (she didn't mail it, left it in my mailbox once), but mostly that it just lacked guts.

by Anonymousreply 62January 20, 2019 10:46 AM

In addition to the advice above, When you get to the remote town to mail this letter, do not personally put it into a mailbox. Wait around for some dumb teenager, and flag him down. Offer to give him $20.00 to drop the mail into a box for you, and another $20.00 when you witness him do it. Watch him do it from your parked car, far enough away that you won't be on camera near the mailbox.

by Anonymousreply 63January 20, 2019 11:42 AM

If you were the undiplomatic, blunt type, like me, you wouldn't need any of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 64January 20, 2019 11:44 AM

R53 - no Ubers - very easy to track - they have a detailed record of who was in their car at every minute, and an exact map of where they went with you!

by Anonymousreply 65January 20, 2019 11:44 AM

I was going to add, if you're wearing a coat, and hoodie, make sure it's something you've never worn before, or after, and that's not going to be lying around your house when the cops come to find you. That's $250 right there. Just to mail a fucking letter!!!

Same with the shoes obvs.

by Anonymousreply 66January 20, 2019 11:46 AM

When I was in high school, we kept mailing anonymous letters to people that just said "Your dog's been dumpin in my yard. One more time and..." It was extremely stupid and immature.

by Anonymousreply 67January 20, 2019 11:48 AM

When we were in junior high, we would make anonymous phone calls all the time. It was dumb, fun, and liberating at the same time. We knew it was something that would only exist in that time in our lives. OP, how old are you???

by Anonymousreply 68January 20, 2019 11:50 AM

Maybe OP is writing the next episode for Columbo.

by Anonymousreply 69January 20, 2019 11:51 AM

I don't think OP is smart enough to pull this off...

by Anonymousreply 70January 20, 2019 11:52 AM

OP, get back here and tell us what this is all about.

by Anonymousreply 71January 20, 2019 11:55 AM

OP's letter:

Bitc, y u tink jERemie hole better dan mine? i Will cill u!

by Anonymousreply 72January 20, 2019 11:55 AM

It would have to be something pretty bad to get attention from police and most people don’t know how to track all these clues down, but if it is sent to someone who knows you, they might suspect you.

by Anonymousreply 73January 21, 2019 1:03 AM

I've received them (actually they were slid under my apartment door) and they were very frightening. I wouldn't want to frighten anyone else the way I was frightened.

by Anonymousreply 74January 21, 2019 1:19 AM

In my building there was some drug dealing in one of the apartments (Upper Manhattan, not so uncommon). I wrote a letter to building management and gave all the details and suggested that if they don't do something then it is time for the tenants to organize. This must have gotten to them because about a week later I saw the building super walking and talking to 2 NYPD detectives, at least they looked like detectives, if you watch tv, they fit the type. The next day I asked the super if they were cops and he told me that they were looking into drug activity in the building. About 3 weeks later, the guy's arrest was on the news! Problem solved with an anonymous note.

by Anonymousreply 75January 21, 2019 1:21 AM

Yes, R1. Works like a charm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 21, 2019 1:23 AM

Do it. Update us. Let's see how this plays out.

by Anonymousreply 77January 21, 2019 1:27 AM

I got an anonymous note once, it just said I brightened their day. It creeped me out. Some fucker was watching me?

Maybe they thought it was romantic. Nope.

Anyway... OP, I would suggest latex gloves, letters cut from the free papers, glue don’t lick, mail it after dark from somewhere you wouldn’t normally be. Now that I think about it, it’s really quite difficult to leave no identifying traces these days.

If this is a real endeavour I am now intrigued to know what was in the note.

by Anonymousreply 78January 21, 2019 1:36 AM

OP, what’s the purpose for it?

by Anonymousreply 79January 21, 2019 1:40 AM

OP wants to commit a crime without being caught.

by Anonymousreply 80January 21, 2019 1:51 AM

Someone once left a dead fish on my door step with a note that said, "Dorothy Z. sleeps with the fishes."

by Anonymousreply 81January 21, 2019 3:51 AM

R13 is right...and scary.

by Anonymousreply 82January 21, 2019 3:54 AM

How about an anonymous email from a gmail account I create just for this email?

by Anonymousreply 83January 21, 2019 4:07 AM

R83 you'll have to go somewhere besides your own house - somewhere with a different IP address - public library, hotel lobby computer, etc. not only to create the account, but to send the email. Write in a different tone/style, also, than you normally would.

by Anonymousreply 84January 21, 2019 4:17 AM

This is a lot of effort for sending a letter. Unless you are extorting people or threatening or harrassing them in an ongoing manner which intention of inflicting emotional distress it is legal to say what you want.

Writing "you're a bitch" or whatever to someone is perfectly legal.

No?

Lawyers want to chime in?

by Anonymousreply 85January 21, 2019 4:22 AM

I would advise you to NOT write anything threatening, no matter how careful you are, things can get traced back to you.

I wrote an anonymous letter once. I printed it out from home and dropped it off at a public mail box in a different town.

I'm sure the receiver knew it was me who wrote the letter based on the contents of the letter, but I didn't care. It needed to be said.

by Anonymousreply 86January 21, 2019 4:28 AM

don't lick the envelope

by Anonymousreply 87January 21, 2019 4:34 AM

OP is Dale Gribble

by Anonymousreply 88January 21, 2019 4:36 AM

Spill, r86!

by Anonymousreply 89January 21, 2019 4:37 AM

[quote]Has anyone here received an anonymous note?

When I was a teen, someone "liked" me. I still have no idea who it was. It was sweet, though.

by Anonymousreply 90January 21, 2019 4:40 AM

OP, years ago, a friend was about to be swindled. They were sending a currier to pick up a certified check. By using a currier, they were avoiding the US Mail. Use of the mails for some crimes is a felony and drags the FBI into things. I think that’s the reason to avoid it. Without the US Mail, it’s just a state crime and I guess if you’re out of state, it’s harder to investigate and prosecute and all.

So, OP, consider that if you’re entering a life of crime.

by Anonymousreply 91January 21, 2019 4:41 AM

I have a feeling this is going to backfire in a horrible way for OP.

by Anonymousreply 92January 21, 2019 4:44 AM

[quote] currier

Did they send it via quick butter chicken or rogan josh express?

by Anonymousreply 93January 21, 2019 4:46 AM

A currier, R91?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94January 21, 2019 4:46 AM

Is this an angry letter to the government?

by Anonymousreply 95January 21, 2019 4:48 AM

OP, we need more info. Do you plan on writing to someone who knows you? Do you plan on writing something that would in anyway make someone know it was you? An opinion you've already verbalized?

by Anonymousreply 96January 21, 2019 4:48 AM

any way*

by Anonymousreply 97January 21, 2019 4:48 AM

I think OP is looking to send an email for catty purposes. He's probably trying to send something to his lover's wife. Unless the recipient is a cop, you'll probably be fine. If you're nervous just get a friend who doesn't know the recipient to help you. Or ask a friend in another state.

by Anonymousreply 98January 21, 2019 4:50 AM

These are the kind of BS threads that keep me coming to DL. Never change.

by Anonymousreply 99January 21, 2019 4:51 AM

Singe your fingerprints off, OP - just to be safe

by Anonymousreply 100January 21, 2019 4:53 AM

You need a patsy, OP.

by Anonymousreply 101January 21, 2019 4:54 AM

OP, you're male, just say what you need to say to whom it needs saying. Grow a cock.

by Anonymousreply 102January 21, 2019 4:58 AM

Maybe you just need to declare your boundaries! What's the worst that can happen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 21, 2019 5:07 AM

[quote]What's the worst that can happen?

He'll be accountable for something / anything.

by Anonymousreply 104January 21, 2019 5:09 AM

OP is unavailable. He has been arrested.

by Anonymousreply 105January 21, 2019 5:09 AM

You can be accountable OP, just like the stupid bitches I used to work with that I made sure got in shit for their bs JUST like the men, even though they thought they could get away with it because vagina.

by Anonymousreply 106January 21, 2019 5:17 AM

R104, I was being silly. But my country (America) is the product of people being rude, of offending the powers that be. I'm one of the greatest supporters of the BRF here on DL. But I never forget my origins.When I say my origins, my ancestors didn't get here until after the Civil War. I had to learn our country's history. The Declaration of Independence is one of the greatest fuck-yous ever. The Gettysburg Address is painful as hell, and makes you think, very hard. I remember reading that when Elizabeth Taylor was still a Senatorial wife, she showed up at the Lincoln Memorial, and recited the entire Gettysburg Address from memory.

I know that, if you have to explain a joke, you've failed, so I've clearly failed, and I'll admit to that. In reality, I've sent some very scathing notes, and signed them, and let the chips fall as they may. And gotten fired in the process. That's really how it works.

by Anonymousreply 107January 21, 2019 5:37 AM

R89 I addressed the letter to someone who was a bully and had been an asshole to a select group of people for years, but got away with it because they portrayed themselves as a "good christian". No one could speak badly of this person because of their manufactured image.

One day I was sick of the BS, and since I was moving out of that community anyways, I wrote an anonymous letter to the person, letting them know that I didn't fall for their act, reminding them of all the horrible things they did to me and to others.

I'm sure they suspeced it was me who wrote the letter, but they screwed over so many people that they'll probably never be 100% sure of who sent it.

Sending the letter was VERY satisfying and helped me recover from all the pain they caused me. I'm sure it must drive them crazy that an unknown person out there isn't buying their fake act and could expose them at any given time...

by Anonymousreply 108January 21, 2019 6:01 AM

R86, Honestly., I'm very grateful for your comment.

by Anonymousreply 109January 21, 2019 6:03 AM

[quote]Has anyone here received an anonymous note?

No, but I was the subject of a smear campaign, that I believe was done by a mentally ill business competitor, via anonymous letters to associates and a neighbor or two. This really is the lowest form of harassment, and it worked rather well. The letters were 'sent to warn/alert'. Many people lack the understanding necessary to do the right thing, i.e. call the cops or the person being harassed, and assume it's correct.

by Anonymousreply 110January 21, 2019 6:27 AM

How about writing a letter with your non-dominant hand?

by Anonymousreply 111January 21, 2019 7:53 AM

Are you a kidnapper writing a ransom note? No matter how careful you are if you send a paper note you WILL be caught! Forensic science will get you.

by Anonymousreply 112January 21, 2019 8:52 AM

People don't realise how much everything we do reveals who we are. Go send your letter to someone you know. They will figure out it was you.

by Anonymousreply 113January 21, 2019 9:33 AM

OP saw what they did last summer.

by Anonymousreply 114January 21, 2019 2:12 PM

I'm still wondering about OP's situation. Please tell us!

by Anonymousreply 115January 21, 2019 6:10 PM

You don't have to tell us the specifics, OP. What the hell do you need to write?

by Anonymousreply 116January 21, 2019 7:23 PM

I once sent an anonymous note to someone gently suggesting she try a sports training bra to minimize jiggle and bounce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117January 22, 2019 3:25 AM

Write note with your hand that's not dominant (use a foot if you are ambidextrous.) Tie note securely to a brick. Heave through window of intended recipient. Run like hell.

by Anonymousreply 118January 22, 2019 4:07 AM

who/what is that at r117? why does the troll post it all the time?

by Anonymousreply 119January 22, 2019 4:13 AM

Do you girls really think someone will call the FBI over a damn anonymous letter? Just disguise your handwriting and mail from a PO not near you. You are blowing this out of proportion.

by Anonymousreply 120January 22, 2019 4:24 AM

op remember to start your letter with:

GREETINGS TO THE PEOPLE, THIS IS TANYA

by Anonymousreply 121January 22, 2019 4:26 AM

I'd like to know too R119, I've missed the origin of this joke along the way.

by Anonymousreply 122January 22, 2019 7:43 AM

Ah, a Golden Girls reference it appears R119

by Anonymousreply 123January 22, 2019 7:48 AM

I don't know why that picture is posted because I also missed the origin of the joke, but it's a woman from an episode of Golden Girls. She played an aerobics instructor when the girls wanted to start working out.

by Anonymousreply 124January 22, 2019 7:49 AM

She looks a bit like Sandra Bullock, but it's not her.

by Anonymousreply 125January 22, 2019 8:29 AM

So OP / Jussie, how did this work out for you?

by Anonymousreply 126February 15, 2019 3:52 AM

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 127February 15, 2019 3:56 AM

Holy shit was OP Jussie Smollett!?

by Anonymousreply 128February 17, 2019 12:12 PM

Nah. See R21.

by Anonymousreply 129February 17, 2019 1:17 PM

And Lord knows Jussie wouldn't lie.

by Anonymousreply 130February 17, 2019 3:56 PM

Jussie!!!

by Anonymousreply 131February 17, 2019 11:52 PM

I am so glad that this thread was inked in one of the Jussie threads. It was both hilarious and yes, a bit scary.

Thee were two posters who I am certain have committed murder and worse.

by Anonymousreply 132February 18, 2019 1:49 AM

Wear gloves and make sure all DNA 🧬 is off the letter and envelope.

by Anonymousreply 133February 18, 2019 2:00 AM

First thing you do is you find some Nigerian bodybuilders. Then you offer them a sandwich. It should take care of itself from there on out. Hope that helps.

by Anonymousreply 134February 18, 2019 2:02 AM

This could be Jussie. We’ll find out if the FBI or CBD traces tracks his phone for internet searches. It’s very coincidental regardless of this:

[quote]I'm not going to send the kind of message that will get me in any kind of legal trouble. Nothing blackmailing nor threatening.

And the OP has not been back.

by Anonymousreply 135February 18, 2019 3:02 AM

Lol, some posters better hope the FBI doesn't look into some of our political threads.

by Anonymousreply 136February 18, 2019 3:07 AM

The timing of this thread is very coincidental

by Anonymousreply 137February 18, 2019 5:11 AM

This is the letter that Jussie / Hot Nigerian dudes sent. I can't for the life of me make out the date on the postmark. Can anyone make it out? (I'd like to smack the idiot who took this shitty photo). If it's before the 18th we are (very sadly) off track thinking Jussie or one of his two "helpers" could have started this thread, and I would hate that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138February 18, 2019 5:36 AM

I can only make out the month (Jan)

by Anonymousreply 139February 18, 2019 5:57 AM

It is, R137. A lot of gay celebrities know about Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 140February 18, 2019 5:58 AM

I think the postmark is 10 January, which jibes with them saying they got it two weeks before the incident.

As fun as it would be, I don't think it was Jussie posting.

by Anonymousreply 141February 18, 2019 6:05 AM

[quote] The timing of this thread is very coincidental

???

It was started back on January 18th.

by Anonymousreply 142February 18, 2019 6:09 AM

The day looks like either a 10 or 18.

by Anonymousreply 143February 18, 2019 6:15 AM

I want it to be 18!

by Anonymousreply 144February 18, 2019 6:20 AM

Thread blocked then.

by Anonymousreply 145February 18, 2019 11:57 AM

It looks like January 19th

by Anonymousreply 146February 18, 2019 4:40 PM

I think font is important.

I'd go for something fun like a comic sans.

by Anonymousreply 147February 18, 2019 4:42 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 148February 19, 2019 6:11 AM

In the latest CWB Chicago post, they note something I never would have thought of -- Don't take your cell phone with you to the mailbox or turn it off

by Anonymousreply 149February 19, 2019 11:15 PM

Truth be told, you probably should automatically turn off your phone whenever doing anything questionable. I can't believe how many murders are proven by cell tower pings,

by Anonymousreply 150February 19, 2019 11:46 PM

50% of my life is doing questionable things r150

by Anonymousreply 151February 20, 2019 12:06 AM

Criminals are dumb.

by Anonymousreply 152February 20, 2019 12:34 AM

Who can even think of committing a crime in the era of smartphones and surveillance state?

by Anonymousreply 153February 20, 2019 1:54 AM

Stupid people, R153

by Anonymousreply 154February 20, 2019 1:59 AM

I think you need to take the battery out, pretty sure turning it off is not sufficient for it to not ping/stop providing a tracking record of where you have been.

Also, printers have a traceable code.

by Anonymousreply 155February 20, 2019 3:18 AM

I think it was him! Too coincidental. Besides, I’m not even sure I believe in coincidence. I am loving this story, it is fascinating beyond belief to me. Just think, me may be a part of it, tee hee!

by Anonymousreply 156February 20, 2019 3:53 AM

I wonder if Jussie ever looked at the how to get rid of a dead body thread.

by Anonymousreply 157February 20, 2019 4:00 AM

I would love to scour DL and find other posts that may have been made by Jussie.

by Anonymousreply 158February 20, 2019 4:03 AM

OP isn't Jussie; he's David Pecker blackmailing Jeff Bezos.

by Anonymousreply 159February 20, 2019 4:07 AM

Though it is hard to believe, Jussie is actually smarter than Pecker and the NE executives. They put their blackmail demands in an email with an AMI address and signed it with exec name(s). At least Jussie kind of tried to conceal his role.

by Anonymousreply 160February 20, 2019 5:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!